PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Nevermind
03-30-11, 11:26
Yikes don't go in there before 7pm. I went in there the other day and not one cute girl! A few regulars came in and the girls sat with them for 30 mins. I only got a visit from the chubby mexican. Not that there were a lot to choose from, only about 6 girls rotating.

Save your $$ go get a massage

SweetWater420
02-13-19, 06:15
Yeah, went to deja vu today from like 11 pm - 2 am.

The waitresses were hotter than the dancers. Very first dancer on stage was a dumpster fire. Two after that weren't much better. Couldn't tell who were strippers and who were waitresses at first. Took forever for someone to ask me if I wanted a dance. That was the only dance I got that nice. I couldn't pay anyone else for a dance. They'd come up on stage, dance, then go into the back room. Hell, there must've been a xbox or something back there. They ran straight there from the stage. Wasn't too packed. There were probably 5-8 other people beside me and my two co workers. We left the club with plenty of money in our pockets.

PismoflyerGA
02-13-19, 10:10
Have any of you enjoyed the Deja Vu Show Bar? It is centrally located, seems to have a good clientele, clean, and well maintained and not in a ratty part of town. Looked like fun. It was closed when I was passing through last year on a cross country trip to GA. Nice adult supply store next door as well. What say you locals?

ClosetPervert9
01-29-24, 00:05
Any extras to be had at any strip joints in town?