PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SteveStone123
03-18-17, 09:07
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

Spearmonger
07-23-19, 11:22
I started traveling to Bentonville regularly for work. I see a lot of massage places that look promising around B. Ville / Rogers / etc. But there are zero reports. I'm happy to TOFTT if there's a chance of extras but want to avoid legit or DIY joints. Can anyone say definitively if it's worth visiting any of these establishments?

Doujinmonkey
10-14-19, 05:50
Rubmaps is pretty silent on the area except to say most all of them are legit (no extras). Toftt at a few places now and it seems there are no HE offers anywhere in town.

PickSix
03-02-20, 14:43
I have visited 5 locations in Fayetteville and Springdale. Two occasionally have self service. The other 3 seem to be legit. It's possible they might loosen up with time but seems unlikely. I'll report back if I ever experience more.

FigLeaf
10-27-21, 21:44
Decent to good massage. She was early 30's at the oldest. Walked on my back. One hour for 60. Try as I might, nothing but a massage available. Uncovered Jr 4 times and all 4 times she immediately replaced cover saying no.

Still would go back if just for the massage. Left a 20 for a tip.

PCMonger
03-01-22, 14:31
Being new to the NWA area I decided to TOFTT and checked out Jade. Saw reviews for CiCi on other site so figured why not. CiCi was "not available" so I met Tina. Late 20 to 30 something Asian, about 5'4 ish, thick in all the right places. Being it was about 10 am and being freshly showered I opted to pass on the table shower (side note, this is the only location I found advertising table shower) next time definitely going for the shower!

Pain the 60 for the hour, got prepared face down. The massage was very good, 8/10 at least. Started to test the waters by being a little handsy, no objections so I continued, she moved to where I could reach better while she began the tease going lower. Lots of OTC, firm nice body. She got very friendly with the boys, johnny-O and reached under to check if I was paying attention. She whispered "ooo nice, turn over". On the flip she wasted no time and polished with2 hands including the boys and lots of warm oil. More OTC down stairs and a little UTC upstairs, the explosion brought an "OOooo so good" and big smile. Going to roam a LOT more next time. Finished at the 60 min mark. Gave a Grant and got a big hug, water and squeeze of my cheek with a "come see me". As with all YMMV but I will be seeing Tina again! Stay Safe & Happy Mongering!!

XRockFord
03-21-22, 15:43
Being new to the NWA area I decided to TOFTT and checked out Jade. Saw reviews for CiCi on other site so figured why not. CiCi was "not available" so I met Tina. Late 20 to 30 something Asian, about 5'4 ish, thick in all the right places. Being it was about 10 am and being freshly showered I opted to pass on the table shower (side note, this is the only location I found advertising table shower) next time definitely going for the shower!

Pain the 60 for the hour, got prepared face down. The massage was very good, 8/10 at least. Started to test the waters by being a little handsy, no objections so I continued, she moved to where I could reach better while she began the tease going lower. Lots of OTC, firm nice body. She got very friendly with the boys, johnny-O and reached under to check if I was paying attention. She whispered "ooo nice, turn over". On the flip she wasted no time and polished with2 hands including the boys and lots of warm oil. More OTC down stairs and a little UTC upstairs, the explosion brought an "OOooo so good" and big smile. Going to roam a LOT more next time. Finished at the 60 min mark. Gave a Grant and got a big hug, water and squeeze of my cheek with a "come see me". As with all YMMV but I will be seeing Tina again! Stay Safe & Happy Mongering!!Appreciate the intel. Ill be in the area next week and will give it a shot and report back.

William33
03-28-22, 22:32

Pain the 60 for the hour, got prepared face down. The massage was very good, 8/10 at least. Started to test the waters by being a little handsy, no objections so I continued, she moved to where I could reach better while she began the tease going lower. Lots of OTC, firm nice body. She got very friendly with the boys, johnny-O and reached under to check if I was paying attention. She whispered "ooo nice, turn over". On the flip she wasted no time and polished with2 hands including the boys and lots of warm oil. More OTC down stairs and a little UTC upstairs, the explosion brought an "OOooo so good" and big smile. Going to roam a LOT more next time. Finished at the 60 min mark. Gave a Grant and got a big hug, water and squeeze of my cheek with a "come see me". As with all YMMV but I will be seeing Tina again! Stay Safe & Happy Mongering!!Met by mid 30's girl. Asked for hhr but was told need to wait for 20 min, sure why not. I take my cloth. She nice enough body with natural I think. She began a great massage. At one point she got up on the table to work on my back which was nice. On the flip finished with lots of teasing. She gave a very nice HJ.

BajaBlastoise
04-25-22, 17:47
Welp, tried my first ever AMP yesterday. I figured I'd try the hobby out and I was met with disappointment but excitement for the future.

I showed up at the Jade Massage around noon and no one was at the entrance. Couple minutes later, a short Asian woman (late 20's / early 30's) greeted me. I asked for a massage for an hour and she led me back to a dark room. Told me undress and get comfortable which isn't a problem for me. I doubt I look like the kind of guys who she usually sees and if she assumed I was LE, I wouldn't blame her. I get told that a lot.

Once I'm naked and damn near falling asleep, she starts with a standard massage. Felt nice, she asked a couple of questions like what I do and where I'm from. I told her I'm visiting family which in hindsight I think was the mistake. She would lean over my head to reach my lower back and I brushed my hand against her leg a few times to gauge a reaction. No complaint so I kept touching what I could while she continued. Eventually the oil came out and man, it is good stuff. Really enjoyed that part, she was very liberal with rubbing my ass cheeks to the point she was damn near massaging my brown eye. No complaints here, it just made me exceedingly horny as she was very good at rubbing the old cheeks.

The flip came and I was pumped. I'm ready to go, she's been fine with me grabbing a cheek or rubbing leggings so I feel like I'm in the clear. She ends up rubbing the oil on my chest and thighs but refuses anything more than that. She grabs my hand, pours oil into it and places it on myself. She then began to tweak my nipple and tickle my asshole. I continue to stroke while she does that but I eventually grab her hand and lead it to my member. She removes her hand and says "no, you touch." I was a bit upset but I continued to handle the business myself, she did let me slide my fingers under her clothing and provide a little mutual touching.

I asked for extra and she offered me a table shower for the rest of the $ but nothing I wanted at the immediate time if you catch my drift.

I decided to say fuck it and agree. Finished myself, she cleaned it off no problem. Lead me to a table shower and cleaned me off (now she'll touch my dick) and sent me on my way. Tipped her $ and told her I'd see her again. I didn't catch a name, she wore a mask the entire time during the massage.

As I'm writing this, my chest and thighs are pretty sore and I didn't hit the gym yesterday so it must have been the massage. I'd go back if I knew I could get more than self service but as of now, I'll try different places next time I visit.

PCMonger
05-26-22, 21:15
Welcome to the game Baja! Sounds like maybe you got Lily, be glad she kept the mask on, killer body but she is a but-her face! If she was straddling your head with her knees while working your ass, that's her move. Tina is hotter, thicker but very firm and on the flip knew what was needed. I have learned to never tell them you are "visiting or passing through". I can share some other things I have learned over the years that might help you get to finish we are all looking for. Stay safe and Happy Mongering!!

Welp, tried my first ever AMP yesterday. I figured I'd try the hobby out and I was met with disappointment but excitement for the future.

I showed up at the Jade Massage around noon and no one was at the entrance. Couple minutes later, a short Asian woman (late 20's / early 30's) greeted me. I asked for a massage for an hour and she led me back to a dark room. Told me undress and get comfortable which isn't a problem for me. I doubt I look like the kind of guys who she usually sees and if she assumed I was LE, I wouldn't blame her. I get told that a lot.

Once I'm naked and damn near falling asleep, she starts with a standard massage. Felt nice, she asked a couple of questions like what I do and where I'm from. I told her I'm visiting family which in hindsight I think was the mistake. She would lean over my head to reach my lower back and I brushed my hand against her leg a few times to gauge a reaction. No complaint so I kept touching what I could while she continued. Eventually the oil came out and man, it is good stuff. Really enjoyed that part, she was very liberal with rubbing my ass cheeks to the point she was damn near massaging my brown eye. No complaints here, it just made me exceedingly horny as she was very good at rubbing the old cheeks.

The flip came and I was pumped. I'm ready to go, she's been fine with me grabbing a cheek or rubbing leggings so I feel like I'm in the clear. She ends up rubbing the oil on my chest and thighs but refuses anything more than that. She grabs my hand, pours oil into it and places it on myself. She then began to tweak my nipple and tickle my asshole. I continue to stroke while she does that but I eventually grab her hand and lead it to my member. She removes her hand and says "no, you touch." I was a bit upset but I continued to handle the business myself, she did let me slide my fingers under her clothing and provide a little mutual touching.

Crutches
06-29-22, 15:57
Iin town on business so tried Jade Massage.

Cute tall gal met me and showed me to the room.

Long story short.

Poor massage skills, no tease, no touch no HE.

Shorted on time also, paid for 60 min got 45.

DannyBoy63
08-21-22, 23:56
Stopped by Jade on my way through town. Needed a massage and was also hoping for a HE as well. Can remember the ladies name, but she was late 30's early 40's with glasses. Cute for her age. Got undressed and laid on the table with no drape. I asked for a table shower and she said after the massage. She draped me and then started a standard massage, I started rubbing her legs and she didn't resist so I was hoping for more than a massage. When she told me to turn over I let the drape fall to the floor. She just laughed and picked it up and put it back on and did the message. As she worked on me I placed my hands on her ass and she let me leave it there but didn't do any work on junior. In the table shower, same thing. Lots of promise, but no happy happy.

PickSix
09-18-22, 15:41
For a good time, take $$. 4 to east Rogers new town sq. Best tip I can pass on.

BajaBlastoise
04-02-24, 14:08
Hello lads!

I've got a business trip coming up for Fayetteville / Rogers area and I will be sticking around for a few days. Any recs on a good spot to visit that may or may not include FS? I tried Jade Massage a while back and it was unfortunately a letdown. I've done some searches and the area seems like its doing well but I haven't seen any updates on what is and isn't a done deal. Feel free to PM me as well, looking to blow some money.

BajaBlastoise
04-15-24, 14:13
I have returned and figured I'd post an experience I had at the J Massage while visiting the Fayetteville area. I had been to Jade in the past and left very disappointed so I tried to find something with a bit more promise and J Massage was it. It is a bit confusing to find as there is a door on the main side of the building with a "For Rent" sign, but you enter from the side. Once I got in, I saw a pack of water bottles behind the counter which is all I needed to know that I'm in good hands. I was met by a late 30's / early 40's lady in a cute dress who led me back to a nice room. I paid for an hour and she left me waiting a solid 15 minutes before returning to start the massage. However, there was very little ambiguity on how things would go. After some playful back and forth, we brainstormed a situation including FS with a little CBJ beforehand. It was very thorough and she had a great attitude. I was a bit rushed at the end but it is what it is, I can go for hours.

Once we got done, she asked my age, if I was married / dating and if I wanted her number which I accepted. She did call me when I gave her the number so if you want to avoid an awkward situation, don't give a fake one. She asked me to text her next time I visit and I probably will, though I might try a different spot if I see any good reports here. Overall, ran me $$.5 which is a bit higher than what I'd prefer but for the area and service, I'd say it was worth it.