PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

WilfredRules
01-25-14, 23:03
Coming to town soon. What's the good word on AMP in LR?

Renegade56
01-27-14, 14:30
Coming to town soon. What's the good word on AMP in LR?No AMPs around here.

Dallas would be the closest!

Sensual Man
01-31-14, 12:38
Has anyone TOFTT on this one...please pm me if you've seen her..thanks!

http://littlerock.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-female-massage-practitioner/5177405

HunterGather
03-08-14, 20:50
I'm planning on checking this place out. Anyone have anything to report? I'll probably go there this week and report.

http://littlerock.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-grand-opening/5156845

HunterGather
03-17-14, 22:08
I went by 400 and. Bowman Rd or signed as literally "Asian Massage.".

Pretty busy (while I was there for 1 h15 min or so I saw 3 different patrons besides myself). Since their ad on BP said grand opening I said I'd had never been there before (although I'm doubtful its that new). They had me fill out a bogus medical form (I guess they wanted to give off the impression of seeming legit). It had me give massage history, where I was having pain, etc. I didn't put a shred of legit info on it and continued to pay for a 1 hour massage $69. Table shower is included during the afternoon ($10 extra during other times). It was being used so I couldn't partake (did I mention the place was busy) and I didn't mind missing out. Usually I like going for the table shower because I can feel out the girl but oh well I didn't want to wait. There was one other therapist besides mine. Both typical 30 something AMP workers (tight asians but look their age). Mamasan was training some dude behind the front desk (who spoke almost no english). Anyhow on to the massage. I'd give it a 7/10 for the hour. I had 'Mir (l?) ey and she was friendly. No issues rubbing me down (I declined to have a towel which she was cool with) but definitely avoided the boys. Upon the flip she didn't give any special attention and we finished the vanilla massage. Who knows how the other girls might be, YMMV. Overall it was a decent AMP, but I'd rather go somewhere with less traffic and a better chance of extras. Looks like LR is still pretty dry when it come to AMP's.

Stay safe.

Renegade56
03-18-14, 10:10
I went by 400 and. Bowman Rd or signed as literally "Asian Massage.".

Pretty busy (while I was there for 1 h15 min or so I saw 3 different patrons besides myself). Since their ad on BP said grand opening I said I'd had never been there before (although I'm doubtful its that new). They had me fill out a bogus medical form (I guess they wanted to give off the impression of seeming legit). It had me give massage history, where I was having pain, etc. I didn't put a shred of legit info on it and continued to pay for a 1 hour massage $69. Table shower is included during the afternoon ($10 extra during other times). It was being used so I couldn't partake (did I mention the place was busy) and I didn't mind missing out. Usually I like going for the table shower because I can feel out the girl but oh well I didn't want to wait. There was one other therapist besides mine. Both typical 30 something AMP workers (tight asians but look their age). Mamasan was training some dude behind the front desk (who spoke almost no english). Anyhow on to the massage. I'd give it a 7/10 for the hour. I had 'Mir (l?) ey and she was friendly. No issues rubbing me down (I declined to have a towel which she was cool with) but definitely avoided the boys. Upon the flip she didn't give any special attention and we finished the vanilla massage. Who knows how the other girls might be, YMMV. Overall it was a decent AMP, but I'd rather go somewhere with less traffic and a better chance of extras. Looks like LR is still pretty dry when it come to AMP's.

Stay safe.With Little Rock PD having a dedicated vice squad, I seriously doubt there will ever be an AMP here where extras easily available. Use extreme caution with any hobby activities in the city limits of LR!

Dallas AMPs have me spoiled, even they are under scrutiny right now!

Sensual Man
04-01-14, 22:16
Took a chance on these two beautiful ladies and I'm so glad I did. I found their ad by searching for 'massage' on CL personals. These girls are totally legit. I was a little skeptical at first because they wanted the funds up front, but they put me at ease soon after. Very Professional and Accomidating. Totally RECOMMEND! You can see their pics on their ad. Best $ I've ever spent! Here's their digits: 479-223-9530.

Tell them David recommended you!

HunterGather
05-26-14, 02:19
With Little Rock PD having a dedicated vice squad, I seriously doubt there will ever be an AMP here where extras easily available. Use extreme caution with any hobby activities in the city limits of LR!

Dallas AMPs have me spoiled, even they are under scrutiny right now!I really should make a trip out to Dallas. I've heard the strip club scene was good but add in the AMPs. It's a done deal. I think I might stop wasting my gas on hobbying in LR.

SunSin1
06-16-14, 08:20
There seem to have been a few new AMPs that opened recently according to LR Backpage.

I am going to be in your area this week. Anybody TOFTT yet and find out if there is any happiness to be had?

Seems to be dead in Arkansas at least on this forum.

Do you guys have a Korean Town or China Town?

Thanks in advance for the intel.

MoneyGetPaid
06-18-14, 09:01
There seem to have been a few new AMPs that opened recently according to LR Backpage.

I am going to be in your area this week. Anybody TOFTT yet and find out if there is any happiness to be had?

Seems to be dead in Arkansas at least on this forum.

Do you guys have a Korean Town or China Town?

Thanks in advance for the intel.No Korea town or China town. Good luck on finding a real AMP. The only one I know of in the state is in hot springs.

LaserKing
06-23-14, 20:59
No Korea town or China town. Good luck on finding a real AMP. The only one I know of in the state is in hot springs.Do they offer he? I went to dream spa an it is legit so I stroke out.

Football Fan
07-04-14, 04:08
Nashville sr member here. Any news on Katy?

http://littlerock.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-velvet-touch-massage-tostimulate-your-body-and-mind-38/3609185

Member #4561
07-04-14, 20:02

http://littlerock.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-velvet-touch-massage-tostimulate-your-body-and-mind-38/3609185I was in Little Rock had appt scheduled but she cancelled on me. Hoping to see her when I return on the 5th before returning to Nashville. Her rates were $ for 30 min & $5 for 60 min. What she quoted me.

LongNeck
07-06-14, 18:21
Had a dream with her about a year ago, she was great, could not tell if she is a smoker or not, a little on the heavy side, but far from a BBW. Great time, massage, teasing, HJ BBBJ, no CIM, Huge naturals fun to play with. Would love another time with here if I'm that way again.

http://littlerock.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-velvet-touch-massage-tostimulate-your-body-and-mind-38/3609185

BossHawg
12-08-14, 01:32
http://littlerock.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-get-a-nice-massage-from-an-american-girl/5820272

American girl provided me with a decent massage that was downright awesome at times. It was in her private studio, and the atmosphere was good. She is a White, vanilla skinned lady, very petite and cute. She was also very polite and considerate. Also, draping is optional, so handle that info accordingly. Three guesses as to which one I chose, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. There was no hint of extras, but the massage was good. It was $70 for an hour massage.

Sensual Man
12-15-14, 00:22
I can vouch for her too and Boss Hog. Everything he said is true. She does give a awesome massage!

http://littlerock.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-get-a-nice-massage-from-an-american-girl/5820272

American girl provided me with a decent massage that was downright awesome at times. It was in her private studio, and the atmosphere was good. She is a White, vanilla skinned lady, very petite and cute. She was also very polite and considerate. Also, draping is optional, so handle that info accordingly. Three guesses as to which one I chose, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. There was no hint of extras, but the massage was good. It was $70 for an hour massage.

TexasSano
05-18-15, 13:37
Any more updates on this provider from anyone? Send me PM if necessary.

I can vouch for her too and Boss Hog. Everything he said is true. She does give a awesome massage!

Mikeal
11-15-15, 13:30
Any more updates on this provider from anyone? Send me PM if necessary.I set up a meet but she switched herself out for her sister. Massage wasn't worth it and she kept on checking her damn phone the whole hour. Not sure if I'd repeat. Maybe if I got her instead. Happy hunting!

Mikeal
11-15-15, 13:33

http://littlerock.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-velvet-touch-massage-tostimulate-your-body-and-mind-38/3609185She quoted me $$. That was a little too much for her age, IMO. Anybody else got any info?

Mikeal
11-15-15, 13:40
Gents, I'm new to the area and in search of a good provider. An Intel will be greatly appreciated and reciprocated when you visit my stomping grounds or from what I gather during my time here. I look forward to your pm. Thanks. Mike.

Mikeal
11-15-15, 14:06
I recently meet with this lady. Strictly legit but the best massage ever. She even brings her own table and oils. Draping was required and no funny business was allowed. Definitely repeat when I'm in need of a great massage.

http://littlerock.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touche-mobile-massage-therapy-is-only-a-phone-call-away/6145598

Makon Make
01-04-16, 19:17
New to the area and looking for some information on the massage parlors. They seem legit according to some websites and others say they are the place to go. Just don't want to waste funds learning the lessons others have already learned.

Houston832
01-23-16, 03:37
Looking to get a legit massage. Really tensed and need my back rub down. Not looking for extra just straight massage. Any recommendations?

Sensual Man
01-26-16, 13:29
Looking for any reviews on this one. Please pm only.

Kate's Medicine Wheel Massage.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/thp/5416534637.html

Makon Make
02-09-16, 01:24
No luck finding any HE in this town. We need to get this forum more active, tell all your buddies and let them know to post on here. We have to start sharing more, haha.

Makon Make
03-05-16, 16:45
Hit up body balance and nature stream. Had about a 6 in looks at BB and 5 at NS. Got the table shower at NS and showed the boy at both with no luck. LR sucks for AMPs. Buy I guess we all knew that.

Makon Make
04-11-16, 17:29
Hit up Jasmine day spa for a late Saturday afternoon massage. It was a good massage but nothing more to be had. This town is a bust.

Toy123
09-18-16, 09:08
Ok so is it confirmed there aren't ANY places that might give you a little extra?

Also what's the verdict on waxing places? Looking maybe for extra from those.

Makon Make
10-02-16, 12:42
Ok so is it confirmed there aren't ANY places that might give you a little extra?

Also what's the verdict on waxing places? Looking maybe for extra from those.I've tried several and had no luck what so ever, best bet is backpage girl that gives massages and even t hen you usually don't get a quality massage.

MasterFool101
03-22-17, 04:51
There was a joint I've hit up twice recently. It was in downtown little rock. Best damn massage I've had in a long time. The women here weren't scrubs. HE at first visit and second. Sadly I believe they are closed now. The phone number I used to use is disconnected and I never see any cars out front anymore. I'll have to keep searching.

Sensual Man
03-23-17, 15:41
http://www.fox16.com/news/local-news/second-massage-spa-busted-for-prostitution-in-lr-since-start-of-2017/678608434

BossHawg
04-08-17, 07:05
http://www.fox16.com/news/local-news/second-massage-spa-busted-for-prostitution-in-lr-since-start-of-2017/678608434Thank my lucky stars that I DO NOT, DO NOT live in Central Arkansas. Yes, you guys have the big city, but look at how it is ran. I have been to the Garden Spa and Lily's Massage numerous times, especially the Garden Spa, and I always enjoyed the Garden. I used to go there on Sunday nights. They were really nice, and they did not solicit me for anything. They had a nice table shower and a friendly atmosphere.

What a joke! The local Deputy Dawg club going into massage parlors looking for illegal activities? That's like going into a crack-house looking for a rock and then being appalled when you find one. So that's how it's done in the mighty Little Rock. Taxpayer's money is being spent to send Cooter Brown with a good-ole-boy badge in undercover to bust a HE, and then they get on tv and brag about it like they just caught the next Boston bombers.

Here is the pathetic deal! Little Rock, like Jonesboro even though it is much bigger, still operates with a small town mentality, where the local Aunt Esthers from "Sanford & Son" take upon themselves to purge the town of heathens and sinners. The only thing missing is a scarlet letter and the long ruler used by the angry nun that beat up "The Blues Brothers. " Goodbye Little Rock!

WilluEatMyJizz
04-25-17, 01:22
Thank my lucky stars that I DO NOT, DO NOT live in Central Arkansas. Yes, you guys have the big city, but look at how it is ran. I have been to the Garden Spa and Lily's Massage numerous times, especially the Garden Spa, and I always enjoyed the Garden. I used to go there on Sunday nights. They were really nice, and they did not solicit me for anything. They had a nice table shower and a friendly atmosphere.

What a joke! The local Deputy Dawg club going into massage parlors looking for illegal activities? That's like going into a crack-house looking for a rock and then being appalled when you find one. So that's how it's done in the mighty Little Rock. Taxpayer's money is being spent to send Cooter Brown with a good-ole-boy badge in undercover to bust a HE, and then they get on tv and brag about it like they just caught the next Boston bombers.

Here is the pathetic deal! Little Rock, like Jonesboro even though it is much bigger, still operates with a small town mentality, where the local Aunt Esthers from "Sanford & Son" take upon themselves to purge the town of heathens and sinners. The only thing missing is a scarlet letter and the long ruler used by the angry nun that beat up "The Blues Brothers. " Goodbye Little Rock!You would think with a place with an airport named after Clinton it would be HJ AND BJ ON every corner.

I guess that girl who flew in from NY was used to all the "pussy grabbers" .

BTW flying from NY is not trafficking (working off your visa HJ at a time is).

BTW I tried three places in Little Rock never was able to get the goods, nice massages maybe one tease and one self service I refused, maybe I should ask the cops there technique (maybe he said I'm a cop and if you don't give me hand job I'll turn you in, and then he did).

If they really want to protect And server they should work on the drug issue and also get additional clinics for testing and rehab.

Half1234
05-04-17, 15:32
Is there really no place here for a good HE? Someone PM me if you know any that actually deliver the goods.

BossHawg
06-11-17, 05:39
You would think with a place with an airport named after Clinton it would be HJ AND BJ ON every corner.

I guess that girl who flew in from NY was used to all the "pussy grabbers" .

BTW flying from NY is not trafficking (working off your visa HJ at a time is).

BTW I tried three places in Little Rock never was able to get the goods, nice massages maybe one tease and one self service I refused, maybe I should ask the cops there technique (maybe he said I'm a cop and if you don't give me hand job I'll turn you in, and then he did).

If they really want to protect And server they should work on the drug issue and also get additional clinics for testing and rehab.Hey man, I cannot argue with that assessment. That is spot on.

MasterFool101
01-06-18, 15:54
I dreamed I finally found the only FS spa in Little Rock.

Provider was named NaNa. Was expecting the place to just be a mediocre AMP. Turns out its just like one youd find on the east or west coast. Parking is in the back out of site from the main road. . 8 towards the house. NaNa walks in with black lingerie. Nice pair of B cups on her. I'm not good with guessing age but she's atleast 40 but not over 50. Tbe massage was pretty poor rub down. Very forgettable. That's when I knew for sure this place was FS. No teasing when face down. Mutual roaming on the flip. She wanted $1. 6 tip. I shit you not. I pray others aren't paying that much. I talked her down to 1. 2. You may even negotiate further if you're that stingy. CBJ, mish, c. F. , and reverse cg. She proved to be a pro. I didn't know who was fucking who half the time. After finish we went to an excellent table shower with more teasing. After the shower I was put into a dry sauna. Not going to lie, it was pretty nice. Never been in a dry sauna and this one had its own radio station built in. It was nice but it's in the same room as the shower so you can't spend too much time in there. I would definitely return. Send me a pm for the spa name.

-MF.

Kinny
09-16-18, 19:14
Hello,

I was looking for one such massage parlours in LR, Can you tell me any pointers and also how much they charge? I heard a coupl of them provide "extras" but I am not sure hkw to approach. Thanns

I dreamed I finally found the only FS spa in Little Rock.

Provider was named NaNa. Was expecting the place to just be a mediocre AMP. Turns out its just like one youd find on the east or west coast. Parking is in the back out of site from the main road. . 8 towards the house. NaNa walks in with black lingerie. Nice pair of B cups on her. I'm not good with guessing age but she's atleast 40 but not over 50. Tbe massage was pretty poor rub down. Very forgettable. That's when I knew for sure this place was FS. No teasing when face down. Mutual roaming on the flip. She wanted $1. 6 tip. I shit you not. I pray others aren't paying that much. I talked her down to 1. 2. You may even negotiate further if you're that stingy. CBJ, mish, c. F. , and reverse cg. She proved to be a pro. I didn't know who was fucking who half the time. After finish we went to an excellent table shower with more teasing. After the shower I was put into a dry sauna. Not going to lie, it was pretty nice. Never been in a dry sauna and this one had its own radio station built in. It was nice but it's in the same room as the shower so you can't spend too much time in there. I would definitely return. Send me a pm for the spa name.

-MF..

MoneyGetPaid
09-22-18, 11:18
Hello,

I was looking for one such massage parlours in LR, Can you tell me any pointers and also how much they charge? I heard a coupl of them provide "extras" but I am not sure hkw to approach. Thanns

.My friend with one post, read the forum. The entire forum is here to answer your question. OP even said pm him if you need the name of the spa.

BhOzar
02-01-19, 17:34
My visit was over a month ago, but I've been so dang busy I couldn't get around to posting.

The place is a bit ramshackle. The rooms are partitioned, with open space at the tops of walls. Private, yes. But you can hear everything going on in the other rooms. In this case it was some hillbilly trying to haggle down the entry fee. I don't think he had much luck.

Full hour is 80. A Franklin will take you anywhere you want to go.

Therapist was Korean, middle aged, nice looking, busty. Definitely not the girls pictured on the website, but that is always the case.

She was awesome. Before any extracurricular activities were discussed, this woman gave the best back massage of my life. Things were going snap, crackle, pop. Sometimes she made it hurt a little, but in a good way. If she'd have tied me to the table, I'd have considered it a S+M session, haha. Also, the best table shower ever. Water was so damn hot! But it made me relax totally.

Like I said, the full menu was offered. I'd go back.

Rough side of town, though. Keep your car locked and your head on a swivel when outside the building, especially at night.

MasterFool101
05-13-19, 23:17
But that is to be expected in LR. Places too open get the axe quick. The rest are pretty much acquaintances only. FS is like a drop in the desert nowadays.

BhOzar
05-18-19, 15:47
But that is to be expected in LR. Places too open get the axe quick. The rest are pretty much acquaintances only. FS is like a drop in the desert nowadays.Sad. It was the only FS I know of around here. And, BTW, the Korean lady there really knew how to give a massage.

BigTNMan69
06-22-19, 05:35
She is coming back this weekend. I'm so happy. She has an Adult Studio back in TN. I saw her and Miss Harley earlier this month when they did a *Working Vacation* I loved the Hot Tub Session it's now my favorite dream. Totally professional and worth the Donation. $$ Hightly Recommend.

JackInnow
08-06-19, 19:12
I found a massage place in the little rock area that offered a happy ending. She wasn't super hot but let my hands roam. It was also a bit pricy but not many options here. If you want to know pm me.

JackInnow
11-13-19, 19:18
I found a massage place in the little rock area that offered a happy ending. She wasn't super hot but let my hands roam. It was also a bit pricy but not many options here. If you want to know pm me.Well that didn't last long. I believe one of the people that messaged me was law enforcement so watch who you talk to.

Alamassage1
12-29-19, 08:38
She hasn't been reviewed on here for years. Can any one give a recent report? Feel free to pm. I would also appreciate any info on non AMP sensual massage ladies. Happy to reciprocate in Birmingham. Thanks.

DavidCrockett
02-07-20, 17:38
I will be traveling to Little Rock several times over the next month. Any suggestions / recommendations for an AMP with a decent massage and a good HE? Private message is OK. Thanks.

DrW221
04-15-20, 16:52
Are any good places open in LR these days?

JackInnow
06-05-20, 11:41
Are any good places open in LR these days?None that I have found yet. Hopefully soon.

FootPrints13
07-26-20, 11:49
Has anyone been to CBD Asian Massage in Conway?

JackInnow
12-06-20, 13:53
I checked this place out a couple months ago and the girl was a looker but wanted to skip the massage. I had to tell her I wanted the massage to and then she only did a hot stone massage. She didn't have a very good attitude. Anyone know of a better place.

RedRock900
05-18-21, 09:50
I checked this place out a couple months ago and the girl was a looker but wanted to skip the massage. I had to tell her I wanted the massage to and then she only did a hot stone massage. She didn't have a very good attitude. Anyone know of a better place.Driving through town, and don't have a lot of time, so sounds like what I'm looking for. What is the name of this place?

RedRock900
05-26-21, 23:11
Was driving through town and went by Garden Home Spa and saw Lulu. FS didn't appear to be an option but I was really impressed by the teasing and HE method. Overall it was a great experience.

Craven Morehead
11-16-21, 22:31
I stopped at Rose Spa on the I-30 feeder road in Benton. You can see it from the freeway but it's tough to find. I was greeted by a busty middle aged gal showing lots of cleavage.

Me: how much is massage?

Her: $80.

Me: how much for 30 minutes?

Her: we don't do 30 minutes.

I liked what I saw but am used to paying $40-45 admission. This told me any extras would be above my budget so I left. As I was about to drive away a very old mama-san came out & beckoned me to come back. There were no other vehicles outside so I guess I was the only prospect they had.

Any of you have any stories to tell about this place?

Craven.

LuvsAction
11-17-21, 11:27
I stopped at Rose Spa on the I-30 feeder road in Benton. You can see it from the freeway but it's tough to find. I was greeted by a busty middle aged gal showing lots of cleavage.

Me: how much is massage?

Her: $80.

Me: how much for 30 minutes?

Her: we don't do 30 minutes.

I liked what I saw but am used to paying $40-45 admission. This told me any extras would be above my budget so I left. As I was about to drive away a very old mama-san came out & beckoned me to come back. There were no other vehicles outside so I guess I was the only prospect they had.

Any of you have any stories to tell about this place?

Craven.Well. Did you go back and enjoy yourself or not?

Craven Morehead
11-19-21, 22:25
Well. Did you go back and enjoy yourself or not?No, I won't be back in LR for a while. Would you or anyone else be able to check out what happens inside & report back?

BigE1967
01-23-22, 09:12
Went earlier one morning right as the opened, middle aged fairly attractive lady. I said I'd been before but apparently she didn't believe me. I paid house fee and she started massage with no mention of table shower. Lackluster massage and on the flip wanted to know what I wanted, everything of course. She wants money up front so I get up and give plenty for FS and she started with BBBJ for just a minute then starts CBJ with lots of stroking never stopping till I filled the bag. Said next time I'd get more. Not going to be a next time, I'm one and done till I'm reasonably sure to get better service. I asked her name twice but she never gave it.

Craven Morehead
01-28-22, 22:34
Went earlier one morning right as the opened, middle aged fairly attractive lady. I said I'd been before but apparently she didn't believe me. I paid house fee and she started massage with no mention of table shower. Lackluster massage and on the flip wanted to know what I wanted, everything of course. She wants money up front so I get up and give plenty for FS and she started with BBBJ for just a minute then starts CBJ with lots of stroking never stopping till I filled the bag. Said next time I'd get more. Not going to be a next time, I'm one and done till I'm reasonably sure to get better service. I asked her name twice but she never gave it.Can you comment on what you paid? I was quoted 80 for admission which is a lot IMO.

Humanoidsopont
02-22-22, 20:26
Allow me to preface this by saying that this was the first time that I have ever visited a massage parlor, so I have no idea how things typically play out at other locations.

I dropped by at around 5:30, and there was literally no one there. After entering, there's a little inter chamber with nothing in it except another door, a little doorbell, and a one-way window. Rang the bell, and a short little Asian woman answered. I would say that she's probably in her 30's or 40's, but she was still quite good looking, curves in the place you want them, but not in the places you don't, with a very tight little butt. She later told me her name was Amy.

Went back to the room, which was kept very dim. She told me that since it was my first time visiting, that in half hour was $60. There really wasn't much meat to the massage at all, more like a couple of minutes of vague rubbing across the back and shoulders before the flip. I had a little bit of trouble negotiating what was on the offer, because she didn't really seem to want to say it out loud, and I had trouble determining what some of her hand gestures referred to beforehand. (Yes, I know what a jerking motion means, and apparently, FS is a fist with her thumb sticking up, bouncing on her palm, which makes sense in retrospect.) Wound up paying $200 for wrapped FS, plus a shower table (which I had not heard of previously, but found myself enjoying far more than I expected). Afterwards, she told me that I could come back later for an hour, but that $160 would do for FS and shower table, I had paid a little too much. Being polite, complementary, and enthusiastic pays off, I suppose.

All in all, my only real complaint is that getting an actual massage before the festivities started would have been nice. 7/10, plan on going back.

Lebowski69
02-23-22, 16:04
Stopped by Garden small house located just off highway. Made the mistake of parking up the driveway. Went in and was asked to park on street. Moved my car another monger drives up and scooted up the walkway. Looked like they only had one 40 something Chinese girl nothing spectacular in looks department so I made my way further west seeking some massage relief because what I saw was not worth the wait. Would say I got the typical Chinese Happy finish type vibe place nothing spectacular wouldn't expect much in extras just from the vibe I got. Just sharing my experience the dude abides.

Craven Morehead
02-28-22, 22:39
Allow me to preface this by saying that this was the first time that I have ever visited a massage parlor, so I have no idea how things typically play out at other locations.

I dropped by at around 5:30, and there was literally no one there. After entering, there's a little inter chamber with nothing in it except another door, a little doorbell, and a one-way window. Rang the bell, and a short little Asian woman answered. I would say that she's probably in her 30's or 40's, but she was still quite good looking, curves in the place you want them, but not in the places you don't, with a very tight little butt. She later told me her name was Amy.

Went back to the room, which was kept very dim. She told me that since it was my first time visiting, that in half hour was $60. There really wasn't much meat to the massage at all, more like a couple of minutes of vague rubbing across the back and shoulders before the flip. I had a little bit of trouble negotiating what was on the offer, because she didn't really seem to want to say it out loud, and I had trouble determining what some of her hand gestures referred to beforehand. (Yes, I know what a jerking motion means, and apparently, FS is a fist with her thumb sticking up, bouncing on her palm, which makes sense in retrospect.) Wound up paying $200 for wrapped FS, plus a shower table (which I had not heard of previously, but found myself enjoying far more than I expected). Afterwards, she told me that I could come back later for an hour, but that $160 would do for FS and shower table, I had paid a little too much. Being polite, complementary, and enthusiastic pays off, I suppose.

All in all, my only real complaint is that getting an actual massage before the festivities started would have been nice. 7/10, plan on going back.Finally a good review of Rose Spa; thank you. I asked for a 30 minute session & promptly left when I was told the minimum fee is $80. This happened twice. Seems pricey relative to some other places I frequent.

GregsMeg
06-12-22, 18:38
I was passing through town and got the urge for some attention. I pulled into the Rose Spa and was greeted by Emma. She was a very attractive Korean with a super body, pretty face and great legs. She was wearing a very skimpy dress that did not leave much to the imagination. Emma led me to the room, took my cash and left while I undressed. When she returned, she started rubbing my back while my hand went right for her ass. Emma had on a thong. I was able to fondle her amazing ass while she continued to work on my back. I was hard as hell and she knew it. She asked about the lump that was visible and I rolled over to show her. Emma grabbed it and really gave me a wonder hour. She really knows what she is doing. I left totally thrilled and can't wait to visit on my next trip through town.

VideoKing
06-27-22, 12:55
I was passing through town and got the urge for some attention. I pulled into the Rose Spa and was greeted by Emma. She was a very attractive Korean with a super body, pretty face and great legs. She was wearing a very skimpy dress that did not leave much to the imagination. Emma led me to the room, took my cash and left while I undressed. When she returned, she started rubbing my back while my hand went right for her ass. Emma had on a thong. I was able to fondle her amazing ass while she continued to work on my back. I was hard as hell and she knew it. She asked about the lump that was visible and I rolled over to show her. Emma grabbed it and really gave me a wonder hour. She really knows what she is doing. I left totally thrilled and can't wait to visit on my next trip through town.I was passing through helping my friend move his son's furniture to Texas. We saw this review and decided to check it out. It was a hot day and we had several hundred miles behind us. It was a perfect time to stop. My friend got Emma and said he had a great time. I got Sophia. She gave me a great body shampoo and scalp shampoo. This was exactly what I needed at the time. I can't remember the last time my crotch was that clean. Anyway, Sophia was a sweetheart. She was very friendly and easy to be with. The massage was very good and I left extremely happy and refreshed.

I am not sure if truckers know about this place but it is perfect for breaking up a long cross-country drive. I will definitely return if I am passing through this area.

Humanoidsopont
07-05-22, 23:05
Looks like Rose Spa in Benton got raided by the fuzz, so it's likely closed.

TN Traveler
07-06-22, 00:59
Hello fellow mongers.

I am going to be in Hot Springs at the end of the month. Any suggestions for a good erotic massage? I like Asian, black, or Caucasian. HE or Full service. Looking for enthusiastic and worth the time. PM is fine.

Six T Nine
07-06-22, 10:48
Hello fellow mongers.

I am going to be in Hot Springs at the end of the month. Any suggestions for a good erotic massage? I like Asian, black, or Caucasian. HE or Full service. Looking for enthusiastic and worth the time. PM is fine.Not sure if it's still there, I have not been since COVID began, but Johnson's Gentlemen's Spa was a great place at one time. Everything was available, a bit pricey but good looking ladies with talent.

TN Traveler
07-07-22, 23:56
Not sure if it's still there, I have not been since COVID began, but Johnson's Gentlemen's Spa was a great place at one time. Everything was available, a bit pricey but good looking ladies with talent.Thank you. I looked at their posted prices. Will give it try if someone doesn't have a better option.

SSDMan
07-27-22, 17:30
Anyone know what happened to Sky? I know it wasn't as good as Rose in the looks department but I had a lot of fun there that I couldn't get elsewhere without going to another state.

Shiranui
07-29-22, 15:39
Hello,

I will be staying in AK for two months if you can tell where the best AMPs are I would greatly appreciate it. I'm also to UTRs or any safe providers.

Drbombay
08-31-22, 00:53
I'm a long time contributor to the international side of things so I thought I would provide a little info on the Domestic side. Since LR is my hometown I decided to do a little lurking.

Angelic Massage in NLR. Off JFK and McCain Blvd near the Kroger. Provider / mamasan looked to be an older Korean or Chines woman. $60 for hour massage which she provided. Actually was a pretty good one since I had just been on a long flight. Light touching and no talking and on the flip I asked if she could do more, said she would not but I could do myself. Instant let down but old willie was up so I had to have an assisted rub with her only touching the peripherals and not actually doing anything. Afterwards she only touched to clean up. When it was time for me to leave she asked for a tip, and I was ready to go off but decided better to walk out a loser, so I only tipped $20. The look on her face was priceless but hey I live in a place where you pay a house fee you get some real service. Didn't go back there.

Ocean Massage in Jacksonville. Down the road towards Cabot from LRAFB. Found them just doing an odd search on the web and saw a review that said the girls in the picture are not the ones you will see there. Had a number so I called and they said they were open. I figured that close to an AFB, must be run by some Koreans but to my surprise the providers were Chinese. First one I saw well made up for the night before in NLR. Went to back and 45 min was $55. But it wasn't with the initial one but another. This one did it right even though not my first choice. On the flip offered options and I went for the HJ for $60. Pretty good experience and so much so zi went back two days in a row. I finally got the one I wanted on the first day on my last day. Younger looking of the two I saw there and actually had a good conversation after the deed. Also she seemed a bit more willing to do more if the price was right. Overall I would recommend. Place seems to get a lot of customers. For those interested it*s on John Harden Dr. Near a Japanese restaurant.

Craven Morehead
09-15-22, 07:55
Looks like Rose Spa in Benton got raided by the fuzz, so it's likely closed.Yes, Rose Spa is closed. They have big For Rent signs up outside. I might be late reporting this since I don't get to LR too often.

I was never serviced there & my best memory is seeing the very busty provider who greeted me. She must be working somewhere else now.

JCMac19
04-06-23, 14:47
I'm heading to Arkansas next week and I'm looking for any intel in the two AMP's advertising on STG in Jacksonville.

Any info is greatly appreciated!

BravoFox
04-18-23, 22:16
Received a good massage with some signals but nothing extra here.

https://www.spaonearkansas.com/