PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

KBear
09-07-13, 01:42
Anyone ever have any luck on CL? This one is young and very hot but without seeing any reports I am hesitant I am not willing TOFTT.

http://fairbanks.craigslist.org/cas/4045031428.html

ShortFatGuy2
04-21-14, 14:52
Anyone have any intel on this one...or willing to TOFTT?

PM or post, any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!

http://fairbanks.craigslist.org/cas/4432174521.html

AkFrontMan
04-21-14, 20:19
Anyone have any intel on this one...or willing to TOFTT?

PM or post, any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!

http://fairbanks.craigslist.org/cas/4432174521.htmlI talked to her today. Asked her how much it would cost for my carrot to find a good bunny hole. She said she only does massage, and that it would be 250 for a happy ending.

Chsuperman
06-14-14, 02:08
Anyone tried checking this one out? Looks promising. Sent a text. So far no response.

http://fairbanks.craigslist.org/cas/4519568190.html

Maddog314
07-09-14, 00:07
Well have been going through CL looking for something. Well today it paid off big. Contacted on CL for a weird post but took the chance. E mailed her and she responded back quick and after a couple mails I felt comfortable giving her my number and text her on my phone. After texting for about 45 minutes we decided to try to meet but she said it would be late in the afternoon and she would come to me which was fine it seemed really good of her and when we met about an hour later she gave me a warm hug and we talked for about 20 minutes and we were both comfortable and decided to wait till tomorrow for fun but she then kissed me very deeply and held me firm and rubbed me in the right spots she had me hard in a matter of minutes. At which time we decided to go for it and have some fun. She started off with rubbing me and then knelt in front of me and started mouthing me through my pants it felt so sensual and was making me so hard your when she started to undo my pants she hames I while she started giving me a BBBJ she was licking and sucking and it was so great then she started rubbing my member on her tits and still licking and sucking then she starts dt me it was so tight and she kept making eye contact it was such a great feeling and I had to strain not to shoot my load right there. At that time I asked her to get makes and let's do it at which time she took off her pants and asked for it from behind. After putting on a coat I started to rub her clit and she started moaning and when I slipped it in she was soaked and dripping. I have not had a tight snatch in a long time and after a little while I was ready to blow my load she asked me to pull it out and shoot on her face and breasts at which time I did she was pulling on my tool and begging for it she wanted it so bad and then she was rewarded with a hot load of cum. She took some in mouth and on tits and was sucking what was left out of my hard member. She was making solid eye contact through the whole time which excited me even more. After I finished cumming she used her mouth to clean me up and swallowed what she could and massaged the rest on her tits. Go was that sexy. So we went and got cleaned up and said good bye. She is someone I will call again and wi continue to call till she leaves the area. She did ask for me not to release her information to anyone but she said she will still be on CL she wants to screen people her self. But if you by chance see a strange ad on CL answer it you may get lucky.

Pm637
07-23-14, 09:12
Hello. First post for me here, so please forgive any faux pas. Does anyone have intel on CL post in Casual Encounters "Sexy Exotic Massage" (all caps)? Posted every few days for past 2 months. PM or post. Almost TOFTT last week but at last minute a toilet problem caused her to cancel.

Thank you.

Kenny712
08-04-14, 21:35
Hello. First post for me here, so please forgive any faux pas. Does anyone have intel on CL post in Casual Encounters "Sexy Exotic Massage" (all caps)? Posted every few days for past 2 months. PM or post. Almost TOFTT last week but at last minute a toilet problem caused her to cancel.

Thank you.Did you do it?

Maddog314
08-04-14, 22:51
Did you do it?If this is the one I'm thinking of i did try her. There was no massage given and it was straight to play time. Paid for 30 minutes and got 30 minutes. She does give good lip service but she is older than she posts. Plus if I'm right she is staying at the Tamarac inn and that place is a dive to start with. She is a short thin asian. With stretch marks. Always remember YMMV.

Kenny712
08-06-14, 15:37
If this is the one I'm thinking of i did try her. There was no massage given and it was straight to play time. Paid for 30 minutes and got 30 minutes. She does give good lip service but she is older than she posts. Plus if I'm right she is staying at the Tamarac inn and that place is a dive to start with. She is a short thin asian. With stretch marks. Always remember YMMV.Thank you for the heads up. Was curious about that one too. I might as well as wait until Akilah Rose gets into town.

Pm637
08-06-14, 21:28
Did you do it?I have not tried it but plan to do so soon. I just wanted to know that the offer was legit and no worry about foul play.

I will give report as soon as I have one.

AkilahRose
09-09-14, 17:22
Thank you for the heads up. Was curious about that one too. I might as well as wait until Akilah Rose gets into town.Awww I can't wait to come back! 2 more months! _.

How cold is it going to be in Nov? Bring big coats? LOL Prepare this AZ rat for your alaskan coldness; p.

Maddog314
03-11-15, 13:37
Well responded to a CL ad yesterday and it was a good hit. She emailed me back and we were talking and getting to know each other and as it went on I got very comfortable talking with her and decided to meet with her. She was very friendly and accomdating make me feel safe and was very talented. Was a GFE allowed deep kissing and heavy petting. Was very satisfied with the experience. She did BBBJ was very good and then put on coat for FS. After finish was not rushed or hurried we were both laying naked and touching and feeling. All in all was a great time and I will repete. She is slightly over weight but fun to be with.

Maddog314
04-19-15, 18:55
Do not answer or go see the *****. She tried a cash and dash with me and I was able to stop her. She asked for payment and then she says she has to go to bathroom. I was smart enough to keep an eye on her. She did attempt to slap and threatened to report rape. Told her to go ahead as I had proof on phone it was not. Be careful with this one. Be safe and tc on the game.

Maddog314
05-24-15, 18:27
Known her for a while. Had w wonderful dream with her today. As always was willing to ease and ready for action. Reasonable rate and never rushed or a clock watcher. Highly recommend. Shear joy to be with.

ThatOneGuy10
05-27-15, 11:32
Has anyone been to the glory hole. Wondering if it's worth my time. Pm me, thanks.

Minyme
05-28-15, 01:53
Known her for a while. Had w wonderful dream with her today. As always was willing to ease and ready for action. Reasonable rate and never rushed or a clock watcher. Highly recommend. Shear joy to be with.AKA Ms Dakota. I also Recommend.