PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mark1160
08-04-11, 01:41
Well for a truck stop this size and as dark as it gets in the back rows, I was hoping to tell you about all kinds of fun and games going on.

But unless I've got it on a bad night, maybe only work 1/2 day Wednesday, the place is deserted, as far as lot lizards go.

The food in the restaurant is good, if you do stop by, you could probably leave your door unlocked theres nothing happening here.

Spoonful
08-18-11, 19:29
I am surprised that there aren't reports on West Memphis on these forums. The truck stops there were / have been legendary or infamous (depending on how you look at it) for years and years. I'm guessing maybe things have changed there.

Member #4863
08-25-11, 23:54
I am surprised that there aren't reports on West Memphis on these forums. The truck stops there were / have been legendary or infamous (depending on how you look at it) for years and years. I'm guessing maybe things have changed there.They may show up more in the Memphis, TN forum area. I know there is quite an active group over this way.

Micko Sull
10-20-11, 19:01
They may show up more in the Memphis, TN forum area. I know there is quite an active group over this way.I haven't seen anything in the Memphis forum and came here looking for the info in W. Memphis.

Jcgarr1
06-07-13, 09:34
The Flying J is still active. Not as much action as the old days but, You can find a few. Found a little white girl a few days ago. She would do basically anything I wanted but price was high. I would say negotiations are possible.

Jcgarr1
06-09-13, 19:29
Another night at the Flying J. Only saw one black girl, was not my type. Things have calmed in West Memphis.