PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

AlaskaGuy1985
08-21-13, 00:13
Is there any good street action. I haven't found any. Any suggestions were to go.

Astjp2
09-02-13, 03:41
Is there any good street action. I haven't found any. Any suggestions were to go.Cushman betwen airport and Van Horn

OnceInAWhilee
11-24-13, 13:17
Tired of going to Chinese massage already. Went riding looking for a SW the other day but guess its too cold. Anyone have any SW phone numbers to help them out with some winter clients inbox me.

Otter Trax
12-05-13, 08:38
Tired of going to Chinese massage already. Went riding looking for a SW the other day but guess its too cold. Anyone have any SW phone numbers to help them out with some winter clients inbox me.Hmm. I am guessing you haven't lived up in the North Star Borough very long. Most long timers schedule trips to Thailand, Philippines, Amsterdam or Belgium where it is legal.

Otty.

OnceInAWhilee
12-06-13, 21:40
I been here 2 yrs but it seemed better when I first got got here. I had a regular who I could call but lost her number. The hunt continues.

OnceInAWhilee
02-03-14, 11:54
Just trying to get some Intel and see if anyone got lucky on the cruise. Post or pm info.

FunNow748
02-15-14, 21:58
Going to be in Fairbanks at the end of the month.

Just wondering if anyone knows where I may be able to find some entertainment while I am there?

Never picked up a SW before.

Any tips?

Locations?

Times?

OnceInAWhilee
03-30-14, 20:13
Doing the usual cruise and still can't get lucky. Tried both morning and night. If anyone have any info PM me please.

FunForFunAk
08-25-20, 00:09
I've rolled around the back roads of Cush and seen a few prospects but it seems to be very rare. Talked and drove with a girl I think her name was Jody but we couldn't find a good spot. Wish there was more action.

AKZaddy
07-24-23, 19:04
Decided to make a quick trip down Cush and back yesterday early evening, nothing in sight, maybe it's the heat? I've seen a couple prospects in the spring, one gal with glasses and what I could tell was some serious tittage. Anyhow, has anyone had any luck lately? Was down in Anchorage last week and it took me all of 5 min driving down Spenard.

Mrjonesisbig
07-26-23, 17:28
Decided to make a quick trip down Cush and back yesterday early evening, nothing in sight, maybe it's the heat? I've seen a couple prospects in the spring, one gal with glasses and what I could tell was some serious tittage. Anyhow, has anyone had any luck lately? Was down in Anchorage last week and it took me all of 5 min driving down Spenard.I used to work on south Cushman and learned to not look at the street walkers unless you wanted them to chase you down. I believe what you may be seeing are some of the residents from the chronic inebriate housing.

AkGasm
04-23-24, 16:19
Been getting food pickup near College & old steese a couple times lately & saw ladies walking in the area that set off the streetwalker detector. Got no eye contact but the most best looker was gone on the next orbit. Anyone confirm? Old locations seem dead.

Pet Heroon
04-24-24, 08:22
Been getting food pickup near College & old steese a couple times lately & saw ladies walking in the area that set off the streetwalker detector. Got no eye contact but the most best looker was gone on the next orbit. Anyone confirm? Old locations seem dead.I thought I seen a lady on old Steese near the laundry place, by the time I turned around at F meyer she was gone.