PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Amp Noob
08-08-13, 17:19
Does anyone know a good place to park to have a car date in Fremont?

NaughtyCarrie
08-21-13, 21:58
Does anyone know a good place to park to have a car date in Fremont?Is there a track in fremont?

Kisses Carrie

Typhooni69
01-15-20, 21:24
Does anyone have any info about Fremont and neighboring cities?

HeyCabbie
01-24-20, 21:29
Does anyone have any info about Fremont and neighboring cities?I have never, ever, ever seen street activity in Fremont. Considering that it's a suburb full of manicured lawns and bored cops, I doubt we ever will in the foreseeable future.

Luvdahos
02-01-20, 04:49
I once saw a salt and pepper duo at the gas station on FREMONT Blvd and Thornton about 4 years ago. They were probably from out of town but nonetheless they had set up shop.

I have never, ever, ever seen street activity in Fremont. Considering that it's a suburb full of manicured lawns and bored cops, I doubt we ever will in the foreseeable future.

AsianMon
07-16-22, 19:37
Hi Guys.

Is street pickup available in Fremont or near by areas?

TIA.

TridentGum
08-22-22, 00:46
Hi Guys.

Is street pickup available in Fremont or near by areas?

TIA.Oakland near International and Maybe San Jose near Gish and First. Been like forever since I've driven around either.

AsianMon
09-12-22, 16:10
Thanks Bro for your comment, Fremont is dead.

I only found one BSW in Fremont (not worth it).

I started with Inty at Oakland and it has so many SW.

Will try SJ as well as you suggested.

How is your exp with SJ? Any tip for 1st time in SJ?

TC & stay safe.

Oakland near International and Maybe San Jose near Gish and First. Been like forever since I've driven around either.

TridentGum
09-15-22, 07:38
Thanks Bro for your comment, Fremont is dead.

I only found one BSW in Fremont (not worth it).

I started with Inty at Oakland and it has so many SW.

Will try SJ as well as you suggested.

How is your exp with SJ? Any tip for 1st time in SJ?

TC & stay safe.The cops have cleared out most sws for years now. They haven't cleared out all the gang activity. Like I said, been forever since I cruised San Jose, so if you do see someone you like and follow her into a motel make sure no visible valuables in your car. Overall though I wouldn't expect much.

Just curious, I'm not looking, where did you see a BSW in Fremont? I lived in that town for close to a decade even before the crackdowns and migrations to the internet and never once saw a woman even closely resembling a street walker anywhere around there.

AsianMon
09-20-22, 03:05
The cops have cleared out most sws for years now. They haven't cleared out all the gang activity. Like I said, been forever since I cruised San Jose, so if you do see someone you like and follow her into a motel make sure no visible valuables in your car. Overall though I wouldn't expect much.

Just curious, I'm not looking, where did you see a BSW in Fremont? I lived in that town for close to a decade even before the crackdowns and migrations to the internet and never once saw a woman even closely resembling a street walker anywhere around there.I saw it once at the junction of Thornton Ave & Fremont Blvd Junction, near Hertz.

BlueRider33
04-11-23, 22:33
Found this on You tube though it might help the locals out https://youtu.be/lqs-9GTbHfY.

TridentGum
05-29-23, 16:16
I saw it once at the junction of Thornton Ave & Fremont Blvd Junction, near Hertz.I counted six public schools within a one mile radius of that intersection. If she really was some lost SW hanging there, I'd recommend to avoid.