PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

DuckHed
07-16-17, 08:30
Pictures look to good to be true.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss/16124183I'm curious too. Quoted me 150 for 1 hr. But a red flag for me when she said 50 more for topless.

Member #5571
07-17-17, 06:06
I'm curious too. Quoted me 150 for 1 hr. But a red flag for me when she said 50 more for topless.Same thing with me, she quoted me 150 for 1 hr and mentioned 50 more for topless. I guess she is paying for the enhancements by charging the 50 extra. She said those are her real pictures and her face looks even better.

Anyone else PM me please.

AUTiger1957
07-17-17, 19:47
Googling gmher number comes up w a fitness place and says moved from California on webpage so it's prob her there are pics on page also.

Here's another link.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/1710926

MassageMike
07-19-17, 16:25
Will be in Birmingham area and looking for a good AMP for massage with table shower. Leaving happy would be a plus. Any recommendations?

M. M.

MammieJammer
07-19-17, 21:30
Will be in Birmingham area and looking for a good AMP for massage with table shower. Leaving happy would be a plus. Any recommendations?

M. M.Hey Mike there are probably several places in town that you can get a decent massage for a decent price however if you're looking for an honest to God Asian massage parlor in the old tried-and-true sense of the word it's a desert here I'm going to repost a comment that I made a while back so you won't have to dig around in the Forum to find it but this is actually the state of things in Alabama and particularly in Birmingham and surrounding areas.

It's been discussed in this forum quite a bit but basically in Alabama and especially the Birmingham and surrounding area they are no Asian massage parlors that deliver service in the traditional and expected way. If you're looking for something like that you have to go to Atlanta or maybe Nashville or Memphis will be the closest places. They are absolutely zero massage parlors that give you what you used to be accustomed to in the old days it's a scam it's a new thing and even in places like Atlanta these types of places are popping up they promise you a happy ending and full service and that's the big hook in their ads which seem very erotic but the reality is they give you nothing for your money sometimes not even a decent massage. They're only a couple places in Birmingham where real erotic services are available one of those the staff is quite old and unattractive and overpriced the other one the staff is a bit more attractive but for the amount of money that you will spend there you can have a full hour with a really beautiful girl off of P411 literally in this place $300 will probably not get you everything you want. If people would quit patronizing these tease jobs and fake parlors then they go away because they would be getting no clientele but people keep getting suckered in with the promise of something that's never going to happen just thought you should know if you haven't figured it out already. MJ.

DuckHed
07-19-17, 22:56

M. M.Yeah not in Bham. Keep driving to Atlanta where you can find several of what you're looking for!

TideLover
07-19-17, 23:07
Pictures look to good to be true.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss/16124183Link is dead. If it's one I'm thinking about. I saw her before moving to California. She said she'll be back from time to time. She's smoking hot blonde with big tits. However, Massage was 5/10 and had to beg to leave happy. Too rich for my liking.

MassageMike
07-20-17, 18:56
Hey Mike there are probably several places in town that you can get a decent massage for a decent price however if you're looking for an honest to God Asian massage parlor in the old tried-and-true sense of the word it's a desert here I'm going to repost a comment that I made a while back so you won't have to dig around in the Forum to find it but this is actually the state of things in Alabama and particularly in Birmingham and surrounding areas.

It's been discussed in this forum quite a bit but basically in Alabama and especially the Birmingham and surrounding area they are no Asian massage parlors that deliver service in the traditional and expected way. If you're looking for something like that you have to go to Atlanta or maybe Nashville or Memphis will be the closest places. They are absolutely zero massage parlors that give you what you used to be accustomed to in the old days it's a scam it's a new thing and even in places like Atlanta these types of places are popping up they promise you a happy ending and full service and that's the big hook in their ads which seem very erotic but the reality is they give you nothing for your money sometimes not even a decent massage. They're only a couple places in Birmingham where real erotic services are available one of those the staff is quite old and unattractive and overpriced the other one the staff is a bit more attractive but for the amount of money that you will spend there you can have a full hour with a really beautiful girl off of P411 literally in this place $300 will probably not get you everything you want. If people would quit patronizing these tease jobs and fake parlors then they go away because they would be getting no clientele but people keep getting suckered in with the promise of something that's never going to happen just thought you should know if you haven't figured it out already. MJ.Yeah, I kinda figured that was the current climate. Last time I was there there was a new place that had just opened up in a strip center. I got mamasan and got an excellent table shower. At the end of a terrible massage she was ready to wrap things up and asked "Finished?" I said "finish" and guided her hand. She put her finger to her lips and said whispered "Shhhh, walls don't go to top. " and proceeded to give an 8/10 HE with oil. Didn't even ask for a tip! This was a couple of years ago so I would guess the place has closed by now. They had two younger girls that were very attractive but I assume no extras were to be had there. I have been extremely lucky with the parlors in Atlanta. You are right that it is probably worth the trip up I-20.

M. M.

DuckHed
07-20-17, 19:54
Link is dead. If it's one I'm thinking about. I saw her before moving to California. She said she'll be back from time to time. She's smoking hot blonde with big tits. However, Massage was 5/10 and had to beg to leave happy. Too rich for my liking.How old was she. The other links tied to her phone number have pics of her. She apears to be in her 40's.

Member #5571
07-22-17, 09:21
Here's another link.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/1710926Not sure what to think on this one, she told me she averaged 6 to 10 clients a day and was booked for a solid week. Booked appointment for a Sunday, then she called and cancelled and suggested another time. Making some fat money at her prices, nothing wrong with that, just feel she is trying to dominate our area to her liking. J / S.

Just when I thought we might be seeing some light here in the ham.

TideLover
07-22-17, 14:17
How old was she. The other links tied to her phone number have pics of her. She apears to be in her 40's.Late 40's I believe, she definitely well kept for her age. I believe she use to do personal training from her home in Vestavia. Think she had recently went through a divorce and sold her house. She got a job in nutritional sales which it out of California.

DuckHed
07-23-17, 10:10
Late 40's I believe, she definitely well kept for her age. I believe she use to do personal training from her home in Vestavia. Think she had recently went through a divorce and sold her house. She got a job in nutritional sales which it out of California.Hey thanks.

I asked her bluntly if HE is included and in what form. She just said " no but maybe". She also said she's leaving town soon.

I normally don't like to ask for details on the phone but in her case I did.

All signs point to a high priced disappointment. I'll pass.

Slska20
07-23-17, 11:39
I went to Ocean a few weeks ago and got the full service. Play it cool and the same can happen to you. 160 total.

TtheBigMan
07-23-17, 22:52
Don't go see the Asain in Homewood no nuru no body slide no massage just straight to it and she's bait and switch.

Member #5571
07-24-17, 07:43
Don't go see the Asain in Homewood no nuru no body slide no massage just straight to it and she's bait and switch.I haven't seen an Asian yet that wasn't bait and switch.

TtheBigMan
07-24-17, 12:43
It is if it's not the girl in the pics.

MammieJammer
07-24-17, 22:24
Don't go see the Asain in Homewood no nuru no body slide no massage just straight to it and she's bait and switch.These Asian girls that do solo ads never use real pictures. Was she at least cute and was the service any good? What was on her menu if you don't mind saying? MJ.

TtheBigMan
07-25-17, 09:28
Not cute and in her late 40's full service BBBJ but not good looking but no massage of any type.

MammieJammer
07-25-17, 16:45
Not cute and in her late 40's full service BBBJ but not good looking but no massage of any type.Thank you Big that's sort of been my experience most of the time when I see a solo Asian provider. Sometimes it's several girls traveling in a pack with a Handler and you just get whoever is free when you get there. Once in awhile you get a cutie but not very often. Thanks for replying. MJ.

AMP100
08-11-17, 13:49
Any Intel on Knead? I searched and found nothing. Wondering if that should be my sign.

Member #5802
08-11-17, 17:32
I haven't seen an Asian yet that wasn't bait and switch.The next time I see an Asian using a real pic will be my first time in 18 years of mongering.

DuckHed
08-11-17, 17:55
Any Intel on Knead? I searched and found nothing. Wondering if that should be my sign.The lead lady there gives a good massage but that's about it. Totally legit.

DuckHed
08-11-17, 18:08
Went to Lily spa the other night for an hour massage. Older Asian lady but cute and obviously by herself. During the massage, she left 3 times to greet people as they came in so the rush was on to get me out of there. After 45 minutes she said that's it, you can get dressed now. She stayed in the room to collect. Gave her $45 for the massage. She counted it and said not enough, it's 60. I said 60 is for 60 minutes, I got less than 45. I left with her giving me an ugly look.

SundanceKid
08-12-17, 17:03
Went to Lily spa the other night for an hour massage. Older Asian lady but cute and obviously by herself. During the massage, she left 3 times to greet people as they came in so the rush was on to get me out of there. After 45 minutes she said that's it, you can get dressed now. She stayed in the room to collect. Gave her $45 for the massage. She counted it and said not enough, it's 60. I said 60 is for 60 minutes, I got less than 45. I left with her giving me an ugly look.I had the same thing happen. A lot of interuptions. I did get a HJ but I will not return.

AMP100
08-12-17, 18:39
The lead lady there gives a good massage but that's about it. Totally legit.Thanks. I will wait until I get back to Atlanta.

Member #5571
08-13-17, 08:49
I had the same thing happen. A lot of interuptions. I did get a HJ but I will not return.Same with me, won't go back and she gave me the impression she hates her job. Kinda copped an attitude when quoting the menu. Not friendly at all.

CrazyTown
08-13-17, 21:51
Awesome! Exactly right. I pay for 60 minutes not 40. Frustrating to have them constantly leaving the room. The last time I went, they tried to shoo me out the door at minute 30 because another customer came in. Haven't been back.

Went to Lily spa the other night for an hour massage. Older Asian lady but cute and obviously by herself. During the massage, she left 3 times to greet people as they came in so the rush was on to get me out of there. After 45 minutes she said that's it, you can get dressed now. She stayed in the room to collect. Gave her $45 for the massage. She counted it and said not enough, it's 60. I said 60 is for 60 minutes, I got less than 45. I left with her giving me an ugly look.

DuckHed
08-14-17, 19:55
Went to kung fu. Was led by a little Asian cutie to a clean room. I asked for 1 hr hard massage. She started out by walking on my back. It felt good. Massage was better than average. Everything was good until she proceeded with feather touching my back. I'm thinking maybe it's my lucky day but after the flip nothing extra to be had. On my way out I handed her 65 in exchange for a bottle of water. She counted it and showed me the 5 dollar bill asking me why no tip. I said yes 5. She said she worked hard. I told her I worked hard for that money too. Took the 5 dollar bill and left. I think she cussed me out in Chinese but I didn't give a shit. The thing is I had no problem with just a good massage which I got but don't tease me, get me excited then ask me to leave with blue balls and expect extra money.

TideLover
08-15-17, 22:41
Went to kung fu. Was led by a little Asian cutie to a clean room. I asked for 1 hr hard massage. She started out by walking on my back. It felt good. Massage was better than average. Everything was good until she proceeded with feather touching my back. I'm thinking maybe it's my lucky day but after the flip nothing extra to be had. On my way out I handed her 65 in exchange for a bottle of water. She counted it and showed me the 5 dollar bill asking me why no tip. I said yes 5. She said she worked hard. I told her I worked hard for that money too. Took the 5 dollar bill and left. I think she cussed me out in Chinese but I didn't give a shit. The thing is I had no problem with just a good massage which I got but don't tease me, get me excited then ask me to leave with blue balls and expect extra money.Same happened to me at Panda a while back.

SpideyMan
08-15-17, 23:23
Okay, I've been trolling these forums for a couple of years every now and then just to see what's going on. I've mostly tried to do all this on my own. So I used to go to Ocean every now and then a couple of years ago, I decided to again tonight. This was a major mistake on my part. They've completely changed, when I got into the room the girl kept changing prices then told me table shower was included and then told me that the table shower was an extra $80. I had to pay for the girl at $80, and then the massage at $40. She even had me pay up front, then started with the HJ. So confused by that, and then I only received a 15-minute massage. I feel so completely ripped off and it is pretty much my fault.

CrazyTown
08-16-17, 18:57
Thanks for the info. Sorry you got burned.

Okay, I've been trolling these forums for a couple of years every now and then just to see what's going on. I've mostly tried to do all this on my own. So I used to go to Ocean every now and then a couple of years ago, I decided to again tonight. This was a major mistake on my part. They've completely changed, when I got into the room the girl kept changing prices then told me table shower was included and then told me that the table shower was an extra $80. I had to pay for the girl at $80, and then the massage at $40. She even had me pay up front, then started with the HJ. So confused by that, and then I only received a 15-minute massage. I feel so completely ripped off and it is pretty much my fault.

IAmAmazing
08-17-17, 22:00
Okay, I've been trolling these forums for a couple of years every now and then just to see what's going on. I've mostly tried to do all this on my own. So I used to go to Ocean every now and then a couple of years ago, I decided to again tonight. This was a major mistake on my part. They've completely changed, when I got into the room the girl kept changing prices then told me table shower was included and then told me that the table shower was an extra $80. I had to pay for the girl at $80, and then the massage at $40. She even had me pay up front, then started with the HJ. So confused by that, and then I only received a 15-minute massage. I feel so completely ripped off and it is pretty much my fault.Ocean Spa is a FULL SERVICE "massage parlor". You should be able to tell because it's totally different from a typical massage parlor. There's tons of security features, there's a lock on the door entering into the back area and you can't see beyond the reception area. The rooms are really dark. They don't actually do real massages at these types of parlors. The 'hourly' price is really just a deception. The girl will usually get topless and let you touch her. They will rush the experience to make it as short as possible and when you orgasm, they will clean you up and send you out the door. HJs are usually around 160 and full sex is 200. It's the same at the AMPs in Atlanta and other places. They all look and operate the same way, mostly run by Koreans.

Legit massage parlors don't work that way, and if you do get extras, they will expect you to tip more.

IAmAmazing
08-17-17, 22:03
Went to kung fu. Was led by a little Asian cutie to a clean room. I asked for 1 hr hard massage. She started out by walking on my back. It felt good. Massage was better than average. Everything was good until she proceeded with feather touching my back. I'm thinking maybe it's my lucky day but after the flip nothing extra to be had. On my way out I handed her 65 in exchange for a bottle of water. She counted it and showed me the 5 dollar bill asking me why no tip. I said yes 5. She said she worked hard. I told her I worked hard for that money too. Took the 5 dollar bill and left. I think she cussed me out in Chinese but I didn't give a shit. The thing is I had no problem with just a good massage which I got but don't tease me, get me excited then ask me to leave with blue balls and expect extra money.I have gotten a DIY at the end of 3/4 massages I had at Kung Fu. They do expect a $30 tip. So for an hour massage, they will ask for $90. This is common for all the AMPs in the area.

Member #5571
08-18-17, 06:24
I have gotten a DIY at the end of 3/4 massages I had at Kung Fu. They do expect a $30 tip. So for an hour massage, they will ask for $90. This is common for all the AMPs in the area.My question is why pay $90 for a DIY HJ? The girls usually get half of the normal $60 then you give here another $30, so in turn she makes $60 per hour for jerking guys off all day. As long we continue to pay for the non-sense DIY's they will continue to charge and not offer any other extras. Yeah it's cool to have the girl play around with your balls and ass while you DIY, I'm not saying I haven't given in before. For $90 you can get allot more, damn sure not a DIY. We are allowing them to control it.

DuckHed
08-19-17, 07:42
I have gotten a DIY at the end of 3/4 massages I had at Kung Fu. They do expect a $30 tip. So for an hour massage, they will ask for $90. This is common for all the AMPs in the area.The way I look at it is that tip is for a good massage, 10 to 15% making $10 a good tip. Extra money is only for extra service which DIY is not. Of course they expect or want more money but they will not get it from me!

Wiregrass
08-19-17, 13:07
The way I look at it is I go in expecting a good massage, that's what the house fee is for. Tips go to the offending hand, their choice.

IAmAmazing
08-19-17, 20:49
My question is why pay $90 for a DIY HJ? The girls usually get half of the normal $60 then you give here another $30, so in turn she makes $60 per hour for jerking guys off all day. As long we continue to pay for the non-sense DIY's they will continue to charge and not offer any other extras. Yeah it's cool to have the girl play around with your balls and ass while you DIY, I'm not saying I haven't given in before. For $90 you can get allot more, damn sure not a DIY. We are allowing them to control it.I went to Sunny Acuwell for my first massage. The first thing I noticed were the signs that said not to ask for sexual services. They make you prepay and pre-tip for the massage. They also show you a chart with the average tip amounts. I knew it was going to be a vanilla massage but I wanted it anyway. The girl did a GREAT full body massage. At the end she started rubbing my inner thighs then finally removed the sheet and looked at my dick and said "Done!" then started to leave. When she got to the door she told me to not rush take all the time I wanted getting "dressed". I'm guessing you negotiate your ending with your tip? Indirect but I guess they figure it will keep the cops off.

Member #5571
08-20-17, 10:54
I went to Sunny Acuwell for my first massage. The first thing I noticed were the signs that said not to ask for sexual services. They make you prepay and pre-tip for the massage. They also show you a chart with the average tip amounts. I knew it was going to be a vanilla massage but I wanted it anyway. The girl did a GREAT full body massage. At the end she started rubbing my inner thighs then finally removed the sheet and looked at my dick and said "Done!" then started to leave. When she got to the door she told me to not rush take all the time I wanted getting "dressed". I'm guessing you negotiate your ending with your tip? Indirect but I guess they figure it will keep the cops off.I have visited Sunny several times, excellent massage! Never a hint of extras, after getting to know one of the girls, the tiny boss at front that takes your money is strict like no other. One thing I bet you didn't notice! They have peep holes in each door of each room that can view the room from the hallway. The girls are being watched. They are a legit massage parlor, I can say the massages I have had there are always awesome, but expect nothing else going in.

DuckHed
08-20-17, 13:56
I went to Sunny Acuwell for my first massage. The first thing I noticed were the signs that said not to ask for sexual services. They make you prepay and pre-tip for the massage. They also show you a chart with the average tip amounts. I knew it was going to be a vanilla massage but I wanted it anyway. The girl did a GREAT full body massage. At the end she started rubbing my inner thighs then finally removed the sheet and looked at my dick and said "Done!" then started to leave. When she got to the door she told me to not rush take all the time I wanted getting "dressed". I'm guessing you negotiate your ending with your tip? Indirect but I guess they figure it will keep the cops off.I've been there several times using their coupon, $45 for 1 hr massage. Not a bad deal at all and the massage was always decent and never rushed. But every time I got an older lady and not so easy on the eyes. And never any extras and was also told that that they do not do that. Absolutely NOT.

There was a cute petite young lady there who I believe was the manager. I was greeted by her every time. I wonder if she gives massages too. I think she does but not sure.

Each visit I was asked for the house fee up front and gave tip at the end. I wonder what they consider average tip now. I gave $15 tip each time. They seemed ok I thought.

IAmAmazing
08-21-17, 19:34
Has anyone had any experience with Angel Spa or Koeing Wellness in Hoover.

LeaGleEagle
08-22-17, 14:46
Has anyone had any experience with Angel Spa or Koeing Wellness in Hoover.Pretty much the same as Sunny you have to go to Atlanta if you want a real Asian massage parlor.

AnotherBamaFan
08-22-17, 19:39
I saw this ad on BP. Anyone know anything about it? Positive experiences?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-massuse-new-manager-205-240-8428/16957827

IAmAmazing
08-22-17, 20:56
Pretty much the same as Sunny you have to go to Atlanta if you want a real Asian massage parlor.Actually Ocean Spa does offer full service but I don't really want to go there. I just want a decent massage with a basic HE, no full service.

CrazyTown
08-23-17, 15:48
I have not tried the place. It has been reviewed in the past. Legit. Give it a try.

I saw this ad on BP. Anyone know anything about it? Positive experiences?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-massuse-new-manager-205-240-8428/16957827

MammieJammer
08-23-17, 22:45
You absolutely fucking have to see this. I'm alternately laughing my ass off and gagging holy moly I can't believe this freaking ad. MJ.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/anna-nixki-mae/23089623

AnotherBamaFan
08-23-17, 23:43
Has anyone had any experience with either of these two? The second one had a very nice looking website.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-nikki-relieve-your-stress/17429946

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-body-perfect-breasts-and-full-of-energy/19286393

CrazyTown
08-24-17, 11:18
She says she is fun. Thinking padded room sort of fun. Wow is all I can say.

Bet somebody has seen her!

You absolutely fucking have to see this. I'm alternately laughing my ass off and gagging holy moly I can't believe this freaking ad. MJ.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/anna-nixki-mae/23089623

CrazyTown
08-24-17, 11:24
All have been reviewed here.

First is Nikki Ga Peach. Pros and cons. Bigger lady if you like that.

Other is Nikki Smith. She will be reviewed on BP. I have never seen her.

Not trying to be a jerk, I find I have different tastes so research is my friend. I have seen some girls people swear are gorgeous and I can't run out fast enough.

Hope it points you in the right direction.

Has anyone had any experience with either of these two? The second one had a very nice looking website.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-nikki-relieve-your-stress/17429946

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-body-perfect-breasts-and-full-of-energy/19286393

ImKul
08-24-17, 15:55
Went to kung fu. Was led by a little Asian cutie to a clean room. I asked for 1 hr hard massage. She started out by walking on my back. It felt good. Massage was better than average. Everything was good until she proceeded with feather touching my back. I'm thinking maybe it's my lucky day but after the flip nothing extra to be had. On my way out I handed her 65 in exchange for a bottle of water. She counted it and showed me the 5 dollar bill asking me why no tip. I said yes 5. She said she worked hard. I told her I worked hard for that money too. Took the 5 dollar bill and left. I think she cussed me out in Chinese but I didn't give a shit. The thing is I had no problem with just a good massage which I got but don't tease me, get me excited then ask me to leave with blue balls and expect extra money.I have enjoyed the excellent massages I have recieved from "Susan" at Kung Fu. All legit, but great massage. Although I recently moved to Pensacola, I periodically return to Birmingham and remain interested in good places there. In this regard, I have meant to try Panda in Homewood but haven't made it yet. Anyone had good or bad experience there?

MammieJammer
08-24-17, 16:06

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-body-perfect-breasts-and-full-of-energy/19286393I like yourself took a look at the second one's website and she seems very pricey to me for what amounts to just a glorified handjob. Plus she's a little long in the tooth and thick in the waist for my taste course we all like different stuff but I thought she was pretty expensive for what you got. MJ.

BootsyKrow
08-24-17, 17:29
I'm curious about this place too. Is it full service? How much should I be expecting to spend?

Mgh2323
08-24-17, 20:24
Tried to set up an appointment with the second one. She first told me that she had no appointments available for the day and time I requested. She suggested another day later in the week. That day got here and she emailed me and said she "decided not to work today" and wanted to know if I could reschedule for next week. I said ok, and we scheduled an appointment for this past Tuesday. She told me she would call me an hour ahead of the appointment to confirm, but I never heard from her, and she has not answered my emails since then. She has had a couple of good reviews on here recently but I'm just not sure at this point that it's worth the hassle.

In lieu of meeting with her, I actually did have my eye on the lady in the first ad. If you decide to TOFTT, I'd love to know how it goes.

DuckHed
08-24-17, 22:33

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/great-body-perfect-breasts-and-full-of-energy/19286393First one is Nikki Ga peach. She has been around for a long time. She is a big girl, older and not too attractive IMHO. Her massage, if you call it that, was one of the worst I have had. Just soft rub for the entire fucking time. She gets naked and rub her huge saggy tits all over you. She encourages touching her but I swear I couldn't. I couldn't wait till it was fucking over. At ending I had to close my eyes and picture some pretty girl in my head to be able to finish.

From her pics, 2nd one has to give me money. I can't believe what she is wanting!

Bhm Guy
08-25-17, 01:04
I have enjoyed the excellent massages I have recieved from "Susan" at Kung Fu. All legit, but great massage. Although I recently moved to Pensacola, I periodically return to Birmingham and remain interested in good places there. In this regard, I have meant to try Panda in Homewood but haven't made it yet. Anyone had good or bad experience there?I should have writtten above, "Panda doesn't suck, or give any kind of happiness at all". The massages were lame and they have the balls to expect tips for lousy, rushed service.

Member #5571
08-25-17, 06:21
First one is Nikki Ga peach. She has been around for a long time. She is a big girl, older and not too attractive IMHO. Her massage, if you call it that, was one of the worst I have had. Just soft rub for the entire fucking time. She gets naked and rub her huge saggy tits all over you. She encourages touching her but I swear I couldn't. I couldn't wait till it was fucking over. At ending I had to close my eyes and picture some pretty girl in my head to be able to finish.

From her pics, 2nd one has to give me money. I can't believe what she is wanting!I have visited both and you are correct. Nikkismith at $250 pretty face but that is it, body is nothing to write home about. Gapeach was all over a titty fuck. At the money we waste on trial and error. I appreciate the tips and comments from the boards and PM. Providers has to understand where we are also coming from.

Bully
08-25-17, 19:08
She is really good attitude, great massage but sadly nothing else, when to her place with bunch of money to offer (since I have good coments about her) she just do a good Asian style massage plus sexy huge ass and big tits, great view and nothing else I will be on the intend to pursue her.Not true about extras.

DuckHed
08-25-17, 22:39
Met up with Pam. She is a thick girl with huge ass. I mean huge! Face is ok though. To me she was not attractive. I'm not into bbw's so I kept my hands to myself. Massage quality was decent but not much teasing. After the flip HJ was offered however it was very mechanical. I didn't care for her place either. Didn't feel that clean. Once was enough for me.

TideLover
08-27-17, 20:42
This is about as dead as I've ever seen. Not only here but all over. I realize I've become selective as I've grown older but damn, when you can't find a decent massage and HJ worth going to. It's dead. Few months ago, I thought I found the unicorn, I kept her UTR and shared with a few friends. She was young, pretty, and a true LMT that would tease and deliver. Unfortunately, the FS paid more and she quit doing massages. Most of BP massage providers claim to give massage but you arrive and it's just a FS. If I want FS provider, I go and pick a fine ass which is the same rate as some of these others are advertising as Massage. Sorry for the rant but it's just awful out there and tired of wasting $ on shit service.

I mostly just enjoy getting a massage with a relief at the end.

Besides looking at CL, BP, ************, rubmap. Is there anywhere else they are advertising?

Seems like before BP killed the adult section, all the FS providers moved to the Massage section.

NilbogTwo
08-28-17, 12:55
I am looking for a place (or private provider) that gives an actual real massage, not just a half ass rub before getting on to the HE or FS. I would love if FS was an option but I am more in need of a real massage. Any recommendations?

Bully
08-28-17, 16:40
This is about as dead as I've ever seen. Not only here but all over. I realize I've become selective as I've grown older but damn, when you can't find a decent massage and HJ worth going to. It's dead. Few months ago, I thought I found the unicorn, I kept her UTR and shared with a few friends. She was young, pretty, and a true LMT that would tease and deliver. Unfortunately, the FS paid more and she quit doing massages. Most of BP massage providers claim to give massage but you arrive and it's just a FS. If I want FS provider, I go and pick a fine ass which is the same rate as some of these others are advertising as Massage. Sorry for the rant but it's just awful out there and tired of wasting $ on shit service.

Besides looking at CL, BP, ************, rubmap. Is there anywhere else they are advertising?

Seems like before BP killed the adult section, all the FS providers moved to the Massage section.Yeah, I know of the LMT of whom you speak. As wonderful as she is, she's priced me out.

Mooberz
08-28-17, 21:05
I am looking for a place (or private provider) that gives an actual real massage, not just a half ass rub before getting on to the HE or FS. I would love if FS was an option but I am more in need of a real massage. Any recommendations?They are called well trained wives. Outside f that not going to happen in the states.

Vscrtlvr
08-28-17, 21:50
Funny!! But true! I used to have one. LOL.

They are called well trained wives. Outside f that not going to happen in the states.

IAmAmazing
08-28-17, 22:08
I am looking for a place (or private provider) that gives an actual real massage, not just a half ass rub before getting on to the HE or FS. I would love if FS was an option but I am more in need of a real massage. Any recommendations?The closest thing I've ever gotten was a DIY HE after a legit massage. I think there might be a few in ATL. You got to check the boards to make sure cause a lot of them only do the half-assed massages then cum and go.

Serious69
08-30-17, 10:04

Seems like before BP killed the adult section, all the FS providers moved to the Massage section.I bet you're talking about LL? Really was a unicorn. Sounds like our taste and what we are looking for is very similar. I could care less about FS. Good massage w HE is all I care about. Tough to find these days.

CrazyTown
08-30-17, 18:54
Could not agree more! With everything. Wish the unicorn would have stayed a unicorn.

Seems like before BP killed the adult section, all the FS providers moved to the Massage section.

CrazyTown
08-30-17, 18:57
Almost impossible. I keep trying and they are all FS girls.

Out of desperation, tried this one. She SWORE it was massage. When I got there, FS.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/xxxxxxxsuper-sexy-body-rub-xxxxxxxxxx/23435138

I bet you're talking about LL? Really was a unicorn. Sounds like our taste and what we are looking for is very similar. I could care less about FS. Good massage w HE is all I care about. Tough to find these days.

TideLover
08-30-17, 22:10
I bet you're talking about LL? Really was a unicorn. Sounds like our taste and what we are looking for is very similar. I could care less about FS. Good massage w HE is all I care about. Tough to find these days.It was LL. If you just knew the whole story from me helping her get started to coaching her to what guys like. I'm disappointed the route she took. I wish we could find more like her. It's tough to find true massage therapist to let you leave happy.

Bully
08-31-17, 11:21
It was LL. If you just knew the whole story from me helping her get started to coaching her to what guys like. I'm disappointed the route she took. I wish we could find more like her. It's tough to find true massage therapist to let you leave happy.Yep. She swears she won't go down that road, but we all know how this saga usually ends. Either hardcore GPS or substance issues, or on rare occasions, both.

CrazyTown
08-31-17, 17:40
That is the sad thing. She is a very sweet girl but the road gets dark for most of these girls. We all tried to warn her.

Yep. She swears she won't go down that road, but we all know how this saga usually ends. Either hardcore GPS or substance issues, or on rare occasions, both.

Member #5571
09-06-17, 06:22
Anyone have any experience with Foot Acupressure in Hoover? Looks like they have one side of the business for feet and the other side for full body massages. PM is necessary please.

Good day folks!

MammieJammer
09-06-17, 10:38
It was LL. If you just knew the whole story from me helping her get started to coaching her to what guys like. I'm disappointed the route she took. I wish we could find more like her. It's tough to find true massage therapist to let you leave happy.You never know what is going on with a girl but Lauren has already raised her rates a bit plus it seems like she's very hard to get in contact with these days so it makes you wonder if there are already substance abuse issues or other things happening with her of a negative nature I hope not because she seemed like a very sweet girl. MJ.

CrazyTown
09-06-17, 20:18
I noticed her rates have kept rising. I still think she hit up some of us for our contacts and then went FS as soon as she could. No contact from her whatsoever any more. Sad.

You never know what is going on with a girl but Lauren has already raised her rates a bit plus it seems like she's very hard to get in contact with these days so it makes you wonder if there are already substance abuse issues or other things happening with her of a negative nature I hope not because she seemed like a very sweet girl. MJ.

TideLover
09-06-17, 23:12
You never know what is going on with a girl but Lauren has already raised her rates a bit plus it seems like she's very hard to get in contact with these days so it makes you wonder if there are already substance abuse issues or other things happening with her of a negative nature I hope not because she seemed like a very sweet girl. MJ.I think she's probably still running her Massage business plus she has trouble keeping child care.

DuckHed
09-07-17, 06:02
You never know what is going on with a girl but Lauren has already raised her rates a bit plus it seems like she's very hard to get in contact with these days so it makes you wonder if there are already substance abuse issues or other things happening with her of a negative nature I hope not because she seemed like a very sweet girl. MJ.I don't think there is any SA issues with her at all. She is a smart girl with a good head on her shoulders. I think she does FS for the money she needs and also she stays so damn horny all the time, LOL.

AlfredeNewman4
09-07-17, 06:59
Can someone forward me Lauren's contact info?

I don't think there is any SA issues with her at all. She is a smart girl with a good head on her shoulders. I think she does FS for the money she needs and also she stays so damn horny all the time, LOL.

CrazyTown
09-07-17, 09:06
She is on Eccie. Easy to find her there.

Can someone forward me Lauren's contact info?

MammieJammer
09-07-17, 09:22
Well busy or not there's professional and unprofessional in my opinion and I had arranged to meet up with her when I got back into town from a business trip and she was well aware that it would be 3 to 4 weeks before I would get back I was unsure because the company was unsure. But we talked about a lot of things and got quite familiar and she seem to be very comfortable and happy to see me but when I got back into town I tried on multiple occasions to get in touch with her and never got any response back so for me that's pretty inexcusable and if she begins to treat all of her clients that way it won't be long until she doesn't have any. For me that's really inexcusable Behavior especially for someone who's not a backpage girl and someone who's charging those kinds of prices. So one begins to wonder are there recreational issues or what's going on but it only takes a couple of seconds to send a text message in explanation even if she had decided for whatever reason she didn't want to see me she could simply say that straight up that in my mind would be a professional response instead of simply ignoring a potential client who could spend quite a bit of money with her I'm just saying. MJ.

Bully
09-07-17, 16:54
I think she's probably still running her Massage business plus she has trouble keeping child care.If I knew where it was, I wouldn't mind seeing her just for straight massage. I see someone anyway, and she'd certainly be better to look at, even if that was all it was.

CrazyTown
09-07-17, 19:38
My thoughts exactly. Just tell me to get lost but don't ignore my texts. No is not hard to say especially on text.

Well busy or not there's professional and unprofessional in my opinion and I had arranged to meet up with her when I got back into town from a business trip and she was well aware that it would be 3 to 4 weeks before I would get back I was unsure because the company was unsure. But we talked about a lot of things and got quite familiar and she seem to be very comfortable and happy to see me but when I got back into town I tried on multiple occasions to get in touch with her and never got any response back so for me that's pretty inexcusable and if she begins to treat all of her clients that way it won't be long until she doesn't have any. For me that's really inexcusable Behavior especially for someone who's not a backpage girl and someone who's charging those kinds of prices. So one begins to wonder are there recreational issues or what's going on but it only takes a couple of seconds to send a text message in explanation even if she had decided for whatever reason she didn't want to see me she could simply say that straight up that in my mind would be a professional response instead of simply ignoring a potential client who could spend quite a bit of money with her I'm just saying. MJ.

AlfredeNewman4
09-10-17, 21:38
Saw this sweet girl last Friday.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-to-escape-the-daily-hustle-and-bustle/24111642

She was amazing. Actually gave a VERY legitimate massage (I believe she is actually LMT). Spent at least an hour with her. NOT a clock watcher at all. Amazing body. Works out of her apt in Bessemer (not a bad area). Very clean and sweet. Met me outside and walked me in. Dressed in a cute dress. Made sure she was legit. Got down to the massage. She wore the cutest bra and panty set you have ever seen. Killer body. Very nice, nothing fake about her. Really make me feel comfortable. She will let you cater your massage to your needs and desires. She is NOT a full service provider! Again, she will cater to your needs (nude, non nude, leave happy or just a massage). I will repeat. Several times. LOL. A diamond in the rough. I felt great after leaving. And VERY happy.

Dirty30
09-11-17, 07:16
After a failed attempt with Carmin Lee last Friday I decided to roll the dice and try out Ocean. It's been a long time since I've been to this place, and it may be about the same time before I go back. Standard set up as with most "good" massage parlors, but here the HE starts at the beginning. Which I guess now is a HB. To me that takes out a lot of the fun such as the touching and teasing. I was looking for a good massage and a HE that day, but I was pretty let down with the massage part. The HE / HB part was on point. So I wasn't totally let down. You could say some parts had their ups. $$ for the hr. If any senior members want more details pm me.

Member #5609
09-11-17, 11:02
Well busy or not there's professional and unprofessional in my opinion and I had arranged to meet up with her when I got back into town from a business trip and she was well aware that it would be 3 to 4 weeks before I would get back I was unsure because the company was unsure. But we talked about a lot of things and got quite familiar and she seem to be very comfortable and happy to see me but when I got back into town I tried on multiple occasions to get in touch with her and never got any response back so for me that's pretty inexcusable and if she begins to treat all of her clients that way it won't be long until she doesn't have any. For me that's really inexcusable Behavior especially for someone who's not a backpage girl and someone who's charging those kinds of prices. So one begins to wonder are there recreational issues or what's going on but it only takes a couple of seconds to send a text message in explanation even if she had decided for whatever reason she didn't want to see me she could simply say that straight up that in my mind would be a professional response instead of simply ignoring a potential client who could spend quite a bit of money with her I'm just saying. MJ.This was a similar experience for me with Lauren. Made a first visit and had a fantastic time. I don't consider myself to be high maintenance and I'm pretty friendly and good company (I think? Anyway, after that, nothing. I'd be fine with a text saying "no" or "not taking anymore clients" or whatever. I can respect someone who decides they won't be able to see me again but I'd rather not have to find out by a couple weeks of unanswered messages.

Wiregrass
09-11-17, 14:54
" $$ for the hr. If any senior members want more details pm me. ".

$200 for an hour. It should have been all inclusive, with a young attendant and a nice table shower?

Dirty30
09-11-17, 15:17
" $$ for the hr. If any senior members want more details pm me. ".

$200 for an hour. It should have been all inclusive, with a young attendant and a nice table shower?It was CFS and table shower. Attendant was early 30's.

CrazyTown
09-11-17, 16:26
I have seen her a couple of times and agree, she is a sweet woman. Nice body and not in a sketchy part of Bessemer. I think the massage was decent. Definitely not FS and will not entertain FS. She is best thing we have going for the massage lovers.

Saw this sweet girl last Friday.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/need-to-escape-the-daily-hustle-and-bustle/24111642

She was amazing. Actually gave a VERY legitimate massage (I believe she is actually LMT). Spent at least an hour with her. NOT a clock watcher at all. Amazing body. Works out of her apt in Bessemer (not a bad area). Very clean and sweet. Met me outside and walked me in. Dressed in a cute dress. Made sure she was legit. Got down to the massage. She wore the cutest bra and panty set you have ever seen. Killer body. Very nice, nothing fake about her. Really make me feel comfortable. She will let you cater your massage to your needs and desires. She is NOT a full service provider! Again, she will cater to your needs (nude, non nude, leave happy or just a massage). I will repeat. Several times. LOL. A diamond in the rough. I felt great after leaving. And VERY happy.

AlfredeNewman4
09-11-17, 17:35
I totally agree. She makes it very clear that full service is not on the menu. But when she is naked she has a smokin hot body. Cute shaved kitty and natural breasts. Not fake crap.

I have seen her a couple of times and agree, she is a sweet woman. Nice body and not in a sketchy part of Bessemer. I think the massage was decent. Definitely not FS and will not entertain FS. She is best thing we have going for the massage lovers.

Almanac
09-11-17, 21:11
I totally agree. She makes it very clear that full service is not on the menu. But when she is naked she has a smokin hot body. Cute shaved kitty and natural breasts. Not fake crap.What did it set you back?

AlfredeNewman4
09-12-17, 07:34
A Franklin and a Jackson.

What did it set you back?

TideLover
09-13-17, 12:15
I went to visit her. She requested donation up front. I thought 120 was for an hour, wrong it was for the half.

The good: somewhat attractive, tight body, mosquito bite for tits and shaved kitty. Her nude doing Massages. Allow roaming just no FIV. Massage 6/10 on an actual Massage table.

The Bad: hard to get relaxed, thinking 120 for half was too high. No teasing whatsoever, her watching the clock.

The Ugly: my 30 minutes was cut short, to teasing and jumps right to HJ with a limp rod. Cheap public restroom paper towels for clean up and gobs of lotion not able to wipe off. I won't return.

CrazyTown
09-13-17, 16:36
I hate that. 120 for a half hour is nuts. Definitely not worth seeing again. Mine was 120 for an hour but not nude. That is crazy. I retract my statement, she is not the best thing we have going at those prices

I went to visit her. She requested donation up front. I thought 120 was for an hour, wrong it was for the half.

The good: somewhat attractive, tight body, mosquito bite for tits and shaved kitty. Her nude doing Massages. Allow roaming just no FIV. Massage 6/10 on an actual Massage table.

The Bad: hard to get relaxed, thinking 120 for half was too high. No teasing whatsoever, her watching the clock.

The Ugly: my 30 minutes was cut short, to teasing and jumps right to HJ with a limp rod. Cheap public restroom paper towels for clean up and gobs of lotion not able to wipe off. I won't return.

DuckHed
09-13-17, 17:58

The Ugly: my 30 minutes was cut short, to teasing and jumps right to HJ with a limp rod. Cheap public restroom paper towels for clean up and gobs of lotion not able to wipe off. I won't return.Thank you Tide. You just saved me 120 but mostly the disappointment to follow!

RockingPz
09-13-17, 18:54
Went to Kungfu today hoping to get lucky.

Sure I did. Because they were slow and no one there.

Got older lady. Amazing massage with lots of teasing and ball grazing. Helped me pop also.

Total 60 plus 20 tip.

MammieJammer
09-13-17, 20:17

The Ugly: my 30 minutes was cut short, to teasing and jumps right to HJ with a limp rod. Cheap public restroom paper towels for clean up and gobs of lotion not able to wipe off. I won't return.If I want some great whiskey I'll get a really nice single malt scotch. If I'm hot dry and thirsty then a glass of cold water does very nicely. I've never understood running good scotch with water I in other words for me personally the two don't go together although I know many people like that. It's kind of the same thing for me with massage and sex if my muscles are aching and I'm beat down from a hard session at the gym then I'll pay for a professional massage and get what I want. If I'm horny and looking for some hot ass girl to fuck and have her suck my dick then that's what I'll spend my money on. I guess what I'm saying is for me I just never got spending the amount of money that one has to spend on what more often than not is a poor massage and typically a handjob or really poor full service. I guess for me I'd rather spend my money on the thing that I'm really looking for rather than try to mix two things that typically don't work out so well. Course I know for certain that everybody likes different things but that's just my perspective for what it's worth. MJ.

Member #5571
09-13-17, 22:04

Got older lady. Amazing massage with lots of teasing and ball grazing. Helped me pop also.

Total 60 plus 20 tip.Guys continue to cater to the DIY non-sense, there was a good thread posted about that at one time. I be Damn if I pay $80 to have my balls played with and DIY. Hell I can do that for free at home!

J / S.

IAmAmazing
09-14-17, 07:07

Total 60 plus 20 tip.They're a pretty consistent DIY MP.

IAmAmazing
09-14-17, 07:09
Received a good massage from a really nice lady. 7/10 on appearance, 9/10 massage. No HE.

Wiregrass
09-14-17, 08:35
MJ, I believe it is possible to mix the two (not scotch), I go for the relaxing time. I also allow them the choice of tip / no tip.
Often I'll take the forgone tip and visit a second place where its repeated. On occasion I have even gone to a third place.

Under $200 for three hours relaxation / massage time before calling on Rosey Palm (and her daughters). No regrets here.

MammieJammer
09-14-17, 12:39
MJ, I believe it is possible to mix the two (not scotch), I go for the relaxing time. I also allow them the choice of tip / no tip.
Often I'll take the forgone tip and visit a second place where its repeated. On occasion I have even gone to a third place.

Under $200 for three hours relaxation / massage time before calling on Rosey Palm (and her daughters). No regrets here.I hear you brother as a dear friend of mine once said it's a good thing we don't all like the same things otherwise everybody would be fucking my old lady LOL. MJ.

TideLover
09-14-17, 13:10
If I want some great whiskey I'll get a really nice single malt scotch. If I'm hot dry and thirsty then a glass of cold water does very nicely. I've never understood running good scotch with water I in other words for me personally the two don't go together although I know many people like that. It's kind of the same thing for me with massage and sex if my muscles are aching and I'm beat down from a hard session at the gym then I'll pay for a professional massage and get what I want. If I'm horny and looking for some hot ass girl to fuck and have her suck my dick then that's what I'll spend my money on. I guess what I'm saying is for me I just never got spending the amount of money that one has to spend on what more often than not is a poor massage and typically a handjob or really poor full service. I guess for me I'd rather spend my money on the thing that I'm really looking for rather than try to mix two things that typically don't work out so well. Course I know for certain that everybody likes different things but that's just my perspective for what it's worth. MJ.MJ, I do agree in a sense. Sometimes I just need to kick myself in the balls after seeing how much $ I've blown. Back in the day we had the best of both worlds and many options to pick from. All the girls at HT, plus some independent ones. So mixing the two was good; I guess I got spoiled. I've taken many for the team and wasted plenty of $ too, guess why it's a hobby. Times are different, so are the rates. Occasionally we find something good, but unfortunately they don't seem to last. Their habit change or they get the GPS going. Like you said, everyone likes different things. The best we can do is share the good and the bad. Again it's just ones opinion.

TL.

AlfredeNewman4
09-14-17, 16:40
I just got through with a great session with her. She made her rates available up front and made no bones about it. I had to go for a 30 min due to my time restraint. She didn't rush with me at all and I left very happy. I found our time together to be very enjoyable.

I hate that. 120 for a half hour is nuts. Definitely not worth seeing again. Mine was 120 for an hour but not nude. That is crazy. I retract my statement, she is not the best thing we have going at those prices

Wiregrass
09-14-17, 21:00
I hear you brother as a dear friend of mine once said it's a good thing we don't all like the same things otherwise everybody would be fucking my old lady LOL. MJ.If she's available ...

JimBob69
09-17-17, 09:49
Anyone ever get anything be ideas DIY. Only visited one time had cute girl but could only get DIY. I shire would like to get any extras. Let me know please I will be back in Bhm in 2 days. You can PM me if you can. Thanks.

IAmAmazing
09-17-17, 21:37
Anyone ever get anything be ideas DIY. Only visited one time had cute girl but could only get DIY. I shire would like to get any extras. Let me know please I will be back in Bhm in 2 days. You can PM me if you can. Thanks.DIY is pretty much the standard in Bham unless you want full service.

JoeDeertay
09-21-17, 22:48
Went by there a few weeks ago to see what was up after seeing the ad on craigslist. It's ran by a woman that moved around from Foot to H Massage over the years. Horrible massages and no extras whatsoever. I got stuck with her at Foot years ago and then she was at H the last time I went and just turned around and left. She's a real ice queen, no funny business at all. Keeps you covered up the majority of the time. And where it's at, and with Trussville's finest not far and always looking to bust balls, I can assure you there's nothing to be had here.

IAmAmazing
09-24-17, 11:27
Went by there a few weeks ago to see what was up after seeing the ad on craigslist. It's ran by a woman that moved around from Foot to H Massage over the years. Horrible massages and no extras whatsoever. I got stuck with her at Foot years ago and then she was at H the last time I went and just turned around and left. She's a real ice queen, no funny business at all. Keeps you covered up the majority of the time. And where it's at, and with Trussville's finest not far and always looking to bust balls, I can assure you there's nothing to be had here.Does anybody know if the H Massage in Bham is connected to the one in Atlanta? I received the exact same treatment at the one in Atlanta that Joe did in Birmingham.

JoeDeertay
09-25-17, 08:19
I don't know but H here is connected to the Foot Accupressure in Hoover, and at one time some of the same people that owned Houliang in Vestavia. Now there has been a few times at Foot that a random girl would get weird, but not the norm.

Does anybody know if the H Massage in Bham is connected to the one in Atlanta? I received the exact same treatment at the one in Atlanta that Joe did in Birmingham.

Member #5609
09-25-17, 10:18
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-best-massage/19485113

This one seems unusual for some reason and maybe a provider with decent massage skills. Anyone have an opinion?

LeaGleEagle
09-25-17, 11:29
Has anyone been to the fairly new place in Alabaster? Tranquil Spa?

Member #5609
09-25-17, 11:39

This one seems unusual for some reason and maybe a provider with decent massage skills. Anyone have an opinion?

Bully
09-25-17, 18:27

This one seems unusual for some reason and maybe a provider with decent massage skills. Anyone have an opinion?Massage skills are fair to good, but HJ is mechanical. After a visit or 2, everything is on the table, if you are so inclined.

CrazyTown
09-25-17, 19:58
Pam is legit. If you go back a few pages, people have reviewed her. The cliff notes, nice boobs, huge butt, good massage, mechanical everything else.

i have not seen her in a good while. Feel like her skills have gone down hill. YMMV

NilbogTwo
09-25-17, 20:58
Pam is legit. If you go back a few pages, people have reviewed her. The cliff notes, nice boobs, huge butt, good massage, mechanical everything else.

i have not seen her in a good while. Feel like her skills have gone down hill. YMMVWhat are her ammenities?

TideLover
09-25-17, 21:41
What are her ammenities?She is or was a legit lmt,. I use to see her a chiropractors Office years ago. Big dds that she'll let you play with After she knows you. Massages use to be great but gave gone downhill over the years. Usually no teasing and very mechanical HJ.

Member #5609
09-26-17, 10:09
Thanks for the input ya'll. Went back and found older review entry about 3 or 4 pages back. Stopped reading at "BBW". Not my cup of tea.

FMG777
09-26-17, 12:11

This one seems unusual for some reason and maybe a provider with decent massage skills. Anyone have an opinion?She gives a great legit massage for about $95. I didn't like the location, but it has a private room. She is a legit business. Extras were not offered. I'm curious about her upgrade options.

JoeDeertay
09-26-17, 18:26
Where is she located?

She gives a great legit massage for about $95. I didn't like the location, but it has a private room. She is a legit business. Extras were not offered. I'm curious about her upgrade options.

Danuggla
09-26-17, 19:11
What happened to lotus?

Cotton1666
09-27-17, 10:00
What happened to lotus?I saw the proprietress at the sister spa, and she said they are moving again, but it is not ready yet. No other info, but I hope this is helpful.

BigBardok
09-27-17, 19:55
She gives a great legit massage for about $95. I didn't like the location, but it has a private room. She is a legit business. Extras were not offered. I'm curious about her upgrade options.The better question is. What did she look like.

BigBardok
09-27-17, 19:57
She gives a great legit massage for about $95. I didn't like the location, but it has a private room. She is a legit business. Extras were not offered. I'm curious about her upgrade options.Never mind, I scrolled down.

JoeDeertay
09-27-17, 21:39
Would love to know the reason for all the moves. Can't be location because she's had two of the best ones. She's need to to close down Angel. That place has had the same bulldog looking chick forever, and plus the place like shit.

I saw the proprietress at the sister spa, and she said they are moving again, but it is not ready yet. No other info, but I hope this is helpful.

GymGuy2016
09-28-17, 09:59
Anyone have any info on the massage parlor tucked in next to capt. Dees on hwy 11? Wasn't a name on it and looked very promising. It's attached to another business and can't see from the road.

JoeDeertay
09-28-17, 18:33
I reviewed it a few days ago.

Anyone have any info on the massage parlor tucked in next to capt. Dees on hwy 11? Wasn't a name on it and looked very promising. It's attached to another business and can't see from the road.

RidgeRacer
09-28-17, 18:53
I'm going to be in Birmingham for a few nights soon, can anyone recommend an independent provider who can do outcall to my hotel late at night? Just want a good massage with manual finish, nothing more than that.

Alternatively an AMP that's open late and in walking distance from downtown would work but I'd prefer the comfort of my hotelroom.

Thanks gents.

Member #5571
09-28-17, 21:31
Hey guys, anyone know if Tranquil Spa is under new ownership? Visited there when first opened, great massage from both ladies but no extras, at least not for me. They are now advertising on BP with sexy pictures! PM me.

JoeDeertay
09-28-17, 23:21
None of these women that advertise here, I wouldn't trust having them in my room. Or there's either for that matter. You're better off utilizing the complementary hotel lotion.

I'm going to be in Birmingham for a few nights soon, can anyone recommend an independent provider who can do outcall to my hotel late at night? Just want a good massage with manual finish, nothing more than that.

Alternatively an AMP that's open late and in walking distance from downtown would work but I'd prefer the comfort of my hotelroom.

Thanks gents.

IAmAmazing
09-29-17, 11:05
Are there any NON Asian massage parlors in the birmingham area that charge less than $80 an hour? (no extras).

NilbogTwo
09-29-17, 12:56
None of these women that advertise here, I wouldn't trust having them in my room. Or there's either for that matter. You're better off utilizing the complementary hotel lotion.I am not sure if Cali does out call but she does a pretty good massage. Se is a very sweet girl and I would feel comfortable with her in my room.

JoeDeertay
09-29-17, 17:15
Those pictures are just a way to lure chumps to go there. They are standard ones they use for half the massage parlors in the USA My guess is their not getting much business and are trying anyway they can to drum it up. I can assure you nothing is coming from it.

Hey guys, anyone know if Tranquil Spa is under new ownership? Visited there when first opened, great massage from both ladies but no extras, at least not for me. They are now advertising on BP with sexy pictures! PM me.

Member #5571
09-29-17, 21:59
Ok took the plunge and visited Tranquil. Same ol shit, tease you till your balls are blue, even after a kickass offer was told we don't do that here. SO, the BP ad they just put out is BS. Also she got pissed with a $10 tip. Don't advertise one thing and BS another.

MammieJammer
09-30-17, 06:37
Those pictures are just a way to lure chumps to go there. They are standard ones they use for half the massage parlors in the USA My guess is their not getting much business and are trying anyway they can to drum it up. I can assure you nothing is coming from it.When it comes to Asian ads the pictures are never and I mean never the girl that will show up. It's all just a lure. And when it comes to the spas every single time you read the ad it's either grand opening or Under New Management when in reality it's the same old shit every time for the most part these days in Alabama it's a tease at the very best or some girl sneaking around on her own that may give you a handy for an inflated price so totally not worth the money. If you're looking for the real thing like in the Good Ole days it's a trip to Atlanta. MJ.

JoeDeertay
09-30-17, 09:14
I didn't see any pictures in the ad that showed a girl jerking someone off, or a man sucking on someone's titties, or someone getting a BJ. C'Mon. Man! You must've read A Lot into that ad. LOL!!

Ok took the plunge and visited Tranquil. Same ol shit, tease you till your balls are blue, even after a kickass offer was told we don't do that here. SO, the BP ad they just put out is BS. Also she got pissed with a $10 tip. Don't advertise one thing and BS another.

Member #5571
09-30-17, 10:23
I didn't see any pictures in the ad that showed a girl jerking someone off, or a man sucking on someone's titties, or someone getting a BJ. C'Mon. Man! You must've read A Lot into that ad. LOL!!You know the drill pal, you don't advertise like that on BP. LOL.

Have a good day!

JoeDeertay
09-30-17, 13:13
Yeah Atlanta and the outlying areas. They're everywhere. I had to go to Kennesaw a few months back and stopped in a place that I knew was owned by someone who owned another one 100 miles away. And they delivered the same service as the other. But from Kennesaw, through Marietta there seemed like there was one on every corner.

When it comes to Asian ads the pictures are never and I mean never the girl that will show up. It's all just a lure. And when it comes to the spas every single time you read the ad it's either grand opening or Under New Management when in reality it's the same old shit every time for the most part these days in Alabama it's a tease at the very best or some girl sneaking around on her own that may give you a handy for an inflated price so totally not worth the money. If you're looking for the real thing like in the Good Ole days it's a trip to Atlanta. MJ.

Atp205
10-02-17, 02:23
Has anyone been to the fairly new place in Alabaster? Tranquil Spa?All I hear from that place is no luck with getting extras. Just a legit massage.

TideLover
10-02-17, 17:38

Thanks gents.There would are no AMPs downtown and probably nothing walking distance. Birmingham is very dry when it comes to Massage with HJ. You can try your luck on BP but most are FS Providers.

Slska20
10-03-17, 15:37
I just left Wellness and had an mid-30's woman work on me. Massage wasn't great but she had the best chest I've ever seen on an Asian woman. She let me rub on her pants and feel inside her shirt. She rubbed my balls but I had to DIY. 80 for the 30 minute adventure. When I left she said "next time I" and then gave a jacking motion. I'll check it out again and see how far I can push this.

Went by there a few weeks ago to see what was up after seeing the ad on craigslist. It's ran by a woman that moved around from Foot to H Massage over the years. Horrible massages and no extras whatsoever. I got stuck with her at Foot years ago and then she was at H the last time I went and just turned around and left. She's a real ice queen, no funny business at all. Keeps you covered up the majority of the time. And where it's at, and with Trussville's finest not far and always looking to bust balls, I can assure you there's nothing to be had here.

JoeDeertay
10-03-17, 16:24
You pushed it about as far as it's going to go. You got lucky to get that. All she did was peak your curiosity to come back and when you do, either that girl will be busy or have gotten fired, or you'll get passed off to a different one and either you'll pay someone again for watching you jack off, or get absolutely nothing. And don't think that for one minute Trussvilles finest won't come barging in one day. They're probably already half hard now. The owner knows that and won't put up for any foolishness.

I just left Wellness and had an mid-30's woman work on me. Massage wasn't great but she had the best chest I've ever seen on an Asian woman. She let me rub on her pants and feel inside her shirt. She rubbed my balls but I had to DIY. 80 for the 30 minute adventure. When I left she said "next time I" and then gave a jacking motion. I'll check it out again and see how far I can push this.

MammieJammer
10-04-17, 13:56
You pushed it about as far as it's going to go. You got lucky to get that. All she did was peak your curiosity to come back and when you do, either that girl will be busy or have gotten fired, or you'll get passed off to a different one and either you'll pay someone again for watching you jack off, or get absolutely nothing. And don't think that for one minute Trussvilles finest won't come barging in one day. They're probably already half hard now. The owner knows that and won't put up for any foolishness.I totally agree. There's only two spas in Birmingham where you can expect anything except DIY and one of those has a very old group of masseuses and the other one isn't a whole lot better age-wise but it's quite expensive to go there and get what you want. It's a shame I hate all these stinking scam spas that have popped up it's always a big tease keep you hanging but keep you coming back and spending your money and it rarely works out to be anything unless there is a rogue girl that will give you a handy for an inflated price. It's a sad development because even in Atlanta these places are beginning to pop up so even if you're over there for a visit you would be wise to check out the Atlanta forums before deciding on a place to go. MJ.

Prince83
10-04-17, 14:51
I will report this one time, coincidentally the same place Wellness, possibly early 40's as yall know they are usually much older than they appear. But seems like same gal as Slska20. About the Wellness spa experience. My massage was a little better likely because I asked for hard pressure. Same teasing throughout. Went for half hour, toward end I made a move, she responded next time when more time. I politely asked for another 30 mins, after working my front a little, she worked my FRONT a lot. Typical tip.

But more importantly, you Bham guys have be depressing me reading the hopeless, lazy, reports about no extras, and the FALSE assumption that just because you didn't make enough of an effort or enough visits, or even if the gals simply didn't feel comfortable with you that the place is LEGIT only. Smh. LOL. Especially yall seniors. Should know better. Yes extras aren't as easy to get. Yes lots of tipping for no extras has not given them much incentive to give extras but again I say, every AMP gives extras! Come on guys. Some of you know me from Montgomery boards and my reporting speaks for itself but this is about the bad advice. When you report a place is legit only etc, then you discourage others who might have better luck from going. Why'all know that these undocumented asians do not come over here to give out legit massages. We got plenty already! Wellness is one example and I personally know of a 2 more in Birmingham that regularly give extras. Maybe not to you but don't report your experience as the only possible outcome. They ALL give extras. Key is to follow the advice given by those who have been successful, learn a little mandarin, make yourself known to them by multiple visits, and most importantly NEVER tip for no extras or DIY service! LOL. Even then a few might never be comfortable with you. Because of height, race, etc. I've been doing AMPs a long time even befriend a few owners and managers and they all have confirmed what I'm saying. Let's not lose hope guys. Make some visits when funds allow. Be persistent, be firm, and be wise. Extras are available. Learn how to get yours and share with us all! LOL. I did nothing extraordinary with the gal at Wellness. Be safe.

Prince.

IAmAmazing
10-04-17, 15:09
I just left Wellness and had an mid-30's woman work on me. Massage wasn't great but she had the best chest I've ever seen on an Asian woman. She let me rub on her pants and feel inside her shirt. She rubbed my balls but I had to DIY. 80 for the 30 minute adventure. When I left she said "next time I" and then gave a jacking motion. I'll check it out again and see how far I can push this.Wellness & Weight Loss in Trussville?

IAmAmazing
10-04-17, 15:21
I think that the massage parlors in Birmingham would offer extras because it would mean more business and word of mouth would bring the cops knocking. I know that a couple of full service parlors in Birmingham were raided in recent years and they know this too, they're protecting their businesses.

For some guys teasing is just enough to keep them coming back. Also DIY is a step up from a tease which can also bring a little more business but not as much as offering full HJs or FS. Ball grazing can always be explained away as being accidental. That way gay or super conservative morally bound people can't say they were solicited for sexual services. They figure the cops won't bother to investigate reports of a men jacking off. However they might be more inclined to investigate cases men being jacked off. It's a gamble. I.

Atlanta cops don't seem to care and I'm sure that they make a good number of the clients at massage parlors.

JoeDeertay
10-04-17, 17:26
Dude, I'm not sure which ones you go to here, but I can promise you as far as the "legit" AMPs there's only two as of now that give out HJ's on a regular basis and that's Lily and Angel. And everyone knows that. Now's, there's been a few places where you would get something and the girl will tell you to keep it quiet, and if someone is smart they will. That way you keep it on the down low. If someone else gets lucky, well then they'll just have to earn it like anyone else. If someone goes and blabs all about it, that doesn't help anyone. These girls want a select few people who they know and trust. They're not looking to churn every guys butter that comes into the place. That's how you get busted. And believe it or not the vast majority of their clientele are women. That's why theyre in the areas they are. It's not just a straight rub and tug like a lot of you think. Often you will get a rogue individual that will take care of you, but that's the exception not the rule. I've been to every type of these massage places since they've opened. I know what goes on.

I will report this one time, coincidentally the same place Wellness, possibly early 40's as yall know they are usually much older than they appear. But seems like same gal as Slska20. About the Wellness spa experience. My massage was a little better likely because I asked for hard pressure. Same teasing throughout. Went for half hour, toward end I made a move, she responded next time when more time. I politely asked for another 30 mins, after working my front a little, she worked my FRONT a lot. Typical tip.

But more importantly, you Bham guys have be depressing me reading the hopeless, lazy, reports about no extras, and the FALSE assumption that just because you didn't make enough of an effort or enough visits, or even if the gals simply didn't feel comfortable with you that the place is LEGIT only. Smh. LOL. Especially yall seniors. Should know better. Yes extras aren't as easy to get. Yes lots of tipping for no extras has not given them much incentive to give extras but again I say, every AMP gives extras! Come on guys. Some of you know me from Montgomery boards and my reporting speaks for itself but this is about the bad advice. When you report a place is legit only etc, then you discourage others who might have better luck from going. Why'all know that these undocumented asians do not come over here to give out legit massages. We got plenty already! Wellness is one example and I personally know of a 2 more in Birmingham that regularly give extras. Maybe not to you but don't report your experience as the only possible outcome. They ALL give extras. Key is to follow the advice given by those who have been successful, learn a little mandarin, make yourself known to them by multiple visits, and most importantly NEVER tip for no extras or DIY service! LOL. Even then a few might never be comfortable with you. Because of height, race, etc. I've been doing AMPs a long time even befriend a few owners and managers and they all have confirmed what I'm saying. Let's not lose hope guys. Make some visits when funds allow. Be persistent, be firm, and be wise. Extras are available. Learn how to get yours and share with us all! LOL. I did nothing extraordinary with the gal at Wellness. Be safe.

Prince.

MammieJammer
10-05-17, 15:24
I don't want to sound like a self-righteous dick but I've been doing this hobby for over 35 years and I can tell you beyond any shadow of a doubt that 99% of every Asian massage parlor in Birmingham Alabama it's only a tease joint. If you go there often enough and spend hundreds of dollars then you might find some Rogue girl that takes a shine to you and will give you a hand job for a very inflated price. I know the hope is always that when some new place pops up that maybe this will be the one that it'll be what an AMP should be and I can understand maybe making one trip there to test the waters but I can't see going back to a place over and over again and wasting a ton of money to basically get nothing. For that kind of cash you could book an hour appointment with a smokin hot provider and get full service you might not get the Kinks rubbed out of your back but if that's an issue you can actually look around and find someone who will give you a massage and Extras they are still one or two in Birmingham that are great at that. And while some might argue that they're not cheap when you consider the amount of money that you spend over and over at these worthless places and get nothing it works out to be pretty economical in the long run to see someone like Lauren love. In my mind it works out being a tremendous amount of effort a ton of money for what is generally a lackluster massage and a half ass handjob for me that's not a great amount of fun I'm just saying. Plus it's a big waste of money. MJ.

Member #5571
10-05-17, 23:24
I don't want to sound like a self-righteous dick but I've been doing this hobby for over 35 years and I can tell you beyond any shadow of a doubt that 99% of every Asian massage parlor in Birmingham Alabama it's only a tease joint. If you go there often enough and spend hundreds of dollars then you might find some Rogue girl that takes a shine to you and will give you a hand job for a very inflated price. I know the hope is always that when some new place pops up that maybe this will be the one that it'll be what an AMP should be and I can understand maybe making one trip there to test the waters but I can't see going back to a place over and over again and wasting a ton of money to basically get nothing. For that kind of cash you could book an hour appointment with a smokin hot provider and get full service you might not get the Kinks rubbed out of your back but if that's an issue you can actually look around and find someone who will give you a massage and Extras they are still one or two in Birmingham that are great at that. And while some might argue that they're not cheap when you consider the amount of money that you spend over and over at these worthless places and get nothing it works out to be pretty economical in the long run to see someone like Lauren love. In my mind it works out being a tremendous amount of effort a ton of money for what is generally a lackluster massage and a half ass handjob for me that's not a great amount of fun I'm just saying. Plus it's a big waste of money. MJ.I agree MJ, add to it these Asian chicks can count money in their sleep. Don't think for a minute they don't know what and how they get cash with the ball tease and DIY BS. I also know for a fact that they know a helluva lot more English than they lead on. Don't get me wrong, I love Asian woman but to your point you are spot on!

Bhm Guy
10-08-17, 14:16
I don't want to sound like a self-righteous dick but I've been doing this hobby for over 35 years and I can tell you beyond any shadow of a doubt that 99% of every Asian massage parlor in Birmingham Alabama it's only a tease joint. If you go there often enough and spend hundreds of dollars then you might find some Rogue girl that takes a shine to you and will give you a hand job for a very inflated price. I know the hope is always that when some new place pops up that maybe this will be the one that it'll be what an AMP should be and I can understand maybe making one trip there to test the waters but I can't see going back to a place over and over again and wasting a ton of money to basically get nothing. For that kind of cash you could book an hour appointment with a smokin hot provider and get full service you might not get the Kinks rubbed out of your back but if that's an issue you can actually look around and find someone who will give you a massage and Extras they are still one or two in Birmingham that are great at that. And while some might argue that they're not cheap when you consider the amount of money that you spend over and over at these worthless places and get nothing it works out to be pretty economical in the long run to see someone like Lauren love. In my mind it works out being a tremendous amount of effort a ton of money for what is generally a lackluster massage and a half ass handjob for me that's not a great amount of fun I'm just saying. Plus it's a big waste of money. MJ.I agree totally with what MJ and others have said. I have been here for 25 years and have seen the steady decline of the AMP's. They were great way back, but now are just a rip-off. It seems strange to me that there seems to be plenty of demand for a service, and people willing to pay for it, but no one willing to provide it. What happened to the free market and capitalism?

FlPatriot
10-08-17, 16:56
Dude, I'm not sure which ones you go to here, but I can promise you as far as the "legit" AMPs there's only two as of now that give out HJ's on a regular basis and that's Lily and Angel. And everyone knows that. Now's, there's been a few places where you would get something and the girl will tell you to keep it quiet, and if someone is smart they will. That way you keep it on the down low. If someone else gets lucky, well then they'll just have to earn it like anyone else. If someone goes and blabs all about it, that doesn't help anyone. These girls want a select few people who they know and trust. They're not looking to churn every guys butter that comes into the place. That's how you get busted. And believe it or not the vast majority of their clientele are women. That's why theyre in the areas they are. It's not just a straight rub and tug like a lot of you think. Often you will get a rogue individual that will take care of you, but that's the exception not the rule. I've been to every type of these massage places since they've opened. I know what goes on.As far as L & A are concerned it must have been when they first opened you got 'special' treatment. I have been going since day1 and any AMP that broke the owners rules are long since departed. I stick to Lily now because of location and great legit massage. And I tip her well for just massage. It would cost 3 x as much through my chiro and not as good!

FlPatriot
10-08-17, 17:50
What happened to lotus?Lotus is now Lily.

TideLover
10-08-17, 21:01
I don't want to sound like a self-righteous dick but I've been doing this hobby for over 35 years and I can tell you beyond any shadow of a doubt that 99% of every Asian massage parlor in Birmingham Alabama it's only a tease joint. If you go there often enough and spend hundreds of dollars then you might find some Rogue girl that takes a shine to you and will give you a hand job for a very inflated price. I know the hope is always that when some new place pops up that maybe this will be the one that it'll be what an AMP should be and I can understand maybe making one trip there to test the waters but I can't see going back to a place over and over again and wasting a ton of money to basically get nothing. For that kind of cash you could book an hour appointment with a smokin hot provider and get full service you might not get the Kinks rubbed out of your back but if that's an issue you can actually look around and find someone who will give you a massage and Extras they are still one or two in Birmingham that are great at that. And while some might argue that they're not cheap when you consider the amount of money that you spend over and over at these worthless places and get nothing it works out to be pretty economical in the long run to see someone like Lauren love. In my mind it works out being a tremendous amount of effort a ton of money for what is generally a lackluster massage and a half ass handjob for me that's not a great amount of fun I'm just saying. Plus it's a big waste of money. MJ.It's definitely a disappointment these past few years. I've gotten where I look forward to my out of town trips but I'm finding the same AMPs elsewhere, even though they may be more willing to give hjs but they either want to negotiate $ first or you have to repetitively ask for it which by then, it's taken away from the excitement and all it turns into is a mechanical job. It's an addiction no doubt which still drags me into a new spa. There are plenty of folks out there that are willing to pay for a great massage with the teasing and no hassle happy ending. That's why I was excited about finding LL and sharing with you guys. Just if we had many more like her. Heck I miss Healing Touch even at the end with just Pam. At least you knew it was consistent almost regardless who you got to do the massage.

MammieJammer
10-08-17, 21:43
I agree totally with what MJ and others have said. I have been here for 25 years and have seen the steady decline of the AMP's. They were great way back, but now are just a rip-off. It seems strange to me that there seems to be plenty of demand for a service, and people willing to pay for it, but no one willing to provide it. What happened to the free market and capitalism?While there is plenty of demand here the cops watch those places like a hawk and of course they read forums like this one. They are very eager to make a bust especially in election years never mind the fact that you can buy any drug of choice on any Street Corner between downtown all the way to Center Point within 5 minutes of standing on any corner of your choice they don't seem to be able to control that shit but they seem to have a problem with people selling pussy. The thing that got the AMPs in such the trouble in Birmingham was the very young women that were working there and the fact that their passports and credentials were being controlled by the people who ran the massage parlors. That is something that is being watched very closely across the entire nation as a matter of fact. If someone could bring in some decent providers and keep things on the down low it might would work out but they would really have to put themselves in a inconspicuous spot otherwise the local municipalities are going to be on them in a heartbeat. The other thing is how to get that information out to people who Hobby without compromising the facility or the girls that are providing the service. Perhaps one way would be to mentioned that you had found a good spot and provide information to trusted members by pm As far as exact location and Who provided the service I know that's the way it's done in some forums. But I'm afraid it's the human trafficking aspect of it that makes it a risky proposition at least in Birmingham and it is becoming that way everywhere I'm afraid. MJ.

JoeDeertay
10-08-17, 23:28
Yeah, you're right.

As far as L & A are concerned it must have been when they first opened you got 'special' treatment. I have been going since day1 and any AMP that broke the owners rules are long since departed. I stick to Lily now because of location and great legit massage. And I tip her well for just massage. It would cost 3 x as much through my chiro and not as good!

JoeDeertay
10-08-17, 23:30
It's two separate places. Lotus is finding a new location.

Lotus is now Lily.

Elect78
10-10-17, 11:39
I have fond memories from around 9-10 years back about a place in CP. I was green and went in for the first time with no expectations. I visited several more times after the initial visit. I will say that without a doubt it is still one of the best places I have ever visited. The quality of the girls and the massages provided were top notch. The mamasam would even make sure your mind was at ease while you were waiting. I long for those days again. If any of you ever visited the place you know what I'm talking about. I would have to stop at the old O'Charleys to get re-fueled before the drive home.

As discussed many times all the places now are about as vanilla as you can get. You can pull off some small favors occasionally if you have visited a place multiple times and have a relationship established with a provider but the good times are really over for good.

JoeDeertay
10-10-17, 17:51
I think a lot of you are confused as to the differences of Asian massage parlors. They can be put into 3 categories. One is the type such as Ocean, QT, the old Fuji, Pine tree and Sun that were all in Center Point. These types of places offer everything under the sun. You can get a hi, BJ, or full service. The massage will not be therapeutic in any way. They will just rub on you very lightly, usually in a bikini top with a short skirt on and then on the flip you will negotiate what you want. There's only two types of these places around herself nowadays. Type two are the supposed legit places such as Tranquil, Panda, Kung Fu and others like these around town. The masseuse usually knows what she's doing, and will massage you completely naked face down and cover your bits up on the flip. One in a hundred times someone might give you a hand. But mostly it's self serve and they may play with your nuts or let you play with their ass, tits, or some may even allow you to put your hand down their pants. But in general you're just going to get what was described unless you go to Angel, or Lotus where you'll get a hand. And the third is straight legit places such as Houliang and even Accuwell. But like I said there's that one in a million chance you'll get someone who will help you out. There used to be a few at Foot in Hoover that were like that. If you know this I found beforehand, then you won't be disappointed when you go.

Serious69
10-11-17, 16:36
I have fond memories from around 9-10 years back about a place in CP. I was green and went in for the first time with no expectations. I visited several more times after the initial visit. I will say that without a doubt it is still one of the best places I have ever visited. The quality of the girls and the massages provided were top notch. The mamasam would even make sure your mind was at ease while you were waiting. I long for those days again. If any of you ever visited the place you know what I'm talking about. I would have to stop at the old O'Charleys to get re-fueled before the drive home.

As discussed many times all the places now are about as vanilla as you can get. You can pull off some small favors occasionally if you have visited a place multiple times and have a relationship established with a provider but the good times are really over for good.OMG this place was the best. Didn't realize how great it was until it was gone. I think the mamason was Rose? She worked too.

VeryTallRider
10-11-17, 18:20
OMG this place was the best. Didn't realize how great it was until it was gone. I think the mamason was Rose? She worked too.Rose? I think it was Ruby.

JoeDeertay
10-12-17, 19:10
Was passing through 280 last night and decided to go into Lily and see what was going on. Haven't been in there in a few months. No one around in the parking lot. Went in, decent looking woman led me to a room. I get undressed down to my underwear and she comes in and says "60 $, one hour. " I said, I know. She goes "you pay now. " I said I'm not paying you upfront. I told her I would give her $30 now and 30 later. She says "30 minutes $60, and 60 minutes $60. " I said you charge the same for 30 minutes as 60. She says "yes. " So, I'm trying to explain what I wanted, she had no fucking clue what I was saying. I told her I wasn't paying her upfront and she does some half ass massage. Still she just looks at me, "sorry sir. " The thing that passes me off sometimes about these fucking places is their lack of language. They no the words "hard, medium, soft, how long, no, you do it" and nothing else. So I just get dressed and told her she sucked and left. If I would've known she wouldn't ask for her tip for the HJ upfront, I would've let her churn butter and then stiff her and pretend I didn't know English. I'm sure the owner reads these things, so let me give you some business advice. Get rid of this ***** and get some girls that worth the effort.

TwoWheelSx4
10-12-17, 20:45
While there is plenty of demand here the cops watch those places like a hawk and of course they read forums like this one. They are very eager to make a bust especially in election years never mind the fact that you can buy any drug of choice on any Street Corner between downtown all the way to Center Point within 5 minutes of standing on any corner of your choice they don't seem to be able to control that shit but they seem to have a problem with people selling pussy. The thing that got the AMPs in such the trouble in Birmingham was the very young women that were working there and the fact that their passports and credentials were being controlled by the people who ran the massage parlors. That is something that is being watched very closely across the entire nation as a matter of fact. If someone could bring in some decent providers and keep things on the down low it might would work out but they would really have to put themselves in a inconspicuous spot otherwise the local municipalities are going to be on them in a heartbeat. The other thing is how to get that information out to people who Hobby without compromising the facility or the girls that are providing the service. Perhaps one way would be to mentioned that you had found a good spot and provide information to trusted members by pm As far as exact location and Who provided the service I know that's the way it's done in some forums. But I'm afraid it's the human trafficking aspect of it that makes it a risky proposition at least in Birmingham and it is becoming that way everywhere I'm afraid. MJ.I sure do miss Yoshiko but no doubt they were number one in human trafficking. Was like a revolving door for fresh faces though.

MammieJammer
10-12-17, 21:07
Rose? I think it was Ruby.It was Ruby and she was a hot Little thing too. MJ.

JoeDeertay
10-12-17, 21:31
The old Fuji in Center Point, circa 94 through when they closed was the shit. Followed by Sun up by the courthouse was second. They had a walk in shower and the chicks would get in there with you. I've been to all of them and by far those two and Pinetree that was in front of Brunos were way ahead of any of the ones after. But I will say that Yoshiko, or whatever it was called about 13-14 years ago had the best looking woman I've ever seen at any of them. It was a chick named Candy. Absolute perfection.

I sure do miss Yoshiko but no doubt they were number one in human trafficking. Was like a revolving door for fresh faces though.

FMG777
10-13-17, 07:25
Went to Ocean Spa last night. Would take Discover so I started to leave. I pointed to girls boobs to say nice boobs. She got pissed off and in a whiney voice said, "don't touch me" and was real bitchy about it. I'll never go there again.

I agree with you guys. I miss Yoshoko. Cherry was my fav. Along with Q and Sky.

Serious69
10-13-17, 09:55
Yeah you're right it was ruby. She was so freaking cool. My favorite by a long shot was either yuri or yuki? It was totally different lineup every time. This was my first ever hobby experience at this place. Its weird how you get spoiled. I just thought that was how things were supposed to be.

FMG777
10-13-17, 10:38
Does anyone have any info on Ruby? Is she still in the big house upstate? I hope she is OK.

Bully
10-13-17, 15:47
As far as L & A are concerned it must have been when they first opened you got 'special' treatment. I have been going since day1 and any AMP that broke the owners rules are long since departed. I stick to Lily now because of location and great legit massage. And I tip her well for just massage. It would cost 3 x as much through my chiro and not as good!Never been to Angel or Lotus and not left happy. Ever.

Edward Nigma
10-14-17, 02:04
OMG this place was the best. Didn't realize how great it was until it was gone. I think the mamason was Rose? She worked too.I had a rough time in my life for a couple of years, and was fortunate to have this place to head to on my lunch break when I was feeling blue. Friendliest people, the mamasan would give you a hug when you arrived / left and would ask for feedback on if the girl performed well. Sucks about the human trafficking angle. Still, it set a high bar that we haven't approached statewide since it was shut down. Above and beyond on service. Nobody ever acted like they didn't want to be doing exactly what they were doing. Everyone seemed enthusiastic and seemed to go above and beyond on customer service. I'd have given it a glowing review on Yelp.

IAmAmazing
10-17-17, 04:37
Has anybody ever asked a masseuse to not dim the lights?

Almanac
10-17-17, 23:42
Has anyone tried it? I started to go by this afternoon but the ad says nothing about a table shower and I have found that extras are much more likely when you are clean.

Almanac
10-17-17, 23:44
Has anybody ever asked a masseuse to not dim the lights?No. I always assumed that's like saying I'm not interested in anything extra. I've always been able to see enough with the lights dimmed.

JoeDeertay
10-18-17, 07:59
They could have a car wash inside and you're still not getting anything. Don't waste your money.

Has anyone tried it? I started to go by this afternoon but the ad says nothing about a table shower and I have found that extras are much more likely when you are clean.

Member #5571
10-18-17, 11:35
They could have a car wash inside and you're still not getting anything. Don't waste your money.LOVE IT. Spot on! You will have blue balls when you leave. They will tease the he'll out of you.

Almanac
10-18-17, 13:33
Where is it? Google shows two locations. One where RG is located. Other place doesn't look right either.

IAmAmazing
10-18-17, 18:26
No. I always assumed that's like saying I'm not interested in anything extra. I've always been able to see enough with the lights dimmed.Whether they offer extras or not, they still dim the lights. I know I can't be that ugly. Lmao.

JoeDeertay
10-18-17, 21:10
It's closed for now as far as I know. It was off of 119.

Where is it? Google shows two locations. One where RG is located. Other place doesn't look right either.

FlPatriot
10-19-17, 14:12
Where is it? Google shows two locations. One where RG is located. Other place doesn't look right either.Off 280 on 119. Next to Hertz.

Lily is better IMHO.

IAmAmazing
10-19-17, 20:55
Does anybody know if the mamasan at Angel massages too?

JoeDeertay
10-20-17, 08:02
There is no mamasan. Or at least there hasn't been. It's been a ugly, husky woman that's been there for a few years, and she's been the only one there.

Does anybody know if the mamasan at Angel massages too?

Bhm Guy
10-21-17, 12:56
The old Fuji in Center Point, circa 94 through when they closed was the shit. Followed by Sun up by the courthouse was second. They had a walk in shower and the chicks would get in there with you. I've been to all of them and by far those two and Pinetree that was in front of Brunos were way ahead of any of the ones after. But I will say that Yoshiko, or whatever it was called about 13-14 years ago had the best looking woman I've ever seen at any of them. It was a chick named Candy. Absolute perfection.I miss those long-gone places. While the looks of the girls varied, I never received bad service at any of the old AMPs. They always tried to make the customer happy and I was more than pleased to tip for good service. Another place worth mentioning is Sister's massage. Some very good service was offered there. And who remembers Shear Expose in Homewood? That place was a hidden gem.

BeyoGuy
10-21-17, 19:55
This is my first time doing anything like this, and wanted to see what the most solid AMPs here are. It seems to be L&A, with Lily being better. But I can't find any info online about Lily. Ideally I'd want a FS, or at least a HJ. But it seems that those don't exist here, but some people have said otherwise. But if any of the places only offer legit massages, I'd be fine with it if the girls there are super cute. I'd rather want a legit massage with cute girls even if it's a meh massage than FS with meh girls.

Jaymack
10-21-17, 21:14
Was it in that house in Homewood with a fountain out front? I remember hearing about it and passed by it, but never went in. The house has since been torn down.

Ginal
10-21-17, 21:32
Even in my younger more active days I was never a big fan of AMP. BUT I do follow your exploits and reports.

Leave me wondering why you keep going back hoping for more but getting less than you wanted. You pay the fee and tip for less service than wanted.

AnotherBamaFan
10-22-17, 19:56
Hey guys, what's the best (and most affordable) table shower I can get in, or around, Birmingham?

TideLover
10-23-17, 17:35
This is my first time doing anything like this, and wanted to see what the most solid AMPs here are. It seems to be L&A, with Lily being better. But I can't find any info online about Lily. Ideally I'd want a FS, or at least a HJ. But it seems that those don't exist here, but some people have said otherwise. But if any of the places only offer legit massages, I'd be fine with it if the girls there are super cute. I'd rather want a legit massage with cute girls even if it's a meh massage than FS with meh girls.You may get lucky with FS at the place off Robuck Parkway.

But I haven't been over there in years. Most of the AMP around Hoover / Homewood / Alabaster / Trussville are legit but 80% chance you get a DIY. Occasionally you'll find one chick that'll take over the duties. Most are over 40 yrs old and not much to look at. If you want the better experience, run over to Atlanta.

IAmAmazing
10-23-17, 20:27
Hey guys, what's the best (and most affordable) table shower I can get in, or around, Birmingham?Table showers are usually offered as part of a regular massage if they have a table shower that is. Also the girls don't take anything off, you just lie there and they bathe you. Nothing special.

IAmAmazing
10-23-17, 20:28
Even in my younger more active days I was never a big fan of AMP. BUT I do follow your exploits and reports.

Leave me wondering why you keep going back hoping for more but getting less than you wanted. You pay the fee and tip for less service than wanted.Some guys just want a massage.

Wiregrass
10-24-17, 00:35
(like me) don't pay any tip - if no additional services are provided.

JoeDeertay
10-24-17, 07:52
And some make you wear plastic shorts during the bath.

Table showers are usually offered as part of a regular massage if they have a table shower that is. Also the girls don't take anything off, you just lie there and they bathe you. Nothing special.

AnotherBamaFan
10-24-17, 10:46
Table showers are usually offered as part of a regular massage if they have a table shower that is. Also the girls don't take anything off, you just lie there and they bathe you. Nothing special.I've had one before, just wondering where the best one in Birmingham is. Is there a place that'll let you be fully naked or do they all make you wear shorts?

BuckInHere
10-24-17, 15:10
I've had one before, just wondering where the best one in Birmingham is. Is there a place that'll let you be fully naked or do they all make you wear shorts?Try One Spa or Ocean Spa on roebuck parkway.

DuckHed
10-24-17, 19:26
And some make you wear plastic shorts during the bath.Who in the world make you wear plastic shorts!! LMFAO

JoeDeertay
10-24-17, 22:44
That's what they do, or did at Foot in Hoover. Or tried to do the few times I went there.

Who in the world make you wear plastic shorts!! LMFAO

Almanac
10-24-17, 23:35
I've had one before, just wondering where the best one in Birmingham is. Is there a place that'll let you be fully naked or do they all make you wear shorts?All asian places let you be fully nude. Never been asked to wear plastic shorts and wouldn't.

Spencer1000
10-25-17, 15:54
I've not been on the boards in a while but glad to see nothing has changed! I keep hoping this place will come back around one of these days. I noticed the place in Trussville has add "therapudic massages" to their signs now.

Last time I went to One I did get a good table shower I have to admit. Probably 10 minutes.

Member #5571
10-26-17, 07:50
When the hell am I going to learn. But damn Co co and Bella are hot at Tranquil with good massage. No action Jackson! Angel in Hoover still offering this DIY BS. Wake up people.

Bhm Guy
10-26-17, 13:14
This is my first time doing anything like this, and wanted to see what the most solid AMPs here are. It seems to be L&A, with Lily being better. But I can't find any info online about Lily. Ideally I'd want a FS, or at least a HJ. But it seems that those don't exist here, but some people have said otherwise. But if any of the places only offer legit massages, I'd be fine with it if the girls there are super cute. I'd rather want a legit massage with cute girls even if it's a meh massage than FS with meh girls.In my experience (and that of other reliable posters):

1. There are no cute girls at the local AMPs, all are older women. Some with bad attitudes demanding "Teepp" for poor service. Back in the day they used to rotate young ladies through these establishments, but not now. And they used to try and make sure you were pleased with the service, that customer service attitude is also dead.

2. HJ, FS, etc. Are not available at these places anymore. The most a few might allow is do-it-yourself. For that I can stay at home and not spend any money.

I hate to be so negative, but as Walter Cronkite used to say, "That's the way it is. ".

Bhm Guy
10-26-17, 13:33
Was it in that house in Homewood with a fountain out front? I remember hearing about it and passed by it, but never went in. The house has since been torn down.Yes, it was in a converted house in Homewood, just off of Greensprings. The mamasan, Julie, made the local news when the Homewood PD raided the place due to complaints from local homeowners. They made the mistake of being located near a residential area. It was a legit hair salon, with "massage" offered in a back / side room. I was lucky to have enjoyed the services of a couple of different very pretty UAB coeds who provided the happy ending massages. As I remember, the owner Julie disappeared before her court date. The Bham News made it sound as if there was more to her disappearance than just avoiding her trial, but I never read any follow-up about her case.

JoeDeertay
10-27-17, 08:46
Again, everyone on here needs to be more specific when you speak of an "AMP. " At Ocean, or One you can get whatever you want. The second two places are no different than the old QT, or Fuji. These type places are what I think of when I hear or an Asian massage parlor. All of the other places around town, like Panda, or Kung Fu, yes, what you said is true. The big main difference is that the second places are a legit business. Both men and women go there. And the majority are looking for a legit massage and don't even think about other things. As for Ocean or places of the like, there's not a woman around who's going to be caught dead in those places. And there's nothing therapeutic at all about the service. Other than depositing a load.

In my experience (and that of other reliable posters):

1. There are no cute girls at the local AMPs, all are older women. Some with bad attitudes demanding "Teepp" for poor service. Back in the day they used to rotate young ladies through these establishments, but not now. And they used to try and make sure you were pleased with the service, that customer service attitude is also dead.

2. HJ, FS, etc. Are not available at these places anymore. The most a few might allow is do-it-yourself. For that I can stay at home and not spend any money.

I hate to be so negative, but as Walter Cronkite used to say, "That's the way it is. ".

NilbogTwo
10-27-17, 13:28
Again, everyone on here needs to be more specific when you speak of an "AMP. " At Ocean, or One you can get whatever you want. The second two places are no different than the old QT, or Fuji. These type places are what I think of when I hear or an Asian massage parlor. All of the other places around town, like Panda, or Kung Fu, yes, what you said is true. The big main difference is that the second places are a legit business. Both men and women go there. And the majority are looking for a legit massage and don't even think about other things. As for Ocean or places of the like, there's not a woman around who's going to be caught dead in those places. And there's nothing therapeutic at all about the service. Other than depositing a load.Are you saying that Ocean and One are FS?

JoeDeertay
10-27-17, 17:08
Absofuckinglutely.

Are you saying that Ocean and One are FS?

Alasp2012
10-27-17, 18:32
Nilbog2,

You need to delete some of your messages in your inbox.

People can't send you messages.

Are you saying that Ocean and One are FS?

NilbogTwo
10-27-17, 18:36
Nilbog2,

You need to delete some of your messages in your inbox.

People can't send you messages.Fixed. PM away.

JoeDeertay
10-29-17, 09:47
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?" Care to guess what that might be there for?

A2

JoeDeertay
10-29-17, 21:35
Nope. That's your job to have your radar up about posts like that. His / her post should never have seen the light of day.

Member #5571
11-06-17, 10:04
Road trip to Gadsden on the horizon.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage/25960052

Awr1212
11-06-17, 20:54
Been there a few times, very little teasing. Has anyone had any luck? Pretty decent massage trying to decide if I a should keep going to see if I can get anything.

WizzyWigg45
11-07-17, 12:36
Been there a few times, very little teasing. Has anyone had any luck? Pretty decent massage trying to decide if I a should keep going to see if I can get anything.They do a great massage but just a little tease, no extra. If you need a really good massage, it is one of the better places to go. The ladies are easy on the eyes also.

MammieJammer
11-07-17, 17:19
Been there a few times, very little teasing. Has anyone had any luck? Pretty decent massage trying to decide if I a should keep going to see if I can get anything.Even though you shouldn't do it I'm going to one more time beat a dead horse that is. This has been discussed by people who have been in this hobby for 30 years or longer and have seen Asian massage parlors from the good old days to where they are today. I will say this as slowly and gently as I can they are only two repeat two places in all of the Birmingham Huntsville Tuscaloosa area that are Asian massage parlors in the true sense of the word where Happy Endings can be had full service can be had. 99.999% of all Asian massage parlors in Alabama are these tease joints they make lots of money off of people who continue to go back and back and back and back and get nothing; the two places that exist are actually in Birmingham and unfortunately one of those features a staff of very very homely women that are typically in their late forties and up so for me even if it was cost-effective I wouldn't want to go there. The other place has a somewhat better looking staff but typically most of those girls are also in their forties but are somewhat nicer-looking. The problem with the second place is that to get everything you want there you're still going to spend a considerable amount of money probably more than you would spend with a reputable provider for an hours service so again for me it's a no-go. The climate in Birmingham especially and Alabama in general is that it is almost impossible to open an Asian massage parlor in the traditional sense of the word where pretty much everything is on the menu. The reason that it is so difficult here and is becoming more difficult everywhere is that human trafficking charges have found their way as a tool of law enforcement to close these places down. Typically many of the girls come into this country in debt to handlers who provide papers and ease the way of entry for them but because their papers are controlled by these individuals it makes it easy to make a case for human trafficking even if the girl is of legal age. The time may be coming that you will no longer see any Asian massage parlors in the old true sense of the word. But if you want beautiful girls with pretty much everything on the menu as well as a massage that varies widely in quality then Atlanta is probably the closest place. Pretty much everything else and I do mean everything else is a waste of your time and money unless you are looking for a massage and nothing else because for the most part you're never going to get that in these little tease joints around Birmingham and other cities. Even in Atlanta they are becoming a nuisance as well. Bear in mind that as long as something useless and no good is supported and paid for it will continue to exist so as long as people continue to patronize these tease joints either in total ignorance or with the hope that after many visits something they develop then they will continue to flourish. Outside of the Rogue girl who hopes to make some money behind the managers back pretty much nothing is ever going to go on in one of these places except a massage of varying quality. So there once again I have beat this dead horse and hopefully somebody reads this and it makes sense to them and they will believe it. I have been doing this hobby for more than 30 years and I have seen the evolution of what is the Asian massage parlor and I can tell you that there is no joy to be had in the vast majority of them spend your money at your own risk. MJ.

DuckHed
11-07-17, 17:28
Been there a few times, very little teasing. Has anyone had any luck? Pretty decent massage trying to decide if I a should keep going to see if I can get anything.Nothing but a good massage.

IAmAmazing
11-08-17, 01:36
Even though you shouldn't do it I'm going to one more time beat a dead horse that is. This has been discussed by people who have been in this hobby for 30 years or longer and have seen Asian massage parlors from the good old days to where they are today. I will say this as slowly and gently as I can they are only two repeat two places in all of the Birmingham Huntsville Tuscaloosa area that are Asian massage parlors in the true sense of the word where Happy Endings can be had full service can be had. 99.999% of all Asian massage parlors in Alabama are these tease joints they make lots of money off of people who continue to g......MJ.Cool story bro! I've only been in the massage 'game' for a year and I figured that out fairly quickly. If you want more than just a tease or DYI, go to a FS place or call up a backpage girl. I think that the legit parlors are too afraid of being raided which is why they don't offer anything more than a DIY. They're not getting you off, you get yourself off and they just watch and clean up after. It puts them in a safer place legally. I also think that they few FS parlors in Alabama are connected to the FS parlors in Atlanta as well as the rest of the South East. Most of them are Korean owned and when they're busted, it's often for drug and trafficking reasons. I think that it's organized. I'll stop here.

Member #5571
11-12-17, 20:29
Ok friends, we have a new massage parlor out on 280. Anyone visited please PM with information.

https://bham.craigslist.org/thp/d/deep-roots-massage/6382240699.html

Serious69
11-14-17, 16:59
Ok friends, we have a new massage parlor out on 280. Anyone visited please PM with information.

https://bham.craigslist.org/thp/d/deep-roots-massage/6382240699.htmlI'll go out on a limb and say. No chance.

JoeDeertay
11-14-17, 23:48
I'm sure if it's anything it's the same old pay them to watch you jerk off place. You can bet it's not totally legit otherwise they wouldn't be on craigslist.

https://bham.craigslist.org/thp/d/deep-roots-massage/6382240699.html

Serious69
11-15-17, 15:16
Danni is one of my favorites when she comes to town. Nothing but HJ is available, and she's probably not for everyone, but I thought I'd share.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/visiting-1-day-only-th-16th_-_-_-_-_-_-unequaled-quality_-_-sexy-cmt-w-table_-highly-skilled-hands/24553592

IAmAmazing
11-16-17, 12:20

https://bham.craigslist.org/thp/d/deep-roots-massage/6382240699.htmlDo you know if it's Asian?

Member #5571
11-16-17, 12:42
Danni is one of my favorites when she comes to town. Nothing but HJ is available, and she's probably not for everyone, but I thought I'd share.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/visiting-1-day-only-th-16th_-_-_-_-_-_-unequaled-quality_-_-sexy-cmt-w-table_-highly-skilled-hands/24553592Damn high rate for an HJ J / S.

Member #5609
11-19-17, 13:02

https://bham.craigslist.org/thp/d/deep-roots-massage/6382240699.htmlThey have an Alabama Massage Board number in ad. That kind of indicates a regular spa type place, but, I guess that could be bogus. I don't imagine Craigslist is asking for paperwork LOL. Honestly, if there's a table shower and the lady (s) are decent looking, I kind of just enjoy that as the weather gets cold.

IAmAmazing
11-20-17, 00:29
They have an Alabama Massage Board number in ad. That kind of indicates a regular spa type place, but, I guess that could be bogus. I don't imagine Craigslist is asking for paperwork LOL. Honestly, if there's a table shower and the lady (s) are decent looking, I kind of just enjoy that as the weather gets cold.Table shower? LOL. I had one of those once and never got another one. It was kinda awkward. It wasn't her fault though. It was just weird because she was washing me like she would wash a puppy or something. And she had the calmest look on her face when she did it.

JoeDeertay
11-20-17, 18:22
No shit. You feel like a damn invalid. Even though I've had a few over the years, they're so weird. Nothing sexy at all. And the thoughts of having a loofah that's been near strange asses never appealed to me. Places like the old Fuji and Sun in Center Point did it up nice. Sun had a walk in shower too and the chicks would get in there wearing skimpy attire.

Table shower? LOL. I had one of those once and never got another one. It was kinda awkward. It wasn't her fault though. It was just weird because she was washing me like she would wash a puppy or something. And she had the calmest look on her face when she did it.

Serious69
11-28-17, 10:50
Anyone else not liking this new location? Just asking for trouble imo.

JoeDeertay
11-28-17, 18:27
I drove by it a few weeks ago and as far as a location and setup it's pretty decent. That area there, I do believe is in the county. So, LE is not an issue. And LE is never an issue with any of these places, it's giving the wrong person a HJ, or not draping properly.

Anyone else not liking this new location? Just asking for trouble imo.

Bully
11-28-17, 18:31
Anyone else not liking this new location? Just asking for trouble imo.Looks from map like near all those new apartments and heavenly donuts and such, right?

DimplesMan
11-28-17, 21:00
Absofuckinglutely.I'm not from around here so I don't have knowledge of what to expect for tip at One or Ocean. Can someone please PM me?

JoeDeertay
11-28-17, 23:49
The tip is universal. Doesn't matter what city and state you go to, it's all the same.

I'm not from around here so I don't have knowledge of what to expect for tip at One or Ocean. Can someone please PM me?

DimplesMan
11-29-17, 02:25
The tip is universal. Doesn't matter what city and state you go to, it's all the same.I've been in major metropolitan markets where menu items are far less than others. While on the other hand, have seen expected tips to be much higher than the average.

JoeDeertay
11-29-17, 09:13
$200 is the highest amount you'll pay in any place like that. FS can be had for $120-140 plus the $60 base. You want a BJ, it'll be anywhere from $80-100, plus the base. And a HJ is $40-60 That's the way it is now, and that's the way it's always been no matter where the hell you go. If you read the reports on here, I'm sure you'll find what you need; good or bad.

I've been in major metropolitan markets where menu items are far less than others. While on the other hand, have seen expected tips to be much higher than the average.

Serious69
11-29-17, 11:08
I drove by it a few weeks ago and as far as a location and setup it's pretty decent. That area there, I do believe is in the county. So, LE is not an issue. And LE is never an issue with any of these places, it's giving the wrong person a HJ, or not draping properly.As soon as wrong person gets HJ then Le becomes an issue. If you're in the room when they come knocking you get your picture in the news. No thanks.

JoeDeertay
11-29-17, 17:26
You people forget these are actual legit places. All sexes go there. They're not just there to pass out extras to dudes want h some poor sap yank his own chain. No one is getting their picture on the news for getting a massage. This isn't Ocean, where anyone with half a brain knows what goes on.

As soon as wrong person gets HJ then Le becomes an issue. If you're in the room when they come knocking you get your picture in the news. No thanks.

MammieJammer
11-29-17, 22:40
You people forget these are actual legit places. All sexes go there. They're not just there to pass out extras to dudes want h some poor sap yank his own chain. No one is getting their picture on the news for getting a massage. This isn't Ocean, where anyone with half a brain knows what goes on.And if you are going to a honest-to-god legit spa or massage parlor then I'll tell you what you're going to get there a massage and that's it and it may be good or it may not be so good. What's possible to happen with you yanking your own chain is too wind your ass up in jail on some sex charge or other. Just in case you haven't looked at the news lately there's an absolute chaotic frenzy going on with tons and tons and tons of illegal sexual allegations so what happens if one of these girls decides to call the cops on you or the manager decides to call the cops on you. You need to be smart about this it's like I said ten thousand times there's only two places in all of Birmingham where anything is going to happen and we all know what those two places are if you go anywhere else looking for anything besides a massage you're spinning your wheels and wasting your money and putting yourself at risk for some sort of indecent exposure or sexual assault charge. So play smart or you may land your ass in jail. MJ.

JoeDeertay
11-30-17, 08:48
None of these women are pressing any kind of charge, unless you don't take no for an answer and make them uncomfortable, and then still, they're probably just going to ask you to leave. I've been to every so called "legit" massage place in town, and none of them are squeaky clean. There are places in town where you can get extras. And when the rest of them grab your hand and put it in your own junk, I don't think you're going to be in any sort of trouble. Comparing any of that to the actual sexual harassment, allegations and rape that has taken place in the entertainment or political world, is really a reach.

And if you are going to a honest-to-god legit spa or massage parlor then I'll tell you what you're going to get there a massage and that's it and it may be good or it may not be so good. What's possible to happen with you yanking your own chain is too wind your ass up in jail on some sex charge or other. Just in case you haven't looked at the news lately there's an absolute chaotic frenzy going on with tons and tons and tons of illegal sexual allegations so what happens if one of these girls decides to call the cops on you or the manager decides to call the cops on you. You need to be smart about this it's like I said ten thousand times there's only two places in all of Birmingham where anything is going to happen and we all know what those two places are if you go anywhere else looking for anything besides a massage you're spinning your wheels and wasting your money and putting yourself at risk for some sort of indecent exposure or sexual assault charge. So play smart or you may land your ass in jail. MJ.

TwoWheelSx4
12-04-17, 20:12
None of these women are pressing any kind of charge, unless you don't take no for an answer and make them uncomfortable, and then still, they're probably just going to ask you to leave. I've been to every so called "legit" massage place in town, and none of them are squeaky clean. There are places in town where you can get extras. And when the rest of them grab your hand and put it in your own junk, I don't think you're going to be in any sort of trouble. Comparing any of that to the actual sexual harassment, allegations and rape that has taken place in the entertainment or political world, is really a reach.I've been going to the same place for quite some time now. I won't reveal the name and won't answer private messages on it but I will say that if you persist and are cool eventually you can train them.

I have one at my place who's now taking matters into her own hands. At first she would put my hand on my junk then I would move her hand in place. She would do a few strokes then quit but now she's all about it.

This is a so called "legit" place.

ImaDoIt
12-06-17, 16:23
I've been going to the same place for quite some time now. I won't reveal the name and won't answer private messages on it but I will say that if you persist and are cool eventually you can train them.

I have one at my place who's now taking matters into her own hands. At first she would put my hand on my junk then I would move her hand in place. She would do a few strokes then quit but now she's all about it.

This is a so called "legit" place.Well if we can't get pms on it. Isn't that the point of the board?? To help out fellow mongers?

JoeDeertay
12-06-17, 18:11
I don't blame him. I've got places I go where I'm not about to tell anything, because the first thing that happens is every swinging dick around starts going there and everything gets ruined. Everyone needs to go and put in their time and earn it themselves. If you've gone to all of them around town you can separate the good from bad.

Well if we can't get pms on it. Isn't that the point of the board?? To help out fellow mongers?

Wiregrass
12-06-17, 21:19
Well if we can't get pms on it. Isn't that the point of the board?? To help out fellow mongers?Sharing is the point; however just because someone may carry a title of Senior it doesn't mean they are worthy.

Now I don't know you, or your previous posts, but when I get a PM request I always research the back posts of that person. Very often they have NO / Few substantive reports. From me they'll only hear crickets, or an outright response telling them NO. And why.

EDIT: adding a followup. I too am getting guilty of not posting my experiences, but my excuse is I'm shopping in a near dead forum (Dothan) and all it has are lurkers. I'm not about to give them a free pass. I do however provide my best tips with known users that travel thru the area.

TacoSupreme
12-07-17, 15:49
Just want to say hi to the Bham members. I remember Yoshiko, "Q", and friends from long ago. Was the best AMP I had ever been to, bar none. Wish I could find a place like that again here in the midatlantic.

Atp205
12-13-17, 13:32
Has anyone been to Panda recently? I'm going again in 5 weeks and I would like insight from other people's experiences there. So, that I can hopefully get more out of my second visit.

JoeDeertay
12-13-17, 18:46
You're not going to get anything so don't waste your time. It was, and always will be a waste of money.

Has anyone been to Panda recently? I'm going again in 5 weeks and I would like insight from other people's experiences there. So, that I can hopefully get more out of my second visit.

MammieJammer
12-14-17, 22:39
You're not going to get anything so don't waste your time. It was, and always will be a waste of money.True that. I wish I could strike a deal with these guys that keep frequenting these tease joints where there's nothing available and they would give me half the money that they're going to spend there and then once they have a boring lame ass do nothing session I would give half of that money back to them and we would both be happier. Those places are such a terrible waste of time and you can go back as many times as you want and you're not going to do anything but leave with blue balls and a light wallet. MJ.

Member #5571
12-16-17, 23:53
Looks like Lotus is back up and going. Anyone paid a visit please PM.

Bamaguy.

JoeDeertay
12-17-17, 00:40
Ok guys I need all of you that frequent these no good, tease and rub massage places, to stop going. All of you that have gave these winches tips for having them watch YOU jerk yourself off, have absolutely ruined everything. I was over in Vestavia today and after waking up stiff as hell this morning I decided to go into Kung Fu. Wasn't looking for anything other than some relief. No cars around in the parking lot, and wasn't sure they were open. As I got closer I saw the sign on so I went in. Was led to the room by a butterface. I told her 60 minutes and got undressed. She came back in, asked the obligatory "you want soft, medium or hard?" I told her I was stiff all over especially in my lower back, butt and hamstrings, but I wanted an all over massage. She starts oiling me up and she has so much oil on me that actually working a muscle is impossible. I commented that she has too much oil and what she's doing isn't accomplishing anything. Of course when you tell them something other than basic questions, they all go Sammy Sosa on you. She moves down toward my lower back and ass and adds more oil and starts the rubbing in between the cheeks and down towards the gooch and stays there for at least 25 minutes. Just a soft, oily rub all around my ass and inner thighs. After awhile I flip, she turns out the lights and adds oil to my stomach and starts rubbing around, so I just take her hand and move it toward my dick and she pulls away and says "oh no, can't do that. " She said " you can do, I get oil. " I said "I don't want to do it, I want you to do it. " "Oh no can't. " So I tell her, "I can't give you a tip. " "No teep, why not?" I told her that I didn't tip for regular service. Then she says "I give good massage, right?" I said, "no, actually it wasn't good. It was a waste of time. " And of course she's lost all comprehension of the English language. So I say "no good!" I told her if she wants a tip, then she should get busy. She says no again. Says "I can do and she rubs all around it. " I said no thanks. And then she starts with the "everyone gives something. They do themselves and teep me. " I said I'm not everyone and I'm not tipping you for something I can do for free. So the massage was over at this point. She picks up her little bucket of tools and opens the door, slams it and leaves. I get dressed, and count my money before I open the door. I'm not giving this ***** a penny over $60. I go out and she hands me a water, I giver her the money and she counts it and says AGAIN "what, no teep?" "I told her I'm not giving you a fucking tip for doing nothing. You're lucky I give you that. And she says "everyone give a teep of at least $10. " I told her again that I wasn't giving her a mother fucking thing, and that her massage sucked and it was a waste of my time and money. So she tells me"you no come back. " I tell her to fuck off and then leave. All of that bullshit was directly related to each one of you that have gone in there, and all the other places around town that do business the same fucking way, and tipped the bitches for nothing. Other than why'all putting on a show jacking off for them. So, I'm asking you. Stop fucking going in these places. Kung Fu, both places in Alabaster, Homewood, the two in Trussville, Sunny, Foot, H, and other place you all continuously go to. For the most part the reason they are there, which is to give massages, they aren't very good at that. Now they are a few places on that list that at one time, when all the planet's were aligned some rogue girl gave a helping hand. But not anymore. They need to go. If you all choose to go and get massages at any of these places, pay the massage and nothing else. But I would really like it you all would get behind this and just boycott them. You do that for a month or two and their business will start to suffer and they'll be gone.

SpaTrucker
12-17-17, 13:52
Ok guys I need all of you that frequent these no good, tease and rub massage places, to stop going. All of you that have gave these winches tips for having them watch YOU jerk yourself off, have absolutely ruined everything. I was over in Vestavia today and after waking up stiff as hell this morning I decided to go into Kung Fu. Wasn't looking for anything other than some relief. No cars around in the parking lot, and wasn't sure they were open. As I got closer I saw the sign on so I went in. Was led to the room by a butterface. I told her 60 minutes and got undressed. She came back in, asked the obligatory "you want soft, medium or hard?" I told her I was stiff all over especially in my lower back, butt and hamstrings, but I wanted an all over massage. She starts oiling me up and she has so much oil on me that actually working a muscle is impossible. I commented that she has too much oil and what she's doing isn't accomplishing anything. Of course when you tell them something other than basic questions, they all go Sammy Sosa on you. She moves down toward my lower back and ass and adds more oil and starts the rubbing in between the cheeks and down towards the gooch and stays there for at least 25 minutes. Just a soft, oily rub all around my ass and inner thighs. After awhile I flip, she turns out the lights and adds oil to my stomach and starts rubbing around, so I just take her hand and move it toward my dick and she pulls away and says "oh no, can't do that. " She said " you can do, I get oil. " I said "I don't want to do it, I want you to do it. " "Oh no can't. " So I tell her, "I can't give you a tip. " "No teep, why not?" I told her that I didn't tip for regular service. Then she says "I give good massage, right?" I said, "no, actually it wasn't good. It was a waste of time. " And of course she's lost all comprehension of the English language. So I say "no good!" I told her if she wants a tip, then she should get busy. She says no again. Says "I can do and she rubs all around it. " I said no thanks. And then she starts with the "everyone gives something. They do themselves and teep me. " I said I'm not everyone and I'm not tipping you for something I can do for free. So the massage was over at this point. She picks up her little bucket of tools and opens the door, slams it and leaves. I get dressed, and count my money before I open the door. I'm not giving this ***** a penny over $60. I go out and she hands me a water, I giver her the money and she counts it and says AGAIN "what, no teep?" "I told her I'm not giving you a fucking tip for doing nothing. You're lucky I give you that. And she says "everyone give a teep of at least $10. " I told her again that I wasn't giving her a mother fucking thing, and that her massage sucked and it was a waste of my time and money. So she tells me"you no come back. " I tell her to fuck off and then leave. All of that bullshit was directly related to each one of you that have gone in there, and all the other places around town that do business the same fucking way, and tipped the bitches for nothing. Other than why'all putting on a show jacking off for them. So, I'm asking you. Stop fucking going in these places. Kung Fu, both places in Alabaster, Homewood, the two in Trussville, Sunny, Foot, H, and other place you all continuously go to. For the most part the reason they are there, which is to give massages, they aren't very good at that. Now they are a few places on that list that at one time, when all the planet's were aligned some rogue girl gave a helping hand. But not anymore. They need to go. If you all choose to go and get massages at any of these places, pay the massage and nothing else. But I would really like it you all would get behind this and just boycott them. You do that for a month or two and their business will start to suffer and they'll be gone.5 STARS!

I have told many of them the same. No HJ, no tip! I am not going to pay someone to watch me jerk off. They usually get pissed, but so what? You're not getting what you want now, what is she going to do? ***** and moan and still not give you a helping hand. I've been going to spas for years. In my younger days I got turned on at the thought of a pretty young thing watching me play with myself, but not anymore. Stand up for yourself guys and say.

"No HJ, No Tip!

Member #5571
12-17-17, 15:20
5 stars!

I have told many of them the same. No hj, no tip! I am not going to pay someone to watch me jerk off. They usually get pissed, but so what? You're not getting what you want now, what is she going to do? ***** and moan and still not give you a helping hand. I've been going to spas for years. In my younger days i got turned on at the thought of a pretty young thing watching me play with myself, but not anymore. Stand up for yourself guys and say.

"no hj, no tip!a big hell yeah!

Bhm Guy
12-17-17, 16:47
5 STARS!

I have told many of them the same. No HJ, no tip! I am not going to pay someone to watch me jerk off. They usually get pissed, but so what? You're not getting what you want now, what is she going to do? ***** and moan and still not give you a helping hand. I've been going to spas for years. In my younger days I got turned on at the thought of a pretty young thing watching me play with myself, but not anymore. Stand up for yourself guys and say.

"No HJ, No Tip!I agree with all that was said above. Would you go to a steak house and be happy to receive a packet of ketchup on your plate instead of the steak you wanted?

IAmAmazing
12-17-17, 18:36
5 STARS!

"No HJ, No Tip!I'm going to message you spa.

JoeDeertay
12-17-17, 19:39
Yeah, they act like they don't get but $10 out of a $60 massage. I've heard they get half of whatever the price is. So this twat made $30 for a lackluster massage. And she didn't even do what I told her that I needed done as far as the massage was concerned. Instead of working the areas I needed she oiled my ass and undercarriage up for 25 minutes. Teasing and building up a lather. And then she expects for me to take care of myself. Not a chance. If they'd take their shirt off and let me blow on their face, I'd have no problem tipping then. But this one yesterday wanted me to do it and wasn't about to allow mutual touching. Hell, what was I thinking not tipping, LOL! What was funny was when she was saying "I give you good massage", I said, no you didn't and even if you did, that's what you're supposed to fucking do. I didn't come in here expecting you to give me an estimate on building me a deck. Fuck them.

5 STARS!

"No HJ, No Tip!

Wiregrass
12-17-17, 21:49
Tips go to the offending hand; self service means I keep the money.

Pearl Massage learned this very lesson again last week. My second non-tip visit there.
Edit: oops, wrong city (Montgomery).

Prince83
12-17-17, 21:52
I completely agree. I can do that for one month. Came on here to ask a question about H Massage on 280 but nevermind! I'm down with the boycott. Someone mentioned that at one point even the thought of a nice young asian watching use to be a turn on and I thought that too years ago but that's not enough. Can we come together and keep away until Jan 15,2018 at least if not until February. We have a couple AMPs in Montgomery that I and others have success at but I'm still willing to keep away even from those. Will be tough though for us with only fatties available on BP. LOL. #NOMOREDIY.

Member #5571
12-18-17, 07:57
Ok guys I need all of you that frequent these no good, tease and rub massage places, to stop going. All of you that have gave these winches tips for having them watch YOU jerk yourself off, have absolutely ruined everything. I was over in Vestavia today and after waking up stiff as hell this morning I decided to go into Kung Fu. Wasn't looking for anything other than some relief. No cars around in the parking lot, and wasn't sure they were open. As I got closer I saw the sign on so I went in. Was led to the room by a butterface. I told her 60 minutes and got undressed. She came back in, asked the obligatory "you want soft, medium or hard?" I told her I was stiff all over especially in my lower back, butt and hamstrings, but I wanted an all over massage. She starts oiling me up and she has so much oil on me that actually working a muscle is impossible. I commented that she has too much oil and what she's doing isn't accomplishing anything. Of course when you tell them something other than basic questions, they all go Sammy Sosa on you. She moves down toward my lower back and ass and adds more oil and starts the rubbing in between the cheeks and down towards the gooch and stays there for at least 25 minutes. Just a soft, oily rub all around my ass and inner thighs. After awhile I flip, she turns out the lights and adds oil to my stomach and starts rubbing around, so I just take her hand and move it toward my dick and she pulls away and says "oh no, can't do that. " She said " you can do, I get oil. " I said "I don't want to do it, I want you to do it. " "Oh no can't. " So I tell her, "I can't give you a tip. " "No teep, why not?" I told her that I didn't tip for regular service. Then she says "I give good massage, right?" I said, "no, actually it wasn't good. It was a waste of time. " And of course she's lost all comprehension of the English language. So I say "no good!" I told her if she wants a tip, then she should get busy. She says no again. Says "I can do and she rubs all around it. " I said no thanks. And then she starts with the "everyone gives something. They do themselves and teep me. " I said I'm not everyone and I'm not tipping you for something I can do for free. So the massage was over at this point. She picks up her little bucket of tools and opens the door, slams it and leaves. I get dressed, and count my money before I open the door. I'm not giving this ***** a penny over $60. I go out and she hands me a water, I giver her the money and she counts it and says AGAIN "what, no teep?" "I told her I'm not giving you a fucking tip for doing nothing. You're lucky I give you that. And she says "everyone give a teep of at least $10. " I told her again that I wasn't giving her a mother fucking thing, and that her massage sucked and it was a waste of my time and money. So she tells me"you no come back. " I tell her to fuck off and then leave. All of that bullshit was directly related to each one of you that have gone in there, and all the other places around town that do business the same fucking way, and tipped the bitches for nothing. Other than why'all putting on a show jacking off for them. So, I'm asking you. Stop fucking going in these places. Kung Fu, both places in Alabaster, Homewood, the two in Trussville, Sunny, Foot, H, and other place you all continuously go to. For the most part the reason they are there, which is to give massages, they aren't very good at that. Now they are a few places on that list that at one time, when all the planet's were aligned some rogue girl gave a helping hand. But not anymore. They need to go. If you all choose to go and get massages at any of these places, pay the massage and nothing else. But I would really like it you all would get behind this and just boycott them. You do that for a month or two and their business will start to suffer and they'll be gone.The ones I know.

Lilly - 280.

Iknead. Pelham.

Lotus - 280.

Angel. Hoover.

Sunny Acuwell. Hoover.

Panda. Alabaster.

Panda. Homewood.

H - 280.

Foot. Hoover.

Kung Fu. Vestavia.

Deep Roots - 280.

If I'm missing any, please share. These are all AMP's, I won't step foot in these places. They don't give a Damn about you, me or anyone else. Fuck them! They are all in for the money!

JoeDeertay
12-18-17, 09:02
There's a new massage place advertising on Craigslist. Called Lily of all things. Just like the one off 280 in Brook Highland, except this one is in Chelsea. Don't be a fool and go try it out. Boycott them and all the others. Send a message to them.

MammieJammer
12-18-17, 15:11
The ones I know.

Lilly - 280.

Iknead. Pelham.

Lotus - 280.

Angel. Hoover.

Sunny Acuwell. Hoover.

Panda. Alabaster.

Panda. Homewood.

H - 280.

Foot. Hoover.

Kung Fu. Vestavia.

Deep Roots - 280.

If I'm missing any, please share. These are all AMP's, I won't step foot in these places. They don't give a Damn about you, me or anyone else. Fuck them! They are all in for the money!This is very encouraging guys if this sort of thing had been enacted a year or two back there would be very few if any of these places as long as people go there with any expectation other than it's a tease joint you're not going to get anything but a massage for your money and even that may not be very good then these places will continue to thrive. They like for you to believe that if you make multiple visits things will improve and you'll eventually get something but that's not the way it works in a real Asian massage parlor as we all know. I think the idea that you guys are banding together to put up a united front to boycott these places is a terrific idea share information with each other anytime a new joint pops up be sure that that name gets shared in the forum and everyone can avoid it like the plague I doubt that they get tons of business that are quote unquote from the non hobby community so if the word gets around well enough perhaps we'll see some of this bulshit dry up and blow away good job fellas. MJ.

Member #5571
12-18-17, 16:53
There's a new massage place advertising on Craigslist. Called Lily of all things. Just like the one off 280 in Brook Highland, except this one is in Chelsea. Don't be a fool and go try it out. Boycott them and all the others. Send a message to them.Damn just forgot about Tranquil in alabaster, been there many times and leave with blue balls. Oh BTW they use to always only use Craigslist for advertising now they have this hot misleading ad on Backpage trying to lure your ass in for bullshit. Keep your money, massage is bullshit, load your ass with oil teasing the hell out of you and then get pissed with No Teep. Bella still works there, hot spinner that can tease like a pro. Fuckem all!

JoeDeertay
12-18-17, 17:54
You have two in Trussvile area, Tranquil in Alabaster, the new Lily in Chelsea, and not sure if it's still there but there was a place in the Colonnade. And something else, Tranquil, Deep Roots and the newer place in Trussville are under the same umbrella.

The ones I know.

Lilly - 280.

Iknead. Pelham.

Lotus - 280.

Angel. Hoover.

Sunny Acuwell. Hoover.

Panda. Alabaster.

Panda. Homewood.

H - 280.

Foot. Hoover.