PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

VegasLarry
05-20-12, 23:33
Was Driving from Vegas to Sacramento.

Saw the billboard for Gold Diggers and pulled over (Friday about Midnight).

Suited up in my lap dance pants in the car (Liquid Lapdance).

Paid $6 cover. Girl at the desk told me it was a good night, lots of girls.

Walked in. Lots of girls (20+). Lots of guys (50+). There was a girl dancing on the main stage and lots of seating. Bar feels more like a regular bar than a strip club. The vibe is cool, but not very sexy in my opinion (despite the half-naked women walking around).

I found the most attractive girl in the place (tall Russian). Had a nice conversation and ordered up a $20 lap dance in the VIP area.

What could possibly go wrong?

NO GRIND! It was the most PG dance I've ever had at any strip club ever.

I don't think the problem was the girl. She was very cool and probably would have been great at a different club. I could tell she felt bad charging $20 for an air dance. She said she hates it, but she's not allowed to grind at all. If she does the club will fine her the price of the dance. She said she's worked at other clubs and would be happy to grind if she could. I looked around and saw all the other guys getting air dances too.

I'm sure it's not management's fault. Probably LE ruining it for everyone.

Gentlemen of Fresno, I urge you to drive north to Sacramento for a good grind. I normally recommend Liquid Lapdance, but if you're stuck at Gold Diggers it'd be a waste of money.

My total spend was $26. Still thinking about the girl. What a gem. Just too bad it couldn't have been a full-on dance.

The Camel
06-05-12, 00:40
Was Driving from Vegas to Sacramento.

Saw the billboard for Gold Diggers and pulled over (Friday about Midnight).

Suited up in my lap dance pants in the car (Liquid Lapdance).

Paid $6 cover. Girl at the desk told me it was a good night, lots of girls.

Walked in. Lots of girls (20+). Lots of guys (50+). There was a girl dancing on the main stage and lots of seating. Bar feels more like a regular bar than a strip club. The vibe is cool, but not very sexy in my opinion (despite the half-naked women walking around).

I found the most attractive girl in the place (tall Russian). Had a nice conversation and ordered up a $20 lap dance in the VIP area.

What could possibly go wrong?

NO GRIND! It was the most PG dance I've ever had at any strip club ever.

I don't think the problem was the girl. She was very cool and probably would have been great at a different club. I could tell she felt bad charging $20 for an air dance. She said she hates it, but she's not allowed to grind at all. If she does the club will fine her the price of the dance. She said she's worked at other clubs and would be happy to grind if she could. I looked around and saw all the other guys getting air dances too.

I'm sure it's not management's fault. Probably LE ruining it for everyone.

Gentlemen of Fresno, I urge you to drive north to Sacramento for a good grind. I normally recommend Liquid Lapdance, but if you're stuck at Gold Diggers it'd be a waste of money.

My total spend was $26. Still thinking about the girl. What a gem. Just too bad it couldn't have been a full-on dance.Thanks for an interesting report. I enjoy the rare reports that cover strip clubs in cities not known for them. I spent some considerable time in Fresno for business WAY BACK before it had strip clubs and far enough back that there were barely any contact lap dances to be had in L. A, Vegas, and forget about San Diego. I did notice cute young SWs there back then, but I wasn't in that market.

One detail you omitted is whether it is nude or topless. I assume based on your overall description that this is a topless club. Is that correct? If so, you must know that topless clubs in California are heavily regulated / oppressed by the state's liquor cops the ABC. As a rule, these clubs make their money selling booze with the giant markups, and the lap dances are what you experienced. Lame! These clubs are as different in culture from the all nude hardcore lap clubs as Pro Golf is from the NFL. The good news is that in SoCal at least, a few of the topless clubs are daring to offer true stripclub entertainment that makes the exception to the rule. I know Sacramento has many clubs but never sampled. Maybe they have enough balls and live and let live voters and LE culture when it comes to victimless crime up there to allow for liquified laps in topless booze clubs. Is that your experience?

Got a kick out of your relating changing into your special club attire in the car. Diablo knows I've had occasions to be pulling off my jeans or business attire to change into my "PL Pros" on the side of the road or some parking lot. The internet always lets you know that you're not the only one. LOL!

StealBunz
03-28-17, 13:21
I know there's not much going on in this little big town, but GD has been hosting some pretty big stars! I absolutely hate going to any of the local clubs, but it's the only options we have unless we're willing to drive 2 hours north or south.

Malencho
05-06-22, 14:26
This strip club was very cool. First off, full nude! No alcohol! Beautiful women!! $20 cover charge. Dances prices $30 for topless lapdances and $50 for full nude. Of course as long as a song last. Get there before 9 pm if you want the girls to be all over you. Anything after 9 pm, the girls would be very busy with everyone else. I went there before 9, and every time the dancer went on stage, I got there full attention, which was nice. But later in the night, all these guys came in, and the girls barely had anytime for me. Some of the girls very social which I like, others try to sell you some story about. Best way to get a girls attention is make eye contact and just signal her a "whatsup". Be courteous! The girls treat you nice, you treat them nice as well. Don't be rude, if you are not interested in a girl, just be polite about it. At the counter you can get water, soda or energy drinks. The girl over the counter can exchange you big bills into ones.

Can't use your phone inside!! Don't try it! If the bouncer doesn't catch you, the girls will let him know. No smoking.

Have fun!