PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hobbymaster
08-01-11, 22:27
This used to be a very cool track but now days it has lots of new development on it. As you go to Mesa the track has more activity.

I am surprised there is no Mesa or Scottsdale Forum they are much larger than Tempe and have more going on in this activity.

I guess I will stick to phoenix since it covers all and the west valley too.

Higgs Boson
08-01-11, 23:45
This used to be a very cool track but now days it has lots of new development on it. As you go to Mesa the track has more activity. I am surprised there is no Mesa or Scottsdale Forum they are much larger than Tempe and have more going on in this activity. I guess I will stick to phoenix since it covers all and the west valley too.IMHO I think the consolidation of discussions under a (metro) Phoenix area makes sense in the current geographic reality. A "welcome to" or a "leaving" sign is the only way to know where one city ends and another starts.

Higgs

Jenkins
08-23-11, 17:40
New to Tempe, not new to the hobby.

Where should one go to see the SWs on display?

Higgs Boson
09-12-11, 07:53
New to Tempe, not new to the hobby. Where should one go to see the SWs on display?See this subject in the Phoenix forum area.

Higgs

HornyHawaiian
02-23-12, 14:29
Well guys awhile ago I dreamed of a girl on BP goes by kayla no working apache mck area outv of motel bad news track marks and when she did le check and quoted 40 candies I was a little shy then called out her pimp black with a bat no more stay safe posted some beware on line on BP but had some girl try to defend her actions ya right.

Phxdude
04-19-13, 01:43
Anyone having luck on Baseline? I swear I've seen some SWs this week but couldn't get back to them in time.

Horndog722
05-26-13, 04:02
Well guys awhile ago I dreamed of a girl on BP goes by kayla no working apache mck area outv of motel bad news track marks and when she did le check and quoted 40 candies I was a little shy then called out her pimp black with a bat no more stay safe posted some beware on line on BP but had some girl try to defend her actions ya right.That's not very smart. If a man comes at me with a bat he will get two in the chest and one in the head.

IndianDomaz
01-11-16, 02:24
On 01/08/16. At about 530 am I was going to Modern World Adult Boutique to buy some stuff while pulling in saw a very sexy girl on Apache Boulevard walking towards the bookstore she came into the parking lot stand near the park cars I was very tempted to ask her she was dressed fully like a hooker mini skirt tight 5 inch high heels Clear strippers wear she must have been 5 feet 5 long black hair white skin very sexy what are you guys think could she be a cop walking the streets I mean its 5:30 in the morning doesn't seem right for that spot so I kind of back down and I drove off.

ChiredIrving
05-29-18, 17:47
I had a few dreams over the last couple months that were in this area. All have been out of chance, but hopefully this means the area is pickiung back up. All were WSW's and when I took a Nap on my way home from work around 5. One dream happened at the Circle K, Apachie and the 101. Happend to be getting gas and saw someone sitting by the AP exit, exchanged the glance and she hopped in. Another dream was at the Chevron at Broadway and McClint. Exchanged the glance with her exiting the station, she was at the bus stop, pulled into the driveway on the other side and she walked up. The other two dreams were actually with two ladies holding up signs for cash. Was stuck at the light and gave them a little nod and asked if they wanted to go for a ride, mostly expecting a NO, but got a yes! One was at Price and University and the other at Price and Rio.

Only problem with the area is there really isn't any good places to go, ended up pulling off into some neighborhoods each time.

KsFollower
07-04-19, 20:57
I'm in town for the weekend and wanted to know the best place / time in the East valley to find some action.

Thanks to those who share.

Vivid Dream
07-05-19, 18:29
I'm in town for the weekend and wanted to know the best place / time in the East valley to find some action.

Thanks to those who share.Research in Phoenix.

Lasvegas318
02-01-22, 17:50
In this movie it was late at night. Around the Taco Bell on rural I was maauling some tacos. Blond in late 30's looking for a light. Asked her if she needed a ride. Said she got stranded but she was looking around before that like she was waiting for someone she hadn't met yet.

Told her to get in and took her to Glendale. She took it down in the car for 2 Jackson's and then dropped her off. Don't know much of her story she wasn't given truthful details and may of been a drunk. But she was not bad looking and knew exactly what to do.

I don't ever really slow down to pick up girls it seems, s dangerous but if I'm in a lot and she asks for a light then I guess ya never know.