PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bamasam
08-20-11, 12:25
Stopped by the truck stop nearest the bus station Thursday night / Saturday morning and the area was dead. One fat BSW in a dress talked to me but never offered services? As I was leaving a cute BSW came over and was talking to the trucks but I had to go and LE was everywhere. As I was leaving pulled up beside me and flashed his lights but seen I was alone so he took off and so did I.

Kigoch
09-10-12, 06:32
There was no action at the truck stop other then the two truckers in one bathroom stall, wasn't sure what was going on until I herd grunting. I left as soon as possible. This was last year when I was going to school in AL.

RollingWreck
04-09-16, 09:38
There was no action at the truck stop other then the two truckers in one bathroom stall, wasn't sure what was going on until I herd grunting. I left as soon as possible. This was last year when I was going to school in AL.Hahaha I hear those same sounds at truck stop bathrooms, scares me too haha.

Sakudi
01-06-24, 15:32
$20 spent a short time with her. Head was good. Pussy was good, all in all a good time. At TA below Montgomery. Don't remember name.