PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Medical Mal
08-12-09, 06:27
I visited the Y last time I was in town. Met with a nice one named Hannah. Very nice acting skills and worked the program with every part she had to offer. Home fee plus $ sealed the entire deal.

I will repeat.

O
You got a hell of a deal.

Bigblk36
08-12-09, 07:40
I just would like to know what is the "Y" and where is it located.?

Cuervo 2019
08-12-09, 20:26
I just would like to know what is the "Y" and where is it located.?Me too.

Where is it?

Lonely Guy
08-13-09, 18:30
The "Y" is Yoshiko Spa it is a asian massage spa I 59 north to exit 134 thanal 75 and about 1/2 mile its behind the o' charlies restrant.

L. G.

Stntmn
08-17-09, 18:57
Visited the Y the other day for some long needed relaxation. Saw Q. Nice girl, attractive, nice hard body, OK english. Great table shower, my favorite part. She was petite and pretty but had good strong hands and actually gave a pretty good massage. Nice ending. I left very relaxed. She gets my 2 thumbs up.

Harry Sack
08-20-09, 22:48
Two hot young girls at Super Sauna new to Birmingham go check them out you will not be disapointed.

Zac Hardin
08-21-09, 18:50
I had the opportunity to visit the Y spa two weeks ago and was overwhelmed with how fantastic the sky looked that day.

I have seen reports for super sauna... But never see much lov e for bali. Considering the amount of advertisements on CL, I would think we'd get more reports. I'm going to give ss a try soon, but wonder why bali is so poorly reported.

Nully Nill
08-24-09, 17:59
Heading down tomorrow. Gotta couple of choices. Just wondering what the best was now. "y" has always been the best. Royal spa in Huntsville might rival them though.

C Note2
08-27-09, 18:22
Had a rare visit to your town and thought I'd try the "y" .

We have a amp in Memphis but after going to the "y" ours is the minor league.

If I get another chance then I'd go again.

Homewoody
08-28-09, 04:30
Based on the reviews here, I made my first ever visit to the Yoshiko spa the other night. Met with a girl named Q who was quite outstanding.

A couple of questions, since I'm new to the Asian Massage Parlor thing:

1) After the initial table shower/massage, I gave her an extra $100 for the complete experience. She said they normally get $200, but since it was my first time, she'd do it for $100. Is this accurate? If I return, should I expect the rate to be $200?

2) At the end of the evening, I was introduced to several other girls. If I return, is it considered rude to request a specific girl, or is that customary?

Overall, I was pretty amazed by the whole experience. Thanks to everyone here for the reviews. You guys definitely steered me in the right direction.

Alanj42
08-28-09, 14:37
Based on the reviews here, I made my first ever visit to the Yoshiko spa the other night. Met with a girl named Q who was quite outstanding.

A couple of questions, since I'm new to the Asian Massage Parlor thing:

1) After the initial table shower/massage, I gave her an extra $100 for the complete experience. She said they normally get $200, but since it was my first time, she'd do it for $100. Is this accurate? If I return, should I expect the rate to be $200?

2) At the end of the evening, I was introduced to several other girls. If I return, is it considered rude to request a specific girl, or is that customary?

Overall, I was pretty amazed by the whole experience. Thanks to everyone here for the reviews. You guys definitely steered me in the right direction.

1. Max $200 Give 60 for the house and the tip is 140.
2. That's the plan, she shows you other flavors for your next trip, keep in mind most flavors are on a tour circuit. After a month or so a new crew comes in.

Alanj42
08-28-09, 14:44
Did a visit on Thursday, met Lucy. Different is the word for her. Tall with a great figure, one of those most nice fannys. Long long legs, oh my. Long hair in a two color mix. She was also a two color girl. I'm just guessing here... Half Black half Asian. This made for a most unusual look. Just saying like nothing I've seen in 20 years of AMP visits. Oh yes and an inked girl, her back side was a mural from shoulders to hips. Her skills in the shower were great. My back rub was ok, not expecting certified skills here. Embarressed to say, this female sensory overload caused a short circuit and well it was over before I started. So maybe next time will be the ticket since I know what to expect.

PWhipped
09-03-09, 12:51
Will be visiting near Birm on Fri.

Wet Dreams, PW

Make It Good
09-03-09, 14:04
Will be visiting near Birm on Fri.

Wet Dreams, PW
Skip both and go to the Yoshiko. When Bali was Time Oriental it was good. But the only time I've been to Bali I walked out because the girls were all under 5 for looks. SS I think still rates better than Bali.

Member #4873
09-04-09, 01:48
Decided I was going to give the Y a visit this afternoon! It was my first visit and would like to thank everyone for their reviews of the AMP's here in town. Met with a pretty Korean lady named Julie. Had gone there looking for Sky after reading the reviews here, but she was with another customer. Not a problem because Julie was very pretty and built fine! The FS was great and I'll be returning soon!

Clyde Jr
09-04-09, 20:33
Went to the Y it looked busy, All the cars were for the hair shop upstairs, I saw Q man she is the best.

Clyde Jr
09-05-09, 00:48
Went to the Y today they looked busy but all the cars were for the beauty shop up stairs. I visited with Q she is the best and I saw that Amy is back.

Ondaroadagain
09-10-09, 16:52
Deciding it was time to have a little 'me' time I make a visit to the Y this morning. No other cars so I parked to the side and hit the buzzer. Mamasan greeted my like a long lost friend even though it had been several months since my last trip to the east. I was lead through several turns to a room and was told it had been too long since I was there. Whether this was just a line or if it was true I don't know but it made me feel good and she gave the fella a squeeze.

She led an absolutely stunning thing into the room. I didn't quite catch the name. It might have been Sky, but that's not how it sounded. More like Ciara but that doesn't quite fit with the place.

A very thorough TS with plenty of attention paid to the right places. Back to the room for a above average back massage. Before the flip she whispered "everything" and I agreed readily. I got up and pulled out $ and she left the room without counting or negotiating. Very pleasant.

Upon her return I helped her undress and had her go to her knees. The typical play with the boys and licking before the cover magically appeared. Don't you just love that? I returned the favor. Standing mish and then some asian CG.

After clean up she snuggled with me on the table for at least 10 minutes and then I had to be the one to suggest it was time for me to go. Am I stupid or what?

One of the best AMP visits I have had. Mamasan gave me her card on the way out so I could contact her.

Vscrtlvr
09-13-09, 13:17
Is Sunday a good time to visit the Y? Best time? Would another day of the week be better? Should I ask for Sky? Anyone else? This would be my first visit to an AMP. $60 house, $140 tip still good?

Harvey Swartz
09-13-09, 18:26
Is Sunday a good time to visit the Y? Best time? Would another day of the week be better? Should I ask for Sky? Anyone else? This would be my first visit to an AMP. $60 house, $140 tip still good? I was there today around 2:00 and it seemed pretty quiet, visited with Q, Sky was with someone but I wasn't disappointed at all with my visit with Q, beautiful natural B sized boobs, great legs and perfectly toned ass, it was my first time there and she was very good at making me feel comfortable, I paid $$ (60/140) total and left feeling I got the better end of the deal! I did get to meet Sky and Amy when I left, Sky was definitely as advertised! Taller, very pretty and nice man made boobs, Amy would be my last choice of the 3. Girl who met me at the door was Shirley.

Bamboy
09-18-09, 03:14
Returned to the area on business. Headed directly to the Y upon my arrival in town.

Received the usual friendly greeting by the girl at the door (I'd like to do her sometime). She promised me someone nice. Enter Sky.

Very attractive, as described previously. Shower was busy, so began with massage. Went to shower as soon as it was available. Great shower (important places very clean), massage, and the full menu. After main event and clean up, spent time just lying together.

Returned the next night. Again very friendly greeting (she has to be the youngest AMP "manager" I've ever met.) She asked me who I wanted to see, I mentioned I had seen Sky the night before, but would be interested in someone new. Probably because no other customers were there, she brought the "line up" to me: Q, Amy, Sky, and Cheri (Sherry? ). I had seen Amy before, thought I had seen Q before (but had not I now realize), so decided to explore new territory and chose Cheri.

Cheri is similar in build to Sky, but with dark hair. Very closely trimmed pussy in lieu of landing strip. Simply put, one of the best AMP sessions ever. Nice shower, good massage, great extras. Was in a room with both a table and a mattress on the floor (actually the same as the night before). Asked her which she preferred and chose the mattress.

While I don't love the travel to get to Birmingham, I can't wait for my next stop at the Y.

Homewoody
09-20-09, 13:57
After a great initial experience with Q, I returned and had a not so great experience with Lucky. Rushed, boring, etc. She was a little too loose for my tastes, and she had to use lube, which was a first for me. I didn't even finish.

Determined that it was just her, I went back last night and had Cheri, as mentioned below. In a word: fantastic.

Excellent table shower, actually skilled at massage for a change and some of the best FS I've ever had. Nice natural breasts, tight in the right places and even a brief BBBJ. And afterward, we laid there and talked for a good 20 minutes. No rush and although I'm sure she was acting, she was very convincing. When I go back, it will be because of her.

Medical Mal
09-22-09, 17:55
For what it is worth, I have always had pretty good luck with Lucky, no pun intended. I agree Q is one of the all time best. I have not seen Cheri yet, she sounds interesting. Hopefully, she will be there when I am able to get back there.

Went to Bail about a three weeks ago. Total waste of time and $. Girl who was about 35 and about as half as nice looking as the ones at Y wanted almost twice as much. No thanks.

I have not been to Super Sauna now in about two months.

Homewoody
09-23-09, 08:15
Went last night, looking for Cheri again. The Mamasan informed me that she was "on vacation, " so who knows what that means.

Instead, I met with Jessica. She said the previous night was her first there and that she was from Hawaii. All that aside, she had the best body of any of the girls I've met with at the Y so far. Perky (seemingly natural) breasts, very thin waste and nice ass.

Standing mish and doggie completed the act relatively quickly and she spent the remainder of her time doing more massage. VERY relaxing experience. I continue to believe my one bad experience was Lucky and not me.

I'm tempted to try Bali or Super Sauna, but as satisfied with Yoshiko as I've been so far, I don't really see the reason. Plus, I'm two visits away from my "on the house" one.

Harvey Swartz
09-23-09, 20:36
Went last night, looking for Cheri again. The Mamasan informed me that she was "on vacation, " so who knows what that means.

Instead, I met with Jessica. She said the previous night was her first there and that she was from Hawaii. All that aside, she had the best body of any of the girls I've met with at the Y so far. Perky (seemingly natural) breasts, very thin waste and nice ass.

Standing mish and doggie completed the act relatively quickly and she spent the remainder of her time doing more massage. VERY relaxing experience. I continue to believe my one bad experience was Lucky and not me.

I'm tempted to try Bali or Super Sauna, but as satisfied with Yoshiko as I've been so far, I don't really see the reason. Plus, I'm two visits away from my "on the house" one.Probably means wrong time of the month, can't imagine a body better than Q or Sky, might have to slip away to the Y this week!

Yakuzi
09-24-09, 05:12
Probably means wrong time of the month, can't imagine a body better than Q or Sky, might have to slip away to the Y this week!I've seen a lot of girls in the Y. I think Amy who I just sampled tonight for the 2nd time is Queen over there. She's not bones like the other girls there, she has a little booty but her tits are what amazing and they're REAL! Pretty face too. Sweet Personality. Back 2 the body. I'm not really even big on asian girls BUT she has 1 of the 2 best racks I've ever seen on a asian girl and one the best and firmest I've ever squeezed regardless of race period (only drawback she doesn't like her nipples sucked that much).

Mtl Pig
09-26-09, 23:47
Remember, these girls are here for a few months then cycle out.

On vacation may mean they have moved on. Certain AMPs, such as the Y like to keep the produce "fresh".

Bsskk
10-03-09, 18:16
I will be passing through the area on an upcoming Saturday. What is the earliest I should expect to receive a massage at the Y on a Saturday?

Around noon?

Any idea?

Thanks,

Bsskk

Mtl Pig
10-04-09, 23:47
I think they open as early as 10 am.

But, I have never been there early.

JimmieB
10-05-09, 11:51
I will be passing through the area on an upcoming Saturday. What is the earliest I should expect to receive a massage at the Y on a Saturday?

Around noon?

Any idea?

Thanks,

Bsskk

I've been there at 9am, which I think is opening time. I think it's the best time to go, being the first one there.

Member #4243
10-05-09, 16:00
Drove trough town last night and decided to stop of for a little AMP relaxation. Y was crowded (five vehicles in the parking lot!) so I went up the street to Bali, where there were no vehicles. Hmmm. Not a good sign, but I figured I'd see what the place was all about.

Negative: the .6 house fee is for 30 minutes. Steep.
Positive: girl (named Nary, Naty, something like that) was very pretty. Petite spinner with perfect boobs and a nice rear.
Positive: shower was nice with proper attention to the right parts
Negative: massage was on the low end of so-so, with part of it draped.
Positive: drape came off, some nice play before the ...
Negative: wanted 2 for the whole shebang and was clearly pissed when I stuck with 1.4.
Positive: the main course was actually very good, despite her attitude.

I told her that 1.4 was the norm in other places and she said she didn't think so. Oh well. All in all, it wasn't a total loss but I don't know that I'll repeat.

Jbadham
10-06-09, 08:59
Thinking of going to one of the AMPs for the first time tonight in Bham.

Any advice from some veteran visitors?

Thanks

Clark Kent
10-06-09, 13:14
It looks like tonight might be a good night for those with thoughts of going to AMP's to wait till later.

Bsskk
10-06-09, 15:57
Ya smell bacon, or a pork product of some kind?

B

It looks like tonight might be a good night for those with thoughts of going to AMP's to wait till later.

Clark Kent
10-07-09, 01:25
Ya smell bacon, or a pork product of some kind?

BIt's sizzling.

Lonely Guy
10-07-09, 18:26
I'm confused. Is I safe to go to the "y" or not?

L. G.

Medical Mal
10-09-09, 06:04
I'm confused. Is I safe to go to the "y" or not?

L. G.I would suggest avoiding the amps for the next couple of weeks or so. My intel, which is pretty reliable, indicates pork activity.

MM

Teg801
10-11-09, 17:20
Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Anybody been to new AMP beside regions bank in front of wal-mart. In a bit of a sketchy spot in the same building of a title loan. Can anyone be more specific on the bacon invasion. I need me some more cherry.

Yakuzi
10-11-09, 22:41
I would suggest avoiding the amps for the next couple of weeks or so. My intel, which is pretty reliable, indicates pork activity.

MMHit the Y last night. Had the usual great time, a little rushed cause I was there right before they closed but I was drinking so I wasn't thinking so str8. I'm leaving walking out to my car and there is Uncle in the O'charley's parking lot just parked on the side sitting there. I jump in my car acting normal leaving, the whole time watching my rearview. He didn't trail me. Strange I thought.

JimBob69
10-12-09, 07:40
Some reports can be giving too much detail. We all know the Y is the best but we don't need to give to much info every time we go. That makes LE very interested.

Medical Mal
10-12-09, 16:44
Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Anybody been to new AMP beside regions bank in front of wal-mart. In a bit of a sketchy spot in the same building of a title loan. Can anyone be more specific on the bacon invasion. I need me some more cherry.Are you referring to the Centerpoint area?

Teg801
10-12-09, 17:26
Are you referring to the Centerpoint area? In the Roebuck area. Its the building right behind the closed down Starbucks. I saw an ad somewhere, maybe therapudic section in CL. It gave an address, but I didn't think twice about it until I saw the sign for it. That suggests to me, seeing the ad on CL, it could be the same group that runs Bali possibily. If anyone wants to TOFTT, go for it. I'm gonna sit back and wait.

Lonely Guy
10-12-09, 18:36
I agree jimbob anyone who thinks that this site is not beeing watched by leo should buy some ocean front property in louisiana.

Perhaps it would be better if we kept talk to new girls. Price increses and things like that. And especally any info on leo activity.

LG

Bsskk
10-14-09, 23:31
Had a great time last Saturday. Same deal as others posted. My first time there, just acted cool and everything went great.

Met with Amy, a super cute gal. Said she was 1/2 Korean and 1/2 Japanese. Face wasn't a knockout but she has a perfect little body.

$$ = everything

Sleeper11
10-17-09, 09:12
Just curious, I know protection is always involved, but has anyone ever come home with something they didn't go in with after visiting AMP?

Harvey Swartz
10-17-09, 13:56
Just curious, I know protection is always involved, but has anyone ever come home with something they didn't go in with after visiting AMP?Does an empty wallet count?

Wiregrass
10-17-09, 19:30
Does a Big Smile count?

Yakuzi
10-18-09, 01:16
I saw the sign lit last week but nothing looked open except the title loan maybe. I cruised by it and the only entrance looked like the side of the title loan bldg. Looked shut and locked up tight but the sign was lit up. I thought maybe it had always been there and maybe I had just never noticed but now I see this post. Maybe coming soon?

Long time lurker, 1st time poster. Anybody been to new AMP beside regions bank in front of wal-mart. In a bit of a sketchy spot in the same building of a title loan. Can anyone be more specific on the bacon invasion. I need me some more cherry.

Grl Lvr601
10-19-09, 00:10
Just curious, I know protection is always involved, but has anyone ever come home with something they didn't go in with after visiting AMP?

I've been to many AMPs across the south and, like the others, have only left with a lighter wallet and a smile.

Medical Mal
10-19-09, 22:30
Drove by there likewise a few days ago. Looks to be going under the name of VIP Spa. I did not see any lights on and did not see any activity. Not sure if that is the same VIP Spa that was in Centerpoint area some years ago. Seems to be a common name as I have seen VIP spas before in Atlanta and in New Orleans and seen reviews in other places as others.

Once it opens, I would venture to say that they will be your traditional amp.

Went by the Y the other day, could not help it. Everything appeared to be normal. What's the names of those other two spas??? :0P. Anyone have anything interesting to report?

MM

Hbergeron
10-20-09, 04:52
I was looking at the Yellow Pages listings online yesterday and noticed that the VIP was back in town in Roebuck.

I also noticed that there was a new listing for the Sun Oriental Sauna on Finely Blvd. So it looks like they are coming back to town also, but that seems like a very bad area to put an AMP. Has anyone ventured over that way lately?

John Doe 26
10-20-09, 12:01
I was looking at the Yellow Pages listings online yesterday and noticed that the VIP was back in town in Roebuck.

I also noticed that there was a new listing for the Sun Oriental Sauna on Finely Blvd. So it looks like they are coming back to town also, but that seems like a very bad area to put an AMP. Has anyone ventured over that way lately? New to the forum so, Hello all.

This listing for Sun Oriental has been up for a while now. I have driven by there a while back and saw nothing. I'll drive by this afternoon and see if I see anything. Also, that number given is disconnected.

Also, What's the word on the local AMP's? Safe? I was looking to get back by there soon. I've only been there once and had a wonderful visit with NaNa about a year ago. Visit was wonderful. Not rushed and took very good care of me. I'm new to the AMP scene and just haven't had a chance to get back. Also, I went to Time and was very unimpressed the time I went. Are Time and Bali Spa the same thing?

John Doe 26
10-20-09, 12:03
New to the forum so, Hello all.

This listing for Sun Oriental has been up for a while now. I have driven by there a while back and saw nothing. I'll drive by this afternoon and see if I see anything. Also, that number given is disconnected.

Also, What's the word on the local AMP's? Safe? I was looking to get back by there soon. I've only been there once and had a wonderful visit with NaNa about a year ago. Visit was wonderful. Not rushed and took very good care of me. I'm new to the AMP scene and just haven't had a chance to get back. Also, I went to Time and was very unimpressed the time I went. Are Time and Bali Spa the same thing?

John Doe 26
10-20-09, 12:16

Medical Mal
10-20-09, 20:34

Finley Blvd? I guess that just means day visits. YIKES, not sure I would go out there at night unless I had the 101st and 82nd with me.

Mtl Pig
10-21-09, 00:47
Med Mal is right. It would be unwise to go to Findley after dark.

Odd they would be located there, as I have seen AMPs do not like to be located in African American communities. (Yes, it is true. Racism does exist, particularly in the MP trade.

John Doe 26
10-21-09, 10:46
As I stated, I do not believe the location on Finley is even in operation. I drove by there yesterday just out of curiosity and I saw nothing.

It is supposed to be in Suite 8. THere is a truck parts supply store in Suite 9.

The only thing on the door on ste. 8 was a number and a sign that said "beware of dog".

Did not look like an AMP at all. NO signage that would indicate anything was there and no phone at all. (it is disconnected).

Member #6038
10-21-09, 19:30
Was in town last week and was able to have a great time at the Y thanks to all of your info.

Wish the amp scene in Orlando was as good!

Leftfoot
10-27-09, 01:19
I will be in BHM and I thought I would visit one of my favorites in the south. I am a big fan of Q. Any exess leo activity in the area?

Clark Kent
10-27-09, 01:30
I will be in BHM and I thought I would visit one of my favorites in the south. I am a big fan of Q. Any exess leo activity in the area?

Our supposed undercover hasn't posted since Oct. 6, so take that for what you will.

Bama Dude
10-27-09, 09:42
Posted deleted

Shockwave
10-27-09, 15:31
Our supposed undercover hasn't posted since Oct. 6, so take that for what you will.

I had no problems on Sunday afternoon.

Hbergeron
10-27-09, 16:15
I had no problems on Sunday afternoon.

The only problem I had at Yoshiko on Sunday was mustering up the energy to leave after having a tag team visit with Lucky and Laura.

Oh and that Ruby has learned that if I have the chance I'll put her pants around her ankles. :-) She's got a very nice rearend!

John Doe 26
11-03-09, 15:39
Any recent AMP visits? Also, is Bali spa the same thing as Time? Just curious. Visited Time once and was not so impressed. Just wondering if these were the same places. TIA.

Dunnigan
11-04-09, 07:27
Ever see her again? I haven't been in a while but this Lucy definitely sounds like something intriguing

Did a visit on Thursday, met Lucy. Different is the word for her. Tall with a great figure, one of those most nice fannys. Long long legs, oh my. Long hair in a two color mix. She was also a two color girl. I'm just guessing here. Half Black half Asian. This made for a most unusual look. Just saying like nothing I've seen in 20 years of AMP visits. Oh yes and an inked girl, her back side was a mural from shoulders to hips. Her skills in the shower were great. My back rub was ok, not expecting certified skills here. Embarressed to say, this female sensory overload caused a short circuit and well it was over before I started. So maybe next time will be the ticket since I know what to expect.

BigBubbaBobby
11-04-09, 23:54
Ever see her again? I haven't been in a while but this Lucy definitely sounds like something intriguingIt does for sure. But, I have been to many, many AMPs and have never seen anyone like this. Not to question the report at all, just to say it is very rare to see someone in an AMP who is not a clear skinned Asian (usually Korean). Not to say you won't find a difference in age and appearance and (MAN!) you Bham guys have it made in that department!

JimmieB
11-05-09, 19:09
Today was the grand opening of VIP spa. There's an ad on CL. I made a visit around noon. It's n the same building as a title loan company. The outside looks shabby, but the inside looks very nice. Completely redone interior. It's a bit too much so to the point of feeling sterile and not cozy. Anyway, 3 girls working but 2 busy. The one I was introduced to, Coco, was not young, and did not have a waist. She was over 30 (just guessing) and very nice as was the mamasan. I passed and said I'd come back another time. They were cool with that.

J

Alanj42
11-11-09, 18:41
Ever see her again? I haven't been in a while but this Lucy definitely sounds like something intriguing

Been back 2 or 3 times, and never got a peek at this one again. That's my one gripe, the rotation is too quick.

Sweet Home
11-11-09, 18:56
Best visit ever. I have made several trips, all over, this is by far best experience available, attendant was YUki,

Overall great time was had, she was very accomodating, I will see her again.

Thanks to Y

Harvey Swartz
11-11-09, 21:31
Been back 2 or 3 times, and never got a peek at this one again. That's my one gripe, the rotation is too quick.So who is there now? How about a report?

Member #6038
11-16-09, 09:04
I hope you guys realize how lucky you are to have the Y. I hit amps all over the country and what you've got going on there is flat out one of the best.

Saw Sky last night and she is everything that's been said. Simply amazing...

Hbergeron
11-16-09, 09:27
I hope you guys realize how lucky you are to have the Y. I hit amps all over the country and what you've got going on there is flat out one of the best.

Saw Sky last night and she is everything that's been said. Simply amazing...The Y is great. I saw Cherry yesterday morning, amazing as well. By evening they probably had a good sugar rush going from the big tin of chocolate cookies I took them.

Bhm Guy
11-20-09, 21:18
I tried out the new place on 1st today - by the title place in front of WalMart. When I arrived, the mamasan asked me to come back in 30 minutes. Apparently one 1 girl working and she had a customer. So I cruised around and came back. They are running a special now of $50/hr.

The girl was cute, about 5'6" with a tight, thin body. Small firm ass, good sized juggs with hard, perky nips. Good body wash, then OK massage. She acted strange at first when we got to the final act, as if she had never done it before. She did finish things off OK. She did the one thing I don't really care for - dressing me when we were done. I feel weired having a woman put my clothes on for me (the opposite is of course great).

Overall the experience was about par for most AMP's, no bad but not fantastic either.

Wiregrass
11-20-09, 23:11
when I was stationed in Okinawa. The girls there would gently wash the jewels AFTER the dead. They were all so cute and considerate, I long for the good old days!

E Train
11-24-09, 18:49
I am new to this, Long time observer first time poster. Just want to say thanks to all of those senior members who have given such great knowledge on here. So I definitely owe a great debt to everyone and thought I would pass along some intel. Went to New VIP Spa for the second time with similar results. Dropped a pretty penny first time there to ensure I was remembered. Which worked quite well in my favor.

I would give her face a 7 but body an 8! She (Soo or Suzy) was very enthusiastic and probably the best I have had at an AMP in some time. Lots of fun, good English, Good TS and she gave her all to give me a good massage, working herself up quite a lather. Once the fun started, she was outstanding! Took direction well, had some good initiative. She is very flexible and lets you put her in all sorts of positions. Excellent performer! Nice lady, too. A good time was had by all, or at least me.

Thank you all for the great info from someone who RTFF.

Member #4243
11-25-09, 17:35

Yes. A big, big smile.

Clyde Jr
11-30-09, 01:18
I love working out at the Y My workout partners name was Eva, She has to be the best workout partner I have ever had.

Bigblk36
12-04-09, 00:45
I went to the Y today not sure what to expect but was amazed when i saw Eva
she is a total babe a very nice body very beautiful TS was great i would have done more but went with a nice Hj but next time is on. Eva has a nice firm rear end i hope to see her again.

John Doe 26
12-07-09, 11:20
IS This who I think it is?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exotic_asian_beauty_27/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2469124

Redneck69
12-07-09, 12:25
IS This who I think it is?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exotic_asian_beauty_27/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2469124

That is definitely the same photo.

The question is, is she really back, or is someone scamming her photo, or worse yet, a sting operation.

You would think that she would log back in here, and let it be known she was available. (Unless of course, she thinks she was busted because of this site....)

Red

Elect78
12-07-09, 14:45
I spoke to her on the phone Friday and it was her. I had some details from our previous visits that only she would know. She said she had already made some appts. for today so maybe someone will report. I want to but can't get away this week. I would still be carefull because she was harrassed by LE.

Darthbane69
12-08-09, 04:36
I saw Yuki, and I thought she was a knockout. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. I'll be seeing her again, that's for sure.

Drsmooth1
12-08-09, 11:33
I spoke to her on the phone Friday and it was her. I had some details from our previous visits that only she would know. She said she had already made some appts. for today so maybe someone will report. I want to but can't get away this week. I would still be carefull because she was harrassed by LE.
I did indeed visit the AAMP yesterday and I had a fabulous time with no hassles. Known senior members can PM me.

Parmycrotch
12-08-09, 15:41
Wow. I am glad she is back. Saw her before and now again.

She is a true doll.

Will see her again.

This was in a dream of course.

Darn good one hahahahahah

Jjredth1
12-08-09, 17:50
I spoke to her on the phone Friday and it was her. I had some details from our previous visits that only she would know. She said she had already made some appts. for today so maybe someone will report. I want to but can't get away this week. I would still be carefull because she was harrassed by LE.She is advertising on the E site. I don't think LE would go that far for a sting.

Wiregrass
12-08-09, 23:34
I've never had the opportunity,
but I wish her well!

Loved her previous photos (and reviews)!

Mobile, AL.

Jasmine Smith
12-11-09, 15:21
Most of you guys on here know me as Asian Girl but since I haven't logged on here in a long time I forgot my password and have since set up a new account under Jasmine Smith. I am back in town and no I'm not being harassed by LE. I am quite frankly surprised that I am being thought that way since a lot of people I've seen before I had given them advise on how not to get caught. If you need more proof of who I am then pm me and I'll give you details that only I would know.

Hbergeron
12-14-09, 11:28
I went by Yoshiko yesterday and Ruby gave me the line up for wrestling partners. Yuki, Cherry, Q, and a fourth girl that I can't remember her name right now, but is one of the best of the bunch (might have been Sky). They've have definately got the A-Team there as of yesterday.

I decided to go with a tag team match but couldn't decide which opponents to challenge so I had Ruby to pick for me. She sent in Cherry and Yuki. Cherry and Yuki conducted one heck of a beat down and I left whooped and exhausted (but with a huge smile on my face).

Elect78
12-14-09, 23:37
I didn't mean to imply that you were being harrassed by LE now. I just thought you were in the past. Again, I'm sorry and like the old saying goes assumptions make a ass out of everyone (In this case ME).

Rj2008
12-15-09, 19:46
Looking at your last post....

Jasmine Smith
Reports: 2 Asian Girl no longer in the Business

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to be asian girl.

I'm here to tell everybody that I am no longer in the Business and for everybody to stop looking for me and posting about me. I'm trying to change my life and do something else. Please don't show up at my door and do not try to contact me. I had to borrow my friends computer to post this but this will be my last post on here. Good luck to everyone and be safe.

Asian Girl

Most of you guys on here know me as Asian Girl but since I haven't logged on here in a long time I forgot my password and have since set up a new account under Jasmine Smith. I am back in town and no I'm not being harassed by LE. I am quite frankly surprised that I am being thought that way since a lot of people I've seen before I had given them advise on how not to get caught. If you need more proof of who I am then pm me and I'll give you details that only I would know.

Homewoody
12-16-09, 06:10
Visited the Y and met with Cherry. Dynamite as usual.

Then I hot Bali and met with someone whose name I didn't catch. She was literally hideous. I let her finish the massage and got the hell out of there.

"No boom boom?"

"No, just the massage. Thanks."

Then I hit VIP and met with Candy. Nice enough, but once it was over, she tried to hit me up for $40 additional dollars. I'd already given her $200.

So all in all, I don't know why anyone would visit anywhere besides the Y. They're the only ones who have all their ducks in a row, it seems.

Love Kgirls
12-19-09, 04:34
Long-time lurker here, but a first-time poster.

I was traveling through your fair city last week, and I have to say, I really, really envy you guys who have the opportunity to visit the Y on a regular basis. After first doing some recon here, I stopped by the Y on two separate days.

The first day, I was very pleased to see Sky come into the room. She certainly lived up to the favorable reports posted here. I enjoyed this visit a lot. Hot girl.

My second visit, Mamasan gave me the lineup and I picked Yuki. Jesus, that girl is a true gem. I have mongered all over the USA for quite a few years, including such great AMP spots as Southern California and the Bay Area, and I have rarely encountered a girl like Yuki. I think a girl like Yuki turns up maybe once a year, in a lucky year. Wow, is all I can say. I thought Sky was a really good time, but Yuki was just off the charts. She makes me want to visit Birmingham again, and damn soon.

Sleeper11
12-28-09, 17:18
Just curious, I have only seen one girl at a time.

When you see two girls, do they interact with each other or just you?

Alamassage1
12-28-09, 20:11
Has anyone seen Mia offering massage on Backpage?

I'd appreciate any input and if I decide to see her, I'll post a report.

Thanks

Alamassage1
12-30-09, 21:40
Strong recommendation.

Ctclubs
12-31-09, 16:27
Help.

Traveling thur Birmingham. In your Opinion what is the best place to go? Bali, Y, or the new V Spa

Are they all the same? I know ya cannot say too much but any help, suggestions or opinions will be great.

Thanks

Happy New Year

Bama79
12-31-09, 23:34
Still new here but wanted to report a favorable experience with a new girl at Yoshiko's tonight. Don't think it's the same Mia on Backpage? Sky was on "vacation" tonight and the only other girl I have ever seen outside of Ruby/Sue while visiting the spa.

Sue said Mya/Mia (not sure of spelling, sounded like MY-ahh) was new and available. I am new to the Y I don't know if it is true or not but she did a fantastic job of relaxing me. TS was very thorough making sure to clean me up really well. Even washed my face up real good, course I took note to make sure they were clean cloths. Yoshiko has impressed me so far with their cleanliness.

Anyway on to Mya/Mia. She said she was from Hawaii but definitely of Asian heritage, not sure which flavor or mix. Very well built, not a spinner but not thick, curves in all the right places. Nice ass with a complimentary set of bolt-ons up top.

After the above average TS she warmed me up with a nice light massage. I requested the light massage after receiving deep tissue massages from Sky on my previous two visits. She bent me in two it felt like, stretched my arms way back behind my back and worked on my legs. This was a nice surprise, almost chiropractic.

She took really good care of me and would repeat! Took extra care to make sure I was completely satisfied with my visit. Anyone with more posts than myself feel free to pm me for more details.

Bama79
01-01-10, 20:56
Help.

Traveling thur Birmingham. In your Opinion what is the best place to go? Bali, Y, or the new V Spa

Are they all the same? I know ya cannot say too much but any help, suggestions or opinions will be great.

Thanks

Happy New YearI didn't even know Yoshiko, Bali, and the other spas existed more than a month ago. I was convinced that Bali was the place to visit based on the reviews posted on the local. Yahoo pages.

After reading the vast reports here most of the information I needed to make a decision is in the last few pages. I suggest you take time to read up, process the information, and make the decision for yourself instead of another monger's opinion. BUT

If you want my opinion, Yoshiko great place.

Hbergeron
01-02-10, 08:47
? Sky was on "vacation" tonight and the only other girl I have ever seen outside of Ruby/Sue while visiting the spa.

Usually when they say someone is on vacation, they've rotated out and a new girl has taken their place. I think the usual time for a girl to stay at one location is about 1 month. Yoshiko has been having some girls stay two months or rotate back pretty quickly.

The last time I was at Yoshiko I actually had a bad time with Sky. I had made my deal with Ruby for a tag team match with Sky and the new girl (I didn't catch her name). Had a good table show, good massage, and had great service from the new girl. But when it became time for Sky, she got up and said time was up and started handing me my clothes. I told her that she had not had her turn, but she just kept telling me time was up. The new girl was kind of confused and clowned around a bit.

When I was exiting I motioned for Ruby to come out into the little foyer and I told her that I was not happy and why. She said they would make it up the next I was there and went back inside. As soon as the door shut and the lock clicked, she started yelling at the girls.

Edward Nigma
01-02-10, 18:54
Is back.

Great massage.

Great rearview.

Vscrtlvr
01-03-10, 17:53
Is back.

Great massage.

Great rearview.Is door fee still $60?

Tip to girl $100? I'm planning to visit soon and would like to know this information before I go. Thanks.

Edward Nigma
01-04-10, 12:02
Is door fee still $60?

Tip to girl $100? I'm planning to visit soon and would like to know this information before I go. Thanks.Yes to your first question. Tips are always negotiable for good service as in any business. For instance I tipped my waiter $7 last night. Good food, nice social atmosphere.

Edward Nigma
01-04-10, 12:06
Strong recommendation.Worth noting she is a bit heavy. That being said probably the best massage you'll ever have in terms of attention to detail. She is actually certified according to her.

Southbound
01-06-10, 00:11
You guys are living large in Birmingham. I was passing through your city on my way back to Atlanta. I read a couple of post and decided to stop in Yoshiko. I saw Q. She is a hot little number. I am not crazy about spinner types but she had a great attitude. She gave a good shower, an okay massage but made up for it with a full disrobed hand massage. I left happy. Total 120

I would have never thought Birmingham had better talent than Atlanta, but what do I know. You guys keep these places open, until I am able to get back that way. Have Fun!

Jethro63
01-06-10, 04:38
When last I was there (earlier this year), Q had a little belly going which she actually referred to a couple of times jokingly, but she was definitely not heavy. She is firewater. C'mon fellas. What's the opinion on this. I'm planning to come over there this weekend for business if Bama wins on Thursday, and I've been watching the posts and counting the days to see Q again. I was planning to bring her some chocolate which she loves. Well, I'll have to plan a good excercise routine for her if Mr. Silk is accurate. If ya'll don't speak nicer of her, I'm bringing her back to Atlanta with me. Be good and be safe out there.

Jethro

Worth noting she is a bit heavy. That being said probably the best massage you'll ever have in terms of attention to detail. She is actually certified according to her.

Jethro63
01-06-10, 05:13
They still have that air matress in that one room? I think that's the only room I've been in. Has a regular table too. I asked Q what that was for once and she said big guys. If they tell me to get on the matress next time I should probably go on a diet.

I'm thinking of having some voodoo put on my Johnson to make Q follow me back to Georgia. Guy has to do what a guy has to do.

Sorry fellas.

Parmycrotch
01-06-10, 14:44
Since I am being pissy. I wish for what I am paying the Asians would learn a little ENGLISH. I love the looks and the accent don’t get me wrong. Don’t act like you don’t know when your asking for more $$$$$. Mamasan takes your money and the girl starts out like you’re a bank. A flat rate OK. That way we don’t have to worry about them stealing our sh*t and going through our wallets. I know they do because they didn’t put the wallet in the right pocket, but me no speak good English, yeah right. They know bj,hj, fs. Just be real. I am there for me and my needs only, not for lets make a deal.

Wash my azz, massage me a little and get with it not the hard and don’t rush me. I will finish when I am ready.

P Crotch

Bsskk
01-09-10, 01:18
Oh damn, I was put on the matress. LOL

Bsskk <-- fatass

They still have that air matress in that one room? I think that's the only room I've been in. Has a regular table too. I asked Q what that was for once and she said big guys. If they tell me to get on the matress next time I should probably go on a diet.

I'm thinking of having some voodoo put on my Johnson to make Q follow me back to Georgia. Guy has to do what a guy has to do.

Sorry fellas.

Jethro63
01-11-10, 22:43
Well, I did make it through town and did get by the Y and did get to see Q. It was all I remembered and then some. Same overly nice welcome from the young mamasan. Was taken to the blow up bed room (never been in any other), and after a few minutes, in comes Q. She remembered me which was surprising to me since I haven't been there for 6-7 months and even before that I had seen her only a couple of times again months a part. She didn't refer to me by name or anything but knew where I was from and what I do. She was dressed sexy as hell with some little wrap that barely covered that sweet ass and some kind of sparkly bra/top. Fat hell! The previous poster must be from Ethiopia or something. About the air matress thing, she asked me whether I wanted the table or matress. So guess I've become a fat guy since last there. I opted for the table since I still have my self esteem.

On to the service. TS was great all the way around. I got the preview of the other girls on my way to the shower. Both were hot. The massage session was good. Q is a talker if you engage with her. We talked a lot about LA and this and that. When the massage was done, there was lengthy fp. Kissing (no french), licking, sucking. Just wonderful. Then, awesome cg, k9, mish. For the first time, no finish during FS. She obliged me with a he which took a long time, but she never complained or fussed and was very sensual thru the whole thing. After we were all done and cleaned up, she told me she was afraid mamasan would be made b/c we had gone so long. All in I had been there almost 2 hours! Little mamasan didn't seem pissed to me as I got my typical escort to the door and goodbye kiss from her.

I know it has been said on many occassions but the Y is the best and the other girls just simply cannot be better than Q. If they are I might not be able to handle it. True GFE experience at an AMP. None better. I tried to get her to come back to Atlanta with me but no go. She did tell me she was going back home for vacation. She didn't say for how long, but she did say it wouldn't be for long. The she mentioned her birthday is in March and she wasn't working on her birthday whatever that means.

Good luck,

Jethro

Cwilliams
01-15-10, 23:21
Just discovered these boards yesterday which led to a nice experience at the Yoshiko.

Thanks for all the input by the regulars.

I'll be checking these boards again when I pass through town next time.

Alanj42
01-23-10, 14:28
Just visited with Amy, I'm liking this girl. The most American looking and sounding yet. Not a boney thing, just perfect. New to town two days ago and 21 years old. Long to her waist brown, yes brown teenager looking hair. Here is the best part so I say, incredible massage skills. I'm thinking and should have asked if she had some training. Oh yes while I'm a fan of the small tops this lady is sporting the firmest set of what I believe to be real breasts in at least a 34D or better. Now I have to believe the firm part as I would never think to touch as this would be so rude and probably result in getting thrown out!

Grl Lvr601
01-23-10, 21:10
I am stunned. I've been to AMPs all over the Southeast, to include a previous trip to the Y, and today was the first time I wasn't offered and then was denied more than a massage. If you go to the Y and get a girl named Pinky you might want to ask for someone else. I don't know if the chick thought I was LE or what but even during the massage she used a towel between me and her...maybe I have leprosy and don't know it or something. When the massage was over she told me to get dressed. I asked her if that was it and she said that was all. I pressed that question a few times and got the same response. Before I left I asked to talk to the mamason and expressed my displeasure. She talked about new girls and this and that is broken English. She did give me a discount on the door rate even though I didn't ask for one. I don't go to AMPs a lot so when I do I expect at least an hj. I am pissed and lost for words on this one. Anyway if you get a girl named Pinky you might want to ask for another or be more aggressive with her during the massage to see if she seems willing to play. Crap.

Member #4802
01-26-10, 14:33
I am stunned. I've been to AMPs all over the Southeast, to include a previous trip to the Y, and today was the first time I wasn't offered and then was denied more than a massage......

It's interesting that this happened to you. I've also been to lots of AMPs, including all of the ones that have been in business in this town over the past decade.

And the "Y" (under its previous name) was the ONLY place where I've ever been given massage only, nothing more, and been flat-out denied when I asked.

As you said, it may be LE concerns, though I don't particularly look the part. But they certainly seem to be more cautious than others.

My experience there was 4-5 years ago; and I went down the street and got what I was looking for somewhere else. But the experience soured me on that place, and it was a long time before I returned.

Kingte
01-26-10, 19:36
Just wonderful. Then, awesome cg, k9, mish. For the first time, no finish during FS. She obliged me with a he which took a long time, but she never complained or fussed and was very sensual thru the whole thing.Just out of curiousty, why didn't you finish during FS, you couldn't or she didn't let you? I haven't been in awhile but thinking about hitting it up this weekend. Don't want any surprises. Everytime I have been before was a beautiful experience. From the look of the girls to the service. I hope they haven't fixed something that wasn't broken!

Grl Lvr601
01-29-10, 01:38
It's interesting that this happened to you. I've also been to lots of AMPs, including all of the ones that have been in business in this town over the past decade.

And the "Y" (under its previous name) was the ONLY place where I've ever been given massage only, nothing more, and been flat-out denied when I asked.

As you said, it may be LE concerns, though I don't particularly look the part. But they certainly seem to be more cautious than others.

My experience there was 4-5 years ago; and I went down the street and got what I was looking for somewhere else. But the experience soured me on that place, and it was a long time before I returned.

I was traveling that day and went to another AMP in another town and got what I wanted with no problem. I don't want to get into too many details about my appearance but I don't think anything about me screamed "LE". With other options in town it will be a long time before I waste my time at the Y again. Which is really too bad given all the outstanding reports on this board.

Alamassage1
02-07-10, 11:59
Has anybody got a recent report? I heard Robbie is only doing therapeutic massage now, but was hoping she was out of that"phase". Hope to get a report before I try Healing Touch again.

Thanks

Member #4802
02-08-10, 18:59
Has anybody got a recent report? I heard Robbie is only doing therapeutic massage now, but was hoping she was out of that"phase". Hope to get a report before I try Healing Touch again.

Thanks

I heard that about Robbie as well, but it was from a friend on his first visit, so YMMV. I have visited the other two ladies working there within the past couple of months, and service is same as it ever was.

Clyde Jr
02-09-10, 01:59
Worked out at the Y had a great work out. My work out partner was Amy she really worked me out hard, I would recommend Amy she is the best work out partner.

Redrock1
02-09-10, 20:34
Visited Robbie late last week after over a year and the service was exactly the same. She refuses to do more, but she didn't do any less than before.

Make It Good
02-10-10, 11:05
I am stunned. I've been to AMPs all over the Southeast, to include a previous trip to the Y, and today was the first time I wasn't offered and then was denied more than a massage.

This happened to me at Time on one occasion. I think she may have been the only person there as she answered the door and took care of me. She didn't even shower me and then she left me in the room by myself for about 15 minutes. I let her catch me in an act while I was in the sauna and when she returned after leaving me to indicate what I wanted. But nothing. It was strangely quite and I think they were in between sets of girls. A couple of days later they were closed for about a week. Then they reopened with a couple of new girls. The next time I was there the new girl was all over me.

That's why the term YMMV exists. Even in the same place you can get different service. It's no different than other businesses. You just never know everything that's going on.

Metro77
02-11-10, 15:13
Had a great time at new VIP spa in roebuck.

Small very cute girl nice figure very willing to please and no hassel.

Would recomend checking her out before she leaves.

Sleeper11
02-15-10, 12:12
The Y is my favorite, but I have never gotten 2 attendants at once. Read an earer bad review with this concerning Sky. I have seen Sky twice individually and thought she was great. Anyway, I want to know do the 2 girls focus jUst on you or on each ither too? Looking for 2 girls that are friendly with each other as well or should I just stick with one at a time?

Love Kgirls
02-17-10, 16:36
The Y is my favorite, but I have never gotten 2 attendants at once. Read an earer bad review with this concerning Sky. I have seen Sky twice individually and thought she was great. Anyway, I want to know do the 2 girls focus jUst on you or on each ither too? Looking for 2 girls that are friendly with each other as well or should I just stick with one at a time?I've never done a two-girl session at the Y, but I've done a lot of them in other AMPs all over the country. The most interaction I have ever experienced between girls at an AMP is some light touching of breasts, and that appeared wholly contrived and less than enthusiastic. There may well be girls at AMPs somewhere who get into a nice 3-way thing, but if there are such girls, I have never heard about them or experienced them. If anyone has knowledge of such girls at any AMP in Bham or Atlanta, especially the Y, then please PM me, and I'll grab my coat and wallet and head out the door now!

Boojeesh
02-17-10, 17:14
I've been reading the forums for a while just trying to get a feel for how things work at AMP. This will be my first trip, I'm over 21 but under 30 so pretty young and just wanted to get some responses on how everyone's first trip went. Any major no-no's or things I should avoid? Don't want to waste my time or my money!

Thanks in advance.

Kobe91
02-18-10, 07:15
Just go to Yoshiko and let the girls take care of you.

Member #4703
02-18-10, 13:09
Hey Boojesh. You're in for a real treat my friend. I can remember my time like it was yesterday. Some things to remember about MP's. Don't go on Friday or Saturday nights. That's the busiest time, and you're more likely to get rushed because of all the traffic that will be coming in. Here in town I would suggest Yoshiko. I like it because you can park in the O' Charley's lot and kind of keep everything on the down low. It's going to cost you $60 for the hour and depending on what you want to pay for extra. Never ever take your billfold in. Just put your door fee in one pocket and your "tips" in the other. I have always gone in with a set amount of dough. I know for a hundy, I get a good massage and some handwork, while the lady is completely nude, and I get to partake of her body. They will scoff at a $40 tip, but they get over it. There have been occasions over the years where I have gotten a sample menu of everything and never payed over $120. I guarantee you you could go in with $160 total, and get everything your little heart desires. When they leave you in the room to get changed, get nude and just sit on the table. That way with your junk on display before she starts, it's let's her know you're not LE, and it puts everyone at ease. I always skip the shower. I don't like the communal loofa or soap. And don't waste your time with the sauna. Just go to the room and enjoy. Asian women are the BEST. If you have any questions, PM me. I know the ins and outs of MP's.

Dirtball
02-18-10, 23:12
Boojeesh, the only thing I would add to Spiderman's post is to be aware that you might not get all you are looking for on the first try... they sometimes hold back until they get to know you. I've had it happen both ways...

Redcrxsi
02-19-10, 20:08
To: Spider Man

Just wanted to say thanks for the FAQ on the AMPs. Never been to one but I might give it a try now. 50miles away from downtown so it's kinda hard to drive down just to have a look around and it be completely empty of SW. Now I've got a backup plan

Thanks again

Jethro63
02-20-10, 01:54
Just out of curiousty, why didn't you finish during FS, you couldn't or she didn't let you? I haven't been in awhile but thinking about hitting it up this weekend. Don't want any surprises. Everytime I have been before was a beautiful experience. From the look of the girls to the service. I hope they haven't fixed something that wasn't broken!

Oh, it definitely wasn't her. Q is the best AMP gal I've ever been with. Have seen her at least 4 times before. I guess I would have to chalk it up to a long, long day. I had gotten started around 4am and had been at it all day. She was great and obliging. I'm thinking about driving back over just to visit the Y. ATL AMPs suck in comparison.

Blue Eyed Brad
02-22-10, 15:31
I've never done a two-girl session at the Y, but I've done a lot of them in other AMPs all over the country. The most interaction I have ever experienced between girls at an AMP is some light touching of breasts, and that appeared wholly contrived and less than enthusiastic. There may well be girls at AMPs somewhere who get into a nice 3-way thing, but if there are such girls, I have never heard about them or experienced them. If anyone has knowledge of such girls at any AMP in Bham or Atlanta, especially the Y, then please PM me, and I'll grab my coat and wallet and head out the door now!Last year, when I was in B'ham a lot, I booked a 2girl session at the Y 4 or 5 times. Twice it was sequential one-on-one sessions with overlap of both girls to end one and start the second round, and twice it was both providers working me over at the same time in one session, and one time it was sequential, but they were never in the room together and a third girl came in between sessions to give me a drink and a restorative rubdown. But you're right, no interaction between the two girls. Amy, Q, and Sky were both involved in one or more of the combos. Jessica was too, and was fandamtastic (PM me for details), but I believe she has moved on.

I've heard that Gold Spa in ATL will accomodate the girl-girl show, but it is pricey, and that place is already overpriced, even though the masseuses are model gorgeous.

Member #4703
02-23-10, 12:37
Sure thing redc. I hope you partake one day.

Bama79
02-24-10, 11:08
I had a exceptional workout with Jasmine last night. She has the most perfect set of natural breasts, awesome ass too! She claims to be Mongolian and 24 years old.

She was a lot of fun, little shy but in no way did it detract from our session. It was a cute shy! She is such a goofball once she gets comfortable. We talked about movies and laughed together at our silliness.

Ironmen
03-01-10, 11:30
Had a nice workout session with cindy. Gave a really good and long massage and then on the flip performed well. I would recommend her.

Member #6038
03-03-10, 07:54
Piling on with all of the reports of the Y, I stopped in for a workout and had Cherry as my trainer. Excellent experience as always and I remain insanely jealous of what you guys have here. One of the consistenly best places I frequent around the country....

Dunnigan
03-05-10, 06:16
Is a tour of greece an option at any of the local birmingham travel agencies?

JimmieB
03-11-10, 13:38
Spent some time at the Y recently. My attendant was Mimi. Nothing special. Decent body, but she seemed older and been round the block. Had a tattoo, first I've seen at. I met another on the way out. She looked great (isn't that the way it goes). Can't remember her name.

J

Mistaflava
03-12-10, 23:21
Had a workout with Donna, claimed to be 24, great workout, paid $.6 total, left very satisfied. Meet Sky on the way out, I will be booking with her next report

Bigblk36
03-14-10, 13:57
I visited the Y yesterday had a really great time with SKy.She is very sexy
gave a decent massage also TS was good.Later she put me through my paces awesome workout we both were a little wobbly afterwards.

Jkt311
03-15-10, 20:07
It's been a few years for me and just now getting back into the work out routine. What is the best way to approach to make sure others are not watching me? I know sometimes that some people like to watch the Y and find out who is joining. Any clues as to watch for? PM me is that is better for you.

Xccess
03-17-10, 02:26
So I got bored from business trip, went to Hooters, nothing too excite about the Hooter girls, most of them so so looking, I am just a guy like to flirt, but dang some of those Hooter girls got no at$$, what up with some of these southern gal? One or two has a nice rack but since I am at$$ man, I can't see myself with girls who got no at$$.

I end up went to Y AMP, ask for Sky since some of you post here she a good looking, they sent me to the room, first it was Mimi or something like that, she got the whole, package, but her belly kinda wrinkles which turn me off a little, next they sent in someone name Jasmine, she look ok but got no at$$. WTF? Then finally I was told Sky will be done soon and will be in, finally she came in, man I don't know how of you mongers thinks she look good. I can't even get turn on by her while she gave me massages, so I poke out. 60 and asked for Mimi, but now she got some company, I was told if I come back 30 minutes later she will be available.

I left unsatisfying with my hunting, ending up drive around, see the be down the road but some freaking white SUV park out side and I didn't want take a chance to meet up with Uncle LEO, so I pass the place and turn around the other way, I saw the V AMP, I came in, dang! They sent in this dam old ass skeleton looking, I asked if they have anythings else beside that skeleton looking, and was told that was the only thing there, I left and drove down across street to S S AMP, well to my lucky, they show me the one had better at$$ then all the one I seen before else where, remember, I am an at$$ man.

I paid my. 60, she gave me shower then usual stuff to clean me up, while gave me the shower, she ask if she can touch my johnson, I said not a problems and started play with her bit in the shower, we get back to the room, I told her I want to dream about her with everything accept I don't do Greek, she start to bargain with me, and ask me to show her what I got. I show her everything I got which is just $ left, she said that fine, we got down to the business, man, I must tell you, her rack wasn't big, it was ok, but her at$$ and body make up for it and I was in wild dream, I was the best dream I had in a while. I found out later she was like 36 years old, but dang she was good, at least for me. In the end I left happy with $. 60 all together at S S.

I know everyone has different taste and dream, but a lot of time I read this board and going to hunt for the one some of you mongers said it was good, only to find out they were not that good, I know I can't expect super model, but dang how do you mongers thing the one with no behind is look good?

Justme9123
03-17-10, 10:50
After trying to reaxh AG I decided to see sky at the Y.

Good service as usual.

You are lucky to have her.

Love Kgirls
03-17-10, 21:04
Then finally I was told Sky will be done soon and will be in, finally she came in, man I don't know how of you mongers thinks she look good. I can't even get turn on by her while she gave me massages, so I poke out.
I know everyone has different taste and dream, but a lot of time I read this board and going to hunt for the one some of you mongers said it was good, only to find out they were not that good, I know I can't expect super model, but dang how do you mongers thing the one with no behind is look good?To each his own, as you say. If you want girls with ample behinds, you are probably looking in the wrong place if you're going to an AMP. Asian girls are not known for their round asses. This generally goes without saying. There are a few Asian girls out there with some ass, but they are pretty rare. Personally, I think Sky is very attractive by any type of subjective or objective standard. I've seen literally dozens of girls in the last few months, but I still remember Sky clearly from my single session with her. And if I actually lived in Birmingham, I would probably try to see Yuki at the Y every day!

Jkt311
03-17-10, 21:21
Suggestions on where I start first. I am looking at Bali, VIP, SS and The Y. Been a while since I've had a need to get to get a work out. Name of place and trainer would be huge help. I don't like flying blind.

Lonely Guy
04-05-10, 21:09
Dose anyone report on AMP here any more ?

Hnddg77
04-08-10, 13:23
The last time I went to the Y I saw Mimi. Great time and workout.

Here is a list of my favorites:

1. Cherry
2. Eva
3. Q
4. Mimi
5. Sky
6. Korean girl with short hair. I can't remember her name.

I think there is a 2 week rotation for the workout attendants.

Alanj42
04-18-10, 21:23
She is a must see. Cute as hell. I think she has the most perfect figure ever! Pretty good English speaking girl too.

LuvtheLife
04-18-10, 22:14
A friend and I are planning a trip to Barber Motorsports on the bikes and he wants to experience and asian experience. The Y has some good reviews and I wanted to check it out while were there. I was there a few years ago and headed north on a highway past the airport going away from town. I can't remember the name but I remember an O'CHarley's or some other chain restaurant was right next door and it sat up on a hill. I had a few great times in there.

Never mind guys, I figured out where it was using map quest, apparently it is close to where I went before. What about gentlemens clubs, any high contact ones there? I plan on going to the Kilt while there.

Dave #2
04-23-10, 04:57
Do girls at Y allow MSOG?

I should be in town for a few days in a couple weeks. Thanks in advabce for any helpful info.

Hbergeron
04-23-10, 09:44
It's been a long time since I went to SS. Maybe they were suspicious of you. But in any case you'd better check that card and make sure they really voided the charge and didn't charge it again. They did that to me back when they were Fuji Spa a long time ago (unless they've changed affiliations since the last time I went). Lesson... don't use CC's or DC's at these places.

MASSAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT SUPER SAUNA!!! WTF!!Went there 4-22-10 and was led into the room where a very hot Korean girl came and met me. She processed my cc payment and led me toward the sauna which is right next to the shower. I told her that I wasn't interested in the sauna and she told me "its up to you, you can have shower and then entertain yourself in room". WHAT!!!!!! Perhaps if I thought that something might be available with the body shampoo I might have thought about it for a minute, but the shower is wide open right there near the front door with a only a see-through shower curtain, i.e. no hanky panky was going to happen in there.As far as I know (time will tell), they voided the cc charge. Maybe someone can spread some light. Did they just get busted?? If not, who the hell pays $60 to get a table shower and sit in the sauna? Perhaps I was just lucky that I didn't pay in cash - could be they'e scamming and that the only way to keep revenue is if you pay in cash and you have no proof that you paid them.

Nikolay G
04-23-10, 11:18
Hello guys,

Anyone know if Cherry is at the Y this week?

Thanks

Elect78
04-23-10, 23:26
I visited the Y last Thursday and she was there. Said she would be around for the normal two week stint. I don't get to visit much and I'm not sure how long the gals rotate in and out. She is awesome if you get the chance. I'm biased because she was the first one I recieved a full massage from at a AMP.

Nikolay G
04-24-10, 20:35
I called and mamasan said she will be around next week.

Whorehound38
04-24-10, 22:18
MASSAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE AT SUPER SAUNA!!! WTF!!

Went there 4-22-10 and was led into the room where a very hot Korean girl came and met me. She processed my cc payment and led me toward the sauna which is right next to the shower. I told her that I wasn't interested in the sauna and she told me "its up to you, you can have shower and then entertain yourself in room". WHAT!!!!!! Perhaps if I thought that something might be available with the body shampoo I might have thought about it for a minute, but the shower is wide open right there near the front door with a only a see-through shower curtain, i.e. no hanky panky was going to happen in there.

As far as I know (time will tell), they voided the cc charge. Maybe someone can spread some light. Did they just get busted?? If not, who the hell pays $60 to get a table shower and sit in the sauna? Perhaps I was just lucky that I didn't pay in cash - could be they'e scamming and that the only way to keep revenue is if you pay in cash and you have no proof that you paid them.You're supposed to get the table shower, let the girl feel your junk, clean you up and be patient till you get back to the room. Besides, the shower and sauna is around the corner from the front door nobody can see you or anything. The table shower isn't anything but letting the girl touch you naked so she's comfortable you aren't going to cause her any trouble before you go back to the room.

And yes they have massage.

BuyFromMe
04-27-10, 11:53
I'm going to the Y soon. I've never been. In fact, I've never been to birmingham. How much money are we talking for FS at the Y? For the Hour and for the tip.

LuvtheLife
04-27-10, 22:51
A friend and I are planning a trip to Barber Motorsports on the bikes and he wants to experience and asian experience. The Y has some good reviews and I wanted to check it out while were there. I was there a few years ago and headed north on a highway past the airport going away from town. I can't remember the name but I remember an O'CHarley's or some other chain restaurant was right next door and it sat up on a hill. I had a few great times in there.

Never mind guys, I figured out where it was using map quest, apparently it is close to where I went before. What about gentlemens clubs, any high contact ones there? I plan on going to the Kilt while there.Thanks for nothing guys.

Metro77
05-01-10, 10:59
Guys,

You need to check out the new girl at VIP name is Joann, I mean she is beautiful nice legs very peite and quite the looker, very good service and very seet girl.

Hope she stays for a while 160. 00 total FS.

Zac Hardin
05-02-10, 14:24
Thanks for nothing guys.Our pleasure. My apologies on behalf of the entire board for not being at your beckon call and answering your query by repeating information readily available on the board if you did 5 minutes of searching yourself.

Clark Kent
05-02-10, 16:03
While I agree that we shouldn't have to always go rehash things that can be found in the various forums, I will admit the forums aren't very friendly to visitors. Since the end of March we have had categorized forums, but before that there were only CL, MP and escort categorized threads, and everything else was deposited into the 'General Reports' thread. The majority of discussions in the GR thread was streetwalkers. So unless information is available in the categorized forums for the past month and a half, they're going to have to do a search through the glut GR thread for whatever they might be looking for. Maybe someone who knows them better might be inclined to do an info post in the strip club forum about the local clubs and what they have and lack to help visitors, as there's really no such information easily available. That's one thread that could have an info friendly post inside it the same way I did the SW locations, with this MP thread being another possibility.

Alanj42
05-02-10, 16:37
Thanks for nothing guys.Furthermore, you asked and answered your own question.

LuvtheLife
05-02-10, 20:49
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

John Doe 26
05-03-10, 13:34
Is Yuki still at the Y?

Havent been in a while just curious if there are new girls that get a thumbs up or down.

JimmieB
05-03-10, 13:48
Guys,

You need to check out the new girl at VIP name is Joann, I mean she is beautiful nice legs very peite and quite the looker, very good service and very seet girl.

Hope she stays for a while 160. 00 total FS.To each his own, I suppose, but this one is not for me. Even though I swore I'd never go back, I went back because of this post. The girls in VIP always seem skanky. They've got sores and bruises, tattoos. and the spa still looks like they opened yesterday.Maybe that's why they stil advertise grand opening and all-new staff.

Blue Eyed Brad
05-03-10, 14:09
Do girls at Y allow MSOG?

I should be in town for a few days in a couple weeks. Thanks in advabce for any helpful info.Yes. If it's not too busy and you're a regular. Especially if you score too early in the game!

Teg801
05-03-10, 19:54
Traveling through Birmingham and I am looking for the best AMP and locations. Would love to stop by for a bit of relaxation. I read here about the Y.. Where is that located?If you're in downtown Birmingham travel on I-59 North toward Gadsden. Not sure of exit # but the name is the Roebuck Parkway exit. At the exit, take a left. Maybe not even a mile you'll see a O'Charlie's on the right up on a hill. Y is in the next building on the right. You can't miss the open sign. It stays busy, so late night might be crowded. There are other AMP's in that area, but there is no comparision. Y is the best I've ever been to and I'm lucky to live 10 mins. Away.

Medical Mal
05-04-10, 00:27
Perhaps I am having a senior moment but I do not know or can't figure out what MSOG means? If someone could pm and let me know that would be great.
TIA
MM

Eightball
05-04-10, 00:34
Perhaps I am having a senior moment but I do not know or can't figure out what MSOG means? If someone could pm and let me know that would be great.
TIA
MM Mulit Shots On Goal more that one shot

Clark Kent
05-04-10, 10:40
There's a link along the bar up top called 'abbreviations' where all the off the wall abbreviations are. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1897 I remember when I first came here I had no idea what even the basic abbreviations were, and I still learn something new occasionally. A few of them I use, but mostly I just type stuff out as it doesn't inconvenience me and know it's sometimes a bother to have to go look something up.

Shockwave
05-04-10, 14:39
Just daydreaming: Couldn't sync up with Benefit4Cash so I wandered by the Y today. Tried to see Cherry but she was unavailable. Got "Meena" instead. Very slender with natural B cups. Very pretty girl.
So-so massage but on the flip she really shined! Left with wobbly-knees an hour later.
And then I woke up.

ratts
05-10-10, 16:28
I have used Healing Touch for a number of years and I think they must have closed up or moved location... Again. I have not got a call to go through either so I think the economy may have caused them to fold up shop. Not the most attractive bunch but they provided a good reliable massage with stress relief.

Jasmine Smith
05-11-10, 15:15
I may have only a few posts here, but i've been hobbying over 35 years now (getting poon at an early age is an advantage of growing up on the border). So yes, I know what is supposed to happen during a table shower and NO!, definitively NO!, there was going to be no massage that night. Whether it was because they don't like long hair or the girl was "brand new" or some other reason, I don't know, but I was told NO! to massage. AND I'd think when you say you're leaving because they've said NO! massage, they'd make sure that you didn't misunderstand.A lot of times if a spa got a citation for giving a massage without a license then the girl will be careful. At super sauna they don't have a massage establishment license so they are not supposed to give a massage. They were probably were raided and didn't get caught for prostitution but the local LE gave her a ticket for giving a massage.

Love Kgirls
05-12-10, 01:58
A lot of times if a spa got a citation for giving a massage without a license then the girl will be careful. At super sauna they don't have a massage establishment license so they are not supposed to give a massage. They were probably were raided and didn't get caught for prostitution but the local LE gave her a ticket for giving a massage.I think Jasmine is correct. I am unsure of the specific circumstances involving Super Sauna, but I have experienced the same thing at other AMPs throughout the country for the very reason that Jasmine mentioned. Several places I visited have even put up handwritten signs saying "No Massage Available" or some similar phrase to make it clear that they do not give massages. When you go in, if you're a regular, they'll give you a massage, just like they always do. If you're not a regular, you are probably going to have a rather confusing conversation with the mamasan or the attendant where you end up scratching your head or thinking there is a language barrier of some sort. This is especially awkward, incongruous and puzzling when the name of the place includes "massage" or the place has a big neon sign out front or in the window advertising "massage."

Sometimes, an AMP that has been issued a citation for not having a massage license will advertise and post signs indicating that they offer "assisted stretching," "sports training" or some other strange-sounding service for which a massage license is not required. Of course, the service they provide to you will actually be a massage, in addition to whatever extras are available.

OldFriend77
05-13-10, 01:16
If I ever trraveled to Birmingham I'd go to the Y and have an excellent time with Skye.. of course that" if I were ever to visit!

Just daydreaming: Couldn't sync up with Benefit4Cash so I wandered by the Y today. Tried to see Cherry but she was unavailable. Got "Meena" instead. Very slender with natural B cups. Very pretty girl.

So-so massage but on the flip she really shined! Left with wobbly-knees an hour later.

And then I woke up.

Your Man 69
05-14-10, 09:46
Have been to the Y several times as well as the AMPS in Centerpoint.

There is no doubt the Y is hands down the leader in the CP area.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any White American Girls working in any AMPS around the B'ham area?

Member #4703
05-14-10, 15:05
Having a white girl working in an AMP would kind of defeat the purpose of what they're trying to do, wouldn't it?

Your Man 69
05-14-10, 15:32
Having a white girl working in an AMP would kind of defeat the purpose of what they're trying to do, wouldn't it?I meant AAMP in the B'ham or sourounding area.

Wiregrass
05-15-10, 07:52
I meant AAMP in the B'ham or sourounding area.

Whats that,
African-American M.P.?
Asian-American M.P.?
All-American?

Clark Kent
05-15-10, 09:48
According to the abbreviation list above:

AAMP Apartment Asian Massage Parlor. Based in a residential apartment instead of a commercial storefront.
AAMP Asian-American Massage Parlor. This is the politically correct acronym.

Bhm Guy
05-15-10, 11:28
I guess this would be the acronym for a masssage parlor staffed by older "working girls." :-)

Darthbane69
05-16-10, 00:06
I don't know about all these acronyms, but I know a letter..."Q." Visited her at the Y the other night as I was passing through Bham, and had a great massage. She's definitely as good as some of you guys have said.

Your Man 69
05-17-10, 09:38
I don't know about all these acronyms, but I know a letter..."Q." Visited her at the Y the other night as I was passing through Bham, and had a great massage. She's definitely as good as some of you guys have said.Hey guys, if you look at the second AAMP in the abbreviations section it states: Asian American Massage Parlor.

My only question was... do any of you guys happen to know where there
might be American White Femals working the area massage Parlors?

Shockwave
05-17-10, 15:29
Y + Q + $.60 = :)

Your Man 69
05-17-10, 17:46
Y + Q + $.60 = :)Wow, you have to just love all these abbreviations:

Now you got me ROFLMAO

Bhamhobbiest
05-24-10, 01:04
Hey guys, if you look at the second AAMP in the abbreviations section it states: Asian American Massage Parlor.

My only question was... do any of you guys happen to know where there might be American White Femals working the area massage Parlors?None that I have heard of around here. You'll need to go to Atlanta for that. Options are small here.

Alamassage1
05-24-10, 20:14
None that I have heard of around here. You'll need to go to Atlanta for that. Options are small here.Anyone have updates on any of those girls working independently?

Member #4198
05-25-10, 03:32
Hey guys, if you look at the second AAMP in the abbreviations section it states: Asian American Massage Parlor.

My only question was... do any of you guys happen to know where there
might be American White Femals working the area massage Parlors?

Illusions in Huntsville/Lacy's Spring is the only thing that comes immediately to my mind.

Bladtinzu
05-25-10, 07:50
Illusions in Huntsville/Lacy's Spring is the only thing that comes immediately to my mind.

And that is a place to avoid unless you like iv drug users and getting robbed by their thug boyfriends.

Dwh3511
05-29-10, 07:53
And that is a place to avoid unless you like iv drug users and getting robbed by their thug boyfriends.Been to illuisons a couple times had no issue would go back if ever in the area again

Jethro63
05-31-10, 23:11
I'm still surprised at what a great session she provides (saw her 5-19-10). My formula was slightly different in that it was +$, but as it was a complete and total massage, I am positively satisfied. Aside from the great service, she is a young and stunning beauty. I definitely recommend and will be going back for more.She's my all time favorite. Closest to GFE I've ever gotten at an AMP.

I'll give you a tip. She loves chocolate. Candy. Take her some candy, she'll love it. And you a little more.

Captain Hero
06-01-10, 23:41
Does anyone in town do nuru style massage?

Hapazard
06-13-10, 00:11
Is Y still open? One site listed it as closed, and I haven't seen a report in the last month or so. I'm looking to make my first visit soon.

Bama79
06-14-10, 00:12
It is about the only place I visit nowadays. Never once have I been let down or left less than satisfied!

I frequent there 2-3 times a month or more depending on time/funds.

Alamassage1
06-14-10, 19:40
I can confirm that Robbie has gone straight and giving no extras.

Although not attractive, her services were excellent.

If you are looking for extras, I strongly recommend that you pass on Robbie.

Member #4802
06-16-10, 15:18
I can confirm that Robbie has gone straight and giving no extras.

Although not attractive, her services were excellent.

If you are looking for extras, I strongly recommend that you pass on Robbie.

A shame. I've heard it reported that she's done this in the past, gone through a no-extras "phase," if you will. Wonder if this one will last.

Crash Course
07-01-10, 18:52
Has any one tried VIP lately?

Drove by no cars so I passed.

Niteowl22
07-02-10, 23:41
I don't get to make reports often but wanted to share my previous Y visits. About a month ago I finally got to see Q. Everything said about her if you RTTF is true! She even reminded the mamasan that my next visit there would be no house fee. Apparently if you go 7 times you can get the house fee waived on your next visit. I wasn't sure if the mamasan would remember the no house fee, but she did. My next visit I was only out $. What a great business model! They actually try to keep their customers coming back. As long as the Y has ladies like Q and Sky, they will continue to have my business.

JimmieB
07-03-10, 14:40
Has any one tried VIP lately?

Drove by no cars so I passed.

Stopped by recently when the Y was full. It was the pits. Very sloppy inside. Lobby cluttered, dogs running lose, the door that's supposed to be locked, was not. They acted like they didn't care. Had one girl available. No, wait. I went to the one that used to be Bali. But I still left and went to Super. I stayed but the experience was still lacking. The Y has set the bar very high. I have been to VIP 3 times and each time I balked at what they offered and left. And will never go back. Ugly girls.

J

Ez Rydr
07-05-10, 00:56
Maybe I have visited on the wrong day-I wanted to to select my care-giver prior to paying the bar fine.

Had to be the ugliest 'woman' I had ever seen-I am convinced it was a dude!

What a shit hole!

Daryl Smith
07-07-10, 13:38
I had a dream that I went to SS and saw Michelle. She is very petite 5ft. She gave me a nice TS and took me to the room and gave me a below par massage. She seemed very nervous through the shower and massage. She kept asking over and over if I had been there before. She went to the front of the table and was rubbing my back when I reached up her skirt with both hands and pulled her to me and kissed her belly. She backed, gave me a huge smile, dropped her blue jean skirt, and took off her top.

She has a perfect body with absolutely no bones showing and no fat whatsoever. She has no stuffing in her perfect see cup breasts and I kissed them for a while. 2 bills dropped on the table from somewhere and her eyes lit up with excitement and said you see I be real good girl. Well she really tried I could tell she really wanted to impress me but she was awkward. She did a little CBJ and then manted mish then a little cg she turned around and tried some more and she saw she wasn't doing very well.

I stood up and said stop it and she looked at me like she was going to cry. I said don't worry let me and she said ok. I had her remake the wood with a little kissing and then I stood up and placed her on the table to snuggle between her legs. She became very submissive and let me spin her in all sorts of ways with no resistence whatsoever. My favorite was when I held her under her knees with one hand and the other around her back with my hand on a cheek. I watched in the mirror as I lifted her up and down. After a while I realized that I would never finish because of the coat and I decided to give up.

I Said I can't with on and she pulled it off and gave the most aggressive BBBJ I have ever felt. I have no idea where she put it because she was so little and she didn't give up. At one point she said not in my mouth but when I told her I was about to she looked up at me but didn't stop. When her mouth was filled she opened her mouth and let it drain while rubbing her face and chin with my thingie and then said I told you I would be a good girl. She all of a sudden got some kind of shock look, grabbed a towel and ran out the room. After about 20 seconds she came in with a warm rag and told me to stop dressing. She laid me on the bed and kissed me and I realized she had listerene smell on her breath. She laid next to me and helb my member till it was all the way down and then she wiped me with the cloth.

Oh yeah, At one point the lady came to the door and they talked through the door in korean. Michelle told me don't worry and that we could have as much time as we wanted. When I first got to the room after the ts she seemed very concerned by the time and showed me that it was 10: 14 I saw the clock when I left and it was 11:06.

If I didn't know better I would think that she had a good time. Yes she sucked at first but when I took controll she acted like she loved it. I would give her looks a 9, 9 body If she had a little more but she would have been a 10 body, and 7 face. I really don't know if she though the 2 bills she found made her very happy or if she got to liking me. I also think that she doesn't give BBBJ very much I don't know YMMV.

This was all in all a very good dream that made me feel special I just wish it were real.

Daryl Smith
07-07-10, 13:50
I said in the last post that my time started at 10:14 but it was really 9:14 and the time was nearly 2 hours. I believe that is a very important mistake that needed fixing. Either the mod can fix this in my post or let this correction go in just after the post.

Thanks

Lonely Guy
07-08-10, 18:04
I went by the " y " the other night it was around 7pm the door was locked and no cars were their.

Can anyone tell me the open hours for the ' Y ' and for the ' SS '

Thanks,

L. G.

Medical Mal
07-09-10, 10:03
I went by the " y " the other night it was around 7pm the door was locked and no cars were their.

Can anyone tell me the open hours for the ' Y ' and for the ' SS '

Thanks,

L. G.
If it was on July 4th traditionally the amps close that day. So that may be the case. Other than that idk. Reg hours are normally between 9 am and 2 am. I do not know about SS.

MM

Hbergeron
07-09-10, 11:04
I went by the Y on Monday. The girl I saw said that Ruby had taken them out to dinner and some recreation on the 4th.

Formal J
07-11-10, 12:48
Coming to B-ham at the of the month looking for a Non-Asain Massage with HE. Went to healing touch last time from advice from someone on the board looks like thats not a good place now any other advice. If your ever on the MS coast let me know i have details of locals here for U

Alamassage1
07-11-10, 19:16
Coming to B-ham at the of the month looking for a Non-Asain Massage with HE. Went to healing touch last time from advice from someone on the board looks like thats not a good place now any other advice. If your ever on the MS coast let me know i have details of locals here for UDoris and Pam will still supply the HE.Just avoid Robbie for now.

GA Boy
07-12-10, 12:59
I may try to pay a visit to the Y soon. I don't want to overpay and drive up costs... This is always a real area of discussion on the ATL boards. At what point on $ should you draw the line?

RtSure
07-12-10, 14:28
Coming to B-ham at the of the month looking for a Non-Asain Massage with HE. Went to healing touch last time from advice from someone on the board looks like thats not a good place now any other advice. If your ever on the MS coast let me know I have details of locals here for UHave been to Healing Touch many times with. Pam and Doris always HE and I confirm Robbie has stopped.

Lonely Guy
07-12-10, 18:15
Ga boy 60 for mama-son 100 for the girl

L. G.

Nikolay G
07-12-10, 20:40
GA Boy 200 total is the max that I usually pay. Bring an extra 60-100, on slow days mamasan will try to sell you two girls and 260 was enough.

Your Man 69
07-13-10, 08:34
Have been to Healing Touch many times with. Pam and Doris always HE and I confirm Robbie has stopped.Does anyone have any more info. on Pam or Doris? It appears they give HE?

Is one better than the other?

John Doe 26
07-13-10, 13:12
What's the lineup looking like at the Y these days?

Cherry, Yuki, Bonnie, Sky, etc... (any of these girls still there?)

Are there any new girls that we all need to know about.

Any reports are welcomed. Thanks.

Your Man 69
07-13-10, 19:55
Does anyone have any more info. on Pam or Doris? It appears they give HE?

Is one better than the other?Update on this place. I TOFTT on this place. The Pam that someone was speaking of was at least 50yo, overweight and was wearing a nurse outfit on when I got there. As for a HE, not sure I was up for it when I saw her.

She did however, give a great straight massage. Don't waist your time if you are looking for a 20 something, flat belly, cherry ass beauty. Not here. Sorry.

I do think if you took her hand and placed it on your member she would give you a HE. Just not what I expected for a place that I thought would have younger massage therapist. Did not meet Doris as she was not there. The one that is not giving it up did not look that bad. I take it that she owns the place. I do wish there was a great non-asian place to find what we mongers have come to expect in the B'ham area. Perhaps, someone can shed some light on where there might be a good place.

I Love Koreans
07-13-10, 23:45
Sara is without doubt the sexiest woman I have ever seen in an AMP.

I can guarantee you won't be dissapointed

Q is there too if you are given a choice.

Fun visit.

LexLuther
07-15-10, 21:34
While visiting your fair city recently, I ventured to Roebuck Parkway and wound up at Y. I was taken care of by Q. On the way out, mamasan introduced me to Sarah and Sky. I've been visiting massage establishments for forty years. I can say unequivocally that I have never been to a place with such beautiful, young girls as I saw on my visit.

I doubt that I have ever received the kind of attention that Q provided before in my life and I'm fairly certain I never will again. When Q retires, she should really think about starting a school for AMP girls. She really has an attitude and style that is rare and more valuable (at least to me) than rubies or diamonds.

You gents are probably the luckiest bastards in the world. Please take care of these girls, of the mamasan, and don't do or say anything that could cause them the slightest amount of trouble. That a place such as Y exists in this world is truly a gift from God.

LexLuther

GA Boy
07-17-10, 14:31
Drove down from Atlanta and all I can say is WOW!. Saw Q. She sets the Bar pretty high for everyone else. I also was introduced to everyone else as I was leaving. These were the hottest girls I've seen at any amp. I met Sara and Sky and one other. I forget which but one of them looked like a young asian Jessica Alba. heck even the mamasan looked better then many of the providers I've seen at other amps. To me they were hotter then the Gold in ATL and the girls were much more friendly.

Sweet Home
07-21-10, 19:34
Stopped in at the Y, I have enjoyed many sessions before, but none I repeat none can touch the one today, my therapist was Tammy, totally awsome, says she is new here, great looks, with one of the best overall bodies I have ever witnessed. Massage was superb, and the appointment was my best ever experience. Impressive and I have enjoyed the Y numerous times. I wish Tammy would never leave, IMHO Q is great but can't touch her.

Lonely Guy
07-24-10, 11:41
I know a guy who knows a guy who visitd the " y " he was wondering if anyone has had a visit with a girl called "sunshine " he said he was nervus when he tiped her she ask. What you give me money for? What you wonting me to do?. Also said that she had a clock on the table and at one point said. We have 10 min more.

He said everything turned out the way it should have but he thought that this two things was just kinda weard.

LG

Vscrtlvr
07-24-10, 11:57
Is the weekend a good time to visit the Y?

Does it matter what time?

Is Saturday better than Sunday?

Alamassage1
07-27-10, 18:37
There was some momentum for discussion of non AMP girls a couple of weeks ago, but it died out and we are back to "what's up at the Q". Healing touch is going downhill with Robbie going straight and Doris out a good bit. I miss the days of "Total body massage" and "Sisters". If anyone knows what those girls are doing, please report. There just has to be something other than AMP out there within 100 miles. I would really appreciate a report and from the pm's I've gotten, I'm not the only one who wants to know more on this topic. Thanks for listening.

Nikolay G
07-28-10, 20:23
Hey guys,

Is Cherry around?.. hasn't been their the last couple of times I visited.

Cwilliams
07-28-10, 23:38
I know a guy who knows a guy who visitd the " y " he was wondering if anyone has had a visit with a girl called "sunshine " he said he was nervus when he tiped her she ask. What you give me money for? What you wonting me to do?. Also said that she had a clock on the table and at one point said. We have 10 min more.

He said everything turned out the way it should have but he thought that this two things was just kinda weard.

LGI met with 'new girl sunshine' last week. Really nice and cute girl. Was the guy who knows a guy a new guy? I had no issues at all with her but she may not have been comfortable with the guy.

Your Man 69
07-29-10, 09:03
There was some momentum for discussion of non AMP girls a couple of weeks ago, but it died out and we are back to "what's up at the Q". Healing touch is going downhill with Robbie going straight and Doris out a good bit. I miss the days of "Total body massage" and "Sisters". If anyone knows what those girls are doing, please report. There just has to be something other than AMP out there within 100 miles. I would really appreciate a report and from the pm's I've gotten, I'm not the only one who wants to know more on this topic. Thanks for listening.I couldn't agree with you more. Perhaps there are several like us that enjoy
non-amp enviroment as well. As good as the Y is, it desperately needs updating in the shower area as well as some of the rooms. I will say, the girls there are still as good as it gets for an AMP.

Pewterman
08-03-10, 00:17
I made two visits to the "Y". As I had lots of Free time and was looking for something other than a car date. Traveled down First Ave about 11:45 from downtown and didn't see anyone out and and about so kept on going to the Y. Sat night with Tammy. What a visit. She was "awesome" and gave me her full attention. Her French lesson was superb! One of the best lesson's I have had at an AMP and I didn't want it to stop but we both had other plans for each other. Went back Tuesday night as I was feeling a bit 'stressed' again at about 9:30 and met the now famous "Q". Again, the reports of "Q" were spot on and I had another relaxing visit. Tammy is a must see.

Darthbane69
08-05-10, 00:51
Kay gave me one of the better massages I've had in a while, so that is definitely a plus...She also didn't have bolt-ons like you usually see. She was really cute...Ruby introduced me to Sunshine on the way out. She appeared to be all natural too, really good looking, with short hair, a little thicker than Kay and some of the other girls were, which I liked.

Jello123
08-10-10, 17:11
Does anyone know where I can get a involved TS, like a shower massage and body to body rub in Birmingham area?

MexicanDude
08-13-10, 19:06
Fellow mongers which is the best AMP around here, been reading the post which one is the "Y". I like petite asian girs with nice rack and ass.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Nikolay G
08-15-10, 15:04
Hey Mexicandude,

Y= Yoshiko. IMO its the best AMP in the area. Most of the Y girls are in great shape and some have "enhanced" attributes.

Dave #2
08-16-10, 00:14
What's the recommended tipping at Y?

Is Table Shower also offere at Y? Thanks!

Alamassage1
08-16-10, 23:43
Oh well, she had quit giving great service a few months ago. Would appreciate any updates on non-AMP services.

Pewterman
08-17-10, 15:24
Had to meet a friend in the C. P. Area for business and drove past the Y at 1:30 and saw the Y was in the process changing over to new city management....

LexLuther
08-18-10, 05:29
What's the recommended tipping at Y?

Is Table Shower also offere at Y? Thanks!

Shower is given if you take the hour. I, and many others who are knowledgeable, recommend against the half hour. With that level of service, a shower is often not given.

They have an interesting way of handling payment at the Y. No doubt it is designed to avoid being charged with things like "masturbation for pay". But I like the way they do it.

When you go in, you will see a very large sign on the inner door stating the cost of your "relaxation session". No mention whatsoever about massage there or from mama. However my therapist repeatedly referred to my massage. As an example, after the session was over, she asked me how my massage was.

In any case, no money is collected up front. When the delicate discussions concerning the "after-service" take place, you will be quoted a price. When you are completely finished with your service and your after-service, you are expected to just fork over the agreed upon total quantity of money. That will normally be a total of about $200, unless you are a much better bargainer than I am. From what I have seen, that is on par with other, similar services and venues in your area.

My guess is that if you were to try to shaft them after the fact, your name would be mud in the 'ham at the very least. It is entirely possible that some clown would appear out of the woodwork and that he may make a big impression on you.

Btw, for your $200 you will get everything except DFK and anal. I've never met a Korean provider who will provide anal, but I've met a few who will DFK.

Happy days!

LexLuther

Bama79
08-18-10, 11:28
Had to meet a friend in the C. P. Area for business and drove past the Y at 1:30 and saw the Y was in the process changing over to new city management....And what is this suppose to mean? Too cryptic to be certain.

Anyone confirm or deny these claims?

Elect78
08-18-10, 13:11
I made the trip out to CP last night to visit the Y and it was closed. WTF?

It was around 10:30pm is this normal? I was under the impression they were open until 2:00am. On my previous visits I always went before dark. Just felt safer to me.

Eightball
08-18-10, 14:37
Had to meet a friend in the C. P. Area for business and drove past the Y at 1:30 and saw the Y was in the process changing over to new city management....
I was next door at OC tue nite and wonder why it was closed ?

Lonely Guy
08-19-10, 18:23
Hi guys,

I am planning a trip up to the big ham next month. If anyone hears any more news on the "Yy" please let us all know.

Is it open? Is it closed?

Has it moved?

L. G.

Elect78
08-19-10, 19:15
Come to think of it when I went through the OC parking lot I got the stare down from two of Birmingham's finest.

Hnddg77
08-20-10, 15:03
Had a friend that was at the OC during the raid. Uncle Leo pulled up to door in van. SWAT poured out wearing black ski masks and hand guns drawn. I guess those 90lb Asian therapists no some deadly massage judo?

I hope the best for all of them.

Bama79
08-20-10, 17:19
Had a friend that was at the OC during the raid. Uncle Leo pulled up to door in van. SWAT poured out wearing black ski masks and hand guns drawn. I guess those 90lb Asian therapists no some deadly massage judo?

I hope the best for all of them.Holy Shit!

Wonder if they will open back up at a later date?

Lonely Guy
08-20-10, 22:15
Did the s. S. Get raided allso? And what about the other one in that area

(never been to it and can't remember its name)

And as soon as anyone hears if the "Y"' opens back up please let us all know.

L. G.

Cattleman
08-20-10, 23:12
Dang,

After reading the reports earlier this week I planned my trip from wisconsin to florida with a Y detour. Planned on tonight. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

I Love Koreans
08-21-10, 09:40
Seems a little weird this hasn't been in the news.

Last week when I was in there at mid-day, LEO was hanging out in the OC parking lot when I went in and came out. There were also an unusually large number of customers inside.

Post any rumors/news if you got it.

Jello123
08-21-10, 20:20
Seems a little weird this hasn't been in the news.

Last week when I was in there at mid-day, LEO was hanging out in the OC parking lot when I went in and came out. There were also an unusually large number of customers inside.

Post any rumors/news if you got it.My buddy was inside while it happened. LE went in for a routine inspection, and some of the providers received citation for massage w/o permit, as they rotate girls so frequently that it's hard to get permit for all the girls who work there. I am not sure whether their license is revoked or not. No arrest was made, that's why it was not on the news.

Bama79
08-22-10, 00:30
My buddy was inside while it happened. LE went in for a routine inspection, and some of the providers received citation for massage w/o permit, as they rotate girls so frequently that it's hard to get permit for all the girls who work there. I am not sure whether their license is revoked or not. No arrest was made, that's why it was not on the news.Good to hear! The Y is the most consistent place for guaranteed top shelf quality and relaxation.

Thanks to all those providing insight on the situation.

Darthbane69
08-22-10, 02:34
Well I hope everything stays the same there, because I've gotten really good massages the last two times I've been in there. In fact, I'd put the massage Kay gave me on par with a massage I've gotten from a licensed massage therapist...wonder if she was one of the ones without a permit.

Lonely Guy
08-23-10, 18:32
Jello I'm just curious was your friend haressed in any way when leo busted in?

L. G.

Nudie Blues
08-23-10, 23:14
Robbie did pack it in, I hope the best for her, but probably couldn't justify staying there earning what she was. Doris is dealing with some very serious issues health wise. Robbie's replacement is a very large gal named Pam. She's returned after a long hiatus, and this puts two Pam(s) there to carry the load. For me the AMPs are too hot and the dull thrills at HT, have me looking to move. The sad thing is Doris is the most connected, but has too many issues. There is a slight chance of another non AMP gig, in a near by (well kept city). If someone here wants to call them and confirm they have an a licensed massage therapist, I'll give you the digits. The mining process is all yours, but it's produced gold dating back several years. Put it this way, high quality ore and better than any the 3 Sisters Mine ever produced. Same tools apply.

Jasmine Smith
08-24-10, 09:24
My buddy was inside while it happened. LE went in for a routine inspection, and some of the providers received citation for massage w/o permit, as they rotate girls so frequently that it's hard to get permit for all the girls who work there. I am not sure whether their license is revoked or not. No arrest was made, that's why it was not on the news.I have worked at several spas all around the USA and I've never seen Swat come in just for a citation and a inspection. They bring in swat when they make an arrest at a Spa., Why its not in the news because alot of times they will tell the news people wait until they finish their investigation meaning they probably want to check the other spas also. The clients that are at the spa they tell them to get dressed and go home but only if they were not caught in the act of doing anything sexual.

Anyways that has been my experience.

Jello123
08-24-10, 13:27
Jello I'm just curious was your friend haressed in any way when leo busted in?

L. G.When LE busted in, the provider told him that he cannot be serviced. My friend was already hearing the noise outside, he asked her how much he owed her. She told him, "Don't worry about money, just leave. " He has already got the TS and a partial massage. He walked out of the room, one of those LE took a bad look at him, but didn't ask any question. He was going to wait outside and see, but he was too nervous, and he left the area. He is not a local. He took the long drive from Atlanta.

Metro77
08-24-10, 13:58
There is know way the are going to send in the swat team to arrest some girls giving it up. That is a total bs story. What are they expecting the girls to be armed and dangerous that they need to assemble the body armor and shields to rush in. They don't even do that when they bust a crack house.

Metro77
08-24-10, 14:01
Jello,

First you say it was a routine inspection which would not be preformed by swat then later you say the came busting in. So which was it.

Jasmine Smith
08-24-10, 14:33
When LE busted in, the provider told him that he cannot be serviced. My friend was already hearing the noise outside, he asked her how much he owed her. She told him, "Don't worry about money, just leave. " He has already got the TS and a partial massage. He walked out of the room, one of those LE took a bad look at him, but didn't ask any question. He was going to wait outside and see, but he was too nervous, and he left the area. He is not a local. He took the long drive from Atlanta.I'm just curious which day did this incident occur?

Last time they got busted was when it was still QT Spa . I was very lucky because I had closed my Spa so I could take a break and the girl who worked for me went home to visit her sister but I remember that Super Sauna had gotten a citation and then QT got raided. I remember watching it on the news and thinking thank god I closed mine before they could raid it. I remember watching it on Thursday 6:00 o'clock news.