PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-10-02, 01:24
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

ava_lanche
05-02-02, 18:00
Anyone have any leads in Fairbanks? I am aware of the massage parlors, how bout independents?

Miller Lite
04-25-03, 13:11
Cosmecare interntaional used to be an all right place but they have the same chubby girls for months on end now. I think those girls are going to retire from there. They are almost old enough. Lee's Massage isn't very good either. I'd rate the girls as a 2 or a 3. Fbxs needs something new.

Slim Shayde
04-28-03, 17:05
I think that cosmecare will get better girls in this summer. many girls are willing to come up during the summer. Also, there is a local girl that works there currently that is now where near being chubby.

FireMedg
05-02-03, 13:17
Found Bobbi on S. Cushman the other day, she is a brunette early 20's about a 6 or 7. She gives a great bbbj for 40, though at times she is a little rushed but well worth it.

Miller Lite
05-10-03, 01:34
Anyone check out, at http://www.cosmecareintl.com/cci.htm
SOMMER, 24 years old , 5' 6" Tall ,Native ,Brown eyes ,Smooth Skin ,Great Shape OR

DOMINIQUE, 26 years old, 5' 2", Tall, Long Black Hair, Brown eyes, Mixed Race, Medium Build

Give us some details!

Deshka
05-19-03, 10:52
firemdg, What time is the best time to find Bobbi?
I have looked on several occasions over the last week with no luck.

FireMedg
05-19-03, 11:43
Deshka,

The best time is the early evening around 8 or so, look from the Williams Station to Mr Rock and Roll.

EDITOR's NOTE: I took a few minutes to revise the capitalization and punctuation mistakes in this report. However, with everything else I have to do to maintain the forum, I don't really want to spend my time doing this every day, so I would very much appreciate it if everyone could refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. I don't expect everyone to be a great writer, but it's not difficult to use the CAPS key for names or to put a period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Deshka
05-20-03, 11:55
Ahhh, that would explain it... I have been cruising during the afternoon. Yesterday there was a rather scary looking gal near Williams didnt even give her a second look.

FireMedg
05-21-03, 01:37
I saw her out today at 3:30 pm walking around the Williams Station their on South Cushman.

My Alias
05-26-03, 08:03
I will be visiting Fairbanks in a couple of weeks and wondered if anybody had any suggestions. I will be staying with family, so I'll need to find someone who works in their own place. I'd prefer to avoid anybody on drugs, even if that means I have to visit someone a little older and more experienced.

FireMedg
06-11-03, 05:13
Went out cruising twice today, early this afternoon about 12:00 found nothing at all. This evening started at 9:00 pm was dead until about 10:30, saw the 3 regulars out their which are nothing much at all. Spotted bobbi out about 11:00 pm but missed her. Also saw a new gal which was a good 8 or 9 but missed her also. Looks like the summer has kicked in and more are starting to come out in the evenings. If anybody else has another other spots than South Cushman please post.

Happy Cruising

Deshka
06-11-03, 11:27
Finally found Bobbi on S. Cushman and can confirm firemedg's previous report... Great bbj for $40. If you can find her she's worth it.
Noticed that Cosmecare has a new girl, Brianna... pretty nice looking, might have to go in and have a taste.
Ventured into Lee's recently... was lucky enough to walk in when Lisa was working. Asian, late 20's, would give her a 7.5 on looks and 8.5 on service. $1/2 in the door... $$1/2 out... It seems that the house keeps the $$ going in.. so the only way the girls make any $ is off tips.

Deshka
06-11-03, 17:06
Went out at lunch today for a few passes... First go around I spotted a gal near Rocket Surplus, would give her a 7.5-8 on looks... if I had only been 30 seconds quicker on my turnaround I would have picked her up... so I continued and saw a gal at 15th, about a 6. Unfortunatly she was being picked up as I passed. little later on I found her again near williams... so I picked her up. She hopped in and said she was working... $60 for bj, $120 FS. She settled for $40 bj. I would give it a 7... not to bad for lunch time in Fairbanks :P

Deshka
06-26-03, 11:00
Anyone seen Infinity on Cush? I met her in Anchorage last April and was suprised to find her on Cush. She is a nice gal with blonde hair, kinda rushed on the service end... But if you are in a hurry, she is the gal for you ;)

My Alias
06-26-03, 18:56
Looks as if there are some new girls at Cosmecare. Any reports? The photos on the Internet weren't too promising as far as looks go.

Deshka
07-07-03, 18:39
Well, Infinity will be returning to Anchorage on Wed. that means mid day fun will be slim to none from here on out.

I got a report on Brianna from Cos... this is a snipit of the message I recieved:

"I have went to cosmecare once more they have a fireball there she is a former adult star you can see her pics on the site she aims to please very much and says she is willing to talk about almost anything anyone wants $$ 2 1/2 tip another half got daty bbj and a hell of a chest massage she is awesome but not if ya don't mind a big implants"

Anyone else care to report any happenings in the area?

Miller Lite
07-09-03, 22:26
I tried out Briana at Cosmecare, she had a big gut though. Wasn't that good. I tried out Nicole this spring when she worked there last, wasn't too bad.

Deshka
07-11-03, 10:55
Did a couple passes down Cush yesterday at various times.... Not a soul to be seen. Anyone have any indoor contacts they would like to share?

Deshka
07-21-03, 14:00
Since Infinity left its been pretty dry... Did see Bobbi once and she gave me her contact number. Other than that it has been totally dead. Anyone else have any news?

FireMedg
07-22-03, 02:35
Deshka, No I have been out several times now and have only found Bobbi out twice, Have not seen anyone else at all. Hopefully it will pickup soon.

Slim Shayde
07-25-03, 20:34
I saw Nicole at cos last week. Very sexy legs and ass but her face is questionable. She said she also dances at the LL. She said that a few of the gals there are open to extras after closing or even during privates depending on the amount of privacy.

I saw Bobbi walking today during lunch. She looked horrible. Her hair is all chopped up and she was talking to herself and twitching as she was walking. Didnt stop.

Slim Shayde
07-28-03, 16:07
The LL is the Lonely Lady. It's behind the Fred Meyer on Airport.
I saw Infinity walking S. Cush this weekend during the nasty rain. She is true to the game to be out walking during that crappy weather.

Slim Shayde
07-29-03, 19:36
Yes, I meant the show boat.

I went to COS today and saw Destiny. Very beautiful, light skinned ebony. She was somewhat shy but willing to do anything.

I got a peek at Amber when I was leaving. She is very hot. I am thinking about seeing her later tonight.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Moon Shade
08-04-03, 20:26
I've never really checked into the SW scene in Fairbanks, but the other day drove down S. Cushman to see what I could find. Only saw one lady (dark, curly hair, tattoo on her thigh) who looked to be in her late 30's. Are there any younger ladies that frequent S. Cushman?

Also, what's the LE situation? There's never been anything that I've seen reported about it in the News Miner, so I'm curious as to how risky it is.

Finally, is Cosmecare Int worth the price? The only girl on their website that looks remotely appealing to me is Amber, and you can't really see her face. Should I bother looking into it?

Thanks, guys!

Miller Lite
08-06-03, 23:04
I went and seen Amber at cos and she was very fun. Better than the average old women that had a half dozen kids. Anyone been to lee's lately? Last time I checked there, it wasn't easy on the eyes.

Deshka
08-12-03, 15:21
Saw Bobbi on Cush this AM... looking a little better than the last time I saw her out but still passed. not much action otherwise.
Anyone see any others out lately?

FireMedg
08-12-03, 23:34
Saw Bobbi this morning. She i not herself anymore think the drugs have taken her over. She was real rushed and not as good as before. Have not seen any other ladies out lately. Hopfully it will pick up before winter but doubt it. Has anyone else had any luck?

Deshka
08-14-03, 18:57
The only reg that I have seen on Cush lately is Infinity... Also heard that there is a gal down there that goes by Ginger and she is running a scam, so beware! I know there must be more than just Bobbi, Infinity and that older unattractive gal, anyone have a name of others?

Deshka
08-15-03, 18:33
While crusin Cush today I saw an outstanding gal walking... She was early 20s, 5'7"ish, dark shoulder/bob length hair, slender build and looked like she was perhaps eastern indian. Very lovely. Made a second pass but couldnt get any contact... anyone seen her or know anything about her?

FireMedg
08-18-03, 13:06
Deshka, I have seen her a couple times now and have been unable to make contact with her. I have stopped and waved her over and she just kept on walking.

Miller Lite
08-18-03, 17:32
Has anyone here in Fairbanks tried BodyWorks at 590-6137 or Chantilly's 456-1840? I seen the ads but never did call them. It would be nice if they had web pages like Cosmecare. I wish Lee's Massage wasn't so cheap, she'd probably get more business if she had a web page. On the other hand I havn't seen anything nice there since last fall, she'd probably scare away customers.

Slim Shayde
08-19-03, 14:23
The bodyworks and chantilly numbers are both disconnected. Chantilly was a place that closed down about 3 years ago. It was off the ridge in a cabin. There were a couple of fantastic girls there during the winter. However, it closed down very quietly and the cabin was sold.

I picked up Bobbi yesterday and she was cracked out. She could barely talk. I very quickly let her out and moved on. I would defintely stay away from her now. I continually see infinity walking. I havent seen this other girl that you are talking about. What time of day do you usually see her? How do you know that she is working and not just walking?

I wish cos would get some new ladies in soon.

Slim Shayde
08-19-03, 20:07
I cruised today during my lunch and saw Infinity walking as usual. I also saw an older dark haired lady with tatoos. She looked kind of scary. I saw another dark lady whom was defintely working but very scary looking.

Deshka
08-21-03, 12:17
I got the whole story on the gal on Cush that is ripping people off. It seems that Ginger (also goes by Jade) will tell you a story about needing rent money and can you please help her out. If you agree she will do what ever you want. She then takes you to a house just off Cushman and tells you to wait while she runs in to pay rent... never to return. I guess she has been pulling this little scam on a regular basis and has someone out there pretty pissed off. So pissed that he is threatening the other girls. I'm not sure why he would do that, they have nothing to do with her.
she is in her mid 20's? medium height, light brown hair worn down or in a high ponytail, & freckles. Oh, and watch your six if you are dealing with her... she may have a large black friend named Bubba or Crusher or something like that hiding around a corner.

Deshka
08-27-03, 16:46
Today while driving down Cush I noticed a very nice looking young lady walking. She was in her early 20's, 5'5"ish, very slender with long curly strawberry blonde hair. This is the second time I have seen her and she looks & walks the part. Anyone know anything about her? Inquiring minds want to know :P

FireMedg
08-30-03, 22:24
Cruised the area today only to see Infinity which is not a very good time. Saw no others at all. Looks like its going to be a long winter up here with no new girls.

Slim Shayde
09-15-03, 21:46
Picked up a great gal last week. She said she only walks cush 3 or times a year. She had model looks when compared to other cush girls. Very friendly and eager to please. Was also able to get her number and it actually works! (I have called her since).

Also, I saw the other "eastern" girl that was mentioned in an earlier post walking. Rumors say that she is indeed working, but very selective.

FireMedg
09-16-03, 19:40
Picked up new gal today. She said she was from Anchorage and only up here for a little while. She did not know how long. She was a blond and a little chunky but pretty face. She gave a great bbbj. Found her on the upper end of South Cushman by the Williams Station. Anyone else seen anybody new?

Deshka
09-22-03, 10:56
I have been unable to spend much time down on Cushman, the few times I have been down there it has been empty. If anyone would like to share any contact info I would appreciate it. I am hopeing to get a little more time down there this week and will post a new report if I get lucky.

Deshka
09-22-03, 18:28
Cruised Cushman this afternoon for a little while. Saw the "Eastern" girl and tried to get her attention, but no luck. Will try again another time.

Deshka
09-26-03, 11:05
On my way home yestarday I decided to make a pass down Cushman. What did I find you ask. Two L.E. types parked at different locations... Looked like they were watching for more than the casual passerby. So, needless to say it was my only pass of the day. I did see Jade a little further down from the LE.
She was workin it... bright red lipstick and making lots of eye contact with ever car that passed. Its the second time I have seen her this week, wonder what makes her so bold.

FireMedg
10-11-03, 13:00
Decided to check out lee's Massage in North Pole since their has been very little action in Fairbanks lately. I saw Sonny their for the normal charge. She was average looking about a 5, not bad service either but would not let alot of touching at all, wanted a 50 tip for anything extra. As usual not the best expierence their and way to expensive for what you get. Saw they have a new girl at Cosmecare, will have to try that out one day. Anyone else had any luck?

Slim Shayde
10-23-03, 16:39
Went to Cos. and visited brooke. She is a gorgeous blonde visiting from out of state. However, service was very poor compared to the usual Cos girls. She kept trying to upsell and wouldn't do doggy. I would stay away from her and see one of the other girls.

FireMedg
10-25-03, 23:31
Cruised Cushman this afternoon for a couple hours. Saw no one at all until ready to head home and than ran into Bobbi. Stopped and chatted with her for a while then went for a ride with her. She is cleaned up at the present time and was in a real good mood and did an outstanding service today. Hopefully she stays clean, much better service when she does. Other than Bobbi have not seen anyone else out in a while

MukkMan
12-26-03, 07:33
The older darkhaired lady with tattoos that S Shady referred to a few posts down the list is probably Dez. A big dragon tattoed on her outer thigh, she has fantastic tits, large and dense and firm, and incredible nipples to go with them. You could just about hang a can of beer from them.

She gives good service. I got BBBJTC in her mouth for 40, and on a different occasion got 1/2 and 1/2 along with daty. She came at least 3 times, but charged extra and was reluctant, but the extra 60 convinced her (bout 150 total).

One of the most interesting things about Dez is that she is Bobbi's mother. Kinky eh?

I can recommend her. She's not petite, but is sexy and knows her job.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid future delays, please use just one period followed by a space at the end of sentences in future reports. Thanks!

MukkMan
12-30-03, 03:36
I noticed that there haven't been many posts since last fall. I hope someone can tell me if they've used Cosmocare's services lately? Are the incalls nice and relaxed, or do they rush the service and get you out the door as quick as they can?

And has anyone got a report on Maddisson? She looks especially tasty on their website.

Slim Shayde
01-05-04, 21:34
Cosmecare is very relaxed and not rushed at all. I have never had a bad experience there. I have seen Madison twice and had a good time both times. She looks much better than the pictures.

There was nothing that she didn't do.

MukkMan
01-07-04, 17:11
Thank you SS. I was beginning to think that all of the Fairbanks mongers had moved to Anchorage<grin>. I won't be posting too much after this because I'll be going back out to the bush in a couple of days, for 4 months. I don't know whether or not I'll take Maddison out for a test drive, but your post certainly has me thinking.

Here's some info you might find interesting. Dez, (for sure the SW that MoonShade was talking about on 8-04, and who might have been that scary, tattooed, darkhaired SW you mentioned seeing) had mentioned to me that she and Bobbi have worked together before, and that HER mother was a SW too! I guess the apple/s don't fall far from the tree.

I used to have Dez's number but lost it. Last summer she was living in a little (really little. like a garage almost) red house, about 1 or 2 blocks west of Cush, on 22, 23, or 24th. One of those streets close to Reflections. You can't miss it, it's kind of a pinkish red. on the south side of whatever street its on.

Guys live in there, but I think they're used to having people looking for Dez.

Sick puppy that I am, I tried to set up a date with mother and daughter at the same time, but it never happened. I was only in town for about a week and a half, and I think Dez didn't know how to find Bobbi. Well, there's always next summer.

My Alias
01-09-04, 09:42
There's a young lady named Jennifer on the Cosmecare International Web site who is visiting Juneau http://www.cosmecareintl.com/JENNIFER.HMTL.html. Did she work in Fairbanks first? I was wanting the 411 before checking her out.

Slim Shayde
01-12-04, 16:19
Yes, Jennifer worked in fbx before. I have seen her and I believe she might be back in Fairbanks. She was probaly the best because experience that I have had. I would rank Madison as my 3rd best.

Both are very highly recommended. I don't think you would be disappointed in either one. I am actually debating doing a two girl with Madison and Jen.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please use a capital "I" to refer to yourself in future reports. Thanks!

My Alias
01-14-04, 10:50
Slim, thanks for the response about Jennifer. She's a little young for my tastes (she's young enough to be my daughter), but sounds like she has a great attitude. Unfortunately, she'd already left town by the time I found out she was in Juneau. By the way, when some folks post reviews on this board in other cities, they give a three-part score like this -- 7/6/8 -- which ranks looks, service value and attitude.

Lostboy
04-09-04, 16:03
I will be trying Cos. in a few days. Has anyone resently been there. If so, please recommend a girl for the best bang for the bucks. Thanks for the help.

Lostboy

PS

Thanks for the PM Slim

My Alias
04-18-04, 09:32
This is a little off topic, so I apologize in advance, but did anybody see this story http://www.adn.com/alaska/story/4975511p-4903529c.html in Saturday's Anchorage Daily News? I guess some guy in Fairbanks was stopped by a state trooper for trying to drive and have sex in his car at the same time, and that was enough probable cause to bust the guy for DWI. Maybe his passenger was a SW, so maybe this is on topic.

My Alias
04-18-04, 09:34
Lost Boy, I haven't visited Cosmecare (I don't live in Fairbanks) but from the Web site it appears that the available women are all visiting Fairbanks and not permanent employees. From watching the Web site the last few months it appears the service rotates the girls in and out of circulation about every couple of weeks.

MukkMan
05-21-04, 07:20
Well fellas,

I have made it back to Fairbanks after a long winter in the remoter parts of Alaska. I spent a week in Anchorage before coming, and had a couple of interesting times there, but now I'm ready for the sin-filled streets of the Golden Heart City. Sooo; what's available here this spring for a horney guy? Fill me in!

MukkMan
05-31-04, 18:22
No one posting here since oosikman left eh? Maybe I can get the ball rolling. Here's what I've noticed in my couple of weeks here in Fbanks.

Some of these are only possibles, as the girls were in the right place, acting appropriately, but I saw no pick up.

There was a black girl one night, around 8:30pm, short, dark-skinned, with what looked like a smoking body walking just north of the Williams station(now Holiday) on S. Cush. By the time I made it around a big block, she was gone and I think I saw her in a pickup that passed me going the other way. Very likely a SW but can't be positive. Be good to know more about this one; I just caught a quick glimpse but that body in those tight jeans and sexy belly shirt sure looked good.

Also a very fat blond somewhere around 17th on S. Cush (do SWs stroll anywhere else in Fbanks?). Same deal; looked right but didn't see a pick up. And the same deal with a very big brunette in approximately the same place on a different day. She was also gone by the time I made it back around. Both of these were around 11pm

I did see a SW hopping into a pickup truck on S. Cush 2 blocks south of the Williams, but the door of the truck blocked my view and I could see almost nothing of her. She was white, and I had the impression she was skinny and was wearing a brown leather jacket.

So basically I'm batting zero.

I did stop and talk to Nay Nay about 3am one early morning(older, skinny, white; face is a train wreck, missing some important front teeth; at best a 3 in the looks dept. but a pretty trim <if well used> body, maybe a 7 in the body dept. if you like em skinny with small boobs). She'll put her tongue anywhere you want it. She loves deep french, and anything else she can do that's oral. As it was late, and I was tired, I passed on Nay Nay and went home instead.

Maybe I need to go out during the day to see a better selection. Anyone out there know anything more they're willing to share?

Miller Lite
06-19-04, 08:10
Anyone been to lee's lately? Last time I was there I was ripped off. She is pretty cheap. I like cosmecare a whole lot better. I am waiting to see the new girls come in this next week.

MukkMan
06-24-04, 20:07
I was there last year. 250/hr at the door, and then tip additional. Was hustled out before full hour was up. Girl did really work me over though. But it seemed like she was working as if I'd only paid for a half hour. Haven't been back. Have never been to Cos.

Pachuco99
06-29-04, 18:43
Hi everybody!

I've been ready the post for a while now and I cant wait to start exchanging tips. I thought I was all alone. And now I see names like Bobbi, Nay nay, Dez and I realize that I am home.

But anyways iv strolled around and seen some new faces. A very cute native girl walking around from the KFC to the prospector, looking kinda lost. But I noticed her looking and smilling everytime a car drove by. She had a good 8 for a body and I couldint really see the face, im kinda blind. I tried to get her attention but she ignored me. I think I was too aggressive in my approach. Later I ran into her around those streets behind the KFC, I think around 18th st. She was getting into a truck. This all happened around 8pm.

By the way I remember somebody asking about bobbi, iv seen her a few times in the last week. She wasint on Cushman though but around the back of the gas station. You can also find her on 18th st, which is where she lives.

Anyway happy hunting

Pachuco99
06-30-04, 22:09
Hello there!

Man it is crappy out there, cant breath! Iv driven around but it is dead out there. I hadint seen no one in sight for days but today I saw a
true profesional. I saw that SW with the knee brace, white and overwheight. I forgot her name but iv chatted with her a few times. I have also seen her in the past on Geist Rd. Is this a new stroll site? I dont drive around there much so I dont know. Has anyone else seen any other strolls?

Well Later

MukkMan
07-01-04, 15:28
Hard to see the SWs through the smoke eh?

I know the big girl with the knee brace used to work at a burger place, because people would make the "whopper" or "big mac" jokes about her. Don't know which burger joint though. Maybe she was going to/from her day job :-) Have seen her out on Cushman a couple times this year. I often wonder if there are any other strolls. I mostly go out late at night and seldom see SW on S. Cush. I'm starting to think I need to go out earlier.

Pachuco99
07-02-04, 19:21
Hard to see anything through the smoke. I remember her telling me she worked at the Burger King on Airport way. Which by the way also employed this native girl in her mid 20's that I met one night over there by where the the Spot use to be. She was trading drugs to favors. She is about 5'5 and is missing some teeth. I would stay away from her.

Well the big girl use to live off of S. Cush. I was invited to her apartment one day around christmas, I gave her some money for the holidays. Very nice girl with a sad story, but not my type at all.

Pachuco99
07-02-04, 19:30
Hey there!

I think I might have found a new stroll. I'v checked it out a few different nights and I've seen ladies walking around eying cars at odd hours of the night. I was broke at the time and didint want to date nobody. So I didn't talk to any of them. But my nose told me they smelled like SW.

I even dropped Bobbi off at this same place a while ago. Iv seen some really nice looking girls. Id say from low 6's to high 8's. I dont know if i should post where it is though. Dont want to ruin it before I get to try it. I do know that they sell drugs around there. And where theres drugs there are ussually SW.

PM me and I'll tell you more.

Later

Pachuco99
07-02-04, 19:44
Hey guys!

I haven't had any real memorable experiences out there but there is one that stands out. A while ago i met this white girl in mid 20's comming out of a known crack house. I drove by and stoped to chat with her. She was a little chubby but had a very cute face. She said her name was Lala. And she was good, very good.

I even went shopping with her one day. She held my hand the whole time, gave me the GF treatment. I enjoyed that, it was a change from the hurry up routine. I saw her a few more times and even got a freebie. Yeah she was that nice. She told me she was from anchorage and was only there for a short time.

I think last time i saw her was back in November. I was wondering if anybody has seen her since or knows anything about her.

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I appreciate the details in your report, but I know from experience that a lot of people find it easier to read a report if the paragraphs are separated by a single blank line.

I know how this happens: You're banging away at the keyboard, putting your thoughts into the report as fast as you can write them. However, if you could hit the return key TWICE at the end of each paragraph, your report would be much easier to read, which would certainly be appreciated by your fellow Forum Members.

Thanks,

Jackson

MukkMan
07-03-04, 07:56
Yup, I think it was Burger King I heard about too.

Cruised Sat. night on S. Cush. Saw a thin girl with white bermuda shorts, and a dark sleeveless shirt She had long straight black hair past her shoulders and was walking about at 15th.

Couldn't see her well through the smoke but she might have been native. Don't know. Looked kind of young. She had a jacket tied around her waist and it was hard to see her figure, but was definately skinny. When I came back around, she was nowhere to be seen and there was a cop there with a car pulled over. Yikes.

No one else out and about.

Pachuco99
07-05-04, 04:39
Does anybody know of any bars around town where yuu may find dates? The streets have been dead lately. And I dont want to spend a fortune at a MP.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to correctly spell the words "you", "are" and "because". To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using "u" instead of "you", "r" instead or "are", "em" instead of "them", and "cuz" instead of "because", etc. Thanks!

Pachuco99
07-07-04, 03:27
Comon people wake up!

I know theres somebody out there besides Mukkman.

MukkMan
07-07-04, 04:54
Come on you lurkers, I know you're out there, reading.

How about posting a few experiences or reports? It would make this forum a lot more interesting.

I usually take at least a half dozen round trips down the stroll each day, but I have to admit that I have seen no one at all. Not even leg brace girl or the young, blonde, fat one.

I did see that Cos has a new girl, Sue Ling. A not too revealing picture is on their web site. Says she's asian, but she's very dark skinned. Intriguing-looking. I may have to consider having my first Cos experience.

She just got into town, but if anyone partakes of her service, a report would be appreciated. I'll do the same if I decide to part with the dollars.

MukkMan
07-09-04, 03:06
Another dismal report. Scouted Cush from 6 to 6:30PM. Zip. Nada. Nothing. No one on the street, or the sidestreets. Nothing but cars from Airport to the Holiday station. Cosmecare is getting tempting. But 1 and 1/2 for 30, or 2 and 1/2 for 60 does make you stop and think with your right head.

MukkMan
07-11-04, 09:41
A mixed report. I swear, since Wednesday, I've only seen 2 females on Cush, period. Tonight (Sat.) Things picked up a little. Finally. Around 11pm I saw a pretty hot black women around 16th. She was dressed sharp, and was wearing a short tight yellow skirt, and high heels. Very unusual for Cushman. She was a little chunky, but definately hot. But she was talking on a cell phone the whole time. I saw her walk right past a monger who did a big turnaround and then pulled into a lot right in front of her. SHe just kept walking. I did a turn around and got into position way ahead of her, but she did the same to me. Just gave me a smile and kept walking while talking on her cell phone. So the jury's out on her. For now, have to figure she's not working.

Later, MUCH later, like about 3:15 am, I saw Leg Brace walking on Cush near 12th, kind of near the police station. What's up with that? Wrong end of Cushman to be walking. I passed her up.

About a half hour later, I saw Bobbi. Not on Cush, but several blocks away. She was looking pretty cute, but was waiting for a cab. I think we could have done business, but obviously it would have been a rush job, so passed again. She said to come back in 20 minutes and she'd take care of me.

I kept crusing, but no Bobbi. On the second pass, there was another girl right where Bobbi had been. She was a little chunky, but not too bad, with a bright orange/blond streaky hair. I could tell she was normally darkhaired... might have been Hispanic, or perhaps native, but I think Hispanic. She was working too, but I told her I was waiting on Bobbi.

After 40 minutes, I gave up looking and went home. Guess I should have picked up Hispanic blonde when I had the chance.

Pachuco99
07-12-04, 01:36
A blond hispanic? Never seen her. Around where did you see her?

MukkMan
07-12-04, 16:09
I'll PM you with the details.

Pachuco99
07-12-04, 22:32
Hey Guys!

I wonder whats going on with the SW lately. Theres alot of Tourists in town. As well as people from the german military staying in town you would think that they would come out in masses. What happened to the Spot on Cush? Did anybody ever get lucky there? Some of the girls were very cute and young. I never tried but some seemed promissing.

Slim Shayde
07-13-04, 19:35
There is nothing going on.

Cos is the only place with any action. Supposedly the gal from the anch board (susan) is coming to town this week.

MukkMan
07-14-04, 04:52
Slim,

Nice to see someone besides myself and Pachuco on this board. Welcome back.

Hey man, is that the Susan who's supposed to be so good, or is it the hefty one who got into the big arguements with myself and Tang from the Anchorage board?

Had a chance to see Su Ling at Cos yet?

AK Nightman
07-14-04, 13:35
Hey it is good to finally be able to post. I was wondering if anyone had seen a bigger black haired woman on cush? She has a very large chest and was wearing shorts the 2 times I saw her. I am curious if she working if so any reports .

Mukk can you give any details on the dancer thing I like working them be good to get a tip on any.

Thanks!

Slim Shayde
07-14-04, 14:59
I havent seen Sue-Ling, but I did see Bambi a few weeks ago.
She was good, but Cos has had much better as far as looks go.

Yes, the Susan that was getting into it with you guys should be here this weekend. I have talked with her several times. She seems very friendly and eager to please, but her pics are iffy.

MukkMan
07-15-04, 18:27
Hey, another member.

Nightman,

Good to have another monger to help figure out these weird Fairbanks SWs. I'll PM you about the dance club.

On the black girl; where are you seeing her and when? A few posts ago I mentioned a large-ish black girl in a tight short skirt and high heels. She also had long blondish-brownish straight hair to the middle of her back (of course, it was most likely a wig). But she never put down her cell phone and walked right past me when I pulled over. There IS a kind of a black hair salon/hair supply place there on Cush., so it might attract foot traffic.

Slim, Yikes.
Susan from the boards. Hey, I don't doubt that she can be nice. But she sure went on a rant as soon as she was criticized on the Anch. board. And you're right. Her pics are a little suspect. A face shot, then a bunch of pussy shots. Nothing that shows her whole body.

Since those pics (and I guess word of mouth) is how she plans to drum up business, then you'd think she'd show pics of all of herself. Lots of heavy girls show pictures of their bodies. Makes you wonder why Susan is more comfortable showing her "hoo haw" than her body.

Maybe she's great, who knows? You can probably PM "Woody" from the Anch. board... I think he dated her and could fill you in. She does sound like she has good prices. But after those rants she went on back on the Anch. board... whew! Well, I guess your mileage may vary.

Slim Shayde
07-15-04, 19:24
Guys,

I think i found a new provider in Fairbanks.

The website is www.fairbanksgirls.com

Anyone have any experience with this outfit?

MukkMan
07-15-04, 21:38
Slim,

Nice catch.

I looked at their web site and was disappointed to see that have no pictures of any girls. Since I have a small problem with having to set up a $200 or more blind date, I called them.

Predictably, they have an answering machine, and ask you to leave a name and number which I did.

They called back inside of 30 minutes, and I talked to L***, who was friendly, and informative. Very normal sounding instead of the usual bored, canned-spiel phone person you can often get stuck talking to.

She explained that they're just starting up, don't want to make any mistakes, and use real local girls, who are a little bit worried about having to have their picture posted, and becoming recognized on the street in this small town. On top of that, Leah says some of them are local dancers, and they too are reluctant to become too visible for reasons we can probably understand.

Anyway, I suggested that they use pictures, and if they have to, to use photo editing to place an old fashioned black "censored" bar across the girls faces or something, so we can get a look AND they can preserve their anonymity.

L***seemed interested in the idea, and understood the reluctance a customer might have in booking time with someone they haven't seen.
So they might post pics in the near future.

Let's see, what else? Oh yeah. It's strictly an outcall service.
Keep your fingers crossed mongers. Maybe there'll be a higher quality alternative to Lee's or Cosmecare soon. You guys can see the web address. It's in Slim Shayde's post.

AK Nightman
07-15-04, 22:29
I have not heard of that one before slim . I would be curious to find out who is there though a married lady from town was working at Cos til she fell out of favor . I f she is there all I can say is it is about time ! I will try to follow up on it sometime to check it out . If anyone else does please report .

Mukk it was a blackhaired lady not a black lady I have not seen her for a couple of weeks . I saw her once on cush and once on 23 near the Holiday station . If I do see anymore of her I will report .

Pachuco99
07-16-04, 03:08
Nice to see people posting! Sorry but I have no news to report. My car is getting worked on so I havent been able to do my dialy runs.
But welcome Nightman!

Pachuco99
07-16-04, 03:15
I checked out that website but the prices are high. $250 for 1 hour seems too much. But its tempting though. There hasint been much on the streets. Let me know if anybody tries them. I would like to know what kind of girls they have.

Pachuco99
07-16-04, 14:11
hi guys!

well yesterday i stolled once more and saw some interesting things.

i started around 2:00am and this is what i saw:
i saw a native sw, older, skinny, black hair, not very pretty. she was wearing a blue jacket, kinda like a windbreaker, and light blue jeans. she was walking up and down s.cush. she was pretty obvious looking. i saw le drive by and she dropped to onc knee and began to tie her shoe. it was amusing. i saw her tie her shoe a least 3 times.

next i spotted another sw off s.cush . at first i thought it was bobby but to my suprise it was not. she was very petite, black hair, tan skin but didint look spanish. she was wearing a brown sleavless shirt and white pants (i think they were white). i was going to approach her but this black guy in a bike kept riding around her. i dont like dealing with pimps and he kinda seemed to be hers. or maybe it was just some monger on a bike. or a dealer.

next i spotted 3 girls on the street behind kfc. they were walking. a black girl, kinda big and two petite white girls. two of them were wearing those checkered flannel shirts. i slowed to talk to them becuase the white girls looked very pretty. i thought i had maybe hit the jackpot. but one of the white girls looked very young and it made me think. ethier they were not sw or they were but one looked ****. she could have been just young looking but i didint risk it. i didint even want to be seen talking to them. i drove by that streat a little later and saw them standing at the stop sign by good karma (sorry i dont know the streets). they tried to wave me down but i had seen too much le and didint want to stop.

then near that park behind the kfc i saw more ladies. two sitting in the park. one a little chubby but very cute white girl. big breast. she was wearing a white low cut shirt. very nice. i drove by twice and on the second time she waved and i stoped.
she came up to my window. she asked me if i wanted to party. i said sure and then she asked me what my name was. that seemed odd. sw dont normally ask you your name right off the bat. she asked me if her friend could come. a native girl, decent looking. i said sure. she got in my car but her friend refused to get in. the white girl said she was sorry and said that maybe next time. she gave me her number and then left.
now nothing else was said so i dont even know if she was a sw. she smelled like beer alot so it might have been just some girl comming out of the bar and wanting to have some fun. her chioce of words though, "do u want to pary", is a line iv heard from sw before. but who knows. im going to call her later today and see whats up. if its a regular girl then maybe ill go on a date. but not likely, im not looking for a relationship. got one already. but if its a working girl then ill share the number with you guys.

around 3am near that same park there was a house with like 15 people outside. like a big party. maybe the girls were comming from there. or maybe sw scene is picking up.

i saw alot of mongers driving around last night too. theres alot of us out there and by the laws of supply and demand there has to be more sw out there. just got to find them.

we should start a little network of contacts, like a boys club. and get ladies numbers and exchange them. i think theres plenty of providers out there but some dont like to walk the streets. just a thought.

well later

ps. last night just for kicks i was flashing my lights at fellow mongers, just as a greating. maybe i ran into one of you guys.

MukkMan
07-16-04, 15:29
Nightman,

That sounds a lot like Dez. She is getting larger each year, and does have a nice rack. Really nice. And she usually wears cut off jean shorts. She sports a tattoo on her thigh, a big dragon.

She is the infamous Bobbi's mother. Dez wil give you a very good BBBJTC for 40, and maybe 30 if that's all you have. FS can be had (last summer) for 60-80, although the last time I saw her this summer she was wanting 100.

If you take control and make her, she will take her time. Otherwise, she might rush as she usually wants to spend your money on getting high.

I have an old post on her last summer if you go back a few pages on this board.

And if you give her money, and then "drive her somewhere to get something," and let her out of your car with your cash, you may have to go in and drag her back out an hour later. As long as you hold the money, she'll be predictable. As soon as you get down to business, she'll do her job. But give her some money and some freedom, and she does what all crack-ers do. Disappear inside never to return. It's a pain when you have to go in to drag them back outside.

AK Nightman
07-17-04, 01:17
Hey guys,

Madison is coming back to Cos. A very nice young lady that is eager to please. She is hot looking too! I am looking foward to seeing her again.

MukkMan
07-17-04, 17:03
Nightman,

That IS good news. I never dated her, but she got a good review on this board from a fellow monger, and I did see her pictures and she was by far the best looking Cos girl. From what I remember, she looked very hot. I think the review said "there's nothing she won't do". Yay.

Pachuco,

I agree with you. Seems like not too many girls want to walk Cushman. I trolled from bar closing (3:30) on Friday night for at least an hour or longer. Saw nothing at all. Guess I'll have to start wandering the side streets, but man that can be confusing. All kinds of late night non-SWs out on those streets.

I think I saw the blue coated SW you mentioned a couple of nights ago near the gas station. I drove by her twice, and each time she was walking a different way, like she couldn't decide which way to walk. It was pretty obvious for her that I was checking her out, but she never even glanced my way so I figured maybe she wasn't working. She walked right past me in the gas station parking lot on my last pass. She did fiit your description of her though. Blue coat, skinny, not very pretty.

And don't you hate it when they're walking with guys? Lots of times like you said, it's with guys on bikes. If they're working, they should tell those guys to take off. I never, ever stop if they're with guys.

AK Nightman
07-20-04, 21:57
I noticed that they took Madisons arrival off the cos site . Now saying new arrivals soon .

I have seen nothing on the streets . But i only been out a few times . This town is slow for this time of year .

Hope you all are having better luck !

MukkMan
07-21-04, 06:46
No, no better luck here. Same as you.

Last night (Tues.), last Sat., last Fri., all the same. Cushman deserted whenever I cruise the loop. I even trolled through all the sidestreets just west of Cush. Nothing. A bicycle rider now and then, and the occasional male pedestrian. Thats it.

I haven't seen anyone since spotting Bobbi back around July 10.
As a matter of fact, as I go back through my posts, I've hardly seen anyone during the month of July, and June wasn't much better.

Gonna have to go to an indoor provider. Guess I can afford it. I've been able to save lately because of all the SW I'm NOT picking up.

I gotta say, I don't think I've ever worked this hard at scaring up a SW, with such poor results, for so long, anywhere I've ever mongered. Pretty pathetic.

I do 90% of my trolling late late late at night, often after bar close, so maybe a different time of day would be better. Seems like last summer noon time was good. I just don't get into town, nor in the mood, much by noon.

Slim Shayde
07-22-04, 23:47
I saw Bobbi walking with another girl yesterday around 8:00 PM. Also saw another riding a bike trying to wave people down.

I guess Madison was a no show, but Cos is supposedly getting new talent soon.

Anyone tried that fairbanksgirls service yet?

MukkMan
07-24-04, 21:53
Where'd you make those sightings Slim? Only time I saw Bobbi this summer was way back off Cush on sidestreets. Was actually an accident spotting her as I wasn't near normal cruising ground.

As noted before, no pics at sight. Hate to make blind dates so haven't experimented. Car's down right now so haven't done much of anything the last few days.

AK Dude 04
07-27-04, 10:30
Short time lerker, first time poster. I'm new to town, have been reading the forum and checking out the places that are discussed here.

In my short time here I met michelle on one of the side streets. she is slender, 5' 5", dark hair, mid 30's. The second time I picked her up she was walking with the lady that Mukkman refered to as "Dez".
I have not tried any of the services in town, but did email and did recieve an email from Fairbanksgirls.com saying that they would be posting pictures of some of the girls today.

MukkMan
07-29-04, 07:27
Wednesday night,

Went trolling after the bar closed. Around 2:30 AM found Heather, maybe 5'6, brownish hair, pulled back. Fairly short hair. Fat, mid to late 20', in the parking lot of Holliday gas station.

She flagged me down and was not shy. She says she doesn't stroll often, only goes out when she needs extra cash. Wouldn't give a phone number, says she lives with family. She just didn't do it for me, so I passed.

Also saw Laura on the crackhouse sidestreets near 21st. Black, very skinny, no makeup, maybe late 30s early 40s. Had on a crocheted white cap and was walking with another dumpy-looking black girl. Again, wouldn't give phone number and said she lived out at Wainwright.

Even between them, the two of them together couldn't scare up enough sex appeal to be tempting so I passed again.

There seemed to be more foot traffic than normal on Cush. Maybe as it gets darker, they feel less obvious.

MukkMan
08-01-04, 15:23
Friday,

Made a quick survey before heading to the bar and saw Leg Brace (Cindy?) near 18th. No one else.

Interestingly, while at the bar (Cottage) saw Nay Nay. She apparently was trying to drum up business by hanging there. A regular said she'd been in and out all night. Eventually she sidled up to me and asked if I wanted to party, but I told her I was drinking, and still had a couple of hours to go. She said she'd check back around closing time, but I didn't see her again. Picked up a little somethin/somethin there at the bar so didn't check the Stroll out after bar closing.

MukkMan
08-02-04, 07:29
As per my usual routine, I checked things out after bar closing at 2:00 AM. Saw Bobby and stopped for her at the Best Western parking lot. She looked really nice. She had on nice tight jeans, a jean jacket, and a short little white halter top. Everything was clean, and her hair looked nice (getting longer, it's down around the bottom of her shoulders). She had on an Indian-style bone choker. Shoot, she looked so fine I didn't recognize her at first.

Just my bad luck that she wasn't working and only wanted a ride. Tried to talk her into it, but she was in a hurry to either make a phone call or catch a ride over to the 3rd St. area. Since it was more or less on my way home, I settled for getting her phone number and dropped her off over on B street somewhere.

Also, she told me her Mom's name is Trez(s?), not Dez, and that Trez/Dez is in jail and will be there for quite a while. One less SW on the street. We haven't got that many that we can afford to lose one.

Good lucik to the rest of you mongers. I not only can't scare up any working girls, I can't even get their name right.

Pachuco99
08-03-04, 01:32
Hey,

Well I'm back! From the looks of it the scene had not changed. I strolled on friday night around 2am but nothing. im going to try the bar scene, maybe il get lucky. Anybody recomend any good bars.
By the way leg brace girl's name is Cindy, for a fact.

MukkMan
08-04-04, 04:38
For bars, depends on what you're looking for. If you like natives, try the Sunset over on Old Rich. The band that used to play at the Arctic bar was over there last I heard, and it's probably packed with drunk horny women. Just don't know how fine they will be.

Another place is over behind what used to be Jeffrey's restaurant. Don't know what it's called now, but there's a bar on the back side. During cruising, I've seen some pretty hot young girls in the parking lot.

Same goes for that new place on the corner of Cush and Airport. I think it's called Kodiak Jacks. Only open a few nights a week though, and lots of military competition.

MukkMan
08-04-04, 07:03
Tuesday night,

Skunked. This town is seriously dry.

Drove around for an hour on Cush and all side streets from Airport to Holiday station from 1 to 2 AM and saw absolutely no females. I worked all the sidesteets hard, too.

Called Bobby's digits and got an answering machine. It kind of sounded like her, so might be legit number.

Pachuco99
08-05-04, 03:44
I trolled Tuesday night as well. Saw plenty of mongers but thats it. I saw one girl walking back and forth around the KFC parking lot. She was a blond but i couldint get a good look at her. By the time i turned around she had gotten into a truck. The was nothing else out there. A ghost town!

MukkMan
08-05-04, 13:55
Wed night,

Checked out the territory at 6PM, no one. Again at Midnight, no one. Again at 1:30, and black Laura was out on 21st, way down, almost a block off Cushman. You have to drive down there to spot her.

A few passes later, Cindy Leg Brace was out (also on 21st) and I stopped for her. When I asked her how come there were no SW's out anymore, she didn't know and didn't seem to care. I decided to "date" since she was about the only female I'd seen all week. Report goes as follows:

BBBJTCCIM was had for $20. The first thing she did was strip off her shirt so titty play was obviously available. The BJ was better than average. She didn't exactly take her time, but she didn't pull off and demand that I "hurry up" either. BJ was loud and wet and a little sloppy, but enthusiastic, and she kind of got into it (probably her way of trying to speed things up) moaning and so forth, and seems to like it when you grab her by the head or hair.

Cindy isn't overly sexy, so I wasn't too interested in full service, but keeping you mongers in mind I inquired about price. She mentioned $60, but I'm pretty sure she'd go for $40. Intially she tried to ask $40 for the BJ, then made a $30 counter offer, then $25, then $22 >:-) I stuck to my intial offer of $20 though and she didn't really argue too much.

She did ask if she could keep the loose quarter and the old lifesaver she found in the bottom of the vehicle though>:-) Gotta love those SW's.

I did tip her $10 mostly because I felt a little sorry for her, and because she put in a pretty good effort.

AK Nightman
08-05-04, 16:38
Well nothing to report on here either. I have seen nothing on the street. Looking forward to see cos's 2 new ones. Hopefully they are better looking than the latest offerings.

The Name of Jeffrey's is now Dillinger's and the bar out back is The Hideout. Alot of young ladies hangout there but like most places in town it has also got a lot of male competition going on. The Blue Loon and the Red Fox are also good choices.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the blank spaces at the end of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not add a blank space between the end of a sentence and the period. Thanks!

MukkMan
08-08-04, 18:54
I was in Anch for a couple of days and just got back Sat. night. I was in more of a titty bar mood than a mongering mood, so that's how I passed my time.

What I can pass along about the titty bars is that you can get a nipple in your mouth, and get your finger "stinky" at Crazy Horse. Those kind of dances only happen in the VIP room, and depending on your service provider can cost from $50 to $80.

For a sure bet there, try Tina (Thai girl), or her older (and wrinklier) sister Bonnie (still good tits and nips). They might not offer it up, but you can just go for it. Some of the other girls might be the same, but only bought dances from those two.

Based on past experience with these two (and their sisters; there are 4 of them altogether) I would say that for the right price they are available after work. But be careful and bargain carefully. They have been dancing at the Crazy Horse for at least 14 years and are experts at separating you from your money. I'd be real explicit about what you're buying for your money so they don't think it's "just for a massage."

At Fantasies on Fifth the girls are better-looking; almost as good overall as the Bush Company. There's a lot less silicone at Fantasies. $25 gets you a great nude lap dance; lots of "through the pants penetration" of bare pussy. They do everything except let you touch them very much. Fantasies is a juice bar only.

The Bush Company is of course, well... the Bush Co. It does the heart good just to see so much goodlooking tail walking around. Even though they give a good lap dance, it isn't totally nude, and they ARE limited a little in how much they can do.

I think the average likelihood of any after hours full service is low at any of these bars, but certainly always a possibility. I guess if you're polite enough, and are buying dances, and cool about it, you can just keep asking dancer after dancer until you find one that says yes. Problem is, most know exactly how much the indoor providers charge and will ask just as much, or more (because they figure they're higher up on the food chain>:-)

I got back to Fbanks pretty tired from the drive, and a quick couple of passes down Cushman and the sidestreets turned up nothing. As usual.

I'm only in town until the middle of the week, then off to the bush for 9 months. Hell, maybe I'm some kind of pussy jinx and things will pick up after I leave. I'll always remember this summer as the one with too much smoke and not enough snatch.

MukkMan
08-09-04, 07:57
Well Mongers,

I found a provider named Lisa. She is a white SW, maybe 5'5, `135-140 lbs., very blonde with medium length hair. The blonde hair looks natural. She is maybe a 6.5-7 in the looks department. Hadn't really fixed herself up at all. She looked like she might be in her 30s. Boobs were decent.

She was walking near the Prospector on S. Cushman about 2 PM. I asked, and she said she wanted 100 for FS, but I settled for a BJ. She wanted 30, and I didn't try to bargain because I know you mongers wanted a report on her, and I didn't want her to decide to walk.

I sacrificed that extra 10 just for the cause >:-)

I would call her performance adequate, and average. Maybe better than average because she BBBJTCCIM, and she kept sucking until she was sure I was finished.

Anyways, the BJ wasn't the best I've ever had, but there was nothing really wrong with it either. The whole thing was a little too businesslike to be to be hot, but she did do her job. She said a couple of girls were doing time, and that may be why the streets are empty. She also said she is usually out in the evening when she strolls, and she does it "from time to time". In other words, you won't see her out that much. She wanted a ride back to FV apartments area, so probably lives there. Wouldn't give out digits.

Thass all for now.

Pachuco99
08-10-04, 00:41
Good Luck out there in the bush Muk!

We will fil you in on anything that happens around here. Hopefully
it picks up soon though. I went to the showboat the other night. Very nice girls.

Pachuco99
08-11-04, 03:03
Hey guys!

Well check this out. I was surfing the net and ran into this picture. Now its probably nothing but I swear this girl looks just like Bobbi.

She even looks skinny like her. Im sure its probably not her but just though I would share this with all of you.

I found this pic in the yahoo personals. Some girl in fairbanks, maybe her twin. Tell me what you think.

MukkMan
08-11-04, 04:27
Gonna leave town early Wed morning and won't be back until next summer. Hope you mongers have better luck than I did.

Pachuco99
08-19-04, 13:26
Hey!

The Forum has been awfully quiet lately since Mukkman left. I know theres peoplen out there. Lets keep this alive.

AK Nightman
08-19-04, 14:50
Hey fairbanksgirls.com put up pics today. Imani looks fantastic!

Pachuco99
08-20-04, 03:32
Hey there guys!

I saw the girls on the website. Not bad. Imani sure does look hot. And iv seen Bonnie before. Im sure some of you have too. She is the waitress at the showboat. Nice girl. Iv chatted with her a few times.

Last sunday night I actually saw her get up there and dance. Very nice, too bad it was only topless.

I might ask her more questions about the service next time I go. Im sure ill get more details from her in person.

Well later.

Pachuco99
08-21-04, 01:07
Hey!

Well I met Lisa thursay night. Not a bad looker, nice face. I ran into her behind the KFC. She was riding a bike with a 40oz in her hand. Got BJ for 20, it wasint bad. Didint ask about FS. I asked her for a number and she said maybe next time. Next time ill try FS.

SlamDawg
09-02-04, 17:55
I have done Bonnie in Anchorage when she came over with a friend. She was Young and very tight, I am amazed thet she became an Escort at that Fairbanks site.

AK Dude 04
09-07-04, 19:12
Since my last post I have seen Bobbi, Lisa and Cindy, that has been several weeks ago. It seems that Fairbanks has dried up! Cos has no girls and the streets are empty, Fairbanks Girls and Lee's seem to be the only show in town. But with there high rates I dont think they are an option at this point. Anyone have any tips?

Pachuco99
09-25-04, 02:34
Everybody has been very quiet lately. I havent been out there as much. There seems to be no action anywhere. Today I saw a native SW walking back and forth on the bridge by the Hot Tamale. I believe is 1st and Cushman. I saw her get picked up and then she returned to that spot about 20 min later. She was short and older looking. Not really anything special but theres not much out there.

Miller Lite
09-25-04, 10:56
What happened to Cosmecare? No women for a month now on their web page. Anyone happen try fairbanks girls? I did go out to Lee's and there were some old ugly women. Too ugly for me.

AK Nightman
09-26-04, 23:36
I do not know what happened to cos. It sure is been way too slow around here. I have not tried fairbanks girls because it sounds like you have to use a credit card. If this is not true please someone report. I haven't been on the street much but have not seen anything around. Has anyone tried calling cos to see if they are open if so let us know.

My Alias
09-28-04, 09:27
I think it's slow clear across the state. There's been no action in Southeast, at least that I've found, and the Anchorage board has been pretty silent.

My Alias
09-29-04, 03:43
Just checked the cosmecare Web site and there are two girls listed. Bambi appears to be a 21-year-old redhead, while Jennifer is a 22-year-old Alaska Native or Asian (or combo) with a big-ass tattoo on one of her arms. To my tastes, Bambi is better looking but she'd only rate a 6 or 7, if I was feeling charitable.

AK Nightman
09-29-04, 11:23
Yes both of those ladies have been at cos before. I have not had the pleasure. Truth be known there do not look interesting to me. One report I think last year somebody said Jennifer was very good at what she does.

Pachuco99
10-15-04, 21:31
Hey guys!

Its been a long time since I posted but its been slow out there. Last night I actually saw some SW! First i saw this skinny native by the KFC. It was around 11pm, she was about 40, shoulder length hair, not very pretty and smelled like beer.

Around 1am I saw this short SW wearing a tight grey hooded sweatshirt and tight hip hugger jeans. She had a very nice figure, had a very sexy walk. Seemed young but I could not see her face becuase of the hood. She was in walking in front of good karma, she tried to wave me down but I had company and couldint stop to chat. She is the best one iv seen around here in a while. I know it wasint bobby becuase this one was very short. Might have a horrible face but that little body was an 8. I saw Cindy about a block later acting like she was picking up trash from the sidewalk. She was looking as crazy as ever. In case some of you dont know Cindy is the chubby lady with the knee braces,

Well later!

AK Dude 04
11-03-04, 20:14
Was on Cush this afternoon and saw a tall, 5'8" ish, dirty blonde hair, wearing a blue windbreaker and black jog pants out walking. Did a couple passes and finally got a "pick me up" look, so around the block I went only to find she had been nabbed. Anyone have any info on her? will let you know if I learn anything more!

New Cruiser
11-07-04, 04:53
Well, the cold has settled in, this is my first winter here, so I'm assuming the SW scene is dead. I've had a couple of dancers at Reflections offer some 'extras' after work, but havent taken them up on it yet.

Can anyone give a recent report from Lee's? I'm thinking about going to check it out. Also, there is another place listed on South Peger, the sign says new management, but it looks abandoned. Any info on that place?

AK Dude 04
11-10-04, 11:24
Someone has got to have a report on the tall, mid 20's, blonde, blue coat that has been walking cush over the last week or so. I have seen her several times out there during the day and then lastnight, unfortunatly I have been unable to pick her up. Someone must know something!

AK Nightman
11-16-04, 01:34
Will have to keep an eye out for the blonde. I have not seen anyone out.

New as far as Lee's goes I have not tried it but there has been a few reports saying it was hit and miss out there. Have you looked at cosmecareintl.com or fairbanksgirls.com at least you can see what you are getting. I have not tried fairbank girls but have been to cos they all are about the same. About 2.5 for hour.

It is intersting to hear of offers at Reflections have been there but only had one offer a while ago. Used to get them all the time at showboat.I did not take them up on it either. Any of the good looking ones at reflections offering?

Pachuco99
11-27-04, 07:20
Well it looks like the board is comming alive again. Im looking foward to troll the nights once more. I will keep you guys posted of my hits and misses.

New Cruiser
11-28-04, 00:42
I've picked up April 2 times now. I can't seem to find my first post about her on the new site. Anyways, I mostly see here at the intersection just SW (that's South-West, get your mind out of the gutter!) Of the KFC. If you look there is a house with a tall wood fence all the way around, just towards the KFC from there is a 2 story building. She seems to hang out behind the bit of broken fence between the fence house and the 2 story.

She is tall, brown hair, decent appearance. Wears a bright yellow jacket (but isn't the fat girl in bright yellow). 1st time I picked her up down on 24th, 2nd time was at her usual spot. 1st time was a decent BBBJ for 3 I think. Next time she just got a really long ride. She kept wanting to go place to place and never got down to business, so I just left. She says $60 for FS and she says she has a place. I'll pick her up again next time I see her.

Also, I saw Cindy? The one with leg braces and just actually gave her a ride as she isn't my type.

Question: What percentage of the traffic on 20-26th streets and all the cross streets are mongers? I certainly have seen a lot of the same vehicles driving around with me lately.

Miller Lite
11-29-04, 10:15
I went to lee's about a week and a half ago. Seen a white chick with big tits and a slim body. Was about 30 years old. Pretty good service.

Member #2912
12-23-04, 21:08
I've been to Lee's several times over the past 5 years. It's always a hit and miss situation. Sometimes the girls are in a hurry and want to get you out as fast as they can. They get you in the room and before they do anything ask for a tip. Those are times that it's usually just a HJ and nothing else. Other times, the girls don't really care about time, give a half decent massage, let you do some rubbing at the same time. Roll you over and ask if you'd like anything else and go for a CBJ and FS all for a small tip .30. The girls go from 3 to about 7. I don't understand why it's 1.50 in Fairbanks and Anchorage it's .40 for the massage. I heard Lee's had a white girl working. Is she still there? How is she?