PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bham Buk
09-20-14, 02:23
Had an ok dream with Mandy in Dallas and told her I'm from AL. Now she's back home in Anniston and she called me up so we arranged to meet near Stringfellow Hospital. It was a two-girl date but she was walking the road alone when I saw her. She jumped in and said her GF was on the way. She needed to put the donation on a card to pay some bills or something so I drove her to the store to get the card. On the way back we stopped in a parking lot to meet up with her GF. While we were waiting she said she had to pee and went inside the hospital. She never came back or returned my calls. Two-girl no-show was $ . 70 Beware this one, she advertises in Gadsden BP. 343739.

Member #4861
09-22-14, 12:41
I have seen her post many times before. Called her once and she seemed very flaky and all over the place so never set up a date. Where her Pictures accurate??

Had an ok dream with Mandy in Dallas and told her I'm from AL. Now she's back home in Anniston and she called me up so we arranged to meet near Stringfellow Hospital. It was a two-girl date but she was walking the road alone when I saw her. She jumped in and said her GF was on the way. She needed to put the donation on a card to pay some bills or something so I drove her to the store to get the card. On the way back we stopped in a parking lot to meet up with her GF. While we were waiting she said she had to pee and went inside the hospital. She never came back or returned my calls. Two-girl no-show was $ . 70 Beware this one, she advertises in Gadsden BP. 343739.

Bham Buk
09-30-14, 15:48
I have seen her post many times before. Called her once and she seemed very flaky and all over the place so never set up a date. Where her Pictures accurate??Yes, photos are accurate. Be careful that she doesn't scam you, too!

Bham Buk
10-03-14, 23:49
Yes, photos are accurate. Be careful that she doesn't scam you, too!After awaking from a dream with Mandy in Dallas, I remember $ . 2 for hr (maybe $ . 5) BBBJ, DATY, CFS, multiple positions and COB as shown in the accurate pix. She's still calling wanting me to send her more $ to pay her bills! I do not advise and would not repeat. 346040346039346041346042.

Walker Co Dan
10-14-14, 21:05
After awaking from a dream with Mandy in Dallas, I remember $ . 2 for hr (maybe $ . 5) BBBJ, DATY, CFS, multiple positions and COB as shown in the accurate pix. She's still calling wanting me to send her more $ to pay her bills! I do not advise and would not repeat. 346040346039346041346042.Too Bad, looks like one I would like to try, such a shame.