PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Ginal
08-31-11, 21:10
Center Street area and third ave west get almost as much LE attention as does the Eastlake / Woodlawn area. Center street, Cotton and Tuscaloosa are areas that my white ass might as well wear as sign that says "Will fuck for money". Not much way to explain to boys in blue what old ass white guy is talking to hot young black. Girl about.

Think he would believe politics or the state of the economy?

Clark Kent
09-01-11, 07:22
Center Street area and third ave west get almost as much LE attention as does the Eastlake / Woodlawn area. Center street, Cotton and Tuscaloosa are areas that my white ass might as well wear as sign that says "Will fuck for money". Not much way to explain to boys in blue what old ass white guy is talking to hot young black. Girl about.

Think he would believe politics or the state of the economy?Most definitely! I came down Center Street the other night right as they had just finished a check point, at a place where in the middle of the night I'd have surely looked out of place. Though as long as you keep on the main roads and don't veer off onto the side streets you'll just appear as if you're passing through. Talking to a BSW if you're white and out of place is surely noticeable. I've even pointed out to a few of my BSW friends that just us riding around in the area looks out of place and will get noticd by any LE who might see it. They think I'm being all racial about it, but the way I look at it is if a cop sees a white guy in dope area driving around with some black girl in his vehicle late at night, they're not going to think it's Tom and Helen Willis going home from dinner. They're like 'we're just riding, even if they were to stop us they couldn't do anything'. Maybe so, but it's the harassment I seek to avoid. Plus, if I were to have a known SW in my vehicle, regardless if she wasn't actually hooking at the time, they would still see her as a SW and would probably stop us. I had that actual thing happen many years ago when a girl I'd met as a SW and I were just riding through town. I'd known her for a while by then and we had been spending alot of time together just because we wanted to, usually with no money involved. One night we went riding around and some cops passed us, saw her and recognized her, and proceeded to stop us and interrogate us. We weren't even doing anything. She wasn't looking for a date and I hadn't even picked her up from a stroll. Yet they viewed us as 'hooker and john'. They separated us to see if our stories jived, and even when I was telling them I had known her for a year by then and were just passing through they didn't buy it. Sorry, sarcastic attitudes all through their stupid cop routine. It's being fucked with like that as the main reason I choose to avoid contact with them if at all possible. They'll fuck with you just because they can. As far as I'm concerned, they can stroke their egos with someone else.

Clark Kent
09-04-11, 17:49
Came through the west side of town on old 78 today and saw a mid 20s looking curvy BSW with nice legs walking on Arkadelphia outside the Chinese restaurant across from the sheriff substation. Then down the road on Finley I noticed a WSW with short blonde hair coming from behind one of the buildings across from the Chevron. Another time I wasn't able to investigate, but it adds another place to visit when I'm able to. Since the tornadoes, because of the hassle getting around over there, most of those areas have basically been marked off my mongering list, but maybe I need start looking around there more again.

PatMyCrotch
09-04-11, 19:06
I may have seen her Clark. I met a sweety named Allison by the bank across from the troopers post. She was young blonde and petite. Oh a sweet treat. She gve a sob story but a; ; was good / wanted a ride into thomas and no no, dropped her of at the truck stop. Never go in that trap.

Clark Kent
09-07-11, 13:58
It's funny, in just a couple of weeks when every hot spot for SW was popping, suddenly it's back to the ghost town it was before. It probably was because of the storm coming through, but you'd think with it being nice and not as hot last night they'd have been out, but no. It was deader than the inside of a cemetery at midnight. Aimee's disappeared, nobody's been walking outside of the Woodlawn motels, no one's been around the Motel 8 or 50th. The only SW I've seen with regularity is this older mid 50's looking black woman that's been walking at all hours in the McDs area and around the cable company. Not interested, LOL. Come to think, the night of the storm wasn't a very good time to go riding around, either. I came upon several fallen trees on dark roads. I'm surprised no one just rode right into them. I know one I almost plowed into sat outside of the Arlington mansion across Cotton for two days now.

Member #5130
09-08-11, 23:35
It's funny, in just a couple of weeks when every hot spot for SW was popping, suddenly it's back to the ghost town it was before. It probably was because of the storm coming through, but you'd think with it being nice and not as hot last night they'd have been out, but no. It was deader than the inside of a cemetery at midnight. Aimee's disappeared, nobody's been walking outside of the Woodlawn motels, no one's been around the Motel 8 or 50th. The only SW I've seen with regularity is this older mid 50's looking black woman that's been walking at all hours in the McDs area and around the cable company. Not interested, LOL. Come to think, the night of the storm wasn't a very good time to go riding around, either. I came upon several fallen trees on dark roads. I'm surprised no one just rode right into them. I know one I almost plowed into sat outside of the Arlington mansion across Cotton for two days now.She is hangin around mcd's tonight. Also saw a tall short haired brunette with tats on her back and shoulders. Slender with nice ass. I could partake tonight, but I hope to see her around tomorrow.

PatMyCrotch
09-14-11, 13:55
I was near the piggly wiggly when I notied a brown haired petite WSW. She was about a 7. I gave her a lift and boy does she have skills. Nice breast. I almost wanted to take a picture. Bbcim was great. I like a worker that finishes the job, hehehe

StonedCobra
09-15-11, 23:26
Gentleman. If you get a chance, I highly recommend utilizing the BBBJCIM services offered by Candy. A white girl who is currently staying on the ground floor of the American. Best oral sex I have EVER had. And I have had my share. Candy is a sweet girl. She's young though not petite. She recently had a spider bite on her chin, so she's a little worse for wear at the moment. She also takes direction very well. No rush and no interruptions during the two visits I have had with her.

You will not be disappointed. Tell her the guy that likes her to sing "Sex and Candy" sent you her way (or don't). I told her I would send some business her way.

Ginal
09-16-11, 06:36
Be careful in this area. My blonde friend has been advised by Leo stay away for a while. Do not know what that is all about.

Black Treechas
09-17-11, 10:18
And on the chin?

I can give you a great deal on a bridge if you're interested.

PatMyCrotch
09-17-11, 16:14
Took a stroll and a blonde popped out by the cable co. Great service and was nicely supprised. Why is it that SW's show up in the darnedwst places. Well I was well pleased gave 2 names so who knows said she was from leeds, bet I won't see her in the bass pro shop hehehehe

Clark Kent
09-18-11, 00:53
Took a stroll and a blonde popped out by the cable co. Great service and was nicely supprised. Why is it that SW's show up in the darnedwst places. Well I was well pleased gave 2 names so who knows said she was from leeds, bet I won't see her in the bass pro shop heheheheThe shotgun house next door to the cable company has a WSW living there, I believe. She always pops out early in the morning. Also, the house with the porch across the street, I've been told, is a boarding house. All I know is I've seen SW hanging out there alot, and always walking there from the Chevron.

PatMyCrotch
09-28-11, 08:06
Did anyone partake with the dressed up blonde with the umbrella yesterday? Sparked my interst but she was a little toooo dressed up for a SW. I figured leo was realclose.

PatMyCrotch
09-28-11, 08:17
Did anyone partake with the dressed up blonde with the umbrella yesterday? Sparked my interst but she was a little too dressed up for a SW. I figured leo was realclose.

John Newbie
09-28-11, 16:08
I now have a job that gives me a legitimate reason to be in these areas. Yeah! But I have a vehicle with signage, so partaking will be difficult at best. But I will still post what I see for you all.

The other night, I stopped at the McD's for a pee break and get a sandwich. I was going to park in the corner of the lot and watch the action while I ate, but there was a LEO standing near the drive thru menu board watching the motel. There was a girl working the street at the entrance. Being the smart ass I am, I rolled the window down and asked the officer if she was soliciting tricks right in front of him. He chuckled and shook his head and said "yep". My response."she is making your job to damn easy" He LOLed. She may have been part of a sting, but from his reactions, I think he was more interested in busting her.

Other than that, nothing new. Same old same old in the same old spots. I haven't seen any new faces but have noticed a few missing.

StonedCobra
09-29-11, 17:59
I took a chance on a decent looking blonde working the track in Woodlawn today and it turned out to be a girl I knew from my high school days. She went the whole stripper route. Worked at Charlies, Sammys, and then at the Cheetah in Atlanta. You would not believe how smoking her body was at that time. She still has a tight little body for a gal in her early thirties, but her once ginormous titties have been eaten by the crack monster.

Probably the too-goo-to-be-true blonde from the other day.

Good performance as a car date. No CIM.

PatMyCrotch
10-01-11, 06:11
Went through woodlawn and at mcd's gave a dark haired little cuty named cindy a ride. WOW what skills. Best. 20 I've spent in long time. Mid 20"s slim and not cracked out YET. Will look for her again today. Said she lives nearby and no phone.

Clark Kent
10-01-11, 14:50
I was told by a SW I know that one of the crossdresssers that always used to stand a block down from 50th Street was found on that corner one night the other week, shot in the head.

Black Treechas
10-02-11, 10:39
Had a sudden change in plans yesterday, so opted to have a 2nd visit with a pleasant lady at the Deluxe on Crestwood since she had a nice attitude. However, her need for drugs took priority, and it was a very dissappointing performance. So, what was "below-average-but-ok" is now an "avoid" reccommendation from me.

More detailed info availbable by PM.

Did notice a few cute thin white ladies at the same place, but I have no idea whether they are providers or not.

Clark Kent
10-02-11, 11:50
Had a sudden change in plans yesterday, so opted to have a 2nd visit with a pleasant lady at the Deluxe on Crestwood since she had a nice attitude. However, her need for drugs took priority, and it was a very dissappointing performance. So, what was "below-average-but-ok" is now an "avoid" reccommendation from me.

More detailed info availbable by PM.

Did notice a few cute thin white ladies at the same place, but I have no idea whether they are providers or not.Yeah, that's why sometimes it's a no win situation in dating girls who need their fixes. Sometimes they'll have just had a hit and are good, and other times you encounter them they haven't had one in a while and you're their means for funds for acquiring that fix. Then you've got to decide whether to gamble and see if you'll be able to enjoy a girl needing her fix, if you just want to leave, or try to provide her with that fix and get a better result. If they're needing their fix you're not going to have a good time because it's basically them going through withdrawal, LOL.

PatMyCrotch
10-03-11, 19:24
Found a young skinny thing called herself "rita". After a min of ger sob story, great oral skills. About 22. Slim and 5"4, brown hair and. 20 damn good.

Clark Kent
10-04-11, 23:53
Be careful out there. A preacher was attacked at the Kangaroo at the corner of Oporto and 1st when a woman came up asking for money and then two guys jumped in his car.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/15617597/police-investigate-alleged-beating-robbery-of-pastor

PatMyCrotch
10-05-11, 10:07
This am about 6ish, I was driving and this 20ish. 5'ft. 105lb bln named stacy was at the chevron. I wasnt thinkin but she asked for a ride. HEHEHE, I'm the one that got a good ride. She is at the hotel across from wlmart in roebuck. Dontknow how much longer but, WOWOWW. Made me run late, but well worth it. She said she is from Tenn, she made me yell go vols, hahahaha

Clark Kent
10-07-11, 10:31
I forget what the heavyset black girl in Woodlawn that used to be out about 2 years ago was named, but it was a common black girl name. She was heavyset with big boobs, and had a young looking face. I think Spiderman dated her. Either way, I saw her back out for the first time in over a year or so. Her name was Keisha, Tomeka, something like that.

Clark Kent
10-08-11, 17:02
Remember Lesley? She's been in Tutwiler for the past couple of years. She used to always hang out at the motel at 50th and 1st. Well she's back in town. I saw her today by the Church's Chicken on 31st St in north Birmingham. She was walking with some dude, so who knows if she's working yet. I say yet because we all know people that appear back in town and are in a bad area will eventually be back at it, LOL. Anyway, I'm not interested. I still remember the rumors of HIV I heard about relating to her.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=46791&d=1193267249

Clark Kent
10-10-11, 16:39
It gets me sometimes the way some SW will do when on the stroll. Not only that, but also the stupidity of mongers seeking out those SW. I saw a slender BSW with a skimpy skirt on and nice legs on 1st, and was interested so I tried to get in position to meet her at a corner. Well this happened to be one of those type girls who wants to act like she's just casually taking a stroll down the sidewalk and oblivious to everything around her, regardless of the fact that it's in the middle of the night. I hate circling more than a couple of times, because it really makes you stand out when you do. Case in point, this fool driving this truck with a camper or storage doohickey on the back of it. While I was trying to get in position to chat with the girl, this fool goes around the block over and over, crosses the street several times. If he was trying to be incognito he wasn't doing a good job. Not only that, but when I finally get up to the girl to chat, he comes rolling up behind me. And she's acting coy like she doesn't know what's going on, but finally I get an acknowledgement that she does date but won't get in. With fool coming up behind me and her not answering it seemed sort of familiarly odd, so I thought it best to ride on. So I circle the block, and by the time I got back around this nut picks her up. What's funny is I recognized the guy's truck from visiting with SW's I know in the area, and they've pointed the truck out to me before as a guy who always rides but hardly ever stops. It's one thing to circle over and over if you have a common looking vehicle and don't stand out, but it's another if you have a big truck with a camper or have a brightly colored or fancily made up car that's easy to spot. Whatever he is, he doesn't know proper mongering ways or unwritten etiquette when mongering. I mean if I see someone chatting with a girl I'm not going to intentionally roll up behind them almost forcing them to move. I've done it accidentally on occasion, but most times at night if I see someone up a street stopped I'll move on to the next street. Who's going to continue chatting with a girl with someone behind them watching? Certainly not me. If the girl hadn't been acting like she was just out for a walk then I could have scooped her up before then. There's been several instances lately when I've been out riding when I've seen girls I wasn't even interested in and there some monger would go almost falling over himself in a hurry trying to pull over to pick a girl up. These guys are bold, and will fly up and stop right on the main road to pick a girl up. Even if I miss out on someone it's not worth standing out like a sore thumb just to pick them up.

Member #4703
10-10-11, 16:55
I forget what the heavyset black girl in Woodlawn that used to be out about 2 years ago was named, but it was a common black girl name. She was heavyset with big boobs, and had a young looking face. I think Spiderman dated her. Either way, I saw her back out for the first time in over a year or so. Her name was Keisha, Tomeka, something like that.Yeah, I can't remember her name either. She was a dandy though. She stayed with her uncle. If you went down 1st ave sth, it was the last street to the left before you got to the light, a block behind the EXXON. If I remember right it was the last house on the left. Kind of a orange / brown house. She had some fantastic titties. Where did she pop up?

Clark Kent
10-10-11, 18:38
Yeah, I can't remember her name either. She was a dandy though. She stayed with her uncle. If you went down 1st ave sth, it was the last street to the left before you got to the light, a block behind the EXXON. If I remember right it was the last house on the left. Kind of a orange / brown house. She had some fantastic titties. Where did she pop up?I looked in my old mugs and her name was Takeshia with a 60th St address, maybe she used Keisha as a street name? Either way, I saw her walking down by the old Icehouse holding hands with some big Charles Barkley looking dude at first. Didn't recognize her at that time. Then later I saw her walking in front of the old Mrs Winners, and circled to see who she was and as I got back around some guy pulled right into the lot of the restaurant and picked her up, another bold example from my other post, LOL. Then later I saw her walking down the side street to the right of Mrs Winners. Once I saw it was her I had tried to pick her up because I was interested back when she was last out but by then she disappeared. I think she's one of those that thinks I'm a cop or something. She gives me this terrified look like I'm about to pull over and handcuff her, then she makes a point after that to look the other direction whenever I pass. She used to do me like that in the past as well. The last time I saw her she was walking down the road you mentioned and turned down that side alley past those abandoned houses that goes behind the apartment complex. Looks like she's not that expensive either from the looks of what she was carrying, a bottle of Wild Irish Rose, LOL. I'm going to keep her in my radar.

Member #5130
10-10-11, 22:08
Be careful out there. A preacher was attacked at the Kangaroo at the corner of Oporto and 1st when a woman came up asking for money and then two guys jumped in his car.

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/15617597/police-investigate-alleged-beating-robbery-of-pastorLooks like the good pastors story has changed. Looks like he picked up an 18 year old female and carried her to her apartment. He was then robbed and beaten there.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/10/four_charged_in_birmingham_att.html

Clark Kent
10-10-11, 22:28
Sounds like what could have happened to most anybody. I wouldn't have gone in the apartment in the first place, if I did pick her up. Another reason to carry someone to a place of your choosing. Either girl looks like they might have been carrying at least a knife, though. They all look rough.

Black Treechas
10-11-11, 10:45
I hate to sound jaded. But I was waiting for the other shoe to drop about this story. I did not believe the original story line for a second.

And its rough when its a pastor, or some other church official. A lot of people are depending on those people to lead a higher standard of life, to live by example, etc. But church officials are also human, and tend to fall short of expectations, just like all of us.

Bigrmassage
10-11-11, 17:03
I hate to sound jaded. But I was waiting for the other shoe to drop about this story. I did not believe the original story line for a second.

And its rough when its a pastor, or some other church official. A lot of people are depending on those people to lead a higher standard of life, to live by example, etc. But church officials are also human, and tend to fall short of expectations, just like all of us.If I don't meet your expectations, don't take offense. I only need to meet my own.

Laugh, that's humor.

Hbergeron
10-11-11, 17:34

And its rough when its a pastor, or some other church official. A lot of people are depending on those people to lead a higher standard of life, to live by example, etc. But church officials are also human, and tend to fall short of expectations, just like all of us.One of the members of his church posted a statement from him concerning this.

"To my loving North Glencoe family, I appreciate all the prayers, calls, visits, and supportive comments from you. I am now resting and re-cooperating at home. I missed being with you Sunday and heard of the incredible service. I wanted to share with you about the story that was reported in the news on Monday night. The story that wa. S originally reported earlier in the week and what was reported Monday, I understand, is different. I assure you that over time the truth will eventually come out. As I've preached many times before, remember Ephesians 6:12, 'For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ' During this time, I am reminded of Paul when he faced hardships. In 2 Corinthians 6:3-10 he says, 'We live in such a way that no one will stumble because of us, and no one will find fault with our ministry. In everything we do, we show that we are true ministers of God. We patiently endure troubles and hardships and calamities of every kind. We have been beaten, been put in prison, faced angry mobs, worked to exhaustion, endured sleepless nights, and gone without food. We prove ourselves by our purity, our understanding, our patience, our kindness, by the Holy Spirit within us, and by our sincere love. We faithfully preach the truth. God's power is working in us. We use the weapons of righteousness in the right hand for attack and the left hand for defense. We serve God whether people honor us or despise us, whether they slander us or praise us. We are honest, but they call us impostors. We are ignored, even though we are well known. We live close to death, but we are still alive. We have been beaten, but we have not been killed. Our hearts ache, but we always have joy. We are poor, but we give spiritual riches to others. We own nothing, and yet we have everything. ' In closing, I leave you with Philippians 4:8-9, 'Think about the things that are pure, and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you have learned from me and heard from me and saw me doing, and the God of peace will be with you. ' Please continue to pray for me and our church family and I can't wait to see you on Sunday, October 23rd."

You know what. He was picking up an 18 year old girl in an area notorious for prostitution. He took her to her apartment, also in an area notorious for prostitution. He thought he was going to have some fun with a young gal and got a whole lot more than what he expected. End of story. The church elders and the congregation should be up in arms over this and running his butt off. Instead of posting a rambling scripture quoting cover his ass statement on Facebook.

Clark Kent
10-11-11, 18:29
The thing is, those people in Glencoe probably don't even know the area he was in, and probably don't know what we know. If they were to connect the dots and figure out where it happened, they'd see what he was actually doing. Because they're up there in the semi-country east of Gadsden, he thinks he can rest easy knowing they probably won't figure out he was looking for a black girl to fuck. He said he understood the truth will eventually come out, meaning he thinks somebody from up there will figure out he was in hooker area looking to wrestle the flesh and blood he was talking about and then the shit will hit the fan. I only skimmed that crap he wrote, because when it comes to preacher psychobabble it's all the same. He obviously had done it before, otherwise how would he have known where to look for a girl? Who knows, he might have been a regular poster or lurker on here, LOL. As Mike Price once said, 'it's rolling baby, it's rolling'.

Charlsalanhead
10-11-11, 20:49
The thing is, those people in Glencoe probably don't even know the area he was in, and probably don't know what we know. If they were to connect the dots and figure out where it happened, they'd see what he was actually doing. Because they're up there in the semi-country east of Gadsden, he thinks he can rest easy knowing they probably won't figure out he was looking for a black girl to fuck. He said he understood the truth will eventually come out, meaning he thinks somebody from up there will figure out he was in hooker area looking to wrestle the flesh and blood he was talking about and then the shit will hit the fan. I only skimmed that crap he wrote, because when it comes to preacher psychobabble it's all the same. He obviously had done it before, otherwise how would he have known where to look for a girl? Who knows, he might have been a regular poster or lurker on here, LOL. As Mike Price once said, 'it's rolling baby, it's rolling'.I've always thought it be good to have a stack of Johoseph Witnesses propaganda when knocking on a provider's door. If its a sting, I could break out in a cry and say I came to save her soul. I was going to pay her for the half and try and save her. Wonder if Leo would buy that crap?

Yall know I'm cracking up typing this. Yea I'll preach schriptures while she blows me. Fetish anyone. Some charge extra for that kind of stuff.

Highway Man
10-11-11, 21:39
I like where the preacher said remember Ephesians 6:12, 'For we wrestle not against flesh.

Looks like he was trying!

PatMyCrotch
10-12-11, 07:45
Yesterday evening in the misting rain, I met a sweety katy. She was not strung out too bad. She is in her early 20's 5'1 100lbs and perky.

Met her in the store across from McD'S while in line. Went for a ride. Well she is a sweet treat. Nothing was out of bounds. After about an hour I took her back to the store. She says she will be around the area for a few weeks. I will look for her again and hope you guys take care of her to.

P

Member #4198
10-12-11, 18:53
Yesterday evening in the misting rain, I met a sweety katy. She was not strung out too bad. She is in her early 20's 5'1 100lbs and perky.

Met her in the store across from McD'S while in line. Went for a ride. Well she is a sweet treat. Nothing was out of bounds. After about an hour I took her back to the store. She says she will be around the area for a few weeks. I will look for her again and hope you guys take care of her to.

PHow was the LEO presence last night? I was out in that area earlier in the afternoon and it was crawling with the buggers; I made two trips and decided it was in my best interest to get out of there.

PatMyCrotch
10-12-11, 20:09
How was the LEO presence last night? I was out in that area earlier in the afternoon and it was crawling with the buggers; I made two trips and decided it was in my best interest to get out of there.QUESS they gad to get their own polished hahahaha.

John Newbie
10-13-11, 06:01
Drove past the Town Motel around 9:00 last night. Early to mid 30s white girl, dirty blond hair, sitting on the base the motel sign sits on. Couldn't get a good look at the body, she was bundled up in a sweatshirt. She was definitely staring into my car and making eye contact with me and almost pulled a hand out of her pocket to wave me down. If I had time I might have circled around the block and tried to see if she would walk around the corner to meet me.

John Newbie
10-16-11, 03:20
Fri 3am found Tracy by the Bama. .25 FS, so so service, would have been better if she wasn't hurting for a fix.

Thurs 11pm (?) had a skinny BSW lift her dress and show me everything 11th ave N and and 14th st N. Was driving too fast to get a good look and didn't have time to get more info.

Sat 9pm Sun Inn (?) in Ensley had a girl sitting in her open door looked like she was trying to find customers.

Clark Kent
10-17-11, 06:48
Tracy will do what she can to part you with your money in the quickest possible time. I haven't bothered with her in over a decade. The last time I picked her up she made a comment about having a bad rash around her crotch area which caused an issue if we were to have sex. Certainly not something you want to hear if you're dating someone, and I've left her be since. Not the best attitude either.

Member #5130
10-18-11, 00:14
Saw one I haven't seen in some time tonight between the Pig and Chevron. For those that have been around awhile, it was Ashley or as Clark has said,"no-asshley". She looks to have gained a bit of weight and he hair was bleach blonde. Started to give her a ride, but a closer look, she just looks to rough for me in the face.

StonedCobra
10-20-11, 19:18
Apparently there was a big bust at the American on 1st (across from McD's) yesterday and almost all of the girls and the drug dealers went to jail.

I guess that means there will cops galore and probably some john stings in the next few weeks. Be careful out there gents.

Heard it from Candy. Who appears to be the only girl left at the American. She still gives the best blowjob in town. She said everyone was given a warning by the police, but no one other than her and a few others (not girls) heeded their warning. For whatever that is worth.

PatMyCrotch
10-20-11, 19:38
Saw katy again, she is a doll, found her in mcd's. Nothing like warmth on a cold day. She has no phone and dropped her back off at Cheveron.

PatMyCrotch
10-24-11, 19:33
I think I hit 777, I was on valley at the gas station and a girl named gina came up. 5'1. 110 see cup and red hair. Wanted a ride hehehe. Best. 40 I ever spent. She is at the old holiday inn, I just went up the hill to the tower, love having fun looking at the shitty city.

P

PatMyCrotch
10-26-11, 18:42
Did anyone hook up with the little white girl with kool aid red hair yesterday, ropeadopes were all over, wanted to but went to house for ole faithfull, hehehehehehhe

Pnkpls
10-27-11, 23:54
Rode through 1st about 10pm tonight. Lots of Leo around so did not spend too much time looking.

Only saw one BSW, young looking in face, thick bodied And low cut (too low for temp) shirt with what looked to be a huge set of twins. Was going to turn round, but, she looked at me and started waving and such. So not worth the risk with her acting a fool.

Keep safe!

Ginal
10-28-11, 09:05
Was eating at Mc D yesterday around 11 am. Aimee walked from American motel to McD and sat by sign post. Looked like having a little trouble walking and clothes looked like pajama pants. No make up and full light of day! OMG this woman needs to only come out after dark. Streets have been really rough on her not that she was ever a real beauty.

PatMyCrotch
10-31-11, 05:09
Was driving through woodlawn last evening. I saw nothing, not even aimee, I wanted to trick and treat, I guess the ropeadopes are rested up from the classic and after the girls again. When oh when will they learn your not going to stop what the girls do and what we want, just isn't going to happen,

P

Bamasam
11-08-11, 09:38
Out and about on 1st last night and it was dead made a few rounds all the way up and down and tried to call one but to no avail. Was about to ride over to west side to look around when I spotted someone sitting in front of one of the stores. Did a loop back by but couldn't be shure so pulled in to parking lot and got a pleasant surprise. Took her for a ride to pick up her medicine which I normally won't do but she pulled her pants down and placed my hand in the sweet spot. Finally went to a private house and spent 2 hours with her dancing on a stripper pole and a total GFE with shower after. The details 33- looks 20, small A cup with perky nips, tight clean kitty, fun to be with and will return total price $30 but gave her a 20 as I dropped her off. She does not see black guys but is open to meeting new friends if you are a senior member. Yes I have digits and pics.

Bamasam
11-08-11, 12:33
One more pic and the face is even better.

YesGuy123
11-08-11, 15:59
[QUOTE=PatMyCrotch; 1303716]I think I hit 777, I was on valley at the gas station and a girl named gina came up. 5'1. 110 see cup and red hair. Wanted a ride hehehe. Best. 40 I ever spent. She is at the old holiday inn, I just went up the hill to the tower, love having fun looking at the shitty city.

Hey, where were you finding gina? I haven't located her yet.

YesGuy123
11-08-11, 16:42
I think I hit 777, I was on valley at the gas station and a girl named gina came up. 5'1. 110 see cup and red hair. Wanted a ride hehehe. Best. 40 I ever spent. She is at the old holiday inn, I just went up the hill to the tower, love having fun looking at the shitty city.Hey, just trying to find out what area ginas in, more details I guess. Thanks

YesGuy123
11-08-11, 16:55
I'm havin the worst luck lately, could someone pm me some info on girls and there location or a better way to find them? I'd really appreciate it.

Also, is there anymore info on the girl that worked at mcdonalds that is willing to hook up?

Clark Kent
11-08-11, 21:17
I wouldn't waste time on the Valley Ave area. I went over that way one time a while back to investigate the motel on the hill and saw nothing. It's just so far out of the way to worry about. Maybe if you're already in the area, yes, but if you are just heading that way to search it's not worth it in my opinion.

Looking for SW takes patience and time. You can't be impatient, and just should enjoy the hunt. Sooner or later, something good will pop up. Look at my post 'Where to find SW in the Bham area' for areas where to find them and it points out certain areas of interest to search.

BrainsSmith
11-08-11, 21:44
I wouldn't waste time on the Valley Ave area. I went over that way one time a while back to investigate the motel on the hill and saw nothing. It's just so far out of the way to worry about. Maybe if you're already in the area, yes, but if you are just heading that way to search it's not worth it in my opinion.

Looking for SW takes patience and time. You can't be impatient, and just should enjoy the hunt. Sooner or later, something good will pop up. Look at my post 'Where to find SW in the Bham area' for areas where to find them and it points out certain areas of interest to search.Patient is right. I have only run across one yet that I was actually interested in. Cute white girl in the ensley area, and wouldn't you know it I didn't have time when I saw her. If you don't enjoy the thrill of the chase, there are more effective ways to get what you want IMHO.

XXStwlker
11-09-11, 01:27
[QUOTE=PatMyCrotch; 1303716]I think I hit 777, I was on valley at the gas station and a girl named gina came up. 5'1. 110 see cup and red hair. Wanted a ride hehehe. Best. 40 I ever spent. She is at the old holiday inn, I just went up the hill to the tower, love having fun looking at the shitty city.

Hey, where were you finding gina? I haven't located her yet.I can probably get yall a digit for Gina.

Charlsalanhead
11-09-11, 16:05
[QUOTE=YesGuy123; 1313608]I can probably get yall a digit for Gina.How about a few photos of Gina?

BTW,

I dig your last ones you posted of your self, LOL Very hot!

Bamasam
11-10-11, 09:16
Okay since I have had over 20 pms asking for her number, I am going to see if I can hook her up with a disposable phone and will give that number out to trusted seniors. And come on people 3 post asking for info and you pm me saying she is exactly what you have been looking for. She is what we all have been looking for but if you haven't made the effort to work why would anyone hand you their paycheck. I am not Obama.

Greek Sneek
11-15-11, 21:50
BBBJ / CIM. 25 Swallow yes. Medium-sized BSW at the Chevron off of I20 was at the pay phone in the rain. Offered her a ride / shelter as I had seen her walk there from Woodlawn area. Deepthroat Detroit-ring bells other than mine?

Bamasam
11-16-11, 17:26
On first couldn't get hold of my favorite but 2 at the AM and one blonde WSW walking. Decided I wanted blonde and took a ride for car date. 30 for everything but just went with a BBBJCIM for a quick desert. As usuall digits for seniors and pics for all.

Clark Kent
11-18-11, 00:17
That wouldn't be Kim would it, the girl I always called pug-nosed Kim? This is Kim.

http://www.trussvillepd.org/jail/inmates/EF6D650F-927F-4C50-93EB-E696D2105612/

Bamasam
11-18-11, 15:32
That wouldn't be Kim would it, the girl I always called pug-nosed Kim? This is Kim.

http://www.trussvillepd.org/jail/inmates/EF6D650F-927F-4C50-93EB-E696D2105612/No Clark this one said her name was Lisa. She is actually cute and was really fun. I did notice that Kim was released recently, I had a good time with Kim about a year ago. This was Kim.

John Newbie
11-23-11, 07:42
Saw a couple walking near the Bama this evening. One I had seen twice previously, think her name is Chrissy or Christy. The other looked like Tracy, although she either had some stuff in her sweatshirt pocket or she is starting to look preggo.

Clark Kent
11-23-11, 13:06
Saw a couple walking near the Bama this evening. One I had seen twice previously, think her name is Chrissy or Christy. The other looked like Tracy, although she either had some stuff in her sweatshirt pocket or she is starting to look preggo.I saw Tracy last night. I just view her as being a chunky girl, LOL. Is Christy a heavyset girl with short hair pulled back in a tight ponytail? I interacted with a Christy the other night. I hadn't seen her before until a few days ago when I passed by her in Woodlawn. Then the other night found her further up the road heading into town walking. From a distance, she looks like this plump girl who was around the 50th St area a couple years ago who wouldn't acknowledge anybody but black guys. But this Christy was eager to get picked up, LOL. Funny thing is, she had this schtick where she was trying to say she had no gas in her car and was trying to get money for gas. Then once we went down the road, then she says she had a room at the Motel 8 and we could go there, LOL. She's got a nice body for a heavyset girl, clean and looks like she keeps herself up. The funny thing is, she actually needed gas in this car she showed me, because she ended up wanting me to take her to some house to get a milk jug to get some gas, LOL. I never could get her to say she was out there making money for dope, even though I told her I'd been out there for years and seen all kinds of girls on it, and that it wasn't a big deal to me. It's funny these girls would rather make you think they were hard on their luck and making money for bills than getting it for dope. But all in all, she had a nice body, no rush, and no attitude, which is hard to find these days.

John Newbie
11-23-11, 15:07
I saw Tracy last night. I just view her as being a chunky girl, LOL. Is Christy a heavyset girl with short hair pulled back in a tight ponytail? I interacted with a Christy the other night. I hadn't seen her before until a few days ago when I passed by her in Woodlawn. Then the other night found her further up the road heading into town walking. From a distance, she looks like this plump girl who was around the 50th St area a couple years ago who wouldn't acknowledge anybody but black guys. But this Christy was eager to get picked up, LOL. Funny thing is, she had this schtick where she was trying to say she had no gas in her car and was trying to get money for gas. Then once we went down the road, then she says she had a room at the Motel 8 and we could go there, LOL. She's got a nice body for a heavyset girl, clean and looks like she keeps herself up. The funny thing is, she actually needed gas in this car she showed me, because she ended up wanting me to take her to some house to get a milk jug to get some gas, LOL. I never could get her to say she was out there making money for dope, even though I told her I'd been out there for years and seen all kinds of girls on it, and that it wasn't a big deal to me. It's funny these girls would rather make you think they were hard on their luck and making money for bills than getting it for dope. But all in all, she had a nice body, no rush, and no attitude, which is hard to find these days.No, this one is thinner. Not chunk on her.

Clark Kent
11-23-11, 18:21
No, this one is thinner. Not chunk on her.Well if you mean the girl that usually hangs around the Bama with Tracy then I know who that probably is as well, LOL. I never have been too much interested in picking any of those girls up around there. Tracy is loads of drama from past experiences, and the others look to be drama, LOL.

Bamasam
11-25-11, 09:57
If it is the same Tracey then STAy AWAY! The one I am talking about usually stays at the American and hangs around McDs. Made a dumb rookie mistake the other day and picked her up after one bad experiance before. Constant upsell and rush and promised her $10 extra for BBCIM after but had to stop at ATM. She finnished the job and stopped at atm then as soon as I got in the car gave her the money out she goes. Then notice 2 packs of smokes and my CELL PHONE GONE! Pulled up my account and called her dope dealers that she had recently called that I would pay them to get the phone back but no luck. Sent a message to the phone that last chance or I would turn over the numbers that she called to the cops then gave up and cancelled the phone and the carrier set it so that even if they put a new sim in it won't activate. She usually hangs around with a one legged guy on crutches so if you see her don't Do It! I guess I got stupid after 2 good one in a row. We will cross paths again one day andd its game on.

Clark Kent
11-25-11, 16:22
I've had my wallet stolen before while mongering, so I know how something happening like that feels. It's sort of a helpless feeling at the time. Luckily I found the girl later that night and talked her into getting my wallet for me, which she did. As for your situation, the Tracy I'm talking about is generally by the Bama, but also hangs around the corner by the American, so it's possible it could be her. She's white, plump with larger size tits, sholder length dark hair. Back in her younger days I used to say she reminded me of Monica Lewinsky. I dated her a few times back in the 90's during the Clinton 'I did not have sex with that woman' scandal. She spends more time walking back and forth between the Bama and the Chevron during the night than anything else, as when I pass by she's always walking to or from there. So if that's her keep an eye out for her on that stretch. As for the one-legged guy, I see him EVERYWHERE at all hours. He can be over by Hardee's or over somewhere down 1st Ave, but you can bet he's always walking somewhere.

Bamasam
11-26-11, 10:53
This one is sorta blondish with wild hair and allways in a hurry. She is usually back and forth between the American and McDs. I did call some of the numbers that she called and offered her dealers a reward but no luck. Rule number 1; never trust a ho!

Clark Kent
11-26-11, 20:33
True, I've learned in my mongering years that anything that's valuable either keep it on you, at home, or put away when you're out mongering. Also, only carry enough cash on you to spend on gas, snacks, or what you're going to use for the girl. If the girl asks more than you have, then tell her what you'll spend and if she won't bite, let her out.

I remember a while back I had picked this girl up and brought her back to my place to date her. She was in my bed and trying to distract me by sucking me, at the same time trying to pull my wallet out of my pants. I went ahead and let her fiddle with it because I didn't have any cash in it. It took her a good 10 minutes, and I felt when she got it out and opened it, pilfered through it and basically smacked it down when she saw there wasn't anything vaulable in it. She thought she was going to be paid extra for that long blow, but actually she got exactly what I had already paid her. Served her right, LOL. I acted dumb when I 'found' my wallet sitting out on the bed. But when I brought her back, as she got out I mentioned I knew all along she was doing it, and the only reason I let her was it had no cash in it. She then had the nerve to ask for more cash saying that if I knew there wasn't any cash in it, I suddenly needed to pay her for the extra time on the blow, LOL. Hookers can come up with some of the oddest type of reasoning. Nonetheless, I no longer take anybody back to my place, as it's more trouble than it's worth.

Bhamguy2000
11-27-11, 00:31
Hey that body looks familiar, looks like Samantha, she walks on the eastside, real cool chick. I've seen her twice usually wants you to take her to buy her meds, and if you do she will give you the best service. She is well educated on the game. She give great service and she knows we will be coming back, the only thing is she has no phone the last time I saw her. Just have to spot her and pick her up. Real cutie face nice tight body, and pussy was tight too.

Member #5130
11-27-11, 01:16
Hey that body looks familiar, looks like Samantha, she walks on the eastside, real cool chick. I've seen her twice usually wants you to take her to buy her meds, and if you do she will give you the best service. She is well educated on the game. She give great service and she knows we will be coming back, the only thing is she has no phone the last time I saw her. Just have to spot her and pick her up. Real cutie face nice tight body, and pussy was tight too.Yeah no doubt, this girl knows how to please. Tight pussy for sure. I have been with her 5-6 times lately. Even brings her own wipes for clean up. She is hooked on Oxy-C and isn't a bit cracked out. The first time I was with her I accidentally left an extra twenty out in the open and she told me about it and said that if I was with anyone else, I had better hide it better. Being so small, she is a easy fuck in the car.

John Newbie
11-28-11, 00:28
Saw a WSW working the back lot of a truck stop. Looked like she was yelling at a driver through the window. Stuck around to get a better look at her. Eventually she walked over. She was 5'8"-10", slim with awesome legs. She had on tight white spandex long pants on and you could see the pussy mound and lips clearly, great ass too. Jacket covered up her chest but I would guess maybe B or C cups. Dark hair was a mess and matted from the rain, face fair to not so fair but that might have been from her make up running from the rain as well.

She seemed very jumpy and anxious, probably jonesing for a fix. Had she been a little more calm and it had not been rainy, I would have picked her up and found a hidey hole to play in.

Anyone have anymore intel on her?

PatMyCrotch
11-30-11, 10:36
I think I hooked up with the girl jn was talking about. It was cold and drizzlin yesterday. I met shelly, late 20's tall slender and see cups, blond and kinda deccent. I was getting fuel and she asked if I would give her a ride. We discussed and went for a short trip. Great skills no phone she is living she says in the area behind the old shopping center. I was suprised she was clean and not cracked out yet she said she worked at a service in fla awhile back. If I see her will defin see her again. Oh she does have pleasure peircings hehehehe.

P

John Newbie
12-01-11, 02:48
Girl I saw was dark hair, damn near black. I will keep an I out for the blonde though.

Bamasam
12-02-11, 14:14
Yeah no doubt, this girl knows how to please. Tight pussy for sure. I have been with her 5-6 times lately. Even brings her own wipes for clean up. She is hooked on Oxy-C and isn't a bit cracked out. The first time I was with her I accidentally left an extra twenty out in the open and she told me about it and said that if I was with anyone else, I had better hide it better. Being so small, she is a easy fuck in the car.Yes it is Sam. She has been around but knows how to please and makes you feel like you just got GFE service for $30. Take good care of her if you see her, we need more girls like her around.

Bamasam
12-03-11, 10:19
Took a quick ride over to 1st yesterday during lunch, only thing visible was Amie staring at the cars. She wasnt even hollering this time.

Magicto
12-03-11, 15:36
I was on first about 12:30 saw the normal Aimee an two BSW waving, so I pulled in McDonalds, I choose the smaller 1 named Teresa, she gives a good BBBJ(25) an she said that she couldn't do much more than that because it was daylight, she said that she will be around McDonalds tonight.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

XXStwlker
12-04-11, 04:47
Lesson learned, never trust a ho. First time I got the cash and dash. Was trying to date Kari (WSW, mid 30s. 5'4", petite, b cup, brunette) using Cat's (WSW. 175 years old or at least looks like it. 5'10", skinny as fuck, used to have a twig and berries, dirty blond) apartment because her step son was home at her place. Long story short. 4 down the drain. I am almost certain Cat was involved. You have been warned.The transgender they were talking about back in August is back : yall have been warned. SHe is at The Deluxe. She will do ANYTHING to "get" you.

DaWolfe13
12-09-11, 10:24
Do you have any more info on Sam? Do you know what places she frequents or where to catch her at? Been looking for some new no muss no fuss ladies.

Thanks

John Newbie
12-17-11, 22:07
Picked up Julie near the small truck stop down from the Pilot. Actually she flashed her lights from the check cashing parking lot next door. Mid to late 30s dirty blond WSW, not too bad looking. She has a fuck pad nearby in a storage shed behind a house. I felt safe enough as I was packing heat and had no surprises or drama anyway.

4bbbj and cfs. Not the tightest pussy by any means but she got wet. Very wet. And I love the sound of fucking a wet sloppy pussy so that was right up my alley. I didn't get her digits but she does give them out. Just keep your eye out in that parking lot.

Always keep seeing a few in the American when I park across the street. Aimie is working there with her pimp close by. Decent looking blond gave me the look when I pulled through the Anchor but I was there on business and didn't feel like taking the time for a break. Looked like Kiwi that used to stay at the American, not sure.

LovesEmThick
12-18-11, 16:29
Picked up Julie near the small truck stop down from the Pilot. Actually she flashed her lights from the check cashing parking lot next door. Mid to late 30s dirty blond WSW, not too bad looking. She has a fuck pad nearby in a storage shed behind a house. I felt safe enough as I was packing heat and had no surprises or drama anyway.

4bbbj and cfs. Not the tightest pussy by any means but she got wet. Very wet. And I love the sound of fucking a wet sloppy pussy so that was right up my alley. I didn't get her digits but she does give them out. Just keep your eye out in that parking lot.

Always keep seeing a few in the American when I park across the street. Aimie is working there with her pimp close by. Decent looking blond gave me the look when I pulled through the Anchor but I was there on business and didn't feel like taking the time for a break. Looked like Kiwi that used to stay at the American, not sure.Was this the pilot on bankhead? I go by that pilot somedays and never no where to look

PatMyCrotch
12-19-11, 20:37
I was out and about. I was on 78 near the pilot, a nice young sweety needed help with he funds, I was more than happy to help, she says her name is suzy, wf 30ish. 5'6 120 and still perky, the damage was 30, she is staying at the blue motel up from arbys in forestdale,

P

Tazdevil13
12-19-11, 23:05
Coming out of Pacific Seafood on 1st today and was asked by a girl there if I wanted to come back to her room, said she promised it would be fun. Didn't have time or really the desire to partake.

John Newbie
12-20-11, 14:23
Was this the pilot on bankhead? I go by that pilot somedays and never no where to lookYes, that is the only pilot truck stop in town.

PatMyCrotch
12-20-11, 20:36
I guess the ropeadopes are busy paying for their little Christmas bonus or should I say our taxpayers longevity bonus to them, I saw atlast 16 of birminghams non finest anlong 1st ave, at first I thought they were messing with the SW's, then I thought they were messing with the mexicans, then I realized they were just messing with all, love the roper Christmas spirit, thats how you keep crime down and make us feel safe, oh they were cars being broken into at the summit while they were all on first ave, tax dollars at work in the holidays,

P.

Oh I still was able to find a SW and have a good time.

P

Sgt Gene
12-22-11, 04:07
Cruised 1st Ave North tonight and saw nothing on the stroll. Cruised over to 78 and saw one WSW at the jet pep between the pilot and kangaroos. About a 6 but her pimp was nearby so I just moved along. If I get back out before the weekend I will report.

Tazdevil13
12-24-11, 00:43
I saw two out today. One had wild colored hair and was around the Piggly Wiggly area on 1st. The other was around the seafood place close to McDonalds on 1st, had on knee high boots and not bad looking. What do you know about these two?

Clark Kent
12-24-11, 18:44
For those looking for her, I saw no-Assley Ashley walking down 1st last night between the CVS and the Bama around 11-ish. She looks just like the pics in the CL or BP ad of hers that was posted.

This being Christmas Eve, it's always been the night that I thought was a good mongering night. Not as many mongers, and all the girls still need the same thing. I've had some pretty good luck on this night in the past. I might be on the sideline this year, though.

Sgt Gene
12-25-11, 01:10
Saw Kiwi at the Anchor the other day, first time with her pretty good kind of rushed. 30 roses for BBBJ, overall 6 experience.

Clark Kent
12-25-11, 12:05
I happened to make it out a little bit last night. I saw Aimee walking down 1st with her shadow. There also was this late 40s looking black lady who looked sort of out of place walking everywhere on 1st around the Chevron, cable company and down around Ensley Seafood. She had on what looked like a business suit, a purse, and basically looked like she was walking to a bus stop. Oh but she was dating, LOL, waved at everyone that passed. Then I went over to Avondale, and saw a early 20s looking white girl with long brown hair and blue jeans walking up and down the strip between the Star and the food stamp office. She had a shadow as well, doing a bad job of looking like he was just 'around', which is the main reason I didn't partake. So as usual, there were potential good times to be found on one of the few days of the year when mongering traffic is light.

Merry Christmas

PatMyCrotch
12-25-11, 18:57
I took a stroll to get out, the gas station across from the ace motel, WOW, I was fueling and a latino sweety popped up, we talked and next thing I knew I was have a great Christmas in a trailer behind the station, she says she doesn't do this often but needed work, no phone and doubted she lived there, if you stop there take your time she may pop up again,

Merry Christmas

P

Woody Uno
12-27-11, 21:33
I was in Bessemer last week and stopped in parking lot of bowling alley and was approached by a WSW about 45. She asked for a ride and I said ok. Another WSW was across the street waving at me and the one with me said she is a prostitute (she was about 25 thin and ok from what I saw) and if you do not want to FXXk her do not stop. I told her I was not interested as I had just got lucky any way so I did not stop. Then the one riding with me said she could really use $20 and would love to make me smile with a good BJ I just laughed and she said she would do FS but it was too much trouble to pull her jeans off. I like to wrecked the car laughing so I gave her $10 just for the hell of it and she tried to give me some hotdogs or cheese that she boosted. It was a real trip.

Sgt Gene
12-29-11, 04:32
Took a ride tonight checking out the action on 1st Ave. Around 9:30 saw one BSW and 2 WSW around the bama, the BSW was heavy and about a 2, and one of the WSW was a 2 with faded pink hair and skinny as a toothpick. The other WSW was brunette, about a 5, but was gone before I could get turned around. Saw leo at the anchor giving kiwi and a couple of thugs a hard time. Rode over to 78 but nothing out. If I get back out this weekend I will report.

Stay safe!

John Newbie
01-05-12, 15:23
Saw Kiwi standing in her door at the Anchor and pulled in to get her digits. She looked really rough and was jonesing for a hit. I decided I didn't even want the digits any more.

Tracy is still hanging out around the Bama.

1 BSW walking from McD to Motel 8.

Saw 2 white girls who I haven't seen before walking together somewhere between the Bama and the Chevron. They looked into my car but I could be for sure if they were working. They made no indications that they were trying to signal me. Both were gone a few minutes later when I came back through.

Picked up Roxy last light near the Bama. A little chunky, mixed race girl but young and didn't seem high or strung out. Found a quiet spot and. 4 for half and half. Oral was BB and aggressive, CFS was OK, kinda hard in the car.

Bamaforplay
01-08-12, 12:53
Hey guys,

I recently moved to the area, and found myself wandering Friday night while I had some time. I cruised up 1st Ave north of I-20 to check out the scenery, and this tall, thin short-haired blonde girl damn near jumped in my truck. She had on jeans and high boots and a denim jacket.

I saw the blonde and another brunette girl walking so I turned down a side road, backtracked, and came back up to 1st Ave from the side street. She had not seen me turn, and I happened to come up to the intersection at the same time she was walking across. She looked my way, and she caught me looking for a split second before I looked away, and before I knew it, she was reaching for my door handle to open my passenger door! I was shocked, and a little spooked. Fortunately I had locked the door, otherwise she would have been sitting in my lap! I bugged out shortly thereafter.

While I have read all of your posts here in the forum, (thank you Clark Kent and others) I am new to the street scene in Birmingham. Are the girls generally this aggressive, or did I get "lucky?"

Not getting what I wanted Friday night, I got out again Saturday evening. I saw her again, but gave her a wide berth this time! I also saw a medium sized girl with pink hair who HAD to be working, but wasnt giving much by way of signs or signals.

Clark Kent
01-09-12, 00:13
The pink headed girl does date. I found that out from Roxy. I haven't dated the pink head or blonde girl because both have looks like they'd have attitudes. Roxy, on the other hand, was friendly, in no hurry, and made me feel perfectly comfortable. Smelt good, and was GFE at least in my expereince. Be careful with her though, she made no qualms in telling me she's a klepto and regularly steals stuff from Walmart doing those list schemes where people tell her what they want and she steals the stuff for profit, LOL.

Tazdevil13
01-09-12, 00:18
The pink haired girl does date, I see her out pretty often. I think I know which blonde headed girl you are talking about, not a bad looker but does have some attitude. What does Roxie look like and where can she be found?

Cory Grant
01-10-12, 18:31
The pink haired girl does date, I see her out pretty often. I think I know which blonde headed girl you are talking about, not a bad looker but does have some attitude. What does Roxie look like and where can she be found?Saw her today. Jamie is her name. I experienced no attitude with her and told her I would find her again in a couple of days.

Clark Kent
01-11-12, 00:29
Roxy is a slightly plump Mexican / Puerto Rican looking girl with long brown hair. She's usually hanging out by the Bama or down that side road next to it. She's 23.

Tazdevil13
01-11-12, 19:48
Who is the girl that wears the high boots around the McDonalds area on 1st? What does anyone know about her?

John Newbie
01-14-12, 00:35
Kiwi sitting in her window watching the parking lot at the Anchor.

Roxy and another WSW with dark hair, a little heavy but I didn't get a good look at her face were a few blocks apart at the Bama.

A couple of white girls walking back and forth between rooms at the American.

Tazdevil13
01-19-12, 18:11
I have been lurking and reading for some time now. Have made a few lame posts. I have recently gone to work on first ave and enjoy checking out the walkers. Would like to have some input on some of the girls. Ones to get with. Ones to avoid. Totally new to all this. Wouldn't even have an idea where to take one to play. Have noticed several around the Bama. Who is the long legged blond? Enough rambling. Anyone willing to help a newbie, please pm me.

Short C
01-20-12, 05:39
I have lurked for a long time and decided to bite the bullet and register. I live in Anniston so Birmingham is a ways away but things have been dry in Anniston lately (and Gadsden.) I arrived on 1St Ave around 1 am and saw some decent looking women around the Bama Hotel (across from Ensley Seafood.) I picked up a brick shithouse named Christina. Black hair, late 20s, high black boots and a black mini-skirt. We went to her "friend's" place around the corner and I tipped her $20 for future services. I'm slamming away and the Trojan busts! Now I get to do the 3-7 day worry.

Review wise, I would recommend Christina. Great BBBJ and she knows how to move her ass. Polite to boot. I'll see her again, once I am past the scare.

One question: Where is the Anchor in relation to the McDonalds? I cruised the hotels but, probably due to the hour, saw no action except at the Bama.

Clark Kent
01-20-12, 14:24
Taz, Roxy by the Bama is a good choice. She's 23 and is a plump Mexican looking girl, She's nice, doesn't rush and has a good attitude.

Short C, the Anchor is down past East Lake Park heading towards Roebuck. It's right down from the Krispy Kreme if you know where that is. Head east on 1st Avenue from McDonalds and go a few miles, and the Anchor is on the left. I'm not too good at directions.

Tazdevil13
01-20-12, 21:59
I appreciate what you do here and value any advise you give. Is it ok to pm you if I have questions?

John Newbie
01-22-12, 03:06
The cops were circling the Bama pretty hard around midnight. Looked like a bunch of turds circling the toilet bowl when flushed. Headed over to Bankhead hwy to Julie's for a car date in her driveway.

Last Monday I picked up "Shine" near the Bama. She has the pink (?) dyed hair. .40 for quick cfs mish. Experience was fair.

Tazdevil13
01-22-12, 19:49
Don't know what it meant but saw Two BPD cars stop on side street that comes out beside Bama onto 1st Ave. They sat there a couple of minutes then the pink haired girl got out of one of the cars and walked back down side street.

Clark Kent
01-23-12, 13:08
Taz, you can PM me if you want, I don't care. I may not always have the answer for questions people ask me, as I'm not as frequent a monger as I used to be.

As for your question about the pink haired girl getting out of a cop car, it might have been nothing more than the cops trying to gather information about someone they were looking for. The girls are out there, and it's a constant cat and mouse game trying to pick up dates while hiding from the cops. The cops know what they're doing, and when they're not screwing with them, they ocasionally stop and chat. So I'm sure it's in the girls best interest to attempt to keep a decent relationship going with the beat cops. Who knows, the cops might also have wanted a piece, LOL.

Woody Uno
01-24-12, 00:07
I saw the same girl walking around the Star on Saturday. I am sure she was just making conversation with LE maybe discussing dinner arangements. Just kidding.

Taz, you can PM me if you want, I don't care. I may not always have the answer for questions people ask me, as I'm not as frequent a monger as I used to be.

As for your question about the pink haired girl getting out of a cop car, it might have been nothing more than the cops trying to gather information about someone they were looking for. The girls are out there, and it's a constant cat and mouse game trying to pick up dates while hiding from the cops. The cops know what they're doing, and when they're not screwing with them, they ocasionally stop and chat. So I'm sure it's in the girls best interest to attempt to keep a decent relationship going with the beat cops. Who knows, the cops might also have wanted a piece, LOL.

Tazdevil13
01-24-12, 13:35
First ave is full of popo today.

Pnkpls
01-24-12, 23:52
Was in the area tonight so I took a quick ride through 1st ave. Stopped and got a beverage at McD's and saw LEO riding round and no talent anywhere. Real ghost town!

Stay safe.

MutantChaser
01-25-12, 01:27
Hello,

I moved to Birmingham about three months ago and I'm looking for some help with the SW scene. Sorry if anything I say here breaks protocol or is out of line.

So I drive down 1st ave several times a week around 10am to noon in order to get to the interstate. Not exactly the fastest way, but I like the scenery. There used to be a couple of nice looking ladies that hung out in front of the American Motel. They appeared to be exactly what I like. Totally skanky but still young enough to not be totally ruined. I had seen two of them enough times that I was comfortable approaching, but they just disappeared one day.

Yesterday (Tues) I finally decided I was going to stop with the looking and find some action. There was a thick girl with bleached blond hair in front the Bama motel, but she was gone by the time I got turned around. LEO was all over the place, so I ended up just driving to what I think was the Bali AMP.

I realize that this is the wrong forum, but I ended up having a very weird experience there. Got a truly awesome massage from a girl with fakes and pigtails. I heard her name as PeePee but I think it was supposed to be PiPi. At the end, instead of a flip she told me it was over and to go. I was confused and told her I was sorry if I had done something to wrong or had offended her. She said that I hadn't and to come back and see her again. I then asked if they were worried about LEO and she nodded and said to come back. Mamasan said the same thing on the way out. Massage was actually very good, and totally worth the $60. I'm just not used to that kind of procedure.

So my questions are:

Is there anywhere I should avoid on 1st Ave? Is it cool to park in the Bama / American / whatever motel parking lots? There sure seemed to be a lot of LEO around, do I need to worry about getting hassled if we're in a room as opposed to a car date?

What's up with the Bali AMP? Should I try another or is that SOP around here? Also, any help about what I should expect to pay out for FS would be greatly appreciated. It is about $80 to $100 where I come from, but some reviews I read led me to believe it was a little more here.

Eightball
01-25-12, 10:20
Who let the hogs out LOL

Clark Kent
01-25-12, 13:39
I agree, Eightball. I've about stopped commenting on the obvious LE attempts to appear as a newbie or 'one of us' by posting random mongering comments or sightings. A few months ago there was someone here who would come on every few days and report a sighting of some girl with ambiguous details no one else would ever see. People would ask them where the girl was or for more details to no avail. That's because the girl didn't exist. It was to make the poster appear 'real'. Remember the long time poster here a couple years ago that I caught in a blatant lie about a SW that wasn't real? They came back with a lame excuse, but then disappeared, probably reappearing as a new poster. It's real easy to tell LE posters. They post random garbage about girls that aren't real, or always focus on one or two girls they know the name of, usually saying how good the girls are when real mongers would know the girls are crap. It also makes someone appear suspicious when they post every detail about every girl out there, like they know every girl's name, where they're from and so on. It is kind of funny when someone posts they're new, yet knows more details about the area than someone who's lived here for years. I never understand why there's the need to worry about us on this forum in the first place. It's like trying to stir up a hornets nest when the hornets have all moved somewhere else. The cops know the girls and where they stay, so why worry about what we post on here? Think they're going to entrap someone here into coming to some location or meeting up and then cornering us into a 'we know who you are' or 'we could put you in jail' bullying type of thing? If they could have they already would have done so. They've got too big an ego to just let people they feel is blatantly breaking the law continue doing what they're doing. Think of my opinions I've commented in the past. Even though it's completely free speech it's still someone talking disrespectful about 'the law'. I guess if they could we'd all live in some 1984-esque society or like the Tom Cruise movie where people got arrested for their future crimes before they happened. That way I'd be arrested as I walked into some game or restaurant because my brain was scanned and they found out I was going to pick up a hooker in a week. If I was someone that had been a victim or a family member of someone murdered or robbed I'd be upset so much attention is given to drug addicted prostitutes and the men who date them.

I've not been as active the last few years as I have been in the past. I do get my spurts where I like to monger occasionally and will go out here and there, but I don't know that I ever will be as active as I once was. I just don't care for all the drama and the hassle. I always visit the forum and offer my opinions and advice as a long-time monger, hoping to help those that really want the advice and not the LE bait that appears every so often. All I can say for the forum members and those lurking, be careful what you discuss and never give much details other than common things everyone would know. Don't blatantly pick up girls on the 'main drag' and if you see a girl you want, circle the block and make sure you're not being watched, then get them to go down a side street. Missing a girl you're interested in is better than not being aware of your surroundings and falling into a trap or picking a girl up in front of a cop. Also, be aware of the various cameras at certain intersections, and never pick up girls in their view. We had a discussion about this on here before, and regardless of the ones thinking they're traffic cameras, I still am almost certain they're where they are because it's high crime and prostitute areas. Ride around the areas you monger and become familiar with the streets and roads and where they lead, that way you can act like you know where you are and where you're going if you happen to get stopped. If you know the area and can immediately say where you're going you won't look like you're a monger. Nothing says monger than a person circling an area over and over in the middle of the night who appears they have no idea where they are, looking clueless. Also find yourself a hidden or out of the way spot in the area, but not near the stroll, where you can park and not be noticed to do your date. You only need a spot where you can feel you won't be bothered for 10-30 minutes. It can be a residential street mingling with other parked cars, or a driveway of a house for sale, or even the back yard of said house. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. That's what it comes down to. Only do what makes you comfortable, know your surroundings, and always know what's ahead and where you can say you're going and what you're doing. If it doesn't feel right, then don't do it. That way, you won't be caught off guard.

Member #4856
01-25-12, 16:55
Many "newbies" like myself, at least new to posting on this forum, know all of the details by simply reading your posts. You guys know that these posts are available to anyone who stumbles on to this site. I agree that Leo already knows more than you can learn from reading these posts. Clark, your advice is spot on to anyone considering this hobby. I gave it a whirl once and quickly discovered it was not for me. Too risky. Now BP, that at least appears safer but after reading some of the posts lately, I'm keeping my fishing pole in the truck for a while. It's a shame it's so hard to find a sure thing these days.

Good luck to all.

MutantChaser
01-25-12, 19:10
To be honest, I was pretty excited to find out there was a forum where I could ask some questions. All my knowledge about the last place I lived was learned with luck and a few hard knocks.

But this pales in comparison to the excitement of learning that I am, in fact, law enforcement.

No more speeding tickets, bitches!

And before I forget: I'll be dropping in every Tuesday morning for my payoff. Don't make me wait.

OUT!

Tazdevil13
01-25-12, 20:19
I hope you are not referring to me? You can rest assured that the only bacon smell coming from me came off a biscuit, LOL. Seriously, I am just a guy that has been intrigued with what I have read here for awhile and now have the opportunity to see things with my own eyes now. So far, I have just been an observer and trying to get the nerve up to actually pick up a girl.

Hopefully soon.

Clark Kent
01-26-12, 08:32
Actually, I don't believe my comments were toward any of you. It was, in fact, meaning a poster who had posted in the last several months, and always had met up with some girl that no one else had ever spoken of or met, and never met since. No one has a problem with others coming on and asking questions. Everyone is suspicious about new posters. Even if no one says anything publicly there's always questions, and with me being the one with the most posts and longest time as a member, I guess, I'm usually the one that gets asked the questions about the newbies. It's mainly people being wary about sharing information with new posters. Sometimes posting too little info can look bad, just as posting too much info can also look bad, as well as nothing but questions can make someone look bad as well. It's just people being cautious, and it happens any time there's an influx of new posters. Since we've proven in the past certain posters were bullshit artists and more than likely LE, everyone is skeptical.

MutantChaser
01-26-12, 13:25
Actually, I don't believe my comments were toward any of you.I was really referring to the "Who Let the Hogs Out" comment that came right after my post. But looking back, I do see that it is hard to tell who exactly is being referred to. I guess you there is no way to "reply" directly to someone without using the quote button? Anyway, it's obvious that this place is set up mainly for reports, not questions or chit-chat.

I've read through a lot of the archives. I've been driving down that strip off an on for two months now so I have a pretty good feel for the place. But I still have a couple of basic questions, such as whether my car:

(a) might.

(b) probably will.

(c) definitely.

Get tossed if I park in one of those motel parking lots on 1st Ave for 30 minutes during the day.

I can't stand car dates, especially since I only do this stuff during daylight hours. And I really can't enjoy myself unless I can relax at least little bit. This ain't my first rodeo, so I realize that a healthy amount of risk is simply baked into the cake. But everywhere you go is different and I don't want to walk into a bad situation that any local oldtimer could have told me to avoid.

Advise or don't advise. I'll figure it out one way or another. It sure as shit ain't Rocket Science.

I'm headed out later today. Probably end up at the MP again because of the rain. But I will report.

John Newbie
01-26-12, 21:58
Not entirely certain, but I had a thick black girl looking into my car and smiling like she was trying to get my attention without appearing to be obvious. She was wearing a dark colored light weight jacket and those fuzzy pajama pants. I get through there often and never have seen girls appear to be working. I will now pay more attention to that area and let you know what I find.

Parked in the Anchor, American and the 8 many times and have had no one bother my vehicle day or night. It was a newer model mid size SUV, not luxury expensive, but not cheap either.

Pnkpls
02-04-12, 06:09
Went for a ride along 1st ave Friday, it was warm out and I figured the talent would be on show. Saw a couple of older BSW's around McD's but nothing worth looking twice. Went a little further down and saw one of those sad, but funny things that life throws in your path. Had to stop at a red light and there is a old black lady leaning against the light pole, sticking her tounge out, shaking her walking stick, rubbing her self and shoutingat the cars going by. Again it was said, but funny.

Turned round and went north, saw a couple more BSW's but they were shadowed pretty closely. Went little further down and found nothing by the motels. I turned to head back and a WSW poped out of no where, tall, long bottle blonde hair and nice looking body. Was going to turn and scoop, but noticed a couple LEO's lurking. So decided might be setup, so just went on my way.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Bbenet
02-06-12, 00:09
Decided to take a drive down on 1st by the krispy kreme since I am new in town and did see some leo around, after about 30 min saw a mexican girl and she gave me the eye, I think it was roxy, but you know how the girls are they may tell you any thing so I went ahead and found a secluded spot where she eagerly went and gave a nice BBBJ, Dropped her off and went my way, did see a few others that were bigger but she didn't rush, and would go try again,

John Newbie
02-16-12, 00:01
Picked up Lawatha around 9pm near the Bama. Went to a remote spot for. 2 BBBJCIM. It was wet, sloppy and slurpy, just how I like it. I didn't last long, she was excellent at what she does. She is a mid to late 20s BSW, looks like a nice body but never got her out of her clothes. Too damn cold out for that. She has a friend's house to use fir full service but that would run. 1 extra. I will try to find her when the weather turns better for some FS fun.

On another note, heard from a SW also down by the Bama that Roxy got shot. Supposedly she did a cash and dash on a guy that eventually caught back up to her. He picked her up, stripped her naked, hit her on the head with the shotgun then dumped her out and shot her with buck shot (probably bird shot as she is supposedly alive and in the hospital). Can anyone corroborate this or shed some more light on the subject? Could be the reason LEO is so thick up there lately.

DaWolfe13
02-17-12, 08:37
Picked up Lawatha around 9pm near the Bama. Went to a remote spot for. 2 BBBJCIM. It was wet, sloppy and slurpy, just how I like it. I didn't last long, she was excellent at what she does. She is a mid to late 20s BSW, looks like a nice body but never got her out of her clothes. Too damn cold out for that. She has a friend's house to use fir full service but that would run. 1 extra. I will try to find her when the weather turns better for some FS fun.

On another note, heard from a SW also down by the Bama that Roxy got shot. Supposedly she did a cash and dash on a guy that eventually caught back up to her. He picked her up, stripped her naked, hit her on the head with the shotgun then dumped her out and shot her with buck shot (probably bird shot as she is supposedly alive and in the hospital). Can anyone corroborate this or shed some more light on the subject? Could be the reason LEO is so thick up there lately.Well I have been in hiding due to the recent activity, but now I want to get back out and see what's out there. If anyone has a few that they can recommend please pm me. But if not I will report what I see tomorrow.

Short C
02-18-12, 09:20
Well I have been in hiding due to the recent activity, but now I want to get back out and see what's out there. If anyone has a few that they can recommend please pm me. But if not I will report what I see tomorrow.Waiting to hear your report as I plan on taking the trip into the area tonight.

MutantChaser
02-18-12, 12:22
Waiting to hear your report as I plan on taking the trip into the area tonight.I drove from the length of 1st Ave from the Anchor to the post office and then back yesterday around 1:00. Didn't see any WSW.

Can't say I was really looking in every nook and cranny, though. I was just killing time before a doctors appt.

LetsGetReal
02-18-12, 14:05
Took the loop a few times on 1st last night. Leo was out but concentrated in the hotel across from the American. The American was too busy for my comfort. Picked a a WSW around the bama. Said they called her "little bit". I think she had a lit bit too much to drink. I couldn't handles the smell of her so made an excuse before negotiating anything and dumped her off. 1 girl active at the Anchor, looked decent from a distance, but didn't stop.

Short C
02-19-12, 03:53
I couldn't handles the smell of her so made an excuse before negotiating anything and dumped her off.Ah, one of my pet peeves. The trouble is, it can be so hard to get them out the car sometimes, once they are in. Thanks for the report. My girlfriend unexpectedly wanted to see The Grey tonight so I didn't have the opportunity to slip away to check them out. Maybe Monday night.

Clark Kent
02-21-12, 00:54
I'd been wondering where Roxy went off to. I hadn't seen her out and about for several weeks now. Before that I had been seeing her walking by McDs and near the Bama with a black guy, and I'm always one to not pick someone up when they have a shadow with them, so I had been passing on by. I'd been in the mood to find someone decent and had a good time with her, so I'd been keeping an eye out for her. When I saw her around Christmas, she was staying at a house down the street that goes from 1st down to the side of Gate City School. I hadn't seen her out that way, nor down the side street by the Bama. And it's true the patrols have been heavy around there. Several times I've went by that area only to see cops having someone pulled over down that side street or inside the motel lot.

The 1st Ave area is basically dead at night. By the Bama, there's the skinny girl with short hair, as well as a older Farrah Fawcett looking woman who I've been noticing off and on for a couple weeks now. Most of the ones across from McDs tend to stay inside the motel lot. There's occasionally one here and there walking down 50th and some at the intersection of Airport and 50th. The most activity I see along the 1st Ave stretch is TS of late, so be wary of that, as some have 'real' boobs, LOL.

On the west side, occasionally you can find girls walking 3rd Ave West and 8th Ave by Legion Field, as well as Tuscaloosa Ave, as well as the often mentioned areas in Bessemer and along Bessemer Super Highway by the Ace.

Basically mongering is like hunting, you just have to be patient and search them out. Most all the areas that are known mongering spots can be places you might find someone, but it could also be dead as ever. I've been out riding many times where I've not seen a single girl walking from Bessemer to East Lake, not even nasty ones.

DaWolfe13
02-21-12, 06:42
I'd been wondering where Roxy went off to. I hadn't seen her out and about for several weeks now. Before that I had been seeing her walking by McDs and near the Bama with a black guy, and I'm always one to not pick someone up when they have a shadow with them, so I had been passing on by. I'd been in the mood to find someone decent and had a good time with her, so I'd been keeping an eye out for her. When I saw her around Christmas, she was staying at a house down the street that goes from 1st down to the side of Gate City School. I hadn't seen her out that way, nor down the side street by the Bama. And it's true the patrols have been heavy around there. Several times I've went by that area only to see cops having someone pulled over down that side street or inside the motel lot.

The 1st Ave area is basically dead at night. By the Bama, there's the skinny girl with short hair, as well as a older Farrah Fawcett looking woman who I've been noticing off and on for a couple weeks now. Most of the ones across from McDs tend to stay inside the motel lot. There's occasionally one here and there walking down 50th and some at the intersection of Airport and 50th. The most activity I see along the 1st Ave stretch is TS of late, so be wary of that, as some have 'real' boobs, LOL.

On the west side, occasionally you can find girls walking 3rd Ave West and 8th Ave by Legion Field, as well as Tuscaloosa Ave, as well as the often mentioned areas in Bessemer and along Bessemer Super Highway by the Ace.

Basically mongering is like hunting, you just have to be patient and search them out. Most all the areas that are known mongering spots can be places you might find someone, but it could also be dead as ever. I've been out riding many times where I've not seen a single girl walking from Bessemer to East Lake, not even nasty ones.I also met up with the black guy you spoke about. Got room at the 8 and he was knockin' on my door before the girls. It spooked me a little at first, but found out he was cool. Paid him. 1 for some intel on the no attitude ones in the area and he set me up with his girl (of course) roxy and ashley. FS for. 6 all together. Was big help when I was a fresh newb and didn't know what to do.

Rmagrei17
02-21-12, 09:04
I was in your fair city during the weekend of the Superbowl on travel and thought I would share some of my mongering experiences while in town. I studied the site before I went on vacation so I had a great idea where to look and even how the streets looked from google earth, a great mongering tool. I decided to target 1st avenue and arrived Monday, the day after Superbowl Sunday, Leo was everywhere, I thought we had it bad in New England, I decided that a car date was to risky so I started targeting the notels that have been mentioned. I pulled into the Anchor and came across a comical situation, there was a tall leggy blonde in high heel boots standing in her door when I pulled in, an obvious SW so I thought this was going to be easy. I didn't pull right in next to her room as to not draw obvious suspicion but instead parked across facing the road, leo kept driving by which was making me a bit nervous, I rolled my windows down and kept looking over at her waiting for her to motion me in but we just kept looking at each other, there was another woman in the room that started yelling at the blonde for not being more agressive in her actions! It was hilarious. After awhile of staring I left and checked out another notel across from the Mcdonalds, I forgot the name but as soon as I pulled in there was a WSW around a 3 on the scale. I asked her how much the rooms were to start conversation, she said 40, I then asked her if she had a room and was alone, she lived on the second floor and away we went. The room was a mess but I just wanted a BBJCIM so it didn't really matter. I negotiated 20 which she was not happy about saying she had to give 5 to the owner of the notel so wherever I was, the owner knew about her business, I want to say her name was Candy, her technique was damn good I must admit and she even had Porno playing on her little televison!

Ginal
02-21-12, 09:58
With gas prices headed for $4. 00 it is getting pretty expensive hunting.

Good to see you on here Clark. Always look forward to your insight.

Clark Kent
02-22-12, 17:50
I had figured that was Roxy that I saw one or two times at the corner of 1st and 50th back around June or July. I had seen a girl out there with long, frizzy, dark hair and a red dress. I saw her for like three days straight in the early morning hours, but she never would deviate from the corner. Because of the camera up above, I'll not pick someone up at that corner unless they walk down to the next block out of view. I never could get her to go down that way, possibly because she was being eyeballed by her shadow. For me, I've never been one to want to pay a guy for info on girls, or to hook me up with someone. I even have SW I know want to hook me up with girls they think I'd like, but sight unseen, I'm not about to agree, because my actual taste in girls might not gel with their view of my taste, LOL.

As for the price of gas, heck, regardless of the price I just put $10 in the tank and go from there. It's still alot cheaper than the people who used to post over on the CL and escort forums about their daily hookups and whatnot. I don't have the money to, nor would I, spend hundreds of dollars daily on meeting up with escorts. Even when picking up a SW I never go past $30 or $40 for what I pay them. There's been many times in the past where I've picked up a girl and had them tell me they had such and such bill, money they owed some dope dealer or even a court fine they had to come up with money for. And when I'd ask them how much and they'd tell me, I'd say I'd give them that if I could have a decent amount of time with no rush, and even then they ended up still being in a rush. So I've gotten to where I don't fall for that anymore. Usually anyway, if you find a decent girl who wants to have regulars they'll do you good as it is and don't expect an arm and a leg out of it.

The last few nights the only girl I've seen out was the short, skinny girl by the Bama. Not much activity around anywhere else.

Tvolt
02-26-12, 11:38
Cursed by Woodlawn very early this morning & uncle leo was busy. To use a MMA term Lay-and-Prey looked to be in full effect.

MutantChaser
02-26-12, 12:29
Cursed by Woodlawn very early this morning & uncle leo was busy. To use a MMA term Lay-and-Prey looked to be in full effect.Thursday night, I drove a loop from the Anchor to the McDs between 9:30 and 10:30pm.

As far as WSWs go: absolutely zilch, nada, nothing.

As I've said before, I'm pretty new here. But I live close by and drive through during the day while running errands, commuting, etc. So I feel like I know what, where, and who to look for.

It's pretty rare that I'm free after dark, so I was a bit disappointed. So it goes.

Bbenet
02-27-12, 23:43
Just wondered if any one wanted to exchange one Ph# for another, I know a lady who will come to you, she is very clean and discreet and isn't a junkie on drugs or anything like that, Here prices are reasonable and it would be up to you to talk things over with her and talk about the possibilities, If you have a few posts and want to email me lets compare notes.

Grl Lvr601
02-29-12, 01:04
Thursday night, I drove a loop from the Anchor to the McDs between 9:30 and 10:30pm.

As far as WSWs go: absolutely zilch, nada, nothing.

As I've said before, I'm pretty new here. But I live close by and drive through during the day while running errands, commuting, etc. So I feel like I know what, where, and who to look for.

It's pretty rare that I'm free after dark, so I was a bit disappointed. So it goes.I'm in that area daily and have seen very little SW activity lately. I do see more LEO than usual and often see cars parked watching near areas that were frequented by providers.

Grl Lvr601
03-01-12, 01:50
I'm in that area daily and have seen very little SW activity lately. I do see more LEO than usual and often see cars parked watching near areas that were frequented by providers.Of course the day after I post what I did yesterday you'd know I'd see a different scene today. Saw a WSW with long sort of red hair out on the stroll on my way in to the city and saw another WSW, sort of dark hair on my way out. Both were near the no-tels near the Exxon. Neither would rate very high on the SW scale.

Niteluvr
03-03-12, 20:12
I agree, Eightball. I've about stopped commenting on the obvious LE attempts to appear as a newbie or 'one of us' by posting random mongering comments or sightings. A few months ago there was someone here who would come on every few days and report a sighting of some girl with ambiguous details no one else would ever see. People would ask them where the girl was or for more details to no avail. That's because the girl didn't exist. It was to make the poster appear 'real'. Remember the long time poster here a couple years ago that I caught in a blatant lie about a SW that wasn't real? They came back with a lame excuse, but then disappeared, probably reappearing as a new poster. It's real easy to tell LE posters. They post random garbage about girls that aren't real, or always focus on one or two girls they know the name of, usually saying how good the girls are when real mongers would know the girls are crap. It also makes someone appear suspicious when they post every detail about every girl out there, like they know every girl's name, where they're from and so on. It is kind of funny when someone posts they're new, yet knows more details about the area than someone who's lived here for years. I never understand why there's the need to worry about us on this forum in the first place. It's like trying to stir up a hornets nest when the hornets have all moved somewhere else. The cops know the girls and where they stay, so why worry about what we post on here? Think they're going to entrap someone here into coming to some location or meeting up and then cornering us into a 'we know who you are' or 'we could put you in jail' bullying type of thing? If they could have they already would have done so. They've got too big an ego to just let people they feel is blatantly breaking the law continue doing what they're doing. Think of my opinions I've commented in the past. Even though it's completely free speech it's still someone talking disrespectful about 'the law'. I guess if they could we'd all live in some 1984-esque society or like the Tom Cruise movie where people got arrested for their future crimes before they happened. That way I'd be arrested as I walked into some game or restaurant because my brain was scanned and they found out I was going to pick up a hooker in a week. If I was someone that had been a victim or a family member of someone murdered or robbed I'd be upset so much attention is given to drug addicted prostitutes and the men who date them.

I've not been as active the last few years as I have been in the past. I do get my spurts where I like to monger occasionally and will go out here and there, but I don't know that I ever will be as active as I once was. I just don't care for all the drama and the hassle. I always visit the forum and offer my opinions and advice as a long-time monger, hoping to help those that really want the advice and not the LE bait that appears every so often. All I can say for the forum members and those lurking, be careful what you discuss and never give much details other than common things everyone would know. Don't blatantly pick up girls on the 'main drag' and if you see a girl you want, circle the block and make sure you're not being watched, then get them to go down a side street. Missing a girl you're interested in is better than not being aware of your surroundings and falling into a trap or picking a girl up in front of a cop. Also, be aware of the various cameras at certain intersections, and never pick up girls in their view. We had a discussion about this on here before, and regardless of the ones thinking they're traffic cameras, I still am almost certain they're where they are because it's high crime and prostitute areas. Ride around the areas you monger and become familiar with the streets and roads and where they lead, that way you can act like you know where you are and where you're going if you happen to get stopped. If you know the area and can immediately say where you're going you won't look like you're a monger. Nothing says monger than a person circling an area over and over in the middle of the night who appears they have no idea where they are, looking clueless. Also find yourself a hidden or out of the way spot in the area, but not near the stroll, where you can park and not be noticed to do your date. You only need a spot where you can feel you won't be bothered for 10-30 minutes. It can be a residential street mingling with other parked cars, or a driveway of a house for sale, or even the back yard of said house. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. That's what it comes down to. Only do what makes you comfortable, know your surroundings, and always know what's ahead and where you can say you're going and what you're doing. If it doesn't feel right, then don't do it. That way, you won't be caught off guard.I haven't lived in B'ham for several years now, but I always looked up to your sage advice when I lived there, Clark, mongering in the Woodlawn area. Thanks again for the common sense advice you've always given and what I followed when I lived there. Your wisdom works in any city, USA. Never stop posting!

Tvolt
03-04-12, 04:25
Took a ride through Woodlawn & saw something fishy there was a WSW standing in front the Bama which is not out of the ordinary, but the silver Chrysler PT Cruiser sitting at the closed gas station across the street was odd. There were 2 people setting in the car that seemed to watching the SW. I made a cpl passes & nothing changed in a 30 min or so time frame. SW never left the eye site of the 2 at the gas station. Could be LE or a robbery waiting to happen.

The WSW was kinda tall maybe red hair but it was cold out & she was bundled up, so I didn; t get a clear look.

Clark Kent
03-04-12, 14:25
Took a ride through Woodlawn & saw something fishy there was a WSW standing in front the Bama which is not out of the ordinary, but the silver Chrysler PT Cruiser sitting at the closed gas station across the street was odd. There were 2 people setting in the car that seemed to watching the SW. I made a cpl passes & nothing changed in a 30 min or so time frame. SW never left the eye site of the 2 at the gas station. Could be LE or a robbery waiting to happen.

The WSW was kinda tall maybe red hair but it was cold out & she was bundled up, so I didn; t get a clear look.I've seen stuff like that before. I think the people assume that's just a good place to park to watch the girl they're waiting on. I've even seen girls walking in front of the same gas station while a vehicle sits in the pump bay, like they think they're invisible or something. I've told girls time and again in the past that most guys aren't going to pick up a SW if they see a shadow tailing them or a car with an occupant sitting nearby watching. It might be cops or a potential robber, and neither is something most of us care to get tangled up in, LOL. As for the parking in the gas station lot. I guess they don't see the camera sitting on the pole next to the lot, either that or they don't care. For me, those cameras are a reason to keep any activity such as picking up a girl or dropping them off out of the sight of them, regardless of the reason the cameras are there.

Clark Kent
03-04-12, 14:41
Niteluvr, I appreciate the comments. I see from your posts that you're in Atlanta now? I get over that way maybe once or twice a year to do some mongering just to see some new faces. I have a route I generally take when I'm there which takes me from the Wendy's on FIB down to Lowery, then over to Metropolitan. Then I make my way back downtown and circle around there, then go over to 78 and work my way back down to the back end of FIB. I'm not good at directions, but maybe from what I said you know the route I take. The neighborhoods all up around the areas around 78 and Lowery, Metro, and that area all can be places to find girls. The TS are everywhere, though. Where we in B'ham may have 3 to 5 on any given night, Atlanta has 100, LOL. I'm sure there's lots more spots in Atlanta I've never been to, and if I had the time when I was over there I'd look around, but usually when I'm there I have maybe 5 hours at the most. So I have to do what's familiar, LOL.

Niteluvr
03-07-12, 21:28
Niteluvr, I appreciate the comments. I see from your posts that you're in Atlanta now? I get over that way maybe once or twice a year to do some mongering just to see some new faces. I have a route I generally take when I'm there which takes me from the Wendy's on FIB down to Lowery, then over to Metropolitan. Then I make my way back downtown and circle around there, then go over to 78 and work my way back down to the back end of FIB. I'm not good at directions, but maybe from what I said you know the route I take. The neighborhoods all up around the areas around 78 and Lowery, Metro, and that area all can be places to find girls. The TS are everywhere, though. Where we in B'ham may have 3 to 5 on any given night, Atlanta has 100, LOL. I'm sure there's lots more spots in Atlanta I've never been to, and if I had the time when I was over there I'd look around, but usually when I'm there I have maybe 5 hours at the most. So I have to do what's familiar, LOL.Yes, one has to do what one's familiar and comfortable with. That said, I gave up SW trolling several years ago based on an unfortunate incident in B'ham where I had to FUBAR a couple of monkeys who decided they wanted what I had but I didn't want to give it to them. LE looked the other way on that one as apparently they were wanted for drugs and other charges. Isn't it amazing how tough guys scream when they no longer have the upper hand? LOL. I cannot advise you on the Atlanta SW scene. Would suggest you PM seasoned SW mongers here for current info. Thanks again for all of your sage advice. Please keep posting your wisdom for others to follow because you're still the Godfather of mongering, IMO. However, if you want AMP advice in Atlanta, perhaps I can assist.

Bbenet
03-09-12, 09:12
Just took a cruise again down by the anchor last night before leaving town and saw a few BSW, s around the anchor and a little north of there, they werent the greatest, or kind of heavy for my liking but I didn't feel like taking a chance on them and did see a few LEO in the area, When I say few after cruising for a hour I saw 3 different ladies and when you saw one by the time I cruised down a ways and came back they were gone so business seemed like it was good for them, well until next February when I am back good luck and thanks for the info provided,

John Newbie
03-16-12, 20:33
Saw a WSW on the corner by the bama. Skinny as all hell from drug use, made her head look huge compared to her body. Would have picked her up if her shadow wasn't 5 feet away. 1st time I have seen her.

Parked at the McDonalds for a few and had another WSW walk past and make eye contact. I was going to call her over but my work pager went off and I had to go do a job. She was 5'4"ish, decent shape. I had seen her walking before but don't know her name.

John Newbie
03-17-12, 20:08
I was sitting at mcdonald's waiting for dispatch and saw a WSW sitting on the steps of the building next to the American. I laughed as I watched an older black guy circle the block at least 3 times and come through the alley across fron the hotel and just sit there looking at her. She wouldn't give him the time of day. Either business is good and she can turn down clients or she has dated / heard bad things about him. Don't think for one second that the girls don't do the same about us as we do about them and pass along OUR info to their fellow SW.

She did walk over to the mcdonald's and stopped to say hi right as I was getting a dispatch. Bummer.

Clark Kent
03-20-12, 19:50
I believe most of those girls that stay at the American wait for guys willing to pull on into the motel lot. If someone's just riding around trying to get them to come to their car they just ignore them. A good many of the girls that do venture out of the lot tend to not act friendly enough for it to be worth my time to talk to them. Plus, I'm not driving up into the motel, so if that's the only way they'll date then I guess I'll never see them. I know many girls remember seeing guys riding around, and several girls I know point out guys who do nothing but ride when we're riding around ourselves. I've gotten the same treatment from some girls myself because I'm not willing to just stop immediately if I see someone I'm interested in. Sometimes if you pass a girl by once or twice, they purposefully ignore you, and will do so every time they see you after that.

Short C
03-22-12, 23:58
I was in Birmingham yesterday on business and decided to check out the scene. The place was pretty active. I cruised by the Anchor and there was a lady that bid me welcome from her hotel door. I got out of my car but upon closer examination, she didn't do a lot for me. She asked me how much I wanted to spend for a BJ and I replied $20. She refused to budge off of $30 so I left (which was what I wanted.) I cruised through the McDonald's and saw two ladies walking across the street. One was about a 4 but a little small Mexican looking lady looked like an 8 or 9, at least from a distance. Finally, I cruised down beside the Bama and picked up "Becky" who was more than happy to give me a BBBJ for $20 in my car. She gave me her digits, and I entered them into my phone. However, I must have forgotten to hit save as I couldn't find it in my directory. I'll definitely try to find her again and I'll make sure to keep the number.

This was between 5-6 pm. I only saw one LEO, moving, during the whole time. I asked Becky about it and she said things had calmed down. I guess that it is a post-election type of thing.

Dcand4
03-26-12, 09:58
Just curious does anyone see any asian SW around here in birm. I am also new to area and prefer the pettite girls in area. Are there many avail?

Clark Kent
03-26-12, 18:01
The only place I can think of where you'll find Asian girls in the area is the local AMPs. In all my years of mongering, I can honestly say I've never seen an Asian SW in the area. And I saw your PM to me, and you can look in the Birmingham topic threads for my post of 'Where to look for SW in B'ham' and that'll give you a good idea of the areas around town to search. The area is pretty dry lately, though. There are petite girls, also, you just have to look around. I'm sure a few of the girls who hang out at the American or the Bama would be considered petite.

Another example of my comments from the other day about the American on 1st is an experience I had the other morning. I saw this decent looking white girl going into the Exxon next to it. She was young and had long dark hair and very nice shaped legs, so that got my attention. I passed around to see if she was 'working', but when she left the store, she just walked right to the motel and didn't even look at passing cars. The next time I passed, I saw her inside the motel on the top level of the far end watching for people to come into the lot. I can understand why they do that, though, because I've seen cops sitting in the store lot watching the girls while they're walking to and from the motel. So I definitely can understand their not looking at passing cars, that way if they get harassed, they can honestly say they were just going to the store. The problem with that is, for people like me who's never going to venture into the lot, it just means those girls are ones I'll never hook up with as long as they're that way.

Dgboy06
03-26-12, 18:24
Just wondered if any one wanted to exchange one Ph# for another, I know a lady who will come to you, she is very clean and discreet and isn't a junkie on drugs or anything like that, Here prices are reasonable and it would be up to you to talk things over with her and talk about the possibilities, If you have a few posts and want to email me lets compare notes.Lowboy here. I would like the number. I have one for you.

Jchuck
04-01-12, 20:58
I was sitting at mcdonald's waiting for dispatch and saw a WSW sitting on the steps of the building next to the American. I laughed as I watched an older black guy circle the block at least 3 times and come through the alley across fron the hotel and just sit there looking at her. She wouldn't give him the time of day. Either business is good and she can turn down clients or she has dated / heard bad things about him. Don't think for one second that the girls don't do the same about us as we do about them and pass along OUR info to their fellow SW.

She did walk over to the mcdonald's and stopped to say hi right as I was getting a dispatch. Bummer.I take it we are in the same line of work. Thats usually how it goes, when you have time there's nothing shaking and when you don't the comin hard and fast.

KoolAid
04-19-12, 15:43
I did my first drive by the Anchor and though I saw a WSW worth piking up. Unfortunately she looked worse as soon as she got in my car, she showed me her tits and I felt bad since they were decent but her face was like the mask. We drove around and I could not come up with a better excuse to get her out of my car. So I gave her a couple of bucks to get her a meal, and told her thanks but no thanks! Kept driving and saw two BSW one little one and a biggin not worth my time. I think I will scratch this stroll off my list. If anyone has any advise please PM me I travel though this town often and would like to find some good providers.

Thanks,

K. A.

Clark Kent
04-21-12, 00:29
You might have been a bit surprised had you picked up either of the two BSW you saw walking. There's been an influx of trans out along the 1st Ave area recently, even more than the usual ones that's always out there. The reason I say is there's always a pair of them walking along the stretch you mention. It's sad but sometimes the trans end up looking better than the actual girls out there, LOL.

It's true some of the girls out there are a frightful sight to behold. Used up, worn looking. A few of them that were ghastly were actually quite popular with the mongers in the past. Regardless, I'm sorry. I've just never been that desperate. Girls from the past like Melissa and tire store Cindy who looked like they bathed in lit kerosine, no matter how much I'd want to date someone I just couldn't see picking them up.

And as for finding something worthwhile, you just have to search. It's like fishing. One day there might not be nothing worth looking for and another day there might be several. One night recently I saw a couple decent WSW hanging around the hotel area by Hardee's near the airport. Also, there's always girls hanging around the motel across from McDonalds, but you usually will have to ride inside there to see what's available.

BigRon69
04-23-12, 01:29
Not a safe area so beware of whats goin on. There is some good looking BSW if thats you thing.

John Newbie
04-23-12, 03:03
I've been having plenty of time to sit and watch but not partake lately. Have been approached by 5 girls in a 2 hour period by the American one night last week. Some were horrific, some were better. Haven't seen the he-she's by the American so far, they seen to stay closer to the book stores.

Clark Kent
04-23-12, 11:03
Most of the trans just walk the sidewalks, not really in front of a motel. Be careful if that's not what you want as you might be picking up an unpleasant surprise. Look closely at any female looking person you might see walking the 1st Avenue stretch between 50th and Oporto, as they could be anywhere along that stretch. I know one heavyset looking one was at the Sky in the last week, noticeable as they always had their door wide open standing in the doorway at all hours. Know that not all trans will let you know up front what they are, and sometimes even if you ask they'll be evasive with their answers. Some you can easily tell that's what they are, but others not so much. The heavyset one I spoke of looks just like a heavy girl.

I see several decent looking girls going from the American to the Exxon and McDs most every day. The cops have gotten them so gun shy that they don't stay out long, and any decent looking girl I see ends up getting stopped and harassed by them just for walking to the store. That's probably why the SW aren't as prevalent as they were even a couple of months ago. Lately I've not seen anything worth picking up, and the ones I do see disappear before I can loop back around to investigate.

jc34
04-24-12, 16:55
Howdy fellers!

I used to be quite active in the game and posted here during 2001-05 era. Got a lot of good advice and hopefully helped with the same. Clark Kent, you look like one of the few names I recognize. I still have some PMs we exchanged back in the day (surprisingly) swapping intel on various ladies.

I guess you could say I've retired, but you never know when the temptation for one more dip might rear it's ugly self.

Since I don't have any news to share with you all, there's a couple of girls I've been curious about. Whether they are still around, because they never failed to treat me right. One is a tall girl with reddish / blonde hair who went by the name Montana. She used to hang by the post office downtown. Man, that girl could make me feel 20 years younger!

Another was a girl who went by Angel, but NOT the Angel who made herself into a TV star on the first 48. Coincidentally, they both stayed at the same hotel on 1st around the same time, and both shared the same nickname. The one I'm curious about was named Brandi or Brandy. Whenever I wanted a good long session, I could depend on her for that with an ego boost on the side. She was a sweetie. But loved that rock. I tried to talk to her sensibly once but realized it was of no use. Anyway, I don't know if she's still around, but hope she's ok.

I still check in and read from time to time, but just recovered my login. If I can ever answer a question to help someone out you may see me jump back in the mix. But, for now, I've got a good lady and some fine memories from back in the day. Which is all to say experience, as opposed to news, is about all I have to offer.

You all stay safe out there! And have some fun for ol' Uncle jc34!

Clark Kent
04-25-12, 00:24
Not a safe area so beware of whats goin on. There is some good looking BSW if thats you thing.LOL. Center Street is another place where you need to look carefully or you might get something you didn't expect. Those good looking 'girls' over there sometimes aren't what they appear, especially at the intersection on Center a block over from Tuscaloosa.

Clark Kent
04-25-12, 00:29
Howdy fellers!

I used to be quite active in the game and posted here during 2001-05 era. Got a lot of good advice and hopefully helped with the same. Clark Kent, you look like one of the few names I recognize. I still have some PMs we exchanged back in the day (surprisingly) swapping intel on various ladies.

I guess you could say I've retired, but you never know when the temptation for one more dip might rear it's ugly self.I don't know of either of the girls you speak of, so can't help you there. Yeah, things aren't the same as they were even 5 years ago. Girls being able to easily get a cell and the influx of them posting ads on CL and BP acting like they're high end escorts basically means the pickings are slim and few and far between for those of us who still like to actually get out and look around. The days of the 90's and the early 2000s are long gone. I doubt things like that will ever come back around.

MutantChaser
04-25-12, 00:56
Street pickings have been slim, so I went ahead and pulled on up into the American and parked.

Two girls standing in their doors at the back, one on the bottom floor and one on the top.

Didn't recognize the girl on the bottom floor, but she didn't look too awful. I couldn't even see who was on the second floor, so I went with the known unknown.

Pretty young, maybe early twenties? Slight gap in her front teeth? Said her name was laura, or laurie, or I don't know. I was too busy scanning the room for sketchiness.

Pretty enough face, but it looked like kids had wrecked the rest of her pretty bad (not that I mind). Seemed a little dazed and confused, but not in outer space either.

She gave a BBBJ, but no CIM. Oral obviously wasn't her thing. Kept wanting to just jack me off. I got tired of arguing, so I just had her get on all fours and spread for me so I could finish myself. Should have brought a condom and gone for FS. Looked very inviting. Couldn't have been worse than the BJ.

Anyway, just a heads up for everybody. I'll probably go for the second floor next time, but YMMV.

jc34
04-25-12, 11:32
I don't know of either of the girls you speak of, so can't help you there. Yeah, things aren't the same as they were even 5 years ago. Girls being able to easily get a cell and the influx of them posting ads on CL and BP acting like they're high end escorts basically means the pickings are slim and few and far between for those of us who still like to actually get out and look around. The days of the 90's and the early 2000s are long gone. I doubt things like that will ever come back around.Well, I figured they'd disappeared since the names I see batted around as "regulars" don't include either of them. You know how it is though, somebody treats you right, especially in what could be a cutthroat scene, you start to wonder about 'them. Thanks for the post back though, old man. Good to see some things haven't changed. Take care.

Member #4703
04-25-12, 16:41
Is the Brandi you speak of the same girl that hung around Avondale 5-6 years ago at that motel. There was a girl on here one time that I picked up that I thought was named Brandi. This was the girl who had the tat of her name on her neck. The way you describe her acting sounds like her. Of course you could probably say the same thing about most of the girls.

Howdy fellers!

I guess you could say I've retired, but you never know when the temptation for one more dip might rear it's ugly self.

Since I don't have any news to share with you all, there's a couple of girls I've been curious about. Whether they are still around, because they never failed to treat me right. One is a tall girl with reddish / blonde hair who went by the name Montana. She used to hang by the post office downtown. Man, that girl could make me feel 20 years younger!

Another was a girl who went by Angel, but NOT the Angel who made herself into a TV star on the first 48. Coincidentally, they both stayed at the same hotel on 1st around the same time, and both shared the same nickname. The one I'm curious about was named Brandi or Brandy. Whenever I wanted a good long session, I could depend on her for that with an ego boost on the side. She was a sweetie. But loved that rock. I tried to talk to her sensibly once but realized it was of no use. Anyway, I don't know if she's still around, but hope she's ok.

I still check in and read from time to time, but just recovered my login. If I can ever answer a question to help someone out you may see me jump back in the mix. But, for now, I've got a good lady and some fine memories from back in the day. Which is all to say experience, as opposed to news, is about all I have to offer.

You all stay safe out there! And have some fun for ol' Uncle jc34!

Clark Kent
04-26-12, 00:31
The girl with the tattoo of her name on her neck was named Misty, pictured in the attachment link below. I used to deal with her occasionally. She had her hair in a frizzy so much it wouldn't comb out and she just had it in a knotted ball, then finally cut it real short. She looked nice, but like was said, she was only interested in the money for the dope. I used to see her in a gas station across town and she used to beg me for food, of which I had no problem getting her. But when it came to performing, she usually wanted to just do as little as possible. I haven't seen her for 3 to 4 years now.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57279&d=1215726509

jc34
04-26-12, 14:20
Yeah, Clark was right. That wasn't who I was referring to.

I posted this link in the appropriate forum, but I figure the more that know the better:

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2012/04/sheriffs_office_busts_prostitu.html

Is the Brandi you speak of the same girl that hung around Avondale 5-6 years ago at that motel. There was a girl on here one time that I picked up that I thought was named Brandi. This was the girl who had the tat of her name on her neck. The way you describe her acting sounds like her. Of course you could probably say the same thing about most of the girls.

PatMyCrotch
04-26-12, 17:25
OMG, the little blobe leah is back, was worried she was you know but damn, get pass her drama and hit it, she 30 looks 18ish, working out of the ace, good luk I'm back from being hemmed up.

[

MutantChaser
04-27-12, 16:17
OMG, the little blobe leah is back, was worried she was you know but damn, get pass her drama and hit it, she 30 looks 18ish, working out of the ace, good luk I'm back from being hemmed up.

[Is that little blob? Or little blonde?

The rest of your post sounds like an endorsement, so I'm going to go with blonde. Or at least not Blob.

Have a little free time later this evening, I'll be sure to drive through the Ace and check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

MutantChaser
04-27-12, 16:22

[Aw damn, I was thinking the Ace was one of the motels on 1st Ave. Just realized where it actually is.

That place has always struck me as extra-sketchy, but I guess I'll just have to deal.

If you won't buy a ticket, you'll never get to go on the rides, eh?

Short C
04-27-12, 18:38
Last Friday, I visited the American, a girl on the second floor. If you are facing the back wall of rooms, she was on the top floor, last one to the left, by the steps. Her idea of a BBBJ is to take you deep throat and then just stay like that while moving around a little. No up and down movement. Just as I was starting to get her to move a little up and down, someone else knocked on the door and wouldn't go away. Kept knocking. She told me that I was really going to have to hurry as it was "his time." I finally finished myself, with a little help from her, and left. I was real cautious walking out the door with the guy standing right there. But every thing was cool with him.

I would not recommend that person. Sorry, I forget her name.

Street pickings have been slim, so I went ahead and pulled on up into the American and parked.

Two girls standing in their doors at the back, one on the bottom floor and one on the top.

Didn't recognize the girl on the bottom floor, but she didn't look too awful. I couldn't even see who was on the second floor, so I went with the known unknown.

Text cut for brevity.

Anyway, just a heads up for everybody. I'll probably go for the second floor next time, but YMMV.

MutantChaser
04-28-12, 02:22
Last Friday, I visited the American, a girl on the second floor. If you are facing the back wall of rooms, she was on the top floor, last one to the left, by the steps.That was the one. How worn out was the face and body?

Clark Kent
04-29-12, 00:22
I watched a horror film on the Chiller network today about mutant hogs running around. Maybe that's why I'm smelling bacon, LOL. Anyone that wants to swap notes feel free to PM.

Clark Kent
04-29-12, 09:29
Just like I said last night, cops everywhere. Several road blocks around town last night, not to mention seeing them riding down what seemed like every side street. Be careful with mongering lately. To me, when it gets hot like that, it's not worth the hassle for a piece of tail, LOL.

Fromtheback
05-01-12, 18:18
Was passing through your town last week, and stopped by the American. There was a white chick on the 1st floor, and a guy was just going into her room. Waited about 10 minutes, and he left and she made eye contact with me, and then signaled for the first guy's buddy to come in. They did their thing, then they left, and she signaled for me to come on over. So, I went in, and dreamed about a. 2 BBBJ w CIM. She wasn't butt-ugly, but definitely not a spinner. But, for what I needed, it worked perfectly!

Clark Kent
05-26-12, 13:14
Well yesterday was a banner day for the Birmingham PD. One officer gets arrested for CP, and another gets arrested for arson and subsequently is now suspected in the arsons on the west side of town. I must say, in regards to the arson suspect, it's quite hilarious in my opinion. I guess this dumbass vigilante cop felt he was justified in burning down vacant houses and buildings to get rid of 'his drug houses' as they so like to put it. Maybe if they spent less time on trying to catch people like the ones that post on here who are just looking for a quick way to get some ass, and spent more time policing their own corrupt motley crew, then there'd be less embarrassing fodder for the radio and TV talk shows. I imagine Matt Murphy had a field day yesterday. I mean every few weeks you'll read about some internet sting where they busted one of the girls who post on BP or the like. Think about it. All this effort going toward catching people who are just trying to geta quick fuck. So we pay girls for sex. Straight up cash for sex is illegal, yet if we carried them out to dinner and a movie then went back somewhere and fucked, that's okay. We're just trying to skip a few steps. But that's soooooo wrong, and something worthy of the attention of the vice units and the like? They'll even post on here trying to bait people into getting caught up into their little stings. Those of you who can't tell the ones here that are trying to bait you, you haven't been on here long enough. I mean some of them are obvious. Ones that show up around the same time each month, and will have multiple IDs who chat amongst themselves to make it appear others are interested in their drivel. Then they disappear for a few weeks, then reappear with the same fishing line and bait. The IDs even joined within a couple days of each other, and they will disappear for the same amount of time and then reappear and start chatting amongst themselves again. And like I've told others in PMs before, the ones that usually are the ones I'm meaning are the very ones that will end up coming on trying to make a slight joke saying 'sure they're cops' and 'they'll be back to collect their money' or whatever. They're also ones that will try to downplay advice I give out, like you're missing out if you don't drive on in to the motels they mention. Yeah, you're missing out on the sting they probably have set up inside there with the girl they're saying they met which no one else has seen. I'm not stupid, and the ones who have mongered as long as I have wouldn't be either. It's the ones who are new at it that might fall for it. Regardless, it shows just how bright all the Barney Fifes are out there in the first place. It also shows the sad state of affairs of the local PD that they can't even keep in check some of their very own. It doesn't surprise me, I've said all along a good many of them are corrupt and rotten to the core. The happenings yesterday just goes to show what I say is true.

Richard Betts
05-26-12, 13:25
That is one dude, for a variety of reasons, I would not want to be.

Well yesterday was a banner day for the Birmingham PD. One officer gets arrested for CP, and another gets arrested for arson and subsequently is now suspected in the arsons on the west side of town.

Alanj42
05-26-12, 16:20
That is one dude, for a variety of reasons, I would not want to be.Birmingham Police for 22 years. Lived in Hoover, the kid was a Hoover student! She reported his creepy ass at school.

Clark Kent
05-26-12, 22:37
It's not surprising to see things like that come up in the Birmingham PD. There's people that work there that are scum. I'd love to go into detail as to the reasons I say that, but I'm not going to go into exact details or even details which might be specific enough to help some scum sort out identities. Lets just say that there's many that work in police departments that feel as if the fact they wear a badge gives them a right to do anything and to treat anybody they stop or question like they're a piece of crap. I have no respect for law enforcement at all anymore. Sure I'll say the 'yes sir, no sir' garbage when they stop me just to remain amicable and to not turn on their robocop mode. Also I know there's nice ones out there, but the rotten ones make the whole barrel smell like crap. I've had people tell me 'well there'll be times you'll want to call the police', and I can honestly say, no there's not. There's time I'll be forced to call them, as when there's an accident or some other situation where if you don't you could get in trouble for not doing so. But I'll never 'want' to call them. Anybody that would is stupid. You're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, but there's many cops that when they stop you, they stop you because they believe you're already guilty of something and will treat you as such. Just watch the various cop reality shows on TV now. They act the same way as when they stop someone for a minor traffic infraction. That's why now whenever I'm out mongering I'll drive like I'm taking my driver's test at that very moment. I'll be damned if I'll give them a stupid reason for stopping me. They won't get me for any turn lights or tag lights being out or for not signaling to turn or driving too fast, neither will they catch me coming out of motels or out of the projects in the middle of the night. It's surprising how many people I see who will dart out of the middle lane in front of a dozen people to turn down a street because they saw some girl down a side street. That's just asking to be noticed and to be pulled over. If I see someone I'm interested in, once I see there's no cops following in traffic, I'll go down a bit and then turn, but never acting like it's the last woman on earth. That's one of the things I try to preach on here, is think before you act, as even though the girl might look good it's not worth bringing attention to yourself and possibly getting arrested.

Short C
05-28-12, 17:33
It doesn't surprise me, I've said all along a good many of them are corrupt and rotten to the core. The happenings yesterday just goes to show what I say is true.I've had two very close family members that were cops and, even with that bias, would have to agree 100. Being a cop seems to somehow promote a feeling of elitism in individuals. They seem to think that their moral compass is the guide for what laws to enforce and which to ignore, and which don't apply to them because they are cops.

A little over 30 years ago, I left the Philippines after a 6 year tour. I was so used to being able to buy pussy that it seemed like normal function. While stationed stateside, I was driving, looking for a business. Realizing that I had missed my turn, I turned around in a major chain hotel parking lot. Not even looking for service, I stumbled upon a young lady that walked in front of my truck so that I had to stop. Then she came to my window and asked if I wanted to party. Of course, I was agreeable. To keep a long story from becoming longer, I'll just say that cops were in the room, she was a cop and I was busted.

Result from bust: $310 fine. 5 days in jail, mandatory AIDS counseling, mandatory AIDS testing, my name published in the city paper. Secondary results: Loss of security clearance, denied reenlistment after 12 years service, fallout of friends and family seeing name in paper (including daughter.)

All of the above crap because I said "yes" when tail was offered. I wasn't even looking for it at the time. Shortly after this came the Rodney King riots (I was stationed near LA.) Police doing what they god-damned well pleased and getting off scot free or with slaps to the wrist for major atrocities. Meanwhile, my life, livelihood and everyday life was turned upside down because of the pursuit of ass and the bullshit tactics of police. BTW, one of the cops from the town that was running the sting ended up getting in a little hot water shortly after this time. He had an affair when a GI's wife and, when the GI found out, confronted him. The cop used his position to threaten, harass with traffic stops, and generally tried to run over the GI using his "cop powers." Luckily, the GI had some powerful friends of his own and the cop was disciplined. By being given 14 days off, with pay.

The events of that time period has taught me to be a little wary of how I participate in this hobby of ours. I have learned to look for tell-tale signs but I have also started having a "don't give a fuck" attitude. At my age, I don't really give a shit about what the cops try anymore. I'll take general precautions (these come natural since I have been mongering since the 70's) but I'm not going to worry about the elaborate setups.

Oh, back to the 5 days of jail time. I was allowed to perform them with community service, at a landfill. The person running the crew was a speed-freak and you could get out of your time by giving him speed. For those that stayed, the busted prostitutes were giving $10 blowjobs all day long to those of us that had been busted, busted pot heads and other "evil jailbirds." I don't think that anyone was rehabilitated by the time.

Of course, YMMV.

Heftylover
06-06-12, 17:19
I normally post on the Tuscaloosa side but had a little extra time on my hands last week, and decided to drive over to your city to check out the SW scene. I'm not familiar with all the known areas, but had read here that 1st ave was a good place to look. I made a couple passess from the American all the way down to the krispy kreme on 1st and didn't find anything. It was pretty much my first time lurking in the magic city, so I stayed in that area. I didn't know how things worked at the American so I parked at that Mcdonalds across from it and watched for awhile. Saw two WSW. One was just standing outside her door on the bottom floor. She was a tall blond with a nice pair of legs. The other had dark brown hair and like clock-work, she would come out of her room on the top floor and walk from the American down to that Exxon or the street that runs beside that hotel, then go back in. After seeing 1 or 2 guys pull in and leave, I figured out how things worked, and decided try it out for myself. I saw the darked haired one walking back toward the hotel, so I decided to pull in and talk with her. I was extra cautious, becuase that place just seems shady. To make matters worse, I had seen 1 of your fine LEO pull in there earlier and sit there for awhile then left. I parked and the dark haired girl came over and we did the awkward LE check thing. She didn't look as good up close as I thought. I saw the blond one standing in her door and asked about her. She looked better to me so I decided to go with her. Said her name was Jamie I think. Got FS for. 40. She seemed surprised I was willing to pay that, and said I could get just about anything. Maybe I paid too much. Anyway, BBBJ was okay, but not great. She didn't seem rushed. I strapped on the cover and we started out with doggy and ended with mish. All in all I left your fair city with a smile on my face.

I do wonder if there are any HSW in that trailer park across from the Ace off of bessemer hwy. I made a pass through there on my way out. I saw plenty pretty ones walking from those trailers up to that convenience store, but none looked interested in anything. I've heard horror stories about the Ace so I didn't even look that way.

Ginal
06-06-12, 22:25
I think I remember someone a while back posting about HSW being picked up there at that store. My experience has not been the same. There is at least one white lady at ACE-Wendy, short slender probably 35 plus or minus. Asks 40 but will negotiate some. Seems to always like to get business over quickly. Also saw younger, taller, blonde at bowling alley parking lot. Stays at the Highway host. Said 60 but would probably go 40. Host notel has 20 visitors fee she said. Do not know if that is true or a way for her to get 20 more. Was not impressed in parking lot so I do not know.

Big Dal
06-08-12, 02:52
Visited with the tall skinny blonde at hwy host today. Heather.

The extra $20 visitor fee is legit, she went to the window and gave it to them and said "for my guest."

Had a little drama going on with some guy hanging around outside her room, she went to the window and they have her a key to another room.

She told me CBJ for. 20 and cfs for. 50. On top of the room I found that high.

Did. 40 for CBJ+cfs. Ok, nothing mentionable. FS was a disappointment. You could park a truck in her puss. Stretched out beyond belief. Didn't take her shirt off, nice ass and clean shaved pink though.

I'd do again in a second at half the price, but I'd hit up a BP fatty for $60 before I visited her again.

I think I remember someone a while back posting about HSW being picked up there at that store. My experience has not been the same. There is at least one white lady at ACE-Wendy, short slender probably 35 plus or minus. Asks 40 but will negotiate some. Seems to always like to get business over quickly. Also saw younger, taller, blonde at bowling alley parking lot. Stays at the Highway host. Said 60 but would probably go 40. Host notel has 20 visitors fee she said. Do not know if that is true or a way for her to get 20 more. Was not impressed in parking lot so I do not know.

Clark Kent
06-08-12, 10:21
I'd have started leaving when she said there was a $20 visitor fee, just assuming it was something extra she conceived to make herself more money. Even if it is for the motel, paying that plus paying anything to her over $20 would be too much in my opinion. Chances are she'd have settled for less rather than having money leave.

There's hardly ever a time I go over $40 when I pick someone up, and like Heftylover said before in what he encountered, alot don't expect that, so you don't have to start high if they ask you how much you have. Most girls are usually going to be just needing a fix, feigning for a high, and will be happy to take whatever they can. And if you think on dope terms, most girls when they get their 'fix', most usually get a 'dove' or if they have to a 'dime' which is $20 or $10 respectively. So they're usually going to be happy with $20. Most girls I come upon will bite when I say $20.

It's also crazy to me for people that think nothing of paying 150-300 in one pop to the girls who advertise on CL and BP, some multiple times in the week, especially when alot of the girls might be former SW or worse yet still walk the street, but more than likely are dating to get money to get high regardless if they've walked the street before or not. Even if I had that amount of money to spend, which I don't, I'd still find some way to save myself some money rather than spend huge amounts for one nut. I've seen no-ass Ashley post CL ads before, then later in the week would see her walking down 1st Avenue. She's never looked attractive enough to me to even pay her a fire sale rate of $5. To those girls who advertise and still SW, the amount of money spent isn't going to mean better service, because the higher the amount isn't going to change their want for their dope, and actually might make it worse if they know they have a huge pile of cash to blow on it. I've read people saying they don't do the SW scene because they're too scared, yet do the escort ads like that's nothing to be scared of. It's actually to me way less scary to monger around looking for SW. It puts what happens in my hands. Because I don't go to motels, there's no unknown behind the door, no stings waiting behind the door. Answering an online ad doesn't shield anyone from someone using dope, their handlers or catching diseases. You might show up and not know they use, but chances are they do. That's probably where alot of the attitudes those girls get come from. In answering ads, it's also alot more dangerous to get caught up in a sting, because there could be cops behind that door. And for the ones that's real, it's alot less likely it's some sweet girl just trying to get her some extra money to go buy her some new outfits than it is a girl needing her next fix with some thug hanging out nearby. That's why there's so many reports of loopy girls who don't know where they are or which way's up, who do phone tag when you're wanting to date, hang up over and over, aren't wanting to show up when you're ready to date. It's dope, nothing more, nothing less. These two worlds go hand in hand more than people probably think they do or want to believe they do. Unless I was to go to the Bunnyranch, it's certainly not worth spending hundreds of dollars at a time to me.

Ginal
06-08-12, 21:17
If it was the same tall skinny blonde I saw in Bowling alley parking lot she kept top on because she is better looking that way. Sort of skimpy on top? We played little "I 'll show mine if you show yours" game when we met in lot. She was small, droopy, saggy and wrinkled as I remember. That part looked way older than her years would indicate. That and fee with room upcharge was a complete turn off for me. Put her out and headed home with plans for self administered happy ending if she was the best Bessemer had to offer.

Highway Man
06-09-12, 01:33
It's also crazy to me for people that think nothing of paying 150-300 in one pop to the girls who advertise on CL and BP, some multiple times in the week, especially when alot of the girls might be former SW or worse yet still walk the street,.I used to enjoy riding for an hour or two just checking out the action and watching the streets. There are some nice girls on the streets, some who shouldn't be there, some who are right at home and some who smarten up enough to get off the streets. Those hard to find treasures were enjoyable to meet, even if just a hello. But after a while dealing with the crazies just gets old.

I still enjoy the thrill of the ride, but sometimes I just want a nice evening with a verified girl and a minimal chance of BS. Most BP girls that are on the menu have reviews and a searchable history. This eliminates the SW's with a friend with a computer and the stings. The hotels are decent to high end and the chance of trouble in those places is much lower. Its not a perfect situation but nothing on here is. TOFFTT with a BP ad is an adventure because the same problems that you get with an unknown SW can crop up, from pimps to robberies to stings to severe disappointment. And all of those problems come with a much bigger price tag, but you can usually avoid a lot of those problems with good smarts, just like on the stroll.

For me the best thing about the BP level and up girls is the GFE. To me its just a different level of mongering that can't be found on the street or in an AMP. On the street a treasure may be a young girl that is not ravaged and is a good experience and fun. On BP a treasure is a beautiful girl that can make you feel 21 again.

Thats just my take on it.

MutantChaser
06-11-12, 12:51
Regarding whether the HH is all Bessemer has to offer:

There is a WSW that hangs out in the 4th Ave N / 9th St. Area.

You can often find her at the 9th St / Ash Ave Intersection.

If she isn't out and about, then (if your headed head away from 4th Ave on 9th) hang a right onto Alabama Ave (more of an alley, really). Anybody hanging out back there should be able to go get her for you.

Early to mid 30's. Nothing to look at, but as my friend who introduced me to her said, She can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch.

Billy125
06-16-12, 05:38
Hey guys I am traveling to Birmingham this weekend. I actually grew up in the area, and began mongering there as well. Are there any hotels where I might could pick up a SW or two without having to take a bullet proof vest? I've been into the 1st avenue hotels back in the day, and don't really want to stay in any of those. I haven't lived there in about ten years. I know crestwood wasn't too bad when I lived there, but have no idea about now. Also, if anyone knows a good ebony provider to recommend it would be awesome, escorts, sws, whatever. Any help would be much appreciated.

Member #4703
06-16-12, 09:34
The SW's are in the same places as before. They're all going to be in shitty areas or staying at some dump motel in those areas. So unless you want to pick one up in Woodlawn and take her to the Winfrey, you're SOL. As far as your ebony provider, check BP and use your common sense to pick out one. I don't know how you plan to get around town, but if you're driving in with an out of state car and plan to drive around our lovely black parts of town, you might as well put flashing lights and neon signs on your vehicle. It would be less obvious as to what you're doing.

Hey guys I am traveling to Birmingham this weekend. I actually grew up in the area, and began mongering there as well. Are there any hotels where I might could pick up a SW or two without having to take a bullet proof vest? I've been into the 1st avenue hotels back in the day, and don't really want to stay in any of those. I haven't lived there in about ten years. I know crestwood wasn't too bad when I lived there, but have no idea about now. Also, if anyone knows a good ebony provider to recommend it would be awesome, escorts, sws, whatever. Any help would be much appreciated.

Billy125
06-16-12, 11:15
The SW's are in the same places as before. They're all going to be in shitty areas or staying at some dump motel in those areas. So unless you want to pick one up in Woodlawn and take her to the Winfrey, you're SOL. As far as your ebony provider, check BP and use your common sense to pick out one. I don't know how you plan to get around town, but if you're driving in with an out of state car and plan to drive around our lovely black parts of town, you might as well put flashing lights and neon signs on your vehicle. It would be less obvious as to what you're doing.I hear ya, thats what I was afraid of I may just stay somewhere better and stick to BP. As far as driving around, its true out of state tags may get noticed better, but it also allows me the perfect I'm lost excuse that comes in handy when someone notices you driving around the same area for a while. Hard to say that if you have jeff county tags. They don't know that I know the streets better than they do.

Ginal
06-23-12, 15:45
I was on Highway 31 in Hoover the other afternoon around 5:00. Saw maybe mid 30's white lady in shorts with short brown hair walking toward I65 on 31. Maybe she was just walking but she seemed interested in every car that passed by her. If anyone else has seen this type of activity in Hoover I would like to know if what I thought I saw was real.

Also over the past month or so I have seen in Tarrant City right out on the Pinson Valley Parkway what really appeared to be two different WSW. Always thought Tarrant needed some SW.

Clark Kent
06-23-12, 19:00
The only SW discussions we've ever had here has been about the area on Lorna around where the Mexican guys hang out at the gas stations seeking work. There was also an apartment complex across from the movie theater and Jacks on Lorna, also, that somebody came on here and gave explicit directions of where girls are and at what time of night. Seemed like a set-up for a vice bust to me, and I said so right after it was posted. But other than that, nothing really on the SW front in that area.

As for Tarrant, the Vanderbilt Road area from the Kangaroo on East Lake Blvd all the way down to Jefferson Blvd at the beginning of the Tarrant city limits used to be hopping with SW. You couldn't go down that road without finding a girl walking, especially around where the Church's Chicken is, and in the area where that old BBQ place that looked sort of like a barn down closer to the Kangaroo. There was a girl out there that called herself Patty or Cathy, can't remember which, because there used to be a diner out there near Church's named that, and she pulled her street name from it. But all that activity was around the first half of the 90s. I haven't been that way in quite a while, because it got to where there wasn't any activity at all down that way. I used to have a loop where I'd go from North Biirmingham and ride through the Collegeville projects area, which used to always have girls walking on the road that runs through them, and then I'd turn right once I got out of there and end up in Tarrant by the old Smith Brothers motorcycle shop. Then I'd make my way back up Vanderbilt Road. Now about two years ago, I found a young black girl walking at the end of Jefferson Blvd by the convenience store that was or is called Le's. I picked her up and we ended up finding a vacant house to park behind and attempted to get busy. But this girl acted like she was ripe and new on the SW scene, or maybe just some girl out trying to make a few bucks but didn't know how to treat someone in the process. She didn't want to be touched at all, and even when I said I like DATY she wanted a condom on my tongue of all things. The attempt at missionary was funny, because she wanted me to try to put it in like some weird real life Operation game, with no contact of my body to hers. Then she ends up giving me her house phone number, like I'd want a repeat. Basically I told her if she was going to be out there doing that, some of that nonsense she was trying to get me to do was impossible to accomplish, and all the things she didn't want to do and the way it makes someone feel to treat them like they have leprosy or something would result in nobody wanting to repeat. But back to the Tarrant SW discussion, there also used to be a few people that said there was girls who'd walk on the road directly behind the Krystal in Tarrant. I used to ride through there daily to see, but never have I ever seen any activity on that road. Plus it's just too far of a detour to worry about it, unless I hear it's ever active again.

Ginal
06-23-12, 19:41
Sightings in Tarrant have not been frequent enough or verified enough to make it worth detouring into what has been for years a desert. If that changes I will be sure to share that information.

Member #4703
06-24-12, 09:43
I doubt she was doing anything other than walking. If Hoover PD wasn't somewhere around there harassing the shit out of her, then she was just a normal girl walking. I see more and more girls out walking these days with the gas prices and all that. You see more black girl's than anything. But I see them in all areas all over the metro area. Maybe they don't have a car, maybe they're just being "green", who knows. If it's a SW, there usually is no doubt. They just have that way about them. But again who knows? Go to the Galleria on a Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. With all the black chicks and Mexicans, it looks like a SW convention at times.

QUOTE=Ginal; 1478221]I was on Highway 31 in Hoover the other afternoon around 5:00. Saw maybe mid 30's white lady in shorts with short brown hair walking toward I65 on 31. Maybe she was just walking but she seemed interested in every car that passed by her. If anyone else has seen this type of activity in Hoover I would like to know if what I thought I saw was real.

Also over the past month or so I have seen in Tarrant City right out on the Pinson Valley Parkway what really appeared to be two different WSW. Always thought Tarrant needed some SW.[/QUOTE]

Sgt Gene
06-24-12, 23:30
Saw a redhead named Vicky this Thursday at the super 8 in Woodlawn, bad experience, very rushed, not worth the. 40, will definitely not see again, and too bad, she was decent looking. 6 out of 10.

Clark Kent
06-25-12, 16:41
I saw that redhead out there the other night. She reminded me of a wigged out Winona Judd or something, LOL. I've seen her down by the Bama a few weeks ago a few times as well. She looked to be late 30s to me, but that might just be the street aging her. But as for street appearance, she probably is one of the better looking ones of choices available.

I'll also report something on here, since I looked up past reports and didn't see anyone commenting about it. A girl who was a SW and who was also an occasional escort by the name of Jade was murdered sometime around the end of last year or the first of this year. Apparently it was so bad it was difficult to identify her. I've heard it from several people now, but one girl I know thinks it was a trick who killed her. Although I can find nothing through past newspaper or online reports about any female being murdered matching her description. I never dated her, though from past reports from others on here describing her, I remember who she was from seeing her on the street. Here's a pic of her from one of her old CL ads, posted by one of our former posters Whorehound38.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62211&d=1223206750

Woody Uno
06-25-12, 19:32
I have known some ladies staying and seeing guys at the extended stay motels but they only walk to store.

I doubt she was doing anything other than walking. If Hoover PD wasn't somewhere around there harassing the shit out of her, then she was just a normal girl walking. I see more and more girls out walking these days with the gas prices and all that. You see more black girl's than anything. But I see them in all areas all over the metro area. Maybe they don't have a car, maybe they're just being "green", who knows. If it's a SW, there usually is no doubt. They just have that way about them. But again who knows? Go to the Galleria on a Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. With all the black chicks and Mexicans, it looks like a SW convention at times.

QUOTE=Ginal; 1478221]I was on Highway 31 in Hoover the other afternoon around 5:00. Saw maybe mid 30's white lady in shorts with short brown hair walking toward I65 on 31. Maybe she was just walking but she seemed interested in every car that passed by her. If anyone else has seen this type of activity in Hoover I would like to know if what I thought I saw was real.

Also over the past month or so I have seen in Tarrant City right out on the Pinson Valley Parkway what really appeared to be two different WSW. Always thought Tarrant needed some SW.[/QUOTE]

Woody Uno
06-25-12, 19:35
I know from a friend of mone they are there but you have to know where to look and like you have always said they only come out when they need drug money.

The only SW discussions we've ever had here has been about the area on Lorna around where the Mexican guys hang out at the gas stations seeking work. There was also an apartment complex across from the movie theater and Jacks on Lorna, also, that somebody came on here and gave explicit directions of where girls are and at what time of night. Seemed like a set-up for a vice bust to me, and I said so right after it was posted. But other than that, nothing really on the SW front in that area.

As for Tarrant, the Vanderbilt Road area from the Kangaroo on East Lake Blvd all the way down to Jefferson Blvd at the beginning of the Tarrant city limits used to be hopping with SW. You couldn't go down that road without finding a girl walking, especially around where the Church's Chicken is, and in the area where that old BBQ place that looked sort of like a barn down closer to the Kangaroo. There was a girl out there that called herself Patty or Cathy, can't remember which, because there used to be a diner out there near Church's named that, and she pulled her street name from it. But all that activity was around the first half of the 90s. I haven't been that way in quite a while, because it got to where there wasn't any activity at all down that way. I used to have a loop where I'd go from North Biirmingham and ride through the Collegeville projects area, which used to always have girls walking on the road that runs through them, and then I'd turn right once I got out of there and end up in Tarrant by the old Smith Brothers motorcycle shop. Then I'd make my way back up Vanderbilt Road. Now about two years ago, I found a young black girl walking at the end of Jefferson Blvd by the convenience store that was or is called Le's. I picked her up and we ended up finding a vacant house to park behind and attempted to get busy. But this girl acted like she was ripe and new on the SW scene, or maybe just some girl out trying to make a few bucks but didn't know how to treat someone in the process. She didn't want to be touched at all, and even when I said I like DATY she wanted a condom on my tongue of all things. The attempt at missionary was funny, because she wanted me to try to put it in like some weird real life Operation game, with no contact of my body to hers. Then she ends up giving me her house phone number, like I'd want a repeat. Basically I told her if she was going to be out there doing that, some of that nonsense she was trying to get me to do was impossible to accomplish, and all the things she didn't want to do and the way it makes someone feel to treat them like they have leprosy or something would result in nobody wanting to repeat. But back to the Tarrant SW discussion, there also used to be a few people that said there was girls who'd walk on the road directly behind the Krystal in Tarrant. I used to ride through there daily to see, but never have I ever seen any activity on that road. Plus it's just too far of a detour to worry about it, unless I hear it's ever active again.

Ginal
06-25-12, 20:58
Sarge this girl sounds like one I saw a while back.

Big smile, long curly red hair, thick-not fat, big boobs-Package looks pretty good on corner. But you are right on about rush and upsell. I probably will not stop for her in the future. Clark Kent it is probably your girl too, anywhere from Bama to Super 8 including shot gun house by cable company. Seems to have handler or close friend who is always pretty close.

Member #4703
06-26-12, 16:53
Why is it that the supposed murder of this Jade girl, whom I remember from her ad, never makes it to the newspapers, or the news? That sounds like that is perfect First 48 material. But there has been a few occasions where you hear of someone that has been murdered, and you never hear anything of it as far as a news story. It makes you wonder about other girls that you don't see anymore. There's not too many ways a sw can end up, and most of the are bad.

.E=Clark Kent; 1479546]I saw that redhead out there the other night. She reminded me of a wigged out Winona Judd or something, LOL. I've seen her down by the Bama a few weeks ago a few times as well. She looked to be late 30s to me, but that might just be the street aging her. But as for street appearance, she probably is one of the better looking ones of choices available.

I'll also report something on here, since I looked up past reports and didn't see anyone commenting about it. A girl who was a SW and who was also an occasional escort by the name of Jade was murdered sometime around the end of last year or the first of this year. Apparently it was so bad it was difficult to identify her. I've heard it from several people now, but one girl I know thinks it was a trick who killed her. Although I can find nothing through past newspaper or online reports about any female being murdered matching her description. I never dated her, though from past reports from others on here describing her, I remember who she was from seeing her on the street. Here's a pic of her from one of her old CL ads, posted by one of our former posters Whorehound38.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62211&d=1223206750[/QUOTE]

Clark Kent
06-26-12, 20:45
It could be the girl's family hasn't been found and they can't publicly post a death until family has been notified. Who knows, really. Sometimes I think it has to do with not wanting to give out too much information in the papers or online to tip off the murderer what they know. Could also be they're trying to hide from the general public just how many murders there are in the city. And it's true, I've read and heard of several murders lately that would be excellent First 48 pieces.

If you read about the guy getting killed last week at McDonalds in Roebuck over a 'drug deal gone bad', apparently from what I've heard from a few girls, the guy that was killed was a dope dealer around the area. Yet they make it look like in the article he was the one buying it and was just an innocent bystander. If they could post the truth, and not what's politically correct for the Mountain Brook tea club, then you'd probably hear the majority of people killed aren't as innocent as they try to make them appear.

Member #4703
06-26-12, 21:50
I agree with your last sentence. I've always told people whenever we see someone get shot and they say something like " he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time", more than likely whoever did the shooting or stabbing, or whatever knew exactly who they were doing it to. 99% of the time someone isn't shooting at you just for the hell of it, unless some nut just goes into a business with a fully automatic weapon and just starts spraying the place. The way Bham has gotten, First 48 could have just set up shop here forever. They could even expand into Tarrant City and Center Point if things happened to get slow. I keep talking to people about how they are enjoying the "revitalization" of areas such as Railroad Park, Avondale and the new Barons stadium that's coming. I try to tell them to don't just think that the areas are all safe and cozy just because someone comes in and opens up a brewery, organic grocery or shows Cars 2 in the park. You don't have to go far in those areas to find something, or something finds you.

It could be the girl's family hasn't been found and they can't publicly post a death until family has been notified. Who knows, really. Sometimes I think it has to do with not wanting to give out too much information in the papers or online to tip off the murderer what they know. Could also be they're trying to hide from the general public just how many murders there are in the city. And it's true, I've read and heard of several murders lately that would be excellent First 48 pieces.

If you read about the guy getting killed last week at McDonalds in Roebuck over a 'drug deal gone bad', apparently from what I've heard from a few girls, the guy that was killed was a dope dealer around the area. Yet they make it look like in the article he was the one buying it and was just an innocent bystander. If they could post the truth, and not what's politically correct for the Mountain Brook tea club, then you'd probably hear the majority of people killed aren't as innocent as they try to make them appear.

StonedCobra
07-01-12, 17:38
Gentlemen.

I've spent some time cruising around Birmingham lately and I have sampled a few od the pickings.

The hottest girl I have seen in a few years has been staying at the American / Interstate Motel across from McDonalds for the past few weeks. Her name is Chelsea (also goes by Alisha) and is a curly haired brunette in her twenties. She has a great body. Thick booty and great skin. She looks like the girl next door type. However, her attitude is shit. Half ased blow-job. She is all sweet talk until you have placed you dick inside her and then it's "hurry up and cum" until you either cum or she pitches a fit that you are taking too long. I was very tempted to hold her down and see how long I could ride her. But that would be borderline rape (right?). Instead, I decided to tell all the hobbiests here what you are in for when you deal with Chelsea.

Us blow their loads within seconds. Not me.

Though everyone who sees Chelsea will be thinking with their little heads and not remembering this post. I guess she is so good looking most guys must blow their loads within seconds. Not recommended, unless you have not jerked off in a few weeks or us.

Free from premature ejaculation.

Saw another young brunette (named Kim) at the Motel 8. Gives decent head. Does not catch though. She does have nice hair, but has a chest covered in (what are soon to be) infected sores from scratching herself too much when she is high.

I was also ripped off by the thirty-ish redhead with the big jugs at the Motel 8 last week. Completely my stupid mistake, don't let it happen to you.

Lots of BSW-ers in the Princeton / Center Street area near the old Elyton Elementary school. Always a good stop for a BBBJ.

StonedCobra
07-13-12, 23:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Dave Phd
07-26-12, 23:36
I saw that redhead out there the other night. She reminded me of a wigged out Winona Judd or something, LOL. I've seen her down by the Bama a few weeks ago a few times as well. She looked to be late 30s to me, but that might just be the street aging her. But as for street appearance, she probably is one of the better looking ones of choices available.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62211&d=1223206750Happened to be reading the Bham thread, haven't been back since I moved in '08, but thought I would see if my CIM favorite Sonya was still around and came across your post. I posted about Jade some years ago, she was my first pickup in Bham. She was cool and didn't try to rush me or anything, even got a good CIM with gulp from her. Sad to hear she was murdered, if in fact it was her. Be careful out there guys.

Dave

Clark Kent
07-27-12, 10:41
I haven't seen Sonya out in a long while. Probably the last time I saw her was about a year ago when I saw her crossing 1st heading to the Bama, and when I tried to circle she was gone. You know the area where she always hung out a few blocks over from 1st? Well I've seen hide nor hair of her in that area. She always had an address by East Lake Park when she got arrested, though I haven't checked it out.

Apparently there's an escort named Jade, and the deceased SW named Jade, who are two different people. So the pic I posted a link to might not be the same person. But I know for a fact that the SW named Jade was murdered. She was found somewhere in Shelby County, from what I've heard from people around the SW scene. It's still odd that things like that don't make it into the paper, though it possibly could have and we wouldn't have noticed if it was a Jane Doe or the article used her actual name.

There are some bad things happening of late to, and around, girls I know who are SW. I can't go into details on the open forum right now but we could very well have the beginnings of a local Ted Bundy on our hands. It's true there are alot of SW who are geek monsters who try to screw you out of your money, but it's also true that there's many girls out there that are just trying to make it day by day and just want to get enough money to support their addiction but don't need to get super high. I've been spending alot of time with a certain girl lately, and to see some of the daily things they must go through makes you have more understanding. I've known girls and spent time getting to know people they associate with and the life they lead on a daily basis, on and off for over two decades now, and the things that I've encountered in the past and present are similar, yet different. Every girl I've ever met who was a SW has always had some life story which put them in that situation, and the only way they know to handle the pain is to numb it by getting high. I've known girls who let the addiction control them, but I've also known girls who control the addiction. There'll be girls who might be geek monsters and be up for days smoking and making a fool of themselves trying to make whatever money they can for their next hit. I also know several girls who have their lives under somewhat control and have a place to stay and keep their bills paid, and only get high enough just to feel good, and if the money isn't there they just call it a day and go to sleep. The latter are the girls I've tended to gravitate to, though unfortunately I've occasionally came upon some of the former type as well. Regardless of the things their addictions make them do, these girls are still human and don't deserve what potential dangers seem to be lurking around right now.

John Newbie
07-27-12, 15:33
2 nights ago I saw 3 BHM PD cruisers in the Anchor parking lot in from of a room that I always see a girl in the doorway. A fire truck and Rescue squad came down the road from behind me and pulled in too. Cops didn't look to be in any hurry, but 2 were looking around the back of the motel. Don't know if it was an OD, girl got beat up or killed or if it was a john.

I picked up "Stacie" a week or so ago across from the McDs and went to a hidey hole. FS. 4 and really enjoyed it. I wish I had gotten her digits. Anyone know where she hangs out most often or can provide her digits, please PM me.

Stacie also confirmed about Jade in Shelby county. Jade kinda took Stacie in under her wing so to speak when Stacie hit the streets.

Bamasam
07-28-12, 09:50
I know what you meen Clark. Some of the girls are sorta shocked at how nice I am to them and love compliments, whether it be on their looks or skills. There are some that no matter what you do they are on thier binge and have no idea of reality and are only after what they can get. I have had a few really piss me off but chalk it up to experiance and never give them a second chance. There is a black girl that is allways out around Center street that I have talked to a bunch of times and will give her complinents when I see her but haven't hit it yet. Last time I talked to her she asked me " when are you ever going to let me suck your dick" I laughed and told her I would soon but I might fall in love with her afterwards.

For the last few weeks have seen a short sorta thick WSW with brown hair but just seems the type that would have an attitude. She looks pretty good but not sure if I want to take the chance, she is out mostly in the morning / early evening time.

Bama Dude
07-31-12, 11:45
Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this young lady? I found her at the park across from the post office and she took me back to her place. She really looked out of place there almost to good if you know what I mean. We had a real nice time would do it again if I find her out.

LetMeTapIt
08-02-12, 05:27
Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this young lady? I found her at the park across from the post office and she took me back to her place. She really looked out of place there almost to good if you know what I mean. We had a real nice time would do it again if I find her out.I ran into her about 3 weeks ago Bamadude and tried to pick her up last week but some other BSW came approaching me when I wasn't even interested in her so I bailed, I figure Kayla is pretty new to the area and will know when she is wanted / needed just a matter of timing.

Bamasam
08-02-12, 16:37
Riding around early evening yesterday and the girls were everywhere. Saw a cute BSW over off of 3rd ave near i65. Then a few over on 1st. Will have to wait till Saturday before I can upload pics as I haven't figured out how to on iphone yet.

Bamasam
08-04-12, 13:45
Riding around early evening yesterday and the girls were everywhere. Saw a cute BSW over off of 3rd ave near i65. Then a few over on 1st. Will have to wait till Saturday before I can upload pics as I haven't figured out how to on iphone yet.Sorry so late posting pics!

PatMyCrotch
08-08-12, 09:48
Yesterday as I had time to sroll. Lo and behold in woodlawn everytime I saw a girl there was at least 3 popo's near. I guess the ropeadopes are just bored. I seen one fellow monger get pulled over just by slowing down and honking his horn. WOW, never heard of that on on law and order. Just when some girls get out here they come. I am sooo glad that area of town is so crime free. HMMM BET a new mall like the summit will be there next, hehehehehehe.

P

PatMyCrotch
08-15-12, 13:16
Has anyone seen the little young looking girl that I tried to see. She was at the building porch beside the gas station. Saw her yesterday by the time I got turned around atthe bowling alley somebody beat me to her. Will keep trying.

P

JimmieB
08-17-12, 22:33
Has anyone seen the little young looking girl that I tried to see. She was at the building porch beside the gas station. Saw her yesterday by the time I got turned around atthe bowling alley somebody beat me to her. Will keep trying.

PSure, I know exactly who you're talking about. Who wouldn't?

Bhamguy2000
08-18-12, 00:36
Picked this chick on 1st I've seen her before then I stopped because she got so cracked out. Then recently I picked her up about 2weeks ago and she was not as messed up. She told me she slowed down a lot. But was able to get some pic of her ass I forgot her name, picked her up a few times.

PatMyCrotch
08-19-12, 11:20
Yesterday was A HOOT. The young browwn haired skinny spinner was running out of the trailer park across from the bowling alley. When I turrned around dang if she hadn't got in a truck. A blonde was with a white dude at the hotel she's kinda cute but when he started walking had to just say no. Bad juju. Then about an hour later there was 2 more black haired white girls in the bowling alley parking lot. Lots of activity but none for P.

Heftylover
08-20-12, 12:54

PI picked her up a few weeks back when I was in the area. She's not as young as you would think when you get up close to her. I picked her up on that road going into that trailer park. I was really trying to find out if it was any LSW working out of the trailer park, but she told me it wasn't. Ended up finding out that she stayed in one of those trailers with a group of women who all are potential SWs. It's been a while ago when I met her, and I can't seem to remember what she told me her name was.

JimmieB
09-08-12, 23:20
Anybody know what became of Lacey? I know there were a lot of reports on here of her being bad news, but I never had an issue. I aasume that she moved on, quit, or is in prison.

J

Clark Kent
09-09-12, 20:21
With Lacey / Carla, I think it was whether she thought you could be an easy mark as to whether you'd be taken or not. With me, I always try to be friendly to the girls and more often than not, when you're like that girls like Lacey will try to screw you over. I haven't seen her out on the street in two or three years, and I think the last time I saw her she was on the corner down from the American.

PatMyCrotch
09-16-12, 12:31
Well it has been awhile. I thought why not. LOL Leah is back. Saw her and heather. What a time. Everything was on-the-job plate. Felt like a porn movie making.

PatMyCrotch
09-26-12, 08:12
Good times going on at the hwy host, saw leah again, better since she wasnt strung out.

P

LovesEmThick
10-01-12, 18:09
Good times going on at the hwy host, saw leah again, better since she wasnt strung out.

PHey I have managed to cruise the hwy a couple times. Maybe I'm not in the right places at the right time. Could you let me know the areas I should keep my eyes open? Anything to narrow my search. You can pm me if you like.

Thanks

Member #4703
10-02-12, 21:44
I was heading up 1st a few days ago around 9pm and had no intentions of lurking but a sweet ass in a mini dress caught my eye on the first street next to Woodlawn High about half way down. I decided just for kicks to take a left at the McDonalds and swing around to get a gander. By the time I got there "she" was up near the football field and immediately I knew it was Serena. For those of you who are new, Serena is a dude who has the best ass and tits you'll find on a girl or boy. And he looks like Serena Williams. And she NEVER stops or even looks anyone's direction. I've always wondered what the hell she's out there for. Not my deal. It's never a good feeling getting duped, LOL.

MutantChaser
10-02-12, 22:40
Hey I have managed to cruise the hwy a couple times. Maybe I'm not in the right places at the right time. Could you let me know the areas I should keep my eyes open? Anything to narrow my search. You can pm me if you like.

ThanksI second that. I've cruised past the HH during the day a few times on the way to see a lady friend in Bessemer. Couldn't see much of anything from the road and never could bring myself to pull into the parking lot and do a drive-by when I already had something else lined up. But I've sure been curious.

Should I just pull in and park? I can handle not knowing what I'm doing as long as I don't LOOK like I don't know.

Ruavol2
10-08-12, 23:26
I finally figured it out. Why Tennessee gets there asses handed to them year after year in football from the Crimson Tide. Only did the Great General Chuck Neyland have the Tides number and "The Bears" The reason. You have no pussy here and the boys are worked up and aggressive they take it out on our Volunteers. Our problem is we have all the pussy and you have NONE. I drove around every evening in all the spots. And I know how to look and did not see SQUAT. Nothing Nada not a damn thing. I drove from 7pm until 2 am for 5 nights straight and saw all of two of the roughest BSW I have ever seen and one old haggared 65 year old white woman that I think was more of a wino. It was depressing! Not one WSW. We have women falling off the sidewalks and you guys jesus. Nothing. Well at least I know why we get our asses beat. We have all the pussy and are always drained and you have none and all the energy of a gladiator because "you ain't gettin' any". I don't know about you but I could care less about a football game give me the couchie. Like Richard Pryor said. Take the TV baby but leave the pussy. Maybe some of you handsome Crimson Mongers can enlighten me. And when you come to Knox Vegas I will tell you where they are. Cause fellas' I did not see a damn thing.

Went to Bessemer and cruised the hotel saw nothing anywhere. 1st and 3rd. Bessemer Hwy. Tarrant Vanderbilt. Not a thing anywhere. Your help is appreciated. Else I am going to get my eyes check. Go VOLS Go BAMA GO SEC!

LetMeTapIt
10-08-12, 23:49
Went to Bessemer and cruised the hotel saw nothing anywhere. 1st and 3rd. Bessemer Hwy. Tarrant Vanderbilt. Not a thing anywhere. Your help is appreciated. Else I am going to get my eyes check. Go VOLS Go BAMA GO SEC![/QUOTE]LOL, Damn you put in some Work RuaVol2. Its getting to cold for them probably, next time your down here and you don't come across one ill throw you one!

Heftylover
10-09-12, 14:01
I drove around every evening in all the spots. And I know how to look and did not see SQUAT. Nothing Nada not a damn thing. I drove from 7pm until 2 am for 5 nights straight and saw all of two of the roughest BSW I have ever seen and one old haggared 65 year old white woman that I think was more of a wino.Wow, now that's dedication. I remember a time when gas prices were below two dollars a gallon, and I would drive around for hours looking for SW, but things have changed so much. I've got to hand it to you, you were definitely looking in the right places. And just when I was thinking about making a trip to the magic city, you sir have made it easy for me to decide it's not even worth the gas and drive.

Almsga62
10-09-12, 17:02
Wow, now that's dedication. I remember a time when gas prices were below two dollars a gallon, and I would drive around for hours looking for SW, but things have changed so much. I've got to hand it to you, you were definitely looking in the right places. And just when I was thinking about making a trip to the magic city, you sir have made it easy for me to decide it's not even worth the gas and drive.I drove around first Ava today 12-1 pm. Saw to back side of one WSW before I could turn around she was getting into a car. Where have they all gone?

Edward Nigma
10-13-12, 01:49
Okay, I never pick up SWs personally. That is my preference, and I wouldn't feel safe due to the quality or lack thereof. No offense intended to anyone, but I tell you that to tell you the following:

I was driving home about a week or so back from the strip club. Passing through Woodlawn, I guess around 11pm or thereabout.

A white woman was walking down the street, but she was waving her arms frantically to flag me down. I'm used to seeing SWs, but she honestly looked like someone whose car had broken down and who was trapped in the ghetto. So I was going to try and be a good samaritan as I've been for several people I've found stranded due to shitty cars. Anyway, I pulled over and she immediately asked me "Hey baby want to go to my room?" I told her there was a misunderstanding, and told her I thought she had needed help because of car trouble. She said "That's cool I'm just on my way to the store."

Immediately. LEO pulls in. I just wave and drive off and leave them to each other.

Moral of the story guys. Be careful around that area. I almost got popped for not even really looking.

PatMyCrotch
10-16-12, 16:53
I drove through wootlawn and stoped at the cheveron, a girl asked me for a few dollars, I sais whats in it for me, well little samantha well repayed me, damn I got to get gas there more often, P.

She is blonde in her early twentys 5 ft and 115, not cracked out yet, that was a suprise, hell I wasnt even looking, wow, she was at the relax as of 2pm, happy hunting.

Member #4703
10-16-12, 20:08
Good grief, where is autocorrect when you need it.

I drove through wootlawn and stoped at the cheveron, a girl asked me for a few dollars, I sais whats in it for me, well little samantha well repayed me, damn I got to get gas there more often, P.

She is blonde in her early twentys 5 ft and 115, not cracked out yet, that was a suprise, hell I wasnt even looking, wow, she was at the relax as of 2pm, happy hunting.

PatMyCrotch
10-17-12, 09:49
Good grief, where is autocorrect when you need it.Hate when it doesn't work, hehehehe

DickToSuck
10-17-12, 23:43
Driving through there tonight about 9pm, and saw "Sheena" in front of Motel 8. Short story even shorter. BBBJ for. 2.

Quick, easy, no problems. Very satisfactory.

FYI: She's probably late 20's to early 30's, brown hair (it was pulled back in a bun- couldn't tell how long it was) , about 5'8" or so, maybe 130 lbs. As far as WSW's go, about a 7.

Dnetlife
10-18-12, 19:59
Driving through there tonight about 9pm, and saw "Sheena" in front of Motel 8. Short story even shorter. BBBJ for. 2.

Quick, easy, no problems. Very satisfactory.

FYI: She's probably late 20's to early 30's, brown hair (it was pulled back in a bun- couldn't tell how long it was) , about 5'8" or so, maybe 130 lbs. As far as WSW's go, about a 7.When I'm out I always try to find Sheena. She is the only one that is easy to deal with. It takes me a minute to release and she is very patient with me. After about 12 to 15 minutes if I haven't gone she will ask do I want some pu$$ to finish me off. Most of the time I decline because I'm not there for that. She's 29 with decent face and a nice body. You will never have a issue with her.

Cigar Smoke
10-18-12, 22:53
I saw her Tuesday night, as a matter of fact. She used to be down at the American. I prefer covered to bb, but either way, she can dole out one helluva dick suckin. A WSW named kiwi was also in her room when I got there, she was eager for cash, so I gave her a 10 spot to suck my balls at the same time. Overall. 30 bucks well spent.

Smoke

PatMyCrotch
11-06-12, 18:40
Heathe is outa the pokie and wow, for the little I spent it was mmm good, hwy host on bess hwy by the bowling alley, a little skinny but mmmm, a whoppin, no stress with me for a while.

P

Heftylover
11-08-12, 15:14
http://www.myfoxal.com/story/20043848/police-arrest-35-in-prostitution-sting-in-woodlawn

Heard about this on the news today. Hope none of you got caught up in it. Seems like BPD would have better things to do than this. I don't monger often in this area, but seems like when theirs a round-up over your way, it usually leads to one here in ttown.

Be careful.

Hefty

Justme205
11-08-12, 15:17
http://www.myfoxal.com/story/20043848/police-arrest-35-in-prostitution-sting-in-woodlawn

The Flash
11-08-12, 20:59
What will it cost if you get caught up in a mess like this.

Member #4703
11-08-12, 23:39
Embarrassment.

Why mess with the john's? Now the ones that have some "issues" on their record, if you're out there you deserve to get caught. IThe issue with prostitution is drugs. If BPD really wanted to do something, all they need to do is get one of these SW's and go to the source. She has to buy dope eventually. That's why she's out there to begin with. It ain't to save up to go to dental school. You eliminate the drugs, you eliminate the prostitutes. I know that's easier said than done, but if you want to kill a snake, cut it's head off.

What will it cost if you get caught up in a mess like this.

Cigar Smoke
11-09-12, 00:29
Damn! I don't monger often, every couple of weeks or so, and was planning a trip out that way tomorrow night. Where is a man to turn for a good cheap thrill? Hope all of you guys made it out in one piece. Looks like I need to roll out towards bessemer.

Smoke

Razorman
11-10-12, 15:16
Be careful with Besemmer area, there are more HE over there than SHE.

Damn! I don't monger often, every couple of weeks or so, and was planning a trip out that way tomorrow night. Where is a man to turn for a good cheap thrill? Hope all of you guys made it out in one piece. Looks like I need to roll out towards bessemer.

Smoke

Short C
11-10-12, 17:40
What will it cost if you get caught up in a mess like this.I don't know about here but I got popped in California, way back in the early 90's. It cost me:

$310 in court costs.

5 days in jail (community service)

Mandatory AIDS test.

Mandatory AIDS Awareness class (all I learned was how to clean my "works" before and after shooting up)

They published a large ad in one of the local newspapers saying " * (city) will not tolerate prostitution. Listed below are the names of men arrested for this crime the past week." My name was one of many listed.

Because I was in the military, it cost me being able to reenlist (after 11+ years) , not to mention my security clearance.

Pretty harsh slap for a guy just wanting a little nookie. Especially since I had just returned from the Philippines where practically all GI's, regardless of rank, freely partook of the bar girl scene. During my community service, I worked at a landfill with a ton of other guys and some of the girls that had been busted. The girls were giving $10 BJ's in private areas of where we worked. The person that was over us was a speed-freak and made it known that you could get out of your service for 10 hits of speed per day. He also took a cut of what the girls made. All-in-all, I felt rehabilitated by the whole affair.

Clark Kent
11-11-12, 01:35
This report lists the arrested.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Operation-Red-Light/S2ZwHWMoIUihEM5yVNAcSw.cspx

Member #4703
11-11-12, 10:33
Poor bastards. Glad I'm not one of them. It's shocking that 98% of the johns are black though. I would assumed they would have been hard at work or spending time with the family. Anyway. The white chick at 44 seconds is smoking hot. It's looks like she just got back from Glamour Shots. I probably would have stopped too on that one. And then you have Buckwheat at 22 seconds in the slideshow. Did they take her to the station in a convertable? I also like the militant negro in the last shot who looks like he just ate a persimmon. He's still trying to look tough for his homies. Probably trying to blame it on something white in the process.

This report lists the arrested.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Operation-Red-Light/S2ZwHWMoIUihEM5yVNAcSw.cspx

Hargow20
11-11-12, 12:12
I am always disgusted how the cops that the cops turn prostitution into a shame crime. The cops should be going after the pimps. They are the ones causing the problems. It is rude and disgusting to throw condoms after we do our business. This really stirs up the locals.

Poor bastards. Glad I'm not one of them. It's shocking that 98% of the johns are black though. I would assumed they would have been hard at work or spending time with the family. Anyway. The white chick at 44 seconds is smoking hot. It's looks like she just got back from Glamour Shots. I probably would have stopped too on that one. And then you have Buckwheat at 22 seconds in the slideshow. Did they take her to the station in a convertable? I also like the militant negro in the last shot who looks like he just ate a persimmon. He's still trying to look tough for his homies. Probably trying to blame it on something white in the process.

Clark Kent
11-11-12, 15:16
Well, on Wednesday afternoon I saw the BPD mobile headquarters and about 20 cop cars parked out on 1st down from the Motel 8. Then later on that night is when someone told me about the sweep they had going on. I'd not been out since the previous week, so I had no idea all that mess was happening. I think it's funny they're acting like there's an overabundance of SW in the area. I've seen no more than usual, really it's been sort of slow in my opinion.

Most of the girls have been wary and staying close to their place of business to begin with because of a rapist monger that's been going around since at least the summer. I've not posted much about this and won't give many public details about it right now. But as I said before a few months ago, it's a violent Ted Bundy type guy. He's picked up numerous girls and violently assaulted them. They know who he is, though, so it's only a matter of time.

Dick Shafter
11-11-12, 15:34
\During my community service, I worked at a landfill with a ton of other guys and some of the girls that had been busted. The girls were giving $10 BJ's in private areas of where we worked. The person that was over us was a speed-freak and made it known that you could get out of your service for 10 hits of speed per day. He also took a cut of what the girls made. All-in-all, I felt rehabilitated by the whole affair.Ha. Awesome