PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TopDog
11-30-15, 16:25
Has anyone gotten a massage by Elizabeth? She advertises on CL. Her prices are very cheap. Seen her once, kinda disorganized. She rents a booth at a hair place on Calif.

During the massage, which was not bad, she talks A LOT, she had me covered but after giving me a butt massage she removed the cover and said "it's nothing I haven't seen before" and laughed.

On the flip, she had me covered. But at one point, she raised the cover to adjust the cover and am sure she took a good look.

The Tall Man
12-01-15, 18:30
Has anyone gotten a massage by Elizabeth? She advertises on CL. Her prices are very cheap. Seen her once, kinda disorganized. She rents a booth at a hair place on Calif.

During the massage, which was not bad, she talks A LOT, she had me covered but after giving me a butt massage she removed the cover and said "it's nothing I haven't seen before" and laughed.

On the flip, she had me covered. But at one point, she raised the cover to adjust the cover and am sure she took a good look.Damn, one single post in 16 years, wow must be no action in the streets of Bakersfield?

The Tall Man.

JackHall
01-06-17, 19:34
Found a girl on Craigslist. She modelled for the first visit, finished with BBBJ. Fingered her as well. Tight kitty and really tight asshole. Will post pics when I get home. 8-10 for looks. 8-10 for effort. Definitely will try Greek next time. Hour visit $.

Surederm
01-11-17, 01:52
Found a girl on Craigslist. She modelled for the first visit, finished with BBBJ. Fingered her as well. Tight kitty and really tight asshole. Will post pics when I get home. 8-10 for looks. 8-10 for effort. Definitely will try Greek next time. Hour visit $.Any name? Link? Hundred for a BJ? Got the pics?

Lion Lov
02-18-17, 23:52

On the flip, she had me covered. But at one point, she raised the cover to adjust the cover and am sure she took a good look.I received a message from her, she talks way too much for my taste. I didn't get any hints for anything extra, although she did complain a lot about Jen from that place on Stockdale. Rightly so, Jen is the best massage therapist that I have found.

Member #5422
02-23-17, 22:35
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cas/6017036984.html

Anyone with info? Wonder if same woman I am looking for?

Lion Lov
02-24-17, 16:21
http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cas/6017036984.html

Anyone with info? Wonder if same woman I am looking for?Post was deleted.

Member #5422
02-25-17, 23:30
Don't know what happened. It was a wife posting about a Filipino woman who picked up her husband in a local bar and fucked him in a motel. She was described as 5', big tits, shaved pussy, had a tattoo on the top right shoulder blade with a name and two foot prints. Said 27 years old and named Kazandra. Don't know if this is a coincidence but sounds like my girl. She gave great head and BBFS and I met her in a local bar too. She was going through a divorce and was just trying to get back at her husband fucking different guys. She let me shoot my load down her throat with no problems, held her head and deep throated her she didn't have gag reflexes.

Post was deleted.

Bakonick
03-01-17, 14:03
I have info for trade on a great massage girl. I leave happy everytime. Pm me to trade info.

Member #5422
03-02-17, 21:22
I found her and got her number, PM if anyone wants to try hitting her up. She is the cutest smallest tightest thing. I'm going to fly back and see her.

TopDog
03-02-17, 23:21
I have info for trade on a great massage girl. I leave happy everytime. Pm me to trade info.Is she an independent?

Bakonick
03-03-17, 11:39
Is she an independent?Yes she is.

JackHall
12-01-17, 22:32
I have info on a Craigslist "model" that I'd like to trade. She's white, mid 30's and tattooed. Has a candy problem but doesn't stop her. PM me for info.

ChrisPoontang
12-02-17, 00:55
I have info on a Craigslist "model" that I'd like to trade. She's white, mid 30's and tattooed. Has a candy problem but doesn't stop her. PM me for info.A white junkie with tattoos in Bakersfield?

Wow, those are almost impossible to find!

Good job on finding a needle in a haystack!

TopDog
03-15-18, 19:43
Anyone have luck using KIK? Seen a few ads on CL (the casual encounter section).

TopDog
04-08-18, 10:53
With the shut downs of CL, BP and Night Shift, anyone have ideas where to look for info? Girls and MP have to work, so am sure someway to advertise will pop up. Any ideas?

Bako661
08-24-18, 16:38
There's a collection of videos on Xhamster that show local girls giving BJs. Here's one:

https://xhamster.com/videos/bakersfield-cute-sweet-hooker-cum-in-mouth-7682158#mlrelated.

Can anyone identify some of these girls, especially the one in the video above? I'd love to get in touch with her.

The Tall Man
09-03-18, 12:29
There's a collection of videos on Xhamster that show local girls giving BJs. Here's one:

https://xhamster.com/videos/bakersfield-cute-sweet-hooker-cum-in-mouth-7682158#mlrelated.

Can anyone identify some of these girls, especially the one in the video above? I'd love to get in touch with her.Yes cute girl giving BJ, daddy like, jejejeje.

Seriously where is the spot to pick up these girls?

The Tall Man.