PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Silveria
06-25-10, 21:55
I-10 and 51st Ave is a truck stop and I noticed there are SW in that area as well near McDowell Rd. I saw one girl get into a truckers truck so this is the only spot I know of.

Derek Phx
06-26-10, 02:07
I had a friend in town that stayed at a cheap hotel off 83rd and McDowell by the I-10. Saw two SW one night when we were taking my friend back to the hotel. This was about 2 months ago.

Similar to 51st and McDowell, the hotels were geared toward big rigs.

HappyHunter79
06-26-10, 16:22
7th ave and the 10 is a truck stop motel. Only seen nasty sw though. I may be mistaken and it could be 7th st

Matrix Neo
09-27-10, 23:01
7th ave and the 10 is a truck stop motel. Only seen nasty sw though. I may be mistaken and it could be 7th st

The motel/truck stop is at 7th St and I-17, south of downtown Phoenix.

Hobbymaster
07-28-11, 01:40
This is the only spot I know of but there are a lot of lizards out there

Horndog722
08-01-11, 19:27
This is the only spot I know of but there are a lot of lizards out thereMost of the truck stop lot lizards are really nasty but look at the filthy truck drivers they service, not on my menu for sure. Would rather whack the bishop and call it quits.

Jenkins
04-08-12, 18:58
So I'm out meeting my cousin who drives a rig. And see a lizard slinking about.

White, blonde, ok looking. Photo to follow.

Jenkins
04-15-12, 18:26
OK, so I have had a cold. Which has cut down on the hobby. So as I recover, here's the photo of the lot lizard.

Hummer Bird
04-15-12, 18:34
Better hit it before the temps get into the 100's, as it will be very terrarium.

OK, so I have had a cold. Which has cut down on the hobby. So as I recover, here's the photo of the lot lizard.

Monger Forever
04-15-12, 20:13

172499Phoenix always has had cute looking nasty smelling lizards. I always avoid the desert state lizards because the hot weather gets them smelling riper LOL.

Bruce018
02-06-15, 02:29
Was at the J a few months ago quiet didn't see anything. I never seen any action at any trk. Stop in Phoenix. If there is a good spot info. Appreciated.

Jenkins
02-06-15, 13:09
Management seems to run them off pretty fast.

Most of the action for the Flying J is going to be at the motels north of the 10. You can find them on BP for West Valley.

Real Romeo
02-10-15, 02:10
Was at the J a few months ago quiet didn't see anything. I never seen any action at any trk. Stop in Phoenix. If there is a good spot info. Appreciated.The only truck stop that has any action would be the Circle K at 35th Ave and Buckeye Rd. The quality wouldn't be great. 51 ave and I-10 QT, used to be good, but I think that has dried up.

If you want to monger with the big truck, your best bet is to park it at the Motel 6 at Indian School and 27th Ave. They have truck parking, and the best action in the city is within 2 block walk, if not right outside the door.

Bruce018
03-16-15, 03:14
The only truck stop that has any action would be the Circle K at 35th Ave and Buckeye Rd. The quality wouldn't be great. 51 ave and I-10 QT, used to be good, but I think that has dried up.

If you want to monger with the big truck, your best bet is to park it at the Motel 6 at Indian School and 27th Ave. They have truck parking, and the best action in the city is within 2 block walk, if not right outside the door.It's been a while since I've been on this site. Info appreciated.

RollingDirty
01-23-16, 17:26
Any new Intel on truck mongering?

It looks like I will be in the area Sunday and Monday possibly longer.

Thanks,

R D

CockMeat55
03-17-16, 04:44
Any new Intel on truck mongering?

It looks like I will be in the area Sunday and Monday possibly longer.

Thanks,

R DPrice is pretty okay what truck stop you going to be at.

Kray4439
06-24-19, 06:52
Going to be in Phoenix today. Any new Intel where one may find action? Been 15 years or more since I've been here. I use to frequent truck stop off 99. Lot of girls there back in them days.

Desert Rat
06-24-19, 15:16
Going to be in Phoenix today. Any new Intel where one may find action? Been 15 years or more since I've been here. I use to frequent truck stop off 99. Lot of girls there back in them days.The Love's at 8313 Roosevelt St. In Tolleson is the best for lot lizards. The Flying J on 67th Avenue is a nightmare to get in and out of due to road construction.

DrPoon
10-19-20, 06:02
The Love's at Roosevelt St. In Tolleson is the best for lot lizards. The Flying J on 67th Avenue is a nightmare to get in and out of due to road construction.The Flying J high reviews I was able to park a while back with my girlfriend for a car BBBJCIM. I tried to get her to go in the $12 shower because I asked the attendant who said that an additional person in the shower would not trigger any added fees and that it was common for couples to shower together at the romantic Flying J. However, she was scared of the shower. I was able to wash my shirt though in the spigot by the pumps. There is also free compressed air by the diesel side!

It should also be noted that Pilot and Flying J have merged yet still maintain separate brand identity similar to Buick and GM.

DrPoon
02-11-21, 03:50
I just found out that Love's will give free wifi if you register for a Rewards Card! You can pick up the card at the counter and after registering this will allow free logins to their wifi! Be advised though there are unusually long waits for the shower at the Chandler Love's so it is best to go late at night after the prime time shower times and probably after 9 pm.

DrPotato
02-11-21, 15:45
I just found out that Love's will give free wifi if you register for a Rewards Card! You can pick up the card at the counter and after registering this will allow free logins to their wifi! Be advised though there are unusually long waits for the shower at the Chandler Love's so it is best to go late at night after the prime time shower times and probably after 9 pm.Can the rewards card be used towards any participating lot lizard?

FreeWayRoss
02-11-21, 18:12
Yup just swipe the rewards card on her crack!

Can the rewards card be used towards any participating lot lizard?

LFCnut
02-11-21, 23:54
Yup just swipe the rewards card on her crack!Which would immediately de-magnetize the card and render it useless!

Magikal Massag
12-01-21, 01:34
Which would immediately de-magnetize the card and render it useless!Won't demagnetize.

Just lost in the eternal abyss of nothings.

If you back out slowly help that guy find the keys to his peterbuilt and drive out fast.

Lot lizards nowadays are either bigger than the Grand Canyon.

Or more strung out than cotton candy.

Be safe.

BigBlockChuck
12-26-21, 21:29
It's been a while since I've been on this site. Info appreciated.You pretty much nailed it about the circle K.

DrPoon
12-27-21, 06:06
I was able to get a car BJ at the 67th Avenue truck stop. It was really good and just put the sunshade up. And saved on the $12 shower since the girl was too scared to go inside the truck stop.

Bigboobs
07-08-22, 13:12
Any good Head Dr's at the local truck stops?

RollingDirty
08-23-22, 22:33
Any good Head Dr's at the local truck stops?I guess nobody else is going to help. This is older intel its been easily three months or so since I was last in town. I rolled hard one night (bobtail no trailer) and didn't find anything worth picking up. About all I saw was an occasional filthy dirty homeless SW hanging around the property at the known truck stops. Gone are the 90's where you could find anything you wanted at about any truck stop in town. Casa Grande was also dead nothing seen at all and so was the TTT inTuscon.

R_D