PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Zodrocket
11-07-13, 14:09
The other day I stopped by Foot Accupressure across the interstate from the Galleria. I wasn't expecting anything special. And they certainly didn't disappoint. I just went in looking for a relaxing massage and I won't be making that mistake again. Things started off with an upsell to a TS, which I don't mind as long as they keep the temperature warm enough that you don't have chills the rest of the session, so I agreed. As it turns out, that was the best part of the trip. Very thorough and relaxing, but after the wash down, another upsell, this time for the body scrub at an extra $10. Since it was my first time in the place, I figured I'd go for it and get the whole experience. It was good, but I could have lived without it. The first wash was more relaxing. Also, I wasn't expecting them to wash my hair but that was a nice little extra; just be forewarned if you have someone at home who isn't expecting you to come in with damp hair. The biggest problem was that they used a massage table with a pillow and towel in the shower. As they got wet, the pillow starts slipping through the face hole and burying your face in a water filled hole with a soaking wet towel is like being waterboarded. They table is also positioned a little too far down so, on the flip, you constantly have your face being sprayed with water. Not as relaxing as it may sound.

Onto the massage. Things started off with the young lady opting for more modern music and she wanted to use my phone to do it. I pulled up my player and handed it to her and she was off, zipping through my phone for a half second until I stopped her: mea culpa. She did finally pick a music station, which later in the session would be changed to-wait for it-modern Christmas music. Ever had your thighs massaged to Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is you?" I have. Now, onto the bad stuff. She started with walking on the back, something I usually enjoy, but this was the hardest rub I've ever had. I would have protested more, but she kept knocking the breathe out of me. Even when I told her to ease up a couple of times, it only lasted for about three seconds before she had it cranked back up. It was a thorough rub. My spleen has never felt more refreshed. And I have to give it to her, for a woman of 5'3" on a good day, she hides what must be 380 lbs very well.

Now with the extra long "body scrub" waterboarding and the hours of intense, almost ritualistic abuse of my ribcage, my hour was fast approaching. I got a light coat of oil on my legs while she whittled away the time for the next big upsell. Sadly, I accepted this last one for the additional thirty minutes. I don't know if it was my dauntless courage in the face of unspeakable horrors or simply that I wanted her to at least attempt to finish the massage. As it turns out, she wasn't interested in doing either. The next twenty minutes consisted of her practically sitting on the edge of the table lightly rubbing one leg (I'm not certain of the events of that day, but I'm pretty sure one leg didn't get rubbed at all). There was some intense teasing at this point, even though I wasn't expecting anything to come of it. I was able to confirm that expectation despite some more than casual brushes and slide of hand with the goods and a rather odd staring contest, cheeks spread, with the brown eye. She never did tell me who won, but I have to wonder what she saw looking into its depths.

In conclusion, I won't be going back. Next time I'm in the mood, I'll just have some one hose me down and beat me with a large stick. It's true that the other place (Panda I think) doesn't offer TS, but they do have a great massage (no extras) without the S&M.

Member #4703
11-07-13, 17:40
I called her multiple times a few days ago and could never get anyone to answer the phone. Glad I didn't now. Also tried calling the new place on 280 that says it's across from Logans and Chick Fil-A, and couldn't get anyone to answer.

http://bham.craigslist.org/thp/4169981709.html

407 603 1713.

80 for massage with nothing else on menu.

She's attractive, pics are her few years ago.

Good undraped massage but to teasing whatsoever.

Highway Man
11-07-13, 17:57
The other day I stopped by Foot Accupressure across the interstate from the Galleria.

In conclusion, I won't be going back. Next time I'm in the mood, I'll just have some one hose me down and beat me with a large stick. It's true that the other place (Panda I think) doesn't offer TS, but they do have a great massage (no extras) without the S&M.ROFLMAO. Excellent review.

Vscrtlvr
11-07-13, 17:58
Great report!! Was just getting ready to give it a try. Guess I will stick with Panda's great massage, nothing else. At least, I leave feeling great with no bruises or marks. Lol!.

[Inconclusion,Iwon'tbegoingback.NexttimeI'minthemood,I'lljusthavesomeonehosemedownandbeatmewithalargestick.It'struethattheotherplace(PandaIthink)doesn'tofferTS,buttheydohaveagreatmassage(noextras)withouttheS&M.[/QUOTE]

Member #4703
11-07-13, 18:07
That's gold dude. I made the mistake of getting the table shower the first time I went, and I've never been a fan of a TS no matter where it was at. But, as I posted when this happened, the part that made me ill was trying not to swallow a gallon of water that my head was squeezing out of this pillow. I get where you're coming from there. I went in there a few weeks ago because I hadn't been in awhile because I lke to give places a break and hope that the change up staff at some point. And when I went it seemed they did. I didn't recognize anyone and had a session with a tiny girl. Couldn't have weighed 100 lbs. I was undraped when she entered. Had no problem andf instead of massaging me from the floor, she basically sat, what felt like Indian style on my back and rubbed upper and lower body. It was one of those where you can only take so much and then you have to tell them it's time to flip over. So I did and she came up much like yours and sat at the edge of the table and massaged (if you can call it that) my hands and arms. So when she was doing the left hand my right hand went wondering around her chassis. Had no problems. Didn't balk one bit. She seemed to be really digging it. Finally after about a minute or two she says" you want massage me?" I said sure and my thought was hell yea, here we go. So she gets on the table face down, and me, naked as a baby climbs on top of her and starts massaging the shit out of her. I mean there wasn't a place my hands and fingers didn't go. After awhile I pull up her scrub top and undo her bra. No protesting whatsoever. I was like, here we go. I rub her back and side boob area and after about 2-3 minutes of this I can't stand it anymore so I tell her to flip over thinking I'm fixing to go to town on these titties. But when she flips over she crosses her arms over her chest and will not move them, despite my efforts. So again I'm on top of her, crank in the wind and she says "ok, hour up, thank you. I get you hot towel." So I protest a little to no avail and she gets up, hooks the bra and off she goes. She comes back in a min or so with a towel and says' clean off." So I just came right out with "hey why don't you towel this off", as I ponted to my schlong. She says "Oh, you can all you want, here's oil." And just takes off. So I'm sitting there thinking "I'm not about to handle myself." So I dress and head up front and she has the customary cup of water waiting. I take a drink and give her $60 and she looks at me puzzled and says "is the dollar my tip?" I said " no, to get a tip you actually have to deserve a tip." And I took my buck and hit the road. But there was a girl there at the desk named Hylen that seemed like she would be down for a good time. I have never been more confused at an establishment.

The other day I stopped by Foot Accupressure across the interstate from the Galleria. I wasn't expecting anything special. And they certainly didn't disappoint. I just went in looking for a relaxing massage and I won't be making that mistake again. Things started off with an upsell to a TS, which I don't mind as long as they keep the temperature warm enough that you don't have chills the rest of the session, so I agreed. As it turns out, that was the best part of the trip. Very thorough and relaxing, but after the wash down, another upsell, this time for the body scrub at an extra $10. Since it was my first time in the place, I figured I'd go for it and get the whole experience. It was good, but I could have lived without it. The first wash was more relaxing. Also, I wasn't expecting them to wash my hair but that was a nice little extra; just be forewarned if you have someone at home who isn't expecting you to come in with damp hair. The biggest problem was that they used a massage table with a pillow and towel in the shower. As they got wet, the pillow starts slipping through the face hole and burying your face in a water filled hole with a soaking wet towel is like being waterboarded. They table is also positioned a little too far down so, on the flip, you constantly have your face being sprayed with water. Not as relaxing as it may sound.

Onto the massage. Things started off with the young lady opting for more modern music and she wanted to use my phone to do it. I pulled up my player and handed it to her and she was off, zipping through my phone for a half second until I stopped her: mea culpa. She did finally pick a music station, which later in the session would be changed to-wait for it-modern Christmas music. Ever had your thighs massaged to Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is you?" I have. Now, onto the bad stuff. She started with walking on the back, something I usually enjoy, but this was the hardest rub I've ever had. I would have protested more, but she kept knocking the breathe out of me. Even when I told her to ease up a couple of times, it only lasted for about three seconds before she had it cranked back up. It was a thorough rub. My spleen has never felt more refreshed. And I have to give it to her, for a woman of 5'3" on a good day, she hides what must be 380 lbs very well.

Now with the extra long "body scrub" waterboarding and the hours of intense, almost ritualistic abuse of my ribcage, my hour was fast approaching. I got a light coat of oil on my legs while she whittled away the time for the next big upsell. Sadly, I accepted this last one for the additional thirty minutes. I don't know if it was my dauntless courage in the face of unspeakable horrors or simply that I wanted her to at least attempt to finish the massage. As it turns out, she wasn't interested in doing either. The next twenty minutes consisted of her practically sitting on the edge of the table lightly rubbing one leg (I'm not certain of the events of that day, but I'm pretty sure one leg didn't get rubbed at all). There was some intense teasing at this point, even though I wasn't expecting anything to come of it. I was able to confirm that expectation despite some more than casual brushes and slide of hand with the goods and a rather odd staring contest, cheeks spread, with the brown eye. She never did tell me who won, but I have to wonder what she saw looking into its depths.

In conclusion, I won't be going back. Next time I'm in the mood, I'll just have some one hose me down and beat me with a large stick. It's true that the other place (Panda I think) doesn't offer TS, but they do have a great massage (no extras) without the S&M.

TideLover
11-07-13, 18:13
I called her multiple times a few days ago and could never get anyone to answer the phone. Glad I didn't now. Also tried calling the new place on 280 that says it's across from Logans and Chick Fil-A, and couldn't get anyone to answer.Yeah, it was hard to get her on phone.. I know her phone buzzed the whole hour I was there. Her ad was defiantly misleading, that's why I posted after seeing her.

Where did you see place on 280? Be curious to know more if someone checks it out.

TideLover
11-07-13, 18:26
The beginning of a great AMP novel!

I haven't been to Hoover in a long time, but saw Fiona last. Nothing but a tease and she does use her feet. Yes the trip there can easily get expensive.

Spider man, that's funny stuff. Du was the best they ever had working there. Again, it's becoming rare to find an AMP that offers anymore.

That's gold dude. I made the mistake of getting the table shower the first time I went, and I've never been a fan of a TS no matter where it was at. But, as I posted when this happened, the part that made me ill was trying not to swallow a gallon of water that my head was squeezing out of this pillow. I get where you're coming from there. I went in there a few weeks ago because I hadn't been in awhile because I lke to give places a break and hope that the change up staff at some point. And when I went it seemed they did. I didn't recognize anyone and had a session with a tiny girl. Couldn't have weighed 100 lbs. I was undraped when she entered. Had no problem andf instead of massaging me from the floor, she basically sat, what felt like Indian style on my back and rubbed upper and lower body. It was one of those where you can only take so much and then you have to tell them it's time to flip over. So I did and she came up much like yours and sat at the edge of the table and massaged (if you can call it that) my hands and arms. So when she was doing the left hand my right hand went wondering around her chassis. Had no problems. Didn't balk one bit. She seemed to be really digging it. Finally after about a minute or two she says" you want massage me?" I said sure and my thought was hell yea, here we go. So she gets on the table face down, and me, naked as a baby climbs on top of her and starts massaging the shit out of her. I mean there wasn't a place my hands and fingers didn't go. After awhile I pull up her scrub top and undo her bra. No protesting whatsoever. I was like, here we go. I rub her back and side boob area and after about 2-3 minutes of this I can't stand it anymore so I tell her to flip over thinking I'm fixing to go to town on these titties. But when she flips over she crosses her arms over her chest and will not move them, despite my efforts. So again I'm on top of her, crank in the wind and she says "ok, hour up, thank you. I get you hot towel." So I protest a little to no avail and she gets up, hooks the bra and off she goes. She comes back in a min or so with a towel and says' clean off." So I just came right out with "hey why don't you towel this off", as I ponted to my schlong. She says "Oh, you can all you want, here's oil." And just takes off. So I'm sitting there thinking "I'm not about to handle myself." So I dress and head up front and she has the customary cup of water waiting. I take a drink and give her $60 and she looks at me puzzled and says "is the dollar my tip?" I said " no, to get a tip you actually have to deserve a tip." And I took my buck and hit the road. But there was a girl there at the desk named Hylen that seemed like she would be down for a good time. I have never been more confused at an establishment.

Zodrocket
11-07-13, 18:54
Dude, were you in the room watching me! LOL "Sure, let me give you an extra $40 so I can do your job. You just lay there and relax. And don't you worry about the hall way either; I'll have that swept up in a jif, just as soon as I overcome the shame of wanking it over here in the corner by myself.

And no, the one at the desk isn't any better if her name is "Hailey"-ish. Not really sure but it had an "H." They should just name it "City Rub" and stick it in South Park.

That's gold dude. Finally after about a minute or two she says" you want massage me?" I said sure and my thought was hell yea, here we go. So she gets on the table face down, and me, naked as a baby climbs on top of her and starts massaging the shit out of her. I mean there wasn't a place my hands and fingers didn't go. After awhile I pull up her scrub top and undo her bra. No protesting whatsoever. I was like, here we go. I rub her back and side boob area and after about 2-3 minutes of this I can't stand it anymore so I tell her to flip over thinking I'm fixing to go to town on these titties. But when she flips over she crosses her arms over her chest and will not move them, despite my efforts. So again I'm on top of her, crank in the wind and she says "ok, hour up, thank you. I get you hot towel." So I protest a little to no avail and she gets up, hooks the bra and off she goes.

Member #4703
11-07-13, 21:11
This chick was named Hylen. She wrote it on a card. The reason I thought the way I did was the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra and the turkey's were done. I might give it the old college try pretty soon.

Dude, were you in the room watching me! LOL "Sure, let me give you an extra $40 so I can do your job. You just lay there and relax. And don't you worry about the hall way either; I'll have that swept up in a jif, just as soon as I overcome the shame of wanking it over here in the corner by myself.

And no, the one at the desk isn't any better if her name is "Hailey"-ish. Not really sure but it had an "H." They should just name it "City Rub" and stick it in South Park.

DirtySouth19
11-12-13, 20:29
Hey guys still new to the hobby but thought I would give my first report. Went to both the Alabaster AMP and Panda last week and really enjoyed both. Alabaster had the better massage and the ts was an added bonus while panda def. Had the better looking girl but she was rude about asking for a tip as I left although I felt it unnecessary because she was only doing what she was paid to do and didn't even give a good tease. All in all I don't think there are extras to be had at either but that could be cause I'm new to this.

Highway Man
11-13-13, 00:15
I'll have that swept up in a jif, just as soon as I overcome the shame of wanking it over here in the corner by myself.

They should just name it "City Rub" and stick it in South Park.These last 3 or 4 posts have been the funniest shit I have read in a long time. Thanks for the laugh. Its hilarious how these girls will hand you a bottle of oil and tell you to go at it, then want a tip. I have done some bizarre stuff in my day, but tipping a girl for bringing me some oil will never make the list. A while back I did have a really large and unattractive one at the Alabaster spa do some heavy teasing of the boys during the table shower, then squirt shampoo all over Junior Johnson and told me I could get busy with him. I gave her my best you got to be freaking kidding me look and she messed around with the twins but wouldn't handle business. No tip. It may have gone better if I had kept my hat on. I wonder if they make a version in Chinese?

TideLover
11-13-13, 15:14
Hey guys still new to the hobby but thought I would give my first report. Went to both the Alabaster AMP and Panda last week and really enjoyed both. Alabaster had the better massage and the ts was an added bonus while panda def. Had the better looking girl but she was rude about asking for a tip as I left although I felt it unnecessary because she was only doing what she was paid to do and didn't even give a good tease. All in all I don't think there are extras to be had at either but that could be cause I'm new to this.You're right, nothing to be had at those two except a massage. Might get a tease every now and then.

Member #4703
11-13-13, 17:27
I've never been to the one in Alabaster but if it's like Panda, the problem lies with the curtains for doors. And it always seems like someone is either coming in or leaving, or is in the next room. Or the phone rings and someone leaves to go answer it. There are things to be had, in a way, if the right girl is there (at Panda). There have been a few that will let you suck on their titties, rub their crotch, squeeze a little ass, etc. And some have had no problem with things like that. The problem is you're going to have to take care of yourself. There was one time where all of the above was achieved while she played with my balls, as I hammered away on myself. Believe me I tried to place it in her hands, but she just playfully slapped it away. And I think I tipped 10-15 bucks which was well worth it. They understand the drill, and they pretty much know why we are all there. I don't know why they just don't give in. But you are right about the tipping. If they don't do domething to you, or you to them, fuck that tipping shit. It's like I told that chick the other day. "You didn't do anything to get a tip.

Hey guys still new to the hobby but thought I would give my first report. Went to both the Alabaster AMP and Panda last week and really enjoyed both. Alabaster had the better massage and the ts was an added bonus while panda def. Had the better looking girl but she was rude about asking for a tip as I left although I felt it unnecessary because she was only doing what she was paid to do and didn't even give a good tease. All in all I don't think there are extras to be had at either but that could be cause I'm new to this.

TideLover
11-13-13, 21:04
I've never been to the one in Alabaster but if it's like Panda, the problem lies with the curtains for doors. And it always seems like someone is either coming in or leaving, or is in the next room. Or the phone rings and someone leaves to go answer it. There are things to be had, in a way, if the right girl is there (at Panda). There have been a few that will let you suck on their titties, rub their crotch, squeeze a little ass, etc. And some have had no problem with things like that. The problem is you're going to have to take care of yourself. There was one time where all of the above was achieved while she played with my balls, as I hammered away on myself. Believe me I tried to place it in her hands, but she just playfully slapped it away. And I think I tipped 10-15 bucks which was well worth it. They understand the drill, and they pretty much know why we are all there. I don't know why they just don't give in. But you are right about the tipping. If they don't do domething to you, or you to them, fuck that tipping shit. It's like I told that chick the other day. "You didn't do anything to get a tip.The curtain doors suck.. The first time I went to Alabaster, as I walk by a room and the curtain was only closed half way and some dude on his back undraped.. Not the visual I wanted going into my massage. I use to go see Cindy at Alabaster, which was well worth the trip. But the others I've seen only allowed self-service. Panda, I did get to play with tits once but it's always been self serve too. I don't care for jerking my own schlong during massage. Don't know why they think they'll get in trouble, it's a massage. I believe, according to law, the client should be draped. I rarely get draped unless they require it. Most will just leave it off and deliberately rub close even graze your schlong and balls to get you hard and leave you hanging.

Member #4703
11-14-13, 19:44
Stopped by the new H Massage on 280, across from Chic Fil A. Massage was a bit pricey and a little lackluster but her hands roamed free and eventually she tended to my business while I lay face down. Never had that before. I had to lift my ass a little while she went under the chassis. Didn't speak much English and didn't understand her name, but go give it a shot. See what you come up with.

Bully
11-16-13, 18:55
Stopped by the new H Massage on 280, across from Chic Fil A. Massage was a bit pricey and a little lackluster but her hands roamed free and eventually she tended to my business while I lay face down. Never had that before. I had to lift my ass a little while she went under the chassis. Didn't speak much English and didn't understand her name, but go give it a shot. See what you come up with.Ran into the guy from Foot in Hoover, and he said Lily (from Hoover) was working at H, but a couple of other girls were coming.

Bully
11-16-13, 19:50
Stopped by the new H Massage on 280, across from Chic Fil A. Massage was a bit pricey and a little lackluster but her hands roamed free and eventually she tended to my business while I lay face down. Never had that before. I had to lift my ass a little while she went under the chassis. Didn't speak much English and didn't understand her name, but go give it a shot. See what you come up with.Prices same as Hoover ($79/ hr I think)?

Serious69
11-17-13, 14:17
Same folks from Houlang run this I think. I went in and nothing doing for me.

NoPainNoGain
11-19-13, 00:56
Hey guys, been behind the scenes going around AMPs pretty much, thought it's time for me to leave some reviews about one's I've visited.

Panda as far as I've experienced, good massage, but nothing else, I've not actually tried flipping over over there at all.

H massage tried it recently, but I've not gotten any extra service there, pretty much covered all the way.

The only place I've had luck is VIP, but then again you kinda expect HEs there in the first place.

As for Foot. Well I don't quite know how I feel about that place yet. I just recently went for the first time and when it was time to use her foot, it was basically all butt action from there. It was sort of a prostate massage with her feet, which oddly enough was a weird feeling because at one point I'm thinking she better not bust my nut doing this or give me the proverbial "foot in my ass", but then at the same time I was, aroused? And then on the flip, totally hard, she didn't cover, massaged pretty near my shaft for a while, but declined a HJ. Blue balled...again.

Might give foot another try next time to see what happens.

Member #4703
11-19-13, 18:14
You're going to leave there with blue nuts everytime unless you want to take matters in your own hands. That foot shit feels good in certain spots, but it's really just a lazy ass way to do a massage. And without a good massage at these places, you have nothing to show for the money you've spent. So, they're not going to do anything sexual wih you. Their objective is to do what they are doing with you. Tease you a little and get you to come back. Maybe tease you some more, get you to come back. And by then with the money you've spent you could've went to VIP and got balls deep in something.

Hey guys, been behind the scenes going around AMPs pretty much, thought it's time for me to leave some reviews about one's I've visit0ed.

Panda as far as I've experienced, good massage, but nothing else, I've not actually tried flipping over over there at all.

H massage tried it recently, but I've not gotten any extra service there, pretty much covered all the way.

The only place I've had luck is VIP, but then again you kinda expect HEs there in the first place.

As for Foot. Well I don't quite know how I feel about that place yet. I just recently went for the first time and when it was time to use her foot, it was basically all butt action from there. It was sort of a prostate massage with her feet, which oddly enough was a weird feeling because at one point I'm thinking she better not bust my nut doing this or give me the proverbial "foot in my ass", but then at the same time I was, aroused? And then on the flip, totally hard, she didn't cover, massaged pretty near my shaft for a while, but declined a HJ. Blue balled...again.

Might give foot another try next time to see what happens.

Highway Man
11-19-13, 18:31
You're going to leave there with blue nuts everytime unless you want to take matters in your own hands. That foot shit feels good in certain spots, but it's really just a lazy ass way to do a massage. And without a good massage at these places, you have nothing to show for the money you've spent. So, they're not going to do anything sexual wih you. Their objective is to do what they are doing with you. Tease you a little and get you to come back. Maybe tease you some more, get you to come back. And by then with the money you've spent you could've went to VIP and got balls deep in something.I agree 100%. Its like paying good money to watch a chef prepare a nice meal, then going out back and fixing a sandwich in the alley. It is strange to me to jerk off in front of somebody who is only waiting on you to get done so they can change the sheets (hopefully) for the next victim.

TideLover
11-19-13, 20:45
Ran into the guy from Foot in Hoover, and he said Lily (from Hoover) was working at H, but a couple of other girls were coming.Mr. Houling owns H, Hoover FA, and Houling in Vestavia. I went in and he was there along with two girls from Hoover FA. Hour massage is 75, there is no ts and I saw four massage rooms, 3 with curtain doors and one with regular door. Massage wasn't great and I had to be draped the whole time. There wasn't even a tease. I won't be going back for 75, especially when you can go to Panda for 50.

TideLover
11-19-13, 20:59
You're going to leave there with blue nuts everytime unless you want to take matters in your own hands. That foot shit feels good in certain spots, but it's really just a lazy ass way to do a massage. And without a good massage at these places, you have nothing to show for the money you've spent. So, they're not going to do anything sexual wih you. Their objective is to do what they are doing with you. Tease you a little and get you to come back. Maybe tease you some more, get you to come back. And by then with the money you've spent you could've went to VIP and got balls deep in something.I know it worked for me. Get massage with a tease, draws me back few more time only for the same tease or stroking my own schlong. I believe the next time I end up power stroking my own schlong, I might have to leave my mark on a wall as she steps out and get a towel to clean up. So next time you're laying face up and you see dried pearls on the ceiling or high on a wall, you'll know Tidelover wuz here..

Bully
11-20-13, 15:15
Mr. Houling owns H, Hoover FA, and Houling in Vestavia. I went in and he was there along with two girls from Hoover FA. Hour massage is 75, there is no ts and I saw four massage rooms, 3 with curtain doors and one with regular door. Massage wasn't great and I had to be draped the whole time. There wasn't even a tease. I won't be going back for 75, especially when you can go to Panda for 50.Is that the tubby guy?

TideLover
11-20-13, 16:33
Is that the tubby guy?He's older guy I'd say late 60's.

RubnTugn
11-24-13, 00:50
Has anyone been to see this provider, her add sounds iteresting. She's got a local number!

Looking for a report before I take a chance.

Tug.

TideLover
11-24-13, 10:57
Has anyone been to see this provider, her add sounds iteresting. She's got a local number!

Tug.I've called multiple times and no answer or option to leave VM. I've texted and got response a week later.. So no I haven't.

Member #4703
11-24-13, 15:13
That's funny. I tried to call her a few days ago and got no answer and no VM had been set up. No call back or nothing. Anyway went to Foot as I wanted to try Halen out. I called beforehand to make sure she was there. When I got there the small chick I had last time seemed really disapointed that I was seeing someone else. I had to piss when I got there and she led me all the way back to the bathroom, holding my hand, and being very flirtatious. You'll never figure these girls out, so why try. told her I wanted an hour. Anyway Halen comes in. She's probably in her 40's. Not bad. Has a nice tight figure. I wasn't draped when she came in and she put the sheet over my ass and legs. My first thought was "great, another ball buster." Massage was so-so. More of a firm rub, than anything clinical. She gets down to my lower half and leaves the sheet on to massage. After about 2-3 minutes of this I just take the sheet and throw it right off. She didn't put it back on and continued to massage. It had felt about that time to flip over and all of a sudden she says something that resembled "more time." Isaid "excuse me" and she pulls out 2 sheets of paper out of her pocket that had 4-5 different amounts of time. Such as 15 min, 30, etc. I said "what the hell is that?" And when I say she knows zero English, it would be an understatement. I looked at the clock and I had been there about 40 mins, and tried to tell her that with a 60 min massage, you get 30 min front, and 30 back. Well, trying to get her to understand that, it would've been easier to teach Calculus to a newborn. All sshe kept saying was more time and pointing at this paper. At this point I was beginning to get a little pissed. Well, she leaves and call out something in Chinese or whatever she was speaking. Well in comes another woman, who btw was hot as shit. I don't know who she was but she was fine. Was wearing a tight t-shirt and had some big fucking titties. Anyway these two go to jabbring back and forth. Big tittied girl tells me "more time" and I tell her I had 60 min and my time wasn't up. She didn't do anything on the frontside. Well she jabbers at her again then leaves and Halen motions to turn over. So I do and she starts with the face massage and scalp deal, which is the least of my reasons for being there. And again I'm draped. After 5 min or so, she gives me the paper and starts with the more time shit again. At that point I just got up, threw the sheet of and pointed at my dick, and motioned her over. I'm sitting at the edge of the table and she is in the middle of me holding a towel around my unit, as if there was going to be overspray. I knew she wasn't going to understand a damn word I said, so I just pointe at her tits and to my surprise, she lifted her shirt up and I proceeded to suck on her titties. Meanwhile she takes my cock in her hand, albeit coverd with a towel and jacks on it a little bit. I made a motion, waving off the towel and she takes it incovered for a stroke or 10. When she was doing that I motioned at her belt, and again to my surprise she undid her belt and pulled her pants and her pantied down very slightly. Just far enough where I could play with her button and finger bang her some. After about 3-4 min of this she starts to pull up her pants, pull her shirt down and points at the clock. At this point I had been there past an hour. I knew that in about a min or so I was going to be a little lighter. I motioned her back over and she starts jacking and in about 45 secs, I completely ruin one of their towels. She goes over and gets a hot towel, hands it to me and starts asking for a tip. Well, I wasn't going tot tell her all I had was $60. So I just motion ok and get dressed. When i got done she's waiting outside and still asking about a tip.Well, nothing I could do. Should've had one for her, but what the hell. We go up to the counter and small girl says "59" and I give her $60 and drink my cup of water. Well Halen comes over and starts pointing at the fucking at the fucking price list again and small girl says "have a nice evening." I say thank you and start to leave. And from the time I got arms length from the door to about the steps, all I heard behind me was "tip", "tip", "tip" and at that point I was the one that couldn't understand English. So give it a shot. Maybe there is more to be had with her. Maybe buying extra time will lead to something else. who knows. At least she might not be so worried about looking at the clock.
QUOTE=RubnTugn;1937332]Has anyone been to see this provider, her add sounds iteresting. She's got a local number!

Tug.[/QUOTE]

Member #5774
11-27-13, 13:20
So up for thanksgiving, if I go to foot is there any suggestions or someone I should ask for? Thanks on advance for the advice.

DirtySouth19
11-28-13, 00:02
Went for just a massage today got a new chick. Her massage was terrible rubbing the same place over and over. Then on the ts as soon as she saw my cock she was done.

Member #5774
11-28-13, 10:45
So I went to foot and Hoover had Fiona hour and a half massage with the scrub and when I answed for anymore she said no. Decent massage lots of teasing which is a little bit frustrating.

TideLover
11-28-13, 18:15
So I went to foot and Hoover had Fiona hour and a half massage with the scrub and when I answed for anymore she said no. Decent massage lots of teasing which is a little bit frustrating.Yes, that's about all you get. Not the mention the rib crushing massage with her feet. Then on your back, she'll tease like hell.

TideLover
11-28-13, 18:17
Went for just a massage today got a new chick. Her massage was terrible rubbing the same place over and over. Then on the ts as soon as she saw my cock she was done.Thanks, that just confirms why I'm Done with that place.

SilverDawg
11-28-13, 18:53
Yes, that's about all you get. Not the mention the rib crushing massage with her feet. Then on your back, she'll tease like hell.Have had Fiona a couple of times. The rough massage for me was what I wanted so it was fine. She definitely will put the tease on but just can't / won't grasp the pointer during massage but will a little with the glove during ts. Will do a nice upper groin rub and rub the twins a little while I finished the pointer and that also was fine cause I hate leaving blue.

Member #4703
11-29-13, 20:04
Why didn't you try Halen? I gave ya'll the inside info. That Fiona chick I think is related to the owner. Or maybe the owner doesn't know wha goes on there sometimes. The last time I saw Fiona there was an older man and woman there when I arrived and Fiona was on her best behavior. Everything covered. Legit deal. Maybe mommy and daddy was there that day.

So I went to foot and Hoover had Fiona hour and a half massage with the scrub and when I answed for anymore she said no. Decent massage lots of teasing which is a little bit frustrating.

TideLover
12-02-13, 17:32
Why didn't you try Halen? I gave ya'll the inside info. That Fiona chick I think is related to the owner. Or maybe the owner doesn't know wha goes on there sometimes. The last time I saw Fiona there was an older man and woman there when I arrived and Fiona was on her best behavior. Everything covered. Legit deal. Maybe mommy and daddy was there that day.Halen don't work there anymore.

TideLover
12-06-13, 14:56
I believe I'm done going to this place. It has the best ts around but the massage quality sux donkey balls. I went in and got the hour, young chick comes in to give massage. She sits on my ass as she rubs my back, which wasn't too bad. Then she slides down and sits between my legs and uses her feet on my ass that is very half passed.. I became bord after 5 minutes on that. Then she get off the table and does a quick leg rub and spends a lot of time on my feet, so much time, she falls asleep. I wake her, she says flip over and does quick massage on my head and face and little chest and belly. Then says done, no leg / thigh rub at all..WTF.

Zodrocket
12-07-13, 14:57
The massage isn't good enough to warrant going back. If I knew for a fact that nothing was available except a good massage and a good, fun tease (there is a difference between a good tease and a frustrating one) I'd still probably frequent the place for the massage and atmosphere. With foot you get none of the above.

I believe I'm done going to this place. It has the best ts around but the massage quality sux donkey balls. I went in and got the hour, young chick comes in to give massage. She sits on my ass as she rubs my back, which wasn't too bad. Then she slides down and sits between my legs and uses her feet on my ass that is very half passed.. I became bord after 5 minutes on that. Then she get off the table and does a quick leg rub and spends a lot of time on my feet, so much time, she falls asleep. I wake her, she says flip over and does quick massage on my head and face and little chest and belly. Then says done, no leg / thigh rub at all..WTF.

TideLover
12-07-13, 16:04
The massage isn't good enough to warrant going back. If I knew for a fact that nothing was available except a good massage and a good, fun tease (there is a difference between a good tease and a frustrating one) I'd still probably frequent the place for the massage and atmosphere. With foot you get none of the above.I went to check out a certain one that was no longer there. Should have left after I walked in and went to my ace in the hole. I do like variety, and that will cost me many frustrations and $.

Member #4802
12-09-13, 15:37
The massage isn't good enough to warrant going back. If I knew for a fact that nothing was available except a good massage and a good, fun tease (there is a difference between a good tease and a frustrating one) I'd still probably frequent the place for the massage and atmosphere. With foot you get none of the above.Agreed, agreed. Love the table shower, but the massage quality is the worst of the similar places in town, by far. The reliance on the "back-walking" thing (which I don't particularly enjoy or find arousing) is its downfall. I won't be back.

The weirdness with the one girl and the "you massage me now?" thing, which I and others have experienced, is also quite bizarre. Fuck that.- I'm not paying you to let me massage your back. Let me massage your front, and maybe we'll talk.

DuckHed
12-14-13, 13:07
Not sure if she is the girl in those pics but she is a big tall AA girl and overall doesn't look too bad. But don't waste your time and money on this one if you're looking for a good or even a decent rub down. Massage is non existence and service sucked. She constantly paused to answer her damn phone to book more sessions. For one bill I got 5 minutes of rub on my back and a CBJ after flip.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-frills-no-gimmicks-80-incalls-available-now-21/9033373

Buff9999
12-15-13, 16:06
Not sure if she is the girl in those pics but she is a big tall AA girl and overall doesn't look too bad. But don't waste your time and money on this one if you're looking for a good or even a decent rub down. Massage is non existence and service sucked. She constantly paused to answer her damn phone to book more sessions. For one bill I got 5 minutes of rub on my back and a CBJ after flip.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-frills-no-gimmicks-80-incalls-available-now-21/9033373This is definitely the kind of providers that need to be avoided at all cost. Nothing but a rip-off.

TideLover
12-15-13, 22:42

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-frills-no-gimmicks-80-incalls-available-now-21/9033373

[QUOTE=Soccer2010]This one looked okay so out of curiosity I gave a call. She said she is the girl in the pics and her massage is 80 for a full hour so I went for it. That was a mistake. Not sure if she was the same girl as the one in the pics but she was not bad looking. Her massage sucked. I was ready to leave after She rubbed my back for maybe 5 mins. I turned over. She gave me a option of hj or CBJ for ending. I went for the latter. It was decent. Again there was no massage so for 80 I got a CBJ. Before i left She said she has upgrades, I said maybe next time.
Just in case you were wondering about this one!!

This what he had to say last week about Charm

Drsmooth1
12-16-13, 13:42
Any experience with this one?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-college-girl-21/9172871

Skooch
12-16-13, 16:45
Saw Jennifer the last 2 visits. Very attractive, great DD naturals, decent massage, on the flip Russian, CBJ which was excellent, her spread on table me standing, then doggie and finished cowgirl. $60 plus $120 Definitely will repeat and have! Likes to talk dirty as well.

Serious69
12-17-13, 21:13
Don't do it. She's huge, nasty and in a disgusting part of town.

Any experience with this one?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-college-girl-21/9172871

DuckHed
12-19-13, 00:17
Was going to TOFTT but I couldn't get her to answer her phone or reply to my texts.

I'm thinking she may not be real. Anyone has anything on this one?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blissful-sensual-touch-full-body-massage-28/7824287

TwoWheelSx4
12-19-13, 17:41
Was going to TOFTT but I couldn't get her to answer her phone or reply to my texts.

I'm thinking she may not be real. Anyone has anything on this one?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blissful-sensual-touch-full-body-massage-28/7824287I saw her back in the summer.. Not her in the pics and she will upsell you on the ending.

Would not repeat.

DuckHed
12-19-13, 19:21
I saw her back in the summer.. Not her in the pics and she will upsell you on the ending.
Would not repeat.Asks for $125 and upsells on the ending. Fuck that!

Thanks man. You just saved me some dough!

Bham451
12-19-13, 19:37
I have seen a few escorts on BP and been following the reviews on soft hands girls. So I called Tiffany London to se about making an apointment and what all it entailed. She said $.40 for message plus $50 for her to be nude. No BJ unless I wanted FS which is $500. She seemed awesome to be with smart sexy and all but. If for only $10 dollars more I can have a FS HOTTY why would I want a massage. Not asking to be a smart guy, just feel like I may be missing something.

DuckHed
12-20-13, 11:57
I have seen a few escorts on BP and been following the reviews on soft hands girls. So I called Tiffany London to se about making an apointment and what all it entailed. She said $.40 for message plus $50 for her to be nude. No BJ unless I wanted FS which is $500. She seemed awesome to be with smart sexy and all but. If for only $10 dollars more I can have a FS HOTTY why would I want a massage. Not asking to be a smart guy, just feel like I may be missing something.I saw her once several months ago. She is fat, a BBW with huge tits. She was very personable and massage quality was decent but nothing to write home about. For 140 she gave a 45 min massage with HJ ending and she exposed her tits after the flip. To be honest it would have not hurt my feelings if she had kept them covered. Overall Not good enough for repeat at that price.

She asked you for 50 more to be nude. Fuck that, wouldn't care to see that fat ass naked anyway. And 500 for FS? What was she smoking? She must be out of her fucking mind, who wants to fuck that fat ass anyway. Or maybe she just didn't want to do it.

Like you said there are others to choose from for FS. She ain't for that!

She comes to Bham often so as other new nomads mostly from Atlanta. The business must be good for them here in Bham. Problem is most are worthless!! The good ones don't have to travel ai guess.

I like a good sensual rub with a little extra every now and then but don't care to drop more than 100 or maybe 120.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/caring-massages-and-here-a-very-short-visit-37/5961093

DuckHed
12-20-13, 12:54
Have seen this one a couple of times. Bham local; pics in the ad are indeed hers. She has a killer body for her age. Said she is a body trainer which seemed to be true. She has big mm boobs. The sensual massage and body to body rub was decent. After the flip she got totally nude, touching her all over was encouraged and the HJ ending was slow and awesome.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-tantra-therapeutic-limited-appointments-36/7605763

TideLover
12-20-13, 18:02
I saw her last year and talked her down to 120.. Not worth another visit for just a massage and HJ. Yes, she is huge but very nice. She told me FS would be 500 too, I bet she doesn't get many takers.

I saw her once several months ago. She is fat, a BBW with huge tits. She was very personable and massage quality was decent but nothing to write home about. For 140 she gave a 45 min massage with HJ ending and she exposed her tits after the flip. To be honest it would have not hurt my feelings if she had kept them covered. Overall Not good enough for repeat at that price.

She asked you for 50 more to be nude. Fuck that, wouldn't care to see that fat ass naked anyway. And 500 for FS? What was she smoking? She must be out of her fucking mind, who wants to fuck that fat ass anyway. Or maybe she just didn't want to do it.

Like you said there are others to choose from for FS. She ain't for that!

She comes to Bham often so as other new nomads mostly from Atlanta. The business must be good for them here in Bham. Problem is most are worthless!! The good ones don't have to travel ai guess.

I like a good sensual rub with a little extra every now and then but don't care to drop more than 100 or maybe 120.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/caring-massages-and-here-a-very-short-visit-37/5961093

Member #4703
12-20-13, 19:30
What pics? All it ever shows is her fucking eyes.

Have seen this one a couple of times. Bham local; pics in the ad are indeed hers. She has a killer body for her age. Said she is a body trainer which seemed to be true. She has big mm boobs. The sensual massage and body to body rub was decent. After the flip she got totally nude, touching her all over was encouraged and the HJ ending was slow and awesome.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-tantra-therapeutic-limited-appointments-36/7605763

Member #4703
12-20-13, 19:40
Hell, you can find a fat chick like that anywhere in town that's dying for someone to fuck them. $500? With those clothes off I'm guessing she has the body of a bean bag chair filled with laundry. As I've said on here many times. If a girl is from Atlanta, Dallas, Miami, etc. Why in the shit would she waste her time coming to bham? If she's good at what she does and offers reasonanble prices, she shouldn't be coming. I don't know all the reasons why they would travel, but having a shitty reputation and being lousy at what you do is one of them. Think about it this way. If you guys were in Miami, would you come to Oxmoor Rd to look for pussy? Don't think so. Unless you had the rep for being a the-bag and you couldn't get laid in a morgue. As with produce, buy local.

I have seen a few escorts on BP and been following the reviews on soft hands girls. So I called Tiffany London to se about making an apointment and what all it entailed. She said $.40 for message plus $50 for her to be nude. No BJ unless I wanted FS which is $500. She seemed awesome to be with smart sexy and all but. If for only $10 dollars more I can have a FS HOTTY why would I want a massage. Not asking to be a smart guy, just feel like I may be missing something.

DuckHed
12-20-13, 19:48
What pics? All it ever shows is her fucking eyes.She must have changed her ad or something. I have noticed she does not keep her ad up for long. She usually delets them later the same day or the following. Here is another site with her pics. I don't think the number in that ad is correct.

http://massagetroll.com/birmingham-massages/205-862-6473/?pid=5488038

TideLover
12-20-13, 21:59
Hell, you can find a fat chick like that anywhere in town that's dying for someone to fuck them. $500? With those clothes off I'm guessing she has the body of a bean bag chair filled with laundry. As I've said on here many times. If a girl is from Atlanta, Dallas, Miami, etc. Why in the shit would she waste her time coming to bham? If she's good at what she does and offers reasonanble prices, she shouldn't be coming. I don't know all the reasons why they would travel, but having a shitty reputation and being lousy at what you do is one of them. Think about it this way. If you guys were in Miami, would you come to Oxmoor Rd to look for pussy? Don't think so. Unless you had the rep for being a the-bag and you couldn't get laid in a morgue. As with produce, buy local.Yes you are absolutely right! Right off I can only think of one that was from Atl that was half way descent all the rest have been disappointing. Plus us paying more than 100 for massage is stupid, I'm guilty off it and have my regrets.

Highway Man
12-20-13, 22:24
I have seen a few escorts on BP and been following the reviews on soft hands girls. So I called Tiffany London to se about making an apointment and what all it entailed. She said $.40 for message plus $50 for her to be nude. No BJ unless I wanted FS which is $500. She seemed awesome to be with smart sexy and all but. If for only $10 dollars more I can have a FS HOTTY why would I want a massage. Not asking to be a smart guy, just feel like I may be missing something.I think you have it figured out. I like a nice sensual massage if I can spend 100. 150. There was a lady who came thru Montgomery regularly who gave a great slide / massage for 125 and it was a nice date. I couldn't spend more that that on a massage when I can get a great date in that same price range. I agree 100% about the traveling girls from Atlanta and wherever. Unless they have solid references its not worth a gamble for me any longer. And 500 for that girl is insane, unless she is going to roof my house for me while she is there.

AaronDotson
12-21-13, 17:42
Found me an asian I like. She wanted 150 but I won her at an auction. Decent rub. 4.5 attitude, I'd say prolly 3 out 5 looks. Her partner that I went to later that week was useless than tits on a boar though. Here's her ad http://bodyrubs.biz/view-ad/Revitalizing%2C-Refreshing-Body-Rubs-2.htm.

Member #4703
12-21-13, 20:33
I don't know what to say about any of that.

Found me an asian I like. She wanted 150 but I won her at an auction. Decent rub. 4.5 attitude, I'd say prolly 3 out 5 looks. Her partner that I went to later that week was useless than tits on a boar though. Here's her ad http://bodyrubs.biz/view-ad/Revitalizing%2C-Refreshing-Body-Rubs-2.htm.

DuckHed
12-30-13, 16:57
WTF. 350 for a half assed lite massage with lots of BS talking session..I also hear there may be no HE!

Maybe I'm missing something but sounds like a rip off to me!! Oh I forgot its supposed to be a tantra / mind fucking massage, LMAO.

She must have regulars here in Bham since she visits often.

Anyone has any actual details?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-2-body-healing-tantra-massage-visiting-in-jan-w-excellent-reviews-tall-irish-college-grad-34/6871683

Buff9999
12-31-13, 10:56
WTF. 350 for a half assed lite massage with lots of BS talking session..I also hear there may be no HE!

Maybe I'm missing something but sounds like a rip off to me!! Oh I forgot its supposed to be a tantra / mind fucking massage, LMAO.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-2-body-healing-tantra-massage-visiting-in-jan-w-excellent-reviews-tall-irish-college-grad-34/6871683It never ceases to amaze me the stupid and outrageous rates some of the hobbiest will pay.

TideLover
12-31-13, 11:40

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-2-body-healing-tantra-massage-visiting-in-jan-w-excellent-reviews-tall-irish-college-grad-34/6871683I saw her over a year ago. It's not true tantra either, I don't remember what I paid but I know it wasn't what she's asking. I think I paid 120 for hour and I had a decent session. She looks better in person, from what I recall the massage was a light rub with lots of teasing. On the flip she crawled on table straddles my legs with her puss against my schlong while giving me a HJ. She is nude except for g. String, she would allow touch with no penetrating. I wouldn't pay what she's asking.

Woody Uno
12-31-13, 13:31
I saw her over a year ago. It's not true tantra either, I don't remember what I paid but I know it wasn't what she's asking. I think I paid 120 for hour and I had a decent session. She looks better in person, from what I recall the massage was a light rub with lots of teasing. On the flip she crawled on table straddles my legs with her puss against my schlong while giving me a HJ. She is nude except for g. String, she would allow touch with no penetrating. I wouldn't pay what she's asking.I saw her about six or eight months ago just to see what it was all about and yes I paid retail. It was pretty interesting. I am not sure what Tantra is but I thought that is what she was doing LOL What did bother me is she kept a blindfold on so even though she was naked I did not see her and she allowed no touching and gave me a heated HJ. I have not gone back.

DuckHed
12-31-13, 14:15
I saw her over a year ago. It's not true tantra either, I don't remember what I paid but I know it wasn't what she's asking. I think I paid 120 for hour and I had a decent session. She looks better in person, from what I recall the massage was a light rub with lots of teasing. On the flip she crawled on table straddles my legs with her puss against my schlong while giving me a HJ. She is nude except for g. String, she would allow touch with no penetrating. I wouldn't pay what she's asking.Thanks man, maybe you got her when she was more reasonable. But from what I have found she has changed her services somewhat. Just out of curiosity, I contacted her and very politely requested for more details of her sensual bodywork service and got fed nothing but bunch of BS by her. I can do much better with my 225 or 325.And fuck that Tantra for 450 mostly to hear her talk. Who pays that? Obviously they are some with much more dough to waist than I would... I'm with buff on that!

Serious69
12-31-13, 17:16
I saw her about six or eight months ago just to see what it was all about and yes I paid retail. It was pretty interesting. I am not sure what Tantra is but I thought that is what she was doing LOL What did bother me is she kept a blindfold on so even though she was naked I did not see her and she allowed no touching and gave me a heated HJ. I have not gone back.I used to see her fairly regularly. This was before she got all full of herself with the whole tantra bs. She was great and it was more expensive but worth it. Now, I've talked to her and discussed what she does and I don't think its for me.

DuckHed
12-31-13, 20:11
I used to see her fairly regularly. This was before she got all full of herself with the whole tantra bs. She was great and it was more expensive but worth it. Now, I've talked to her and discussed what she does and I don't think its for me.Exactly the impression I got from talking to her. Not for me either.

TideLover
12-31-13, 23:03
Thanks man, maybe you got her when she was more reasonable. But from what I have found she has changed her services somewhat. Just out of curiosity, I contacted her and very politely requested for more details of her sensual bodywork service and got fed nothing but bunch of BS by her. I can do much better with my 225 or 325.And fuck that Tantra for 450 mostly to hear her talk. Who pays that? Obviously they are some with much more dough to waist than I would... I'm with buff on that!I did have a "true tantra session" by a lady in NOLA, it was when first began mongering, I thought it was awesome experience. I seen few others that claim to do tantra and is nowhere what I experienced the first time. Summer was one that claimed to do tantric session but was nothing more than a sensual rub down. I've gotten burned several times recently paying more than I should for massages. Seems like the best massages I've had have been less than a Franklin with tip.

I am just going to stick with my ace here in Birmingham, tired of wasting money for shitty massage and no he for lots of $.

SilverDawg
01-01-14, 10:57
My only ace that I can highly endorse is Janelle the. Her rub is fantastic and ending is explosive always. The Nuru cost a little more but for that special occasion it is worthwhile.

DuckHed
01-01-14, 13:58
My only ace that I can highly endorse is Janelle the. Her rub is fantastic and ending is explosive always. The Nuru cost a little more but for that special occasion it is worthwhile.Tidelover mentioned an ace not me. I have tried many here in Bham but sadly have not find an ace yet!

I have seen Janelle too, several times matter of fact, but mostly for FS. Tried her massage once but to be honest it wasn't good, very amateur like. But she is very good at fucking; has an ass made for doggy. IMO Janelle is for fucking not massage!

http://www.janellerdawson.com/

DuckHed
01-02-14, 14:38
Saw this one back in the summer. I doubt if she is the girl in those pics. She's a pretty good size AA woman, I'll say about 5-9 or 5-10.She was supposed to do deep tissue massage but had no fucking idea what she was doing. HJ ending was lousy too. Paid for 1 hr, was there for Half. There is no way she's CMT; upscale my ass. Steer away!

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/visiting-real-cmt-upscale-tantra-massage-and-prostate-fetish-friendly-30/9226800

TideLover
01-03-14, 15:16
[QUOTE=DuckHed;1969864]Saw this one back in the summer. I doubt if she is the girl in those pics. She's a pretty good size AA woman, I'll say about 5-9 or 5-10.She was supposed to do deep tissue massage but had no fucking idea what she was doing. HJ ending was lousy too. Paid for 1 hr, was there for Half. There is no way she's CMT; upscale my ass. Steer away!

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/visiting-real-cmt-upscale-tantra-massage-and-prostate-fetish-friendly-30/9226800[/QUOTE

Just about every "massage/body rub" provider that advertises their services more than a Franklin have been flops in my opinion. They travel around for a reason, if they get just one massage a day they get their room and food paid for. Plus they are probably not getting repeat clients in their hometown

TideLover
01-03-14, 15:24
[QUOTE=DuckHed;1969864]Saw this one back in the summer. I doubt if she is the girl in those pics. She's a pretty good size AA woman, I'll say about 5-9 or 5-10.She was supposed to do deep tissue massage but had no fucking idea what she was doing. HJ ending was lousy too. Paid for 1 hr, was there for Half. There is no way she's CMT; upscale my ass. Steer away!

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/visiting-real-cmt-upscale-tantra-massage-and-prostate-fetish-friendly-30/9226800[/QUOTE

Just about every "massage/body rub" provider that advertises their services more than a Franklin have been flops in my opinion. They travel around for a reason, if they get just one massage a day they get their room and food paid for. Plus they are probably not getting repeat clients in their hometown

SilverDawg
01-06-14, 12:12
If they already have one to show it in their ad pictures. If I want an escort I will get that under escort ads. If I want a massage I want it done on a real massage table and I want a real massage table with a smile ending. I call 10 of these girls and usually 9 out of 10 have no table. WTF.

Member #4703
01-07-14, 17:58
I like the fact that you think these girl's are professional enough to have a table. Hell, give me the option of a table and laying on the bed, and I'm choosing the bed. Fuck that hard ass table.

If they already have one to show it in their ad pictures. If I want an escort I will get that under escort ads. If I want a massage I want it done on a real massage table and I want a real massage table with a smile ending. I call 10 of these girls and usually 9 out of 10 have no table. WTF.

TideLover
01-07-14, 22:42
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tranquil-atmosphere-amazing-massage-beautiful-therapist/9087149

I know it's tempting, but you'll be heartbroken if you want more than a lame massage.

Spencer1000
01-14-14, 15:21
Saw Jennifer the last 2 visits. Very attractive, great DD naturals, decent massage, on the flip Russian, CBJ which was excellent, her spread on table me standing, then doggie and finished cowgirl. $60 plus $120 Definitely will repeat and have! Likes to talk dirty as well.I've seen Jennifer a few times now and have always had good service. Waiting for the budget to recover from Christmas before I go back again.

Anybody else surprised Bali hasn't popped back up somewhere else yet? Things are getting pretty dry around here. I really miss them.

TideLover
01-16-14, 18:36
Guys who know my Ace, go see her before she leaves on a three week vacation. She's here for one more week.

If you don't know my ace, don't ask me. I've shared with ones I trust. Hate to be that way but Birmingham is dry.

Zodrocket
01-26-14, 13:47
I did have a "true tantra session" by a lady in NOLA, it was when first began mongering, I thought it was awesome experience. I seen few others that claim to do tantra and is nowhere what I experienced the first time. Summer was one that claimed to do tantric session but was nothing more than a sensual rub down. I've gotten burned several times recently paying more than I should for massages. Seems like the best massages I've had have been less than a Franklin with tip.

I am just going to stick with my ace here in Birmingham, tired of wasting money for shitty massage and no he for lots of $.I saw a lady specializing in tantra a few years back and it was amazing. An excellent massage, enjoyable and informative conversation, and an educational tantric session. I was able to see her a few times before she changed careers and I never had a less than perfect session with her. All of that for half of what these traveling gurus are charging. If you can find a true tantric provider that's local, use her, but otherwise, I'd have to see someone's TOFTT before I invested that kind of money.

TideLover
01-29-14, 22:35
I saw a lady specializing in tantra a few years back and it was amazing. An excellent massage, enjoyable and informative conversation, and an educational tantric session. I was able to see her a few times before she changed careers and I never had a less than perfect session with her. All of that for half of what these traveling gurus are charging. If you can find a true tantric provider that's local, use her, but otherwise, I'd have to see someone's TOFTT before I invested that kind of money.Most tantra providers don't travel, some do but I've seen a few that come through Birmingham and all been waste of money except the lady from NOLA. Atl seems to have one, but she's high dollars. True tantra is awesome tho.

Zodrocket
01-30-14, 14:06
Most tantra providers don't travel, some do but I've seen a few that come through Birmingham and all been waste of money except the lady from NOLA. Atl seems to have one, but she's high dollars. True tantra is awesome tho.Yep, the one I saw had a studio on the Gulf Coast and an established business. None of this fly by night BS.

Cigar Smoke
01-31-14, 22:56
I need a good, serious massage, with a release at the end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, smoke.

Vscrtlvr
02-01-14, 20:32
Anybody know where Zu Li has gone? I know these girls disappear, but she was a gem, best ever massage, of course nothing else. But was totally worth it. Friendly, cute, seemed to really enjoy time with me.

Recently went ahead and had a massage with * l didn't get her name. Decent massage, but constantly asking about tips. A total turn off.

Anybody recommend a new place?

Jaymack
02-06-14, 22:44
I've been in there, and it doesn't look like the place for a happy ending, but there are a bunch of reviews of it on RubMaps (that I can't read, not being a paid member), but does someone know something I don't?

BhamJason14
02-07-14, 01:17
I've been in there, and it doesn't look like the place for a happy ending, but there are a bunch of reviews of it on RubMaps (that I can't read, not being a paid member), but does someone know something I don't?So Rule #1 for filtering out "our kind" of spa... If they advertise on the Rick and Bubba Show, chances are it's not "our kind of spa."

Bully
02-07-14, 03:25
I've been in there, and it doesn't look like the place for a happy ending, but there are a bunch of reviews of it on RubMaps (that I can't read, not being a paid member), but does someone know something I don't?It's a chick place day spa. Nothing more.

Jaymack
02-09-14, 23:17
Figured as much, but you never know. Both Sisters and Healing Touch did a lot to pass themselves off as places where no extras were available; my first Sisters visit, Selena told me not to tell one of the other girls about the extras, because she knew nothing of it. I knew it was an extreme long shot, but I've learned that anything is possible.

Member #4703
02-11-14, 11:19
Healing Touch did nothing of the sort to make you believe no extras were available. The first time I went when they were at the old location I got big Pam and as soon as she came in she removed the towel and on the flip rub a little around the knee and then just proceeded to grab it and pound away at it. No "what would you like?" or "anywhere else you want me to rub?" No sir, she just took matters in her own hand. And I had went in there for a legit massage knowing nothing about the place. I think I had everyone that worked there at one time or another and they were not shy about throwing extras out.

Figured as much, but you never know. Both Sisters and Healing Touch did a lot to pass themselves off as places where no extras were available; my first Sisters visit, Selena told me not to tell one of the other girls about the extras, because she knew nothing of it. I knew it was an extreme long shot, but I've learned that anything is possible.

AlfredeNewman4
02-11-14, 12:17
Where is this Healing Touch place and who do I need to ask for. I'd love a great massage with a happy ending.

Spencer1000
02-11-14, 16:10
Well business must be good. I got turned away at VIP today. Damn things are dry around here!

Healing Touch I believe moved to Morris and / or closed but I'm not sure. What about Oriental Healing in Homewood, anything worth going for there?

Bully
02-11-14, 16:43
Healing Touch did nothing of the sort to make you believe no extras were available. The first time I went when they were at the old location I got big Pam and as soon as she came in she removed the towel and on the flip rub a little around the knee and then just proceeded to grab it and pound away at it. No "what would you like?" or "anywhere else you want me to rub?" No sir, she just took matters in her own hand. And I had went in there for a legit massage knowing nothing about the place. I think I had everyone that worked there at one time or another and they were not shy about throwing extras out.Agreed. If you thought nothing was going to happen at HT or Sisters, you don't pick up signs well.

Bully
02-11-14, 16:44
Where is this Healing Touch place and who do I need to ask for. I'd love a great massage with a happy ending.It's way out in the Morris area now, and Pam is the only one working there.

SilverDawg
02-12-14, 09:11
Well business must be good. I got turned away at VIP today. Damn things are dry around here!

Healing Touch I believe moved to Morris and / or closed but I'm not sure. What about Oriental Healing in Homewood, anything worth going for there?Best massage in Birmingham but nothing extra available. For $80 if you need to just feel better and get the blood flowing go see Sunni.

Member #4703
02-12-14, 10:41
Don't waste your time. Rub one out yourself and save your money.

Where is this Healing Touch place and who do I need to ask for. I'd love a great massage with a happy ending.

Richard Betts
02-12-14, 10:42
Funny. The first time I went there, Pam sent me into the room. I stood there looking at a neatly made up massage table, just the fitted sheet over the table, no "sheets" to get under, and the smallest of hand towels laying atop it. I stood there looking at it, thinking "what the hell am I supposed to do with this little thing" - probably the same thing Pam thought about 20 minutes later!

Healing Touch did nothing of the sort to make you believe no extras were available. The first time I went when they were at the old location I got big Pam and as soon as she came in she removed the towel and on the flip rub a little around the knee and then just proceeded to grab it and pound away at it. No "what would you like?" or "anywhere else you want me to rub?" No sir, she just took matters in her own hand. And I had went in there for a legit massage knowing nothing about the place. I think I had everyone that worked there at one time or another and they were not shy about throwing extras out.

Member #4703
02-12-14, 10:46
Oriental Healing has all the signs of dojng something shady, but nothing has ever come from it. I know it was reported on here years ago that someone was able to get a tug there, but I never was able to make it happen. I even removed the towel myself after I flipped and it was immediately put back on. At times she seemed to have no problem with nudity and at other times she wanted no part of it. She would walk in on me when I had just removed all my clothes and then go to talking about what was bothering me. She never shut the door when you were changing. But then would cover you up when she started the massage. As far as the massage, she's very good. It's a legit therapeautic massage. Some things she does can hurt at times. So if you want a good massage and want to spend $80, go for it. Other than that if nothing has changed that's all you're going to get.

Healing Touch I believe moved to Morris and / or closed but I'm not sure. What about Oriental Healing in Homewood, anything worth going for there?

TwoWheelSx4
02-12-14, 14:17
Oriental Healing has all the signs of dojng something shady, but nothing has ever come from it. I know it was reported on here years ago that someone was able to get a tug there, but I never was able to make it happen. I even removed the towel myself after I flipped and it was immediately put back on. At times she seemed to have no problem with nudity and at other times she wanted no part of it. She would walk in on me when I had just removed all my clothes and then go to talking about what was bothering me. She never shut the door when you were changing. But then would cover you up when she started the massage. As far as the massage, she's very good. It's a legit therapeautic massage. Some things she does can hurt at times. So if you want a good massage and want to spend $80, go for it. Other than that if nothing has changed that's all you're going to get.I concur with Spider. Been there at least five times and nothing happening other than a very therapeutic and sometimes painful massage. That little woman actually jacked up my back once and took me three days before I could walk straight. I think I paid $90.00 for an hour. If you like pain go there. For the money and quality of massage Panda still hard to beat.

Anyone gotten anything from the new place on valleydale near 280 (Lotus)?

Bully
02-13-14, 19:52
Oriental Healing has all the signs of dojng something shady, but nothing has ever come from it. I know it was reported on here years ago that someone was able to get a tug there, but I never was able to make it happen. I even removed the towel myself after I flipped and it was immediately put back on. At times she seemed to have no problem with nudity and at other times she wanted no part of it. She would walk in on me when I had just removed all my clothes and then go to talking about what was bothering me. She never shut the door when you were changing. But then would cover you up when she started the massage. As far as the massage, she's very good. It's a legit therapeautic massage. Some things she does can hurt at times. So if you want a good massage and want to spend $80, go for it. Other than that if nothing has changed that's all you're going to get.Sunny, I think her name is, almost brought tears to my eyes. She can put the hurt on you. Too rough for me, especially since there was nothing else happening.

Member #4703
02-13-14, 21:10
When I was seeing her I had some legit aches I was trying to get rid of and one time she was doing something to my back that felt like indian burns, which she said the heat would make the blood circulate better and help it. It hurt like hell and it wasn't until I got home and looked, that my back looked like Freddy Krueger had run his hands on me. I was pissed and called her up because I was worried this shit wasn't going to go away and it might leave some scars. She assured me it would go away, and it did in about a week. I think I went one more time and told her don't ever fucking do that again. She was helping me with what I had going on, but some things she did hurt like hell. The thing she would do where she rubbed your eyes while they were closed hurt like shit. After a couple times of that, I told her no more. After all that I had to find somewhere else to go to get a legit massage. Getting a handy would've made up for it. When she would rub your lower abdomen I always thought this is going to be it. That's when I pulled the towel off that day, when she was doing that. But she immediately put it back on. At that point I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. She was hard to figure. She sat in front of me a few times stretching my neck out and I didn't have a stitch of clothes on and wasn't covered up.

Sunny, I think her name is, almost brought tears to my eyes. She can put the hurt on you. Too rough for me, especially since there was nothing else happening.

Bully
02-13-14, 21:21
When I was seeing her I had some legit aches I was trying to get rid of and one time she was doing something to my back that felt like indian burns, which she said the heat would make the blood circulate better and help it. It hurt like hell and it wasn't until I got home and looked, that my back looked like Freddy Krueger had run his hands on me. I was pissed and called her up because I was worried this shit wasn't going to go away and it might leave some scars. She assured me it would go away, and it did in about a week. I think I went one more time and told her don't ever fucking do that again. She was helping me with what I had going on, but some things she did hurt like hell. The thing she would do where she rubbed your eyes while they were closed hurt like shit. After a couple times of that, I told her no more. After all that I had to find somewhere else to go to get a legit massage. Getting a handy would've made up for it. When she would rub your lower abdomen I always thought this is going to be it. That's when I pulled the towel off that day, when she was doing that. But she immediately put it back on. At that point I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. She was hard to figure. She sat in front of me a few times stretching my neck out and I didn't have a stitch of clothes on and wasn't covered up.I had forgotten about that pushing on the eye sockets thing. I honest thought she was going to blind me.

TideLover
02-14-14, 10:21
Oriental Healing has all the signs of dojng something shady, but nothing has ever come from it. I know it was reported on here years ago that someone was able to get a tug there, but I never was able to make it happen. I even removed the towel myself after I flipped and it was immediately put back on. At times she seemed to have no problem with nudity and at other times she wanted no part of it. She would walk in on me when I had just removed all my clothes and then go to talking about what was bothering me. She never shut the door when you were changing. But then would cover you up when she started the massage. As far as the massage, she's very good. It's a legit therapeautic massage. Some things she does can hurt at times. So if you want a good massage and want to spend $80, go for it. Other than that if nothing has changed that's all you're going to get.I use to go once a week, more and more I went I would be left undraped after I removed the towel. Then one day as I was getting up, I convinced her to give me a tug, she had me walk to the sink where she rugged and I exploded in the sink. I went back several more times and she would not do it again. Not sure why, so I quit going. This was about 2 yrs ago. Tifwiww.

Member #4703
02-14-14, 18:14
Nothing like getting jacked off over the sink, LOL.

I use to go once a week, more and more I went I would be left undraped after I removed the towel. Then one day as I was getting up, I convinced her to give me a tug, she had me walk to the sink where she rugged and I exploded in the sink. I went back several more times and she would not do it again. Not sure why, so I quit going. This was about 2 yrs ago. Tifwiww.

TideLover
02-14-14, 19:50
Nothing like getting jacked off over the sink, LOL.True that! It's was better then leaving with blue balls. Just glad the tug wasn't hard as her massage.

Flinthsv
02-14-14, 20:00
Nothing like getting jacked off over the sink, LOL.Lurk on the boards long enough like I do and you read some strange stuff. But this is definitely up there in one of the stranger stories I've read.

Member #4703
02-15-14, 16:39
Oh, and that deal she would do when you were on your back, and she would take your arm over your head and do the 1,2,3 and then jerk the shit out of it. That was another one I had to tell her to ease up a little. Felt like she was trying to dislocate my shoulder.

I had forgotten about that pushing on the eye sockets thing. I honest thought she was going to blind me.

TwoWheelSx4
02-15-14, 19:05
Oh, and that deal she would do when you were on your back, and she would take your arm over your head and do the 1,2,3 and then jerk the shit out of it. That was another one I had to tell her to ease up a little. Felt like she was trying to dislocate my shoulder.I almost forgot about that. She will tear your arm out of the frame. Little woman is a terror.

TideLover
02-15-14, 19:46
Lurk on the boards long enough like I do and you read some strange stuff. But this is definitely up there in one of the stranger stories I've read.It was the strangest place I've gotten jacked. Guess she didn't want a big mess. The only time she ever jacked me too.

Member #4703
02-15-14, 21:12
Did you tip her? Were you at least sitting on the toilet while she jacked you? How was it? Did she seem like she had some skills? Things like doing it once and never doing it again, I just don't understand.

It was the strangest place I've gotten jacked. Guess she didn't want a big mess. The only time she ever jacked me too.

TideLover
02-15-14, 23:59
Did you tip her? Were you at least sitting on the toilet while she jacked you? How was it? Did she seem like she had some skills? Things like doing it once and never doing it again, I just don't understand.LOL, yes I tipped, it was in the massage room with sink in corner. She did have a nice touch.

Me either, I figured I would get jerked from then forward. I think I went twice after and she acted strange about it. Maybe a guilty conscience.

Dick Bob
02-16-14, 11:25
LOL, yes I tipped, it was in the massage room with sink in corner. She did have a nice touch.

Me either, I figured I would get jerked from then forward. I think I went twice after and she acted strange about it. Maybe a guilty conscience.I used to go all the time for about a year, she is a very nice lady, and very polite but the fact that she is comfortable with nudity is confusing to us all! She used to watch me undress and I saw her looking down at my area all the time!! When the towel came off she never put it back on even on the flip when I would take it off and toss it on the floor. She would do her abdomen rub and move my Guy out the way with her other elbow but would never go through with it and she would apologize evrytime. I stopped going when I saw she wasn't going to do it. I'm thinking she just got overwhelmed with the request so she stopped. She still texts me wondering how I'm doing which I still find weird but I don't think ill go back until I hear different.

SilverDawg
02-17-14, 10:30
Stopped by the Foot shop the other day and they looked like they were moving next door. The girl who greeted was a 2 at best and just for comparison I would give Sunni at Oriental a 4.

I asked for Fiona at Foot and she said no longer there. I was getting somewhere with Fiona and the other girl can't think of name. Has LEO pretty much ended it for us guys who just want a nice massage from an attractive lady and a little rub / tug at the end just to relieve that last bit of builtup stress.

What are we to do? Do any of the other places offer any hope? Inbox me or post above this if you know of any other options. I am not interested in any of the escorts who post under body rubs on BP and really just want to get you on the bed, touch you 5 minutes, and then ride or blow and go. Just date the thumb and 4 sisters before taking a chance on the escorts.

TideLover
02-17-14, 15:03
Stopped by the Foot shop the other day and they looked like they were moving next door. The girl who greeted was a 2 at best and just for comparison I would give Sunni at Oriental a 4.

I asked for Fiona at Foot and she said no longer there. I was getting somewhere with Fiona and the other girl can't think of name. Has LEO pretty much ended it for us guys who just want a nice massage from an attractive lady and a little rub / tug at the end just to relieve that last bit of builtup stress.

What are we to do? Do any of the other places offer any hope? Inbox me or post above this if you know of any other options. I am not interested in any of the escorts who post under body rubs on BP and really just want to get you on the bed, touch you 5 minutes, and then ride or blow and go. Just date the thumb and 4 sisters before taking a chance on the escorts.Not many choices anymore. If you got a tug from Fiona, you got more than the rest. She had always been sensual but never a completion. Heard Alabaster still has hope, but I haven't been there in a long time. Wish there were more choices but it's pretty dry.

TwoWheelSx4
02-17-14, 15:25

What are we to do? Do any of the other places offer any hope? Inbox me or post above this if you know of any other options. I am not interested in any of the escorts who post under body rubs on BP and really just want to get you on the bed, touch you 5 minutes, and then ride or blow and go. Just date the thumb and 4 sisters before taking a chance on the escorts.You can still "self serve" at Panda.

The "H" Massage place on 280 is run by a tall Asian woman who if tipped right will do HE but it's very mechanical, the massage was decent.

Her name is Mary. She used to tug me back in the day at a previous location.

Member #4703
02-17-14, 21:58
Is the Mary you speak of the girl with a droopy looking face, kinda retarded looking? I was in Foot Saturday night. Needed a cheap rubdown and decided to go in while in the area. They have expanded next door with a shitload of rooms now. The droopy faced woman said they didn't have enough of rooms before and people didn't like getting a massage in that open area inside the door. They now have at least 10-15 rooms at the newer part, plus what they had before. Where you used to enter the door to the area where the massage rooms and showers were, they now have closed that off, and you now enter through the new building and then go back and there's a door about halfway down the old hall. They must be doing some good business to expand that big. Anyway I got a amazonian looking broad that in the mouth looked like Michael Strahan. Massage was excellent. She new what she was doing. I didn't even attempt any extras, because truthfully she's not the least bit attractive. Sounds like silverdawg and myself might of had the same gal.

You can still "self serve" at Panda.

The "H" Massage place on 280 is run by a tall Asian woman who if tipped right will do HE but it's very mechanical, the massage was decent.

Her name is Mary. She used to tug me back in the day at a previous location.

TwoWheelSx4
02-18-14, 08:29
Is the Mary you speak of the girl with a droopy looking face, kinda retarded looking? I was in Foot Saturday night. Needed a cheap rubdown and decided to go in while in the area. They have expanded next door with a shitload of rooms now. The droopy faced woman said they didn't have enough of rooms before and people didn't like getting a massage in that open area inside the door. They now have at least 10-15 rooms at the newer part, plus what they had before. Where you used to enter the door to the area where the massage rooms and showers were, they now have closed that off, and you now enter through the new building and then go back and there's a door about halfway down the old hall. They must be doing some good business to expand that big. Anyway I got a amazonian looking broad that in the mouth looked like Michael Strahan. Massage was excellent. She new what she was doing. I didn't even attempt any extras, because truthfully she's not the least bit attractive. Sounds like silverdawg and myself might of had the same gal.Mary may work in there from time to time but she also works the new one on 280. She used to work at Houliang and I believe the same guy who owns it owns Foot in Hoover and H on 280. Mary is tall of an Asian woman and not all that attractive.

Deepdyver
02-18-14, 16:39
So with all this talk about these other places and how things appear to be drying up what about VIP? I am making a trip to Bham in a few weeks and wanted to stop by is it still worth the trouble of going a few miles out of the way?

Member #4703
02-18-14, 17:08
How tall is tall. This girl I'm talking about is 5'8- 5'9. Everytime I've seen her in there she has her hair in a ponytail. When I went in H after it first opened to check out the prices, she was in there also.

Mary may work in there from time to time but she also works the new one on 280. She used to work at Houliang and I believe the same guy who owns it owns Foot in Hoover and H on 280. Mary is tall of an Asian woman and not all that attractive.

Highway Man
02-19-14, 01:00
Not many choices anymore. If you got a tug from Fiona, you got more than the rest. She had always been sensual but never a completion. Heard Alabaster still has hope, but I haven't been there in a long time. Wish there were more choices but it's pretty dry.I stopped in the Alabaster AMP a couple of times in the last few months on my way thru Bham and got the same younger, smaller girl. Not bad looking, half ass massage and nothing extra at all. Not even a hint. Did kinda hint at self serve but not my thing.

TwoWheelSx4
02-19-14, 08:32
How tall is tall. This girl I'm talking about is 5'8- 5'9. Everytime I've seen her in there she has her hair in a ponytail. When I went in H after it first opened to check out the prices, she was in there also.Yes that is her. When I called the number for H she answered. I know her voice well.

Bamaboy24
02-19-14, 15:53
I am currently at the bank next to VIP and lets just say lots of people, news trucks, swat team...you figure it out.

Deepdyver
02-19-14, 16:55
Well damn!

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/02/birmingham_spa_charges_100_for.html#incart_2 box.

Clark Kent
02-19-14, 18:26
I am currently at the bank next to VIP and lets just say lots of people, news trucks, swat team...you figure it out.I saw that myself. I had no idea that place was even there. Thought at first someone robbed the check cashing place, LOL.

Member #4703
02-19-14, 22:07
They make it to be like Pesci and Deniro were in there. This is just another example of the PD making a big show of something that anyone with half a brain knows goes on there. As I said before in another post, if they don't want these kinds of places around, don't give them a license. These places for the last 25 years have been open and then shut down. And then they open again and get shut down again. Or another one pops up somewhere else. And it's not like when they open back up, they get shut down pronto. It will be months, maybe a year before they have a big production of shutting them down again. You can read between the lines of why somthing like that happened today. It's just a way to make the ignorant general public think the PD is on the ball. "Protect and serve." Meanwhile I bet that more than one officer has been in there to get serviced while dishing out a little blackmail. It's such horseshit. First 48 stayed down here 2 years and how many spa's were on there? Not a one. First 48 could set up shop here permanently and never would have a single incident at an AMP.

Well damn!

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/02/birmingham_spa_charges_100_for.html#incart_2 box.

Drsmooth1
02-20-14, 11:34
They make it to be like Pesci and Deniro were in there. This is just another example of the PD making a big show of something that anyone with half a brain knows goes on there. As I said before in another post, if they don't want these kinds of places around, don't give them a license. These places for the last 25 years have been open and then shut down. And then they open again and get shut down again. Or another one pops up somewhere else. And it's not like when they open back up, they get shut down pronto. It will be months, maybe a year before they have a big production of shutting them down again. You can read between the lines of why somthing like that happened today. It's just a way to make the ignorant general public think the PD is on the ball. "Protect and serve." Meanwhile I bet that more than one officer has been in there to get serviced while dishing out a little blackmail. It's such horseshit. First 48 stayed down here 2 years and how many spa's were on there? Not a one. First 48 could set up shop here permanently and never would have a single incident at an AMP.I'm on this board so yea I think prostitution should be legal, but human trafficking on the other hand is deplorable.

Highway Man
02-20-14, 11:43
i'm on this board so yea i think prostitution should be legal, but human trafficking on the other hand is deplorable.i would agree with you, but i have serious doubts about the police being truthful about human trafficking being a real issue. its more likely some bs they use to make it look like they are doing something. i have been to several amps and have never run into a girl that i thought was there against her will or brainwashed into it.

now if these guys were getting dressed up in their gear and taking out some real criminals i would be the first to applaud, but this is nothing more than grand standing. the least they could do is find some guy pimping some **** girls if they are serious about getting to human trafficking, but that would require more work than dressing up and hitting a static address. the only thing missing was a drone strike on the mamasan.

the real issue here is these amp's are getting money the government thinks it should have.

TideLover
02-20-14, 15:14
so much money run through these places. usually you see in these bust that they seized several thousands. guess that's how they get "taxes due". hell make it legal and tax it.

i would agree with you, but i have serious doubts about the police being truthful about human trafficking being a real issue. its more likely some bs they use to make it look like they are doing something. i have been to several amps and have never run into a girl that i thought was there against her will or brainwashed into it.

now if these guys were getting dressed up in their gear and taking out some real criminals i would be the first to applaud, but this is nothing more than grand standing. the least they could do is find some guy pimping some **** girls if they are serious about getting to human trafficking, but that would require more work than dressing up and hitting a static address. the only thing missing was a drone strike on the mamasan.

the real issue here is these amp's are getting money the government thinks it should have.

Member #4703
02-20-14, 17:55
What the fuck did they think was going on in there? They were all geared up like Tony Montana was on the other side. Swat? I mean give me a break. They could've had just two officers in sweat pants go in there and they could've accomplished the same thing. It won't be long before it's back open again, or another opens up somewhere else. I'm sure there has been a Birmingham, Hoover, or Alabaster asshole LEO that has tried to get Foot and these other places to bite and do something illegal. That's always the downside to a site like this is that sometimes you give away info you that the wrong person can read, and then it blows it for everyone. And then the next thing you know Hoover PD is on the news saying that Foot Accupressure propositioned him for oral sex.

Member #4802
02-20-14, 18:49
So Rule #1 for filtering out "our kind" of spa... If they advertise on the Rick and Bubba Show, chances are it's not "our kind of spa."Funny you should say that. The very first time I ever heard of Healing Touch (it was called Muscular Therapy back then) was via an ad on Rick & Bubba. I believe there were even a couple of therapists in the studio working on the guys. This would have been in 1997, maybe 1998, when MT had a second office on the Southside.

But yeah, don't think there's any chance Santa Fe is giving handys.

I Love Koreans
02-20-14, 22:49
After seeing the bust on the front page of AL.COM I have two main thoughts:

1) I totally underestimated the risk when I used to go these places (for a legal massage of course).

2) The quality of the talent is HORRIBLE compared to the good old days at QT and Yoshiko.

The girl in the leopard is a 4, and it was 8's to 10's all the time back in the day.

I still think a business with hot Asians in sexy outfits and stripper heels giving legit massages could.

Still be work, but that doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Bully
02-21-14, 01:04
I'm sure there has been a Birmingham, Hoover, or Alabaster asshole LEO that has tried to get Foot and these other places to bite and do something illegal.They don't have to get them, or you, to do anything illegal. I was at the old place way down Centerpoint Pky years ago, when they busted in. Turns out, they had enough reports for probable cause, and had come in the night before to put fiber optic cams in the A / C vents. They had the whole day's activities on video. Luckily, I was still face down, under a towel when they came in, so I was in the clear. They asked me what was going on, and I stuck to my story that nothing ever happened with me. I remember saying, "hey, I'm a fat guy, do I look like one of those girls would do anything with me?" He was amused. In fact, when I asked if I could leave, deputy said "you can, but there are news cameras out there, so you might want to wait a while". All in all, they were courteous and fair with me, considering what they knew to be the truth.

I was in there with Nikki's daughter Christie at the time, and other folks weren't so lucky. I think some guys and girls were caught in the act, including Nikki.

Deepdyver
02-21-14, 11:08
After seeing the bust on the front page of AL.COM I have two main thoughts:

1) I totally underestimated the risk when I used to go these places (for a legal massage of course).

2) The quality of the talent is HORRIBLE compared to the good old days at QT and Yoshiko.

The girl in the leopard is a 4, and it was 8's to 10's all the time back in the day.

I still think a business with hot Asians in sexy outfits and stripper heels giving legit massages could.

Still be work, but that doesn't seem to be available anymore.1) How can they arrest the guys for being in a house of prostitution? I mean will that charge really stick?

2) Oh how I miss Yoshiko. That is all.

Member #4703
02-21-14, 18:18
I heard one of the guys in there was someone important. I don't know who. I like how they mention "masturbation." Who's doing the masturbating? Surely there are no customers that go into a real AMP and beat their own meat. What will stick will be the embarrassment that these guys will have to endure from people finding out. I remember the Anniston Star used to put your name in the paper if you got arrested for something. There would be people in there who had sold and bought drugs, and guys picking up SW's. As much as I've loved this hobby over the years, I sure as fuck would never want my name out there doing something like that. And fuck Yoshiko. Give me the old Fuji, VIP and Pinetree. That's where the good times used to be.

1) How can they arrest the guys for being in a house of prostitution? I mean will that charge really stick?

2) Oh how I miss Yoshiko. That is all.

Buff9999
02-21-14, 20:40
They don't have to get them, or you, to do anything illegal. I was at the old place way down Centerpoint Pky years ago, when they busted in. Turns out, they had enough reports for probable cause, and had come in the night before to put fiber optic cams in the A / C vents. They had the whole day's activities on video. Luckily, I was still face down, under a towel when they came in, so I was in the clear. They asked me what was going on, and I stuck to my story that nothing ever happened with me. I remember saying, "hey, I'm a fat guy, do I look like one of those girls would do anything with me?" He was amused. In fact, when I asked if I could leave, deputy said "you can, but there are news cameras out there, so you might want to wait a while". All in all, they were courteous and fair with me, considering what they knew to be the truth.

I was in there with Nikki's daughter Christie at the time, and other folks weren't so lucky. I think some guys and girls were caught in the act, including Nikki.Christie was later busted by a cop after he had sex with her. Hard to believe, but I know for a fact that happened.

Member #4703
02-21-14, 20:44
Are you talking about the old VIP up from the Center Point Courthouse?

They don't have to get them, or you, to do anything illegal. I was at the old place way down Centerpoint Pky years ago, when they busted in. Turns out, they had enough reports for probable cause, and had come in the night before to put fiber optic cams in the A / C vents. They had the whole day's activities on video. Luckily, I was still face down, under a towel when they came in, so I was in the clear. They asked me what was going on, and I stuck to my story that nothing ever happened with me. I remember saying, "hey, I'm a fat guy, do I look like one of those girls would do anything with me?" He was amused. In fact, when I asked if I could leave, deputy said "you can, but there are news cameras out there, so you might want to wait a while". All in all, they were courteous and fair with me, considering what they knew to be the truth.

I was in there with Nikki's daughter Christie at the time, and other folks weren't so lucky. I think some guys and girls were caught in the act, including Nikki.

AU Chuck
02-21-14, 22:40
I heard one of the guys in there was someone important. I don't know who. I like how they mention "masturbation." Who's doing the masturbating? Surely there are no customers that go into a real AMP and beat their own meat. What will stick will be the embarrassment that these guys will have to endure from people finding out. I remember the Anniston Star used to put your name in the paper if you got arrested for something. There would be people in there who had sold and bought drugs, and guys picking up SW's. As much as I've loved this hobby over the years, I sure as fuck would never want my name out there doing something like that. And fuck Yoshiko. Give me the old Fuji, VIP and Pinetree. That's where the good times used to be.The older guy was a past State of Alabama Amateur Champion Golfer. Lives in Mtn Brook.

Cigar Smoke
02-22-14, 00:34
I just saw all of this regarding the VIP. I wasn't a regular, but was no stranger to the place either. I just need a good utr who can dole out a good massage and a nut... On the flip side, I've been working in Atlanta, which has wn AMP on every corner, and the cops don't even look when they drive by.

Smoke.

Bully
02-22-14, 09:08
Are you talking about the old VIP up from the Center Point Courthouse?I don't think that is what it was called, but can't remember. It was right behind a gas station, turned perpendicular to the parkway. On over the hill past Sonic, etc. All white chicks (Nikki, Christie, Bubbles, etc).

Jaymack
02-22-14, 09:55
I don't think that is what it was called, but can't remember. It was right behind a gas station, turned perpendicular to the parkway. On over the hill past Sonic, etc. All white chicks (Nikki, Christie, Bubbles, etc).It was called Total Body Massage. They were basically set up by a disgruntled customer who said he was an "Honorary Deputy", who wanted 500 bucks and two free sessions a week to keep his mouth shut. He got banned from the place, so he ratted them out.

The couple who ran the place got a 10,000 dollar fine and three years' probation. I worked with a lady who was a juror at the trial, which she described as a three ring circus. Robbin and some of the other girls then started Sisters. She closed Sisters following some harassment from the landlord and a tip that a bust was pending.

Member #4703
02-22-14, 10:24
The Asian VIP was in the small business section below Ci Ci's pizza that faced the Chevron. That whole section got wiped out with that tornado a few years ago. It had been closed 5+ years before the storm. I don't know the one you're talking about.

I don't think that is what it was called, but can't remember. It was right behind a gas station, turned perpendicular to the parkway. On over the hill past Sonic, etc. All white chicks (Nikki, Christie, Bubbles, etc).

Grl Lvr601
02-22-14, 16:46
I just saw all of this regarding the VIP. I wasn't a regular, but was no stranger to the place either. I just need a good utr who can dole out a good massage and a nut... On the flip side, I've been working in Atlanta, which has wn AMP on every corner, and the cops don't even look when they drive by.

Smoke.I'm with you Smoke, if I want to partake in the AMP scene I'm making a trip to the ATL. I've had good and bad over there but never felt worried about the popo. My respect level for the LEO community couldn't get any lower. One day all of the military tactics are going to bit them in the butt.

Buff9999
02-22-14, 20:48
It was called Total Body Massage. They were basically set up by a disgruntled customer who said he was an "Honorary Deputy", who wanted 500 bucks and two free sessions a week to keep his mouth shut. He got banned from the place, so he ratted them out.

The couple who ran the place got a 10,000 dollar fine and three years' probation. I worked with a lady who was a juror at the trial, which she described as a three ring circus. Robbin and some of the other girls then started Sisters. She closed Sisters following some harassment from the landlord and a tip that a bust was pending.Sisters was where Christie got busted at.

Bully
02-23-14, 14:19
Sisters was where Christie got busted at.No, Sisters was the 2 story place near Serra Nissan. This was further down the road past Sonic, Amsouth, and the Elementary school.

Buff9999
02-23-14, 20:48
No, Sisters was the 2 story place near Serra Nissan. This was further down the road past Sonic, Amsouth, and the Elementary school.Yeah, I know where it was that is the location Christie was busted at, the 2 story place near Serra Nissan.

Bully
02-24-14, 15:08
Yeah, I know where it was that is the location Christie was busted at, the 2 story place near Serra Nissan.Seeing that I was the person in the room with her at the time, you can believe me when I say that is not the place she was busted.

Unless, of course, she was also busted later there.

Buff9999
02-24-14, 20:51
Seeing that I was the person in the room with her at the time, you can believe me when I say that is not the place she was busted.

Unless, of course, she was also busted later there.I am talking about the time the police officer had sex with her and arrested her after they were through having sex. This took place at the two story building where sisters was located Christie, her mom and other girls worked there and Robin H was the owner of the business.

Bully
02-24-14, 22:55
I am talking about the time the police officer had sex with her and arrested her after they were through having sex. This took place at the two story building where sisters was located Christie, her mom and other girls worked there and Robin H was the owner of the business.In that case, this is not the instance you originally chimed in on.

SilverDawg
02-25-14, 11:12
Birminham is so dry that just trying to find another provider. Is this a man posing as a woman?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-ts-give-you-the-best-senssual-massage-24/6249003

DsdSmith895
02-25-14, 13:16
Birminham is so dry that just trying to find another provider. Is this a man posing as a woman?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-ts-give-you-the-best-senssual-massage-24/6249003Yes, that's a man...

AlfredeNewman4
02-25-14, 15:31

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-ts-give-you-the-best-senssual-massage-24/6249003Did you not read his post...it clearly says he is a TS.

Deepdyver
02-25-14, 15:39

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-ts-give-you-the-best-senssual-massage-24/6249003Yes. The "TS" or "T-girl" words in the add are the hints you're looking for.

TideLover
02-25-14, 16:23
Yes, that's a man...Half and Half but born a boy...LOL.

Member #4703
02-25-14, 17:11
LOL!! You really have to ask that? That looks like a tiny John Travolta in a wig.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-ts-give-you-the-best-senssual-massage-24/6249003

SilverDawg
02-25-14, 17:23
Dang what is a monger to do?

DuckHed
02-25-14, 17:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

DuckHed
03-03-14, 19:24
Don't waste your money and time on this one.

She is impersonal, the massage quality is not good and the HJ ending very mechanical.

She does get naked after the flip and touching is allowed.

I guess she could be the girl in those pics but does not look as good in person.

I doubt it if she is a CMT.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-massage-indie-wf-not-asian-certified-verified-reviewed-36/3780321

TwoWheelSx4
03-04-14, 14:33
Don't waste your money and time on this one.

She is impersonal, the massage quality is not good and the HJ ending very mechanical.

She does get naked after the flip and touching is allowed.

I guess she could be the girl in those pics but does not look as good in person.

I doubt it if she is a CMT.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-massage-indie-wf-not-asian-certified-verified-reviewed-36/3780321I concur, saw her several years ago and never went back. I didn't want to touch her but she grabbed my hand and put it on her ass.

Woody Uno
03-04-14, 20:56
I talked to lady I work with and we were talking about the bust in Center Point and she told me that there are a couple therapeutic massage places where women go for a massage and after you get to be a regular that.

Happy Endings are provided. It never crossed my mind WOW.

Member #4703
03-04-14, 21:14
That's the hottest thing I've ever heard about. What place is it?

I talked to lady I work with and we were talking about the bust in Center Point and she told me that there are a couple therapeutic massage places where women go for a massage and after you get to be a regular that.

Happy Endings are provided. It never crossed my mind WOW..

JohnnyFromBama
03-05-14, 21:20

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/asian-ts-give-you-the-best-senssual-massage-24/6249003Yes. I saw her once before I realized what TS meant. Its been several years ago. She'll provide a happy ending (by hand or mouth) and it wasn't till I asked her to take her clothes off that she let me know her secret. She is actually very feminine and lives as a woman 24/7. I'm just saying this so you'll know that "she" may have a male appendage but if you didn't know that, you'd never suspect.

Hope this helps.

Member #4703
03-06-14, 17:56
How does one not suspect that? Anyone with a cane, dark glasses and a dog can see that's a guy. For your sake I hope you were drunk as shit when you placed a call to Mrs. Doubtfire.

But basically what you're telling us is that you either got blown or jacked off by a dude. Congratuations on that.

Yes. I saw her once before I realized what TS meant. Its been several years ago. She'll provide a happy ending (by hand or mouth) and it wasn't till I asked her to take her clothes off that she let me know her secret. She is actually very feminine and lives as a woman 24/7. I'm just saying this so you'll know that "she" may have a male appendage but if you didn't know that, you'd never suspect.

Hope this helps.

Woody Uno
03-06-14, 20:05
I met a nice mixed race lady from either Craig's list or back page the first of the week that advertised massage from a hot lady with a picture. The reason I said I do not know which is I went back and looked for the add and could not find it. For what it's worth she operates in an apartment over the mountain and she provides a fairly good massage with nice HE. If you are a senior member send me a PM and I will send you her name and no.

Highway Man
03-06-14, 21:03
How does one not suspect that? Anyone with a cane, dark glasses and a dog can see that's a guy. For your sake I hope you were drunk as shit when you placed a call to Mrs. Doubtfire.

But basically what you're telling us is that you either got blown or jacked off by a dude. Congratuations on that.I needed that laugh today. That was funny. I don't think my response would have been so nonchalant. Something like IT HAS A * DICK!

TwoWheelSx4
03-06-14, 21:52
Anyone ever dealt with the above mentioned? I do not want to give out too much info but trying to determine if she's legit.

Apartments off old acton road.

I believe she advertised on CL and eventually sent me a pic but looks young to be an ex stripper but then again I'm not sure how long their dancing careers typically span.

Thanks.

Member #4703
03-06-14, 22:04
How long ago was this and what did her ad look like?

Anyone ever dealt with the above mentioned? I do not want to give out too much info but trying to determine if she's legit.

Apartments off old acton road.

I believe she advertised on CL and eventually sent me a pic but looks young to be an ex stripper but then again I'm not sure how long their dancing careers typically span.

Thanks.

TwoWheelSx4
03-07-14, 08:21
How long ago was this and what did her ad look like?A week or two ago. Just a generic ad that I figured was a scam but she sent me her phone number.

And did respond to the texts. Something didn't seem right about it especially since her picture was so young looking.

She says she has a kid.

DuckHed
03-09-14, 21:14
Am I wrong or this is the same dude who was with those fat girls selling half assed body robs in Hoover. Wow, now he is offering his own rub services with a freebie HE. LMAO!

http://bham.craigslist.org/bts/4365744619.html

Member #4703
03-10-14, 08:42
That's the same guy. There was a girl a few days ago posting an ad on CL advertising bodyrubs and she happened to be affiliated with the same old group. But this girl was hot. Nice rack. Had a little diamond in her nose. As much as I wanted to, I told her I went there once before and wasn't coming again to some creepy apt with some creepy dude watching tv 10 ft. Away. I tried to get her to meet me outside there, but said she couldn't. I guess she feared the pimp hand of Dale. I told her to be careful because sooner or later they were going to get busted because of their carefree ads.

Am I wrong or this is the same dude who was with those fat girls selling half assed body robs in Hoover. Wow, now he is offering his own rub services with a freebie HE. LMAO!

http://bham.craigslist.org/bts/4365744619.html

Highway Man
03-10-14, 12:42
That's the same guy. There was a girl a few days ago posting an ad on CL advertising bodyrubs and she happened to be affiliated with the same old group. But this girl was hot. Nice rack. Had a little diamond in her nose. As much as I wanted to, I told her I went there once before and wasn't coming again to some creepy apt with some creepy dude watching tv 10 ft. Away. I tried to get her to meet me outside there, but said she couldn't. I guess she feared the pimp hand of Dale. I told her to be careful because sooner or later they were going to get busted because of their carefree ads.That is one strange dude. Was telling me how he was some big time street racer. LOL. The massage looked like a good deal in the beginning but by the time they upsold all the extras it was no deal. I got the Aussie girl from Huntsville and she was sexy but real brain washed. She told me she had been recruited to learn a new skill and tried to have this weird professional edge to it, like writing down the money in a ledger like it was some kind of accounting function. While I was there he was telling them how it was legal for them to be naked if they were giving someone a shower and some other kind of nonsense. That was a very strange place.

Member #4703
03-26-14, 18:20
For the past 2 weeks I've been doing alot of driving and been out of state. And I've needed a couple of "real" massages to work the kinks out. Recently I have been to places in Chattanooga and Tupleo. Both times legit massages, wasn't even wondering about extras. But the way these two places acted you would've though they did do something extra. And that's where I had had enough. I went to this place in Chattanooga. Just wanted a deep tissue massage. Cost was $60 for the hour and it was ok. Nothing to write home about. Well I get done and head back up to the front to pay. I had a $100 bill and when I gave it to her, she looked at it and asked if I needed any change. I said I would like to have some change if it's ok. And she responded it ok, it's just some people like to tip. I told her today I wasn't going to be one of those people. Told them thanks, and then left. Well the other day I'm in Tupelo looking for the same thing. A good therapueatic masage. Found a place for $65 for an hour. Told the girl what I wanted and she did a decent job. Very professional. Nothing to look in the way of a hottie. Think Peppermint Patty and lady Rockports and you get the picture. Well I get dressed and walk up front to pay the receptionist and the massage lady is standing right there. I had $80 on me and hand it to her. Massage lady is till standing there, and I could tell she was anticipating something coming her way. After I handed her the money, this girl here asks if I needed any change. And at that point I just went nuclear. I told both of them what had happened a week ago at another place and now here they were asking the same thing. I asked them why is it that massuses expect to be tipped? If you made minimum wage for something like that I might understand. But I just gave you $65 for an hours worth of work. And I'm sure she probably get's half of that if, which is $37.50. Not too shabby for an hours worth of work. Especially in Tupelo fucking Mississippi. I told her my policy of something like that. If you seem to be implying that I tip you, you're not getting shit. If I want to tip someone, which the only people I tip is the people that bring me my food, then I will tip you. If you have signs hanging up saying that tips are appreciated, well then the joke is going to be on you when we get done. And this last place I was talking to her when she first came in the room and she said I was lucky to get an appointment because they're normally so busy. I took a stand long ago that unless you do something, you're not getting a tip. There's notyhing that pisses you off more than going in wanting a good massage and not getting exactly what you wanted and then someone wants you to pay more. I'd like to know what some of you think. I know there's alot of people on here that overtip and ruin it for everyone, or tip, after you have to jack yourself off, which is rediculous. I'm not going to change my feelings on the matter, I would be curious as to what you think.

Vscrtlvr
03-26-14, 23:12
At Panda. Not expecting anything but a good massage. Very annoying. Will not go back. There are other options out there.

For the past 2 weeks I've been doing alot of driving and been out of state. And I've needed a couple of "real" massages to work the kinks out. Recently I have been to places in Chattanooga and Tupleo. Both times legit massages, wasn't even wondering about extras. But the way these two places acted you would've though they did do something extra. And that's where I had had enough. I went to this place in Chattanooga. Just wanted a deep tissue massage. Cost was $60 for the hour and it was ok. Nothing to write home about. Well I get done and head back up to the front to pay. I had a $100 bill and when I gave it to her, she looked at it and asked if I needed any change. I said I would like to have some change if it's ok. And she responded it ok, it's just some people like to tip. I told her today I wasn't going to be one of those people. Told them thanks, and then left. Well the other day I'm in Tupelo looking for the same thing. A good therapueatic masage. Found a place for $65 for an hour. Told the girl what I wanted and she did a decent job. Very professional. Nothing to look in the way of a hottie. Think Peppermint Patty and lady Rockports and you get the picture. Well I get dressed and walk up front to pay the receptionist and the massage lady is standing right there. I had $80 on me and hand it to her. Massage lady is till standing there, and I could tell she was anticipating something coming her way. After I handed her the money, this girl here asks if I needed any change. And at that point I just went nuclear. I told both of them what had happened a week ago at another place and now here they were asking the same thing. I asked them why is it that massuses expect to be tipped? If you made minimum wage for something like that I might understand. But I just gave you $65 for an hours worth of work. And I'm sure she probably get's half of that if, which is $37.50. Not too shabby for an hours worth of work. Especially in Tupelo fucking Mississippi. I told her my policy of something like that. If you seem to be implying that I tip you, you're not getting shit. If I want to tip someone, which the only people I tip is the people that bring me my food, then I will tip you. If you have signs hanging up saying that tips are appreciated, well then the joke is going to be on you when we get done. And this last place I was talking to her when she first came in the room and she said I was lucky to get an appointment because they're normally so busy. I took a stand long ago that unless you do something, you're not getting a tip. There's notyhing that pisses you off more than going in wanting a good massage and not getting exactly what you wanted and then someone wants you to pay more. I'd like to know what some of you think. I know there's alot of people on here that overtip and ruin it for everyone, or tip, after you have to jack yourself off, which is rediculous. I'm not going to change my feelings on the matter, I would be curious as to what you think.

Jaymack
03-31-14, 12:27
I have just learned that Nikki (from Sisters) will probably not be with us much longer; it's my understanding that her health has been failing the last few years, and that she was apparently just notified that the end is near.

Buff9999
03-31-14, 20:50
I have just learned that Nikki (from Sisters) will probably not be with us much longer; it's my understanding that her health has been failing the last few years, and that she was apparently just notified that the end is near.Are you talking about Christies mother? I hate to hear that, nice lady.

Vedorn
04-01-14, 12:27
Signed up just to ask some questions is it just me or is the birmingham area dry on actual he or FS massage joints?

I love the hobby and I'm pretty new to it but it sucks the closest place to have fun is an hour away, but I guess traveling is another good part of the hobby LOL. Now on to my question, I've seen people talk before about the nail salon and spas that do he is that for real cause there are tons of those around here and they all have Asian women working in them and that would be awesome if it were true cause they are so close. I'm new so I guess it's kinda hard to tell me even if there were but either way love this board and all your guys reviews.

Jaymack
04-01-14, 16:06
Yes, I'm afraid so. I only had one session with Christine; Nikki, however, was a lot of fun. She went through a lot the last few years.

Member #4703
04-01-14, 16:16
Never heard anything about things going on at a nail salon. Or anyone trying to get things going at a nail salon.

Signed up just to ask some questions is it just me or is the birmingham area dry on actual he or FS massage joints?

I love the hobby and I'm pretty new to it but it sucks the closest place to have fun is an hour away, but I guess traveling is another good part of the hobby LOL. Now on to my question, I've seen people talk before about the nail salon and spas that do he is that for real cause there are tons of those around here and they all have Asian women working in them and that would be awesome if it were true cause they are so close. I'm new so I guess it's kinda hard to tell me even if there were but either way love this board and all your guys reviews.

Vedorn
04-01-14, 16:55
Haha thanks for the quick reply I was just grasping at straws I guess.

Any recommendations for a spot that is actually in the birmingham area since VIP is gone, or am I still doing the driving around I love so much LOL.

Never heard anything about things going on at a nail salon. Or anyone trying to get things going at a nail salon.

Bully
04-01-14, 18:10
I have just learned that Nikki (from Sisters) will probably not be with us much longer; it's my understanding that her health has been failing the last few years, and that she was apparently just notified that the end is near.I hate to hear that. I always thought she was a sweet person.

TideLover
04-01-14, 23:23

I love the hobby and I'm pretty new to it but it sucks the closest place to have fun is an hour away, but I guess traveling is another good part of the hobby LOL. Now on to my question, I've seen people talk before about the nail salon and spas that do he is that for real cause there are tons of those around here and they all have Asian women working in them and that would be awesome if it were true cause they are so close. I'm new so I guess it's kinda hard to tell me even if there were but either way love this board and all your guys reviews.I heard if you go in and get waxed, they will rub you to hardness.

Highway Man
04-02-14, 00:01
Never heard anything about things going on at a nail salon. Or anyone trying to get things going at a nail salon.Agree. Most nail salons are only salons for the ladies to soak their feet in a mini whirl pool and get them massaged. Its a nice fantasy though. Some fine Asian women in there.

Member #4703
04-02-14, 08:37
I envision my hard on being achieved through conventional methods. Not having my hairs ripped from my body like 40 year old virgin. I think a hard on would be the last thing on my mind. And what's the point of someone rubbing you to hardness and then that's it?

Slska20
04-02-14, 12:25
Where is sisters? I'm not familiar with that place.

I have just learned that Nikki (from Sisters) will probably not be with us much longer; it's my understanding that her health has been failing the last few years, and that she was apparently just notified that the end is near.

ThemsJustJokes
04-02-14, 14:43
I haven't been in that area recently, but a good friend told me VIP was opening back up, and likely already has. It was all a dog and pony show for the PD. They didn't even get anything more than misdemeanor charges.

So I would bet that VIP is back open now.

Any recommendations for a spot that is actually in the birmingham area since VIP is gone, or am I still doing the driving around I love so much LOL.

Jaymack
04-02-14, 15:40
Sisters was located in Roebuck in the office building next to Serra Nissan. It operated for about a year, from 1995 to 1996. It was run by a woman named Robbin, and staffed by her and several other women. There are multiple mentions of it on this board.

Member #4703
04-02-14, 16:39
No longer exists.

Where is sisters? I'm not familiar with that place.

Vedorn
04-02-14, 17:13
Haha if I was a glutton for punishment I might toftt LOL, but I assume hairs being ripped out isn't the best boner keeping practice, at least for me hehe.

I heard if you go in and get waxed, they will rub you to hardness.

Highway Man
04-02-14, 23:16
What's the point of someone rubbing you to hardness and then that's it?That seems to be the point of this whole massage thread. I have no desire to have some lady tease me and then leave it up to me to finish. I don't go in a restaurant and smell the food and drool over it, then go in the back and cook my own plate. This is the same reason I don't go to strip clubs.

TideLover
04-03-14, 12:01
That seems to be the point of this whole massage thread. I have no desire to have some lady tease me and then leave it up to me to finish. I don't go in a restaurant and smell the food and drool over it, then go in the back and cook my own plate. This is the same reason I don't go to strip clubs.I've never been there. But a friend of mine goes there and gets groomed. He did say they do the groin too and said the lady told him they would have to get him hard to get all the hair. I have no idea what happens there.

I have no desire to being waxed. I'd imagine that what hardness I would have would be gone after having hair yanked from my body.

TiderInsider1
04-03-14, 14:59

Any recommendations for a spot that is actually in the birmingham area since VIP is gone, or am I still doing the driving around I love so much LOL.Been a lurker myself for a couple of years and have gotten some good tips from the site. Birmingham is pretty dry though there are a couple of places that are kept secret. I just happen to know of them just from a couple of lucky visits they do not want there names on the site but I know some of the senior people on this site visit them.

Member #4703
04-03-14, 16:50
I wouldn't imagine anyone who waxes, that has an ounce of professionalism in them say that they need to get someone hard to get a complete wax job. What do they do for the ladies? Jam a big dildo in their ass to loosen it up where they can really get all the hairs. That whole thing just doesn't sound right. But maybe they're not a legit joint. I mean what does the lady do? Get a handful of lotion and "prep" you before she goes in for the kill. Maybe this was just one rougue waxer.

I've never been there. But a friend of mine goes there and gets groomed. He did say they do the groin too and said the lady told him they would have to get him hard to get all the hair. I have no idea what happens there.

I have no desire to being waxed. I'd imagine that what hardness I would have would be gone after having hair yanked from my body.

Vedorn
04-03-14, 18:55
I figured there was some insider information on some places but I haven't been around long enough for tht privileged information hehe.

But If I stick around long enough maybe one day I'll get lucky at a spot and will have some info to share, this boards awesome for info and helpful tips.

But Yea I agree the getting you hard to wax some hair you can't get to doesn't make much sense, maybe she just wanted to have some fun at work LOL.

Been a lurker myself for a couple of years and have gotten some good tips from the site. Birmingham is pretty dry though there are a couple of places that are kept secret. I just happen to know of them just from a couple of lucky visits they do not want there names on the site but I know some of the senior people on this site visit them.

Bob421
04-03-14, 23:01
I've never been there. But a friend of mine goes there and gets groomed. He did say they do the groin too and said the lady told him they would have to get him hard to get all the hair. I have no idea what happens there.

I have no desire to being waxed. I'd imagine that what hardness I would have would be gone after having hair yanked from my body.Hell, find out the name of the place pm it to me and I'll toftt. The exchange that would have to take place would be enough of a hoot to make it memorable.

I'll get 'm to do my ass as well to eliminate Dingle berries.

TideLover
04-03-14, 23:26
Hell, find out the name of the place pm it to me and I'll toftt. The exchange that would have to take place would be enough of a hoot to make it memorable.

I'll get 'm to do my ass as well to eliminate Dingle berries.Yes, that'd be awesome. LOL.

http://www.cutandshave.com/

I'd like to hear how it goes.

Oc Crazy
04-10-14, 19:07
I guess I should've wrote her email address down. Has anybody got it, if so thanks.

DuckHed
04-10-14, 19:30
Anyone has any recent intel on this one?

She has several reviews on TER but her last review is almost 2 yrs old.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nikki-is-coming-to-town-this-weekend/9611066

TiderInsider1
04-10-14, 22:14
Anyone ever checked out Tai Chi Acupressure at the Colonnade?

TideLover
04-11-14, 09:43
I think she's the same one I saw few yrs ago. She use to have a house west of atl. At one time she tried moving here and had an apartment off 280.

I always enjoyed my time with her. She was good at what she did. Not FS though.

Bully
04-11-14, 09:58
I guess I should've wrote her email address down. Has anybody got it, if so thanks.contactbodybuilder@yahoo.com

Bully
04-11-14, 09:59
I think she's the same one I saw few yrs ago. She use to have a house west of atl. At one time she tried moving here and had an apartment off 280.

I always enjoyed my time with her. She was good at what she did. Not FS though.Yes, that is her. Used to go by NikkiPeach.

DuckHed
04-11-14, 15:17

I always enjoyed my time with her. She was good at what she did. Not FS though.Thanks Tidelover,

What she look like? Was wondering if she was an older lady.

Oc Crazy
04-11-14, 17:32
Appreciate it man, if I can get her to the crib I'll report back.

LookinAround81
04-11-14, 20:21
Anyone has any recent intel on this one?

She has several reviews on TER but her last review is almost 2 yrs old.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nikki-is-coming-to-town-this-weekend/9611066It is the same Nikki. I've visited with her several times, including within the past two weeks. I've always been a fan of her massages always left relaxed and feeling better. I've never experienced the mediocre review on those old reviews.

Hope this helps.

TwoWheelSx4
04-11-14, 22:01

I always enjoyed my time with her. She was good at what she did. Not FS though.Last time I spoke with her she was moving back to Georgia, said she got a real job. Guess she needs some side money or the job fell through.

She was very good at what she did.

TideLover
04-12-14, 11:23
She use to be semi-attractive maybe 7/10. She may be 40 ish in age. Great massage with many surprises throughout. Never rushed and always a great attitude! That's what I remember from my visits several years ago.

TiderInsider1
04-16-14, 13:02
Checked out Ti Chi at the colonnade yesterday got a nice massage from a pretty Chinese girl named Cici good massage but no extras available. Should have known that as soon as I walked in looks like the place is a converted sun tanning place the walls on the rooms do not go all the way to the ceiling so very little privacy.

Nikoliy
04-16-14, 13:35
Drove by VIP and noticed the lights on and two cars parked. Had no time to go in. Anyone been there lately?

Member #4703
04-17-14, 08:30
No. Not many people on here want their picture in the paper being led out of a MP.

Drove by VIP and noticed the lights on and two cars parked. Had no time to go in. Anyone been there lately?

RubnTugn
04-18-14, 14:00
Haven't been posting lately. Its too quite here in be'ham BUT.

This ad keeps popping up every so often.

Some of you guys must be visiting her of she wouldn't keep coming back. So if she is that good. Tell us or PM me about your experience.

Location, massage, cleanliness, age, etc.

Tug.

Member #5774
04-18-14, 16:18
Tried it once about 4 months ago, and it is still here, is it still massage only, really? Just checking, I mean if they are still in business and all.

TwoWheelSx4
04-18-14, 18:00

Some of you guys must be visiting her of she wouldn't keep coming back. So if she is that good. Tell us or PM me about your experience.

Tug.I too would be interested in details on this one.

TideLover
04-18-14, 20:00
I'd like to know too. Last one I saw that was that expensive, turned out a flop and me feeling ripped. That's the one who post under massage and has local number aka Island Girl.

I too would be interested in details on this one.

TwoWheelSx4
04-20-14, 08:03
I see Nicole is still misleading folks with her photos.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/looking-for-classy-gentlemen-that-want-a-wonderful-massage-safe-and-secure/4694184

For those who've not been to see her in Gadsden move along nothing to see or be had there.

The massage is not even that good.

RubnTugn
04-25-14, 00:12
Poor massage and HE was not a thrill, she just does half ass rubbing on your back with one hand. On the flip she pulls out the boobs...she's heavy and dull personality and shorted me 10 minutes. Will not repeat.

Tug.

TiderInsider1
04-25-14, 10:21
Poor massage and HE was not a thrill, she just does half ass rubbing on your back with one hand. On the flip she pulls out the boobs...she's heavy and dull personality and shorted me 10 minutes. Will not repeat.

Tug.Where was this?

RubnTugn
04-27-14, 19:35
Where was this?She advertises on BP and works at different hotels.

OldCapri
04-28-14, 02:18
Well damn!

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2014/02/birmingham_spa_charges_100_for.html#incart_2 box.I went there twice last year and have been thinking of going again soon. Rats.

Be.

Slska20
05-01-14, 12:17
If anybody has Nikki's contact info, please send it to me in a PM. The ad on the link is gone. I enjoyed my time with her but haven't seen her since she got out of the business for a little bit.

Last time I spoke with her she was moving back to Georgia, said she got a real job. Guess she needs some side money or the job fell through.

She was very good at what she did.

Jaymack
05-02-14, 11:32
Nikki has passed away.

Buff9999
05-02-14, 15:37
Nikki has passed away.I hate to hear that. She was a nice lady. I had heard a while back that her daughter Christie was in very bad health also. Very sad news.

TwoWheelSx4
05-02-14, 16:30
Saw this one today:

http://bham.craigslist.org/stp/4449196051.html

She's in an apartment in Hoover off Old Rocky Ridge.

Apartment was a wreck, massage consisted of a little lotion rubbed here and there then a flip for he.

Girl has terrible baby damage and told me how she was bipolar so I was glad to get out before being cut up into pieces.

Although she was nude there was pretty much no touching nor did I really want to touch after seeing the damage.

Will not repeat.

Bully
05-02-14, 17:34
Nikki has passed away.Sorry to hear that news. She was always very sweet to me. Condolences to Christie and any other family she may have had.

Jaymack
05-02-14, 22:59
I have not found one yet; apparently, she passed on Sunday or Monday, as Christine's Facebook page has an entry for Tuesday saying she was going to the Funeral Home. Nikki was originally from Ohio, so the funeral and burial may be held there; if an obit is published, I'll try to post a link here.

DuckHed
05-03-14, 10:29
If anybody has Nikki's contact info, please send it to me in a PM. The ad on the link is gone. I enjoyed my time with her but haven't seen her since she got out of the business for a little bit.Nikkigapeach@gmail.com

She visits Bham every so often.

DuckHed
05-03-14, 10:39

Tug.I'm curious too. Texted her today and asked if she had any pics or reviews. She has none. She said she is AA gives a great massage and that's it! Maybe I spooked her I don't know.

I don't drop that kind of money for a massage if I don't have any info.

Slska20
05-05-14, 11:43
Thanks, man!!

Nikkigapeach@gmail.com

She visits Bham every so often.

Bhm Guy
05-05-14, 15:02
Sorry to hear that news. She was always very sweet to me. Condolences to Christie and any other family she may have had.RIP. She was a nice lady.

Jaymack
05-05-14, 18:09
I'm unaware of any health issues Christine may have; Robbin is ill, but apparently still with us (her daughter from her second marriage just posted a recent pic of them together). Hopefully, she is doing better (her daughter from her second marriage lives with the daughter from the first).

Buff9999
05-06-14, 01:02
I'm unaware of any health issues Christine may have; Robbin is ill, but apparently still with us (her daughter from her second marriage just posted a recent pic of them together). Hopefully, she is doing better (her daughter from her second marriage lives with the daughter from the first).Someone on here had posted several months ago that Christies health was not good at all and she was in bad shape. I haven't heard anything lately on her health or condition.

Serious69
05-06-14, 08:53
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-therapeutic/9158454

Friday Katz
05-06-14, 12:01
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-therapeutic/9158454I have a couple of times. Decent massage at a $60 per hour. No extras available that I know of.

Bongo2
05-06-14, 12:57
Ok massage with table shower. Less than enthusiastic masseuse in her 30's named Pola (sp? BBBJ to put rubber on, minor tongue action.

TideLover
05-06-14, 13:51
Great place for a great massage. . Never any extras that I know of.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-therapeutic/9158454

ThemsJustJokes
05-06-14, 16:59
Al.com reporting Birmingham city council revoking the business license of the VIP spa today. No more fun in safe establishments, pushes Johns to streetwalkers and backpage. Sure, Jefferson County and the city of Birmingham have a moral compass, riggght.

Weak.

Rumor is some sting operations occurring in Hoover in the near future. Why'all play safe.

See.

Jaymack
05-06-14, 23:01
Nikki passed last Monday 4/28, and was buried Saturday 5/3 at Calvary Cemetery in Dayton, Ohio. The Dayton Daily News had a brief death notice for her; apparently, it was a small graveside service.

Jaymack
05-07-14, 11:52
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dayton/obituary.aspx?pid=170910812

May she rest in peace.

DuckHed
05-09-14, 21:18
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-therapeutic/9158454Nothing but a great massage in a clean place at a reasonable price.

NiceMusic
05-11-14, 00:54
I like Asians abut never got to check out VIP. I couldn't find the announcement of VIP closing on Al.com.

Do you have other options for Asians you can recommend to me (via PM)?

Also, where is the rumor in Hoover coming from? I just saw a provider today in Hoover.

Al.com reporting Birmingham city council revoking the business license of the VIP spa today. No more fun in safe establishments, pushes Johns to streetwalkers and backpage. Sure, Jefferson County and the city of Birmingham have a moral compass, riggght.

Weak.

Rumor is some sting operations occurring in Hoover in the near future. Why'all play safe.

See.

OldCapri
05-11-14, 11:29
Well that stinks.

Weak.

See.

DsdSmith895
05-12-14, 16:14
I am sure in your quest for a HE that you have came across a gorgeous person that gave a straight -up excellent massage. This happens to be what I'm looking for, I just want someone that is easy on the eyes..

TiderInsider1
05-15-14, 12:18
Gave Hoover a try this week it had been a while since I had been in there and got someone I had never used before. I got a lady named named Lucy probably 50 or so attractive but no extras though it was a good massage. This town is dry has anyone been to Alabaster lately?

Highway Man
05-15-14, 18:52
Gave Hoover a try this week it had been a while since I had been in there and got someone I had never used before. I got a lady named named Lucy probably 50 or so attractive but no extras though it was a good massage. This town is dry has anyone been to Alabaster lately?I tried Alabaster a couple of time a few months ago. Got the same little girl probably in her 30's. Kinda plain but not bad looking. Zero personality, dismal massage and the TS felt more like a jail house wash down. Nothing there for me.

DuckHed
05-17-14, 16:21
What's her deal? Does Anyone know?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-relaxation-and-sensual-exploration-visiting-may-14th-23rd-book-ur-appt-ahead-45/9701178

BhamJason14
05-19-14, 12:51
has anyone been to Alabaster lately?From all my years of mongering in Birmingham (20+), I can assure you of this. There is no massage like any of us are looking for in Alabaster, especially at a place that's right on highway 31 across from the hospital in a nice part of town. It's just not going to happen.

Highway Man
05-19-14, 22:10
From all my years of mongering in Birmingham (20+), I can assure you of this. There is no massage like any of us are looking for in Alabaster, especially at a place that's right on highway 31 across from the hospital in a nice part of town. It's just not going to happen.Well the police department is 3 doors down so I thought that might help.

TiderInsider1
05-20-14, 10:34
Well the police department is 3 doors down so I thought that might help.There used to be a couple of ladies that worked there that would take care of you but that was over a year ago and I have not been there in a while myself.

TideLover
05-22-14, 17:28
http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/catch-me-if-you-can-here-until-friday-23/9320997

Had time to kill this morning and thought I'd try her out. Glad I did! Two call system, nice hotel suite off state farm Pkwy. She answers door in see through clothing, quick check, got comfortable on king bed. Nice massage with fabulous ending!

Eric Shunn
05-29-14, 20:14
They got busted yesterday afternoon. It's an election year people. The primary is coming up keep your head on a swivel and stay with who you know. Bust those hardened criminals at the massage parlor = free advertisement for the campaign I'm out until the election is over. I'm surprised they didn't use tear gas on the place those ladies looked ferocious.

Meanwhile if you need any drugs or to be mauled by a drunk driver it's all available 24-7.

TiderInsider1
06-02-14, 16:54
Thought I would post this for anyone going to the beach this summer. I was in PC this weekend and decided to try my luck with a place called Su's off of Tyndall Pkwy. Called and made an appointment because she is apparently a real CMT the place is located next to a Japanese restaurant not far from St. Andrews bay. Su is probably 50 something not bad looking but not the best looking Asian woman I have ever met. This is made up by her massage skills it was an excellent massage on the back and after a little talking a very nice HJ on the flip.

Member #4703
06-05-14, 16:45
Damn! She's still around? I saw her about 10 years ago. Is she still in that manufactured home looking house?

Thought I would post this for anyone going to the beach this summer. I was in PC this weekend and decided to try my luck with a place called Su's off of Tyndall Pkwy. Called and made an appointment because she is apparently a real CMT the place is located next to a Japanese restaurant not far from St. Andrews bay. Su is probably 50 something not bad looking but not the best looking Asian woman I have ever met. This is made up by her massage skills it was an excellent massage on the back and after a little talking a very nice HJ on the flip.

TiderInsider1
06-05-14, 23:05
Damn! She's still around? I saw her about 10 years ago. Is she still in that manufactured home looking house?Looks like a converted trailer that has been added onto that's her.

TideLover
06-11-14, 17:38
http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im-back-in-town-for-a-very-limited-time-only-come-see-why-they-say-im-the-best-26/9952476

Pm me if you have details.