PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Grymm
01-26-13, 15:23
Guys,

I was in Nogales for one night and decided to go check out the night life, They still have all the strip clubs and some bars but what really got my attention was the SW girls they were all on that street where Regis Saloon is, There are little hotels lining that street and the girls are hanging either inside them or right by the door and most of them were pretty good looking it reminded me of Tijuana but less traffic also the price was awesome one girl came up to me almost right away and was very pretty and she said 40 for the fun and it covered the room. I don't know about you guys but if you want a cheap date and some good food and drink Nogales is starting to look good again. Maybe us mongers can get together and go down for food fun and drinks.

Anyway, everyone have fun and be safe out there!

OsoNegro
02-05-13, 08:37
Guys,

I was in Nogales for one night and decided to go check out the night life, They still have all the strip clubs and some bars but what really got my attention was the SW girls they were all on that street where Regis Saloon is, There are little hotels lining that street and the girls are hanging either inside them or right by the door and most of them were pretty good looking it reminded me of Tijuana but less traffic also the price was awesome one girl came up to me almost right away and was very pretty and she said 40 for the fun and it covered the room. I don't know about you guys but if you want a cheap date and some good food and drink Nogales is starting to look good again. Maybe us mongers can get together and go down for food fun and drinks.

Anyway, everyone have fun and be safe out there!The action is picking up lately but one has to be careful of the police giving you a shake down around the boarder crossing and wanting their cut. I was walking with a very attractive known SW who I had bought some tennis shoes from the USA (I've known her for 7 years).

A fat dark haired policeman on a motorcycle saw us holding hands and kissing and stopped us. He went through my bags and found a condom along with a change of clothes and some lube. He threatened to arrest me for solicitation of prostitution "unless" I could give him something. This was in front of several policemen on the first street you come to after coming into Mexico. He even called a policeman who drove up in a white truck to scare me. I showed him I only had $20 in my pocket and I just came to "give" my longtime friend some shoes. I again explained that this was my longtime friend and even showed him pictures of us together from 2005 at a local restaurant in Nogales and at her home. Since it was a holiday he said I could tell it to the judge and wanted to arrest me and my friend who was going home the next day to her home town to see her 2 year old son. Damage was $100 and he and his young partner even followed us to an ATM.

When I go down to Nogales I used to see them harassing the locals for driving too fast or loud motorbikes but two people walking togeather holding hands was uncalled for. I spoke with a black buddy of mine who lives in Nogales who can't come back to the U. S and he speculated that because I'm black I might have more haters than I realize in Nogales Mexico and should keep a "Lower" profile (ie no public displays of affection, No Univ. Gear, gold / silver necklace, shopping bags with gifts for friends).

He said put the gifts in a sack. Some bandits wear a badge and are looking to get paid also.

Grymm
02-05-13, 15:10
The action is picking up lately but one has to be careful of the police giving you a shake down around the boarder crossing and wanting their cut. I was walking with a very attractive known SW who I had bought some tennis shoes from the USA (I've known her for 7 years).

A fat dark haired policeman on a motorcycle saw us holding hands and kissing and stopped us. He went through my bags and found a condom along with a change of clothes and some lube. He threatened to arrest me for solicitation of prostitution "unless" I could give him something. This was in front of several policemen on the first street you come to after coming into Mexico. He even called a policeman who drove up in a white truck to scare me. I showed him I only had $20 in my pocket and I just came to "give" my longtime friend some shoes. I again explained that this was my longtime friend and even showed him pictures of us together from 2005 at a local restaurant in Nogales and at her home. Since it was a holiday he said I could tell it to the judge and wanted to arrest me and my friend who was going home the next day to her home town to see her 2 year old son. Damage was $100 and he and his young partner even followed us to an ATM.

When I go down to Nogales I used to see them harassing the locals for driving too fast or loud motorbikes but two people walking togeather holding hands was uncalled for. I spoke with a black buddy of mine who lives in Nogales who can't come back to the U. S and he speculated that because I'm black I might have more haters than I realize in Nogales Mexico and should keep a "Lower" profile (ie no public displays of affection, No Univ. Gear, gold / silver necklace, shopping bags with gifts for friends).

He said put the gifts in a sack. Some bandits wear a badge and are looking to get paid also.Dude that really sucks I can honestly say I have never had any issues crossing the border and your friend might be right that they targeted you cause your black. The funny thing is you said it was during the holidays? Usually they are looking out more for drunk drivers and speeders I would think anyway.

NyzJatt
03-25-14, 23:58
Any update here in this city?

BennyBlanco59
07-20-17, 19:49
I was thinking of visiting a friend this weekend, anything new going on around here?