PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21

CornCob7
03-18-22, 16:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

RigersHate
03-18-22, 20:18
All calls should be answer, Block or Unblock, don't want by wife to see a massage place calls.

CornCob7
03-19-22, 10:09
Some massage establishment refuse to answer block numbers.

GunsNTitties93
03-19-22, 19:26
Who can blame them. I would also. Someone blocking their number is trying to hide something. Are you people answering blocked numbers if someone calls you? I highly doubt it so why take issue with someone else doing it.

Some massage establishment refuse to answer block numbers.

Sillwmith11
03-21-22, 10:51
Some massage establishment refuse to answer block numbers.Just download a app and get a free text / call #. Is everyone's TextNow down?

Rich3783
03-21-22, 20:36
I don't know how long they popped up there, But I just noticed Tru got a new location on Lorna. Anybody visited it yet? I wonder if they are the same ladies as before. They have their promotion signs up by the road and all.

Sillwmith11
03-22-22, 08:17
I don't know how long they popped up there, But I just noticed Tru got a new location on Lorna. Anybody visited it yet? I wonder if they are the same ladies as before. They have their promotion signs up by the road and all.Search thread.

BulldogLoverr
03-22-22, 10:07
Stop there the dude own the place and the one in Alabaster was giving massages, I exit stop at Tranquil where 3 ladies masseur was.?Let's try and use complete sentences here. A lot of the postings on this board make no sense whatsoever.

MassageMan44
03-22-22, 10:14
I don't know how long they popped up there, But I just noticed Tru got a new location on Lorna. Anybody visited it yet? I wonder if they are the same ladies as before. They have their promotion signs up by the road and all.Been here about a month I think. Lucy is here a lot and some new girls are rotating three I believe, same service as the other locations.

CornCob7
03-22-22, 21:42
Can't read English, meet and tell them that in person somewhere.

WhiskleyRun
03-22-22, 21:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

RigersHate
03-23-22, 01:59
I don't reckon hands have problem understanding what they are saying.

HockeyMask
03-23-22, 08:41
Check your PM.

Just tried to you back, but it said your PM box is full. Delete some messages and PM me again so we can talk.

DougFunny
03-23-22, 11:28
Tried Lilly again in Chelsea. No luck still. Shame because I used to get what I needed there. It's like ever since they started advertising, they switched up their offerings. Oh well. Figured I'd post in hopes to save some of you a trip.

CoonHunter
03-23-22, 16:54
Any new information other than App contact.

GunsNTitties93
03-23-22, 19:30
Is it different people working there? Only time I went years ago there was just one woman there who did the massages wearing black pumps. To me it was a waste of time then.

Tried Lilly again in Chelsea. No luck still. Shame because I used to get what I needed there. It's like ever since they started advertising, they switched up their offerings. Oh well. Figured I'd post in hopes to save some of you a trip.

MassageMan44
03-23-22, 20:01
Any new information other than App contact.I've enjoyed going on down 31 to Saginaw and going to Tru. Only been to acupressure once and it was just an average massage.

RigersHate
03-25-22, 15:54
Any new information other than App contact.Something ain't right at both places, the place is open for some. Another no we busy.

CoonHunter
03-26-22, 12:22
I've enjoyed going on down 31 to Saginaw and going to Tru. Only been to acupressure once and it was just an average massage.Thank for sharing good information.

CPG310
03-29-22, 01:00
Was visiting in town so I decided to give Pam a try after reading this thread. She's short with long black hair, hard bolt-ons and a BBL. Friendly attitude. She mentioned that she had gained some weight, but she had a very small tummy, which I prefer.

Easy to get a hold of, and received a great massage, but the positive review ends there. $$ for nuru with a rushed HJ at the end. Menu was closed. I was very polite, and am in shape so not sure if YMMV. Would not repeat.

CillBlinton
04-01-22, 19:07
I don't know how long they popped up there, But I just noticed Tru got a new location on Lorna. Anybody visited it yet? I wonder if they are the same ladies as before. They have their promotion signs up by the road and all.It's Lucy and a new lady. New lady is just as good as Lucy.

Also, there's apparently a popup (no sign) a couple buildings down on Lorna that I suspect may be a Hispanic place, any info?

GameCockPitch
04-02-22, 09:55
I have normally seen Deep Roots as my "go to" place because I was satisfied with the service and price for whatever I received. Usually I have had a decent massage, good ending, never shorted on time, and never pressured for a higher tip. In the last couple of weeks I have been twice, both during the middle of the day, and have been a bit disappointed.

The first visit I saw Kiki, whom I have seen before and have enjoyed. She gave her normal good massage, no negotiations, and good HE. However, she received two calls toward the end of my time, and had to answer the door once. She came back and cut my time short by 10 or 15 minutes because she said she had another customer. She apologized, and proceeded to explain that she can give me more time if I come at night. Since my schedule does not allow that, I just made a mental note and determined to see what I experienced next time.

So the next time, which was a week later, I arrived and Kiki met me at the door and explained that she was full, and could not get to me for about an hour. She confirmed that she was the only therapist there. So I left and went home instead of trying another place.

Since I have never had a problem getting right in for a massage on my arrival, I have never called ahead to book an appointment. Perhaps I need to do that, but I am just curious if any of you guys are having problems with a short staff there and are having to make appointments in advance? Maybe this is an issue during the daytime only, but I'm curious. I have read mixed reviews recently about Deep Roots, but unless I missed something, I've not read about the things I have faced. Thanks for any feedback you have.

GameCockPitch
04-02-22, 09:58
I decided to try Pam after reading more positive reports about her lately. I was not disappointed. Her communication was prompt and clear, I liked her place and set up, and she gave an excellent massage. I left happy. Seniors can PM me for details or if you have questions.

MassageMan44
04-02-22, 16:04
It's Lucy and a new lady. New lady is just as good as Lucy.

Also, there's apparently a popup (no sign) a couple buildings down on Lorna that I suspect may be a Hispanic place, any info?What was the damage and what is available with new girl?

Jakel50
04-03-22, 00:46

Also, there's apparently a popup (no sign) a couple buildings down on Lorna that I suspect may be a Hispanic place, any info?If anyone has any info on the "popup place", I'd like to hear it. PM if necessary.

Jakel50
04-03-22, 07:55
Just wondering if there's any black or Hispanic providers around? Just looking for a little variety. PM if necessary.

GunsNTitties93
04-03-22, 18:37
What makes you think it's Hispanic? I doubt it. There not going to risk being illegal and not licensed for massage as well.

Also, there's apparently a popup (no sign) a couple buildings down on Lorna that I suspect may be a Hispanic place, any info?

TboSixString
04-04-22, 16:39
What makes you think it's Hispanic? I doubt it. There not going to risk being illegal and not licensed for massage as well.So Hispanic means illegal? Dude I'm pretty much done with this damn board. It's like a bad pop up ad when I see guns posts.

QuietlyQuirky
04-04-22, 19:34
So Hispanic means illegal? Dude I'm pretty much done with this damn board. It's like a bad pop up ad when I see guns posts.In case you didn't know, you can always just block him, and you won't see his vitriol anymore. It's what I did.

That being said, I visited Tru at the Lorna location, I can't for the life of me recall the name, but Chinese provider, older, standard HE, no negotiating and very personable. I may check out this 'pop up', but thinking I may take another run at Tru and see if I can get a little more than standard.

BhamRebel
04-05-22, 00:55
In case you didn't know, you can always just block him, and you won't see his vitriol anymore. It's what I did.

That being said, I visited Tru at the Lorna location, I can't for the life of me recall the name, but Chinese provider, older, standard HE, no negotiating and very personable. I may check out this 'pop up', but thinking I may take another run at Tru and see if I can get a little more than standard.How much was the donation at Tru on Lorna?

TboSixString
04-05-22, 07:10
In case you didn't know, you can always just block him, and you won't see his vitriol anymore. It's what I did.

That being said, I visited Tru at the Lorna location, I can't for the life of me recall the name, but Chinese provider, older, standard HE, no negotiating and very personable. I may check out this 'pop up', but thinking I may take another run at Tru and see if I can get a little more than standard.Thanks for the advice.

Sillwmith11
04-05-22, 14:21
If anyone has any info on the "popup place", I'd like to hear it. PM if necessary.I'm looking for the pop up spot also on Lorna.

PapaShango
04-05-22, 18:33
Checked this spot since I was around the area, called the number and mamasan said she had a new pretty sexy girl. Told her I'll be free in one hr. After running errands called and asked if the new girl was free she said yes and 10 min later I get there.

Don't remember the girls name but she was cute. Reg butt, great attitude, I say late 30's early 40's.

After flip she goes for HJ. Let me explore under shirt and got a taste of those cute nips. Damage was 40 for 30 min and 40 for teep. Will def be back.

DougFunny
04-06-22, 15:26
Anybody seen Lora lately in Anniston? She can be a crazy ass but used to give a great massage and great ending. Haven't seen her in about a year but got froggy and went to see her. No HE at the end. She said she was done with that. I left kinda confused since she didn't even do a towel or drape. Anyone else have any luck on here with her? Feel free to pm details if you'd like.

SeroBliss
04-06-22, 17:54
Anybody seen Lora lately in Anniston? She can be a crazy ass but used to give a great massage and great ending. Haven't seen her in about a year but got froggy and went to see her. No HE at the end. She said she was done with that. I left kinda confused since she didn't even do a towel or drape. Anyone else have any luck on here with her? Feel free to pm details if you'd like.She is crazier than a shit house rat. She stopped giving Happy ending or full service after she started dating a client couple years ago. She moved to Indiana and provided some but they weren't impressed. She came back and went legit. Shame her massage is A-1 and her HE was great but she can't keep it together and was difficult to schedule with. I also tried her when she came back but still nothing but a massage. I asked her about the ending she said no and I left. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

QuietlyQuirky
04-06-22, 18:59
How much was the donation at Tru on Lorna?I did an hour at 60.

DougFunny
04-07-22, 10:01
She is crazier than a shit house rat. She stopped giving Happy ending or full service after she started dating a client couple years ago. She moved to Indiana and provided some but they weren't impressed. She came back and went legit. Shame her massage is A-1 and her HE was great but she can't keep it together and was difficult to schedule with. I also tried her when she came back but still nothing but a massage. I asked her about the ending she said no and I left. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.Good to know. To your point, her massage is absolutely incredible. I wish she did a HE. Sometimes I get tired of the AMP scene. I've tried to put some time into some legit spa's to see if I can find a diamond in the rough (far fetched I know). Haven't had any luck yet. If anyone has something like that, I'd be totally open if you want to PM me. I'd also be happy to share luck I've had at other AMP's and / if I end up having luck at a legit massage spa.

MassageMan44
04-07-22, 12:59
Checked this spot since I was around the area, called the number and mamasan said she had a new pretty sexy girl. Told her I'll be free in one hr. After running errands called and asked if the new girl was free she said yes and 10 min later I get there.

Don't remember the girls name but she was cute. Reg butt, great attitude, I say late 30's early 40's.

After flip she goes for HJ. Let me explore under shirt and got a taste of those cute nips. Damage was 40 for 30 min and 40 for teep. Will def be back.Sounds like a new girl, I will have to check her out next week.

TideRitz
04-08-22, 17:33
I used to visited long time ago, surprised she's better than ever!

Sillwmith11
04-08-22, 18:21
I used to visited long time ago, surprised she's better than ever!I agree. Pam is amazing. Beautiful, banging created body LOL, great massage, attention to body, good set up, not rushed and the menu is open. Everything is just covered. I've never had a bad experience with her.

EarnedIt45
04-10-22, 01:44

Also, there's apparently a popup (no sign) a couple buildings down on Lorna that I suspect may be a Hispanic place, any info?I've been to the Tru on Lorna. Had a satisfying experience. Is Lucy the older lady with largish boobs? I had another lady, probably in her 40's. Fun and good for a 30 min session.

Where's the popup (feel free to pm)? If it's a potential LMP, I'll have to explore.

MassageMan44
04-10-22, 12:20
I've been to the Tru on Lorna. Had a satisfying experience. Is Lucy the older lady with largish boobs? I had another lady, probably in her 40's. Fun and good for a 30 min session.

Where's the popup (feel free to pm)? If it's a potential LMP, I'll have to explore.Yeah Lucy is the older lady with big boobs. I was in town and didn't have time to stop Friday but didn't see any sign of another massage parlor. There are several massage therapists with offices in several of the buildings close to there and all legitimate as far as I know. I should be able to stop there next week I believe. I'll try and get the new girl if possible. I have had a couple of massages from Lucy and she was always fun.

Brick Thick
04-10-22, 13:05
I agree. Pam is amazing. Beautiful, banging created body LOL, great massage, attention to body, good set up, not rushed and the menu is open. Everything is just covered. I've never had a bad experience with her.Hey man,

Check your inbox. Thanks.

BScotti
04-10-22, 16:37
Yeah Lucy is the older lady with big boobs. I was in town and didn't have time to stop Friday but didn't see any sign of another massage parlor. There are several massage therapists with offices in several of the buildings close to there and all legitimate as far as I know. I should be able to stop there next week I believe. I'll try and get the new girl if possible. I have had a couple of massages from Lucy and she was always fun.Is this the place across the Family Dollar store?

I'll stop by later day since my back is aching from the flight.

Is Lucy the mama?

EarnedIt45
04-10-22, 20:56
Is this the place across the Family Dollar store?

I'll stop by later day since my back is aching from the flight.

Is Lucy the mama?Yes, Lucy must be the mama. I had Nana. Like I said, lots of flirting and fun.

John Deuce
04-12-22, 17:22
I see several posts asking about a " pop up" or Hispanic place but have seen no answers. What's the scoop?

Rich3783
04-12-22, 18:58
Yeah Lucy is the older lady with big boobs. I was in town and didn't have time to stop Friday but didn't see any sign of another massage parlor. There are several massage therapists with offices in several of the buildings close to there and all legitimate as far as I know. I should be able to stop there next week I believe. I'll try and get the new girl if possible. I have had a couple of massages from Lucy and she was always fun.I've just made my trip from there. The new girl name is Nana. She is around late 30's early 40's Chinese lady. She gave a damn good massage and was very friendly and playful throughout the whole experience. She was even playful with the HE and let me explore anywhere I wanted. Then she finished massaging the front for the rest of the time. No clock watching or anything, which is a plus for me. I gave her a good tip for it being the first time I've had her and the massage was really good compared to others around. Will definitely go again.

Rich3783
04-12-22, 19:14

Also, there's apparently a popup (no sign) a couple buildings down on Lorna that I suspect may be a Hispanic place, any info?If you are talking about the massage place across the road from that pawn shop, don't waste your time. They are legit as can be.

MichaelHawk1
04-13-22, 14:14
Hey guys,

I'm a new guy but have been following this thread for a while to get some insight. Figured I should register so I can PM if anything comes up. But I understand it will take some time. And if there are any rules I need to know about this feed feel free to pm me. Not trying to piss anyone off. Has anyone been to Sunny lately? Last time I was there she wouldn't let me leave unless I paid for a HE at the beginning? Is that still common practice for them?

GolfMan22
04-13-22, 14:23
Best body rub in Birmingham. Got business there the next two.

Days. Right off of 280.

TravelGuy12
04-13-22, 15:50
I had a dream I went to Tru today and I was left both relaxed and frustrated. The plus part. Tru is a what an AMP should be and I left relaxed. I got there right when they opened and was met by an attractive, for an AMP, woman in her mid thirties with a decent body and maybe c-cup beats. I ask for an hour and shortly after massage begins. Decent to good massage. On the flip she gestures toward lower area and gives me the questioning look. I go to ask "how much?" And she clamps her hand over my mouth and gives me the finger against lips shush sign. She then points at the ceiling and does the shush sign again. She leans I've real close and says "you tell me how much". I show her the international sign of finger sliding in hole and she shakes her head no. I make the international sign for a BJ and she says no. She gives the jerk off sign and hold up six fingers. I indicate she do it topless and she makes a sign for more money. I shake my head no so she takes my hand and slides it under her shirt which I took to mean I can feel around during the deal. I agree and we proceed until the relaxation is spewing out of my body. She cleans everything up. I pay up. End of story .6 for the hour and .6 for the add on. As far as AMP'S go this was a successful visit.

The frustration. I'm new to this board but not new to the hobbiest / mongering life style. I've had dreams in countries all over the world and I have always gotten full service. I don't like paying for something I can do myself and that I'm fairly proficient at. So I'm not complaining I'm just frustrated at the limited menu. Was this just a wrong time, wrong place for this location? Did I get the wrong provider? Anyway 5 stars for the service 1 star for the menu.

SwC5656
04-13-22, 19:49
The frustration. I'm new to this board but not new to the hobbiest / mongering life style. I've had dreams in countries all over the world and I have always gotten full service. I don't like paying for something I can do myself and that I'm fairly proficient at. So I'm not complaining I'm just frustrated at the limited menu. Was this just a wrong time, wrong place for this location? Did I get the wrong provider? Anyway 5 stars for the service 1 star for the menu.Unfortunately, what you got is about all you're going to get in this city, unless you just pull the lucky straw or the provider is just really into you. But that is the rare exception. In the 2000's, every place was full service. All that's left now are tease joints here. Save your money to spend elsewhere.

EarnedIt45
04-14-22, 00:20
Unfortunately, what you got is about all you're going to get in this city, unless you just pull the lucky straw or the provider is just really into you. But that is the rare exception. In the 2000's, every place was full service. All that's left now are tease joints here. Save your money to spend elsewhere.By tease, do you mean HE only? I get them every time w the girls out where I can see and feel them. Yep, I donate more for it, but I always leave relaxed and satisfied. Yes, it's limited around here, but there do seem to be opportunities. I hear you have to look up the independents for more options.

CillBlinton
04-14-22, 14:35
I've been to all the places that advertise around here now and I'm getting bored. Now that I know there are some that are if you know, you know places I want to know. I've stumbled across one such place, but can't refer people yet. Are there any more? (Obviously, PM me).

MassageMan44
04-14-22, 16:50

After flip she goes for HJ. Let me explore under shirt and got a taste of those cute nips. Damage was 40 for 30 min and 40 for teep. Will def be back.Checked this place out and I concur with Papa cute girl lots of teasing I think her name was Lisa. Enjoyed myself will repeat.

EarnedIt45
04-15-22, 01:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SRG1286
04-15-22, 10:03
Checked this place out and I concur with Papa cute girl lots of teasing I think her name was Lisa. Enjoyed myself will repeat.I think other places are better, sunnys although expensive was best when Cindy was there. The new girls are ok. Angel has gone downhill big time, more legit now

Hackets Goorou
04-15-22, 18:30
[Deleted by Admin]

RigersHate
04-15-22, 20:32
Word on the street a male employee was arrested there lately.

GunsNTitties93
04-15-22, 22:09
What are you trying to say?

Word on the street a male employee was arrested there lately.

CillBlinton
04-16-22, 18:33
Angel?! They always do right by me, while the other spends more time on unchanging at every turn to the point that I'm not even interested mid massage.

TboSixString
04-16-22, 22:01
What are you trying to say?This is what he is saying.

NorthMs2005
04-18-22, 08:54
Can someone PM me or comment back on where exactly this popup place is, I think in 1 of the posts Somrine even said possible Hispanic? (Which I highly doubt but sounds fun) headed to Bham by 11 and would like to try a new! But if no reply by then I will just go to one of my 2 ole trusty spots. Thanks!

MassageMan44
04-18-22, 09:50
Can someone PM me or comment back on where exactly this popup place is, I think in 1 of the posts Somrine even said possible Hispanic? (Which I highly doubt but sounds fun) headed to Bham by 11 and would like to try a new! But if no reply by then I will just go to one of my 2 ole trusty spots. Thanks!Drove all over Lorna Rd when I went to the new Tru location a week ago and there is no "Pop Up" that I could find. If you search on the internet for massage in Hoover you will find a handful of LMT offices in that area and they are all strictly massage as far as I know. I got what I was looking for there.

Pjh83
04-19-22, 16:47
I had a nice massage + HE at Tru Acupressure Clinic near Trussville a couple weeks ago. Very pleasant girl, cute but not a supermodel or anything. She was probably in her late 30's. $60 + $40.

Sike444
04-23-22, 00:05
Best body rub in Birmingham. Got business there the next two.

Days. Right off of 280.Sorry if I misunderstood, but this is kind of confusing. Days off of 280 looks to be in Opelika.

Oxford to Birmingham is nowhere near 280.

Are you referring to two different AMPs?

Pjh83
04-24-22, 00:44
Sorry if I misunderstood, but this is kind of confusing. Days off of 280 looks to be in Opelika.

Oxford to Birmingham is nowhere near 280.

Are you referring to two different AMPs?I think he's asking a question. My interpretation: "What's the best body rub in Birmingham? I've got business there the next two days, right off of 280. ".

Hackets Goorou
04-24-22, 11:33
I think he's asking a question. My interpretation: "What's the best body rub in Birmingham? I've got business there the next two days, right off of 280. ".The Retreat Day Spa off 280.

GunsNTitties93
04-24-22, 21:09
The best body rub will literally be anywhere there's no Asians working.

The Retreat Day Spa off 280.

MassageMan44
04-25-22, 10:08
I had a dream I went to Tru today and I was left both relaxed and frustrated. The plus part. Tru is a what an AMP should be and I left relaxed. I got there right when they opened and was met by an attractive, for an AMP, woman in her mid thirties with a decent body and maybe c-cup beats. I ask for an hour and shortly after massage begins. Decent to good massage. On the flip she gestures toward lower area and gives me the questioning look. I go to ask "how much?" And she clamps her hand over my mouth and gives me the finger against lips shush sign. She then points at the ceiling and does the shush sign again. She leans I've real close and says "you tell me how much". I show her the international sign of finger sliding in hole and she shakes her head no. I make the international sign for a BJ and she says no. She gives the jerk off sign and hold up six fingers. I indicate she do it topless and she makes a sign for more money. I shake my head no so she takes my hand and slides it under her shirt which I took to mean I can feel around during the deal. I agree and we proceed until the relaxation is spewing out of my body. She cleans everything up. I pay up. End of story .6 for the hour and .6 for the add on. As far as AMP'S go this was a successful visit.

The frustration. I'm new to this board but not new to the hobbiest / mongering life style. I've had dreams in countries all over the world and I have always gotten full service. I don't like paying for something I can do myself and that I'm fairly proficient at. So I'm not complaining I'm just frustrated at the limited menu. Was this just a wrong time, wrong place for this location? Did I get the wrong provider? Anyway 5 stars for the service 1 star for the menu.Pretty much all you will get 95% of the time at least that is what I have experienced in the last couple of years in this area. Not a secret to anyone who has been to any of the places in Birmingham more than once or twice. Your options seem to be limited to The Tru locations and Angel or Lily (Meadowbrook across from Lowe's) . Quit going there because they always seem to try and short you. That Sunny seems to be to greedy so that makes Tru my go to place when I am in town.

Hbergeron
05-02-22, 14:41
Bobbie and Holly had to take a few days off last week, but they wanted to let everyone know that they are back, open, and ready to serve.

CillBlinton
05-03-22, 16:25
Bobbie and Holly had to take a few days off last week, but they wanted to let everyone know that they are back, open, and ready to serve.Holly, that's the older lady?

Hbergeron
05-04-22, 09:34
Holly, that's the older lady?I'm not good at guessing ages. Holly has long hair and Bobbie has short hair. Hope that help.

TBone6269
05-06-22, 12:33
I'm not good at guessing ages. Holly has long hair and Bobbie has short hair. Hope that help.Do they still require to wear masks.

VegasPunter702
05-06-22, 16:51
I was in town about a week ago and decided to hit up Tru on Lorna. Got to the shop in the afternoon and was greeting by older lady with a decent rack. Asked if there is any pretty girls available. She called a average looking Chinese woman in her late 30's early 40's out from the back room. I was only in town for the day so what the hell. Massage was weak, like just using forearms and fingertips to massage. On the flip, she continue massaging and didn't ask me any questions. I brushed my hand along her leg and ask for a HE. She shake her head, and said massage only. At this point I'm super disappointed.

After the massage, the older lady at the front said no, we don't do that here. Don't believe what you read on the internet. Wonder if it's because I'm black or she thinks I'm LE. Who know. . I still tip the MT $20 for the shitty massage and just left disappointed.

Feeling kinda blue balled, I search through STG and texted a few providers. Kate was the only one that replied back within a few minutes. So I drive to her place which lead to another disappointment.

I'll post details in the escort thread.

GunsNTitties93
05-06-22, 20:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

MassageMan44
05-07-22, 13:08
I was in town about a week ago and decided to hit up Tru on Lorna. Got to the shop in the afternoon and was greeting by older lady with a decent rack. Asked if there is any pretty girls available. She called a average looking Chinese woman in her late 30's early 40's out from the back room. I was only in town for the day so what the hell. Massage was weak, like just using forearms and fingertips to massage. On the flip, she continue massaging and didn't ask me any questions. I brushed my hand along her leg and ask for a HE. She shake her head, and said massage only. At this point I'm super disappointed.

After the massage, the older lady at the front said no, we don't do that here. Don't believe what you read on the internet. Wonder if it's because I'm black or she thinks I'm LE. Who know. . I still tip the MT $20 for the shitty massage and just left disappointed.

Feeling kinda blue balled, I search through STG and texted a few providers. Kate was the only one that replied back within a few minutes. So I drive to her place which lead to another disappointment.

I'll post details in the escort thread.They probably got flooded with to many guys and got worried so they are being more careful.

CillBlinton
05-07-22, 15:56
I'm not good at guessing ages. Holly has long hair and Bobbie has short hair. Hope that help.Ok, I was unaware there was 2 therapists there. Thought it was only Bobbi and the shop lady.

Rich3783
05-07-22, 17:35

I'll post details in the escort thread.I just talked with Nana today (the playful one) that was there. She has left and said that the older ones there are all no good now and they picked at her because she was younger, so she had to leave. So the only ones over there are the 60 year olds right now, and she confirmed to me that they all still do HEs. I guess you were part of a bad draw that day.

DuckHed
05-08-22, 07:57
I just talked with Nana today (the playful one) that was there. She has left and said that the older ones there are all no good now and they picked at her because she was younger, so she had to leave. So the only ones over there are the 60 year olds right now, and she confirmed to me that they all still do HEs. I guess you were part of a bad draw that day.So where is Nana now? Lisa at Tru Alabaster is very good too.

John Deuce
05-08-22, 15:43
The Retreat Day Spa off 280.Total legit place?

Draped / not draped?

What's the scoop there?

Hackets Goorou
05-08-22, 17:18
Total legit place?

Draped / not draped?

What's the scoop there?You right it a total legit place.

IAmAmazing
05-08-22, 17:49
Does anyone know the lady that works at Tru, 50's ish, C cup tits, relatively attractive for her age? She had curly hair when I saw her last week.

MassageMan44
05-09-22, 11:09
Does anyone know the lady that works at Tru, 50's ish, C cup tits, relatively attractive for her age? She had curly hair when I saw her last week.Sounds like that might be the mamasan that runs them pretty sure she goes by the name of Lucy. Short, big boobs? I used to stay at a hotel on 280 when I was in the Birmingham area working a few years ago and she used to work at that H Massage that is now called Tao. I always had fun with her.

LoveAGoodRub39
05-09-22, 14:48
Does anyone know if Foot Acupressure in Hoover is legit? You can PM as well with a response. Looks like a really nice place on the website.

BulldogLoverr
05-09-22, 18:56
Does anyone know if Foot Acupressure in Hoover is legit? You can PM as well with a response. Looks like a really nice place on the website.?That place has been closed for at least 2 years.

CoonHunter
05-09-22, 19:42
It's legit place.

CillBlinton
05-09-22, 23:35
It's legit place.Legit fun or legit don't ask for fun?

BhamRebel
05-10-22, 09:19
I will admit that I don't check this AMP board much, as I tend to mostly follow the escort reports threads more. I have seen several posts mentioning good AMP's on 280, but I get them all mixed up because I usually don't dabble in that much. However, I am in the mood for a little relaxation and a HE to finish it off. So, I turn to you guys. Best spot on 280?

CoonHunter
05-10-22, 12:39
I will admit that I don't check this AMP board much, as I tend to mostly follow the escort reports threads more. I have seen several posts mentioning good AMP's on 280, but I get them all mixed up because I usually don't dabble in that much. However, I am in the mood for a little relaxation and a HE to finish it off. So, I turn to you guys. Best spot on 280?Follow the Truck Drivers.

RigersHate
05-10-22, 12:58
Word on the street a male employee was arrested there lately.Sign on front say closed.

TBone6269
05-10-22, 22:13
Where is Nana now?

Pjh83
05-11-22, 00:31
I will admit that I don't check this AMP board much, as I tend to mostly follow the escort reports threads more. I have seen several posts mentioning good AMP's on 280, but I get them all mixed up because I usually don't dabble in that much. However, I am in the mood for a little relaxation and a HE to finish it off. So, I turn to you guys. Best spot on 280?I've had fun at Deep Roots down 280 by Lee Branch. But it's been a few months since I've been there.

MassageMan44
05-13-22, 17:16
So where is Nana now? Lisa at Tru Alabaster is very good too.I was in town this week and stopped by. I didn't get Lisa this time but another girl who was just a little chunky. Not sure about her name but the massage was decent and a good hand job to finish. I may come back for golf Saturday or Sunday and try someone else.

AleCazzzam
05-21-22, 22:27
Hey guys I'm not new to the life by far but I haven't visited a massage parlor before and would love to try one day soon. I've tried combing through these reports to see which were the best but idk which ones still have the same girls or if they're under new management now etc etc so I was just seeing if anyone had any current up-to-date suggestions on good massage parlors that do HE's or maybe even FS.

Big Pussy Sal
05-22-22, 14:52
I dreamt that I was in town yesterday to see a friend in the hospital. I looked through this forum for guidance being that I'm from the Huntsville area. I decided to go to One T. I'd have to say this isn't in the best area of town but everything went fine. Bobbie, who I had read about in this forum, was my masseuse. I missed out on the TS since I only opted for the 30 minute visit due to time constraints. She was slim with nice, perky bolt-ons. I would guess she's in her mid 40's but who really knows with the Asians LOL 😂.

She gave me a nice body rub for some time while I rubbed her calf and occasionally thigh. After rubbing me a while she started the tickle / tease, which I love. I flipped and gave the signal for HE. She got some oil and went to work while I rubbed her inner thigh and then reached up and pulled out a pretty man-made from her tank top. I played with that until completion. The damage was. 60 + . 40. I found Bobbie to be sweet and attractive and I will very likely go back for the hour if in town again. It was a nice, enjoyable dream. Have any of you dreamed of FS with Bobbie? It was where my mind went afterwards. You can PM me if you prefer to keep it off the board.

GunsNTitties93
05-23-22, 07:43
That information can all be found on here if you look.

Hey guys I'm not new to the life by far but I haven't visited a massage parlor before and would love to try one day soon. I've tried combing through these reports to see which were the best but idk which ones still have the same girls or if they're under new management now etc etc so I was just seeing if anyone had any current up-to-date suggestions on good massage parlors that do HE's or maybe even FS.

Member #6404
05-23-22, 17:46
I dreamt that I was in town yesterday to see a friend in the hospital. I looked through this forum for guidance being that I'm from the Huntsville area. I decided to go to One T. I'd have to say this isn't in the best area of town but everything went fine. Bobbie, who I had read about in this forum, was my masseuse. I missed out on the TS since I only opted for the 30 minute visit due to time constraints. She was slim with nice, perky bolt-ons. I would guess she's in her mid 40's but who really knows with the Asians LOL 😂.

She gave me a nice body rub for some time while I rubbed her calf and occasionally thigh. After rubbing me a while she started the tickle / tease, which I love. I flipped and gave the signal for HE. She got some oil and went to work while I rubbed her inner thigh and then reached up and pulled out a pretty man-made from her tank top. I played with that until completion. The damage was. 60 + . 40. I found Bobbie to be sweet and attractive and I will very likely go back for the hour if in town again. It was a nice, enjoyable dream. Have any of you dreamed of FS with Bobbie? It was where my mind went afterwards. You can PM me if you prefer to keep it off the board.I was there last week, had Bobbie, nice TS with a little bit of ballwashing, but when it came to massage or the flip, nothing. I asked for four hands, was told she was the only one working. And she then said "this massage is only thing we do." I have been going to AMPs in Florida for years, and have even had luck in Boaz of all places, but Bobbie didn't seem into it, seemed kind of rushed, didn't respond to any oft signals, didn't do any teasing. Is this how she is with first timers?

Thanks.

GunsNTitties93
05-23-22, 18:44
Dude, I think you may be the first person in history to get shut down at a sure thing. I mean seriously. This is not a massage parlor. This is a place that gives a half ass rub down and you pay for a HJ, BJ, or FS. You literally don't have to work at doing anything. It's a restaurant. You tell them what you want and give them some money. It's that simple. They've been a shit ton of these places in Center Point for the past 30 years. What is something you did?

I was there last week, had Bobbie, nice TS with a little bit of ballwashing, but when it came to massage or the flip, nothing. I asked for four hands, was told she was the only one working. And she then said "this massage is only thing we do." I have been going to AMPs in Florida for years, and have even had luck in Boaz of all places, but Bobbie didn't seem into it, seemed kind of rushed, didn't respond to any oft signals, didn't do any teasing. Is this how she is with first timers?

Thanks.

Big Pussy Sal
05-24-22, 00:14
Dude, I think you may be the first person in history to get shut down at a sure thing. I mean seriously. This is not a massage parlor. This is a place that gives a half ass rub down and you pay for a HJ, BJ, or FS. You literally don't have to work at doing anything. It's a restaurant. You tell them what you want and give them some money. It's that simple. They've been a shit ton of these places in Center Point for the past 30 years. What is something you did?I find myself in complete agreement with you for the first time GNT. I'm from the Huntsville area and this was my first time in a Birmingham establishment and I had zero issues. Maybe she thought it was one of the locals in blue 🤔.

Hbergeron
05-24-22, 08:51
Oh lord.

When going to a Korean AMP like 1 T I find it helpful to remember.

1) You know why you are there, they know why you are there. So don't sweat it, be cool, and go with the flow.

2) Be friendly, smile, and talk with them. Ask them their name and repeat it with something like "well it's good to meet / see you _ Ask them if they are having a good day. Don't be shy and make some small talk with them.

3) If they ask you what you do, have a stock answer you can give without delay. Like "I work on computers for a _ company. ", "I'm in home construction". "I'm retired". If you delay it makes it look like you're having to think something up. You don't have to give them your resume, just a brief sentence that you do "something".

4) Ask them friendly questions too. Like "Where do you come from (besides Korea)?" "How long have you been in Birmingham (or where ever you're at)?" "Have you had a chance to see any of the city?

5) Don't be all grabby. Especially if it is your first trip there. See tip #1.

6) When they ask you what you want, it's okay to say "everything". If you want something specific like a HJ then just quietly / subtly make a HJ motion with one hand.

7) If something feels good, don't be afraid to say "that feels good" or make a soft murmur or sound that lets them know what they are doing feels good. If something doesn't feel good, just quietly say "please don't". They might ask you why, but you can just say "that didn't feel good" or "I don't really like that". They'll move on do something else.

The women there want to make you comfortable, relaxed, and happy while making sure that you're not Johnny Law or some shitass that is liable to decide to beat on them.

Hbergeron
05-24-22, 13:00
Oh lord.

When going to a Korean AMP like 1 T I find it helpful to remember.

1) You know why you are there, they know why you are there. So don't sweat it, be cool, and go with the flow.

2) Be friendly, smile, and talk with them. Ask them their name and repeat it with something like "well it's good to meet / see you _ Ask them if they are having a good day. Don't be shy and make some small talk with them.

3) If they ask you what you do, have a stock answer you can give without delay. Like "I work on computers for a _ company. ", "I'm in home construction". "I'm retired". If you delay it makes it look like you're having to think something up. You don't have to give them your resume, just a brief sentence that you do "something".

4) Ask them friendly questions too. Like "Where do you come from (besides Korea)?" "How long have you been in Birmingham (or where ever you're at)?" "Have you had a chance to see any of the city?

5) Don't be all grabby. Especially if it is your first trip there. See tip #1.

6) When they ask you what you want, it's okay to say "everything". If you want something specific like a HJ then just quietly / subtly make a HJ motion with one hand.

7) If something feels good, don't be afraid to say "that feels good" or make a soft murmur or sound that lets them know what they are doing feels good. If something doesn't feel good, just quietly say "please don't". They might ask you why, but you can just say "that didn't feel good" or "I don't really like that". They'll move on do something else.

The women there want to make you comfortable, relaxed, and happy while making sure that you're not Johnny Law or some shitass that is liable to decide to beat on them.I would also like to add that if you walk in and the women are wearing regular street clothes, then you probably are not in the right place for "extras". If you walk in and the women are wearing lingerie or stripper clothes, then you are probably in the right place for "extras".

Grey63
05-30-22, 18:16
Driving to Atlanta this week and looking for the best of everything. Any recommendation? Thanks!

Woozy39
06-02-22, 13:17
Driving to Atlanta this week and looking for the best of everything. Any recommendation? Thanks!When I lived in Atlanta. I would frequent the Royal Spa in Doraville. Good times!

Grey63
06-10-22, 22:22
When I lived in Atlanta. I would frequent the Royal Spa in Doraville. Good times!Thank you!

Sillwmith11
06-14-22, 07:13
Driving to Atlanta this week and looking for the best of everything. Any recommendation? Thanks!Try any of the 24 hour spas. Yes. You read this correct. They have spas that are open 24 hours and anything goes.

Grey63
06-15-22, 15:45
Try any of the 24 hour spas. Yes. You read this correct. They have spas that are open 24 hours and anything goes.Wow! Thank you.

Sillwmith11
06-15-22, 17:24
Wow! Thank you.Gold Spa.

St Jame.

Aromatherapy.

These are all right by each other. The girls dress in nice dressed, lingerie and you can even choose who you want. Always negotiate also.

Grey63
06-16-22, 20:56
Gold Spa.

St Jame.

Aromatherapy.

These are all right by each other. The girls dress in nice dressed, lingerie and you can even choose who you want. Always negotiate also.Did you just recommend the spas where the shootings occurred?

Lucky Neighbor
06-16-22, 22:30
Driving to Atlanta this week and looking for the best of everything. Any recommendation? Thanks!It's been quite some time but Oasis Spa was always good about employing hot new talent. They will line up upon request.

RisingPhoenix2
06-17-22, 16:09
Did you just recommend the spas where the shootings occurred?Yes he did.

John Deuce
06-18-22, 16:25
I miss the days of BP and CL where the ads offered everything under the sun. There used to be a ton offering things like grooming along with massage. Anyone know of anyone offering that?

RubnTugn
06-22-22, 11:32
I miss the days of BP and CL where the ads offered everything under the sun. There used to be a ton offering things like grooming along with massage. Anyone know of anyone offering that?Where did all these individual body rub / massage providers go to advertise? A few I see on Rub MD.

Tug.

FngDan2876
06-28-22, 17:15
Anyone know anything about her? Thinking of taking a visit.

https://www.rubrankings.com/Body-Rubs/professional-masseuse/

FngDan2876
06-29-22, 17:08
Anyone know anything about her? Thinking of taking a visit.

https://www.rubrankings.com/Body-Rubs/professional-masseuse/So I tried to connect today with this one. First off, seemed legit, then the weird shit started. She said she needed to get some stuff before I got there. She asked for me to bring a wine and a gift card. I got the wine, but told her I would bring her cash. Then she disappeared for a bit. No answer. It was my scheduled appointment time. Then she finally responded about 15 minutes later. Said for me to go ahead and get the gift card. She said so she could use it to order something and it could be delivered while I am there. Not sure what this was all about. Drugs? Who knows. I finally just called it off. Seemed to weird to me. Will look for another provider.

QuietlyQuirky
06-29-22, 20:55
So I tried to connect today with this one. First off, seemed legit, then the weird shit started. She said she needed to get some stuff before I got there. She asked for me to bring a wine and a gift card. I got the wine, but told her I would bring her cash. Then she disappeared for a bit. No answer. It was my scheduled appointment time. Then she finally responded about 15 minutes later. Said for me to go ahead and get the gift card. She said so she could use it to order something and it could be delivered while I am there. Not sure what this was all about. Drugs? Who knows. I finally just called it off. Seemed to weird to me. Will look for another provider.Most likely the next text after you got the card would have been to give 'her' the numbers on it. Sounds like a scammer to me, though I've not tried.

RealKjt4
06-30-22, 16:43
Most likely the next text after you got the card would have been to give 'her' the numbers on it. Sounds like a scammer to me, though I've not tried.I got the usual responses. Then it started with cash app. Then apple pay. I then said cash only and she she no problem if you give me your address. I understand being safe but in this game there is a risk we all take in the end.

FngDan2876
07-04-22, 17:50
Been seeing her ads for a long time. Has anyone got any details about her and her services? I am thinking about seeing her this week.

https://birmingham.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/nuru/971091011473

RealKjt4
07-04-22, 21:55
Been seeing her ads for a long time. Has anyone got any details about her and her services? I am thinking about seeing her this week.

https://birmingham.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/nuru/971091011473Save your money. Nothing special. A out of shape and saggy tits with half ass hand job. Super nice room.

FngDan2876
07-05-22, 09:58
Anyone know anything about these?

Enchantress: https://birmingham.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/need-some-relaxation-or-stress/292132424980.

Angel: https://birmingham.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sensual-domination-by-angel/274098104124.

Barbii Win: https://birmingham.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/everyone-has-a-secret-can-i-be/567409674982.

I am really wanting a 90 min very sensual Nuru massage. One full of teasing and constant build up. If you know of someone that really know how to milk it and they are a UTR, please let me know.

TIA!

SRG1286
07-06-22, 13:29
Went to both. Sunnys paid upfront, then gave her more cash once massage had started. Had the nerve to bring the card reader in and ask for more. I said no, not our agreement. Paid in full and done, left. Lily new girl, massage good, that's about it. Left disappointed.

BulldogLoverr
07-06-22, 14:45
Went to both. Sunnys paid upfront, then gave her more cash once massage had started. Had the nerve to bring the card reader in and ask for more. I said no, not our agreement. Paid in full and done, left. Lily new girl, massage good, that's about it. Left disappointed.Which Lily?

Sike444
07-06-22, 19:28
Has anyone been to DR on 280 lately? I stopped by a month ago, the lady at the front immediately greeted me with "we only do massages here". Do I scream LEO? Maybe so, I was in my work polo and khakis, and I guess my rbf doesn't help much either. I didn't want to try and fight it because she looked like the only one there and wasn't the most attractive either, kinda bigger Asian lady, maybe early 50's. I just left and went to Tao a few miles north on 280, no luck but decent massage. Anyone had success there lately? DM me, thanks in advance.

Sike444
07-06-22, 21:23
Also, I'm kinda young so there's the often issue that some providers don't want to hand out any extras either because they're weird out because of the age gap, or they might be scared I might be underage (I have a bit of a babyface) the only time I've not had this problem was with Cindy at Sunny (I believe she might have moved to Atlanta BTW).

Does anyone know another relatively young MT that has a fun side around here?

Sike444
07-07-22, 23:02
This is sort of a part 2 to my last post.

After reading Kudzu Kid's post about Mikki at 1 T, (posted Feb 21) he said that she was fairly smaller and younger, so I thought I'd try and give them a ring to schedule her. So I called, and they said that she hasn't worked there in over a year (should have known) But she told me to come on by anyways, so I did. Took one step in the door, rang the bell and immediately got rejected because I look too young.

So then I took myself by Lorna location to try again since last time, I gave them a call and asked if it would be ok to stop by (less than an hour till they closed) and she said yes. I went by there and the one who answered the phone was not there, and they didn't let me stay. So, I went to the alabaster location (open til 9:30). Arrived there at 8, with the "walk ins welcome) sign on and flashing. She denied me saying I needed an appointment and went back to the guy she was with (no person up front).

If I can't find a young provider around here soon I think I'm going to try heading to Atlanta to try some spots out there, that forum is pretty hot.

CornCob7
07-08-22, 13:15

After reading Kudzu Kid's post about Mikki at 1 T, (posted Feb 21) he said that she was fairly smaller and younger, so I thought I'd try and give them a ring to schedule her. So I called, and they said that she hasn't worked there in over a year (should have known) But she told me to come on by anyways, so I did. Took one step in the door, rang the bell and immediately got rejected because I look too young.

So then I took myself by Lorna location to try again since last time, I gave them a call and asked if it would be ok to stop by (less than an hour till they closed) and she said yes. I went by there and the one who answered the phone was not there, and they didn't let me stay. So, I went to the alabaster location (open til 9:30). Arrived there at 8, with the "walk ins welcome) sign on and flashing. She denied me saying I needed an appointment and went back to the guy she was with (no person up front).

If I can't find a young provider around here soon I think I'm going to try heading to Atlanta to try some spots out there, that forum is pretty hot.Business Discrimination only servicing senior regulator customers.

SRG1286
07-08-22, 23:40
Business Discrimination only servicing senior regulator customers.What time and where on Lorna? Usually open til 10.

WhiskleyRun
07-09-22, 01:03
Went to both. Sunnys paid upfront, then gave her more cash once massage had started. Had the nerve to bring the card reader in and ask for more. I said no, not our agreement. Paid in full and done, left. Lily new girl, massage good, that's about it. Left disappointed.Two Lily which one.

GunsNTitties93
07-09-22, 08:30
What don't you just show them your I. D? The only thing that matters to these places is how much green you have. Then again they may be playing it smart with the World Games in town. LE is just looking for some place to get with human trafficking, or some poor schmuck engaging in what they deem human trafficking. Until those games are over, I wouldn't go near any massage place, or see any providers, massage, escort or otherwise.

So then I took myself by Lorna location to try again since last time, I gave them a call and asked if it would be ok to stop by (less than an hour till they closed) and she said yes. I went by there and the one who answered the phone was not there, and they didn't let me stay. So, I went to the alabaster location (open til 9:30). Arrived there at 8, with the "walk ins welcome) sign on and flashing. She denied me saying I needed an appointment and went back to the guy she was with (no person up front)..

MassageMan44
07-12-22, 14:53
This report is a couple of weeks old but I'm just getting around to posting it. Went to TRU by the dog track a couple of weeks ago and had a new girl named Alice. She was a little older but massage was good with a good ending. Gave her a $50 tip and out the door.

CoonHunter
07-13-22, 08:48
This report is a couple of weeks old but I'm just getting around to posting it. Went to TRU by the dog track a couple of weeks ago and had a new girl named Alice. She was a little older but massage was good with a good ending. Gave her a $50 tip and out the door.Are 3 Tru Acupressure tied together, Birmingham, Hoover and Alabaster.

RigersHate
07-13-22, 09:09
Lucy at Panda Acupressure, Lisa been run off or quit. Favorite in Pelham half open, anyone know what going on.

MassageMan44
07-14-22, 10:12
Lucy at Panda Acupressure, Lisa been run off or quit. Favorite in Pelham half open, anyone know what going on.Which Lisa?

RigersHate
07-14-22, 22:38
Which Lisa?It's a Lisa in most parlors.

BulldogLoverr
07-15-22, 10:05
Which Lisa?Lisa at Panda Acupressure?

RigersHate
07-15-22, 12:48
Lisa at Panda Acupressure?She massages Women only, no Men these days.

CornCob7
07-15-22, 13:19
Lisa at Panda Acupressure?Massage mongers paying more than other.

Woozy39
07-15-22, 20:00
Anyone seen Lucy at Panda? What are your thoughts?

MassageMan44
07-15-22, 21:38
Anyone seen Lucy at Panda? What are your thoughts?Your talking about Lucy at Alabaster Panda or the Lucy that runs Tru in Alabaster (Saginaw)?

Alamassage1
07-16-22, 12:23
If anyone else has seen or heard from Charm lately, please PM me.

WhiskleyRun
07-16-22, 12:52
Your talking about Lucy at Alabaster Panda or the Lucy that runs Tru in Alabaster (Saginaw)?DIY, Lucy at panda acupressure give her the big tip.

MassageMan44
07-16-22, 16:22
DIY, Lucy at panda acupressure give her the big tip.Big tip for DYI? Why? When you can go down the street for a handshake.

WhiskleyRun
07-16-22, 20:23
Big tip for DYI? Why? When you can go down the street for a handshake.I told Lucy nope paid house fee and exit. She the same Lucy used to be at both Kung Fu.

SRG1286
07-18-22, 19:48
I know for a fact they are run by the same woman I've seen her at both places, and today both places are locked with doors and lights off for the most part I wonder if it was a bust or covid?

Jed1172
07-18-22, 21:44
I know for a fact they are run by the same woman I've seen her at both places, and today both places are locked with doors and lights off for the most part I wonder if it was a bust or covid?Local PD and Homeland Security busts as part of human trafficking associated with World Games here in town.

SRG1286
07-18-22, 21:49
Local PD and Homeland Security busts as part of human trafficking associated with World Games here in town.What does the world games have to do with anything explain that to me maybe I'm in the dark but I would like that to be explained.

Jed1172
07-18-22, 23:04
What does the world games have to do with anything explain that to me maybe I'm in the dark but I would like that to be explained.Trend nowadays is to target major events, especially sporting events, for human trafficking / sex workers. That's all I know. Check some of the local news outlets like ABC 3340 for more details.

PilotCary
07-19-22, 01:11
What does the world games have to do with anything explain that to me maybe I'm in the dark but I would like that to be explained.I read a report earlier that told of large capacity events being a major hotspot for human trafficking. It stated that there's numerous people visiting for these events without their significant others. Most men go with friends instead of family to watch sporting events. A lot of them are out trying to have the most excitement they can arrange while away from home. Local police and other law agencies are zeroed in on the large gatherings. They are running sting operations while the crowds are higher in the cities that can lead to many more arrest and rescues of trafficking victims.

BigFrog24
07-19-22, 01:26
I read a report earlier that told of large capacity events being a major hotspot for human trafficking. It stated that there's numerous people visiting for these events without their significant others. Most men go with friends instead of family to watch sporting events. A lot of them are out trying to have the most excitement they can arrange while away from home. Local police and other law agencies are zeroed in on the large gatherings. They are running sting operations while the crowds are higher in the cities that can lead to many more arrest and rescues of trafficking victims.I have a question? Does the police go after customers when the bust the massage parlor?

GunsNTitties93
07-19-22, 07:41
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

GunsNTitties93 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

A2

CoonHunter
07-19-22, 09:05
I have a question? Does the police go after customers when the bust the massage parlor?DIY Charge.

PilotCary
07-19-22, 09:29
I have a question? Does the police go after customers when the bust the massage parlor?They'll go after anyone they can charge with a crime. If you're caught in a foul act or admit to wrong doing while being questioned then they can arrest you. It's best to play it smart and keep your mouth shut. Just act as if you're at the parlor for a legitimate massage and maybe they'll just take your information and send you on your way. Pray there are no hidden cameras and that the ladies keep their mouths shut too. If you get caught up in a sting operation then you're probably just fucked. I stopped going to AMPs long ago because it's just not my comfort place. That and I don't enjoy haggling for my happy ending each time I go out seeking a release.

BulldogLoverr
07-19-22, 09:35
This is copied directly from a local news source:

According to a release from the USA Department of Homeland Security, the four-week operation resulted in:

34 arrests of commercial sex buyers.

Six arrests on human trafficking related charges.

Eight arrests of adult males for online enticement of a minor and traveling to meet a minor for sex.

15 adult sex trafficking victims identified and provided services.

Four minor victims of labor trafficking identified and provided services.

Two minor sex trafficking victims identified and provided services.

11 minor victims of online sexual exploitation and sextortion identified.

Seven adult labor trafficking victims identified and provided services.

Seven missing and endangered minors were located, recovered, and provided services.

Nine felony drug arrests.

One arrest of a fugitive from Michigan on charges of felony impersonation of a police officer.

Over a dozen outstanding state and local arrest warrants served on people encountered, including one for attempted murder.

Seizure of nine firearms.

Over 20 search warrants executed.

Seizure of more than $30 K in counterfeit goods.

And as it relates to why they targeted the World Games, this is also from the article:

Major sporting events like this routinely attract transnational criminal organizations and other bad actors involved in illicit criminal activity such as human exploitation crimes, drug trafficking and the sale of counterfeit merchandise," said Special Agent in Charge Katrina W. Berger, who oversees HSI operations in Georgia and Alabama. "Working in conjunction with our federal, state and local law enforcement partners we executed a successful operation that disrupted potential threats to public safety, rescued many human trafficking victims and connected them with the trauma-informed victim support services that they will need to recover. ".Where is this press release? I don't see it on the internet.

Jed1172
07-19-22, 10:12
Where is this press release? I don't see it on the internet.Link to article.

https://abc3340.com/news/local/numerous-arrests-made-in-weeks-before-world-games-in-birmingham-homeland-security-drugs-trafficking-human-firearm

Jed1172
07-19-22, 11:23
Where is this press release? I don't see it on the internet.Link to article.

https://abc3340.com/news/local/numerous-arrests-made-in-weeks-before-world-games-in-birmingham-homeland-security-drugs-trafficking-human-firearm

BigFrog24
07-19-22, 11:41
They'll go after anyone they can charge with a crime. If you're caught in a foul act or admit to wrong doing while being questioned then they can arrest you. It's best to play it smart and keep your mouth shut. Just act as if you're at the parlor for a legitimate massage and maybe they'll just take your information and send you on your way. Pray there are no hidden cameras and that the ladies keep their mouths shut too. If you get caught up in a sting operation then you're probably just fucked. I stopped going to AMPs long ago because it's just not my comfort place. That and I don't enjoy haggling for my happy ending each time I go out seeking a release.My friend said that these large events. Guys come looking for a quick hook and the pimps bring all there girls. He said they were just keeping Birmingham safe for the event. Also the massage parlors get 10 x more workers and more people. They got who they wanted. I went to the place in April, that's why I was wondering.

Kudzu Kid
07-24-22, 13:10
Lily on Meadowbrook off 280 is closed. Law enforcement searched the shop, the owner was arrested, and the girls had their licenses pulled so they can't work. Happened about a week ago. This info from one of the girls I know who works there. She had to go back to New York. Don't know if this is a temporary situation or permanent. Stay tuned and be safe out there.

Kudzu Kid
07-24-22, 13:24
Meant to say Lily west off Meadow Lake Drive, not Meadow Brook Road.

IAmAmazing
07-24-22, 15:42
What does the world games have to do with anything explain that to me maybe I'm in the dark but I would like that to be explained.It's PR, the city doesn't like the idea of Birmingham becoming a destination for "sex tourism". Or they want to publicly distinguish themselves from cities like ATL.

Sillwmith11
07-27-22, 16:52
Is it a coincidence that AS is closed for vacation this week and Lilly on Meadowbrook has been shut down? Do they have the same owners?

MassageMan44
07-28-22, 10:09
Is it a coincidence that AS is closed for vacation this week and Lilly on Meadowbrook has been shut down? Do they have the same owners?Yes, pretty sure owned by the same woman.

Spencer1000
07-28-22, 11:02
Is it a coincidence that AS is closed for vacation this week and Lilly on Meadowbrook has been shut down? Do they have the same owners?They definitely used to be own by the same woman. I'm not sure how often these places changes hands so it may not still be the case but it was in years past.

LaskoFan
07-29-22, 12:31
Did Sunny have the same owners? They were closed last night or did the boycott finally work?

WhiskleyRun
07-29-22, 15:39
Did Sunny have the same owners? They were closed last night or did the boycott finally work?Anymore handshake joints remain open in the County, is Alabaster next on the list.

BulldogLoverr
07-30-22, 09:52
Did Sunny have the same owners? They were closed last night or did the boycott finally work?No, she didn't own that at least I don't think she did. What time were you there? I found out Hoover changed it's business ordinance for massage joints and they are all supposed to close at 8 now.

Sillwmith11
07-30-22, 10:36
Did Sunny have the same owners? They were closed last night or did the boycott finally work?Sunny is business as usual. They aren't closed. I wish they were and not the others.

MassageMan44
07-31-22, 14:36
Anymore handshake joints remain open in the County, is Alabaster next on the list.Still a couple of places in Jefferson County to go to and only one place in Alabaster.

Amp Nomad
08-01-22, 08:18
They'll go after anyone they can charge with a crime. If you're caught in a foul act or admit to wrong doing while being questioned then they can arrest you. It's best to play it smart and keep your mouth shut. Just act as if you're at the parlor for a legitimate massage and maybe they'll just take your information and send you on your way. Pray there are no hidden cameras and that the ladies keep their mouths shut too. If you get caught up in a sting operation then you're probably just fucked. I stopped going to AMPs long ago because it's just not my comfort place. That and I don't enjoy haggling for my happy ending each time I go out seeking a release.What has been your go to since you black listed AMPs? I'm passing through town later this week and wanted to check out the area.

From the posts I'm reading it sounds like Birmingham is dead as far as HE goes.

LaskoFan
08-01-22, 19:03
No, she didn't own that at least I don't think she did. What time were you there? I found out Hoover changed it's business ordinance for massage joints and they are all supposed to close at 8 now.I was there a little after 8. Thanks for the info. Went over the weekend and business as usual.

PilotCary
08-01-22, 19:58
What has been your go to since you black listed AMPs? I'm passing through town later this week and wanted to check out the area.

From the posts I'm reading it sounds like Birmingham is dead as far as HE goes.I have a few pay to play friends that I've met here locally and some out of town I visit when I travel for work. Some are known providers and others are regular females just wanting some extra funds.

CornCob7
08-04-22, 17:46
I don't think so.

Bully
08-08-22, 19:18
In light of the information that came out stating monkeypox can sometimes be transmitted through bedding, towels, etc. , I wanted to remind folks that most AMPs don't change the sheets between clients. It was gross before, but could be a health issue now. I'd suggest insisting the sheets be changed in front of you when you arrive.

Medical Mal
08-08-22, 19:57
Supposed to be in florence area / muscle shoals area.

Goes by Kacey.

HayesWW
08-16-22, 19:06
Is Pam still in the area? I'll be in Hoover this week and haven't seen any recent post from her.

FMC777
08-17-22, 00:15
It's official. Lily's Massage just off 280 is closed.

AdamSmith69
08-17-22, 11:56
Is One Therapy worth a visit? Feel free to PM me.

Sillwmith11
08-17-22, 12:38
It's official. Lily's Massage just off 280 is closed.Where are the girls from Lilly and Angel? Has anyone seen them?

RigersHate
08-17-22, 13:33
It's official. Lily's Massage just off 280 is closed.Lily's other place anything to be had there.

AdamSmith69
08-17-22, 14:43
Anyone have any luck with Laci Brown? Worth is or no?

Bearya
08-17-22, 17:27
Stop at panda acupressure lady said Lucy was her name I exit; did I miss anything who else work there.

MassageMan44
08-18-22, 11:41
Lily's other place anything to be had there.What other place are you talking about? Angel? It's closed as well.

OldGenxer
08-19-22, 17:35
It's official. Lily's Massage just off 280 is closed.Was it raided / closed or just closed?

Goorou
08-19-22, 18:27
Was it raided / closed or just closed?No more Lisa.

OldGenxer
08-19-22, 20:18
No more Lisa.I'm so sorry to hear that. I had not wanted to reach out to anyone if it had been shut down.

Lisa was a sweetie.

WhiskleyRun
08-20-22, 14:49
I'm so sorry to hear that. I had not wanted to reach out to anyone if it had been shut down.

Lisa was a sweetie.Lisa at panda acupressure, she has disappeared, any information on her.

Bamaforplay
08-22-22, 13:52
I am a fan old the old school massage. I enjoy the table shower, the broken English, the rubdown, the negotiation at the flip, and the handjob at the end. I know there are some who want more, but One T offers exactly what I seek.

Mt first AMP experience was in Birmingham many years ago at Pine Tree, and then enjoyed a multitude of experiences in the AMPs in and around Atlanta, and this, my first visit to One T, checked all of my boxes. I had seen reviews before, but never made a stop until one afternoon last week. I will make time for a return visit soon. "Linda," a mid 40's cutie was a little flat-chested for the ultimate experience, but her hands and her attitude made sure that I got my $130 worth. She invited me back, and requested that I ask for her specifically, but on the way out I saw a girl in her late 20's that I would like to enjoy as well.

RigersHate
08-23-22, 22:19
What other place are you talking about? Angel? It's closed as well.Lily massage in Chelsea.

MassageMan44
08-24-22, 10:48
Lily massage in Chelsea.That place is owned by someone else and isn't connected to the other Lily.

CornCob7
08-25-22, 14:35
Anyone seen Lucy at Panda? What are your thoughts?DIY Joint.

BhamRebel
08-26-22, 09:22
I rarely go to the AMP's, and it's been a long time at that, but the recent reports here about multiple places closing and various owners or workers moving around have me confused. So are there any places in town right now where you can get a HE? Feel free to DM me with options. I work on 280 and would love to have a good place to go occasionally at lunch for a decent massage and release.

SRG1286
08-27-22, 09:30
Drove by angel yesterday back open. Wonder if lily on 280 is as well?

FMC777
08-27-22, 13:41
Drove by angel yesterday back open. Wonder if lily on 280 is as well?I'll go check Lily's later on.

Sillwmith11
08-28-22, 10:21
I'll go check Lily's later on.https://www.shelbycountyreporter.com/2022/07/19/scso-helps-with-human-trafficking-arrests-during-the-world-games/

MassageMan44
08-28-22, 17:53
https://www.shelbycountyreporter.com/2022/07/19/scso-helps-with-human-trafficking-arrests-during-the-world-games/I haven't been there in a couple of years but I'm pretty sure I will stay away from Angel.

FMC777
08-28-22, 23:42
https://www.shelbycountyreporter.com/2022/07/19/scso-helps-with-human-trafficking-arrests-during-the-world-games/Thanks for saving me a trip.

Kudzu Kid
08-29-22, 08:52
It seems Lily is closed for good. Talked to one of the girls who worked there. She had her state license pulled and is now back in New York.

Rtr2016
09-02-22, 14:56
Visited today. No complaints. Spectacular massage. Ask for Lucy.

MassageMan44
09-02-22, 19:21
Visited today. No complaints. Spectacular massage. Ask for Lucy.Which location? Hoover? Birmingham? Alabaster?

DuckHed
09-04-22, 12:46
Which location? Hoover? Birmingham? Alabaster?Lucy works out of the Hoover location. She is the sweet lady who manages the place.

CornCob7
09-04-22, 14:09
Lucy works out of the Hoover location. She is the sweet lady who manages the place.Panda acupressure Lucy is DIY and tip.

BulldogLoverr
09-04-22, 15:35
Lucy works out of the Hoover location. She is the sweet lady who manages the place.Went by yesterday afternoon at the Hoover location and girl said Lucy was on vacation and out of town. Girl said she had been gone since Friday morning.

Desperado12
09-05-22, 12:50
Has anyone visited One T lately? Last time I tried, Bobbi let me know upfront massage only. Feel free to pm me with the scoop and details on One T or any new places if any.

Kudzu Kid
09-07-22, 20:23
This is off the path for some in Birmingham, but submitted to the general knowledge bin in any event. New place in Decatur: Sun Spa Massage Therapy. They seem to be a spin off from SY Massage place across town on Highway 31. Located in a strip mall at 90X Wimberly Drive near Home Depot on the Beltway, sorta behind Starbucks and close to Golden Corral. I drew a Chinese girl named Linda. Kinda cute. 40's. Wore a mask to begin with, but took it off later. Massage was pretty fair, with a wee bit of tease, which was unexpected, but encouraged. The South rose again, but to my distress, it was not handily defeated. Linda was mostly casual about nudity, but discouraged even DIY, maybe because it was a new place. Of course YMMV. One of the better aspects is they offer a body scrub on a new table shower for an extra charge. That was quite nice. Might try again, especially if they loosen up a bit. They've only been open a few days. SY, by the way, is DIY only.

Here's a tip that always gets me a smile and sometimes a giggle from the Chinese girls. "Thank You" in Chinese sounds like "shin shin knee". The girls seem to appreciate it when you take the time to learn that simple phrase.

RaulJulia
09-08-22, 05:02
I rarely go to the AMP's, and it's been a long time at that, but the recent reports here about multiple places closing and various owners or workers moving around have me confused. So are there any places in town right now where you can get a HE? Feel free to DM me with options. I work on 280 and would love to have a good place to go occasionally at lunch for a decent massage and release.Hello Gents,

I'll be visiting your fine city near the end of this month and am wondering the same thing as BhamRebel. I was going to ask what's the best option for a massage with HE, but seems I may need to ask are there any options. Don't want to waste my time or money with a DIY place. Appreciate any info offered. Feel free to DM me if preferred. Thanks.

ARandyGuy
09-08-22, 17:30
I had a nice relaxing massage with Linda at one T. Nicely made up reasonably attractive middle aged Korean.

Pm If you have any information on the others. I'll be glad to share my experience.

FMC777
09-09-22, 18:51
Does anyone know if Pam in Hoover off of Lorna Rd is still in Business?

Alamassage1
09-10-22, 08:29
I have been trying to help this young lady get started on the business. She is having a hard time and needs extra cash to live on and I have offered to promote her. I have told her how important it is to take care of clients, be kind and fair and basically be the opposite of every girl advertising online. Currently, she does not have an incall, but willing to travel to you. She is from Jasper, but willing to drive an hour or so. If you want her contact, please send a PM. If you see her, please be respectful and maybe we can have one good one out there. Thanks.

BabyFace123
09-11-22, 16:22
I have been trying to help this young lady get started on the business. She is having a hard time and needs extra cash to live on and I have offered to promote her. I have told her how important it is to take care of clients, be kind and fair and basically be the opposite of every girl advertising online. Currently, she does not have an incall, but willing to travel to you. She is from Jasper, but willing to drive an hour or so. If you want her contact, please send a PM. If you see her, please be respectful and maybe we can have one good one out there. Thanks.Do you have any pictures or at least stats? How does she get her name out there?

Xpensive27
09-11-22, 16:28
I have been trying to help this young lady get started on the business. She is having a hard time and needs extra cash to live on and I have offered to promote her. I have told her how important it is to take care of clients, be kind and fair and basically be the opposite of every girl advertising online. Currently, she does not have an incall, but willing to travel to you. She is from Jasper, but willing to drive an hour or so. If you want her contact, please send a PM. If you see her, please be respectful and maybe we can have one good one out there. Thanks.Interested. I'm not too far from Jasper. Appearance? Rates? Dm if you want.

AlfredeNewman4
09-12-22, 07:06
Shoot me her address and I'll treat her right. My old UTR moved to Decatur. Pics stats?

I have been trying to help this young lady get started on the business. She is having a hard time and needs extra cash to live on and I have offered to promote her. I have told her how important it is to take care of clients, be kind and fair and basically be the opposite of every girl advertising online. Currently, she does not have an incall, but willing to travel to you. She is from Jasper, but willing to drive an hour or so. If you want her contact, please send a PM. If you see her, please be respectful and maybe we can have one good one out there. Thanks.

ARandyGuy
09-12-22, 09:29
I can confirm that Bobbi has shut down all but an extremely limited menu. Either so she can have plausible deniability or anyone that offers extras is going rogue. Either way, be discreet because I think LEO activity in July spooked her greatly.

I had a nice relaxing massage with Linda at one T. Nicely made up reasonably attractive middle aged Korean.

Pm If you have any information on the others. I'll be glad to share my experience.

AGonzalez19
09-13-22, 12:56
What does it exactly mean when it's DIY in an AMP as in do they provide visual aid and tease a bit or just leave you there? I'm the kind of guy that doesn't mind teasing I quite enjoy it. Any answer would be appreciated or can PM me to be more discreet.

RealKjt4
09-13-22, 16:53
I can confirm that Bobbi has shut down all but an extremely limited menu. Either so she can have plausible deniability or anyone that offers extras is going rogue. Either way, be discreet because I think LEO activity in July spooked her greatly.I can confirm that for 160 plus house fee you can have anything you want. May not be what anyone else is looking for. But it suited me just fine.

QuietlyQuirky
09-15-22, 03:16
Does anyone know if Pam in Hoover off of Lorna Rd is still in Business?The last Time I saw her she was about to move to a new location not terribly far from that little studio she had. I assume she's around but I haven't reached out for a few months.

MichaelHawk1
09-16-22, 12:07
Does anyone know if Pam in Hoover off of Lorna Rd is still in Business?Looks like she just posted recently on adult search.

SilkMilkIs
09-17-22, 14:13
Doing some shopping tomorrow. Looks like this area is much more active than north Alabama.

Reading through recent posts. Looks like 1 T is the place to go?

MassageMan44
09-17-22, 15:15
Doing some shopping tomorrow. Looks like this area is much more active than north Alabama.

Reading through recent posts. Looks like 1 T is the place to go?You could try one of the Tru locations. Massage is a usually decent and usually a decent ending.

Desperado12
09-19-22, 13:24
Has anyone visited One T recently? Private message me with details. Thinking of trying.

CillBlinton
09-19-22, 16:52
This is off the path for some in Birmingham, but submitted to the general knowledge bin in any event. New place in Decatur: Sun Spa Massage Therapy. They seem to be a spin off from SY Massage place across town on Highway 31. Located in a strip mall at 90X Wimberly Drive near Home Depot on the Beltway, sorta behind Starbucks and close to Golden Corral. I drew a Chinese girl named Linda. Kinda cute. 40's. Wore a mask to begin with, but took it off later. Massage was pretty fair, with a wee bit of tease, which was unexpected, but encouraged. The South rose again, but to my distress, it was not handily defeated. Linda was mostly casual about nudity, but discouraged even DIY, maybe because it was a new place. Of course YMMV. One of the better aspects is they offer a body scrub on a new table shower for an extra charge. That was quite nice. Might try again, especially if they loosen up a bit. They've only been open a few days. SY, by the way, is DIY only.

Here's a tip that always gets me a smile and sometimes a giggle from the Chinese girls. "Thank You" in Chinese sounds like "shin shin knee". The girls seem to appreciate it when you take the time to learn that simple phrase.Sy was full menu the second time I went, but has been downgraded to DIY (partially) since, it also seems like you have even less on the menu with 4 hands unless you pay ungodly amounts of cash. Their model is now to tease and get you to pay upfront for things they aren't going to do.

I liked the place but it has become an utter waste since then.

SRG1286
09-19-22, 18:37
Visited today. Linda was very accommodating, I just didn't feel it. Wasted cash. They need some younger girls not as heavy.

TheMissinOreo
09-19-22, 19:37
So what places are left without going to Atlanta that are just like like 1 T.

EarnedIt45
09-19-22, 19:42
What does it exactly mean when it's DIY in an AMP as in do they provide visual aid and tease a bit or just leave you there? I'm the kind of guy that doesn't mind teasing I quite enjoy it. Any answer would be appreciated or can PM me to be more discreet.Not sure how it goes for others, but not worth the time or money for me. Happened to me once: there was a little teasing up until the flip, then she just pulled back and waited. I asked politely and she politely said sorry. I refused to do it. She finally relented and helped me, but I think that's cause she's done it with me before. Her top stayed on, no touching. And she said she couldn't do it anymore.

Seems like a number of these AMPs are tamping down their offerings. Here's hoping that's not the case or it's temporary. But for DIY, I'd rather stay home.

MassageMan44
09-21-22, 12:15
Visited today. No complaints. Spectacular massage. Ask for Lucy.Just saw this, there is another girl that works at Tru (they all move around to the 3 locations) who uses the name of Lucy. So there are 2 Lucy's (The owner and the other girl). Gotten a massage from the both and had a good ending.

SilkMilkIs
09-21-22, 22:25
You could try one of the Tru locations. Massage is a usually decent and usually a decent ending.That it was. 1 T was busy so went to the Tru location a few miles east.

I never ask for names; seems like I should.

Masseuse was wonderfully accommodating. Put what I get in north Alabama to shame.

The words of encouragement towards the end were delightfully awkward and cliche.

It was great. Would go again, and far more often, if it weren't such a time commitment.

Tea Tiime
09-21-22, 23:17
Just recently got interested in AMP's and am looking for advice. I'm college age and saw that some people may have been turned away bc of their age. From what I gathered it seems like T and Tru are my best options. PM's greatly appreciated.

Spencer1000
09-22-22, 10:03
The words of encouragement towards the end were delightfully awkward and cliche.

Ha! Yes. They definitely are. A little distracting imo. But who am I to mess with tradition!

CornCob7
09-22-22, 14:55
Just saw this, there is another girl that works at Tru (they all move around to the 3 locations) who uses the name of Lucy. So there are 2 Lucy's (The owner and the other girl). Gotten a massage from the both and had a good ending.Lucy at Panda acupressure.

MassageMan44
09-22-22, 20:57
Lucy at Panda acupressure.Not talking about Panda. We are talking about the Lucys that work at Tru.

CornCob7
09-23-22, 16:46
Not talking about Panda. We are talking about the Lucys that work at Tru.This same white guy travel with 1 of them Tru Hoover, Tru Alabaster was seen.

BulldogLoverr
09-23-22, 19:17
This same white guy travel with 1 of them Tru Hoover, Tru Alabaster was seen.?Would someone translate that for me?

BobKnows
09-23-22, 19:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

RigersHate
09-24-22, 00:26
?Would someone translate that for me?Asian masseur do a better job translation to you.

Sike444
09-27-22, 14:03
Just recently got interested in AMP's and am looking for advice. I'm college age and saw that some people may have been turned away bc of their age. From what I gathered it seems like T and Tru are my best options. PM's greatly appreciated.Sooo yeah that was me, or at least one of the people that had issues with AMPs not accepting me because of my baby face. I'm around college age myself (mid 20's) and One T flat out refused service for me. I get why they do it but it's still annoying when you make a trip all the way out there and then nothing. I had to go to Tru on Lorna three times before they accepted me in. Tru in Alabaster has always been a success (when they're not busy, nowadays you have to schedule ahead) Angel Spa was meh, although others may have had different experiences. I'm going to try One T again but not very hopeful. Sorry for the late reply but hope this was a little insightful.

LeaGleEagle
09-28-22, 10:23
Sooo yeah that was me, or at least one of the people that had issues with AMPs not accepting me because of my baby face. I'm around college age myself (mid 20's) and One T flat out refused service for me. I get why they do it but it's still annoying when you make a trip all the way out there and then nothing. I had to go to Tru on Lorna three times before they accepted me in. Tru in Alabaster has always been a success (when they're not busy, nowadays you have to schedule ahead) Angel Spa was meh, although others may have had different experiences. I'm going to try One T again but not very hopeful. Sorry for the late reply but hope this was a little insightful.I just moved back to the area and haven't posted for a really long time. I used to be friends with a couple of girls that worked in local shops they have all moved on but they always told me that they were scared to take someone who looked young because of possible legal issues. I'm not familiar with any of the girls working around here now but it seems like the Tru locations are the place to go now. It used to be Lotus when I was here a couple of years ago. What's on the menu at Tru?

Alamassage1
09-29-22, 10:08
I have been trying to help this young lady get started on the business. She is having a hard time and needs extra cash to live on and I have offered to promote her. I have told her how important it is to take care of clients, be kind and fair and basically be the opposite of every girl advertising online. Currently, she does not have an incall, but willing to travel to you. She is from Jasper, but willing to drive an hour or so. If you want her contact, please send a PM. If you see her, please be respectful and maybe we can have one good one out there. Thanks.I have given her contact to many, but have no reports. Has anyone seen Eve?

EricLopez
09-30-22, 09:30
I'd texted her this morning. Trying to set something up. I'll post.

HighTower67
09-30-22, 13:13
Anyone tried this lady. Message price Is very reasonable but haven't been able to pull the trigger yet.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/alabama/birmingham/93769839

Bridge10
09-30-22, 21:55
Anything going on there?

Desperado12
09-30-22, 22:16
Has anyone been to One T recently? Any new girls? If anyone has, private message me please?

LeaGleEagle
10-01-22, 18:11
That it was. 1 T was busy so went to the Tru location a few miles east.

I never ask for names; seems like I should.

Masseuse was wonderfully accommodating. Put what I get in north Alabama to shame.

It was great. Would go again, and far more often, if it weren't such a time commitment.Went last week and got a good massage with a good ending. Standard tip and I left happy. The place has a sketchy feel to it so is more available as they get to know you?

DougFunny
10-03-22, 11:23
Anything going on there?I think it was discussed on here months back. Just looking at their website, it looks to be 1000% legit. But it does beg the question as to why it's appeared here twice now. Was there anything in particular that made you think otherwise? Genuinely curious.

BamaHobbist
10-03-22, 11:38
I can confirm that for 160 plus house fee you can have anything you want. May not be what anyone else is looking for. But it suited me just fine.Yep, never been a problem for me at T only I give 150 plus house money and enjoy full menu.

RubeTheNube
10-03-22, 14:53
I have given her contact to many, but have no reports. Has anyone seen Eve?I have been messaging with Eve quite a bit over the past several weeks. She has been going through a really rough patch and is basically homeless at this point. I haven't had the opportunity to host her and she has only had a place to host for a night or two.

I honestly haven't had the heart to even broach getting together as she is in such a rough place. I would love to get her a room for a few days and then pay her a visit. I really want to get over there soon!

Cheers,

RTN.

WalkMan22
10-04-22, 08:49
I have given her contact to many, but have no reports. Has anyone seen Eve?PM me her contact info.

Fab1692
10-05-22, 16:19
Which tru location is the best.

LeaGleEagle
10-05-22, 19:42
Which tru location is the best.I have been to 2 of them so far Dogtrack and Lorna Rd. Left happy both places I haven't been to Alabaster yet. If there is the possibility of something besides a good ending it would probably be at the Dogtrack location. Just a hunch because I haven't been to them all or repeated at any of them yet.

CornCob7
10-06-22, 17:15
I have been to 2 of them so far Dogtrack and Lorna Rd. Left happy both places I haven't been to Alabaster yet. If there is the possibility of something besides a good ending it would probably be at the Dogtrack location. Just a hunch because I haven't been to them all or repeated at any of them yet.All 3 about the same.

RubSkr1739
10-07-22, 17:39
Has anyone been back to Angel spa since they closed for a bit? Is it under new management or is it still the same owner?

Moe Cowbell
10-07-22, 21:37
All 3 about the same.Do they all have the hands-off policy?

MassageMan44
10-08-22, 00:56
Do they all have the hands-off policy?It probably just depends on the situation and the girl, I have gotten pretty "friendly " with a couple of girls in the past.