PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

AKwankerman
07-08-10, 06:00
They got a tall leggy number there that if you drop enough bills for and pay her house, you can have a very interesting time with. Senior members inquire.

Mrjonesisbig
08-14-12, 18:39
Jave north

Hot sexy girls serving java, full window viewing, located on Van Horn road

Not sure if Flashing is availabel with a big tip, but a cup of coffee and a hot scanty clad barista will do it for me.

FunNow748
02-15-14, 21:54
Went to Reflections a couple weeks ago on a Thursday night.

The place was dead when I got there (kind of early 7 pm) but there were girls dancing even to no audience.

I met and talked for a long time to a new girl what just started that day name was Heather. She was not too bad, was a little shy with her lap dances but was pleasant enough for me to patronize.

Most patrons later in the night seemed to be all about Honey she was a hot tall skinny thing.

I personally got my favorite lap dance from Danny. She is short, not too skinny but really knows how to tease.

This club does not have the most desirable dancers or the youngest ones (most seemed to be mid to late 20's) but the girls seemed to not be miserable and it was on the cheaper end as clbs go.

$5 cover and topless lapdances are only $20.

I'll go back someday.

Mrjonesisbig
06-04-14, 20:15
I was not expecting Tuesday. At reflections to have a great selection of dancers but man what a let down. After paying the 5 dollar cover and bought a five dollar beer I was still waiting for a dancer to get on stage she was lighter skinned Black woman be cup nice black girl Ass. After her three dances nobody got on stage I ordered another beer and my dancer told me she was clocking out and did I want a dance, after the air dance we were told it was last call and closing in 15 they Kicked us out in five minutes. I heard a manager bitching that the girls had to work a Tuesday or Monday if they wanted to work on weekends. Sign on the door said closed for family emergency.

In short don't go on Tuesday.

Mrjonesisbig
03-21-15, 02:03
Went at ten PM stayed around an hour or so and saw four dancers total each on stage for three song the small number of patrons were very generous tipping the dancers (good to see) after the dancers started to recycle and all the patrons left the dancers kept dancing to no audience (DJ rule) as I had seen three of the dancers giving air dancers I chose the fourth and got a very nice no contact dance nice girl I forget her name kind of a dull eavening may go back in summer on weekend!

Aminuts
05-13-15, 02:06
Went by Reflections tonight and the owner was packing things out. Asked if it was closed permanently and was told yes. A sad day. Showboat is the only place left in town. And their prices are way out of line. $40 per lap dance. In advance. $150 for a two song semi private and $350-$375 for thirty minutes VIP. And the pick of girls is slim pickings. Over all its a bummer.

Mrjonesisbig
05-13-15, 20:33
That is said reflections is a Fairbanks institution it's a surprise a titty bar just outside of a military bass can go out of bisness! Never been to club sin and it's been years since I've been to see the kids at the show boat!