PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

PtooCool
07-30-10, 21:22
Hey Guys we need to get this board going. Please post your reports. Anybody been to LS or Eastern lately. PM me.

Connaisseur
01-22-11, 02:18
In the area on a short trip, I wanted to try out the local AMP scene and, lacking better info, narrowed my search down to Forever Day Spa.

I had called ahead to make sure they were open, and upon entry the first encounter was less than welcoming (should have taken the hint). The MMS announce rather rudely that they didn't do massage, just relaxation. Fine by me, I thought, especially when my eyes caught sight of Susi, a 30-something spinner dressed in a super-short skirt and tight top revealing a nice set of headlights, who lead me to my room. After relieving me of .45 house fee, she instructed me to get comfy. I obliged, and this was when things started to go south. Susi came back after a short while, only to cover me with a towel and a couple of heat packs on my back, and left again. 7 minutes later, the packs were relocated to my thighs, and I was left by myself again. Another 7 minutes passed, and when my therapist returned I was told to flip over, then the packs were placed on my chest. WTF? Are these girls too spoiled, too lazy to provide a guy with even the worst of a massage? Finally, she motioned that the "session" was finished; I played nice guy and asked if she could do something else for me."What you want?" HE was negotiated, but she insisted on an additional .6. I offered .5, and she just about walked out the door."Would you rather go away with nothing?" I inquired."Nothing from you, next guy will pay!" was Susi's reply. Doggone brat! "Ok, .6 if you take off your clothes!" Not a chance; at long last she took my money and barely removed her conveniently-sized tatas for me to touch while she began to administer a talented, but short-lived HJ. My hands roamed to discover a juicy butt and set of G-strings. More is most likely on the menu, but if delivered with the same attitude I'd rather pass on that treat.

In conclusion, Susi is a solid 8 in the looks-category, but attitude and service were both sub-par, in the 0-1 range. Repeat factor: 0, guess I took one for the team.

Happy Hunting out there, everyone!

Conn.

Mishima
06-04-11, 18:38
Will go to Fremont and San Jose for two days.

Looking for.
1. AMP or LMP.
2. Young MTs with HE
3. Old MTs with CBJ.

PM if you can help. Thank you.

BiggaDick
09-23-14, 05:34
Going to Fremont.

Looking for advice on a good massage place where I can leave happy. Saw ads for a few like Warm Springs, and a place near the auto mall. Hard to say if they have anything to offer. PM me. Willing to drive a bit for good service.

BiggaDick
11-14-14, 06:44
Another trip to the area. Looks like this board is dead. Any advice appreciated for SJC, SFO, and vicinity.

Going to Fremont.

Looking for advice on a good massage place where I can leave happy. Saw ads for a few like Warm Springs, and a place near the auto mall. Hard to say if they have anything to offer. PM me. Willing to drive a bit for good service.

SoccerSoccer
04-28-19, 19:55
Man, nothing on this forum since 2014? 5 yrs!

I am kinda new to this forum, a few HJ / HE spots around here but nothing more.

Any experiences to share which offer more? PM if discrete!

Sandy45
10-02-19, 01:38
Been to lucky star massage in Fremont.

Nothing good about the spa and the services. The walls of the rooms end just above the door length. There are windows to the doors and the walls to see through the other room. No privacy at all and the ladies over there talk to the other ones in other rooms while the massage is in progress.

Would not recommend.

Indiana317
12-10-21, 14:41
Visited a house in Fremont. Responded to an ad on bedpage. 120/ Hhr. Mechanical. She put the cover on, CBJ for about a minute then laid down and pounded it till I shot in the bag. 141 g street.

Strand 25
12-12-21, 12:36
Visited a house in Fremont. Responded to an ad on bedpage. 120/ Hhr. Mechanical. She put the cover on, CBJ for about a minute then laid down and pounded it till I shot in the bag. 141 g street.There were a couple of good ones a few months ago at that location. But of late, the rotation is very sad with ladies who are just not making the connection. They agree to 2 X for the hour, but make the experience really annoying. But there are no good alternatives either.

Indiana317
12-13-21, 19:39
There were a couple of good ones a few months ago at that location. But of late, the rotation is very sad with ladies who are just not making the connection. They agree to 2 X for the hour, but make the experience really annoying. But there are no good alternatives either.I agree. Talked a good game up front. BBBJ. MSOG. GFE but the ups well started right away and she tried to get me done and gone as fast as possible.

HornyIndo
12-16-21, 13:50
With all the recent new construction and apartments coming up, one would guess that some reputable agency would put some providers in these new apartments to tap the market. Funny all the reputed agencies still stay in San Jose.

AsianMon
07-16-22, 19:38
Hello Guys.

Any recommendations for MP with full services in Fremont?

What are the ongoing damage?

TIA.

MaeBhuyr
09-30-22, 15:23
New to the area, Union City area, don't know which forum to post in but this is pretty close. I dreamt I stopped at Angel spa the other day, $50 for Hr. OTF $120 for CBJ.

Michelle seems to be mamasan, she gave me new girl "Stacey"(only works Thursday) Stacey started the massage her massage was light, not hard enough for me, not enough teasing. She got called away and Michelle came in and finished herself, massage was way better, stronger and tons of teasing. Dreamed that OTF she asked what I wanted, she motioned HJ and then pointed to mouth as well, I think if I asked for FS I may been able to get it. Again, $5 for hr then $120 for CBJ May dream again but might try other loc. Def good service though.

HolyShi
10-04-22, 01:34
New to the area, Union City area, don't know which forum to post in but this is pretty close. I dreamt I stopped at Angel spa the other day, $50 for Hr. OTF $120 for CBJ.

Michelle seems to be mamasan, she gave me new girl "Stacey"(only works Thursday) Stacey started the massage her massage was light, not hard enough for me, not enough teasing. She got called away and Michelle came in and finished herself, massage was way better, stronger and tons of teasing. Dreamed that OTF she asked what I wanted, she motioned HJ and then pointed to mouth as well, I think if I asked for FS I may been able to get it. Again, $5 for hr then $120 for CBJ May dream again but might try other loc. Def good service though.Can I get the address information as well? A little curious about her.

MaeBhuyr
10-06-22, 16:41
Can I get the address information as well? A little curious about her.If you type in angel spa in the union city area you'll find it.

AwpOneRight
12-08-22, 01:59
Had a dream at Angel Spa. Went mid day on a weekday, . 4 at the door for 30 minutes, got Michelle right away, no switch. Playful flirting massage, very enjoyable. On the flip $ for CBJ, asked for FS but she said no one there does FS. Late 40's, early 50's with kind below average face, but very tight bod, nice bolt ons, and nice backside, not my cup of tea but great CBJ though.