PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CoastToCoast
10-03-11, 21:26
I walked across the street late one night to the AMP across from Bruces. Bad sign right off the bat: Cubicals, walls not all the way to the ceiling. Girl claims the TS was broke. Went for an hour $.60. Another mistake. Nothing on the menu but she'd tease by getting close to 'the boys'. Massage was ok, but nothing spectacular. TOFTT and came up empty handed. Nothing special happening there.

Good luck and safe mongering!

C2C

Exous
12-29-12, 13:21
I've only been dabbling with the hobby a few months and like to stick with AMP's.

I have favorite place in town. I have had two different providers there both give a great massage with he. I don't know either of the names but my favorite works in the evenings. She is a great tease through out the massage and finishes well. The part I enjoy the most is the futb as I finish. Neither has offered more. H 50 at the door tip 3-4.

It you know of any other worth while AMP in the area please let me know and feel free to pm for more info on my favorite place.

Surederm
03-05-13, 19:55
The AMP that is the farthest North across the river has new girls. They are doing more than the last group of girls in there. Won't be long before they are shut down. They are fun, but a bit careless.

Surederm
07-15-13, 15:15
Any one know of an AMP near the strip in Vegas? Looking for BJ and gal undressing.

Surederm
07-31-13, 20:17
I went to a place on Stockdale. Not the first one there, I am sure, but since no one else has anything to add to the site. Attractive white girl, really nice rack, could stand to lose 15-20 pounds, but overall nice. Had on a little top and skirt that went to the floor. No problem with touching, not wearing panties. Spread her legs so I could get a finger in her. Top came off at the flip. One of the best massages I have had in many years. Nice, long handy to finish. I didn't ask for more, so don't know if it was offered. 100 for hour. That is entrance, with no expectation of tip. Let me know if you need more info.

Surederm
11-04-13, 21:11
Anyone know anything about the massage place in the shopping center on Olive and Roberts ln?

Surederm
11-04-13, 21:20
Was at one of the massage places in Oildale Friday early evening. Just after dark. We were about half way through, already had the flip and was getting ready for the finish. The bell rang and my gal had to go answer the door. It was a woman, wanting an hour massage. In my many, many years of going to these places, I have never had a woman come in. I have seen workers massage each other, but that is it. She was put in the room next to me and got undressed and got on the table. I went back in this afternoon. I was the only one there. She said that this woman come in all the time. She said she was about 40, but nice body, pretty face. Is naked, gets all over massage, likes to touch massage girl, just like a guy. Pays $40 for a finger finish. I asked if she ever tongued her. She got embarrassed and sort of playful slapped my arm. No more talk she told me. I would love to see what she looked like.

Surederm
11-07-13, 16:39
Does anyone use this board anymore? Looked like it was active for awhile and after charger left, sort of slowed down some. I thought if I shared some, there would be some activity. Anyone?

Hunter Me
11-09-13, 19:21
Does anyone use this board anymore? Looked like it was active for awhile and after charger left, sort of slowed down some. I thought if I shared some, there would be some activity. Anyone?Yeah you are right Sure. This board for the Bakersfield section seems to have died since Charger left and Top Dog also doesn't seem to post much anymore. I still check the board occasionally but haven't done much to add anything meaningful. Don't give up. It has peaks and valleys.

TopDog
11-10-13, 10:07
Still around, but staying away from the street action. I quit posting as much, because there were only a few of us posting and I was getting PM from guys with a couple of posts asking for inside info. So, been busy just not on this board.

TD.

Yeah you are right Sure. This board for the Bakersfield section seems to have died since Charger left and Top Dog also doesn't seem to post much anymore. I still check the board occasionally but haven't done much to add anything meaningful. Don't give up. It has peaks and valleys.

Surederm
11-11-13, 19:43
Still around, but staying away from the street action. I quit posting as much, because there were only a few of us posting and I was getting PM from guys with a couple of posts asking for inside info. So, been busy just not on this board.

TD.Well, nice to know there are a few left. I will keep at, maybe it will turn around. Feel free to shoot me any info you find worthy and I will do the same.

TopDog
02-15-15, 12:32
I have a question. From time to time I will ask a girl at an AMP where they are from, most say L. A. Or SGV. They seem to live there but work here and go home for a few days. Does anyone know what kind of setup they have, AMP girls live together or have their place? I seem to think they room together. One girl, who worked near downtown, invited me to her apt (mamasan's apt) while work was being done the AMP. It was a 2 br apt that was too small to house many girls. Just asking because I would like to meet a girl outside of an AMP but most girls English is not good enough to understand what I am trying to get across.

Orion1938
02-15-15, 15:02
I have a question. From time to time I will ask a girl at an AMP where they are from, most say L. A. Or SGV. They seem to live there but work here and go home for a few days. Does anyone know what kind of setup they have, AMP girls live together or have their place? I seem to think they room together. One girl, who worked near downtown, invited me to her apt (mamasan's apt) while work was being done the AMP. It was a 2 br apt that was too small to house many girls. Just asking because I would like to meet a girl outside of an AMP but most girls English is not good enough to understand what I am trying to get across.I use different translator programs to communicate in any language, both written and verbal.

Hope this helps you to "get your point across-may make for hard feelings (a good condition)". LOL.

Be safe.

Mark1160
04-16-16, 18:42
I'm surprised for such a decent sized town, how quiet the boards are here in town. Was parked at the truck stop for the weekend and to my surprise and later pleasure found there was a massage / health clinic here. It's a strange kind of setup in a corridor between the truck stop and the Indian restaurant, in a room maybe 15 x8. Room for a table a chair and a towel warmer. Price for the hour was $50 and well worth it, got a great massage from head to toe. I won't go into to many details as I don't want to post this for uncle, but let's see I was relaxed and stress free when I left. Was well worth the. 5 tip. They don't take cards but there is an Atm in the truck stop counter. Open 09.30-23.00 7 days.

TopDog
08-13-16, 20:48
Doesn't anyone post anymore? Been to a couple of AMPs on Rosedale. One, the girls have to have D cups just to work there. Both places will try to short change you on time paid for. A couple of places in town have change owners, in the past they would tease you now they please you. One of the places opens at 8:30 AM, got there at that time and it was locked. Called and I guess I woke the girl up, told her I was outside. She opened up and was wearing a night gown, nice. Another place that was closed has reopened under new owners, this place was closed because the manager raped one of the workers (so I hear). Been there twice, first time the girl was 30'ish and cute, second time 50'ish and not so cute (but I left happy). Two of my faves are UTR, and are across the street from each other, so if one is booked I park across the street get well taken care of. One had a new girl who wanted to give me a HE but was thought she would fired if the "boss" found out, I told her it would be OK (she played with my balls, had her top off and wanted me to self-serve) told her I would tip 40. She said no, so I told 60 if she would give a BJ. She looked at the door and put it he mouth for about 2 seconds and laughed. I left with with blue balls (tipped her 15,only because she played with my balls LOL) went across the street and was a happy man. I know this is a long post, but no one else is posting, so what the hell.

Mike61
09-21-16, 19:23
Doesn't anyone post anymore? Been to a couple of AMPs on Rosedale. One, the girls have to have D cups just to work there. Both places will try to short change you on time paid for. A couple of places in town have change owners, in the past they would tease you now they please you. One of the places opens at 8:30 AM, got there at that time and it was locked. Called and I guess I woke the girl up, told her I was outside. She opened up and was wearing a night gown, nice. Another place that was closed has reopened under new owners, this place was closed because the manager raped one of the workers (so I hear). Been there twice, first time the girl was 30'ish and cute, second time 50'ish and not so cute (but I left happy). Two of my faves are UTR, and are across the street from each other, so if one is booked I park across the street get well taken care of. One had a new girl who wanted to give me a HE but was thought she would fired if the "boss" found out, I told her it would be OK (she played with my balls, had her top off and wanted me to self-serve) told her I would tip 40. She said no, so I told 60 if she would give a BJ. She looked at the door and put it he mouth for about 2 seconds and laughed. I left with with blue balls (tipped her 15,only because she played with my balls LOL) went across the street and was a happy man. I know this is a long post, but no one else is posting, so what the hell.It's just not the same when you're not frequently posting but I'll add what I've got.

Tried one of the places that's deep in Rosedale, been twice and got the same CMT, decent face and a decent rub. On the second visit she offered to "show body" for an extra $20 and $100 for a BBBJ, passed on both, the happy ending was fine enough. Been meaning to try the other Rosedale spot but haven't had a chance yet. Said her name was Cici or something like that, 7. 5 on looks.

I usually go to the AMP on Olive when I want a really good massage with a mix of teasing and self release. It's a tease, but I REALLY enjoy their teases. I did get lucky on one visit, however, when a new girl I'd never seen before started with what was basically just her swirling oil over my back and giving me an HJ, I usually only tip $20 over there and wasn't expecting anything more than self release, so I walked out with an HR massage and release for $60.

There's also a CMT that advertises on BP that works out of a seemingly legit place on Stockdale that gives the absolute BEST service in town, IMO. Highly recommended.

Visited another place that's "out back" on Stockdale, just mediocre, but no upsell and didn't shortchange on time, so can't really complain. Decent rub all around.

I'm trying to figure out the places you're talking about that are across the street and I'm coming up blank. Pretty sure I know the place you're talking about that just reopened.

Take it sleazy!

Mike61
09-26-16, 15:13
Tried out a brand new place, North of the river, couple of mixed reviews on RM, but decided to give it a try. Walked in, greeted by a late 40's, quite pretty woman in a short black dress. Saw a younger, much more attractive girl around the corner as I was lead to my room.

5 for the hour (Only stayed about 30 though) mediocre massage at best, nice tease before the flip. While I'm laying on my back, she spanks my junk a couple times and says, "Oh, that's too big! That's a big cock!" and asks what I want. "Everything," I said and she holds up one finger and asks me to pay her then and there, which is annoying, but I don't mind. She leaves the room for a minute and comes back, preforms a really intense CBJ, I could barely hold back and I tell her that I'm ready. "You get on top," she says. "You're too big. " After a few minutes of her fake moaning, I blow my load and pull out and she lets out a tiny little squirt and says "You're so big. It really feel good!" LOL.

Total damage 1. 5.

TopDog
10-10-16, 20:17
Had to share. Stopped at the Hageman AMP, reopened a few months ago, 2nd time back. Walked in and think that I woke up the girl. She took my money, gave 60, she told took me to a room and told me she would bring the change. I undress and lay uncovered as usual, she came in covered me. Then things got a little strange, during the massage I can hear her yawn. A lot, she starts to try tickle me. A lot. , she tells me she is tired and did not sleep well last night. She starts to make humming noises then more tickle and yawns then flickes a finger on the back of my head, a few times during the massage, she then rests her head on my back as if to take a nap? By this time, I feel her leg then her ass and finally between her legs with no problems. I am thinking get the HE and leave. On the flip, I pull the cover off, stayed off for a couple of min. , before she covers me up. By this time my hr is almost up, she mentions a tip, she never gave my change to me, "sure you will get a tip", I feel her legs again and ass again and between her legs again. She says" hour up get dressed meet outside with a tip. " She had "cook bottle glasses" and I guess an overbite, but was young (I think maybe 20), I don't think she was on drugs, but maybe "slow" or just young. Body wise not bad, may try again.

LookingInTaft
04-10-17, 11:47
First time I was there I think they were feeling me out. I had never been there so I guess she was testing me. A little ball touching, playing with my nipples. Almost a year later I'm back. She had to cut the massage to a half hour instead of full hour, someone else had showed up for a massage and there was no one watching the front. She seamed to try to call someone to come in but no luck. So she asked if we could do a half hour and hurried things up. Started by grazing my balls with the side of her hands and finally a few strokes. Told me to come back and next time we would have more time. I got up and got dress, she came close and gave me a hug and was staring up at me really weird like she was wanting a kiss. Pretty good massage.

Oilfield Trash
07-16-17, 16:18
Awesome massage and HJ. No other offers were given. $60 at the door and $50 tip. Definitely repeat.

TopDog
09-07-17, 12:54
I see that Truly massage on 23rd st. Reopened, not sure when. Have not see any ads, I saw it open as I was driving downtown. Anyone have any info?

Member #5747
10-24-17, 23:14
I was in Bakersfield not that long ago and think I had a massage with this same girl! Place over off Olive at Airport. Stopped in one night and got a dynamite massage and finish with Tina. Went back a few nights later and got that girl. Said her name was Wendy. Same deal. Thick glasses. Yawning. Complained about being tired. Really terrible massage. Laid down, rested, stopped working during massage. Asked for tip up front. And that finish technique. Yikes! Ow. She did have a nice rack though. Insisted I put my hands on her ass too. Small world.

Had to share. Stopped at the Hageman AMP, reopened a few months ago, 2nd time back. Walked in and think that I woke up the girl. She took my money, gave 60, she told took me to a room and told me she would bring the change. I undress and lay uncovered as usual, she came in covered me. Then things got a little strange, during the massage I can hear her yawn. A lot, she starts to try tickle me. A lot. , she tells me she is tired and did not sleep well last night. She starts to make humming noises then more tickle and yawns then flickes a finger on the back of my head, a few times during the massage, she then rests her head on my back as if to take a nap? By this time, I feel her leg then her ass and finally between her legs with no problems. I am thinking get the HE and leave. On the flip, I pull the cover off, stayed off for a couple of min. , before she covers me up. By this time my hr is almost up, she mentions a tip, she never gave my change to me, "sure you will get a tip", I feel her legs again and ass again and between her legs again. She says" hour up get dressed meet outside with a tip. " She had "cook bottle glasses" and I guess an overbite, but was young (I think maybe 20), I don't think she was on drugs, but maybe "slow" or just young. Body wise not bad, may try again.

TopDog
10-25-17, 18:38
I was in Bakersfield not that long ago and think I had a massage with this same girl! Place over off Olive at Airport. Stopped in one night and got a dynamite massage and finish with Tina. Went back a few nights later and got that girl. Said her name was Wendy. Same deal. Thick glasses. Yawning. Complained about being tired. Really terrible massage. Laid down, rested, stopped working during massage. Asked for tip up front. And that finish technique. Yikes! Ow. She did have a nice rack though. Insisted I put my hands on her ass too. Small world.It was probably her, the place on Hagman looks to be closed. It least it was a few weeks ago. It seems that a few of the AMPs in town are related.

Rudy1234
12-04-17, 11:01
Hey everyone, I will be visiting in the upcoming weeks. I was searching your forum and it seems like Young health spa is a decent spot to check out? Anybody have any other suggestions? I am mostly looking for a decent massage and he. Not interested in anything else. Would love to have a latina provider. Feel free to Pm with details, can return the favor if you are ever in Chicago.

TopDog
01-25-18, 17:24
Two AMPs on and. Chester were shut down, 3 women were busted. Don't think any customer were involved. I am sure other local AMPs are going to be nervous.

TopDog
07-25-18, 11:21
Had a strange encounter at an AMP yesterday. Been here once before about a year ago, legit, thought I would see if anything changed. Went in layed facedown uncovered. Covered me but let my hands roam, felt between her legs, no problem. On the flip, she had me covered and was standing above my head and massaging my stomach and put her covered tits on my face. She moved down to massage my legs and I pulled down her pants and she let me eat her, she started a HJ then started giving me head as I was still eating her. She switched from BJ to HJ and back to BJ, then stopped. Pulled up her pants and covered me, during the massage she would stroke me a few times then stop and move on to the massage. I wanted her to finish me off, I even started to please myself and she move my hands to the side. She never finished me, left me with blue balls. I don't know if it was just a tease, or if she was turned on when I was eating her. Tipped 15, and told her I will be back. This place is UTR, doubt if they get a lot of customers.

Mike61
08-12-18, 02:44
Had a strange encounter at an AMP yesterday. Been here once before about a year ago, legit, thought I would see if anything changed. Went in layed facedown uncovered. Covered me but let my hands roam, felt between her legs, no problem. On the flip, she had me covered and was standing above my head and massaging my stomach and put her covered tits on my face. She moved down to massage my legs and I pulled down her pants and she let me eat her, she started a HJ then started giving me head as I was still eating her. She switched from BJ to HJ and back to BJ, then stopped. Pulled up her pants and covered me, during the massage she would stroke me a few times then stop and move on to the massage. I wanted her to finish me off, I even started to please myself and she move my hands to the side. She never finished me, left me with blue balls. I don't know if it was just a tease, or if she was turned on when I was eating her. Tipped 15, and told her I will be back. This place is UTR, doubt if they get a lot of customers.Reminds me of an encounter I had at the AMP on Olive that is now shut down. It was known for being a finish yourself kind of place, but the rub was good so it was my old stand by. A few weeks before they got shutdown, I go in there and theres a new girl working. Right off the bat I knew I was in for something, her massage was basically just pouring a butt load of oil on my back and swirling it around. Long story short, got a HJ for a $20, went back again the day after and got the same result. But alas, no more.

Keep cool, TD.

TopDog
08-13-18, 08:00
Reminds me of an encounter I had at the AMP on Olive that is now shut down. It was known for being a finish yourself kind of place, but the rub was good so it was my old stand by. A few weeks before they got shutdown, I go in there and theres a new girl working. Right off the bat I knew I was in for something, her massage was basically just pouring a butt load of oil on my back and swirling it around. Long story short, got a HJ for a $20, went back again the day after and got the same result. But alas, no more.

Keep cool, TD.Been to that AMP a few times, the AMP on OLive Dr near Big Lots was better. Always left happy, but years ago, would get 60.00 blow jobs.

Mike61
08-23-18, 01:56
Been to that AMP a few times, the AMP on OLive Dr near Big Lots was better. Always left happy, but years ago, would get 60.00 blow jobs.I went there a few times, always had an issue with tipping so I stayed away. The one time I did get a BJ it's wasn't pleasant. Oh well. It seems the rapid expansion of AMPs has decreased significantly after the big busts a month or so ago. I hope things get back on track, we were on the boom of a mini SF level of service.

TopDog
09-05-18, 17:55
Over the last few weeks during my visits to local AMPs, I was getting full service or head from my local favs. Then in the last few weeks things dried up. I stopped at a fav. AMP on Stockdale and the girl who usually took care of me was not around so ended up with an older female who gave a decent massage but not close to sensual and left me with blue balls. My usual girl would get worked up during my DATY that unannounced would give a BBBJ and would take the tip without looking at how much I gave.

Stopped at my other fave on Panama Ln only to see that they were closed, gave them a call and was told they were closed and may not open again and was told to got to their other shop on Union. At the Panama AMP, my usually girl would also get worked up during DATY and give me a BBBJ without asking and take what ever tip I gave which usually was 60. Go to the place on Union and the girl there wanted me to self serve, not happening. Know of a couple of other places in town that provide more then a HJ, but hate to negotiate with the girls. Most, if not all, want at least 100. Have gotten away with paying less if I show what I have in my pocket which is around 70-80, once they see cash, they will take it but say bring more next time. Got to find me an independent girl who will do a massage with extras without having to negotiate for more then a HJ. Years ago, had a couple of girls gave massage out of their homes with extras but they moved out of town.

TopDog
11-09-18, 09:49
Been back to the AMP on Stockdale about 3 times to see my fav. Girl, DATY, BBBJ / HJ was on the menu. Great times, then I go back early this week and my girl would let me suck her B cup tits and pull down her pants for DATY. Then she stops me, pulls up her pants and covers me and finished the massage and tells me "massage over", I uncover myself and point to Mr. Happy, she grabs it for 2 seconds and walks out the door. Having blue balls and a decision to make go elsewhere.

And spend more money or. , I left her a mess on the bed. LOL. I am a regular there, or was, can't afford to go there and not know if I will leave happy, so I am done there. Yuyu on Stockdale and Allen.

Over the last few weeks during my visits to local AMPs, I was getting full service or head from my local favs. Then in the last few weeks things dried up. I stopped at a fav. AMP on Stockdale and the girl who usually took care of me was not around so ended up with an older female who gave a decent massage but not close to sensual and left me with blue balls. My usual girl would get worked up during my DATY that unannounced would give a BBBJ and would take the tip without looking at how much I gave.

Stopped at my other fave on Panama Ln only to see that they were closed, gave them a call and was told they were closed and may not open again and was told to got to their other shop on Union. At the Panama AMP, my usually girl would also get worked up during DATY and give me a BBBJ without asking and take what ever tip I gave which usually was 60. Go to the place on Union and the girl there wanted me to self serve, not happening. Know of a couple of other places in town that provide more then a HJ, but hate to negotiate with the girls. Most, if not all, want at least 100. Have gotten away with paying less if I show what I have in my pocket which is around 70-80, once they see cash, they will take it but say bring more next time. Got to find me an independent girl who will do a massage with extras without having to negotiate for more then a HJ. Years ago, had a couple of girls gave massage out of their homes with extras but they moved out of town.

TopDog
11-18-18, 20:15
My back was hurting, so I stopped at an AMP that I have visited before for a legit massage. They use hot stones that work wonders when my back gives me problems. New girl working today, having never left with a smile on face at this AMP, I was happy to see a new face but was not expecting much. Do my usual which is lay face down, uncovered, she playfully slaps my ass and laughs then covers me but not all the way (good sign). Nice sensual massage with me feeling her ass and legs with no protest from her. On the flip oils up "mr. Happy" and gives a nice HJ, pulls down her top and has nice c cups with dark, long nips that taste great. Tell her I will see her in a couple of weeks, she tells me (in broken English) the place is being sold in a few weeks and she doesn't know if she will stay. Wants my phone number so she can text me if works elsewhere in town. I go home and goolges the number she gave, find a Chinese website with ads. The number she gave had an ad that offers job for massage 2 hrs from L. A. Saying girls will make $6000 a month!!

SweetWater420
02-11-19, 01:27
Happen to be in town on account of business and had some free time on my hands. I immediately check here and see the tumbleweeds that I associate with bakersville in my head! LOL.

So I see what google maps show open and use common sense based on trends. The mention of raids had me spooked. Checked google news and it looks like that died down back in Dec. Decided to see what I could find. Checked ebackpage and found 4 candidates. Cross referenced with what was in google maps to make sure they were still open. Made a choice on one w / a guaranteed TS.

Got there and they were busy. "come back in 30 minutes. " waited in the car and another mongrol shows up after about 20 minutes. From the looks of him I know I'm at the right place. They send him back to his car to wait. I go back after 30 minutes and my spot's saved. Good business. Signs posted everyone saying "no lewd business. " yeah ok. They ask for 50 up front, I give three 20's. No change, just walked inside. Ok. I go pee and get a room. I ask for a TS. Subpar and cold, but it sets the stage. Ts was very thorough w / the nooks and crannies. This tells me she's not shy. She's also about par for the course in looks at these places. I get back to the room. Noticed they leave doors open a lot. They must be spooked bc of LEO too.

Decent massage; better than most places but not the best. Towards the end, ton's of roaming and flirting from her. Boys getting brushed, hand on boob during arm massage, etc. On the flip, confirms intention for HJ then wants tip up front. I'm not used to this money up front stuff. Par for the course in ATL is. 4 tip for a basic HJ. I fork it over. She motions for 60. I tilt my head. I only brought 1. 05 with me, so I shrug. She says to give her the five ones. A bit steep if you ask me. What the hay. I give it up. Skillfully executed HJ. 8/10, would recommend (for 40). Roaming allowed. Clean up time. She walks me out and I walk right pass a fellow monger as he's summoned to the back. While I was in there, they had to answer the door probably 5 times. Each time "busy, come back. " they're churning them in and out.

Probably won't go back to that one, but gives hope that the scene's still alive.

PassGravity
03-30-19, 15:26
I was spending a day in Bakersfield a couple weeks back, so I figured I would try to find a MP. Looking at a few sites, I kept coming across Sun Spa. Before going I asked are there young chicks and they said yeah, so I decided to go to that one. Got there and I must say if there were younger chicks, they must've left. I get there an older chick takes me to the room, maybe early- mid 50's. I ask if there's anyone younger and she said no. Probably should've left, but stayed anyways. She starts with a back massage, which was ok, but I've definitely had better. Soon I flip over and she softly massaging all over then focuses around the prime area. I'm primed and she motions for HJ, I asked about sex (I was hoping to get that before coming, so asked anyway) and she said HJ only. I say yes to that. Solid technique. After I finish she wipes me off with a hot towel.

Overall decent time, but I wouldn't go back. . 4 hhr. 4 HE.

TopDog
05-31-19, 18:27
As usually no one reports on this site. But here is my report, stopped a local AMP that I have had good luck at the last few time I've visited, This place was known as a legit massage only but I think as changed owners, girl one loves DATY and soft kisses but sadly has gone to another AMP in town (she text me her new address, but no DATY as this girl kept looking at the door to make sure her new boss doesn't check in on her). Girl two is younger and nice looking OK to suck her tits but she maybe gone, asked for her this morning and was told she was gone (girl on the phone spoke little English). Girls three and four who I saw this morning, nice massage with an OK looking girl with a solid, let me run my hand over her ass and legs and between her legs for a few seconds before moving my hand away. Sensual with out touching the boys but close enough to think a HE was coming. On the flip, I removed the towel but she quickly put it back. At the end of the massage, she smiled at me and give Mr Happy a little pat, so as she is walking out I raised four fingers and pointed at my junk and she smiled and walked away. As I am getting dressed, she opens the the door and smiles at me and looks at Mr Happy who was happy to see her, then another girl peeks in and smiles. The girl who gave me the massage points to the massage table and motions for me to lay back down, the other girl comes in grabs the oil and proceeds to give me a HJ as I lift her blouse to suck on her C cup tits. This girl was cute with "curves". I won't say where or the the name of this AMP since no one else contributes to this site.

Mike61
06-14-19, 16:35
Nice post. Feels like the town has dried up the couple places I've been to. One previously mentioned place has been successful.

As usually no one reports on this site. But here is my report, stopped a local AMP that I have had good luck at the last few time I've visited, This place was known as a legit massage only but I think as changed owners, girl one loves DATY and soft kisses but sadly has gone to another AMP in town (she text me her new address, but no DATY as this girl kept looking at the door to make sure her new boss doesn't check in on her). Girl two is younger and nice looking OK to suck her tits but she maybe gone, asked for her this morning and was told she was gone (girl on the phone spoke little English). Girls three and four who I saw this morning, nice massage with an OK looking girl with a solid, let me run my hand over her ass and legs and between her legs for a few seconds before moving my hand away. Sensual with out touching the boys but close enough to think a HE was coming. On the flip, I removed the towel but she quickly put it back. At the end of the massage, she smiled at me and give Mr Happy a little pat, so as she is walking out I raised four fingers and pointed at my junk and she smiled and walked away. As I am getting dressed, she opens the the door and smiles at me and looks at Mr Happy who was happy to see her, then another girl peeks in and smiles. The girl who gave me the massage points to the massage table and motions for me to lay back down, the other girl comes in grabs the oil and proceeds to give me a HJ as I lift her blouse to suck on her C cup tits. This girl was cute with "curves". I won't say where or the the name of this AMP since no one else contributes to this site.

Mike61
06-20-19, 03:15
After the last round of busts on our fine and beloved AMPs, I've been craving that feeling. A beautiful, young, Asian woman in a dress way too sex for any therapy involving strictly back rubs. It's my favorite. However, whatever's left is only staffed with fruit way past its prime, not willing to drive out of town, either, I was left with one option: sketchy CityxGuide posts.

Recently, I've been indulging in ads offering fine, beautiful, "young" Asian woman for $ for 20/30 min. I've been to three different providers, none of them were anywhere near looking like the pictures, but, they ranged from decent to pretty decent in looks. Performance has generally been the same across the board, nothing to write home about, but a nice soft place to lay in for a bit.

From what I've been able to decipher from the beyond broken English, the "family" rotates the girls out every two weeks or so. I'm not sure if it's the same booker running multiple lines / ads or what. A couple of different providers were located in the same motel.

Anyways, it's not anything like the Tijuana harem experience I had recently in Vegas, but it's best thing I've found in town. I miss that place on Roberts, they had some smoking technicians there.

Take it sleazy.

TopDog
07-30-19, 19:08
Of course this board is slow. So.

There is this AMP I've been going to over the last year, been here maybe 6-7 times, always changing ladies don't think I've had the same girl twice. There have been a couple of younger girls (20's) some cute, some not so cute. And some older (think 60+), not so cute. And to my surprise a white older lady! This place is UTR, not many customers (I usually go as soon as they open) and is known to be legit (no HE) I think they have changed owners since I started coming here, usually a older man is here by himself and will make a call to one of the girls who will show up in about 5 min. The last time I was here, the white older lady took care of me this time and half way thru the massage and me face down, she removed the covers. I did the usual, touch her leg, reach down to move my dick when I know she is looking, but no HE. I have a feeling a HE might be avail. So will go back soon. Back to the younger girls, no HE. Now on the other hand, the two older Asian women who massaged me, did provide a HE. Some guys won't even think about having an older woman give them a HE, doesn't bother me at all (it's like your going to be making out with them).

Tflogic
08-18-19, 13:40
So according to this forum and RM, it looks like this city has dried up? I'll be in town for a layover sometime soon but this is disappointing.

JackHall
09-04-19, 01:55
I used use nightshift to find talent, but since it got taken down, privatedelights is the place to be. I wish I lived closer to B-town. There's quite a bit talent to be had. Escortbabylon, adultlook, and skipthegames all have real listings, but you have to sort through the chaff. I use usasexguide to post some of my visits, not really to find.

So according to this forum and RM, it looks like this city has dried up? I'll be in town for a layover sometime soon but this is disappointing.

DytGuy
10-07-19, 14:52
I'm visiting Bakersfield from in a month to visit family. And was looking for extra curricular activities as well. I know their is quite the multitude of multi cultural ethnic ass in your region, and surely some of it has got to be able to be tapped. I'm posting in AMPs for 1) your guys forum for this region is as dead as a lake in death valley. XD. 2) as an out of towner looking to drop throw and shit away in a backyard unfamiliar with my own. Surely AMPs are a safer option than cruising down a street I have no idea where I am and looking for talent. Or blindly walking into a motel in the same predicament. So if you have any good recommendations for mp, s AMP, s. I would sincerely and highly appreciate any assistance. Administration. I apologize if this isn't the correct forum to post my questions in. But as stated I would prefer mp action in this particular scenario for me. For safety and anonymity reasons. And the Bakersfield forum is seriously dead.

Clixxx
10-07-19, 20:04
I'm visiting Bakersfield from in a month to visit family. And was looking for extra curricular activities as well. I know their is quite the multitude of multi cultural ethnic ass in your region, and surely some of it has got to be able to be tapped. I'm posting in AMPs for 1) your guys forum for this region is as dead as a lake in death valley. XD. 2) as an out of towner looking to drop throw and shit away in a backyard unfamiliar with my own. Surely AMPs are a safer option than cruising down a street I have no idea where I am and looking for talent. Or blindly walking into a motel in the same predicament. So if you have any good recommendations for mp, s AMP, s. I would sincerely and highly appreciate any assistance. Administration. I apologize if this isn't the correct forum to post my questions in. But as stated I would prefer mp action in this particular scenario for me. For safety and anonymity reasons. And the Bakersfield forum is seriously dead.Hey DytGuy. I relocated out here some time ago and there is the appearance of SW activity but damn if I can find good reliable locations for pickups. I have come to read this forum hoping someone will post an AMP name or address or PM me but alas nothing. It has not even been worth taking one for the team cause apparently there is not a team. Philly has / had some great boards and I still read them if only to see what I am missing! I used to love the AMP back east. They were great. I was tempted to go into one by the Albertsons I shop at but one morning I saw a fossil go into the door. NOT A CHANCE. I hope this board comes alive with suggestions or at a minimum some PM may work. Thanks for posting.

Clix.

TopDog
10-10-19, 17:30
I see Foot Staton on "F" st is closed. This place was UTR, but the last few times I visited would get a nice HE. Unfortunately, the women were older (think AARP).

Another UTR place is on Calif. Near Union. Funny place, get a HE one day and the next time "blue balls". One girl here use to work at a few places around town, then saw her here. She was worried about "the boss" knowing she gave extras, so would leave the door a crack open. One day she would stroke Mr. Happy and let me put my hand under her bra and down he pants then say she could not finish me off but kissed Mr happy. Next time I saw her she let suck her tits and stroked me a few times before say time is up. She got very angry with me because I only tipped 15, I almost outed her to her coworkers but just left, won't be back (I see they dropped the price to 35 hr) I've gotten a HJ from here when she was at the other places.

Mike61
11-11-19, 05:43
I see Foot Staton on "F" st is closed. This place was UTR, but the last few times I visited would get a nice HE. Unfortunately, the women were older (think AARP).

Another UTR place is on Calif. Near Union. Funny place, get a HE one day and the next time "blue balls". One girl here use to work at a few places around town, then saw her here. She was worried about "the boss" knowing she gave extras, so would leave the door a crack open. One day she would stroke Mr. Happy and let me put my hand under her bra and down he pants then say she could not finish me off but kissed Mr happy. Next time I saw her she let suck her tits and stroked me a few times before say time is up. She got very angry with me because I only tipped 15, I almost outed her to her coworkers but just left, won't be back (I see they dropped the price to 35 hr) I've gotten a HJ from here when she was at the other places.Tried this place out tonight. Similar experience, started off with her sitting on my back grinding her snatch in to my ass practically, didn't mind my hands rubbing her legs, but on the flip she got super professional and wouldn't even get near my goods. Definitely not going back there. Been to five different places lately and have struck out every time.

TopDog
12-11-19, 20:19
Had an interesting visit to one of my fav. AMPs today. Called ahead to see if my fav. Girl was working today and was told she no longer works there but has two new girls working. I was near by and thought I would give it a try, the girl was 40 sh more like an average housewife. In the room as I am undressing she walks in and stays, I get naked and she looked at Mr happy and smiles. I go face down and she covers me (9 AM and the room is cold), she is massaging me and I rub her legs and she giggles. She gets to my legs then reaches under to grab my goods. She uses a translator on her phone to communicate with me, among the things we talked about; she has no boyfriend, she just arrived in Bakersfield this morning, she asks if I would show her around town, she doesn't have a boyfriend (OK, she says that about 6-8 times). She proceed to give a nice HJ, while I remove her bra, nice C cups. More massage then after about 10 min. She gets it up again (I'm older, and its usually one and done) and tells me how big I am and says Chinese men are small as she points to her index finger. She has me ready to go for round 2, she looks at the door which is open about 6 in. (boss orders) then removes her bra and starts Russian. She hears a noise and covers me up, after a min. She removes the cover again and sucks my nuts, then a nice BBBJ. More noise, covers me. She tells me if I call her and her day off, we "boom, boom" and she grabs Mr. Happy. Over the next 15 min she strokes me and covers me when she hears someone walk by, she keeps talking about boom, boom as she motions her arms and thrust her hips. Next thing I know she is pulling down her pants, removes her underway and whispers "boom, boom", and climbs on me. I look at her face her eyes are closed and looks like she is close to an orgasim. The massage table creaks and she looks at the door and gets down and smiles. Never popped a second time.

I am trying to figure out, is she looking for a boyfriend, extra cash (no tip was spoken) or just horny (my guess). I have her number, will see her again in a couple of weeks.

Roo556
12-26-19, 19:26
I'm not sure if I'm posting on the right forum but I figured you guys could help me out. I will be driving down I-5 this weekend going to Los Angeles and was hoping to find a quality place for a little rest stop. I was thinking about maybe stopping by lady Liu's but if you guys have any intel let me know. Doesn't necessarily have to be in Bakersfield just anything off I-5.

TopDog
12-27-19, 15:12
I'm not sure if I'm posting on the right forum but I figured you guys could help me out. I will be driving down I-5 this weekend going to Los Angeles and was hoping to find a quality place for a little rest stop. I was thinking about maybe stopping by lady Liu's but if you guys have any intel let me know. Doesn't necessarily have to be in Bakersfield just anything off I-5.Good luck finding anything off the 5 Fwy near Bakersfield, the 99 Fwy runs thru Bakersfield. Seeing you have only 3 posts, a few (myself included) may not want to share info with new guys, sorry.

TopDog
02-06-20, 19:28
I know this will be a long shot but. Anyone know of any black girls that give massages? Looking for a real massage with a "smile" ending? Years ago had this nice younger girl in Oildale that gave massages out of her apt. , I think she went by "caribbean queen" queen could be wrong but I know it Caribbean in her name. Anyway, looking for a black girl, I've been getting massages from Asian girls, a few white girls and was hoping for something new. TIA.

TopDog
02-28-20, 18:36
Anyone afraid of visiting local AMPs because of coronavirus? I usually go to 3 AMPs in town, but the girls I see have been around for awhile so I feel somewhat safe.

CreampieHer
03-09-20, 02:29
Anyone afraid of visiting local AMPs because of coronavirus? I usually go to 3 AMPs in town, but the girls I see have been around for awhile so I feel somewhat safe.No, since it's hard as hell to find a broad at one of these places that does BBBJ or better.

TopDog
03-09-20, 11:35
No, since it's hard as hell to find a broad at one of these places that does BBBJ or better.You know you can get the coronavirus whether you get a BJ or not. LOL.

Mike61
04-23-20, 00:24
You know you can get the coronavirus whether you get a BJ or not. LOL.Your inbox is full, buddy.

Dildo Baggens
04-23-20, 12:40
About three years ago I use to frequent a place on the East side of the 99 near Rosedale Hwy. It was located in a strip mall with Middle-Eastern store fronts. I can't remember the name of the place. They had a great table shower and everything was BB! I did find out LE had closed it down about 2 years ago. I assume nothing like that exists in the big B anymore.

Had an interesting visit to one of my fav. AMPs today. Called ahead to see if my fav. Girl was working today and was told she no longer works there but has two new girls working. I was near by and thought I would give it a try, the girl was 40 sh more like an average housewife. In the room as I am undressing she walks in and stays, I get naked and she looked at Mr happy and smiles. I go face down and she covers me (9 AM and the room is cold), she is massaging me and I rub her legs and she giggles. She gets to my legs then reaches under to grab my goods. She uses a translator on her phone to communicate with me, among the things we talked about; she has no boyfriend, she just arrived in Bakersfield this morning, she asks if I would show her around town, she doesn't have a boyfriend (OK, she says that about 6-8 times). She proceed to give a nice HJ, while I remove her bra, nice C cups. More massage then after about 10 min. She gets it up again (I'm older, and its usually one and done) and tells me how big I am and says Chinese men are small as she points to her index finger. She has me ready to go for round 2, she looks at the door which is open about 6 in. (boss orders) then removes her bra and starts Russian. She hears a noise and covers me up, after a min. She removes the cover again and sucks my nuts, then a nice BBBJ. More noise, covers me. She tells me if I call her and her day off, we "boom, boom" and she grabs Mr. Happy. Over the next 15 min she strokes me and covers me when she hears someone walk by, she keeps talking about boom, boom as she motions her arms and thrust her hips. Next thing I know she is pulling down her pants, removes her underway and whispers "boom, boom", and climbs on me. I look at her face her eyes are closed and looks like she is close to an orgasim. The massage table creaks and she looks at the door and gets down and smiles. Never popped a second time.

I am trying to figure out, is she looking for a boyfriend, extra cash (no tip was spoken) or just horny (my guess). I have her number, will see her again in a couple of weeks.

TopDog
06-11-20, 17:27
I've been in contact with a girl that works at a local AMP, she says the place she works at will be opening soon. Anyone hear anything? I know some gyms have opened and am hoping the AMPs are next.

TopDog
06-18-20, 17:47
Looks like massage parlors may open up tomorrow? Be interesting to see which ones are closed permanently. I've been getting a massage from a couple of girls that worked at a local AMP, she said the place she worked at was bought out and she won't be working there.

TopDog
07-16-20, 17:29
Looks like about half the AMPs in town have opened but some have increased their prices. The AMP on Calif. Near Union has raised their price to 60 an hour, at one point it was 35 hr. (did not visit this time, called them) A few other places have upped their price by about 10 an hour.

If I might make a suggestion, if you have a fav. Girl, get her number in case Bako gets shut down again. I've got the numbers of 5 girls from local AMPs, one text me that she is out of the business, one is back in L. A. , one is back to work and will text me if her "boss" is not in the shop and two that are out of work (AMP never opened up). So, I'm not worried if massage parlors close again.

PeterHouston
11-19-20, 00:50
Visiting the area in a couple weeks. Can anyone suggest a good AMP to visit with either a good massage and tug or BBFS.

Or any good SW tracks. Or even a good escort offering BBFS services. If you are up Seattle way I can offer some suggestions. We have a very active thread. PM if you prefer. Thanks.

TopDog
01-28-21, 20:20
Looks like the local AMPs are back, at least the one that have not closed their doors for good. Going to miss Aily. My advise is if you have a fav. Girl, get her number incase their is another shut down.

DrPornDawger
01-28-21, 20:39
Looks like about half the AMPs in town have opened but some have increased their prices. The AMP on Calif. Near Union has raised their price to 60 an hour, at one point it was 35 hr. (did not visit this time, called them) A few other places have upped their price by about 10 an hour.

If I might make a suggestion, if you have a fav. Girl, get her number in case Bako gets shut down again. I've got the numbers of 5 girls from local AMPs, one text me that she is out of the business, one is back in L. A. , one is back to work and will text me if her "boss" is not in the shop and two that are out of work (AMP never opened up). So, I'm not worried if massage parlors close again.I saw the same price increase in San Diego, sometime 60 for hhr and 160-180 for FS.

LABaker93
07-11-21, 12:58
Just moved to Bakersfield saw "CA massage" and went for it. .40 for 30 min massage quote over the phone. I got there and two older Asian ladies eating. One approached me and asked what I wanted said 30 min massage. Paid and was escorted to the room. Red light in all rooms I could see inside of. Once I'm the room I was told to take it off and cover up. After 5 min older Asian about 50 years LOL enter and began massaging my back she left the door opened so I figured no HE. After 10 min she told me to flip and she locked the door and grabbed my boy and went off until pop. She was older big tits no ass. She let me grab over her clothes. Once I popped I tipped. 40 again. It wasn't the best but it was worth a pop at 11 am.

LABaker93
07-29-21, 22:20
40 for 30 min no HE.

LABaker93
07-29-21, 22:27
Okay so I parked half a block away & it's literally on 23rd where the 178 exits so much traffic didn't want anyone to see me LOL.

Long story short quoted. 40 for 30 by older lady Man-Dee roughly late 40's but was very petite and sexy. Massage was incredible she got on top and put her whole 80 lbw on my back which I needed. Once the flip starts she massages your thighs chest and she taps JR. Quoted. 40 for Hand. 100 for blow and FS. I only had. 30 so she agreed and went ham on JR. Exactly 32 minutes inside was very patient and pop! Worth it will be going back added a pic oopssss & enjoy.

LABaker93
08-09-21, 18:11
Last time I got a massage seen a younger light skin Chinese lady early 30 or late 20's. Petite about 5 ft tall 80 lbs super cute like those anime characters you see on cartoons. I walked in and asked if they had a younger girl they say yes wait 15 minutes. I sat in the room than a customer came and they kicked me out sat in the kitchen when their boss called them and they sent me to the lobby. So it was around 2 pm and all 3 rooms were busy, I continued to wait and saw this man walk out and here comes the cute petite asian. She smelled amazing. Paid. 4 for 30 min massage, it was amazing small hands covered my body 15 min into she walks out to grab a warm towel to wipe the oil off. She saw me sweat so she went to turn the ac on. So I flipped and she asked just massage or extra. I said hm she said he. 6, CBJ $1. , and FS $1. I told her I only had. 4 and she agreed she showed me her tits and wow they were amazing. Huge perfect tits for a small Asian girl. She went ham but kept looking at the clock said she's the best girl so her boss watches her time. She kept moaning as she took care of me, was generous with the oil too. Kept moaning and moaning until I came. I will repeat she is sexy and amazing.

P.S. She let me suck one tit and rub her pussy over her jeans. Also she had cute feet and when I told her that she said if I wanted to kiss them so I went for it cute Asian feet in my mouth LOL have fun at Ding.

DesertJohn
08-22-21, 09:08
Stopped by on Friday to check it out. . 4 for 30 min. Fell asleep during the massage and started to dream. In the dream Annie allowed me to roam with my hands as she was massaging. Very good massage and multiple brushes up against jr. On the flip CBJ and then to mish till I blew my dreaming load in the bag. Woke up to a warm hug a kiss on the cheek, and a bottle of water. Will repeat when in town.

LABaker93
08-30-21, 21:39
Early bird gets the worm. Got there at 10 am and greeted by Annie, she's so cute with firm tits. She put me in the first room and I could hear another man walk in and ask for Annie, and they told him to wait LOL so yea I didn't want to get the full massage so asked for FS she quoted $1. 2 and I told her I only had $. 8 after back and forth she agreed. She walked out and came back with a tiny condom 😂 she put it in and it ripped. I took my own out and she said that she will wash it first but I told her to bring a hot towel and she agreed. I lay down and she gives amazing CBJ than she tells me to get off and she lays on her back small girl hairy pussy but her pussy was not as tight as I thought. I pounded her hard and she was moaning without any care. She was pushing me with her pelvic and she says to lay down. She continues to give me CBJ she's on top her ass is literally on my face. I wish I had a picture it was an amazing view. I would wife her up if she wasn't such a **** LOL.

LABaker93
09-06-21, 16:59
Well what can I say. Don't go here thank you. Massage was given my older lady $. 40/30 MIN with parking in the back and in the front. Greeted by Asian granny and paid walked to the room and saw a big towel she said put it on. I listened and well she came back and did a shitty massage, until she got to the legs and feet it was so amazing LOL. I lost track of time and yea every time a customer came in she walked out. I waited for flip when she says okay all done. I grabbed her hand and placed it on JR and she hugged me and said no son be good. Have her 10 tip never going again. Ding is better! Shit I'll take California al thought granny uses a napkin for HE and no FS there.

Ding Ding Ding Ding.

LABaker93
09-07-21, 15:25
3rd Asian I've met here her name is Cindy. She's Chinese 40 years old semi cute $.4 for 30 and $.4 for HE. She gave me a dry massage never used any oil on my back. 10 minutes into it she flips and grabs my boy and said $. 4. I agree and she lifts up her shirt so I can grab her firm tits. She was sweating and telling me she's tired from jhand job poor girl is sweating. She takes a break and let's me suck her tits. She says cum now boss is watching time. I came after two min and I decide to ask her to eat LOL she said no boss will be angry and bad trouble for her. I use Apple translate and got her number we been texting for about 2 hours. She is very sweet will repeat.

LABaker93
09-23-21, 16:15
Wanted to check this spot out and yea same $.40 for massage cash or zelle. Amy older 40 ish but cute with amazing body. Amazing back massage she was like you have a small knot and she worked that are for a good 5 minutes. She was very friendly so I went and asked for HE she said $.4 I agreed. She uses a lot of oil which I loved, while massaging JR, she let me roam around and touch her ass and pussy. I popped and she was excited, she cleaned me up and gave me more back massage. No FS of BJ. I got her number too.

Honestly ding is way better! It's just so many people go there there's always waiting. Also 24th is on 24th so be prepared to take the walk of shame when walking out and all those cars see you exit LOL.

TopDog
10-01-21, 16:39
Does anyone know if Ding is closed? Also if Calif. Massage at Calif and Union is closed?

LABaker93
10-12-21, 20:29
Does anyone know if Ding is closed? Also if Calif. Massage at Calif and Union is closed?Ding moved its kern massage now.

California massage don't know.

TopDog
10-13-21, 06:58
Ding moved its kern massage now.

California massage don't know.I figured it out last week about Kern Massage. Thanks.

LABaker93
10-23-21, 16:53
I had plenty of Asians anyone have any Latina massage hookups.

Bradr
10-24-21, 23:35
I figured it out last week about Kern Massage. Thanks.Where is Kern massage located.

LABaker93
10-25-21, 15:51
Whoah is this place busy. If I can get a room as soon as I walk in I'm leaving; I say that because upon exiting there were a total of 3 men sitting in the waiting room, all talking about the chinitas LOL.

Anyways Annie from Ding is at a new location on the west side she's not at KM😔 so I walked in and there is a new girl Amy she's early 30's cute petite tiny hands. Opted for 30/4 massage and she was very shy it's her first day. Asked about my age, if I wanted soft or hard massage, told me to cover not to show anything; I'm young clean cut so she probably thought I was a cop. So I went in and grabbed some ass, she than began massaging me. I opted for a soft massage and this was a new one for me, she began kissing my back my legs it was GFE without paying extra. Anyways she began massaging my boy she does charge more than others since she's younger and hot. Got a HJ for $.5 and dame she began kissing thighs around my boy put her feet on my chest and massages my sides w her feet it was amazing. I didn't pop before time was up and she said if you don't pop your not happy and I'm not happy. She said extra 5 minutes free, so I finally popped and then they knocked on the door she was so scared sucks. So tipped her extra.

Another note she tried to kiss me on the lips when I was leaving that's also a new one for me plus she let me take two pics of the HJ.

Hey Tim
11-11-21, 17:25
Visited Ding Massage Friday night around 9 pm. Walked in and was the only one there. Two ladies met me at the door and welcomed me. The less attractive one ushered me into a room. (Win some, lose some.). Paid $40 for the half. She was very playful, seemed to know a handfull of English words but have very little knowledge on how they fit together. After spitting out a few sentences at a time she would smack my bare ass, explode into laughter, I'd respond in-kind, and the cycle would repeat.

Decent massage. Flipped me over and offered to relieve some tension for an additional $60. I countered with $40 but she said she'd let me touch the girls for $60. I countered with $50 which she was very disappointed with but we were off to the races. Nice slow hand release and unlimited touching of the girls. She cleaned me up and, finished the massage (which I find to be a rarity). She held my hand and walked me to the door. Adorable. I went on my merry way.

TopDog
11-11-21, 19:29
Visited Ding Massage Friday night around 9 pm. Walked in and was the only one there. Two ladies met me at the door and welcomed me. The less attractive one ushered me into a room. (Win some, lose some.). Paid $40 for the half. She was very playful, seemed to know a handfull of English words but have very little knowledge on how they fit together. After spitting out a few sentences at a time she would smack my bare ass, explode into laughter, I'd respond in-kind, and the cycle would repeat.

Decent massage. Flipped me over and offered to relieve some tension for an additional $60. I countered with $40 but she said she'd let me touch the girls for $60. I countered with $50 which she was very disappointed with but we were off to the races. Nice slow hand release and unlimited touching of the girls. She cleaned me up and, finished the massage (which I find to be a rarity). She held my hand and walked me to the door. Adorable. I went on my merry way.When did Ding reopen?

LABaker93
11-17-21, 15:02

Decent massage. Flipped me over and offered to relieve some tension for an additional $60. I countered with $40 but she said she'd let me touch the girls for $60. I countered with $50 which she was very disappointed with but we were off to the races. Nice slow hand release and unlimited touching of the girls. She cleaned me up and, finished the massage (which I find to be a rarity). She held my hand and walked me to the door. Adorable. I went on my merry way.Young or older ladies?

LABaker93
11-18-21, 19:39
Quickly.

Older early 40's skinny cute, can't touch, won't take off shirt no FS.

Paid 40 to get in 40 for HE. Was fun but love to touch.

EightInches800
11-30-21, 16:29
Anyone been here? I called and they have a table shower and charge 10 $ for a body scrub seems promising to be a FS spot.

Jokeman55
12-01-21, 02:22
Anybody been to LaLa Massage in the strip mall at the corner of Osage and Manchester? I was there once to check it out. Decent. 5 hour massage, than the gal asked "Lotion" and then gave me a good HE. When she asked for $40, I gave her $20, and when said, $40! I told her, "Hey, I can go home and do it myself for free!" I know I sounded like a cheapskate, and she seemed pretty pissed, but I thought 'Fuck 'them, I'm not coming back anyway. L l.

WhiteSun777
12-27-21, 19:12
Anyone been here? I called and they have a table shower and charge 10 $ for a body scrub seems promising to be a FS spot.I was in the area and tried to stop by, don't even bother entering in the front as it's locked. Went around the back and found one vehicle so figured someone is working. 40,50,60 are the prices (30/45/60 min) Window was opened but nobody home. Waited a few minutes and left, either she thinks I'm LE or she was doing #2 who knows. Hopefully you have better luck.

ClosetPervert9
01-26-22, 20:48
I was in the area and tried to stop by, don't even bother entering in the front as it's locked. Went around the back and found one vehicle so figured someone is working. 40,50,60 are the prices (30/45/60 min) Window was opened but nobody home. Waited a few minutes and left, either she thinks I'm LE or she was doing #2 who knows. Hopefully you have better luck.Coming to your city for the first time ever. I hope that I have better luck.

TopDog
01-27-22, 08:13
Quickly.

Older early 40's skinny cute, can't touch, won't take off shirt no FS.

Paid 40 to get in 40 for HE. Was fun but love to touch.I visited Amy recently, different (better) results that you had but seems FS is still not available.

RYKean
02-08-22, 13:27
Visting in town and decided to stop by Kern. Seniors can PM me for details but I would definitely return when I am in town. Beautiful 20's lady with a GFE level 3 experience. 80 hr and 120 tip.

Copiumo7
02-17-22, 11:59
Hey all,

I'll be in the area this weekend and looking for AMP (s). Not a senior so this may seem like a tough request, been looking through both skipthegames and bedpage and could use some updated info on those area (s).

https://bakersfield.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/duonuru69gfelickhot-asian-with/751448622489

Anyone have info on Eliana?

Feel free to DM, I'll visit the AMP (s) below as an alternative.

Thanks.

O7.

WhiteSun777
03-14-22, 12:41
Visting in town and decided to stop by Kern. Seniors can PM me for details but I would definitely return when I am in town. Beautiful 20's lady with a GFE level 3 experience. 80 hr and 120 tip.I must have the worst luck. Was passing by and decided to check out Kern. A slightly thicker lady with mask on greeted me. I should have bailed but I wasn't planning to drive by again anytime soon so what the hell. Typical AMP massage, started off real bad (she was just pushing down on me) after asking to put oil on, the massage was slightly better. On the flip she signaled if I wanted HJ, I usually do all or nothing and the little head did the thinking for me. She then asked if I brought my own hat (which I didn't) No BBBJ, CBJ is ok at best, not even that long at it. I get the feeling she didn't even want me near her as her hand was pushing me away. We did standing mish for a bit then she asked if I came. I'm like no. Switched to doggy for a bit again she asked if I came, and I said no. Finally CG for a bit and again she asked if I came and I said no. She was done at that point and signaled HJ. Took a while as I wasn't feeling it but eventually popped. No hot towel for cleanup, she just used the wipes.

Felt a bit rushed as she kept asking if I came 3 x. It was definitely one of those "meh" session.

TopDog
04-01-22, 15:07
Visited the AMP on Meany, asked and paid 40 for a 1/2 hr, 5 min. In she started the negotiations for the finish. I offered 40 for a HJ, she wanted. 60, I countered with 50 for the HJ and suck her tits and she countered with100! Then she says her boss says only extras with a 1 hr massage and says pay the 20 for the hour and she take care of me for 40. I know what's up. So I pay the 20+40 and I know she is going to try to tell me the time is up after the finish (20-25 min into the massage). Yep, she try's to tell me "finish" and say "I paid for an hour massage, so we are not finished". She mumbles something in Chinese. So, 45 min into the massage (which is her rubbing my body over the cover, boring). I tell now we are done. Don't think I will be back.

HornyBako01
07-09-22, 03:02
Stepped away for a while and decided to try out Kern. Paid for an hr decent massage would go back alone for that. Towards the end she looked me in the eye and said 100 for all. Will return. They did not quit until the job was done.

Yunosuk
07-26-22, 23:12
Stepped away for a while and decided to try out Kern. Paid for an hr decent massage would go back alone for that. Towards the end she looked me in the eye and said 100 for all. Will return. They did not quit until the job was done.How good do they look? Are they in the 30's or 40's?

Eccaios
07-29-22, 13:54
I feel like the Kern Massage I went to on Stockdale was not the same one mentioned in this forum. I did my normal routine at an AMP, laying down with no towel, and was immediately covered up. The massage was excellent, like CMT level, but absolutely no teasing, nothing. I don't think I give off LE vibes (never had an issue before in any AMP), so I'm wondering if I just went to the wrong place.

BenHorny32
08-11-22, 01:29
I came in and was introduced to Jenny. She was awesome. She's hot. Hot body, hot smile and very hot service. I decided to go later in the evening so it was a bit more discrete. When I walked in she came out of the back rooms wearing a sexy skin tight black lace dress. Beautiful hair. She took me to a room and gave me a somewhat decent massage. She is very sexy. I said "everything" and we went at it nonstop for the rest of the session. She really gets in to it and is very vocal in telling you how much she likes it too! Many delights on the plate, I have some favorites and she was happy to oblige. I will come back, Enjoy!

TopDog
10-03-22, 15:25
Happened to pass one of my ATF massage spots. They closed during covid and never reopened, it was Elite Massage. My usual girl, who I had been seeing for years would not let me pull down her pants but the last year I had seen her she would "toss my salad". Miss her.

Anyway, looks like new place has opened, it' now Angel Massage. Doubt if it the new owners are related to Elite. I was wondering if anyone on this board has been there? Don't know how long it has been opened, it has a small plywood sign that has a hand written saying "Angel Massage" looks kind of cheesy. If anyone has been there, would love to hear about on here or via PM. Thanks.

HornyBako01
02-09-23, 02:35
How good do they look? Are they in the 30's or 40's?40's likely. I've been back with mixed results.

TheGreatOne22
07-25-23, 01:22
Heading to Paso Robles next week and wondering where the best Asian Spa is? Definitely looking for more than a happy ending. Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

RChangDatyKing
08-07-23, 10:20
Hey there fellas!

I will be passing through your town before the weekend I believe and was reading through the forum for some good spots for a nice massage and fun. It looks like Ding and Kern are the two spots I'm leaning towards. If there are other spots or girls I must see while I'm in your city, please let me know. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ArtistOfWar1
10-27-23, 23:34
I was stuck in one in these everything closes at 8 o clock towns and Bakersfield was the closest oasis. With not much info to go on I made my way to Ding.

I was greeted at the door by a MILFly librarian type.

Paid for the half. Didn't seem to be a shower so went straight to the rub. Good rub actually. I medium with light touch mix. I would not have minded going for a full hour in hindsight.

She asked me to flip and negotiations started. 6 for L1, 10 for L2. The lack of shower deter3 d me from asking about L3. I went with L1.

The enthusiasm of her performance had me wishing to upgrade. Her technique was new to me and she was good at it.

Cleaned me up and out the door. Purpose served. A good time was had by all.

Back to the desert I go until it's time to fly out. ✌65039;.

TopDog
11-22-23, 10:35
There is a AMP in town that I visit that has 2 tall Asians, one is around 5'8" and another that I had never seen was at least 5'10". Both will put a smile on your face but no other extras.

TopDog
02-22-24, 15:10
Eastern massage looks like under new ownership? Visited today, been awhile, inside has change, new girls.

Does anyone know where Mary went? I tried asking the girls here, but they didn't understand English.