PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Captain America
05-14-10, 22:35
Never noticed this here before. Couple of notes:
Ms.I - recommended. Not the hottest, but BBBJ and long legs make up for it..
Ms.S - firecracker when she's on, ok when she's not. C cups on her 100lbs frame with minimal droop. Drawback - everything covered now. Our first date, we had DFK and she got really wet and I remmeber BBBJ. Follow up visits she says that never happened...
Ms.N- saw a guy with a cell phone outside her room at the Vagabond a second before I was supposed to see here. only place he could've gone is into her room. Bad vibes and passed. Would like to try her if she's for real.
Ms.S - BBBJCIM - delicious! great attitude, A cups but lots of energy. My favorite!
Senior members may request additional info.
Let's get this thread rocking for everyone's benefit!

Kminstlou
05-21-10, 01:28
Was visiting and decided to give this one a try:

http://visalia.craigslist.org/ads/1747872702.html

If you like BBW, she is alot of fun. Easy to contact and did Outcall.

Covered all the bases for an hour+.

As advertised.

Wolve
06-13-10, 18:45
http://fresno.craigslist.org/thp/1789707940.html

Was bored one afternoon and decided to check this place out, as it was close by. The lady was in her low 30's, slim, B cup and friendly. The massage was decent, not anything to call home about. Lots of teasing and innuendo, but ultimately was just an average massage.

Wolve

Captain America
08-31-10, 12:47
After a long while called up a previous favorite of mine, hot little
Chocolate spinner Stacey. Surprised her number still worked and that
She was game, but we got together at her place and had a very good time.
Bbbj, covered FS, total damages $80. Look her up on red book since she dosn't do
Craigslist anymore since they changed policies.

Oh, one more request: when you post about CL, copy and paste the ad rather
than the link. The girls are usually around longer than 30 days but the ad expires quickly.

Snatch Lover
11-06-14, 15:17
So was tired on hitting the track, lately the Fresno track has been very disappointing. Got the number of a could of SW, but they not reliable at all. So went onto CL and put the feelers out. Send out a couple of email and shortly after got a reply. Said her name is Breeze and was in town for the week. Came to agreement. 60 for hr. Met at her motel and got to business. This girl was bubble butt, cute face, slim waist. Began with CBJ and when I was ready began with mish. She has a huge clit, began to rub it as we were doing the deed, she got super wet and began to moan and thrust her hips. Then got her doggy style, love the way that ass looked as it backed into me. Could not hold any longer and finished. She did not allow pics, I only have the photo we exchanged during the email. Stay horny my friends.