PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Grl Lvr601
05-21-11, 02:50
I went to Foxy's out in Walnut Grove on the western side of Etowah County. It was the first time I'd been back to Foxy's in about three years. The atmosphere is kind of local honky tonk. Apparently the place has a lot of regulars. The dancers were about 60% chunky to extra chunky. The ones that weren't heavy were decent although I could do without the excessive tats. The dancers weren't pushy with lap dances like in a lot of strip joints. I got a lap dance from Pixie. She was mid-20s, nice body, a little small up top but nice firm bod. The lap dance was good, hands are allowed to wander most places. It was kind of funny that she pointed out he cum stains on the wall of the VIP booth. She didn't offer extra service but I'm not sure if it might have been available.

Ginal
05-21-11, 14:15
What time do the dancers start at Foxys? I was by there maybe mid afternoon a few weeks ago and no ladies. Just me and three other old farts swapping lies at the bar.

Grl Lvr601
05-22-11, 01:42
What time do the dancers start at Foxys? I was by there maybe mid afternoon a few weeks ago and no ladies. Just me and three other old farts swapping lies at the bar.I don't know. I've been out there a few times but it has always been in the late evening.

Member #4198
05-24-11, 04:14
What time do the dancers start at Foxys? I was by there maybe mid afternoon a few weeks ago and no ladies. Just me and three other old farts swapping lies at the bar.I've been there a few times; each visit was late afternoon to early evening around 18:00-19:00 and the dancers were just getting started. This info may be dated as I haven't been there in about 4 years, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Mr Pokerear
07-28-11, 22:29
I drove by Foxy's last week in the late afternoon. A beer distributor was making a delivery and only TWO cars in the parking lot. It is strange having a titty bar out in the middle of nowhere. I didn't check it out.

Grl Lvr601
08-10-11, 00:08
Look like there was some trouble at Foxy's this past weekend. A guy got in a bar fight and got stabbed. If you haven't been to Foxy's before, the place has a couple of pool tables where it looks like regulars with questionable intent hangout. I've been in there several times and have never had any issues but I avoid contact with the locals (other than the strippers).

Getting stabbed at 5pm on a Sunday afternoon. That is not exactly what you want people reading about you in the newspaper. LOL.

http://www.gadsdentimes.com/article/20110809/NEWS/110809777/1084/NEWS?Title=Oneonta-man-stabbed-at-Walnut-Grove-bar