PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Clark Kent
03-22-18, 09:22
Saw WSW Jenny Monday around 75th street and 1st Ave. She is 35 or so brunette slender build excellent skills. She doesn't rush or complain about her problems. Very nice for SW. Damage $. 40 well worth it.Since many people don't know what they're trying to say with these crazy decimal dot whatevers, is the cyphering supposed to mean $140, or 140 dollars? For a SW? I've been mongering for around 30 years and I've never paid a SW anywhere near $140 for a date. And I'm sure you could have gotten her way, way down from that, and still had a good time, no matter how good she is. If a girl is walking the street, she shouldn't ever expect someone to pay her anywhere near $100, much less $140. That just makes it bad for the next guy. She must be posting online, too, and think she can charge anybody inflated prices.

RollTide777
03-22-18, 09:48
Since many people don't know what they're trying to say with these crazy decimal dot whatevers, is the cyphering supposed to mean $140, or 140 dollars? For a SW? I've been mongering for around 30 years and I've never paid a SW anywhere near $140 for a date. And I'm sure you could have gotten her way, way down from that, and still had a good time, no matter how good she is. If a girl is walking the street, she shouldn't ever expect someone to pay her anywhere near $100, much less $140. That just makes it bad for the next guy. She must be posting online, too, and think she can charge anybody inflated prices.Sorry not $140 only $40. My bad If I paid that much for SW she have to wash my car and clean my house.

JoeDeertay
03-22-18, 17:07
Looks quite different than she did when she was getting hauled into jail. I did date her. More than once. This had to be 13-14 years ago. First picked her up when she lived behind McDonald's on 1st in a little travel trailer. And she actually wasn't that bad looking. She was wearing these cut off blue jeans that apparently peaked my interest. And then picked her up in front of the UHaul on 1st a year or so later, and we went in front of her house off Division. I only picked her up because I knew her from before. We parked in front of her house and I got a BJ. She didn't want to be touched in anyway whatsoever, which was kind of a bummer, but whatever. So, the final time I saw her I made the mistake of going in the house to fuck her. And after seeing what went down in that house years later, I was lucky that something like that didn't get me. I never knew anything about the guy that was killed and his relationship to Angel. I've got my suspicions. If you or anyone else knows what the whole story is, feel free to pm me. And that episode, I think came on yesterday. I've got it recorded on a DVD. It's a Meryl Streep type of performance out if her.

That's Angel, or Angela, however someone knew her. The First 48 episode she was on aired, or will air in the last or next week. I saw it on my listings. Never dated her, but used to see her many times walking the strip.

Also, if you were wanting to say anything to me in PM, I've made room in my folder.

Clark Kent
03-25-18, 18:25
I'm wondering just how much effect the CL personals going away will have on the SW scene. People around the country are acting like it'll send them all back out onto the street, and in the long run, it might. But right away, it might not. I'm betting they have enough contacts to where we won't notice an immediate difference.

I did ride around today because of that, and saw an early 20's looking WSW with long brown hair and Daisy Dukes across from McDs on 1st. Never seen her before, but she had two thugs hanging with her, so I went on. Earlier, I saw what may have been the same girl on the balcony at the Relax. If it wasn't her, there's two youngish looking WSW with long dark hair and nice legs in the same area, LOL.

As for Angel, I'm only guessing, but having been in the SW scene and knowing how things work in that aspect, it might have been nothing more than Joe wouldn't give her or them money for dope and they were feigning for it. It also could have been a bit of boyfriend drama, with Joe thinking he was her boyfriend, when in actuality she considered the dopehead her real boyfriend. I remember her in that small trailer on 1st. I also remember her walking around in those tight shorts, too. My issue is I tend to not be interested in picking up girls older than mid 20's unless I already know them, and someone had told me she was mid 30's, so I always passed.

JoeDeertay
03-25-18, 23:47
I just wondered if Joe was the one who owned the house and was letting her stay there. Because there's no way in hell she did. And that guy that was there, you remember he said his dad was married to Angel at one time. What was weird was he got life without parole and she got 25 years. That may be because he was prison before. The house directly behind that one had a few SW's that lived there as well.

I'm wondering just how much effect the CL personals going away will have on the SW scene. People around the country are acting like it'll send them all back out onto the street, and in the long run, it might. But right away, it might not. I'm betting they have enough contacts to where we won't notice an immediate difference.

I did ride around today because of that, and saw an early 20's looking WSW with long brown hair and Daisy Dukes across from McDs on 1st. Never seen her before, but she had two thugs hanging with her, so I went on. Earlier, I saw what may have been the same girl on the balcony at the Relax. If it wasn't her, there's two youngish looking WSW with long dark hair and nice legs in the same area, LOL.

As for Angel, I'm only guessing, but having been in the SW scene and knowing how things work in that aspect, it might have been nothing more than Joe wouldn't give her or them money for dope and they were feigning for it. It also could have been a bit of boyfriend drama, with Joe thinking he was her boyfriend, when in actuality she considered the dopehead her real boyfriend. I remember her in that small trailer on 1st. I also remember her walking around in those tight shorts, too. My issue is I tend to not be interested in picking up girls older than mid 20's unless I already know them, and someone had told me she was mid 30's, so I always passed.

Clark Kent
03-26-18, 09:09
I went out early this morning again to test the waters. Completely dead, as it has been of late at night. The only action was the BPD setting up another of those roadblocks across 1st Avenue around 75th Street or so, checking ID's and tags and such. I didn't care to catch their interest so once I saw it set up, I stayed down toward Woodlawn, until I decided to call it a night. They really get me with those roadblocks. They set up with lights all flashing and blazing, making it look like some terrible accident happened. Yet if someone turns off the main road, they come after them like Dale Earnhardt and act like they've just attempted to assassinate somebody. I know how they act, because I've been pursued for doing that very thing in the past. And I've told them that anybody in their right mind is going to avoid a bad accident, which is what it looks like. Yet if someone was to actually pull up on a major accident, they'd give you hell for not seeing it was such and avoiding the scene, as they'd intended you do. Had that happen to me as well. I just try to avoid the area, if at all possible.

And for Angel, you never know who owns the places they stay like that. For all we know, it could have been her grandma's house or something, and people she dated were helping to keep it going. But it being Joe's house is a good theory, too. I know it's sometimes hard to tell what part of town they go to, as when they went to his daughters' house. They show scenes of them driving to a place, but the scenery they show might be completely the other side of town and have nothing to do with the show.

JoeDeertay
03-26-18, 17:03
The thing that always stuck out to me about that episode was the fact his son in law was so quick to tell them who he.

Might have been with. Which, obviously at least his son in law knew of her in some capacity, which to me was a little weird. Especially her being a crack smoking street walker. I would love to know the relationship the two of them had.

I went out early this morning again to test the waters. Completely dead, as it has been of late at night. The only action was the BPD setting up another of those roadblocks across 1st Avenue around 75th Street or so, checking ID's and tags and such. I didn't care to catch their interest so once I saw it set up, I stayed down toward Woodlawn, until I decided to call it a night. They really get me with those roadblocks. They set up with lights all flashing and blazing, making it look like some terrible accident happened. Yet if someone turns off the main road, they come after them like Dale Earnhardt and act like they've just attempted to assassinate somebody. I know how they act, because I've been pursued for doing that very thing in the past. And I've told them that anybody in their right mind is going to avoid a bad accident, which is what it looks like. Yet if someone was to actually pull up on a major accident, they'd give you hell for not seeing it was such and avoiding the scene, as they'd intended you do. Had that happen to me as well. I just try to avoid the area, if at all possible.

And for Angel, you never know who owns the places they stay like that. For all we know, it could have been her grandma's house or something, and people she dated were helping to keep it going. But it being Joe's house is a good theory, too. I know it's sometimes hard to tell what part of town they go to, as when they went to his daughters' house. They show scenes of them driving to a place, but the scenery they show might be completely the other side of town and have nothing to do with the show.

Clark Kent
03-27-18, 14:28
The thing that always stuck out to me about that episode was the fact his son in law was so quick to tell them who he.

Might have been with. Which, obviously at least his son in law knew of her in some capacity, which to me was a little weird. Especially her being a crack smoking street walker. I would love to know the relationship the two of them had.Hell, she has a long time in the clink. You know those records on that site also list their inmate number, which allows them to receive mail. Who knows, maybe she wouldn't mind a pen pal, and be interested in discussing it. She might have zero people on the outside who keep in touch with her, or care anything about her, so she might be very open to talking. And with the fact she was on that show, there's really nothing odd about her receiving mail about it.

JoeDeertay
03-27-18, 16:48
Shit, I'd have to get a po box to do that, LOL. No way I'd give her my real address. Her friend ain't never getting out. He'd be the one to spill the beans. He don't have anything to lose or gain.

Hell, she has a long time in the clink. You know those records on that site also list their inmate number, which allows them to receive mail. Who knows, maybe she wouldn't mind a pen pal, and be interested in discussing it. She might have zero people on the outside who keep in touch with her, or care anything about her, so she might be very open to talking. And with the fact she was on that show, there's really nothing odd about her receiving mail about it.

Wr400
04-05-18, 23:12
I met a BSW over on 3rd ave rite around the hotel slim and kinda tall had a great attitude and very nice offered me her number and I didn't take it. And now I can't find her anymore she had kinda of a long face if that makes any sense any ideas who it could've been.

Clark Kent
04-06-18, 15:32
I met a BSW over on 3rd ave rite around the hotel slim and kinda tall had a great attitude and very nice offered me her number and I didn't take it. And now I can't find her anymore she had kinda of a long face if that makes any sense any ideas who it could've been.3rd Avenue where, and what hotel? We might discuss Woodlawn and the area by saying locations because everyone knows them, but this could be a couple of places downtown, or over near the fairgrounds. And just saying a hotel could literally be anywhere.

JoeDeertay
04-06-18, 16:12
Keep going back until you see her again. Trust me, she'll turn up. And a lot of times getting their number is a waste of time anyway, because they'll lose their phone, or get another one.

I met a BSW over on 3rd ave rite around the hotel slim and kinda tall had a great attitude and very nice offered me her number and I didn't take it. And now I can't find her anymore she had kinda of a long face if that makes any sense any ideas who it could've been.

Wr400
04-06-18, 19:10
3rd Avenue where, and what hotel? We might discuss Woodlawn and the area by saying locations because everyone knows them, but this could be a couple of places downtown, or over near the fairgrounds. And just saying a hotel could literally be anywhere.It was just east of the palace.

Clark Kent
05-19-18, 01:23
In the month we've been away, I've found out a couple of girls I met on the stroll have passed. It's been 20 years for one, and almost 30 years for another, since they've been out there, but there might be some on here who was around back then and knew them.

One girl that passed away a month ago was named Kip, her actual name, and she used that name on the street. She used to be on 1st Avenue in Woodlawn back in '97 to around 2000. She got into helping the homeless and downtrodden of late. I haven't seen her in like a decade, and the only reason I even knew she died is her obituary appeared in the paper.

The other girl I found out had passed, actually died what was 20 years ago a few weeks ago. Her name was Pam, and she used to hang around downtown around '90 and '91 around the old Granada on 4th and the Tourway Inn over by 65. She had long blonde hair, and always wore Daisy Dukes whenever she could. I'd been looking for her online forever, and finally did a search that pulled up an article showing that her husband at the time shot her in the head for what I'm guessing was smoking crack at a crack house. Knowing her, I'm sure that's what it was. Either way, she didn't deserve that.

NoskCaj
05-22-18, 00:08
Anybody ever hook up with diamond? Older thick WSW that used to post up on 3rd ave. Use to stay in a yellow house of 13th street in westend.

Clark Kent
05-24-18, 10:04
Anybody ever hook up with diamond? Older thick WSW that used to post up on 3rd ave. Use to stay in a yellow house of 13th street in westend.There was a 'Diamond' that used to hang around the Tourway and the Town in those areas back in the early 90's. All I remember about her was that she was a mess. That's back when there was more action on the west side than the east side. The Town used to be fairly active before they closed off the one side of it so people couldn't drive thru the lot. The Tourway was as well. You could ride thru their lot and girls would come out of their rooms, top or bottom, to let you know they were there. It's been completely dead at both those motels for years, so much so that I don't even consider riding by the Tourway on my runs, and only pass by the Town because it's part of my ride going thru that side of town. I really miss those days. The Town was active partly because of the projects that were a couple blocks over. If you went a block behind the Town, there was a road where girls would walk up and down the street because it led right into those projects. When they tore down basically half of the buildings in those projects, the majority of the action in that area disappeared, and moved over to Tuscaloosa Avenue, and around Parker High.

NoskCaj
05-24-18, 10:40
There was a 'Diamond' that used to hang around the Tourway and the Town in those areas back in the early 90's. All I remember about her was that she was a mess. That's back when there was more action on the west side than the east side. The Town used to be fairly active before they closed off the one side of it so people couldn't drive thru the lot. The Tourway was as well. You could ride thru their lot and girls would come out of their rooms, top or bottom, to let you know they were there. It's been completely dead at both those motels for years, so much so that I don't even consider riding by the Tourway on my runs, and only pass by the Town because it's part of my ride going thru that side of town. I really miss those days. The Town was active partly because of the projects that were a couple blocks over. If you went a block behind the Town, there was a road where girls would walk up and down the street because it led right into those projects. When they tore down basically half of the buildings in those projects, the majority of the action in that area disappeared, and moved over to Tuscaloosa Avenue, and around Parker High.Possibly the same one. This one did tell me she use to strip back in the day and has been in the game for awhile. My experiences with her have been pretty decent overall if we are talking about the same person. I met this diamond last year and she was pretty much up for anything.

PilotCary
05-26-18, 09:50
I saw Nikki last week she had a room in east lake. She looked good still doesn't have a phone. She calls me I have known her for long time. I would like to know what happened to Danielle have not seen her in a year. A friend of hers said Danielle was in Florida maybe warmer weather will bring her back.Never met her myself but got told that Nikki died about a month back. Heard she had been on a short vacation and had just got out. Don't know all the details but heard she was found behind Green Acres down by the Anchor.

Clark Kent
05-26-18, 17:55
The Diamond I knew would be at least in her mid 50's now, if not older. I would say she was at least 30 when I knew her in '90 or '91.

I don't know who this Nikki is by name, but probably by sight. I haven't delved deep into the area, of late, and haven't seen anybody around that I know besides Lilbit, Tracy, and a few others that I only know by sight, but not name. Tracy, it seems, will always be around the area. The first time I remember her was mid-90's, when she reminded me of Monica Lewinsky. After my experiences with her, I'll never date her again. Lilbit wasn't even an option for me, bleh. There's this one girl that hangs around the Bama who reminds me of an older version of Jenelle from Teen Mom. She happened upon me one night and wanted a ride, which is all she got. Gave her a few blocks ride, but ended up passing out in my vehicle in just those few blocks, so that was somewhat of an ordeal. But I couldn't help seeing just how much she looks like Jenelle, as Jenelle would look a few years older and lots more worn out LOL. She told me her name, but it escapes me, at the moment.

There is one girl I've noticed around the McDonalds area that's caught my interest. She's what I'd call big boned, and has long blonde hair, but looks early 20's in age. The only issue about her is she always is out and about with a thug or thugs, which causes me to pass each time I see her. I can just imagine what type personality she has just because of the company she keeps.

NoskCaj
05-26-18, 21:37
The Diamond I knew would be at least in her mid 50's now, if not older. I would say she was at least 30 when I knew her in '90 or '91.

I don't know who this Nikki is by name, but probably by sight. I haven't delved deep into the area, of late, and haven't seen anybody around that I know besides Lilbit, Tracy, and a few others that I only know by sight, but not name. Tracy, it seems, will always be around the area. The first time I remember her was mid-90's, when she reminded me of Monica Lewinsky. After my experiences with her, I'll never date her again. Lilbit wasn't even an option for me, bleh. There's this one girl that hangs around the Bama who reminds me of an older version of Jenelle from Teen Mom. She happened upon me one night and wanted a ride, which is all she got. Gave her a few blocks ride, but ended up passing out in my vehicle in just those few blocks, so that was somewhat of an ordeal. But I couldn't help seeing just how much she looks like Jenelle, as Jenelle would look a few years older and lots more worn out LOL. She told me her name, but it escapes me, at the moment.

There is one girl I've noticed around the McDonalds area that's caught my interest. She's what I'd call big boned, and has long blonde hair, but looks early 20's in age. The only issue about her is she always is out and about with a thug or thugs, which causes me to pass each time I see her. I can just imagine what type personality she has just because of the company she keeps.Yep, that's probably the same diamond. This one is like 57 now I think. She said she was originally from Georgia. Has blonde hair also. I know someone on here has some intel on how to reach her LOL. She was pretty popular before she went to jail this last time.

Clark Kent
05-27-18, 15:47
Yep, that's probably the same diamond. This one is like 57 now I think. She said she was originally from Georgia. Has blonde hair also. I know someone on here has some intel on how to reach her LOL. She was pretty popular before she went to jail this last time.That would be something if that's the same girl. With the things she was doing back then, I'm surprised she's still alive, if so. The one I know did have blonde hair, and was sort of short and had like a big booty black girl body. The main memory I have of her is the girl I hung around with was looking for her, and us finding her in the alley behind the Tourway screwing some bum black guy in the weeds. Most people I knew from back then have either vanished or died.

I see you have experiences in ATL also. I used to go over there a couple times a year and monger for several hours. I also know FIB, and also went on Lowery and Metropolitan, the various Peachtrees and Ponce downtown. The last couple of times I went it was dead as a doornail everywhere. Honestly just as dead as Birmingham had gotten. Wasn't worth my time making the trip.

NoskCaj
05-27-18, 16:26
That would be something if that's the same girl. With the things she was doing back then, I'm surprised she's still alive, if so. The one I know did have blonde hair, and was sort of short and had like a big booty black girl body. The main memory I have of her is the girl I hung around with was looking for her, and us finding her in the alley behind the Tourway screwing some bum black guy in the weeds. Most people I knew from back then have either vanished or died.

I see you have experiences in ATL also. I used to go over there a couple times a year and monger for several hours. I also know FIB, and also went on Lowery and Metropolitan, the various Peachtrees and Ponce downtown. The last couple of times I went it was dead as a doornail everywhere. Honestly just as dead as Birmingham had gotten. Wasn't worth my time making the trip.Now I'm like 90% sure she's the same on LOL. Now this diamond did have a body like a big booty black girl for the most part. Now age and the streets seems to have took its toll, but Her ass was enough to catch my attention. That's really the whole reason I started dealing with her. Big ass is kind of my niche I guess you can say. Fib was kind to me. I say check it out after 5 and see what you find. I definitely found what I was looking for as far as options that interested me, but unfortunately service could have been better. I plan on Going back though. As far as diamond have you ever had any dealings with her in the past or was she just a SW you kinda heard about?

Clark Kent
05-27-18, 19:26
Now I'm like 90% sure she's the same on LOL. Now this diamond did have a body like a big booty black girl for the most part. Now age and the streets seems to have took its toll, but Her ass was enough to catch my attention. That's really the whole reason I started dealing with her. Big ass is kind of my niche I guess you can say. Fib was kind to me. I say check it out after 5 and see what you find. I definitely found what I was looking for as far as options that interested me, but unfortunately service could have been better. I plan on Going back though. As far as diamond have you ever had any dealings with her in the past or was she just a SW you kinda heard about?No, I knew her. I didn't date her, but I knew her, and she knew me, as well. When you spend a lot of time with someone in that lifestyle, you end up becoming familiar with everyone in all different aspects of that life. Dealers, other SW, motel managers, their regular dates, random girls and bums who live on the street, just anybody they have dealings with. That's how I came to know Diamond. She was always hanging around the Tourway, and walking up and down the street between the Tourway and 4th Avenue North. I never was interested in her back then, because I have always tended to be into younger girls, or girls that had nice, athletic looking legs, which is what the girl I hung around with back then had. Back then it was moreso the athletic legs, because there wasn't many back then younger than me. Since then, I've always gravitated toward girls younger than 30. But she seemed to just get with whoever, and take risks when she did, and because of that as well, made me not really interested.

JayMax03
05-27-18, 20:44
There was a 'Diamond' that used to hang around the Tourway and the Town in those areas back in the early 90's. All I remember about her was that she was a mess. That's back when there was more action on the west side than the east side. The Town used to be fairly active before they closed off the one side of it so people couldn't drive thru the lot. The Tourway was as well. You could ride thru their lot and girls would come out of their rooms, top or bottom, to let you know they were there. It's been completely dead at both those motels for years, so much so that I don't even consider riding by the Tourway on my runs, and only pass by the Town because it's part of my ride going thru that side of town. I really miss those days. The Town was active partly because of the projects that were a couple blocks over. If you went a block behind the Town, there was a road where girls would walk up and down the street because it led right into those projects. When they tore down basically half of the buildings in those projects, the majority of the action in that area disappeared, and moved over to Tuscaloosa Avenue, and around Parker High.Is she still around?

NoskCaj
05-27-18, 21:13
Is she still around?Apparently she is around, but I'm trying to find where she posts up at now. Her last number is out of service and idk her new one.

ChefShon
05-29-18, 08:44
Apparently she is around, but I'm trying to find where she posts up at now. Her last number is out of service and idk her new one.I know her she has got to so small now because of drugs but I think she got locked up for a min haven't seen her in about 6 months. Would love to find her she was cool.

Likesbb
05-29-18, 22:54
Hey folks. I'm new to the Birmingham area and need some advice / guidance. Where should I be looking? I have plenty of info for the Raleigh, NC area. PM me and we can talk. Thank you in advance.

NoskCaj
05-30-18, 01:00
I know her she has got to so small now because of drugs but I think she got locked up for a min haven't seen her in about 6 months. Would love to find her she was cool.I noticed that. At one point she had completely lost her ass and I was really disappointed, but I honestly think going to jail did her some good. When she came back out the first time she gained a good bit of her thickness back, but I haven't seen her since she got locked up this last time. I've been on the hunt, but still no luck. Another WSW over that way claims to have seen her a few times, but she may be sticking to a select clientele and letting the track go altogether since she has a car now, or so I've heard. Hopefully she's gained back some of the "good" weight she lost.

ChefShon
05-30-18, 21:22
I noticed that. At one point she had completely lost her ass and I was really disappointed, but I honestly think going to jail did her some good. When she came back out the first time she gained a good bit of her thickness back, but I haven't seen her since she got locked up this last time. I've been on the hunt, but still no luck. Another WSW over that way claims to have seen her a few times, but she may be sticking to a select clientele and letting the track go altogether since she has a car now, or so I've heard. Hopefully she's gained back some of the "good" weight she lost.Hopefully someone will catch up with her and share that info on where diamond is hopefully she got that ass back.

NoskCaj
05-30-18, 22:49
Hopefully someone will catch up with her and share that info on where diamond is hopefully she got that ass back.Let's all hope. I had some plans for that ass LOL.

LordZog
06-01-18, 07:08
Never met her myself but got told that Nikki died about a month back. Heard she had been on a short vacation and had just got out. Don't know all the details but heard she was found behind Green Acres down by the Anchor.Saw her a few time, she was always really nice to me. Wondered what happened to her.

Manjushri
06-01-18, 07:39
Saw her a few time, she was always really nice to me. Wondered what happened to her.That is sad, but I'm not sure I remember which Nikki. Can you describe or post a photo?

RollTide777
06-01-18, 12:58
That is sad, but I'm not sure I remember which Nikki. Can you describe or post a photo?Her name was Kimberly Nicole Hawthorn her photos are on facebook. She was from Tuscaloosa a really sweet girl. So sad.

Clark Kent
06-02-18, 03:37
Her name was Kimberly Nicole Hawthorn her photos are on facebook. She was from Tuscaloosa a really sweet girl. So sad.So that's who she was. Damn. Odd thing is, I knew of her, but not from the stroll. About 3 years ago, there was an article on al.com about her, saying she'd disappeared and police and so forth were looking for her. It reminded me of the one that disappeared in the middle of the night in Ensley at that gas station about 15 years ago, so I always remembered her name, because it was unique. I also tried following to see if she was ever found. Nothing was ever said about her in an article, but I did a random FB search a few months later and came up a current FB account, where people were talking to her about drug use and so forth. I'm guessing her 'disappearance' from the article was her trying to get clean with a new boyfriend, and relapsed, and her disappearing was just her binging on crack for a few weeks. Seems like that's what her life was the last few years. Then when her obit was in the paper, I saw it, and was wondering what happened, since there was no mention of anything on her FB profile. I just assumed an overdose. Was there any article in the paper about finding her, even if they didn't give a name? That rings no bells with me. Hell, I had no idea she was out on the stroll here. If I saw her I'm sure I'd have recognized the face, and she'd definitely have been someone I'd have picked up. And now that I've connected the two, I went back and looked in my mugshots and have a couple of her from Tuscaloosa. My mugshot files aren't complete like in the past, as I basically stopped looking when they did away with them here, and never really got back into the habit. But either way, I still found two of her. It's a shame when things come to an end like that for these girls. There's been a few I've found out about in recent months that's ended in similar ways.

PilotCary
06-02-18, 23:00
So that's who she was. Damn. Odd thing is, I knew of her, but not from the stroll. About 3 years ago, there was an article on al.com about her, saying she'd disappeared and police and so forth were looking for her. It reminded me of the one that disappeared in the middle of the night in Ensley at that gas station about 15 years ago, so I always remembered her name, because it was unique. I also tried following to see if she was ever found. Nothing was ever said about her in an article, but I did a random FB search a few months later and came up a current FB account, where people were talking to her about drug use and so forth. I'm guessing her 'disappearance' from the article was her trying to get clean with a new boyfriend, and relapsed, and her disappearing was just her binging on crack for a few weeks. Seems like that's what her life was the last few years. Then when her obit was in the paper, I saw it, and was wondering what happened, since there was no mention of anything on her FB profile. I just assumed an overdose. Was there any article in the paper about finding her, even if they didn't give a name? That rings no bells with me. Hell, I had no idea she was out on the stroll here. If I saw her I'm sure I'd have recognized the face, and she'd definitely have been someone I'd have picked up. And now that I've connected the two, I went back and looked in my mugshots and have a couple of her from Tuscaloosa. My mugshot files aren't complete like in the past, as I basically stopped looking when they did away with them here, and never really got back into the habit. But either way, I still found two of her. It's a shame when things come to an end like that for these girls. There's been a few I've found out about in recent months that's ended in similar ways.I have searched for news articles to see if there were more details to be told and have found none. I was told of her passing by 2 different girls on the street that both had the same similar story of what happened. Supposedly she was either self medicated or forced and then found out back of Green Acres. Some other girls throughout the years have ended up deceased on the street and nothing could be found on them either. I guess its seen to some as not important enough to make into a news story for the general public.

Clark Kent
06-03-18, 13:16
I have searched for news articles to see if there were more details to be told and have found none. I was told of her passing by 2 different girls on the street that both had the same similar story of what happened. Supposedly she was either self medicated or forced and then found out back of Green Acres. Some other girls throughout the years have ended up deceased on the street and nothing could be found on them either. I guess its seen to some as not important enough to make into a news story for the general public.I'm just surprised there's not even a story about an unidentified body being found or something of the like. Usually when a body appears somewhere, there's at least a small article stating as much. I thought it interesting, also, that when they made that long article about her being missing a few years ago, there was never a follow up as to her reappearing. I just came across the article I had bookmarked, and then did a FB search, and saw she was posting on FB as if nothing happened. There's always these big to-do's about someone missing, but hardly ever a follow-up, if they're found. I remember around 2010 or so there was this SW everybody seemed to know that was murdered, or so everyone on the street said. Jayda I think was her name. I never found anything online about it, nor did I ever find out who she was streetwise. It seems to be a common theme.

SteveStone123
06-03-18, 20:54
Hygiene is a big turn off for me, no matter how hot the provider is. I have gone "soft" on hot providers before who have a, how do you say? Salty, sea like smell. I once picked up a girl in a rented Ford Fiesta. She left a lingering odor on the seat that you could ve still smell the next day.

JoeDeertay
06-04-18, 07:52
Then don't pick any of them up this time of year. A regular girl would smell like a dumpster after 2-3 hours walking in this heat.

Hygiene is a big turn off for me, no matter how hot the provider is. I have gone "soft" on hot providers before who have a, how do you say? Salty, sea like smell. I once picked up a girl in a rented Ford Fiesta. She left a lingering odor on the seat that you could ve still smell the next day.

Clark Kent
06-04-18, 12:47
Hygiene is a big turn off for me, no matter how hot the provider is. I have gone "soft" on hot providers before who have a, how do you say? Salty, sea like smell. I once picked up a girl in a rented Ford Fiesta. She left a lingering odor on the seat that you could ve still smell the next day.That was a random comment LOL. Yes, this time of year would be a bad time to pick a girl up, then. Through my many years of mongering, I learned it was never a good idea to pick up a SW during the day in the summer, without expecting something nasty and smelly. Imagine how your body is after working in the yard on a sunshiny, hot and muggy day. If it's like mine, it's sweaty, oily, hot and nasty. Well that's how they end up, after being out in the heat and humidity. My rule has always been only at night during the summer, and then that's only mildly better. The cold during the winter at least keeps down the chances of the nastiness. That also reminds me of something a girl I knew told me once about Lilbit. At one point Lilbit was spending time at this place a girl I hung around with was also staying. It was also during the heat of the summer. She told me that Lilbit came in to change clothes, and she took her stuff off, and she could smell her across the room. She also just changed clothes, without freshening up. I asked her what she smelled like, and she just gave me this look without saying, LOL. That's why I've always said never, ever about Lilbit, not to mention some of her don't give a fuck practices on the stroll.

LordZog
06-11-18, 10:41
I have searched for news articles to see if there were more details to be told and have found none. I was told of her passing by 2 different girls on the street that both had the same similar story of what happened. Supposedly she was either self medicated or forced and then found out back of Green Acres. Some other girls throughout the years have ended up deceased on the street and nothing could be found on them either. I guess its seen to some as not important enough to make into a news story for the general public.The story going around now is that her "dealer" gave her a Hot Shot. (rat poison). Don't know for sure but that's what some of the girls are saying.

PilotCary
06-11-18, 18:15
The story going around now is that her "dealer" gave her a Hot Shot. (rat poison). Don't know for sure but that's what some of the girls are saying.Yeah I was told the same story. Horrible way to go if it's truth.

Member #5802
06-11-18, 23:11
Anyone sampled the tall blonde that is always wearing workout clothes?

I first saw her a few weeks ago down around 50th, then she worked down around Macky D's for a week or 2, now she appears to be hanging primarily near the sunoco. Tall, slim, usually wearing yoga type pants and a workout top. Looks good from a distance. Swung around on her today, but was beaten to the punch.

ChefShon
06-12-18, 03:51
Anyone sampled the tall blonde that is always wearing workout clothes?

I first saw her a few weeks ago down around 50th, then she worked down around Macky D's for a week or 2, now she appears to be hanging primarily near the sunoco. Tall, slim, usually wearing yoga type pants and a workout top. Looks good from a distance. Swung around on her today, but was beaten to the punch.Would love to meet her and love a tall blonde how's the body.

RollTide777
06-12-18, 09:07
Would love to meet her and love a tall blonde how's the body.Her name is Holly she is everywhere last week she was at the Anchor. Better looking from a distance but service is good. Will rush if you let her friendly good attitude BBBJ. 40.

ChefShon
06-12-18, 15:08
Her name is Holly she is everywhere last week she was at the Anchor. Better looking from a distance but service is good. Will rush if you let her friendly good attitude BBBJ. 40.Is this by the airport or another area. Trying to get a land mark.

RollTide777
06-12-18, 16:04
Is this by the airport or another area. Trying to get a land mark.The Anchor is a hotel in East Lake 1st ave north and 85th street. It is close to East Lake Park.

Member #5802
06-15-18, 07:22
Her name is Holly she is everywhere last week she was at the Anchor. Better looking from a distance but service is good. Will rush if you let her friendly good attitude BBBJ. 40.Snagged her on Wednesday afternoon. You're right, she's rough up close, but she's a decent performer. Parked at a house a few streets south of the stroll for the deed, she claims she lives there temporarily, $40 BBBJ + 10 for cim. Would probably repeat.

LordZog
06-18-18, 06:37
Driving south on 1st Ave and Sat. Morning at 7 AM. BSW near Krispy Kream, don't know her, shorts and halter top, really wired and acting crazy. Near the Fast Track WSW, I didn't know, brown short hair, orangen shirt and white short. Circled to check her out, but she was gone. WSW Leslie standing on corner at 61st Street, looped around to see how she looked. Rough, no make up, hair not combed, talking to a thug. WSW sitting in front of American could see her very well. Looked old, long white dress. Driving and at 830. Woman still sitting in front of American. WSW Alexis at 67th St. 40'ish red hair, bigger woman, usually wears glasses, she's reliable $20 BBBJ.

Gareth
06-19-18, 11:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gareth
06-20-18, 16:52
I was out and Wednesday near the Eastwood Walmart and saw a girl with multi-colored leggings. Actually, all of her clothes were multi-colored. WSW probably 30's or 40's. Anyone see this girl before. I may have seen her and Monday as well.

LordZog
06-28-18, 05:38
1st Ave and. WSW little'Bit standing outside American, with another WSW that I didn't know, 5'8? Fat, 30'ish, black hair short dress. Traci, WSW 45, short hair at 67th. Broken arm / sling, bloody from recent assault. She's reliable.

ChefShon
06-28-18, 20:03
1st Ave and. WSW little'Bit standing outside American, with another WSW that I didn't know, 5'8? Fat, 30'ish, black hair short dress. Traci, WSW 45, short hair at 67th. Broken arm / sling, bloody from recent assault. She's reliable.Where are on 1st ave need to see about these 2.

Clark Kent
06-30-18, 04:28
Where are on 1st ave need to see about these 2.The American is on 1st in Woodlawn around 59th Street across from McDonalds.

InCarBj
07-03-18, 00:21
I rode up and down 1st for a while on Monday afternoon. Some laps there were several SWs out between McD's & the Bama. I also saw a blonde WSW walking from the Anchor to the Shell. I ended up picking up a BSW named Bre near the Bama. She took me to a spot close by and gave my BBBJ. No rushing at all and very good service. I will repeat.

Zone 3
07-08-18, 11:48
Woke up early and got on the road to head to Anniston. Decided since I was already in Birmingham that I would make a pit stop on first ave. There were multiple girls out and about despite it being early Sunday morning. Even saw Bre cute self walking but she disappeared before I could scoop her up. Looked like most girls were out trying to get their fix so I just left empty handed.

JoeDeertay
07-08-18, 17:19
They're streetwalkers. They're all out to get money so they can get their fix. That's what they do. They're not out there because they just love getting in strangers vehicles and sucking unknown cock.

Woke up early and got on the road to head to Anniston. Decided since I was already in Birmingham that I would make a pit stop on first ave. There were multiple girls out and about despite it being early Sunday morning. Even saw Bre cute self walking but she disappeared before I could scoop her up. Looked like most girls were out trying to get their fix so I just left empty handed.

InCarBj
07-08-18, 17:22
I can't tell you how many times I have spotted her only to have her disappear before I could get turned around and get back to her. But my recent experience with her proved to be worth the effort.

Zone 3
07-09-18, 02:21
I'm well aware that they are streetwalkers otherwise I wouldn't have poster in the streetwalkers threads. I was saying that they were more interested in getting their fix them trying to make money.

They're streetwalkers. They're all out to get money so they can get their fix. That's what they do. They're not out there because they just love getting in strangers vehicles and sucking unknown cock..

InCarBj
07-09-18, 10:22
I can't tell you how many times I have spotted her only to have her disappear before I could get turned around and get back to her. But my recent experience with her proved to be worth the effort.That post was intended to be a reply to Z3's post about Bre. I'm not sure how it ended up as a separate post. Sorry guys.

LovesEmThick
07-10-18, 14:32
I have been reading this forum for years. I just want to finally say thanks to the vets for the info and experience aswell as A2 for getting this resource back.

JoeDeertay
07-10-18, 17:26
All they're out there for is for a fix. They're drug addicts. They're not out there saving up for college. They get up (if they're lucky) and all they have on their mind is getting enough money to pay for their drug of choice, a room for the night if they don't mooch one from someone, cigarettes, booze, and maybe food. That's it.

I'm well aware that they are streetwalkers otherwise I wouldn't have poster in the streetwalkers threads. I was saying that they were more interested in getting their fix them trying to make money.

LordZog
07-13-18, 12:04
This morning 1st Ave N driving south....Crazy Valerie walking south at Oporto, looked pretty clean, but no thanks. BSW, didn't know at corner of old Andrew BBQ....dressed nice, look good..circle and she was gone. Bree, BSW near the fast track, she reliable circled she was gone. Near McDonalds 2 wsw walking N toward the Sky Inn, curley blonde w/pink streaks, short dress nice slim body 5'3"....other brunette taller and heavier, brown dress.....circled they were both gone may have a room at the Sky....past McD's saw wsw, looked like Karley, but may not have been, black hair red shirt....circled and saw her getting into a truck.....driving North ugly bsw near the Bama.....Val still strolling around 70th St. In the parking lot of the Anchor, blond who's been talked about on her with a bunch of guys in the Parking lot....headed home..guess I getting slow....

NoskCaj
07-13-18, 17:55
I'm just noticing there are no white girls with ass out, at least that I've seen. Granted the strolling scene as a whole is pretty dead in Birmingham unless you have some reason to be in and out of the drug houses a lot of these away hang out in. I finally reconnected with diamond who BTW works 3rd ave. And around the liquor store and I thought she'd be my default go to big booty white girl, but let's face it. She hasn't stood the test of time. It's mostly just excess skin at this point. I ride from first to 3rd to arkadelephia to downtown and every where in between and it's the same spinner type chicks everywhere. I guess Birmingham just isn't the place for a big booty hunter like myself. And no I'm not talking about some of the fat cows people like to fool themselves into believing are "thick". I'm talking ass to waist ratio at least 2:1. Now when I visited Atlanta. Whew! Good times.

LordZog
07-18-18, 10:48
This morning. Crazy acting WSW short hair, 5'8 slim at Fast track. Circle for closer look actually looked fairly nice, but really high and probably trouble so passed, she was not pleased. WSW Curly Blonde / pink streaks, short shorts, halter top walking across from McD's. Same one I missed last week. Said she was called "T", looked better from a distance, older than I thought at least 45-50, but clean, appeared sober, seemed nice so. Did have a room, messy but clean. Said boyfriend stayed with her but no sign of him around. Nice BBBJCIM 30. Had fun, will look for her again sometime.

ChefShon
07-25-18, 08:56
I'm just noticing there are no white girls with ass out, at least that I've seen. Granted the strolling scene as a whole is pretty dead in Birmingham unless you have some reason to be in and out of the drug houses a lot of these away hang out in. I finally reconnected with diamond who BTW works 3rd ave. And around the liquor store and I thought she'd be my default go to big booty white girl, but let's face it. She hasn't stood the test of time. It's mostly just excess skin at this point. I ride from first to 3rd to arkadelephia to downtown and every where in between and it's the same spinner type chicks everywhere. I guess Birmingham just isn't the place for a big booty hunter like myself. And no I'm not talking about some of the fat cows people like to fool themselves into believing are "thick". I'm talking ass to waist ratio at least 2:1. Now when I visited Atlanta. Whew! Good times.Yeah use to be real thick and a great fat ass but now she disappointing to say the least what a same what drugs have done to her use to be my go to thick white girl but not anymore sad.

NoskCaj
07-25-18, 12:20
Yeah use to be real thick and a great fat ass but now she disappointing to say the least what a same what drugs have done to her use to be my go to thick white girl but not anymore sad.Yeah man, now instead of ass it's just a bunch of excess skin and I'm not a fan, or perhaps her age just got the best of her. I did scope a new white girl on 3rd though. Didn't go for the scoop, because it was the middle of the day when I saw her and I tend to try to be a little more discreet. Anyway she posts up outside of the hotel between the tire shop and the projects sometimes. Yesterday she was by autozone. Not a pawg imo, but I feel like she's one of those girls who would low key have a nice bubble once the shorts came off. The only thing is her face looks kinda broken out. I'm not sure if it's acne or a side effect from drug use, but it def. Takes a few points from her for me. Also on 1st ave and I noticed a pretty thick looking WSW about a week ago standing outside of the hotel across from the pacific seafood spot. She wears like this big red Minnie Mouse bow in her head sometimes. She looked pretty thick, but I couldn't tell if she had a gut or not.

ChefShon
07-25-18, 20:38
Yeah man, now instead of ass it's just a bunch of excess skin and I'm not a fan, or perhaps her age just got the best of her. I did scope a new white girl on 3rd though. Didn't go for the scoop, because it was the middle of the day when I saw her and I tend to try to be a little more discreet. Anyway she posts up outside of the hotel between the tire shop and the projects sometimes. Yesterday she was by autozone. Not a pawg imo, but I feel like she's one of those girls who would low key have a nice bubble once the shorts came off. The only thing is her face looks kinda broken out. I'm not sure if it's acne or a side effect from drug use, but it def. Takes a few points from her for me. Also on 1st ave and I noticed a pretty thick looking WSW about a week ago standing outside of the hotel across from the pacific seafood spot. She wears like this big red Minnie Mouse bow in her head sometimes. She looked pretty thick, but I couldn't tell if she had a gut or not.Thanks for the info about the others I'll be checking to see I'd they have that pawg. But diamond just drink and those drugs got her and just fucked her body up real bad sad she was a sexy old phat ass lady.

ImmortalOne06
07-26-18, 00:27
Thanks for the info about the others I'll be checking to see I'd they have that pawg. But diamond just drink and those drugs got her and just fucked her body up real bad sad she was a sexy old phat ass lady.2 years ago I got arrested pretty WSW waiting 1st ave next to hotel across seafood place she told she had A room in that hotel and then I went in but if was sting LEO we're in there waiting for me.

JoeDeertay
07-26-18, 07:24
The clue should've been that she was a "pretty" street walker.

2 years ago I got arrested pretty WSW waiting 1st ave next to hotel across seafood place she told she had A room in that hotel and then I went in but if was sting LEO we're in there waiting for me.

ChefShon
07-26-18, 08:07
2 years ago I got arrested pretty WSW waiting 1st ave next to hotel across seafood place she told she had A room in that hotel and then I went in but if was sting LEO we're in there waiting for me.Thanks for the info I'll be very careful.

NoskCaj
07-26-18, 16:44
2 years ago I got arrested pretty WSW waiting 1st ave next to hotel across seafood place she told she had A room in that hotel and then I went in but if was sting LEO we're in there waiting for me.Preciate it. That thought crossed my mind and that's the last thing I need to happen. And yeah chef diamond was definitely something special. A mature with a phat ole booty who was down for whatever basically. I got a couple vids from when I saw her earlier this year that I'm going to try to share. I might still swing her way every blue moon as a last resort though, but I really would like a dependable pawg who is not a total rush job. I feel like there's a hidden gem out there, but just got to find her LOL. I remember a few years back I saw a white girl with a really phat ass by the anchor on 1st ave, but I never saw her again. If I come across one I'll keep you guys updated though.

JayMax03
07-27-18, 16:22
Preciate it. That thought crossed my mind and that's the last thing I need to happen. And yeah chef diamond was definitely something special. A mature with a phat ole booty who was down for whatever basically. I got a couple vids from when I saw her earlier this year that I'm going to try to share. I might still swing her way every blue moon as a last resort though, but I really would like a dependable pawg who is not a total rush job. I feel like there's a hidden gem out there, but just got to find her LOL. I remember a few years back I saw a white girl with a really phat ass by the anchor on 1st ave, but I never saw her again. If I come across one I'll keep you guys updated though.If you got a vid of Diamond please do share I don't know what she looks like.

ChefShon
07-28-18, 10:05
If you got a vid of Diamond please do share I don't know what she looks like.If you do have some video of diamond please post them especially before she fell off. I have a few pics of her before she went down in my other phone but would love to see these videos.

ChefShon
07-28-18, 10:09
If you got a vid of Diamond please do share I don't know what she looks like.

Preciate it. That thought crossed my mind and that's the last thing I need to happen. And yeah chef diamond was definitely something special. A mature with a phat ole booty who was down for whatever basically. I got a couple vids from when I saw her earlier this year that I'm going to try to share. I might still swing her way every blue moon as a last resort though, but I really would like a dependable pawg who is not a total rush job. I feel like there's a hidden gem out there, but just got to find her LOL. I remember a few years back I saw a white girl with a really phat ass by the anchor on 1st ave, but I never saw her again. If I come across one I'll keep you guys updated though.Yeah share the vids of diamond, and I haven't seen her see must out at night like she use to be, she really had a great ass though if I catch up to her I'll definitely take some pics and get a vid from her we where real cool.

NoskCaj
07-29-18, 08:29
Yeah share the vids of diamond, and I haven't seen her see must out at night like she use to be, she really had a great ass though if I catch up to her I'll definitely take some pics and get a vid from her we where real cool.I'll upload them sometime this week. Not anything major. Basically some ass shots during a BJ. She's kinda iffy about being on camera so I didn't get a feature film or anything. Upload those pics also chef! Got to see what those are looking like.

NoskCaj
08-02-18, 15:08
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5b6337901156e Nothing special, but it's something.

JoeDeertay
08-02-18, 17:22
For a second, I thought a bean bag chair was sucking you off.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5b6337901156e Nothing special, but it's something.

JayMax03
08-02-18, 17:29
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5b6337901156e Nothing special, but it's something.If you got them digits let me in on her. She ain't a PAWG but I like how thick she is.

ChefShon
08-03-18, 09:04
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5b6337901156e Nothing special, but it's something.I don't think she has a phone number just got to catch her I'm looking for those pics.

Clark Kent
08-03-18, 21:06
Does anybody have a face pic of Diamond? If it's the same girl I knew from the early 90's, I only have a vague recollection of what she looked like back then. The image that always comes to my mind is Judi Evans from Days of our Lives fame. I'm sort of interested in chatting with her, since it's not often you run into someone from almost three decades earlier in this type of hobby. Plus she might be interested to know the girl I hung out with back then is dead.

NoskCaj
08-04-18, 00:37
Does anybody have a face pic of Diamond? If it's the same girl I knew from the early 90's, I only have a vague recollection of what she looked like back then. The image that always comes to my mind is Judi Evans from Days of our Lives fame. I'm sort of interested in chatting with her, since it's not often you run into someone from almost three decades earlier in this type of hobby. Plus she might be interested to know the girl I hung out with back then is dead.I'm like 99.9% sure that's the one LOL. I looked up Judi Evans and can definitely see her looking like that back in the day. Jeez she must have been something else in her prime. Smh, she needs to go to rehab or something. I need the old diamond back LOL.

LordZog
08-05-18, 07:40
Preciate it. That thought crossed my mind and that's the last thing I need to happen. And yeah chef diamond was definitely something special. A mature with a phat ole booty who was down for whatever basically. I got a couple vids from when I saw her earlier this year that I'm going to try to share. I might still swing her way every blue moon as a last resort though, but I really would like a dependable pawg who is not a total rush job. I feel like there's a hidden gem out there, but just got to find her LOL. I remember a few years back I saw a white girl with a really phat ass by the anchor on 1st ave, but I never saw her again. If I come across one I'll keep you guys updated though.The only big girls that I know are Alexis and Leslie. WSW Alexis is no rush, reliable and clean, she a redhead, 5' 8", heavy set, usually wearing glasses. I've usually seen her between I20 and 75th St on 1st Ave and. WSW Leslie is also thick, 5'6", brown hair, bad drug problem, good service but will whine about wanting more $. My see her anywhere from the American to Oporto. Karly has gained some weight but I wouldn't consider her a pawg. She's been hanging around McDonald's on 1st.

ChefShon
08-05-18, 08:57
The only big girls that I know are Alexis and Leslie. WSW Alexis is no rush, reliable and clean, she a redhead, 5' 8", heavy set, usually wearing glasses. I've usually seen her between I20 and 75th St on 1st Ave and. WSW Leslie is also thick, 5'6", brown hair, bad drug problem, good service but will whine about wanting more $. My see her anywhere from the American to Oporto. Karly has gained some weight but I wouldn't consider her a pawg. She's been hanging around McDonald's on 1st.I'll be on the look out for them and diamond will be last resort.

NoskCaj
08-05-18, 20:03
The only big girls that I know are Alexis and Leslie. WSW Alexis is no rush, reliable and clean, she a redhead, 5' 8", heavy set, usually wearing glasses. I've usually seen her between I20 and 75th St on 1st Ave and. WSW Leslie is also thick, 5'6", brown hair, bad drug problem, good service but will whine about wanting more $. My see her anywhere from the American to Oporto. Karly has gained some weight but I wouldn't consider her a pawg. She's been hanging around McDonald's on 1st.Hmmm. Does Leslie fall in the pawg category? I know alot of people consider "Thick" a generally big girl, like a bbw or overall fat. My definition of thick is thick thighs and butt with an observably smaller waist. Not saying she has a flat stomach, but he butt has to stick out further that her belly does. I've seen some posts in other forums where the girl is supposedly "thick", but in reality she's a fat slob and her stomach sticks out further than her ass. I know there has to be another gym out there. There's just not alot of girls that are out in the open, at least when I'm out. I'm tired of seeing the same generic skinny, meth head, hills have eyes looking WSW that are out. The sad part is those kind are out in abundance, but not a one WSW who has eaten her corn bread and cabbage is out on the stroll? One WSW I'm still amazed that gets business is tammy who walks 3rd ave. Diamond told me she does threesomes with her sometimes. Apparently the head action is amazing, but I would never get close enough to find out.

NoskCaj
08-05-18, 21:08
BTW just got word diamond is back in jail, so for all you wanting to sample hold your horses for a few weeks LOL.

Clark Kent
08-06-18, 17:36
Is this the Lesley (correct spelling) you mean? I got these pics off her several FB pages. She's got a big butt, which doesn't really show in her pics. She's 44 years old now, way past my interest in the paying category. But she was also way past my interest a long time ago based on her attitude and things I'd heard from many different sources. A while back, everybody I knew around the SW scene in Woodlawn /1st Avenue was saying Lesley had something nobody wanted. That stopped my interest right there, regardless if it was true or not. When those things are passed around by multiple sources, regardless of the intent, I'm not going to just dismiss them as untrue, or jealousy. She was away from the scene for a while because she was visiting Tutwiler. Before that, when she initially came onto the scene, I tried picking her up, but she at the time seemed to be more interested in dating darker complexions, and always ignored me whenever I tried approaching her. Attesting to all her pics on FB and the guys she's with, that would appear to be her choice. Later on when I heard the things I did, I was glad she chose to shun me.

NoskCaj
08-06-18, 20:27
Is this the Lesley (correct spelling) you mean? I got these pics off her several FB pages. She's got a big butt, which doesn't really show in her pics. She's 44 years old now, way past my interest in the paying category. But she was also way past my interest a long time ago based on her attitude and things I'd heard from many different sources. A while back, everybody I knew around the SW scene in Woodlawn /1st Avenue was saying Lesley had something nobody wanted. That stopped my interest right there, regardless if it was true or not. When those things are passed around by multiple sources, regardless of the intent, I'm not going to just dismiss them as untrue, or jealousy. She was away from the scene for a while because she was visiting Tutwiler. Before that, when she initially came onto the scene, I tried picking her up, but she at the time seemed to be more interested in dating darker complexions, and always ignored me whenever I tried approaching her. Attesting to all her pics on FB and the guys she's with, that would appear to be her choice. Later on when I heard the things I did, I was glad she chose to shun me.I think Leslie is the was I saw with the bright red mini mouse bow I saw standing out awhile back. Body shape looks about the same and she also shares the same olive skinned complexion that almost made me think she could have been mixed. I really hate that that rumor is attached to her because she fits exactly what I'm looking for as a big booty mature was, but honesty it's not worth any long term packages.

Bamaforplay
08-07-18, 13:47
It has been quite some time since I have picked up a streetwalker. They were my first introduction into this hobby, but I have moved on to different avenues. With that having been said, nothing quite gives you the same thrill as being on the hunt, so from time to time I find myself cruising known areas to see what I can see. I almost took the plunge today around noon. I found an excuse to ride out towards Woodlawn and up 1st Ave and a couple of times.

I saw a sexy looking (from the back) blonde with pink / purple highlights in her hair. She had quite the body from the rear, but the front view exhibited signs of much wear and tear. She was in a black top and black shorts with a large tattoo on her from right quad and "Fred" tattooed in cursive on her right shoulder. I parked and watched her for a few minutes before a tall black haired girl caught my eye. She was tall, thin, and with black curly hair, and filled out her short shorts and red top much better than the blonde girl did. She was really attractive, especially for a girl on the stroll. About that time a THIRD girl appeared across the street. I didn't get as good of a look at her, but she was younger, black, and had long hair in braids or dreds.

Of all the times I ride through and see nothing, I was overwhelmed this morning. Once I saw the black haired girl, I was really considering picking one of them up. The phone rang and distracted me, and really brought me back from the thought, so I drove on.

The moral of the story is that the only time you're going to see these girls out walking is when they are out walking. Years (and years) ago, you could time and predict their routes with some certainty, but nowadays its mostly hit or miss. It was a hit out there today, and really took me back!

Clark Kent
08-07-18, 14:43
There's never been a time when you could predict when girls were going to be out. They run by their addiction schedules. The only difference between today and the past is cell phones keep a lot of them off the street, when in the past the street was their main venue for finding sources of money. I'm sure now, with the loss of CL and BP, there's eventually going to be more and more girls reappearing on the street once they've burned the bridges of their phone contacts.

JoeDeertay
08-07-18, 16:20
There's never been a time when you could predict a SW's times or routes. Its always depended on when they needed a fix of whatever they were taking at the time. That's why the thrill was in the chase. You could see a girl out and if the circumstances didn't dictate that you could pick her up, you may go out everyday and not see her again for two weeks. I've literally gone out lurking 3-4 times in a day trying to find a certain someone, or even a gem. There were girls I picked up in a certain spot that were 7-8's as far as SW, and I would go out looking for them again and never see them. Some I never saw more than once. And believe me I spent a lot of time back in the day cruising around.

It has been quite some time since I have picked up a streetwalker. They were my first introduction into this hobby, but I have moved on to different avenues. With that having been said, nothing quite gives you the same thrill as being on the hunt, so from time to time I find myself cruising known areas to see what I can see. I almost took the plunge today around noon. I found an excuse to ride out towards Woodlawn and up 1st Ave and a couple of times.

I saw a sexy looking (from the back) blonde with pink / purple highlights in her hair. She had quite the body from the rear, but the front view exhibited signs of much wear and tear. She was in a black top and black shorts with a large tattoo on her from right quad and "Fred" tattooed in cursive on her right shoulder. I parked and watched her for a few minutes before a tall black haired girl caught my eye. She was tall, thin, and with black curly hair, and filled out her short shorts and red top much better than the blonde girl did. She was really attractive, especially for a girl on the stroll. About that time a THIRD girl appeared across the street. I didn't get as good of a look at her, but she was younger, black, and had long hair in braids or dreds.

Of all the times I ride through and see nothing, I was overwhelmed this morning. Once I saw the black haired girl, I was really considering picking one of them up. The phone rang and distracted me, and really brought me back from the thought, so I drove on.

The moral of the story is that the only time you're going to see these girls out walking is when they are out walking. Years (and years) ago, you could time and predict their routes with some certainty, but nowadays its mostly hit or miss. It was a hit out there today, and really took me back!

Bamaforplay
08-07-18, 17:35
There's never been a time when you could predict when girls were going to be out. They run by their addiction schedules. The only difference between today and the past is cell phones keep a lot of them off the street, when in the past the street was their main venue for finding sources of money. I'm sure now, with the loss of CL and BP, there's eventually going to be more and more girls reappearing on the street once they've burned the bridges of their phone contacts.At one time one could generally rely on girls being out at certain times, 5:00 PM for the on-the-way-home-from-work crowd, for instance, and also at 2:00 AM for the on-the-way-home-from-the-bar crowd as these historically are prime times for girls to maximize their opportunities. Seeing three girls out at 11:00 AM on a Tuesday and all within shouting distance of one another was an out of the ordinary experience for me, and remarkable enough for me to share it with you guys.

Clark Kent
08-07-18, 18:07
That's all well and good for people to assume girls are going out at those times. But for someone such as myself who has known, been around the lifestyle, hung around them, and been inside the know of many girls, that just really isn't the case. There might be some girls who look at things like that, but the vast majority of them are going to let their addiction be their time clock. You might pass by at those times and they're out there, but they're not all out there cause they know what time of day it is per se. I've rode the stroll for thirty plus years, and I've seen them out every hour, every minute, of every day of the week.

NoskCaj
08-08-18, 03:28
That's all well and good for people to assume girls are going out at those times. But for someone such as myself who has known, been around the lifestyle, hung around them, and been inside the know of many girls, that just really isn't the case. There might be some girls who look at things like that, but the vast majority of them are going to let their addiction be their time clock. You might pass by at those times and they're out there, but they're not all out there cause they know what time of day it is per se. I've rode the stroll for thirty plus years, and I've seen them out every hour, every minute, of every day of the week.Yo! Could yo dm leslie's facebook info?

LovesEmThick
08-08-18, 17:16
Last Friday I took the opportunity to cruise 1 ave a few times. Saw a rather nasty looking BSW. I also saw a skinny girl in a bright dress out for a walk I pulled into a intersection she asked me if I was someone. My response was no and she walked off. Anyone know who she is?

Bhm Guy
08-09-18, 14:29
That's all well and good for people to assume girls are going out at those times. But for someone such as myself who has known, been around the lifestyle, hung around them, and been inside the know of many girls, that just really isn't the case. There might be some girls who look at things like that, but the vast majority of them are going to let their addiction be their time clock. You might pass by at those times and they're out there, but they're not all out there cause they know what time of day it is per se. I've rode the stroll for thirty plus years, and I've seen them out every hour, every minute, of every day of the week.I agree with Clark. You never know when some of these women will pop up on the street. I wish there was some way to predict their appearances. Maybe Apple or Google will come up with an app for that!

LordZog
08-13-18, 09:50
I agree with Clark. You never know when some of these women will pop up on the street. I wish there was some way to predict their appearances. Maybe Apple or Google will come up with an app for that!Why'all are absolutely right. Totally hit and miss. About the only thing you can be sure of, is that sometime during the day or night, rain or shine, hot or cold. They'll be out looking for some $ in order to refill their meds. They may only be out for 5 minutes, if they catch a ride and get enough to survive another day. But they'll be out. You've just got to enjoy the "Hunt".

LordZog
08-13-18, 16:41
Something big going at the Sky when I drove by at noon. Must have been 20 LEO / Dets. About a dozen cars pulled over on the Street. With people being checked. Looked like most of the room were open and residents standing out in the parking lot. Several of the girls have been staying there for a couple of weeks. Hope they're all alright, guess we'll hear on the 5 o'clock news.

JoeDeertay
08-13-18, 19:05
Too bad it wasn't being bulldozed.

Something big going at the Sky when I drove by at noon. Must have been 20 LEO / Dets. About a dozen cars pulled over on the Street. With people being checked. Looked like most of the room were open and residents standing out in the parking lot. Several of the girls have been staying there for a couple of weeks. Hope they're all alright, guess we'll hear on the 5 o'clock news.

NoskCaj
08-14-18, 16:43
Something big going at the Sky when I drove by at noon. Must have been 20 LEO / Dets. About a dozen cars pulled over on the Street. With people being checked. Looked like most of the room were open and residents standing out in the parking lot. Several of the girls have been staying there for a couple of weeks. Hope they're all alright, guess we'll hear on the 5 o'clock news.Apparently someone was killed there from what I heard.

Boxcar
08-14-18, 17:05
Something big going at the Sky when I drove by at noon. Must have been 20 LEO / Dets. About a dozen cars pulled over on the Street. With people being checked. Looked like most of the room were open and residents standing out in the parking lot. Several of the girls have been staying there for a couple of weeks. Hope they're all alright, guess we'll hear on the 5 o'clock news.Murder and robbery suspect was picked up there about that time. No murders there that day.

ChefShon
08-28-18, 12:52
Has anyone heard about diamond I thought I saw her passing but wasn't sure if was her and didn't have time to turn around to see if was her.

NoskCaj
08-29-18, 03:59
Has anyone heard about diamond I thought I saw her passing but wasn't sure if was her and didn't have time to turn around to see if was her.Saw her about two days ago. Planning on hitting her up today, but IDK. I have digits, but I'm going to see if she's cool with me sharing first. Honestly I found a diamond-esk SW in bessemer last night that looked more like the old diamond than the new. She was at the ace motel. Booty was ok. Didn't really poke out or anything, but maybe it was just her choice of clothes, because she had some nice, thick thighs. I think I'll make a pass tomorrow to see if I can spot her. Thankfully an older guy put me on game with her, so while she might ask for $. 4 she'll do $. 2 LOL. Still not that phat booty pawg I've been craving, but it'll do for now. Also saw lesley in person a like a week ago. She was the one I saw with the red bow that time. Has ass, but it's more of a "because you're big" type of ass rather than a genuine nice phat ass. Still curious about what it looks like bare, so might give it a shot if I see her again, but I'm not dying for it. If anyone has the plug on a true pawg let me know.

ChefShon
08-29-18, 07:25
Saw her about two days ago. Planning on hitting her up today, but IDK. I have digits, but I'm going to see if she's cool with me sharing first. Honestly I found a diamond-esk SW in bessemer last night that looked more like the old diamond than the new. She was at the ace motel. Booty was ok. Didn't really poke out or anything, but maybe it was just her choice of clothes, because she had some nice, thick thighs. I think I'll make a pass tomorrow to see if I can spot her. Thankfully an older guy put me on game with her, so while she might ask for $. 4 she'll do $. 2 LOL. Still not that phat booty pawg I've been craving, but it'll do for now. Also saw lesley in person a like a week ago. She was the one I saw with the red bow that time. Has ass, but it's more of a "because you're big" type of ass rather than a genuine nice phat ass. Still curious about what it looks like bare, so might give it a shot if I see her again, but I'm not dying for it. If anyone has the plug on a true pawg let me know.Diamond knows me chef if you can share that info # and I'll be glad to hit her up. And would like more info on this thick one you talking about.

JayMax03
08-29-18, 10:14
Saw her about two days ago. Planning on hitting her up today, but IDK. I have digits, but I'm going to see if she's cool with me sharing first. Honestly I found a diamond-esk SW in bessemer last night that looked more like the old diamond than the new. She was at the ace motel. Booty was ok. Didn't really poke out or anything, but maybe it was just her choice of clothes, because she had some nice, thick thighs. I think I'll make a pass tomorrow to see if I can spot her. Thankfully an older guy put me on game with her, so while she might ask for $. 4 she'll do $. 2 LOL. Still not that phat booty pawg I've been craving, but it'll do for now. Also saw lesley in person a like a week ago. She was the one I saw with the red bow that time. Has ass, but it's more of a "because you're big" type of ass rather than a genuine nice phat ass. Still curious about what it looks like bare, so might give it a shot if I see her again, but I'm not dying for it. If anyone has the plug on a true pawg let me know.Hey if she's cool with it can I get them digits as well?

NoskCaj
08-29-18, 14:04
So, I met the WSW that I saw yesterday at the ace. Chopped it up with her and then gave her a ride to the gas station. Goes by tattoo. I guess because she's tatted up. Thighs were ok, but I was unimpressed by the ass. Tbh looked a little sloppy to me. Claims she used to be a dancer, but obviously the wonder years are behind her. Seems like more of an utr (as utr as you can be standing in front of a motel I guess). She says she's down on luck rn and that's why is working. Boobs were nice though, about a B or C cup. I personally don't see myself partaking. I'm a man that likes big asses and she just doesn't fit the bill for me, but she seems cool so for those looking to try her out she seems cool, so go for it.

JayMax03
08-29-18, 15:49
So, I met the WSW that I saw yesterday at the ace. Chopped it up with her and then gave her a ride to the gas station. Goes by tattoo. I guess because she's tatted up. Thighs were ok, but I was unimpressed by the ass. Tbh looked a little sloppy to me. Claims she used to be a dancer, but obviously the wonder years are behind her. Seems like more of an utr (as utr as you can be standing in front of a motel I guess). She says she's down on luck rn and that's why is working. Boobs were nice though, about a B or C cup. I personally don't see myself partaking. I'm a man that likes big asses and she just doesn't fit the bill for me, but she seems cool so for those looking to try her out she seems cool, so go for it.Doesn't she work with a younger girl name Kendall?

NoskCaj
08-29-18, 18:26
Doesn't she work with a younger girl name Kendall?Not really sure about that one. I asked some of the other SW about her before she came out again and they said they didn't really know her because she's not a regular on that side of town and she also confirmed she is actually from all the way on the other side of bham almost. She did show me some pics of 1 or 2 of her homegirls when we were talking, so perhaps that's the girl you're referring to. She was like a brunette bbw who tattoo claimed had a habit for "dog food" if you know what I mean. I passed on the friend also, because she looked fat from the pics.

JayMax03
08-29-18, 19:47
The girls you and I are referring to are blonde I remember seeing Kendall in Homewood she went by Baby K and she was with a older blonde went by the name Tattoo.

BartMan1966
08-30-18, 16:32
A couple of Fridays ago the small truck stop off Arkadelphia road was hopping with activity. Two brunettes and a couple of blonds were on the menu. I negotiated a deal with a thicker, older blond. Since then it has been very slow. Has anyone had any luck at the large truck stop off Daniel Payne?? I have only seen one young blond walking across the parking lot.

Clark Kent
09-02-18, 14:23
Slim pickings out last night around East Lake / Woodlawn. All I saw was some half drunk 40 something black woman with a limp trying to get into every car she saw around Ensley Seafood. Then Tracey over by the Bama had on some skimpy outfit that would have looked good back in the 90's when she reminded me of Monica Lewinsky. Now she just looked sad. She used to be a lot more plumper, but now she's skinny and saggy looking.

Craigslist being taken down has really messed up my ability to find anything fun to get into. I'd almost sworn off picking up girls, and was focusing on ads and hooking up for free. There's another site I've found which is similar, but there's not enough people on it yet for it to be anything close to CL.

LordZog
09-03-18, 07:23
Anybody know what happened to Chastity (skinny white redhead) that used to walk on 50th Street and and Richard Arrington. She spent some time with LEO but is out and not at her old location. She was always a fun date and I would like to find her again.

NoskCaj
09-05-18, 00:17
Slim pickings out last night around East Lake / Woodlawn. All I saw was some half drunk 40 something black woman with a limp trying to get into every car she saw around Ensley Seafood. Then Tracey over by the Bama had on some skimpy outfit that would have looked good back in the 90's when she reminded me of Monica Lewinsky. Now she just looked sad. She used to be a lot more plumper, but now she's skinny and saggy looking.

Craigslist being taken down has really messed up my ability to find anything fun to get into. I'd almost sworn off picking up girls, and was focusing on ads and hooking up for free. There's another site I've found which is similar, but there's not enough people on it yet for it to be anything close to CL.Honestly dude if you're trying to really find some action it might be time to do a little traveling to some other cities. My thing is unless you have a bunch of time on your hands it's going to be hard to find consistent action. The problem is alot of girls are working from motel rooms, so it's really a matter of getting lucky and catching them out. Then some girls run back in their rooms if they see you circling too frequently because of fear of LEO. What's your type bro? I might be able to point you in the right direction. I've gotten to the point now that I just enjoy the hunt about as much as I do actually "dating". It's just such a relief finding a SW that's actually decent around these parts so I do alot of riding around. Most of the girls out here look like zombies and I'm sorry, I know we're not looking for models out here, but I could never date a SW like say tammy who walks 3rd ave no matter how amazing he BJ is according to the word on the street. Don't get me wrong though, tammy is cool as hell as a person and if that's your thing go for it, but that's just my thing. Anyway my point is maybe take a ride down to ATL or huntsville every now and then and enjoy the SW scene in other spots. I personally want to try orlando's SW scene at some point. I see their forum every now and then and there seems to be alot of PAWG action going on that I know I'd love. Also, Chef if you see this and haven't checked your inbox yet check it dude.

HSVObserver
09-05-18, 09:20
Honestly dude if you're trying to really find some action it might be time to do a little traveling to some other cities. My thing is unless you have a bunch of time on your hands it's going to be hard to find consistent action. The problem is alot of girls are working from motel rooms, so it's really a matter of getting lucky and catching them out. Then some girls run back in their rooms if they see you circling too frequently because of fear of LEO. What's your type bro? I might be able to point you in the right direction. I've gotten to the point now that I just enjoy the hunt about as much as I do actually "dating". It's just such a relief finding a SW that's actually decent around these parts so I do alot of riding around. Most of the girls out here look like zombies and I'm sorry, I know we're not looking for models out here, but I could never date a SW like say tammy who walks 3rd ave no matter how amazing he BJ is according to the word on the street. Don't get me wrong though, tammy is cool as hell as a person and if that's your thing go for it, but that's just my thing. Anyway my point is maybe take a ride down to ATL or huntsville every now and then and enjoy the SW scene in other spots. I personally want to try orlando's SW scene at some point. I see their forum every now and then and there seems to be alot of PAWG action going on that I know I'd love. Also, Chef if you see this and haven't checked your inbox yet check it dude.Huntsville has some limited action, but it's hit and miss. I expected the website shut downs to put more tail on the street but I guess they have to get pretty f'ed up to resort to getting in a strange man's car and swallowing his cum. That's why you're seeing such slim pickings on the street in b'ham. When they make a little bit of money (and most mongers are proud of giving as little as possible) they spend it on drugs. Not soap, deordoant, perfume, jewelry, make up, hair, nails or even food and gym memberships. If you want all that you're going to have to pay a little extra! 😊.

However there is plenty of hot tail in Orlando on the OBT. It's amazing and worth a trip if you ever get the chance!

LovTheHunt
09-07-18, 14:57
Huntsville has some limited a
ction, but it's hit and miss. I expected the website shut downs to put more tail on the street but I guess they have to get pretty f'ed up to resort to getting in a strange man's car and swallowing his cum. That's why you're seeing such slim pickings on the street in b'ham. When they make a little bit of money (and most mongers are proud of giving as little as possible) they spend it on drugs. Not soap, deordoant, perfume, jewelry, make up, hair, nails or even food and gym memberships. If you want all that you're going to have to pay a little extra! 😊.

However there is plenty of hot tail in Orlando on the OBT. It's amazing and worth a trip if you ever get the chance!Orange Blossom Trail it's absolutely loaded with fine Talent. I have lots of hookups there. Business takes me there about every 3 weeksI used to post under love to hunt as senior member a couple of years back. I have had a go-to girl that recently moved to LA Look forward to posting and sharing info. P.S. OBT is a definite go if you find yourself in Orlando!!

As in the past happy to share with those who reciprocate.

LovTheHunt
09-08-18, 02:53
Orange Blossom Trial does indeed have some very fine talent. Business takes me there about every 3 weeks and I do have a lot of hook-ups. I'm really not new I used to post under love the hunt a couple years ago as a senior member. I know I have to pay my dues again to become a senior member. With that being said any contributing senior member headed to Orlando I'll be happy to help out. I look forward to being able to contribute to this form and maybe sharing some info. My go to girl moved to LA L Stay safe out there.

LovTheHunt
09-11-18, 10:45
Picked up a new girl off 1st yesterday or at least new to me. Tall sandy blonde colored hair probably around 40. You can tell that she was once overweight a little extra skin. She is one of the few that could actually carry on a normal conversation. Good attitude and could take a pounding no complaints. Negotiated 40 BJ & FS. About 10 more than I like to pay but as I said she was a trooper. She offered to include Greek for an additional 10. Oh location 67st off 1st Ave and. I have digits for contributing senior members that will reciprocate. Back when I was posting under love to hunt I had to go through the process and steps that is why I say senior members. Always PM please. Stay safe!

HSVObserver
09-12-18, 11:18
Orange Blossom Trial does indeed have some very fine talent. Business takes me there about every 3 weeks and I do have a lot of hook-ups. I'm really not new I used to post under love the hunt a couple years ago as a senior member. I know I have to pay my dues again to become a senior member. With that being said any contributing senior member headed to Orlando I'll be happy to help out. I look forward to being able to contribute to this form and maybe sharing some info. My go to girl moved to LA L Stay safe out there.You're lucky! I no longer get to travel to Orlando for business so it's hard to find a reason to get away. But on the rare occasion I get down there I am amazed at all the available talent! Wish Huntsville had half that much talent out on a daily basis!

Happy hunting!

RollTide777
09-12-18, 19:00
Anybody know what happened to Chastity (skinny white redhead) that used to walk on 50th Street and and Richard Arrington. She spent some time with LEO but is out and not at her old location. She was always a fun date and I would like to find her again.I saw her Sunday night still looks great and is a fun date. She was in East Lake close to Shell station.

JustAGeek
09-12-18, 20:13
OBT is known as "The Trail" - not the trial.

Orange Blossom Trial does indeed have some very fine talent. Business takes me there about every 3 weeks and I do have a lot of hook-ups. I'm really not new I used to post under love the hunt a couple years ago as a senior member. I know I have to pay my dues again to become a senior member. With that being said any contributing senior member headed to Orlando I'll be happy to help out. I look forward to being able to contribute to this form and maybe sharing some info. My go to girl moved to LA L Stay safe out there.

LovTheHunt
09-13-18, 08:05
OBT is known as "The Trail" - not the trial.Thanks for pointing that out Siri doesn't always listen. Frontier has flights for 39 bucks you should try it out.

LordZog
09-15-18, 05:34
Rode around some yesterday on 1st Ave and from Roebuck to Woodlawn. WSW, I didn't know at 75th. Black hair, shorts, saggy thighs, glasses. Kinda nerdy looking. Valarie walking at 67th St. , Lesley sitting rear McD's, several nasty looking BSW between 70th and I-20. Saw T (skinny blonde, big tattoo on are thigh), who used to walk near the Sky in Roebuck. She's now posting on skip the games. Nothing going on around Messer and Ga Rd. Jennie walking near the Shell. She's usually reliable and fun, asks 40 but take 20. And will always whine for a tip.

BartMan1966
09-17-18, 14:47
I just made a pass around the Citgo at Arkadelphia and saw at least four providers but LEO is very active. I saw five different cars in the area. Also there was a to "good to be true" up the road at the motel near Cherry avenue. Be on your guard if you are cruising this afternoon.

NoskCaj
09-19-18, 22:46
Saw a black haired pawg walking across the street from family dollar on 1st ave. Now, this was a true pawg. Not like lesley where it's a fat chick with thick thighs. I'm talking slim waist and a big bubble booty. She was wearing I think a navy shirt and camo pants. I could have sworn she was black seeing her from the back LOL. Anybody ever seen her? I tried to get one of the girls I know from around there to give me more info, but joke's on me for expecting her to be dependable.

ChefShon
09-20-18, 07:57
Saw a black haired pawg walking across the street from family dollar on 1st ave. Now, this was a true pawg. Not like lesley where it's a fat chick with thick thighs. I'm talking slim waist and a big bubble booty. She was wearing I think a navy shirt and camo pants. I could have sworn she was black seeing her from the back LOL. Anybody ever seen her? I tried to get one of the girls I know from around there to give me more info, but joke's on me for expecting her to be dependable.If you find out about this pawg and any info send me a message I love a pawg.

NoskCaj
09-20-18, 12:09
If you find out about this pawg and any info send me a message I love a pawg.I got you man. I pm'd you about diamond. Did you ever get in touch with her? If so how was it?

JayMax03
09-20-18, 17:07
I got you man. I pm'd you about diamond. Did you ever get in touch with her? If so how was it?I did. She turned me down flat don't know why though but I'm not going to beg for.

ChefShon
09-20-18, 19:26
Saw a black haired pawg walking across the street from family dollar on 1st ave. Now, this was a true pawg. Not like lesley where it's a fat chick with thick thighs. I'm talking slim waist and a big bubble booty. She was wearing I think a navy shirt and camo pants. I could have sworn she was black seeing her from the back LOL. Anybody ever seen her? I tried to get one of the girls I know from around there to give me more info, but joke's on me for expecting her to be dependable.

I got you man. I pm'd you about diamond. Did you ever get in touch with her? If so how was it?Yeah I got in touch with diamond just like old times but she is looking rough.

NoskCaj
09-21-18, 09:31
Yeah I got in touch with diamond just like old times but she is looking rough.Yeah man. She's really down on her luck right now. I hate that because she really is a sweet person, but I guess being around a bunch of bad influences all day, every day makes it hard to maintain. She actually said the court was going to order her to go to rehab, which I felt would have been good for her, but she said she didn't go. I can't imagine why.

LovTheHunt
09-24-18, 13:20
I was out Saturday afternoon when I came across a tall brunette named Heather. This was my first encounter with her and she said she was originally from Tennessee. She is definitely on the candy however very accommodating. Really there was anything that seemed off the table. Total damage was 40. I do plan a repeat visit Tuesday afternoon. P.S. Dropped her off on 1st Ave and 72nd. No digits at this time.

Clark Kent
09-25-18, 02:56
I was out Saturday afternoon when I came across a tall brunette named Heather. This was my first encounter with her and she said she was originally from Tennessee. She is definitely on the candy however very accommodating. Really there was anything that seemed off the table. Total damage was 40. I do plan a repeat visit Tuesday afternoon. P.S. Dropped her off on 1st Ave and 72nd. No digits at this time.Sounds like that's Heather that's been around the area off and on for several years now. She's really the only one that treats you decent, and doesn't rush. She makes no doubt that she does the hard stuff, flat out usually says what she does. But she's always been sweet whenever I've ran across her. That's the kind of girl I look for nowadays, and gets harder and harder to find. She never has a phone, just always shows you areas she'll be, and usually if she isn't locked up, she'll be close by.

A few weeks ago I mentioned that CL ads going down caused issues with me finding girls of late, and someone here replied like I had no idea where to find girls, and they'd help me if I needed help. Trust me, I know exactly where to find girls to pay. That wasn't my issue. It was because I was using CL to hookup with girls for FREE, and with that gone, it's cut into my avenues of finding girls who just want to hookup for fun. Still has, to an extent.

ChefShon
09-25-18, 08:44
Yeah man. She's really down on her luck right now. I hate that because she really is a sweet person, but I guess being around a bunch of bad influences all day, every day makes it hard to maintain. She actually said the court was going to order her to go to rehab, which I felt would have been good for her, but she said she didn't go. I can't imagine why.I remember when diamond was the thickest pawg around about a year ago but drugs have got her just messed up. I wish she would do rehab. But she always say she not going to stop.

JayMax03
09-25-18, 09:48
I remember when diamond was the thickest pawg around about a year ago but drugs have got her just messed up. I wish she would do rehab. But she always say she not going to stop.Stop what? Drugs or hobby? Man I wonder what she look now since why'all say the drugs are messing her up.

LovTheHunt
09-26-18, 09:35
I had another nice visit with Heather yesterday afternoon. I met her on 1st Avenue in 68th Street. Very sweet and accommodating girl. FS total 40. Clark you're absolutely spot-on on her personality and service. As all of them she is currently working on getting a phone.

ChefShon
09-27-18, 20:37
Stop what? Drugs or hobby? Man I wonder what she look now since why'all say the drugs are messing her up.Yes she use to super sexy and great body but the alcohol and drugs have taken a toll on her. Still nice but just looking bad.

Clark Kent
10-01-18, 00:46
Age can also take a toll on someone, as well. Even people that have money. It's genetics, more than anything. Diamond was in her 30's back in the early 90's when I knew her, so she's well getting close to 60 now. I've not seen her since then, but me being someone that doesn't consider paying someone who's older than their 20's, I wouldn't be interested anyway. I just would like to talk to her, if it's the same girl, as there's not many times you run across someone who's been a SW for that length of time, and someone who knew and possibly remembers the people who I used to run around with back then. Sometimes I feel like the Lone Ranger, as there's nobody still around from back in those days, and even a decade ago, for that matter. I'll ride by places and remember things that happened there, but the people are long gone. Very rarely do you find someone who was hooked on drugs in the past end up clean and doing good. It happens, but more often than not, they end up dead, in prison, or just gone.

Heftylover
10-01-18, 20:29
I concur. I got into the SW scene back at the beginning of its demise. I used to mainly monger the Ttown area and can remember when Alberta City was like a gold mine. Now all those SWs that used to be in that area are no where to be found. I used to have field days there and on Hargrove rd. I can remember if I wanted to find a WSW I rode alberta and if I wanted a BSW I rode hargrove. My how times have changed.

Sometimes I feel like the Lone Ranger, as there's nobody still around from back in those days, and even a decade ago, for that matter. I'll ride by places and remember things that happened there, but the people are long gone. Very rarely do you find someone who was hooked on drugs in the past end up clean and doing good. It happens, but more often than not, they end up dead, in prison, or just gone.

Clark Kent
10-02-18, 07:13
I concur. I got into the SW scene back at the beginning of its demise. I used to mainly monger the Ttown area and can remember when Alberta City was like a gold mine. Now all those SWs that used to be in that area are no where to be found. I used to have field days there and on Hargrove rd. I can remember if I wanted to find a WSW I rode alberta and if I wanted a BSW I rode hargrove. My how times have changed.I remember your posts through the years, and always looked to them or the members with something about Bama or Tide in their names anytime I ever ventured down Tuscaloosa way.

As for the local scene, I have to say it's picked up of late. I've done some extensive riding around the area the last week or so, and there's girls out all over. I'm guessing the lack of easy online posting has finally caught up to them. Anytime I ride by the Anchor, there's always girls out walking between there and the Shell. There's also a decent amount of girls hanging around the vicinity of the Bama, as well, to a smaller extent, the ones around Woodlawn proper around McDonalds. I also went over to the west side of town, and there's girls on Tuscaloosa Avenue and Center, and some around Parker High. You can also get lucky around 3rd Ave West as well, if you look around. I've gotten a lot pickier as the years have gone by, so I do more riding than actual dating, but for the ones that don't mind drama, age and worn out looks, then there's plenty of pickings out there. I also saw Lesley on the opposite side of 1st, down between Oporto and where Heather generally hangs out. She's tried to get me to pick her up each time she saw me, which was a surprise, as in the past she always gave me the cold shoulder. Either what I drive now appears more pricey, or she's less picky and choosy with the lighter complexions nowadays. Either way, she burned that bridge long ago with me.

I also noticed a lot of the areas where I used to go park have been vacated of late. There used to be a vacant house where for over a decade, I would occasionally use the driveway. When I passed by and looked, I saw it's completely gone. This one was on a street a couple streets behind old Gate City School, the first turn after you went up and over the old train track. Might as well say where, as it's not there anymore. But it was always a quick place to park if needed, and I used it quite often thru the years. I also noticed Little Mexico is completely gone, as well. I could ride thru there, and occasionally find girls walking. It's just crazy the number of places they're tearing down or vacating of late.

InCarBj
10-04-18, 10:47
Great information as usual CK!! You brought up recent sightings at places I have long considered dead, and haven't bothered with in years. I will definitely have to check those out. I am usually out during the day times, so my pickings seem to be a lot slimmer. So I really appreciate your update.

Also, to ALL readers: keep in mind that Uncle LEO began a new fiscal year 10/1. With all of that fresh money in his pocket, he seems to be quite active this week. Be safe out there!

Clark Kent
10-05-18, 04:32
Great information as usual CK!! You brought up recent sightings at places I have long considered dead, and haven't bothered with in years. I will definitely have to check those out. I am usually out during the day times, so my pickings seem to be a lot slimmer. So I really appreciate your update.

Also, to ALL readers: keep in mind that Uncle LEO began a new fiscal year 10/1. With all of that fresh money in his pocket, he seems to be quite active this week. Be safe out there!I think the secondary places were all dead because of the easy availability of the online places to post ads. With that falling to the wayside, for the most part, I believe it took a few months, but the street action has picked up because of it. I know there's several other online alternatives, but hopefully the blabbermouths that like to be the local Captain Save-a-hoes will not spread them around. There's nightly been more street action in the last couple of weeks, than I've seen in the last decade.

Did you read about the cameras to be installed around town in the next few months? I wonder how that'll affect mongering. The cameras they put out in various places around 10 years ago, I've remembered where they were, and always made a point to not be blatant around them. It seems these new ones are going to be 'Big Brother' like, and will make going thru the various areas more than one pass through in a reasonable length of time out of the question.

BKMillz72
10-17-18, 12:12
Rode through Birmingham today anchor on first all the way to the other end of Sloss furnace. Not much out BSW's mostly. Spotted a blond spinner on Georgia Road right before the red light turing to the airport. Circled around to check her out, she was on a dead end street by some abandoned homes with some dogs just standing there. I Motioned her over and she started yelling at some the dogs that were following her out. I didn't think much of it tell she got close enough for me to ask if she was OK and needed a ride, she must of had some mental illness going on or was on something because she took off after I spoke to her and bolted down the road. On my way out I met Crystal at McDonald's. Older 40 ish WSW little bit of a belly she was sweet but I decided to pass in her. I know it's a crapshoot when you out sightseeing but I'm more into the WSW's should I be driving another area of town. Any tips would be gladly appreciated.

HSVObserver
10-18-18, 09:23
Age can also take a toll on someone, as well. Even people that have money. It's genetics, more than anything. Diamond was in her 30's back in the early 90's when I knew her, so she's well getting close to 60 now. I've not seen her since then, but me being someone that doesn't consider paying someone who's older than their 20's, I wouldn't be interested anyway. I just would like to talk to her, if it's the same girl, as there's not many times you run across someone who's been a SW for that length of time, and someone who knew and possibly remembers the people who I used to run around with back then. Sometimes I feel like the Lone Ranger, as there's nobody still around from back in those days, and even a decade ago, for that matter. I'll ride by places and remember things that happened there, but the people are long gone. Very rarely do you find someone who was hooked on drugs in the past end up clean and doing good. It happens, but more often than not, they end up dead, in prison, or just gone.Yes, I can relate to your post as well. Similar situation here but in Huntsville. I remember specific dates and girls from the early 90's and the locations they would hang out. The girls shift from one area of town to another over the years based on pressure from neighbors and LE. There is actually one WSW that was out back then that I still see out walking occasionally. The years and miles have taken a toll but she is still alive and not in prison! (Miracle) I don't pick her up because her mind is just too full of drama. But I still enjoy the hunt. Been blessed to have never been pulled over or had to deal with STD. But I play very safe! A good HJ is safe and usually satisfies!

Clark Kent
10-20-18, 07:46
Rode through Birmingham today anchor on first all the way to the other end of Sloss furnace. Not much out BSW's mostly. Spotted a blond spinner on Georgia Road right before the red light turing to the airport. Circled around to check her out, she was on a dead end street by some abandoned homes with some dogs just standing there. I Motioned her over and she started yelling at some the dogs that were following her out. I didn't think much of it tell she got close enough for me to ask if she was OK and needed a ride, she must of had some mental illness going on or was on something because she took off after I spoke to her and bolted down the road. On my way out I met Crystal at McDonald's. Older 40 ish WSW little bit of a belly she was sweet but I decided to pass in her. I know it's a crapshoot when you out sightseeing but I'm more into the WSW's should I be driving another area of town. Any tips would be gladly appreciated.Honestly the area around Woodlawn and East Lake probably have the largest concentration of white girls of any area in town. There's going to be a peppering of them, everywhere, but that area is where most are.

NoskCaj
10-20-18, 16:08
Honestly the area around Woodlawn and East Lake probably have the largest concentration of white girls of any area in town. There's going to be a peppering of them, everywhere, but that area is where most are.Yeah, I agree but I hate there is such a scarcity of quality SW (ironic statement I know). Most I see walking that way are zombies and the halfway decent to good looking ones are also are all hidden up in the motels. Every now and then you'll see a good one, but then probably never see them again due to them being in rooms all the time. I guess they all have regulars or are either just getting hit by the local suppliers which I guess would be a win win for them. I know that the good ones are hidden away though because I had a girl that told me about her friend who frequently dates out of motels in woodlawn / eastlake. Unfortunately she began to get jealous and also was under the idea that I would keep looking out for her with her bringing nothing to the table. Now she can't even get me to pick up the phone. This is actually twice that I've seen some hot walkers, but she refused to give me info.

Member #6237
11-01-18, 19:18
Saw 2 WSW yesterday by the Bama Inn. One older one younger. Any information on them?

Member #6237
11-01-18, 19:43
Saw 2 WSW by Bama. One older one younger, Any information?

NoskCaj
11-02-18, 17:05
Anybody know a WSW that goes by cj in the east lake /1st ave. Area?

Clark Kent
11-03-18, 16:35
Saw 2 WSW by Bama. One older one younger, Any information?That's like saying I saw a good show on television, do you have any information about it? We need more details to give any chance of a review.

Honestly, the older one was probably Tracey. She's recently dyed her hair black, and to this day reminds me of Monica Lewinsky, though I'd not pick her up if she was the last girl on the street. Not worth the drama. The one appearing younger could be the girl that reminds me of Jenelle from Teen Mom, though she's in her late 30's. I forgot her name, though it's the same name as another girl that is, or was, around the area. There was a redhead someone sent me a number for a while back who was supposed to be hanging around the same area, that I inadvertently deleted with my PM's. I also found her on FB through that number back when I had it. Though I've yet to see the redhead out and about, I'd definitely pick her up if I did.

Clark Kent
11-03-18, 16:37
Anybody know a WSW that goes by cj in the east lake /1st ave. Area?I know the name, can't remember who it is, though. The name goes a while back, at least over five years.

ChefShon
11-03-18, 18:41
Anyone seen diamond trying to she if she ok. I saw her about 2 weeks ago. And nothing since.

Clark Kent
11-04-18, 03:28
Anyone seen diamond trying to she if she ok. I saw her about 2 weeks ago. And nothing since.Where exactly is Diamond supposed to be, this day and time? Back in the day she was always hanging around the Tourway Inn, though nobody has hung around there in years.

NoskCaj
11-07-18, 03:15
Anyone seen diamond trying to she if she ok. I saw her about 2 weeks ago. And nothing since.Saw her today on 3rd while I was passing. Ok might kind of be an overstatement. I mean she's alive, but she's been having it kind of rough lately. If I can I try to help her out here and there by giving her a few bucks. Cool chick. Just can't give leave the candy alone. I'll shoot you her new number Chef. Side note: I chopped it up with her a few days ago. Honestly we just talked because she's cool like that. Anyway somewhere in the conversation there was this big booty girl in a swim suit on the tv and diamond says "I used to look like that. I used to wear a size 42 in jeans. " all I Could think was dammit! I wish I had known her when she first moved here. Hate to say this, but I feel like jail or rehab would do wonders on her body.

JoeDeertay
11-07-18, 09:21
It's amazing to read some of these posts, both in this section and others, about the supposed caring and concern of some of these girls. Saying things like "jail or rehab" would do someone wonders, or "I wish they'd get off drugs" or whatever, but then talk about giving them money. Well, what the hell do you think they're going to do with the money? Something sensible? Yeah right. It's like watching that show Intervention when reading some of these things. On every episode a family member wants desperately for someone to get help, get better, but the dummies keep giving them money for drugs or booze, or even drives them to pick up whatever is killing them. And jail or rehab would do a lot of people good. And getting a fat ass out of it wouldn't be the highest of priorities.

ChefShon
11-07-18, 10:20
Saw her today on 3rd while I was passing. Ok might kind of be an overstatement. I mean she's alive, but she's been having it kind of rough lately. If I can I try to help her out here and there by giving her a few bucks. Cool chick. Just can't give leave the candy alone. I'll shoot you her new number Chef. Side note: I chopped it up with her a few days ago. Honestly we just talked because she's cool like that. Anyway somewhere in the conversation there was this big booty girl in a swim suit on the tv and diamond says "I used to look like that. I used to wear a size 42 in jeans. " all I Could think was dammit! I wish I had known her when she first moved here. Hate to say this, but I feel like jail or rehab would do wonders on her body.Cool yes send me that info would love to holla at her and I knew her when she was hella thick but I agree she needs to leave the candy alone and rehab. But if could send me that info.

NoskCaj
11-07-18, 13:08
Deleted by Admin

Seriously what do I have to do? The guys User Title says "Asshole" if I ban him he will just make a new account. Why are you engaging him?

A2

VegasCruiser
11-10-18, 15:42
Longtime monger from Las Vegas. I'll be out there next month to visit an ailing relative. From what I gather from posts here prime SW area is 1st ave from airport heading north. I'll be staying at a hotel in the area. Anyone care to share nuances of the area? Looking for low-rent WSWs that offer a mean BBBJ. I can steer people to the same if you ever visit Vegas. I just don't want to cruise an unknown area and get robbed or arrested. If anyone could share a number or two that would be great.

LovTheHunt
11-13-18, 01:40
Longtime monger from Las Vegas. I'll be out there next month to visit an ailing relative. From what I gather from posts here prime SW area is 1st ave from airport heading north. I'll be staying at a hotel in the area. Anyone care to share nuances of the area? Looking for low-rent WSWs that offer a mean BBBJ. I can steer people to the same if you ever visit Vegas. I just don't want to cruise an unknown area and get robbed or arrested. If anyone could share a number or two that would be great.Funny I will be traveling to Vegas 1st of December. I was there in August had pretty good luck. I will be staying at the cosmopolitan this trip. PM me and I will share my UTR 21 year old. I have been seeing her for about 3 months now incredible. I will be in Vegas on the 10th of December maybe we can reciprocate.

NoskCaj
11-15-18, 13:12
Longtime monger from Las Vegas. I'll be out there next month to visit an ailing relative. From what I gather from posts here prime SW area is 1st ave from airport heading north. I'll be staying at a hotel in the area. Anyone care to share nuances of the area? Looking for low-rent WSWs that offer a mean BBBJ. I can steer people to the same if you ever visit Vegas. I just don't want to cruise an unknown area and get robbed or arrested. If anyone could share a number or two that would be great.So, 1st has an abundance of WSW, but most of the halfway decent ones work the hotels. I'm picky and look for girls with some junk in the trunk, so perhaps the girls that are usually out are more up your alley if you don't care about that type of thing. Arkadelphia is a good area for WSW as well. I also have a WSW around bessemer who is pretty cool and has no problem connecting you with her friends. I've never personally dated her, but I keep her in the shuffle just in case I ever need a plan B. Don't know how attractive your SW are in vegas, but keep in mind these are SW so don't expect alot in the looks department haha. There are some gems out here, but there are also quite a few zombies. It all kinda depends on the luck of the draw. I've had days where I drive around the hot spots for hours and came up empty, and others where I wasnt even looking and just so happened to come across a gem.

Member #6237
11-15-18, 14:53
Met a WSW at McDonald's on 1st this morning. I was working and needed to stop there. She was walking and came in to warm up, only had enough loose change for a cup of hot water and some sugar packs. I couldn't visit then due to work. Slipped her a couple bucks and she ordered food. She had a great bod for a SW, wish I wasn't working because she was. Wish I got her contact for later. Good luck out there.

So, 1st has an abundance of WSW, but most of the halfway decent ones work the hotels. I'm picky and look for girls with some junk in the trunk, so perhaps the girls that are usually out are more up your alley if you don't care about that type of thing. Arkadelphia is a good area for WSW as well. I also have a WSW around bessemer who is pretty cool and has no problem connecting you with her friends. I've never personally dated her, but I keep her in the shuffle just in case I ever need a plan B. Don't know how attractive your SW are in vegas, but keep in mind these are SW so don't expect alot in the looks department haha. There are some gems out here, but there are also quite a few zombies. It all kinda depends on the luck of the draw. I've had days where I drive around the hot spots for hours and came up empty, and others where I wasnt even looking and just so happened to come across a gem.

NoskCaj
12-22-18, 00:40
Met a WSW pawg that goes by sharie on 1st. Phat booty and ok face, but skills were subpar. Opted for a CBJ. Kinda pricey at $. 4, and I tried talking her down but I was curious and she wouldn't budge. Not sure if she offers BBBJ. It's kind of my rule of thumb not to go BB initially anyway. Gave me digits, but currently out of service. Passed by the house she said she was staying in a few times too, but haven't caught her out and wasn't pressed enough to go knock on the door. In other news had a not so pleasant experience with one of my used to be regulars. This is a BSW we'll call yolanda. Anyway, when I first met this chick she was cool and had a MASSIVE ASS! I mean the hip to waist ratio was crazy, like 10/1. Anyway since the candy kind of overtook her she's all skinny and worn down. Not a pretty sight. Like she has the hips to where you can tell she was once thick, but its just alot of flab and loose skin now. Anyway, long story short I got onto her about calling me. She got angry and starts with talking about going up to my job and exposing me (left my I'd out in the open by mistake a time or 2. Rookie mistake I know smh), just spazzing. I just chucked it up as an empty threat, but just be on your p's and Q's when you're out there guys. Stay safe.

Bamasam
12-23-18, 09:46
WSW mid 30 wavy black hair at Sky room21. Went to room stripped, no condom follow across roadI pull in she disappears. About 6:00 am.

Bamasam
12-23-18, 17:09
Here she is.

Yakuzi
12-27-18, 04:53
I thought I had this habit kicked but just a slip up here and there and then idk what happened.

I remember behaving myself for a long time and then somehow or another I found myself on 1st Ave this past spring on a chilly night. I was happily ready to give it up for the night when I came across a nice young WSW, who looked to be fresh in the streets. I'm not sure if she really was or not. Her name was Brianna but she was saying some people called her white chocolate. I offered her a ride cause she seemed like she was freezing. She was friendly and did an okay job until we got interrupted and she said she needed to go. So she was on her way. Just a little hiccup, no big deal.

Somehow, this fall I found myself on 1st cruising and I'm really looking this time. I'm eyeing a BSW when all of a sudden this WSW comes strolling down in what appears to be a short dress in not short dress weather. Wouldn't ya know it's Brianna again. The dress made her look better and thicker than she was but no matter. We got to a spot and she went to work, doing a good job even better than last time but I could tell she was really getting strung out, she was really fidgety. She talked a lot more this time about how she hated how things have gone for her. I tried to be positive with and tell her to get help but I know that's easier said than done. Another far and in between hiccup, I'm still good.

A month or two later, I'm passing thru Montgomery and saw a BSW that I used to stop for that was great with her mouth and I just kept on cruising. I'm telling ya I got this thing kicked.

Sooooo, somehow I found myself up on 1st Sunday night (at least I think it was Sunday) and I ran into this tiny cute BSW named Bella, I think she's been mentioned on here before. We find a spot and her tiny cute ass did a good job. Nice tiny soft booty. Poor thing really needs to kick the habit cause clean she would really be something.

So for whatever reason I'm back on the strip today cause I have errands to run and time to waste after I'm finished. I want some more Bella and I find her as well as several other SWs and it's daylight. However, LEO is out and making their presence known so I pass. I go off and do other things and come back later. This time the SWs are more scarce and LEO's presence is still plenty in the face so I get out of there once again. I cruise on the other side of town and past a SW or two and I'm about to give up when I happen to run across a BSW that looks OK from a distance but she looks even better when she gets in. She introduces herself as Ashley, she says she's from the Eastside but is visiting family on the Westside. Ashely was really nice, kinda shy tone, almost seemed dim-witted but her attitude totally changed once she got her pay but that didn't stop her from doing a great job. I'm glad I couldn't get Bella because I was pleased with Ashley's skills and her young pretty tits.

These are slips ups, I'm going to kick this thing, I don't care how great they are with their mouths.

Why.

PilotCary
12-27-18, 13:36
I thought I had this habit kicked but just a slip up here and there and then idk what happened.

I remember behaving myself for a long time and then somehow or another I found myself on 1st Ave this past spring on a chilly night. I was happily ready to give it up for the night when I came across a nice young WSW, who looked to be fresh in the streets. I'm not sure if she really was or not. Her name was Brianna but she was saying some people called her white chocolate. I offered her a ride cause she seemed like she was freezing. She was friendly and did an okay job until we got interrupted and she said she needed to go. So she was on her way. Just a little hiccup, no big deal.

Somehow, this fall I found myself on 1st cruising and I'm really looking this time. I'm eyeing a BSW when all of a sudden this WSW comes strolling down in what appears to be a short dress in not short dress weather. Wouldn't ya know it's Brianna again. The dress made her look better and thicker than she was but no matter. We got to a spot and she went to work, doing a good job even better than last time but I could tell she was really getting strung out, she was really fidgety. She talked a lot more this time about how she hated how things have gone for her. I tried to be positive with and tell her to get help but I know that's easier said than done. Another far and in between hiccup, I'm still good.

A month or two later, I'm passing thru Montgomery and saw a BSW that I used to stop for that was great with her mouth and I just kept on cruising. I'm telling ya I got this thing kicked.

Sooooo, somehow I found myself up on 1st Sunday night (at least I think it was Sunday) and I ran into this tiny cute BSW named Bella, I think she's been mentioned on here before. We find a spot and her tiny cute ass did a good job. Nice tiny soft booty. Poor thing really needs to kick the habit cause clean she would really be something.

So for whatever reason I'm back on the strip today cause I have errands to run and time to waste after I'm finished. I want some more Bella and I find her as well as several other SWs and it's daylight. However, LEO is out and making their presence known so I pass. I go off and do other things and come back later. This time the SWs are more scarce and LEO's presence is still plenty in the face so I get out of there once again. I cruise on the other side of town and past a SW or two and I'm about to give up when I happen to run across a BSW that looks OK from a distance but she looks even better when she gets in. She introduces herself as Ashley, she says she's from the Eastside but is visiting family on the Westside. Ashely was really nice, kinda shy tone, almost seemed dim-witted but her attitude totally changed once she got her pay but that didn't stop her from doing a great job. I'm glad I couldn't get Bella because I was pleased with Ashley's skills and her young pretty tits.

These are slips ups, I'm going to kick this thing, I don't care how great they are with their mouths.

Why.Is this the Bella aka Bree that you refer to? If so she is really nice and polite but always tries to upsell. Services are OK but not anywhere near worth her asking price. I always have been able to talk her down to 25 on oral and 40 for half and half. She hesitates but eventually goes for it.

Yakuzi
12-28-18, 03:56
Is this the Bella aka Bree that you refer to? If so she is really nice and polite but always tries to upsell. Services are OK but not anywhere near worth her asking price. I always have been able to talk her down to 25 on oral and 40 for half and half. She hesitates but eventually goes for it.That's her alright. She asked for 40 but all she got was 20. Of course I only wanted her mouth services.

LordZog
01-03-19, 08:12
Here she is.This is Jenna / Jennie. Used to be okay. Now is always too high, crazy and trouble. Beware of her. See Rip Off report #92.

MrNoctisFleuret15
01-06-19, 01:40
So I'm having a really hard time finding any of these SWs in any area. If someone can PM me with some tips on where to look and who to be on the lookout for to get som good service. Thanks.

Moe Cowbell
01-08-19, 19:00
So I'm having a really hard time finding any of these SWs in any area. If someone can PM me with some tips on where to look and who to be on the lookout for to get som good service. Thanks.I've noticed that, too. It used to be easier to find someone. Now, most of the time I go home frustrated and pissed off.

Bhm Guy
01-17-19, 23:22
I've noticed that, too. It used to be easier to find someone. Now, most of the time I go home frustrated and pissed off.Yeah, with the cold and frequent rain they have been driven indoors in the motels.

NoskCaj
01-22-19, 06:02
So on my off days I've been riding around looking for new girls, but with no luck really. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from the SW scene, but in other states like florida, georgia, etc. There seems to be an abundance of decent chicks on the stroll. Here there are like none. Every chick, especially WSW, is some worn out, cracked out anorexic mess. With that being said anybody found a big booty white chick yet? Please don't recommend me to your fat playmates. FAT AND THICK ARE NOT THE SAME! There was this one WSW on 1st that goes by cherice if anybody knows where to locate her. I had her number, but she can never keep her phone on. I also met a younger WSW who goes by briana I think. Kind of thick with niiiiiice d cups. Went for CBJ for $. 2. Was actually pretty decent. Didn't want to drop digits, but gave me her FB.

NoskCaj
02-08-19, 11:34
Picked up lesley about 3 days back on first ave, and I probably won't repeat. Long story short I was looking for a WSW with some curves. I see lesley and decide to give her a try. She hops in the car and quotes me $. 3 for BJ. A little on the higher side for a BJ from a SW, but nothing crazy so I agree. We get to the spot to do our biz and I get the cash out. She sees I have a few extra dollars in my hand and asks for a tip. I say if you do a good job I may tip. So I basically get 2 seconds of BJ and like 10 minutes of complaining. She starts to tell me about how she is struggling and needs help and how she doesn't know why she comes out because these guys don't really care. The whole time I'm thinking "you think? So I decide to end things there because why would I tip you when you can't even do what I paid you for? Not only that, but she wanted another $. 2 for a tip. Terrible first impression.

LordZog
02-08-19, 13:25
Picked up lesley about 3 days back on first ave, and I probably won't repeat. Long story short I was looking for a WSW with some curves. I see lesley and decide to give her a try. She hops in the car and quotes me $. 3 for BJ. A little on the higher side for a BJ from a SW, but nothing crazy so I agree. We get to the spot to do our biz and I get the cash out. She sees I have a few extra dollars in my hand and asks for a tip. I say if you do a good job I may tip. So I basically get 2 seconds of BJ and like 10 minutes of complaining. She starts to tell me about how she is struggling and needs help and how she doesn't know why she comes out because these guys don't really care. The whole time I'm thinking "you think? So I decide to end things there because why would I tip you when you can't even do what I paid you for? Not only that, but she wanted another $. 2 for a tip. Terrible first impression.Totally agree with you on her. I picked her up a couple of times last year. Rather than getting better, she seems to get worse. First time I saw her, BJ, FS for. 4, all was good tipped her extra. Next time as you described. Better only play safe with her too. See earlier reports on her in this section.

NoskCaj
02-08-19, 16:20
Totally agree with you on her. I picked her up a couple of times last year. Rather than getting better, she seems to get worse. First time I saw her, BJ, FS for. 4, all was good tipped her extra. Next time as you described. Better only play safe with her too. See earlier reports on her in this section.Oh I'm aware of what the word is LOL. I'm not sure how true the rumors are about her "status", but I don't play without a helmet regardless for the most part. Anybody know a WSW on first that goes by cherice? I'm thinking I was given a fake name LOL.

JayMax03
02-08-19, 22:21
Oh I'm aware of what the word is LOL. I'm not sure how true the rumors are about her "status", but I don't play without a helmet regardless for the most part. Anybody know a WSW on first that goes by cherice? I'm thinking I was given a fake name LOL.Does she have a phone? I'll be careful around her and the area she's in. I'm wanting to see what the fuss is about.

LordZog
02-09-19, 11:35
South on 1st Ave and at 730 am On Oporto, and Division, at the light black SUV pulled up next to me, she waved, big smile. Thought wow, she's really pretty. Rolled down my window to talk. Her voice was really deep. Though oops, this is a guy. I'm out of here. Rough looking BSW near the Pigg. One girl walking past I20, did a loop to see who it was, but she was gone. Going back north on 1st. Near the Fast Track, Jessie (WSW skinny, long curly black hair) standing in the middle of the street trying to flag people down. She was really high / crazy. Would avoid her, since she's real trouble when she's acting crazy. About 72St. Found Heather just getting out to stroll. She's a really sweet girl and I'm always happy to pick her up. 2 will get it done, usually tip her an extra 1/2. Stay safe guys.

NoskCaj
02-09-19, 16:27
Does she have a phone? I'll be careful around her and the area she's in. I'm wanting to see what the fuss is about.She does, but I don't have digits. Didn't bother given her performance.

NoskCaj
02-11-19, 12:22
A wave of white booty passed through bessemer on Saturday. I saw one WSW in a tennis skirt who looked like a younger, 30 something version of diamond. I missed her, because I called myself trying to be discreet, but I should have just went for it. By the time I tried to make a move she had disappeared into the woods somewhere by the diamond club. The second was a younger girl. Seemed really new, but thick af.

NoskCaj
02-11-19, 14:46
A wave of white booty passed through bessemer on Saturday. I saw one WSW in a tennis skirt who looked like a younger, 30 something version of diamond. I missed her, because I called myself trying to be discreet, but I should have just went for it. By the time I tried to make a move she had disappeared into the woods somewhere by the diamond club. The second was a younger girl. Seemed really new, but thick af.Just clarifying. Both women were mixed. I actually saw the girl that was in the tennis skirt today passing through Bessemer. She was with some older black guy. Not sure if handler or not, but I chose to pass regardless.

Gareth
02-11-19, 15:55
Can someone clarify what "thick" means and if that's good or bad? I can't think if any definition of "thick" that would be a positive when describing a female. Help needed.

A wave of white booty passed through bessemer on Saturday. I saw one WSW in a tennis skirt who looked like a younger, 30 something version of diamond. I missed her, because I called myself trying to be discreet, but I should have just went for it. By the time I tried to make a move she had disappeared into the woods somewhere by the diamond club. The second was a younger girl. Seemed really new, but thick af.

Tvolt
02-12-19, 12:39
Can someone clarify what "thick" means and if that's good or bad? I can't think if any definition of "thick" that would be a positive when describing a female. Help needed.From Urban Dictionary "A thick girl is a girl who is an above average size. However she is not fat. She is solid. One way to see test is to slap her ass. If it jiggles then she's more fat than thick. If it doesn't, you my friend have a thick girl".

Mrkl35
02-12-19, 17:31
I have seen a couple of girls walking around East Thomas and the Pilot. One heavier and one slim brunette. I know the heavier one is working but haven't had the guts to talk to the brunette because half the time there is a guy around. She is damn cute so if I find out something I will pass it along.

Gareth
02-18-19, 16:20
Is there a particular place or time of day?

I have seen a couple of girls walking around East Thomas and the Pilot. One heavier and one slim brunette. I know the heavier one is working but haven't had the guts to talk to the brunette because half the time there is a guy around. She is damn cute so if I find out something I will pass it along.

Brunette5784
02-22-19, 21:56
Is there a particular place or time of day?The Citgo gas station pretty much has girls hanging out all day.

XMasterBaiter
03-10-19, 20:40
I normally don't write reviews or post anything. Been a member for quite sometime LOL well anyway I was in the bham area tonight so decided to cruise around ended up at arkadelphia and graymont. 3 BSW 2 real nice thick in the right places the other one had decent body. Another 2 white girls walking in the same area. I ended up with the slimer BSW damage was 30.10 was a tip because this girl knew what she was doing! We rode around a bit feeling each other out then she told where to park she told me to pull it out she wanted to see it LOL I did she went to town about half way through she told me to back out and drive while she gave me head LOL she directed me as my dick was in her mouth. Finished with HJ she didn't want cum in her mouth. Overall in all my experience she did a 9/10 job really cool chick. Still wanted that other girl I saw though.

NoskCaj
03-11-19, 08:42
I normally don't write reviews or post anything. Been a member for quite sometime LOL well anyway I was in the bham area tonight so decided to cruise around ended up at arkadelphia and graymont. 3 BSW 2 real nice thick in the right places the other one had decent body. Another 2 white girls walking in the same area. I ended up with the slimer BSW damage was 30.10 was a tip because this girl knew what she was doing! We rode around a bit feeling each other out then she told where to park she told me to pull it out she wanted to see it LOL I did she went to town about half way through she told me to back out and drive while she gave me head LOL she directed me as my dick was in her mouth. Finished with HJ she didn't want cum in her mouth. Overall in all my experience she did a 9/10 job really cool chick. Still wanted that other girl I saw though.Rode around those areas for hours and didn't find a thing. Was the BSW you ran into wearing glasses?

XMasterBaiter
03-11-19, 21:31
Rode around those areas for hours and didn't find a thing. Was the BSW you ran into wearing glasses?Not at that time. Black leggings, black and gold boots, black shirt, not alot of hair. Kinda acted weird at first but she later chilled out.

NoskCaj
03-12-19, 11:13
Not at that time. Black leggings, black and gold boots, black shirt, not alot of hair. Kinda acted weird at first but she later chilled out.I think I know who you're speaking of. Was it a black pair of leggings with a gold ring around one leg? Also, anyone ever link with a Kerrie or a Kiki in the west end area? If so what was your experience? I'm trying to see something.

XMasterBaiter
03-19-19, 01:14
I think I know who you're speaking of. Was it a black pair of leggings with a gold ring around one leg? Also, anyone ever link with a Kerrie or a Kiki in the west end area? If so what was your experience? I'm trying to see something.Yea believe so 🤔 said her name was mekka or something like that.

LordZog
03-27-19, 07:56
Had an hour to kill yesterday, between 630 and 730 PM. Cruised 1st Ave and. From Roebuck to 50th, then across to Messer / Ga Rd and back up 1st. Nobody much out. BSW's at the Fast Track and (maybe one) at the Sky. Going back and. WSW up near 72nd St. Seemed okay maybe a 5/10, don't think I had seen her out before, pulled over offered a ride. Said her name was Shari, 5'4" Red hair, jeans and sweat shirt. Nice enough, smelled like smoke. $. 3. Got the job done pretty well. Said she lives in Tarrant, no digits.

NoskCaj
03-28-19, 07:56
Had an hour to kill yesterday, between 630 and 730 PM. Cruised 1st Ave and. From Roebuck to 50th, then across to Messer / Ga Rd and back up 1st. Nobody much out. BSW's at the Fast Track and (maybe one) at the Sky. Going back and. WSW up near 72nd St. Seemed okay maybe a 5/10, don't think I had seen her out before, pulled over offered a ride. Said her name was Shari, 5'4" Red hair, jeans and sweat shirt. Nice enough, smelled like smoke. $. 3. Got the job done pretty well. Said she lives in Tarrant, no digits.Yeah, she was pretty low key beforehand apparently. Scooped her once late last year when she wasn't so worn down and was actually thick. She's alright. Nothing really special one way or the other.

Woody Uno
03-28-19, 19:16
http://birmingham.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/tight-pussylove-doggy69-style/351745392313

30 for 50 min include Greek. Hummm.

PoeticMan1
04-02-19, 14:10
What's good fellas? Ill be coming to town soon & I wanted to know are there any BBW to SSBBW preferably black in the area?

Please turn me on to a couple if so.

FaceDown22
04-10-19, 23:51
In bham tonight where the SW spots are.

MammieJammer
04-11-19, 16:30
In bham tonight where the SW spots are.Hello Face we were all new at this at one time but I will give you the same advice that many of the longtime senior members gave me when I started participating in this forum and that is to build some trust. The way one goes about that is to post some of your own experiences do some reviews of various providers and after a while you will begin to gain the trust of other people on the board. However when every single post someone makes is a request for information then that seems a bit sketchy to everyone especially when it is from someone just starting out so take a little time to post some of your own experiences give some recommendations let others know when you have a bad experience and then after a bit of time the other board members will be willing to share information with you but when someone has only four posts and every single one of them is a request for information that doesn't in general put other members of the board at ease so that they are willing to share information. People aren't ignoring you they just simply want to be careful so when they get to know you a bit then they will tend to open up to you both and open forum and by private message as well hope this helps out. MJ.

FaceDown22
04-11-19, 21:44
Finally brother thanks I been trying just didn't know how to start.

NoskCaj
04-18-19, 15:31
Careful on 1st. Reports of stings at relax inn. Stay safe.

Drakus
05-09-19, 21:43
New to B-ham, but trying to educate myself. Was cruising at 7 pm. Saw a nice, thick BSW at the Citgo, mentioned in earlier posts. Unfortunately, she was only talking to a dude in a pickup. Then her handler swooped in and took off with her. At that time a blonde WSW strolled in. Not a spinner, but looking fit. Then I got close and saw that worn face. Not my style and I left.

1st has been dead from 8 pm on. May have seen a BSW by 3 d and 16th street, thick with a green jacket and booty shorts. She was getting scooped as I passed.

Stay safe.

D.

CaptPeacock
05-13-19, 17:31
Longtime monger, first time poster. Cruised 1st for my regular Ashley. Saw her looking nice with her new blonde hair but she got chose before I could make a move. Saw 2 other WSW just past Sunoco, went for the girl with the prettier face and was not disappointed. Her name is Brianna. Nice bubble but and sweet attitude. Wearing turquoise shorts pulled all in her ass if you see her today. Some marks on body but has a sweet hairy pussy.

Tvolt
05-17-19, 16:31
I came back into town late or early depending on how you look at it. I took a cruise down 1st at about 4-4:30 Friday morning. Saw a BSW with a long black wig across from McDonalds saw a WSW coming down the street by the seafood place. Turned around but she was gone. There was a mid size sedan parked in a couple different places on passes thru that seemed suspect to me, like they were watching the BSW could be LEO or a robbery set up. So I headed on down the road.

Down by Bama hotel there was a slim BSW that I picked up {forgot name} for 3* she let me grab the back of her head and wear it out. Dropped her off at the gas station and there was a cute WSW across the street and walking down the road towards Piggly Wiggly there was a slim WSW with a shaved head wearing a Japanese style dress that looked above average for the area. I would love to check that out but she had shadow.

I have not been in the area very much for awhile but it seemed active from when I have been out.

Tvolt
05-17-19, 16:32
Longtime monger, first time poster. Cruised 1st for my regular Ashley. Saw her looking nice with her new blonde hair but she got chose before I could make a move. Saw 2 other WSW just past Sunoco, went for the girl with the prettier face and was not disappointed. Her name is Brianna. Nice bubble but and sweet attitude. Wearing turquoise shorts pulled all in her ass if you see her today. Some marks on body but has a sweet hairy pussy.I will cosign on Brianna she has a very nice attitude and a nice body.

LordZog
05-29-19, 06:08
Yesterday visited Dixie in Bessemer. On the way back, on Bessemer Hwy (I don't know the area at all), near the Purple building, saw a WSW (I think) talking to a guy in a pick-up. Tall, long curly black hair, white dress, heels. Couldn't see her face but she looked really nice. If anyone's familiar with that area and knows who she is I'd like to know. Another WSW walking south of 5 Points, short red hair, shorts with a backpack. She looked okay too. Had seen her walking near Ga Road last Saturday. WSW short blonde hair across for McD's on 1st Ave in Woodlawn, also saw her out on Sat morning. Looked like Jenna (but not sure. Looped around to get a better look. She was gone. BSW on side street while I was looping around came running up pulled up her shirt. Short half decent looking. No thanks. Saw WSW Allie not long ago on 1st just south of the Pigg. She's nice, clean and safe, had seen her over a year ago, said she had moved to Alabaster. Gained some weight, still okay. She'll ask. 4 she want's half / half.

CaptPeacock
06-01-19, 00:20
Cruising down 1st, I only saw a bbw BSW by the Sunoco. Way too much traffic in area for me to even think about it, so I went to one of my favorite spots. Center Street. On first pass I saw a cute, slim BSW in a blonde wig. Ran into a nearby gas station for some change and to do a LEO check. Second pass, first SW is gone and another in her place. Again, cute, very curvy, in a brunette wig. Even better I thought. Drive down three blocks and came back around in a circle to pass again from same direction, LEO everywhere. You can find cuter, less drugged out BSW on Center St. Never any WSW really. But you always have to run your check in the area. Always.

AUFan43
06-17-19, 14:07
Was on my way to Memphis last Wed and stopped in Fultondale to get fuel and a few snacks before hitting I22. While fillin up the Chevy I notice this lady sitting on the sidewalk with a small bag, her head in her hands and looking up once in a while sobbing. Several people walked by her without even acknowledging she was there. Curiosity is getting to me so when I finish pumping I pull up to the building, purposely parking next to her. Looked clean, didn't even wreak of cig smoke. I asked if she was ok and needed help. Could I at least get her some water or anything? She said no but thanks for asking. I shrugged it off and went inside. Came back out and as I'm getting in the truck she stands up and says "excuse me. " Then she apologized for bothering me now after I'd offered earlier. So I go back in and get her a Milo's tea and a piece of Hunt Bro's pizza. We sat at the outside table. Says she just got out of jail, her brothers friend picked her up but since he had drugs on him she asked to be let out, asked if he'd call her brother to come get her, he put her out and left. She has no phone and no money. I asked what she needed. Said she had a friend in St Louis, Mo. Had a phone #. Tried calling her a few times with no answer. Found out I was going to Memphis and asked if she could ride there with me. I said yeah but only if I can look in her back and empty out her pockets. Not taking on any drugs in my vehicle. She emptied the bag out right there on the table, emptied her pockets and said "pat me down if you want. " All was good. Get to Memphis and her friend finally answers and tells her she can't come up yet as she's working the next few days. So the chick asks me how long I'm in Memphis. Told her two days. Could be more. I'm all yours if I can stay here with you. I said all mine? "Been locked up for 3 months with only a few bitches to get me off. " Lying or not? Dunno but I locked my valubles up in the safe, picked up a box of condoms at Walgreens, took a shower with her and she wasn't lying about being mine. Everything covered except head and I think she swallowed every load. Stayed an extra day. Had biz during the day but the girl was on go anytime I was. In the end, bought her a bus ticket to St Louis and was thrilled to the point of crying when I handed her 3 Bens. Told her if she comes back to town hit me up.

Joe817
06-17-19, 17:20
A couple blocks from Legion Field I saw this WSW. She was definitely feeling high kinda wobbly but nice and fresh looking.Would you like to meet her?

Mrkl35
06-20-19, 13:22
Stopped and got gas yesterday. Took about 30 seconds for a BSW to walk up. Nice slim body, decent face, and didn't seem under the influence. Teeth pretty jacked.

Mrkl35
06-21-19, 00:21
Would you like to meet her?Decent and at a decent price?

Bham UK
06-21-19, 01:31
What's UTR mean somebody?

SeroBliss
06-21-19, 12:32
What's UTR mean somebody?It means "under the radar" a girl who doesn't advertise much.

Rhings
06-22-19, 18:15
The Citgo gas station pretty much has girls hanging out all day.I pass through Bham now and then where is this Citgo located?

Thanks.

Rhings
06-22-19, 18:25
Where are the recommended cruising areas around.

Bham?

Thanks.

Mrkl35
06-23-19, 01:33
I pass through Bham now and then where is this Citgo located?

Thanks.It's off Arkadelphia / Hwy 78. Between the truck stop and Circle K.

NoskCaj
07-01-19, 13:48
Found a couple big booty SW in the last couple month's but most are lazy or boring. One stood out as being pretty dependable. Goes by China. Not overly priced and seems to really get into it. Former stripper or something, so the ass is phat. Possibly ass shots, but who cares LOL.

ChefShon
07-02-19, 12:43
Found a couple big booty SW in the last couple month's but most are lazy or boring. One stood out as being pretty dependable. Goes by China. Not overly priced and seems to really get into it. Former stripper or something, so the ass is phat. Possibly ass shots, but who cares LOL.Right got to any info on this big booty.

NoskCaj
07-04-19, 06:34
Right got to any info on this big booty.Yeah, let me hit her up and see if its cool. I got vids though LOL.

JayMax03
07-04-19, 06:48
Yeah, let me hit her up and see if its cool. I got vids though LOL.Can I get a link to the vids?

ImaDoIt
07-04-19, 07:22
Yeah, let me hit her up and see if its cool. I got vids though LOL.Can I get her digits too.

LovesEmThick
07-05-19, 13:33
Very very long time lurker, just want to thank all the sage advice you gentleman have shared over the years. A week ago I met Leslie well put together WSW tight black dress found a spot and within 1 min she was complaining about being hot and can we stop to get a drink. After the second time I rolled out the spot stopped at a corner and put her out. I did not have time for games that day. Beware if you don't have time to deal with the bs boys.

Monty1226
07-06-19, 17:19
Very very long time lurker, just want to thank all the sage advice you gentleman have shared over the years. A week ago I met Leslie well put together WSW tight black dress found a spot and within 1 min she was complaining about being hot and can we stop to get a drink. After the second time I rolled out the spot stopped at a corner and put her out. I did not have time for games that day. Beware if you don't have time to deal with the bs boys.Where was this?

Joe817
07-12-19, 18:09
Saw a black haired pawg walking across the street from family dollar on 1st ave. Now, this was a true pawg. Not like lesley where it's a fat chick with thick thighs. I'm talking slim waist and a big bubble booty. She was wearing I think a navy shirt and camo pants. I could have sworn she was black seeing her from the back LOL. Anybody ever seen her? I tried to get one of the girls I know from around there to give me more info, but joke's on me for expecting her to be dependable.I think I know who you talking about.

Joe817
07-12-19, 18:27
Yeah man, now instead of ass it's just a bunch of excess skin and I'm not a fan, or perhaps her age just got the best of her. I did scope a new white girl on 3rd though. Didn't go for the scoop, because it was the middle of the day when I saw her and I tend to try to be a little more discreet. Anyway she posts up outside of the hotel between the tire shop and the projects sometimes. Yesterday she was by autozone. Not a pawg imo, but I feel like she's one of those girls who would low key have a nice bubble once the shorts came off. The only thing is her face looks kinda broken out. I'm not sure if it's acne or a side effect from drug use, but it def. Takes a few points from her for me. Also on 1st ave and I noticed a pretty thick looking WSW about a week ago standing outside of the hotel across from the pacific seafood spot. She wears like this big red Minnie Mouse bow in her head sometimes. She looked pretty thick, but I couldn't tell if she had a gut or not.I know her.

AUFan43
07-23-19, 13:18
Don't really think I'd call them streetwalkers but if you happen to catch them out and about in the right place and situation, they can be had. Staying at The Red Roof there in Irondale. I'll save the long version but stopped in Waffle House for bfast early, only one table available, little PR chick in front of me. I jokingly asked if she'd share a table I'd buy bfast. Took me up on it. Afterwards asked if I'd run her to the Chevron for some drinks and snacks and then back to her hotel since it looked like it would rain any minute. After talking with her a few minutes now that no one was close by to hear us, offered to pay her room rent for a little action. No signs of street wear or the lifestyle, actually could carry on a great conversation. Knew she had a roomate and she asked how I felt about her being there. I said she stays out of our biz I'm good. Got to her room, chick in the other bed, room wasn't a complete mess, she whispered something to the other girl, who looked up for a second, then rolled over and put a pillow over her head. I'm already getting out of my shirt. She says "Papi ready". She's all of maybe 4'11", tits probably weren't as big as they seemed but on her tiny frame, they looked nice. BBBJ was good. Not rushed at all. Fingering her while she worked on it. Finally pulled her to me, she climbs on my face, goes back to sucking. Smelled great, tasted better. BBBJ went from good to great at that point. Felt spit and slobber running down my balls. Soaks my face too. Push her off and said I want in it. She asked about a cover. I ain't got any. Wasn't expecting pussy this morning. Just as she says "I won't. " I said I got a Ben that says you will. "how you want me Papi" was all she said. On her back, pushed those legs back and damn, at first was like wedging into it. Girl was damn tight. Squealed, eyes rolled back, loosened up quick though. Went to CG, K9, picked her up, then back down for more mish when I busted in it. But, for the last 20 minutes, the roommate sat up and watched, then was laying back taking care of herself by the time I nutted. I asked if they were bi, the one I just nutted in said no. The other said not really. Whatever. LOL So I pull out and ask if I can use a towell to clean up. The other girl says she needs some $$$ too. She's feeling left out. So I just turned and crawled on her bed, legs were already spread cause she hadn't stopped rubbing it, went for some DATY. She was a k9 freak and wanted me to keep going like that. Finally got her on her stomach and bounced off that ass till I nutted in her. Spent $175 overall. Told them the damn room rent was for both of them. They are in room 213 but while at Waffle House she was mentioning moving to a different area. I didn't get digits but left them my # for my texting app so if they stay around a few days to hit me back up. Was some good shit so I might be interested in an extended hours play.

Alasp2012
07-23-19, 14:02
Some dudes are just lucky!

Don't really think I'd call them streetwalkers but if you happen to catch them out and about in the right place and situation, they can be had. Staying at The Red Roof there in Irondale. I'll save the long version but stopped in Waffle House for bfast early, only one table available, little PR chick in front of me. I jokingly asked if she'd share a table I'd buy bfast. Took me up on it. Afterwards asked if I'd run her to the Chevron for some drinks and snacks and then back to her hotel since it looked like it would rain any minute. After talking with her a few minutes now that no one was close by to hear us, offered to pay her room rent for a little action. No signs of street wear or the lifestyle, actually could carry on a great conversation. Knew she had a roomate and she asked how I felt about her being there. I said she stays out of our biz I'm good. Got to her room, chick in the other bed, room wasn't a complete mess, she whispered something to the other girl, who looked up for a second, then rolled over and put a pillow over her head. I'm already getting out of my shirt. She says "Papi ready". She's all of maybe 4'11", tits probably weren't as big as they seemed but on her tiny frame, they looked nice. BBBJ was good. Not rushed at all. Fingering her while she worked on it. Finally pulled her to me, she climbs on my face, goes back to sucking. Smelled great, tasted better. BBBJ went from good to great at that point. Felt spit and slobber running down my balls. Soaks my face too. Push her off and said I want in it. She asked about a cover. I ain't got any. Wasn't expecting pussy this morning. Just as she says "I won't. " I said I got a Ben that says you will. "how you want me Papi" was all she said. On her back, pushed those legs back and damn, at first was like wedging into it. Girl was damn tight. Squealed, eyes rolled back, loosened up quick though. Went to CG, K9, picked her up, then back down for more mish when I busted in it. But, for the last 20 minutes, the roommate sat up and watched, then was laying back taking care of herself by the time I nutted. I asked if they were bi, the one I just nutted in said no. The other said not really. Whatever. LOL So I pull out and ask if I can use a towell to clean up. The other girl says she needs some $$$ too. She's feeling left out. So I just turned and crawled on her bed, legs were already spread cause she hadn't stopped rubbing it, went for some DATY. She was a k9 freak and wanted me to keep going like that. Finally got her on her stomach and bounced off that ass till I nutted in her. Spent $175 overall. Told them the damn room rent was for both of them. They are in room 213 but while at Waffle House she was mentioning moving to a different area. I didn't get digits but left them my # for my texting app so if they stay around a few days to hit me back up. Was some good shit so I might be interested in an extended hours play.

Mrkl35
08-01-19, 04:54
Hung out with a petite BSW. Picked her up where you enter the East Thomas neighborhood. Went by Kelly and have a great BJ. Rubbed her pussy while enjoying my time and it was very clean. Damage was only 40 so I recommend.

Joe817
08-13-19, 01:33
She out around bham at times she a nice fuck! Big ass!

Member #6237
08-23-19, 18:07
Arkedelphia is hopping today. Several to choose from both vanilla and chocolate. Picked up Shae, went to secluded area for BBBJ and pussy. Great time for for 40. Hit it while it's hot, Didn't see any LEO either.

Tvolt
09-08-19, 10:16
Uncle LEO and his friends were visiting 1st ave this morning. Pulled up beside buildings and behinds signs.

NoskCaj
09-11-19, 17:58
Damn I miss diamond. She was the perfect, old school type SW. These escort sites have messed up the street scene. Anyway, anybody know any thick / big booty white girls? Please don't mention Leslie. She is fat, not thick. I already have cherie in the rotation, but she is starting to lose weight. I don't know why all the ass skipped the WSW in alabama ha ha. In Georgia and places like that there are pawgs everywhere.

LordZog
09-12-19, 21:20
Had to take an early (0630) drive into B'ham this morning. Seemed all the usual suspects were out and about. Couple of BSW near the Fast Track. WSW's Hanna (tall long legs frizzie hair. She's okay) and Valerie (she actually look good from a distance} near the Bama. WSW New York (skinny short hair glasses) by McDonalds. I think that WSW little' Bit (short dirty blond sun glasses) was by the American, if it was her, she gained a lot of weight while visiting with her Uncle. WSW Leslie (Big fat butt) walking on Messer near 50th St. Going North later there was WSW I didn't know sitting near the Bama. Maybe 40, long red hair (I think), circled to get a better look but she was gone by the time I got back.

OggyTheDoggy
09-29-19, 15:34
I usually troll through Huntsville and will be traveling through B'ham. But I'm going to be swinging through around 9-10 am. Morning hours. I've skimmed through the forum here (as I've put a few on our own local forum) and was wondering if anyone knows if there's anything available at those times, or should I just wait and try to snag one in Jacksonville Fl when I get to my destination. I was thinking maybe I could find one real quick at a gas station and top up my tank and then get some top myself. Maybe catch a chance to relieve some tension on this long ass drive I got to make. My first guess would be the truck stop on Ark. But I don't know if the action is steady all day or just a night time thing. Can the locals help a traveler out? PM me if you're uncomfortable blabbing publicly. Any help would be appreciated.

Niteluvr
10-26-19, 22:12
Is he still around?

PM me if need be?

NL.

Junior0008
11-29-19, 13:13
Spent couple hours crusing 1st, saw a thin blonde with a hoodie walked into notel. . ate me a few donuts and coffee KK style, waited about 33 minutes and she never came back out. Rode down 1st, the force is awake and active.

InCarBj
11-30-19, 22:15
Man, I'm glad to see your post. First one in over a month! I was beginning to wonder.

Joe817
01-09-20, 19:28
Anyone know her?

SilentSignal
01-20-20, 15:30
So I'm hesitant to right a report. I can't offer any new information but I can offer historical anecdotes for the 18th and 19th.

So I take my beater out Saturday afternoon. Mild rain chilly temps for most of my recreational drive. Did the Bessemer super highway, Arkadelphia 78 loop. Saw one BSW on graymont. Very thin. Not my type.

Saw a WSW run into the circle k. I'm on the other side of the road so can't follow up. In total I cruised for 2.5 hours and that's all I saw out. It's midday.

Sunday different plan. So instead of driving and looking for visual confirmation of a girl I went to spots that a working girl might go. Dollar stores, gas stations, fast food joints. I'd buy one item consume it and puff on a couple of cigarettes then continue my travels. I repeated this process a good 15 times from 2 to 5. I tried to pick places with a high probability of girls and foot traffic. I found absolutely nothing except an increasing police patrols as the daylight faded away.

2 caveats. Saw another BSW on her phone at one of the super highway notels. I don't do hotel girls.

Stopped in at that citgo. The fridges are broken so the sodas and beers are warm. Bought a crackhead named g-money, g-dub, g-funk, g-rock or g. Gordan liddy, a soda and bag of chips. Bullshitted with him for 15 minutes.

He confirmed that the 2 women hanging around were working. Saw them both go hop in a couple of big rigs. Asked the gman if either of them had a decent head game. He said nope. Gave him a fiver and thanked him for the Intel.

So over 2 days I only spotted a handful of activity. Man I miss the old days.

BhamGuy5
02-27-20, 19:44
I was riding down 1st ave by the Sunoco and saw this WSW with a heart tattoo on her face. Anybody have any info on her?? Face tattoos are a turn off for me but I wanted her. But then she said something about going to her homeboys house that she pays rent at for service. So I just said maybe some other time. Any Info??

NoskCaj
03-01-20, 00:08
Met Rhonda off of arkadelphia tonight. She goes by "Rhonda Michelle". Didn't have time to stop for a date but chatted it up with her a bit. Cool ass chick and seems like she'd be a great date. She said the menu is pretty open, but I didn't get too deep into specifics. A little bit thicker than what I'd consider a spinner but not big or anything. She has a pretty nice even shape throughout. Seems to be about in her 40's. Gave me digits but said it wasnt her personal phone.

NoskCaj
03-01-20, 00:12
She gave me her Facebook BTW so here's a pic if any of you were curious.

ChefShon
03-01-20, 12:28
She gave me her Facebook BTW so here's a pic if any of you were curious.What her name on Facebook.

NoskCaj
03-01-20, 14:53
What her name on Facebook.Hey check your dm bro.

NoskCaj
03-06-20, 03:43
Any booty lovers on the thread? I have probably scooped up every big booty chick that has been out around Birmingham in the past three years so I can say for a fact that we have had some talent out here and still do to a lesser extent today. I even grabbed some pics and videos throughout my adventures. You guys wouldn't believe some of the asses we have here in the magic city!!

JayMax03
03-06-20, 09:58
Any booty lovers on the thread? I have probably scooped up every big booty chick that has been out around Birmingham in the past three years so I can say for a fact that we have had some talent out here and still do to a lesser extent today. I even grabbed some pics and videos throughout my adventures. You guys wouldn't believe some of the asses we have here in the magic city!!Care2 share?

ChefShon
03-07-20, 11:52
Any booty lovers on the thread? I have probably scooped up every big booty chick that has been out around Birmingham in the past three years so I can say for a fact that we have had some talent out here and still do to a lesser extent today. I even grabbed some pics and videos throughout my adventures. You guys wouldn't believe some of the asses we have here in the magic city!!Haven't seen a big booty street walker in a while share info bruh dm me.

NoskCaj
03-08-20, 17:28
Care2 share?If ya know ya know.

NoskCaj
03-08-20, 17:37
I hate to be this guy but please don't blow up my inbox until you guys get this thread more active. All I've gotten from this thread is people asking me where to find chicks I've mentioned. I have yet to get any good recommendations for myself. These are girls I've had to put in time to find, so why would I just give away stash? This thread is suppose to be a 2 way street.

ChefShon
03-09-20, 00:53
Any booty lovers on the thread? I have probably scooped up every big booty chick that has been out around Birmingham in the past three years so I can say for a fact that we have had some talent out here and still do to a lesser extent today. I even grabbed some pics and videos throughout my adventures. You guys wouldn't believe some of the asses we have here in the magic city!!

I hate to be this guy but please don't blow up my inbox until you guys get this thread more active. All I've gotten from this thread is people asking me where to find chicks I've mentioned. I have yet to get any good recommendations for myself. These are girls I've had to put in time to find, so why would I just give away stash? This thread is suppose to be a 2 way street.I thought I saw diamond a few days ago tried to chime back and catch her if it was her but got picked up. I be on the hunt all the time.

NoskCaj
03-09-20, 01:37
I thought I saw diamond a few days ago tried to chime back and catch her if it was her but got picked up. I be on the hunt all the time.Bruh, seriously? I kind of hope so but at the same time I'm kind of hoping she got her stuff together and moved on. Was it still on the west side?

JayMax03
03-09-20, 09:37
If ya know ya know.I don't know any of them. I wish I knew where to look considering I'm not from B-Ham. It's why I asked if you can share some thought you had videos though.

NoskCaj
03-09-20, 20:22
I don't know any of them. I wish I knew where to look considering I'm not from B-Ham. It's why I asked if you can share some thought you had videos though.West side is the best side. 1st ave (east side) and 3rd ave (west side)are the most known spots but I've accumulated these chicks over a number of years. Some I've met as far back as 2017 which for me was the golden age of SW here. Most of these are my dependables when all else fails. I'll be retiring from the hobby soon though, so they'll eventually be a distant memory.

ChefShon
03-10-20, 07:28
Bruh, seriously? I kind of hope so but at the same time I'm kind of hoping she got her stuff together and moved on. Was it still on the west side?Yeap it was.

NoskCaj
03-12-20, 23:42
Met sherry today. Older WSW. Definitely a MILF. Says she usually hangs around the bham inn or she'll on 3rd ave. She said she's looking for new regulars so come see her if you're out. Is usually out around the evening time. Decent bod for an older woman. She's somewhat curvy. No digits atm but I'll post contact info if I see her again.

InCarBj
03-17-20, 13:04
I have driven up & down 3rd all hours of the day and seen very little. I come from Arkadelphia and have turned left and gone as far as the strip club. I have turned right and gone as far as 5 points West. What am I missing? Thanks, man. Sorry to hear your retiring.