View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Licker 4369
06-08-10, 13:29
Any info on the scene here?

Derringer
04-22-14, 21:40
Any info on the scene here?The unemployment rate is so low in this area it is pretty hard to find a street walker up in this part of the state. Maybe Springdale along 71 B or possibly 412. But one would be better off searching Fort Smith, Hot Springs, or God forbid, Pine Bluff.

Be safe out there..

Football Fan
05-25-14, 14:37
I will be visiting the area (Fayetteville / Springsale) later this month. Just wondering where are aome good bars to pick up some easy ass? Thanks.

Ff.

Mr Mark
08-12-15, 10:15
I will be visiting the area (Fayetteville / Springsale) later this month. Just wondering where are aome good bars to pick up some easy ass? Thanks.

Ff.Visit Bottoms Up, an adult club take out and take in are usually available.

Hentai
04-22-16, 22:32
Visit Bottoms Up, an adult club take out and take in are usually available.How strict are they with the rules there?

RPatel
05-03-17, 01:44
How strict are they with the rules there?Been to BU a few times, haven't had the pleasure of any take out or take in, but a fun place none the less. Definatelly a hole in the wall, but fun.

Member #6238
12-30-21, 15:28
Been to BU a few times, haven't had the pleasure of any take out or take in, but a fun place none the less. Definatelly a hole in the wall, but fun.I got to ask, having been to BU a time or two since moving down to the area, I didn't realize take out or take in was possible. How in the name of Pamela Anderson's a** does one achieve this? Feels like I need dang cheat codes from Atari to pull that off.

MiracleKid
08-20-22, 21:01
Kellie P. Started to walk the streets again. She claims it's to feed her child, but her Candy habit seems back in full force.

Open to anal, swallows, BBFS. Highly recommended.

Manders250
08-21-22, 16:19
Kellie P. Started to walk the streets again. She claims it's to feed her child, but her Candy habit seems back in full force.

Open to anal, swallows, BBFS. Highly recommended.Whoa I wouldn't do anything bb with her. Up to you, but I've read the reviews on her.

PoorNewGuy
09-08-22, 10:32

Open to anal, swallows, BBFS. Highly recommended.Where can I find her walking.

PoorNewGuy
09-08-22, 10:38

Open to anal, swallows, BBFS. Highly recommended.Where can I find her walking.

SpikedLemonade
09-23-22, 19:29
Where can I find her walking.I would like to know. Does she have a FB or something? A number? This day in age, a simple cell phone and a post should keep any SW from having to walk.

BillyBob000
01-11-23, 01:17
If she hasn't already, I'm pretty sure Kellie will find her way back down here to Florida soon.

Let's see what pictures you guys are taking.