PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Miss Brooklyn
05-10-10, 00:22
Anyone have any details on any AMP action in soldotna or Kenai?

Jasmine's Thai massage in Soldotna maybe?

Mama Pimp
01-26-11, 06:29
There is an oriental MP next to lowes behind the sushi join on the main road through wasilla. Great massage very skilled hands highly recommended for anyone looking for a stress release in the vally area. The older lady (about 40ish) is better then the younger one. I was hassled for a bigger tip by the younger one.

Layzeboy
02-16-11, 05:05
There is an oriental MP next to lowes behind the sushi join on the main road through wasilla. Great massage very skilled hands highly recommended for anyone looking for a stress release in the vally area. The older lady (about 40ish) is better then the younger one. I was hassled for a bigger tip by the younger one.Went there, it's a waste. 65 / hr and onvce you're in the room, you see a sign that says "tipping required", which is. 4. The first 45 minutes were very good, but HJ is the only thing on the menu, and I seriously think she (mindy? Around 40 yo) was trying hurt me. Like she was pulling weeds in her garden and trying to crack walnuts at the same time. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Akjohn
07-07-11, 17:47
I went and saw Mindy a couple weeks ago. She did a good massage, but only offers HJ, but she did that very well.

Mama Pimp
10-30-11, 05:26
I know there are no good AMP in valley anyone know if there are any private massage providers in the valley? Kind of a afraid to try BP as I have heard alot bad things off that site.

SensitiveSoul
12-12-11, 16:28
I know there are no good AMP in valley anyone know if there are any private massage providers in the valley? Kind of a afraid to try BP as I have heard alot bad things off that site.I usually post on Anchorage board, but none the less still knew to posting. I live in the Valley and agree that the AMP scene sucks here. I visited the AMP by Lowes and have never returned. There was a massage provider out here 2 years ago that did it all but haven't seen her advertise lately. She was over weight with big knockers but offered FS. I have on occasion looked for any street walkers also. Anybody know if we have them out here? I have picked up some stragglers walking home from the bar scene and offered rides for service. I have gotten lucky that way.

We need a FS AMP out here in the Valley.

Akdragon
03-04-12, 18:31
I made a more detailed report in the Anchorage section about my dream but basicly stay away. They want 65 for a horrible massage and another 4 tip for giving said horrible massage. She kept pointing to the sign on the wall and getting irate saying tips manitory haha, long story short I said get lost and walked out.

Who the hell do they think they are going to get with a sign that says tips manditory? OH ok haha I should have that printed on my shirt. Just bad business and idiots.

We need to import (recruit) some top shelf AMPs to the valley. They would make a killing with all the construction workers.

SensitiveSoul
03-06-12, 02:59
I made a more detailed report in the Anchorage section about my dream but basicly stay away. They want 65 for a horrible massage and another 4 tip for giving said horrible massage. She kept pointing to the sign on the wall and getting irate saying tips manitory haha, long story short I said get lost and walked out.

Who the hell do they think they are going to get with a sign that says tips manditory? OH ok haha I should have that printed on my shirt. Just bad business and idiots.

We need to import (recruit) some top shelf AMPs to the valley. They would make a killing with all the construction workers.I agree, you get one up and going! Also, trust others advise, I wouldn't say they sucked (post below) just so I can keep them to myself. I told the owner she would get more business if she would open it up to all and offer a table shower and more than 1 provider. She said "no, no can't".

Akdragon
03-06-12, 21:12
I agree, you get one up and going! Also, trust others advise, I wouldn't say they sucked (post below) just so I can keep them to myself. I told the owner she would get more business if she would open it up to all and offer a table shower and more than 1 provider. She said "no, no can't".Trust me I'm not saying this to keep them to myself either. What little I could get out of her she said she had 6 girls working there at different times but I won't be back either way.

Trenaman
12-02-12, 21:57
I thought I would post that Kenai Pen has recent addition of Gifted Hands Massage.

Carol runs the place and she ready willing and able to provide more then what her gifted hands can provide website shown below.

http://www.relaxingmassagetherapy.biz/index.html

I wondered about her as website looks like maybe no extras but that is not the case.

Trenaman

Trenaman
01-11-13, 21:00
Well the local Kenai police busted the Gift hands massage operating in Kenai last night.

It's in the local Peninsula Clarion newspaper today.

Trenaman

Layzeboy
01-16-13, 07:25
Well the local Kenai police busted the Gift hands massage operating in Kenai last night.

It's in the local Peninsula Clarion newspaper today.

TrenamanNot surprising at all, and honestly, no huge loss. The service was less then meh, and she seemed pretty careless,

Especially considering how it seem that area doesn't approve of such things.

AkJimmy
12-14-19, 19:00
Has anyone tried Rossirin in the Valley? She has a very professional looking website, but she posted her business in adultsearch.com under the Erotic Massage Parlor section.

https://adultsearch.com/alaska/palmer/erotic-massage-parlor/professional-massage-therapy/30969

CaptnCommode
12-18-19, 22:58
Has anyone tried Rossirin in the Valley? She has a very professional looking website, but she posted her business in adultsearch.com under the Erotic Massage Parlor section.

https://adultsearch.com/alaska/palmer/erotic-massage-parlor/professional-massage-therapy/30969Very interesting. Have not tried, but please report back if you do!

Psnuse77
12-29-19, 06:26
Very interesting. Have not tried, but please report back if you do!While she is posting on adult search, her site seems pretty legit and I inviting to our hobby / addiction LOL.