PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MarshField56
11-17-16, 14:18
Hi.

My wife and I enjoy getting an erotic couples massage.

We will be in Sedona for two weeks in late January and early February.

I know the Goddess Temple used to have a branch there but that is long shut down.

I can't seem to find any providers in the Sedona area.

Any recommendations?

Azman84
11-17-16, 21:26
Hi.

My wife and I enjoy getting an erotic couples massage.

We will be in Sedona for two weeks in late January and early February.

I know the Goddess Temple used to have a branch there but that is long shut down.

I can't seem to find any providers in the Sedona area.

Any recommendations?Its dry here, beenliving here for 6 months now and still looking, Swingers is common here post CL you might get lucky.

LibertineX
03-12-17, 02:34
For anyone in Flagstaff, any recent quality experiences / places?

I used to frequent the woman on 4th, but she got shut down. Does anyone know if / where she might have moved?

I'm looking for full service, if possible, which she was for the right amount.

I've been to the Golden Spa on 7th, but never got anything more than a rough, rather bad massage. Does anyone know if they offer full service or close and / or what it take $ to get to that point?

Appreciate any help and glad to see these forums are still around (though I noticed they've been wiped since the last time I was here)!

SteveStone123
03-17-17, 18:43
Okay, so this is a little off topic. But I ran across this and found it funny and decided to pass it along.

1. Any massage parlor open after say 9 pm is bound to be packing an assortment of extras, nobody virtuous goes looking for a therapeutic back rub at 1 am on a Tuesday!

2. It's packing Neon signs with words like "massage", "bodyrub" or "fellatio barn". There's just something seedy / appealing about a flashing neon signs, they know degenerates like us can't resist the lure of a good neon sign.

3. Odd / distant Location If the massage shop is smack in the middle of an industrial area there's a good chance they'll have buckets of extras as they're often driven out of the 'burbs by nosy fuckers with erection problems and church groups who believe a that administering a handjob = holiday in Hades.

4. If the masseuse is wearing / displaying any of the following then it's probably going to be sensual miniskirt, high-heels, tight-dress, side-boob, lingerie, snorkel.

5. The seedier / ramshackle the place the better your chances of a happy ending, if I ever see a scummy mattress on a floor I always think I'm odds on for a handjob (or lice).

6. Check out the customers. If it's all nervous looking men then you've probably hit the jackpot. A nervous man walking out of a massage place is the sign of a man with freshly emptied babysacks. I love when I see guys about to walk into a massage joint which I know is a 100% erotic and they start twisting / stretching there arms like they're a little sore and are just there to get some knots rubbed out. We know where the knot is bro!

7. The masseuse doesn't leave the room whilst you get unchanged. This rarely happens and when it does, it's always awkward as fuck. Kinda retarded to feel awkward I know, she's about to see me naked and will soon be milking my man-jam but there's a system people WHEN THE MACHINE BREAKS DOWN, WE BREAK DOWN.

8. The massage slogan "Oriental" or "Asian" massage is always a good erotic shot but are not to be confused with "Thai Massage" which always results in something in me dislocating.

9. The massage room has items like vaseline, lubricant, dog-collars or a box of tissues so big that you could wipe up one of Thor's loads.

10. The Masseuse walks in and takes off her clothes. If I got to explain this one then you belong in that Sarlacc pit son.

HA!

LonelyGuy1
03-28-17, 23:35
I will be visiting your fine state this week with a couple days in Flagstaff and a couple days in Kingman.

Which place in Flagstaff has better chances of extras?

http://flagstaff.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/chinese-yang-massage-asian-massage-table-shower-928-527-6810-az/45099400

http://flagstaff.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/kk-chinese-massage-2304-n-4th-st-flagstaff-az-928-522-2295/31864926

As far as Kingman goes, is this place the real deal?

http://flagstaff.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/looking-for-nice-cute-beautiful-asian-theraposts-who-tends-to-meet-your-body-need/44987268

If you are ever in WI I can certainly provide intel for Appleton and parts of Madison and Milwaukee.

LonelyGuy1
04-10-17, 00:19
Both places were FS without any drama.

The two places I went in Kingman were not FS, but still got good massages and standard rates for services provided.

SatyrX
09-05-17, 16:44
Just a heads-up. These places are not "FS" in true definition.

I've gone to the one on 7th (Korean, haven't tried Chinese yet) as a "regular" at this point, and can't get FS from anyone there, and I'm a good looking clean guy.

So I'm not sure what you consider "FS", but a HJ after a massage is not the true definition of FS.

If there is somewhere in Flag that does actually offer FS, I'd definitely like to know.

Both places were FS without any drama.

The two places I went in Kingman were not FS, but still got good massages and standard rates for services provided.

OldBoomer
09-24-17, 11:49
Hi Guys,

I may be in your area and looking for a good table shower and some happiness after some hard work. There appear to be two places in Flag.

Both are on 7th one is a precious metal, the other the opposite of Ying.

Any suggestions?

Pm PLEASE.

IH8HJsAz
09-29-17, 19:47
OldBoomer both of the places on 7th will be jack shacks at the most. The only one that ever had full service was on 4th Street, but I believe that it is closed now. When I lived there I would head to Phx, or Prescott as there was one place on Ironwood I used to get FS from. But Phx has always been your only option. I am no longer living in that area.

Sam Spade
10-01-17, 15:28
Still on vacation in Flagstaff last week. I stopped at the Chinese place on 4th street. Tall girl puts me in a room with a table, junk, and a bra laying on a chair. What a dump. But she only put me in there while she got rid of one of you guys. Then she took me back to a nicer room without bras and gave me a nice massage, but hardly any teasing. She was totally into tickling my ribs to see if it would get a rise out of me. It did, but I had to tell her to stop. It left goosebumps on me, and the room wasn't all that warm to begin with. On the flip she didn't mind my Roman hand. She immediately wanted to know how much. I offered a nice sum, and expected her to set the girls free to meet me. But no, that was extra. Those Arizona prices coming into play again?

As I left I got the shivers. A combination of a cold night, a cold room, a cold woman and maybe some vitamin V. Went back to my hotel room and shivered myself to bed. Got up the next morning feeling fine and went to the Grand Canyon. I was dressed warm, but I saw so many other people in t-shirts and shorts hugging themselves in the 50 degree weather. "But I thought Arizona was in the desert!" I didn't feel like explaining altitude and weather patterns to them.

LonelyGuy1
12-23-17, 01:23
Just a heads-up. These places are not "FS" in true definition.

I've gone to the one on 7th (Korean, haven't tried Chinese yet) as a "regular" at this point, and can't get FS from anyone there, and I'm a good looking clean guy.

So I'm not sure what you consider "FS", but a HJ after a massage is not the true definition of FS.

If there is somewhere in Flag that does actually offer FS, I'd definitely like to know.Sorry for the late reply. I haven't checked back in here since the trip. I mean FS. One was BBBJ and BBFSCIP with a chubby lady with nice big titties during the day, I was a bit rushed. The other was covered full service and no rush at all, we fucked for over an hour. She was pushing 50, had small boobies and was skinny, but could take what I was giving.

BigLoad69
03-27-18, 19:14
OldBoomer both of the places on 7th will be jack shacks at the most. The only one that ever had full service was on 4th Street, but I believe that it is closed now. When I lived there I would head to Phx, or Prescott as there was one place on Ironwood I used to get FS from. But Phx has always been your only option. I am no longer living in that area.Which placein prescott on ironwood? I have been to asian island and had to pay dearly for just a HJ. I think Perfect spa is closed if that was the one. What was her name if you remember?

MWiggly2
09-17-19, 18:12
Are there any FS providers in the Flagstaff area? I only see post for massage parlors, and most do not seem all that great. If no FS providers, which MP offers the best massage and extras? I'll be there in a few weeks. I'm a Chicago senior and can reciprocate Chicago 411.

Crush1238
10-27-19, 21:20
The AMP owner of both this location and the one in Kingman are VERY disappointing.

Price quoted $140 HJ- $500 CFS no other options.

Made the mistake of going there twice- 2 different girls same menu.

Crush1238
08-20-20, 12:27
So I went to a spa that has a precious metal in its name.

Lisa was good looking, talkative and attentive.

After being led back, I disrobed and laid with my ass barely covered with a towel.

She came in and removed my towel and began the rub.

She was a good massage and let my hands roam.

On the flip. She asked what I wanted I motioned for FS- she declined. I motioned for BJ. She declined.

She countered with HJ. I offered 40- she accepted. I gave her 60 - she smiled and started -.

She removed her shirt. Great bod- big suckable nppls-.

I stuck my hands in her pants. She pulled away. I dug deeper. She moaned. P.S. Was wet. She stroked harder- faster.

Shot it 3 ft- she giggled and told me not to move- she disappeared but reappeared with hot wet towels and cleaned me.

Lisa was great but wish there was more on the menu.

Bdreener
09-11-20, 18:02
I visited here a few days ago. I was first greeted by a very nice looking woman in her 20's with nice C's / D's but then handed off to a nice looking maybe early 30's woman. At first I was a little disappointed with the hand off, but after a second glance, my new friend was quite nice and had a nice handful as well C's. There was no option for table shower due to Covid with signs indicating that as you enter. I chose 45 min (for. 5) since there wasn't a TS. She gave a nice massage and she wore a mask the entire time which was fine. I just went with the flow and she draped and undraped me to work the 'gluts' etc. She was nice but didn't talk much at all and didn't tease much but worked close to all areas. On the flip she did some basic pressure techniques on some of the main muscle groups and then pointed to my friend and asked if it was ok to talk to him. I said sure, and she proceeded with a nice experience and let my hands roam and explore her nice chest although covered. After a nice experience with my friend, she cleaned up things a little with clean hot towels and then continued a massage on my legs, feet and shoulders. For me, that is a great way to complete things and very relaxing. I tipped. 5.

I didn't get names of either woman that I saw and I did here what sounded like an older woman talking in the background, but did not see her.

I would return for this experience, but not sure if there is more offered since I just rolled with it and was happy.

Ed...
10-08-20, 13:38
New place I'm guessing, advertising in AL

Average sweet attendant, better than average massage, complete menu available.

Didn't get her name but let her get on top first. 😳.

There's another place across the street there.

2724 address.

Ed...

DesertSailor
10-13-20, 15:39
Any intel on this location? RM is not very up to date. Prefer to hear from observers as I plan to head up that way from Tucson. Somebody say it was a good place. Thanks.

MyDixieWrecked
10-24-20, 01:25
I went there based on the review a few below. I drew Lisa cute, youngish Chinese with a push up bra (never saw her boobs unfurled.). In the room I fell; asleep and had this dream. Anyway. I paid .5 for the room and she gave me a nice handy for another. 5. She made erotic noises while she did a sensual rub. I could only touch her legs and a bit more. Oh well, no sucky sucky for me butt it was a nice massage and a nice ending. She was very cute and I wish there was more available, but it didn't seem like there was. Then I woke up and drove home.

Crush1238
11-24-20, 13:19
Any intel on this location? RM is not very up to date. Prefer to hear from observers as I plan to head up that way from Tucson. Somebody say it was a good place. Thanks.This place use to be the best in Flagstaff. Full menu available pre covid.

Crush1238
02-19-21, 22:02
Visited a flagstaff spa starting with a V. Was greeted warmly by a masked little lady and handed off to another. Paid 60 for an hour and table shower. Was led back to TS in my street clothes, watched her warm up the water and table. She said "Ready" I asked her to take me to the room to change. Her english was terrible and we had issues throughout because of it. We returned back to the TS room. The TS was OK, not really fun. Not really stimulating. Limited detail to known dirty areas. I usually pass on the massage but not this time, the massage was OK (not great. Not good. OK). On the flip. She put a towel over the bottom of my face like a lame mask. The menu was so limited I almost left. HJ only and NO touching of her at all. After an extended period of time and my limited happiness apparent she finally allowed me to grope her a little. * *Made her earn every dollar ($50), didn't*tell her when it was time- shot it and hit her in the shoulder- she stopped the tug in disgust. Pre COVID this was a good place, now* 3 out of 10 - will not repeat*.

JohnLittleDick
07-06-21, 01:13
Visited Massage right next to Subway in Flagstaff Az on Butler just of I 40.

A waste of time, terrible massage, no touch. Only allowed to slap butt, provider give covered BJ in 69 position but tries to stick her ass in your mouth. Only allow F--k while standing along side table with hands behind my back. I just quit and left.

Subway being right next door makes it awkward as families are in line to order their food as you stroll by them and head into massage parlor.

I did not get the providers name.

Just knock out a knot hole in your fence and have at it before trying to I believe "AAA Massage".

Spobo
09-30-21, 12:43
Going to Sedona, do you know any spas or therapists there that will do massage with HE? Thank much.

Keldo
03-02-22, 15:19
Hi everyone,

I was a long time poster in Tucson (lost that account) this is my new one.

I've visited AAA massage (next to Subway) and had a good experience there and I can detail that if anyone wants to know. I was wondering if anyone had any information on Golden, which might be the last of the 2 AMPs in Flag.

At this point it seems like a visit to PHX is my best bet for a high mileage massage?

Be well, stay safe.

Keldo
03-02-22, 15:22
Visited Massage right next to Subway in Flagstaff Az on Butler just of I 40.

A waste of time, terrible massage, no touch. Only allowed to slap butt, provider give covered BJ in 69 position but tries to stick her ass in your mouth. Only allow F--k while standing along side table with hands behind my back. I just quit and left.

Subway being right next door makes it awkward as families are in line to order their food as you stroll by them and head into massage parlor.

I did not get the providers name.

Just knock out a knot hole in your fence and have at it before trying to I believe "AAA Massage".I had a slightly different experience there, she is definitely weird about touching but allowed me multiple positions and put some 'work' into the massage. I might revisit if I need it, but for the price and time I'd agree, it might be better to just self satisfy. Maybe just an HE with her? She is cute though.

IH8HJsAz
04-06-22, 15:13
So I have been away for quite a few years, and am wondering how many are in Flag now?

When I lived there it was two, the one near Dominos Pizza, and the rock house next to the old PepBoys on 4th, that is now a church. Which the second did offer FS. There was also a place in Sedona that I got FS from that was an AMP. The one that was in Cottonwood was only a handy. For the good ones it wa hit the valley. So please brothgers what is up there.

Keldo
04-17-22, 14:02
So I have been away for quite a few years, and am wondering how many are in Flag now?

When I lived there it was two, the one near Dominos Pizza, and the rock house next to the old PepBoys on 4th, that is now a church. Which the second did offer FS. There was also a place in Sedona that I got FS from that was an AMP. The one that was in Cottonwood was only a handy. For the good ones it wa hit the valley. So please brothgers what is up there.There really isn't anything here. The one by Subway has extras, but the service is usually not worth the time and money. YMMV.

MunchMacoochie
05-02-22, 07:16
I'm heading out that way. Looks like Relax is a Kamp. Any good?

FlagDude69
05-02-22, 10:27
Heya, I'm sorry, but have no idea what a "Kamp" is, can ya elaborate??

I'm heading out that way. Looks like Relax is a Kamp. Any good?

MunchMacoochie
05-02-22, 11:40
Heya, I'm sorry, but have no idea what a "Kamp" is, can ya elaborate??Korean Asia massage parlor as opposed to a camp, Chinese Asian massage parlor. Korean implies CFS in Atlanta. Chinese implies HE, sometimes BBBJ or BBFS if she likes you.

FlagDude69
05-02-22, 20:51
Korean Asia massage parlor as opposed to a camp, Chinese Asian massage parlor. Korean implies CFS in Atlanta. Chinese implies HE, sometimes BBBJ or BBFS if she likes you.Ah, ok. Thanks!

I'm not sure if the relax spa on Lakin is even still open? But the one on cedar is cfs, as is the one on butler (if that one is even still open?

Most of the rest in town I have gotten handshakes at, but that's it.

AzTroll
05-02-22, 23:15
I'm heading out that way. Looks like Relax is a Kamp. Any good?The girl that runs Relax is 100% Chinese and is a great young GFE provider. 100% recommend. Visited her last week and she had a girl working there too.

Ah, ok. Thanks!

I'm not sure if the relax spa on Lakin is even still open? But the one on cedar is cfs, as is the one on butler (if that one is even still open?

Most of the rest in town I have gotten handshakes at, but that's it.Lakin shop closed up after a break-in, then new owner moved it to the current location. The current owner bought it from them a couple of months back.

Add the spa on 4th for CFS. And the shop on the west side of town rotates girls so can get one that will do more, but the owners don't allow FS.

MunchMacoochie
05-05-22, 09:12
The girl that runs Relax is 100% Chinese and is a great young GFE provider. 100% recommend. Visited her last week and she had a girl working there too.

What's the house fee and tip?

Around here FS can be 1. 4 to 2. 0 on top of house.

AzTroll
05-06-22, 02:01
What's the house fee and tip?

Around here FS can be 1. 4 to 2. 0 on top of house.$40 Hhr $60 Hour and I usually bring 1. 6 for FS. You might be able to get away with 1. 4, but I haven't tried there. Most girls around here were complaining about 1. 4 with a few that declined and took a lower fee for less service, so YMMV.

BoonTobias
01-02-23, 17:49
This forum looks super dry but I figure I'd shoot my shot. Heading out to and staying in Flagstaff for a Grand Canyon trip. Any recommendations as to where to get a HE, possibly a little more?

Thanks.

Erebus
01-03-23, 02:17
This forum looks super dry but I figure I'd shoot my shot. Heading out to and staying in Flagstaff for a Grand Canyon trip. Any recommendations as to where to get a HE, possibly a little more?

Thanks.I enjoyed Relax on East Cedar Ave.

BoonTobias
01-03-23, 12:45
I enjoyed Relax on East Cedar Ave.Nice. Thanks for the lead. I googled them and they have their four hands special plastered on Google LOL.

They also have security cameras in use as advertised. Anything suspect about the place?

What's the damage roughly?

Erebus
01-04-23, 03:48
Nice. Thanks for the lead. I googled them and they have their four hands special plastered on Google LOL.

They also have security cameras in use as advertised. Anything suspect about the place?

What's the damage roughly?Place seemed normal, including the cost. No shower. Around $200 all in for full service.

Delfap
01-08-23, 12:22
Nice. Thanks for the lead. I googled them and they have their four hands special plastered on Google LOL.

What's the damage roughly?I just went to Relax the other day, they didn't have four hands available so I just went with the hour. Regular house fees but she wanted 2.0 for CFS. Tried haggling for 1.4, and then 1.6, but she was firm on 2.0 so I just paid up hoping for some good service. It was actually pretty good. She was down for multiple positions and didn't try to rush me. CBJ wasn't that good, so I just spent the majority of the time pounding away and DFK. Probably wouldn't repeat, but it's worth it if you're on the road and just stopping by Flagstaff for a couple of nights. Didn't catch a name, but she had a nice body. Face wasn't the best, but not horrible.

IH8HJsAz
04-21-23, 11:54
SO who in town does an actual good legit massage, as far as Asian? Because in my time on AMPing I have discovered FS places are for fun, and no massage, or a good one. To me both have there places, and I use both, depending on what I need massaged. What I like about AMPs over non is the walk in aspect, I have had the white women tell me next day, as if my schedule is supposed to revolve around them.

Flagsta
07-03-23, 12:07
Good morning,

I figured I could give a quick breakdown of what I believe to be available in Flagstaff. I would love to hear others thoughts if I'm missing something.

- Massage parlors- 2 offer FS, relax on Cedar and KK or blue dream massage off 4th. All the others might offer a handshake.

- Escorts- Hit and miss, talent just can't get visibility here with all the spammers online. Occasionally we'll see some low qual traveling through on the way somewhere else.

- SA, WYP, SB- these are actually the best chance here in Flagstaff. Just know that you get 2 types on here. You get stuck up or idiotic college girls, or you get burnt out trailer trash. If you look all the time you might be able to snag a rookie and lock her down.

- What am I missing, if anything?

OlderWiser
07-03-23, 16:31
- SA, WYP, SB- these are actually the best chance here in Flagstaff. Just know that you get 2 types on here. You get stuck up or idiotic college girls, or you get burnt out trailer trash. If you look all the time you might be able to snag a rookie and lock her down.I hope you'll excuse my ignorance -- I am at a loss as to what you are referring to with SA, WYP, or SB.

Flagsta
07-04-23, 12:22
I hope you'll excuse my ignorance -- I am at a loss as to what you are referring to with SA, WYP, or SB.These are the main sites for the sugar world, Seeking, what's your price and secret benefits.

LordDrel
09-02-23, 21:27
Headed to Flagstaff on Sunday. Any reccomendations are appreciated. TY in advance.

LordDrel
09-03-23, 19:38
Headed to Flagstaff on Sunday. Any reccomendations are appreciated. TY in advance.So I checked out Relax on 4th and Cedar. Danni was there, slim and sexy. Decent rub down and finished with CBBJ and mish. Wish she was in the Vegas area, she'd be my regular.

DannyBoy63
09-06-23, 00:06
Gentlemen, I'm looking for a good massage and HE from a cutie. Not interested in FS. Any info would be appreciated.

ZzTopSterZz
03-16-24, 13:56
Gentlemen, I'm looking for a good massage and HE from a cutie. Not interested in FS. Any info would be appreciated.Me, too. Anywhere from Phoenix to flagstaff.