PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Clark Kent
09-14-16, 21:29
I was out about early morning last night and saw something I'd never seen happen before. Around Oporto I looked up the road and saw what looked like a horrific wreck happened several blocks down the road. Blue lights everywhere. I made my way around back roads to get around it, and when I did, from the other side I could see what it was. The cops had the entire 1st Avenue blocked off down by Ensley Seafood to do a license check. All they were was a pain in the ass to have to go down back streets to avoid them. I'm glad they didn't have one of their little Barney Fife's hid out down the road watching people turning off side streets like they normally do everywhere. I'm sure they'd have came after me if they did. I saw plenty of rubber burning you-turn peel-outs once people realized what was going on. But to block a main road to do license checks, that was just odd.

SlumpBuster17
09-14-16, 22:18
It's a wonder there weren't protests all over East Lake today complaining about mistreatment. The only license check I ever got into when I mongered was about 10 years ago was a block off 1st behind where the old Piggly Wiggly was at the 4 way. I was just glad I didn't have a passenger because there was no where to bypass it.

I was out about early morning last night and saw something I'd never seen happen before. Around Oporto I looked up the road and saw what looked like a horrific wreck happened several blocks down the road. Blue lights everywhere. I made my way around back roads to get around it, and when I did, from the other side I could see what it was. The cops had the entire 1st Avenue blocked off down by Ensley Seafood to do a license check. All they were was a pain in the ass to have to go down back streets to avoid them. I'm glad they didn't have one of their little Barney Fife's hid out down the road watching people turning off side streets like they normally do everywhere. I'm sure they'd have came after me if they did. I saw plenty of rubber burning you-turn peel-outs once people realized what was going on. But to block a main road to do license checks, that was just odd.

No Alibis
09-14-16, 22:55
I was out about early morning last night and saw something I'd never seen happen before. Around Oporto I looked up the road and saw what looked like a horrific wreck happened several blocks down the road. Blue lights everywhere. I made my way around back roads to get around it, and when I did, from the other side I could see what it was. The cops had the entire 1st Avenue blocked off down by Ensley Seafood to do a license check. All they were was a pain in the ass to have to go down back streets to avoid them. I'm glad they didn't have one of their little Barney Fife's hid out down the road watching people turning off side streets like they normally do everywhere. I'm sure they'd have came after me if they did. I saw plenty of rubber burning you-turn peel-outs once people realized what was going on. But to block a main road to do license checks, that was just odd.They do them back at home on ocassion. They call them " sobriety checkpoints ", don't really check licenses, just ask a few questions to determine if you've been drinking.

Clark Kent
09-15-16, 05:52
It's a wonder there weren't protests all over East Lake today complaining about mistreatment. The only license check I ever got into when I mongered was about 10 years ago was a block off 1st behind where the old Piggly Wiggly was at the 4 way. I was just glad I didn't have a passenger because there was no where to bypass it.I've seen them on side roads, but never on a main road like that. Usually on roads where you have no choice but to go through it. There was no way they could go after everybody turning off 1st Avenue to avoid, which I noticed they didn't, because I turned several times within their view. One guy saw it right in front of me and did a running donut peel out to go the other way. To me when they're a bunch all parked and have all their lights flashing, it makes me think there's a bad wreck, so I try to find another way around. I remember one time when I had just started driving way back when, I had always been told to never turn away when you see a road block, so I didn't, and got chewed out by a cop for coming up on a closed road caused by a bad accident. So from them on, if I see a road blocked like that, the accident thought comes to my mind. I have nothing with me visible that's illegal, and I've never had the misfortune of having a SW with me when coming upon a road block, so the way I look at it, if they want to come after me for turning down a side road, let them. Because of that, there's been numerous times I've been literally chased down and blocked because I just turned down a road to go around it. I had one make me sit there for literally 30 minutes, just because I turned down a side road instead of approaching what looked like 30 cop cars. Dumb asses. Oh, I know they get lots of offenders, as in the neighborhoods they're in, they're bound to catch ones with no license or insurance. I have both, which is why I could care less if they want to waste their time coming after me. Oh, and for clarification, I only do that in the daytime. If I happen to come upon them at night, I'll just go through it and be on my way, and know not to go back that way that night.

BamaCowboy
09-18-16, 01:32
Been by Arkadephia and Finley bvld three times in last seven days, very heavy LEO presence one night they had a girl and a trucker in no name truck stop. They were very visible all three times I was there, all at night. Everybody be very careful out there.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
09-20-16, 00:48
Was driving down 1st Avenue Sunday night about 9:30 pm and saw young WSW headed towards Mickey D turned in and parked as she came by asked if she needed a ride, she said okay. Pulled out made LEO check went over by airport and got very good deep throat BBBJCIM for thirty she said her name was cat only been out for 2 weeks she was a brunette, stood about five foot six, 1 hundred ten pounds good looking for that area.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
09-28-16, 01:31
Ended back over at first avenue about 8 pm Sunday night, run across a short chunky WSW couple blocks from Mickey Ds offered ride took her spot over by airport, she asked for thirty I offered Jackson. She started off with hand and just putting head in mouth I told her that wasn't going to work but she kept going right back to doing same thing. Finally got frustrated told her to deepthroat or get out. She finally did it right but was a dodger at the end. She said name was raven would not repeat no phone didn't want number anyway.

Bamacowboy.

LordZog
10-20-16, 06:50
Anybody seen Heather lately. She used to frequent 1st Ave and. At 75-8th St. Just wonder if she has moved or if I've just been missing her.

BamaCowboy
10-28-16, 01:48
Swung by Arkadephia on Tuesday about 4 pm and saw a new one out walking towards citgo truck stop picked her up said her name was Nikki went over to park and go an excellent bbbjws for thirty very eager to please I've got digits, she said she good at keeping her number. Be safe out there.

Bamacowboy.

Georges Life
10-28-16, 11:04
Took a cruise Wednesday around 7 pm found Carly at 1st and 57. Wearing some kinda headscarf and shorts, nice girl. Got straight to business, love it when that happens no BS each party knows the score and why we are here: me hobby, you work. Very nice BBBJCIMWS took direction well and even dropped the shorts so I could play with her hairy minge. Job done out she gets. Nice find.

BamaCowboy
10-29-16, 01:04
[Deleted by Admin]

Are you fucking shitting me? Brotherman you don't understand how the forum works. There is one and only one guy who makes rules here. His name is Jackson and he owns the forum. He makes the rules, tells me what they are and I make sure they get followed more or less.

If you don't want to give this brother somebodies number because you don't think he's posted enough that's ok with me. As a matter of fact I really don't care why you don't want to pass him some digits, you're not required to.

However; if the only reason you're not doing it is because you think it's a rule made up by a clique of mean guys here than I gotta tell you hoss that's no rule of the USASG and if you do and they don't like it then fuck um all.

A2

MammieJammer
10-29-16, 22:46
When I first joined this board there were a few senior members Clark Kent among them who gently brought me along in the etiquette of posting here. I was gently reminded that trust is earned a bit over time and and to avoid pointless quarrelsome situations. Pretty much everyone on the board is aware that LE sometimes reads the information posted here. So if someone requests a phone number or other information by private message or openly here on the board it is completely up to the individual whether you share that with him or not. It's probably not appropriate to rake someone over the coals in open forum about why you choose to not share that information. For the most part we all build trust as time goes along with the quality of our posts. I have replied to requests for information that I didn't exactly feel comfortable providing by way of a private message saying that I intended no disrespect but I didn't feel comfortable sharing that information at that time. Some things are more appropriately handled by private message rather than in open forum. Most of us older guys that have been around for a bit tend to watch and wait and read the post of newer members and as time goes on we form an opinion about how we feel concerning their trustworthiness but for the most part it's something that is more constructively used by keeping it to oneself and acting accordingly on your feelings. MJ.

WilluEatMyJizz
10-31-16, 15:38
I saw 4.

Nice young blond long hair (puppy eye).

Asian / mix (or not Asian) possibly blue hair die skinny (older in face).

Big black girl, white outfit way to tight.

Another slender black medium age short black hair.

Only LE I saw was a cruzer getting on highway.

I doubled back a couple times so I'm sure they were all like WTF.

The blond long hair girl got picked up at the care ash (guy not washing his car LOL).

I was ready to make my purchase but would like a DM from anyone recognizing any of tge ones I should steal clear of.

2:00 in afternoon you get a good look.

You could go up 52 down 50 to catch all 4.

WilluEatMyJizz
10-31-16, 18:57
Ok so that girl is no Asian, very skinny talked to her doesn't have digits.

Of all four she was most clearly abuser, but short discussion I had with her she is not whacked out of her skull.

I saw 4.

The blond long hair girl got picked up at the care ash (guy not washing his car LOL).

I was ready to make my purchase but would like a DM from anyone recognizing any of tge ones I should steal clear of.

You could go up 52 down 50 to catch all 4.

MammieJammer
11-02-16, 17:29
Today I was passing by McDonald's on 1st Avenue North when I saw a petite blonde girl in capri jeans and a t-shirt. She was pretty cute for a street walker girl probably a solid 7 out of 10. The street walker scene is not my cup of tea but work takes me up and down first periodically so I can't help but notice them I had not seen this girl before and there weren't any handlers that were obviously nearby. Work had me stretched out so I didn't speak to her but for those of you who has a strong interest in such things you might want to try checking her out. MJ.

Jed1172
11-03-16, 11:59
I saw 4.

You could go up 52 down 50 to catch all 4.I was in the area a couple of days ago so I made a recon loop. Saw the blue tint job and the one with longer blondish hair walking together up 52 to the gas station. They were carrying grocery bags from going shopping and I asked if they needed a ride to get them where they were going. Unfortunately, was told they are close to home, so no love there, so to speak. Can't verify service or if service is available, but I can confirm that they are in the area. The blonde is pretty hot for a SW, if she is a SW.

Dirtball
11-03-16, 19:00
I was in the area a couple of days ago so I made a recon loop. Saw the blue tint job and the one with longer blondish hair walking together up 52 to the gas station. They were carrying grocery bags from going shopping and I asked if they needed a ride to get them where they were going. Unfortunately, was told they are close to home, so no love there, so to speak. Can't verify service or if service is available, but I can confirm that they are in the area. The blonde is pretty hot for a SW, if she is a SW.Was the blond tiny? Like, 5-0, 90 pounds?

WilluEatMyJizz
11-03-16, 22:57
Ok so there are two black girls (one with looks like 38 G's or I like to call 38 Geeeeeezzz (fat limping lady with big saggy boobs walking) and then a younger (not young just younger than old big girl) Blk girl who has shore 2/3 inch red fro. With more bounce to her step trying to sell it waving a little. Didn't see any of the four I saw other Mid day.

Ok night (I'm going to give up on Birmingham, Cali is much better for SW).

If there is a better spot shoot me a msg me...

LordZog
11-04-16, 18:04
Drove by the Anchor today at 12.

Brunette, 5'10' walking south. Circled, but she was gone.

Red head sitting on the wall, circled twice. Picked her up on the SECOND pass. 5' 9" skinny, 5 on 10. But nice, same typical street girl. 3 for whatever, has a room. She's fun is you like MILF ex-convicts. Even gave her an extra 2. I had fun. (Bring your own condom).

After I left her room. Met a really cute white girl on the corner by the Express Oil. She was at 5' 1" dirty blonde pokey tail. 20 yrs ago, I'd have gone with her too. No digits but she's at the Anchor too.

Jed1172
11-05-16, 12:03
Was the blond tiny? Like, 5-0, 90 pounds?The blonde was taller maybe 5'5" or so. Not skinny, skinny and certainly not fat. Very healthy looking.

Jed1172
11-05-16, 12:06
Drove by the Anchor today at 12.

Brunette, 5'10' walking south. Circled, but she was gone.

Red head sitting on the wall, circled twice. Picked her up on the SECOND pass. 5' 9" skinny, 5 on 10. But nice, same typical street girl. 3 for whatever, has a room. She's fun is you like MILF ex-convicts. Even gave her an extra 2. I had fun. (Bring your own condom).

After I left her room. Met a really cute white girl on the corner by the Express Oil. She was at 5' 1" dirty blonde pokey tail. 20 yrs ago, I'd have gone with her too. No digits but she's at the Anchor too.Great report LZ. Did you scope out any digits from the walkers?

LordZog
11-05-16, 18:52
Great report LZ. Did you scope out any digits from the walkers?No digits. As usual said lost / stolen phones. But they should all be easy to find in that area. Be safe. Blonde could have been taller, she was the cutest of the bunch. Appeared clean and sober.

BamaCowboy
11-19-16, 19:46
If anyone remembers greta the rip off artist from Arkadephia last winter, she is staying at motel 8 on first avenue north going by name of shenna still up to her old tricks.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
11-24-16, 01:31
Rode by no name citgo other night talked to girl named robin she said nikki was on vacation thanks to LEO, I guess that's why her number no longer works. Robin had short blonde hair looked 35 ish and weighed about one hundred lbs, but I didn't have the time so nothing to report on her abilities.

Bamacowboy.

Clark Kent
11-28-16, 15:08
If Spiderman is still around, and somebody I can't remember their name, who ventures over from Atlanta, I've seen Sonya around 1st Avenue the last month or so. I wasn't sure it was her, until I passed close to her. I recognized her in the face, but she's now skinny as hell, and shows her age. If anybody remembers her and is interested, the few times I've seen her, she seems to walk a square around where the CVS is on 1st, to the adult book store area, down to the Chevron on Oporto, and then back thru the neighborhood till she reaches the CVS again.

LordZog
12-06-16, 10:22
Heather, Cathy and several others have a home base there for now. Usually sitting on the wall or walking to service station on 83rd St. If nothing else works out it a good place for a pit stop. 2-30 (or less if they're in need) blow and go. BBBJ if you want but better to cover up for everything with these girl why'all know they're all shooting stuff. Heather's always really nice, she actually still looks pretty good, but be Safe when seeing her. +?

Bamasam
12-15-16, 11:14
Took a ride up super highway and spotted Brandy walking from Ace. Sweet girl and smelled good.

$30 at hotel full menu, said pimps been trying to get her to work for them so better hurry before they scoop her up.

Have pics but can't post, maybe Ted will post them for me.

MammieJammer
12-15-16, 18:42
A friend of mine who does the streetwalker scene picked up a girl walking near the Airport Holiday Inn; a short red-haired girl who said her name was Kelly. He takes her at her request to a secluded area in Eastlake as soon as they get parked she sticks a small caliber pistol in his face takes his money, cell phone, and wallet puts him out of the car and drives off in it. His car was found later in the Centerpoint area. I guess it's the season for crazy so be careful out there. The street walker scene is not really my thing but I wanted to pass this on. MJ.

BamaCowboy
12-17-16, 06:53
Haven't had much to report lately, been busy with a UTR in my local hometown but had time to swing by arkadephia last night about 9:30 it was dead, two of b-ham finest were parked on each side of citgo watching like a hawk. Swung around back road saw the one I think is called candace swinging her arms all over the place, just pasted on by and headed home. Not much info but everybody watch out got the feelings something was up.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
12-22-16, 16:27
Went by Arkadephia Wednesday night about 7:30 thinking girls would be out because it was a warm night. I was wrong it was dead, hung around for about thirty minutes and talked to guy named Terry he said cops had been out hot and heavy for the last two weeks and busted several girls and the rest were afraid to come out.

Bamacowboy.

Clark Kent
12-25-16, 01:34
Happy holidays everyone. Christmas Eve has always been my favorite night to monger. I've missed it here and there, but always have tried to get out during that night, and plan to later tonight. I've had some interesting times on that night, but also have had very uneventful ones. Last year it was the deadest Christmas Eve that I ever went out, and honestly, I expect it probably will be again tonight. But tradition is tradition, and it's enjoyable to me. I hope everyone has a good one this year.

SlumpBuster17
12-25-16, 11:18
I would've thought last night would've been pretty good with the weather being warmer than normal. Christmas night was always a good night too. Seemed like LE want as out as normal.

Happy holidays everyone. Christmas Eve has always been my favorite night to monger. I've missed it here and there, but always have tried to get out during that night, and plan to later tonight. I've had some interesting times on that night, but also have had very uneventful ones. Last year it was the deadest Christmas Eve that I ever went out, and honestly, I expect it probably will be again tonight. But tradition is tradition, and it's enjoyable to me. I hope everyone has a good one this year.

BamaCowboy
12-25-16, 18:50
Cruised over to first avenue about 8:30 went all way down to krispy kreme and back didn't see anything, stop at Mickey D's grabbed a bite then made a second pass, saw a WSW, looking at every car that passed, went down couple blocks turned around, went past her and turned in to auto zone. Asked if she needed a ride she hopped right in, said name was Kim, went over by airport and got a very good BBBJ for $25. Neither one of us could get comfortable in vehicle so talked her into getting out on her knees, it was a very good deep throat face fuck but she spit.

Bamacowboy.

Spoonful
12-25-16, 18:53
Happy holidays everyone. Christmas Eve has always been my favorite night to monger. I've missed it here and there, but always have tried to get out during that night, and plan to later tonight. I've had some interesting times on that night, but also have had very uneventful ones. Last year it was the deadest Christmas Eve that I ever went out, and honestly, I expect it probably will be again tonight. But tradition is tradition, and it's enjoyable to me. I hope everyone has a good one this year.I logged in last night just to check the Bham forums to see if you were going to cruise and report. I knew that was the norm for you on Christmas Eve. I am curious to hear how it went.

BamaCowboy
12-28-16, 05:40
Was at first avenue Mickey D's saw the girl named Kim again called her over, she could barely remember me from last week. Asked if she wanted to go for a ride again got to spot, started shit saying I gave her forty last time I said hell no only 25, finally settled that, and got another good on her knees face fuck she promised not to spit but did anyway.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
01-10-17, 02:12
Backpage has officially closed their escort section, hopefully the street walker section on here will pick up. Most of these girls will have to start working the streets again.

Bamacowboy.

Heftylover
01-10-17, 13:32
Backpage has officially closed their escort section, hopefully the street walker section on here will pick up. Most of these girls will have to start working the streets again.Bamacowboy.Those were my thoughts exactly when I first heard about it. That site had gotten outrageous with prices and the quality of service by most providers had gone downhill. Now, these ladies that claimed to be so much will once again have to start working the streets to make their money.

LetsGetReal
01-10-17, 14:00
Those were my thoughts exactly when I first heard about it. That site had gotten outrageous with prices and the quality of service by most providers had gone downhill. Now, these ladies that claimed to be so much will once again have to start working the streets to make their money.If its not backpage it will be another site. Its the digital age now men, don't get too hopeful that women are just going to flock to the streets now. They will find another source.

BamaCowboy
01-11-17, 02:24
If its not backpage it will be another site. Its the digital age now men, don't get too hopeful that women are just going to flock to the streets now. They will find another source.In my opinion Half of the girls on BP didn't start using BP until it became free, because they couldn't keep a debit or credit card. So that's why I think the the walkers will pick up. I should be able to check my theory one day this week, I'll report back as soon as I see something.

Bamacowboy.

Sharky2013
01-11-17, 02:29
In my opinion Half of the girls on BP didn't start using BP until it became free, because they couldn't keep a debit or credit card. So that's why I think the the walkers will pick up. I should be able to check my theory one day this week, I'll report back as soon as I see something.

Bamacowboy.I agree. When BP went free it totally went to shit. I predict that once the new website is established (or migrated to) - It will be like the old days and a lot more legitimate providers.

Kc 135
01-12-17, 20:43
Took a ride up super highway and spotted Brandy walking from Ace. Sweet girl and smelled good.

$30 at hotel full menu, said pimps been trying to get her to work for them so better hurry before they scoop her up.

Have pics but can't post, maybe Ted will post them for me.Man! I just figured this out.

This is your Bessemer chick.

Enjoy65
01-12-17, 22:15
Man! I just figured this out.

This is your Bessemer chick.Those pics do not match up. Calling BS.

RobAnders
01-13-17, 01:26

This is your Bessemer chick.I have been thru there many times lately and never came across her. Only the 3 or 4 diseased faced ones at the store across the street that beg to let them in your vehicle. Very hard to believe anything that nice would be at the Ace.

HiHopIn
01-13-17, 09:42
Most I have seen at the Ace were not much to look at. My last encounter there started with cruising up the highway from Bessemer, and I saw a skinny chick walking fast heading in the direction of Midfield. I pulled over, she ran up and hopped in asking for a lift to the Ace. She had just got out of the Bessemer jail, was carrying the paperwork. Said She had been staying at the Ace, and hoped Her shit was still there. It was. Pretty decent BJCIM, She was very grateful for the 20, and away I went. Pretty good for the bone, but dam she looked rough.

JayMax03
01-13-17, 12:26
Most I have seen at the Ace were not much to look at. My last encounter there started with cruising up the highway from Bessemer, and I saw a skinny chick walking fast heading in the direction of Midfield. I pulled over, she ran up and hopped in asking for a lift to the Ace. She had just got out of the Bessemer jail, was carrying the paperwork. Said She had been staying at the Ace, and hoped Her shit was still there. It was. Pretty decent BJCIM, She was very grateful for the 20, and away I went. Pretty good for the bone, but dam she looked rough.When was this? I've never actually picked up a SW so I don't know what to expect. I want to try it one of these days but I'm not a Birmingham native I don't know the nooks and crannies around Ace.

HiHopIn
01-13-17, 12:46
When was this? I've never actually picked up a SW so I don't know what to expect. I want to try it one of these days but I'm not a Birmingham native I don't know the nooks and crannies around Ace.It was a few months back, middle of the day. I was not really on the hunt, just came upon Her walking the road.

Generally, just get out and scout the areas during the day and notice the cheesey hotels here and there, and note quick marts nearby. Then later, after being a little familiar, try it out. They seem to walk a lot between the two, for booze and cigs and such, and johns often let them out at or near the stores. I've seen some dudes let them out at the stores, and once they get in the store, they drive away. Then she comes out, looks around, acts pissed, then you can come along and say something like "Are you OK?" They may talk shit, ask for a ride, then they negotiate. Just be careful where you go with them, it might be a set up. It pays to have a place nearby in mind. It's kind of like a game. Either you play, or get played.

BamaCowboy
01-16-17, 04:07
Swung by first avenue north Friday night, made two passes from krispy kreme past McD's saw one WSW sitting on block wall by the Anchor motel, very rough looking, two more down by Auto zone, not much better. Three or four BSW between anchor and McD's, one WSW at sky inn walking towards McD's, pulled over at next street she walked up I asked if she needed a ride, she asked how much you got, I said again do you need a ride, she asked again how much you got, so I just drove off. I don't think it was LEO I had watch her walk over two blocks I think she was just greedy, she also looked rough.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
01-18-17, 01:16
Checked on no name truck stop Sunday night saw candace, and little bit and a new girl named April took her for a ride. Got to my spot on that side of town and agreed on thirty, she gave a aggressive deep throat blowjob but would stop every thirty seconds then said no cim after she told me she would gobble ever drop so when the time came I held her head and made her take it. I enjoyed myself.

Bamacowboy.

RobAnders
01-21-17, 02:24
Was passing thru Bessemer into Brighton saw 2 across from Ace at the gas station. Told me their names were Heather and Meagan. Both looked too rough for my taste so I traveled on. Saw 2 more lurking around the Ace. One lives on the left side not sure about the other. Ok I have options. Drove north a few blocks and spotted another, did a customary drive by to check her out and asked if she needed a ride. She looks to be in her 30's and is red headed. Very nice / polite and straight to the point. We agreed on a CBJ for 30. Of course they all say that's their specialty, well she did not lie! Asked if I like it fast or slow. I agreed to not push her head beforehand and away she went. She made plenty of noise moaning and teasing and I lasted about 15 min.

She lives nearby (name is Mindy) and I actually knew some of the same people she did. I asked why I had not seen her before. She told me that it's not a full time thing for her, only when she needs $. She lives near the Chevron up from the Ace. No cell but told me to come by anytime.

Damn Red Heads are hands down the best!

Will repeat.

BamaCowboy
01-24-17, 05:55
Riding down first avenue north Friday night about 10:30 there were two WSW at the marathon at the 68th street intersection, both were blonde and rough. Kept heading north a tall BSW at the book store, nothing at the Anchor. So turned around and went home.

Bamacowboy.

HiHopIn
01-24-17, 09:44
Friday afternoon driving down first avenue I saw a WSW walking by the fish place. Turned around, pulled onto a side street and waited on her. Chunky red / brown kinda short hair chick, said she was April, suggested we go down the street beside first avenue a few blocks, points out an old house she stays at. Said it was safe, no one there or expected. Me and my ccw followed Her in, she said she was good, asked me what would I give, agreed on 25. I sit on the corner of the bed, great BJCIM. Settled up, shot the shit a few, she lit up half a joint and pulled a few drags on it, I declined, then she says she wants more of the dick. Another BJCIM. Said she loves dick when high. I tipped Her 10 and left, plan on checking it again in a few days.

BamaCowboy
01-25-17, 16:59
Was on first avenue north Monday night about 8:00 stopped by convenience store beside I 20 exit ramp pulled up and good looking girl walked out with couple bags of groceries I instantly said how you doing and asked if she needed a ride, she looked around for couple of seconds like she was looking for cops but finally said no. I just stood there and watch her walk down side road then she looked over and motioned to follow her. Igot back in car gave her a minute or two more and then followed, as soon as I pulled up she hopped right in. Said her name was Danielle we went to her place and I got famn good BBBJ for 25 . I was not really comfortable so didn't last long.

Bamacowboy.

Bamasam
01-25-17, 17:02

This is your Bessemer chick.Yes said her name was Brandy and gave me a spill about pawning car title and needed $1200 to get it back. Said she has lived in area all her life. Gave me a number but no luck. Smelled good and was cleanand fun tipped her a 20.

RobAnders
01-25-17, 23:38
Went back to Bessemer looking for a repeat with Mindy, no luck. Many LEO near her street so I politely left and drove back towards the Ace bc I had already spotted several girls that way. Picked up a dark haired 20's girl named Maggie. CBG for 20 - Loves her hair pulled and never stopped or rushed once. My kinda quick relief.

The area around the Ace is very active right now with many to choose from especially during the day from 3 pm til dark. I usually don't see many LEO but Tuesday afternoon there were an abundance.

PilotCary
01-28-17, 02:14
New to the game so be patient please. Researched post here as to get info on where to find SW. Tried around the ace to 150 area first and LEO everywhere. Came down 1st ave and and seen some rough looking WSW arguing at the store by the auto parts place. Gave a turn around after about a mile and came back to find a very rough beat up Valerie at the auto parts parking lot. Said wth and pulled up and she just hopped right in without any words exchanged. Asked her where she wanted to go and she directed me to Oporto towards the planes. Had left over food from about 7 hours earlier still in a bag in the car and she asked if she could eat it. I told her how long it had been sitting out and she still ate every bit anyhow. Negotiated 20 for BJ in car while driving. She gave good BBBJCIM but was hard to concentrate fully on it as she is so damn rough on the eyes. Will not repeat.

PilotCary
01-30-17, 03:08
Went out trolling again down the super hwy from Bessemer headed back towards Midfield and only spotted 1 SW near the chevron down by auto zone. Turned around and offered a ride and ended up being a late 30's SW I read about on here named Mindy. Settled up on $30 for BJ and she took me way out in the middle of no mans land by some RR track. BBBJCIM was outstanding and I compensated with a crisp $50 because she not only performed but she has a personality that is what most women should be like. Carried on an actual conversation with me as if we had know each other all our lives. An absolute sweetheart and well worth the extra I spent. Dropped her back off near chevron at a house that she said she lived at with some guy and asked for a number. Said no phone but just to come by between 10-5 most any day. Will totally repeat. Next I went home and sat for a few hours and decided I wanted round 2. Went to 1st ave and again and found Morgan, a fairly cute spinner type mixed SW. Settled on $40 for the full menu and went to her car spot where she just stripped all the way down for me. BBBJ was great and then she covered it and climbed on cg for about 45 minutes with she and I taking turns with the labor. She offered doggy outside bent over car but it was too close to houses for my comfort. Tight and clean and was nicely trimmed. No visible baby damage at all and didn't see any recreational marks but then it was poor lighting. Finished up then settled up with $60 and dropped her at the chevron. Got her number and agreed to being my regular goto for full menu because I enjoyed it that much.

LordZog
01-31-17, 07:24
Early yesterday morning (0700) drove south on 1st Ave and. From Roebuck to downtown. Nothing. Then about 1000 drove north no one out in Woodlawn. But BSW and WSW out up around 83rd. Turned around to check. BSW bigger girl, okay looking, blonde streaks in hair. Waved at the WSW, Tashia (I have digits if your interested) came over asked "you want me to get in? Asked if I was a cop, and to show her that I wasn't. After passing cop check. She said she didn't have a room, but we could park over by the Air Port. CBJ (really good one) doggie ($30+$10 tip). Nice girl. Bigger, but not BBW, small boobs (pierced nipples) shaved kitty with a little tuft of black hair, bad teeth. Overall seemed like a nice girl. No apparent drug use. Clean. Only downsides. No room and really, really bad teeth.

SlumpBuster17
01-31-17, 09:04
Drugs are the reason the girl is out on the stroll in the first place. Kinda goes with the bad choppers. You think she's out saving up for tuition at Herzing?

Early yesterday morning (0700) drove south on 1st Ave and. From Roebuck to downtown. Nothing. Then about 1000 drove north no one out in Woodlawn. But BSW and WSW out up around 83rd. Turned around to check. BSW bigger girl, okay looking, blonde streaks in hair. Waved at the WSW, Tashia (I have digits if your interested) came over asked "you want me to get in? Asked if I was a cop, and to show her that I wasn't. After passing cop check. She said she didn't have a room, but we could park over by the Air Port. CBJ (really good one) doggie ($30+$10 tip). Nice girl. Bigger, but not BBW, small boobs (pierced nipples) shaved kitty with a little tuft of black hair, bad teeth. Overall seemed like a nice girl. No apparent drug use. Clean. Only downsides. No room and really, really bad teeth.

LordZog
01-31-17, 18:51
Drugs are the reason the girl is out on the stroll in the first place. Kinda goes with the bad choppers. You think she's out saving up for tuition at Herzing?You're right about the drug use. Didn't say she didn't use drug. They all do. What I meant was I didn't see any tracks / scabs and she didn't seem high at the time. That's all.

SlumpBuster17
01-31-17, 19:51
Pretty much all of them aren't going to be high when they're on the stroll. That's why they're out. To get drugs, to get high. And then they'll disappear until they need another fix.

You're right about the drug use. Didn't say she didn't use drug. They all do. What I meant was I didn't see any tracks / scabs and she didn't seem high at the time. That's all.

MammieJammer
02-01-17, 17:47
Pretty much all of them aren't going to be high when they're on the stroll. That's why they're out. To get drugs, to get high. And then they'll disappear until they need another fix.More and more that's becoming the case with Backpage girls as well. The days of having some girl on Backpage where she is trying to make a lot of money quickly for whatever is pretty much long gone. So many of the girls now are glorified street walkers with a cheap disposable phone. Pretty much these days even with those girls it's just money for the next high. It's pretty much equally dicey no matter which side of the fence you're playing on. MJ.

HiHopIn
02-02-17, 09:03
Pretty much all of them aren't going to be high when they're on the stroll. That's why they're out. To get drugs, to get high. And then they'll disappear until they need another fix.And that is fine with me. I have picked up some that are high as hell on something and acting crazy and distracting. I don't want to hear that while she has my throbbing pole in Her hand. Focus on the dick, will ya? Sometimes I just want them to take that nut, then cash, then leave. Some I have gotten to know, we small talk, she takes good care of the bone, nice tip, little more chat, then drop Her off. Hey, like a box of chocolates.

RobAnders
02-07-17, 02:29
I was about to give up on the Bess Superhighway today and found Mindy down near the Chevron. Got my usual blo-and-go for 30 and all went well. She really gets into it and easy to talk with. Definitely worth a visit!

Jigsaw725
02-07-17, 14:01
I'm usually not interested in street walkers. However, yesterday I was in the Woodlawn area around 4 pm And there were several out. I first ran across a BSW at the service station across from McDonald's. She had on a hoodie but wasn't terrible looking. I can't remember the name but she had bright white teeth although there was one missing on the top on the left side. Said she was 34 years old and offered BBBJ and more if I wanted it for a Jackson. I didn't partake. While we were talking a tall slender blond who also had some pink in the hair walked up. She also told me her name but I really wasn't listening. She said she was in her 30's also. She may have been fairly attractive at one time but she had a lot of sores on her arms, hands, and feet. She was wearing pants so I don't know if the legs had sores or not. The face had some raw skin around the chin area. She said she had a house nearby which was "safe". I told her I didn't visit in unknown houses. She was interested in Mr. Jackson for a BJ in the car but I wasn't interested in her. I'm not fond of sores. I drove north and around the Relax Inn there was a very tall young BSW. She is a very attractive girl and smelled good. She said her name is Tiffany. She told me she wasn't cheap. Offered BBBJ in the car for half a Franklin. She really wanted to get a room where she said she would screw my ears off for a Franklin. I asked if she was GFE and she said she would be all the GFE I wanted and would kiss "the hell out of you" plus everything else if we got a room. Said for two franklins she would do all that. I told her I didn't have the time to get a room and wasn't interest in the BBBJ at the amount she asked. She had a phone but said it wasn't activated and I didn't get a number. She really is pretty enough to not be working on the street. She didn't appear to be on anything at the time either. If I had had the time I would have gotten a room. Maybe some of you will see her out. I saw others working but didn't take the time to speak with any of them.

SlumpBuster17
02-07-17, 18:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PilotCary
02-08-17, 23:31
Did the usual mongering of Bessemer and seen nothing except LEO. Made my way over to 1st ave and and only spotted 1 BSW close to sunoco. Didn't stop because she looked too rough. Circled around and came by Hardee's by airport and spotted WSW small built and not bad from a distance. Offered the ride and she got in and done the le check and off we went. Started with CBJ and moved to CFS for 35. Smelled clean boobs deflated but still OK. She is nice and I will repeat. Got her number and email.

PilotCary
02-11-17, 01:29
Somewhat cute tattooed BSW found by auto zone on 1st ave and. Really short and petite. Says she is only 4'11" and maybe 90-95 lbs. CBJ was descent CFS was also descent. She wanted doggy standing outside the car and it was damn near impossible since I'm 6'1". Feels like I may have blown out a knee from having to squat to her level so we were able to line up uglies. She took the pounding I inflicted like a champ and never complained once. Damage was pricy for a SW but I did enjoy myself so I overpaid with a benjamin this round. Will repeat many times if she offers a better rate.

Millz72
02-11-17, 13:28
Had my first ever encounter with a SW or anything of this nature. Was on 1st ave just before the over pass to get on I-20 headed to irondale. Seen a WSW sitting on the curb out side a dodgy motel before just past the McDonald's. I was nervous and didn't know if I would stop circled by her twice finally cut through the back road and seen her getting out of a car. She got in said that the guy before had only a 10 that's why she bailed. She had a cast on her arm said she fell and broke it. Offered a BBBJ for 20. Being my first I was nervous and just said yes. She looked fine from afar but up close her face was worn. She seemed in a hurrry (probably to go get a fix) I should have passed, I would like to get more onsite and help from seasoned vets.

Buff9999
02-11-17, 14:57
I'm usually not interested in street walkers. However, yesterday I was in the Woodlawn area around 4 pm And there were several out. I first ran across a BSW at the service station across from McDonald's. She had on a hoodie but wasn't terrible looking. I can't remember the name but she had bright white teeth although there was one missing on the top on the left side. Said she was 34 years old and offered BBBJ and more if I wanted it for a Jackson. I didn't partake. While we were talking a tall slender blond who also had some pink in the hair walked up. She also told me her name but I really wasn't listening. She said she was in her 30's also. She may have been fairly attractive at one time but she had a lot of sores on her arms, hands, and feet. She was wearing pants so I don't know if the legs had sores or not. The face had some raw skin around the chin area. She said she had a house nearby which was "safe". I told her I didn't visit in unknown houses. She was interested in Mr. Jackson for a BJ in the car but I wasn't interested in her. I'm not fond of sores. I drove north and around the Relax Inn there was a very tall young BSW. She is a very attractive girl and smelled good. She said her name is Tiffany. She told me she wasn't cheap. Offered BBBJ in the car for half a Franklin. She really wanted to get a room where she said she would screw my ears off for a Franklin. I asked if she was GFE and she said she would be all the GFE I wanted and would kiss "the hell out of you" plus everything else if we got a room. Said for two franklins she would do all that. I told her I didn't have the time to get a room and wasn't interest in the BBBJ at the amount she asked. She had a phone but said it wasn't activated and I didn't get a number. She really is pretty enough to not be working on the street. She didn't appear to be on anything at the time either. If I had had the time I would have gotten a room. Maybe some of you will see her out. I saw others working but didn't take the time to speak with any of them.What in the heck is going on when streetwalkers are asking 100 or 200 plus room. Evidently some of the hobbiests don't understand streetwalkers pay scale is not the same as backpage or eccie. Some hobbiests do everything they can to raise prices. Makes absolutely no sense. Just my 2 cents worth.

LordZog
02-11-17, 15:37
Drove 1st Ave and. From Roebuck at 1030 this morning. Obese WSW across from McD's. Drove around to get a closer look. She motion me over but she was not for me. When I drove on, black guy came over and started yelling at her. Looped around Messer. Nada. Back to 1st headed north. About 68-70th St. Spotted Shelly walking south. (she used to be on BP as Angilina). Blondew / pink stripe, super skinny, baseball cap, jeans, kinda cute but drug use shows. I had met her when she worked with another provider and knew she wasn't LEO. So I stopped. We talked for a while and then discussed business. Asked $50 offered 30. Okay with her. I know she's had some so-so / bad reviews on here. But she gave one of the most enjoyable BBBJ's CIM that I ever had. Gave her an extra Hamilton. No phone, of course.

SlumpBuster17
02-11-17, 19:58
Yeah, it's the same ones paying big bucks for chicks on BP that should be on the street.

What in the heck is going on when streetwalkers are asking 100 or 200 plus room. Evidently some of the hobbiests don't understand streetwalkers pay scale is not the same as backpage or eccie. Some hobbiests do everything they can to raise prices. Makes absolutely no sense. Just my 2 cents worth.

SlumpBuster17
02-11-17, 20:11
Never tip SW's. Never give them more than $20. A lot of times $5 has worked. Hide your wallet somewhere they can't get it. Have a few spots that you like that you can go park. Never go to their areas. Don't pick them up in busy areas. 1st avenue around McDonald's is the worst place to pick up anyone. Never let one go down on you w / o a rubber. Don't let the little head think for you. Don't trust them. Some have been known to murder. Don't give them rides anywhere. Don't pick up any that has a "shadow. " And last but not least, picking up SW's is all about having street sense. If you don't have it, don't bother wasting your time. It'll only end bad for you.

Had my first ever encounter with a SW or anything of this nature. Was on 1st ave just before the over pass to get on I-20 headed to irondale. Seen a WSW sitting on the curb out side a dodgy motel before just past the McDonald's. I was nervous and didn't know if I would stop circled by her twice finally cut through the back road and seen her getting out of a car. She got in said that the guy before had only a 10 that's why she bailed. She had a cast on her arm said she fell and broke it. Offered a BBBJ for 20. Being my first I was nervous and just said yes. She looked fine from afar but up close her face was worn. She seemed in a hurrry (probably to go get a fix) I should have passed, I would like to get more onsite and help from seasoned vets.

CrazyTown
02-12-17, 12:12
From wanting $150 to accepting $30. LOL. Hysterical. I wondered where she had gone too. Back to the streets.

Drove 1st Ave and. From Roebuck at 1030 this morning. Obese WSW across from McD's. Drove around to get a closer look. She motion me over but she was not for me. When I drove on, black guy came over and started yelling at her. Looped around Messer. Nada. Back to 1st headed north. About 68-70th St. Spotted Shelly walking south. (she used to be on BP as Angilina). Blondew / pink stripe, super skinny, baseball cap, jeans, kinda cute but drug use shows. I had met her when she worked with another provider and knew she wasn't LEO. So I stopped. We talked for a while and then discussed business. Asked $50 offered 30. Okay with her. I know she's had some so-so / bad reviews on here. But she gave one of the most enjoyable BBBJ's CIM that I ever had. Gave her an extra Hamilton. No phone, of course.

BamaCowboy
02-13-17, 09:45
After my run in with Chelsea (see ripoff reports) I drove around and found me a spot on that end of town then went back to the chevron across from Ace and found Maggie she looked about 25 said just moved back from Florida. Went back by my new spot and this girl delivered one of the best BJ I have received in a long time great deepthroat and let me face fuck her for a good ten minutes. Thinking of going back today and looking her up again.

Bamacowboy.

PilotCary
02-13-17, 09:58
Picked up a WSW over by the autozone on 1st ave and early Sunday morning. She talked about her friend Morgan, a mixed SW I picked up couple weeks back, and told me she was out of the game now because her bf got murdered in a local dope house on Friday night. Said he wasn't her handler at all but was her actual bf of many years back from her hometown. Such a shame too because she was my favorite girl I met so far.

BamaCowboy
02-15-17, 05:36
Went back for seconds with Maggie, found her at the chevron again, she looked rougher than the night before but she delivered just like the night before. I gave her a good mouth fucking with me standing up and her on her knees. I opted for a CBJ both times and I would recommend she said she had a broken tooth and I didn't want to get scraped up. Be careful out there and have fun.

Bamacowboy.

PilotCary
02-17-17, 11:53
Found Carey last night sitting outside the Shell on 1st ave and. Didn't look too awfully bad with the clothes on. BBBJ was OK CFSCG was OK also went GreekCG to finish and it wasn't bad at all. She has baby belly damage that isn't the worse I've seen but still made me want to close my eyes for the ride. All in all a good experience with your eyes focused out the windshield and for good reason too. As we were finished and cleaning up I looked out and noticed a military green glow looking flashlight in the distance approaching fast around the tree line where we were hiding (my spot BTW). Not 100% certain if LEO but it surely gave me that vibe and I fired up and dusted the exit trail in the opposite direction before they got near. So much for my secret spot way the hell out away from the strip on that side of town. The night before I had found Danielle near the Sunoco. She is a tall girl and smelled like stale cheap cigarettes. BBBJCIM was descent. She gagged when I blew but stayed on it until it finished then opened the door rapidly spitting. She giggled and joked about how it was a load that she couldn't hold all of in her mouth. Made me feel special at least and I smiled all the way home. Will repeat with both if I'm out and cannot locate something better.

LordZog
02-23-17, 11:51
Monday drove down 1st from Roebuck to Woodlawn. BSW at the Gas Station on 83rd. Too rough for me. Valerie, (rough red head, crackhead, been with LEO a while) across from the Pigg. $20 BBBJ CIM. She's always reliable. Wed. Same route. Karllie, (little brunette, cute. Heroin addict), sitting across form McD's. Really good $20 BBBJ CIM. Yesterday nada drove the route twice.

RobAnders
02-25-17, 12:07
Went back towards Bessemer Friday, saw several WSW near the Ace. Circled back to the gas station and was going to pick up one until I asked her name. Chelsea. Thanks for the earlier reports bc I had no idea what she looked liked. As I politely drove off thugs in a dark car drive up and I could hear them shouting at each other. I felt like that was definitely one time this forum saved me some certain misery. I quickly found a trusted regular "Mindy" she is red headed and prolly mid / late 30's. I have seen her many times and never disappointed with CBJ. For 30. Really gets into it and has never rushed or stopped.

I have looked many times to do a repeat with Maggie but she is no where to be found.

Happy Hunting.

BamaCowboy
02-26-17, 17:56
Went back towards Bessemer Friday, saw several WSW near the Ace. Circled back to the gas station and was going to pick up one until I asked her name. Chelsea. Thanks for the earlier reports bc I had no idea what she looked liked. As I politely drove off thugs in a dark car drive up and I could hear them shouting at each other. I felt like that was definitely one time this forum saved me some certain misery. I quickly found a trusted regular "Mindy" she is red headed and prolly mid / late 30's. I have seen her many times and never disappointed with CBJ. For 30. Really gets into it and has never rushed or stopped.

I have looked many times to do a repeat with Maggie but she is no where to be found.

Happy Hunting.I'm glad my report helped you save your money, I'll pm you a little info on maggie.

Bamacowboy.

PilotCary
03-03-17, 02:08
Tried calling Trish before leaving home for a second visit and 2 rings then vm. Nothing but LEO everywhere in Bessemer to Brighton on my drive by. Came all the way down through 3rd ave w and still nothing. Went to Airport at Hardees and spotted Trish walking across to the store with a couple white guys. Waited and she didn't return. Went over to 1st and only spotted 2 rough BSW from Mcdonalds all the way to the Krispy Kream. Circled back round and made my way north on Georgia road and found Trish again walking but alone this time. Stopped and she jumped in smiling for the ride. Got to the spot and it was CBJ then ccg and finished with CBJ and fiv. This girl delivered for me and never complained. She was very talkative tonight and joked and kept me entertained for a while. I will repeat as long as she allows me to come back for more again and again. She never quoted the charge but I tossed her 60 for services well enjoyed and appreciated.

ChefDan
03-06-17, 16:50
Any intel on good hunting locations in Jasper?

PilotCary
03-08-17, 17:38
Any intel on good hunting locations in Jasper?Hotels up past the old cinema on the left had 2 or 3 rough meth addict looking girls a few months back when I was there in the area. Used to be a prime spot back many years ago. All a hobbiest had to do is circle the route in between the buildings and there usually was at least 1 standing around somewhere and she most of the time already had a room to do the business in. Be careful of the area. LEO makes frequent trips through and sometimes used to be parked around back hiding.

LordZog
03-10-17, 07:02
South on 1st Ave and at 12. WSW going north of Sky. Made loop to check her out but at corner next to American saw Carrie. Cute, brunette, slim, yoga pants halter top. She's nice but was "antsy" needed meds. Half&half $30. I enjoyed it a lot $10 tip. And hope to see her again. No digits, said she stays around the Holiday Inn. When I dropped her off back on 1st. Saw two WSW near the fish place.

RobAnders
03-11-17, 13:09
Saw Maggie in Bessemer twice this week. She really gets into it and one of the best skull fucks you will find. Likes her hair pulled and takes it all the way with no problems. Usually find her across the street from the Ace. I actually saw their handler (older black guy in a dark SUV with a temporary car lot tag) picking up 4 WSW Friday. Maggie got out and met me across the road. Definitely one of the best CBJ you can get for 20.

Happy hunting.

LordZog
03-11-17, 16:25
Cruising Friday. Karlie and Brooke near the Fast Track. $20 does it for Karlie, alway glad when I find her out. After dropping her off, Bree, cute tiny BSW. Gave me her digits said call anytime.

Sat. Morning picked up little' Bit near the same corner. $25 BBBJ. She's really tiny 4'11" maybe 100 lbs, clean and cute at 40.

BamaCowboy
03-12-17, 13:50
Saw Maggie in Bessemer twice this week. She really gets into it and one of the best skull fucks you will find. Likes her hair pulled and takes it all the way with no problems. Usually find her across the street from the Ace. I actually saw their handler (older black guy in a dark SUV with a temporary car lot tag) picking up 4 WSW Friday. Maggie got out and met me across the road. Definitely one of the best CBJ you can get for 20.

Happy hunting.Did you get my pm on her location.

Bamacowboy.

LetsGetReal
03-12-17, 16:52
Did you get my pm on her location.

Bamacowboy.Love some info if you don't mind.

Vscrtlvr
03-12-17, 18:11
Hope all is well with you. Miss your thoughtful insights and experiences.

BamaCowboy
03-12-17, 19:27
Love some info if you don't mind.Sent you a pm with info it was good ten days ago it might have changed but I don't think so.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
03-13-17, 04:43
Got to thinking about Maggie so decided to slip over to Brighton about seven Sunday night, hung around chevron for about thirty minutes and didn't see any activity, so went over to where Maggie showers me where she was staying and an older gentlemen was outside asked about Maggie, he went to door and a girl named Jennifer came out and said Maggie was gone for the night and asked if she would do. I said ok if she would do what Maggie foes for twenty she crawled in and went to dead end and she went to work stopped every two minutes complaining about everything, she don't normally do this, she only does this for her child, hurry up, and all kinds of crap. I do not recommend. Finally finished drove back and there stood Maggie in yard. Jennifer laughed and said I knew she would be right back haha. So Maggie is still at place I told a couple senior members about I just missed out and got stuck with a sorry ass BJ. Jennifer is about five foot four with blonde hair and blue eyes I think, when raised shirt on cop check very scared up belly lots of baby damage, face had pick marks.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
03-13-17, 04:59
Got to thinking about Maggie so decided to slip over to Brighton about seven Sunday night, hung around chevron for about thirty minutes and didn't see any activity, so went over to where Maggie showers me where she was staying and an older gentlemen was outside asked about Maggie, he went to door and a girl named Jennifer came out and said Maggie was gone for the night and asked if she would do. I said ok if she would do what Maggie foes for twenty she crawled in and went to dead end and she went to work stopped every two minutes complaining about everything, she don't normally do this, she only does this for her child, hurry up, and all kinds of crap. I do not recommend. Finally finished drove back and there stood Maggie in yard. Jennifer laughed and said I knew she would be right back haha. So Maggie is still at place I just missed out and got stuck with a sorry ass BJ.

Bamacowboy.

Millz72
03-15-17, 12:39
WSW on first average build, early 40's goes by the name of Suzann. Staying at the anchor 30 got everything. She's talkative / hyperactive, I wouldn't call her a Crazy lady Might turn a lot off with that personality but everybody fights there demons. I never felt in danger she just wanted to talk / shoot the shit with (I had plenty of time to kill) and for someone to listen to her. When it came down to Business she had her head on straight and delivered on everything. She seemed into it and showed me the same courtesy I showed her throughout. When we finished she didn't rush me out and was really Insistent I take her phone number. All in all I had a good time.

BamaCowboy
03-15-17, 23:35
Swung by first avenue north this afternoon about 4:30 found Danielle again and went over by airport and she delivered another good deep throat BJ, she can take a good down on her knees throat fucking every bit as good as Maggie down in Brighton she still has no phone so you have to get lucky to find her I've been looking for her for over a month since I last lucked up on her.

Bamacowboy.

RobAnders
03-16-17, 09:10
Did you get my pm on her location.

Bamacowboy.Yes! Sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Cod33
03-16-17, 15:47
Swung by first avenue north this afternoon about 4:30 found Danielle again and went over by airport and she delivered another good deep throat BJ, she can take a good down on her knees throat fucking every bit as good as Maggie down in Brighton she still has no phone so you have to get lucky to find her I've been looking for her for over a month since I last lucked up on her.

Bamacowboy.Where is a good spot by the airpot to look. Thank you.

Cod33
03-16-17, 15:49
Where by the airpot do I look for more SW and what other spots are there besides bessemer to look. Thank you.

Whorehound38
03-17-17, 00:07

Bamacowboy.Danielle is a favorite, I'm glad she's back. Saw her a couple wesks ago again. Told you guys about her years ago but someone accused me of white knighging. Angway she's clean, smells pretty good, can't beat her attitude.

BamaCowboy
03-17-17, 01:51
Danielle is a favorite, I'm glad she's back. Saw her a couple wesks ago again. Told you guys about her years ago but someone accused me of white knighging. Angway she's clean, smells pretty good, can't beat her attitude.She is definitely the best SW in B-ham, you hit the nail on the head she is the prettiest, cleanest, coolest, and good skin very few blemishes on face. I not got her naked yet by time I found her I was running short on time.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
03-17-17, 01:59
Where by the airpot do I look for more SW and what other spots are there besides bessemer to look. Thank you.Over by airport the best area is around holiday inn and America's best value inn up the hill and the two convenience stores in between. The other spot I know of is Arkadephia, Exit 123, off 20/59, go towards Jasper about half mile there is a pilot on the left. Then a money store then a citgo with no name all on left, the citgo and the almost empty shopping center beside citgo are the hottest spots, but for last couple months it has been slow, but still worth checking out from time to time.

Bamacowboy.

SlumpBuster17
03-17-17, 07:48
Go and read Clark's post about the SW's guide.

Where by the airpot do I look for more SW and what other spots are there besides bessemer to look. Thank you.

MammieJammer
03-17-17, 12:06
Anyone looking for the best places to find Street walkers in Birmingham would do well to read Clark Kent's post on the subject. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?18766-Where-to-Find-SW-in-Birmingham-amp-The-Surrounding-Areas.

By the way Clark long time no see hope you're doing well and everything is good with you. MJ.

Whorehound38
03-20-17, 14:18
Tried to get in the car with me today, I told her no because the last couple times I saw her she didn't take the job seriously. Don't recommend her, but if your looking today she's on first in eastlake.

PilotCary
03-20-17, 21:14
Tried to get in the car with me today, I told her no because the last couple times I saw her she didn't take the job seriously. Don't recommend her, but if your looking today she's on first in eastlake.She tried to fire up a loaded glass pipe in my ride second time I had picked her up. I stopped and put her out walking far from where I first picked her up and now I refuse to stop for her anymore. She constantly tries to flag me down anytime she sees me out. By far the most annoying SW I have came across. I've even had her approach me from out of nowhere while I was pumping gas one evening begging me for cash and a ride directly in front of other people at the pumps. I rudely told her to get the f#&k away from me and she went off in a crazed rant but she did walk away.

LordZog
03-22-17, 07:21
She tried to fire up a loaded glass pipe in my ride second time I had picked her up. I stopped and put her out walking far from where I first picked her up and now I refuse to stop for her anymore. She constantly tries to flag me down anytime she sees me out. By far the most annoying SW I have came across. I've even had her approach me from out of nowhere while I was pumping gas one evening begging me for cash and a ride directly in front of other people at the pumps. I rudely told her to get the f#&k away from me and she went off in a crazed rant but she did walk away.She used to be a reliable $10 girl. Used to I pull over and give her a $5 or get her something to eat, just to help her our, but no more. She acted way to crazy to be around the last time I saw her, I was going to get her a burger at McD's and dang if she didn't pull her pants down sitting in the drive thru. Won't be long before she back with her Uncle.

Whorehound38
03-22-17, 14:41
If you get a chance to meet this girl take it. If you like thin girls like I do, she's the one you want to meet. Very talented and pretty cool to hang out with, no drama. I was very impressed with her service. You can probably find here near the Bama and Sunoco.

PilotCary
03-22-17, 20:47
This is my new go to girl. Always a pleasure and aims to please me each time I pick her up. Today made 5 times I have managed to find her out and like always, she has left me with a big grin and wanting more. I am all into the short petite girls and she is surely all that. I will continue to seek her out each time I come out to play.

Whorehound38
03-23-17, 03:50
Anyone know the bleach blonde in Eastlake walking near the Anchor today? I used to see her in front of the American in Woodlawn pretty regular. She relocated and looks like she just recently did her hair.

BamaCowboy
03-23-17, 04:05
This is my new go to girl. Always a pleasure and aims to please me each time I pick her up. Today made 5 times I have managed to find her out and like always, she has left me with a big grin and wanting more. I am all into the short petite girls and she is surely all that. I will continue to seek her out each time I come out to play.Where does she hang out.

BamaCowboy
03-23-17, 04:51
Chelsea ripped me off about a month ago, but got my revenge last night about eleven o'clock. Was in a different vehicle pulled up at chevron in Brighton and there she stood so I gave her a wave and she walked over. Told her I had a room down at next exit, and offered her thirty to go she hopped right in. Got to academy drive and took a left she wanted to know where we going, I said to new holiday inn on eastern valley road and she believed me. But she started bitching by time got to end of McCalla road so cut into back parking lot of Dunkin Donuts stuck my piece maker and told her to give me her phone and get her theifing ass out of car and walk her ass back. She couldn't get out fast enough, drove off hit the interstate and threw her phone out.

Loved it, Bamacowboy.

PilotCary
03-23-17, 05:52
Where does she hang out.Usually can find her at random times either by hardees airport area to georgia road or over on 1st close to mcdonalds. I have never seen her out past the i20 bridge on 1st.

PilotCary
03-23-17, 06:02
Chelsea ripped me off about a month ago, but got my revenge last night about eleven o'clock. Was in a different vehicle pulled up at chevron in Brighton and there she stood so I gave her a wave and she walked over. Told her I had a room down at next exit, and offered her thirty to go she hopped right in. Got to academy drive and took a left she wanted to know where we going, I said to new holiday inn on eastern valley road and she believed me. But she started bitching by time got to end of McCalla road so cut into back parking lot of Dunkin Donuts stuck my piece maker and told her to give me her phone and get her theifing ass out of car and walk her ass back. She couldn't get out fast enough, drove off hit the interstate and threw her phone out.

Loved it, Bamacowboy.Justice served but still a light sentence for the misery she inflicts. The money she cashed and dashed from me wasnt my biggest issue with her. I actually wanted to see her naked and maybe f at &k her too hahaha.

SlumpBuster17
03-23-17, 07:59
I'm glad you were so confident she didn't have her "peacemaker. " Getting in a shootout with some druggie skank isn't my idea of a good time. If I was her I would've told you to shoot me, knowing damn well you wouldn't, since you and your vehicle are probably all over the Chevron cameras. Better hope she doesn't have her own idea of revenge.

Loved it, Bamacowboy.

GymGuy2016
03-23-17, 11:56

Loved it, Bamacowboy.Awesome to hear. She ripped me off about a month ago as well.

LordZog
03-23-17, 14:48
Anyone know the bleach blonde in Eastlake walking near the Anchor today? I used to see her in front of the American in Woodlawn pretty regular. She relocated and looks like she just recently did her hair.I saw her walking past 83st. Didn't get a good look but I think it was a girl they called NewYork. Usually wears glass, but this one didn't so I might be wrong. I circled to get a closer look, but she was gone when I got back around. Tiaha was sitting by the building next to the service station. Didn't stop for her. Also saw a fat redhead WSW at the intersection of Messer and Arrington. Another kinda cute, long blondish hair WSW in the parking lot. Circled but was talking on phone and not paying attention.

PilotCary
03-23-17, 18:34
Where does she hang out.1st around the Mcdonald's and airport by hardees but I have mostly picked her up walking Georgia road.

Member #5802
03-23-17, 19:47
Usually can find her at random times either by hardees airport area to georgia road or over on 1st close to mcdonalds. I have never seen her out past the i20 bridge on 1st.Yep, she is staying in a dive over off of Georgia road, claims it's her Grandma's place. She goes to Hardees to use the wifi and charge her phone.

I saw her walking past 83st. Didn't get a good look but I think it was a girl they called NewYork. Usually wears glass, but this one didn't so I might be wrong. I circled to get a closer look, but she was gone when I got back around. Tiaha was sitting by the building next to the service station. Didn't stop for her. Also saw a fat redhead WSW at the intersection of Messer and Arrington. Another kinda cute, long blondish hair WSW in the parking lot. Circled but was talking on phone and not paying attention.Saw her walking near McD's and she stuck out like a sore thumb if it's the same one: wearing black pants and a pink shirt with bright blonde hair. I circled and was going to snag her but a BPD seemed just as interested as I was.

Millz72
03-24-17, 06:05

Loved it, Bamacowboy.Who the hell is Chelsea? What does she look like so I know not to stop for her.

Dirtball
03-24-17, 06:29
Yep, she is staying in a dive over off of Georgia road, claims it's her Grandma's place. She goes to Hardees to use the wifi and charge her phone.

Saw her walking near McD's and she stuck out like a sore thumb if it's the same one: wearing black pants and a pink shirt with bright blonde hair. I circled and was going to snag her but a BPD seemed just as interested as I was.That sounds like Liz, "Sexi Mama" from BP, who told me the same thing. And yes, she's tiny.

PilotCary
03-24-17, 07:58
That sounds like Liz, "Sexi Mama" from BP, who told me the same thing. And yes, she's tiny.Yes that is in fact the same girl.

LordZog
03-24-17, 17:38
Driving south on 1st Ave. At 1230 today, There was a really nice looking girl. Clean, white, 25 ish, white pants, bright pink / orange top, long black hair. Walking from Anchor towards the Shell. Didn't stop to check her out, but about 1:30 pm, when I was driving North she was in the Shell parking lot. Thought I'd check her out so pulled in and got a coke. When I walked back out she was talking guys to 2 public safety cars and LEO. Drove abound a couple of block to see what was up and she was back walking toward the Anchor, where she walked into the motel. Don't know if it's a sting, but be careful. Guy in Shell they busted one of the regular girls in the parking lot last night.

PilotCary
03-24-17, 18:28
Driving south on 1st Ave. At 1230 today, There was a really nice looking girl. Clean, white, 25 ish, white pants, bright pink / orange top, long black hair. Walking from Anchor towards the Shell. Didn't stop to check her out, but about 1:30 pm, when I was driving North she was in the Shell parking lot. Thought I'd check her out so pulled in and got a coke. When I walked back out she was talking guys to 2 public safety cars and LEO. Drove abound a couple of block to see what was up and she was back walking toward the Anchor, where she walked into the motel. Don't know if it's a sting, but be careful. Guy in Shell they busted one of the regular girls in the parking lot last night.I do believe a seen the same girl at the shell earlier. She is mighty clean looking for a SW. I may have also spotted another over by the arkadelphia no name truck stop. She was dirty blonde wearing a wife beater and sun glasses standing over by the out bldg close to money store. She was surely TGTBT. I drove back by for a 2nd glance about half hour later later and she was still standing in the same spot. Also noticed many LEO patrolling in the area. Way more than usual.

BamaCowboy
03-25-17, 00:21
Who the hell is Chelsea? What does she look like so I know not to stop for her.Chelsea is young says she is 21 and she looks it, I hate to say it but best looking SW in Brighton I have seen in long time. Brunette hair just touching her shoulders. Always has a little book with her. Best I can do maybe someone else can add to this.

PilotCary
03-25-17, 02:28
Chelsea is young says she is 21 and she looks it, I hate to say it but best looking SW in Brighton I have seen in long time. Brunette hair just touching her shoulders. Always has a little book with her. Best I can do maybe someone else can add to this.Really goes out of her way to talk all ghetto. Usually where she is found there is a mid sized faded black sedan loaded with a couple thugs in the front seats sitting and watching her. They are the handlers that assist her with her cash and dash getaways. She is an attractive girl with a nice figure. She is pushy with wanting cash up front too.

BamaCowboy
03-25-17, 05:26
I'm glad you were so confident she didn't have her "peacemaker. " Getting in a shootout with some druggie skank isn't my idea of a good time. If I was her I would've told you to shoot me, knowing damn well you wouldn't, since you and your vehicle are probably all over the Chevron cameras. Better hope she doesn't have her own idea of revenge.She runs her mouth about having a knife, so I wasn't worried.

BamaCowboy
03-25-17, 05:33
Justice served but still a light sentence for the misery she inflicts. The money she cashed and dashed from me wasnt my biggest issue with her. I actually wanted to see her naked and maybe f at &k her too hahaha.I know what you mean, it is a crying shame if she would just act and not rip people off she could make a lot of money off us mongers with good looks. I was looking forward to seeing her naked too, guess it will not happen now.

Bamacowboy.

PilotCary
03-30-17, 23:54
Took the drive from krispy kream to georgia road and over on airport and counted 19 marked cars with 3 more unmarked that I could see. Not a single girl found out. Bad night to be out on the prowl. Didn't even attempt to circle back around again. Just went on home and saved my monger money for another day.

PilotCary
04-04-17, 00:28
Found this girl walking Arkadelphia about 10:00 pm tonight about half way between the notel and the no name truck stop. Looked to be late 20's and I would say a cute 7 face with about a 6-7 body. Shoulder length light brownish blonde curly hair. Short (maybe 5'3") clean and polite. Everything covered without me even having to ask. BJ was ok and the vag was good and tight with no scent and freshly shaven. My only real complaint would be bruised up legs and didn't take off her top for me. Said she has been staying and working in the same area for about a year now but I have never seen her out. I have her digits and I'm certain I will repeat again someday.

BamaCowboy
04-06-17, 01:25
Was in Brighton Tuesday night and every thing was dead, nobody out anywhere. Went over to house Maggie normally stays and Jennifer came out and I talked to her, she said Maggie was in rehab, at first said she would be in for twenty more days, then later said Maggie would be gone for 9 months so don't know what to believe, Jennifer has lied to me before so don't know what to believe. I wasn't interested in Jennifer because of bad service last time so I just left.

Bamacowboy.

LordZog
04-06-17, 12:11
This morning stopped at the Shell at 83rd for gas. Tall blonde girl walked by, I smiled and she walked over asked if I was a cop. Said they call me Barbie. (good name for her. White, 5'11", clean, pretty, nice body). Told her to go do her shopping while I finish pumping gas. When she got back we went to her room. $30 for what I wanted. She's very good. Really nice body with super store bought boobs. No digits, but said she'll be in the area. Said she just got out of City J, said that LEO has new directives to rid the area of SW'ers, Pimps and Drug dealers. Said that LEO told her they had stopped and questioned for being a white girl walking in Woodlawn,. And they got mad when she said that was racial profiling. Maybe that's why there have been so many marked and unmarked LEOs and so few girls in the area for the last week. Be aware of what going on and stay safe.

BamaCowboy
04-07-17, 01:50
Drove thru first avenue north about eleven o'clock Wednesday night looking at the scenery saw a rough looking WSW in front of the Anchor but kept driving down 1st to Mickey D's stopped there and called Danielle, (thanks whorehound38 for her digits). Met up with her at Sunoco about 15 minutes later and went over by airport and she took her time just like I asked and I spent about 15 minutes in that mouth and enjoyed it. Well worth 25 plus tip.

Bamacowboy.

MammieJammer
04-08-17, 18:39
This morning stopped at the Shell at 83rd for gas. Tall blonde girl walked by, I smiled and she walked over asked if I was a cop. Said they call me Barbie. (good name for her. White, 5'11", clean, pretty, nice body). Told her to go do her shopping while I finish pumping gas. When she got back we went to her room. $30 for what I wanted. She's very good. Really nice body with super store bought boobs. No digits, but said she'll be in the area. Said she just got out of City J, said that LEO has new directives to rid the area of SW'ers, Pimps and Drug dealers. Said that LEO told her they had stopped and questioned for being a white girl walking in Woodlawn,. And they got mad when she said that was racial profiling. Maybe that's why there have been so many marked and unmarked LEOs and so few girls in the area for the last week. Be aware of what going on and stay safe.Driving through Eastlake today just north of the McDonald's LEO had a guy and a girl who was obviously a WSW pulled over and out of the car. The girl was having a very animated conversation with the cop so apparently the Heat is on in that area be careful when you play over there. MJ.

GymGuy2016
04-09-17, 16:01
Driving through Eastlake today just north of the McDonald's LEO had a guy and a girl who was obviously a WSW pulled over and out of the car. The girl was having a very animated conversation with the cop so apparently the Heat is on in that area be careful when you play over there. MJ.Say at all where she hangs out?

RobAnders
04-10-17, 00:04
Bessemer has been pretty dead the last few times that I traveled thru. Today I found Mindy (red head. Late 30's) walking from behind the bowling alley. Away we went to our spot and gives a damn good CBJ while on her knees. Just the relief I needed with never any hassle. I've seen her many times and has always been polite and talkative. She normally charges 30 and worth every penny. She has never rushed or complained- not once! Highly recommended.

Stay safe!

PilotCary
04-10-17, 08:57
Bessemer has been pretty dead the last few times that I traveled thru. Today I found Mindy (red head. Late 30's) walking from behind the bowling alley. Away we went to our spot and gives a damn good CBJ while on her knees. Just the relief I needed with never any hassle. I've seen her many times and has always been polite and talkative. She normally charges 30 and worth every penny. She has never rushed or complained- not once! Highly recommended 👍.

Stay safe!Mindy is a treasure as far as good hassle free service goes. I too picked her up yesterday in the afternoon and as always with her, I was to totally satisfied. She really gets into the BJ. Makes me bust violently with all her moaning and grunting as she works it. I too highly recommend. Always worth the time and money. On another note. I also spotted another WSW. This 1 was walking from Ace area back towards the Sunoco. She has a dyke looking haircut but appeared to be fairly attractive with a nice body from what I could see from across the hwy and maybe early to mid 20's. I would have tried to grab her up but I had just taken off with Mindy. I came back looking later but couldn't find her out anywhere. Anyone have any info on this 1?

LetsRoll2017
04-11-17, 08:15
Drove thru first avenue north about eleven o'clock Wednesday night looking at the scenery saw a rough looking WSW in front of the Anchor but kept driving down 1st to Mickey D's stopped there and called Danielle, (thanks whorehound38 for her digits). Met up with her at Sunoco about 15 minutes later and went over by airport and she took her time just like I asked and I spent about 15 minutes in that mouth and enjoyed it. Well worth 25 plus tip.

Bamacowboy.Anyone have her info?

MammieJammer
04-13-17, 02:24
Say at all where she hangs out?I never spoke to her I just observed the scene of the cops having them pulled over and breaking their balls. The girl wasn't taking it too well and was pretty vocal with the cop but I didn't hang around to see the outcome or talk to anybody. If she got too mouthy he probably busted her ass and took her to jail but I couldn't say for sure. MJ.

ChefShon
04-13-17, 16:57
Anyone have her info?Where can I locate this girl.

ChefShon
04-13-17, 17:31
Where does she hang out.Where is this go to girl I need one as well.

Eric Shunn
04-13-17, 20:33
I noticed in the alley between McDonalds and the business next dooron the corner two LEO cars and van. Five LEO standing around waiting By the vehicles. All this happening around 11 ish am.

You had to look down the alley to see them but they were present and accounted for today. I got the hell out of the area. Not sure if they had issues earlier and decided to enjoy a #1 and upsize the drink and fries or what but none the less I bolted.

Dirty30
04-16-17, 12:51
After pretty much giving up on any decent providers on BP. I drove thru Bessemer the other day and found Mindy. Went to a good spot and recieved a very good BBBJ. The only "rule" she said she had is not to push her head down. I will be looking for her again.

ChefDan
04-17-17, 08:48
After pretty much giving up on any decent providers on BP. I drove thru Bessemer the other day and found Mindy. Went to a good spot and recieved a very good BBBJ. The only "rule" she said she had is not to push her head down. I will be looking for her again.I would love digits on mindy if anyone e can pm me.

Dirty30
04-17-17, 20:55
I would love digits on mindy if anyone e can pm me.I asked for some digits the other day but was informed that she had gotten robbed and her phone was one of the things taken. She did say she was going to get another one sometime soon. Not sure if it's true or not but she also said she doesn't like getting out when it gets dark. Likes to do most of her business in the daytime.

Dirtball
04-18-17, 06:26
After pretty much giving up on any decent providers on BP. I drove thru Bessemer the other day and found Mindy. Went to a good spot and recieved a very good BBBJ. The only "rule" she said she had is not to push her head down. I will be looking for her again.Description?

Jed1172
04-18-17, 14:37
Description?From the forum, she's mid to late 30's, white with red hair.

Dirty30
04-19-17, 08:45
From the forum, she's mid to late 30's, white with red hair.That's her. She is also ok to talk with as well. She didn't seem strung out or messed up either. However, the cigarette smell lingers for a little bit after she's gone so make sure you have an air freshener handy if you need one LOL.

Dirty30
04-21-17, 19:25
Just met up with a pretty cool chick named Wendy. Tall, brunette, skinny, and surprisingly fairly tight. 30 for CFS 20 for BBBJ. I chose the CFS which I'm glad I did. I was in a hurry so we stayed in mish the entire time so I could control the speed. I went slow and fast just to see how she took it. She never complained, got into it, and she never did hurry me at all. I will go back for another round.

Dirty30
04-22-17, 06:27
Just met up with a pretty cool chick named Wendy. Tall, brunette, skinny, and surprisingly fairly tight. 30 for CFS 20 for BBBJ. I chose the CFS which I'm glad I did. I was in a hurry so we stayed in mish the entire time so I could control the speed. I went slow and fast just to see how she took it. She never complained, got into it, and she never did hurry me at all. I will go back for another round.Forgot to mention I was around the Ace.

LordZog
04-23-17, 07:19
Yesterday. 1st Ave and at 59th St. Spotted 2 WSW walking north. Circled around caught up to them at the corner. One had black hair, 5'5", red dress / shirt, sunglasses, looked nice maybe 30, talking on phone. Other girl long Red hair, taller, older, jeans. I asked if they wanted a ride, the redhead said sure and exposed her boob, saying and I'm not a cop. Told her to come on and get in. Black headed girl tried to get it (still talking on phone). Had to tell her twice not to get in. Anyway, caused me to get nervous sitting there for too long. Finally she stopped talking on phone and said "oh, sorry thought you wanted me" and left. Anyway, Redhead Charlotte got in. 5'10"? Red hair past shoulders, 35+, kinda chunky, big butt, boobs small, okay looks, clean, appeared sober. Said "what do you want I don't do sex". WTF, you're a Streetwalker? Turns out she'd rather just give head ($20), which was okay. Nice action, but she really gags when cim, but was a trooper and continued till her job was completed (extra $10 tip, she didn't ask). Dropped her off said she's usually around Georgia Rd. I'll look for her again sometime.

PilotCary
04-23-17, 11:33
Been a couple weeks since I have trolled 1st ave. Decided to do a drive through on my way back from Georgia just to see if the area had anything left to offer since the LEO crackdown. Came across the BPD mobile command unit trailer just east of the sunoco with heavy LEO still everywhere to be seen. Didn't think I would have any luck finding a SW but still spotted a few out that I really wasn't into along the road. Got past McDonalds and lucked up finding my gtg Trish on her new phone. Picked her up and went to my spot. She stripped down all the way bare and I spent about an hour in her this time BBBJ then ck9 and back to BBBJ. Never a complaint or any rush from this girl and she always leaves me satisfied and wanting to come back for more.

CrimsonPride16
04-24-17, 15:21
Been a couple weeks since I have trolled 1st ave. Decided to do a drive through on my way back from Georgia just to see if the area had anything left to offer since the LEO crackdown. Came across the BPD mobile command unit trailer just east of the sunoco with heavy LEO still everywhere to be seen. Didn't think I would have any luck finding a SW but still spotted a few out that I really wasn't into along the road. Got past McDonalds and lucked up finding my gtg Trish on her new phone. Picked her up and went to my spot. She stripped down all the way bare and I spent about an hour in her this time BBBJ then ck9 and back to BBBJ. Never a complaint or any rush from this girl and she always leaves me satisfied and wanting to come back for more.What's her new digits if you have them sir?

PilotCary
04-24-17, 23:38
What's her new digits if you have them sir?New digits she gave me can be easily found online along with photos. Trish / Liz / Seximama is all the same http://callescort.org/205-203-6180.

Gareth
04-27-17, 17:45
Is the one also known as Mindy or am I confusing two people?

New digits she gave me can be easily found online along with photos. Trish / Liz / Seximama is all the same http://callescort.org/205-203-6180.

PilotCary
04-27-17, 19:52
Is the one also known as Mindy or am I confusing two people?Not the same girl. Mindy is in Brighton and is about 13 years older. Both to me are worth the effort. Never any bad issues with either. I'm reading a fishy smell report about Trish over in the BP forum but I personally have never smelled anything foul about the girl. She is always clean every time I have spent time with her. Mindy sometimes has a strong generic cigarette funk but still is for the most part clean. I have never had Mindy pull her pants off so I can't say if she has a clean cat or not. What I do know on here is the BJ is outstanding and she simply is the easiest SW to get along with in the entire area. Just my input.

Bamasam
04-29-17, 08:40
Thanks for the number Pilot. Got up with Chelsea the other day after a few calls back and forth and said she had a room sp go to pick her up. . Picked her up by loan place and then tells me she doesn't have a room. After pissing around for about 15 minutes decide to get a room for an hour and she got a little pissy because I made her get it. (not showing my I'd) went in and done the deed but BJ was unenthusiastic and mount missionary to pound, did stick finger up butt and it was tight dropped her off back at truck stop and headed out. OK service but won't repeat, she tried to call yesterday a couple of times so I blocked number.

PilotCary
04-30-17, 04:25
Thanks for the number Pilot. Got up with Chelsea the other day after a few calls back and forth and said she had a room sp go to pick her up. . Picked her up by loan place and then tells me she doesn't have a room. After pissing around for about 15 minutes decide to get a room for an hour and she got a little pissy because I made her get it. (not showing my I'd) went in and done the deed but BJ was unenthusiastic and mount missionary to pound, did stick finger up butt and it was tight dropped her off back at truck stop and headed out. OK service but won't repeat, she tried to call yesterday a couple of times so I blocked number.I have tried to call her a few times for a repeat. Only time her number was answered for me there was a guy on the other end questioning me on who I was. I hung up then and haven't tried calling her since. She provided good service to me when I did see her the 1st and only time and there was a room that she told me she had lived in for more than a year. It appeared to be somewhat a legit story since there was a rack loaded with women's clothes and also a few totes along the wall neatly stacked and many other personal items in the room. Sorry to hear your experience with her wasn't up to par. Did she take off her top for you? I was curious to see if her boobs were nice since I didn't get to see them. Also, what about those legs. When I had seen her she was covered in small bruises all over her thighs that were a bit of a visual distraction to me.

BamaCowboy
05-30-17, 23:32
Swung by First Avenue North this afternoon and found this one at the shell couple blocks south of the anchor motel. Did LEO check and over by airport and got very good dt CBJ with head holding and no rush. Sorry to say no phone.

Bamacowboy.

BamaCowboy
06-09-17, 02:16
Made a tour through the city tonight started at 1st Ave and tried Danielle number but wasn't working so started driving down 1st saw short girl at wall by anchor motel looked like she had just left a zombie convention, then saw two more at shell one was waving at every car, to much attention for me. Then went by Arkadelphia nothing at truck stop so headed to Bessemer a few rough ones at chevron was running out of time settled on Jennifer I knew it was a mistake she is a terrible whiner and complainer but got the job done for a Jackson. Made a point to have a condom because she never has one.

Bamacowboy.

JayMax03
06-12-17, 12:05
Are all SW's just doing head? I've never dealt with one doing FS.

Dirty30
06-12-17, 16:03
Are all SW's just doing head? I've never dealt with one doing FS.Not all just give head. There are some that offer FS and are pretty good. I haven't messed with a lot of them, but since BP is getting worse I'm starting to ease into seeing more of them.

Wiregrass
06-12-17, 17:45
Are all SW's just doing head? I've never dealt with one doing FS.You have the needed gold, YOU make the rules.

Simply tell her what you and make it a Deal or No deal.

Clark Kent
06-20-17, 07:35
How's everyone? I appreciate the check-ups on me from several of you the last few months. I'm well. I've just taken a bit of a break from the mongering, as well the site, and focused on finding some regular hookups that don't cause any damage to the wallet. If you take the time with ads on CL, and various dating sites, it can reap benefits, if you're willing to invest the time in it. I can go into more details if anyone's interested.

I have went out here and there, but the last week or so I've gotten the itch to get back out on the mongering trail. It seems the most active area on the east side of late is the area surrounding the Bama Motel. I was riding thru last week, as usual with someone where I couldn't investigate, and saw a young, thin, lightskin BSW hanging out by the Ensley Seafood. I went out yesterday afternoon to see if it was a mirage, and saw the same girl hanging out by the bus stop by the Bama. I also saw a thick, darkskin BSW, who also looked young-ish around the same area. The times I've been out previously, the only girl I ever saw in that area was this older BSW with an orange wig, and she was out there yesterday, as well as during the night.

I didn't see anything special around the McDonald's area, and the area around the Motel 8 was surprisingly quiet, as the few times I've passed by there recently I've seen a few different white girls out during the day. I did see no-ass Ashley walking toward Woodlawn from the 8, and got a quick pic of her, which I'll attach. Not the best pic, but I was getting the hang of trying to discreetly take a pic without being noticed. I have an easier to use phone now, which should help me to take some pics, if possible, when I'm out.

Most of the talk lately has been about girls around the Ace over in Brighton / Bessemer area. I haven't seen any activity out that way the times I've passed thru there. But I'm usually only able to pass by once here and there during the day when I'm out for other reasons, not when I'm out mongering. The times I do go by mongering, it's late at night and dead.

BamaCowboy
06-20-17, 08:08
How's everyone? I appreciate the check-ups on me from several of you the last few months. I'm well. I've just taken a bit of a break from the mongering, as well the site, and focused on finding some regular hookups that don't cause any damage to the wallet. If you take the time with ads on CL, and various dating sites, it can reap benefits, if you're willing to invest the time in it. I can go into more details if anyone's interested.

I have went out here and there, but the last week or so I've gotten the itch to get back out on the mongering trail. It seems the most active area on the east side of late is the area surrounding the Bama Motel. I was riding thru last week, as usual with someone where I couldn't investigate, and saw a young, thin, lightskin BSW hanging out by the Ensley Seafood. I went out yesterday afternoon to see if it was a mirage, and saw the same girl hanging out by the bus stop by the Bama. I also saw a thick, darkskin BSW, who also looked young-ish around the same area. The times I've been out previously, the only girl I ever saw in that area was this older BSW with an orange wig, and she was out there yesterday, as well as during the night.

I didn't see anything special around the McDonald's area, and the area around the Motel 8 was surprisingly quiet, as the few times I've passed by there recently I've seen a few different white girls out during the day. I did see no-ass Ashley walking toward Woodlawn from the 8, and got a quick pic of her, which I'll attach. Not the best pic, but I was getting the hang of trying to discreetly take a pic without being noticed. I have an easier to use phone now, which should help me to take some pics, if possible, when I'm out.

Most of the talk lately has been about girls around the Ace over in Brighton / Bessemer area. I haven't seen any activity out that way the times I've passed thru there. But I'm usually only able to pass by once here and there during the day when I'm out for other reasons, not when I'm out mongering. The times I do go by mongering, it's late at night and dead.Great to hear from you Clark Kent, glad everything is OK and you are still in the game just working a different angle. I've only been a member for a little over year but been reading post from you for the last 5 years and have learned a lot from your post and advice. Hope you start back posting on a regular basis.

Bamacowboy.

Bhm Guy
06-20-17, 14:14
Great to hear from you Clark Kent, glad everything is OK and you are still in the game just working a different angle. I've only been a member for a little over year but been reading post from you for the last 5 years and have learned a lot from your post and advice. Hope you start back posting on a regular basis.

Bamacowboy.Clark is sort of our Thomas Jefferson: been around from the beginning and always has good advice.

For those interested, I have dated "no-ass" Ashley a couple of times. She was very nice to me both times, no problems with her personality. She just is not my type physically. Too emaciated skinny and had back problems which limited positions she could tolerate. Of course YMMV.

MammieJammer
06-20-17, 14:25
Clark it's great to see you posting again nice to know that all is well with you. MJ.

Clark Kent
06-20-17, 16:02
For those interested, I have dated "no-ass" Ashley a couple of times. She was very nice to me both times, no problems with her personality. She just is not my type physically. Too emaciated skinny and had back problems which limited positions she could tolerate. Of course YMMV.She's the typical crack addict, so if you catch her at a good time, you could have a great experience. She never was too fond of me, because I always passed her up. Spending time with girls and during the course of it there'd be other girls show up for whatever reason, you get to see these girls up close without having to hand them money. I could tell what kind of date she'd be, if I was interested, which I wasn't. Just too thin for me. She grew up in Hoover, well to do, so she still has that in her, but she also has the streets in her as well. The streets show more than the upbringing more often than not.

SRG1286
06-20-17, 16:14
She's the typical crack addict, so if you catch her at a good time, you could have a great experience. She never was too fond of me, because I always passed her up. Spending time with girls and during the course of it there'd be other girls show up for whatever reason, you get to see these girls up close without having to hand them money. I could tell what kind of date she'd be, if I was interested, which I wasn't. Just too thin for me. She grew up in Hoover, well to do, so she still has that in her, but she also has the streets in her as well. The streets show more than the upbringing more often than not.Any pics or description. I grew up in hoover too, just wondering if I may know her. Thanks.

Clark Kent
06-20-17, 17:21
Any pics or description. I grew up in hoover too, just wondering if I may know her. Thanks.This is her from one of my posts from about 10 years ago, back when these type pics were allowed here. I'll PM you her name. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52548&d=1207283722.

Member #6499
06-20-17, 19:17
Staying in alabaster for business and need to scratch my itch. Any one know where I can look.

BamaCowboy
06-27-17, 03:05
Went by no name citgo at Arkadelphia, Greta the theif was there stay away.

Master Driller
07-04-17, 10:43
If you take the time with ads on CL, and various dating sites, it can reap benefits, if you're willing to invest the time in it. I can go into more details if anyone's interested.I am interested in hearing some details on working Craigslist personals and dating sites Clark Kent! By the way, I haven't mongered in years and was in a long term relationship for a while. I check out this site from time to time out of curiousity.

Going through a dry spell and would appreciate any tips for non-pro action! Any particular dating app best for this?

Member #5804
07-07-17, 14:28
I have scored a few times on the App called Hi5 . I have also came close to meeting a couple of bat shit crazy ladies on there as well. Like my buddy says just stick to BP and SW's because you are in then out. With those other sites the crazy chick my just fall in love with you! And a crazy chick is very unpredictable. Just throwing this out here as something to think about.

Dickchainy
07-11-17, 22:25
I have scored a few times on the App called Hi5 . I have also came close to meeting a couple of bat shit crazy ladies on there as well. Like my buddy says just stick to BP and SW's because you are in then out. With those other sites the crazy chick my just fall in love with you! And a crazy chick is very unpredictable. Just throwing this out here as something to think about.It depends upon their demeanor. Yes, there a plenty of bat shit looney tune women who express what they are feeling in some violent way like throwing things or screaming all night. These are to be avoided, IMHO, unless you want repeated scenes with the police at your door or maybe death by frying pan in your own bed.

There are, however, crazy women whose craziness puts them a notch or two above the rest of the ladies in our lives.

Here is one example: Crayla was introduced to me by a friend who found her walking the stroll in another large city. Crayla is 19 years old and homeless because she disfigured her little sister. The little sister asked her for the tattoo, and Crayla obliged. An adult family member report the incident to social services and Crayla was court-ordered to not live within 500 feet (of her little sister.

Before she became homeless, she had already started smoking crack once in a while. Now that she had no supervision at all, she wanted to forget the horrific incident by being continuously high. To obtain that constant supply of rock, she decided to trade sexual favors to her high school friends. When they became bored with it or broke from it, they stopped helping and stopped seeing her.

She managed to find the stroll and started walking. Another hooker who was an old hand at the profession took her into her motel room. Now rules were imposed on Crayla. She had to get permission to do anything. She could not leave the room. When the other hooker brought a client to her room, she would service the client to a point. If the client request anal sex, Crayla took over. She decided 80 was the right price for that and in the first day, ten men accepted her offer.

The very next day, the man who supplied dope to the other hooker took Crayla away to his own room, where she stayed for at least three days.

All that happened in April. June came around and a buddy of mine found her walking on the strip and scooped her up. They went to a hidden place and he got what he called "one of the best blow jobs ever. ".

Eventually he brought her to my place where she posed for a scantily clad photo shoot. Each of us had out cameras running. It was stimulating for her, as well. After a time, she grew tired of it and offered my buddy a blow job. He accepted and they went off to a private place. He paid her 50 and she was very happy with that. He left after a few minutes.

Now I am "stuck" with this shapely, thin, happy, smiling brunette for a while and I did not have a game plan. She spotted a wooden sculpture that has what looks like a paddle attached. She removed the paddle and asked if I would hit her with it the next time I want to have sex.

As the evening progressed, she told me a story of a client (one of her high-school friends) who paid her a kiwi for sex. She said that she was OK with it because she counted the 25 swats with his paddle as 25 dollars more pay for her services.

Later that evening I asked if she had ever had her pussy paddled. She said she had and that she liked it. I asked permission to do the same. She sat on the edge of the bed and opener her thighs wide. Thwack! One not-so-light smack of the 1/4" wooden paddle reported from striking squarely on her pussy. She grinned widely. OMG, she liked it. She said "I deserve it. " There were three or four more swats before I decided that was enough.

These are just samples of how she works. Since then I heard a rumor that she has four distinct personalities.

I like them all.

Phlebsup
07-14-17, 03:40
I've seen the same lady on 3 different days this week strolling up and down 1st in various places. She is a older white SW with short blond hair. Nice Body, But Her Face definitely shows her age (guessing 50's?

Here's te thing. Each time I have saw her, here has been 1 or More LEO units parked beside the road a few block from where she is strolling. Could be nothing but I don't take chances. Always pass by a couple times and survey the area before I pick up a lady.

BamaCowboy
07-17-17, 01:27
I've been by no name citgo at Arkadelphia, and found new girl named Jennifer twice in the last week. Got an outstanding deepthroat BBBJWS both times for a Jackson plus well deserved tip. Both times sucked nonstop til I told her quit. She is a petite dirty blonde about 5'7"looks like she's in her twenties. Got digits for seniors or anyone I've already been PM ing with.

Bamacowboy.

Dirty30
07-17-17, 10:55
Rode through Brighton 2 days ago and got up with Wendy once again. She seems to always come through, pretty dependable. She is a laid back and always seems like she just had a shower when I've seen her. She's not one of those girls that acts different each time you see them. Seen her multiple times and every time everything is always covered, which I prefer. I will continue to repeat.

ChefShon
07-17-17, 16:29
I've been by no name citgo at Arkadelphia, and found new girl named Jennifer twice in the last week. Got an outstanding deepthroat BBBJWS both times for a Jackson plus well deserved tip. Both times sucked nonstop til I told her quit. She is a petite dirty blonde about 5'7"looks like she's in her twenties. Got digits for seniors or anyone I've already been PM ing with.

Bamacowboy.Please give me her number and name I will definitely hit her up I love a BBBJ especially a good one.

Phlebsup
07-17-17, 17:10
I've seen the same lady on 3 different days this week strolling up and down 1st in various places. She is a older white SW with short blond hair. Nice Body, But Her Face definitely shows her age (guessing 50's?

Here's te thing. Each time I have saw her, here has been 1 or More LEO units parked beside the road a few block from where she is strolling. Could be nothing but I don't take chances. Always pass by a couple times and survey the area before I pick up a lady.Saw her again today about 2 blocks from Mickey D's. And you guessed it one if Birmingham's finest parked facing the road about 2 blocks away. She was in shorts and a bright Yellow shirt today. If I see her again this week will try to snap a pic with phone as I drive by. Be Safe.

Mooberz
07-17-17, 18:53

Bamacowboy.Digits please. Got pic?

ImaDoIt
07-20-17, 01:58

Bamacowboy.Hey man would love the digits. I've got a few reviews up thanks man!

IMallinOneDay
07-22-17, 12:41
Hey man would love the digits. I've got a few reviews up thanks man!Seems like it's a shared phone, I txt her and someone replied back -"she's not here". Got a txt the next day that said hey how are you, I replied, no answer yet.

Bamasam
07-23-17, 09:39
Seems like it's a shared phone, I txt her and someone replied back -"she's not here". Got a txt the next day that said hey how are you, I replied, no answer yet.Texted back and forth but later when I went to meet called and some dude answered.

Jaustin
07-25-17, 11:39
I was riding thru last week, as usual with someone where I couldn't investigate, and saw a young, thin, lightskin BSW hanging out by the Ensley Seafood. I went out yesterday afternoon to see if it was a mirage, and saw the same girl hanging out by the bus stop by the Bama. I also saw a thick, darkskin BSW, who also looked young-ish around the same area.

Could be Bre.

LordZog
08-09-17, 19:02
Had to be in B'ham at 7 this morning drove down! St from East Lake. Valarie, WSW, red hair skinny at 78th, Bree BSW near the Fast Trank, a bws (nasty looking) and WSW tall dark hair jeans across the street. Fat WSW sitting on the corner near the American. More girls than I seen out in a long time. LEO's been hard at work picking them up for loitering and possession. You can check them out at Arrests. Org.

PilotCary
09-10-17, 16:21
Hit the super hwy close to the Ace yesterday and almost immediately found my go to girl on that side of town. Mindy always acts just as happy to see me as I am her. Been a while since I had been out on the prowl and to find her was a relief. Head game is always on par and she is more than pleasant to work a deal with. Gave it a few hours and hit the east side of town and found a girl I had never had. Not the doped out anorexic heroine addict Karlie that ask if you're OK with her removing her teeth before she gums your junk, but another Karlie. Short girl and looked to be late 20's or maybe very early 30's and brunette. Took her to my spot and started with a BBBJ and went to k9 and kept at it until I finished. She never complained and was actually fairly tight. BJ was plenty of DT and she really went at it. Damage was 40 plus I threw in a 10 tip and dropped her back close to Sky.

Dirty30
09-11-17, 07:33
I was driving down the Super Highway recently and got up with Wendy, of which I've met a few times now. Every time I've met her she's has always been clean and pretty down to earth. She's tall and thin probably mid 40's. She's gives a damn good BJ, and can take a good pounding. I had both her feet damn near behind her head pounding it, and I'm on above average. I always do everything covered, but I'm sure that she would be good with BBBJ. 2 Jacksons gets the deal sealed.

LordZog
09-12-17, 14:02
Be careful around the Anchor. White, short haired spiked blonde, black pants walking. Several LEO's parked around. But there's a new gray dodge charger that's a LEO. Turned his blue lights on or I would have missed him.

Manjushri
09-12-17, 19:41
Hit the super hwy close to the Ace yesterday and almost immediately found my go to girl on that side of town. Mindy always acts just as happy to see me as I am her. Been a while since I had been out on the prowl and to find her was a relief. Head game is always on par and she is more than pleasant to work a deal with. Gave it a few hours and hit the east side of town and found a girl I had never had. Not the doped out anorexic heroine addict Karlie that ask if you're OK with her removing her teeth before she gums your junk, but another Karlie. Short girl and looked to be late 20's or maybe very early 30's and brunette. Took her to my spot and started with a BBBJ and went to k9 and kept at it until I finished. She never complained and was actually fairly tight. BJ was plenty of DT and she really went at it. Damage was 40 plus I threw in a 10 tip and dropped her back close to Sky.I'm thinking that Karlin is the girl who used to post as "Legacy". Sounds like her. I'll try to find a link.

Manjushri
09-12-17, 19:44
I'm thinking that Karlin is the girl who used to post as "Legacy". Sounds like her. I'll try to find a link.Is this her?

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/legacy-escort-birmingham-29988

PilotCary
09-12-17, 22:38
Is this her?

https://www.eroticmonkey.com/legacy-escort-birmingham-29988Kind of resembles her. If it is her then the photos in the link are from a while back. When I seen her it was dark and she had her hair pulled up plus wasn't wearing glasses. I will definitely repeat if I find her out again. I will also try and get a number since she did mention having a phone. I got distracted and forgot to even inquire her digits before I dropped her off.

InCarBj
09-21-17, 18:16
Because I was hassled recently by Uncle LEO, I have been trying to get out more during the daytime. Activity has been really slow in all 3 of the major locations that I usually cruise. This afternoon, though, I spotted two blonde WSWs hanging out at the Citgo. There were also a couple of BSWs there, including the one that walks with a limp. I did not partake since I am always leery of newcomers. But if they continue to hang around, I might just have to take a shot. Happy Mongering my friends!!

Clark Kent
09-22-17, 03:30
This afternoon, though, I spotted two blonde WSWs hanging out at the Citgo. At what Citgo? Even if you've said it before, new people reading the board won't have any idea what area of the city to look. It doesn't help anybody just to say a random gas brand.

InCarBj
09-22-17, 21:46
At what Citgo? Even if you've said it before, new people reading the board won't have any idea what area of the city to look. It doesn't help anybody just to say a random gas brand.My apologies!! I was referring to the Citgo on Hwy 78. In between the Pilot and the Kangaroo. Next door to the check cashing place. Thanks for pointing out that I left out sufficient detail to be helpful. That's what I get for posting in a hurry. Happy Hunting to all!!

SWGoat
09-30-17, 04:37
I've been watching the forum for months and decided to join. Notice the name. Tonight Woodlawn area was jumping Slim BSW. Jackson BBBJCIM. Bre BBBJCIM Jackson tip 5. Both near race track. Has new number. I'll DM it after I become active. Nice to meet you guys.

FunnyBusiness
09-30-17, 18:07
I've been watching the forum for months and decided to join. Notice the name. Tonight Woodlawn area was jumping Slim BSW. Jackson BBBJCIM. Bre BBBJCIM Jackson tip 5. Both near race track. Has new number. I'll DM it after I become active. Nice to meet you guys.Nice, thanks for for the heads up. Which race track?

LordZog
10-07-17, 06:04
WSW walking north on 1st just past the Pigg, circled picked her up at 69st. Said her name is "Ally" , really cute and healthy looking, 5'6", brown hair w / braid in back, paisley pants and white halter to, clean and smelled nice. I saw no sighs on recreational use. I asked for cop check, she pulled down her top nice set of B Cups. She asked for $40 I offered $30. Okay. Off to a spot by the AP. BBBJ (she asked for No CIM) really good job, she didn't stop or complain (because I take a while), even gave my boys a little attention, till I was done. Gave her the extra Hamilton and dropped her of at the Auto Zone and she continued walking North. Said she's not out often but when she is, its 5-7 pm and she'll walk from !20 to Oporto and back. Took a pic but it was no good.

LordZog
10-10-17, 10:32
Picked up Karley yesterday near the Bama on 1st Ave and. She's gained a little weight and looks healthier, but was pretty high. I've always had fun with her. $20. (She said she's been in rehab for a while, relapsed and is going back next week.).

LordZog
10-15-17, 06:19
1st Ave and. Lots of girls out. WSW Trisha neat McD's, WSW little'Bit with a guy at (3rd Ave N) & 68th Pl, WSW Ally walking and. Abound the Bama, picked up Niki at 1st & 71st. Wasn't sure she was a SW, but when I circled she had turned up 71st to meet me. Seemed nice, she was clean, pretty nice looking, not high 5'4", 140'ish, brown hair, jeans / black t-shirt. Very quite. $20 for good BBBJCIM. Said she stays off Oporto, no digits.

Clark Kent
10-20-17, 16:50
There were a few of us on here that used to discuss the First 48 episodes from Birmingham, and the ones that showed local SW on them. If anyone saw the First 48 episode from last night in Atlanta, the episode centered around an incident that took place on Joseph E. Lowery Blvd. That very street, in basically that same location, is one of the areas I used to haunt when I'd be over in Atlanta mongering. That area, right down the street from Morehouse College, used to be just as active as the Tuscaloosa Avenue area around West End, if not more so. But the last few times I went over there, SW action was almost non-existent, even on FIB. Reading their forums in the Atlanta area, you can see how dry the SW action has gotten.

If the biggest metro area near us has gotten that dry, no wonder our area is. It seems to be improving here, however, I've noticed. I've heard BP has done away with free ads, and you can tell they have, because the pages of ads has more than halved what used to be. So for those girls who smoke 100% of their money away and relied on those free ads for business, it might be starting to put them back out on the street.

MrG1977
10-21-17, 17:08
Good evening fellow mongers! I'm heading to Birmingham this evening and wanted to see if you guys could give me some tips on where to pick a decent SW up at? I live in Atlanta and am visiting Birmingham for one night (tonight). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Redcrxsi
10-21-17, 20:15
Good evening fellow mongers! I'm heading to Birmingham this evening and wanted to see if you guys could give me some tips on where to pick a decent SW up at? I live in Atlanta and am visiting Birmingham for one night (tonight). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!I checked your post history. You have given nothing. Why would we help you when the search button is right there?

Mooberz
10-21-17, 21:25
Went to 1st ave and went up and down a couple times from 4 pm to about 5 pm saw no Girls what time do I need to be there to find walkers?

MammieJammer
10-21-17, 22:52
Went to 1st ave and went up and down a couple times from 4 pm to about 5 pm saw no Girls what time do I need to be there to find walkers?It varies according to whether they have had a fix or not but you should have a little better look from 5 to 7 at least most days it's that way. They're looking for the traffic going home at 5 up till about 7 when people are on the roads I very often see them going to and from work. MJ.

Clark Kent
10-22-17, 01:03
Went to 1st ave and went up and down a couple times from 4 pm to about 5 pm saw no Girls what time do I need to be there to find walkers?There is no 'time'. It could be anytime. Day or night, hot or cold. It's literally whenever whatever girl is out of her dope or money to buy said dope. Mongering for SW takes time and patience. Just enjoy the ride.

MrG1977
10-22-17, 03:08

Thanks!I wanted to thank you guys who sent me a pm and gave me some pointers. I ended up finding a fairly nice looking BSW on 1st ave not too far from I-20. Her name was Bree. Skinny, nice little round ass and outstanding attitude. She was great. Let me know if any of you are ever in Atlanta & I'll point you in the right direction. Birmingham was good to me. Getting some rest now & on my way back to ATL in a few hours. Thanks again!

LordZog
10-23-17, 13:17
1st Ave and this morning at 9 AM. Nothing going south from I59 to Woodlawn. Going back and. Nothing until 84th St. WSW, circled and she was waiting on side street. Said her name was Sheena, cop check, said she had a room. Got to room, boyfriend / thug / handler in room but left, he wasn't any problem. She seemed nice, clean but smelled like smoke, jeans, t-shirt, dirty blond hair, droopy boobs, nice butt, hairy kitty, messy room. Had fun. Stayed til finished (I take a while). $40 full service, bring your own condom.

Jaustin
10-25-17, 18:28
I wanted to thank you guys who sent me a pm and gave me some pointers. I ended up finding a fairly nice looking BSW on 1st ave not too far from I-20. Her name was Bree. Skinny, nice little round ass and outstanding attitude. She was great. Let me know if any of you are ever in Atlanta & I'll point you in the right direction. Birmingham was good to me. Getting some rest now & on my way back to ATL in a few hours. Thanks again!Nice little spinner.

LordZog
11-06-17, 05:07
Driving around 1st Ave and. Over the weekend. WSW's little'Bit, Niki, Raina, Valerie, NY BSW Bree and a couple of others hanging around the area of the Bama. Nothing around the Anchor, Motel 8 or Messer. Cute BSW and fat WSW on Oporto / Division. Yesterday met a girl I hadn't seen, although she said she'd been around a "while". Near Arrington and 50th St. Said her name was Chastiity. White, 5'6", slim, reddish hair, yoga pants, t-shirt. Cute, clean, pretty smile, nice conversation. $20 + tip for full. Bring your own condom. Had fun, hope I see her out again. No digits.

PilotCary
11-06-17, 09:50
Got out early Friday morning before daybreak looking for something that I haven't had before. Spotted Valerie out walking across from the Bama and as always she starts walking out onto the road flagging arms everywhere screaming the fake name I gave her about a year back. Kept driving and found Little Bit which I had never met before a couple blocks down. Looked to be 30's with light brown hair and really short and small built. Worked her best to sell me on her BJ skills and bragged about having a tight kitty. Got to the spot and started with BBBJ which I would say 8/10 at least. Plenty of DT and attention to the boys was just enough without going overboard. Had to stop her before I painted her throat. Went to covered mish and kitty was clean and fairly snug. Finished there with no complaints and dropped her back off close to Bama. Damage 30+tip for the half and half. Will repeat but 1st going to make my rounds and give everyone else half way appealing I haven't had a go at least once.

Clark Kent
11-09-17, 02:39
Be careful with Lil Bit. I know her, and she's done some desperate things for money through the years. Not so much robbing wise, but she's been bad on the dope for a long time. Girls will do anything when they need their fix, not caring what they have to do or how they do it to get it. I've never been interested in her, myself, but I know her and she knows me, from back when I used to hang out with girls she knew. Otherwise, she's nice, and tends to treat her customers well, from what I heard. She's also way past the '30's', which is another reason I always passed.

PilotCary
11-11-17, 01:42
Be careful with Lil Bit. I know her, and she's done some desperate things for money through the years. Not so much robbing wise, but she's been bad on the dope for a long time. Girls will do anything when they need their fix, not caring what they have to do or how they do it to get it. I've never been interested in her, myself, but I know her and she knows me, from back when I used to hang out with girls she knew. Otherwise, she's nice, and tends to treat her customers well, from what I heard. She's also way past the '30's', which is another reason I always passed.Done a drive down 1st again this morning all the way to 85th. When I circled back behind the lake on 4th ave I spotted her out in a yard with a group of the thug dope boys. She waved like she was trying to get me stopped but I kept on going. No way in hell I was going to pull up on a yard full of potential trouble. Besides, I got a good look at her in the daylight and now I am questioning my eyesight and my standards. I mean most of these girls are lower quality but damn she is really rough out in the sun.

Clark Kent
11-11-17, 14:13
Done a drive down 1st again this morning all the way to 85th. When I circled back behind the lake on 4th ave I spotted her out in a yard with a group of the thug dope boys. She waved like she was trying to get me stopped but I kept on going. No way in hell I was going to pull up on a yard full of potential trouble. Besides, I got a good look at her in the daylight and now I am questioning my eyesight and my standards. I mean most of these girls are lower quality but damn she is really rough out in the sun.It doesn't improve at all up close, either. I remember when I frequented the area more than I do now, and was around her and various other girls almost daily, she had a older black guy boyfriend who she always got into fights with. She spent several weeks being depressed and binging on crack even worse than usual, cause they had broken up and she was missing this loser. She used to look fairly decent for a SW before the years and lifestyle took their toll on her. I think her main issue now is she doesn't have any teeth, and it makes her look about 20 years older than she is. My comments earlier about her wasn't about her looks, but that she really doesn't care much about her health or well being when it comes down to it.

PilotCary
11-11-17, 23:43
It doesn't improve at all up close, either. I remember when I frequented the area more than I do now, and was around her and various other girls almost daily, she had a older black guy boyfriend who she always got into fights with. She spent several weeks being depressed and binging on crack even worse than usual, cause they had broken up and she was missing this loser. She used to look fairly decent for a SW before the years and lifestyle took their toll on her. I think her main issue now is she doesn't have any teeth, and it makes her look about 20 years older than she is. My comments earlier about her wasn't about her looks, but that she really doesn't care much about her health or well being when it comes down to it.I don't think many of these girls care about their health or well being. If they did they wouldn't be out walking the streets getting into cars with strangers. Your warning on her is definitely noted and appreciated. With all of them there is a gamble, whether it be disease or some form of violent act. I take precaution in some areas and slack in others just as many mongers do. I have been at this game off and on since the early 90's and have had my fair share of run ins with sketchy people. So far I have had the fortune of always coming out unscathed. I have a set of rules that I follow and they have helped keep me safe for the most part. I admit I have had the cash and dash and I have also had to press loaded steel into the face of a girl I had already seen many times just to get her out of my ride before shit went all downhill. Nothing in this game is ever 100% safe no matter how well its played.

Clark Kent
11-12-17, 04:44
I wasn't necessarily speaking directly toward you. I've seen a few people mention Lilbit lately, so I was just offering a heads up to everyone. I've been mongering a very long time, as well. True, some girls tend to not care about themselves, but there's many who do, as best they can. I was referring to a complete don't-give-a-fuck attitude toward what she does, or might acquire. That's a deep addiction, there. And like I used to say when I warned about the other girl Lesley in the past. It's best to know what you're going into if at all possible, which is why I try to share the things I've experienced and know. I know I'd like to know, as when I've been told in the past that some girl had something, whether she really did or not, or whether she had a don't care attitude, I steered clear of her.

PilotCary
11-12-17, 14:36
I wasn't necessarily speaking directly toward you. I've seen a few people mention Lilbit lately, so I was just offering a heads up to everyone. I've been mongering a very long time, as well. True, some girls tend to not care about themselves, but there's many who do, as best they can. I was referring to a complete don't-give-a-fuck attitude toward what she does, or might acquire. That's a deep addiction, there. And like I used to say when I warned about the other girl Lesley in the past. It's best to know what you're going into if at all possible, which is why I try to share the things I've experienced and know. I know I'd like to know, as when I've been told in the past that some girl had something, whether she really did or not, or whether she had a don't care attitude, I steered clear of her.Its all good. I didn't feel singled out. I have read your post here for many years before I came on board and I have much respect for your knowledge and information. I do sincerely appreciate any heads up on any girl that may be a potential hazard. I myself have offered up information in the past of a provider, which I had gotten word from a fairly trustworthy source, that was carrying a serious std. (Post #8725) I feel it pays to share everything, even if its only rumor, on any of these girls.

Millz72
11-15-17, 02:56
Started out on 1st after getting off on I-20 Monday. Hit a left and made my way down to cmc steal and then around to the airport. This was about 8:30-900 am, Not a soul in sight. Had some time to kill so I stated back to the fish market, WSW spinner just after bama, walking fast went to hit the loop and she vanished. She was like a crank head Houdini, After that no luck.

Clark Kent
11-15-17, 13:11
Started out on 1st after getting off on I-20 Monday. Hit a left and made my way down to cmc steal and then around to the airport. This was about 8:30-900 am, Not a soul in sight. Had some time to kill so I stated back to the fish market, WSW spinner just after bama, walking fast went to hit the loop and she vanished. She was like a crank head Houdini, After that no luck.If I understand what you were saying about where you were, the spinner probably went IN the fish market, that or if she was going the opposite direction could have went in that Coney whatever food place. The girls that stay at or around the Bama use the corner stores as places to dip into so they're not wide open out there. That, or she could have gotten picked up. That corner area has gotten so it's almost busier for SW than the main motel area in Woodlawn. I've seen some fairly decent looking WSW around that area lately, and I also think I know who the spinner BSW is several have talked about, though I've not dated her yet. One of the WSW I got close enough to see stopped at the light by the fish market a few weeks ago, and I looked her right in the eyes, and thought right then 'nope, not interested in dealing with that dish mixed with crazy'. I've gotten so I can watch the way they carry themselves and the look in their eyes and tell whether they're going to be a handful or not, and I've long ago lost patience for the crazy ones.

I find it funny how many of the girls past and present you can now find on Facebook. These cheap phones with web access makes it easy for anybody to get on FB. I've gotten to where I'll scroll through random profiles, like the girl off BP calling herself Queen, and after seeing all the garbage they have on there I'll feel I need to wipe my hands with Purell, LOL. I wonder if these girls realize how they look posting themselves with all these thugs, and with the majority of their friends list looking like an inmate lineup from Donaldson. I'll occasionally look up girls who I knew their actual name in the past and voila, there they'll be. Christina, or Snowflake from back around 2000, she's now in the Montgomery area and has two kids with some guy now. Cee Cee is also somewhere around Montgomery, though she's not had her FB active in several years. Lesley's also on FB, and posts frequently, and recently. If anybody didn't think of looking girls they knew up from the past on social media, look around, it's quite interesting.

LordZog
11-27-17, 08:34
CK recommended that I should post this rip off her. Raina is a thief and will set you up for robbery if she gets the chance. She usually hang out in front of the Bama by the bus stop. WSW, 5' 8', long curly brown hair, 5/10, clean, appears nice. Never go to a place she recommends her little thug BF will be there, car date was okay, but she'll take anything she can get her hands on. Just FYI. Also be careful with one called Barbie. Nice looking WSW short brown hair, 5'5" hangs out between Oporto and the Sunoco. But her normal area is around Arkadelphia. Her thug bf / handler has aids, so avoid her.

Jaustin
12-05-17, 21:36
Has anyone seen Bre lately?

LordZog
12-13-17, 08:49
(Sun-Tuesday) I've noticed that girls are pretty scarce in the East Lake, Woodlawn and Air Port area. Did see a couple of W / girls walking near McD's. Yesterday met a nice WSW Emily (tall, long red hair $20+tip for excellent service) around 1st & 66th; who said the LEO were stopping all the usual suspects and several of them. (Lindsey, Bree(?), Karlie and others), are now spending the holidays downtown.

Clark Kent
12-13-17, 10:51
(Sun-Tuesday) I've noticed that girls are pretty scarce in the East Lake, Woodlawn and Air Port area. Did see a couple of W / girls walking near McD's. Yesterday met a nice WSW Emily (tall, long red hair $20+tip for excellent service) around 1st & 66th; who said the LEO were stopping all the usual suspects and several of them. (Lindsey, Bree(?), Karlie and others), are now spending the holidays downtown.It is quite scarce of late. I'm getting so I don't know the names anymore. Plus, I've always been where I like to know the girls actual name when dealing with them. When I used to hang around the area regularly, I knew almost everyone by their actual name. I know Lilbit by her actual name. It just makes them be a person, in my mind, other than calling someone Kitten or Sparkle or whatever. I will say I'm always interested in a redhead, especially if she's young and if they happen to leave certain areas alone. So I'll be on the lookout for her.

JoeDeertay
12-13-17, 18:51
Hell, they're all on Backpage charging big bucks.

(Sun-Tuesday) I've noticed that girls are pretty scarce in the East Lake, Woodlawn and Air Port area. Did see a couple of W / girls walking near McD's. Yesterday met a nice WSW Emily (tall, long red hair $20+tip for excellent service) around 1st & 66th; who said the LEO were stopping all the usual suspects and several of them. (Lindsey, Bree(?), Karlie and others), are now spending the holidays downtown.

MammieJammer
12-14-17, 22:33
(Sun-Tuesday) I've noticed that girls are pretty scarce in the East Lake, Woodlawn and Air Port area. Did see a couple of W / girls walking near McD's. Yesterday met a nice WSW Emily (tall, long red hair $20+tip for excellent service) around 1st & 66th; who said the LEO were stopping all the usual suspects and several of them. (Lindsey, Bree(?), Karlie and others), are now spending the holidays downtown.Although the SW scene isn't really my thing I often travel through that area and you are correctly informed the cops have really been riding herd in those areas lots of high-profile presence there these days. Don't know if it has anything to do with the holidays or they're just turning up the heat for some other reason but watch yourself in those areas lots of cops to be seen. MJ.

TheSwampHawk
12-25-17, 12:15
Hoping someone can direct me to sources of 411 for Anniston, AL, for an upcoming trip. This is too small and rural for my normal "easy" sources to provide actionable intel. But the closed fort and other telltale hints from my admittedly only basic research (so far) indicates that there is recreation to be had, if I can find the right sources. Where do I look?

Admins and others: My first choice is looking here, but I've so far been unsuccessful. I completely understand not wanting to "promote" other sites on this one, which is my "go to. " When there's nothing here, I need some direction. Glad to follow your suggestion (s) and direction to stay within USASG guidelines.

PMs are welcome, but not necessary, as I believe the entire community might benefit from publicly posted sources, IF that's cool with As.

NOT wanting to cause a problem, just trying to find info. Will share publicly whatever actionable intel I find.

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

JoeDeertay
12-25-17, 19:58
Only things you're going to find in Anniston, where they might be SW's, is some ghetto trash, or a bullet.

Hoping someone can direct me to sources of 411 for Anniston, AL, for an upcoming trip. This is too small and rural for my normal "easy" sources to provide actionable intel. But the closed fort and other telltale hints from my admittedly only basic research (so far) indicates that there is recreation to be had, if I can find the right sources. Where do I look?

Admins and others: My first choice is looking here, but I've so far been unsuccessful. I completely understand not wanting to "promote" other sites on this one, which is my "go to. " When there's nothing here, I need some direction. Glad to follow your suggestion (s) and direction to stay within USASG guidelines.

PMs are welcome, but not necessary, as I believe the entire community might benefit from publicly posted sources, IF that's cool with As.

NOT wanting to cause a problem, just trying to find info. Will share publicly whatever actionable intel I find.

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
12-28-17, 17:32
Only things you're going to find in Anniston, where they might be SW's, is some ghetto trash, or a bullet.What if I widen my search past Anniston / Oxford / etc. ? Do I have to go all the way to BHM or ATL?

Thanks,

-SH.

JoeDeertay
12-28-17, 17:51
You're not going to find anything in those areas other than what's mentioned. And you may burn 5 tanks of gas by the time you find that. Birmingham isn't much better. And I wouldn't drive to Atlanta for nothing, LOL!

What if I widen my search past Anniston / Oxford / etc. ? Do I have to go all the way to BHM or ATL?

Thanks,

-SH.

TheSwampHawk
12-29-17, 15:27
You're not going to find anything in those areas other than what's mentioned. And you may burn 5 tanks of gas by the time you find that. Birmingham isn't much better. And I wouldn't drive to Atlanta for nothing, LOL!Appreciate your trouble to respond.

-SH.

Schokolat
12-29-17, 19:55
Greetings everyone. Just passing thru for a few days. Things seem to be slow in Birm. Been down 1st, 3rd ave from East to West didn't see any zombies out. Did see uncle out in full force last night. Hopefully things change later on. Happy New Year!

ImmortalOne06
01-03-18, 16:26
Has anyone seen trish lately a small petite girl 20 something I left town for awhile can't found her in Woodlawn.

Manjushri
01-03-18, 22:23
Has anyone seen trish lately a small petite girl 20 something I left town for awhile can't found her in Woodlawn.Can you post a better description- maybe a photo?

PilotCary
01-04-18, 10:30
Has anyone seen trish lately a small petite girl 20 something I left town for awhile can't found her in Woodlawn.She is still around woodlawn some but has been living mostly to the west just outside of town. She has been off the streets as much as possible now that the weather has gone to shit.

DirtyBelushi
02-23-18, 14:30
Decided to take the scenic route with my buddy in his truck back from Bessemer to Bham last night. We were not looking for SWs, but I'm pretty sure we found them. The reason we took that route instead of 59 was he was hoping to find someplace to eat where he would want to go that was still open along the way. We did not see anything but hood food and waffle house open late on that whole stretch as I expected, but he did spot an exxon station that had the lowest gas price he saw in a while and pulled in, it had a Hong Kong Seafood there and some thug homies hanging out outside. While he was pumping the gas I saw what I'm 99% plus sure was a BSW walking past the gas station. Then as we pulled out of there I saw another likely SW walking back in the other direction towards the Southern Comfort motel. Then within seconds a third walking north on a side street. I did not get a good enough look at the other 2 to tell you if they were BSW or WSW or what. Then within a very short time frame on that same stretch of road we saw another black chick in a car who was talking to her naked black girlfriend in a video chat on her phone while driving. I am going to bet that those two were SWs picking up guys that way. My friend talked to the driver and told her that her friend was hot and she was too but did not pursue it. She did make a point of showing off her phone with the chat going on. Could be two girls who were just working on picking up guys for free fun but I am betting they were out to make some money.

All of this was in between the Exxon / Hong Kong Seafood and the Pleasure Palace strip club around maybe 9-10 pm on an unseasonably warm Wednesday evening in February. Neither me or the driver picked any of these chicks up or discussed prices, so I can't tell you anything about prices or quality. I did see police lights on one of the side streets right in that stretch so the whole thing could have also been part of a sting operation too. That little stretch was the only place I saw what looked like SWs anywhere between 150 and 65 on the superhighway.

Whorehound38
03-07-18, 02:46
There is no 'time'. It could be anytime. Day or night, hot or cold. It's literally whenever whatever girl is out of her dope or money to buy said dope. Mongering for SW takes time and patience. Just enjoy the ride.Very true, but consider the rent for the girls rooms is due at 11, usually 10:30-11:00 is good time to be near the Sky, tge American, the Anchor especially if there is a chick you want to meet staying there. If you ask the girls what time, a lot of them say 4. I dunno why. Take that for whatever its worth and remember most of them will say any thing they think you want to hear. Like the man said, when they out of dope and money best answer.

Whorehound38
03-07-18, 02:49
Is she to be found in Birmingham these days?

Also, I'd be interested to know where Danielle is?

Whorehound38
03-07-18, 02:53
Can you post a better description- maybe a photo?Trish has dark brown hair, cut short as of a month or two ago. Cute face, but scarred. Also she's much older than 20 something, she's been in the game that long. Nice tits, keeps it clean. Complains but does it anyway, last few times I saw her was near Sunoco on 1st ave and.

LordZog
03-07-18, 08:59
Trish has dark brown hair, cut short as of a month or two ago. Cute face, but scarred. Also she's much older than 20 something, she's been in the game that long. Nice tits, keeps it clean. Complains but does it anyway, last few times I saw her was near Sunoco on 1st ave and.I saw her standing on the corner across from the Sunoco a few weeks ago, I was stopped at the light so I watched her for a bit. She seemed pretty messed up, talking to herself, staggering and making wild gestures with her arm. I wouldn't be surprised if she was with LEO or in the hospital. Haven't seen her out since.

PilotCary
03-07-18, 11:17
Trish has dark brown hair, cut short as of a month or two ago. Cute face, but scarred. Also she's much older than 20 something, she's been in the game that long. Nice tits, keeps it clean. Complains but does it anyway, last few times I saw her was near Sunoco on 1st ave and.Must be a different Trish running loose on 1st. The 1 I know is right at 4'10" 100 lbs with down to her ass auburn to light brown hair and just turned 26 a few weeks back. She doesn't have a scarred up face either. Chic being described here sounds more like Lorie aka Little Bit. She hangs out at or near the Sunoco and has scarred up cheeks and short hair. She told me once before she was 35 but could easily be older. She also runs with annoying Valerie when they both not on vacation. Also, Lorie is a crack head and acts all crazy when she is geeked out as if she has seriously damaged her brain as bad as Valeries.

RollTide777
03-07-18, 15:35
Is she to be found in Birmingham these days?

Also, I'd be interested to know where Danielle is?I saw Nikki last week she had a room in east lake. She looked good still doesn't have a phone. She calls me I have known her for long time. I would like to know what happened to Danielle have not seen her in a year. A friend of hers said Danielle was in Florida maybe warmer weather will bring her back.

LordZog
03-10-18, 14:15
Must be a different Trish running loose on 1st. The 1 I know is right at 4'10" 100 lbs with down to her ass auburn to light brown hair and just turned 26 a few weeks back. She doesn't have a scarred up face either. Chic being described here sounds more like Lorie aka Little Bit. She hangs out at or near the Sunoco and has scarred up cheeks and short hair. She told me once before she was 35 but could easily be older. She also runs with annoying Valerie when they both not on vacation. Also, Lorie is a crack head and acts all crazy when she is geeked out as if she has seriously damaged her brain as bad as Valeries.Maybe, the one I was talking about sometimes calls herself Ashley (not no ass ashley). 5'5" short black hair, usually wearing a hat or do-rag. She's okay, if she's kinda sober but last time I saw her on the street she would trashed and hanging around the Sunoco with all the other trash up there. Used to hang out around the Airport. I saw Redheaded Trish walking across 1st Ave and this morning at 0830 from McD's to Motel. Looked okay, except for the 2 Thugs with her.

Clark Kent
03-11-18, 15:17
Very true, but consider the rent for the girls rooms is due at 11, usually 10:30-11:00 is good time to be near the Sky, tge American, the Anchor especially if there is a chick you want to meet staying there. If you ask the girls what time, a lot of them say 4. I dunno why. Take that for whatever its worth and remember most of them will say any thing they think you want to hear. Like the man said, when they out of dope and money best answer.It's because the rent is due at one time, and the actual throw out time is a few hours later, especially if the girl has been living there a while, and has a lot of her stuff in the room. The managers of those places make money off the girls, more than just the rent, so they don't want them to go. Each time someone visits their room, they expect a visitors fee, unless the person was someone they knew as their friend or something. Like at one of the motels on 1st I frequented, the manager would give them a good amount of time to get the rent up. His wife, not so much. The night manager back then, was also a crack head and would take a hit of crack from the girls as a way to maintain his favor.

Clark Kent
03-11-18, 16:00
Must be a different Trish running loose on 1st. The 1 I know is right at 4'10" 100 lbs with down to her ass auburn to light brown hair and just turned 26 a few weeks back. She doesn't have a scarred up face either. Chic being described here sounds more like Lorie aka Little Bit. She hangs out at or near the Sunoco and has scarred up cheeks and short hair. She told me once before she was 35 but could easily be older. She also runs with annoying Valerie when they both not on vacation. Also, Lorie is a crack head and acts all crazy when she is geeked out as if she has seriously damaged her brain as bad as Valeries.I don't know if I know who this Trish is. I haven't been hanging around the area as much of late, nor have I ran into anybody that looked less than mid 30's age wise, and all strung out looking. People that know me know I'm picky on age and looks, and can easily pass on worn out looking, older ones.

Lil Bit was 35 at one time, probably about 10 years ago. She was in her mid 30's around 2005 or so, when I first encountered her. She wasn't all that attractive to me back then, so she certainly isn't now. The bad thing about her is, if she gets to know who you are as she did me because of my spending time with girls she knew, and sees you on the strip somewhere, she's always trying to flag you down and yelling your name, as she used to always do me. She does a good job of appearing like a young teeny bopper sometimes from a distance, with all these neon colors she wears and dying her hair and such. Sometimes it would fool me, and then I'd get up close and be like oh, damn, her. If I went into the things I know about Lil Bit, it would make anybody, well most, stay far away from her, not just the fact that she looks hideous.

I actually ran into Valerie for the first time not too long ago. I wasn't even interested in her from a distance previously, so nothing close up changed that. She popped up on me somewhere when I was out of my vehicle and wanted a ride, which I let her have, telling her beforehand there was no money involved. She told me her age, which she said was 37. She passed out in my vehicle, which was nice. Took forever to wake her up. She looked to me just like what a drugged out, and 20 some odd year older Jenelle from Teen Mom would look like to me, with her sunken in face and all. Look up Jenelle from Teen Mom and compare, she looks just like an older version of her to me.

I haven't seen Heather, another of the girls who always hung out in the same area, in a while. She did heroin, and was actually calm, and would talk and was friendly if you found her when she had her fix. I've found with girls on crack, the best way to ensure you have a good time with them is to get to know them, where they're ok doing their stuff in front of you, and that way aren't rushing you or doing a shitty job cause they need their next hit. But for Heather, she must have just had her fix the first time I met her, cause she was calm and friendly, and stayed with me for several hours.

LordZog
03-13-18, 14:04
I don't know if I know who this Trish is. I haven't been hanging around the area as much of late, nor have I ran into anybody that looked less than mid 30's age wise, and all strung out looking. People that know me know I'm picky on age and looks, and can easily pass on worn out looking, older ones.

Lil Bit was 35 at one time, probably about 10 years ago. She was in her mid 30's around 2005 or so, when I first encountered her. She wasn't all that attractive to me back then, so she certainly isn't now. The bad thing about her is, if she gets to know who you are as she did me because of my spending time with girls she knew, and sees you on the strip somewhere, she's always trying to flag you down and yelling your name, as she used to always do me. She does a good job of appearing like a young teeny bopper sometimes from a distance, with all these neon colors she wears and dying her hair and such. Sometimes it would fool me, and then I'd get up close and be like oh, damn, her. If I went into the things I know about Lil Bit, it would make anybody, well most, stay far away from her, not just the fact that she looks hideous.

I actually ran into Valerie for the first time not too long ago. I wasn't even interested in her from a distance previously, so nothing close up changed that. She popped up on me somewhere when I was out of my vehicle and wanted a ride, which I let her have, telling her beforehand there was no money involved. She told me her age, which she said was 37. She passed out in my vehicle, which was nice. Took forever to wake her up. She looked to me just like what a drugged out, and 20 some odd year older Jenelle from Teen Mom would look like to me, with her sunken in face and all. Look up Jenelle from Teen Mom and compare, she looks just like an older version of her to me.

I haven't seen Heather, another of the girls who always hung out in the same area, in a while. She did heroin, and was actually calm, and would talk and was friendly if you found her when she had her fix. I've found with girls on crack, the best way to ensure you have a good time with them is to get to know them, where they're ok doing their stuff in front of you, and that way aren't rushing you or doing a shitty job cause they need their next hit. But for Heather, she must have just had her fix the first time I met her, cause she was calm and friendly, and stayed with me for several hours.Heather was arrested back in Feb. 2017, haven't seen her since. According to one of the "girls" she's on extended vacation with Aunt Tutwiller.

Clark Kent
03-14-18, 13:55
Heather was arrested back in Feb. 2017, haven't seen her since. According to one of the "girls" she's on extended vacation with Aunt Tutwiller.She may be somewhere, but she's not on the state website. I know her full name. I know there used to not be a day you couldn't ride down 1st and find her between a 6 block stretch any time of the day.

LordZog
03-17-18, 10:28
Had some stuff to do early this morning. Finished about 0700. Thought I kill some time and ride about was on !65 so thought I go over to Hwy 78. There was a really nice looking WSW, dressed all in black with a long blonde pony-tail. Turned around but she had disappeared into the Semi-truck Jungle behind the Pilot. Not my area, so don't know. But she really looked nice from a distance. Would have loved to have gotten a closer look. Only girl that I saw out. From 78 thru B'ham to the Airport and up 1st Ave and to East Lake.

Clark Kent
03-17-18, 12:26
Had some stuff to do early this morning. Finished about 0700. Thought I kill some time and ride about was on !65 so thought I go over to Hwy 78. There was a really nice looking WSW, dressed all in black with a long blonde pony-tail. Turned around but she had disappeared into the Semi-truck Jungle behind the Pilot. Not my area, so don't know. But she really looked nice from a distance. Would have loved to have gotten a closer look. Only girl that I saw out. From 78 thru B'ham to the Airport and up 1st Ave and to East Lake.Used to those girls around the truck stops there would walk up the strip and cross to the station across the street, or they'd walk down the road to the back of the Pilot, and turn right down this street at the end of the block. It's been forever since I've been over there, though. It got to where there was nothing over that way, even at the motels up the highway by the walkover.

BamaCowboy
03-20-18, 03:53
Haven't been in the game for about 6 months, got a sweet little 23 year old that needs my help on a regular basis. But was in B-ham sat afternoon and ran across good looking blonde at citgo said she had a room at budget, has to be same blonde lord zog saw. Don't waste your time horrible service.

Bamacowboy.

RollTide777
03-21-18, 16:59
Saw WSW Jenny Monday around 75th street and 1st Ave. She is 35 or so brunette slender build excellent skills. She doesn't rush or complain about her problems. Very nice for SW. Damage $. 40 well worth it.

JoeDeertay
03-21-18, 17:52
How many of you veteran mongers can tell me who this is? She's famous.

Clark Kent
03-22-18, 09:04
How many of you veteran mongers can tell me who this is? She's famous.That's Angel, or Angela, however someone knew her. The First 48 episode she was on aired, or will air in the last or next week. I saw it on my listings. Never dated her, but used to see her many times walking the strip.

Also, if you were wanting to say anything to me in PM, I've made room in my folder.