PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mavrick7
05-20-12, 22:33
Brothers,

Saw her post in the Tucson Backpage reviews and positive comments on another site, and gave her a call for an appointment at By Spanish. After calling the

Number, spoke to a young, spanish speaking girl, who seemed initially nervous made an appointment. Apparently, there are two sites for the girls: one in a

Shabby neighborhood, and the other off of North Campbell (the girl will give you directions to the place and parking instructions.

Once I arrived at the location, it was a fairly new, lower income type of housing area. 2 story, orange / brown, town house buildings with kids and people walking around the walk ways. Not the place for mongering, but better than some shady area.

Knocked on the door of the address provided, and met by Vanessa, who looked exactly like the picture on Backpage. She led me into the apartment, and later

Into the massage room.

L9 Very attractive mexican girl. Fair skinned, almost italian looking, rather than mexican / spanish. 5'2" tall, about 125 lbs with B cup tities. She looked very

Young looking, and claimed to be 22 years old. Raised in Tucson, so her english was very good. Great looking ass, didn't see her nude, pussy and ass on this

Visit.

A10 Different from the Asian counter parts. Extremely friendly and customer service oriented. I was a little confused and cautious about upselling, during our.

Negotiations. She explained that it was $20 for topless massage and $.2 for nude. I was concerned that she was trying to upsell. 80 + $.2 = $$ with blue balls.

I approved the additional. 20, but was concerned that I would then be asked for more money at the end of the session. Should have trusted her a little more,

Because she promised to "take of care me, but no sex"

S9 light massage on the back with lots of teasing between the legs and butt area. Rubbed those beautiful tits all over my back and on my buttocks. I wasn't

Sure if she would allow touching, so I kept my hands to myself. She maintained conversation throughout the entire session, and seemed sincerely interested

In talking and sharing interests. Really nice girl.

Just when I thought that I was going to leave with blue balls, she reaches under and starts to massage my balls and grabs my cocks with both hands, stroking

From the base to the head until I am rock hard.

Asks that I turn over, and puts those beautiful tits in my face and allows me to grab her ass and crack area. She strokes and continues to massage the balls

And shaft until I explode.

80 +.20, and left. 20 = $.2.

Definitely repeat.

Mav

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

PhxFunLover
05-29-15, 19:45
I am still trying to work out my first trip to Nogi but I noticed in the phoenix w4 m BP section this ad http://phoenix.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-latina/33173134 appears there is a new massage place down there anyone been to it?

Bustass
05-30-15, 09:14
I am still trying to work out my first trip to Nogi but I noticed in the phoenix w4 m BP section this ad http://phoenix.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-latina/33173134 appears there is a new massage place down there anyone been to it?

I am still trying to work out my first trip to Nogi but I noticed in the phoenix w4 m BP section this ad http://phoenix.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-latina/33173134 appears there is a new massage place down there anyone been to it?I have not been there but I am sure I walked right by it without noticing the massage part as he (my buddy) with his new passport was looking for a hat. (not covers but hats) We ventured further than I do alone as two is better than one. I am sure it was noon or one pm and club obsessions was open as usual. It is right across the street from Regis. Where you there on a weekday?(m-t?) Even in my first report 69 was open by 12 pm even though they let me in and served me at 11. In the afternoon the hotels next to obsessions will have some hotties lurking around. For $ . 6 or so for the girl. Room and cover=$ . 1 (60 $ /10 $USD) If you meet a girl named Rosa you might find her to your liking. Took her to Regis for a couple of drinks. Nice girl! I might try the massage place (s) next time to recheck the talent. It was my friends first time and obsessions was able to fulfill his needs. I drove down him back. Bustass out!

Checkers999
06-01-15, 02:23
I am still trying to work out my first trip to Nogi but I noticed in the phoenix w4 m BP section this ad http://phoenix.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-latina/33173134 appears there is a new massage place down there anyone been to it?There was a well recommended spa around there. Osirus, I think it was called. I walked up and down that street couldn't find it. Maybe this new place has a sign. I may check it out myself.

Eros Spa is easier to find.

Big Fat E
06-01-15, 14:50
Stopped by the other day.

It's not easy to find, as there's no signage on Obregon. It's in the small mercado just north of Hotel Olivia. It's not on the main street to keep the other family-oriented merchants happy. He does pay to direct traffic to the parlor, so ask around if you get confused.

Robert took time to set me up with a cute Latina who knows what to do. Text him first, and he'll help you out.

The facilities leave a bit to be desired: two small rooms with tables in each created out of partitions with a curtain for a door. There are radios / cd players to make some noise. Robert also brought in a folding bed & sheets in case we needed it. There is a bano.

It's a genuine experience, and one I'd repeat. I'm sure that any girl there would be amenable to toda la noche. Although Robert speaks excellent English, expect to speak passable Spanish to the girls. As always, bring your own cover.

MrClean2
07-31-17, 16:54
Lots of fun, spent it in jacuzzi while in Greece and mainland.

Carlanga
07-31-17, 18:41
Lots of fun, spent it in jacuzzi while in Greece and mainland.Man, you left that asshole bigger than her pussy. LOL!

Horndoggin
08-01-17, 07:20
Lots of fun, spent it in jacuzzi while in Greece and mainland.Is this the dawn that used to be in the valley?

Is she in Nogalas now? Contact info?

LookingAZ
08-10-17, 14:54
Lots of fun, spent it in jacuzzi while in Greece and mainland.Did you take those? Looks like there is a little shit left on her taint.