PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Weyr Leader
05-15-10, 23:33
I was on my way home this morning, from a long night at work, and decided to make a pass through Mt. View to see if anything was out and about. I've made the trip several times over the past couple of weeks and found the cupboard to be bare.

This morning was different. I spotted two ladies walking East on Mt. View Dr., the same direction I was headed. I sped up and pulled into the Holiday to withdraw some funds, then doubled back to check them out again. The first one was wearing a long, white coat with a hood. She was sort of stumbling along and had a blank look on her face. That's when I noticed she had a large, red discoloring on the right corner of her mouth. PASS!

The second one was a native girl. Tall and thick, not bad looking really. I made a loop around the block and picked her up on Flower St. She hopped into the rig and immediately asked me if I was a cop. I told her I wasn't. She then asked if she could "see my dick". I obliged her to put her at ease. She then leaned over and gave William a french kiss while I was driving to a spot.

She quoted me. 5 for BJ and $ for FS. I told her I was only holding. 4, and she said that would be fine. We rolled out of Mt. View into the Airport Heights area to an out of the way spot, where she performed a quite nice BBBJCIM with swallow.

I got her name and digits before I drove her back to her spot in Mt. View. I think I would give her a repeat, especially since activity has been lax as of late. It's good to have a sure thing the bullpen.

The lesson for today: PERSEVERANCE PAYS!

Stay safe and check six.

Wrecked Monger
06-03-10, 17:34
I saw a preggo wsw maybe native on corner of spenard and northwood by the little bench/park area on the corner. I couldn't make the pick up. She had a white beret lookin thing and same color sweater. Her belly was pretty big so i'm sure she's close to poppin within a month or two. Anyone have a dream involvin this one?

Brrr99
06-10-10, 21:21
Julie is looking a bit rough in the photo, I haven't seen her since last winter though. Anyhow thanks for posting the pics. I've posted pics here before but the negative comments took all the fun out of it. These days I usually just trade with others who enjoy taking/trading pics of local girls.

Usaface1975
06-11-10, 13:58
Julie is looking a bit rough in the photo, I haven't seen her since last winter though. Anyhow thanks for posting the pics. I've posted pics here before but the negative comments took all the fun out of it. These days I usually just trade with others who enjoy taking/trading pics of local girls.Thanks, I havn't had any issues with negative comments so I'll keep posting. I have more and am always willing to share/trade with senior members. As for Julie she did look a little rough but her attitude was up beat and she didn't smell of alcohol which is always nice.

Todd B
06-11-10, 14:19
Had some time and drove around spenard a couple of times las night ~9:00. The one large WSW was eyeing everyone around the Spenard Motel. Saw two young things at Chugach and Wilson, I wasn't sure if they were working or not. They met up with some guy who left left them while they walked to Spenard Bowl. Wish I knew if they were SW because I would have loved the pleasure of their company.

Derek Phx
06-23-10, 16:32
Visited my old stomping grounds in Anchorage last week and had a few dreams while I was there.

Monday Jun 14 - Drove through Mt. View around 1030 pm and saw a decent WSW just past Lane St. Picked her up--did the LE checks. She wanted a bill for FS. I laughed. Ended settling on BBBJCIM for .4. It was decent with good DT and continuation through the finish.

Wednesday Jun 16 - Approximately 1 pm drove through Mt. View again and spotted an older WSW on Lane. She was pretty far gone with almost all the teeth rotted out from meth or something. Did the pick up and the LE. Opted for covered FS for .4. She had an apartment she shared with someone to go to. Unrushed service, but not much enthusiasm on her end. Called herself Sharee.

Friday Jun 18 - Drove through Spenard around 2 p.m. and saw a WSW just East of Mcrae on Spenard. Looped and picked her up. She went by "Red" Settled on .5 for covered FS. Nice shaved kitty but her face was only a 4 or so. She got wet quick and it stayed tight. Wish I could repeat on this one.

Monday 21 Jun - Back to Mt. View around 2 p.m. Picked up Sharee again. Repeated same agreement as before. Through in .05 to take a couple snapshots of this meth head.

Tuesday 22 Jun - Reverted to the Spenard dream. Unfortunately, couldn't locate Red again but found a suitable substitute, or so I thought. Picked up creature going by Carol. After LE check and .4 negotiation for FS I realized she was as high as I've ever seen a SW. Her eyes were swimming around and attention span was nil. She had a shit hole apartment and I hammered it out as quick as I could and got the hell outta there.

I saw a few others throughout my time there on and around Spenard, but sometimes I was with other people and couldn't partake.

Back to real life now. I woke up from dreaming and came home.

Good luck out there//Be safe

Pics on the way -- This is the first time I've ever taken any and they were to big to upload

Derek Phx
06-23-10, 16:39
Here are the two photos I tried to load in prior post.

Mr Magoo2
06-23-10, 22:18
Friday Jun 18 - Drove through Spenard around 2 p.m. and saw a WSW just East of Mcrae on Spenard. Looped and picked her up. She went by "Red" Settled on .5 for covered FS. Nice shaved kitty but her face was only a 4 or so. She got wet quick and it stayed tight. Wish I could repeat on this one.

Glad you had a goog time and thanks for the great report. Red senior is great for a mature fuck as her small tits are still tight, she actually enjoys it, and her bbj can't be beat. Just don't give her your digits or confuse her for dirty red the spinner.

magoo

Brrr99
06-23-10, 23:19

Thanx for the photos Derek Phx, I love to see our local girls posted here along with the report. It helps me when I can see what a particular sw looks like along with the description of the experience. It allows everyone else to have an idea what to expect if they see the same sw. It's nice to have intel beforehand, even on the fugly ones.

Derek Phx
06-24-10, 04:57
Glad you had a goog time and thanks for the great report. Red senior is great for a mature fuck as her small tits are still tight, she actually enjoys it, and her bbj can't be beat. Just don't give her your digits or confuse her for dirty red the spinner.

magoo

Mr Magoo,

I'm not sure which Red I had. She was skinny enough to be spinner, but was completely sane compared to the rest. Claimed to hale from Kodiak. She did give me two sets of digits. Cell and VM box. I tried the cell next day and got a mans voice mail.

Trophytime
06-24-10, 06:53

Now THAT is the way pussy is supposed to look!!

Mr Magoo2
06-24-10, 13:20
Mr Magoo,

I'm not sure which Red I had. She was skinny enough to be spinner, but was completely sane compared to the rest. Claimed to hale from Kodiak. She did give me two sets of digits. Cell and VM box. I tried the cell next day and got a mans voice mail.

That sounds like Red Senior and is ok I(Magoos)HO. Dirty Red is much younger and has 1" long nipples and should be avoided. If it was DR you saw that's great news that she is delivering.

Magoo

Todd B
07-16-10, 18:50
Had the opportunity to drive the Spenard track and saw two WSWs. First was older and skinny crossing Arctic heading to Chugach ways. She had a nice rack but looked like she's seen better days. She had short blond hair and was in all black. I was heading back to get a better look but saw number 2 and drove by. She was younger with long blond hair and looked like a hippy chick. Both were meandering down the road glancing at the drivers that passed. This was at 2:30 this afternoon. I didn't have time but like to cruse when I am given the opportunity.

Wrecked Monger
08-04-10, 14:22
I can't make picks ups like I used to so it's nice to see some sort of action on from this site.

Local74
08-10-10, 08:53
Did a little cruise, found a NSW, 5ft- to 5'5" Black Hair (looks like a dora haircut to me) Brown eyes Petite build Small bust, early to mid 20's, I saw her on Chugiak.

I got a bad vibe from the instant she stepped in the car, I should have just booted her to begin with. She took off running as soon as I gave her the money.

I kinda followed her in the car, as she ran into somebodys yard, I stopped, and I yelled at her, Im gonna find you. So I circled around, because I knew that she would have to go back to the main road.

Well I saw her again, threw the car into park and chased her down this time, lucky for me, she threw my money at me, she knew I was going to hurt her.
Lucky for her, there were some random people watching our drama, I would have beat her for sure. I know I'm a scary dude, she was yelling, "hes gonna kill me, He's gonna kill me" And the random person was like " I dont want none of your drama" And I'm yelling, give me my money *****!.

I picked up my money and walked.. And she ran off crying..

Next ***** that even thinks about doing that, I'm beating her down.. witness or not.

AKwankerman
08-11-10, 06:19
Did a little cruise, found a NSW, 5ft- to 5'5" Black Hair (looks like a dora haircut to me) Brown eyes Petite build Small bust, early to mid 20's, I saw her on Chugiak.

I got a bad vibe from the instant she stepped in the car, I should have just booted her to begin with. She took off running as soon as I gave her the money.

I kinda followed her in the car, as she ran into somebodys yard, I stopped, and I yelled at her, Im gonna find you. So I circled around, because I knew that she would have to go back to the main road.

Well I saw her again, threw the car into park and chased her down this time, lucky for me, she threw my money at me, she knew I was going to hurt her.

Lucky for her, there were some random people watching our drama, I would have beat her for sure. I know I'm a scary dude, she was yelling, "hes gonna kill me, He's gonna kill me" And the random person was like " I dont want none of your drama" And I'm yelling, give me my money *****!.

I picked up my money and walked.. And she ran off crying..

Next ***** that even thinks about doing that, I'm beating her down.. witness or not.As much as I admire your bravado my friend, I do have to say, running after a girl on her own turf could get you shot, robbed, mugged or ass raped by a angry large pimp/ogre/cop on patrol. There is a popo substation in the area so keep that in mind when you have rob-rage.

Whooo glad I am retired from the hobby, looks like shit is starting to get very sketchy.

Local74
08-11-10, 13:39
As much as I admire your bravado my friend, I do have to say, running after a girl on her own turf could get you shot, robbed, mugged or ass raped by a angry large pimp/ogre/cop on patrol. There is a popo substation in the area so keep that in mind when you have rob-rage.

Whooo glad I am retired from the hobby, looks like shit is starting to get very sketchy.

Whatever.. spenard isn't that risky.. never had any problems with pimps or anybody trying to be a hero.

AKwankerman
08-11-10, 16:49
Whatever.. spenard isn't that risky.. never had any problems with pimps or anybody trying to be a hero.If you say so badass.

Local74
08-12-10, 07:56
If you say so badass.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH! Whatever..

Whats wrong?.. dont have the stones to stand up to somebody that ripped you off?.

Thats the game, you dont have what it takes to play.

Enough of this crap, none of this BS is forum worthy. Talk about something real or just STFU.

AKwankerman
08-12-10, 08:35

Whats wrong?.. dont have the stones to stand up to somebody that ripped you off?.

Enough of this crap, none of this BS is forum worthy. Talk about something real or just STFU.I agree, we would probably not want to hear how you can put a beating on a woman. As for the game, some of us have been able to play it with out having to chase a woman down the street and put a beat down on her.

As for my stones, I have managed not to have your experience, maybe its because I have a brain. I dunno, if you are going to post something, I have every right to reply in a relevant sense. Its just money dude, not like she stole your first born.

Oh and here is my report, drove down spenard at 10 pm Wed, and didn't see a darn thing.

Geowash
08-12-10, 13:42
Next ***** that even thinks about doing that, I'm beating her down.. witness or not.Sounds like a good way to end up getting free room and board for several years...make sure to let us know how that works out for you.

Layzeboy
08-12-10, 13:46

Enough of this crap, none of this BS is forum worthy. Talk about something real or just STFU.What you did doesn't take BALLS, it takes STUPIDITY. Obviously you've not paid attention to what goes on in that area, else you'd think a bit differently. If you think there's no chance of getting your shit pushed in, then you're an idiot. If you think having money taken from you that you were going to basically waste is worth getting your shit pushed in, them apparently you LIKE getting your shit pushed in.

Brrr99
08-12-10, 23:48
This time I'm talking about the one with the brains in it.

I've been ripped off before, and when a girl dashes away with my money she can have it. I've learned to avoid her forever (and of course report her on this board). And besides, she did not get enough of my money to warrant my risking arrest or possibly running into something even worse.

I travel to & from work on Spenard, & lately I've seen absolutely nothing in the mornings or during the evening rush hour.

Todd B
08-13-10, 15:05
I had some time last night and made a run down the usual areas. Spenard, Arctic, Chugach, and Mt View I saw nothing from about 9:00. 10: 15. I did see a glimpse of a girl at Ingra and 5th but someone made a lane change and by the time I got around she was gone.

At lunch I did see the usual BBWSW in front of the Spenard Motel but nothing else.

AKwankerman
09-01-10, 04:58
http://www.break.com/index/super-doofus-kung-fu-demo-on-webcam.html

Handle your biz like this guy. LOL

Mr Magoo2
09-25-10, 22:26
Things are pretty bleak out there, boys.

Bobby has been spotted lately wearing her usual cute clothes and cute, trendy glasses. She's also sporting a shorter Dora-style hair cut FWIW.

A few weeks ago, which could have been three to six weeks, Magoo found a cute youngish WSW on lower Spenard wearing tight white short shorts. She stuck out to say the least. Missed her on the first pass but found her on the second and made a near perfect pick up. Ginger was the name and she claimed to be up from Vegas. The FS was below expectations but satisfactory given the threadbare nature of good quality SWs of late; she was clean and pleasant enough though not particularly accommodating. Magoo warned her not to march down Spenard lest she end up in the slammer, which is probably where she ended up as she's not been spotted since. Prices were consistent with BP but she quickly comes down.

Devone is the only other noteworthy pickup lately. She, too, sports a Dora-style doo but has always done Magoo very well. Does anyone have her digits?

Big Red visited Magoo and provided her usual outstanding DT skills w/CIM. She was looking too rough for extended play.

Magoo has digits of Ginger and Big Red for posters who provide meaningful content. But Magoo suspects that Ginger has probably moved on.

Magoo also spotted a rough looking NSW with a pretty obvious walk. Just for grins Magoo watched her for a few, which is all it took for a cop to stop her for questioning.

Be safe. Magoo

Brrr99
11-04-10, 00:49
I drive Spenard daily commuting to work, and there just hasn't been much for variety lately. The mornings are dead, and the evening commute only produces the same old hardcore girls. I picked up Julie a few days ago. Many of you know her, a slender 40ish looking blonde. She's a seasoned Spenard veteran, but a woman with a pleasantly submissive personality and very talented lips.

Lurrker Jones
11-04-10, 04:37
I saw blonde, medium build Sarah on Arctic at around 1pm today. She was walking alone. I waved and smiled; so did she. I pulled ahead through the traffic light and parked, waiting to see if she approached. To my delight, she did. A seamless pick up. After the check we discussed our options. Settled for CBJ and CFS for $. Too much, but I liked her and she seemed like she needed the money.

BJ was rushed and FS was pretty dull. She kinda just laid there. I guess I shouldn't complain. I busted a nut in between errands. Was hoping for a little more enthusiasm, though. Got her digits, most likely won't repeat.

Be safe!

Frequent Poon
11-07-10, 04:24
Drove through mountain for a quick drive by, seen the hotest tall slim women I have seen in years, was not sure if she was working it, black spandex and maroon winter coat, about 9:15pm I have not been posting in awhile, tentatively plan on posting more in near future, contigent to the drama factor.

Brrr99
11-11-10, 02:26
Mr. Magoo,

I tried to PM you but your message box is full so pm's get rejected. Anyhow, I'm a fan of Dirty Reds oral talents from several years ago. I trust her as far as I could throw her & I keep a close eye on her when she's in my car. She does have skills though, if you'd be so kind as to share those digits with me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Things are pretty bleak out there, boys.

Big Red visited Magoo and provided her usual outstanding DT skills w / CIM. She was looking too rough for extended play.

Magoo has digits of Ginger and Big Red for posters who provide meaningful content. But Magoo suspects that Ginger has probably moved on.

Magoo also spotted a rough looking NSW with a pretty obvious walk. Just for grins Magoo watched her for a few, which is all it took for a cop to stop her for questioning.

Be safe. Magoo

Camille 206
11-22-10, 07:46
Hey Gents,

My name is Camille, I am in TX now but was thinking of making a trip up to AK! I am originally from Anchorage but never saw the biz when I was living there. Recently I have noticed an increase in SW reviews and reports. I love AK and miss it much! Just wondering if you wonderful hobbyists could give me some suggestions or advice on what you think of the town right now!

P. S. I am a WSW!

Weyr Leader
11-22-10, 10:27
Hey Gents,

My name is Camille, I am in TX now but was thinking of making a trip up to AK! I am originally from Anchorage but never saw the biz when I was living there. Recently I have noticed an increase in SW reviews and reports. I love AK and miss it much! Just wondering if you wonderful hobbyists could give me some suggestions or advice on what you think of the town right now!

P. S. I am a WSW! RTFF officer.

Ketchikanguy
11-22-10, 16:54
Hey Gents,

P. S. I am a WSW! I am new to this, but it sounds like anchorage has a nice selection, but are starving for new providers. I know I have not seen anything new that has caught my attention.

Mr Magoo2
11-28-10, 18:42
Mr. Magoo,

I tried to PM you but your message box is full so pm's get rejected. Anyhow, I'm a fan of Dirty Reds oral talents from several years ago. I trust her as far as I could throw her & I keep a close eye on her when she's in my car. She does have skills though, if you'd be so kind as to share those digits with me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Brrr. Sorry for the delay. Check your inbox and note that Red Senior is not Dirty Red (Sarah). Big Red has the skills, though. Just don't give your digits or use a disposable phone.

On another note, Magoo found a new-to-him WSW in Mt View named Candy. Cute straight brown hair, bright blue eyes, with a smoking spinner body with nice perky tits and a TWAT THAT SMELLED LIKE TRASH. Imagine hundreds of spawned out dead humpies baking in the sun. It was nasty. Gave her digits so Magoo could take her to the clinic to get the infection cleared up but no call the next day. Too bad. Best to avoid, but if you feel a need sniff first.

Magoo has been frequenting the services of Selena the NSW spinner of late. What a gem. Always eager to please but a rather non-enthusiastic fuck nonetheless. She can be spotted by the cute fitting parka with the faux fur trimmed hoodie. Magoo's pick of the month.

Bobby was spotted on Spenard toting a bunch of luggage and was mistakenly picked up by Magoo, who gave her a ride as far as her storage unit by the liquor store and left to do whatever. While she claimed to do a good job, she refused until her crap was dropped, then leaving no reason to bail out and run off with some undeserved cash. Good riddance, good luck. Best to avoid.

DISCLAIMER - none of these events actually happened. The characters mentioned are as fictional as Magoo, who were created with the sole purpose of your entertainment.

Be safe, Magoo

Mr Magoo2
12-01-10, 00:49
Correction to previous report.

Magoo's pick of the month has to be a new-to-him WSW who calls herself Daiquiri. She's kind of a trashy sort with straight brown hair and a spinner frame, though a bit on the tall side to be a true spinner. Wow. What a performer! Magoo found her walking down a side street and spun around for the pickup after getting 'the look'. After hopping in we did the checks. 'are you a cop'. Magoo's reply 'no, of course not. TSA! '. Followed by a detailed frisk with a special emphasis in certain private areas.

After finding a place Magoo was treated to a lengthy DT treatment followed by the most enthusiastic CG since Sparkles last ride. She would not give her digits despite a healthy tip but did promise to call Friday.

Disclaimer. Again, Magoo hoped you enjoyed this fictional account. It was made up for your amusement.

Todd B
12-08-10, 22:36
Monday made a run around 11 PM down Tudor from Fireweed to Chugach, down Chugach to Spenard down Spenard to Wisconsin and back up to Fireweed. Nothing to see.

Posted in wrong area.

Todd B
12-09-10, 13:19
Had sometime to kill so I headed out and strolled Spenard, downtown, Mt View and Fairview. Nothing out there. This was from 8 till a little after 9.

Goindown
12-13-10, 23:42
New to the site and wanted to let you know what I saw, didn't partake as she looked TGTBT. Thursday I was driving down Spenard and spotted a dishwater blonde walking South past the liquor store, I thought she was a civvie, but when I was checking her out she gave the nod, I drove a couple of blocks and turned around, she gave the nod again, she was very attractive, about 5' 6" or so, looked to be about 130 (hard to tell with the cold weather clothes on) , did not look drugged out at all. I wanted to stop and chat but was afraid she may be LE.

Trying to figure out where all the strolls are in Anchorage, so far Spenard is the only one I am aware of.

Goindown

Brrr99
12-29-10, 01:01
I met Maggie in '98 when she was 18 years old. She had skills & a sweet personality but was an out of control druggie who I doubted would ever see a 23rd birthday. I recently hooked-up with her again, she has grown into a very nice lady who seems to be doing much better now that she has thrown away the crackpipe. She's no beauty queen but she does look nice now that she's cleaned up her act. I traveled the globe during my 23 years in the military & sampled the offerings any many states & countries. This girls oral skills are unrivaled.

Those who have been on this board awhile know I enjoy taking pictures, although I rarely post them anymore due to all the negative comments. But I'm so pleasantly surprised that a kid I thought was long ago lost to the street life has survived & resurfaced, I thought I'd post a few recent pics for those old-timers who remember her as just a lost cause.

Wrecked Monger
12-29-10, 14:18
I met Maggie in '98 when she was 18 years old. She had skills & a sweet personality but was an out of control druggie who I doubted would ever see a 23rd birthday. I recently hooked-up with her again, she has grown into a very nice lady who seems to be doing much better now that she has thrown away the crackpipe. She's no beauty queen but she does look nice now that she's cleaned up her act. I traveled the globe during my 23 years in the military & sampled the offerings any many states & countries. This girls oral skills are unrivaled.

Those who have been on this board awhile know I enjoy taking pictures, although I rarely post them anymore due to all the negative comments. But I'm so pleasantly surprised that a kid I thought was long ago lost to the street life has survived & resurfaced, I thought I'd post a few recent pics for those old-timers who remember her as just a lost cause. Nice pics man. Although I have not had any opportunities to enjoy the trade due to my situation right now, I enjoy reading the forum and viewing the pics from other hobbyists. The pics are one area our city lacks in compared to Philly or Tampa so hopefully you start posting again. At the very least hook a brother up! Keep up the post!

Brrr99
01-02-11, 03:20
Cyndi is an old pro, fresh out of jail. I thought her skills were mediocre at best, YMMV. I'm attaching a few pics, I'd like to hear from anyone else who likes to take pics of local girls.

Cash907
01-02-11, 07:49
Cyndi is an old pro, fresh out of jail. I thought her skills were mediocre at best, YMMV. I'm attaching a few pics, I'd like to hear from anyone else who likes to take pics of local girls.Better then your last girl, but not much. At least this one has all her teeth.

Derek Phx
01-02-11, 08:33

Those who have been on this board awhile know I enjoy taking pictures, although I rarely post them anymore due to all the negative comments. But I'm so pleasantly surprised that a kid I thought was long ago lost to the street life has survived & resurfaced, I thought I'd post a few recent pics for those old-timers who remember her as just a lost cause. Thank you for your pics and your posts. Screw the negative comments; most of us appreciate them.

Tiger 007
01-03-11, 08:04
Thank you for your pics and your posts. Screw the negative comments; most of us appreciate them.I like the pictures too

Goindown
01-03-11, 15:44
I like the pictures tooKeep them coming.

Gee Nice
01-15-11, 05:04
Hey,

My old friend Jenna is back on the track. Saw her on Spenard at Chugach Way. Does anybody know what the Cricket is up to? Best bubble butt on a WSW ever.

Cash907
01-17-11, 04:55
Hey,

My old friend Jenna is back on the track. Saw her on Spenard at Chugach Way. Does anybody know what the Cricket is up to? Best bubble butt on a WSW ever. Who is Jenna, and who are you?

Mr Magoo2
01-18-11, 02:09
Hey,

My old friend Jenna is back on the track. Saw her on Spenard at Chugach Way. Does anybody know what the Cricket is up to? Best bubble butt on a WSW ever. Yeah. Who is Jenna? Need description and if she's worth a date. Without such information, your post really isn't useful, is it? And if you're for real, tell us about Cricket's twat.

Magoo

Captainobvious
01-18-11, 07:29
Those who have been on this board awhile know I enjoy taking pictures, although I rarely post them anymore due to all the negative comments.I just puked on my keyboard! You really let that touch you? Man I am so sorry.

Captainobvious
01-18-11, 07:31
Cyndi is an old pro, fresh out of jail. I thought her skills were mediocre at best, YMMV. I'm attaching a few pics, I'd like to hear from anyone else who likes to take pics of local girls.Dang dude, that one is a bit better.

Brrr99
01-22-11, 02:12
Hey,

My old friend Jenna is back on the track. Saw her on Spenard at Chugach Way. Does anybody know what the Cricket is up to? Best bubble butt on a WSW ever. I picked up cricket on Spenard last week. She does have a nice butt, but she was tweaking & didn't want me to take any photos.

Amtrak
01-23-11, 04:13
First time poster, long time lurker. Haven't seen much good out and about lately. I hate to post reports to get numbers up saying I went out and saw nothing. I've watched others do it and think it is kind of stupid. Therefore, I'll only say something when I have something to say. I'll tell about a few dreams I've had though in Mt. View area. Dreamed I met two BSW named Michelle and Special. BSW isn't really my cup of tea as too much drama, but thought I'd give them a try. Special was okay, but didn't say she didn't BBBJ and only CBJ until after donation was given. CFS was available, but only had CBJ. Otherwise alright experience and not much drama. Michelle was drunk, jumped in and said "you a cop", said no and she immediately pulled up dress to show coochie and began changing radio stations. Should have dumped her then. She agreed on. 2 donation for BBBJ, after donation given said no CIM, gave one minute BBBJ which wasn't that good, then said that's all you get for. 2 donation. Dropped her off as wasn't going to increase donation with her attitude and lousy service. Best experience was with a NSW went by Angel, early 20's, wore glasses. I think I picked her up on Parsons. She certainly was an Angel. Offered 0. 2 for BBBJCIM. She readily accepted and totally cool. One of best BBBJCIM ever, really knows how to DT. I dreamed she wrote down digits, but I lost them. She was walking on her way home in Mt View getting too cold and just caught her as she was almost home. Said she wasn't out much, but rent was due and she was only out in the months she didn't have the rent money. Didn't sound like she was out much and didn't seem like druggy. Almost GFE, absolutely no drama. I like those the best. Helping those who really need it and not feeding a drug habit. It's my contribution to Alaska social services when the state isn't helping enough. LOL. Picked up heavy WSW by adult store on Spenard, I said BBBJ and she agreed for. 3 but right before I gave her donation she pulled out a condom while pressuring me to give her the money. I told her I wouldn't pay up front as an excuse and dropped her back off. Didn't get her name as won't repeat as attitude kind of sucked not in a good way. Not totally sure about the donation system up here. Some cool with donation after and some want it before. Can say better service with donation afterwards. I think some of you have mentioned WSW by adult store, but I tend to have original dreams and not post retread dreams even if the dream is new to me. Not really a "me too" kind of poster. I haven't seen the other ones posted on the thread. Dreamed all this in a nice nap and now waking up to how it is in Alaska. Better in Dallas, but no sense relishing in the past.

Amtrak

Amtrak
01-23-11, 19:40
I phrase the above because what I'm about to say hasn't been said before on this forum. Mt View has a laundromat in the DT area and at the gas station. Now, you can waste gas money driving around seeing nothing or you can do your laundry and possibly do a pick-up. There are many available looking for a little laundry money. Usually have to chat them up first, talk about their lives, etc. It doesn't take much, IMO. Some are looking anyway, but not about to do SW as too risky. I was at gas station once and got the look from the laundromat as walking in and the rest is history. Also, if you are nice, it is better than most men in Mt View area. You also have a legit reason to be there and almost no way of getting caught if don't discuss details. My fav is let's go to your place and continue talk and fold laundry. They know what's going to happen next. Some even initiated going back to their place. Never knew laundry could be so much fun on a cold day. Had several for free and some pay-for-play. They are happy with whatever your donation is. I usually go with SW rates for donations. They don't feel like a SW as not walking and I tell them I'm just want to help them out. Most are GFE and very appreciative. I've had several first time and some rarely did it. Now many are regulars. Many mongers don't make the investment of time to get the diamonds. Most are on welfare and any help is appreciated. If you try and don't succeed, remember YMMV. These are normal girls doing laundry so no names will be shared. The temptation to share is there, but I'm keeping these diamonds all to myself to protect them. You can help yourself to my diamonds, but you must find them yourself. This is a dream I have that just keeps recurring.

Amtrak

Cash907
01-24-11, 05:58
I phrase the above because what I'm about to say hasn't been said before on this forum. Mt View has a laundromat in the DT area and at the gas station. Now, you can waste gas money driving around seeing nothing or you can do your laundry and possibly do a pick-up. There are many available looking for a little laundry money. Usually have to chat them up first, talk about their lives, etc. It doesn't take much, IMO. Some are looking anyway, but not about to do SW as too risky. I was at gas station once and got the look from the laundromat as walking in and the rest is history. Also, if you are nice, it is better than most men in Mt View area. You also have a legit reason to be there and almost no way of getting caught if don't discuss details. My fav is let's go to your place and continue talk and fold laundry. They know what's going to happen next. Some even initiated going back to their place. Never knew laundry could be so much fun on a cold day. Had several for free and some pay-for-play. They are happy with whatever your donation is. I usually go with SW rates for donations. They don't feel like a SW as not walking and I tell them I'm just want to help them out. Most are GFE and very appreciative. I've had several first time and some rarely did it. Now many are regulars. Many mongers don't make the investment of time to get the diamonds. Most are on welfare and any help is appreciated. If you try and don't succeed, remember YMMV. These are normal girls doing laundry so no names will be shared. The temptation to share is there, but I'm keeping these diamonds all to myself to protect them. You can help yourself to my diamonds, but you must find them yourself. This is a dream I have that just keeps recurring.

AmtrakNever tried this angle, but laundromats are good places for picking up women in general. The ones near UAA always have young little hotties in tight sweats looking for conversation and a little distraction.

Alaska Man
01-24-11, 06:00
I phrase the above because what I'm about to say hasn't been said before on this forum. I was at gas station once and got the look from the laundromat as walking in and the rest is history. Also, if you are nice, it is better than most men in mt view area.

AmtrakAarrrrgggg, make it stop.

Alaska Man
01-24-11, 06:05
Laundry is fun.

I appreciate the post but damn it is painful to read.

Ak502
01-25-11, 02:20
Laundry is fun.

I appreciate the post but damn it is painful to read.I agree, thank you, but ease off the stimulants!

Gee Nice
01-25-11, 05:38
I picked up cricket on Spenard last week. She does have a nice butt, but she was tweaking & didn't want me to take any photos.Nice to know she is still around. Bummer to know she was tweakin. Thanks for the reply and update.

Ketchikanguy
01-25-11, 08:12
Like a runaway train!

Laundry is fun.

I appreciate the post but damn it is painful to read.

Amtrak
01-25-11, 12:10
Laundry is fun.

I appreciate the post but damn it is painful to read.I agree. Will separate it into paragraphs next time. Didn't know how it would post and now I do. How about a little slack for first couple posts then hammer me all you want.

Amtrak

Cash907
01-25-11, 17:30
I agree. Will separate it into paragraphs next time. Didn't know how it would post and now I do. How about a little slack for first couple posts then hammer me all you want.

AmtrakDon't take it personal. It's a slow time of year and the board is antsy.

Iccycold
02-07-11, 13:27
Took Amtrak's advice and looked in places that one may find a diamond in the rough. Grocery store of all places is where I found this one early in the morning. I got the look as I was walking in and she was outside smoking. Everything covered, but from the pictures you can tell that sky is the limit. By the way, she loves to be photographed, but will not allow one of her face.

Doug2323
02-08-11, 05:37
Took Amtrak's advice and looked in places that one may find a diamond in the rough. Grocery store of all places is where I found this one early in the morning. I got the look as I was walking in and she was outside smoking. Everything covered, but from the pictures you can tell that sky is the limit. By the way, she loves to be photographed, but will not allow one of her face.Nice photos. For some reason I now want to buy a mini cooper.

Cash907
02-10-11, 04:40
Nice photos. For some reason I now want to buy a mini cooper.I was just thinking I need to buy a VW Bug.

Amtrak
02-11-11, 19:13
Took Amtrak's advice and looked in places that one may find a diamond in the rough. Grocery store of all places is where I found this one early in the morning. I got the look as I was walking in and she was outside smoking. Everything covered, but from the pictures you can tell that sky is the limit. By the way, she loves to be photographed, but will not allow one of her face.Nice post. Things are picking up and getting easier. There are more out there than you realize. Some think it is slow season for SW. True, there are fewer obvious ones if you just ride down the street all day / night. But, look around and actually get out of your car and see what you find.

Great example, Icycold. Looks like you got a good one. Always follow the 22 rules though. Grocery stores are great places for pick-ups. Red Apple and Carr's have always been easy pickings. Even got the eye from one outside of Target a couple days ago, but couldn't pick up at the time. They always need a ride somewhere.

Amtrak

Amtrak
02-18-11, 05:35
Drove around Mt View tonight. Picked up "Crystal" walking off Peterkin. Offered ride. She is a mixed white / NSW. Looks mostly white. Slightly BBW.

She was being very evasive and wouldn't do the LE check till we got downtown Anchorage. She had nice B cups for LE check. Wouldn't return check though. Offered. 2 plus tip for BBBJCIM. She wouldn't commit and said maybe. Looked around my vehicle a lot so not sure if she is a rob. Followed 22 rules and there was nothing to grab.

She waved at another monger in a car while riding with me. Totally uncool thing to do. PM me if that was you, LOL. She said he wasn't looking for her though because he had her digits.

She gave an excuse she needed to use the bathroom at Denny's due to an upset stomach (had been drinking) and to wait for her. Probably just an excuse to leave. I left her there without giving her a donation. First time with her so maybe she was just nervous. Don't think I'll repeat though. Didn't bother to get her digits.

Iccycold
02-25-11, 18:37
Getting into my truck a Koots last weekend after close and was hit up by a gal that needed a ride. Asked what she had to trade and she said for a ride to Mntn View and $.50 I could have what I wanted. Pictures of what I received in the trade. Great nails. I never cease to be amazed at what women will do.

Cash907
02-25-11, 19:10
Getting into my truck a Koots last weekend after close and was hit up by a gal that needed a ride. Asked what she had to trade and she said for a ride to Mntn View and $.50 I could have what I wanted. Pictures of what I received in the trade. Great nails. I never cease to be amazed at what women will do.You have a lot better luck than I do Iccy. The only folks hitting me up for rides and cash at bar break at homeless native dudes.

Brrr99
04-09-11, 03:31
I found "Red" on Spenard. 40's WSW shortalmost butch hair. Parked in the parking lot of a local bar and she gave exceptional BBBJCIM, DT artist. 2 guys came out of the bar & walked up to the car beside us, they watched the finish. Well worth picking her up, do NOT give her your ph.

Member #4548
05-18-11, 04:54
Well I took a trip around Spenard area tonight around midnight and spotted two SW by McDs. Both white or one possibly Nat. One was decent looking smaller framed chick and the other looked like one to pass on for sure.

By the time I got turned around for a better look, there was LEO already talking with them so I kept it on course and called it a night.

Stay safe.

Mr Magoo2
05-18-11, 22:01
Beware of the WSW near the liquor strore.

Lynnobgyn
05-28-11, 07:10
Well I took a trip around Spenard area tonight around midnight and spotted two SW by McDs. Both white or one possibly Nat. One was decent looking smaller framed chick and the other looked like one to pass on for sure.

By the time I got turned around for a better look, there was LEO already talking with them so I kept it on course and called it a night.

Stay safeHer "family" she HAS HIV & 3 different black boyfriends. 4 chocolate babies. Oldest is 17. Anyway, she shoots heroin, meth coke, smokes crack, pills. You name it, will date anyone, prefers blacks, despises the white race,. Really does have HIV, but here is the MOST IMPORTANT THING, she has over 45 arrests up until 2006, she works every day / night, hasn't been arrested in 5 years working the street = she's given up people all the time, she's cute. But you f with her you either get a terminal disease. She don't like condems. Revenge for whoever got her. Or the police will be watching you, but the way. One of her guys is following her all the time wheter you park & fk in your car, take her to your place, or a room. Watch it brother. Looks safe but the most dangerous I've run into in ALASKA.

Lynnobgyn
05-28-11, 07:14
I found "Red" on Spenard. 40's WSW shortalmost butch hair. Parked in the parking lot of a local bar and she gave exceptional BBBJCIM, DT artist. 2 guys came out of the bar & walked up to the car beside us, they watched the finish. Well worth picking her up, do NOT give her your ph.There are two "Reds" in Spenard, both are actually lez do dates only for the $$$ & HATE men both are part of the pt bl in above post. Both are part of her team. Fairly safe, just watch your wallet when near. Oh, needles to say they are extremely filthy. They take internals off the homeless winos / crackheads, or when they chickenhead / get gangbanged at the crackhouses. Or make movies.

Ak Fun
05-29-11, 21:14
Her "family" she HAS HIV & 3 different black boyfriends. 4 chocolate babies. Oldest is 17. Anyway, she shoots heroin, meth coke, smokes crack, pills. You name it, will date anyone, prefers blacks, despises the white race,. Really does have HIV, but here is the MOST IMPORTANT THING, she has over 45 arrests up until 2006, she works every day / night, hasn't been arrested in 5 years working the street = she's given up people all the time, she's cute. But you f with her you either get a terminal disease. She don't like condems. Revenge for whoever got her. Or the police will be watching you, but the way. One of her guys is following her all the time wheter you park & fk in your car, take her to your place, or a room. Watch it brother. Looks safe but the most dangerous I've run into in ALASKA.How old is she? I've seen a couple blonde WSW lately. Any clues as to what name she goes by?

Doug2323
06-22-11, 02:57
Beware of the WSW near the liquor strore.Saw that a couple times back in May. Monday afternoon there was another on Mtn View that looked WAY to good to be true.

Ak502
06-27-11, 00:11
Getting into my truck a Koots last weekend after close and was hit up by a gal that needed a ride. Asked what she had to trade and she said for a ride to Mntn View and $.50 I could have what I wanted. Pictures of what I received in the trade. Great nails. I never cease to be amazed at what women will do.Great pics bro! But you forgot the "and then.

Derek Phx
06-30-11, 06:54
I've got the opportunity to visit this great city again for a couple weeks.

On Monday at approximately 4:30 pm I spotted a WSW on Spenard, a little west of Minnesota. I looped an picked her up / did the L. E. Check and negotiated. 4 for BBBJ. We went to a semi secluded spot and she went to work. Excellent performance w / good DT and tongue action. Only negative, frequent stops. Either way, she had me finished in about 3 minutes and she kept working while and even after I finished. To top it off, she swallowed. She goes by Micky. I remembered a much skinnier version of her back in 2002ish. I have digits for Seniors. She is older and not the best to look at but great oral skills.

Tuesday I headed out around 3 pm. Only took 30 minutes and spotted a SW, looked like 1/2 Mexican and picked her up. She smelled like booze but was coherent. Negotiated standard. 4 for BBBJ. Good suction, steady fast action. She pulled off right as I started to finish and made a mess all over steering wheel and everything else. Wouldn't repeat.

Wednesday I headed out late around 11pm. Spotted a SW almost immediately on Spenard, East of Minnesota past Northern Lights. I looped and got confirmation eye contact and looped again. I pulled to a stop sign right as she was crossing. Exchanged glances and something spooked her. By the time I looped again, she was gone.

Drove around for a while and all was dead. I headed over to Mt. View and it was just as dead there. Came back to Spenard and spotted an extremely pretty, well proportioned girl on a side street. I looped and pulled up / she locked eyes w / me but wouldn't open the door.

Frustrated, I drove off and saw another WSW on Spenard west of Minnesota. Looped and picked her up. She goes by Mystique and Angela. Very tall. 6'3". Ultimate irony-Micky from Monday is her mom! Did the LE check and agreed to go back to her room. Once inside, negotiated a benjamin for 30 min FS. Place was a complete shit hole but private. She has a pretty face but once the clothes come off, her body is pretty rough looking. Nice shaved kitty though. Enjoyed my session and was frustrated that I didn't bring a camera along-I'm sure I could have worked in a few pics for. 2 more. She compresses like a pretzel and is completely unrushed. I have digits for seniors on this one too. When we walked outside, there was the super hot WSW that wouldn't get in the car; They talked for a minute and were obviously friends, so I doubt I'll have any trouble getting her in the car next time. Her name is Rhea and I intend to sample that soon.

I'll probably see her once more before I leave town and I'll be sure to bring the camera.

Hopefully more people up here will start using this forum / it's a great information tool.

Safe and happy hunting gentlemen.

Derek

Derek Phx
07-08-11, 05:16
I'll probably see her once more before I leave town and I'll be sure to bring the camera.

DerekSorry guys, I never made it back to see her so I never got any pics / best I can offer is the ones tonight in Vegas.

Derek

Guju69
07-30-11, 00:51
I don't know but I've been told.

Eskimo Pussy is mighty cold.

Sound off.

Hehe, just saw those alaska pics and this is the first thing that came to mind.

Misha123
09-04-11, 22:25
I don't know but I've been told.

Eskimo Pussy is mighty cold.

Sound off.

Hehe, just saw those alaska pics and this is the first thing that came to mind.So, been hooking up with this chick Cadence, says she's a former marine, never dropped a dime on this chick.

If this is her, then maybe I might have stumbled on a goldmine, guys.

Misha123
09-05-11, 00:55
So, been hooking up with this chick Cadence, says she's a former marine, never dropped a dime on this chick.

If this is her, then maybe I might have stumbled on a goldmine, guys.My mistake, tried to delete post, but unsuccessful.

M

Mr Magoo2
10-19-11, 01:07
Well boys we had a real strong run for a while but it seems to have dried up all of the sudden. Magoo had great fun banging on spinner NSW Devone until he found Carme, a North American accented LSW spinner type with cute short hair, awesome bright, almond shaped eyes, and perfect teeth. She has been spotted wearing pink crocks, seems to favor tight leggings, and likes to carry expensive looking hand bags. She looks TGTBT in that she dresses well and does not appear to be a SW on a first pass and not real receptive acting. Treat her well if you find her and if you can get her in your car.

There have been others but Magoo can't remember their names due to a senior moment and lack of any real reason to remember them. In other words they provided average service and not rip offs.

Magoo did have a visit with Dirty Red. The memorable moment there was her piss on the car seat. Thank god for leather! She also left a crack pipe tucked under the seat, which reinforces the need to do a very thorough car sanitizing after each and every encounter. That's Magoo's tip of the day.

Be safe,

Magoo

Derek Phx
12-02-11, 03:50
New Dream.

Been in town a few weeks and it was slow. Four hunting sessions with no moose. Finally on Sunday night hooked up w / Janet, a much older gal.

Found nice private spot and had enjoyable 20 min session. Got digits.

Tonight: Decided to brave and bring her to the new castle so I called and arranged a meet. Completely reverse situation from first time. Flaky, had to wait ten mins past arranged time for meet.

Some guy had beat it up pretty bad before me yesterday and she was sore. Completely ruined the experience.

Funny how it was so good day 1 in the dark but in the light of the castle with the new conditions it was a disaster.

Couldn't wait to get rid of it and come home and wash sheets. Incessant talking on the ride to and from and emotions ranging from anger to crying.

Do my best not to get in that situation again.

Wish this community was more active in this forum.

D.

Pcpc1688
12-02-11, 08:18
New Dream.

Been in town a few weeks and it was slow. Four hunting sessions with no moose. Finally on Sunday night hooked up w / Janet, a much older gal.

Tonight: Decided to brave and bring her to the new castle so I called and arranged a meet. Completely reverse situation from first time. Flaky, had to wait ten mins past arranged time for meet.

Some guy had beat it up pretty bad before me yesterday and she was sore. Completely ruined the experience.

Funny how it was so good day 1 in the dark but in the light of the castle with the new conditions it was a disaster.

Couldn't wait to get rid of it and come home and wash sheets. Incessant talking on the ride to and from and emotions ranging from anger to crying.

D.Derek,

This is a sad state of affairs regardless of what state your in bro. This is one pathetic looking hoe.

PC out

Member #5710
12-02-11, 12:07
Derek,

This is a sad state of affairs regardless of what state your in bro. This is one pathetic looking hoe.

PC outPathetic doesn't even begin to describe it. Surely that's not the best Alaska has to offer.

AkTraveler
12-02-11, 12:46
New Dream.

D.My God! I even had to scrub my PC off after looking at those pics.

Jupiterx
12-02-11, 21:06
Sorry but "it" looks like a 70 year old dude. Excuse me while I go poke my eyes out with a fork

FunGuy25
12-02-11, 22:21
sorry but "it" looks like a 70 year old dude. Excuse me while i go poke my eyes out with a forkmy eyes, ! Someone ban him!

Cobalt Blue
12-03-11, 03:52
Sorry but "it" looks like a 70 year old dude. Excuse me while I go poke my eyes out with a forkAgreed! I cannot believe that someone would actually pay for that. Wow! That is beyond the pale. If she offered me a grand I would turn her down. No thank you.

Bsabiker
12-03-11, 15:29
I really liked the line "somebody had beat it up pretty good the night before"

JimmyLong
12-03-11, 17:30
New Dream.

D.I'm sorry but the pics are screaming INFECTIOUS DISEASES to me nothing go about this at all. Looks like she might even have worms.

Prozzy Lover
12-03-11, 19:25
Finally on Sunday night hooked up w / Janet, a much older gal.

D.[/QUOTE]I guess by "a much older gal" you mean late 70's?

Cobalt Blue
12-03-11, 20:14
I couldn't help but take another look at those awful pictures. I guess I can't resist horror. It struck me that in pictures 1 and 4 the clown who took these shots was trying to hide something as he went to the trouble to cut out parts of both pictures. I've come to the conclusion that it was his shoes on the floor and his jacket hanging in the closet. He apparently thinks these items would be so recognizable that they would identify him. I'm now wondering if it was Herman Cain. Perhaps we can go find the gal and offer her money to come forward with her story. Anybody want to help me cruise through the nursing homes to help locate her?

Mr Magoo2
12-03-11, 21:03
Anybody want to help me cruise through the nursing homes to help locate her?No need. This bag can be found walking Spenard frequently, usually the lower section. Double bagger for sure even with Magoo's eyesight. Derek. There are much better hoes out there.

Please, please be safe and keep it covered lest it rot and fall off.

Magoo

Brrr99
12-15-11, 21:56
New Dream.

D.It's nice to see someone else post pics of our local talent. Hopefully next time it'll be of one that's a little less worn-out looking. I used to post occasional pics here but tired of all the negative comments.

Brrr

Derek Phx
01-09-12, 00:15
The response to my prior post has me wondering whether I should continue taking part in this forum anymore or not until I move to another city where people appreciate its value as an information sharing network. I'm still not sure but decided to post once more time.

A few weeks ago, picked up a native SW in Mt. View. Found a spot, CBJ w / DT and it was good. She went by Selena. Spinner body, acceptable face. Only negative, on the high side of the wallet for an SW.

A couple days later I tried to find her again but ran found a WSW going by Candy instead. Agreed on a BBBJ. Moderate skills, wouldn't repeat for oral. Extreme spinner body, cute face.

Two weeks or so ago picked up a native SW in Spenard going by June. Decent quicky but wouldn't repeat.

About a week and a half ago, found native SW Maggie on Spenard. I'the seen her before and knew that the BJ was good but the box was too sloppy. Agreed on BBBJCIM. Definitely would repeat.

A week or so ago, found Candy again. Negotiated FS and was much better than the oral. Only problem, she turned out to be pretty nuts upstairs after and had hard time getting rid of her. Wouldn't repeat not because the action was bad but the afterwards was.

Tonight. Ran into Selena again. This time in Fairview. Had tough time negotiating reasonably but ended up in the middle with her at my crib with pics. Decent personality on top of the business part.

Safe hunting gents.

FunGuy25
01-09-12, 04:09
The response to my prior post has me wondering whether I should continue taking part in this forum anymore or not until I move to another city where people appreciate its value as an information sharing network. I'm still not sure but decided to post once more time.

A few weeks ago, picked up a native SW in Mt. View. Found a spot, CBJ w / DT and it was good. She went by Selena. Spinner body, acceptable face. Only negative, on the high side of the wallet for an SW.

A couple days later I tried to find her again but ran found a WSW going by Candy instead. Agreed on a BBBJ. Moderate skills, wouldn't repeat for oral. Extreme spinner body, cute face.

Two weeks or so ago picked up a native SW in Spenard going by June. Decent quicky but wouldn't repeat.

About a week and a half ago, found native SW Maggie on Spenard. I'the seen her before and knew that the BJ was good but the box was too sloppy. Agreed on BBBJCIM. Definitely would repeat.

A week or so ago, found Candy again. Negotiated FS and was much better than the oral. Only problem, she turned out to be pretty nuts upstairs after and had hard time getting rid of her. Wouldn't repeat not because the action was bad but the afterwards was.

Tonight. Ran into Selena again. This time in Fairview. Had tough time negotiating reasonably but ended up in the middle with her at my crib with pics. Decent personality on top of the business part.

Safe hunting gents.Hey, all that matters is you had fun. But I couldn't hit that at all, let alone pay for it. Alaska sucks.

Cash907
01-09-12, 06:24
Hey, all that matters is you had fun. But I couldn't hit that at all, let alone pay for it. Alaska sucks.Wouldn't hit that if she paid me. If her teeth look that bad, I don't even want to think about what the rest of her smells like.

JimmyLong
01-09-12, 21:55
Wouldn't hit that if she paid me. If her teeth look that bad, I don't even want to think about what the rest of her smells like.I'll wait for an out of town provider to come to Alaska to have my fun.

Lucky Ed
01-10-12, 12:38
I have to come to the defense of Selena here. In my view she is a genuine sweetheart. I've seen her quite a few times and she has a real sweet personality. She would be much too good for the streets if she could just stay sober. I saw her a month ago and she said she was waiting to get into rehab. I hope she does.

Local74
01-11-12, 08:47

Safe hunting gents.Hey, I think you have great posts, alot more usefull than some of the other members. I'm here to trade info, not rack up my post count talking shit.

Keep up the good work.

FWIW. Not much action going. Mebby its the cold or the snow.

Brrr99
01-15-12, 19:25
I saw Patricia again today. Plump native, very mellow & quiet personality. Skills are about average, she takes direction very well.

Cash907
01-24-12, 07:31
FWIW. Not much action going. Mebby its the cold or the snow.It's always slow this time of year. Wait till Rondy and tax rebates, then it'll pick up.

Derek Phx
01-29-12, 18:14
Took some time off from hunting due to fiscal constraints / going to do the same for the next few weeks.

Last week however, I went out a few times.

Tuesday night found WSW Rhonda on Spenard. Negotiations too high so opted for BJ which was a CBJ and not very good at all. Wouldn't repeat unless in dire straits.

Wednesday, found my old friend Micky in Spenard area (WSW). I knew her from last June and years before. Excellent BBBJCIMWS and very reasonable. Discovered that she and a few fellow SW's know about this site and monitor it. She read my post about her from last summer and remembered my name. Guess it's time for a hunting name change. She gave me digits but phone was locked up in an impound lot-there is always something. (Micky, send me a pm on here when you get your phone back with something from our conversation to prove it is you)

Saturday night cruised thru Mt. View and saw Candy but didn't pick up based on prior experience-see previous posts. Moved on through Fairview and then to Spenard. Saw two WSW's, one was really cute with a ghetto booty on a white girl. She would not get in truck and on second pass she turned around when I drove by. I think she thought I was LE. Found a native SW going by Brandy. Nice girl, sort of shy. Mid thirties and not overweight. Arranged for FS in vehicle. I will see her again when I can.

Later Saturday night cruised back through all areas and found BSW in Mt. View. She goes by Special. Only does CBJ, but she's good at it, so no complaints; might opt for FS next time.

Mr Magoo2
01-31-12, 01:16
Took some time off from hunting due to fiscal constraints / going to do the same for the next few weeks.

Last week however, I went out a few times.

Tuesday night found WSW Rhonda on Spenard. Negotiations too high so opted for BJ which was a CBJ and not very good at all. Wouldn't repeat unless in dire straits.

Wednesday, found my old friend Micky in Spenard area (WSW). I knew her from last June and years before. Excellent BBBJCIMWS and very reasonable. Discovered that she and a few fellow SW's know about this site and monitor it. She read my post about her from last summer and remembered my name. Guess it's time for a hunting name change. She gave me digits but phone was locked up in an impound lot-there is always something. (Micky, send me a pm on here when you get your phone back with something from our conversation to prove it is you)

Saturday night cruised thru Mt. View and saw Candy but didn't pick up based on prior experience-see previous posts. Moved on through Fairview and then to Spenard. Saw two WSW's, one was really cute with a ghetto booty on a white girl. She would not get in truck and on second pass she turned around when I drove by. I think she thought I was LE. Found a native SW going by Brandy. Nice girl, sort of shy. Mid thirties and not overweight. Arranged for FS in vehicle. I will see her again when I can.

Later Saturday night cruised back through all areas and found BSW in Mt. View. She goes by Special. Only does CBJ, but she's good at it, so no complaints; might opt for FS next time.Well done. Just when Magoo thinks there are no new SWs several pop up out of nowhere!

In fact Magoo found Randi, a NSW on upper Spenard this eve. Very pretty Yupik looking gal with characteristic high cheek bones and almond shaped eyes. Curly raven black hair and sober. She is very eager to please and finished Magoo off with a BBBJWCIMAS, a rare treat. She's very sweet. Nice giggly disposition so treat her well.

Be safe,

Magoo

Derek Phx
01-31-12, 02:03
Well done. Just when Magoo thinks there are no new SWs several pop up out of nowhere!

In fact Magoo found Randi, a NSW on upper Spenard this eve. Very pretty Yupik looking gal with characteristic high cheek bones and almond shaped eyes. Curly raven black hair and sober. She is very eager to please and finished Magoo off with a BBBJWCIMAS, a rare treat. She's very sweet. Nice giggly disposition so treat her well.

Be safe,

MagooI think your Randi might be my Brandy. Perhaps I heard understood her name wrong, but sounds like the same girl. Little bit of an overbite? Taking classes online.

Derek Phx
02-11-12, 20:58
Took a quick stroll through Mt. View last night around 9 pm. Noticed a NSW on first pass but she looked pretty rough so I passed. 2nd pass through noted another NSW but due to snow removal vehicles it was impossible to make a pick up so I looped and she was gone.

A few more unsuccessful rounds went by and I decided to head home empty. On the way out saw a WSW and conditions were right for the stop. States name as Cristine (without the H) She jumps in and asks to stop by the liquor store. Obliged. We headed to a secret spot and opted for quickie in vehicle. Unrushed, passionate service. Only negative-not very tight kitty.

Had a good time, nice gal, sadly homeless most likely due to chronic alcoholism.

Would repeat

Derek Phx
02-16-12, 03:39
I think your Randi might be my Brandy. Perhaps I heard understood her name wrong, but sounds like the same girl. Little bit of an overbite? Taking classes online.Saw my friend Brandy again tonight. She is clean, sober and very fun. Brought her to the castle and enjoyed FS; will definitely repeat. She is a very nice gal and gives unrushed GFE. She can hold a decent conversation and is pleasant to be with. Often times, I can't wait to get rid of a date, but I didn't mind chatting with her the whole way back. If you see this one, treat her well.

Magoo, is this your Randi?

Derek.

Mr Magoo2
02-17-12, 23:26
Saw my friend Brandy again tonight. She is clean, sober and very fun. Brought her to the castle and enjoyed FS; will definitely repeat. She is a very nice gal and gives unrushed GFE. She can hold a decent conversation and is pleasant to be with. Often times, I can't wait to get rid of a date, but I didn't mind chatting with her the whole way back. If you see this one, treat her well.

Magoo, is this your Randi?

Derek.

165380Yup that's her. Nice pics!

For you newbies wanting to get information. Showing pics of known SWs is a great way to gain instant credibility (or notoriety).

Kool Dragon
04-18-12, 04:44
Took a drive through Fairview tonight. A lot of activity, but it was a chamber of horrors.

Otter Trax
04-19-12, 16:24
Took a drive through Fairview tonight. A lot of activity, but it was a chamber of horrors.I hear what you are saying. It's always halloween in "Scare-view".

A couple of days ago I saw "Maggie" walking in Spenard. She looked real cleaned up and healthy. Her head was snapping around left and right.

I wouldn't approach her in so visible of a location with her reputation I am near certain the VICE were taking notice even though it was middle of day. It was a Friday.

Funny Mt View seems to have a long dry spell going for it.

OT

Derek Phx
04-21-12, 11:47
I hear what you are saying. It's always halloween in "Scare-view".

Funny Mt View seems to have a long dry spell going for it.

OTMt. View has been very dead. I see Candi there every now and then and even cave in and pick her up once in a while but she's so flaky and tweaked out you never know what to expect. Sometimes she even reeks of body odor and I have to kick her out. Every now and then you'll see Special in Mt. View too, BSW with good head skills but only covered.

Found a new one in Spenard going by Shalana, that I thought was native at first. Turned out to have red hair downstairs. Had an ok time but she was stone drunk at like 6 pm.

Mraldo
05-06-12, 22:15
Anyone strolling around 1993. 1994?

My first score ever was with a young spinner named nikki. She was about 5'4". Probably about 110. 120 pounds, be-cup, with curly blonde hair. Quite pretty, if my memory isn't playing tricks. Flat stomach with a nice soft ass to grab. She used to wear skin hugging skirts that were absolutely hard-on inducing!

The first time I fucked her in the passenger seat, I remember her hair smelled of cheap hair spray.

She liked to be dropped off near a gay or lesbian bar. I totally forget what the name of it is.

I remember going in to grocery shop and seeing her with another woman (probably her girlfriend). Needless to say, I was extremely freaked for about 15 minutes, as I made sure my wife and I walked in the same direction as her, but about four aisles over. In theory never having to run into her.

Kool Dragon
05-08-12, 04:16
Mt. View has been very dead. I see Candi there every now and then and even cave in and pick her up once in a while but she's so flaky and tweaked out you never know what to expect. Sometimes she even reeks of body odor and I have to kick her out. Every now and then you'll see Special in Mt. View too, BSW with good head skills but only covered.

Found a new one in Spenard going by Shalana, that I thought was native at first. Turned out to have red hair downstairs. Had an ok time but she was stone drunk at like 6 pm.Is Candi the skinny chick with the beet red nose and top lip? If so, I spotted her the other day. She was tweaking so bad she appeared to be arguing with herself, and losing.

Derek Phx
05-13-12, 22:16
Is Candi the skinny chick with the beet red nose and top lip? If so, I spotted her the other day. She was tweaking so bad she appeared to be arguing with herself, and losing.Sounds like her. She's never quite normal, but some days way worse than others. I think she might have some mental condition beyond her addiction.

Derek Phx
05-15-12, 02:29
Is Candi the skinny chick with the beet red nose and top lip? If so, I spotted her the other day. She was tweaking so bad she appeared to be arguing with herself, and losing.First. I apologize for misspelling 'believe' in previous title.

Tonight I did a quick Mt. View run; spotted Special, looped and she was already gone. Made a few more loops and gave up.

On a whim, I turned off on 9th in 'scareview' on my way home. Bingo, spotted Candi nearby and she didn't seem to be too tweaky. Picked her up and found a spot; did our thing and dropped her near where I found her. She is odd no matter what-she always wants to get to business right away with seemingly no regard for finding a good parking place and hounds you about it until you find a place to settle.

She has a beautiful kitty and I wish I would have got a better angle on the photo, it really is a gem and feels spectacular in action. It makes putting up with her oddities semi-worth it.

She looked better today than the last few times I've seen her / must have gotten a decent nights rest.

Derek Phx
06-03-12, 17:27
Summer seems to be increasing the local activity.

Earlier in the week I found Sherri in Spenard. Decent BBBJ but with spillage at the end.

The next day, met Trina in fairview, drunk and a bad BBBJ, wouldn't repeat.

Yesterday heading somewhere I needed to be on time, I spotted a chunky cute blonde WSW with a big ass in Fairview; I made a quick pass, got the look and confirmed she was working. Unfortunately, I had a prior engagement with no spare time but I hope to see her next time. I swung back through and only the normal freak show was around.

Cruised through Spenard and ran into Emma. Older WSW, not too tweaky but definitely had a habit, quick car action and drop off. I have one pic, but I can't get it to upload-I'll mess with it later and put it up on here.

Derek Phx
06-03-12, 22:38
Here is a pic of Emma's Kitty as promised in last post.

Kool Dragon
06-04-12, 06:00
Summer seems to be increasing the local activity.

Earlier in the week I found Sherri in Spenard. Decent BBBJ but with spillage at the end.

The next day, met Trina in fairview, drunk and a bad BBBJ, wouldn't repeat.

Yesterday heading somewhere I needed to be on time, I spotted a chunky cute blonde WSW with a big ass in Fairview; I made a quick pass, got the look and confirmed she was working. Unfortunately, I had a prior engagement with no spare time but I hope to see her next time. I swung back through and only the normal freak show was around.

Cruised through Spenard and ran into Emma. Older WSW, not too tweaky but definitely had a habit, quick car action and drop off. I have one pic, but I can't get it to upload-I'll mess with it later and put it up on here.From what you're reporting, I would say that the WSW you spotted in Fairview was Lyla. Don't see her on the stroll much, and I lost her number some time ago. Very good BBBJWS though.

Speedstick
06-05-12, 08:22
I picked up not a bad looking WSW on Spenard around 3AM, not too bad even in the car was going nice. Then got to the room and it went south from there. You just roll with the flow no reason to get in a pissing contest and have every bodies favorite Uncle show up at your door, for a disturbance. Just suck it up can take your losses. I can actually say this is the worst experience in my life, the best part of the night was when she closed the car door. She told me she went by Sarah on the street and Nova on BP. Here is her link and the pics are real.

Don't be like me. Do not call or let her in the car.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-is-an-understatement-i-am-ready-to-rock-your-world-27/2991384

Kool Dragon
06-05-12, 10:49
I picked up not a bad looking WSW on Spenard around 3AM, not too bad even in the car was going nice. Then got to the room and it went south from there. You just roll with the flow no reason to get in a pissing contest and have every bodies favorite Uncle show up at your door, for a disturbance. Just suck it up can take your losses. I can actually say this is the worst experience in my life, the best part of the night was when she closed the car door. She told me she went by Sarah on the street and Nova on BP. Here is her link and the pics are real.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-is-an-understatement-i-am-ready-to-rock-your-world-27/2991384Not too bad looking? Bartender, I'll have what he's drinking.

BadBear
06-05-12, 17:01

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-is-an-understatement-i-am-ready-to-rock-your-world-27/2991384I had the distinct unpleasure of meeting her about a month ago, what a waste, high as a kite and not at all "service oriented" sadly she looks good in her BP pics, but you can't see her wreck of teeth in any of those.

Derek Phx
06-08-12, 01:08
I saw Patricia again today. Plump native, very mellow & quiet personality. Skills are about average, she takes direction very well.I found Patricia in Spenard on Tuesday night. I recognized her from this post as soon as she got in. Almost immediate LE check and she gives preview BBBJ as the check. Says she has a place; we go there and agree on things. She continues BBBJ where she left off for a few minutes, then I wrap up and move to FS.

That's where it headed South for me. Not even 3 minutes in she demands I finish quickly. She prompts this again in about 30 seconds, which is a huge turn OFF. I can't finish. Another minute and she gets up and states that she's done. I ask for her to finish orally and she says no. I leave, quite annoyed.

The BBBJ was good and I could have been done soon if I knew there was a time limit. I'd never repeat with this one even w / the good BBBJ.

YMMV

Kool Dragon
06-12-12, 00:23
I spotted Nova / Sarah on the stroll this morning at about 8:30 in Spenard. She wasn't wearing makeup and really looked pasty. Read and heed my post, and the posts of others about her. Bad deal all around.

Derek Phx
06-15-12, 03:21
Last Sunday I met red head Nicole near Spenard and Minnesota. Higher askings than I generally like but got sucked in. Good BBBJ and decent covered FS. Would repeat for sure, but would try to get the frequent flyer discount before I booked a seat next time.

Tuesday night I went out to eat in Spenard. I wasn't even hunting for SW as I didn't have the time or the disposable income.

Since I was out later than my normal, I saw a different activity level. I saw 3 SW's as I left Spenard and headed home in the span of three minutes or less. Two of them I'd never seen before. I was bummed I couldn't sample the goods.

Looks like the summer is really bringing the activity up.

Safe hunting

Derek Phx
06-18-12, 00:21
Met a little WSW spinner tonight named Tiana. Reddish brown hair, petite build and only 21. Sad, she is pretty cute but has telltale "pick" marks all over.

Nice weather and summer seems to bring more action but also steeper negotiations.

Still, had a good time, covered FS. Would repeat, preferably in a room instead of a vehicle.

Stay careful out there guys.

Mama Pimp
06-20-12, 18:37
Any help at all? I hate having to commute all the way to anchorage and its not always feasible to do so. Even a slight chance of finding something out here. I have looked around a few tiems got luck one time last year think it might been a fluke though.

Kool Dragon
06-21-12, 11:25
Any help at all? I hate having to commute all the way to anchorage and its not always feasible to do so. Even a slight chance of finding something out here. I have looked around a few tiems got luck one time last year think it might been a fluke though.Don't know of anything based in E. R. But, there are a lot of providers that advertise that they will travel to E. R. (with applicable fees of course).

Speedstick
07-05-12, 23:10
Picked up a Reddish / Brown hair girl today called herself Kristi, Kris, or Kathy, or something like that. Pretty easily identifiable, about 5" 9" about 130-140 lbs, wears mirrored sunglasses, raspy kind of voice, and never shuts up. Anyway agreed on a loan, went to a place. Always trust the gut I knew something was not right so I came right out and asked if she was a guy. She guaranteed me she was all woman.

Got to the place and put the loan on the dash with the understanding she would get it when all the paperwork was done. Well she grabs the loan and puts it in her purse. The proceeds to tell me she is all woman, but was born a man. She said she is post op and is now all woman.

Would not return the loan, and there were enough homes and people in the area I was worry about a scene, just let her go and cut my losses.

Jupiterx
07-06-12, 03:04
Picked up a Reddish / Brown hair girl today called herself Kristi, Kris, or Kathy, or something like that. Pretty easily identifiable, about 5" 9" about 130-140 lbs, wears mirrored sunglasses, raspy kind of voice, and never shuts up. Anyway agreed on a loan, went to a place. Always trust the gut I knew something was not right so I came right out and asked if she was a guy. She guaranteed me she was all woman.

Got to the place and put the loan on the dash with the understanding she would get it when all the paperwork was done. Well she grabs the loan and puts it in her purse. The proceeds to tell me she is all woman, but was born a man. She said she is post op and is now all woman.

Would not return the loan, and there were enough homes and people in the area I was worry about a scene, just let her go and cut my losses.Count yourself lucky and be glad you didn't get fooled or go through with it. I don't think I could live with myself I did something like that.

Derek Phx
07-07-12, 12:59
Been busy the past few weeks and not much time to post on here.

A few weeks ago picked up a 1/2 native and half Irish SW in Mt. View. Had a decent time-CBJ / CFS.

Spotted Candy several days after that and had a typical session / the first two pics are her.

Met Tatiana in Spenard a few days after that. Skinny brunette / almost reddish hair. She is quite young and has a skin picking problem but aside from that is quite attractive. Had covered FS-nice tight kitty.

Spotted her a few days later and she was so tired she walked right by me. See sleepwalking pic. I had to loop back to get her attention. Same deal as first time, asked if I could snap pics-she said no because it had been a few days since she shaved it, but I could next time.

Picked up a red head named Cindy in Spenard-horrible CBJ / rushed attitude-couldn't wait to get her out of the rig.

Derek Phx
07-07-12, 13:04
The proceeds to tell me she is all woman, but was born a man. She said she is post op and is now all woman.

Would not return the loan, and there were enough homes and people in the area I was worry about a scene, just let her go and cut my losses.I'm with Jupiter in that it's good that it didn't go further, but still angers me that you got taken advantage of like that. Thanks for sharing so the rest of us don't have to deal with that BS.

Cash907
07-09-12, 02:39

Would not return the loan, and there were enough homes and people in the area I was worry about a scene, just let her go and cut my losses.Pretty sure I came across this. Person. At Crazy Horse some years ago. Description sounds familiar, as does the come on lines. We get back to the couches, and it's pretty clear I'm looking at post-op scars. Yeah, no. Why lie about something that you obviously can't fake? There are plenty of people who are turned on by that whole thing, so why not try some truth in advertising? Much less chance of the sort of exchange that went down here.

Eh, I'm probably just being dumb, looking for logic in this world.

Speedstick
07-09-12, 16:01
No questions please, and thank you for your support.

Jupiterx
07-09-12, 19:02

185648I can see how you could be fooled from a distance or late at night. Thanks for the warning.

AKwankerman
07-09-12, 23:17

185648What a tremendous jaw line you have my dear. LOL

Derek Phx
07-10-12, 01:13
Cruised Spenard tonight between rush hour and 7 and came across a WSW going by Cricket.

I was especially low on negotiation abilities so had to settle for CBJ. Was very good for CBJ. She is a little older, late thirties probably-claims to have been out there here a long time, even back in the Bunny Club days. I'm surprised that I've never ran into her over the years.

I would definitely repeat, as usual, preferably in a more comfy arrangement with more negotiation options.

I also saw two complete hags, one ugly blonde even sticking her thumb up in hitchhiking gesture to every car that passed and a wrecked looking heavyset brunette, but I weathered the storm and waited til Cricket showed up.

atSpeed. Thanks for the warning photo.

Stay safe out there

Cash907
07-10-12, 17:46

185648Damn, that's not the one from Crazy Horse, but I have seen that Jawline trolling around Craigslist.

Otter Trax
07-11-12, 01:08
What a tremendous jaw line you have my dear. LOLSome one needs to get some close ups so there is no doubt.

Effectivelty, closing her down for bizness.

I am sure I saw "it" in Fairview.

O T

Mr Magoo2
07-16-12, 21:17
The most you fellow mongers ought to be paying is. 8 for FS and. 4 BJ. Magoo will not go above these numbers and only max if she's a known consistent performer and / or has promise. Please don't spoil it for the rest of us by paying SWs like Tianna $.2.

Be safe.

Magoo

Ak Snowman
07-17-12, 09:48
First time post, been reading through the forums for a while now and figured I should start posting. Cruised Spenard at about 3am yesterday, picked up an older SW named Emma. Polite, tweaking just a bit. Found a spot, agreed to. 4 for CBJ, dropped her off and was on my way. Didn't see any others out at that hour, would guess I should probably stroll through a little earlier.

I rarely partake in the hobby as I often don't have the disposable income, but I'll make sure to post my occassional SW and AMP visits here when I do.

Goindown
07-19-12, 01:56
Drove through Mountainview Saturday and saw a girl working, she was wearing a bikini top and pants, I had to drive by her twice to make sure she was female, then I still wasn't sure. She was trying to flag cars down she was so desperate. Needless to say I didn't stop to che k price or menu.

Saw another lady working, not too bad looking, but a guy in a company truck picked her up before I could talk to her. Hard to believe a guy would use a company vehicle, with the name of the business on the door to pick up a date. The guy has bigger balls than I do.

Goindown

Derek Phx
07-19-12, 03:17
Ran across Crystal tonight, a new find for me but I thought I'd read a review of her a while back on here.

Another nice and exceptionally skinny gal. She's 34, looks her age or a little more but not bad. She wouldn't let me get any face shots but agreed to let me photograph the kitty and back side on exit.

She jumped right in, I had to initiate LE check, she wanted to talk business right away.

Once I was satisfied we went to a safe place, agreed on reasonable exchange rates and had a FS encounter.

Had a good, non-rushed, accommodating time. Will definitely repeat if circumstance allows. YMMV.

She talks a lot and would have blown roughly. 014. 0.020 on a breathalyzer but reasonably intelligent and good conversationalist.

Had a story about doing this only to raise money to get her bf out of jail, but I suspect a more traditional habit is the real issue.

Hope to bring her to the casa some time soon and have more fun.

Good luck hunting out there. I will put the rear view pic up later, having tech difficulties and it's bedtime for now. Safe hunting gents.

P. S. Magoo is right about Tiana. Hold to your guns long.

Enough and the rates get where they should be.

Derek Phx
07-19-12, 21:54
Here are the pics that didn't resize correctly last night.

Kool Dragon
07-20-12, 19:01
Drove through Mountainview Saturday and saw a girl working, she was wearing a bikini top and pants, I had to drive by her twice to make sure she was female, then I still wasn't sure. She was trying to flag cars down she was so desperate. Needless to say I didn't stop to che k price or menu.

Saw another lady working, not too bad looking, but a guy in a company truck picked her up before I could talk to her. Hard to believe a guy would use a company vehicle, with the name of the business on the door to pick up a date. The guy has bigger balls than I do.

GoindownThe one in the bikini top goes by Lisa. I ran across her about a month ago in Spenard. A real tweaker. Talks almost nonstop and bounces between unrelated subjects. .4 for BBBJ. Wants. 6 for BBBJCIM.

Mr Magoo2
07-23-12, 00:06
Pron Ta-mar-ah. Youngish WSW spotted in Spenard. Kind of fugly face with an acne problem but nice body. All natural C-cup and decent waist line but lots of tats. Purple rose on left neck. Agreed to. 6 FS. The chick is a friggin' animal! Continuous BBBJ DP preparation and very clean kitty. She's not much to look at but a sweetheart and recommended.

Be safe.

Magoo

Kool Dragon
07-29-12, 04:31
Ran across Selena tonight on Mt. View Drive near the green pawn shop. Popo was sitting in the parking lot in front of the shop, so I had to drive down to the butcher supply store to turn around and make the pickup. Quick LE check, and she quoted. 5 for BJ, $ for FS, and $.2 for BJ followed by FS. I countered with. 4 for BJ, and she accepted. Pulled off in a dark spot, she wrapped up willie, and went to work. Strong and steady from start to finish. Definitely worth a repeat.

Derek Phx
07-29-12, 04:49
Thursday-

Cruised Spenard, met Lorainna, a heavyset SW. Decent BBBJ and covered FS. As I was dropping her off, we spotted Tiana (her friend) but I was spent. Too bad, Tiana has a much tighter kitty.

Later the same day ran into my old friend Mickey and experienced her spectacular BBBJCIMWS; she is an older gal but damn she is good at that.

Today-

Drove thru Mt. View and Fairview several times with no SW sightings. Went over to Spenard and saw Rhonda on the first run through. I passed since my prior experience with her wasn't so great. On loop 2, I spotted a familiar face, Selena. See previous posts. Picked her up and had a good FS session. Had to play hardball to keep the negotiations reasonable but managed-though it did cost me a drop off 5 miles out of my way.

Derek out

Derek Phx
08-04-12, 11:11
Drove through Mt. View and Fairview one time and saw nothing.

Drove over to Spenard hoping for some improvement. I was let down. Made five or six loops and gave up; only saw one possible SW near 32nd but she disappeared. LE had something going on on Chugach St just South East of Minnesota and had it all blocked off.

A sad night for a Friday altogether.

Kool Dragon
08-06-12, 01:44
Had to do some laundry this morning, so I took a roll through Mt View and Fairview. Stopped at CU1 in Mt View to get funds for the laundry, and a little extra. That's where I spotted Lisa standing across the street from the bank. She crossed the street when I went up to the ATM. She was bawling about something, and asked if I had a cigarette. I told herI didn't smoke, and clearly implied that I wasn't interested in her or her drama. If this crying thing is just an act, she really needs to cut it out.

Headed out to Fairview and spotted a WSW walking into the alley beside Eagle Spirit. I turned around the block to catch up, and saw that it was Lia. I ran into her once before in Spenard. Little miss "I don't do anything for less than $60". She didn't appear to be too steady. Drunk or medicated. She struck a pose as I approached, more to keep from falling down than to look sexy. I just cruised on by and left her standing on the curb.

No other sightings to report.

Derek Phx
08-06-12, 02:38
A sad night for a Friday altogether.Tried again on Saturday, same routine. 2nd loop through Spenard, I located a hefty WSW calling herself Sassy. Says she's been out there 20+ years; odd that I've never ran into her before. Agreed on CBJ. Not bad, not great-wouldn't repeat.

Kool Dragon
08-06-12, 09:29
Tried again on Saturday, same routine. 2nd loop through Spenard, I located a hefty WSW calling herself Sassy. Says she's been out there 20+ years; odd that I've never ran into her before. Agreed on CBJ. Not bad, not great-wouldn't repeat.Yes, Sassy has been around for quite a while. Very visible when she's on the stroll. May have been staying at the Graybar Hotel for a while. I've encountered her myself a couple of times. Only for CBJ. Playing with the big juggs is kind of a bonus.

Derek Phx
08-10-12, 02:29
192006The summer action seems to be slowing down again, or else I'm just not able to stay out late enough.

Drove around extensively on Tuesday night and took 3 hours before I settled on Deb in Spenard (goes by Red and I believe she has been mentioned on here before) She is an older gal but still skinny, flexible and accomodating.

Tonight, had slightly better luck. Saw Deb on first loop but passed hoping for a younger gal.

Spotted a possible SW but wasn't sure. Made another loop and saw Brandy walking. She is a great gal but I don't pick her up anymore. I almost consider her a friend now; she is simply too nice to be doing this and I can't support her current career.

Spotted same possible SW on the next loopb and got confirmation. Swooped in, picked her up and drove a bit. Found a great parking spot and arranged for BBBJ and covered FS finish. She is a native girl, goes by Ashley. She grew up Outside but her mom was from her and they moved back 10 years ago. She was very friendly and gave an exceptionally sensuous BBBJ. So good that next time I'll opt for that alone without the kitty. However, the kitty was good too. Snapped a pic as she exited my rig. She has some pretty bad meth teeth, but other than that, not a bad looking young lady.

Derek Phx
08-17-12, 02:10
After the slow times recently I was pleasantly surprised yesterday. On my very first loop I spotted one WSW and one possible mixed SW in the Spenard area.

After loop number 2 I was pretty sure the mixed SW was Tamara from Magoos post. On loop number 3 I pulled in and swooped her up.

I was wrong, her stage name was M. J, nice little spinner body. Agreed to car quickie with reasonable negotiation. Had a good time with her and would likely repeat. One oddity-Right before the action she asked me not to cum in her; to which I whipped out the standard raincoat, suited up and proceeded. Amazed that she even considered letting me raw dog it, let alone that she just assumed I would take that risk. Just seemed super strange as she wasn't tweaking or anything and seemed fairly level headed otherwise.

Anyway, she delivered a nice pretty pussy and I would repeat. Still hoping to find Tamara, sounds like that would be a good time too.

Mama Pimp
08-18-12, 04:00
I dreamed about a very good experience. She was very patient as it took us nearly 30 mins to find a good spot. Amazing BBBJ and good CFS. Best experience locally by far. Was also given the heads up on her competition the good and the bad. Will repeat for sure. Got digits for senior members.

Derek Phx
08-18-12, 18:38
Made the Spenard loop around 6:30 pm last night. Spotted Crystal on the 2nd round. Had a good time; she's a half way decent conversationalist as well which is always a plus in this game.

Texlefty1
08-19-12, 06:47
I was on my way home this afternoon and grabbed Crystal. She's great.

She has also lost her phone, so, to fellow's who may have missed an appointment over the last 4-5 days. Well she told me she accidentally left her phone is one of our vehicles. I'm sure she expresses her regret for missing those appointments- I've never made an appointment with her, but she doesn't strike me as the flaky type-so there ya go.

To fellow with her phone- find it and if possible, maybe give it back?

Good times

Derek Phx
08-22-12, 02:39

She has also lost her phone, so, to fellow's who may have missed an appointment over the last 4-5 days. Well she told me she accidentally left her phone is one of our vehicles. I'm sure she expresses her regret for missing those appointments- I've never made an appointment with her, but she doesn't strike me as the flaky type-so there ya go.

To fellow with her phone- find it and if possible, maybe give it back?

Good timesI got the same story about the phone / both times I saw her / weeks apart. She is a really great gal, but I'm skeptical about the existence of said phone.

Derek Phx
08-22-12, 03:06
Was out later than normal tonight and it makes a difference; both for gals and for mongers.

First round, spotted Tiana right away. Swooped in, picked her up and found a place. Unfortunately, she wasn't willing to meet our prior arrangement and I wasn't willing to meet her unreasonable demands. I dropped her back off and watch that fine ass walk away. Glad I stuck to my guns though as there were choices tonight and its good to keep the standard as low as possible.

Round two, spotted possible blonde WSW who ignored me and ended up jumping in passenger side of a parked car. I figured it was probably a regular with a pre-arranged pick up.

Round three, dry all around.

Round four, spotted Maggie and same possible WSW. Skipped on Maggie as she was looking pretty rough and I wanted to try out the young blonde. Young blonde ignored me and another monger who tried to pick her up. She is skinny, thick red lips, nice rear with a little junk in the trunk and had some acne. Again curious if that might be the Tamara from other reports. She ignored me and other guy on two more pick up try's so I gave up thinking she might not be what I thought. Still curious. Saw Tiana walking some more but simply drove on.

Round five dry.

Round six, spotted another WSW I'd never seen, brunette this time. Looped to pick her up but another guy beat me to it. On the return loop, there she was. Asked about the other guy and she said it didn't work out. Said her street name is Charlee. Agreed to covered FS and some photos; found a spot and completed the deed. Pretty, shaved pussy but noticeable unpleasant odor even though she smelled freshly showered. Possibly just near the wrong time of month. Would repeat once, but if hygiene isn't improved, would not go for #3. YMMV. She warned of a blonde with short hair that is LE walking around. Good to know.

Happy hunting out there and to all a good night.

Kool Dragon
08-22-12, 23:36
Was out later than normal tonight and it makes a difference; both for gals and for mongers.

First round, spotted Tiana right away. Swooped in, picked her up and found a place. Unfortunately, she wasn't willing to meet our prior arrangement and I wasn't willing to meet her unreasonable demands. I dropped her back off and watch that fine ass walk away. Glad I stuck to my guns though as there were choices tonight and its good to keep the standard as low as possible.

Round two, spotted possible blonde WSW who ignored me and ended up jumping in passenger side of a parked car. I figured it was probably a regular with a pre-arranged pick up.

Round three, dry all around.

Round four, spotted Maggie and same possible WSW. Skipped on Maggie as she was looking pretty rough and I wanted to try out the young blonde. Young blonde ignored me and another monger who tried to pick her up. She is skinny, thick red lips, nice rear with a little junk in the trunk and had some acne. Again curious if that might be the Tamara from other reports. She ignored me and other guy on two more pick up try's so I gave up thinking she might not be what I thought. Still curious. Saw Tiana walking some more but simply drove on.

Round five dry.

Round six, spotted another WSW I'd never seen, brunette this time. Looped to pick her up but another guy beat me to it. On the return loop, there she was. Asked about the other guy and she said it didn't work out. Said her street name is Charlee. Agreed to covered FS and some photos; found a spot and completed the deed. Pretty, shaved pussy but noticeable unpleasant odor even though she smelled freshly showered. Possibly just near the wrong time of month. Would repeat once, but if hygiene isn't improved, would not go for #3. YMMV. She warned of a blonde with short hair that is LE walking around. Good to know.

Happy hunting out there and to all a good night."noticeable unpleasant odor even though she smelled freshly showered". Watch out. Could be "Infection Junction" down there.

Cash907
08-23-12, 14:11
"noticeable unpleasant odor even though she smelled freshly showered". Watch out. Could be "Infection Junction" down there.I'd have gone with "infection intersection."

Bah dum tish!

RJWolf69
08-25-12, 03:08
Well I had a dream I found Julie walking this past week. She was looking a little rough, but pickings were slim so I said ok. I settled for a CBJ and service was good, as was her attitude. She gave me her number and I got some nice photos of her with a mouth full. As always I have some photos for senior members.FYI Julie died 2-24-2012 drug over dose using heron and alcohol her long battle with drugs is over.

Texlefty1
08-29-12, 05:56
Cruising around Spenard late I ran into Serenity. She's young, blonde, shortish (shoulder length) hair. We got to talking about other girls on the drag and she was telling me how they boxed for spots and times, blah blah blah. But then she mentioned that some of the other girls have been trying to spread rumors about her. I asked what kind and she said,"well, sometimes they tell guys that I'm LE" etc.

So, perhaps the rumor on this board that LE has a sting with a short haired blonde is just a rumor. Then again, maybe not.

She used to walk in Mt View I think, so some of you may know her anyway.

We had a great time,

I should have gotten pics, sorry.

Derek Phx
09-03-12, 23:31

She has also lost her phone, so, to fellow's who may have missed an appointment over the last 4-5 days. Well she told me she accidentally left her phone is one of our vehicles.

Good timesI must give my apologies to Texlefty1. I was skeptical about the Crystal phone and I was wrong.

I drove around for hours today looking for a gal. Tiana was the only worker I saw after 3 hrs of searching and I passed due to prior reasons. See prior posts.

I decided to try the number Crystal gave me the last time I saw her. She did not answer but it went to a VM with her name. She called back within 5 minutes and we met up. Had time to bring her to the crib so had a more enjoyable less rushed encounter. She refuses face pics has no problem posing otherwise. A truly fun girl to spend time with.

Derek out.

Jupiterx
09-07-12, 23:28
I had the pleasure meeting Crystal about three weeks ago. Took a while but finally found someone decent. Awesome attitude and nice bod. I loved the pierced kitty and had clean hygiene. Derek Phx, I sent you a pm.

Derek Phx
09-11-12, 19:24
I got the rare opportunity to work different hours than normal which allowed me a middle of the night stroll. Headed out around midnight thirty; Saw one BSW in Mt. View but I passed on that.

Saw Maggie as I drove into Spenard area but I'd just seen her a few days ago and she is usually last resort material for me.

Slightly later saw Sassy but passed as well; completely unimpressed with her services.

Then it was dead. I stopped at a watering hole and had one beer and hit the roads again.

Around 2 a. M I saw a possible WSW with a few extra pound. I looped an picked her up. She was intensely paranoid that I was LE which made me a little paranoid myself. Eventually, we became comfortable with enough each other and completed the task. Covered FS. It was not bad and I would repeat. She is one of the rare ones that seem to genuinely enjoy her job. She fucked me back pretty good and even though her kitty wasn't the tightest, she had a mastery of the muscle system down there and milked me pretty well. If you see her out, she has metal caps on her front teeth and she's a little hefty and extremely cautious, especially about the terms of service talk. Understandable, apparently she got burned a few years back. She goes by Ashley.

Unfortunately, the earth is tilting and the light is getting shorter. No pics, couldn't risk the flash going off in the rig at our parking location.

Happy hunting, Derek out

Derek Phx
09-15-12, 18:45
Made a Spenard run last night around 8-9ish. It was very dead for a Friday evening but after 4 rounds I spotted a rather hefty SW and swooped her up. I had never seen her before and she was youngish so I was extra cautious in the discussions. After formalities were completed, arranged for BBBJ.

It was slow and sensual (a little too slow sometimes) and significantly better than my expectations. Finished with CIM and she continued until I was completely finished (a rare find anymore). She is definitely on the repeat list for this function. However, we discussed FS for future meets but it came with too lofty of expectations from her and I won't be partaking.

She has thick lips and wears dark framed plastic glasses. She looks like she is either part native or perhaps of Spanish descent, goes by Alex and is 23 why / o. No obvious signs of any bad habits. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a phone.

Kool Dragon
10-09-12, 03:34
Tried to TOFTT tonight at Tasha's tonight, but pretty much got blown off. Went in about 9:00 PM and was told that they were busy and I would have to wait 10 minutes. I decided to cruise around for a bit, and went back at about 9:30 PM. I opened the front door and noticed that someone was preparing to leave the back area. The provider saw me and mouthed,"10 minutes". Well, it was over 30 minutes already, so I decided to head out to give Yin's a try. It's been quite a while since I've been there. As I was rolling down Spenard, I happened to spot NSW Ashley near the Holiday. I had encountered her once before in Mt. View. Very good BBBJCIM. I scooped her up and we found a spot to do the deed. .4 and as good as before. Definitely worth a repeat. I'm happy to have saved myself some scratch in the whole deal as well.

Mr Magoo2
10-20-12, 01:41
Does anyone have digits for or know how to hook up with Katie. Please PM.

Thanks and be safe,

Magoo

AKwankerman
10-20-12, 03:41
Does anyone have digits for or know how to hook up with Katie. Please PM.

Thanks and be safe,

MagooDude, you told us to avoid her last night then your post disappeared. What gives?

Derek Phx
10-20-12, 09:52
I was out and about late tonight or early morning depending on your viewpoint. Was dead for a while and then I ran into Lia around 4:15 a. M. In the Spenard area. She's a tall mulatto SW; grew up in the valley.

She was semi-drunk but not disorderly, obviously over tired from a long lack of sleep. Conducted LEO checks and negotiated

CBJ and full service. Had to let her know that her original bargaining point was delusional and ludicrous. Ended up at a more reasonable contract and found a spot to park.

Well worth it. Very into it and completely non-rushed, comfortable experience. She literally grabbed her legs and pulled them up to her ears (this all in the front seat of a truck) and verbally persuaded me to, quote "beat that pussy up".

I recommend / one negative. She jumped in the rig with a lit cigar and it took two stop lights to get it out of my ride.

Kool Dragon
10-20-12, 23:01
I was out and about late tonight or early morning depending on your viewpoint. Was dead for a while and then I ran into Lia around 4:15 am In the Spenard area. She's a tall mulatto SW; grew up in the valley.

She was semi-drunk but not disorderly, obviously over tired from a long lack of sleep. Conducted LEO checks and negotiated

CBJ and full service. Had to let her know that her original bargaining point was delusional and ludicrous. Ended up at a more reasonable contract and found a spot to park.

Well worth it. Very into it and completely non-rushed, comfortable experience. She literally grabbed her legs and pulled them up to her ears (this all in the front seat of a truck) and verbally persuaded me to, quote "beat that pussy up".

I recommend / one negative. She jumped in the rig with a lit cigar and it took two stop lights to get it out of my ride.Dollars to donuts that weren't no tobacco in that see-gar. HAHA

Cash907
10-21-12, 00:14
I recommend / one negative. She jumped in the rig with a lit cigar and it took two stop lights to get it out of my ride.Yeah I have one rule: no cigars / cigarettes in my truck. That shit just lingers.

Kool Dragon
10-27-12, 18:17
http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/native-girl-26/2916947

I saw this one on the stroll in Spenard about 3:30 this morning, near the Spenard Motel. I recognized her from the photos. I swung back around to pick her up, and she jumped right in to my ride. First words out of her mouth were "I charge. 5 for head and $ for sex, and I have a room at the Spenard Motel". Totally ignored the customary formalities. I backed things up, then countered with. 4 for BJ (since that's what I had left after a pleasant evening). She grudgingly accepted. We headed to a spot near the motel, and on the way she took a call for her ad. I overheard her saying pretty much the same thing she told me, except she threw in $$ for anal and a. 2 visitor charge for the motel. Long story short, piss poor performance and attitude. The whole time she was going,"Hurry up. I've got to go." And that was after 2 minutes. Very bad experience overall. I will not repeat, and non-recommend.

Kool Dragon
11-03-12, 02:25
I spotted Maggie creeping last night on Chugach Way, up near Arctic. That girl really needs to hang it up. She was looking real scary, sticking to the shadows. Too much for me.

Derek Phx
11-12-12, 06:07
I was driving on Spenard today, not hunting, and I noticed a skinny blond with dark framed glasses. I got the "look" from her so I watched in the mirror as I passed and saw the next vehicle get the same look. I had a friend along so I couldn't partake.

Wondering if any of you have seen her and if so how was the experience?

Cash907
11-16-12, 06:33
I was driving on Spenard today, not hunting, and I noticed a skinny blond with dark framed glasses. I got the "look" from her so I watched in the mirror as I passed and saw the next vehicle get the same look. I had a friend along so I couldn't partake.

Wondering if any of you have seen her and if so how was the experience?Pretty sure I've seen this same blonde on Chugach near Spenard. Wasnt looking but noticed her and got the same look.

Speedstick
11-18-12, 14:51
I got off work this morning, I always do a quick tour of Spenard. I saw a WSW I have not seen before walking by the Chelsa. Went around the block picked her up. Probably the best looking SW I have seen in Alaska. Seemed nervous, I ask about Leo check, she did not have a clue as to what I was talking about. After a little beating around the Bush she figured out, once I was sure, I made her sure about who I was.

I asked what she needed and she quoted me $$ for everything. I told her no way, I would do 8-T-E for everything. She was offended. She let me know she was a BP girl, and would not even give the major a peck on the cheek for that. She went on to tell me she got $.1/2 for 1/2 hr and $$.1/2 for an hr. She did come down to $.1/2. I thought hard about it thought maybe could be a regular and work a better deal at a later time. In the end I passed.

I would say she is 24-28, dark hair, nice figure, not thin by any means, but far from overweight. Some of that may be the coat and clothes but I do not think so. Smelled of cigarettes, and tweaked just a little, I have the feeling her candy of choice is M.

If she is going to be out there I hope no one pays that kind of money. I did search BP but I could not find any pics of her.

On a side note picked up Candy last week in MV, I have always has an enjoyable experience with her, although sometimes it was a little harder. This will be that last time though, she smelled so bad, BO and everything else, she was so tweaked I did not think she was going to be able to get out of the car.

GoinDown2
11-19-12, 19:55

Wondering if any of you have seen her and if so how was the experience?I picked up Aimee, who I believe is the blonde your Refering to last weekend, early in the morning, she was near Spenard but one block over from Chugach. I enjoyed a CB for 40, she was friendly, said she is on NP if I wanted more time at a later date. Overall I would repeat.

Goindown.

Cash907
11-20-12, 02:05
I picked up Aimee, who I believe is the blonde your Refering to last weekend, early in the morning, she was near Spenard but one block over from Chugach. I enjoyed a CB for 40, she was friendly, said she is on NP if I wanted more time at a later date. Overall I would repeat.

Goindown.NP? What's that?

Derek Phx
11-20-12, 02:12
On a side note picked up Candy last week in MV, I have always has an enjoyable experience with her, although sometimes it was a little harder. This will be that last time though, she smelled so bad, BO and everything else, she was so tweaked I did not think she was going to be able to get out of the car.That is unfortunate. I've had the similar good and bad experiences with her including the bad BO. It's really too bad because she is a nice ride when cleaned up, though she doesn't exhibit the appropriate cautionary behaviors needed for discretion and always wants to park immediately in the wide open. I haven't seen her for months and figured she was either locked up or something worse. Glad to hear she is back on the stroll and hopefully she will be cleaned up by next time I see her.

GoinDown2
11-20-12, 02:31
NP? What's that?Sorry, autocorrect got me. That should have been BP (BACKPAGE)

Kool Dragon
11-20-12, 12:00
I got off work this morning, I always do a quick tour of Spenard. I saw a WSW I have not seen before walking by the Chelsa. Went around the block picked her up. Probably the best looking SW I have seen in Alaska. Seemed nervous, I ask about Leo check, she did not have a clue as to what I was talking about. After a little beating around the Bush she figured out, once I was sure, I made her sure about who I was.

I asked what she needed and she quoted me $$ for everything. I told her no way, I would do 8-T-E for everything. She was offended. She let me know she was a BP girl, and would not even give the major a peck on the cheek for that. She went on to tell me she got $.1/2 for 1/2 hr and $$.1/2 for an hr. She did come down to $.1/2. I thought hard about it thought maybe could be a regular and work a better deal at a later time. In the end I passed.

I would say she is 24-28, dark hair, nice figure, not thin by any means, but far from overweight. Some of that may be the coat and clothes but I do not think so. Smelled of cigarettes, and tweaked just a little, I have the feeling her candy of choice is M.

If she is going to be out there I hope no one pays that kind of money. I did search BP but I could not find any pics of her.

On a side note picked up Candy last week in MV, I have always has an enjoyable experience with her, although sometimes it was a little harder. This will be that last time though, she smelled so bad, BO and everything else, she was so tweaked I did not think she was going to be able to get out of the car.I've seen Spenard girl out and about before. And I've also seen other mongers pick her up, then quickly drop her off. No time for anything to happen. I figured it had something to do with the rate.

Derek Phx
11-22-12, 03:41
I picked up Aimee, who I believe is the blonde your Refering to last weekend, early in the morning, she was near Spenard but one block over from Chugach. I enjoyed a CB for 40, she was friendly, said she is on NP if I wanted more time at a later date. Overall I would repeat.

Goindown.I ventured out earlier tonight and made the normal MV, FV, Spenard circle a few times. It was pretty much dead all over as it has been the last few times I've drove about.

Saw the blonde with the dark glasses again near Tap Root, though this time I was alone. I looped and someone had already picked her up, less than 2 minutes. I drove around another twenty minutes or so and saw her again by the Alano club. She is the same gal you spoke of, goes by Aimee. Picked her up and went back and forth on negotiations for covered FS 'til we got in my budget range. She gave me the BP sob story too and rambled about a friend, Kate, who was doing well on there. Found a spot to park and sealed the deal. Very tight for being in this profession but had trouble staying lubricated. I'd repeat if necessary, but she wouldn't be my first choice. She was older than I originally thought from a distance; been in Anchorage for a while; even worked some of the cat houses back in the day.

Derek

Derek Phx
12-01-12, 22:37
I was out and about late tonight or early morning depending on your viewpoint. Was dead for a while and then I ran into Lia around 4:15 am In the Spenard area. She's a tall mulatto SW; grew up in the valley.

I recommend / one negative. She jumped in the rig with a lit cigar and it took two stop lights to get it out of my ride.After laying low for a while I went on a little binge last night.

A friend needed a ride to the airport for a redeye so I left a bit early and played the game.

I ventured through Spenard around 1030 pm and saw what appeared to be a pretty attractive young brunette WSW near McCrae. I swung around to pick her up and confirm what looked good for 2 seconds on a dark road. Appears I wasn't the only hunter and three cars converged on her at the same time. I am cautious so I didn't remain stopped when others approached. Monger #3 won that round. Hope he had a good time with her. Couple more loops and nothing happening.

11 PMishMoved on to MV and spotted a NSW, swung around and picked her up. Great BBBJ and the covered FS was decent too and negotiations really reasonable. I asked after finale for kitty pic and she agreed. See pic w / jeans and belt. Next time I'll get a better open kitty view for you guys.

Headed back into town, got my friend and dropped him at airport.

Moved back through Spenard and now it was completely dry. Around 1 a. M. I drove back through MV and picked up a different native SW I'd seen before. I think I may have even reported on her before but can't remember her name. She's have native / half Irish. Anyway, swung into some private parking for a quick BBBJ.

Off to home for the night.

No.

Decided to run through Spenard a couple more times. Saw Lia on loop number three and turn around to get her. This was around 2:15 a. M. Here the night turned bad. Picked her up and she was super bossy about where to park etc. She has me stop and she walks to go get some of her candy and comes back. I get the great idea to bring her home since I've got the place to myself for the night. We get to my place and she smokes 2 cigarettes in the garage and then does what she needed to sustain her habit. We go upstairs and this turns into 3 more trips to the garage so she can keep eating her candy. Finally get to the action part and at least that was good. 2 more cigarettes in the garage and candy eating and I finally get her into the rig to get her back to work. She has me turn and weave all through some neighborhoods and I finally realize she's got me driving in circles. I get her near where we met and stop and tell her she needs to get out so I can sleep, it's like freakin' 5 a. M. Now. She takes her time and says she wishes she could just come and spend the night with me. Now I get it; she's got no place to go and it's fucking cold so she was trying to hang with me as long as possible. At least that made the action part take some time. I felt bad for her, but no way I'm doing that. We part ways and I go get some sleep. Wake up and air out the garage.

She was camera shy but I did get two on the sly. Too bad I couldn't have got a full frontal that isn't blurry and some of the pretty kitty. Everything else aside, she is pretty cute.

Definitely will not repeat see Lia. First time good / second time nightmare. YMMV.

Need to take another long vacation from hobbying now.

Safe hunting gentlemen,

Derek

Jupiterx
12-01-12, 23:22
Thanks for tidbit Derek. I'll keep my eye out for her.

Brrr99
12-05-12, 03:01
Does anyone have digits for Maggie? Please PM me if you do.

Kool Dragon
12-05-12, 11:56
Does anyone have digits for Maggie? Please PM me if you do.Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeSXvATLmSU

SkeeterBate
12-06-12, 15:00
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeSXvATLmSUI had forgotten how funny Jim (Ernest) was. I must have spent 30 min watching his youtube videos and missed my lunch. Thanks Kool, that was hilarious!

Ak Snowman
12-17-12, 09:00
Took a stroll through Spenard about 2:00 am, no action at all, tons of LEO out and about. Left and made a couple passes through Mt. View, no go either. Tried calling Aimee's number a couple times (I think it's the same Aimee that has been mentioned here, called the BP listed number) earlier but it appears her phone was either off or the number has been disconnected.

Better luck next time.

Derek Phx
12-22-12, 08:42
220344220341220340220345220342220346220343220339Another friend needed a ride to the airport around 10 tonight, which placed me in the heart of lovely Spenard for the roundabout drive back. I cruised through and made a loop and it was completely dead. I made another one and spotted a WSW, looked like freckles, possibly a redhead, but too tall for Tiana of past. From the 2 second glance her face appeared to have some meth issues. I turn around and noticed LE everywhere so I decided to get out of the area.

Headed over to Mt. View and saw one heavy BSW but she was with a guy and another gal so I passed. Made several loops and gave up. Headed back to Spenard.

Spotted a skinny brunette WSW and pulled down the side street to get her. Unfortunately for me, by the time I turned around, another monger had swooped in for the kill. Congratulations guy with bright truck and personalized tags.

I made a couple loops and saw a NSW on a different side street. Pulled in for the pick up and realized it was a tranny. Returned and spotted a petite sexy blonde little thing. She jumped right in, introduced herself as Nova. I thought I'd seen something about here on here. More on that later. We were both pretty wary and cautious so it took a bit to get to LE checking due to our mutual nervousness. Once satisfied, I inquired about whether she was in a hurry or not.

Brought her back to the house. Started with a CBJ and progress to covered FS. It was good, but not great-though definitely a repeater in my book. I enjoy the super skinny ones. She was open to moving around, no time limits so work upwards toward a half hour. Flipped her around for doggy for a while. Real cuddly and likes to lock legs behind me but I doubt GFE was available-didn't try. Didn't want to try given the nasty track marks on her arm. The poor young lady must have a real medicine problem.

A search of the Anchorage forum revealed she was the same Nova reported on in the backpage section in July this year, around the 12th I think. Her BP pics are definitely her and the digits in the ad are the same ones she gave me. I had a much better experience than some of the past reporters. She smelled and looked clean, nice smile. My only major negative was that she wasn't especially self lubricating and I didn't have any good gliding material around the crib. I'm looking forward to my next visit with her-I couldn't find my camera so all the pics are from my smart phone. YMMV esp given the negative reports from past.

Derek Phx
12-22-12, 09:05
Picture right side up / took 3 trys / I really hate the mac for this forum / hard to get the pics to com out right.

Derek Phx
12-27-12, 01:57
Went out Friday night and saw Emma, see previous post from this summer. Opted for the BJ and was disappointed. Decent action but made a mess and didn't catch. Picked up a another gal later in the night, same deal, same ending.

Went out an about on the eve of the holiday.

Met Deanna on Spenard and again chose the BBBJ. Same story again, WTF. Isn't using SW's for CIM one of the reasons we do this! I'm on a rant because this should be a core SW trait and selling point. Same prob I had with Patricia a couple weeks ago.

Later in the evening I picked up a drunk half native SW that I saw once before last summer. If I hadn't been with her before, I don't think I would have done it-she was really liquored up. Agreed to a very modest arrangement and found a parking spot. Upon culmination, she took about 8 minutes to get all her clothes back on / made me a little nervous. Then she wanted to go to McDonalds and get ice cream-so I got her an ice cream cone. The Who came on the radio and she was rocking out when she says, we should do it again just for fun. Game on, let's do this? So round two was fun as well, especially with NSA from the wallet or otherwise.

Strolled over to MV and picked up a very heavy girl name Denise and tried to pump a load into her mouth. This too made a mess. I'm really annoyed by the lack of CIM lately. I miss Mickey and Alex types. Even psycho Candy could keep it going 'til you finish.

Derek Phx
01-03-13, 05:35
Found Sonia tonight in Fairview. I drive through every now and then on my trips between Spenard and MV but rarely see anything worth stopping for. This turned out to be a great night. Sonia is a nice 27 why / o Native SW and can't possibly weight over 105ish lbs. Enjoys her job, she "O"'d after about 45 seconds. No phone though, so I just hope I see her again on a night when I can bring her to the castle and really explore it.

Davidonecall
01-03-13, 13:18
Found Sonia tonight in Fairview. I drive through every now and then on my trips between Spenard and MV but rarely see anything worth stopping for. This turned out to be a great night. Sonia is a nice 27 why / o Native SW and can't possibly weight over 105ish lbs. Enjoys her job, she "O"'d after about 45 seconds. No phone though, so I just hope I see her again on a night when I can bring her to the castle and really explore it.

222152Wow she do look like a nice find. You wonder if you will find her again. Some SW just go out when they really need the cash and then don't see them again.

Ice Qube
01-24-13, 18:28
Arrived on a late flight last weekend and thought I'd mosey through Spenard to see if I could get lucky. Only one obvious looking SW just the other side of Northwood, but something seemed off. I came to a stop at the light and she began the stare down from a 100 feet away. I drove past and just smiled. As I was driving by and contemplating, I saw some interesting vehicles parked behind the Yamaha repair shop a couple blocks down the road. There we obviously people sitting in them. As soon as I saw them I immediately turned down that little road and hit my brights. There was two unmarked squads sitting there with two each in the front seats. I pretended to be looking at my phone like a GPS or something and played stupid. So I decided to stop and roll my window down and act stupid. Told them a friend got drunk and was 86'd from the Millenium and the bartender took his keys so he was walking home but got lost on a side road. Just making it up as I was going along. Was told by Leo in the first car can't help ya, see ya, tata. I thought hmmmm. I felt a little hungry so drove back to McDs and to check out the SW again. Ate at McDs real quick and headed back down Spenard. Noticed the SW was gone. Got down to the railroad crossing and noticed flashing red / blue lights behind that building on the right. So I turned around and went down that road next to the Yamaha dealer. At the end of the road is a spot that would seem a likely place to play with a SW. End of the road, next to the railroad tracks, business parking lot unoccupied on the backside. Both squads were there. Two them were searching a car. There was some poor monger in the front seat looking pretty sad. I just drove by with my brights on and kept going. Interesting the SW was in the back of the other squad talking on a cell phone. So heads up. SW was a white female about 40-45, medium build, around 5ft 6in and had red hair but that could have been a wig.

Todd B
01-25-13, 13:41
On my way home last night 11:00. I drove through Fairview then down to Spenard. Nothing in Fairview, saw two WSW on Spenard right near Club Alano. Both were't worth the time, older and heavier for my tastes. Made a couple of passes and saw a light leo presence and headed home.

Otter Trax
02-15-13, 15:31
I don't cruise Spenard that much but I have heard through the grapevine that it has more activity these days than do Fairview or Mt View. Apparently there are some regulars who I don't know about or I would not touch with a ten foot pole.

I have also heard that Vice has had a few stings out. I am very wary when it looks too good to be true. I am also mindful of Rip offs.

Shame how the outdoor scene has change all over the country. I can understand how the climate affects things. I mostly count on the amateurs who come out at the end of the month.

Almost makes a monger want to get a regular gf.

OT

Bumpinfuzz
04-20-13, 18:37
Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to Anchorage and would like some guidance as to where the local street talent can be found. If you please, leave me the street and cross street I will look it up from there thank you. B

OutdoorsMan907
04-20-13, 20:14
Hey mongers,

So I am new to the hobby and was wondering if someone could PM me with some info.

1. What do these "Leo checks" involve.

2. Any current info on some good ladies? Digits?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Cash907
04-21-13, 04:30
Hey mongers,

So I am new to the hobby and was wondering if someone could PM me with some info.

1. What do these "Leo checks" involve.

2. Any current info on some good ladies? Digits?

Thanks for any help you can provide.If only there weren't already a dedicated. 22 step guide to answer this very question.

Oh, wait. There is.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

Derek Phx
04-21-13, 08:43
A few months back I picked up a SW and right after she shut the door, LE drove by. It was late. 3 a. M. And the business I pulled into to swoop her up was closed, thus probable cause. We headed down the road and sure as shit the lights come on behind me. This was my first experience with it and it freaked me out a little bit. We hadn't discussed anything so thankfully, stories lined up and I just got hassled for 30 minutes. Needless to say, I took a break from hobbying.

Eventually, I eased back out there.

Shirley is out and about in the Spenard area again. I hadn't seen her in about 8 years / she's looking rough, missing some teeth, but still gives decent head.

Picked up an older gal about a month ago, goes by Edie. Not the greatest to look at by any means, but a spectacular BBBJCIM with a 2 minute post finish action.

A week or so before that, ran into Caroline in Spenard-see attached pics. Decent looking, pretty upstairs and down, but overall, wouldn't repeat. Sometimes you just don't click in the sack. YMMV Took her home for a little while; she didn't rush at all which is always nice.

Saw Aimee in Spenard about a month and a half ago. Didn't recognize her until she got in; her hair is red now instead of blond. Decent CBJ / I'd repeat in a pinch.

I've seen Emma and Sassy out and about but Emma is whacked out on something most of the time so I don't bother picking her up. Sassy is a nice gal, but no CIM. I see no point in mongering if you can't fulfill your wants so I pass her by now too. She gives me the evil eye when I drive by.

Picked up Bobbie with the gold tooth in Mt View two weeks ago. Good BBBJ but the CIM part was lacking. Discussed Candy, who I hadn't seen in ages and she said that she is sick. The bad kind that you don't get better from.

Last night picked up a gal I hadn't seen before, goes by Paige. I remembered the name from these forums so I searched it after I got home. Two negative reviews, both in the backpage forums. I had a decent experience, as car dates go. She was reactive and squeezed at the right times, more than you usually get from SW's. She's decent looking, a little thick, big tits. She says she still advertises on BP-I found one dated 15 April.

Took a drive tonight, saw a BSW and Sassy in Spenard. Moved over to Mountain View. Ironically, saw Candy in in MV after not seeing her in so long, but drove on given the intel I received about her. It may be bullshit and just a competitor trying to cheat the competition, but we can't take chances with that kind of shit. Saw a new BSW that I hadn't seen before, goes by Melinda. See attached pic. Picked her up, validated LE checks etc. Car dates are always rushed due to the risk factor. I hurried as best I could and finished up. Apparently about 10 seconds before her. First time I ever had a SW get mad at me for nutting, LOL. But I would've held off if I knew that.

I've been laying low because the LE contact ruffled my feathers a bit. In reality, I hadn't done a damn thing wrong, but still. Really am considering giving it up altogether.

Stay safe out there men.

AkBoy
04-29-13, 02:52
Was cruising spenard today and saw a young small girl with beige pants walking. As I drove by she looked at me hard but I did not stop this time. Does anyone have experience with her? Or a pic?

Brrr99
04-30-13, 00:59
[QUOTE=I've been laying low because the LE contact ruffled my feathers a bit. In reality, I hadn't done a damn thing wrong, but still. Really am considering giving it up altogether.[/QUOTE]I don't get out to prowl nearly as often as I used to, and the rude comments took the fun out of posting photos of the local talent anyway. But I do pay close attention to this board and your posts are among the most informative.

AkMikeG
04-30-13, 02:35
Was cruising spenard today and saw a young small girl with beige pants walking. As I drove by she looked at me hard but I did not stop this time. Does anyone have experience with her? Or a pic?I saw her tonight, I slowed down to look, she looked about 12. Very scary.

AkMikeG
04-30-13, 02:37
[deleted by admin]
editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

Miss Brooklyn
05-01-13, 09:53
Has anyone seen miss Tianna out on the stroll any time recently?

Derek Phx
05-02-13, 01:45
Has anyone seen miss Tianna out on the stroll any time recently?Not since last summer

HardCock1
05-02-13, 04:04
Any fellow mongers have experience or ever see a brunette with blonde streaks in her hair on Spenard? I have seen her on multiple occasions walking south of Minnesota near Iowa. She has a nice spinner like body and usually is wearing tight jeans. Initially, she looks like a 100% legit SW, but the one time I tried to snag her she kept walking away. Finally gave up. I then saw her again today, and while she may be just "strolling" around Spenard, the way she walks, looks around, dresses, etc. Suggests SW to me.

Watch out for "Haley" boys. The man-girl is still walking around. I made the mistake of picking "her" up a few months ago (was wearing a hoodie and legitimately looked like a chic), and upon realizing who he / she was (already had opened my door and was just seating herself inside), I promptly said I was not interested. Well. The man-girl then had the gall to say he / she would not leave my car until I paid. Whatever, I ponied the cash up and bolted out ASAP with my dignity intact. Moral of the story. Watch out. Usually. Very easy to spot, but with a hoodie and in the dark, easy to pass off as an attractive lady.

Lately, I have been seeing an "average" weight blonde girl walking around Spenard (no, not Aimee). One time I saw her near Koots, another time she was down near Paradise Hotel walking toward Benson. She had her hands behind her back and looked like a possible SW. I followed her a bit but never got the "look". I suspect she still may be a SW though, especially based on the time and location where she was walking (what low 20s something attractive female walks on Spenard at midnight?).

I saw Nova walking the other night. I was going to pick her up, but by the time I spun around, she had already been nailed by another monger near the bowling alley. Completely worthless for a BP advertiser, totally worth it for a SW.

Is it just me, or are the streets completely uninteresting lately?

Cash907
05-03-13, 02:44
Any fellow mongers have experience or ever see a brunette with blonde streaks in her hair on Spenard? I have seen her on multiple occasions walking south of Minnesota near Iowa. She has a nice spinner like body and usually is wearing tight jeans. Initially, she looks like a 100% legit SW, but the one time I tried to snag her she kept walking away. Finally gave up. I then saw her again today, and while she may be just "strolling" around Spenard, the way she walks, looks around, dresses, etc. Suggests SW to me.

Watch out for "Haley" boys. The man-girl is still walking around. I made the mistake of picking "her" up a few months ago (was wearing a hoodie and legitimately looked like a chic) , and upon realizing who he / she was (already had opened my door and was just seating herself inside) , I promptly said I was not interested. Well. The man-girl then had the gall to say he / she would not leave my car until I paid. Whatever, I ponied the cash up and bolted out ASAP with my dignity intact. Moral of the story. Watch out. Usually. Very easy to spot, but with a hoodie and in the dark, easy to pass off as an attractive lady.

Lately, I have been seeing an "average" weight blonde girl walking around Spenard (no, not Aimee). One time I saw her near Koots, another time she was down near Paradise Hotel walking toward Benson. She had her hands behind her back and looked like a possible SW. I followed her a bit but never got the "look". I suspect she still may be a SW though, especially based on the time and location where she was walking (what low 20s something attractive female walks on Spenard at midnight?).

I saw Nova walking the other night. I was going to pick her up, but by the time I spun around, she had already been nailed by another monger near the bowling alley. Completely worthless for a BP advertiser, totally worth it for a SW.

Is it just me, or are the streets completely uninteresting lately?Not just you. Things will change when it warms up more / tourism season kicks into gear. Maybe another couple of weeks or so.

AkBoy
05-04-13, 01:17
Newish mongerer in town seeking direction in where to pickup some of these ladies. Backpage girls seem a little over priced but maybe its just because of where I come from. Prices might just be higher here.

HardCock1
05-04-13, 01:50
Newish mongerer in town seeking direction in where to pickup some of these ladies. Backpage girls seem a little over priced but maybe its just because of where I come from. Prices might just be higher here.I highly recommend you take the time and read the last 20 pages of threads or so, you may find some good information.

Speedstick
05-04-13, 21:13

Watch out for "Haley" boys. The man-girl is still walking around. I made the mistake of picking "her" up a few months ago (was wearing a hoodie and legitimately looked like a chic) , and upon realizing who he / she was (already had opened my door and was just seating herself inside) , I promptly said I was not interested. Well. The man-girl then had the gall to say he / she would not leave my car until I paid. Whatever, I ponied the cash up and bolted out ASAP with my dignity intact. Moral of the story. Watch out. Usually. Very easy to spot, but with a hoodie and in the dark, easy to pass off as an attractive lady.

Is it just me, or are the streets completely uninteresting lately?I saw your brunette yesterday down by the adult bookstore, I went by twice, and just got a strange look, I went around for the third time to see if she needed a ride and she has disappeared. Also Bobbie was out.

I can not believe Haley is still around, you would have to figure most people knows she is guy by now, how is she still finding work.

On a side note made a quick round today after work. 2ish, nothing on Spenard, but Candy was out in Fairview of all places. In Mt. View there was interesting lady out for a walk late 20's jacket trimmed in Pink on a cell, I am not sure about her just except the location and how she was acting.

As far as Nova goes seen her twice and both times were below average experiences. Have decided not to repeat, just not my thing.

Derek Phx
05-05-13, 04:56
Went out for a quick run tonight.

Saw Brandy walking in Spenard, hadn't seen her in some time. I don't like to pick her up because she's such a nice gal and actually kinda Fun to hang with outside of SW action. But, the little head won and I picked her up. She cut her nice long hair. I included one before pic for comparison.

If you guys pick her up, be sure to treat her nice.

HardCock1
05-05-13, 06:14
I saw your brunette yesterday down by the adult bookstore, I went by twice, and just got a strange look, I went around for the third time to see if she needed a ride and she has disappeared. Also Bobbie was out.

I can not believe Haley is still around, you would have to figure most people knows she is guy by now, how is she still finding work.

On a side note made a quick round today after work. 2ish, nothing on Spenard, but Candy was out in Fairview of all places. In Mt. View there was interesting lady out for a walk late 20's jacket trimmed in Pink on a cell, I am not sure about her just except the location and how she was acting.

As far as Nova goes seen her twice and both times were below average experiences. Have decided not to repeat, just not my thing.Thanks, I agree about Nova. Overall she is less than desirable. From a walker standpoint, she has a huge advantage because she looks good in the face with a nicely shaped body (while clothed). Once the clothes come off, however, things are less than ideal. I won't divulge, but not my cup of tea (not to mention my experiences with her were Jekyll and Hyde). A total waste of funds when it comes to BP ads, but worth it when it comes to SW's as she gives good and appropriate attention to the "important parts" with a standard SW donation.

Thanks for the report on the brunette. I am still confused on her. Normally I would bolt for greener (and safer pastures), but the fact that she continues to walk in the most SW famous area of Anchorage (looking quite attractive as well) makes me wonder if she is just LEO sensitive. My gut, based on both your experiences as well as mine, suggest she is NOT a SW. That said, continuously walking on Spenard with a sexy body in tight jeans is asking for attention (from us mongers). I highly doubt you and I were the first two to attempt a pickup. If I see her again, I will give her another try. The reward is potentially high when it comes to Anchorage walkers.

As for Haley (Krista and other fake names) , stay away. For the new mongers in town (including those posting asking for advice) , my only advice is watch out for "Haley." "She" is indeed a man with an operation, and "she" is famous around here for good reason. Just stay away, and watch out for a semi-tall 5'10" brunette with a thin and lithe body shape. The immediate signs are the Adam's Apple and huge "man"-hands. Also a bit flat and curveless (something surgeries and modern medical research simply can not fix. Well the curveless part).

HardCock1
05-06-13, 02:20
Has anyone seen miss Tianna out on the stroll any time recently?Tonight. She said her name was Tianna / Tia. Anyways, she was strolling out on Benson near Spenard, saw her, swung around and got her off a side street. She picked out a good spot. Ended with a CBJ. Nice time, seems like a nice lady, and minus the picking from her addiction, she was definitely a step above in terms of body / looks.

Derek Phx
05-10-13, 03:07
Went out early evening around 630ish and ran into Caroline in Spenard. I didn't even recognize her as she had her hair pulled back and sunglasses. She jumped in and we started LE check, then she recognized me and dropped her glasses.

Had a wonderful BBBJ with covered FS to finish.

Went to dinner with some friends and got greedy. Swung back through Spenard for round II. Saw what was either a Native or Latin SW who looked about 23/24 near the Brown Jug. Pulled up but she wouldn't get in. Made a loop and tried in a different spot, thought maybe she wasn't working. Saw a little older SW walking upstream a bit and picked her up. She introduced herself as Belle.

We got off to a rough start, both being overly suspicious of the other and it took quite a while to gain mutual confidence. In the end, she turned out to be a very nice lady and even O'd for me. Nice CBJ and covered FS. She had a room, but we did the car thing because I was too leery of the situation. Note: we pulled into hotel parking lot and same girl mentioned above was there, definitely working. Dirty white stretch pants if you happened to see her yesterday.

Anyway, Belle was very nice once we got past the rough start. She is very pretty for an older gal. I truly hope I can bring her to the house sometime for an extended, non-truck session. Of course, she had a phone, but the sim card was stolen. So no contact availability. Got to hope to see her out there.

Safe travels men.

Derek.

Derek Phx
05-10-13, 03:22
Ran through Spenard again. It was dead early afternoon so I cruised through Fairview and MV. Dead there as well. Tried a number that Caroline had given me, but of course it didn't work so I headed back to Spenard.

Ran into Cheri, an SW I met a couple weeks ago but didn't report on. She is older and a bit street weary but still not too bad to look at. (though nothing compared to Belle from last night) She did look worse today than last time. Less makeup and she stated that she had been up for two days.

I went with her to her little apt and had a CBJ / CFS session and headed back out.

The only negative is that the place reeks of cigarette smoke and it sticks in your clothes. If you pick this one up, she's not a bad lay, but definitely not great either. Get the negotiations as low as possible.

Happy hunting.

Derek.

Derek Phx
05-11-13, 21:11
Met BSW in Fairview last night going by "Unique". Decent experience / BBBJ then covered FS.

Derek

Derek Phx
05-12-13, 06:18
Went for a drive earlier tonight and ran into Ruth in Fairview instead of MV this time.

Had house to myself so made the drive back home. Standard BBBJ followed w / covered FS. She was rough tonight; hadn't slept in a while. Though during action time she seemed to enjoy too.

A little camera shy but we'll work on that next time.

Safe hunting folks.

Derek.

HardCock1
05-12-13, 15:32
Picked her up last evening near Arctic. Brunette spinner (low 20s) with obs of garish lipstick. Hot / taught body, attractive, and clean, she was clearly under the influence of drugs on her brain capacity. She wanted twice the standard rate (brought her down to the standard rate) , but she "pulled" away right at the crucial moment. Claiming I did not donate her sufficiently. She says she is on meth, and I believe her. Stay away based on attitude alone.

Frequent Poon
05-14-13, 02:23
Picked her up last evening near Arctic. Brunette spinner (low 20s) with obs of garish lipstick. Hot / taught body, attractive, and clean, she was clearly under the influence of drugs on her brain capacity. She wanted twice the standard rate (brought her down to the standard rate) , but she "pulled" away right at the crucial moment. Claiming I did not donate her sufficiently. She says she is on meth, and I believe her. Stay away based on attitude alone.Jackie delivers on a good night, very hit and miss, one of two hotties I meet in Anchorage, she even had cops for regulars, so she says.

Kool Dragon
05-18-13, 12:04
Jackie delivers on a good night, very hit and miss, one of two hotties I meet in Anchorage, she even had cops for regulars, so she says.I'd say stay away just because she says she's on meth.

Goindown
05-21-13, 00:00
Stopped at the Holiday station in Mountain View this afternoon, noticed a heavier white girl hanging around outside near the laundromat door. When I walked out she smiled at me with a full gold grill, I almost started laughing. I was in my vehicle when I noticed she was trying to get my attention, I looked up and realized she was working, I drove around th back of the station an looked in the mirror, sure enough she had walked back there and was still trying to get my attention. Don't have a name for her, but an is probably the only white girl around with a gold grill. Sherri had dark hair, a little gut and some good sized thighs. Not my type, padding try her out.

Countdown

Derek Phx
05-21-13, 21:33
Stopped at the Holiday station in Mountain View this afternoon, noticed a heavier white girl hanging around outside near the laundromat door. When I walked out she smiled at me with a full gold grill, I almost started laughing. I was in my vehicle when I noticed she was trying to get my attention, I looked up and realized she was working, I drove around th back of the station an looked in the mirror, sure enough she had walked back there and was still trying to get my attention. Don't have a name for her, but an is probably the only white girl around with a gold grill. Sherri had dark hair, a little gut and some good sized thighs. Not my type, padding try her out.

CountdownYour gold grill girl is Bobbi / nice enough gal and decent BBBJ. Louisiana gal. Turn off for me is the cigarette stench that usually accompanies her. Saw her on Saturday night. She's checking herself into rehab soon / told she has a reservation at a local center. Best of luck to her.

Happy hunting.

Derek

Goindown
05-21-13, 22:29
Your gold grill girl is Bobbi / nice enough gal and decent BBBJ. Louisiana gal. Turn off for me is the cigarette stench that usually accompanies her. Saw her on Saturday night. She's checking herself into rehab soon / told she has a reservation at a local center. Best of luck to her.

Happy hunting.

DerekI hope it turns out well for her.

Derek Phx
05-22-13, 02:50
Happened to be in the Spenard area this evening, ironically not for hunting. On the way out, I took the long way and spotted possible Native SW with purple streaks in her hair. I wasn't sure so I made a quick loop and got the look. I stopped and scooped her up and took a long time before getting to any LE discussions / checks. Think she is pretty new and I'm extra paranoid as of late.

Anyway, turned out to be be a pretty nice gal. Negotiated reasonable CBJ and CFS w / pics.

She goes by Lenny. Tall girl, little muffin top and the normal wear and tear stomach marks that come from popping a kid out but attractive all in all. Teeth are different story, but hey, we can't have it all.

I would gladly deal with this young lady again, preferably in a bedroom.

Be safe out there, and treat the girls nice.

Derek.

Lazy Bastard
05-25-13, 03:30
So I've been thinking about going to a SW for the first time but I'm not sure how to go about it. Before you tell me to RTFF, I have, and it's always "I ran into whats her face on Spenard / Mountain View". It doesn't really give any info on how to initiate things. I also go through those areas all the time and I've never seen anyone. Also are SW rates lower than the average Backpage provider's? These probably sound like stupid questions but I can't find this info anywhere. You can PM me if you want. I assure you I'm not LE. Thanks.

HardCock1
05-25-13, 19:31
So I've been thinking about going to a SW for the first time but I'm not sure how to go about it. Before you tell me to RTFF, I have, and it's always "I ran into whats her face on Spenard / Mountain View". It doesn't really give any info on how to initiate things. I also go through those areas all the time and I've never seen anyone. Also are SW rates lower than the average Backpage provider's? These probably sound like stupid questions but I can't find this info anywhere. You can PM me if you want. I assure you I'm not LE. Thanks.Haha, sorry, but RTFF. That is how I found almost all my info. You may need to read back farther than you want, but basically every question you just asked will have an answer on here.

I will give a couple tips though. First, SW's are not BP adverts, and their time does not equal the time you typically get on a BP date. Don't let them gouge you. They are going to try. There are posts going well back where the general going "rate" is laid out well.

The general Spenard area from International to Fireweed is your go to location. MV is almost always dead, and the quality there (IMHO) is much lower than what you may find on Spenard. Watch the side streets around Spenard, and keep a sharp eye out as the girls are good at being "noticed" while being completely un-noticable as to not draw too much attention from LEO. Most of the time they actually aren't on Spenard itself but off on the various side streets.

Otter Trax
05-25-13, 21:39
Great score Derek. You the man. Can't touch that.

Some senior members may remember Ruthie. I swear I saw her out and about on Artic Blvd near Tudor. Looking worse for the wear with bright red lip stick and a fresh red hair dye job. I even think she had a halter top on with capris. I wonder if she was recently released from jail. She has been out of commission for a long time but well known in Spenard.

She played one rob on me and I haven't gone back to her since. Her face is really suffering (heavy drug toll). I imagine she might be in her 50's by now. Back in the day she sported a nice rack and with the latest bra underwire technology I am sure she can rope 'them in.

Buyer beware there. Make sure you have a safe place as she is well known by authorities. I can understand the reluctance to be less bold right now.

Otter

Otter Trax
05-25-13, 22:22
So I've been thinking about going to a SW for the first time but I'm not sure how to go about it. Before you tell me to RTFF, I have, and it's always "I ran into whats her face on Spenard / Mountain View". It doesn't really give any info on how to initiate things. I also go through those areas all the time and I've never seen anyone. Also are SW rates lower than the average Backpage provider's? These probably sound like stupid questions but I can't find this info anywhere. You can PM me if you want. I assure you I'm not LE. Thanks.There are other members with better knowledge and experience on the game. The climate is always changing and what was going on 6-7 years ago is not what is going on now. Partially I think to the fact that a lot of the mobile drug / crack couriers have been moved out by VICE.

Here's what you need to do as a beginner. On the home page there is a left hand column with a menu of choices below the cities. Click on 22 rules for mongering. Read them and submit to memory.

Then click Forum. Click General Topics. Click General Mongering Q&A. Then click Advice to Rookie mongers. Read those posts to your heart's content and then ask a question there. Many posters date in multiple cities and they can tell you how to proceed as far as how to initiate. Mostly, it's "hey can I give you a ride". Then she if she hops in. Make sure who you are picking up as a lot will try and hide behind a hoodie or some sort of long hair. Look at the hands, feet and if there is an adam's apple, throw the date back to the tracks.

Rates are always individual. The younger ones are always going to ask more and provide less in general. It has been a problem that newbies often over pay and destroy the buyer's market. Some SW are druggies who are just chasing their next rock so the price might be compatible to what her dealer is charging for small package. Some SW are amateurs looking to buy a bottle of cheap whisky. Others will go the price of a pack of smokes and a ride home. Of course tastes will vary according to a monger's standards (fetish) and what kind of extras in the way of services on the menu perhaps even photos. That's one of the reasons I won't give away my providers.

I would avoid trying to score on a weekend night unless you really know what you are doing in an area and how to handle things if you get pulled over. It will just take one time explaining to APD about a broken tail light and a known prossie in the passenger seat to sour your taste in picking up SW. It's just not for the faint of heart these days.

I write this all as a primer. The reader accepts all the risks of engaging in the hunt. I hope you don't expect someone to hold your hand as that might involve upping the rates.

OTTER

Goindown
06-01-13, 16:27
Cruised Spenard last night about 12:30. Found a heavy set short baked blonde who goes by Sassy, came to an agreement and headed out. CNN wasn't too bad, but when she got on her knees for doggy the stench struck, after that I was not able to finish. I tried to politely let her know but she didn't seem to care.

Countdown

RedMagnavox
06-11-13, 04:13
Are they near the carrs and red apple? Maybe it's just my luck or don't drive by enough, but I never seem to find them. Also, what are the standard rates locally?

Otter Trax
06-12-13, 09:42
Are they near the carrs and red apple? Maybe it's just my luck or don't drive by enough, but I never seem to find them. Also, what are the standard rates locally?How much is in your wallet?

OT

Goindown
06-12-13, 21:03
Are they near the carrs and red apple? Maybe it's just my luck or don't drive by enough, but I never seem to find them. Also, what are the standard rates locally?In MV I have seen them one block off of the main street, I think it is Petrekin st, or something like that. I have not found one in MV yet.

Goindown

RedMagnavox
06-13-13, 23:45
How much is in your wallet?

OTA little more than 100. Until payday

Goindown
06-14-13, 12:14
A little more than 100. Until paydayThe going rate is whatever you can negotiate with them. Ask them what they want and start from there, but I wouldn't pay what they are asking.

HardCock1
06-15-13, 07:30
Picked up "Charlie" off Spenard near Mcrae around 200 AM. Brunette around 5'5". Not a spinner, but HWP. She had a killer rack, but most important, she was a nice girl who was willing and cordial. Said she used to do various drugs, but was clean now. IMO she seemed clean and was quite attractive, even for SW's. She stripped down and allowed some "extra" time with her before the real fun (not full service). She said age 25, and I would say that seemed pretty close to reality. Picked a nice secluded spot. Felt comfortable with her, and she legitimately enjoyed what she did; there was no rush. Got her digits and will be visiting her next time for full service. Rates for her time were the standard (reasonable and with little to no negotiation).

Derek Phx
06-20-13, 04:19
Anchorage gents,

Sorry I've taken so long to get around to posting, and therefore most of the data is outdated. Been out and about quite a few times since the last report but I've been too busy to allocate time to this forum.

I've seen Sassy and Emma out a lot on Spenard but I always pass on those two.

I ran into MJ, from way back when and negotiated FS. Decent service.

Saw Lisa / Diamond or whatever the hell she calls herself now a few weeks back too. Saw her again night before last but didn't pick her up-she's so freaking crazy and always messes with the radio and turns it up loud.

I picked Lenny up two nights after the first meeting. Without heavy make up she is not quite as beautiful, but still cute and a good time. Brought her to the house. CBJ and CFS.

Found Charlee again a few nights after that. Saw your report HC, and yes, she does have a great rack. Proof below. Quickie CFS. Offered BBBJWS. Will sample next time.

Called Caroline and met up once; she was pretty dope sick when I saw her but still tried to please. Was staying downtown.

Picked Ruth up again in MV and got a good BBBJCIM.

Ran into a pretty blonde a couple weeks ago going by Staci. 2nd biggest pussy lips I've ever seen. Had the meth picking scars on her face though. Reasonable CFS.

Saw Selena in MV but was during day and had a friend with so I couldn't stop.

Met a gal in Fairview going by Odessa and / or Brooklyn. Great deep throat w / swallow finish.

Met another gal in Fairview going by Cindy; Mexican girl. She thought I was LE and got out.

Met a girl named Desiree last night. Great CBJ and FS but had to deal with multiple phone calls after and had a hard time getting her out of the truck. She left shit in the vehicle after too.

Then I saw Tiana walking. Looped to get her but missed, someone else swooped in. But ran into Chrystal. It was good to see her but I was already spent from Desiree. Worked out OK, got a nice long car date with her. She has aged significantly since last year, but still has great attitude and pretty kitty / still a spinner.

Tonight, ran back through and saw Tiana. Picked her up and as is typical with her had a helluva time getting the donations reasonable and settled worse than I like. She does give great BBBJ and that kitty is nice and tight so we met in the middle somewhere. She really is a pretty girl.

I think that's everything / unless otherwise mentioned the locale was somewhere in the Spenard region.

Seniors, PM if interested.

Derek Phx
06-20-13, 04:22
Guess I was over limit for last post. Here's the rest of the pics.

Derek.

Jupiterx
06-20-13, 12:08
Damn, she looks like shit since I've seen her last year. Thanks for the reviews DP

NC Transplant
06-20-13, 13:08
Are those warts or sores on that close up pic of that pussy?

Anchorage gents,

Sorry I've taken so long to get around to posting, and therefore most of the data is outdated. Been out and about quite a few times since the last report but I've been too busy to allocate time to this forum.

I've seen Sassy and Emma out a lot on Spenard but I always pass on those two.

I ran into MJ, from way back when and negotiated FS. Decent service.

Saw Lisa / Diamond or whatever the hell she calls herself now a few weeks back too. Saw her again night before last but didn't pick her up-she's so freaking crazy and always messes with the radio and turns it up loud.

I picked Lenny up two nights after the first meeting. Without heavy make up she is not quite as beautiful, but still cute and a good time. Brought her to the house. CBJ and CFS.

Found Charlee again a few nights after that. Saw your report HC, and yes, she does have a great rack. Proof below. Quickie CFS. Offered BBBJWS. Will sample next time.

Called Caroline and met up once; she was pretty dope sick when I saw her but still tried to please. Was staying downtown.

Picked Ruth up again in MV and got a good BBBJCIM.

Ran into a pretty blonde a couple weeks ago going by Staci. 2nd biggest pussy lips I've ever seen. Had the meth picking scars on her face though. Reasonable CFS.

Saw Selena in MV but was during day and had a friend with so I couldn't stop.

Met a gal in Fairview going by Odessa and / or Brooklyn. Great deep throat w / swallow finish.

Met another gal in Fairview going by Cindy; Mexican girl. She thought I was LE and got out.

Met a girl named Desiree last night. Great CBJ and FS but had to deal with multiple phone calls after and had a hard time getting her out of the truck. She left shit in the vehicle after too.

Then I saw Tiana walking. Looped to get her but missed, someone else swooped in. But ran into Chrystal. It was good to see her but I was already spent from Desiree. Worked out OK, got a nice long car date with her. She has aged significantly since last year, but still has great attitude and pretty kitty / still a spinner.

Tonight, ran back through and saw Tiana. Picked her up and as is typical with her had a helluva time getting the donations reasonable and settled worse than I like. She does give great BBBJ and that kitty is nice and tight so we met in the middle somewhere. She really is a pretty girl.

I think that's everything / unless otherwise mentioned the locale was somewhere in the Spenard region.

Seniors, PM if interested.

Jupiterx
06-20-13, 13:14
Are those warts or sores on that close up pic of that pussy?It's pierced with pink stones lol

Derek Phx
06-20-13, 15:15
It's pierced with pink stones lolShe has a cool piercing.

Goindown
06-20-13, 19:04
Guess I was over limit for last post. Here's the rest of the pics.

Derek.

255870Damn, your my monger hero!

Derek Phx
06-21-13, 02:01
Does anyone know how to delete a picture out of a post or delete an entire post? One of my friends has asked that I remove her pictures and I would like to do that for her.

Derek

Kool Dragon
06-22-13, 14:37
Does anyone know how to delete a picture out of a post or delete an entire post? One of my friends has asked that I remove her pictures and I would like to do that for her.

DerekHave to get with Jackson on that one.

Derek Phx
06-24-13, 03:32
Drove through Spenard last night, but had company with me so I didn't stop at all. Saw Maggie out on the stroll. Looking very haggard. Sassy was out and about.

Met up w / Tiana tonight for BBBJ. Decent.

Tried to call Charlee but some dude answered so probably won't try that again.

Derek

Derek Phx
06-24-13, 03:33
Have to get with Jackson on that one.Yeah, I sent a message his way. Hope it works out. Hate to be a pain in the ass / but I do like to respect the ladies wishes.