PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LoveLess
06-20-12, 19:32
Thread StarterLast night was my first time going to Flamingo Showgirls I went with a few guys and a girl friend of mine and this was not the place to go. There were only five girls there. We saw the same girl dance four different times and she wasn't even the best one. There was only one girl that we liked. She was very sweet and actually put on a good show. Don't think I would ever go back there again though.

RubHerDuck
11-08-12, 01:28
Went to fritz by the 5. No good lookin hookers in there. Won't be back.

Cream Pie
12-18-12, 23:51
Thats my joint. Well my friend I go there every week. When they ask if you want a dance say what kind do you offer. If there legit they will tell you upfront that they will suck your dick for a tip tell then no say 150 for VIP is enough. They pay the house 50 and keep 100. FS BBBJ maybe BBFS depending on who offers. Good luck. Also day shifts are the best. For extras. Also you have to ask, just ask.

Cream Pie
12-18-12, 23:58
Thats my joint. Well my friend I go there every week. When they ask if you want a dance say what kind do you offer. If there legit they will tell you upfront that they will suck your dick for a tip tell then no say 150 for VIP is enough. They pay the house 50 and keep 100. FS BBBJ maybe BBFS depending on who offers. Good luck. Also day shifts are the best. For extras. Also you have to ask, just ask.

Charle
12-26-12, 03:38
Nice report did you take down any names and times I could go? Pm me if you have intel please.

RubHerDuck
02-25-13, 04:05
So I killed some pitchers at a local bikini bar to start off. Then I hit TJs with a cool buzz. A few minutes there a super young skinny girl approaches me. I was semi drunk but this girl was fkd up! This girl was straight out of a rave and ready to go. Invites me to the private bed for 3 songs at 140 and I say yes cus she was young and could easliy be on bangbros.

So then she takes me to the private bed area and the room is taken. There we are where the nude dances happen waiting for a little bit. She then starts to offer topless, nude dances and different prices and I say no. Then she takes me outside and says okay reg lap dance at such price. I say no. We go back to topless or nude area and I'm so confused and irritated after walking all over the place. Everyone was looking at us. At this point I say I don't want anything. She's mad.

I walk out and go have a seat in the back. I see her come out and say something to these gorrila big fat dudes who were just sitting in the booths right next to the private nude dance area. The biggest king kong gorilla of them all yells,"damn like that!"

I don't know those pimps or regulars whatever. I left. All I wanted was a hooker to fk.

Ill cont reading as some of you guys are more experienced at this hobby.

Fknjoie
03-13-13, 19:44
I can give you a few pointers on the Flamingo. First off. 90% of the girls are down to provide the types of"dances" your all looking for. Day, or night. They have a variety of girls in all shapes and sizes. You want it, it's there! Ask the waitress, or dj discreetly. They will point you in the right direction. As for Tijuana's, Fuck that place! It used to be a pretty cool spot, but that's all changed. Plus, it's all ghetto now. Pimps are hanging around inside, and outside. Not to mention all the nasties walking the street right there at Ball. Flamingo is definetly the spot to go. It's not the Vegas Flamingo, but it sure is better than Tijuana's.

AsianDude47
07-21-13, 22:55
What did you ask the waitress / dj? I am sure you didn't just say hey which stripper will fuck me.

Dell45
07-28-13, 02:44
Went to the dirty bird on Wed. Night got a dance with Gianna, nice girl 7-8 got couple of dances and VIP with CBJ $$.50 I know way too much but I was drunk. She did what she says but is very expensive LOL. On Thurs went to Imperial showgirls no extras there but got one dance on there suit special $ for 30 mins with Lindsey, new girl about a 6. Back to the bird on Friday afternoon, about 10 custermers and same amount of girls, got Sasha in VIP $ CBJ husky latina, nice girl. Got another VIP $ with alex short I think latina nice tits! I'm out of cash so I won't be going back for awhile.

Dell45
10-03-13, 01:07
Went to the bird tonight there weren't many customers at 9 pm lots of girls about 10 on the floor but got 2 dance and a VIP with violet, pretty girl be cups got a CBJ in the VIP for $.40 including tip. Very nice will repeat. Only thing about the bird is there very slow with girls dancing on stage.

Sonic69
11-03-13, 17:35
Hi I'm going to be visiting this weekend I was wondering what clubs are the best and also any recommendation on girls to see or stay away from? I've done some research and so far flamingo showgirls has the best reviews of other sites. If you have any info for me please pm or post any information. Thanks to anyone who spends the time to pm me or post a reply!

Thanks.

Sonic69
11-08-13, 11:36
10 dollar cover at the door. It was pretty crowed with people and they did have a lot of girls working. I notice one smoking hot blonde chick with pigtails the girls were still good and some not so much. Not very much rail action. Friend did get lap dances they seem to like them but not too much contact. There has to be a better place to go then here.

The Camel
11-08-13, 23:17
10 dollar cover at the door. It was pretty crowed with people and they did have a lot of girls working. I notice one smoking hot blonde chick with pigtails the girls were still good and some not so much. Not very much rail action. Friend did get lap dances they seem to like them but not too much contact. There has to be a better place to go then here.Yes indeed. Every other club in OC or LA Counties is a better place to go if you're looking for something approximating a mongering experience in a strip club. Fritz is the kind of place you go with buddies after a Ducks or Angels game to get hammered on cold brew and argue about which dancer has the worst boob job and is overall the most fake looking. If you want to touch and be touched in OC, albeit in gloomier surroundings with many fewer girls and no adult beverages, you had it right with Flamingo. Also Sahara, Tijuana's Theater and the other nude clubs which will almost always offer more action than the topless clubs.

Better choices in City of Industry (see the thread) in LA County but not far from Anaheim on the 57. Paradise (the most reliable), DejaVu, Synn, Bliss, Monarchs, SRCOI. All offer at least decent potential for XXX action. The Los Angeles thread focuses on clubs in Gardena and South LA. Also XXX rated action but next to zero ethnic diversity. Almost all of the talent is African American but some pretty fine talent within that demographic. Don't look for white, latina or asian girls in Gardena. Nude clubs in the SFV can be decent (DVNH, SRVN, Rouge, VIP, Exposed and some others), but less reliable as quasi-brothels than COI or Gardena and even Flamingo and Sahara in Anaheim.

Sonic69
11-09-13, 00:19
Yes indeed. Every other club in OC or LA Counties is a better place to go if you're looking for something approximating a mongering experience in a strip club. Fritz is the kind of place you go with buddies after a Ducks or Angels game to get hammered on cold brew and argue about which dancer has the worst boob job and is overall the most fake looking. If you want to touch and be touched in OC, albeit in gloomier surroundings with many fewer girls and no adult beverages, you had it right with Flamingo. Also Sahara, Tijuana's Theater and the other nude clubs which will almost always offer more action than the topless clubs.

Better choices in City of Industry (see the thread) in LA County but not far from Anaheim on the 57. Paradise (the most reliable), DejaVu, Synn, Bliss, Monarchs, SRCOI. All offer at least decent potential for XXX action. The Los Angeles thread focuses on clubs in Gardena and South LA. Also XXX rated action but next to zero ethnic diversity. Almost all of the talent is African American but some pretty fine talent within that demographic. Don't look for white, latina or asian girls in Gardena. Nude clubs in the SFV can be decent (DVNH, SRVN, Rouge, VIP, Exposed and some others), but less reliable as quasi-brothels than COI or Gardena and even Flamingo and Sahara in Anaheim.Thanks for the heads up! I think we're going back to the crapy fritz because my friend for some reason likes it. I hate it. Last time we were here 3 years ago same old bullshit Frits Frits Frits it sucks. To me it's like going to hooters and over paying for beer. The blue line thing on the main stage is stupid as hell. Zero action at the rail. Not even worth the dollars you tip the girls. I don't like it but my one friend does. They want beer to drink while they watch fully cloth women dance asking for dollars. I rather go out to a bar and then go to a full nude club and get a little mutual touch. Does anyone have recommendation on a massage parlor? That's not over priced and good ratings? Were only going to be in town tomorrow and were heading out so if anyone could give me some heads up on that we all would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply! I really appreciate it!

Dell45
12-08-13, 02:52
Went last Wed. Night, first to Sahara they made some changes since I last went a year and a half. The VIP rooms are by the restroom in the back, actual rooms with glass doors and the existing room is the curtain off areas with one more by the exit / entrance which also is new, use to be the exit only. Got a VIP with Heaven. Stay away very low mileage promised a nasty time but nothin. She's a cubby white girl. It was a slow night hardly anyone there. So I went to flamingo also very slow but hooked up with voilet and she delierved CBJ for $.40.

Steve0891
02-10-14, 13:39
In town for work and went to Flamingo and Fritzs (Sunday night).

If you need to start an OL for a football team, go to Flamingos on a Sunday night. Paid $10 cover and $10 drink & left after 10 minutes. If you like larger women that are not white, this is the place for you.

Fritzs women are more my speed, younger and mostly white. There were plenty of women working of all different types of white woman.

I spent time with one who grabbed me as I walked in. Good lap dances upstairs but nothing else offered.

Dell45
04-25-14, 01:46
Went to the Bird Wed. Wow 3 peeps and 2 ! And I mean 2 girls working. Talked to the dj and just said sorry no ones here! So I left.

Lascivious
04-26-14, 13:17
Went to the Bird Wed. Wow 3 peeps and 2 ! And I mean 2 girls working. Talked to the dj and just said sorry no ones here! So I left.I had the same experience. I went on a Monday & Tuesday.

The good news was: $10 dances, the songs weren't cut short, two girls were cute spinner types that I like, we had the couch all to our selves, the menu was wide open, anything goes $150 in private.

I opted for $10 dances. The price for sex in the private area or oral in the semi-private area was too much. Both nights they had my cock out, stroking it. No one else on the couch, only two or three other people there.

One actually got mad when she shoved her pussy in my face and said, touch it! Who am I to disappoint? She shoved my finger all the way down her throat which was hot. She gave me her number for later. I don't live in the area though.

Ten bucks a dance to have really hot young little spinners stroke me off to completion, two nights in a row, with FS on the menu?

I envy you local guys.

McCooker
08-17-14, 20:18
I had the same experience. I went on a Monday & Tuesday.

The good news was: $10 dances, the songs weren't cut short, two girls were cute spinner types that I like, we had the couch all to our selves, the menu was wide open, anything goes $150 in private.

I opted for $10 dances. The price for sex in the private area or oral in the semi-private area was too much. Both nights they had my cock out, stroking it. No one else on the couch, only two or three other people there.

One actually got mad when she shoved her pussy in my face and said, touch it! Who am I to disappoint? She shoved my finger all the way down her throat which was hot. She gave me her number for later. I don't live in the area though.

Ten bucks a dance to have really hot young little spinners stroke me off to completion, two nights in a row, with FS on the menu?

I envy you local guys.They had their hands on you for "free" (not counting the cost of the private in the first place)? Or how exactly did this situation play out?

Guttermouf5150
10-09-14, 02:27
Went to Imperial tonight, I had been there once before and it had been a bust, but I figured I would give it another chance. They had an entry special, $20 for entry including unlimited sodas and one free wall couch dance. It was really dead, only one guy. All the dancers were on the stage practicing the pole or something. Got my drink, I asked for a water and she tried to charge me $3, I said I thought drinks were free and she says only soda. Whatever, give me a freakin soda then. Sat down, and a tall black girl say down and started chatting me up. I can't remember her name, but it was something weird. KX or something really weird like that. Anyways, she talked me into $100 VIP, promised a full release, without too much detail. We had to wait for a room to be available, and them we got to business. She was very vocal and rubbed on me real good, but no actual extras were on the menu. Just a lot of very intense grinding. I asked, and she said she can't because of cameras. They have cameras in VIP?? Anyways, luckily I still ended up satisfied.

Ended up spending $. 45 for everything, including entry and tip. More than I would have liked to spend, but oh well.

On a side note, the guy at the door said dances were $10, but she said and the signs on the wall said $15.

Also, she said the hallway that goes down the stairs by the VIP is haunted, and sure enough when she said that the light went on and off, with no one in there. Lmao WTF??

Chuppi
01-16-15, 15:57
Hello!

I have a quick business stop in your neck of the woods, and would appreciate if you could share some intel about good mileage SC's close to nwpt beach. (In town Sun. & Mon.). Have a partial taste for black spinners, but will sample any offerings regardless. And, of course, if you're ever in the DC area, I'll return the favor.

Thanks in advance.

TheSick714
01-28-15, 14:47
Hello!

I have a quick business stop in your neck of the woods, and would appreciate if you could share some intel about good mileage SC's close to nwpt beach. (In town Sun. & Mon.). Have a partial taste for black spinners, but will sample any offerings regardless. And, of course, if you're ever in the DC area, I'll return the favor.

Thanks in advance.Depends if you want to drink or fully nude but no alcohol. Here are a few options I would recommend.

W / Alcohol.

The Venetian in Anaheim.

Great place real nice secluded area in industrial area. Right off a fwy.

Girls are usually pretty good looking. Good variety from Blonde / Brunette / White / Black / Asian / Spinner / Thick / Busty / Bootylicious.

Oh and they have a full bar and beer. AND FOOD NOW!

Garden of Eden in Fullerton.

Small place but great way to get to talk with the girls. Drinks are ok priced and good mix of girls. Not my first choice but given the options that's my 2nd /3rd.

Fritz in Anaheim.

A little pricey on the drinks and the girls upsell you on $30 dances upstairs but my experience was not a good one.

The place is huge and you can be easliy forgotten in a corner. Be prepared to tip big at the rail to get any of the girls attention.

No Alcohol.

Imperial in Anaheim.

Always a good time here. Gets packed on busy nights and seating is great. Tip rail seating and then directly behind is the general /$10 lap dance area. But they cram you in when its busy. Some have to stand up and it can be a hassle. Its a SC so you will pay $6 for a bottle water or a small cup of soda. Pay to enter, 1 drink minimum and tip the waitress. $20 just to sit down! But the girls here are pretty good. Always a lot of them and some are very sneaky in the back VIP area.

Sahara in Anaheim.

This place is small but I always have a good time here. The girls are cool and they don't mind getting close to you even when you arent getting a dance. They do their thing on stage and the place is small so not really a bad spot.

The Bird (Flamingos).

This place is hit and miss. I've known people to get FS here but for sure they offer other services than just lap dances in the VIP. And I helped this girl out once and took her home. Acted as her brother and on the drive she said the management encourages other services. Even approached her about how to price it out and how much of a cut he gets and the bouncer and all that. End of the night she hooked me up with a HJ and letting me feel her up. But never got her # only an email and she said to go visit her again and I just never did. I think it got too personal.

Hope this helps man!

KoreanThumper
02-04-15, 20:37
They used to have some hot girls like Anna and rose there. Anyone know if they're still around?

MoneyBear21
05-03-15, 13:31
They used to have some hot girls like Anna and rose there. Anyone know if they're still around?New to the area what is the bird mean or name.

NoochNooch
05-03-15, 19:41
New to the area what is the bird mean or name.It's the Flamingo Club.

Bush1113
05-09-15, 01:29
Depends if you want to drink or fully nude but no alcohol. Here are a few options I would recommend.

W / Alcohol.

The Venetian in Anaheim.

Great place real nice secluded area in industrial area. Right off a fwy.

Girls are usually pretty good looking. Good variety from Blonde / Brunette / White / Black / Asian / Spinner / Thick / Busty / Bootylicious.

Oh and they have a full bar and beer. AND FOOD NOW!

Garden of Eden in Fullerton.

Small place but great way to get to talk with the girls. Drinks are ok priced and good mix of girls. Not my first choice but given the options that's my 2nd /3rd.

Fritz in Anaheim.

A little pricey on the drinks and the girls upsell you on $30 dances upstairs but my experience was not a good one.

The place is huge and you can be easliy forgotten in a corner. Be prepared to tip big at the rail to get any of the girls attention.

No Alcohol.

Imperial in Anaheim.

Always a good time here. Gets packed on busy nights and seating is great. Tip rail seating and then directly behind is the general /$10 lap dance area. But they cram you in when its busy. Some have to stand up and it can be a hassle. Its a SC so you will pay $6 for a bottle water or a small cup of soda. Pay to enter, 1 drink minimum and tip the waitress. $20 just to sit down! But the girls here are pretty good. Always a lot of them and some are very sneaky in the back VIP area.

Sahara in Anaheim.

This place is small but I always have a good time here. The girls are cool and they don't mind getting close to you even when you arent getting a dance. They do their thing on stage and the place is small so not really a bad spot.

The Bird (Flamingos).

This place is hit and miss. I've known people to get FS here but for sure they offer other services than just lap dances in the VIP. And I helped this girl out once and took her home. Acted as her brother and on the drive she said the management encourages other services. Even approached her about how to price it out and how much of a cut he gets and the bouncer and all that. End of the night she hooked me up with a HJ and letting me feel her up. But never got her # only an email and she said to go visit her again and I just never did. I think it got too personal.

Hope this helps man!I will vouch for the Sahara. I went when I visited nearly two to three years ago. And I had a good time. The women were hot and I got offered extras in the VIP section multiple times. There was.

Two chicks who were bad as hell. Tatiyana and also rosie. I would had definitely taken them up on their offers too if I had it to speed at the time. Needless to say I am coming back again to hit.

Thiis spot for a redo in the future.

LuckyYu2004
05-18-15, 13:35
The V in anaheim is decent. I stop by there once in awhile, mainly for the drinks. Low mileage club. They have a sushi bar upstair, I haven't try it but everyone recommends it.

I would throw Tijuana's show girl in Stockton / Anaheim off beach. Its a no alcohol, full nude club. A $40 dance and you will get access to all her body. Mix of dancer, but got more hispanic dancers. 1 drinks minimum and they only sell coke and red bulls. Mileage is mid to low.

Iqbalov
06-15-16, 20:34
Checked out the Bird on a Saturday night. Paid. 1 with ad from OC Weekly. Door guy was friendly and cool. Went in and checked it out. There were around 10 dancers. I think 3 BF, with most of the rest Latinas. The range was from average to pretty hot. None that would make ya drop your jaw. I hung out for a while. Got approached and turned down dancer. The girl I had my eye on approached. P, young sista spinna type. Got a couple of bikini dances. She was massaging me in the right spots. She talked a good game but wasn't really feelin up for a VIP. A fun visit.

Happy Lappy
06-17-16, 08:55
Checked out the Bird on a Saturday night. Paid. 1 with ad from OC Weekly. Door guy was friendly and cool. Went in and checked it out. There were around 10 dancers. I think 3 BF, with most of the rest Latinas. The range was from average to pretty hot. None that would make ya drop your jaw. I hung out for a while. Got approached and turned down dancer. The girl I had my eye on approached. P, young sista spinna type. Got a couple of bikini dances. She was massaging me in the right spots. She talked a good game but wasn't really feelin up for a VIP. A fun visit.I agree this place is pretty awesome.

Dictator
08-26-16, 21:16
Business trip to westin desert willow villas. Hoping to make some rounds to the clubs. Rental car needed given distances from them? Looking for hi mileage clubs? TIA.

Iqbalov
09-06-16, 19:47
Stopped by on day shift on the holiday. When I got there, there were around 10 customers and a similar amount of dancers. The hottest chick there may have been the waitress. Most of the girls were white or Latina, and over half of them were on the thicker side. I got approached by and, the older white dancer. She's cool as hell but I usually like younger gals. I ended up getting a 3 for $30 with T who was sensual and a good grinder. She's around 30, white, in decent shape, cute face. If I'd kept going or got a VIP, maybe would have exploded LOL. I'll try back on another day shift. Hopefully, there will be more cuties and less chubbies.

Leiterf
01-30-17, 19:54
I have been to many clubs in the past. Only went to a VIP room once and it wasn't the most private. Paid way too much for champagne and only got a HJ and a little DATY. The girl gave me her number but I never called her.

Who can suggest a FS club and also how much $ to bring along?

Thanks.

Hip Thrust 247
02-04-17, 01:20
I have been to many clubs in the past. Only went to a VIP room once and it wasn't the most private. Paid way too much for champagne and only got a HJ and a little DATY. The girl gave me her number but I never called her.

Who can suggest a FS club and also how much $ to bring along?

Thanks.How much are you willing to spend??

StealBunz
02-28-17, 15:33
Will be In Anaheim on Sunday for a quick visit. Figured I'd strole to Taboo as it's the closest place to me. The other place would be Angels Cab. These 2 places don't really have any reviews but going to check them out anyways. Never been to any sj in Anaheim.

OrdinaryJohn
05-12-17, 18:50
For a few days next month. Wondering what my best bet would be for a little fun, either a club or preferably someone to meet elsewhere. Any mongers in the area have some intel they'd share with an out of towner?

The Camel
05-13-17, 13:00
I used to go to the Flamingo a couple of times a month, usually day shifts. Had great times even though there was never much selection during the day, but always at least 2-3 ladies who tickled my fancy along with my balls. For what I enjoy about strip clubbing the place went drastically downhill when they remodeled the VIP areas and started placing more emphasis on VIP dances that were unreliable and not adequately private. I was experiencing less mileage, more hustle and at times more staff scrutiny in the regular lap dances. Daytime business and dancer population seemed to plunge. At least when I came in and the dancers I'd encounter time and time again were the desperate old sharks who didn't know how to take a polite no for an answer to their propositions. I don't live in the area and realized I was wasting my time and stopped going completely 2-3 years ago.

Just curious from any remaining Bird vets if the place is the same sad empty aviary it was when I gave up on it or if perhaps there have been some positive developments? I would like to relive the good times I once enjoyed there that in a way were unique to the Bird circa 2011-2013, more or less. I repeat that any clubbing I still do is almost always during the day. I assume that the Bird still has some halfway decent night shifts. Any updates appreciated.

Lovergrrl
05-17-17, 23:17
I used to go to the Flamingo a couple of times a month, usually day shifts. Had great times even though there was never much selection during the day, but always at least 2-3 ladies who tickled my fancy along with my balls. For what I enjoy about strip clubbing the place went drastically downhill when they remodeled the VIP areas and started placing more emphasis on VIP dances that were unreliable and not adequately private. I was experiencing less mileage, more hustle and at times more staff scrutiny in the regular lap dances. Daytime business and dancer population seemed to plunge. At least when I came in and the dancers I'd encounter time and time again were the desperate old sharks who didn't know how to take a polite no for an answer to their propositions. I don't live in the area and realized I was wasting my time and stopped going completely 2-3 years ago.

Just curious from any remaining Bird vets if the place is the same sad empty aviary it was when I gave up on it or if perhaps there have been some positive developments? I would like to relive the good times I once enjoyed there that in a way were unique to the Bird circa 2011-2013, more or less. I repeat that any clubbing I still do is almost always during the day. I assume that the Bird still has some halfway decent night shifts. Any updates appreciated.Visited a few times recently during dayshift and it was dead. Headed over after leaving Sahara. Had 3 or 4 girls working, all 5's with the exception of Ivanka who I have run into twice so far. I hit paydirt with Ivanka but other than her it would have been a bust. The bikini dance area is not very private now, tho it is still somewhat useful for test drives.

YoungInRi
06-06-17, 00:06
Was visiting your area from across the country recently. Popped into Sahara one night. Much smaller than the clubs back where I'm from, but I had plenty of fun. Within moments of sitting down, a white brunette with very nice bolt-ons, a nice thick ass and a fairly pretty face approached me. She sat down and was VERY upfront with me. VIP fee was 155 and she only requested a 50 tip. Which is far less than what girls here ask for. It was very quick and she was definitely going through a routine, but it was very fun, very enthusiastic, and she was very hot. She even asked if I wanted to take a picture when we were done! I didn't, but I wish I had. Her name began with an S. I'd definitely go see her again!

ScooterRocks
07-20-18, 01:29
I've been to Cali girls on different occasions when ever I visit and have not had much luck in finding any lookers. Walked in this evening around 9 pm and walked out within 10 minutes. Granted it was a bit early and a weekday, the line up I peeked at wasn't very flavorful. Not ugly girls, but nothing I'd consider. Unfortunately I don't feel like driving an hour away or else I'd head out to COI. Hopefully Sahara is a bit better. Never been there.

Jax O
08-05-18, 16:33
1) What is COI?

I've figured out its a club, but. ? What does it stand for and where is it?

Thanks.

2) Fritz's last week.

Also, I found myself in Fritz's last week, on a weekday. There were a lot of attractive women there. But few mongers, so the girls were quite aggressive, but not thirsty enough to be reasonably priced. Fortunately, I did not have too much cash on me. If I did, I'm sure I would have spent a lot and received very little.

There was a blonde pig-tail girl that caught my attention a bit (she seemed a bit crazy). Named H* I exchanged some conversation and info with her. If anyone has any info or experience with her, I'd really appreciate a PM. (Mongered extensively all over the world and US. Happy to share info in exchange. Or whatever. TIA).

Leche
08-07-18, 01:05
City of Industry.

Check the clubs thread.

1) What is COI?

I've figured out its a club, but. ? What does it stand for and where is it?

Thanks.

2) Fritz's last week.

Also, I found myself in Fritz's last week, on a weekday. There were a lot of attractive women there. But few mongers, so the girls were quite aggressive, but not thirsty enough to be reasonably priced. Fortunately, I did not have too much cash on me. If I did, I'm sure I would have spent a lot and received very little.

There was a blonde pig-tail girl that caught my attention a bit (she seemed a bit crazy). Named H* I exchanged some conversation and info with her. If anyone has any info or experience with her, I'd really appreciate a PM. (Mongered extensively all over the world and US. Happy to share info in exchange. Or whatever. TIA).

Kknm1
10-18-18, 09:57

Just curious from any remaining Bird vets if the place is the same sad empty aviary it was when I gave up on it or if perhaps there have been some positive developments? I would like to relive the good times I once enjoyed there that in a way were unique to the Bird circa 2011-2013, more or less. I repeat that any clubbing I still do is almost always during the day. I assume that the Bird still has some halfway decent night shifts. Any updates appreciated.Went there last month, there was 2 girls working. The youg ebony came to me first and smelled like she had been drinking all day, sid no thank you. The second gir came, she was a hot latina gave me a couple good dances then told me to take her into VIP.

Paid 160 after we went inside she said that 160 was just for the club, she didn't keep anything from it and asked for extra 100. No worth it.

PwrRngr1
10-01-19, 20:38
Fritz.

A few months back, after a long day of drinking with some friends, we ended up an hour before closing at Fritz. It was my first time there and overall it was a cool place to hang out and check out some beautiful women but didn't seem like a place for anything else. The cover charge was. 1 (was told its free before 6 pm everyday) and as soon as we sat down a beautiful girl came over to ask if we wanted to order drinks. After drinking at the local breweries all day, I decided to go for a rum and coke to change things up (can't remember exact price but at the time it didn't seem like the ridiculous strip club alcohol prices).

The girls kept walking around and mingling and the stage always had someone on it working the pole and crowd. I will admit I was pretty drunk, but I swear that night the girls were hot haha and there was definitely variety. Shortly after getting our drinks one by one my friends and I got picked off and it was very difficult to say no to these girls haha.

I went with the intention of just hanging out and didn't want to spend much, so I passed on the first two girls that came up to me since I had seen my other friends eyeing them. Then, this third girl came over and I finally caved haha She came to me and sat down beside me, putting her hand on my thigh and caressing towards my balls as she asked me questions and made small chat. She was either white or light skinned Latina and had nice natural tits and big ass. I can't remember her name because she went straight for the goods and I started thinking with the wrong head. We chatted for about 10 minutes and then she finally asked if I wanted a lap dance. I was sold the moment she sat down, so I didn't hesitate to say yes, and she led me upstairs. I can't remember what she quoted me for 3 songs, but it was about 1:30 when we started (ended our dance at 2 am closing and charged me $. 8 for about 30 min worth of dances definitely was more than 3 songs). She was amazing but the location could've been better.

Now, the downside was this place is shaped like a two-story rectangle, the top floor just has a railing so you can see everyone down below / people down below can see you from certain angles and I couldn't see any private spaces or VIP areas with more privacy.

She led me up the stairs, to a seat shaped like the Dland haunted mansion seats and sat me down. The top floor was packed with people getting lap dances and our seat was directly in front of the stairway which was a real boner killer for me. I kept getting distracted by everyone going up and down the stairs starring at me like if I was the gate keeper. On top of that, the security staff were running a 5 K around the top floor and every time they passed by and looked at me, I felt like they were waiting for me to yell out their times for them (I couldn't help but keep track and they passed by every 2-3 minutes haha).

Did some tit grabbing and ass slapping to try and stay focused but I couldn't haha Her grinding was incredible and she did some great over the pants rubbing, she smelled great and I did some neck kissing and nibbling which she enjoyed but I kept going in and out of hardness with all the distractions. At the end: the last song ended, lights turned on, she told me her name again and that she works Wednesday and Sunday, told me the damage (8) and I asked her to walk me over to the ATM. Like I mentioned earlier, I was not prepared for this unexpected outing and didn't have cash. Pulled out cash and was charged a lovely. 12 convince fee fml haha Can't remember how much my drink was so going to say my total damage for the night was a little over $$. 1.

Would go back to hang out with friends, spend time with beautiful girls, and try to find this specific one and see if she works any other spots / outside. Wouldn't go to this place expecting more based on the privacy level but as always YMMV.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

PwrRngr1
10-25-19, 20:22
Satin Anaheim (Old Dirty Bird).

Few months back went to Satin on the lords day about a week before their "grand opening". This place has very limited parking and sits on a main road so no discreet parking onsite. At the time, there was no cover charge but not sure if that's still the case. Really nice spot to hang out, they truly did some nice renovations on the place, but its a fairly small space.

Sat in the seats between the bar and the entrance and I noticed a particular screen close to the lap dance area.

Lots of TV's everywhere and there was more customers to girls working that night, so I was stuck with either watching an empty stage or a TV for a while. During the first hour there, I saw only two girls go up on stage, the first one came down from the stage and almost immediately took my friend, next girl finished her set and came over to me. We chatted a bit and I believe her name was Amerie, she was maybe Latina / mix, thick in all the right places, big tits and ass and very friendly. She wasn't all business trying to sell dances which I liked and seemed genuinely interested in our conversation. She had her hand on my thigh the whole time seductively rubbing me while we talked and I could've stayed there all night but I wanted to take her for a spin. Asked her how much she had mentioned earlier for a lap dance and went with. 4 for 3 songs.

She guided me to the lap dance area, where I got a better look at the screen I mentioned earlier, and noticed it was the cameras for what I assumed was the VIP area. I picked the farthest seat from the entrance and off we went. Let me roam around with my hands and did some FOV. She was incredible and after our songs I decided to test out the VIP area with her. Can't remember exactly what I paid but it was over $ and no more than $. 5 for 15 min.

Anyways, she guided me over to the opposite side near the bar and choose the farthest spot again. VIP area is essentially a hallway with divided booths each with its own eye in the sky watching you. Soon as I saw all the cameras I thought, great someone is going to get a free show up front if they're watching the screen as I was earlier haha. VIP area was fun but it was essentially the same thing as the lap dance area but with a camera directly watching you. I didn't ask for extras due to the cameras and just enjoyed some FOV getting her nice and wet while she teased me and rubbed me the right way. It was pretty dead that night and she ended up keeping me in VIP area past the 15 min and if it weren't for closing time she might have kept me longer haha.

After she went to the bar and came back with two glasses of champagne, took a quick sip as we were walking back to the common area, and realized my friends had been waiting for me to finish up with no entertainment on stage the whole time haha. She told me what days she works and we said our goodbyes. Haven't been back since but would definitely go back to hang out on a busier night and see if she works any other places with more privacy.

Best,

PwrRngr1.

Ljfeld
11-10-19, 23:59
Was in Irvine on business and had a few hours to kill yesterday. There seemed to be a bunch if choices that were open midday and I decided on Sahara. No cover before two but had to pay 10 for a non alch drink. Within hour of arrival there were about 10 dancers, various ethnicity and age. Most attractive but no 10's. Daytime special was 160 for 20 min VIP. VIP area looked semi private. I sat with each dancer for about 10 minutes chatting and when I eventually asked each about VIP eventually each whispered a donation in my ear between 150 and 300 and incenuated that was for the full menu. I was skeptical for that is lower totals for such play in Baltimore but the ladies were much better looking than Baltimore.

I almost pulled the plug with a cute blonde, not skinny but super busty and a round ass who wanted 140 on top of the 160. But I started to doubt what was really going to happen back in VIP so I just wound up leaving.

Now can a regular please tell me would I have gotten the full menu in VIP or not? PM me if you think such info is not for the public board. I just need to know. Hit me up if you ever come to Maryland.

DunKirk666
11-11-19, 11:24
Was in Irvine on business and had a few hours to kill yesterday. There seemed to be a bunch if choices that were open midday and I decided on Sahara. No cover before two but had to pay 10 for a non alch drink. Within hour of arrival there were about 10 dancers, various ethnicity and age. Most attractive but no 10's. Daytime special was 160 for 20 min VIP. VIP area looked semi private. I sat with each dancer for about 10 minutes chatting and when I eventually asked each about VIP eventually each whispered a donation in my ear between 150 and 300 and incenuated that was for the full menu. I was skeptical for that is lower totals for such play in Baltimore but the ladies were much better looking than Baltimore.

I almost pulled the plug with a cute blonde, not skinny but super busty and a round ass who wanted 140 on top of the 160. But I started to doubt what was really going to happen back in VIP so I just wound up leaving.

Now can a regular please tell me would I have gotten the full menu in VIP or not? PM me if you think such info is not for the public board. I just need to know. Hit me up if you ever come to Maryland.You missed out. Anything and everything is available there for a reasonable price.

PinkChaser52
11-17-19, 20:48
Got there around 5 pm and bought two shots of dollar vodkas and a pack of vitamin C from the liquor store next door. Took the shots outside and headed in. Met a few of the talent. Mostly thicker Latina girls. Very nice and polite. Said no to there dances as I was looking for some blondes and tight spinners. One girl caught my attention on the stage. Her name was Peaches. Older blonde MILF who had some lusty eyes and nice pointy tits with some suck able nips. She knew her strong "points" and had this bra that basically was the outline of a bra with her tits out. Talked to her and nice dirty convo. She quoted a Ben for CBJ and said that she need to get off too and would ride me for more. I took a 3 x40 from her to test her out and she was definitely a lot of fun as it was a high mileage dance. Didn't go VIP tho as I had one VIP for the night and I had my sights on my regular Kendra. She is has these massive fake tits and blonde bimbo personality that she plays very well. She has been my ATF for a while and definitely knows how to play in the VIP. Took her in and proceeded to TF, CBJ while her ass in the air. Got to touch anything I wanted except for FIV. I've doggy and RC her in the past but this time she got on her knees and finished me with some tongue action and Popsicle licks. Blew while she was doing that as she has cute blue eyes and she looks straight at you while you F her face. Also tried some Latina spinner name Natalie. Nice body (brunette, dark skin, perky tits, tight butt, short with a sleep catcher tattoo under her chest) very robotic and low mileage unless you tip her to touch her tits. LOL nah. I think she works at Synn too so she was asking for a 1/2 Ben tip on top of a regular 3 x40. Beware of her, waste of time.

Kknm1
11-27-19, 12:04
Got there around 5 pm and bought two shots of dollar vodkas and a pack of vitamin C from the liquor store next door. Took the shots outside and headed in. Met a few of the talent. Mostly thicker Latina girls. Very nice and polite. Said no to there dances as I was looking for some blondes and tight spinners. One girl caught my attention on the stage. Her name was Peaches. Older blonde MILF who had some lusty eyes and nice pointy tits with some suck able nips. She knew her strong "points" and had this bra that basically was the outline of a bra with her tits out. Talked to her and nice dirty convo. She quoted a Ben for CBJ and said that she need to get off too and would ride me for more. I took a 3 x40 from her to test her out and she was definitely a lot of fun as it was a high mileage dance. Didn't go VIP tho as I had one VIP for the night and I had my sights on my regular Kendra. She is has these massive fake tits and blonde bimbo personality that she plays very well. She has been my ATF for a while and definitely knows how to play in the VIP. Took her in and proceeded to TF, CBJ while her ass in the air. Got to touch anything I wanted except for FIV. I've doggy and RC her in the past but this time she got on her knees and finished me with some tongue action and Popsicle licks. Blew while she was doing that as she has cute blue eyes and she looks straight at you while you F her face. Also tried some Latina spinner name Natalie. Nice body (brunette, dark skin, perky tits, tight butt, short with a sleep catcher tattoo under her chest) very robotic and low mileage unless you tip her to touch her tits. LOL nah. I think she works at Synn too so she was asking for a 1/2 Ben tip on top of a regular 3 x40. Beware of her, waste of time.Did they still make you buy drinks for the girls?

DunKirk666
11-28-19, 01:17
Did they still make you buy drinks for the girls?That money hustle ain't going away anytime soon. It's easy and lucrative for them.

The Camel
11-28-19, 19:01
Did they still make you buy drinks for the girls?They don't "make you" buy anything. They ask and sometimes annoyingly pester you over and over again, but if you say no thank you as many times as you need to, you win the debate. It is a scam that's been perpetrated forever by most nude clubs. The clubs are completely aware that it annoys the hell out of customers and even keeps some potential customers away. But I've never seen a club back off and quit the scam. Especially with so many customers who somehow think that they are required to buy the drinks.

Don't even get pissed and allow it to ruin your good time. It's a game. Just smile, decline politely and move on with the debauchery.

RiskA
11-29-19, 13:59
They don't "make you" buy anything. They ask and sometimes annoyingly pester you over and over again, but if you say no thank you as many times as you need to, you win the debate. It is a scam that's been perpetrated forever by most nude clubs. The clubs are completely aware that it annoys the hell out of customers and even keeps some potential customers away. But I've never seen a club back off and quit the scam. Especially with so many customers who somehow think that they are required to buy the drinks.

Don't even get pissed and allow it to ruin your good time. It's a game. Just smile, decline politely and move on with the debauchery.Totally agree with Camel; say no & smile. They're not throwing you (and your wallet) out of the club for not buying drinks. If the girl presses you for a drink, she's likely to demand high tips too. I often tell the waitress "sorry, saving that money for dances and tips," a response the dancers seem to like.

Kknm1
12-02-19, 16:26
They don't "make you" buy anything. They ask and sometimes annoyingly pester you over and over again, but if you say no thank you as many times as you need to, you win the debate. It is a scam that's been perpetrated forever by most nude clubs. The clubs are completely aware that it annoys the hell out of customers and even keeps some potential customers away. But I've never seen a club back off and quit the scam. Especially with so many customers who somehow think that they are required to buy the drinks.

Don't even get pissed and allow it to ruin your good time. It's a game. Just smile, decline politely and move on with the debauchery.Yes, you are right. Sorry I worded it wrong, they don't make but make you feel like you have to buy it. I remember refusing to buy drink for the very first girl that came sit down with me at Sahara, the waitress gave me attitude, and started mumbling some shit words. She even chased me to the dance area when I was getting a dance to ask me to buy drinks. I was always annoyed before, but still went there at least twice a month since it's close to my work place. I stopped going there after what happened that day.

The same drink hustle is happening at Imperial, heard it's under the new management which is the same with Sahara. Too bad, it was always a chill and relaxing club. Rather not come back, still plenty of options out there with lot of fun.

DunKirk666
12-02-19, 23:23
Yes, you are right. Sorry I worded it wrong, they don't make but make you feel like you have to buy it. I remember refusing to buy drink for the very first girl that came sit down with me at Sahara, the waitress gave me attitude, and started mumbling some shit words. She even chased me to the dance area when I was getting a dance to ask me to buy drinks. I was always annoyed before, but still went there at least twice a month since it's close to my work place. I stopped going there after what happened that day.

The same drink hustle is happening at Imperial, heard it's under the new management which is the same with Sahara. Too bad, it was always a chill and relaxing club. Rather not come back, still plenty of options out there with lot of fun.The drink hustle is the same at Imperial now because it's owned by the same guy who owns Sahara, Synn, Paradise and a bunch of other clubs. Heavy drink hustle at all of them.

AcuraDreamer
12-03-19, 02:26
Yes, you are right. Sorry I worded it wrong, they don't make but make you feel like you have to buy it. I remember refusing to buy drink for the very first girl that came sit down with me at Sahara, the waitress gave me attitude, and started mumbling some shit words. She even chased me to the dance area when I was getting a dance to ask me to buy drinks. I was always annoyed before, but still went there at least twice a month since it's close to my work place. I stopped going there after what happened that day.

The same drink hustle is happening at Imperial, heard it's under the new management which is the same with Sahara. Too bad, it was always a chill and relaxing club. Rather not come back, still plenty of options out there with lot of fun.Thats too bad with Imperial Showgirls. They were known for $10 lap dances and no dance drink hustle. Of course they got bought out by Synn who are known for their clip joints. They want to charge $12 for a cup filled with half water mostly and little soda. Fuck that. Since dancers are employees its illegal for them to have to sell drinks. They make money selling ass and not soda.

Iqbalov
02-29-20, 01:05
Stopped by Thursday night after 11. I hung out at the sports bar earlier and watched the UCLA game (great win) and decided to head over to the F. Between 10 and 20 girls working and quality was pretty good. There were a couple of dancers who looked in their 40's but still good for the age. Noticed three hot black chicks and a couple of good white / latinas. Crowd was pretty decent for a weeknight. Had a couple of beers. My favorite came over and I bought her a drink (cost me $9. 75 for a Grey Goose and Cranberry) and we got reacquainted in the lap dance area. . 2 per song for dances downstairs. As usual, she knew how to move. Not a place for hardcore mileage but a good spot for some decent drink prices and good eye candy. Some girls give pretty good dances but don't expect anything crazy here.

Iqbalov
02-29-20, 01:15
Wouldn't it be poetic justice if the Synn clubs get a nice fat lawsuit from some disgruntled dancers for forcing them to sell drinks? .

Thats too bad with Imperial Showgirls. They were known for $10 lap dances and no dance drink hustle. Of course they got bought out by Synn who are known for their clip joints. They want to charge $12 for a cup filled with half water mostly and little soda. Fuck that. Since dancers are employees its illegal for them to have to sell drinks. They make money selling ass and not soda.

Ass Coach
03-02-20, 16:59
Not sure how this place stays open.

Me and couple buddies went by Saturday late afternoon. Manager is cool and informs us there's only one dancer. Thank God for Sasha (the bar tender, she is an attractive gal with a nice body. 15 or 20 minutes after we enter, out comes Blake. Ugh. Shouldn't be a dancer. We had a pitcher and decided to bail. Just before we left, an attractive blond with a very nice body went on stage. Too late. We left and headed to The Swinging Door. Holy cow, so glad we did. TRACY! O them Gee!

D Nut
07-27-20, 20:47
Heya folks. I'm planning on visiting the Laguna / Anaheim area in November and hopefully places re-open by then. I would have been there this weekend, had my company decided to delay my trip duer to Miss Rona. What's the word on Cali Girls? A buddy of mine suggested it so I am more than likely going to stop by at least. Anyone get lucky getting extras on location or some take home dishes? If you have other recommendations, I am all open to suggestions.

RiskA
08-20-20, 11:51
Heya folks. I'm planning on visiting the Laguna / Anaheim area in November and hopefully places re-open by then. I would have been there this weekend, had my company decided to delay my trip duer to Miss Rona. What's the word on Cali Girls? A buddy of mine suggested it so I am more than likely going to stop by at least. Anyone get lucky getting extras on location or some take home dishes? If you have other recommendations, I am all open to suggestions.Cal Girls is a Rhino-owned club, and reportedly they're all staying closed until Dec / Jan. If open when you arrive, Santa Ana branch is nude / juice and Anaheim branch is only topless / full bar. I've had FS / HM at the nude club on occasion, but very hit & miss and not a ton of privacy (cameras). And a lot of chubby Latinas, tho not as many as Sahara. Other clubs you should consider are Ecstasy in Santa Ana / Costa Mesa (on Warner), UHM and hottest girls but expensive; Sahara in Anaheim, cheaper UHM but worse selection, and TJ's in Stanton (only club currently open), again hit / miss for UHM and for lookers and mid-priced. Try'them all! (And share your opinions here afterwards.) (P.S. My info is for day shifts; nights in OC generally better lookers but lower mileage & higher asks.).

ForestGreen213
09-21-20, 15:34
Extras are definitely available from beautiful girls in the VIP but come at a high price. BBBJ was amazing.

PegasusZX
11-01-20, 07:50
https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-31/four-hurt-in-shooting-at-strip-club-in-anaheim

Four people wounded in a shooting at the Sahara strip club in Anaheim CA. Early Saturday morning 10/31/20.

Rickers
02-02-21, 12:50
Any information regarding mileage with the current lineup would be appreciated. Plan on visiting either tonight or tomorrow night. I'm very familiar with Paradise and wanted to know if this club might be similar. Thanks in advance. Rickers.

Doctor Bill
02-06-21, 00:02
Any information regarding mileage with the current lineup would be appreciated. Plan on visiting either tonight or tomorrow night. I'm very familiar with Paradise and wanted to know if this club might be similar. Thanks in advance. Rickers.Some of the girls from Paradise are working there now. So the mileage is probably similar.

CreepyUncle916
02-13-21, 13:40
Any intel on a dancer that goes by Katana at Sahara stopped by and saw her last week when I visited but she seemed busy with what looked like a regular. I might go back and try to see her she looks like a good time just don't want to waste my time. Anyone know what she's offering?

MykeyRecon
02-14-21, 22:52
Any intel on a dancer that goes by Katana at Sahara stopped by and saw her last week when I visited but she seemed busy with what looked like a regular. I might go back and try to see her she looks like a good time just don't want to waste my time. Anyone know what she's offering?I also posted in COI: Would this be the same Katana formerly of (COI) Synn and SR? Petite Asian, plenty of tats, and nice bolt on's? If so, man, did I have some fun with her at SR, and I'd highly recommend. Every time I saw her at Synn, she'd be busy with gents. Hopefully its her, and I'd say it'll be worth the wait!

SeanKonnery
02-23-21, 02:35
Long time lurker here from the Windy City of Chicago. Staying in Anaheim for work and I got some free nights to myself. I'm finding that Sahara is the wayyy to go. Any other suggestions for the extra miles? .

SK.

PinkChaser52
05-29-21, 23:55
Hey anyone know if there are two Rosalina's at Sahara? I had a nice time with a short dark skinned Latina spinner in April who went by Rosa something (Rosario? Rosalina?) she had a rose tattoo on her arm. I checked online and they have a Rosalina but she is a taller light skinned thicker girl. Anyone know?

Monger699
06-16-21, 19:11
Any information regarding mileage with the current lineup would be appreciated. Plan on visiting either tonight or tomorrow night. I'm very familiar with Paradise and wanted to know if this club might be similar. Thanks in advance. Rickers.SophieGreene From Hx told me she works there but I haven't seen her name on the roll call. She's a fun time and lovely little spinner. Mentioned she was thinking of getting some 'bolt one's' so Maybe she's on hiatus.

M.

Rosco Rules
06-16-21, 19:36
I have not hit sahara since they reopened. I just checked the roll call today and saw the name vivian. Anybody know if its the same vivian from dejavu COI. She did show up at Sahara shortly after dejavu closed but then disappeared.

PinkChaser52
06-20-21, 01:03
Was bored and headed over there to check out the day shift. Not a lot of girls, especially some lookers. The best ones there were Yuki, Arabella, Lola, and Leah. Yuki has a cute face and nice body. Okay curves but nice body overall. She was friendly and quoted one ben for CBJ and two bens for full service. Was about to but her breath smelled a little funny and that is a big turn off for me. Arabella was a short, skinny Latina with some amazing T&A. Looked a little older, maybe mid 30's. Was busy all day but some guy told me that she didn't offer extras. Tried out Lola after catching her dance. Very sexy demeanor and banging body and face. She said she was 21. White girl or light skinned Latina. Really cute face. Soft skin and sexy hips. Took her to the VIP and that's when thing went a bit downhill. She didn't go full nude, kept her panties on. Wanted one ben just to touch! LOL nah. Made the mistake of not asking before we started. Really sexy dance though but then wanted a tip at the end. Would not repeat. Last girl saw was Leah, nice attitude but she just looked to cartoonish. She literally looked like coke bottle. Huge jugs and ass but they looked kinda fake to me. She was more on the thicker side. I personally like petite spinners. Anybody got intel on any short petite spinner types at Sahara?

CreepyUncle916
06-20-21, 16:55
Glad I read your review I've been thinking about getting trying arabella for awhile now. She seems like she's got GPS so nice to know to stay away. Just recently got a dance from a petite blonde / brown white with glasses and some tattoos dancer that goes by Audrey there. HM and worth checking out. Every time I've gone to Sahara I've been trying to get some time with Katana another petite Latina that looks gorgeous and must be doing something right because she is always busy with regulars it looks like. If anyone's got anymore intel on her let's talk!

Nopeu
02-27-22, 14:13
Recently was in House of Eden, older busty Asian chick with fake boobs she also works at the holiday in Norwalk. In VIP, will give HJ only with songs most expensive HJ I've ever paid for. LOL.

Rosco Rules
03-01-22, 12:18
I have not hit sahara since they reopened. I just checked the roll call today and saw the name vivian. Anybody know if its the same vivian from dejavu COI. She did show up at Sahara shortly after dejavu closed but then disappeared.Yes same vivian. She has a real job. So not there on a regular basis. Of she knows you from COI she will grandfather you in with decent rates.

XBiker
03-21-22, 01:35
I also posted in COI: Would this be the same Katana formerly of (COI) Synn and SR? Petite Asian, plenty of tats, and nice bolt on's? If so, man, did I have some fun with her at SR, and I'd highly recommend. Every time I saw her at Synn, she'd be busy with gents. Hopefully its her, and I'd say it'll be worth the wait!Different Katana.

CaseyX
03-29-22, 18:16
Different Katana.Katana from Sahara is Misha from Synn COI. She was definitely a lot of fun in the back at Synn.

LemonadeLemon
04-29-22, 18:52
It's Friday and I'm looking for a good time. Preferably some clubs that offer extras that won't destroy my cash fund. I'm down the st from Cal Girls and TJs. Any preference? Thanks!

LemonadeLemon
04-29-22, 21:07
It's Friday and I'm looking for a good time. Preferably some clubs that offer extras that won't destroy my cash fund. I'm down the st from Cal Girls and TJs. Any preference? Thanks!Followed my gut and went to TJs. Didn't disappoint. Hit it off with a thick Latina named Rihanna. Warmed her up with two lap dances and then took a trip to VIP for 2. 5. That booty had me in minutes. Now I'm off to raise a glass to the bride and groom. Happy Friday why'all.

CaseyX
05-01-22, 19:07
Katana from Sahara is Misha from Synn COI. She was definitely a lot of fun in the back at Synn.Katana was easily the hottest girl in the club last Friday afternoon. So naturally she was busy the whole time I was there, hardly ever appearing on the floor. So I never got a chance to take here to a room.

The rest of the lineup was kind of weak but there were a few that I took for dances. There was one cute little brunette with glasses named Rosalie who gave a really good lap dance. But when we talked about VIP she asked for $$ for a BJ, which is pretty ridiculous. She was willing to go as low as 150 for the tip but wouldn't budge below that. So my money stayed in my pocket.

RickSanchez01
07-18-22, 17:53
So I've visited a few clubs in the area but I've only gotten lucky at Synn COI. I've gotten with Atlanta, and one other but forgot her name.

Honey- way too expensive. Asking for 3.

Same thing with her friend.

I've hit up saweetie but she never replies LOL.

What other gentlemen's clubs do ya'll suggest in the OC, LA area? Or girls at Synn COI?

PelicanT99
07-20-22, 09:42
So I've visited a few clubs in the area but I've only gotten lucky at Synn COI. I've gotten with Atlanta, and one other but forgot her name.Honey- way too expensive. Asking for 3. Same thing with her friend. I've hit up saweetie but she never replies LOL. What other gentlemen's clubs do ya'll suggest in the OC, LA area? Or girls at Synn COI?Look under "Orange County" "Strip Club Reports" tab: I just posted recommendations to a visitor, as did several other mongers.

And be sure to report here on what you find; thanks for info from your Synn trip, but maybe in the future you can share more details re: $ spent, mileage, name if "her friend" etc. It helps other mongers, then they (should) feel grateful and share what they learn as well.

PelicanT99
07-20-22, 09:50
So I've visited a few clubs in the area … What other gentlemen's clubs do ya'll suggest in the OC, LA area? Or girls at Synn COI?Hey I just read your other post in OC clubs thread; it included the better details I was seeking so ignore that part of my post here. Read down a couple days in that forum and you can see recco for OC clubs Ecstasy (if it's open), TJ's, Sahara, California Girls Santa Ana (which is nude, as opposed to their Anaheim club which is topless only). Avoid Taboo, and IMO Imperial (same as Sahara but lower mileage, more annoying).

Fruit Cake
08-13-22, 02:25
Any petite latinas from Sahara that are ready to get freaky in VIP? HAS anyone tried Eliza from Sahara's? Rosetta from Synn industry?? Katrina from Spr Rhino industry? Which dance clubs have the best deal on vipzz?

DamKan7
10-04-23, 07:37
Hey everyone, I used to go to Imperial a lot in 2015-2017 and I remember this absolute smoke show that went by Summer. She was the real deal, she would gangbang in the VIP, go home with customers, record her getting fucked, the whole shabang. Anyone know if she still working or does anyone have any of her content or fun stories? I have a bit of her myself and am willing to trade LOL.

Alan61
11-13-23, 01:46
Hey everyone, I used to go to Imperial a lot in 2015-2017 and I remember this absolute smoke show that went by Summer. She was the real deal, she would gangbang in the VIP, go home with customers, record her getting fucked, the whole shabang. Anyone know if she still working or does anyone have any of her content or fun stories? I have a bit of her myself and am willing to trade LOL.Was she the white girl with the mermaid tats?