PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TheSick714
05-28-11, 11:12
I went here 2 times. She is on brookhurst and works out of a Chiropractic office. Not a looker by any means but can't beat $ thirty dollar price tag with HJ and she doesn't accept tips. Just be warned she is a little crazy and will ask you weird questions. Won't go back for quite some time. Looking for other spots.

Loving302
07-16-11, 21:58
I am going to be in Anaheim next Wednesday and I am looking for a really great (AMP) Asian Massage Parlor. I see that C and C is heavily reviewed but would like to get a Private Message about the services offered. And a PM is the best as it is not posted for the entire public to see. I am coming fro South Florida and looking for a good "rubdown" while there.

Thank you

The Camel
07-21-11, 20:09
I went here 2 times. She is on brookhurst and works out of a Chiropractic office. Not a looker by any means but can't beat $ thirty dollar price tag with HJ and she doesn't accept tips. Just be warned she is a little crazy and will ask you weird questions. Won't go back for quite some time. Looking for other spots.Ah yes, the infamous HJ Nazi. The one woman operation that vividly demonstrates the general rule that the cheapest service is no bargain. If you are so broke as to be relegated to this unpleasant creature, you can't afford this hobby. Invest in lube and 3-ply Kleenex. If you are so cheap as to choose to subscribe to this service, you need professional help. At least the legendary "Soup Nazi" served the most excellent soup to those willing to put up with his abuse.

Cash Value
07-21-11, 22:43
Ah yes, the infamous HJ Nazi. The one woman operation that vividly demonstrates the general rule that the cheapest service is no bargain. If you are so broke as to be relegated to this unpleasant creature, you can't afford this hobby. Invest in lube and 3-ply Kleenex. If you are so cheap as to choose to subscribe to this service, you need professional help. At least the legendary "Soup Nazi" served the most excellent soup to those willing to put up with his abuse.No freaking kidding. I think I rather have an old granny then ever go back to her. No wait, I rather have nothing.

Redon1
07-30-11, 17:48
I stopped in for a beer at Sherwood Inn in Anaheim. Older Hispanic ladies will rub down your package if you buy them a $8 drink. The way they were talking, they are available for take out too, but I was not really interested.

HorneyinHilo
07-31-11, 22:49
I stopped in for a beer at Sherwood Inn in Anaheim. Older Hispanic ladies will rub down your package if you buy them a $8 drink. The way they were talking, they are available for take out too, but I was not really interested.Mmmmm hostess bars. I have heard only scant reports about hostess bars anywhere in SO Cal. I will have to go by Sherwood to see for myself. Anybody have any more locations?

Nevermind
08-01-11, 14:51
I stopped in for a beer at Sherwood Inn in Anaheim. Older Hispanic ladies will rub down your package if you buy them a $8 drink. The way they were talking, they are available for take out too, but I was not really interested.I've been there, but didn't like what was on the menu. I was looking for some appetizers because the main course was blah. Not a lot of flavor.

Let me know if things have changed. I may take another visit.

FunTrust
09-16-11, 15:32
I've been there, but didn't like what was on the menu. I was looking for some appetizers because the main course was blah. Not a lot of flavor.

Let me know if things have changed. I may take another visit.Tried this place in early August, weekday 5 to 8pm.

Wanted to try some older Latina sleeze, different experience as I have never been to a hostess bar.

No action, in fact no booths so you would have to be at the bar, although one side offers some privately.

Told the Viet bartenderress / owner what I was looking for, and she gave me one of those non answers-at least 50-60, reasonably well preserved (yes I would do her)

No lady's showed at all, just the normal male barflies.

She was friendly, bought her a drink and she had a camera to show me some pictures of her exotic bird- funny, one of the pictures just happened to show her naked breast- She probably worked as Bar girl, masseuse in the old days. If any of you guys were in "Nam" in 67, you probably did her for a picture of President Lincoln.

Won't go back, unless anyone knows the schedule of the "Talent" If you do let me know via PM or whatever.

Anyone know of Hostess bar or the fichera where an old white guy can visit and come out alive?

BradT
01-22-12, 06:22
Tried this place in early August, weekday 5 to 8pm.

Wanted to try some older Latina sleeze, different experience as I have never been to a hostess bar.

No action, in fact no booths so you would have to be at the bar, although one side offers some privately.

Told the Viet bartenderress / owner what I was looking for, and she gave me one of those non answers-at least 50-60, reasonably well preserved (yes I would do her)

No lady's showed at all, just the normal male barflies.

She was friendly, bought her a drink and she had a camera to show me some pictures of her exotic bird- funny, one of the pictures just happened to show her naked breast- She probably worked as Bar girl, masseuse in the old days. If any of you guys were in "Nam" in 67, you probably did her for a picture of President Lincoln.

Won't go back, unless anyone knows the schedule of the "Talent" If you do let me know via PM or whatever.Went in tonight just after midnight (first time). Mai (owner) , plus two other asian ladies were there. I agree, I'd not hesitate with Mai, but she wasn't doing much flirting with customers. Was met by Tanya (Blonde asian. 35 45?) who greeted me enthusiastically. Gave me a hug, accepted nice but squeeze from me, asked me what I wanted to drink. I chose a beer, and went around to the back bar area (darker) to sit down. Tanya followed.

On bringing my beer ($4) and change from $20, I dropped $5 in Tanya's bra, which she was happy to peel down for me. (Enhanced, though not too big.) She came around to sit with me, with plenty of friendly touching. Asked if I'd buy her a shot, which I did, and the change went into her bra.

Over several (5?) shots ($8 each for her) , I continued to feed large-bill change from $20 to her, which delighted her. Nice, nearly continuous roam under skirt, up inside, around cheeks & in crack. Occasional booby display. Much rubbing over the next 1-1/2 hours.

She's a sweetheart, seemed to enjoy herself, and made me very happy. I'll be back.

RubHerDuck
08-20-12, 20:49
Wnt to CC stand in lobby for 5 mins no one comes to door other asain tale chasing monger walks in stands behind me for 5 mins now 10 just standing there no one comes to window. I leave with dick hard wanting asain pussy.

HavanaDreaming
09-09-12, 00:01
On Katella by a Vet, a group of Asian massage, tanning etc. Places. .4 for an hour of so-so massage then a full menu available, girls vary mine was a pretty nice looking Viet girl,

7 face.

8 body

3 massage

But the price is right. BBBJ & full for. 7

Johnny Wasatch
09-11-12, 23:02
Thanks for the review Mosbsks. I'll be in Anaheim for business the beginning of next month, and I'm looking to check out a couple places. My hotel will be close to LT, so I'll check that out for sure.

Any other places? I'm not quite sure what C C is. So if anybody can clue me in or send a PM that'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

On Katella by a Vet, a group of Asian massage, tanning etc. Places. .4 for an hour of so-so massage then a full menu available, girls vary mine was a pretty nice looking Viet girl,

7 face.

8 body

3 massage

But the price is right. BBBJ & full for. 7

Johnny Wasatch
09-12-12, 03:10
Nevermind, figured out C & C! Just took a little extra searching.

Was reading on the OC page some negative reviews on LT. Will probably still check it out, though, and then put a report up.

Thanks for the review Mosbsks. I'll be in Anaheim for business the beginning of next month, and I'm looking to check out a couple places. My hotel will be close to LT, so I'll check that out for sure.

Any other places? I'm not quite sure what C C is. So if anybody can clue me in or send a PM that'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

JimmyKientan
09-18-12, 17:47
I went here 2 times. She is on brookhurst and works out of a Chiropractic office. Not a looker by any means but can't beat $ thirty dollar price tag with HJ and she doesn't accept tips. Just be warned she is a little crazy and will ask you weird questions. Won't go back for quite some time. Looking for other spots.Can you give me the info? Is she a MILF? 30? Brookhurst and what? Phone number?

Thanks buddy

FunTrust
09-19-12, 23:12
Can you give me the info? Is she a MILF? 30? Brookhurst and what? Phone number?

Thanks buddyJust check out either backpage or craigs list, usual spots. Or do something crazy like go to google and type in Julie Massage Anaheim.

She is definitely a crazy MILF. Massage and HJ are OK, but it is 30. She works out of that place, but they do not handle her calls. She might be anal retentive, as you must do things her way or she gets mad.

1. Call for appointment and follow her directions. Have exact change, repeat, have exact change.

2. When you get to location, call her, do not go in and wait.

She will come get you and take you to her small funny room. Drain your pipes before you get there, it will make it easier for you. She justs want to get you quickly to the room.

3 Put your clothes where she tells you, fold them nicely. She is a neat freak. She had me put my clothes on the chair, put your pants down first, not your underwear, and fold everything nicely. She is definitely anal something. Lie down naked,.

4. Lie down, shut up and don't get too grabby with your hands. Now, I can't remember, but if you do try and touch her, start at a leg and be gentle. I am almost sure she does not want to be touched. She will let you know in uncertain terms.

Enjoy the massage, its pretty good and HJ is OK. If I was every in the area and had time, I would go back again.To earn your stripes, you have to try it once. Lots of other places in the area, but this is usually guaranteed, and yu can't beat the price. I can't remember if she does a tease or not.

Remember its $30. 00 total, do not tip her. Remember its 30 for a reasonable massage and HJ, so don't expect a good looking MILF, Somewhere here there used to be a thread.

Its funny, as the rest of the place I am sure is legit, so don't quite know why they let her work there. I am sure that would be a fun story,

Hornilius69
09-20-12, 01:35
Just check out either backpage or craigs list, usual spots. Or do something crazy like go to google and type in Julie Massage Anaheim.

She is definitely a crazy MILF. Massage and HJ are OK, but it is 30. She works out of that place, but they do not handle her calls. She might be anal retentive, as you must do things her way or she gets mad.

1. Call for appointment and follow her directions. Have exact change, repeat, have exact change.

2. When you get to location, call her, do not go in and wait.

She will come get you and take you to her small funny room. Drain your pipes before you get there, it will make it easier for you. She justs want to get you quickly to the room.

3 Put your clothes where she tells you, fold them nicely. She is a neat freak. She had me put my clothes on the chair, put your pants down first, not your underwear, and fold everything nicely. She is definitely anal something. Lie down naked.

4. Lie down, shut up and don't get too grabby with your hands. Now, I can't remember, but if you do try and touch her, start at a leg and be gentle. I am almost sure she does not want to be touched. She will let you know in uncertain terms.

Enjoy the massage, its pretty good and HJ is OK. If I was every in the area and had time, I would go back again. To earn your stripes, you have to try it once. Lots of other places in the area, but this is usually guaranteed, and yu can't beat the price. I can't remember if she does a tease or not.

Remember its $30. 00 total, do not tip her. Remember its 30 for a reasonable massage and HJ, so don't expect a good looking MILF, Somewhere here there used to be a thread.

Its funny, as the rest of the place I am sure is legit, so don't quite know why they let her work there. I am sure that would be a fun story, Why 30? I always paid her 20 and she didn't say a thing.

FunTrust
09-20-12, 14:47
Why 30? I always paid her 20 and she didn't say a thing.I recall I paid 30 for the hour, I think its in her ad.

But since you are a handsome young man, I am sure you got the stud discount! LOL

BradT
01-21-13, 12:06
Went in tonight just after midnight (first time). Mai (owner) , plus two other asian ladies were there. I agree, I'd not hesitate with Mai, but she wasn't doing much flirting with customers. Was met by Tanya (Blonde asian. 35 45?) who greeted me enthusiastically. Gave me a hug, accepted nice but squeeze from me, asked me what I wanted to drink. I chose a beer, and went around to the back bar area (darker) to sit down. Tanya followed.

On bringing my beer ($4) and change from $20, I dropped $5 in Tanya's bra, which she was happy to peel down for me. (Enhanced, though not too big.) She came around to sit with me, with plenty of friendly touching. Asked if I'd buy her a shot, which I did, and the change went into her bra.

Over several (5?) shots ($8 each for her) , I continued to feed large-bill change from $20 to her, which delighted her. Nice, nearly continuous roam under skirt, up inside, around cheeks & in crack. Occasional booby display. Much rubbing over the next 1-1/2 hours.

She's a sweetheart, seemed to enjoy herself, and made me very happy. I'll be back.I was back in the area last night (Sunday) , and thought to return, as I said above. Arrived just after 11:00pm. Door was locked, no lights outside. Thought I might've seen a bit of light inside, leaking out under the door.

Does anyone know whether they're still generally open? Could they be shut down on Sundays, or close early on Sun? I'm in town for a couple of days, and want to sample again.

BradT
01-23-13, 03:19
I was back in the area last night (Sunday) , and thought to return, as I said above. Arrived just after 11:00pm. Door was locked, no lights outside. Thought I might've seen a bit of light inside, leaking out under the door.

Does anyone know whether they're still generally open? Could they be shut down on Sundays, or close early on Sun? I'm in town for a couple of days, and want to sample again.Checked Sherwood just before 11:00pm Monday and Tuesday evenings. No lights, locked door. Does anyone know what's up?

It'll be a total shame if they're gone!

I'd be most appreciative of any info you mongers out there have and can share. Would love to get in touch with Tanya and / or Mai again.

Tjinla2001
01-23-13, 16:38
Checked Sherwood just before 11:00pm Monday and Tuesday evenings. No lights, locked door. Does anyone know what's up?

It'll be a total shame if they're gone!

I'd be most appreciative of any info you mongers out there have and can share. Would love to get in touch with Tanya and / or Mai again.If it is really closed that would be devastating news to clip joint lovers in Southern California. Really a unique experience. I only visited twice and I struck out trying to get any girl to leave with me but I planned to keep trying. Hoping they are just doing a remodel.

BradT
01-23-13, 22:14
If it is really closed that would be devastating news to clip joint lovers in Southern California. Really a unique experience. I only visited twice and I struck out trying to get any girl to leave with me but I planned to keep trying. Hoping they are just doing a remodel.No signs of remodeling going on. Will try again later tonight. I'm in town for a few more days, and won't want to miss a night if it's open.

Don't know about getting the girls to leave, but I sure had fun in the place!

VeeCee188
01-25-13, 06:39
No signs of remodeling going on. Will try again later tonight. I'm in town for a few more days, and won't want to miss a night if it's open.

Don't know about getting the girls to leave, but I sure had fun in the place!I went by there a week ago or so and noticed a "liguor license" of some sort posting on the door. While I didn't get out of my car to investigate (sorry) I too, shared the concern that this classic hole in the wall might have been closed.

FunTrust
01-25-13, 11:28
No signs of remodeling going on. Will try again later tonight. I'm in town for a few more days, and won't want to miss a night if it's open.

Don't know about getting the girls to leave, but I sure had fun in the place!If someone could drive by either Friday or Saturday, that would tell if they are open or just choosing their hours.

Been twice, over a year ago for laughs,

Just brought the "girls" (well they girls were during the Vietnam war) some drinks and tip for a kinda HJ, but fun.

I think you can take the owner and sister out after they close, (not sure why) but not a sure thing. One older latina offered to blow me in the car for 40, but I passed.

Still, something different, if I had more time at night I would go every few months, but when I do get a free night, I rather use it on a sure thing sweet asain GFE.

BradT
01-25-13, 23:22
If someone could drive by either Friday or Saturday, that would tell if they are open or just choosing their hours.

Been twice, over a year ago for laughs,

Just brought the "girls" (well they girls were during the Vietnam war) some drinks and tip for a kinda HJ, but fun.

I think you can take the owner and sister out after they close, (not sure why) but not a sure thing. One older latina offered to blow me in the car for 40, but I passed.

Still, something different, if I had more time at night I would go every few months, but when I do get a free night, I rather use it on a sure thing sweet asain GFE.I may try again tonight (Fri), but Thurs at 10:50pm the door was locked, no lights on, nobody home. No "license" application (as you often see when a place is changing hands or whatever) either.

The time I went (about a year ago) I really enjoyed the experience. I guess I like the seedy, slightly nasty vibe of the place, and I'm willing to spend time on a nor-quite-so-sure thing.

GFE isn't so much my thing. Nasty is more my style, and the combination of owner and the one girl I spent time with did a very nice job of stimulating my libido and titillating my mind. I'd wouldn't turn down takeout from there, either.

Anyway, if I'm not too tired tonight, I'll try one last time. I leave the area on Saturday, so this will be my swan song until I'm back again.

BradT
01-26-13, 19:55
I may try again tonight (Fri) , but Thurs at 10:50pm the door was locked, no lights on, nobody home. No "license" application (as you often see when a place is changing hands or whatever) either.

The time I went (about a year ago) I really enjoyed the experience. I guess I like the seedy, slightly nasty vibe of the place, and I'm willing to spend time on a nor-quite-so-sure thing.

GFE isn't so much my thing. Nasty is more my style, and the combination of owner and the one girl I spent time with did a very nice job of stimulating my libido and titillating my mind. I'd wouldn't turn down takeout from there, either.

Anyway, if I'm not too tired tonight, I'll try one last time. I leave the area on Saturday, so this will be my swan song until I'm back again.I did swing by on Friday night. Locked up as on previous nights this week. But, one big change. There's a big banner over the door saying "reopening on 2/2/13 under new management". Don't know what that means for us mongers, but perhaps it'll work out OK. I'm heading out of the area for a while now, and hope that others who live nearby will check the "new" place out and report.

Coach Jm
02-04-13, 19:55
I am in town from Rhode Island and I am staying right near Disneyland. I am looking for a FS place to spend some time. I do not have a car on this trip. I am staying on south Harbor. Please point me in the right direction for a little fun before I go home.

Member #4512
02-05-13, 23:59
I am in town from Rhode Island and I am staying right near Disneyland. I am looking for a FS place to spend some time. I do not have a car on this trip. I am staying on south Harbor. Please point me in the right direction for a little fun before I go home.Search the forums here. Or check out other review sites that can offer you info.

FunTrust
02-26-13, 11:00
I did swing by on Friday night. Locked up as on previous nights this week. But, one big change. There's a big banner over the door saying "reopening on 2/2/13 under new management". Don't know what that means for us mongers, but perhaps it'll work out OK. I'm heading out of the area for a while now, and hope that others who live nearby will check the "new" place out and report.If someone is near the area, can they pop in for a beer and give us an update.

If its still happening, I would drop by but its normally out of my time and range so I don't want to waste a trip. Thanks

VeeCee188
02-26-13, 21:43
I went by there this week and it IS re-opened. Same girls there working. Didn't stay long so I don't know if the extra-curricular activities are still available.

FunTrust
02-27-13, 03:16
I went by there this week and it IS re-opened. Same girls there working. Didn't stay long so I don't know if the extra-curricular activities are still available.I wonder if they remodeled- for what the girls wee doing, it was all around the bar. The had a side area begging for some booths to sit in and get friendly.

BradT
02-28-13, 09:36
I went by there this week and it IS re-opened. Same girls there working. Didn't stay long so I don't know if the extra-curricular activities are still available.Thanks, VC, for letting us know. I'm bummed that they picked that particular week to remodel, since it was my one "sure shot" to be there. But, given your comments that the same girls are there, I'll try to plan another visit soon. If anyone does stick around and finds out the latest, please share!

Tjinla2001
03-10-13, 19:59
Sunday 4 pm at Sherwood There are zero prostitutes here They are next door at El Cavalier

FunTrust
03-12-13, 03:56
Sunday 4 pm at Sherwood There are zero prostitutes here They are next door at El CavalierThe two times I was there, action started at 8 pm. Service is limited, but an experience.

FunTrust
04-27-13, 10:04
The two times I was there, action started at 8 pm. Service is limited, but an experience.Anyone who has been there recently, can you describe the remolding. Did they create some cozy corrnors. The place did have potential even for their unusual services if they did a good job remolding. Just curious.

Tjinla2001
04-29-13, 14:07
Anyone who has been there recently, can you describe the remolding. Did they create some cozy corrnors. The place did have potential even for their unusual services if they did a good job remolding. Just curious.It looks to me like their remodelling consited of wiping the dust off the liquour bottles. Nothing changed.

Wireless91910
05-05-13, 11:54
Not true. If you remember the pool table area to the right of the bar when you walked in. That area is now closed off with panels. They moved the pool tables to the other side of the bar and added more lighting. No real cozy corner, but it's really not needed. Just hang out long enough and you can get "stinky finger"

It looks to me like their remodelling consited of wiping the dust off the liquour bottles. Nothing changed.

FunTrust
05-05-13, 19:09
Not true. If you remember the pool table area to the right of the bar when you walked in. That area is now closed off with panels. They moved the pool tables to the other side of the bar and added more lighting. No real cozy corner, but it's really not needed. Just hang out long enough and you can get "stinky finger"Why would they just close it off,

That would have been the area to put in some tables or booths for a play area for stinky fingers.

Unless its a private room behind the panels? Do they open up or is it walls. Maybe if they open up, you can get a tour? LOL

BangSearch
05-14-13, 01:29
Nice one man LOL!

BradT
07-16-13, 11:53
Not true. If you remember the pool table area to the right of the bar when you walked in. That area is now closed off with panels. They moved the pool tables to the other side of the bar and added more lighting. No real cozy corner, but it's really not needed. Just hang out long enough and you can get "stinky finger"I suppose more light might be OK in that it used to be pretty hard so see anything. Personally, I love taking a look at what I'm touching.

Hope to find an excuse to visit the area again soon, and will post my findings when I do. In the meanwhile, does anyone have experience there on nights that are NOT weekends? Are the girls there on, say, Monday / Tuesday nights too? Time I went, there wasn't much going on late on a Fri / Sat afternoon, but returning later that night was VERY worthwhile.

SlappySalami
07-18-13, 22:46
Nice one man LOL!Come on! Don't say that my meal "stinks"! Those kitty kats are nice and sweet. I call it the game of "find the G spot" the art of wet panties and juicy fingers.

Tjinla2001
08-05-13, 14:53
I made a brief guest appearance on Saturday night. It was still early. One of the bartenders, Paloma was a delightful Latina who looked a little worse for wear. Six or so beers really helped make her downright sexy. I told her I was not interested in playing with her tits or trying to stick a finger in her box. Instead I was looking for a full service session with BBBJ and BBFS if possible and she would be well compensated.

Well I might as well stuck a knife up to her throat to get the same reaction. I guess they are satisfied to play grab ass and make a few extra bucks. I am not sure how many real prostitutes there are at that place but at least if I come back, they will know the reason I am there.

FunTrust
08-07-13, 00:39
I made a brief guest appearance on Saturday night. It was still early. One of the bartenders, Paloma was a delightful Latina who looked a little worse for wear. Six or so beers really helped make her downright sexy. I told her I was not interested in playing with her tits or trying to stick a finger in her box. Instead I was looking for a full service session with BBBJ and BBFS if possible and she would be well compensated.

Well I might as well stuck a knife up to her throat to get the same reaction. I guess they are satisfied to play grab ass and make a few extra bucks. I am not sure how many real prostitutes there are at that place but at least if I come back, they will know the reason I am there.Well its nice to know they have the same MO, you might have better luck if you hung around to closing, told them you were too drunk to drive and were getting a motel room. And hated to sleep alone. If you have been tipping thorough the night, no need to be blunt. BBJ was probably a possibility, but BBFS- there not crazy

Derelict2
08-29-13, 19:59
I went to Guangzhou Cafe Wednesday and there were 2 hot looking viet girls working. They never exposed. They never even sat with me. After my iced coffee and endless tea I decided to head up the road to sherwood to see if anything going on like I read about here.

I walk in and there was one guy with a waitresses and what seemed to be the owner / manager. I couldn't tell because they were both directing an exterminator where to spray and lay down traps when I was there. They all looked at me like "who the f is this guy?" the one girl who I thought was the owner seemed to have plastic surgery done on her face. The bartender one was cuter and younger, a little thick, but still nice. She asked me what I wanted so I got a beer. She then gave me a paper plateful of popcorn. The guy finally left and it was just me and the 2 girls. The older one just hid behind the column by the bar away from my view and the bartender just tended to her cell the whole time. I had a another beer, milked it just to see if they would give me an opening but they never did. So I left and went to the beach and called up a reliable girl.

BTW, all this was from 3-6 pm. If you know the girls and ask them if they remember me from my story then you'll my description.

In short I wasted some time but not too much money.

D2

Tjinla2001
09-02-13, 11:25
I'd rather sit at home and play with myself than waste my time or money on the Viet gals. Of course they are unbelievably hot but what is the point? They don't flip tricks. I just don't get the reason to spend money on a girl if you aren't going to get full penetration.

Pinche Gringo
09-03-13, 23:38
They do not expose tits after 3 PM at Guangzhou. That is just their rule. The girls don't understand why but that is just how it is.

I was thinking about heading up to Sherwood after work on Thursday. Maybe I won't stop by.

I went to Guangzhou Cafe Wednesday and there were 2 hot looking viet girls working. They never exposed. They never even sat with me. After my iced coffee and endless tea I decided to head up the road to sherwood to see if anything going on like I read about here.

I walk in and there was one guy with a waitresses and what seemed to be the owner / manager. I couldn't tell because they were both directing an exterminator where to spray and lay down traps when I was there. They all looked at me like "who the f is this guy?" the one girl who I thought was the owner seemed to have plastic surgery done on her face. The bartender one was cuter and younger, a little thick, but still nice. She asked me what I wanted so I got a beer. She then gave me a paper plateful of popcorn. The guy finally left and it was just me and the 2 girls. The older one just hid behind the column by the bar away from my view and the bartender just tended to her cell the whole time. I had a another beer, milked it just to see if they would give me an opening but they never did. So I left and went to the beach and called up a reliable girl.

BTW, all this was from 3-6 pm. If you know the girls and ask them if they remember me from my story then you'll my description.

In short I wasted some time but not too much money.

D2

Pinche Gringo
09-05-13, 14:22
Ok, so I broke down and went last night after work. Walked in and ordered a beer. The bartender was not bad looking. She announce she was not wearing and panties so everytime she bent over I tried to see if her miniskirt would show anything but no dice. The two hostesses were absolutely gross. Don't think I will go back. When I left, I stopped into the bikini bar two doors down. Not a bikini bar at all. Latina hostesses hustling you for drinks. Mini bottles of beer $10 of which $7 goes to the hostess.

Derelict2
09-05-13, 14:48
Ok, so I broke down and went last night after work. Walked in and ordered a beer. The bartender was not bad looking. She announce she was not wearing and panties so everytime she bent over I tried to see if her miniskirt would show anything but no dice. The two hostesses were absolutely gross. Don't think I will go back. When I left, I stopped into the bikini bar two doors down. Not a bikini bar at all. Latina hostesses hustling you for drinks. Mini bottles of beer $10 of which $7 goes to the hostess.Holy Shit! I was thereat10:30 last night! I just wanted to see if it was better than my last week experience. It was, but I ain't going back. I am ashamed to even describe my encounter. Needless to say I had to wash my hands and I paid for it. What the hell is wrong with me? Plastic surgery lady from last week, old latina bartender and my latina MILF I met at the bar were present. I believe the bartender called up my MILF to come over for me. No proof, just a strong hunch. BTW I hit the viet cafes but I'll put those reports in the correct section (OC viet cafes).

D2

Wireless91910
09-06-13, 11:08
D2,

I forewarned you about the "Stinky finger" LOL, it took me a couple of bottle of sanitizer before I got the smell off.

Holy Shit! I was thereat10:30 last night! I just wanted to see if it was better than my last week experience. It was, but I ain't going back. I am ashamed to even describe my encounter. Needless to say I had to wash my hands and I paid for it. What the hell is wrong with me? Plastic surgery lady from last week, old latina bartender and my latina MILF I met at the bar were present. I believe the bartender called up my MILF to come over for me. No proof, just a strong hunch. BTW I hit the viet cafes but I'll put those reports in the correct section (OC viet cafes).

D2

FunTrust
09-06-13, 18:00
Ok, so I broke down and went last night after work. Walked in and ordered a beer. The bartender was not bad looking. She announce she was not wearing and panties so everytime she bent over I tried to see if her miniskirt would show anything but no dice. The two hostesses were absolutely gross. Don't think I will go back. When I left, I stopped into the bikini bar two doors down. Not a bikini bar at all. Latina hostesses hustling you for drinks. Mini bottles of beer $10 of which $7 goes to the hostess.Would this be a fichera? Whst did the girls do for you?

Pinche Gringo
09-06-13, 23:56
I think the place was called Sugars. Lady would allow nothing at all. Asked if I could take her out and she says no. Maybe it was just me.

Would this be a fichera? Whst did the girls do for you?

Wireless91910
09-07-13, 11:00
Back in the day (2000-2008) Sugars was a great spot. Would visit the one in Anaheim, near Fritz's. Would get more mileage than the strip bar. Original Owner passed away and son's ran it into the ground, heard they sold them off to new owners.

I think the place was called Sugars. Lady would allow nothing at all. Asked if I could take her out and she says no. Maybe it was just me.

C Man
03-04-14, 02:21
I'm passing through Anaheim again and does anyone have anything to say good or bad about Julie's Massage on Brookhurst? I feel like wasting some loose change on her. I TOFTT last time and it was interesting to say the least!

Cant Stop
04-16-14, 12:25
Sunday 4 pm at Sherwood There are zero prostitutes here They are next door at El CavalierDoes anyone have details about El Cavalier? Would a fat old bald caucasion be welcome there?

CS.

Wireless91910
04-17-14, 18:59
As long as you're not the "Creepy Gringo". Would help if you knew some Spanish like "sucky sucky?" or "Tiene Pito?

Good Hunting.

Does anyone have details about El Cavalier? Would a fat old bald caucasion be welcome there?

CS.

DanishMale
04-21-14, 09:22
Please help me to find a local girl or describe how is the best way to hook up with a dirty girl. I have no car, but staying in a Hotel. Thanks..

Pineapple50
05-05-14, 20:56
Viet Girl with Dragon Tattoo on her Stomach.

I use to see a girl named Bebe here in Hawaii and she had a dragon tattoo on her stomach just below the bikini line. I heard she moved to L.A. And was wondering if anyone has seen this girl. Age Mid 40's with a HOT Body!

JT.

Eric Shin
07-21-14, 22:43
Hey. Any Korean massage places in the area?

The Tall Man
07-27-14, 17:42
Hey. Any Korean massage places in the area?Nope not in this nor the last decade, all Chinese, yes in years past and god how I miss those days gone bye!

The Tall Man.

McCooker
08-17-14, 20:15
Nope not in this nor the last decade, all Chinese, yes in years past and god how I miss those days gone bye!

The Tall Man.Something I've wondered for awhile, thanks for the history and insight! Looks like L. A is the closest place for some K action, huh?

KyleCa2
08-18-14, 12:16
Dropped by there a week or two ago. Older Chinese woman masseuse (not old, just older). Worth repeating.

Plungeclub
09-01-14, 20:52
Hey,

Visiting soon from Hawaii, looking for some action around the Anaheim area. Anyplace with guaranteed action that is noteworthy?

ElDoret
11-11-14, 18:01
Dropped by there a week or two ago. Older Chinese woman masseuse (not old, just older). Worth repeating.Was it Leena or something like that? Decent body, but face is a bit off. They have younger ones that I know of, Nicky (early 20's) a bit thick, and I hear she can be a bit mean. Only tried her once, and didn't go back. This place is definitely FS, and it's the first place I managed to get it.

Billy
11-14-14, 14:07
I'm passing through Anaheim again and does anyone have anything to say good or bad about Julie's Massage on Brookhurst? I feel like wasting some loose change on her. I TOFTT last time and it was interesting to say the least!I'll start with a qualifier. It's been a 3 or 4 years since I've seen her, but I used to be a regular. I'm sure you've heard the "never ask for or speak of money with her or she will turn on you. She can be a bit harsh, and her mood is all over the place. But when you know her rules she is okay and she does a decent HJ at a very low price. Never ever tip her as that will set her off. Weird huh. I would go back but I've lost her number.

For what it's worth. Billy.

TravelGuy65
11-24-14, 17:48
I see a lot of posts about coffee houses. Is this another name for a parlor? Or is there really stuff going on at these Viet coffee house. Can someone fill me in? Message me with info. I'd like to try it.

FunTrust
11-25-14, 01:30
I see a lot of posts about coffee houses. Is this another name for a parlor? Or is there really stuff going on at these Viet coffee house. Can someone fill me in? Message me with info. I'd like to try it.Go to oc section and read the thread- eye candy only.

Dildo Baggens
11-25-14, 12:58
Just read the threads, They're not a parlor just mostly tease with flashes of T & A.

I see a lot of posts about coffee houses. Is this another name for a parlor? Or is there really stuff going on at these Viet coffee house. Can someone fill me in? Message me with info. I'd like to try it.

TravelGuy65
11-25-14, 17:23
Just read the threads, They're not a parlor just mostly tease with flashes of T & A.That sounds lame. What's the fun if you can't touch.

Dildo Baggens
11-26-14, 16:10
My sentiments exactly.

That sounds lame. What's the fun if you can't touch.

SaltyDog
11-29-14, 07:48
I'll start with a qualifier. It's been a 3 or 4 years since I've seen her, but I used to be a regular. I'm sure you've heard the "never ask for or speak of money with her or she will turn on you. She can be a bit harsh, and her mood is all over the place. But when you know her rules she is okay and she does a decent HJ at a very low price. Never ever tip her as that will set her off. Weird huh. I would go back but I've lost her number.

For what it's worth. Billy.She is very smart Billy Thats the whole case if LE is there and LE offers you money for something in exchange and agree boom put on those damn braclets.

Had a monger pass a number if a friend of his. Only texting ok?. She says how much money you want to spend and for what? I texted and said ill call you and she said no. You see Julie knows the connection of motel ney for something and is being safe, smart gal.

I aint seen her in a couple of years either but had a good time there. She doesn't chit chit at all. Keep your eyes close and enjoy the painful massage. She got to be into makin you hurt before she makes you feel good.

For such a tiny woman she sure can put the hurt on you.

Julie is not hard to find its already been mentioned her location. For those that want her massage room is as big as a large closet.

Morkun
03-23-16, 16:12
Dropped by there a week or two ago. Older Chinese woman masseuse (not old, just older). Worth repeating.What's the age range there?

LatinLove187
05-10-16, 18:00
Anyone have recommendations on which place to hit while I'm in Anaheim.

Latinas. Asians. The hotter the better.

LuckyYu2004
05-11-16, 03:12
Anyone have recommendations on which place to hit while I'm in Anaheim.

Latinas. Asians. The hotter the better.C and C and holiday. Both Latina

Member #5324
08-13-16, 23:28
I recently spent a week in Anaheim. I was at one of the hotels by the conference center. I found three AMPs nearby, all within a few hundred yards of the intersection of Harbor and Orangewood. All a short walk from the hotel. Anaheim Gold Massage is strictly legit, but it is cheap and I got a few great massages there. After the first visit, I realized it was strictly legit so I chose to go there just for the massage. Paradise massage is in a strip shopping center and when I was greeted by a very cute viet girl in a short red dress, I thought I had hit the jackpot. But on the flip, she tried to get me to self serve. She kept her distance when I tried to go under the dress and grab her ass. When I said no to self service, you do it she did this strange thing where she wrapped my johnson in a washcloth and then she did the motion. Finally, she took it off and gave my johnson a pressure massage with just enough motion to get the job done. Afterwards, she was giggly and acted like this was the first time she had ever done this. I didn't go back because it was just too weird. She was really hot though. Finally, there is another place next door to Paradise located at 700 Orangewood called WI massage. Standard AMP service from an older but skilled provider. No air conditioning on a hot summer day made it less fun, but the masseuse was nice and service was exactly as one expects from an AMP.

JerSeinfeld
03-02-17, 03:02
C and C and holiday. Both LatinaI think both these places are closed now.

Try Passion. Has this really hot east European chick, Tanya or Sonya. . 4 for House and 1. 4 FS. 9 for CBJ.

SteveStone123
03-19-17, 08:15
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

Grymm
03-20-17, 21:53
Whats up guys I haven't posted in a long time just moved to Cali and starting to try the local cuisine. Dudes just finished here not a massage place at all you walk in pay for a room then get the girl I got a girl named Sammy super hot and young. It's 50 to get the room and then you work out with the girl. The girl I got did 60 for HJ 100 for BJ and 160 to fuck, a little high on prices but they get straight to the point play safe fellas.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ot-open-new-lovely-latina-asian-and-white-staff-new/92381937

Dildo Baggens
03-21-17, 02:09
11. Like all new popular rides, you'll need to acquire one of those fast passes earlier in the day, but alas there will still be a long line and delays when you show up because of mechanical difficulty.

Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

The Tall Man
03-21-17, 13:32
Whats up guys I haven't posted in a long time just moved to Cali and starting to try the local cuisine. Dudes just finished here not a massage place at all you walk in pay for a room then get the girl I got a girl named Sammy super hot and young. It's 50 to get the room and then you work out with the girl. The girl I got did 60 for HJ 100 for BJ and 160 to fuck, a little high on prices but they get straight to the point play safe fellas.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ot-open-new-lovely-latina-asian-and-white-staff-new/92381937I'm not one to judge as I've been there and done that too but so when my better brain prevails I just can justify paying the house fee and extra services of $210 unless I get top notch GFE with a fun and cute girl. Just my humble opinion. Sounds like you had fun!

TTM.

Grymm
03-21-17, 17:42
I'm not one to judge as I've been there and done that too but so when my better brain prevails I just can justify paying the house fee and extra services of $210 unless I get top notch GFE with a fun and cute girl. Just my humble opinion. Sounds like you had fun!

TTM.It was cool but I usually monger in 3rd world countries so the price was not my favorite either way still trying to learn my way around the states.

OCTatts
03-30-17, 19:28
Checked out Tanya at Passion on Katella and Nutwood. Pretty hot looking European gal. Romanian I think.

ValleyGuy888
03-31-17, 13:05
Hi guys,

Generally I have visited GA Massage for decent BBBJCIM. Have you guys found other gems in the area without busting the bank?

WJ247
04-24-17, 18:57
Passion is still good!

50 for 45 min.

40 for FS and the massage was decent. No rush and Thai (I think) tech.

I didn't catch her name unfortunately, lots of make up but still kind of cute.

Very nice body with fake boobs.

I dropped in about 11:30 am and no wait.

That strip plaza is being renovated right now, so it looks kinda closed.

Laters,

Wj.

DallasCowboys8
05-14-17, 10:23
From out of town so decided to check out the scene. Looked up massage on BP (look in Orange County for Anaheim places) and found lots of MP's that I thought had potential but when I drove to some places they seemed pretty dumpy and / or closed. Went to W. Broadway first but nobody answered the door at King's Massage and it was around 2 pm. It actually says King Acupuncture on the outside and they looked closed. This is their ad: http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ot-open-new-lovely-latina-asian-and-white-staff-new/92340937.

Went next door to #8 since it had a neon sign that said massage and being a moth to a flame I had to check it out since it was open. An older Chinese lady (maybe early 40's) greeted me and said it was only her and another girl there at the time. I wasn't into her looks and she wasn't that friendly so I left. Here is their ad: http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-1-good-massager-626-592-9312-1661-w-broadway-8/113814398.

Finally I end up driving around and end up at Pink Aroma Therapy. I remember seeing their ad and thought, wow, this is a front for some good action. http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pink-therapy-most-beautiful-latinas-in-town-call-714-574-1059/113924758.

Got there and saw the neon signs, tinted windows and a guy just leaving. Seems like an environment I'm familiar with so head into the place. It's a little dark inside and there candles and incense for sale and signs all over the place that say "No Massage". I'm curious as to what's about to go down when a guy comes out and says you want half an hour? I say sure and make like I know the drill and hand him. 4 as the house fee. He puts me in the room and tells me to wait.

I end up waiting a good 5 minutes before I hear some heels walking to the room. A nice looking Latina in her mid 30's comes in with blond hair, nice rack supported by a sports bra and some tight leggings. I think this could be good so am eager to get started. She tells me to lie on the bed and I say I've never had aroma therapy before so I don't know what to expect. Is it like a massage? She says No, no massage! I'm like ok, I got it and hop on the bed. Next thing she pulls out this heated bean bag and starts placing it on my arms, legs and back. I say place because there was absolutely no pressure to it and it was literally like she was pushing a warm bean bag around my body. Nothing sensual about it, no massage, no connection or effort to make it a nice experience. She disappears after she rolled the bean bag on my back for 10 minutes. A few minutes later she returns without saying anything and tells me to flip over. I'm thinking finally, we can get to the good stuff. But she just pulls out another warm bean bag and rolls it over the front of my body now that I'm laying on my back. She does this for another 10 minutes and asked if I'm relaxed. I say um, I guess so and she continues to place the stupid bean bag on different areas of my body without coming close to the jewels. Next thing I know, the knock comes. She packs up her bean bags and leaves.

I'm pretty bewildered at why there was no hint of action or test of any kind to see if I was interested in any other services. I definitely know that the "therapy" I received was a joke and I don't think any reasonable person would pay $40 or more for someone to scoot a warm beanbag over you. Maybe I didn't know the code word or they thought I was LE but I was terribly disappointed in what they provided. No action what so ever and I wasted both my time and money. Just thought I'd share so others don't waste their time either.

Dildo Baggens
05-16-17, 12:53
Well, Having never been there myself, just reading about it has certainly elevated my olfactory awareness to stay very clear of this sham of faux Potpourri! Nice review. To bad it turned south. You just saved a lot of Mongers from certain pain and suffering.

Baggens.

From out of town so decided to check out the scene. Looked up massage on BP (look in Orange County for Anaheim places) and found lots of MP's that I thought had potential but when I drove to some places they seemed pretty dumpy and / or closed. Went to W. Broadway first but nobody answered the door at King's Massage and it was around 2 pm. It actually says King Acupuncture on the outside and they looked closed. This is their ad: http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-ot-open-new-lovely-latina-asian-and-white-staff-new/92340937.

Went next door to #8 since it had a neon sign that said massage and being a moth to a flame I had to check it out since it was open. An older Chinese lady (maybe early 40's) greeted me and said it was only her and another girl there at the time. I wasn't into her looks and she wasn't that friendly so I left. Here is their ad: http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-1-good-massager-626-592-9312-1661-w-broadway-8/113814398.

Finally I end up driving around and end up at Pink Aroma Therapy. I remember seeing their ad and thought, wow, this is a front for some good action. http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pink-therapy-most-beautiful-latinas-in-town-call-714-574-1059/113924758.

Got there and saw the neon signs, tinted windows and a guy just leaving. Seems like an environment I'm familiar with so head into the place. It's a little dark inside and there candles and incense for sale and signs all over the place that say "No Massage". I'm curious as to what's about to go down when a guy comes out and says you want half an hour? I say sure and make like I know the drill and hand him. 4 as the house fee. He puts me in the room and tells me to wait.

I end up waiting a good 5 minutes before I hear some heels walking to the room. A nice looking Latina in her mid 30's comes in with blond hair, nice rack supported by a sports bra and some tight leggings. I think this could be good so am eager to get started. She tells me to lie on the bed and I say I've never had aroma therapy before so I don't know what to expect. Is it like a massage? She says No, no massage! I'm like ok, I got it and hop on the bed. Next thing she pulls out this heated bean bag and starts placing it on my arms, legs and back. I say place because there was absolutely no pressure to it and it was literally like she was pushing a warm bean bag around my body. Nothing sensual about it, no massage, no connection or effort to make it a nice experience. She disappears after she rolled the bean bag on my back for 10 minutes. A few minutes later she returns without saying anything and tells me to flip over. I'm thinking finally, we can get to the good stuff. But she just pulls out another warm bean bag and rolls it over the front of my body now that I'm laying on my back. She does this for another 10 minutes and asked if I'm relaxed. I say um, I guess so and she continues to place the stupid bean bag on different areas of my body without coming close to the jewels. Next thing I know, the knock comes. She packs up her bean bags and leaves.

I'm pretty bewildered at why there was no hint of action or test of any kind to see if I was interested in any other services. I definitely know that the "therapy" I received was a joke and I don't think any reasonable person would pay $40 or more for someone to scoot a warm beanbag over you. Maybe I didn't know the code word or they thought I was LE but I was terribly disappointed in what they provided. No action what so ever and I wasted both my time and money. Just thought I'd share so others don't waste their time either.

Deli Tacos
05-18-17, 05:24
Good evening gents.

Went to this place couple days ago, around 8 pm at night.

Old asian lady seemed to be Korean, greeted me with a surprised eyes and asked me hold on a minute. Waitwd about 6 minutes she says come in and hh for. 5 gave her the money and waited in the room. Waited for another couple minutes a hot looking latina showed up. Her name was Vanessa and she did some massage for a bit and folloqed usual routine. She asked for 1. 2 but gave her 1. 0 for FS she did it anyway. Man she does her start up with BJ and man she knows how to do BJ. I left her. 4 tip since I was satified and would return again. (She said she only works on Monday) happy hunting gents.

Deli Tacos
05-18-17, 05:27
Good evening gents.

Went to this place couple days ago, around 8 pm at night.

Old asian lady seemed to be Korean, greeted me with a surprised eyes and asked me hold on a minute. Waitwd about 6 minutes she says come in and hh for. 5 gave her the money and waited in the room. Waited for another couple minutes a hot looking latina showed up. Her name was Vanessa and she did some massage for a bit and folloqed usual routine. She asked for 1. 2 but gave her 1. 0 for FS she did it anyway. She does her start up with BJ and man she knows how to do BJ. I left her. 4 tip since I was satified and would return again. (She said she only works on Monday) happy hunting gents.

Mr Sixty
05-18-17, 17:28
Finally I end up driving around and end up at Pink Aroma Therapy. <snip> He puts me in the room and tells me to wait.<snip> I'm pretty bewildered at why there was no hint of action or test of any kind to see if I was interested in any other services. I definitely know that the "therapy" I received was a joke and I don't think any reasonable person would pay $40 or more for someone to scoot a warm beanbag over you. Maybe I didn't know the code word or they thought I was LE but I was terribly disappointed in what they provided. No action what so ever and I wasted both my time and money. Just thought I'd share so others don't waste their time either.You don't mention what you did while you were waiting, but if you did not remove all clothing and lie on the table, then there would probably be no action for you. These places specifically don't want to end up with Curious Joe Public who walks in to find out what this "Aromatherapy" is all about, and walks out in shock because the provider touched his junk. Since there is no reason at all to get naked for aromatherapy, doing so shows them that you know what the real deal is. If you don't get nekked, they may not take a risk.

You also did the exact two things that LE would do: 1) asked about a massage (they aren't licensed for it), 2) expressed curiosity about actual aromatherapy (mongers aren't there for aromatherapy!) If you go into the room, strip down, and make it clear what you're therefore (without requesting illegal activity or touching the provider) you will get better results.

Or given that this is the second such story I've read this week (see also Blue in Chatsworth / Canoga Park), it is possible that some places have opened up just to be clip joints. That seems very unlikely.

Mondo72
05-19-17, 03:36
You don't mention what you did while you were waiting, but if you did not remove all clothing and lie on the table, then there would probably be no action for you. These places specifically don't want to end up with Curious Joe Public who walks in to find out what this "Aromatherapy" is all about, and walks out in shock because the provider touched his junk. Since there is no reason at all to get naked for aromatherapy, doing so shows them that you know what the real deal is. If you don't get nekked, they may not take a risk.

You also did the exact two things that LE would do: 1) asked about a massage (they aren't licensed for it), 2) expressed curiosity about actual aromatherapy (mongers aren't there for aromatherapy!) If you go into the room, strip down, and make it clear what you're therefore (without requesting illegal activity or touching the provider) you will get better results.

Or given that this is the second such story I've read this week (see also Blue in Chatsworth / Canoga Park), it is possible that some places have opened up just to be clip joints. That seems very unlikely.Hey Mr60,

Have to agree with you 100% on this one. Specially if they are Latinas which sometimes seemed to be pretty paranoid when working in certain areas.

Just my 02 cents.

Mondo.

DallasCowboys8
05-19-17, 21:02
Hey Mr60,

Have to agree with you 100% on this one. Specially if they are Latinas which sometimes seemed to be pretty paranoid when working in certain areas.

Just my 02 cents.

Mondo.Yeah. You guys is probably right. My first time in a new city so I was trying to feel it out. I've never had a latina before and wasn't totally trusting of the place to full on get nekked without knowing what I'm getting into. When I was put in the room, I didn't want to undress in case something gross walked in and I wanted to bail. Then when she did arrive, she told me to lie on the table with no mention of taking any clothing off or even leaving the room so I could undress first. With her standing right next to me, I made the quick decision to only strip down to my skivvies since she didn't leave and I thought I could hint at play during the session. Of course it was a no go with interaction (tried to talk to / compliment her, stared at her tits) but she kept distance and she had no effort to connect so it ended up being what it was. I get the situation so will remember that next time. My only wish was that she would have greeted me first, said to get undressed and then left the room. I would have gladly gotten naked after seeing her and would have been ready for her return.

I'll get the hang of it as I sample more latina places. I've never had an issue like this anywhere I've been before (LA, NY, HI and ATL) and I can understand it's due to both of us posturing. Why are Latinas more paranoid? I'm from Hawaii where asians are usually more reserved but in the local monger scene they'll walk right up to you and they'll start grabbing your junk first thing. I would think Latinas would be more aggressive based on some of the chicas I know. Anyway, was still a waste of money and time. I guess I'll have to act like a horny dumbass to engage in play the next time I ever decide to check out an "aroma therapy" place. They really should just change their name to relaxation spa and leave the damn room so I can get nekked and get busy!

Nyker
05-20-17, 21:27
Checked out Tanya at Passion on Katella and Nutwood. Pretty hot looking European gal. Romanian I think.What was the damage?

JerSeinfeld
06-04-17, 02:33
Funniest story ever! I've been to this place and they only offer one thing, Latina FS. If you're in the mood for a curvy Latina, this is the place to go. Lay on the bed sans clothes. When the therapist comes in and ask what you want, say everything. Then just shut up. Don't ask about the aromatherapy. :*D.

JerSeinfeld
06-04-17, 02:38
What was the damage?To Jackson two house. Sjx Jackson to provider. She'd want Sven, but she'd go for sjx.

JerSeinfeld
06-04-17, 02:47
40? Serious? I know Tanya works early evening to close. Never been there at 1130. Will try.

Passion is still good!

50 for 45 min.

40 for FS and the massage was decent. No rush and Thai (I think) tech.

I didn't catch her name unfortunately, lots of make up but still kind of cute.

Very nice body with fake boobs.

I dropped in about 11:30 am and no wait.

That strip plaza is being renovated right now, so it looks kinda closed.

Laters,

Wj.

KevAmps
06-04-17, 03:11
I had a somewhat similar experience on my first visit. The girl seemed very suspicious of me, and inquired whether it was my first time, with whom, how I had heard about the place, etc. I was surprised because at every (Asian) MP I had been to before this, about 5 or 6, I was able to get FS readily or a HE at least. Long story short, I returned the following week on the same day, got the same girl, and we finally got down to FS business.

I'm a little sad that Pink closed. My second visit was satisfactory (certainly more "passionate" than what I've experienced at AMPs), and I was looking forward to returning and trying some of its other providers.

Mr Sixty
06-07-17, 14:18
<snip>My only wish was that she would have greeted me first, said to get undressed and then left the room. I would have gladly gotten naked after seeing her and would have been ready for her return.

<snip>They really should just change their name to relaxation spa and leave the damn room so I can get nekked and get busy!Think of it from their perspective: If they tell you to undress, that could be perceived as solicitation. The most they might say is to get comfortable. Secondly, it's a cash business. They don't want to give you a "chance to bail. ".

The worst things that could happen: 1) You get naked, and the place is legit, and the girl walks in and says, "Oh my god, what are you doing?" You feign ignorance, and leave. 2) You get naked, and a horrific girl walks in, you say, "I'm sorry, never mind. " and either request someone else, or leave. No reason to run out like a criminal. 3) You get naked, and it is some sort of sting. As long as you haven't talked money or deed, just stick to your story that you didn't know, and just assumed it was like a massage. If they don't let you go, keep your mouth shut and lawyer up.

KevAmps
07-03-17, 00:39
Caliente Massage was unfortunately shut down before I had chance to visit it, and Pink was shut down before I could make my 3rd visit.

Does anyone know if any other Latina MPs have sprung up in their places since then?

Lovergrrl
07-03-17, 14:08
The worst things that could happen: 1) You get naked, and the place is legit, and the girl walks in and says, "Oh my god, what are you doing?" You feign ignorance, and leave. Or you just lay there and laugh when you are naked and the lady comes in and shrieks, runs out and grabs a pair of those ugly oversized cotton shorts and actually puts them on you like she's your mother. Happened to me twice already, the last time 2 days ago. Needless to say the massage was shit with nothing even close to any satisfaction at the end. She never even had me flip. If I could have made a run for it at the first sight of those shorts I would have. Lesson learned.

The Tall Man
07-05-17, 13:00
Caliente Massage was unfortunately shut down before I had chance to visit it, and Pink was shut down before I could make my 3rd visit.

Does anyone know if any other Latina MPs have sprung up in their places since then?Give it about two weeks and the will surface again, perhaps even same general area or a city over. It happens all the time.

TTM.

KitsapGreen
07-06-17, 02:01
After reading this board, I decided to try Passion. I was not disappointed. PM me if you would like details.

DreamFreez
07-06-17, 17:02
After reading this board, I decided to try Passion. I was not disappointed. PM me if you would like details.Did you get anything new we missed out on? DFK, DATY, FIV or anything GFE? Or did you see someone new there?

KitsapGreen
07-07-17, 02:06
Did you get anything new we missed out on? DFK, DATY, FIV or anything GFE? Or did you see someone new there?Nothing different from the board's previous posts. I saw Jasmin.

Member #5491
07-10-17, 20:51
Fellas,

I'm looking for an expert level massage with HE. Asian woman. Sexy. Younger that 40's. No more / no less.

What can you recommend?

Morkun
08-07-17, 01:58
After reading this board, I decided to try Passion. I was not disappointed. PM me if you would like details.May I know more details? How much is the total damage?

Kalamari
10-30-17, 14:15
http://la.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/grand-opening-sweet-girls-nuru-shower/142382202

Was browsing and noticed this ad. When you message them they arent very discreet and give you a general location address.

River Dancer
12-07-17, 14:06
I'm going to be visiting this weekend and this place is near my hotel and as we don't have a lot of latina providers in my area I wanted to know if I should have a dream here?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6pm-to-4am-latina-714-605-7611/135198278

LookslikeLE
01-18-18, 15:07
I'm going to be visiting this weekend and this place is near my hotel and as we don't have a lot of latina providers in my area I wanted to know if I should have a dream here?

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6pm-to-4am-latina-714-605-7611/135198278Don't bother. I stopped by. There is no way to get up to the second floor. All doors are locked and no one answers the phone.

BatmanRobinBat
02-02-18, 19:24
Visited Orange Day on Tustin Rd recently. Must be some change in ownership. Good shower area, comfortable beds but only massage, no extras anymore. Also, banner ad slightly misleading. 49/60 m only until noon.

Whydou Care
03-16-18, 13:37
I'll be in Anaheim early next week, looking for a distraction and relaxation. Any recommendations PM works also coming from florida.

Sound7
03-17-18, 13:18
Looking for Clean Good Foot Massage Place with Reasonable Tip with Standard Chinese / Viet / Others Massage. Head, foot, hands. Optional back massage minimum skills Traditional Chinese Massage. Change of covers and clean towels. Hot stone option ok.

My experience have been very unpreditable lately. Chinese Massages Styles I didn't even know that existed.

It seems the MG can read my mind and suggest her tip level. Tips have been off the scale, everything over standard. Had a real bad extortion level experience with one MP. Zero tip and words exchanged.

I did not tip anyone at the speculated Donald J. Trump level. Porn Star $130,000 via a second party.

Posted price seem reasonable but the MG expectation off the scale.

Looking for in Foot MP Torrance, Carson. Valley Blvd, Westminister, LA. Tip range 15 to 20.

I'll be in Anaheim early next week, looking for a distraction and relaxation. Any recommendations PM works also coming from florida..

Thx0318
06-14-18, 19:41
Any recommendations? Affordable and lovely to look at preferred.

Morkun
07-20-18, 03:09
Any recommendations? Affordable and lovely to look at preferred.

I'll be in Anaheim early next week, looking for a distraction and relaxation. Any recommendations PM works also coming from florida.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/6pm-to-4am-latina-714-605-7611/135198278I need guidance too.

ArchOwl
07-21-18, 02:20
Tried Passion Day Spa on Lincoln based on some past reports that it was a good place to go. Asked MMS for an hour, she said I should only take HHR. I asked for a cute girl, sends in a very well meaning girl but was either mute or deafmute. Wouldn't do anything past HJ, no roaming. Couldn't finish due to the noises she kept making. I would avoid.

Morkun
07-26-18, 14:46
Tried Passion Day Spa on Lincoln based on some past reports that it was a good place to go. Asked MMS for an hour, she said I should only take HHR. I asked for a cute girl, sends in a very well meaning girl but was either mute or deafmute. Wouldn't do anything past HJ, no roaming. Couldn't finish due to the noises she kept making. I would avoid.Thanks for the report and sorry to hear that. Can you suggest any good place?

OakOak22
07-29-18, 04:07
Tried Passion Day Spa on Lincoln based on some past reports that it was a good place to go. Asked MMS for an hour, she said I should only take HHR. I asked for a cute girl, sends in a very well meaning girl but was either mute or deafmute. Wouldn't do anything past HJ, no roaming. Couldn't finish due to the noises she kept making. I would avoid.Try Mimi next time, she's wonderful.

Morkun
08-02-18, 20:40
Try Mimi next time, she's wonderful.Any good FS location?

ArchOwl
08-07-18, 01:09
Thanks for the report and sorry to hear that. Can you suggest any good place?I'm having a lot more fun down in GG. More cute girls, some with FS on the table (like Lavender). Another monger has posted in the OC thread that FS at Petite in Stanton is easy FS.

Morkun
08-19-18, 02:02
I'm having a lot more fun down in GG. More cute girls, some with FS on the table (like Lavender). Another monger has posted in the OC thread that FS at Petite in Stanton is easy FS.Is GG a name of the AMP?

Lovergrrl
08-19-18, 11:08
I'm having a lot more fun down in GG. More cute girls, some with FS on the table (like Lavender). Another monger has posted in the OC thread that FS at Petite in Stanton is easy FS.GG is ok but pales in comparison to Stanton and Westminster in terms of selection and opportunities.

SeanTime53
08-21-18, 03:14
GG is ok but pales in comparison to Stanton and Westminster in terms of selection and opportunities.Where in Stanton / Westminster / GG are girls mostly in their 20's? I've only had late 30's on up and it's not my preference.

Lovergrrl
08-21-18, 10:03
Where in Stanton / Westminster / GG are girls mostly in their 20's? I've only had late 30's on up and it's not my preference.Try serenity or BB or the former nuruguru place.

Reality is that you're not going to ever find a place that has a harem of 20 yo's to choose from. Most places that tend to have younger RA's will have a mix of 20's & 30's and unless you have a name you will get who they give you.

Morkun
08-22-18, 01:12
Try serenity or BB or the former nuruguru place.

Reality is that you're not going to ever find a place that has a harem of 20 yo's to choose from. Most places that tend to have younger RA's will have a mix of 20's & 30's and unless you have a name you will get who they give you.So they wouldn't let you choose from all their line up? Do you have any good names?

EuropeanBlonde
08-29-18, 21:01
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member1115
09-21-18, 06:05
Has anyone come across a MP where masseuse are dressed up in some sort of lingerie, or at very least skirt and stockings?

Please share or PM.

Thanks!

Robertmm
09-21-18, 13:15
Is GG a name of the AMP?GG = Garden Grove.

PolloRonco
01-05-19, 00:11
Saw Mimi after reading one descent review here and as I'm not usually on this area I wanted to go with something sure.

I arrived and ask for Mimi (I had reserved). Place doesn't look great but seems clean. The reseptionist (too young for mamasam) greets me and she is super hot! She goes with me and I'm thinking she is Mimi, but then Mimi shows and she looks average middle age and I'm regretting my choice after seeing the hottie. I sick with Mimi.

She does a standard quick rub (I asked for 30 min) and some teasing. Statandar stuff and in the flip she signals and I agree. I wasn't feelining it for FS so ask for HJ. She goes for it and is great! She puts my hand on her ass and I'm surprised of how round and strong is. Then she removes shirt and puts my hand in breast and say you give me 6 ok? I said yes (probably too much). And the breasts are amazing! Beautiful shape, big and strong. So I had misjudged her. She is a actually hot. HJ goes quickly after seeing those breast and she plays along moaning. Good stuff.

She gives nice after massage and chat a bit. Tells me I should meet the other girls. Very nice service.

Fee was 4 and tip 6. I recomend it. Would love to try the other girls but I live so far!

Kknm1
01-18-19, 11:31
Saw Mimi after reading one descent review here and as I'm not usually on this area I wanted to go with something sure.

I arrived and ask for Mimi (I had reserved). Place doesn't look great but seems clean. The reseptionist (too young for mamasam) greets me and she is super hot! She goes with me and I'm thinking she is Mimi, but then Mimi shows and she looks average middle age and I'm regretting my choice after seeing the hottie. I sick with Mimi.

She does a standard quick rub (I asked for 30 min) and some teasing. Statandar stuff and in the flip she signals and I agree. I wasn't feelining it for FS so ask for HJ. She goes for it and is great! She puts my hand on her ass and I'm surprised of how round and strong is. Then she removes shirt and puts my hand in breast and say you give me 6 ok? I said yes (probably too much). And the breasts are amazing! Beautiful shape, big and strong. So I had misjudged her. She is a actually hot. HJ goes quickly after seeing those breast and she plays along moaning. Good stuff.

She gives nice after massage and chat a bit. Tells me I should meet the other girls. Very nice service.

Fee was 4 and tip 6. I recomend it. Would love to try the other girls but I live so far!Any chances that you got the mms's girl name?

Thank you.

PolloRonco
01-20-19, 17:51
Any chances that you got the mms's girl name?

Thank you.No, and I should've have, but she was gone when I left. She was petite and super cute.

StephenCurry
01-21-19, 02:38
MP: Detox Spa (Known as "International Latina Spa" on RubMaps where you can also find their phone number).

Provider: Cynthia.

Race: Latina.

Rate: $40 Hhr, $60 Tip for just HE.

Availability: Sundays.

Cynthia is Latina with dyed blonde hair. She's pretty and super curvaceous and I would guess she is in her late 20's. If I can compare her to anyone it would be to Sofia Vergara but with larger breasts. Her tits are ridiculously huge at 36 Triple D. They are the saggy type tits like the pornstar Brandy Taylor but they are 100% natural! They were fun to play with. She wouldn't let me suck on them or do Russian because I was only tipping her $60 so I suppose if you pay her more she will be alot more giving. She came in hot pink, skin tight, club-type dress with tube top and her large breasts were ready to burst out. If you are looking for a massage this is not the place for you. They don't do massages but do offer FS. She says she charges $120 for FS. She let me pop out her large breasts and let me play with her huge round ass. At first she wouldn't let me take her panties off, but I persisted and then I just pulled them down and she didn't oblige. I wanted to get my money's worth so I made her twerk on a chair and shake her ass and I started grinding on her ass. Haha she was confused to what I was doing, but I just wanted to have fun since I didn't opt for FS and she doesn't give a massage. She is not really GFE and is straight to business, but she isn't mean. I think if I tipped her more she would've been alot more nicer though. Asked for tip upfront and went for my junk right away. She is definitely worth checking out if you love hot Latinas with large breasts and huge bubble butts. I just loved that everything about her was natural even her ass. Most latina massage parlors are staffed with latinas with fake firm asses which I'm not into at all. Go see her before she's gone because I feel like these latina spots have heavy rotation and these providers move to wherever they can make the most money. Happy hunting and let me know what you guys think of her!

EasyLyfe
01-29-19, 06:33
Not sure if I have too much to add, except StephenCurry is a much stronger willed man than I am. Absolute smokeshow.

Called at 1 and asked about her, told she wasn't there but many other girls were. Later that night after some badluck in SGV I figured fuck it, maybe they're be another hot latina there I can review for you guys. Instead there was a kind pps who had one girl ready. It was Cynthia. I knew from StephenCurry's report she would do it for 120, but she knew from my eyes (and other parts) that her body awed me. 140 it is. Yes for that she'll do Russian.

Thanks StephenCurry.

Courious G
01-29-19, 22:42
Not sure if I have too much to add, except StephenCurry is a much stronger willed man than I am. Absolute smokeshow.

Called at 1 and asked about her, told she wasn't there but many other girls were. Later that night after some badluck in SGV I figured fuck it, maybe they're be another hot latina there I can review for you guys. Instead there was a kind pps who had one girl ready. It was Cynthia. I knew from StephenCurry's report she would do it for 120, but she knew from my eyes (and other parts) that her body awed me. 140 it is. Yes for that she'll do Russian.

Thanks StephenCurry.So, you're saying 120 for FS but then 140 for Russian?? That's confusing.

DickensCider
01-30-19, 03:59
So, you're saying 120 for FS but then 140 for Russian?? That's confusing.He's saying she would do 120 for FS, (as that what Curry told us in his review) but he ended up paying 140 but with that he received Russian too.

EasyLyfe
01-30-19, 04:34
So, you're saying 120 for FS but then 140 for Russian?? That's confusing.Sorry for the confusion. 140 FS is what I paid, but she did Russian as part of it as StephenCurry guessed.

Fish Hunter
04-15-19, 10:26
Did this place shut down?

Drove by and there was a closed sign on the door. The place in behind the main building. 103.

Fee was 4 and tip 6. I recomend it. Would love to try the other girls but I live so far!

Genbua
04-26-19, 23:09
I believe this place got shut down already. 1 week after I had Mimi. Need to find new place. Suck.

Did this place shut down?

Drove by and there was a closed sign on the door. The place in behind the main building. 103.

Damn1111
05-02-19, 18:57
Anyone have any info on what the VIP Special there entails? Looking for my first FS experience.

Damn1111
05-02-19, 19:11
Anyone know what this entails? Looking for my first FS and this place seems like a good candidate.

Genbua
05-03-19, 23:54
Anyone know what this entails? Looking for my first FS and this place seems like a good candidate.You can try King Acu or Garden aroma.

Yiggy
06-02-19, 17:15
Anyone know what this entails? Looking for my first FS and this place seems like a good candidate.Just pay the $40. Actual massages doesn't seem to be this place's forte. You can throw the words full service and get exactly that. I prepared $120 tip and that got me half hour. Don't waste time on your stomach, lie on your back. Also if you ask to see the girls you'll have that option. Warning with taking the prettiest, she might end up being requested during the session and you'll hear knocking to hurry up. I'm from out of town and simply a universal truth.

I met Cynthia. Bombshell body, great with her hands and her skin was flawless. Would have preferred an hour with her and she wasn't unhappy to keep going but the knocking and Spanish through the door was taking me out of it. Sounds like they rotate different girls for different days of the week. Cynthia only works Sundays. Was recommend Princess for Saturday's for a similar hourglass girl.

Yiggy
06-02-19, 18:26
I wanted to try one more spot before I left OC and had mixed bag experience at Lila Spa. First, the girl checked if I was too big by having me drop the pants. I'm a grower not a show-er so I laughed knowing I'd pass the eyeball test. Afterwards price came up and I was shocked. 200 for boom boom after the 40 half hour room and 300 for blowjob and boom boom. Wish I could say I walked away but I'm a sucker who wants to try everything once. Seattle doesn't have young Asian FS girls.

Worked with Crystal, short and huge tits. Well done Tattoo and pretty face. Better than average English for what you expect. She seemed to really hate big dick and in her defense she warned me. As a professional she continued to work but I got soft based on her pained reaction. Told her that if she blew me I'd get hard again and while that didn't happen I got to commend her for going the extra mile.

Damn1111
06-20-19, 18:24
Anyone try west coast massage center near csuf? Have ads that make it seem like it's got extras but the front door was open / no secondary door. Hoping someone's had luck there.

Genbua
07-03-19, 00:50
Seem pretty quiet here. Is there any good AMP out there in anaheim area?

Kknm1
07-08-19, 12:36
Seem pretty quiet here. Is there any good AMP out there in anaheim area?I know it's very quite here. Even though there are alot of massage places in the city of Anaheim, but we still prefer to report them in OC forum.

BTW, just moved to Anaheim at the corner Magnolia and Katella. There's VIP massage very close to the house, wonder if its the same VIP that people been talking about.

DunKirk666
07-09-19, 00:25
I know it's very quite here. Even though there are alot of massage places in the city of Anaheim, but we still prefer to report them in OC forum.

BTW, just moved to Anaheim at the corner Magnolia and Katella. There's VIP massage very close to the house, wonder if its the same VIP that people been talking about.Anaheim is a ghost town nowadays. Try Garden Grove, Westminster, or Santa Ana.

StephenCurry
07-10-19, 03:27
Spa: Detox Spa (Known as "International Latina Spa" on RubMaps where they have their phone number.

Provider: Brandy.

Rate: 40 hhr, 100 for FS (She said give me 140 next time and I'll let you cum twice!

Availability: Wednesdays (and I believe Fridays).

So I asked to see the lineup and they actually had 3 latinas available! First one was shorter and had a fat ass and fat tits. The second one was average height with nice ass, but even nicer big tits waiting to pop out of her sexy dress. But the one who caught my eye was Brandy who was a tall light skinned latina MILF with blonde curly long hair. I think she just took a shower because her hair smelt fresh and was a little damp. But geeze her body looked smokin in that tight blue dress. Her ass was so nice and round and big that I wanted to pull that dress right off so I can smack it and grab it. I have to admit she wasn't as hot as Cynthia who I had previously, but this time around I was pretty horny and just recently broke up with my girl so I was down to fuck. Her tits are nice probably D's, but her ass is where it was at honestly. This may be my new go to spot for latinas guys. Let me know if you guys find any other hot ones here!

MrrBlue22
07-12-19, 11:02
Spa: Detox Spa (Known as International Latina Spaon RubMaps where they have their phone number.

Rate: 40 hhr, 100 for FS (She said give me 140 next time and I'll let you cum twice!

So I asked to see the lineup and they actually had 3 LatinaS available! First one was shorter and had a fat ass and fat tits. The second one was average height with nice ass, but even nicer big tits waiting to pop out of her sexy dress. But the one who caught my eye was Brandy who was a tall light skinned latina MILF with blonde curly long hair. I think she just took a shower because her hair smelt fresh and was a little damp. But geeze her body looked smokin in that tight blue dress. Her ass was so nice and round and big that I wanted to pull that dress right off so I can smack it and grab it. I have to admit she wasn't as hot as Cynthia who I had previously, but this time around I was pretty horny and just recently broke up with my girl so I was down to fuck. Her tits are nice probably D's, but her ass is where it was at honestly. This may be my new go to spot for LatinaS guys. Let me know if you guys find any other hot ones here!Saw her last week. She is bangin. Trying to check out this Brandy now. Thank for info.

Genbua
07-19-19, 23:51
Anaheim is a ghost town nowadays. Try Garden Grove, Westminster, or Santa Ana.Sad thing is that I usually get home at almost 9 pm and places in GG or Wes. Closed already.

Mintzpo
07-31-19, 17:12
I hit Brandy today. Kind of a butter face, but crazy body. I give her a 6 face, 8 body and 7 overall. No GFE, DFK / LFK. Felt a little rushed.

FrankD
08-08-19, 11:01
Hello.

Visiting from the Midwest.

Wasnt sure where to put this review but Ill go with this section.

If I am wrong. Please let me know.

Went to dream of Oasis that just opened from what I hear in Santa Ana.

MT was cute but pudgy.

She knew exactly what I came in for and just started a long tease massage while I layed on my back.

She almost seemed like she was going to let me fuck her when I was turning on the charm.

Anyways. . 40 for the house fee and. 50 for the tip.

And just like any good tourist. Went to one of the green floral shops you guys all over the place after.

Hope this helps.

Genbua
08-10-19, 02:21
[Deleted by Admin]

Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

A2

PorschePanAm
09-30-19, 12:03
Recently visited Detox Spa after reading some of the reviews on this site. Certainly did not disappoint. I asked to see the girls working and guy working the front office was way cool and obliged. First walks in Eva and she says hello and then walked in Camila, a bombshell with a perfect ass and huge tits. I chose Camila immediately and she got to work. Not much of a massage at all. But I guess that was to be expected since I was only offered $40 hh. Pretty much went straight for the flip and started taking off her clothes and proceeded with a nice slow BJ and then hopped on for CG and pleased herself while performing FL and genuinely was in to it which was super hot. Definite repeat when I'm in Orange County.

Mh101
10-03-19, 16:11
Anyone try west coast massage center near csuf? Have ads that make it seem like it's got extras but the front door was open / no secondary door. Hoping someone's had luck there.Don't waste your time here. Average looking girls who don't always offer extras. Been here 3 times now and it was 3 times too many. Even with the table shower, it was really shoddy and dirty. Not all offer extras and the ones that do want. 8 for HJ get out of here. Not to mention 4/10 massage.

Mh101
10-03-19, 16:28
Hit up cozy acu in Anaheim after being unable to find parking at detox. . 4 for hhr asked for a Latina. I'm walks in Mia. 25 yo Latina with hourglass shape, DDs and a fat ass. Soft flawless brown skin and tatted up on her back and ass. 1. 4 for everything. Wasted no time and she got to work. Rolled the rubber on with her mouth and gave a BJ for a few minutes, licking my balls while stocking. Got into CG to RCG doggy mish and then I guess she was getting tired because she got on her knees and started jackhammering. Told her I wasn't done and she said that she didn't have another rubber. I did though so we negotiated a bit more and let me keep going (past the. 3 min mark) for 10 more minutes. Got her in doggy and fingered her ass too. Blew all over her perfect ass to her dismay. Worth a visit if your close by.

Mintzpo
10-24-19, 08:24
Don't waste your time here. Average looking girls who don't always offer extras. Been here 3 times now and it was 3 times too many. Even with the table shower, it was really shoddy and dirty. Not all offer extras and the ones that do want. 8 for HJ get out of here. Not to mention 4/10 massage.I went recently and she wanted me to HJ myself. Take this one off the list for sure.

Slammer6008
11-07-19, 21:55
Hit up cozy acu in Anaheim after being unable to find parking at detox. . 4 for hhr asked for a Latina. I'm walks in Mia. 25 yo Latina with hourglass shape, DDs and a fat ass. Soft flawless brown skin and tatted up on her back and ass. 1. 4 for everything. Wasted no time and she got to work. Rolled the rubber on with her mouth and gave a BJ for a few minutes, licking my balls while stocking. Got into CG to RCG doggy mish and then I guess she was getting tired because she got on her knees and started jackhammering. Told her I wasn't done and she said that she didn't have another rubber. I did though so we negotiated a bit more and let me keep going (past the. 3 min mark) for 10 more minutes. Got her in doggy and fingered her ass too. Blew all over her perfect ass to her dismay. Worth a visit if your close by.Do they have any petite Asians there?

Mintzpo
11-10-19, 23:05
Do they have any petite Asians there?Hit up cozy as well, Friday. Got Monica. Very light skinned, curly haired and curvy Columbian. Seems to be Latinas only. She was green eyes, light skin, long light brown hair. Ds+, super nice. . 50 house and $. 10 tip. She's only Friday's.

Slammer6008
11-11-19, 22:07
Hit up cozy as well, Friday. Got Monica. Very light skinned, curly haired and curvy Columbian. Seems to be Latinas only. She was green eyes, light skin, long light brown hair. Ds+, super nice. . 50 house and $. 10 tip. She's only Friday's.Does she have a petite frame? Thanks brother.

Mintzpo
11-14-19, 20:14
Does she have a petite frame? Thanks brother.Not petite, but def not thick. Medium. Felt good grabbing that ass from bottom.

RandyOne
12-09-19, 14:05
Can you send me the address. Not finding it easy in web searches. Thanks.

Spa: Detox Spa (Known as "International Latina Spa" on RubMaps where they have their phone number.

So I asked to see the lineup and they actually had 3 latinas available! First one was shorter and had a fat ass and fat tits. The second one was average height with nice ass, but even nicer big tits waiting to pop out of her sexy dress. But the one who caught my eye was Brandy who was a tall light skinned latina MILF with blonde curly long hair. I think she just took a shower because her hair smelt fresh and was a little damp. But geeze her body looked smokin in that tight blue dress. Her ass was so nice and round and big that I wanted to pull that dress right off so I can smack it and grab it. I have to admit she wasn't as hot as Cynthia who I had previously, but this time around I was pretty horny and just recently broke up with my girl so I was down to fuck. Her tits are nice probably D's, but her ass is where it was at honestly. This may be my new go to spot for latinas guys. Let me know if you guys find any other hot ones here!

Explorer143
01-05-20, 07:47
Can you PM me the address been looking for a spot with Latinas thanks.

RobDunn123
01-06-20, 19:13
Hit up cozy acu in Anaheim after being unable to find parking at detox. . 4 for hhr asked for a Latina. I'm walks in Mia. 25 yo Latina with hourglass shape, DDs and a fat ass. Soft flawless brown skin and tatted up on her back and ass. 1. 4 for everything. Wasted no time and she got to work. Rolled the rubber on with her mouth and gave a BJ for a few minutes, licking my balls while stocking. Got into CG to RCG doggy mish and then I guess she was getting tired because she got on her knees and started jackhammering. Told her I wasn't done and she said that she didn't have another rubber. I did though so we negotiated a bit more and let me keep going (past the. 3 min mark) for 10 more minutes. Got her in doggy and fingered her ass too. Blew all over her perfect ass to her dismay. Worth a visit if your close by.PM Me the address. Trying to visit soon.

CantBuyMeLove
01-19-20, 18:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

StephenCurry
01-26-20, 05:07
Can you send me the address. Not finding it easy in web searches. Thanks.Look up Detox Spa on Rubmaps, city is Garden Grove.

Snoop1234
01-27-20, 14:39
Hey gents, this one is visiting DC, her only other listing is in Anaheim. She has 12 PD reviews but I never trust those. Anyone know if she is legit? Pics are out of control hot. Thanks in advance.

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Anaheim/Meganjay

Lift Her Up
01-30-20, 15:18
. . . . 4 for hhr asked for a Latina. I'm walks in Mia. 25 yo Latina . . . . 1. 4 for everything. Wasted no time . . ..Does that mean $point4 plus the house fee for a total of $point8, or just a tip of $ in addition to the point4 for the hhr? Thanks for your clarification.

Lift Her Up.

AzPussy
02-23-20, 00:43
I am a traveler from Arizona, visited Anaheim for a few days. I read the forum of what place where worth the visit for Latinas and the one that drove my attention was Cozy acu. This place is located on Lincoln ave. And hidden a bit but not too hard to find. When I got in the mamasa came out to greed me she said directed me to a room but before I got there I asked to use the bathroom so I did, as I came out she pointed me to a different room with a bed so I thought OK! I took my cloths off when I gorgeous MILF blond came in named Monica. Big ass large tits and small waist she look very sexy on her tight dress and platform heels she was all dolled up and smell great. I had paid for the Hr which was my mistake as I tight they were like the Arizona places (you get an actual massage with tease and the the main course) but not complains here. So I laid on stomach and she ask if I wanted oil which I said yes, she rubbed very lightly for completely of minutes then asked me to turn around. She said what I wanted so I told her to fuck. She asked how much so I gave her my usual $120. She was happy and said ok, she got undress and showed that gorgeous man maid body. She stated the CBJ until I was hard then moved to CG and we finish with mish. I filled the bag as that pussy felt great soft warmth and wet tight around my dick. She seem to enjoyed her self too but any who. I finished in about half hr and we chatted a bit, she got dress and I did too. Got me a water and off I went. She seems nice and kind and seems like if you get her right she may be a freak.

I would rate face 8-10, body 9-10, attitude 8-10 she just need more connection like DFK, LK, FIV, FIA, DATY and I think she could be a top notch girl she does have the body to fuck.

I want to thank you all four your reviews on this place as it made my job much easier to find a place here.

I will for sure look forward on visiting this please in future adventures.

AfroJack81
02-29-20, 22:49
Had brandy. Saw some reviews about her. Wasn't too impressed. Body was decent. That was about it. Body 7. Face 5. Attitude 3. CBJ, mish, finished in k-9. Pretty mechanical. Felt rushed. Said she works wed and fridays. Definitely won't repeat. Not sure if it was an off day as reviews seemed worth while. Wasnt expecting GFE but had better service from non GFE providers elsewhere.

RobDunn123
03-02-20, 20:18
I am a traveler from Arizona, visited Anaheim for a few days. I read the forum of what place where worth the visit for Latinas and the one that drove my attention was Cozy acu. This place is located on Lincoln ave. And hidden a bit but not too hard to find. When I got in the mamasa came out to greed me she said directed me to a room but before I got there I asked to use the bathroom so I did, as I came out she pointed me to a different room with a bed so I thought OK! I took my cloths off when I gorgeous MILF blond came in named Monica. Big ass large tits and small waist she look very sexy on her tight dress and platform heels she was all dolled up and smell great. I had paid for the Hr which was my mistake as I tight they were like the Arizona places (you get an actual massage with tease and the the main course) but not complains here. So I laid on stomach and she ask if I wanted oil which I said yes, she rubbed very lightly for completely of minutes then asked me to turn around. She said what I wanted so I told her to fuck. She asked how much so I gave her my usual $120. She was happy and said ok, she got undress and showed that gorgeous man maid body. She stated the CBJ until I was hard then moved to CG and we finish with mish. I filled the bag as that pussy felt great soft warmth and wet tight around my dick. She seem to enjoyed her self too but any who. I finished in about half hr and we chatted a bit, she got dress and I did too. Got me a water and off I went. She seems nice and kind and seems like if you get her right she may be a freak.

I would rate face 8-10, body 9-10, attitude 8-10 she just need more connection like DFK, LK, FIV, FIA, DATY and I think she could be a top notch girl she does have the body to fuck.

I want to thank you all four your reviews on this place as it made my job much easier to find a place here.

I will for sure look forward on visiting this please in future adventures.Anyone know when Monica is in. I want to pay a visit.

Mintzpo
03-02-20, 23:48
Anyone know when Monica is in. I want to pay a visit.Friday's, but I stopped seeing her because she has consistently had bad breath and ass smelled of shit last two times. Not even kidding, such a turn off for me. To each there own.

Slammer6008
03-05-20, 22:15
Has anyone tried Ti. Or something like that? Or pm me Nobody responded yet so maybe she's good.

JohnnySmith69
03-22-20, 10:53
Michele.

60 min: $35.

Very hot asian but nothing.

There's a review on on another site but I don't pay.

Dog777
05-13-20, 23:47
Help. I'm looking for a place with a girl with a nice Bush. Old school.

PussyDestroyr
05-21-20, 10:55
Help. I'm looking for a place with a girl with a nice Bush. Old school.Take a time machine back to 1977?

HowdyDoody32
05-25-20, 02:40
Help. I'm looking for a place with a girl with a nice Bush. Old school.Not in OC, but fairly close, Tiffany at Cathay Massage in Bellflower. 29, decent looking Chinese girl with full Bush. I think they still closed though.

MyCorona
05-25-20, 10:17
Not in OC, but fairly close, Tiffany at Cathay Massage in Bellflower. 29, decent looking Chinese girl with full Bush. I think they still closed though.Tiffany doesn't work there anymore. Was told she left a few months ago.

RmD2020
05-30-20, 00:14
Anyone have any intel on whether Cozy Acu will open? Or if they are taking appointments? I would really like to pay a visit.

Mhsm2014
05-30-20, 00:29
Help. I'm looking for a place with a girl with a nice Bush. Old school.I saw a girl at Emerald Day Spa in Orange that had some hair. Of course this was months ago and sorry but I don't remember her name but she was Asian. The place has Asians, whites and Latinas. All really hot girls that I've seen there. I'm with you though. I love a woman with some grass on the field.

Ezlyfer
06-10-20, 04:51
Anyone know if Detox Spot is open with everything going on, and if Cynthia in particular is still there? Dear god that woman has some gorgeous titties.

Plasma Spray
06-10-20, 16:01
It is "open" but with locked doors.

Either call ahead or just wait outside for a few minutes and someone will come out to unlock.

A.

As for Cynthia. No se. They all. Have fantastic boltons! LOL.

ForestGreen213
09-18-20, 16:54
Any hot Latin girls offering FS massage?

Harbors
09-19-20, 11:45
Michele.

There's a review on on another site but I don't pay.You can get HE. Don't see anything else on the maps.

WhistleHard
10-30-20, 12:56
Went to check out Michelle at LOL. Interesting spot in the corner of a strip mall next to some restaurants.

$35 to the mms. Michelle is in her 30's /40's, cute but not hot China girl. Petite but not toned. Average massage with some teasing. Flipped and got HE wo negotiation. Allowed some touching under the shirt. Additional $.50 tip and out the door.

Michele.

There's a review on on another site but I don't pay.

SplendidKi
12-24-20, 22:46
I received a message: How tight my kitty! Cum to see me in Orange County! Ins: jjjina4.

I wonder how they know my number. Is there anyone follow this ins?

Atkbp
09-25-21, 22:18
Does anyone know any 24 hour spots either AAMP or reguler AMP?

Or do I have to build up a report, its going to take time but I need to know if its worth it.

MPNinja
10-13-21, 13:05
Help. I'm looking for a place with a girl with a nice Bush. Old school.Same here.

SlickJJ
05-13-22, 12:03
Went here last night. Got FS from a girl named Nikki. Fake ass and tits. She was okay looking. Service was terrible. Hand blocked every thrust. Not coming back here. $50 entry but asked for 60. Told him that someone told me over the phone $50. He took it after some negotiating. Open till 4 am so that was the attraction to this place. Damn late night places suck lately. All good ones open after 10 pm let me know.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Escorts/2518-w-linconl-ave-anaheim-ca/22466026.html

Genbua
05-15-22, 16:36
Went here last night. Got FS from a girl named Nikki. Fake ass and tits. She was okay looking. Service was terrible. Hand blocked every thrust. Not coming back here. $50 entry but asked for 60. Told him that someone told me over the phone $50. He took it after some negotiating. Open till 4 am so that was the attraction to this place. Damn late night places suck lately. All good ones open after 10 pm let me know.

https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Escorts/2518-w-linconl-ave-anaheim-ca/22466026.htmlMan, I feel like Anaheim is kinda dried right now. The price is. A lot like bait and raise. Like make your ball ready and use that to increase the cost. I usually lost all motivation after negotiating.

GDawg112
05-22-22, 13:41
Y'all know any massage places that give this type service?

AiC S
05-31-22, 08:08
Man, I feel like Anaheim is kinda dried right now. The price is. A lot like bait and raise. Like make your ball ready and use that to increase the cost. I usually lost all motivation after negotiating.Shame to hear. Will be in Anaheim more frequently and have been looking for recommendations.

MrSprinkles
06-29-22, 14:19
Y'all know any massage places that give this type service?Good question. I also want to know.

Caribe
06-29-22, 18:28
Y'all know any massage places that give this type service?Dude, 2 posts and you are already asking for BBFS tips?

MarkTwoThoUSA
08-09-22, 09:45
Has anyone checked them out? TIA.

KalvinHobbs
08-14-22, 21:53
Does anyone know any 24 hour spots either AAMP or reguler AMP?

Or do I have to build up a report, its going to take time but I need to know if its worth it.Never heard of any aamp that's 24/7. Some RAs work later hours think the latest I seen was last call at like 2 am.

XxPartyBoy300
08-29-22, 01:29
Y'all know any massage places that give this type service?Check out skipthegames (dot) com.

CubeBrick
12-29-22, 16:17
Had a great session at Sea Salt Spa (formerly Happy Face Spa) with a little spinner named Amy. She has a petite slender little body with a cute little round butt, thin waist and nice C cups boobs.

I got the half hour, and I was surprised her massage was actually pretty good, especially for a full service place. She put her knees into my back for some deep massage, felt awesome. The shoulder work was very welcomed I will be back for some post-workout body rub.

Then we got to the sexy part, she started touching me sensually, tickling my butt and legs. Then a nice CBJ and some ball sucking. Got her naked, she has a nice little body, couple of small tattoos but nothing to distracting. Pounded her in standing mission, loved the sight of her boobs bouncing like jello or flan. She turned around for some k9 too. She has a sexy ass so smooth and nicely shaped.

Overall a really good session, especially since she did a good massage which I didn't expect. This tiny little center is kinda hidden too, which was a plus. Happy mongering!

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-sea-salt-spa-stanton-ca-163091#rubmaps.

Koolakulak
01-19-23, 09:21
Had a great session at Sea Salt Spa (formerly Happy Face Spa) with a little spinner named Amy. She has a petite slender little body with a cute little round butt, thin waist and nice C cups boobs.

I got the half hour, and I was surprised her massage was actually pretty good, especially for a full service place. She put her knees into my back for some deep massage, felt awesome. The shoulder work was very welcomed I will be back for some post-workout body rub.

Then we got to the sexy part, she started touching me sensually, tickling my butt and legs. Then a nice CBJ and some ball sucking. Got her naked, she has a nice little body, couple of small tattoos but nothing to distracting. Pounded her in standing mission, loved the sight of her boobs bouncing like jello or flan. She turned around for some k9 too. She has a sexy ass so smooth and nicely shaped.

Overall a really good session, especially since she did a good massage which I didn't expect. This tiny little center is kinda hidden too, which was a plus. Happy mongering!

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-sea-salt-spa-stanton-ca-163091#rubmaps.Thanks for the review. What was the damage?

MagikMoonKei
01-20-23, 13:54
Has anyone been to Devils House / Angels Touch. I found their IG page a couple weeks ago, and there's some masseuse I am tempted to see. But would like some insight first.

TIA.

HankyDaPanky
03-02-23, 18:02
So coming out to your neck of the woods from Chicago and wondering if anyone would have some recommendations for the Torrance area.

Looks like there is a shit pot full of AMPs on Rmaps but I could use a little direction.

Will be happy to recommend Chicago style too.

PM is great! Thanks.

RedRoddddd
03-05-23, 18:38
Has anyone been to Devils House / Angels Touch. I found their IG page a couple weeks ago, and there's some masseuse I am tempted to see. But would like some insight first.

TIA.Is that the latina spot on chapman in orange?

RedRoddddd
03-05-23, 18:40
Never heard of any aamp that's 24/7. Some RAs work later hours think the latest I seen was last call at like 2 am.Crappy latina place on katella is open till 4 am.

Check bedpage, escort section has some late night m. Parlors.

Or get an e. Scort.

RedRoddddd
03-05-23, 18:42
Shame to hear. Will be in Anaheim more frequently and have been looking for recommendations.Head over to Westminster, it's the opposite. 20-30 places on Westminster blvd, fighting for every dollar. Mostly Chinese few Vietnamese.

CubeBrick
03-11-23, 17:45
Thanks for the review. What was the damage?Sea Salt is in the same space as the former Happy Face Spa, which before was Red Rose Massage. I can't imagine all the action that has taken place inside those walls.

So anyhow, Sea Salt is a bit more low key now, and the quality of the girls is pretty good. It's 40 to get in, which is the same as it ever been. However, lately the FS gals ask for 1. 6. Which is actually reasonable, but I've had them go as low as 1. 2 sometimes. Depend who you get. The gals are actually reasonably young, in their late 20's and earl 30's which is not too shabby. And they are down for action so I do visit this place once in a while it's in my rotation. Always new girls in there.

AeroStartC
06-27-23, 02:46
I must preface this by saying that I do have a regular UTR gal that does everything that I ask for a very reasonable donation, so that has kept me away from the SWs and MPs. However, as good as she is in performance, I have the hardest time cumming with her. Occasionally, things go right, but I need more than that.

Normally, I am in San Diego. Being in Anaheim recently though, got me looking at the Massage places, and I was intrigued by CubeBrick's report of Sea Salt Spa near Cerritos and Beach Blvd. After arriving at the intersection and spending some time hunting for this place, I was unable to find it. As Cube said, it is a bit hidden.

There was another report recommending taking a drive along Westminster for other options. I started towards Westminster, but stopped short when I saw another "Grand Opening" sign along the way.

This was Cristal's Day Spa, on Stanton Ave. I walked in and could hear talk in the back, but there was not anyone in the front. I started to walk out, but just then the cutest little Vietnamese gal came out with a big smile, short skintight dress, and "C" tits. How was I able to say no to that? With both of us playing with each other on the way to the room, there was a lot of laughs and teasing. HF was. 4, and I undressed.

She came in, and within seconds, the fun and teasing continued, negotiations started, settling on 1. 2. She had a gorgeous figure, and even though the tits were enhanced Cs, they sure felt good. We negotiated again for everything, Started with 69, and a ton of oil on the shaft and balls, I just couldn't believe I had this beautiful late 20's Vietnamese gal all to myself for a short while. She put the cover on, and I immediately blew the load that had been building up for months. At the that point, I burst out laughing. She was giggling, but when I told her that I had been with my UTR gal for months without cuming, and with her it was only about 15 minutes, she burst out laughing, proud that she could be the best. We played around a bit, and she never even asked for the extra donation. I will repeat, as it was a great time, and a very relaxing ride home. She has a friend there as well, but I did not see her.

AeroStartC
06-27-23, 18:17
I must preface this by saying that I do have a regular UTR gal that does everything that I ask for a very reasonable donation, so that has kept me away from the SWs and MPs. However, as good as she is in performance, I have the hardest time cumming with her. Occasionally, things go right, but I need more than that.

Normally, I am in San Diego. Being in Anaheim recently though, got me looking at the Massage places, and I was intrigued by CubeBrick's report of Sea Salt Spa near Cerritos and Beach Blvd. After arriving at the intersection and spending some time hunting for this place, I was unable to find it. As Cube said, it is a bit hidden.

There was another report recommending taking a drive along Westminster for other options. I started towards Westminster, but stopped short when I saw another "Grand Opening" sign along the way.

This was Cristal's Day Spa, on Beach Blvd. I walked in and could hear talk in the back, but there was not anyone in the front. I started to walk out, but just then the cutest little Vietnamese gal came out with a big smile, short skintight dress, and "C" tits. How was I able to say no to that? With both of us playing with each other on the way to the room, there was a lot of laughs and teasing. HF was. 4, and I undressed.

She came in, and within seconds, the fun and teasing continued, negotiations started, settling on 1. 2. She had a gorgeous figure, and even though the tits were enhanced Cs, they sure felt good. We negotiated again for everything, Started with 69, and a ton of oil on the shaft and balls, I just couldn't believe I had this beautiful late 20's Vietnamese gal all to myself for a short while. She put the cover on, and I immediately blew the load that had been building up for months. At the that point, I burst out laughing. She was giggling, but when I told her that I had been with my UTR gal for months without cuming, and with her it was only about 15 minutes, she burst out laughing, proud that she could be the best. We played around a bit, and she never even asked for the extra donation. I will repeat, as it was a great time, and a very relaxing ride home. She has a friend there as well, but I did not see her.I had the wrong address. It is on Beach Blvd.

ShowMeLove
08-16-23, 14:33

TIA.Did you end up trying it, was it a full P.S. Type place or more of a nuru.

Sex7521
09-08-23, 19:15
Has anyone checked them out? TIA.Went and got Kristine she is great! It was HF was 45 and another 1. 5. once I got back only had 1. 2. And she said that would work. I laid down and she took everything but thong off and started giving a great NURU. Then again it was my first one so nothing to compare it to. Told me to flip and teased a little then got lots of oil and began rubbing. Allowed touching but not under the thong. Timer went off before I finished and she kept going another 5 to get me to finish. Not sure I'd there is more available but would for sure to back!

Fav6977
10-04-23, 18:38
On S Euclid. 80 for the hour with TS. Excellent massage. Covered throughout, including in TS. No hint of extras. 60 tip.

Helmette
11-07-23, 01:04
Did you end up trying it, was it a full P.S. Type place or more of a nuru.My very first MP experience with big fat ass Latina was here. Back then, I didn't know any better, so I paid whatever they asked for and didn't negotiate. A few things to note: (1) Insta photos are fake but try to represent how masseuses appear; but actual masseuses are about 150% thicker or uglier than what the Insta photos show. (2) If they smell you're an amateur, they will push you around with service prices. 6th time I went, a thick-ass Latina MILF told me what regulars would pay; and yes, I was dumbass to pay 2 x more. So act like you have been there before. Different masseuses asks for different service fees, but FS should range 150 to 200 (as of October 2023). (3) Most of masseuses offer a full menu, from legit massage to NURU, HE, CBJ, CFS. I find a few that does not offer all the way.

Best of luck, and please share your experience with us here, and if you know any better Latina house for more reasonable price, please let me know as well. Thanks!