PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Abig One
07-16-10, 21:41
Went to French Quarter a week or so ago about 2-4 in p.m. Only 2 girls working. One had a belly paunch and tattoos, but was kinda friendly. She went down below to private dance room with a guy, and he stayed with her a while.

I bought a private dance from "Cash." She is thin and fairly well built. Her face is a bit homely, and her teeth are kinda funky. Then, when downstairs and she strips down, she looks pretty good. However, when I touch her boobs, it is like they are filled with boulders. They are hard and un-giving to the touch. Bad boob job. Her attitude sucks as well. Very haughty.

Maybe things are better later. A year or so ago, I met another girl who went by Diamond. Let me touch anywhere, such her nipples and finger her clit. She got me off really good, then stuck her snatch in my mouth and ground my mouth until she came hard too. Wish there were more dreams like that there.

Hillbillydelux
04-06-11, 23:38
I was hanging around forest city this afternoon and noticed that they were closed. Anybody know when they are going to open back up?

Uubergeek
04-22-11, 02:07
I was hanging around forest city this afternoon and noticed that they were closed. Anybody know when they are going to open back up?They were closed down with concrete barriers in the parking lot in late March when I tried to stop in so I'm wondering if it's a permanent thing?