PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member1115
04-13-10, 00:05
Anyone know where in the SoCal area there is a Gothic Strip Club?

I know in San Frisco there is a club in which its all about chicks dancing to metal, goth, punk, etc. Not to mention the attire that goes with the whole scene.

Any feedback much, much appreciated.

Roadmanla
04-24-10, 01:54
Anyone know where in the SoCal area there is a Gothic Strip Club?

I know in San Frisco there is a club in which its all about chicks dancing to metal, goth, punk, etc. Not to mention the attire that goes with the whole scene.

Any feedback much, much appreciated.There are no goth strip clubs in the LA area, but there are so many clubs that you might find something close to what you want at a regular goth club. Check out the ads in the LA Weekly.

Sasay1960
03-31-13, 00:28
Went by DV on Tuesday around 5, and was bored out of my mind. Got two totally lame dances. Only 4 irls when I arrived and 7 when I left at around 6:30-7 PM. Did a few things then decided to check out BZ. I arrived about 8, and I was the only customer. There was a tall, long-haired, kind of fat girl working. Two spinners came in (must have been night shift) as I walked through the door, and went to the back not to be seen again for an hour +. Sitting behind me, putting on some make-up was this very hot looking body builder. She came up and chatted and I noticed she was probably pushing 40. Very cool woman, and smart. She said she was only working this until they started shooting the new X-men movie, wherein she has a role as one of the female X-men! It may have been total BS, but I enjoyed the story. She said something about her husband that I took to mean he got messed up somehow and could not "satisfy" her. Got a dance and she was all over me. Kissing, ears, HJ over pants. Unfortunately I was wearing blue jeans. Anyway, it was good enough to convince me to VIP. Multiple positions, but no BJ; however, we started BBFS, just barely, and that scared me! I did get digits with a very strong "encouragement" to call her. She actually said she'd like to hang out, go to lunch and just get to know me. She never pushed for dances or anything, just really cool. What I liked best is she just seemed real, not some flake. Now, when I got home, I noticed a couple of drops of blood. I'm not sure if that was me getting my dick chafed on my zipper, or her. I didn't see any scars, scabs or abrasions on me, but I'll be worried for a bit. The best part was that it only took me washing my hands twice to get rid of the pussy smell. As for Mr. Happy, well I scrubbed him down with some bathroom cleaner that contained bleach and antibacterial stuff. Hope it keeps him safe! Sorry guys, I can't for the life of me remember her name. Spinner. 35-40, black hair, from TX, very muscular, and D+, about 5'4 w / o heels.