PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

AlaskaGuy1985
08-21-13, 00:13
Is there any good street action. I haven't found any. Any suggestions were to go.

Astjp2
09-02-13, 03:41
Is there any good street action. I haven't found any. Any suggestions were to go.Cushman betwen airport and Van Horn

OnceInAWhilee
11-24-13, 13:17
Tired of going to Chinese massage already. Went riding looking for a SW the other day but guess its too cold. Anyone have any SW phone numbers to help them out with some winter clients inbox me.

Otter Trax
12-05-13, 08:38
Tired of going to Chinese massage already. Went riding looking for a SW the other day but guess its too cold. Anyone have any SW phone numbers to help them out with some winter clients inbox me.Hmm. I am guessing you haven't lived up in the North Star Borough very long. Most long timers schedule trips to Thailand, Philippines, Amsterdam or Belgium where it is legal.

Otty.

OnceInAWhilee
12-06-13, 21:40
I been here 2 yrs but it seemed better when I first got got here. I had a regular who I could call but lost her number. The hunt continues.

OnceInAWhilee
02-03-14, 11:54
Just trying to get some Intel and see if anyone got lucky on the cruise. Post or pm info.

FunNow748
02-15-14, 21:58
Going to be in Fairbanks at the end of the month.

Just wondering if anyone knows where I may be able to find some entertainment while I am there?

Never picked up a SW before.

Any tips?

Locations?

Times?

OnceInAWhilee
03-30-14, 20:13
Doing the usual cruise and still can't get lucky. Tried both morning and night. If anyone have any info PM me please.

FunForFunAk
08-25-20, 00:09
I've rolled around the back roads of Cush and seen a few prospects but it seems to be very rare. Talked and drove with a girl I think her name was Jody but we couldn't find a good spot. Wish there was more action.

AKZaddy
07-24-23, 19:04
Decided to make a quick trip down Cush and back yesterday early evening, nothing in sight, maybe it's the heat? I've seen a couple prospects in the spring, one gal with glasses and what I could tell was some serious tittage. Anyhow, has anyone had any luck lately? Was down in Anchorage last week and it took me all of 5 min driving down Spenard.

Mrjonesisbig
07-26-23, 17:28
Decided to make a quick trip down Cush and back yesterday early evening, nothing in sight, maybe it's the heat? I've seen a couple prospects in the spring, one gal with glasses and what I could tell was some serious tittage. Anyhow, has anyone had any luck lately? Was down in Anchorage last week and it took me all of 5 min driving down Spenard.I used to work on south Cushman and learned to not look at the street walkers unless you wanted them to chase you down. I believe what you may be seeing are some of the residents from the chronic inebriate housing.