PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Joemars
04-15-13, 19:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4703
04-15-13, 20:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Joemars
04-16-13, 00:51
[Deleted by Admin]

MammieJammer
04-16-13, 19:42
I guess you never went to sorority / frat parties.sheltered life. Not uncommon for a 100 dudes to be serviced by 1-5 chicks. Doesn't take long to accumulate a 1000 at that rate. If you aren't in this hobby, get lost. BBBJs are low risk, I didn't say zero risk. that's why the high end providers do it. check out eccie. it's not rocket science. Later reverend, thanks for the sermon.I don't have a dog in this hunt but just a little info in general. It is very easy to contract a number of venereal diseases from bare oral contact among them syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes, and chlamydia. My best friend contracted chlamydia from a BBBJ and took it home to his wife and while it took a while for it to present symptoms for her to recognize her infection she is now well and they are divorced. No judgment here just the facts. MJ

Joemars
04-17-13, 12:21
[Deleted by Admin]

PhilmaGroin
04-17-13, 16:34
No one, more than I, has enjoyed the pithy back and forth that has occurred over the last few days regarding the safety (or lack thereof) of BBBJs. Heck, we all have our twists and I doubt we will never convince anyone to see our respective points of view on some topics. Although, with all this recent talk, I'm considering having my favorite honeys use a rubber if she sticks a finger up my ass now. And yet I digress. Can we get back to the real issue at hand and talk about who's putting out what, where, and for how much at our local MPs?

I'll start. Met this white MILF off CL named Debra. Mid 40s. Met in safe hotel off 280. Nice massage. Big titties. I mean the kind that hit my back when she sat upright on me. She sweated alot. I guess that was bc she worked me hard. Nice though. On the flip she asked if I had any fetishes. What's a guy to do? So she slathered up and went Russian until I unloaded. Got my Franklin's worth.

PhilmaGroin
04-17-13, 16:43
Yes. I realize my post wasn't at a "massage parlor" and yes maybe it should have been filed in CL folder, but I really wanted to share. Don't judge me.

Joemars
04-17-13, 17:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4703
04-17-13, 17:26
[Deleted by Admin]

Joemars
04-17-13, 20:51
[Deleted by Admin]

Member #4703
04-17-13, 22:22
[Deleted by Admin]

Joemars
04-17-13, 23:26
That's big talk coming from a frat boy. I think your logic is a little skewed. With all that sex that was going on, when did you and your fellow brothers (douchebags) have time to mix in shirtless volleyball games and paddling one another? You know the typical things that actually happen at a frat. Perhaps a little golden shower. I mean pee is sterile. I wish I knew Magic Johnson. I would love to have him stand over you and let his ball sweat drip right in your mouth. I'm sure you would be all about that wouldn't you Mr. I'm not paranoid? Of course that probably wouldn't be the first time you had someones bean bag near your mouth. I forget you were around alot of frat boys. Dude, I read your post again. Wow. Get help. ASAP. I actually feel sorry for you. Are you chained up in the basement? What's the deal? The Bates Motel comes to mind.

Joemars
04-18-13, 18:21
What happened to spidey? Did "mother" cut off his internet? Poor kid.

Wiregrass
04-18-13, 19:20
Perhaps Spidey decided that he'd had his say and there was no sense in continuing to beat this dead horse.

Joemars
04-18-13, 22:29
[Deleted by Admin]

Joemars
04-18-13, 22:30
[Deleted by Admin]

Highway Man
04-19-13, 00:07
I almost hate to even say a thing here, but there are reasons for the forum rules that prohibit discussing members sexual risks in any forum except the safe sex forum. This is one of them.

There are a lot of endeavors that have risks. Mountain climbing is another endeavor that also has risks, but I bet if you go to the mountain climbing forums, there aren't people on there who claim to have climbed mountains, but complain about crossing a road because they might slip on a pebble, then chastise other member for doing the very activity that the forum is designed to help them pursue. So why here?

Anyone who reads this forum and takes medical advice from an off handed post from an anonymous poster is a freaking idiot. Do your own research and then take your own risks. No one here knows what risks I have to take to get my heart rate up and I don't know yours.

This forum is about massages and happy endings. I have tried the 3 watered down AMPs in Alabaster, Hoover and Homewood and have had moderate results. Self serve is not my thing so I won't go back. If anyone hears any good news, please post. There is an AMP in Millbrook (Royal) that does produce happy endings but the service is low to middle of the road.

Joemars
04-19-13, 00:16
[Deleted by Admin].

TwoWheelSx4
04-19-13, 10:45
That's the issue.. you find a place that gives HE and the massage is half assed.. Find a place with no HE and the massage is decent to great.
Frustrating is an understatement. As long as Panda has curtains I doubt there will ever be anything except self service. Sad just sad.

Yoshiko had middle of the road massages but good looking women so that made up for some of it.

Slska20
04-19-13, 14:15
http://www.myfoxal.com/story/22025238/birmingham-police-bust-bali-spa-in-roebuck

Play safe, friends!

Joemars
04-19-13, 15:00
http://www.myfoxal.com/story/22025238/birmingham-police-bust-bali-spa-in-roebuck

Play safe, friends!Murderers, rapists, terrorists, etc. Running loose, and this is what the police deem important? Idiots.

Bully
04-19-13, 15:51
Murderers, rapists, terrorists, etc. Running loose, and this is what the police deem important? Idiots.LEO is sworn to enforce the laws that are on the books. They have homicide and sex crimes divisions to work on the first 2 you mentioned, and a vice division for this. It's their job. Now, if you don't like the laws and want them repealed, stand up and work to get prostitution legalized. Otherwise, it's a ridiculous comment.

Joemars
04-19-13, 16:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".

But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:

1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.

2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.

3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.

Like I said, so what?

The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.

Thanks!

BigBubbaBobby
04-19-13, 17:45

Play safe, friends!So annoying! Consenting adults behind closed doors (not girls walking the streets) and they choose to spend time and resources on this. Such BS!

Spencer1000
04-19-13, 17:58

Play safe, friends!What a shame. I almost took a drive there today. Damn good thing I didn't! Guess its too soon to say if they'll reopen. Bali seemed to be pretty good about not getting busted. I wonder what LEO hotshot didn't get a freebie and got even.

Member #4703
04-19-13, 20:57
[Deleted by Admin]

Slska20
04-19-13, 22:22
W[Deleted by Admin]

Joemars
04-19-13, 23:20
[Deleted by Admin]

Joemars
04-19-13, 23:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Bully
04-20-13, 00:53
Okay, Uncle Leo, you're off the trusted list. Your comment is ridiculous. Mindless regurgitation of a mission statement. Yes, prostitution should be legal, so should gambling. But, Alabama legislators have their heads up their arses and are owned by the radical religious mafia.who are virtually impenetrable. It's fair to say you don't understand the gist of my comment. Study up on effective utilization of resources, and economies of scale as it relates to how much effort (with the fixed resources that BPD has) this type of operation takes away from more serious crimes. Do you think they are worried about AMPs in Boston right now? Ever been to NYC? You can buy sex just about anywhere there. Unless children and/or human trafficking are suspected, the police move on. NYC has a much lower violent crime rate than Bham. Priorities. Clue in.Off your trusted list? NO! Dude, I've been on here and contributed more than you have. Not a LEO, and have actually been in a parlor on Pkwy East when it was busted. It sucked. However, I was willfully breaking what I knew was a law, and was willing to take my chances. I often speed on the highway, and would be certainly deserving of a ticket, if stopped. However, I don't sit around and bemoan the officers doing their jobs enforcing traffic laws. They could be trying to solve murders too, but they have a different job to do. I think prostitution laws are stupid and, aside have no business existing, as I am a Libertarian. However, as long as I intentionally break the laws, it's my fault alone if I get caught.

Bully
04-20-13, 01:27
I agree with you in principal. However, speed kills, as does violence.hookers, not so much. Just keeping it light in here vs the usual boring ass stuff. No offense. That goes to Spidey and Slska too.No disrespect intended here, either. I also agree about prostitution being a victimless crime, although I imagine over the course of time some dumbass has brought an incurable disease home to his wife or SO. He could have easily brought it home from a chick at a bar, though, I guess.

Slska20
04-20-13, 05:48
[Deleted by Admin]

Wiregrass
04-20-13, 07:51
Does this forum offer a block / ignore function?

HiHopIn
04-20-13, 09:30
Never been to Bali. Always figured if I went, a bust would go down and my mug would be on the news just like this guy yesterday. Shame that they broadcast this and damage the person's life like they do for something petty like that. Much worse crimes are committed every day that no pics go up about them. Shame.

TideLover
04-20-13, 09:45
Does this come with a Happy Ending?

Joemars
04-20-13, 11:56
[Deleted by Admin]

Joemars
04-20-13, 12:03
[Deleted by Admin]

Bob421
04-21-13, 00:08
Does this forum offer a block / ignore function?From the toolbar:

Select Forum Actions.

Select General Settings.

Select Edit Ignore List from left hand margin.

Even easier, click their name, click Add to Ignore List, next screen click Yes.

Slska20
04-21-13, 08:58
[Deleted by Admin]

Joemars
04-21-13, 12:56
[Deleted by Admin]

AmpExpert2
04-22-13, 12:05
Went by the AMP s off Parkway. Bali and the one closer to the interstate. They are dumps. GROSS.

Admin2
04-22-13, 13:53
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Joe, Ska, and Spidey I'm fucking banning, without comment, the next guy that pics this back up. Don't care who started it, I just ended it. This board is about pussy, let me say it again, P U S S Y. It's not a place to work out your therapy issues.

Before anybody says anything I can fucking read, there was one guy arguing with a lot of guys. Yes he's a douchbag. Yes he's back on moderation. The rest of you should have known better than to get sucked in by a troll. The funny part is he's going to post bitching because I called him a troll but I didn't say who the troll was.

Don't fucking push me on this,

A2

Wiregrass
04-22-13, 17:49
I knew there had to be a way to block someone, however it looks like I don't need that info now.

Thanks Admin2.

Joemars
04-22-13, 21:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were nothing but douchbaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bob421
04-22-13, 22:40
In the spirit of back on topic:

Bali is, or appears to be, open again. Over the weekend, the neon open sign was off as were the interior lights in the lobby. Tonight, the neon sign is on, the paper open sign is on the door, and the interior lights are on. There was also a car, besides the normal one that is typically parked to the side of the building, parked out front.

Note, the "normal" car was parked on the side of the building was parked there all weekend.

Not sure if they are actually open, if its some sort of sting, or if leo wired the place with survalliance. I'm not brave enough to go back in there for awhile, which is a shame since I really liked the new girl that goes by Angel.

Be careful.

Joemars
04-22-13, 22:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Joemars
04-22-13, 23:53
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove homosexual references in the text. Please do not post about looking for homosexual sex in the Forum. Thanks!

Member #5130
04-23-13, 16:50
In the spirit of back on topic:

Bali is, or appears to be, open again. Over the weekend, the neon open sign was off as were the interior lights in the lobby. Tonight, the neon sign is on, the paper open sign is on the door, and the interior lights are on. There was also a car, besides the normal one that is typically parked to the side of the building, parked out front.

Note, the "normal" car was parked on the side of the building was parked there all weekend.

Not sure if they are actually open, if its some sort of sting, or if leo wired the place with survalliance. I'm not brave enough to go back in there for awhile, which is a shame since I really liked the new girl that goes by Angel.

Be careful.Curious, were any of the girls arrested any of the reviewed girls on here. One of them looked like a Jenni that I saw a while back. Wondering if one of them was the Diane that I haven't had the chance to see?

Joemars
04-23-13, 18:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Dnetlife
04-23-13, 18:24
Curious, were any of the girls arrested any of the reviewed girls on here. One of them looked like a Jenni that I saw a while back. Wondering if one of them was the Diane that I haven't had the chance to see?Http://www.myfoxal.com/story/22025238/birmingham-police-bust-bali-spa-in-roebuck

After watching this it is clear to me that they were arrested under fake ID's. Non of these chicks look like they're 38, and 40 years old.

Well except for the owner / boss.

Diverdan838
04-23-13, 20:14
Curious, were any of the girls arrested any of the reviewed girls on here. One of them looked like a Jenni that I saw a while back. Wondering if one of them was the Diane that I haven't had the chance to see?I was going to post about Angel sooner but before I did the bust happened. I went to Bali and mamasan let me in and did the usual have you been here, etc. Back to the room a taller decent looking gal came in and took my door fee. A few minutes went by and I heard what seemed like arguing in korean but wast sure and then in came a very good looking girl about 5'3 maybe and about C's couldn't tell if bolts or not. I'll just leave it that the service was excellent and very straight forward from the start. I was going to repeat but too nervous to go back now. I did call and when I asked about her they said she was there but it really did not seem so. More like a tactic just to get a customer but like I said too nervous to go back.

Member #4703
04-23-13, 21:02
All of these MP's are like these gambling places. They get shut down, then they open back up, and then they gey shut down again. I think it's fun for the police to bust them every once in awhile. They obviously know what goes on there. If they truly wanted to stop it, the city would revoke their business license. Problem solved. Plus, I would think there would be no way that LE could bust anyone in the act in the first place. Normally at a place like that, they have plenty of outside cameras and you're not getting into the main part unless someone lets you in or they bust the door down. So, there would be time to cover up if need be. And then there would be nothing illegal going on. But I'm sure that in some way BPD is in their pockets. They just have to make a big production every so often to let everyone know that they are on the case. It's not like there are any businesses in that area that would complain. The only thing I think is open is the tattoo parlor, and I'm sure they have their own illegal things that go on.

Joemars
04-23-13, 22:03
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English.Thanks!

Joemars
04-23-13, 23:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because the poster is a douchbag.

Have a nice day.

Joemars
04-24-13, 02:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because the poster is a douchbag.

Have a nice day. Yes I am, I am a douchbag! I can't help myself, I live in my moms basement, wear her clothes, and have a pathetic life. My only joy is in being a troll.

ApartmentKing
04-24-13, 14:19
Has anyone broken the trend at Panda yet?

TwoWheelSx4
04-25-13, 11:00
Has anyone broken the trend at Panda yet?If they have no one is saying. Seems self serving all that is happening.

Bully
04-25-13, 12:09
If they have no one is saying. Seems self serving all that is happening.That's all you'll get there. In general, the Chinese places don't offer extras.

Smitty23
04-25-13, 12:34
I'm in town one night, where should I go, who should I see?

Thanks

Jeepy
04-26-13, 22:52
All of these MP's are like these gambling places. They get shut down, then they open back up, and then they gey shut down again. I think it's fun for the police to bust them every once in awhile. They obviously know what goes on there. If they truly wanted to stop it, the city would revoke their business license. Problem solved. Plus, I would think there would be no way that LE could bust anyone in the act in the first place. Normally at a place like that, they have plenty of outside cameras and you're not getting into the main part unless someone lets you in or they bust the door down. So, there would be time to cover up if need be. And then there would be nothing illegal going on. But I'm sure that in some way BPD is in their pockets. They just have to make a big production every so often to let everyone know that they are on the case. It's not like there are any businesses in that area that would complain. The only thing I think is open is the tattoo parlor, and I'm sure they have their own illegal things that go on.I agree. I always wondered how they get shut down and then open back up under a different name. I mean damn, if I'm in the business license dept downtown and Yung Sook Kim comes in wanting to open a Spa, I'm going to be like " Umm yeah ok". I guess they DO have to make a big show of shutting down once in a while. Sucks for us here in Montgomery. Two of the great ones we had here got shut down on the same day last year and haven't opened back up yet.

TideLover
04-27-13, 22:16
At AMP south of town with he! Pm for details, only will share with Senior members on this one.

Jeepy
04-28-13, 11:42
At AMP south of town with he! Pm for details, only will share with Senior members on this one.In Bham for the weekend. Hit me up with the info

Serious69
04-28-13, 14:12
At AMP south of town with he! Pm for details, only will share with Senior members on this one.I'd like to hear about it.

Member #4703
04-28-13, 15:06
I'm sure you would. You need to re-read the man's post though.

I'd like to hear about it.

Slska20
04-28-13, 22:39
At AMP south of town with he! Pm for details, only will share with Senior members on this one.Which one? What's the story on the AMP?

OldCapri
04-29-13, 14:27
Got back from VIP a little while ago. Service was okay. She seemed into it. I did not get a name. Same situation as most, will be better next time they promise. Glad to see they're still doing business since Bali incident. BTW, sign in window at Bali says Open and light is blinking Open. Q / Yoshiko / New Paradise still has For Lease sign up front.

B

Diverdan838
04-29-13, 21:58
Yea I'm really curious if Bali is back in business and if so what kind of girls they have there now. I've only ever had lackluster experiences at VIP.

Dnetlife
04-29-13, 23:16
Yea I'm really curious if Bali is back in business and if so what kind of girls they have there now. I've only ever had lackluster experiences at VIP.I can second that. I've been to VIP twice and both times the experiences was lack lusting, and was rushed to finish both times. Why all of the good places are getting busted, but shitty places like VIP stays open and never get busted? Sounds like a good question.

OldCapri
04-30-13, 08:12
Ah for the old days when Fuji was still around. There was Pinetree, and then some place up north from Fuji a bit on the right nest to a laundromat. Way on up several exits / miles was yet another place. I should have gone to more when I had the chance but being a regular at Fuji had it's advantages back in the '90s.

I can second that. I've been to VIP twice and both times the experiences was lack lusting, and was rushed to finish both times. Why all of the good places are getting busted, but shitty places like VIP stays open and never get busted? Sounds like a good question.

TwoWheelSx4
05-01-13, 23:22
Went to Panda today and got one of the younger girls that I've had before. This girl has always covered me when I flipped and never been as flirtatious as the other two older women. The older two never bother to put the towel on when I flip.

Today this younger girl did put the towel on when I flipped and worked one side. Then after going to the other side she just removed the towel and layed it aside. I figured that was my signal to self serve and I did but hadn't planned on it. Just wanted a good massage of which I got.

I know I know it's sad that self serve even came up. I'm more perplexed as to why this typically conservative girl did what she did. I wonder if they talk when leaving the room to get your hot towel. Maybe the others told her something or maybe she was finally comfortable enough with me to remove the towel. I've heard some of them leave the room during self serve but that's not happened for me.

Anyway it's not what we are all looking for but it was different.

The Dude 12
05-02-13, 17:53
Went to Panda today cause I was in the mood for a good massage which I got. I have been there once before and received a decent massage and today the girl gave a good back massage, spent some time around my thighs and the general area and that was it. Great massage but I did get any front action. After all was said and done she left the room allowed me to get dressed and then brought me so water. I assume she was doing that so that I would give her the tip. I took the water politely said thank you and proceeded to the door. As I was about to exit she stopped me and asked, rather rudely I might say " You not going to tip?" I gave her a strange look and smiled shook my head and then walked out.

Maybe its time we stop tipping the girls at Panda if they give us no more than what we paid for in the first place. My experience is that it is all about the money with AMP's and that might just help break down that barrier. Just a thought.

TwoWheelSx4
05-03-13, 11:25
Went to Panda today cause I was in the mood for a good massage which I got. I have been there once before and received a decent massage and today the girl gave a good back massage, spent some time around my thighs and the general area and that was it. Great massage but I did get any front action. After all was said and done she left the room allowed me to get dressed and then brought me so water. I assume she was doing that so that I would give her the tip. I took the water politely said thank you and proceeded to the door. As I was about to exit she stopped me and asked, rather rudely I might say " You not going to tip?" I gave her a strange look and smiled shook my head and then walked out.

Maybe its time we stop tipping the girls at Panda if they give us no more than what we paid for in the first place. My experience is that it is all about the money with AMP's and that might just help break down that barrier. Just a thought.In my opinion there's tipping for a good massage then there's tipping for HE. I guess tipping for a great massage with self serve might fall somewhere in the middle however not tipping at all to make an attempt to force service would only work if every patron or most patrons followed that philosophy. That's just not going to happen because most do tip since the massages are so good. That's standard industry practice.

I suspect it could backfire on you if you ever return. They may refuse service altogether or give you a half assed massage.

My hopes are getting to know these girls better and tipping them consistently might result in a bonus one day. If that doesn't happen that's okay too because the massages are that good and I can always get HE elsewhere.

Be interested in hearing how it goes if you return.

Vscrtlvr
05-03-13, 14:06
Yes. The massages are that good!

In my opinion there's tipping for a good massage then there's tipping for HE. I guess tipping for a great massage with self serve might fall somewhere in the middle however not tipping at all to make an attempt to force service would only work if every patron or most patrons followed that philosophy. That's just not going to happen because most do tip since the massages are so good. That's standard industry practice.

I suspect it could backfire on you if you ever return. They may refuse service altogether or give you a half assed massage.

My hopes are getting to know these girls better and tipping them consistently might result in a bonus one day. If that doesn't happen that's okay too because the massages are that good and I can always get HE elsewhere.

Be interested in hearing how it goes if you return.

Diverdan838
05-03-13, 15:33
Has anyone been to Bali since the latest Leo incident? I'm hankering for a visit but am still nervous about it.

Wiregrass
05-03-13, 16:32
As ornery as he was he did keep things stirred?

Joemars
05-03-13, 16:45
[Deleted by Admin]

Member #4703
05-05-13, 11:01
Amen. I believe I have mentioned that a few times over the years. I've been to Panda a few times over the last couple months and both times the massages were very lackluster. The first time I went the lady seemed to know what she was doing but the last few times it was only a little better than a half assed massage at a AMP. The problem I encounter there is other than a few words, they understand absoulutely zero English. And whether I go to a massage place such as this, or a legit, follow the rules place, I never tip. Tip for what? Doing what you're supposed to be doing. These places aren't cheap. $50 to 80 bucks an hour is no chicken feed. And someone wants a tip on top of that. I f someone is charging $80 an hour and if they keep $40 of that for themselves, that's alot of dough. I wish I could make $40 an hour. Do you tip fireman if they come and put your garage out, or the plumber if they unclog the pipes. Hell no! That's what they get paid to do. You tip waiters and waitresses. But would you tip if they charged you $50 to just use there table. No. There has to be a line drawn somewhere. As I said in earlier posts when you get to tipping for no damn reason, all it does is make them expect everyone to do it. Stop tipping for nothing. It's border line pathetic to tip someone for basically letting you use their room to jerk yourself off.

Maybe its time we stop tipping the girls at Panda if they give us no more than what we paid for in the first place. My experience is that it is all about the money with AMP's and that might just help break down that barrier. Just a thought.

ApartmentKing
05-05-13, 12:44
During initial visit, hand didn't venture to far out of bounds, but exactly how far can one roam until stopped dead in tracks?

GeneJoke
05-05-13, 13:24
Hey guys,

I've been reading your reports for awhile and wanted to share my personal account. I went to Bali on April 8th. This was my first time at an AMP, was very excited. I have seen price ranges online before hand and was under the assumption of $60 and hour plus "gratuity" for little something something. Now, I get there and get escorted to the room. When they girl comes in, this was actually the younger looking one that was arrested. She first tells me $200! I mention about the prices I had seen on Backpage and she goes to talk to the woman that escorted me in, whom I thought was the Mama-san. They come back in and tell me 60 for just massage, table shower, and sauna. But the catch was it had to be from the old woman, whom claimed to be the cleaning lady. I reluctantly agreed cause I really did need a massage. I have to stop the negativity here for a second, cause I must say that this woman gives an amazing massage. Afterwards I'm invited back another time, I got to say good bye to the girls and told 200 for Full House next time. To me, the behavior was a little odd, and in my reading I've never heard the term Full House. Thanks for listening guys, I hope I get to have a better, and hopefully cheaper than 200, time next spa I visit.

TwoWheelSx4
05-05-13, 16:00
Amen. I believe I have mentioned that a few times over the years. I've been to Panda a few times over the last couple months and both times the massages were very lackluster. The first time I went the lady seemed to know what she was doing but the last few times it was only a little better than a half assed massage at a AMP. The problem I encounter there is other than a few words, they understand absoulutely zero English. And whether I go to a massage place such as this, or a legit, follow the rules place, I never tip. Tip for what? Doing what you're supposed to be doing. These places aren't cheap. $50 to 80 bucks an hour is no chicken feed. And someone wants a tip on top of that. I f someone is charging $80 an hour and if they keep $40 of that for themselves, that's alot of dough. I wish I could make $40 an hour. Do you tip fireman if they come and put your garage out, or the plumber if they unclog the pipes. Hell no! That's what they get paid to do. You tip waiters and waitresses. But would you tip if they charged you $50 to just use there table. No. There has to be a line drawn somewhere. As I said in earlier posts when you get to tipping for no damn reason, all it does is make them expect everyone to do it. Stop tipping for nothing. It's border line pathetic to tip someone for basically letting you use their room to jerk yourself off.While I agree with what you're saying you're never going to get folks to stop tipping. What will end up happening is for you guys that don't tip will indeed get a half assed massage. Nothing says you have to tip and nothing says they have to give you a stellar massage. If I thought not tipping would force HE I'd definitely stop. Going to what's left of the AMPs is just too risky so for now this is one of the few options available.

Lonely Guy
05-05-13, 17:14
Amen. I believe I have mentioned that a few times over the years. I've been to Panda a few times over the last couple months and both times the massages were very lackluster. The first time I went the lady seemed to know what she was doing but the last few times it was only a little better than a half assed massage at a AMP. The problem I encounter there is other than a few words, they understand absoulutely zero English. And whether I go to a massage place such as this, or a legit, follow the rules place, I never tip. Tip for what? Doing what you're supposed to be doing. These places aren't cheap. $50 to 80 bucks an hour is no chicken feed. And someone wants a tip on top of that. I f someone is charging $80 an hour and if they keep $40 of that for themselves, that's alot of dough. I wish I could make $40 an hour. Do you tip fireman if they come and put your garage out, or the plumber if they unclog the pipes. Hell no! That's what they get paid to do. You tip waiters and waitresses. But would you tip if they charged you $50 to just use there table. No. There has to be a line drawn somewhere. As I said in earlier posts when you get to tipping for no damn reason, all it does is make them expect everyone to do it. Stop tipping for nothing. It's border line pathetic to tip someone for basically letting you use their room to jerk yourself off.I agree with you spidy.

L. G.

TideLover
05-05-13, 21:35
Just curious as to where I stand when it comes to tipping. I typically give $20 for HE. What do you give? Am I inline or am I bring cheap? They've always seem to happy with that.

Highway Man
05-05-13, 22:06
While I agree with what you're saying you're never going to get folks to stop tipping. What will end up happening is for you guys that don't tip will indeed get a half assed massage. Nothing says you have to tip and nothing says they have to give you a stellar massage. If I thought not tipping would force HE I'd definitely stop. Going to what's left of the AMPs is just too risky so for now this is one of the few options available.I may be missing something here, but I tip when I get a massage because its customary. Good massage, good tip. Crap massage, crap tip. If I don't like what they do, I don't go back. Holding back a tip under the illusion that it will spawn a HE isn't my style. I want an enthusiastic ending, not some cash strapped gal that is doing it against her principles because she needs 40 bucks. When I find a HE that I like, it is always from a gal that either likes her work or puts on one hell of an act. A lackluster HE is one step worse that jacking myself off and I am not really in the paying market for either. I do like a nice massage though and will pay for that.

It sucks that there aren't any real massage places that really provide the service, but I don't want to settle for self serve or half hearted endings.

Member #4703
05-06-13, 16:40
Tippinf for a HE is way different than tipping for someone doing what they're supposed to be doing anyway. Whether it's Panda or the Bham School Of Massage, when I give someone $60-$80 to do a job, that's plenty. The problem with alot of people is that they expect to get a HE or go right to the edge as far as flirting or what have you when they go to a place such as Panda. The first time I went to Panda, I didn't expect anything. I wanted a good massage. It's hard to find anyone who does massages past 5 in the evening. And I got a good massage. If she had initiated something, then I would give her a tip at the end. But not for just doing what she's supposed to be doing. No one's going to buy their way into getting a HE. If someone came to me and paid $60 for a massage, and then they tipped me $20-30 for just giving a good massage, why the hell would I want to do extras. That's the point I'm trying to make. If they want to get "tipped" then make them realize in their heads they might have to do something extra to get a tip. I guess it depends on who you get but the massages at Panda are ok. There not the best. No where near a legit therapuetic massage. And who cares how the HE goes. Whether their enthusiastic or not, it's still a HJ. I think if a girl is giving a crap load of HJ's a day, I don't think a girl like that has many principles to begin with. And those are the kind we need more of, LOL.

I may be missing something here, but I tip when I get a massage because its customary. Good massage, good tip. Crap massage, crap tip. If I don't like what they do, I don't go back. Holding back a tip under the illusion that it will spawn a HE isn't my style. I want an enthusiastic ending, not some cash strapped gal that is doing it against her principles because she needs 40 bucks. When I find a HE that I like, it is always from a gal that either likes her work or puts on one hell of an act. A lackluster HE is one step worse that jacking myself off and I am not really in the paying market for either. I do like a nice massage though and will pay for that.

It sucks that there aren't any real massage places that really provide the service, but I don't want to settle for self serve or half hearted endings.

Woody Uno
05-06-13, 21:14
I almost always tip any service industry when I get good service. I tip for massage, hair cut, pedicure, server, and others I just think it is the correct thing to do.

Tippinf for a HE is way different than tipping for someone doing what they're supposed to be doing anyway. Whether it's Panda or the Bham School Of Massage, when I give someone $60-$80 to do a job, that's plenty. The problem with alot of people is that they expect to get a HE or go right to the edge as far as flirting or what have you when they go to a place such as Panda. The first time I went to Panda, I didn't expect anything. I wanted a good massage. It's hard to find anyone who does massages past 5 in the evening. And I got a good massage. If she had initiated something, then I would give her a tip at the end. But not for just doing what she's supposed to be doing. No one's going to buy their way into getting a HE. If someone came to me and paid $60 for a massage, and then they tipped me $20-30 for just giving a good massage, why the hell would I want to do extras. That's the point I'm trying to make. If they want to get "tipped" then make them realize in their heads they might have to do something extra to get a tip. I guess it depends on who you get but the massages at Panda are ok. There not the best. No where near a legit therapuetic massage. And who cares how the HE goes. Whether their enthusiastic or not, it's still a HJ. I think if a girl is giving a crap load of HJ's a day, I don't think a girl like that has many principles to begin with. And those are the kind we need more of, LOL.

Short C
05-07-13, 01:02
Tippinf for a HE is way different than tipping for someone doing what they're supposed to be doing anyway. Whether it's Panda or the Bham School Of Massage, when I give someone $60-$80 to do a job, that's plenty. The problem with alot of people is that they expect to get a HE or go right to the edge as far as flirting or what have you when they go to a place such as Panda. The first time I went to Panda, I didn't expect anything. I wanted a good massage. It's hard to find anyone who does massages past 5 in the evening. And I got a good massage. If she had initiated something, then I would give her a tip at the end. But not for just doing what she's supposed to be doing. No one's going to buy their way into getting a HE. If someone came to me and paid $60 for a massage, and then they tipped me $20-30 for just giving a good massage, why the hell would I want to do extras. That's the point I'm trying to make. If they want to get "tipped" then make them realize in their heads they might have to do something extra to get a tip. I guess it depends on who you get but the massages at Panda are ok. There not the best. No where near a legit therapuetic massage. And who cares how the HE goes. Whether their enthusiastic or not, it's still a HJ. I think if a girl is giving a crap load of HJ's a day, I don't think a girl like that has many principles to begin with. And those are the kind we need more of, LOL.I'm with you, Spidey. This ain't the local Cracker Barrel where the waitress / server is receiving $2. 12 / hr + tips. We are already paying quite steeply for the service rendered and don't see a need for a tip unless extra duties are performed. Do you tip when your mechanic does a really good job changing your oil?

TwoWheelSx4
05-07-13, 07:42
I'm with you, Spidey. This ain't the local Cracker Barrel where the waitress / server is receiving $2. 12 / hr + tips. We are already paying quite steeply for the service rendered and don't see a need for a tip unless extra duties are performed. Do you tip when your mechanic does a really good job changing your oil?There are certain industries / professions where tipping is customary. Massage is one of them HE or no HE.

Again, you're never going to get folks to stop tipping even at Panda so the notion of forcing them to do extras for tips is never going to happen unless their business altogether drops off significantly. If you keep going back and paying just the massage fee they are making money and that keeps the doors open. So what you really need is a boycott and maybe that will do it.

Those girls remember who tips and who does not so your service will always reflect accordingly.

Just my. 02

Member #4802
05-07-13, 10:11
There are certain industries / professions where tipping is customary. Massage is one of them HE or no HE.

Again, you're never going to get folks to stop tipping even at Panda so the notion of forcing them to do extras for tips is never going to happen unless their business altogether drops off significantly. If you keep going back and paying just the massage fee they are making money and that keeps the doors open. So what you really need is a boycott and maybe that will do it.

Those girls remember who tips and who does not so your service will always reflect accordingly.

Just my. 02So the subject of tipping is often discussed among "legit" MTs on discussion boards and the like. LMT / RMTs seem to be of two minds on the topic. One group compares it to a spa / salon service. Getting your haircut, getting a pedicure, etc. Most people tip on services like that.

Another group wants to compare it more to the medical profession. You don't tip your doctor or your dentist, right? So why would you tip a massage therapist?

Personally, I think it falls into the "personal service" category, warranting a 10-20% tip. I tip the woman who cuts my hair, and I tip a massage therapist, HE or no, unless the service is really poor.

TwoWheelSx4
05-07-13, 10:29
So the subject of tipping is often discussed among "legit" MTs on discussion boards and the like. LMT / RMTs seem to be of two minds on the topic. One group compares it to a spa / salon service. Getting your haircut, getting a pedicure, etc. Most people tip on services like that.

Another group wants to compare it more to the medical profession. You don't tip your doctor or your dentist, right? So why would you tip a massage therapist?

Personally, I think it falls into the "personal service" category, warranting a 10-20% tip. I tip the woman who cuts my hair, and I tip a massage therapist, HE or no, unless the service is really poor.Agreed and unless your massage is doctor prescribed ie. Physical therapy I'd say it too falls into the "personal service" category thus deserves a tip based on massage quality.

I'm not sure if the $60 for an hour massage at Panda goes to the house then girls rely solely on tips or if the girls split that with the house. Either way their base price is lower than most and the massage usually better.

Wiregrass
05-07-13, 10:51
In my opinion, it's a "personal service" only when it becomes personal.
Adding salt to the wound - as I clarify upfront (no surprises) - they generally understand what it'll take to "earn" my tip. Beyond that, it's up to them.

Vscrtlvr
05-07-13, 14:40
I fully agree. And the massages are better than any LMT I have ever been to. Just my two cents.

Personally, I think it falls into the "personal service" category, warranting a 10-20% tip. I tip the woman who cuts my hair, and I tip a massage therapist, HE or no, unless the service is really poor.

Member #4703
05-07-13, 16:25
I doubt anyone working at Panda is anywhere near being a LMT. I doubt they would know one muscle from the next. And just because someone is a LMT doesn't mean they know what the hell they're doing. Take Pam at Healing Touch. She's been doing massages for 20+ years and she is horrible at it. If you want to know what a real massgage feels like, go to one of the therapists at Bham School of Massage. They know what they are doing. They're not just rubbing on you and making you feel good. I'm sure the women at Panda get a significant cut. And if they don't who gives a shit. I'm not trying to make up for what their employer don't give them. I f you're charging me a service where I fell like it's high to begin with, then I'm not going to tip. I'm not tipping my doctor, dentist, insurance man or mechanic. And I feel massages are in that category. There is the old saying "people who work on tips." Obviously those people are servers in restaurants, bartenders, etc. It ain't the person who cuts your hair. The majority of people who cut hair, if they are in a decent shop, they're not hurting for money. So, that's my 2 cents again. If you all want to tip for no reason, go ahead. I guarantee you I'm getting the same service you are.

TwoWheelSx4
05-07-13, 17:23
I doubt anyone working at Panda is anywhere near being a LMT. I doubt they would know one muscle from the next. And just because someone is a LMT doesn't mean they know what the hell they're doing. Take Pam at Healing Touch. She's been doing massages for 20+ years and she is horrible at it. If you want to know what a real massgage feels like, go to one of the therapists at Bham School of Massage. They know what they are doing. They're not just rubbing on you and making you feel good. I'm sure the women at Panda get a significant cut. And if they don't who gives a shit. I'm not trying to make up for what their employer don't give them. I f you're charging me a service where I fell like it's high to begin with, then I'm not going to tip. I'm not tipping my doctor, dentist, insurance man or mechanic. And I feel massages are in that category. There is the old saying "people who work on tips." Obviously those people are servers in restaurants, bartenders, etc. It ain't the person who cuts your hair. The majority of people who cut hair, if they are in a decent shop, they're not hurting for money. So, that's my 2 cents again. If you all want to tip for no reason, go ahead. I guarantee you I'm getting the same service you are.Looking at your post #1335 you say you had very lackluster massages then in post #1342 you say this"The first time I went to Panda, I didn't expect anything. I wanted a good massage. It's hard to find anyone who does massages past 5 in the evening. And I got a good massage." So what can we all deduce from this? That regardless of what type of massage you get you don't tip. Okay fine but me personally have never had a bad massage there. Could it be because I always tip? Who knows but after they are done I feel great so for me it's a great value based on the price.

Member #4703
05-07-13, 19:09
Did you need to read all of those to "deduce" that I don't tip? I believe that's what I've been saying all along. I've been to Panda maybe 5 times, and I have had 3 different people. The first time I went there I got a girl who no longer works there, and the massage was great, as I said. That's why I went back. But the other 4 massages from the 2 different girls (one older, one younger) were the exact same both times. They were mediocere. And I didn't tip. I will never tip for just a massage. But as I said in a earlier post, which no one paid any attention to, there are things to be had at a place like Panda or Foot Accupressure. One just has to know what they're doing. And then I will tip.

Looking at your post #1335 you say you had very lackluster massages then in post #1342 you say this"The first time I went to Panda, I didn't expect anything. I wanted a good massage. It's hard to find anyone who does massages past 5 in the evening. And I got a good massage." So what can we all deduce from this? That regardless of what type of massage you get you don't tip. Okay fine but me personally have never had a bad massage there. Could it be because I always tip? Who knows but after they are done I feel great so for me it's a great value based on the price.

Dnetlife
05-07-13, 23:55
Guys.

Lets stop talking about Panda. I know the forum says Massage Parlor Reports, but the website is named USA sex guide! I want to read about the good and bad experiences from parlors that give HE, and full service. I go to legit parlors all of the time, but you don't hear me talking about it on this site. Panda may give good massages, which is awesome for you guys wanting only a massage, but can we move on from talking about Panda? Do we need to make another form for legit MP's? Honestly I don't believe some of you who say you only wanted a good massage, because if it was true you wouldn't keep saying things like "Visit panda today; good massage but no HE" There are a lot of good places to get legit massages other than Panda. Tip if you like or don't it doesn't matter lets just move on from Panda.

Joemars
05-08-13, 18:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to bestiality. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss having sex with animals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JimBob69
05-08-13, 23:35
Guys.

Lets stop talking about Panda. I know the forum says Massage Parlor Reports, but the website is named USA sex guide! I want to read about the good and bad experiences from parlors that give HE, and full service. I go to legit parlors all of the time, but you don't hear me talking about it on this site. Panda may give good massages, which is awesome for you guys wanting only a massage, but can we move on from talking about Panda? Do we need to make another form for legit MP's? Honestly I don't believe some of you who say you only wanted a good massage, because if it was true you wouldn't keep saying things like "Visit panda today; good massage but no HE" There are a lot of good places to get legit massages other than Panda. Tip if you like or don't it doesn't matter lets just move on from Panda.I agree make another forum for Panda and other BS legit massage locations. All I care about HE and FS.

Joemars
05-09-13, 12:55
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any members soliciting other members to performunprotected anal sex on them.

Member #4703
05-09-13, 16:29
You know, every once in awhile there needs to be a little diversion away from the same old shit here. Reading about AMP's is about the most predictable thing there is. There is nothing that anyone can write that's going to be any mind blowing news. I've been going to AMP's for 20 years, and have been to many different states, and they are all the same. Granted some may have better looking girls than others, and there's a one % chance you might luck into one doing something really amazing. But as far as what's going to go on there the majority of the time, it's no mystery. We know what's going to happen. You're going to get a light rubdown by an attractive Asian woman, then there will be some dickering over services, and then you will get your HJ, or FS, and then be on your way. I can go to Bali right now and it's no different than going to VIP in Center Point 15 years ago. The only real viable info on here is SW and escort info, so if someone wants to discuss something other than the same, mundane shit, who cares? Reading a AMP report is about as predictable as the local, hack sports shows here. I could go away for 20 years and come back in the middle of June and turn the radio on and they're still going to be having a boring college football conversation.

TwoWheelSx4
05-09-13, 16:45
You know, every once in awhile there needs to be a little diversion away from the same old shit here. Reading about AMP's is about the most predictable thing there is. There is nothing that anyone can write that's going to be any mind blowing news. I've been going to AMP's for 20 years, and have been to many different states, and they are all the same. Granted some may have better looking girls than others, and there's a one % chance you might luck into one doing something really amazing. But as far as what's going to go on there the majority of the time, it's no mystery. We know what's going to happen. You're going to get a light rubdown by an attractive Asian woman, then there will be some dickering over services, and then you will get your HJ, or FS, and then be on your way. I can go to Bali right now and it's no different than going to VIP in Center Point 15 years ago. The only real viable info on here is SW and escort info, so if someone wants to discuss something other than the same, mundane shit, who cares? Reading a AMP report is about as predictable as the local, hack sports shows here. I could go away for 20 years and come back in the middle of June and turn the radio on and they're still going to be having a boring college football conversation.Agreed and this is the correct forum to talk about Panda. Amazes me how folks want to whine and moan about something they do not have to read. If you see the word Panda in the post then simply move along. Others want to hear it and may or may not benefit from whatever is posted. I don't do street walkers but I do read some of the posts for entertainment. If I don't like what I read I don't complain in there I just move on to something else. No one forces anyone to read these forums.

Cigar Smoke
05-09-13, 20:32
http://www.abc3340.com/story/22211091/birmingham-police-arrest-4-more-women-for-prostitution-at-roebuck-spa

Just saw this on facebook. Twice in less than a month.

Spencer1000
05-09-13, 23:30
Wow. Bali was busted again today. Don't guess it'll be open Monday this time.

Member #4703
05-10-13, 16:58
It seems with these last few busts, the BPD is doing something that I believe I have never seen, which is post a mug of one of the "customers." Maybe I am wrong, but I don't remember that happening. Maybe they realize that just shutting them down every so often isn't working, and it has never worked, and now they have resorted to putting a face to these people. If that is their current tactic, it would definitely work with me. The last thing I would want would be to have my mug associated with any such thing. Maybe if they figure if everyone thinks like me, it will just drive them out of business and they will move on. To go in when / if they open back up would not be the wisest thing one could do, I wouldn't think. What's your thoughts?

Lonely Guy
05-10-13, 18:14
Is v. I. P. Still open? Or are all the AMPs closed in be-ham?

L. G.

Highway Man
05-13-13, 02:24
It seems with these last few busts, the BPD is doing something that I believe I have never seen, which is post a mug of one of the "customers." Maybe I am wrong, but I don't remember that happening. Maybe they realize that just shutting them down every so often isn't working, and it has never worked, and now they have resorted to putting a face to these people. If that is their current tactic, it would definitely work with me. The last thing I would want would be to have my mug associated with any such thing. Maybe if they figure if everyone thinks like me, it will just drive them out of business and they will move on. To go in when / if they open back up would not be the wisest thing one could do, I wouldn't think. What's your thoughts?I can't figure out how they are charging him with anything unless they saw the whole transaction unfold. I can only guess he confessed to LE and they booked him. If he had kept his mouth shut, they may have done it just to humiliate him.

Bully
05-13-13, 09:15
I can't figure out how they are charging him with anything unless they saw the whole transaction unfold. I can only guess he confessed to LE and they booked him. If he had kept his mouth shut, they may have done it just to humiliate him.I was in that caucasian place out Parkway East when the Sheriff's Dept. Busted in and shut the place down. I was still face down and nothing was going on, so I just denied anything was happening. The girl was nude, but I was still face down and covered with a towel, so nothing could be done to me. Ten minutes later would have been a different matter.

Member #4703
05-13-13, 17:12
Maybe I'm just missing something, but what's the "caucasian place?"

I was in that caucasian place out Parkway East when the Sheriff's Dept. Busted in and shut the place down. I was still face down and nothing was going on, so I just denied anything was happening. The girl was nude, but I was still face down and covered with a towel, so nothing could be done to me. Ten minutes later would have been a different matter.

Short C
05-14-13, 01:58
I drove by Bali yesterday (Sunday) and there was a sign on the door to the mailman asking that they deliver their mail to the cash place a few shops down. The place was dark.

TideLover
05-14-13, 09:17
I can't figure out how they are charging him with anything unless they saw the whole transaction unfold. I can only guess he confessed to LE and they booked him. If he had kept his mouth shut, they may have done it just to humiliate him.I know for a fact that VICE are dirty cops. This lady that I've seen in the past would say VICE would do stings all the time, she said that they would request services in return let her go. If she didn't, then they'd fine her. Not sure if that's the issue with Bali.

With cameras at these spa places, how would they not have time to give warning to any customers inside?

Member #4703
05-14-13, 16:14
Cops that are shady? I'm shocked!

QUOTE=TideLover; 1761954]I know for a fact that VICE are dirty cops. This lady that I've seen in the past would say VICE would do stings all the time, she said that they would request services in return let her go. If she didn't, then they'd fine her. Not sure if that's the issue with Bali.

With cameras at these spa places, how would they not have time to give warning to any customers inside?[/QUOTE]

Bully
05-14-13, 17:28
Maybe I'm just missing something, but what's the "caucasian place?"It was way down Parkway, on the left heading out, where Cookie, Nikki and her daughter (?) and some other girls worked. They kept hanging outside across from church and school until Sheriff's Dept. Came in and planted cameras and then busted the place. Not enjoyable.

This was more than 15 years ago.

Jaymack
05-14-13, 19:58
This was Total Body Massage. It was run by a couple who claimed not to know anything about it. A friend of mine was a juror at the trial, and the outcome was that the husband plea bargained the charges to a 10, 000 fine and 3 years probation (he was supposedly looking at 10 years). Channel 13 covered the bust, which showed the owner being brought out and cursing a blue streak. My juror friend said the trial was a circus.

They opened a massage place near Lincoln / Pell City where no extras were offered. Supposedly, they were set up by a so called "honorary Sheriff's Deputy" who offered them "protection" in return for 500 bucks and 2 free sessions a week, and who turned them in when they refused the offer.

These same ladies went on to start "Sisters", which was in the office building next to Cathedral of the Cross. It shut down when Robbin (its owner) was tipped off about another bust.

Sadly, Nikki is in very poor health now, and Christine (her daughter) gave birth to a little boy with Down's Syndrome last year that only lived for 5 months. At last report, Robbin was also having some health issues, and may have died.

Heftylover
05-14-13, 22:29
I've never visted an AMP. I've thought about it from time to time. But, it seems to me that these places are going to have to figure out a more discreet way of conducting business. Girls who used to walk the streets have figured it out already. We live in the age of technology and the Internet, why not use it? In the last year or so, I've seen less SWs on the streets, and more girls posting on BP and other classified sites. I know mongers paying twice the price for a girl on BP, who used to walk the streets. These AMPs are going to have to start running thier businesses out of hotels and thier homes, if they are going to offer HE. A high LE presence on the streets has just made the SWs start using BP, and charging higher prices. I think the same is going to have to happen for these parlors. As many times as Bali has been hit lately, those girls are going to have to find another way to make money. I'm assuming they will starting posting ads online and working out of a private place.

Hefty

TideLover
05-14-13, 23:10
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-games-come-and-get-a-totally-relaxing-massage-with-no-worries/4694184

Has anyone seen her lately? I saw her few yrs ago when she was just getting started. Always had high hopes but never could get HE. She had a weird way of taking payment as in she gives you an envelope to put money in and not look at it. She post sexy pics with nips showing sexy clothing. She got me up there three times because I was figuring it would lead to more with trust. Looks like she's increased her price too, just curious if she's changed her style of massage.

Member #4703
05-14-13, 23:16
I don't agree with that at all. Bali has been busted I couldn't tell you how mnay times since it opened. Everyone, including higher ups, knows what goes on there. As I said before if they really wanted to get rid of them, don't give them a business license. Pretty simple. But as it's been mentioned also, BPD probably gets their fair share of the pie. And then they make a big production every so often as if they have been staking it out and finally going to close in. With the security every AMP has there is no way they could just bust in and catch someone doing something. As far as the SW's there isn't as many of them around anymore for some reason, but they can still be found. The quality isn't there but I see them all the time. You just have to play the game. LE or BP has nothing to do with it. Maybe there are a few girls here and there that are staying at a motel and advertising, but your average SW wouldn't get any rsponse whatsoever advertising on BP. The typical SW's looks ain't going to bring in much on BP. And if anyone is paying high prices for SW's on BP, that's just stupid.

I've never visted an AMP. I've thought about it from time to time. But, it seems to me that these places are going to have to figure out a more discreet way of conducting business. Girls who used to walk the streets have figured it out already. We live in the age of technology and the Internet, why not use it? In the last year or so, I've seen less SWs on the streets, and more girls posting on BP and other classified sites. I know mongers paying twice the price for a girl on BP, who used to walk the streets. These AMPs are going to have to start running thier businesses out of hotels and thier homes, if they are going to offer HE. A high LE presence on the streets has just made the SWs start using BP, and charging higher prices. I think the same is going to have to happen for these parlors. As many times as Bali has been hit lately, those girls are going to have to find another way to make money. I'm assuming they will starting posting ads online and working out of a private place.

Hefty

Heftylover
05-14-13, 23:41
I don't agree with that at all. Bali has been busted I couldn't tell you how mnay times since it opened. Everyone, including higher ups, knows what goes on there. As I said before if they really wanted to get rid of them, don't give them a business license. Pretty simple. But as it's been mentioned also, BPD probably gets their fair share of the pie. And then they make a big production every so often as if they have been staking it out and finally going to close in. With the security every AMP has there is no way they could just bust in and catch someone doing something. As far as the SW's there isn't as many of them around anymore for some reason, but they can still be found. The quality isn't there but I see them all the time. You just have to play the game. LE or BP has nothing to do with it. Maybe there are a few girls here and there that are staying at a motel and advertising, but your average SW wouldn't get any rsponse whatsoever advertising on BP. The typical SW's looks ain't going to bring in much on BP. And if anyone is paying high prices for SW's on BP, that's just stupid.Like I said, I've never been to Bali or any other AMP. I don't know how that whole system works. I was just giving an opinion from a monger on the outside looking in. It seems that if they keep getting busted, they would would wisen up and try a different approach. That's all I was trying to convey. And, I know for a fact that SWs are starting to use BP. The typical one's you speak about, are the ones you still see out on the street. It's amazing what a day at the salon, and some Mary Kay can do for a SW. That's why you see more and more guys on here talking about getting ripped off and not having a good experience with those girls on BP. They have brought that SW mentality to the environment. I can remember when BP was little known about. You could get a girl off of there and she was a real genuine escort. Now, how many girls posting on there can you actually consider taking to dinner? Thier attitudes are all messed up, and they are only there to get the session over with and rush you out the door. Hence, SW mentality.

Bully
05-15-13, 06:02
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-games-come-and-get-a-totally-relaxing-massage-with-no-worries/4694184

Has anyone seen her lately? I saw her few yrs ago when she was just getting started. Always had high hopes but never could get HE. She had a weird way of taking payment as in she gives you an envelope to put money in and not look at it. She post sexy pics with nips showing sexy clothing. She got me up there three times because I was figuring it would lead to more with trust. Looks like she's increased her price too, just curious if she's changed her style of massage.Tried several times. You will NEVER get anything from her. She's into these "health cookies", and her ads talk about being "safe" during massage, which all lead me to believe she has a real fear of fluid contact. At first, I thought it was her relationship, but then she got single and things didn't change. Move along, nothing to see here.

BTW, her headline says "No games", but to post pics of yourself with your tits hanging out, but not even offer HE is the definition of games.

Bully
05-15-13, 06:09
This was Total Body Massage. It was run by a couple who claimed not to know anything about it. A friend of mine was a juror at the trial, and the outcome was that the husband plea bargained the charges to a 10, 000 fine and 3 years probation (he was supposedly looking at 10 years). Channel 13 covered the bust, which showed the owner being brought out and cursing a blue streak. My juror friend said the trial was a circus.

They opened a massage place near Lincoln / Pell City where no extras were offered. Supposedly, they were set up by a so called "honorary Sheriff's Deputy" who offered them "protection" in return for 500 bucks and 2 free sessions a week, and who turned them in when they refused the offer.

These same ladies went on to start "Sisters", which was in the office building next to Cathedral of the Cross. It shut down when Robbin (its owner) was tipped off about another bust.

Sadly, Nikki is in very poor health now, and Christine (her daughter) gave birth to a little boy with Down's Syndrome last year that only lived for 5 months. At last report, Robbin was also having some health issues, and may have died.Sorry to hear about Nikki's health. She was always a sweetheart. Saw her for a while over at an apt. On Valley Avenue. Sisters may have been the best place ever. Also, I went to the place in Lincoln once, and some extras were indeed offered.

I must say the deputies were gracious to me that day of the bust. Since I was face down with a towel on, and no proof of anything happening in that room, they questioned me, and then allowed me to wait inside until the TV crew had left.

TwoWheelSx4
05-15-13, 12:24
Tried several times. You will NEVER get anything from her. She's into these "health cookies", and her ads talk about being "safe" during massage, which all lead me to believe she has a real fear of fluid contact. At first, I thought it was her relationship, but then she got single and things didn't change. Move along, nothing to see here.

BTW, her headline says "No games", but to post pics of yourself with your tits hanging out, but not even offer HE is the definition of games.Completely concur with this as I visited her last year. She teases with the pics but nothing happening and the massage was terrible. She's a nut job and likes to talk about music. I was on a motorcycle and she kept saying I want you to come back and take me for a ride. Bla bla bla She just wants you to keep coming back for more teasing.

RtSure
05-15-13, 12:31
At AMP south of town with he! Pm for details, only will share with Senior members on this one.I am a senior citizen does that count.)

TideLover
05-15-13, 13:15
Completely concur with this as I visited her last year. She teases with the pics but nothing happening and the massage was terrible. She's a nut job and likes to talk about music. I was on a motorcycle and she kept saying I want you to come back and take me for a ride. Bla bla bla She just wants you to keep coming back for more teasing.That's what I figured. Has she ever let you play with those fake tah tahs?

Buff9999
05-15-13, 17:48
I visited sisters many times, seen Nikki, Christine and Robin also several others. They got busted a couple of times, after one bust Robin told me Christine was the one that got busted that particular time and that the policeman that busted her had sex with her and then busted her after the act. I guess you can never tell what some rogue policeman might do. I think they reopened after this bust, but the next bust shut them down for good. We need a good american massage parlor like Sisters around today. I guess we can hope.

TwoWheelSx4
05-15-13, 23:24
That's what I figured. Has she ever let you play with those fake tah tahs?No but I've heard one report where she went topless. I'm guessing her clientele is diminishing as everyone has figured her out.

Nice body though.

Bully
05-16-13, 09:22
No but I've heard one report where she went topless. I'm guessing her clientele is diminishing as everyone has figured her out.

Nice body though.Had a good rapport with her, and got to roam pretty freely, but it was never going to get me HE, so I bolted.

Bully
05-16-13, 09:24
I visited sisters many times, seen Nikki, Christine and Robin also several others. They got busted a couple of times, after one bust Robin told me Christine was the one that got busted that particular time and that the policeman that busted her had sex with her and then busted her after the act. I guess you can never tell what some rogue policeman might do. I think they reopened after this bust, but the next bust shut them down for good. We need a good american massage parlor like Sisters around today. I guess we can hope.After they closed, I saw Christie at a motel somewhere, where her and her mother, Nikki (that'd I'd seen often) had adjoining rooms. Sat talking to both of them before heading off into the other room with Christie. Always wished I'd pushed to see if a Mother / Daughter tag team was possible.

Bully
05-17-13, 16:49
Anyone gotten a massage yet from this girl in Hoover?

http://bham.craigslist.org/bts/3799814882.html

TideLover
05-17-13, 20:14

http://bham.craigslist.org/bts/3799814882.htmlI'd like to know too. Her phone # has 1 too many #s in it. Have you texted it?

Buff9999
05-17-13, 21:05
Rode by Bali today, open light flashing. First time by a couple of cars out front, next time all the parking places out front were full. It appears to actually be open. I believe if I went there I certainly would not ask for any extras.

Bully
05-18-13, 00:21

http://bham.craigslist.org/bts/3799814882.htmlDecided to TOFTT today, but when I got there, the apartment as kind of dimly lit, and there was a guy sitting at the computer in the next room. Didn't feel like putting my self in a defenseless position with a strange dude in the place, so I begged off.

CapStoner
05-20-13, 00:55
Is VIP open? If so, has anybody visited? I'll be up that way in a couple of weeks and I'll want to make a stop.

Was that Diana in the top right photo of the latest Bali bust? I didn't recognize either of the others.

Any info on the girls in either place is appreciated, as I don't get to travel there often, and like to make the most of my visits.

Jaymack
05-20-13, 11:00
At last report, Robbin was also having some health issues, and may have died.[/QUOTE]I'm happy to report that I was wrong about Robbin; she is apparently still with us, and her health may be improving. I saw a photo of her taken on Mother's Day (just 8 days ago).

TideLover
05-20-13, 23:06
http://vanessamarscmt.wix.com/real-sensual-massage#the_story / c161y.

I've seen her in town a good bit over the years. Seems like a pain to go through her screening the 2 Franklins on top. Wondering if she's worth it?

Bully
05-21-13, 04:22
http://vanessamarscmt.wix.com/real-sensual-massage

#the_story / c161y.

I've seen her in town a good bit over the years. Seems like a pain to go through her screening the 2 Franklins on top. Wondering if she's worth it?2 bills for a massage (even excellent one) with HE seems steep to me. I can visit usuals twice for that.

Bully
05-21-13, 04:22
At last report, Robbin was also having some health issues, and may have died.I'm happy to report that I was wrong about Robbin; she is apparently still with us, and her health may be improving. I saw a photo of her taken on Mother's Day (just 8 days ago).[/QUOTE]Any of that old crowd still working at all?

TideLover
05-21-13, 16:18
http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/good-ole-country-girl-46/7921076

Her first visit to the Ham, buck twenty five was my upper limit, so I said what the hell I toftt.

Pics are accurate, she's definitely Amazon chick, mature lady. Sounds raspy on the phone and but picks up if she's not with a client. She's in a pretty nice hotel off Lakeshore.

Looks 3 1/2.

Massage 6.

HE nice skill with plenty of teasing not mechanical .8.

Tah tahs pretty nice with nice nips.

Shaved kitty.

Great attitude!

I'd repeat.

Member #4802
05-21-13, 16:41

#the_story / c161y.

I've seen her in town a good bit over the years. Seems like a pain to go through her screening the 2 Franklins on top. Wondering if she's worth it?She's provides exactly what is advertised, is attractive, and always stays in average-to-better hotels. Not particularly friendly. Very businesslike, let's do what you're here for, and then move you out. Agree that $200 is a bit steep for what she asks. Or at least would be in most cities. With the scene so dead here, I visited with her a couple of times just for the variety.

I'll tell you this. Don't ever, even in a joking way, ask for any services beyond what she advertises. It's FBSM + HE, that's it, and if you hint or ask for more, you're likely to end up on her banned list. It's not a huge loss for me, as I was about ready to move on, but be forewarned. She takes that sh*t seriously.

TideLover
05-21-13, 18:19
She's provides exactly what is advertised, is attractive, and always stays in average-to-better hotels. Not particularly friendly. Very businesslike, let's do what you're here for, and then move you out. Agree that $200 is a bit steep for what she asks. Or at least would be in most cities. With the scene so dead here, I visited with her a couple of times just for the variety.

I'll tell you this. Don't ever, even in a joking way, ask for any services beyond what she advertises. It's FBSM + HE, that's it, and if you hint or ask for more, you're likely to end up on her banned list. It's not a huge loss for me, as I was about ready to move on, but be forewarned. She takes that sh*t seriously.What I figured. I've spent that much before but after those expensive sessions I usually always regret it. Guess I should go jerk off first then make my decisions. I'd be a richer man.

Member #4703
05-21-13, 22:26
I think you were generous with your 3 1/2 on your looks scale. My first thought was "why is Tom Petty doing massages?" And $125? You got to be kidding me.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/good-ole-country-girl-46/7921076

Her first visit to the Ham, buck twenty five was my upper limit, so I said what the hell I toftt.

Pics are accurate, she's definitely Amazon chick, mature lady. Sounds raspy on the phone and but picks up if she's not with a client. She's in a pretty nice hotel off Lakeshore.

Looks 3 1/2.

Massage 6.

HE nice skill with plenty of teasing not mechanical. 8.

Tah tahs pretty nice with nice nips.

Shaved kitty.

Great attitude!

I'd repeat.

BigBubbaBobby
05-21-13, 23:04

#the_story / c161y.

I've seen her in town a good bit over the years. Seems like a pain to go through her screening the 2 Franklins on top. Wondering if she's worth it?No, she's not. It's not in the least sensual / sexy even though she is nude and there is a HE. As mentioned already, she is not very friendly and nothing more is available. Also, it's too expensive for what it is, pass!

TwoWheelSx4
05-22-13, 06:58
No, she's not. It's not in the least sensual / sexy even though she is nude and there is a HE. As mentioned already, she is not very friendly and nothing more is available. Also, it's too expensive for what it is, pass!Agreed. I saw her about two years ago and couldn't wait for it to be over. She had a dumpy body and actually grabbed my hand to touch her dimply a$$.

The massage wasn't all that and the price is way too much for what you get.

I've never gone back.

Highway Man
05-22-13, 13:25
I think you were generous with your 3 1/2 on your looks scale. My first thought was "why is Tom Petty doing massages?" And $125? You got to be kidding me.Pretty funny stuff.

But I don't think Tom has a set of those DD's.

Good Ole Country Girl. 46.

Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:44 AM.

If you are looking for a down to earth girl with the magic touch, you found her. I am not here to intimidate, only accomodate. My height is 6'1", and I have 40 DD's. I'm very voluptuous and curvy. You will find my effervescence and comfortable atmosphere will allow you to simply escape. Come and bask in some time for yourself and enjoy a setting with a happy go lucky country girl like myself. Call Lisa. 918-851-0043. I cannot accept texts. Today is a 125. 00 special.

Member #4703
05-22-13, 16:23
Nice. I also like the "glamour shot" she took in the dirty truck bed. If she'll lay in that, she ought to be up for anything. She just looks like she was raised in a mudhole.

Pretty funny stuff.

If you are looking for a down to earth girl with the magic touch, you found her. I am not here to intimidate, only accomodate. My height is 6'1", and I have 40 DD's. I'm very voluptuous and curvy. You will find my effervescence and comfortable atmosphere will allow you to simply escape. Come and bask in some time for yourself and enjoy a setting with a happy go lucky country girl like myself. Call Lisa. 918-851-0043. I cannot accept texts. Today is a 125. 00 special.

TideLover
05-22-13, 22:12
Funny! Yeah 3 1/2 was a little generous. Ughh Thinking of the Top Petty making me puke in mouth a little. I've seen much worse out there not that I participated in. Just glad a dong didn't flop out.

Pretty funny stuff.

Slska20
05-30-13, 12:34
Has anybody ever had any luck with this bunch?

http://bham.craigslist.org/thp/3838435707.html

Member #4703
05-30-13, 20:49
I've wondered the same thing. It looks like there would be no extras and the massage would suck.

Has anybody ever had any luck with this bunch?

http://bham.craigslist.org/thp/3838435707.html

DsdSmith895
05-31-13, 10:12
http://bham.craigslist.org/thp/3832343655.html

I'm pretty new here, so I don't know if anyone has already posted about this one or not.

She was an average looking asian girl probably in her 30's. Came to my house and massaged me on the bed. Everything was all business and she was almost done. Then I moved her hand onto my crotch. She pulled it away and looked at me and motioned for more. I'm a cheap bastard so I showed her a .2. She didn't say anything but motioned that all I would get is a HJ. I showed her another .2 and she motioned that I could get BJ. I was a happy man.

This happened about 6 months ago, but I just now felt the urge to post about it. Seemed like no extras were to be had until I asked.

Member #4703
05-31-13, 16:41
Was driving by Healing Touch the other day and noticed that they have closed up shop. Sign down and everything. The last I know the only one working there was fat, hippie Pam. I don't know what the deal was, unless no one was going anymore. If any of you have any details about it, please share.

TideLover
05-31-13, 17:17
Was driving by Healing Touch the other day and noticed that they have closed up shop. Sign down and everything. The last I know the only one working there was fat, hippie Pam. I don't know what the deal was, unless no one was going anymore. If any of you have any details about it, please share.It's been several months since I was there. Older Pam was the only one working, it seemed like it took a week to get anyone on the phone. Pam said that the girl who owned it ran off and got married and basically didn't care. The big Pam was hit and miss evidently dealing with health issuses with her husband. I had the feeling they were closing the doors soon.

Redrock1
05-31-13, 20:15
Was driving by Healing Touch the other day and noticed that they have closed up shop. Sign down and everything. The last I know the only one working there was fat, hippie Pam. I don't know what the deal was, unless no one was going anymore. If any of you have any details about it, please share.I talked to Pam on the phone a few weeks ago. Not surprisingly, they got robbed once or twice and decided it wasn't worth the risk there any longer. They moved to a location in Morris (of all places) , but I'm not sure about exact locale. The place had become kind of a last resort for me anyway due to an unattractive, although nice, staff.

Friday Katz
05-31-13, 21:55
If any of you have any details about it, please share.I drove out to see Pam about 6 weeks ago. They're located in the old post office in Morris. The 60 min session lasted only 45 minutes and was lackluster. The HE was too. My last visit.

TideLover
06-01-13, 09:45
I drove out to see Pam about 6 weeks ago. They're located in the old post office in Morris. The 60 min session lasted only 45 minutes and was lackluster. The HE was too. My last visit.Is it just the two Pams in Morris? Seems like their massage was always lackluster to me.

Member #4703
06-01-13, 10:12
Is the "big Pam" the only one working there? It seems like a long way to go to work. I know she lived somewhere around Pinson, and the other Pam lived in Springville. The taller Pam had health issues of her own. And she was the only Pam of the two that was married. QUOTE=Friday Katz; 1777483]I drove out to see Pam about 6 weeks ago. They're located in the old post office in Morris. The 60 min session lasted only 45 minutes and was lackluster. The HE was too. My last visit.[/QUOTE]

Alamassage1
06-01-13, 16:15
Is the "big Pam" the only one working there? It seems like a long way to go to work. I know she lived somewhere around Pinson, and the other Pam lived in Springville. The taller Pam had health issues of her own. And she was the only Pam of the two that was married. QUOTE=Friday Katz; 1777483]I drove out to see Pam about 6 weeks ago. They're located in the old post office in Morris. The 60 min session lasted only 45 minutes and was lackluster. The HE was too. My last visit.[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure its the single Pam as the only worker. The rest have either passed away or moved on. Sad state of affairs over there.

Slska20
06-01-13, 18:25
It was always my ace in the hole when I was pushed for time due to the fact it was close to my house. HJ was all to be had, but I'd always rather some woman tug on it than tug on it myself.

I drove out to see Pam about 6 weeks ago. They're located in the old post office in Morris. The 60 min session lasted only 45 minutes and was lackluster. The HE was too. My last visit.

Friday Katz
06-01-13, 23:23
Is the "big Pam" the only one working there? It seems like a long way to go to work.Big Pam is the only employee. The other Pam, according to Big Pam, is not working due to her and her husband's health issues.

Member #4703
06-02-13, 10:19
My question with Healing Touch is why keep the place open? They hardly did any business before. I remember talking to Doris when I would go in the evening and asking her if they had been busy lately. It seemed like every time she would say 1 or 2 people had been in all day. The lady that owns the place is certainly not deep pockets, so it seems to me like she just gets off on losing money. And who's going to drive to Morris to get a shitty massage and a HJ? No offense to anyone that has. It just seems she would be better off getting legit massueses and try to make some dough.

TideLover
06-02-13, 19:08
I've got some information on another massage place. Sorry but I will share with senior members or ones I know are legit.

Member #4802
06-04-13, 16:02
It was always my ace in the hole when I was pushed for time due to the fact it was close to my house. HJ was all to be had, but I'd always rather some woman tug on it than tug on it myself.Ditto. Was always about the last option on my list, but at least it was an option. The Southside location was super convenient for me; unfortunately it closed within about six months of me discovering it (at least a decade ago by now).

The Centerpoint location, while not ideal, was at least reasonable. But Morris is off the table. That just pushes it over the line to "not worth it."

Yankman
06-12-13, 11:40
Is VIP open? If so, has anybody visited? I'll be up that way in a couple of weeks and I'll want to make a stop.

Was that Diana in the top right photo of the latest Bali bust? I didn't recognize either of the others.

Any info on the girls in either place is appreciated, as I don't get to travel there often, and like to make the most of my visits.I saw Diana just this week at Bali. Menu is still the same.

TideLover
06-14-13, 15:47
I gave you some great info on it few months ago. That info is no longer good anymore. So don't waste time or money. Stay tuned, I will have great info soon for ones I know and trust.

Manjushri
06-14-13, 18:21
I gave you some great info on it few months ago. That info is no longer good anymore. So don't waste time or money. Stay tuned, I will have great info soon for ones I know and trust.I hope you'll trust me at that point in time.

RtSure
06-18-13, 13:14
Was driving by Healing Touch the other day and noticed that they have closed up shop. Sign down and everything. The last I know the only one working there was fat, hippie Pam. I don't know what the deal was, unless no one was going anymore. If any of you have any details about it, please share.Hate that they moved. Like most have said Pam was always good for a massage and extra. That was my standby place. Did set up a massage and went to the old place to find no one there. Seen her truck there a couple days before, but they have moved. So I called back and she told me where they are located, she thought I knew that they have moved. I did not have time to go there. Talked to her a few times but have not been there. Would like to find a place besides there for a massage and some relieve.

RtSure
06-18-13, 13:42
I gave you some great info on it few months ago. That info is no longer good anymore. So don't waste time or money. Stay tuned, I will have great info soon for ones I know and trust. Thought that was a good deal but now that is gone. Healing touch has moved. Jasmine has move to Atlanta. Like to know some place besides the AMP for a massage. Who can you trust? You tease us. Heck I am a senior just not on here. ROLL TIDE waiting for johnny football and see if he has a invisible girl friend also.

Jj3000
06-18-13, 17:14
Is rumored to be in Birmingham. She worked at a Spa called Sunflower here in Cumming, GA (no joke). Not the prettiest masseuse in the AMP world, but she is a good one! Please let me know if she shpws up!

Jj

BrainsSmith
06-18-13, 18:05
Did anybody else besides me see the bit on cbs news about Bali being busted? The headline was something about improper business licenses. They were taking people out in cuffs with a camera crew there, including one John. It was on mute at someone's house when I saw it, and since I never go there anymore I didn't dig into the matter, but since I hadn't seen it mentioned here I thought I would say something. This was on Sunday BTW.

Spencer1000
06-18-13, 18:32
I can't say for sure but I think you were watching old footage as I don't think they were busted again on Sunday. They were busted in April and May, once with one customer's face blasted on the news. They were back in the news last night because city council was supposed to be deciding today whether to revoke their business license. I haven't heard the results of that.

Anybody else heard?

Such a shame I miss Bali. I went back once after the first bust but I haven't chanced it after the second.

Bob421
06-18-13, 21:02
Did anybody else besides me see the bit on cbs news about Bali being busted? The headline was something about improper business licenses. They were taking people out in cuffs with a camera crew there, including one John. It was on mute at someone's house when I saw it, and since I never go there anymore I didn't dig into the matter, but since I hadn't seen it mentioned here I thought I would say something. This was on Sunday BTW.

I think they were replaying the bust footage since they have been officially shut down. It just posted on my fox Alabama.

http://m.myfoxal.com/autojuice?targetUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.myfoxal.com%2fstory%2f22625458%2fbali-spa-shut-down-in-east-birmingham

I think they have been shut down for a few days. There is a paper notice of some type on the door.

TideLover
06-19-13, 00:03
I can't say for sure but I think you were watching old footage as I don't think they were busted again on Sunday. They were busted in April and May, once with one customer's face blasted on the news. They were back in the news last night because city council was supposed to be deciding today whether to revoke their business license. I haven't heard the results of that.

Anybody else heard?

Such a shame I miss Bali. I went back once after the first bust but I haven't chanced it after the second.From what I saw on new was old footage but the news was they revoked their business license.

TideLover
06-19-13, 00:11
Thought that was a good deal but now that is gone. Healing touch has moved. Jasmine has move to Atlanta. Like to know some place besides the AMP for a massage. Who can you trust? You tease us. Heck I am a senior just not on here. ROLL TIDE waiting for johnny football and see if he has a invisible girl friend also.With the possibility of eyes that brouse this board. Certain things I will not share in open forum. The new information that I'll hopefully have soon, I'll can only share with one's I trust. Sorry but I'm personal friends with this one and have been asked not to go open with it.

TideLover
06-19-13, 00:12

Anybody else heard?

Such a shame I miss Bali. I went back once after the first bust but I haven't chanced it after the second.From what I saw on new was old footage but the news was they revoked their business license.

BrainsSmith
06-19-13, 01:12
Ok, that is a distinct possibility, as I was seeing it on mute while visiting with some people. Not exactly something I wanted to show interest in. Well, that is one less place around for a fun time. Only MP I ever went to as a matter of fact, but after the trouble they have been having in recent times, I have been staying far away. Thanks for the clarification guys.

TideLover
06-21-13, 00:17
I've got some information on another massage place. Sorry but I will share with senior members or ones I know are legit.I went again today. Some personal changes but still got HE with her being topless and tit play!

RtSure
06-21-13, 13:22
Looks like I have found a private home where you get a great massage and HE. White 30's, not rushed.

Manjushri
06-21-13, 22:43
I went again today. Some personal changes but still got HE with her being topless and tit play!But when you judge me trustworthy, I would appreciate the info. Thanks.

Member #4703
06-22-13, 00:30
Went to the place Tidelvr suggested. We messaged back and forth and he was very informative about the place so I decided to give it a shot. After doing it, I wished I didn't. Not my cup of tea. Massage was non existant. It was like she was just rubbing lotion on me. The girl is very sweet, talkative. About a 3 on the looks scale. If anyone ever saw the show Yes Dear, there was an episode that showed how they all met. And this girl resembles the character Billy Gardell played on it. She's very open. Has no problem letting you play with her tits, and ass. HE was so-so. She lives in a townhouse sorta thing. You go in and immediately go upstairs. Now this is where it gets weird. The bedroom area overlooks the living room, and while I was there some dude was downstairs watching the car race. Boyfriend, husband, I don't who the fuck it was. It was just weird. I'm far from needing a blue pill, but I was thinking I might. Her endless yacking about playing softball, having surgery on her foot, and Darrell Waltrip talking in the background didn't help. But after awhile you just have to mentally block things out. It's one of those things, and we've all experienced it, where you leave and you just feel dirty and ashamed. Others might enjoy. I will not be back.

TideLover
06-22-13, 09:33
Went to the place Tidelvr suggested. We messaged back and forth and he was very informative about the place so I decided to give it a shot. After doing it, I wished I didn't. Not my cup of tea. Massage was non existant. It was like she was just rubbing lotion on me. The girl is very sweet, talkative. About a 3 on the looks scale. If anyone ever saw the show Yes Dear, there was an episode that showed how they all met. And this girl resembles the character Billy Gardell played on it. She's very open. Has no problem letting you play with her tits, and ass. HE was so-so. She lives in a townhouse sorta thing. You go in and immediately go upstairs. Now this is where it gets weird. The bedroom area overlooks the living room, and while I was there some dude was downstairs watching the car race. Boyfriend, husband, I don't who the fuck it was. It was just weird. I'm far from needing a blue pill, but I was thinking I might. Her endless yacking about playing softball, having surgery on her foot, and Darrell Waltrip talking in the background didn't help. But after awhile you just have to mentally block things out. It's one of those things, and we've all experienced it, where you leave and you just feel dirty and ashamed. Others might enjoy. I will not be back.It's a body rub. Even though she did give me decent pressure through out. She's not much to look at, but hell I was face down for most of it. For. 80 there is not much to pick from unless you step up to 125 or more. There has never been a guy there the two times I've gone. First was two girls and second was L by herself.

Bully
06-22-13, 09:40
Went to the place Tidelvr suggested. We messaged back and forth and he was very informative about the place so I decided to give it a shot. After doing it, I wished I didn't. Not my cup of tea. Massage was non existant. It was like she was just rubbing lotion on me. The girl is very sweet, talkative. About a 3 on the looks scale. If anyone ever saw the show Yes Dear, there was an episode that showed how they all met. And this girl resembles the character Billy Gardell played on it. She's very open. Has no problem letting you play with her tits, and ass. HE was so-so. She lives in a townhouse sorta thing. You go in and immediately go upstairs. Now this is where it gets weird. The bedroom area overlooks the living room, and while I was there some dude was downstairs watching the car race. Boyfriend, husband, I don't who the fuck it was. It was just weird. I'm far from needing a blue pill, but I was thinking I might. Her endless yacking about playing softball, having surgery on her foot, and Darrell Waltrip talking in the background didn't help. But after awhile you just have to mentally block things out. It's one of those things, and we've all experienced it, where you leave and you just feel dirty and ashamed. Others might enjoy. I will not be back.When I walked in, the lights were low and some unexpected guy was in the next room. That was an uneasy feeling for me. I don't like surprises, and it was enough for me to walk.

Member #4703
06-22-13, 10:12
Well apparently she either charges what she wants or has changed her prices. She said it was a $1 a minute plus $25 for the HE. I brought $60 and got a 35 minute "rub." And from all indications from TL there are other girl's who work there. But she said she works alone because she needs as much money as she can get. Which other than offering shitty rubs, she's also a liar. The thing I found odd was when I called and inquired, she told me the price and said "I offer what is called a happy ending for an extra $25." Who the fuck would tell someone that over the phone? I don't know what the laws are about giving tugs in your own home, but that was very stupid. And plus the Hoover Police substation is 100 yds down the road. But she said a few policeman come by all the time for massages. None of it made any sense.

It's a body rub. Even though she did give me decent pressure through out. She's not much to look at, but hell I was face down for most of it. For. 80 there is not much to pick from unless you step up to 125 or more. There has never been a guy there the two times I've gone. First was two girls and second was L by herself.

RubnTugn
06-23-13, 00:47
Went there last week expecting my favorite provider but she's no longer there, so I opted to stay and try the kinda chunky one. What a waste of time, one of my worst massages, TS not worth the time and then she squrted liquid soap in my hand for self serve. I couldn't wait to get dressed and leave. Will not return! $.50 +.25 felf sorry for her.

Anyone been to the one that claims to be the California Massage for 1. 25

Then there's a new one Island Lady. Sound interesting and a local #

Please post feedback or with details that can't be published PM me.

I want to ty one of the two if worthwhile!

Tug

TideLover
06-23-13, 19:04
Went there last week expecting my favorite provider but she's no longer there, so I opted to stay and try the kinda chunky one. What a waste of time, one of my worst massages, TS not worth the time and then she squrted liquid soap in my hand for self serve. I couldn't wait to get dressed and leave. Will not return! $.50 +.25 felf sorry for her.

Anyone been to the one that claims to be the California Massage for 1. 25

Then there's a new one Island Lady. Sound interesting and a local #

Please post feedback or with details that can't be published PM me.

I want to ty one of the two if worthwhile!

TugI posted last week about don't waste your time and money at Alabaster.

I'm curious about Island girl too. I tried calling and messaging but no response.

I saw new sexy girl post today about body rubs. If I were in town I'd tried her hout

RtSure
06-24-13, 14:28
Looks like I have found a private home where you get a great massage and HE. White 30's, not rushed.Guys I will check. She is married and it is hush-hush. Will be happy to share if she will.

TideLover
06-24-13, 15:42
Has anyone tried Mel's spa? She says safe location in Centerpoint. She claims to be massage student too. Buck 25 for newbies, it better be hell of a massage for that.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-how-it-feels-to-be-rubbed-the-right-way-24/8103108

Wallet
06-24-13, 21:58
Has anyone tried Mel's spa? She says safe location in Centerpoint. She claims to be massage student too. Buck 25 for newbies, it better be hell of a massage for that.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-how-it-feels-to-be-rubbed-the-right-way-24/8103108She also advertises under Melanie under various escort sites for Birmingham.

Cigar Smoke
07-01-13, 23:25
Was in a pinch for time, and needed a sure bet the other day, so I ventured down the road to VIP. Went in, got the usual questioning from mamasan, and escorted to the room, it must have been 60 degrees in the place, I was about to freeze. The attendant, about 35-40, was not the best looking I've ever had, but spoke great English, which was a plus. The ts was lackluster, usual cleaning of the undercarriage, and tender bits, but nothing to write home about. Back at the room, I thought about leaving it was so cold. Literally no massage or rub down to be had, straight to negotiation. Qwe settled upon full service for 1. 2 in addition to the .6 at the door. Look better than expected once revealed, fiv during CBJ, lots of tit play, moved on to cowgirl, then enjoyed myself standing with her on her back on the edge of the bed, completed on her tits, which was an unexpected plus! Overall, a good time, well worth the money. I believe her name was Shishka or the like, couldn't really make it out. Never been into kissing AMP attendants, but she was into it.

Smoke

Member #4802
07-02-13, 20:07
Those of you not interested in hearing about the "fake AMPs," please move along.

Best experience to date at Panda today. No idea of the girl's name, but she was the slightly younger (maybe mid-30s?) option of the two there today. Totally undraped on the backside, not a hint of the towel. Great back and ass and leg strokes, plenty of taint and inner thigh teasing and brush-by of the boys.

Front side, she barely put the towel over my junk, and didn't say a word when I moved it off altogether. Offered me some oil when I took matters into my own hand, and cupped my balls as I stroked. Cleaned me up afterwards, not a problem at all touching my cock with her bare hands once the deed was done.

I still don't get their rationale. Why do they think it's OK to provide a little assistance with a HE, and clean up afterwards? It's still genital contact, and still illegal by the letter of the law. People would tip better (I surely know I would) if they completed the deal on their own.

I like the massage quality, and in fact I find the quality better than FA in Hoover. (Not a fan of the back-walking methodology FA uses.) And in this town without a whole lot of options, a quality undraped massage with an assisted self-serve ending is occasionally worth the price of admission, IMO.

But I'm still just puzzled by the whole setup, and I don't expect things to ever escalate.

Member #4703
07-02-13, 20:21
Agreed. And those sour apple things they give you are the shit.

Those of you not interested in hearing about the "fake AMPs," please move along.

Best experience to date at Panda today. No idea of the girl's name, but she was the slightly younger (maybe mid-30s?) option of the two there today. Totally undraped on the backside, not a hint of the towel. Great back and ass and leg strokes, plenty of taint and inner thigh teasing and brush-by of the boys.

Front side, she barely put the towel over my junk, and didn't say a word when I moved it off altogether. Offered me some oil when I took matters into my own hand, and cupped my balls as I stroked. Cleaned me up afterwards, not a problem at all touching my cock with her bare hands once the deed was done.

I still don't get their rationale. Why do they think it's OK to provide a little assistance with a HE, and clean up afterwards? It's still genital contact, and still illegal by the letter of the law. People would tip better (I surely know I would) if they completed the deal on their own.

I like the massage quality, and in fact I find the quality better than FA in Hoover. (Not a fan of the back-walking methodology FA uses.) And in this town without a whole lot of options, a quality undraped massage with an assisted self-serve ending is occasionally worth the price of admission, IMO.

But I'm still just puzzled by the whole setup, and I don't expect things to ever escalate.

Serious69
07-04-13, 17:30

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-how-it-feels-to-be-rubbed-the-right-way-24/8103108I've tried 3 times and stood up each time. I'm done.

RubnTugn
07-05-13, 19:15
Guys I will check. She is married and it is hush-hush. Will be happy to share if she will.So what did you find out? She open to new customers?

Tug

Yakuzi
07-06-13, 01:35

http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-how-it-feels-to-be-rubbed-the-right-way-24/8103108If those are her pics then that chick used to sell pussy on BP. She was nice and pretty. You're not going to come across a better set of Big Firm Real Tits like hers! Feels great to reminisce.

OldCapri
07-08-13, 08:28
If those are her pics then that chick used to sell pussy on BP. She was nice and pretty. You're not going to come across a better set of Big Firm Real Tits like hers! Feels great to reminisce.That ad is gone now.

ThickFootballe
07-10-13, 11:10
Is Bali open again? They're advertising on Backpages.

Deepdyver
07-10-13, 14:31
Is Bali open again? They're advertising on Backpages.I think so. I'll be trying either them or VIP this weekend so I'll let everyone know the results.

ThickFootballe
07-10-13, 17:37
I decided to answer my own question. I drove by this afternoon and found Bali totally closed. I guess the advertising is on autopilot.

Deepdyver
07-11-13, 08:56
I decided to answer my own question. I drove by this afternoon and found Bali totally closed. I guess the advertising is on autopilot.Well I guess I won't be trying Bali then. Thanks for the update. Hope VIP is still open.

Cigar Smoke
07-11-13, 22:23
It seems that there is one person who posts ads for the AMPs in a certain area. I have seen advertisements out there in some sort of foreign language (Korean?) that seem to be offering an add service to massage parlors. Just my two cents.

Smoke

TideLover
07-12-13, 23:11
http://bham.craigslist.org/bts/3926669168.html

Would like some info, if so.

Deepdyver
07-22-13, 16:32
I haven't been to a Bham area AMP since Yoshiko and last Sat night was perhaps the worse experience I've ever had at one. Went to VIP late Saturday night and had what I would describe as an early to mid 30's Asian with a nice body. Slim, bolt-ons, so-so face. The TS was actually pretty good and I thought I would be in for an OK time. Unfortunately that was the highlight of the evening. This was the most "mechanical" experience I've ever had. The massage was typical for an AMP, but the extra's were just downright terrible. I felt as if she was reading a users guide as she went through the motions and wouldn't do anything that wasn't in the manual. Only two positions available. I guess nothing else was in the manual. Set me back $.8. Don't get the opportunity to partake of Bham AMPs very often but man how I miss some of the other places.

TideLover
07-24-13, 16:01
http://bham.craigslist.org/bts/3956163795.html

I highly recommend! Great session! Senior member can pm for details

DeanWinchester
07-28-13, 02:52
http://bham.craigslist.org/bts/3956163795.html

I highly recommend! Great session! Senior member can pm for detailsAd was removed on BP. Any more details?

TideLover
07-29-13, 20:54
Ad was removed on BP. Any more details?Evidently she don't work there anymore. I hope she resurfaces, she was a jewel when it comes to body rubs

DeanWinchester
07-29-13, 21:17
Can't find squat about her. Looks intriguing.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andgtandgt100-realandltandlt-sexy-redhead-dont-miss-out-22/6082492

Buff9999
07-30-13, 09:15
Can't find squat about her. Looks intriguing.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andgtandgt100-realandltandlt-sexy-redhead-dont-miss-out-22/6082492She has been around for years very mixed reviews. Works with another girl named Cassie or Melissa goes by both names she also has mixed reviews.

TwoWheelSx4
08-01-13, 14:38
I cannot find the link but the girl who advertises for morning massages and located in Gardendale I visited today.

Made the mistake of assuming $120 per hour included HE. Never assume.

Short story is don't waste your time or money. No HE, massage was rushed and mechanical. House was filthy.

She was nice but didn't know what she was doing.

DsdSmith895
08-02-13, 09:04
I cannot find the link but the girl who advertises for morning massages and located in Gardendale I visited today.

Short story is don't waste your time or money. No HE, massage was rushed and mechanical. House was filthy.

She was nice but didn't know what she was doing.I contacted her after reading her Craigslist ad under the "Casual Encounters" section. Was planning on making appointment until I read this. Thank you kind sir for reporting back!

She is quite misleading posting there, but no HE.

Buff9999
08-03-13, 14:24

She was nice but didn't know what she was doing.I think it is time we stopped paying ridiculous prices like 120, no he, avg looking girl all this does is push the price we all pay upward 120 should be hr with way above avg girl and good massage and he that is a lot of money for basically no action. I guess what I am trying to say is we all need to negotiate better to help each other out and keep the prices down as much as possible. Just my .03 worth, not trying to be a smart axx.

TideLover
08-04-13, 16:53
I think it is time we stopped paying ridiculous prices like 120, no he, avg looking girl all this does is push the price we all pay upward 120 should be hr with way above avg girl and good massage and he that is a lot of money for basically no action. I guess what I am trying to say is we all need to negotiate better to help each other out and keep the prices down as much as possible. Just my .03 worth, not trying to be a smart axx.I agree. I think we have so few to pick from and something new pops up, someone toftt. You can get decent massages for way less $. Desperation to feed our addiction get the best of us sometimes. I message someone who posted today and they said 120hr. It sounds like same person.

Lonely Guy
08-04-13, 17:14
Are you kidding. A protest of AMPs? Women have half the money in the world and all the pudding tang and we are going to protest the price? I'm sure we can really hurt them. Lmao.

L. G.

TwoWheelSx4
08-04-13, 21:38
I agree. I think we have so few to pick from and something new pops up, someone toftt. You can get decent massages for way less $. Desperation to feed our addiction get the best of us sometimes. I message someone who posted today and they said 120hr. It sounds like same person.I should have asked the girl if $120 included HE but some will hang up when you mention such things. They have no idea if I'm leo so puts us in a tough spot.

Had to toftt but that's okay. Someone had to do it. LOL

Buff9999
08-04-13, 22:06
I should have asked the girl if $120 included HE but some will hang up when you mention such things. They have no idea if I'm leo so puts us in a tough spot.

Had to toftt but that's okay. Someone had to do it. LOLWe all have been had many times, especially if you done this over a several year period. That is why it is so important for all of us try to help each other with info or strategy that we can share.

Member #4703
08-05-13, 21:38
Be as f'ing cheap as one can be. That's your strategy. I think some people forget that it's a business transaction. And just like anything else you try to get the best price you can. You already know with the majority of girl's who do "body rubs" that the massage is going to be horrible. So why would you break the bank open to pay for something you can do at home for free? Whether it has dealt with SW's or anything else, I haven't gave two shits about their livelihood or bank account. I'm going to get you to do what I want you to for as cheap as I can. The last two times I've gone to the MP in Homewood, the massages were shitty and when they asked for a tip at the end of it, I told them you don't deserve a tip. You didn't do anything. But, a tip is what they expect because some nimrod has tippped them $40 at some point for the priviledge to watch them jack themselves off.

We all have been had many times, especially if you done this over a several year period. That is why it is so important for all of us try to help each other with info or strategy that we can share.

TideLover
08-05-13, 22:23
http://birmingham.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ive-been-told-i-have-the-best-hands-in-bham-39/4812919

Pics are accurate, very good massage on backside. Nice, clean, and discrete location in safe area. (She's only been there two weeks)

Unrushed full hour, great HJ and CBJ. All for. 80.

More details for senior members only

Buff9999
08-05-13, 22:25
Be as f'ing cheap as one can be. That's your strategy. I think some people forget that it's a business transaction. And just like anything else you try to get the best price you can. You already know with the majority of girl's who do "body rubs" that the massage is going to be horrible. So why would you break the bank open to pay for something you can do at home for free? Whether it has dealt with SW's or anything else, I haven't gave two shits about their livelihood or bank account. I'm going to get you to do what I want you to for as cheap as I can. The last two times I've gone to the MP in Homewood, the massages were shitty and when they asked for a tip at the end of it, I told them you don't deserve a tip. You didn't do anything. But, a tip is what they expect because some nimrod has tippped them $40 at some point for the priviledge to watch them jack themselves off.I agree most of the girls ask ridiculous prices because lot of the guys pay it and don't even try to negotiate. I'm not saying necessarily be as cheap as possible but do try to negotiate especially when you get there and the girl looks nothing like her pics, you can always pay the asking price but why not at least ask if they will take less. I will say of all the girls I've dealt with way over half have took less and many of them a lot less.

BrainsSmith
08-08-13, 13:42
I think it is time we stopped paying ridiculous prices like 120, no he, avg looking girl all this does is push the price we all pay upward 120 should be hr with way above avg girl and good massage and he that is a lot of money for basically no action. I guess what I am trying to say is we all need to negotiate better to help each other out and keep the prices down as much as possible. Just my .03 worth, not trying to be a smart axx.I assumed at that price significant extras were included. Glad I didn't go try it out.

Lonely Guy
08-21-13, 18:19
Whats going on on the AMP front? No reports. Have thay all been closed down? Has anyone visited one lately / is v. I. P. Still open?

L. G.

TideLover
08-23-13, 20:52
Well I was in the area and really need massage. I was hoping to get lucky with a HJ too. It's always nice to leave totally relaxed. I saw new girl today, doesn't know very much english, so didn't get a name. Running short on time, I elected to1 hr with ts. Massage was great and nice ts, but she wouldn't do HJ.

I told myself I would go back, but for 50 it's usually a great massage. Guess I had wishful thinking of HJ.

TwoWheelSx4
08-24-13, 11:12
Well I was in the area and really need massage. I was hoping to get lucky with a HJ too. It's always nice to leave totally relaxed. I saw new girl today, doesn't know very much english, so didn't get a name. Running short on time, I elected to1 hr with ts. Massage was great and nice ts, but she wouldn't do HJ.

I told myself I would go back, but for 50 it's usually a great massage. Guess I had wishful thinking of HJ.My guess is it's self serve only. Was she okay with leaving towel off after you flipped over?

TideLover
08-24-13, 14:23
My guess is it's self serve only. Was she okay with leaving towel off after you flipped over?I just did the hour that doesn't get the flip. She did give good a$$ massage and grazing my junk with her fingers. Yes, in the ts, she left cloth off and did a soap massage with her hands, again just grazing the shaft; tease. I guess I could self serve, just not as fun.

Buff9999
08-25-13, 13:02
I stopped by for a 45 minute session. The location was an apt in Hoover near the galleria. Three girls working and a guy there playing video games on tv. All three girls were overweight 2 were 20-25 yrs old the other one was around 40. Quoted me 45 for massage .25 for shower scrub .25 for topless .25 for happy ending. I wasn't too impressed with the operation so I just passed. The apt was messy and unorganized. My guess is the massage would have not so good, girls looked like they wouldn't know nothing about giving a massage. If you are attracted to overweight girls 45 is not a bad price for 45 minutes however when you add all the extras price becomes way to high.

TideLover
08-26-13, 17:52
I stopped by for a 45 minute session. The location was an apt in Hoover near the galleria. Three girls working and a guy there playing video games on tv. All three girls were overweight 2 were 20-25 yrs old the other one was around 40. Quoted me 45 for massage .25 for shower scrub .25 for topless .25 for happy ending. I wasn't too impressed with the operation so I just passed. The apt was messy and unorganized. My guess is the massage would have not so good, girls looked like they wouldn't know nothing about giving a massage. If you are attracted to overweight girls 45 is not a bad price for 45 minutes however when you add all the extras price becomes way to high.They fired the best one they had. They must have got busted recently, I use to see their post everyday and haven't seen it in past few days

Buff9999
08-26-13, 22:12
They fired the best one they had. They must have got busted recently, I use to see their post everyday and haven't seen it in past few daysDon't think they were busted just 2 days ago I was there and was quoted price for he, shower scrub, and topless massage.

Member #4703
08-26-13, 22:35
With the way they went about their business, it's no wonder they might have gotten busted. They weren't shy about what was going to take place if you came by.

They fired the best one they had. They must have got busted recently, I use to see their post everyday and haven't seen it in past few days

Bully
08-28-13, 11:00
With the way they went about their business, it's no wonder they might have gotten busted. They weren't shy about what was going to take place if you came by.Obviously, they weren't too bright. Putting in print what illegal acts you'll do for money won't keep you under the radar in Hoover.

Bully
08-29-13, 23:35
Ok, I've had it with the Foot place. Don't know why I've given it as many chances as I have. I'll never understand why someone would play with your asshole, but refuse to touch your dick. Explain that one to me.

LoveToLickButt
08-30-13, 02:07
Obviously, they weren't too bright. Putting in print what illegal acts you'll do for money won't keep you under the radar in Hoover.I've been twice already in the past few months. The girl that goes by the name Kiki is a real sweet heart and so beautiful.

LoveToLickButt
08-30-13, 02:20
Ok, I've had it with the Foot place. Don't know why I've given it as many chances as I have. I'll never understand why someone would play with your asshole, but refuse to touch your dick. Explain that one to me.Who's this your talking about?

Bully
08-30-13, 20:16
I've been twice already in the past few months. The girl that goes by the name Kiki is a real sweet heart and so beautiful.Is that the young one?

Manjushri
08-31-13, 23:09
I spoke to Bubbles today. She is leaving Birmingham. Damn!

LoveToLickButt
09-01-13, 14:11
Is that the young one?Ya, but the photo is misleading. She looks young in that picture.

Keilwerth
09-06-13, 14:37
Ya, but the photo is misleading. She looks young in that picture.Was the massage and ending decent?

TideLover
09-08-13, 23:58
Was the massage and ending decent?Kiki is Sweet and give okay rub. HJ was very mechanical.

The older blonde does much better job with rub and tug but she's not the best to look at.

Bully
09-09-13, 17:34
Kiki is Sweet and give okay rub. HJ was very mechanical.

The older blonde does much better job with rub and tug but she's not the best to look at.Saw her, and the rub is horrible. You can just tell someone who has no idea what they're doing. Rubbing back and forth in the same place over and over for 5 minutes. The tug was just so-so. I'll stick with my regular. I'm tired of experimenting with girls that never work out.

TideLover
09-11-13, 23:18
I found Layla, the sexy black girl that use to give body rubs.

Pm me and I tell you how to find her

TideLover
09-15-13, 19:31
I found this AMP Acuwell by Publix in Hoover (across where papa Joes use be)

48 for hour 2 Asians working both in 40s. Great deep pressure back massage, barley touched ass and legs (did with towel over ass and legs) filpped over and she massaged face and did leg with towel in place (teasing / touching cock through towel)

Just wanted to give heads if inquiring minds wanted to know.

Oh and another place with false walls and curtian doors.

TwoWheelSx4
09-16-13, 22:00
I found this AMP Acuwell by Publix in Hoover (across where papa Joes use be)

48 for hour 2 Asians working both in 40s. Great deep pressure back massage, barley touched ass and legs (did with towel over ass and legs) filpped over and she massaged face and did leg with towel in place (teasing / touching cock through towel)

Just wanted to give heads if inquiring minds wanted to know.

Oh and another place with false walls and curtian doors.Just curious if you tried to remove towel and if so did she put it back?

Does it have that "self serve" look and feel like Panda?

TideLover
09-16-13, 23:22
Just curious if you tried to remove towel and if so did she put it back?

Does it have that "self serve" look and feel like Panda?I laid down without towel but she covered up. Don't think there any extras. It was good back massage but the rest was crap

RubnTugn
09-17-13, 19:09
This girl is advertising more often lately!

Sounds interesting if what she says is actual!

Anyone been to see her? If so, can you give us some information and / or PM me details.

Tug

TideLover
09-17-13, 20:38

Anyone been to see her? If so, can you give us some information and / or PM me details.

TugShe texted me last night, I guess she was responding back from a text I sent weeks ago. I didn't respond back because I wouldn't be able to set appointment this week. She does have my curiosity up though.

LexLuther
09-17-13, 21:06

TugBe careful. I've seen that ad in multiple cities. It could be a scam.

LexLuther

Big Dal
09-23-13, 03:53
Had a horrible experience at VIP spa. Went just after lunch this past week. The girl took the money up front and asked what I wanted. I told her a massage and a tug, she quoted. 80 over the house fee. Massage was horrible. I told her I had some shoulder and neck tension from driving and she said "no do neck" She rubbed around for about 10 minutes then told me to go to the shower. She barely bathed me and kept splashing water in my ears then used soap to start the tug and after about 2 minutes complained that her hand was hurting and I should hurry up. She went on for maybe 2 more minutes then grabbed my hand and put it down there and complaned her hand was too tired. Rubbed the berries and teased the brown eye till I finished myself, then swept me back to the room and rushed me to get dressed. Overall the worst AMP experience I've ever had. I usually like to go to relax and be pampered as well as get off, but for this I'd much rather just hit up a backpage girl.

Mr Pokerear
10-15-13, 13:10
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/prostate-therapy-and-esalen-inspired-professional-bodywork-919-980-8165/6008443

Anybody know anything about this massage?

Diverdan838
10-15-13, 16:39
I've been wondering about the esalen and also this one that advertises outcall massages. http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asianfriendly-hotel-call-massage-404-918-5888-metro-birmingham/8935358.

I've been a bit nervous about it all since the VIP busts and haven't visited VIP in a years. Any recent experiences since September? I've only had one rather lackluster experience and haven't been back.

Bully
11-01-13, 16:15
Anyone tried the new Lotus Massage on Valleydale near 280? Not sure if it is Chinese, Korean, etc.

Spencer1000
11-01-13, 17:31
Hit up VIP a week or so ago. Had a much better time than the last few times. It was no Bali by any stretch but had a great shower and a decent massage. I forget the girl's name but she was friendly and very enthusiastic and more of a spinner type than VIP usually has. Older but a very nice body. Not rushed at all and a great menu included.

Haven't heard of the Lotus place. Probably just another Chinese place. They seem to be popping up all over these days.

TideLover
11-01-13, 18:46
Anyone tried the new Lotus Massage on Valleydale near 280? Not sure if it is Chinese, Korean, etc.I went last week and just a massage and that's it.

Member #4703
11-01-13, 22:28
Actually just happened to stop by there the other day and had some time to kill, and luckily she was able to take me then. As far as I can tell it's all on the level. Not even a hint of anything shady. Plus in that area it's not going to be. Sorta reminds me a little of Houliang, maybe a little more upscale, but the massage is not as good. I'll keep going to Foot or the other place if I need a good massage.

Anyone tried the new Lotus Massage on Valleydale near 280? Not sure if it is Chinese, Korean, etc.

TideLover
11-02-13, 09:06
Actually just happened to stop by there the other day and had some time to kill, and luckily she was able to take me then. As far as I can tell it's all on the level. Not even a hint of anything shady. Plus in that area it's not going to be. Sorta reminds me a little of Houliang, maybe a little more upscale, but the massage is not as good. I'll keep going to Foot or the other place if I need a good massage.At least at foot with Fiona you get a teaser and decent ts. Panda you get a tease with no ts available. This new place didn't even have a ts.

What has happened with all the good AMPs with good massage and HE? Guess they all are tired of getting busted.

TideLover
11-04-13, 23:10
Check her out. For .60, she gave a decent massage (not deep as I like) but finished me off with skilled HJ. I did go up shirt and played with the small perkys! She has a great attitude and looks better than her pics. She's short and petite and has great body! Little hard to make appt because of communication thru email. For that price, worth a visit, sure will make your drive home relaxing.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage/8951602

Vscrtlvr
11-04-13, 23:42
Yes, indeed!

Check her out. For .60, she gave a decent massage (not deep as I like) but finished me off with skilled HJ. I did go up shirt and played with the small perkys! She has a great attitude and looks better than her pics. She's short and petite and has great body! Little hard to make appt because of communication thru email. For that price, worth a visit, sure will make your drive home relaxing.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage/8951602

TideLover
11-05-13, 19:19
http://bham.craigslist.org/thp/4169981709.html

407 603 1713.

80 for massage with nothing else on menu.

She's attractive, pics are her few years ago.

Good undraped massage but to teasing whatsoever.

Buff9999
11-05-13, 22:26

http://huntsville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage/8951602Sounds like it is almost worth a trip up there just for the massage and h / e at that price from a pretty girl.