PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rickers
08-23-12, 15:34
Checking the Craigslist personals and found this 20 something slight BBW that will give a bbjcim for. 5 in a dressing room at the business she works at. A bit skeptical at first but the little man got the best of me and when I got there you could tell that she was new to this and was receiving many emails on her phone. This was a small retail shop which was totally empty. She motions for me to go into the dressing room and then she joins me, unbuttons her top to expose her C's and then goes to work. After about 15 mins I let her know that I was ready to explode and she took the whole load like a pro. She mentioned that more was on the menu. She was a bit out of it and I suspect she has a problem with prescription meds. And thats the reason for her new found profession. I have digits for trade. Let me know if interested.

Kirkd9
08-27-12, 05:39
Checking the Craigslist personals and found this 20 something slight BBW that will give a bbjcim for. 5 in a dressing room at the business she works at. A bit skeptical at first but the little man got the best of me and when I got there you could tell that she was new to this and was receiving many emails on her phone. This was a small retail shop which was totally empty. She motions for me to go into the dressing room and then she joins me, unbuttons her top to expose her C's and then goes to work. After about 15 mins I let her know that I was ready to explode and she took the whole load like a pro. She mentioned that more was on the menu. She was a bit out of it and I suspect she has a problem with prescription meds. And thats the reason for her new found profession. I have digits for trade. Let me know if interested.What part of mohave county? Anywhere near Bullhead city?

Rickers
08-30-12, 18:18
What part of mohave county? Anywhere near Bullhead city?She's in Havasu.

CrazyJake
09-12-12, 06:33
Where did you find her on CL.

Rickers
10-01-12, 02:30
Where did you find her on CL.I haven't seen her ad in awhile and her phone is disconnected.

CrazyJake
10-01-12, 19:25
I've truer CL here in Yuma to try and meet up with someone but its all spam I can't find nothing here anyone have any advice on where to look.

Chica Chaser
10-03-12, 02:02
I've truer CL here in Yuma to try and meet up with someone but its all spam I can't find nothing here anyone have any advice on where to look.San Diego or Tucson. The one lady I knew there has long since retired.

loadmstrca
10-03-12, 18:47
Checking the Craigslist personals and found this 20 something slight BBW that will give a bbjcim for. 5 in a dressing room at the business she works at. A bit skeptical at first but the little man got the best of me and when I got there you could tell that she was new to this and was receiving many emails on her phone. This was a small retail shop which was totally empty. She motions for me to go into the dressing room and then she joins me, unbuttons her top to expose her C's and then goes to work. After about 15 mins I let her know that I was ready to explode and she took the whole load like a pro. She mentioned that more was on the menu. She was a bit out of it and I suspect she has a problem with prescription meds. And thats the reason for her new found profession. I have digits for trade. Let me know if interested.Get back to me I'd like to get her number I just moved out here looking for some fun do you know if the asian massage in BHC is worth going to?

Rickers
10-18-12, 16:04
She hasn't posted in awhile and her cell number is currently not working but keep watching the casual encounters and I'm sure she will be back. She probably found a SD and is off the market for awhile.

CrazyJake
10-20-12, 03:45
Is there anything good in Yuma that anyone knows about.

Rickers
01-21-14, 13:18
Its looking like the economy is starting to affect some of the locals here as I have noticed a few 20 somethings looking for some assistance. Met with one of these girls (don't remember her name) who looks about her posted age of 24 for a BJ in the car for $40.

She's got short brown hair and saggy Bs but gave a pretty decent BJ and took directions well without rushing. She kept trying to get me to have sex as I don't think she liked giving BJs. After about 15 minutes of action I made sure to put my hand on the back of her head when I was ready to let loose so she wouldn't spill and she took it like a trooper. She then opened the door and spit and could tell she wasn't thrilled with the result. I have digits but even with the limited girls in the area I probably wouldn't repeat as she smelled of smoke and was an 5 on the looks scale.

HydroDarell
07-11-14, 16:07
I came across an ad for a lady posting in Hereford blatantly pleasure my cock. I found this to be red flags but it peaked my interest. So I inquired about may be receiving a back massage instead. She said she didn't do back massages but we could work something outI said ok and could I call her she said no we can just email and I'll tell you where I live. Then she ask if I was ok with a donation which was 50. I agree that would be ok but then began to have second thoughts that may be I was dealing with Uncle LEO. Has anybody had experience with this woman? Does this scenario sound fishy? Any help from senior members would be appreciated.

Sorry if this paragraph is very choppy I'm using the speak into my phone feature.

Thanks.

Chica Luv
11-18-15, 16:11
If you have her phone number I might be able to help.

I came across an ad for a lady posting in Hereford blatantly pleasure my cock. I found this to be red flags but it peaked my interest. So I inquired about may be receiving a back massage instead. She said she didn't do back massages but we could work something outI said ok and could I call her she said no we can just email and I'll tell you where I live. Then she ask if I was ok with a donation which was 50. I agree that would be ok but then began to have second thoughts that may be I was dealing with Uncle LEO. Has anybody had experience with this woman? Does this scenario sound fishy? Any help from senior members would be appreciated.

Sorry if this paragraph is very choppy I'm using the speak into my phone feature.

Thanks.

BootyLuver80
04-30-17, 05:59
Anybody have any info of FS in Havasu?

BootyLuver80
04-30-17, 06:25
Anybody have any info of FS in Havasu?