PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Seasicktex
04-29-10, 18:58
I can't recall the name of the street but there are a few sw on w street that is a block behind the theatre district. It is full of a bunch of rundown motels. The most of them are nasty crackho's but you can find a couple good one's out of the bunch. I met up with this Lsw there where I got bbbjcim for $40. I think her name was Lisa. She has her own room nearby so you don't have to be uncomfortable in the car. Especially when you drive a small cramped, single cab S-10 with a stickshift. I don't particularly like car dates. I only use them as a last resort. Most of the other sw around are so fugly they could go trick-or-treating over the phone! I still can't believe I can't remember the name of that street.

Oral Traveler
05-04-10, 17:28
Visiting Fresno I cruised Blackstone, two blocks south of Ashland. There were 3 BSW, 2 WSW, and 1 HSW. Not a bad selection. I stopped Tiffiney for a car date, a BSW, about 5'4', maybe 130lbs, nice body, boobs a little saggy. BBBJCIM (then spit) for .30. Good technique, and she allowed me to play with her equiptment while she did the deed. No numbers. Looking forward to a return trip to Fresno.

Lmurray123
05-19-10, 15:37
I've noticed a rather attractive looking WSW on blackstone the last few times I've been there. She is taller, lean, but not skinny looking. Nice be or see cups. Yesterday she was wearing a tight fitting red shit and some short shorts. Nice long legs for days. Was going for the swoop, but another one of you bastards got there before I did:. Can anyone give info, reccomendation, or digits?

Thanks

Qaz Wsx
05-22-10, 16:59
I've noticed a rather attractive looking WSW on blackstone the last few times I've been there. She is taller, lean, but not skinny looking. Nice be or see cups. Yesterday she was wearing a tight fitting red shit and some short shorts. Nice long legs for days. Was going for the swoop, but another one of you bastards got there before I did:. Can anyone give info, reccomendation, or digits?

ThanksI remeber seeing her by don pepe's.

Well like three other men noticed her and tried to get her One did and the rest of the guys were pissed.

I wanted to hump those legs.

Lmurray123
06-10-10, 16:15
Saw 3 'gentlemen' chasing off / harassing a girl yesterday. She look scared as she fast walked away from them. They seemed to be trying to force her to go one direction toward one of the hotels (super 8?). I assume she was one of the independent providers. Don't really know why I'm posting this. It just pissed me off. Wish these guys didn't exist, or that the cops would focus on them, instad of just the girls.

St Stephen
08-28-10, 19:43
On my way home from Sacto and cruised Belmont. I saw one of the hottest sws of my entire life. I have been a monger since 1979. This was a hot blonde, short hair, slender, looked Eastern European. I had been driving all night and was pretty grungy. It was 7:30 am and I just couldn't do the deed. Anyone have any info or know who I am talking about?

BayBoy
08-31-10, 12:16
Saint -- I was on Belmont last weekend and didnt see any SWs as good as you described. Did see 2 women probably in their 40s, brunette. Picked up 'M' and we drove to the Park.

She gave me a covered BJ that I'd give a C grade on. The rubber was black and was a heavy sucker which made it hard to get off.

Did see a few SWs on Parkway.

Treading Water
10-23-10, 04:48
I'm just visiting. Did a little research on this site and went for a drive tonight. Drove Blackstone about 10PM, saw nothing. Then drove Belmont, saw a few LSW but nothing that great. I figured it might be too early so I went back to the hotel and had a beer. Checked the site again and saw the post that mentioned Parkway.

About midnight I went out again, down Blackstone, over on Belmont. One LSW that looked promising. Figured I try Parkway first and loop back. Hit Parkway and it was hopping. Probably 10 BSW, many very nice. Looped back and spotted a very cute WSW, pulled over and she hopped in. Did the LE check and got moving quickly.

We quickly negotiated $.2 for FS and she said she had a room at one of the hotels on Parkway. Pulled around back to her room and went in. I asked to use the toilet, she was hesitant but I had to piss. I soon saw why, the toilet was clogged and full of condoms. I went out to the bed and she was naked already. As I was getting out the cash, someone starts pounding on the door. Its the manager, and he's pissed. She's freaking and still trying to close the deal because "I really need to make my rent". The manager keeps pounding. I tell her I'm splitting and she starts begging to do a car date or something. I weighed the risk and decided I could get her into my hotel room unoticed, so I offer to take her to my place. She says OK and she'll follow me in her car.

We leave quickly. The manager gives me the glare. He has a young dude with him that is probably hired muscle. I'm thinking he fights this battle a lot. I get in my car and start driving out of the parking lot, she's in her car behind me. As I get to Parkway, LE is waiting at the street. I pass by but they hit the spotlight on her and pull her over. Naturally I split. Poor girl. Not only did she not get the $, and get hassled by LE, smehow I ended up with her room key in my pocket. She probably was getting booted anyway.

I looped around and found a very nice BSW, plucked from a cluster on Olive & Parkway. We did CBJ in the car for.4. It was OK. Enough excitement for one night.

BayBoy
11-27-10, 11:45
I was over on Parkway Thanksgiving afternoon just cruising around. Found a narrley looking older SW, with no teeth, huge tits, and a long tongue.

She gave me a good BB blow, and tongue job in the car. Then she wished me a happy Thanksgiving with lots of turkey.

Danintx
12-14-10, 09:28
I stayed at the Motel 6 on olive and 99. Saw plenty of girls ranging from 8s to 2s. I found a mixed girl named gabby that was slim and sexy. She said she was 19 and would be 20 next week. We nego. 40 for full act and she started with a awful BJ. I said lets get to the good stuff and she was great. Midway through the act she offers extra hole for. 40 more, I'm like hell yea. Whole session was great. Told her to pop up later and she did. Had another great session and she cuddled with me for a while. She has a great attitude and really gets in to her work. She has a myredbook page under the name clas5y_l4dy. This is the link.

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=211530

Danintx
01-14-11, 22:09
Caught up with Gabby again. This Time for a full hour session for. 85, thats just my price she says, usually its. 100. Session was great and I had a good time. Wasn't rushed and talked a little after the session. She left and I went to sleep early. Woke up early the next day and caught a little chubby WSW, I just wanted a blow and go so we nego. 30 for the deed. Performance was mediocre at best, gave her. 10 more so I could bend her over, finish the deed, and get the hell out of dodge. Cops were everywhere around Olive and 99. If I lived here I would have to have some providers phone numbers. Fresno sucks

eocowboy
02-07-11, 05:09
Hit Belmont and I think Parkway area. Picked upmaybe 23ish Crystal. Claims she has been dong this since 14.

She wanted an even $, but I went for. 8. She was talking wierd. I ned a gu, Give me 500, My family owns the cemetary, ect. Did pretty uneventfull Mish in my pickup. She wanted to go to my room or have me rent her one. Niether works for me. So, the Truck dies. I think it is a Cam Sensor. I call the tow truck and she keeps insisting I get her a cab.

She keeps trying to smoke in my Pickup. She keeps trying to wave down help. I finallyfirmly tell her to stop. She gets mad and sas she is going and I am ok with that. Tow truck came and all was good

Gorf George
02-08-11, 22:55
Please PM me some digits, I tried doing this on my own the last 2 nights and it looks a little scary out there.

Crazzycopp
04-05-11, 04:52
Had an awful encounter with a provider on parkway, think she goes by Angel, from a distance looks real good about 5 foot tall dirty blondish hair, thin. Once you get up close her face is pretty pitted. Lately she was wearing a red bulldog school jacket but its a little hotter now so I don't think she will be wearing it. Picked her up she wanted 50 for full, I gave her a little more to take care of me real well, the whole time she was calling her b / f on my cell arguing with him. Her pussy was hairy and stunk. When it was finally time to do anything she tried to put the condom on not even hard, I said fuck you have to do something, needless to say it was a fail! Big waste of time watch out for that one not worth your time!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Crazzycopp,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Crazzycopp
04-05-11, 04:57
Met a provider the other day on parkway, young white good loking girl 21 nice body brunette, I don't remember her street name I have her real name now though, nice natural chest, will do more when offered more cash, good attitude nice and clean. Pm me and I might give you her #) lately she has been wearing a short jean mini skirt FYI.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Crazzycopp,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

RumSpringer
05-19-11, 18:54
6:30 am seen one LSW and one BSW from 99 in fron of all those motels near belmont. That is freakin early.

Danintx
06-11-11, 21:39
Stayed at the Motel 6 on Olive and 99. Got there early but didn't see much at first. Found a nice young thick WSW and motioned her over to my room. She gets up the steps and a foot a way from coming in and just turns around and leaves like I'm a cop in a sting, go figure. Met a older LSW that had a thick ass and some nice tits. She said she was 47 and her faced showed it but her body handled age a lot better. I got half and half for. 50. The oral was just so so but the sex was pretty damn good. She had a nice tight cat and I hit from the back. After this lady I was sleep in 15 minutes. Woke up early next day and found a chubby WSW in a tight dress. I neg half and half for. 50. Another mediocre BJ so I went straight to doggy. She had some pretty good cat but had a aroma that I would not want to smell again. I'm trying to post some pics so bear with me if I fail. Be careful out there you guys.

St Stephen
06-30-11, 21:40
On my way up north I hit an easy loop. Man it was cooking. I hope you boys are enjoying the girls. I'll leave out the details because I'm sure you locals know where I am talking about. Obviously no one is posting because you don't want any attention. I understand. Good luck and have fun, wish I had time to participate.

Seasicktex
07-25-11, 00:13
Seen quite a few SW's around the olive and gs block. LSW WSW BSW quite a few. I didn't have time to partake but there were some good quality to choose from. Except for 1 problem. For every SW I seen, there was a pimp at a close distance. These ladies are being managed more extensively it seems. I guess with the economy down they need s babysitter. LOL

Diesel1
10-01-11, 01:52
Passing thru decided to take a look at the ho's down Olive street. So fine Ho's out tonight WSW BSW and a few LSW walking down motel row. Did not partake as LEO was cruising up and down. Took a trip down to Golden state and seen a BSW an a skinny WSW I got the white girl to take a ride with me she smelled sooo good red headed clean kinda mousy shy asked for a Jackson for her time. She made love to my dick taking me deep and then rode me cow girl style she was so good at her work that I gave a tip and got her number.

LE Watcher
01-11-12, 03:08
I'm visiting soon and thought I would start now. Any brothers have any skinny little girls they would like to share? I'll treat them well.

LE Watcher
01-27-12, 03:41
I drove the Blackstone, Belmont, Parkway, Olive loop over and over and over.

Also drove up Blackstone and back a few times.

Saw many many streetwalkers that I had no interest in.

Saw one girl but after trying to pick her up I think she wasn't a working girl.

No love.

Rustygeus
01-30-12, 22:03
Team, any chance of a hook up I'm heading that way soon, and would love some company.

R.

Stay safe.

BrosXXX
02-07-12, 19:57
I know I'm a newbie but I appreciate the info provided on the local talent. I haven't seen such a quality selection for quite some time!

Glad to be in Fresno for a couple more weeks!

BR.

Thanks Again

BrosXXX
02-09-12, 00:54
I know I'm a newbie but I appreciate the info provided on the local talent. I haven't seen such a quality selection for quite some time!

Glad to be in Fresno for a couple more weeks!

BR.

Thanks AgainPicked up a skinny WSW with long dark hair early 20's on Parkway. Talks with kind of a cajun accent and a little strung out. Talking on the phone and and texting as she got in. We agreed on. 2 for BJ. All was going okay until the magic moment, then as soon as she got a slight taste she popped up and declared "she was done" before "I" was done. Hopped out and darted off into the darkness. Her voice is very distinct. If you start to deal with her be cautioned.

BrosXXX
02-12-12, 04:54
Look out tonight! LEO is everywhere!

BayBoy
03-27-12, 03:45
I went out yesterday in the late afternoon and checked out the strips. There was a lot of action out there.

Started on Parkway. Quite a number of women out on the strip. All types, white, black and latina. Some dressed pretty sexy with short skirts and high boots, mostly young ones.

Then I went over the Belmont. Must have been close to 10 women out there. Couple in short skimpy dresses. One older gal, most looked to be in their 20s and 30s. One blonde looked good but I just couldn't pull the trigger and pick her up.

Circled around came back and went down Golden State. Around 5 ladies hanging around that area.

Finally picked up 'Mary'. She looked kind of sexy in high heels. Older gal, blonde, white. We found a place to park, and she gave me a CBJ. Great tongue action on my shaft and balls. Went deep throat on me with ease. She said I could hold her head down while taking it all in, which I did. Finally shot my load. She has a good personality, easy going, will look for her again. Cost 30.

Out

SoCalMonger
04-11-12, 03:07
Staying Fresno tonight. So I decided to cruise and see what the girls were like. Cruised Parkway, Belmont area and there was about 6-8 SW's out. They were all BSW's with the exception of one chunky LSW and this older petite crack WSW. All the girls were scurrying down the street around 11pm and they disappeared after this. So it must have shift time for the cops. Only saw one cop. I was a bit disappointed that there were no good WSW's or LSW's.

SoCalMonger
04-12-12, 03:17
Cruised again tonight around 9:30pm and there was about 7-9 SW's out. Saw 2 or 3 WSW's out as well. Saw this one thin blonde that was in her mid 30's. She was OK looking but I was looking for a better SW. Also saw this other brunette WSW on Parkway as well. I pulled over for but a cop spotted me and pulled me over. There is a lot of cops Parkway and it is hard to spot cops. I was a bit anxious so I pulled over for her right on Parkway. This is a rookie mistake, but I have not had any good action in awhile. I am irritated that the cops were leaving the girls alone and pulling over the guys. The cops are constantly patrolling the area. I was not even talking to girl and the cop pulls me over. The other problem is that the stroll is a very small area. So it's hard to avoid being noticed by the cops.

SoCalMonger
04-12-12, 15:12
Stayed at the Rodeway inn the past few days. Got up this morning and saw that WSW I was looking for. Talked to heribut she wasonly about 7. 2 or so. Also saw about 4 0r 5 BSW's out.

LE Watcher
04-12-12, 21:04
Stayed at the Rodeway inn the past few days. Got up this morning and saw that WSW I was looking for. Talked to heribut she wasonly about 7. 2 or so. Also saw about 4 0r 5 BSW's out.I was in Fresno for a couple of days, too. I saw some nice talent during the day but when the sun set it got scary. I decided not to partake.

Good choice on Rodeway. I considered staying there but wondered if my truck would be too much of a target to the rats I saw in the parking lot. I ended up on the other side of town.

SoCalMonger
04-13-12, 03:42
I personally think it's much safer to pick up SW's during the day. There is fewer cops around and it's much easier to spot them. The cops drive dodge chargers with the low profile light bars. So it's very hard to spot them at night. The lesson here is to never let your guard down when cruising. I just can't believe that Fresno has so much action and we are lucky to find 1 SW in San Diego.

I felt very safe at the Rodeway inn. My only complaint was that the ice machine was on the fritz one night. But the ice machine was working the next day when I got up. The manager was very friendly.

BayBoy
04-21-12, 20:08
Cruised again tonight around 9:30pm and there was about 7-9 SW's out. Saw 2 or 3 WSW's out as well. Saw this one thin blonde that was in her mid 30's. She was OK looking but I was looking for a better SW. Also saw this other brunette WSW on Parkway as well. I pulled over for but a cop spotted me and pulled me over. There is a lot of cops Parkway and it is hard to spot cops. I was a bit anxious so I pulled over for her right on Parkway. This is a rookie mistake, but I have not had any good action in awhile. I am irritated that the cops were leaving the girls alone and pulling over the guys. The cops are constantly patrolling the area. I was not even talking to girl and the cop pulls me over. The other problem is that the stroll is a very small area. So it's hard to avoid being noticed by the cops.What did the cops say and do to you SoCal. In some areas they arrest the johns. I know that personally. Sometimes they put out decoy hookers.

RumSpringer
09-04-12, 11:50
Every time I pass by there drive my route on south bound 99 you do see at least 1 or 2 walking up and down on parkway, but I think it is to risky to partake because I have seen many occasions where LE are out there with their disco light on for me to ever drive down that Road.

BayBoy
09-05-12, 18:08
Last week during the afternoon I picked up a streetwalker on Parkway, can't remember her name, and did a car date with her. Kind of a nice gal, friendly, and did a good CBJ. She said she usually works on Blackstone but decided to try Parkway for the first time.

There were a number of streetwalkers on the usual ways: Belmont, Golden State, West, Parkway etc. No LE around.

Butters98
09-21-12, 19:42
Just a FYI. Blackstone was hopping around 7:30PM on a Thursday night. Saw at least 6-7SW's in about 45 minutes. Blackstone & Ashlan area at least. Didn't participate, it was dinner and a show, LOL

Member #4581
12-20-12, 22:13
So my friend here recently went down to Cabbo to relieve his mis-spent youth and Christmas bonus. He said he knew his way around and could pick 'em good. Well my buddy saw this hottie at a strip bar. Being a smart guy he went up to the bar manager and paid a walk off fee for Heather plus her fee. When Heather and my smart friend got back to the no-tel Heather wanted her money as the bar manager didn't pass any dinero to Heather. Damage at the bar was $320. Damage back at the no-tel $140. Damage to my buddy's reputation priceless!

GhostRider50
10-06-13, 17:59
Hey guys, I am from Columbus, Ohio and visiting Visalia in a couple of weeks. Any direction, or hook ups, SWs?

Hargow20
12-15-13, 17:25
There has some recent reports on Redbook that the action has been picking up in Fresno in the usual The SW's are in the usual locations Parkway, Blackstone and and Motel dr. Just use due caution when cruising Parkway at night. Parkway is a curved street with a blind corner. The cops drive fast with these low profile light bars and it is very hard to see them until it is to late to avoid them. It's probably best to pick them up in parking lot or on a side street. This way you have some time to avoid the cops. I was up there last year and the cops were driving by almost every 5 minutes. Another good trick is to simply park and observer for bit. This very good way to see what the cops are up to.

Hargow20
12-24-13, 15:17
I was looking at some posts and just happened to notice it. So I decided to respond.

The cop just what I was doing. The cops cannot do anything in a situation like. There is no law against stopping for a SW. Especially since I did not talk to her.

What did the cops say and do to you SoCal. In some areas they arrest the johns. I know that personally. Sometimes they put out decoy hookers.

BayBoy
06-26-14, 11:07
I was on the Olive-Golden State-Parkway-Belmont strip last week. There was a fair amount of women out there, especially Golden State. This was on Wed. And Friday afternoons and night.

I did car date a couple of gals, one from GS and one from Belmont. Good BBBJs from both. They were both older white women, which is what I prefer.

CCWin
06-30-14, 18:59
I have been noticing a lot more girls from Maple to Palm on Belmont lately.

Snatch Lover
07-02-14, 21:07
So with the death of RB I decided to take a stroll in Fresno. I was surprised with the amount of talent to be had. Drove around for a few to check out the scene. Had a late dinner from one of the taco trucks while I saw what was available. After eating a few tacos I decided it was time. Met a nice spinner body type and hung out for a few. Will post some pics to give an idea as to what can be had. (looney for Pooney).

Snatch Lover
07-04-14, 12:57
Decided to take a stroll last night around 9 ish. Went got some tacos from one of the vendors and sat to watch what was available. After finishing my food I decided it was time to play. Made a couple of passes on the strip and saw this BSW near the track. Body was a 8, she was wearing pink booty shorts, ass cheeks hanging out, with a white top. Pulled off the a side and she got in. Told me he name is Meisha. Came to an agreement and went to my spot. Got comfortable, she pulled off her short, she had a nice round ass. Started off with a nice CBJ with deep strokes. Then went to mish and finished doggie. Service was average nothing to brag about. Got her numbers, may repeat. *looney for Poonney*.

CCWin
07-05-14, 02:03
Decided to take a stroll last night around 9 ish. Went got some tacos from one of the vendors and sat to watch what was available. After finishing my food I decided it was time to play. Made a couple of passes on the strip and saw this BSW near the track. Body was a 8, she was wearing pink booty shorts, ass cheeks hanging out, with a white top. Pulled off the a side and she got in. Told me he name is Meisha. Came to an agreement and went to my spot. Got comfortable, she pulled off her short, she had a nice round ass. Started off with a nice CBJ with deep strokes. Then went to mish and finished doggie. Service was average nothing to brag about. Got her numbers, may repeat. *looney for Poonney*.You are talking about Belmont ave right?

Snatch Lover
07-05-14, 13:49
Got a little restless last night to a drive through Fresno and decided to get a couple of tacos. Can't beat four tacos a coke for six dollars. Although I did not part take, I was able to snap a pic on a BSW next to the taco truck. Looney for poonney.

Tjinla2001
07-09-14, 13:31
Got a little restless last night to a drive through Fresno and decided to get a couple of tacos. Can't beat four tacos a coke for six dollars. Although I did not part take, I was able to snap a pic on a BSW next to the taco truck. Looney for poonney.You could have had a coke and five tacos (4 regular and one pink) for about $66.

Snatch Lover
07-11-14, 15:51
Took a drive down the usual spot. It was about 930 at night. Saw a number of BSW's past the train tracks. Stopped off and got some tacos and a drink. After watching what was available I decided on a spinner body type BSW. Picked her up as she walked by the taco truck I was eating at. She told she had a room in the area. Once we got there got undressed and laid spread eagle on the bed. She had a nice bald kitty. Covered up jr and went to work. First missionary then doggie back to missionary to finish off. Afterwards got her number but will not repeat. Very unenthusiastic session and too many rules. Also would not allow pics. (Looney for Poonney).

Snatch Lover
07-25-14, 19:33
Drove the Fresno track last night. Got past the train tracks and saw a two spinner type BSW's. Drove past the freeway over pass and saw a hot BSW in gray skin tight pants. She was super hot. Pulled off to side street as I waved her over. She got in car and we came to an agreement. Went to my spot and started with CBJ. I then put her doggie style and started working her. She made moaned softly as I entered her from behind. Then switched her to reverse cowgirl and watch her ass move up and down as she rode JR. I shortly after blew my load. Over all she was a 8. Got her numbers will repeat. Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
07-31-14, 20:39
Got home after a long day. Central Valley heat was getting to me so around 10 ish headed out for a stroll. Got to love central valley heat 1030 at night and it was a cool 91 degrees in Fresno. Once I got down to track drove it from the 99 to the 41. Not much out but a few BSWs. Saw LE stopping vehicles near the 41. Was getting ready to call it a night, when a little spinner came out of the liquor store. Pulled off to a side street and came to an agreement. Went to her spot and began with a ok CBJ. Then got her her reverse cowgirl and watched that ass move up and down. Then finished missionary. Very mechanical will not repeat. Did get a pic that nice round ass. Camera sucked on cell phone so quality sucks. Stay horny my friends.

DropFrame
08-01-14, 14:23
Got home after a long day. Central Valley heat was getting to me so around 10 ish headed out for a stroll. Got to love central valley heat 1030 at night and it was a cool 91 degrees in Fresno. Once I got down to track drove it from the 99 to the 41. Not much out but a few BSWs. Saw LE stopping vehicles near the 41. Was getting ready to call it a night, when a little spinner came out of the liquor store. Pulled off to a side street and came to an agreement. Went to her spot and began with a ok CBJ. Then got her her reverse cowgirl and watched that ass move up and down. Then finished missionary. Very mechanical will not repeat. Did get a pic that nice round ass. Camera sucked on cell phone so quality sucks. Stay horny my friends.Don't you have photoshop or similar?

Snatch Lover
08-30-14, 16:33
Went for a drive Tuesday night saw the typical BSW'S. Also noticed a lot of LEO activity. Decided to get something to eat and just check out the scene. Was getting ready to call it a night, but then saw this hot BSW off a side street. Pulled over asked if she needed a ride and got in. Came to an agreement and left the area. She got undressed and her body was amazing. She started with CBJ and got in doggie position. Loved seeing the way her perfect round ass looked as I pounded it. Then put her missionary had her wrap her legs around me as I slid in an out of her tight kitty. Put her back doggie and blew my load. Got her number said her name is Courtney. Will repeat. Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
10-02-14, 20:24
Drove down the track on Golden gate around 11 at. Not much to see out there. The usual BSW at the usual places, not much to get excited about. Counted a total of three BSW's a one WSW. Decided to go further down to see what was available. Got to Fresno st and was disappointed with the low level of selection. It was odd that on a weekend night there would only one or two wondering around. Fresno can be a hit or miss. So decided to head back out to the 99 to see if things got better. No luck, was just as dead as when I got there. Needless to say I left the area without my rocks off. Will try again, hopefully my luck changes, stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
10-24-14, 16:35
Decided to take a drive late Wednesday night. Due to work and school I have not been going out as much to check out the scenery. Hit golden state blvd around 9 ish. Not much out there just the usual BSW. Decided to go east on Belmont. Got pass Fresno and saw an amazing LSW with a killer ass. Pulled up along side of here and got no response. Decided to move on further down the track. As I was driving further east, I noticed this hot BSW wearing see through spandex pants. Pulled up next to here and came to an agreement. Drove to my spot and got in the back seat. This girl was amazing, nice round ass, perky breast, nice flat tummy. Put on cover and she began with a very enthusiastic BJ. When I was ready put her doggie. Turned her over put her missionary and pounded away. She had a huge clit. Rubbed on her clit which made made her super wet. Continued on over another 20 min till she climaxed. Told me her name is Bri and only comes out when in need of money. Got her number very sweet girl. Going to def repeat. Stay horny my friends.

Marlowe
10-29-14, 23:10
I met this girl, Kia, on the Western / Jefferson Track. She says that she is from Fresno, and that she is only here for a week and then she is heading back your way. I have the digits for interested Senior Members.

Snatch Lover
11-25-14, 15:06
So the Fresno track has been hit and miss lately. Tues afternoon got out of work early and decided to take drive. Grabbed some tacos, from a street vendor, and observed to see if there was anything worth while. Saw a couple of heavy set BSW near the 180 over pass. Keep going east and saw a thin BSW walking who waved as I passed by. Pull onto a side and she kept on walking. Manage to take a pick of her as she walked passed me. Pulled onto main drive and waved to her as I passed her. Pulled into a open parking slot and she walked to the car window. She got into the car and we drove off. She told me name is Remy and only comes out when she needs extra cash. We came to agreement and headed to a nice dark spot. She began with CBJ and then switched to RCG and finished Mish. Tried taking a photo of her ass as it bounced up and down. Got her numbers she is going to be setting up a three-sum with for our next meet. Hopefully I will have better pics to share. Total damages with carne asasda tacos, soda, and pink taco. 50. Stay horny my friends.

LoveBjs
12-30-14, 05:01
Coming into Fresno tomorrow and want to get the low down please.

I'm seeing two main strolls: Belmont. Golden State. Olive loop around the zoo.

And the Blackstone. Ashlan location which is just SW of the college (Is there one that has lower level girls or is the quality about the same for both locations? How about safety of your surroundings? If I'm going to be parking in these areas in darkness in a nice car which may be better? Maybe lame questions but I'm very green to Fresno and like to try to be a bit more street smart if I can with some "locals" info. Thanks in advance.

QueenSky
12-31-14, 01:02
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Hargow20
12-31-14, 07:48
There is also quite a few girls on Parkway. Parkway is fairly risky to pick up SW's. Parkway has a blind curve and is dark at night. So it's hard to spot the cops approaching. So use due caution when cruising there.

Coming into Fresno tomorrow and want to get the low down please.

I'm seeing two main strolls: Belmont. Golden State. Olive loop around the zoo.

And the Blackstone. Ashlan location which is just SW of the college (Is there one that has lower level girls or is the quality about the same for both locations? How about safety of your surroundings? If I'm going to be parking in these areas in darkness in a nice car which may be better? Maybe lame questions but I'm very green to Fresno and like to try to be a bit more street smart if I can with some "locals" info. Thanks in advance.

Snatch Lover
01-05-15, 14:32
Hello fellow hobbyist, it been a while since I posted for the Fresno area. So got off work early and decided to end the year off with a bang before heading out with friends to celebrate. Drove around the Belmont area to see what was available. Got to the 180 over pass and saw this slim BSW walking near the 180. Pulled off to a side street and she came over to the car and got in. We the usual check and came to an agreement. Headed over to the room I had gotten for the night. This girl was in her early 20's be-cup breast and nice round ass. Began with some little kissing and slid my hand towards her shaved kitty. Rubbed her clit and got her nice and hot. Pulled out Jr and she began with a BBBJ. When I was ready covered Jr and began to work it. Started missionary, doggy, cowgirl, and finished reverse cowgirl.

Took some picture of her shaven kitty. She did not allow DATY or fia. Overall an ok experience. Got her number says she is a local looking for clients. Got her number, maybe will repeat. She lacks luster. Here are some pic enjoy.

FYI working on photo skill. One day may reach Baldy level.

FunGuy6969
01-27-15, 02:55
Senior from Ohio in Visalia for the night and wondering if there is any action in this town? If so, where?

Hargow20
02-02-15, 21:52
Have not been through Fresno in a awhile, but there is action on Parkway, Belmont and Golden state. Etc. Just use extra caution on Parkway especially at night. There is a blind cure and it is dark. So it is very hard to spot the cops coming with those thin light bars. The cops were passing by every 10 minutes or less.

Senior from Ohio in Visalia for the night and wondering if there is any action in this town? If so, where?

Member #4952
03-03-15, 20:05
So the Fresno track has been hit and miss lately. Tues afternoon got out of work early and decided to take drive. Grabbed some tacos, from a street vendor, and observed to see if there was anything worth while. Saw a couple of heavy set BSW near the 180 over pass. Keep going east and saw a thin BSW walking who waved as I passed by. Pull onto a side and she kept on walking. Manage to take a pick of her as she walked passed me. Pulled onto main drive and waved to her as I passed her. Pulled into a open parking slot and she walked to the car window. She got into the car and we drove off. She told me name is Remy and only comes out when she needs extra cash. We came to agreement and headed to a nice dark spot. She began with CBJ and then switched to RCG and finished Mish. Tried taking a photo of her ass as it bounced up and down. Got her numbers she is going to be setting up a three-sum with for our next meet. Hopefully I will have better pics to share. Total damages with carne asasda tacos, soda, and pink taco. 50. Stay horny my friends.I would like to she her and any ladys you guys might know that might be great or ok.

Thank you guys.

Member #4952
03-03-15, 20:30
Just saw 3 BSW and 2 WSW and 3 cops LOL.

Stay safe.

Snatch Lover
03-12-15, 13:49
So it has been a while since I hit the Fresno track. The weather is getting a little warmer so decided to see what was out there. Hit the track around 9 ish and was pretty dead. Got near the 180 over pass and saw a spinner type BSW. Pulled over on a side street and waited for her. Came to my car got in and came to an agreement. She was 5. 5 with nice be-cups and firm little butt. Went to her place and she began with a nice deep throat CBJ. Once ready got her doggie and slid in and out of her tight snatch. After a few minutes of doggie got her into missionary. Finished missionary after 10 minutes. This girl can sure take a pounding. Overall good experience. Took some pics and got her number. Enjoy. And stay horny my friends.

Member #4952
03-22-15, 06:14
Leaving Monday, Tuesday the lateset. I have room for a couple people, and luggage. No smoking in car. Hmu if you want a ride. Coming back on Friday / Saturday night.

I Saw a mix bsw. Name unique looks about 6_7 pussy was very tight... she on backpage too I Saw her for a qq 40

Projektzer
03-24-15, 13:36
What the hell guys? This forum is empty! How?

I was visiting family for the first time since they moved here and got on night free. Yesterday. WOW. 5 pmish. And BAM. 2 beautiful WSW. One in black with a booty. Blonde. And another tall skinny flat tummy cutie. Blonde too. A latina in short shorts and a big ass. Blonde too.

It was a fucking dream. I couldn't partake. There were others too. Some nasties.

This was by a McDonalds across a gas station and a bunch of hotels near a freeway (99?) by. Olive maybe.

Angel Pena
03-25-15, 10:46
You have to be careful cops will arrest you even if you attempt to talk to a SW, calling it loitering with intent for solicitation of prostitution.

What the hell guys? This forum is empty! How?

I was visiting family for the first time since they moved here and got on night free. Yesterday. WOW. 5 pmish. And BAM. 2 beautiful WSW. One in black with a booty. Blonde. And another tall skinny flat tummy cutie. Blonde too. A latina in short shorts and a big ass. Blonde too.

It was a fucking dream. I couldn't partake. There were others too. Some nasties.

This was by a McDonalds across a gas station and a bunch of hotels near a freeway (99?) by. Olive maybe.

Ivonnahumpalot
03-25-15, 11:16
Hello, if you're a reliable senior headed to this town and want to monger send me a PM. I was recently here and got a good lay of the land. Read the write ups here they are spot on but I found out a few things myself.

Hargow20
04-04-15, 03:54
The cops in Fresno have been very aggressive about cracking down on prostitution for 3-4 years now. I was there about 3 years ago and cop stopped me for merely pulling over a SW. If the cop do pull you over for talking to a SW or have one in your car. Tell them that you were offering her a ride and stick to that. There is case law allows you to offer a girl a ride regardless if she is a working girl or not. Chances are the cops will not arrest you for this. But if they do you a attorney get you off or prevent it from going to court.

You have to be careful cops will arrest you even if you attempt to talk to a SW, calling it loitering with intent for solicitation of prostitution.

Member #4952
04-21-15, 21:05
Goes by cindy.

40 for FS has great bbj no cim.

If you want number send email.

Snatch Lover
04-27-15, 20:06
After a short time off from the track decided to take a midday cruise in Fresno. With the coming of spring and days getting warmer seems like the talent is coming back to the central valley.

For a while the track had dried up and the only action to be had was from BP or the motel stroll. So seeing that the day was nice and warm decided to go do a little recon, since my two regulars have not been answering their phone, for potential new talent.

Drove from the 99 on Black Stone to the the 180 overpass. Was pretty hit and miss all the way till I saw this BSW in cut off booty shorts strutting her stuff. She was a little thick, but had ass for days. Pulled over on a side street and waited for her to come over. She got in and we made little conversation. Told her I was looking for a new regular to spent some time.

Got her # and set a play date for later this week. Took a shot of her as she walked to the store, can't wait to to see how later on in the week. Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
04-27-15, 20:13
Sorry hot did not upload with report.

Snatch Lover
04-27-15, 20:56
Ok sorry guys this is the photo from today's cruise. Will report back encounter. Ass for days.

Snatch Lover
05-03-15, 16:04
So took a drive on Blackstone since I was already out recovering from.

Drinking and watching the fight. Hit the motels and saw a couple girls already.

Starting to come out their rooms to work. Did not see anything that peeked.

My intrest so I moved on. Hit Blackstone and near the 180 overpass saw.

Two Bsws hanging around flagging down cars. Since I was short on founds.

I didn't partake. Was able to snap a pic. Things are looking up for the.

Fresno track. Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
06-17-15, 14:26
So took a drive down the, went by the notels saw the usuals hanging out.

Then headed down Belmont to see was out in the am. Not much till I got to.

The 180 overpass. Saw a BSW with a huge backside walking down Belmont.

Pulled to side street queted a. 100 for service also had bad attitude. Figured I'd pass since attitude sucked. Went home empty handed. Stay horny my friends.

IrishKickStand
06-21-15, 07:43
So it has been a while since I hit the Fresno track. The weather is getting a little warmer so decided to see what was out there. Hit the track around 9 ish and was pretty dead. Got near the 180 over pass and saw a spinner type BSW. Pulled over on a side street and waited for her. Came to my car got in and came to an agreement. She was 5. 5 with nice be-cups and firm little butt. Went to her place and she began with a nice deep throat CBJ. Once ready got her doggie and slid in and out of her tight snatch. After a few minutes of doggie got her into missionary. Finished missionary after 10 minutes. This girl can sure take a pounding. Overall good experience. Took some pics and got her number. Enjoy. And stay horny my friends.I would love to get her name and # does she go uncovered?

IrishKickStand
06-21-15, 07:46
Hello fellow hobbyist, it been a while since I posted for the Fresno area. So got off work early and decided to end the year off with a bang before heading out with friends to celebrate. Drove around the Belmont area to see what was available. Got to the 180 over pass and saw this slim BSW walking near the 180. Pulled off to a side street and she came over to the car and got in. We the usual check and came to an agreement. Headed over to the room I had gotten for the night. This girl was in her early 20's be-cup breast and nice round ass. Began with some little kissing and slid my hand towards her shaved kitty. Rubbed her clit and got her nice and hot. Pulled out Jr and she began with a BBBJ. When I was ready covered Jr and began to work it. Started missionary, doggy, cowgirl, and finished reverse cowgirl.

Took some picture of her shaven kitty. She did not allow DATY or fia. Overall an ok experience. Got her number says she is a local looking for clients. Got her number, maybe will repeat. She lacks luster. Here are some pic enjoy.

FYI working on photo skill. One day may reach Baldy level.I would love her name and # too if you can please.

IrishKickStand
06-21-15, 08:02
Hey guys I'm really new here but I need some help here does anyone have numbers or info on any BSW or WSW / HSW who go uncovered in merced? If you know any and even have pics with info please message me. I really need a fb next Friday or 3.

MyWayBobby
07-05-15, 20:48
This chick is from Out of Town. Sexy ***** wit nice Rack. Got her BP ad. Says ventura but she has been in Fresno for pAst couple weeks. I dated her and her little pussy was better than I thought. Nice titts and Pretty face for 100 $ on the Northern Side of Time.

http://posting.ventura.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=47285325&uid=cb840b545b0ad26b82c1631f92ba3f19

Ad pics are fake but shit is hot in real life.

Snatch Lover
08-18-15, 14:58
Been staying off the scene for a while due to finances and personal reasons. Decided to take a cruise last night. Hit all of the usual spots. The hotels off of 99 and golden state Blvd. Not much there, saw maybe 3-4 girls working. Decided to go further on Belmont. Pass the traitracks saw 3 BSW sitting on the bus stop. Not much to look at so I passed. Went further near the overpass when I saw a spinner type BSW at the corner. Tried getting her attention, but she was too busy playing wtih her phone. Figured she would be a rob anyways. Decided to go home since there was nothing else worthwhile.

Stay horny my friends.

Member #4952
09-11-15, 09:23
I see a few of the girls on Blackstone. Hit me up for some info on a few (WSW BSW msw).

Member #4952
09-18-15, 16:12
Just saw one off shaw and 99 .

Had a incall at the 6. Plus a ad on BP.

http://fresno.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/40-roses-special-half-hour/10139597

Smart6412001
09-29-15, 07:58
Hi Guys,

Saw this very cute mic 20's to mid 30's blonde, slim WSW on the east side of Bstone. Wearing literally a bikini top and bottom. Was outrageous! Too busy to hit it but was tempted.

Hargow20
10-02-15, 17:57
Can't believe you did not stop to at least get a ph#. ? I always top to get a ph# if things are safe.

Whatever happened to Parkway. I have not seen a report on that street in quite awhile. I am assuming the girls finally came to the realization just how resky Parkway is especially at night.

Hi Guys,

Saw this very cute mic 20's to mid 30's blonde, slim WSW on the east side of Bstone. Wearing literally a bikini top and bottom. Was outrageous! Too busy to hit it but was tempted.

Snatch Lover
10-02-15, 20:28
Been low and Belmont track has less than bountiful. Decided to take a drive down the Belmont and Golden State. One of the more frequented hoe-tels was shut down. Too bad since I have had some pretty good encounters then. So got onto Belmont and it was pretty dry. The times was around 10 ish int the evening. Drove to the 180 overpass and found a single BSW on a side street. Made the turn and checked to see if the coast was clear, good to go. Pulled along side and made introductions. Said here name was Remy. Dark skinned BSW, 5,3 with tight little body. Got in and we came to an agrement.

Dorve to my location and hope in back of SUV. Had the back seat folded down so had pleanty of room. She took off her top and had a nice pair firm 20 yo tities. Began to played with them as she pulled her pants off, to reveal a nice shaved kitty with a nice huge pink clit. Run that beautiful clit and got here super wet. She place the cover on JR and began a enthusiastic CBJ. Allow fiv and hands to roam. Got super hot put her doggie, mish, and finish rcg. Loved seing that ass grind into my hips. She moaned when came at which time I blew my load.

Cleaned up and dressed. Says she is local and comes only when in need of extra $. Got here number will def repeat.

Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
10-15-15, 15:16
Been working alot of overtime lately so I have some extra funds to spend. Today a drive down to the track last night and it was super dead. Saw Fresno PD in full force stopping cars and pedestrians. Drove to the motels and it was dead out there too. Took a rest from thedrive and ate a couple of tacos while scoping the scene. There was one BSW by the overpass but seemed to be in a hurry talking on her phone. Waited a bit longer and then I saw a spinner type BSW walking by overpass. Went up to her did the intro and came to an agreement. Went to her notel and began with a nice CBJ with deep strokes. When I was ready hit her doggie and finished mish.

Said her name is Mia and only comes out when short on cash. Service was standard, nothing great. I just need to get my SW fix. Did not get her number due to her lack of effort.

Other than that not much going on in Fresno. Watch for LE in full force. Stay horny my friends.

A Smith
11-25-15, 15:57
Dearest, within 2 hours will hit the road to Fresno for gathering. Any suggestion of the place I should cruise around for some fun, please.

Snatch Lover
01-28-16, 16:43
So been off of the street scene for a bit. Been seing these two young ladies who have been keeping me pretty busy. So being an old hobbiest decide to hit the Fresno track last. Hit the usual spot not much to report on. Drove by the hoetels not much out there. Went further on Belmont ran into a little BSW near one of the taco trucks. Pulled off on a side street and she made the approach. Came to an agreement and off we went. Got her in the back seat started with CBJ then put her doggie. Flipped her on her back proceed to finish missionary. Got pics and her number.

BayBoy
03-07-16, 09:47
Hadn't been on the Fresno scene in a while, so I decided to check out the Golden State-Parkway-Belmont track. Nothing on Golden State, Parkway had a fair amount of girls, and Belmont a few, all the way up to 1st Street. Came back to Parkway and found a girl that turned me on. She was wearing high heels, on the older side.

Anyway, picked her up at Denny's and we went and parked. She gave me a BBBJ, deepthroat and tongued my balls. Pretty good session, would try her again, got her phone no. Parkway was definitely the best street.

Chiron
03-08-16, 22:04
I'll be in Fresburg next month. How far east and west on belmont is the track?

BayBoy
03-08-16, 22:48
I'll be in Fresburg next month. How far east and west on belmont is the track?OK get on Parkway, take it to Belmont and turn left. Go all the way up to Fresno St. That's where I turn around. Check around Echo, Fulton and the 2 streets before Fresno St.

Whyamihere
05-03-16, 09:36
OK get on Parkway, take it to Belmont and turn left. Go all the way up to Fresno St. That's where I turn around. Check around Echo, Fulton and the 2 streets before Fresno St.I had a dream of meeting a petite WSW on this track, dressed in black knee high boots, a one piece with short shorts where her sweet ass cheeks hung out, little tits, hair braided and tied up with heavy eye shadow. Grille like a 53 Buick. She got down on it and wouldn't stop as I finger her tight love hole. Damn she was good. Thanks for the tip on this location, may your dreams cum true.

Hey, where is Golden State track?

BayBoy
05-04-16, 09:25
I had a dream of meeting a petite WSW on this track, dressed in black knee high boots, a one piece with short shorts where her sweet ass cheeks hung out, little tits, hair braided and tied up with heavy eye shadow. Grille like a 53 Buick. She got down on it and wouldn't stop as I finger her tight love hole. Damn she was good. Thanks for the tip on this location, may your dreams cum true.

Hey, where is Golden State track?Golden State is under construction now, but you can try it and see if there's any girls on there. Get on Olive St. And take it to Golden State and turn left. Take it to McKinley and turn around. Try that side street I think its West and see if there's any action there.

I was on Parkway a couple of days ago. Saw a few girls there. Two were hot. One blonde and one brunette. Plus a couple of older gals. Didn't partake but would go back.

BayBoy
05-13-16, 03:39
I picked up a good looking blonde on Parkway last night. She was thin, wearing a miniskirt with sexy high heels. She was friendly and talkative. We parked a short distance away and she gave me an average BBBJ. I tried to get her to give me a deepthroat blowjob but she couldn't go down all the way. At least she was nice.

Whyamihere
06-12-16, 21:41
Dreaming of driving Parkway Sat night and finding a plus size bbw named Adora, big huge ass, with black silky nylons, short skirt, big tits barely covered up, all dolled up with red lipstick, smokey eyes, nails manicured, looking sexy and smelling so damn good. Perhaps a nice CBJ.
Lots of talent on Belmont, including a couple wsw, lsw and usual bsw.....

Dildo Baggens
06-22-16, 02:38
After leaving Merced where I enjoyed the Taco trucks and Tasty treats, although peppered with some dicey LE pico de OH SHITO,(see my Merced review), I ventured 55 miles south to the famed " Belmont" exit.

I 've been reading some very depressing news about many of the coral reefs of the world being bleached white as snow because of the acidification of the oceans from climate change. But there's some good news as well, some places in the world have reefs that are thriving full of color. Believe or not I found one right off W. Belmont ave in the Valley's finest Reef. Fresno.

Boys! Put your mask and snorkel on and dive right into the clear blue waters of Parkway drive. Even in the hot noonday sun colorful tropical fish abound. It's a sight to Behold when it's 105'. I can only imagine what it's like when the nocturnal vertebrate verity venture out of their habitats when temperatures go below double digits , at night!

Central Valley Taco Truck meal. $4. 25 . Parkway drive swimming adventure. Priceless!

Dreaming of driving Parkway Sat night and finding a plus size bbw named Adora, big huge ass, with black silky nylons, short skirt, big tits barely covered up, all dolled up with red lipstick, smokey eyes, nails manicured, looking sexy and smelling so damn good. Perhaps a nice CBJ.
Lots of talent on Belmont, including a couple wsw, lsw and usual bsw.....

Ivonnahumpalot
06-24-16, 01:10
After leaving Merced where I enjoyed the Taco trucks and Tasty treats, although peppered with some dicey LE pico de OH SHITO,(see my Merced review), I ventured 55 miles south to the famed " Belmont" exit.

I 've been reading some very depressing news about many of the coral reefs of the world being bleached white as snow because of the acidification of the oceans from climate change. But there's some good news as well, some places in the world have reefs that are thriving full of color. Believe or not I found one right off W. Belmont ave in the Valley's finest Reef. Fresno.

Boys! Put your mask and snorkel on and dive right into the clear blue waters of Parkway drive. Even in the hot noonday sun colorful tropical fish abound. It's a sight to Behold when it's 105'. I can only imagine what it's like when the nocturnal vertebrate verity venture out of their habitats when temperatures go below double digits , at night!

Central Valley Taco Truck meal. $4. 25 . Parkway drive swimming adventure. Priceless!This is an underrated city for SW action. Its the truck hub for the Valley, with lots of motels all over the place. On Parkway, a bunch are clumped together not far from Belmont, a main drag track through the high-crime area of town. Its easy to make circuits quickly the way its laid out. SW seem to always be working, walking Belmont or huddled on the corners and side streets on Parkway and some girls work out of the motel rooms, just look for the open doors. LE is well aware and are all over Parkway and the motel parking lots, side streets etc, so always be aware. There is a strip of motels up on Golden West above Olive with the same thing going on, but I read below there's construction there's right now. There's another track up on Blackstone a bit farther away.

From the motels at Olive and Parkway, go down Parkway then left on Belmont to Fresno or 1st street and double back to retrack your path back to Olive, turn right then left on Golden West until you pass the motels then double back. On Blackstone, SW can be spotted walking between both the Motel6's around Ashlan near the Walmart, north of the university.

BayBoy
06-25-16, 19:08
I picked up a scruffty blonde streetwalker on Belmont a few blocks from Fresno St. She wasn't too bad looking, kinda on the thin side. But her blowjob skills were kind of lacking. I'd give her about a C grade, insisted on using a rubber. Wouldn't do deepthroat, but she tried hard. She was one of the few out there in that area during the day.

Hargow20
06-26-16, 13:23
There is a lot of SW's on Parkway. The problem is that the Parkway is on a blind curve and the street is fairly dark. The cops cars have these new low profile iight bars so it makes it hard to see them coming. So it is almost impossible to see them from a distance. The other problem is that the cops drive by almost every 5-7 minutes. I pulled over for this one WSW and cop questioned me. I might be heading back up in a few months. So will probably stop by.

This is an underrated city for SW action. Its the truck hub for the Valley, with lots of motels all over the place. On Parkway, a bunch are clumped together not far from Belmont, a main drag track through the high-crime area of town. Its easy to make circuits quickly the way its laid out. SW seem to always be working, walking Belmont or huddled on the corners and side streets on Parkway and some girls work out of the motel rooms, just look for the open doors. LE is well aware and are all over Parkway and the motel parking lots, side streets etc, so always be aware. There is a strip of motels up on Golden West above Olive with the same thing going on, but I read below there's construction there's right now. There's another track up on Blackstone a bit farther away.

From the motels at Olive and Parkway, go down Parkway then left on Belmont to Fresno or 1st street and double back to retrack your path back to Olive, turn right then left on Golden West until you pass the motels then double back. On Blackstone, SW can be spotted walking between both the Motel6's around Ashlan near the Walmart, north of the university.

Dildo Baggens
06-27-16, 02:47
The little Huckleberry I hooked up with was actually inside a Convenience store with no LE in sight, Plus she had her own domicile, so as soon as the door was locked there would have to be a search warrant, legally speaking. Yeah sure they could hassle me as I left the building, but would have No smoking gun. However, one can never be too careful.

There is a lot of SW's on Parkway. The problem is that the Parkway is on a blind curve and the street is fairly dark. The cops cars have these new low profile iight bars so it makes it hard to see them coming. So it is almost impossible to see them from a distance. The other problem is that the cops drive by almost every 5-7 minutes. I pulled over for this one WSW and cop questioned me. I might be heading back up in a few months. So will probably stop by.

Snatch Lover
07-07-16, 23:43
So I have been off the scene for a bit. Was dating two younghotties which kept me very busy. So Sunday night had a little free time and hit the stroll. Got on Belmont around 8 ish hit the taco stand and watched till I spotted a BSW near the 180. Pulled on a side street did the normal introduction and came to agreement. Went to my spot jumped in back seat. She got undressed revealing some nice firm boobies, fit right in the palm of my hand. Said her name is Diamond and came up for weekend. She began with nice deep throat action. When I was ready went doggie and finished missionary. This girl is very responsive. Moved and grind her hips against mine. No doubt finished fairly fast after all that. Got her number will definitely repeat.

Sometimes just need to get out for the hunt. Stay horny my friends.

BayBoy
08-07-16, 07:33
Was on Belmont yesterday, found a blonde MILF, not bad looking, near Fresno. Picked her up and we went to a spot near the hospital. She gave me a covered blowjob. Insisted on using the rubber. I prefer bareback but what the hell didn't feel that inhabiting. Had nice enough personality. She gave me her phone no.

HankBen
08-12-16, 20:02
Was on Belmont yesterday, found a blonde MILF, not bad looking, near Fresno. Picked her up and we went to a spot near the hospital. She gave me a covered blowjob. Insisted on using the rubber. I prefer bareback but what the hell didn't feel that inhabiting. Had nice enough personality. She gave me her phone no.Sorry if a little off topic, but considering Belmont area or Golden Gate /99 are there any recommended 24 hr. Or pay by the hour motels? Not just for streewalkers but other discreet meetings? This could be Kings Canyon Blvd as well.

BayBoy
08-13-16, 10:06
Sorry if a little off topic, but considering Belmont area or Golden Gate /99 are there any recommended 24 hr. Or pay by the hour motels? Not just for streewalkers but other discreet meetings? This could be Kings Canyon Blvd as well.Normally I would recommend the motels on Golden State, but the construction project has wiped out most of them. There might be one or 2 left that haven't been demolished. Parkway has a number of motels that could probably suit your needs. I guess the construction is for the high speed rail project.

HankBen
08-15-16, 16:36
Normally I would recommend the motels on Golden State, but the construction project has wiped out most of them. There might be one or 2 left that haven't been demolished. Parkway has a number of motels that could probably suit your needs. I guess the construction is for the high speed rail project.Thanks. Actually, met with someone in Merced yesterday, they have one street with assorted cheap motels, 3 or 4 will do hourly. We scored one that gave us 2 hours for $30, total. Place is a dump when you drive by. But the room was very clean. Of course I did not go over it with a black light.

Dildo Baggens
08-16-16, 12:37
Be carful there's a lot of petty crime in those along 16th. Do not leave anything of value in your car. Window breaking is common. Snatch and grab is the crime and I'm not talking about what you're doing to the girl in the room!

Thanks. Actually, met with someone in Merced yesterday, they have one street with assorted cheap motels, 3 or 4 will do hourly. We scored one that gave us 2 hours for $30, total. Place is a dump when you drive by. But the room was very clean. Of course I did not go over it with a black light.

Snatch Lover
11-15-16, 23:37
So had some free time yesterday and hit the all the Fresno tracks. Golden state blvd is a bust. All the motels used by the local and out of providers have been torn down.

Hit Belmont, it was also a bust just a few fugglys out there.

I know there has been some talk here about parkway blvd. Be cautious in that area. As a experience hobbiest I stay away from the parkway, too much to chance, just my opinion.

Other than that Fresno is pretty much dead right now.

Stay horny my friends.

BayBoy
02-19-17, 09:32
Yesterday was a rare warm and kinda sunny day. Went on the strip (Parkway, Belmont, Olive). Saw about 8 streetwalkers out there. All races (white, black, Latina), but nothing really interested me so I just moved on.

Snatch Lover
04-07-17, 20:08
Took a late crusie on Belmont before the rain began. Went from the 99 to Cedar. Around Fresno st found a spinner bswwalking past Fresno st. Pulled to the side and spoke a bit through the window. Came to agreement and got in. Drove to a spot out of the area and parked. She said her name is Marisa and only comes out when business is slow. We jumped in the back and she began with nice long deep BJ while she allowed my hands to roam around.

When I was ready put her doggie and began hitting it from the back. Switched to her ridding me, then back to missionaryto finish off.

We exchnaged numbers for a later date this comming week. Definitely a repaeat. Did not rush or try to upsell. Told me lives in the area and prefers to do backpage mainly. Went back and found number on backpage along withe her add. Looks like fresno track is getting some life.

Stay horny my friends.

Dildo Baggens
04-09-17, 20:30
Yes Belmont is quite the Track. Just for fun I'll take the drive down NOtel road around noon and it's like a god Damn aquarium of little fish, just swimming up and down the street. I've partaken a few times, but it's not really my thing.

Took a late aquarium on Belmont before the rain began. Went from the 99 to Cedar. Around Fresno st found a spinner bswwalking past Fresno st. Pulled to the side and spoke a bit through the window. Came to agreement and got in. Drove to a spot out of the area and parked. She said her name is Marisa and only comes out when business is slow. We jumped in the back and she began with nice long deep BJ while she allowed my hands to roam around.

When I was ready put her doggie and began hitting it from the back. Switched to her ridding me, then back to missionaryto finish off.

We exchnaged numbers for a later date this comming week. Definitely a repaeat. Did not rush or try to upsell. Told me lives in the area and prefers to do backpage mainly. Went back and found number on backpage along withe her add. Looks like fresno track is getting some life.

Stay horny my friends.

Marlowe
04-09-17, 22:24
Yes Belmont is quite the Track. Just for fun I'll take the drive down NOtel road around noon and it's like a god Damn aquarium of little fish, just swimming up and down the street. I've partaken a few times, but it's not really my thing.Good to hear from you. Just what is your thing these days? I still prefer SW to BP and CL because I want to see what I am getting, not into surprises be they pleasant or unpleasant.

Dildo Baggens
04-10-17, 20:00
RETIRED!

The Central valley is an interesting place. Cheep to live. Cheep to eat. Damn if the ladies don't try to charge the same as in LA\OC!

In the smaller cities such as Modesto and Merced, LE tries to do their best to crack down on these here hobbies. More discretion is certainly the rule of thumb, Yet I've found a few and I mean a few diamonds among the shards of broken glass. That's what you have to do on a fixed budget. Clip coupons and hope!

Good to hear from you. Just what is your thing these days? I still prefer SW to BP and CL because I want to see what I am getting, not into surprises be they pleasant or unpleasant.

Marlowe
04-15-17, 01:27
RETIRED!

The Central valley is an interesting place. Cheep to live. Cheep to eat. Damn if the ladies don't try to charge the same as in LA\OC!

In the smaller cities such as Modesto and Merced, LE tries to do their best to crack down on these here hobbies. More discretion is certainly the rule of thumb, Yet I've found a few and I mean a few diamonds among the shards of broken glass. That's what you have to do on a fixed budget. Clip coupons and hope!Me, too. I spend much of my time fishing in Northern California, but am in LA for basketball season. Living on a fixed budget sucks. But what choice do we have?

Snatch Lover
04-20-17, 00:42
Went out last night around 10 ish for a quick stroll on Belmont. Was not planning on joining in on the activities, just wanted to take a cruise to see what was out there. Got close to Fresno street and saw a BSW, some what on the thick side, walking in the shadows. We made eye contact so decided to give it a shot. Pulled to a safe location and came to an agreement of. 50 for full service. She had a notel near by. Told her name is Candie and goes between fresno and Bakersfield.

She began with a deep CBJ and them placed her missionary and finished reverse cowgirl. Over all service was average nothing to brag about. She did allow for a picture or two. Did not get her number. Seems like Fresno track maybe gaining some life.

Stay horny my friends.

Dildo Baggens
04-20-17, 02:38
Merced is doing a large crackdown on obvious overt demonstration of prostitution right now. Most women are among hiding in the weeds;. Mostly hid out amongst obscure hotels now , off Childs ave I guess you gatta hide somewhere. The track is gone for now...Maybe when the weather gets warmer..cant tell

Went out last night around 10 among for a quick stroll on Belmont. Was not planning on joining in on the activities, just wanted to take a cruise to see what was out there. Got close to Fresno street and saw a BSW, some what on the thick side, walking in the shadows. We made eye contact so decided to give it a shot. Pulled to a safe location and came to an agreement of. 50 for full service. She had a notel near by. Told her name is Candie and goes between fresno and Bakersfield.

She began with a deep CBJ and them placed her missionary and finished reverse cowgirl. Over all service was average nothing to brag about. She did allow for a picture or two. Did not get her number. Seems like Fresno track maybe gaining some life.

Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
04-25-17, 02:49
Merced is doing a large crackdown on obvious overt demonstration of prostitution right now. Most women are among hiding in the weeds;. Mostly hid out amongst obscure hotels now , off Childs ave I guess you gatta hide somewhere. The track is gone for now...Maybe when the weather gets warmer..cant tellI normally don't do the Merced track. Merced PD tends to spend alot of time in that area. I recommend Fresno over south 9 street in Modesto or Merced. Although there are some nice gems in Modesto. Just need to be careful with both Modesto pd and Stan county s / o.

Stay horny my friend.

Snatch Lover
05-02-17, 20:18
With the long days and hot night the central valley's SW action gains life. Last night found myself on the Belmont track enjoying the warm night air after leaving best buy. Grabbed some tacos from the truck on Belmont and first and watched all the lovely treats to be had walk around in next to nothing. After I ate my food decided to go further east on Belmont to see what was to be had.

When I got past cedar I saw something in the shadows. After a closer look I found spinner type BSW. Pulled to the side made all the usual introductions and headed off.

Told me her name was cece and was short on cash so decided to come out and try her luck came to agreement. 40 and jumped in the back. She had small a-cups, but were nice and firm. She began with a decent CBJ then jumped on reverse cowgirl. After a little bump and grind and seeing her round as bounce up and down I exploded.

Was not able to get photos as I got consumed with seeing her do her thing. Got her number. She is a def repeat. Looks like things are looking up for fresno.

Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
06-22-17, 19:45
Took a drive down Belmont to see how the scene has been looking lately. Started at 8 pm and grabbed dinner off of one of the taco truck. The days are long and the nights hot here in the central valley. Around 9 pm the scene became alive mainly BSW with a few latinas. Drove Belmont past cedar and turned around. Near 6th street saw a BSW hiding in the shadows.

Pulled to the side and made introductions. Came to agreement and found a nice spot. She began with decent CBJ and then missionary to her ridding me cowgirl style. Came fast while seeing her breast bouncing up and down. Total damage. 60. She allowed to take a photo.

Also posted a pic of a WSW near 6th and Belmont.

Enjoy my friends and stay horny.

Dildo Baggens
06-23-17, 03:41
I take it this occurred in a well air conditioned car and I mean well air conditioned car. It was too damn hot today. My hat is off to you sir!

Baggens.

Took a drive down Belmont to see how the scene has been looking lately. Started at 8 pm and grabbed dinner off of one of the taco truck. The days are long and the nights hot here in the central valley. Around 9 pm the scene became alive mainly BSW with a few latinas. Drove Belmont past cedar and turned around. Near 6th street saw a BSW hiding in the shadows.

Pulled to the side and made introductions. Came to agreement and found a nice spot. She began with decent CBJ and then missionary to her ridding me cowgirl style. Came fast while seeing her breast bouncing up and down. Total damage. 60. She allowed to take a photo.

Enjoy my friends and stay horny.

Marlowe
06-23-17, 05:06

Enjoy my friends and stay horny.Where are these pics you speak of?

Snatch Lover
06-23-17, 20:50
Sorry fellas. For what ever reason the photo didn't attach.

Snatch Lover
06-23-17, 20:55
Second photo. Please excuse the photography. I know the quality is the great. Enjoy. BTW this is the WSW I mentioned in my report.

Riya9338
07-05-17, 00:19
Stayed at Valley inn for a night, which is on Park way Dr. The street is filled with endless SWs, if you are into SWs, then this place is heaven for you!

BayBoy
07-10-17, 05:14

Enjoy my friends and stay horny.Good report Snatch Lover. I didn't know there were SWs on Belmont past Fresno St. ; never went past there. Will check it out next time I'm driving the stroll. Yes its very hot these summer days.

Hip Thrust 247
07-31-17, 05:00
So had some free time yesterday and hit the all the Fresno tracks. Golden state blvd is a bust. All the motels used by the local and out of providers have been torn down.

Hit Belmont, it was also a bust just a few fugglys out there.

I know there has been some talk here about parkway blvd. Be cautious in that area. As a experience hobbiest I stay away from the parkway, too much to chance, just my opinion.

Other than that Fresno is pretty much dead right now.

Stay horny my friends.What's wrong with Parkway?

MongerSeeker
08-01-17, 03:53
Picking up SW's at night on Parkway is a bit risky. The reason is that Parkway is dark and has a blind curve. I was up there about 4 years ago and the cops were driving by every 5 or 10 minutes. It is very hard to spot the patrol cars until they too close. The best thing is pull over in parking lot or side street. This way you are not so obvious. Or I would advise picking them up during the day. So you can spot LE.

What's wrong with Parkway?

Dac007
08-06-17, 11:47
Fresno! I'm visiting your fair town, searched the blog and found all I needed to hit the streets. I've been all over the country, just about every town on the west coast and I must say Parkway wins the title of nastiest, scariest stroll ever! I went by there about 11 am, I was shocked. The nastiest hotels and the SW's walking around were nastier not to mention the narrow street, only one way to turn and the blind curve as Mongerseeker stated, LE was right there when I came around that curve. My goodness, took one drive down the street, turned around and came back then left I felt like I needed a shower after leaving there! This was the first time I've been on a stroll in the daytime and was afraid for my safety!! I can't imagine what its like at night. Plenty of traffic, I saw 4 pregnant SW's, several with that zombie look in their eyes and even a few dudes trying to flag me down to see a SW they were standing next to and others that just looked way to nasty / drugged out to deal with. And LE was everywhere. As I left I noticed the CHP office just on the other side of the freeway. That was enough for me. Riya9338, if you stayed at Valley Inn, you are a brave man.

Hit Belmont, looked more like a normal track but what was odd is that there are not any motels on that street, usually a must for a stroll, how does that work? Returned later, after 9 pm and there were a few nice ones out there, wanted to see a few of them but by the time I was able to get to them somebody else already did! Oh well, there weren't enough out there to keep me interested and I'm not familiar with the area so I left. I'm out of here today.

BayBoy
08-06-17, 14:12
Fresno! I'm visiting your fair town, searched the blog and found all I needed to hit the streets. I've been all over the country, just about every town on the west coast and I must say Parkway wins the title of nastiest, scariest stroll ever! I went by there about 11 am, I was shocked. The nastiest hotels and the SW's walking around were nastier not to mention the narrow street, only one way to turn and the blind curve as Mongerseeker stated, LE was right there when I came around that curve. My goodness, took one drive down the street, turned around and came back then left I felt like I needed a shower after leaving there! This was the first time I've been on a stroll in the daytime and was afraid for my safety!! I can't imagine what its like at night. Plenty of traffic, I saw 4 pregnant SW's, several with that zombie look in their eyes and even a few dudes trying to flag me down to see a SW they were standing next to and others that just looked way to nasty / drugged out to deal with. And LE was everywhere. As I left I noticed the CHP office just on the other side of the freeway. That was enough for me. Riya9338, if you stayed at Valley Inn, you are a brave man.

Hit Belmont, looked more like a normal track but what was odd is that there are not any motels on that street, usually a must for a stroll, how does that work? Returned later, after 9 pm and there were a few nice ones out there, wanted to see a few of them but by the time I was able to get to them somebody else already did! Oh well, there weren't enough out there to keep me interested and I'm not familiar with the area so I left. I'm out of here today.If you don't like Parkway then Fresno is not your type of town, because that's the best spot. Consistently SWs out there day and night. The other spots are hit and miss, Belmont used to be a good hot spot but not anymore. Occasionally on Belmont bet. Abby and Fresno theres some SWs out there, but its low end stuff.

Snatch Lover
08-07-17, 02:07

Hit Belmont, looked more like a normal track but what was odd is that there are not any motels on that street, usually a must for a stroll, how does that work? Returned later, after 9 pm and there were a few nice ones out there, wanted to see a few of them but by the time I was able to get to them somebody else already did! Oh well, there weren't enough out there to keep me interested and I'm not familiar with the area so I left. I'm out of here today.The parkway has bery low end SW. Mostly drugged out tweakers. Way to risky in my opinion to try to date there. Alot of shootings and robberies lead by to the parkway. Not to mention the blind spot curve. But if you're on a budget and are willing to risk it. There can be some very inexpensive SW out there. I pefer Belmont, much safer.

Snatch Lover
08-17-17, 01:43
Had some time to kill last night hit the Belmont track around 9 ish. Waited for the sun to go down and evening to cool off. Started at the 99 all the was past cedar. In the shadows saw thin BSW. LE was heavy in the are so as soon as I saw my chance pulled to the side and the introduction. Came to agreement of. 40 and drove to a quite area. Jumped in the backshe got undressed and began with a nice CBJ. Deep long strokes. She allowed hands to roa. I played with vag a bit before I was ready. Got her in doggy and finished reverse cowgirl watch that ass go up and down. She said her name is Jasmine and just began working fresno area. Real sweet down to earth. Got her digits for a repeat at a notel with maybe some photos. Overall Belmont has been hit and miss.

Stay horny my friends.

CGFitness
08-19-17, 16:58
The parkway has bery low end SW. Mostly drugged out tweakers. Way to risky in my opinion to try to date there. Alot of shootings and robberies lead by to the parkway. Not to mention the blind spot curve. But if you're on a budget and are willing to risk it. There can be some very inexpensive SW out there. I pefer Belmont, much safer.I was out there 3 months ago. It's true, it's a very dangerous environment for girls to be working in. Have you heard however of anything happening to mongers? The girls tell be there's a lot of thugs and low lives that will just mess with the girls.

Snatch Lover
12-15-17, 16:16
So been out of the game for awhile. Been seen this little 25 yo spinner who keeps me drained, But like all of us here the game calls us and the hunt begins. Started at 8 pm from the 99 east on Belmont. Nothing till I got past Fresno st. For the most part really nothing good out there. Mainly beat up BSW, who looked like they needed some cash to score a fix. Was going to give upwhen I got past Cedar and there was a thin BSW in the shadows. Made the first right and pulled over. She came over got in and made the proper introduction. Said her name is Mai works Fresno and Bako. Face was a 8, body was banging, strong 9. Went to my spot and she began with nice deep CBJ. Allowed hands to roam free. Then put her and finished doggie, which made me finish fast as I saw that round firm ass while hitting it doggie. I love BSW. Total damage. 60.

Overall fresno track is very hit and miss right now. Even the parkway is dead. Stay horny my friends.

CGFitness
03-02-18, 22:18
How's the streetwalker scene been? Been wanting to make a trip out.

CGFitness
03-15-18, 02:19
So been out of the game for awhile. Been seen this little 25 yo spinner who keeps me drained, But like all of us here the game calls us and the hunt begins. Started at 8 pm from the 99 east on Belmont. Nothing till I got past Fresno st. For the most part really nothing good out there. Mainly beat up BSW, who looked like they needed some cash to score a fix. Was going to give upwhen I got past Cedar and there was a thin BSW in the shadows. Made the first right and pulled over. She came over got in and made the proper introduction. Said her name is Mai works Fresno and Bako. Face was a 8, body was banging, strong 9. Went to my spot and she began with nice deep CBJ. Allowed hands to roam free. Then put her and finished doggie, which made me finish fast as I saw that round firm ass while hitting it doggie. I love BSW. Total damage. 60.

Overall fresno track is very hit and miss right now. Even the parkway is dead. Stay horny my friends.Is the Fresno scene dead now?

MongerSeeker
03-15-18, 04:11
Considering how hard LE cracks down it is not too surprising that things are dead. When I was up in Fresno LE would make a pass on Parkway about every 5 or 10 minutes. Parkway has a blind curve and is dark. So it is almost impossible to tell if it is a police car driving up on you.

Is the Fresno scene dead now?

Snatch Lover
03-21-18, 15:00
Took a drive down town toaday I had the day off and wanted to see how the morning action was. Hit Belmont from fresno st to the 99 really not much. Decided to go east on Belmont one more time and near the zoo saw a BSW walkimg towards the 99. Pulled over on a side stree, next to the gas station, at which time she got in. Made the introductions came to and agreement. Told she had a room near by and we could go there due to the amount of people and traffic already. Against better judgement I went. She got undressed and had a tight little package. Body a 7 face a 3. Got to business began with a nice CBJ and then missionary and doggie. Finished doggie, not bad for a morning releaver. Damge. 60 allowed a photo. Got numbers may repeat.

Actions is still hit and miss out there. Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
03-28-18, 14:54
Well as we all with shutting down of CL and Night Shift we would expect the tracks to fill up with more SW. So I decided to take a stroll down Belmont and to my surprise I counted a good 8 SW with in a 3 block radius. Most BSW and a very old meth out WSW. Overall looks like things are looking up. Hopefully when the weather gets a little warmer the fresno track will come alive. Overall not too bad.

Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
04-07-18, 21:49
So with whole backpage and CL business decided to take a drive early morning down belmont. Not much out there as it was early and businesses were coming alive. Decided to try the number sassy gave, refer to 3/22 report. To my surprise sassy picked up. Arranged to meet a predetermined location and picked up. Found a quite spot she began with deep CBJ and when I was ready put her doggie and finished reverse cowgirl. Over damage was. 60. She told me since CL and backpage are down she has been low on funds and was glad when I called.

Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
06-18-18, 21:18
First let me start by saying glad to see everything worked out and the site is up and running.

Now for what we are here for. With the nights heating up I dicided to take a drive down the Fresno track. Waited till just sun down and began the hunt. I am happy to report the action has picked up. Some more ladie, most BSW, on the track. Many were wearing next to nothing due to the heat, it was 89 at 10 at night. Didn't partake as this was more of a recon night. Did take some photos which I will upload later. Overall it is looking good out there.

Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
08-08-18, 14:44
Took a drive down Belmont to see how the track was. Haven't been out much since I have a new girl I've been seeing, but the hunt called and could not resist. Drove from the 99 to Cedar on Belmont. As normal for this time of the year Fresno is in the triple digits, so the ladies are wearing next to nothing. After a hour of driving did not see anything worth while so decided to call it a night. Was able to take a couple of photos to help you see what is out there. The Parkway has increased action, but I consider it too risky.

Stay horny my friends.

Marlowe
08-08-18, 20:32
Took a drive down Belmont to see how the track was. Haven't been out much since I have a new girl I've been seeing, but the hunt called and could not resist. Drove from the 99 to Cedar on Belmont. As normal for this time of the year Fresno is in the triple digits, so the ladies are wearing next to nothing. After a hour of driving did not see anything worth while so decided to call it a night. Was able to take a couple of photos to help you see what is out there. The Parkway has increased action, but I consider it too risky.

Stay horny my friends.Are you going to post these photos? Not all of us have the same idea of what is worthwhile.

Snatch Lover
08-10-18, 14:21
Here are the photos, Had to re-size them, enjoy fellas.

ChrisPoontang
08-10-18, 16:06
Here are the photos, Had to re-size them, enjoy fellas.Excellent work.

The WSW in the black boots makes my pants feel tight.

I sincerely hope she has a furry, 1970's beaver or as you like to say. . . Snatch.

Snatch Lover
08-23-18, 20:39
Took a dirve last night from the 99 to Cedar St. Not much tobe had. Decided to call a BSW I have been seeing on a regular basis. She is pretty reliable and can meet on a short notice. Unfortunately she had baby daddy drama, so we set up to meet later this week.

Took a pic of some bsws near Fresno State.

Stay horny my friends.

Dac007
08-29-18, 18:42
I'm here for the week from Vegas, hit Belmont the first night I was here, it was early, before 9, there wasn't too much out there, called a girl posting online and had a great time. She left about 10:30, hit Belmont with no intention of seeing anyone, just window shopping. Not back, a few nice BSW's, one really nice one that I might have tried to see that night but she was hanging around the gas station on 1st, too many people around and to high profile of an area so I left, cruised a few more times, she was still going in and out of the store so I left.

Came back out the next night, ready to strike, again it was early but more girls out there, within 20 minutes I found a nice BSW, picked her up and had a great time with her.

Not bad Fresno!!

The Tall Man
09-03-18, 17:30
I'm here for the week from Vegas, hit Belmont the first night I was here, it was early, before 9, there wasn't too much out there, called a girl posting online and had a great time. She left about 10:30, hit Belmont with no intention of seeing anyone, just window shopping. Not back, a few nice BSW's, one really nice one that I might have tried to see that night but she was hanging around the gas station on 1st, too many people around and to high profile of an area so I left, cruised a few more times, she was still going in and out of the store so I left.

Came back out the next night, ready to strike, again it was early but more girls out there, within 20 minutes I found a nice BSW, picked her up and had a great time with her.

Not bad Fresno!!Are you doing car dates or back at your hotel? What should I be paying for FS up in Fresno? I don't want to overpay.

Thanks,

The Tall Man.

Snatch Lover
09-05-18, 15:47
Had some time to kill so took a drive to Fresno. Had set up a date with one of my regulars I've been seeing for the last couple of months. Drove east on Belmont from the 99. Around Fresno State the action picked up. Mainly BSW, which are my preference, and some WSW. The weather was warm so these girls were wearing next to nothing. The majority of them had their ass cheeks hangout. I grabbed a couple of tacos and parked to see if anything was worth picking up. While finishing up my tacos L. E showed up and began actively stopping and towing vehicles. Needless to say that put a damper on the night. I was able to get a photo of a BSW near the corner of first and Belmont.

I then left to go meet up with my regular for some back seat fun.

Attached is the photo. Stay horny my friends.

Snatch Lover
09-05-18, 22:56
Photo didn't upload.

The Tall Man
09-06-18, 17:52
Had some time to kill so took a drive to Fresno. Had set up a date with one of my regulars I've been seeing for the last couple of months. Drove east on Belmont from the 99. Around Fresno State the action picked up. Mainly BSW, which are my preference, and some WSW. The weather was warm so these girls were wearing next to nothing. The majority of them had their ass cheeks hangout. I grabbed a couple of tacos and parked to see if anything was worth picking up. While finishing up my tacos L. E showed up and began actively stopping and towing vehicles. Needless to say that put a damper on the night. I was able to get a photo of a BSW near the corner of first and Belmont.

I then left to go meet up with my regular for some back seat fun.

Attached is the photo. Stay horny my friends.So this was The Tall Man first overnight stay in Fresno, yep stayed at the newer Motel 6 on Motel Drive. This was Tuesday night 9-4-18.

My room was $60 and after I settled in and took shower I spent 3 hours on Motel Drive and Belmont just checking it out, talked to a few BSW and WSW and finally settled in with a 26 year old white chick with blond hair and a stripper body, a 20 second ride to my room and settled in for $80 and after 20 minutes busted a nut, all covered. I was satisfied.

Many many many LE out there on the Motel Drive, probably saw 25 SW out during the 3 hour span, most were not doable but a handful looked OK.

All in all I scratched the itch to bust a nut.

The Tall Man.

Dac007
09-06-18, 21:10
Are you doing car dates or back at your hotel? What should I be paying for FS up in Fresno? I don't want to overpay.

Thanks,

The Tall Man.Sorry for the late reply man, I did. 8 for the hh.

Dac007
09-06-18, 21:46
Guys, I'm not sure what's going on up there but all of the other topics in Fresno have no current posts. Anyway, you have a really special one there, Aliyah. I've been doing this for years, I'm from LA and currently live in Vegas. This girl in is definitely in my top 10 all time that I have ever seen. She's the whole package, looks, body and attitude but on top of that, she's a true freak. You can see her reviews, they are all accurate as are her pics. She's so incredible, I saw her twice during the 6 days I was in Fresno. Don't miss out, you guys are lucky to have this girl in your town, treat her well!!

https://privatedelights.ch/listing/aliyah/California/Fresno

The Tall Man
09-07-18, 19:03
Sorry for the late reply man, I did. 8 for the hh.Thanks and yes that is what I paid my WSW.

The Tall Man.

CGFitness
09-13-18, 23:20
Guys, I'm not sure what's going on up there but all of the other topics in Fresno have no current posts. Anyway, you have a really special one there, Aliyah. I've been doing this for years, I'm from LA and currently live in Vegas. This girl in is definitely in my top 10 all time that I have ever seen. She's the whole package, looks, body and attitude but on top of that, she's a true freak. You can see her reviews, they are all accurate as are her pics. She's so incredible, I saw her twice during the 6 days I was in Fresno. Don't miss out, you guys are lucky to have this girl in your town, treat her well!!

https://privatedelights.ch/listing/aliyah/California/FresnoWhat services does she provide?

CGFitness
09-13-18, 23:29
So this was The Tall Man first overnight stay in Fresno, yep stayed at the newer Motel 6 on Motel Drive. This was Tuesday night 9-4-18.

My room was $60 and after I settled in and took shower I spent 3 hours on Motel Drive and Belmont just checking it out, talked to a few BSW and WSW and finally settled in with a 26 year old white chick with blond hair and a stripper body, a 20 second ride to my room and settled in for $80 and after 20 minutes busted a nut, all covered. I was satisfied.

Many many many LE out there on the Motel Drive, probably saw 25 SW out during the 3 hour span, most were not doable but a handful looked OK.

The Tall Man.Will you be going back to Fresno? Overnight stay sounds fun. Is it worth it? Haven't been there for about a year now OC LA has been too amazing.

MongerSeeker
09-14-18, 03:34
I was up in Fresno about 7-8 years ago. I was amazed there was so many SW's for a town of that size. LE was very aggressive up there. I still cannot believe that there is so many SW's and SD is so slow. Parkway is a very risky place to pick up SW's. It is fairly dark street with a blind curve. The Fresno PD use these flat light bars so it is hard to tell if it is police car until they it is to late.

So this was The Tall Man first overnight stay in Fresno, yep stayed at the newer Motel 6 on Motel Drive. This was Tuesday night 9-4-18.

The Tall Man.

HereAndThere
09-16-18, 16:44
Not my town and I don't know it that well, so take this with a grain of salt. Cruising parkway right now and saw a HSW at the ARCO gas station. She's a 8 on the normal scale. Next to here was an amazon BSW wearing a purple body suit. HSW has some piercings on her face. She declined the ride so I swing back around and see her going to the Rodeway where she disappeared. Turning around in the back of their parking lot there's a couple of guys just hanging out, but not together, at s point where they can watch the ARCO. The two SWs were very stationary. Take it for what it's worth and be careful.

HereAndThere
09-17-18, 02:44
Saw Angie on Parkway. HSW or maybe just a tan WSW. 5'6" 130, probably around 35. She looked pretty good for her age. No signs of street use or wear at all, and was level headed. Claims she never does this. Drove to a spot and she wanted. 50 for a BJ. I laughed and she accepted. 20 for a pretty good CBJ (my choice). Dropped her off and I was on my way. In my dream, this happened around 3:00 today.

Later in the evening around 9:30, I was driving Parkway and there was a lot out. You guys are lucky here. I drove over to Belmont and Cesar area where I met Camille. BSW, 5'6" 115,21 and nice perky A's. Brought her back to the room for CBJ and CFS for. 60 in my dream. Pretty good with a nice attitude and looks to match. I'd repeat with both.

HereAndThere
09-29-18, 23:58
Late report. I was dreaming on Thursday from sunset to midnight by the motels. Lots of action and not much LE until around 10:00. Tried to pick up a few really got looking WSWs, but they all wanted to talk business through the window. WTF. Finally found Amanda, HSW 5'4", 120 lbs. 28 and not much wear, but a lot of tats. Brought her back to my room for CBJ and CFS for. 60. Back on the streets, more of the same. Good looking WSWs wearing very little and wanting to talk business through the window.

Marlowe
09-30-18, 03:28
Late report. I was dreaming on Thursday from sunset to midnight by the motels. Lots of action and not much LE until around 10:00. Tried to pick up a few really got looking WSWs, but they all wanted to talk business through the window. WTF. Finally found Amanda, HSW 5'4", 120 lbs. 28 and not much wear, but a lot of tats. Brought her back to my room for CBJ and CFS for. 60. Back on the streets, more of the same. Good looking WSWs wearing very little and wanting to talk business through the window.Did you suspect they were LE decoys? Did they ask to see your dick or to grab it? If they did that, they probably weren't LE, but it's not worth the risk especially if they were unusual for the area.

HereAndThere
09-30-18, 21:10
Did you suspect they were LE decoys? Did they ask to see your dick or to grab it? If they did that, they probably weren't LE, but it's not worth the risk especially if they were unusual for the area.Nothing indicated they were LE. It's just a matter of principle that I don't talk business through the window. I'm sure there's a lot of dudes out there who've been pinched by LE who also didn't have any indications. I know why they're there, and they know why I'm there. Why add risk if it's not needed.

HereAndThere
10-10-18, 02:53
Hit up Parkway from around 6 until 11 tonight. Not a lot of action tonight compared to my last two outings, and no LE. Picked up Stephanie right away. 32 HSW that's a real nice spinner and no signs of use. Wanted. 75, she got. 50 for CBJ and CFS. The BJ wasn't anything to write home about, but the FS was great. She has some baby damage, but still a smokin little body and tight kitty. Her moans even sounded almost real. Repeat for sure.

Couple hours later I found Cici. WSW, 30,5'5, 120 lbs. Very curly brown, almost red hair. She wanted. 70, she got. 30 with no fight at all. The CBJ was great! One of the better ones I've had in a while. The full serve miah was good, then K9 where she really worked her hips back into me. She even let me go to Greece with no up charge. She seemed like she was in need of her meds soon, so YMMV.

BayBoy
11-19-18, 16:12
I cruised Parkway and Belmont last Saturday. I actually saw some possibly doable SWs. 2 on Belmont near Palm, and another on Belmont a few blocks up from there. One on Parkway looked good and one on West I liked. I didn't pull the trigger but it was nice to see the merchandise.

Snatch Lover
12-27-18, 14:43
Took a drive down Belmont and the parkway. Belmont was dead, nothing to be had. I had some time before I met with one of my regulars. So decided to stop at the McDonald's and have something to eat and see the traffic. The parkway has some life, it was cold and over cast so not much out, but some BSW's to be had. Finished my food and went to meet with my regular. I took some pictures of what the parkway has to offer. Stay horny my friends.

JackHall
12-28-18, 10:01
Took a drive down Belmont and the parkway. Belmont was dead, nothing to be had. I had some time before I met with one of my regulars. So decided to stop at the McDonald's and have something to eat and see the traffic. The parkway has some life, it was cold and over cast so not much out, but some BSW's to be had. Finished my food and went to meet with my regular. I took some pictures of what the parkway has to offer. Stay horny my friends.Have you had the opportunity to partake? What's the going rate for a car date?

Snatch Lover
01-07-19, 03:39
Not much to share. Was out near the parkway and decided to stop and see what was available. Took some pics, there is some life at the parkway. Then headed to meet with my regular. Enjoy the pics. Stay horny my friends.

The Tall Man
01-29-19, 13:51
Will you be going back to Fresno? Overnight stay sounds fun. Is it worth it? Haven't been there for about a year now OC LA has been too amazing.Nope, just simply no reason to return, only if I am in the area but don't see any in the forever future.

The Tall Man.

JohnRichard
01-30-19, 05:32
I am exploring sugar options in Fresno area. Will post updates as I make progress.

I am curious if anyone knows of hourly or low cost motels? If there are options like porn in the room, even better.

Most low cost ones I saw on hotels. Com or booking. Com require advance cc payment.

TIA!

Snatch Lover
07-03-19, 14:18
It's been a while since I have posted. For the most part Fresno does not have much action till the weather heats up. Also had two regulars who kept me busy. Unfortunately like we all know most SW are unreliable and change numbers almost every other day. So one of my regulars was a no go yesterday evening. So since I was already in Fresno figured I would go do some recon. I began by grabbing some street tacos from one of trucks and watch the ladies as they passed by. This was around 9 pm. Then one by they began to come out to the track. Later in the night the track had a fair share. Mainly BSW with a few WSW. All in all the Fresno track has picked up with the weather. The park way busy, but again LE works that area heavily. All in all not bad. Hate the 100 plus weather, but it is when there is more action in Fresno at night. Will be spending a few days in the LA area. Will report about my exploits there, hopefully have some pics to share. Stay horny 😈 my friends.

Snatch Lover
07-23-19, 11:57
Took a drive down Belmont Friday night. Not much out just a few BSWs past Fresno St. Had some tacos at one of the taco trucks. Made a few laps after eating. Nothing caught my interest. So decided to leave. Was able to take a couple of photos. Stay horny my friends.

Pch Dude
07-24-19, 00:44
Took a drive down Belmont Friday night. Not much out just a few BSWs past Fresno St. Had some tacos at one of the taco trucks. Made a few laps after eating. Nothing caught my interest. So decided to leave. Was able to take a couple of photos. Stay horny my friends.I had a very different experience on Belmont. Took my first ever cruise down Parkway. Damn! Every corner, every block filled with street walkers all the way to the Arco, I was nuts. Went back the other way back to Belmont and headed east towards the airport. Belmont was ridiculous. Street walkers of all shapes and sizes every where. From Fresno St. To Chestnut Ave.

Chiron
11-18-19, 19:45
Has anyone had a successful pickup on the parkway? It's almost always got some action on it but jeez it's so exposed. Do you use a hotel parking lot or something?

MongerSeeker
11-24-19, 20:39
I stayed on Parkway years ago and it is very risky picking up SW's. The cops pass by almost every 5-10 minutes. The other problem is that is very dark and has a blind curve. LE uses these cars that have a flat light part so it is very hard spot them until they are close. Your best be is pick them up in a parking lot or pick them up in the daytime. Belmont seems like a better place to cruise.

Has anyone had a successful pickup on the parkway? It's almost always got some action on it but jeez it's so exposed. Do you use a hotel parking lot or something?

Beardedsaddle9
12-26-19, 20:06
Sorry if this isn't the place to ask and I know it's a gamble out there on what you pick up. But I'm just looking for a SW that I can face f*ck deepthroat and gag. Anyone know any or do they all do that? I'm kinda new to this tried acouple and never found what I wanted.

Beardedsaddle9
12-26-19, 20:12
Sorry if this isn't the place to ask and I know it's a gamble out there on what you pick up. But I'm just looking for a SW that I can face f*ck deepthroat and gag. Anyone know any or do they all do that? I'm kinda new to this tried a couple and never found what I wanted.

Beardedsaddle9
12-26-19, 20:44
I'm kinda new to this SW thing. IV tried acouple but haven't gotten what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a SW that'll deepthroat endlessly. Looking for one that'll gagg and keep going. Or let me control them. Or is it the type of thing you just go for it? I try to be respectful to them but I also want what I want. If this isn't the place to post sorry.

Snatch Lover
02-14-20, 19:26
Took a trip down Beltmont Monday night to see what was out and get back in the groove of SW scene, for up coming Fig trip. Drove from the 99 to Cedar. Not much out since it was 38° outside. Ran into a BSW named Jasmine from Bako. Body was banging a def 9, face a 6. Found a spot and began with CBJ and finished missionary. Not the greatest, but pickings were limited and LEO was out in full force. Total damage. 60. Hopefully things pick up as the weather gets warmer. Hopefully action is better in LA area. Till then stay horny my friends.

BayBoy
08-03-20, 17:42
A couple of nights ago I couldn't sleep so I decided to check out Parkway street. I got there at around 1 am and was surprised to see a lot of action. There was a fair amount of women on the streets (some not bad looking and dressed all sexy and such) and all races (white, black, and brown). Also there was pimps, druggies, street / homeless people, and cruisers.

I cruised Parkway then went up Belmont quite a ways, it was dead nothing going on Belmont.

Cruised Parkway a few times for a few hours, but just couldn't pull the trigger on any women and just went home. But was encouraged by what I saw.

SleeperCell
08-29-20, 14:22
Anyone ever come across a LSW by the name of Paulette or Renee on Belmont? She gave me head and offered to fuck with or without condom for $20. We dated at the warehouses on the other side of the cemetery. I ended up giving her a creampie and dropped her off at the motel with gates before it turns into Parkway. Would love to hear some stories from others with different experiences.

She was definitely on the older side but is pretty much down for anything. We met during lockdown and safe to say she was the only one out in Fresno, in the rain during that time so I settled and ended up never forgetting about her. She does meth but I think every one on Belmont has to be on one to deal with the madness over there. Thanks!

Snatch Lover
11-15-20, 12:41
It's been a while since I had fit the Fresno track. I been seeing a young skonka, who keeps me drained for the most, so there has been no need to go to the track. Last night decided to head to the track, since it has been a long time. Sad to say it was very disappointing. Nothing worthwhile from the 99 to Cedar on Belmont. A couple of smoked out BSW on the Parkway. I did two laps and left. Seems like the fresno track is dead. I not sure if covid has anything to do with how dead the track was. Needless to say the days of there being plenty of talent on Belmont, are gone. I'm head to the LA area in two weeks. Going to do a stop on Fig, as it seems to still have action. I'll report on luck out there. As always stay horny my friends.

Dildo Baggens
02-15-21, 16:12
It's been a while since I had fit the Fresno track. I been seeing a young skonka, who keeps me drained for the most, so there has been no need to go to the track. Last night decided to head to the track, since it has been a long time. Sad to say it was very disappointing. Nothing worthwhile from the 99 to Cedar on Belmont. A couple of smoked out BSW on the Parkway. I did two laps and left. Seems like the fresno track is dead. I not sure if covid has anything to do with how dead the track was. Needless to say the days of there being plenty of talent on Belmont, are gone. I'm head to the LA area in two weeks. Going to do a stop on Fig, as it seems to still have action. I'll report on luck out there. As always stay horny my friends.I remember that place was like an aquarium. Every kind of fish you could imagine. Glad I was able to enjoy it then (4-5 years ago).

Snatch Lover
04-21-21, 14:13
Hello friends, well took a drive down the track. As the weather is warming up and this covid bullshit is dying down. Fresno is seeing some life again. Didn't have to partake, as I was just there on recon and had a date lined up with a regular, BSW spinne. Cruised from 99 to cedar the were about 5 to 10 girls. All BSW, which is what I prefer. Saw one or two wow. The parkway had some cracked out skokans. Not much. Was able to take a picture of a nice BSW. Sorry for the quality. Not great. Hopefully this track comes back to its hay days. Stay horny my friends.

Dildo Baggens
04-21-21, 15:28
Hello friends, well took a drive down the track. As the weather is warming up and this covid bullshit is dying down. Fresno is seeing some life again. Didn't have to partake, as I was just there on recon and had a date lined up with a regular, BSW spinne. Cruised from 99 to cedar the were about 5 to 10 girls. All BSW, which is what I prefer. Saw one or two wow. The parkway had some cracked out skokans. Not much. Was able to take a picture of a nice BSW. Sorry for the quality. Not great. Hopefully this track comes back to its hay days. Stay horny my friends.How's Belmont these days? When I use to live in the CV a few years ago, I'd take a little detour down Belmont. Some days it was like being in a giant aquarium with all varieties of " Fish" swimming up and down the road. Quite the sight to behold.

Baggens.

Snatch Lover
05-12-21, 15:12
How's Belmont these days? When I use to live in the CV a few years ago, I'd take a little detour down Belmont. Some days it was like being in a giant aquarium with all varieties of " Fish" swimming up and down the road. Quite the sight to behold.

Baggens.Belmont is picking up, mainly BSW some WSW. Summer months are best for Fresno. I recommend fitting the track before midnight. As the quality starts to dwindle down.

FooManly
09-20-21, 15:32
I'm new to the area and got curious if there's a streetwalker scene. After reading some of the posts it looked like Belmont and Parkway possibly were areas to visit. I took a drive on both around 11:00 on Saturday night and there was zero ladies out. No action at all. Disappointed. Where else might the ladies be strolling?

Panaaron
01-08-22, 11:50
I was this past summer and saw this fine ass black chick, I didn't do it, now I driver by there looking for her. Missed opportunity. That area is best right before dark (1 or 2 hrs before).

AsianWebGuy
07-03-22, 19:09
On my way down to Fresno to visit some friends? Has anyone been by any of the known areas? I wouldn't mind playing tonight if the scene is right. Leaving Wednesday night.

Husky2009
07-06-22, 14:15
There were a few girls out and about but nothing to behold.

AsianWebGuy
07-06-22, 22:02
What area? I'm here now leaving in the am Looking for action.

There were a few girls out and about but nothing to behold.

FooManly
08-17-22, 18:55
So I went over to Parkway Dr. This past weekend and saw a couple ladies there that were okay, but I have a question. If doing a car date where's a good spot to go park? Also, do any of the motels around there rent by the hour and if so how much? They all seem sketchy enough to. Any ideas and details would be appreciated. Thanks!

BayBoy
08-23-22, 17:07
Try the cemetery across from Belmont. I've used it a number of times in the past.

So I went over to Parkway Dr. This past weekend and saw a couple ladies there that were okay, but I have a question. If doing a car date where's a good spot to go park? Also, do any of the motels around there rent by the hour and if so how much? They all seem sketchy enough to. Any ideas and details would be appreciated. Thanks!

FooManly
09-09-22, 15:46
I was over seeing what the action was on Parkway last week and ran into a hot WSW named Amy. Brunette wearing spandex and her ass and kitty were amazing to behold. We found a spot to park and climbed in the backseat where she did a CBJ and cfs for 1.4. Nothing uncovered or DATY. Had a good time and she was beautiful. I forgot to get her number so if anyone has seen her and has her number, please message me!

HornyRetired
10-17-22, 13:57
Hope things get more consistent again. Seems to be hit and miss.

I was over seeing what the action was on Parkway last week and ran into a hot WSW named Amy. Brunette wearing spandex and her ass and kitty were amazing to behold. We found a spot to park and climbed in the backseat where she did a CBJ and cfs for 1.4. Nothing uncovered or DATY. Had a good time and she was beautiful. I forgot to get her number so if anyone has seen her and has her number, please message me!

Malencho
02-04-23, 16:08
Looking very empty. More now since they cleaned out that homeless camp was cleaned out and part of that hotel was demolished. Is there a second blade around here? I know Visalia had a blade and now it's non existent. Sad moments in history!!