PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SteveDavid
02-11-13, 16:07
I went to see this (girl) I met on line.

I get to her place in hollywood.

Went up to her apartment.

She looked hot.

She had the lights very low while we had a bottle of wine.

She got naked and I asked to turn the lights up because I like to see her!

Sure enough when I start to examine her I see she has had a sex change.

YUK she is a transvestite!

I confront her / him about it and she comes clean and says guys normally don't notice.

Made me sick, lucky I didn't have sex with IT!

Member #4870
02-12-13, 18:56
That is crazy.

Did you not notice on the adam's apple area?

Bigfoot16
02-18-13, 03:49
That is crazy.

Did you not notice on the adam's apple area?Crazier things have happened. I had a similar experience a year ago in Korea. I was always on the alert when in Thailand but who would have guessed in Korea. She was tall (first clue) and had a raspy voice (second clue) and didn't want DATY (third clue) and her man made vagina wasn't as tight or as deep as I have been accustomed to with real Korean women (or with any real woman for that matter). LOL

Mr Quicky
05-16-16, 15:50
North Hollywood, CA.

I had to pass due to the environment she was in. Room was filthy. Her clothes look like it hasn't been washed in weeks. I told her I give her 5 minutes to clean up. I read up bout the place she was staying at. Someone said the owner was slimy. Well, he's a pimp also. He charges every Monger ten per visit. Never heard of this before, and my first time ever. Told her I'll have him deducted out from the forty. Luckily I still have my thirty, but that ten could've been good for something else.

-20 in gas.

-10 to the pimp.

Nzca Guy
06-16-16, 19:11
Where is the location to make sure that I don't end up going there.

North Hollywood, CA.

I had to pass due to the environment she was in. Room was filthy. Her clothes look like it hasn't been washed in weeks. I told her I give her 5 minutes to clean up. I read up bout the place she was staying at. Someone said the owner was slimy. Well, he's a pimp also. He charges every Monger ten per visit. Never heard of this before, and my first time ever. Told her I'll have him deducted out from the forty. Luckily I still have my thirty, but that ten could've been good for something else.

-20 in gas.

-10 to the pimp.

Mr Quicky
06-22-16, 16:23
Where is the location to make sure that I don't end up going there.Magnolia and Cahuenga.