PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

MammieJammer
01-28-17, 17:50
Mornin gents,

Was hoping why'all could let us know any useful info about Brittany, starting of course with whether or not she is legit. She's got a 205 area code so I figure she's been there. I tried to RTFF but with such a common name and the censored links it's hard to know for sure if the reference is the same Brittany.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-petite-companion/17421479

Thanks in advance.She's been around for a while best case scenario is that her reviews are mixed I have to say that probably more people found her service so so then liked her and unless she's changed her fee is no bargain. MJ.

SpredForJake
01-28-17, 23:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Great, you can count to three. Hope this was worth never being unmoderated to you.

A2

Member #5490
01-29-17, 01:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You aren't doing yourself any favors, learn to use the report post button

A2

Admin2
01-30-17, 00:31
Please learn to use the ignore button.

Guys are allowed to ask question, you don't have to answer them, if they annoy you put them on your ignore list.

Don't call them cops, why the hell would cops post here. They already know where the hookers are. Literally all they do is drive around all day looking at shit, seriously that's all they do. Do you really think that a cop needs one of you guys to tell him that you fucked some chick and paid her when her ad in W4M is her dressed in a pair of fucking panties? The cops ALREADY know she's a hooker.

If they annoy you don't answer them and ignore them.

A2

Mooberz
01-30-17, 02:06
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexi-mama/17465535

Just saw her. Very petite spinner. Boobs deflated from their prime, slight baby dmg, mild acne, age is about 25, BBBJ then offered bbfscip. Would not repeat because of BBFS. And walked out stank in like cigs. Some white guy asking for gas money in parking lott. Saw same guy sitting on stairs when I left shivering. Immediately went to her room when I left. Dmg was 50 she prob would have done 40.

RiverBoy
01-30-17, 12:51

Just saw her. Very petite spinner. Boobs deflated from their prime, slight baby dmg, mild acne, age is about 25, BBBJ then offered bbfscip. Would not repeat because of BBFS. And walked out stank in like cigs. Some white guy asking for gas money in parking lott. Saw same guy sitting on stairs when I left shivering. Immediately went to her room when I left. Dmg was 50 she prob would have done 40.Thanks for the report. I had her on my list but I think I'll check her off for now. Thanks again.

Kyrow
01-31-17, 10:14

Just saw her. Very petite spinner. Boobs deflated from their prime, slight baby dmg, mild acne, age is about 25, BBBJ then offered bbfscip. Would not repeat because of BBFS. And walked out stank in like cigs. Some white guy asking for gas money in parking lott. Saw same guy sitting on stairs when I left shivering. Immediately went to her room when I left. Dmg was 50 she prob would have done 40.I saw her before, the first time she was ok, but months later, not at all. She was living close to the shell gas station close to that Hardee's. She looked awful. Her teeth looked a mess and one of her main teeth on the top row was missing. She had a bad acne breakout, and she has long fingernails that look so dirty. I could tell her boobs were perky at some point, but now they're saggy and gross. The pics she posts are older pics, she doesn't look that good in person. Honestly, I've met 40 $ women to look better than that. I agree, everyone needs to save Thier money.

Kyrow
01-31-17, 10:20
Anyone experience this lady? Her incall is in a shady area, her pics look too good for that part of town.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/up-early/17409528This person has been posting different pics for quite a while. Just keep track, each few days the pics change and non of them look alike. Stuff like that, I would be careful pursuing.

Kyrow
01-31-17, 10:29
Met these two for a quick visit last week at a cheap motel in Bessemer. They are older and a little rough looking but both were very clean and nice ladies. They are actually in a relationship but will see clients either together or separately. Session was short but good with both them taking turns with CBJ and cowgirl while also pleasuring each other. I finished in doggie with the brunette. All in all I had a good time.

If I'm ever super horny like that day is repeat. They assure me that's it even better in a longer Session and I tend to believe them because they were both info it and they tell me they both got off, so I felt good about that.

Donation for my session was $. 20.I saw the blonde one in May of last year. She was at the days Inn on hwy 280. Her name is Lynn, or at least that what she goes by. She used to live in Clanton, now she visits cordova. She has nice boobs, but that's about it. She's definitely not in her 30's, she's about 45. She's definitely a drug user. She was high when we had met. She was nice, but gave a bad CBJ. I couldn't wait until it was over. She's very needy tho. She claimed to have a sugar daddy. He paid her bills for the month, took her to dinner, even paid for her pedicure, and she still wanted him to help pay her fines. She bragged about that so much, I just didn't want to see her. I agree man, people like that aren't worth repeating.

MammieJammer
02-01-17, 10:28

Just saw her. Very petite spinner. Boobs deflated from their prime, slight baby dmg, mild acne, age is about 25, BBBJ then offered bbfscip. Would not repeat because of BBFS. And walked out stank in like cigs. Some white guy asking for gas money in parking lott. Saw same guy sitting on stairs when I left shivering. Immediately went to her room when I left. Dmg was 50 she prob would have done 40.When I saw her my experience was pretty similar she was staying in a cheap motel in Oxford at the time. It's a shame because you can tell that at one time she was a really pretty girl but recreational issues and hard-living have taken their toll. The day I saw her she was very high she also offered me BBFS she didn't have or seem to care about a condom fortunately for me I always bring my own. It was 120 for the hour and I should have known better because that type of price pretty much a hundred percent of the time means the girl has a serious drug problem. I didn't see a boyfriend or handler hanging around but as you said the room really stank of cigarette smoke. It's a shame to see someone who's life has gone that far south you know that she used to be a really beautiful girl and it's sad to see her in that condition. For me it was a no repeat and I couldn't recommend her to anyone. MJ.

SteveO256
02-01-17, 16:25
She just has that been around the world a few times look.

Anyone join the club with this one and has info to share?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/special-k/17407819

MammieJammer
02-01-17, 17:17
She just has that been around the world a few times look.

Anyone join the club with this one and has info to share?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/special-k/17407819Yikes no disrespect intended but that girl looks like 50 miles of bad road. If she looks anything like her picture that would kill all the interest I had there. Looks like she's had a very serious drug problem for a long time it also appears that all of her teeth are missing. I think I would have to take a pass on this one. MJ.

No Alibis
02-01-17, 17:22
It was 120 for the hour and I should have known better because that type of price pretty much a hundred percent of the time means the girl has a serious drug problem.I would assume, any girl in this hobby almost a 100% of the time has a drug habit, whether the fee is $120 or $200 an hour.

MammieJammer
02-01-17, 17:38
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-exotic-blonde-jaw-dropping-upscale-hot/17435313 I should have known better on this one I asked her her rates 150 hr, 250 hr. She could tell I immediately lost interest so she asked if I would be willing to do an hour for 200. I should have passed. I tiptoed around the menu but she wouldn't give me much info over the phone. So I set the appointment with her and to her credit she was at least on time and invited me right up. Once inside I explored the menu again and she was a little more forthcoming this time. Not true GFE but light kissing everything covered DATY no Greek. Well I was there and she was a fairly attractive girl so I went with it big mistake the session wasn't terribly rushed but it was rushed and although she didn't say much about it you could tell she was watching the clock. At least she was clean and her hygiene was good I didn't see any evidence of a handler or boyfriend hanging around. So it was one and done and it was very apparent that as soon as I was finished she was ready for me to be gone. She immediately started putting on her clothes and it was obvious that she didn't want to engage in any small talk or hanging out she was ready for me to hit the door which I did. And I won't be back pretty girl but I couldn't recommend her. MJ.

Jp1956
02-01-17, 22:09
I'm going to be in Birmingham Monday night and thought I might see what I can find. Read posts back a few weeks and did not find anything great. Anyone got any recommendations for a good safe time? Thanks.

SlumpBuster17
02-01-17, 22:21
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say anything for fear of getting scolded. But yeah, that's someone you find at night on the streets and are desperate to blow a load.

Yikes no disrespect intended but that girl looks like 50 miles of bad road. If she looks anything like her picture that would kill all the interest I had there. Looks like she's had a very serious drug problem for a long time it also appears that all of her teeth are missing. I think I would have to take a pass on this one. MJ.

Dirtball
02-01-17, 23:38
I'm going to be in Birmingham Monday night and thought I might see what I can find. Read posts back a few weeks and did not find anything great. Anyone got any recommendations for a good safe time? Thanks.Brooke, Erica (Alabama Slamma. Hasn't been around in awhile), or Faith, all in Bessemer, might be your best bets.

FunTime15
02-02-17, 07:21
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-exotic-blonde-jaw-dropping-upscale-hot/17435313 I should have known better on this one I asked her her rates 150 hr, 250 hr. She could tell I immediately lost interest so she asked if I would be willing to do an hour for 200. I should have passed. I tiptoed around the menu but she wouldn't give me much info over the phone. So I set the appointment with her and to her credit she was at least on time and invited me right up. Once inside I explored the menu again and she was a little more forthcoming this time. Not true GFE but light kissing everything covered DATY no Greek. Well I was there and she was a fairly attractive girl so I went with it big mistake the session wasn't terribly rushed but it was rushed and although she didn't say much about it you could tell she was watching the clock. At least she was clean and her hygiene was good I didn't see any evidence of a handler or boyfriend hanging around. So it was one and done and it was very apparent that as soon as I was finished she was ready for me to be gone. She immediately started putting on her clothes and it was obvious that she didn't want to engage in any small talk or hanging out she was ready for me to hit the door which I did. And I won't be back pretty girl but I couldn't recommend her. MJ.Was she the girl in the pictures?

EliHubble
02-02-17, 09:38
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-exotic-blonde-jaw-dropping-upscale-hot/17435313 I should have known better on this one I asked her her rates 150 hr, 250 hr. She could tell I immediately lost interest so she asked if I would be willing to do an hour for 200. I should have passed. I tiptoed around the menu but she wouldn't give me much info over the phone. So I set the appointment with her and to her credit she was at least on time and invited me right up. Once inside I explored the menu again and she was a little more forthcoming this time. Not true GFE but light kissing everything covered DATY no Greek. Well I was there and she was a fairly attractive girl so I went with it big mistake the session wasn't terribly rushed but it was rushed and although she didn't say much about it you could tell she was watching the clock. At least she was clean and her hygiene was good I didn't see any evidence of a handler or boyfriend hanging around. So it was one and done and it was very apparent that as soon as I was finished she was ready for me to be gone. She immediately started putting on her clothes and it was obvious that she didn't want to engage in any small talk or hanging out she was ready for me to hit the door which I did. And I won't be back pretty girl but I couldn't recommend her. MJ.Was she the girl in the pics or are they of someone else?

No Alibis
02-02-17, 10:22
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-exotic-blonde-jaw-dropping-upscale-hot/17435313 I should have known better on this one I asked her her rates 150 hr, 250 hr. She could tell I immediately lost interest so she asked if I would be willing to do an hour for 200. I should have passed. I tiptoed around the menu but she wouldn't give me much info over the phone. So I set the appointment with her and to her credit she was at least on time and invited me right up. Once inside I explored the menu again and she was a little more forthcoming this time. Not true GFE but light kissing everything covered DATY no Greek. Well I was there and she was a fairly attractive girl so I went with it big mistake the session wasn't terribly rushed but it was rushed and although she didn't say much about it you could tell she was watching the clock. At least she was clean and her hygiene was good I didn't see any evidence of a handler or boyfriend hanging around. So it was one and done and it was very apparent that as soon as I was finished she was ready for me to be gone. She immediately started putting on her clothes and it was obvious that she didn't want to engage in any small talk or hanging out she was ready for me to hit the door which I did. And I won't be back pretty girl but I couldn't recommend her. MJ.You say she was a no nonsense, get dressed and out the door kind of girl. You think she may have had her mind on a visit with the pharmacist? Nah, couldn't have been that, she was $200 an hour.

MammieJammer
02-02-17, 12:39
Was she the girl in the pictures?Yes but her face looked more full to me. Maybe they're older or she's put on a little weight. It was an expensive date for what I got if I had paid the full 250 for an hour I would have been really pissed. No quick visit from her and 150 for a half 250 for an hour. Like I said when I lost interest she offered 200 for an hour but for me it way wasn't worth it. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-02-17, 13:00
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/riana/17294083 Anyone seen this cutie? I'd appreciate any info on her. MJ.

Boxer1234
02-02-17, 14:45
When I saw her my experience was pretty similar she was staying in a cheap motel in Oxford at the time. It's a shame because you can tell that at one time she was a really pretty girl but recreational issues and hard-living have taken their toll. The day I saw her she was very high she also offered me BBFS she didn't have or seem to care about a condom fortunately for me I always bring my own. It was 120 for the hour and I should have known better because that type of price pretty much a hundred percent of the time means the girl has a serious drug problem. I didn't see a boyfriend or handler hanging around but as you said the room really stank of cigarette smoke. It's a shame to see someone who's life has gone that far south you know that she used to be a really beautiful girl and it's sad to see her in that condition. For me it was a no repeat and I couldn't recommend her to anyone. MJ.; yea, went by the name of Trish when in Oxford, kept a pet snake in her room. Definitely has a handler and drug problem. Handler waits in the parking lot in an old 4 door sedan catty until end of date. She has been around the block a few times and it shows.

Member #5802
02-02-17, 19:56
I saw her before, the first time she was ok, but months later, not at all. She was living close to the shell gas station close to that Hardee's. She looked awful. Her teeth looked a mess and one of her main teeth on the top row was missing. She had a bad acne breakout, and she has long fingernails that look so dirty. I could tell her boobs were perky at some point, but now they're saggy and gross. The pics she posts are older pics, she doesn't look that good in person. Honestly, I've met 40 $ women to look better than that. I agree, everyone needs to save Thier money.

When I saw her my experience was pretty similar she was staying in a cheap motel in Oxford at the time. It's a shame because you can tell that at one time she was a really pretty girl but recreational issues and hard-living have taken their toll. The day I saw her she was very high she also offered me BBFS she didn't have or seem to care about a condom fortunately for me I always bring my own. It was 120 for the hour and I should have known better because that type of price pretty much a hundred percent of the time means the girl has a serious drug problem. I didn't see a boyfriend or handler hanging around but as you said the room really stank of cigarette smoke. It's a shame to see someone who's life has gone that far south you know that she used to be a really beautiful girl and it's sad to see her in that condition. For me it was a no repeat and I couldn't recommend her to anyone. MJ.

; yea, went by the name of Trish when in Oxford, kept a pet snake in her room. Definitely has a handler and drug problem. Handler waits in the parking lot in an old 4 door sedan catty until end of date. She has been around the block a few times and it shows.I reported on her a few months back and these guys are spot on in the description. I, on the other hand, will repeat. Sure, she is a user (aren't they all,) but I had a good time with her. I didn't partake in FS as I picked her up off the street and went to Little Mexico with her, but she let ff her real good; I'd actually like to do that again.

In summation, if you're a guy such as myself that likes them dirty and without no in their vocabulary, she's good, cheap, dirty fun.

Buff9999
02-02-17, 20:26
; yea, went by the name of Trish when in Oxford, kept a pet snake in her room. Definitely has a handler and drug problem. Handler waits in the parking lot in an old 4 door sedan catty until end of date. She has been around the block a few times and it shows.She really don't have a handler, the guy is her boyfriend who is living with her. He has no say in what she does, she calls the shots. The last time I seen her, she would still be kind of cute if she put on make-up and fixed her hair or made an effort. She absolutely seems like she don't make any effort on her appearance or hygiene.

MammieJammer
02-02-17, 22:19
You say she was a no nonsense, get dressed and out the door kind of girl. You think she may have had her mind on a visit with the pharmacist? Nah, couldn't have been that, she was $200 an hour.I didn't notice any rec issues with her and she was sober during our date. But girls at any price point can have a recreational problem; I know one or two who advertise on P411 and are 300 and up girls who have a serious H problem. Sadly it has always been and will always be one of the reasons women do this kind of work. MJ.

Dirtball
02-04-17, 08:41
I reported on her a few months back and these guys are spot on in the description. I, on the other hand, will repeat. Sure, she is a user (aren't they all,) but I had a good time with her. I didn't partake in FS as I picked her up off the street and went to Little Mexico with her, but she let ff her real good; I'd actually like to do that again.

In summation, if you're a guy such as myself that likes them dirty and without no in their vocabulary, she's good, cheap, dirty fun.Totally agree. I pulled out, stuck it in her ass, she grunted real hard, then took it with nary a sound. I threw her an extra $10 when I left. She didn't complain.

JayMax03
02-04-17, 10:19
Totally agree. I pulled out, stuck it in her ass, she grunted real hard, then took it with nary a sound. I threw her an extra $10 when I left. She didn't complain.You're kidding right?

DiverDan888
02-04-17, 18:04
Thoughts on something like this? I have seen the ad pop up a few times and then not show up in the listings shortly after. I emailed but no response yet.

http://bham.craigslist.org/w4m/5989747753.html

FunTime15
02-04-17, 18:19
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-princess-ready-t0-r0ck-y0ur-w0rld-dont-wait-to-call-678-803-7311/17474739

Has anyone seen this provider? Tempted to TOFTT.

SlumpBuster17
02-04-17, 23:19
Must be hung like a pimple.

You're kidding right?

JayMax03
02-05-17, 15:37
Must be hung like a pimple.Me. Naw I've had my moments though I hate when a provider thinks a took a Viagra or something. Only pill I take is for headaches. Did you just quote R-Truth?

SlumpBuster17
02-05-17, 16:01
Huh, what? I was actually commenting on what you commented on. Saying that he must be kinda small to just pull out and put it in someone's butt with so much ease. Or either that hole was Crisco'd up.

Me. Naw I've had my moments though I hate when a provider thinks a took a Viagra or something. Only pill I take is for headaches. Did you just quote R-Truth?

JayMax03
02-05-17, 19:04
I thought the the provider (sexi mama) he was with actually participated in greek & BBFS that's what I was referring to.

Dirtball
02-06-17, 07:19
You're kidding right?What would I be kidding about?

Dirtball
02-06-17, 07:25
Must be hung like a pimple.Um. No. I'm 6-2, 260 and equipped as you would expect a man my size to be. She does anal. The first time I ever saw her she said she only did it with her s / o, so I knew that it was possibly on the menu. There was a report by someone else on here a few months back where he did the same thing I did. It probably didn't hurt my chances that I've seen her several times. But not since she kind of moved to the streets.

Dirtball
02-06-17, 07:27
I thought the the provider (sexi mama) he was with actually participated in greek & BBFS that's what I was referring to.BB was on the menu, but I didn't participate that way. Not no way, not no how.

Dirtball
02-06-17, 07:32
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/alabama-slamma-is-back-in-the-ham-and-ready-to-party/17482836

MammieJammer
02-06-17, 09:23
http://huntsville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-relax-and-unwind-with-the-beautiful-sexy-and-talented-harper/17378556 I hadn't seen Harper in a while and as she had been one of my favorites I took the time to book an appointment with her. There have been quite a few negative to very so so reviews on her lately so I thought I would see what it was all about. It makes me very sad to report that her recreational issues have really gotten the best of her. She tried to be the same bubbly eager-to-please girl that had made me so fond of her but to be honest she was just too high to do much of anything. Also her looks are beginning to suffer just the saddest thing in the world because she really was a very sweet girl that was very eager to please. I hope she can pull herself together but as we all know that rarely happens. I'm afraid I can only recommend her if you could catch her on a day where she's not to high to perform. I'm afraid her days are fairly limited when it comes to having much to offer. So sad. MJ.

IMallinOneDay
02-06-17, 10:47
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/alabama-slamma-is-back-in-the-ham-and-ready-to-party/17482836What good news, looks like ad was removed?

Member #5537
02-06-17, 16:21
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-a-new-friend/17301522

Anyone tried Bambi?

SlumpBuster17
02-06-17, 18:11
Posts such as this is what I don't understand. [Deleted by Admin]

Let me help you with that, now he's on your ignore list and you have no need to understand him.

See how easy that is?

A2

DeltaRay
02-06-17, 20:00
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-say-yes-yes-yes-to-being-your-girlfriend-and-im-even-better-than-one/17303181 any one tried her?

IMallinOneDay
02-06-17, 20:30

Anyone tried Bambi?I talked with her a month ago, she seemed legit. She would rather talk than txt. Unfortunately we did not meet up. My UTR-ATF was calling my name.

Stay safe.

IMallinOneDay
02-06-17, 20:32
What good news, looks like ad was removed?Ok, the link works now.

Yes Alabama Slamma is in deed good news.

PapaShango
02-06-17, 21:24

Anyone tried Bambi?Whoa, I highly suggest checking the book of faces with that number. Smells like bacon.

Dirtball
02-06-17, 21:29
What good news, looks like ad was removed?Well darn. Very good provider. Might have gone back north already.

Manjushri
02-06-17, 23:44
Has anyone actually had contact with this one. She was a regular a couple of years ago and I'd like current info. The pix are several years old. She was top of the line back then. Feel free to PM me. http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-miss-out-kasey/17526802.

Buff9999
02-07-17, 10:30
Well darn. Very good provider. Might have gone back north already.She lives in Bham area. She is always around. She doesn't always post, but if you can get her to answer she is probably available.

Vscrtlvr
02-07-17, 12:41
Any info on this? It was part of a post in the Chattanooga section yesterday. Posting #4250.

Sounds really bad.

"You can't be too cautious. Just three days ago a young man in Birmingham set a date with a fairly well known lady that had been considered safe. Upon arrival he was met not just by the provider but also her boyfriend. He was robbed of his money and car, required stitches in his head and had the business end of a gun stuck into his mouth. If that wasn't bad enough, now all his family and friends know his business. ".

Kyrow
02-07-17, 14:13
Has anyone actually had contact with this one. She was a regular a couple of years ago and I'd like current info. The pix are several years old. She was top of the line back then. Feel free to PM me. http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-miss-out-kasey/17526802.I've spoken to her several times since she resurfaced. It's definitely her, she sent me tons of pics to verify it. I'm also friends with her on Facebook. She only posts on occasion to pay for her books and college stuff. She's gained a little bit of weight, but she's still gorgeous. She was definitely one of my top favorites.

Kyrow
02-07-17, 14:15
Any info on this? It was part of a post in the Chattanooga section yesterday. Posting #4250.

Sounds really bad.

"You can't be too cautious. Just three days ago a young man in Birmingham set a date with a fairly well known lady that had been considered safe. Upon arrival he was met not just by the provider but also her boyfriend. He was robbed of his money and car, required stitches in his head and had the business end of a gun stuck into his mouth. If that wasn't bad enough, now all his family and friends know his business. ".That's just awful. Backpage isn't what it used to be, it's gotten more dangerous than ever. You rarely find decent providers these days. Thanks for the heads up. I hope the victim is ok. I'm just glad he's alive. It could've ended even worse.

Kyrow
02-07-17, 14:18
Well darn. Very good provider. Might have gone back north already.She is ok, but she's always in the Bessemer areas and I don't like that. She seems sweet and all, but she's worked with some awful women. Her hygiene is decent but some of the company she chooses to hang around isn't good. She's working with the Asian chick now. Unless she gets in a better area, I'd pass on it.

Kyrow
02-07-17, 14:22
http://huntsville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-relax-and-unwind-with-the-beautiful-sexy-and-talented-harper/17378556 I hadn't seen Harper in a while and as she had been one of my favorites I took the time to book an appointment with her. There have been quite a few negative to very so so reviews on her lately so I thought I would see what it was all about. It makes me very sad to report that her recreational issues have really gotten the best of her. She tried to be the same bubbly eager-to-please girl that had made me so fond of her but to be honest she was just too high to do much of anything. Also her looks are beginning to suffer just the saddest thing in the world because she really was a very sweet girl that was very eager to please. I hope she can pull herself together but as we all know that rarely happens. I'm afraid I can only recommend her if you could catch her on a day where she's not to high to perform. I'm afraid her days are fairly limited when it comes to having much to offer. So sad. MJ.I remember her, that's Mckenzie, she used to be on hwy 280 mostly. She was pretty cool if you could get ahold of her. Had very nice smooth legs and kept her nails done. Only thing about her I didn't like was she was hard to reach. I always felt like I was chasing her and I don't do that. Always have a back up plan when trying to see her.

RiverBoy
02-07-17, 15:30
Can't find anything on this one. Has anybody got any info. Thanks.

NissanGuy30
02-07-17, 16:11
Can't find anything on this one. Has anybody got any info. Thanks.Wondering about this one too. Googled the number with no information.

Drsmooth1
02-07-17, 16:38
Can't find anything on this one. Has anybody got any info. Thanks.She's legit, but non GFE. Enter bust a nut leave.

NissanGuy30
02-07-17, 16:41
She's legit, but non GFE. Enter bust a nut leave.What was the damage? If you don't mind me asking. Or pm me.

Manjushri
02-07-17, 17:19
Has anyone actually had contact with this one. She was a regular a couple of years ago and I'd like current info. The pix are several years old. She was top of the line back then. Feel free to PM me. http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-miss-out-kasey/17526802.I finally got with her and it was as good as it was a few years ago. She's not as thin as she was, but still looks great. A good time was had. BTW: Either my phone or hers is malfunctioning. I stood 2 feet away from her and called and got 2 rings and a busy signal. Hers didn't respond at all. (I had called from another phone and got her place and we agreed on a time- no problems were encountered).

JayMax03
02-07-17, 18:12
She's legit, but non GFE. Enter bust a nut leave.What were her donation sets?

SlumpBuster17
02-07-17, 18:22
I bet he'll keep his ass home next time or do something productive.

Sounds really bad.

"You can't be too cautious. Just three days ago a young man in Birmingham set a date with a fairly well known lady that had been considered safe. Upon arrival he was met not just by the provider but also her boyfriend. He was robbed of his money and car, required stitches in his head and had the business end of a gun stuck into his mouth. If that wasn't bad enough, now all his family and friends know his business. ".

MammieJammer
02-07-17, 18:52
Whoa, I highly suggest checking the book of faces with that number. Smells like bacon.Thanks for the tip Papa it does indeed smell like bacon. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-07-17, 19:06

Sounds really bad.

"You can't be too cautious. Just three days ago a young man in Birmingham set a date with a fairly well known lady that had been considered safe. Upon arrival he was met not just by the provider but also her boyfriend. He was robbed of his money and car, required stitches in his head and had the business end of a gun stuck into his mouth. If that wasn't bad enough, now all his family and friends know his business. ".Man that's scary does anyone have any idea who the provider was? MJ.

RiverBoy
02-07-17, 19:19
Does she have any recreational issues and is she in an ok location, does she look like photos. Thanks.

She's legit, but non GFE. Enter bust a nut leave..

Kc 135
02-08-17, 01:45
Man that's scary does anyone have any idea who the provider was? MJ.I know the provider and the guy who started this Claim.

She's getting hosed.

I know the guy well. I let him in the FB Groups and he went psycho on 4 providers. 3 were my regulars. He was black balled in his first month. A Montgomery guy. Works for a big box buying club, not associated to Walmart.

Each of my regulars had horrible run Ins with his demands.

One was very much like this recent fake robbery.

She goes out for an overnight score. He takes her to dinner and 3 credit cards are denied. Then pays cash. Then a quick stop into a liquor store and again denied and had to shell out cash. They get back to his motel room and he has no money and wants the over night for free. She freaks. A single mom and 45 min from Home. No car and no way to get home. He really fucked her over.

Now I adore this woman. Second wife material. I've seen what he does. He gets drunk and loses his mind.

He thinks dinner scored him a free over night. Idiot!

Once the woman figures it out and wants to bounce, he freaks out, go off and goes on the attack.

He also said he got mugged and had to have stitches and a full police report filed. Yet he will not produce a copy of the report.

He dumped her at a local grocery door then blew up her phone about calling the police.

This guy is sick.

Anyone wants his FB profile, I'll be happy to share. He's insane.

She's getting a total screw job.

I saw her a year ago and made my reviews. Sweet hot blonde MILF.

I know the guy who drove out to save her. He's a frigg'and married man.

This entire story reeks.

PM me. I'm more than happy to share some clarity.

If he tried this shit with the old Paydenn, RIP, he would not be on the Earth today. That one didn't play games, or sucked into some mouthy bluffs.

It's just a matter of time for this coward.

Kc 135
02-08-17, 01:53

Sounds really bad.

"You can't be too cautious. Just three days ago a young man in Birmingham set a date with a fairly well known lady that had been considered safe. Upon arrival he was met not just by the provider but also her boyfriend. He was robbed of his money and car, required stitches in his head and had the business end of a gun stuck into his mouth. If that wasn't bad enough, now all his family and friends know his business. ".Read my post below.

Idiots like this guy gives the entire hobby a bad name.

Fake robbery. He has a long history.

Drsmooth1
02-08-17, 02:08
What were her donation sets?It's been close to a year ago, at the time I believe 100 qv, 120 hh.

Does she have any recreational issues and is she in an ok location, does she look like photos. Thanks.

.She looks exactly like the pics, 10/15 lbs smaller. Didn't appear to be doped up but she wasn't dressed and dolled up like her pics. Answered door draped in a towel, freshly showered like it had been minutes between dates. I've been tempted to repeat but not enough quality for a repeat, and don't be surprised if you have to wait before you get her room number she's a first come first serve type.

She usually stays at one of the low level places on 280.

Manjushri
02-08-17, 03:14
It's like a reunion. First Kasey returns after 2 years and now this one is back after longer. http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-sexy-little-redhead-dream/17533337.

ShadowPax
02-08-17, 11:40
http://huntsville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-relax-and-unwind-with-the-beautiful-sexy-and-talented-harper/17378556 I hadn't seen Harper in a while and as she had been one of my favorites I took the time to book an appointment with her. There have been quite a few negative to very so so reviews on her lately so I thought I would see what it was all about. It makes me very sad to report that her recreational issues have really gotten the best of her. She tried to be the same bubbly eager-to-please girl that had made me so fond of her but to be honest she was just too high to do much of anything.Sorry to hear that but I saw the writing on the wall a while back. Since I started doing more travelling between BHM and HSV, she used to be one of my GTGs, but I had to start having a PLAN B and most of our forum brothers in HSV have definitely helped me out. Mallory is on my list and I'm glad she comes here often enough so that I have a backup for home and away.

Hopefully, our fave redhead can pull it together or simply retire as the lifestyle is taking a toll.

MammieJammer
02-08-17, 13:30
I know the provider and the guy who started this Claim.

She's getting hosed.

I know the guy well. I let him in the FB Groups and he went psycho on 4 providers. 3 were my regulars. He was black balled in his first month. A Montgomery guy. Works for a big box buying club, not associated to Walmart.

Each of my regulars had horrible run Ins with his demands.

One was very much like this recent fake robbery.

She goes out for an overnight score. He takes her to dinner and 3 credit cards are denied. Then pays cash. Then a quick stop into a liquor store and again denied and had to shell out cash. They get back to his motel room and he has no money and wants the over night for free. She freaks. A single mom and 45 min from Home. No car and no way to get home. He really fucked her over.

Now I adore this woman. Second wife material. I've seen what he does. He gets drunk and loses his mind.

He thinks dinner scored him a free over night. Idiot!

Once the woman figures it out and wants to bounce, he freaks out, go off and goes on the attack.

He also said he got mugged and had to have stitches and a full police report filed. Yet he will not produce a copy of the report.

He dumped her at a local grocery door then blew up her phone about calling the police.

This guy is sick.

Anyone wants his FB profile, I'll be happy to share. He's insane.

She's getting a total screw job.

I saw her a year ago and made my reviews. Sweet hot blonde MILF.

I know the guy who drove out to save her. He's a frigg'and married man.

This entire story reeks.

PM me. I'm more than happy to share some clarity.

If he tried this shit with the old Paydenn, RIP, he would not be on the Earth today. That one didn't play games, or sucked into some mouthy bluffs.

It's just a matter of time for this coward.Thanks for giving us the straight skinny on this I know a number of providers who have become real friends over the years and I think most people would be shocked to know how many absolutely terrible jerks these girls run into on a regular basis. The number of scams and assaults perpetrated on guys who hobby has definitely been on the rise but it's good to know when someone posts a false report like this. Sometimes it seems hard to believe but there's still a fair amount of good girls out there who find themselves in hard situations that do this work. Thank you so much for clearing this up and giving us the truth about the situation. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-08-17, 13:44
It's been close to a year ago, at the time I believe 100 qv, 120 hh.

She looks exactly like the pics, 10/15 lbs smaller. Didn't appear to be doped up but she wasn't dressed and dolled up like her pics. Answered door draped in a towel, freshly showered like it had been minutes between dates. I've been tempted to repeat but not enough quality for a repeat, and don't be surprised if you have to wait before you get her room number she's a first come first serve type.

She usually stays at one of the low level places on 280.When I saw her I got the distinct impression also that she was a high-volume provider. Not sure has she manages that because I thought the quality of my visit was not very good when I saw her she was pretty mechanical and stopped twice to look at her phone. She looked okay but I didn't think it was anything special. All and all for me it was a no repeat I think they're much better options out there for the money just my take. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-08-17, 13:48
It's like a reunion. First Kasey returns after 2 years and now this one is back after longer. http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-sexy-little-redhead-dream/17533337.I never saw her back in the day if you saw her how was her service she's a pretty cute girl thanks. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-08-17, 14:46
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-w-a-n-t-t-o-b-e-y-o-u-r-f-a-v-o-r-i-t-e/17319949 Considerably older and heavier then her pics suggests or her ad says. Late thirties could be as old as 40 definitely not 26. I hate deceptive pics and ads so I walked at the door definitely not for me. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-08-17, 22:56
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-w-a-n-t-t-o-b-e-y-o-u-r-f-a-v-o-r-i-t-e/17319949 Considerably older and heavier then her pics suggests or her ad says. Late thirties could be as old as 40 definitely not 26. I hate deceptive pics and ads so I walked at the door definitely not for me. MJ.She stripped the pics and contact information from her ad. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://escortphonelookup.com/904-414-5972/&ved=0ahUKEwiS04jbkYHSAhWhwVQKHU40CJYQFgghMAM&usg=AFQjCNE2taNrGfaI3UPclQyVFvg8IjtCJQ.

These are the REAL pics and what greets you at the door. In fact heavier and older than even these pics. MJ.

Manjushri
02-08-17, 23:01
I never saw her back in the day if you saw her how was her service she's a pretty cute girl thanks. MJ.I didn't mean this as an endorsement of Lindsay. A few years ago she was great in the beginning, but it seemed recreational issues caught up with her. I don't think she was away on her own accord. I wish her well and I might actually see her again.

MammieJammer
02-08-17, 23:56
I didn't mean this as an endorsement of Lindsay. A few years ago she was great in the beginning, but it seemed recreational issues caught up with her. I don't think she was away on her own accord. I wish her well and I might actually see her again.She's a really cute girl I might have to check her out and report back thanks for the info I appreciate it. MJ.

DeltaRay
02-09-17, 06:55
I finally got with her and it was as good as it was a few years ago. She's not as thin as she was, but still looks great. A good time was had. BTW: Either my phone or hers is malfunctioning. I stood 2 feet away from her and called and got 2 rings and a busy signal. Hers didn't respond at all. (I had called from another phone and got her place and we agreed on a time- no problems were encountered).Se.

He was a no show for me. After 2 days of planning.

KleanB
02-09-17, 09:17
This is the girl in the photo. Unless I had just caught her on her down time. She was a little drugged out, responsive however. She wasn't that bad, kinda a one and done type girl. Her ass is not as round as the pictures suggests.

Can't find anything on this one. Has anybody got any info. Thanks.

Buff9999
02-09-17, 10:06
Man that's scary does anyone have any idea who the provider was? MJ.Report was proven to be total BS. No robbery or anything else, just a monger lying to try a ruin a providers business.

MammieJammer
02-09-17, 11:37
Se.

He was a no show for me. After 2 days of planning.I haven't attempted to see her since she resurfaced but I had experience with her back in the day and that was a very typical pattern for her. She was very hard to catch up with and actually have her keep an appointment when she set it. Some of that was the paranoia of meeting a new client and fear of LE and part of it was recreational problems. She's a very pretty girl but it's very problematic when it comes to seeing her and even once that appointment is realized she's very much a YMMV kind of girl. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-09-17, 11:42
Report was proven to be total BS. No robbery or anything else, just a monger lying to try a ruin a providers business.Yes that's right. Thanks to KC135 for clearing this up! Shows the value of sharing information with each other! MJ.

Alanj42
02-09-17, 18:07
I never saw her back in the day if you saw her how was her service she's a pretty cute girl thanks. MJ.Long ago, had to be 5 or 6 years ago. She was very new to the scene. We get a cheap room and come to find out she has no rubbers! So we deal for a handjob. Going great as she is buck naked and at that time had an incredible rack. So as I start to pop, she pops up and heads to the bathroom leaving me cumming on the gut by myself! A true "ruined orgasm" .

Always wanted to stick one in her, but my money changed and left me without spare change. Maybe time to "hit" it again.

Alanj42
02-09-17, 18:11
I didn't mean this as an endorsement of Lindsay. A few years ago she was great in the beginning, but it seemed recreational issues caught up with her. I don't think she was away on her own accord. I wish her well and I might actually see her again.That's all fact. Had her on my FB for a while then she removed me. Last entries claimed she was clean and never going back.

Alasp2012
02-09-17, 21:50
Anyone know about Mandy?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-white-girl-mandy/17545386

Kyrow
02-10-17, 04:10
Anyone know about Mandy?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-white-girl-mandy/17545386August of last year was when I saw her. She looks nothing like the pics. She's chubby and has bad acne on her face. The feet pics might be accurate but that about it. Her hygiene wasn't good and she actually was in Bessemer. She also has the audacity to be very pricy. 100 for quick visit. Her service isn't great at all. I would pass on that.

Buff9999
02-10-17, 10:10
I never saw her back in the day if you saw her how was her service she's a pretty cute girl thanks. MJ.When I first saw her, her services was above average and GFE and very reasonable rates. But over the course of a year or so her services steadily declined.

MammieJammer
02-10-17, 12:34
When I first saw her, her services was above average and GFE and very reasonable rates. But over the course of a year or so her services steadily declined.Thanks Buff I appreciate the help. I think I am going give her a call and see how she sounds on the phone. Might try her out if she seems sober. MJ.

KleanB
02-10-17, 13:33
Jay is definitely the young lady in the photo. $100 for QV is NOT worth that even when the menu is as limited as it is. Jay is great for a "1 and done" anything other than that, use your money wisely.

TheDankKnight
02-10-17, 15:37
A while back the general consensus on here was that she had fallen in to rec problems and wasn't quality anymore. I didn't see her post ads for a while. Recently I saw her posting to some and it says the photos are recent. Anyone seen her and can say if she has gotten back to her old self?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brittany-ann/17524979

SRG1286
02-10-17, 16:56
Has anyone heard from or seen her? By far the best I've ever seen.

Dirty30
02-11-17, 15:37
Has anybody seen Brooke (brunette) in Bessemer in the past week? Haven't been able to get up with her.

JayMax03
02-11-17, 21:07
Has anybody seen Brooke (brunette) in Bessemer in the past week? Haven't been able to get up with her.I've been looking for her as well.

Kyrow
02-12-17, 01:05
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/elite-blonde-beauty-top-notch-provider-naughty-dreamgirl-new-256-348-9946/17420967

This provider is gorgeous, she disappeared for a while, I was curious to meet her. I had texted her, she never replied. So a few weeks later, she texts back, I told her I wasn't interested, because it shouldn't take weeks to reply. She then apologized and insisted we meet. After talking some I agreed. She was in Ensley, not one of the best places to be, she then says she no longer does backpage, she's too good to downgrade herself like that. I said ok, we texted some but I was done. This past weekend, she began posting, she then texted me asking to come see her, she would give me a discount for all the miscommunication. I agreed. We set an appointment at a hotel on 280, as I got there I called as we agreed upon. She never answered or texted back, after 15 min I left. She never made any attempt to apologize for it and that was just shady. I wouldn't recommend this provider to anyone. She's a liar and wastes time and hangs out in the hood with thugs. If you want a classy provider, look elsewhere.

LTlurker
02-12-17, 10:14
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/elite-blonde-beauty-top-notch-provider-naughty-dreamgirl-new-256-348-9946/17420967

This provider is gorgeous, she disappeared for a while, I was curious to meet her. I had texted her, she never replied. So a few weeks later, she texts back, I told her I wasn't interested, because it shouldn't take weeks to reply. She then apologized and insisted we meet. After talking some I agreed. She was in Ensley, not one of the best places to be, she then says she no longer does backpage, she's too good to downgrade herself like that. I said ok, we texted some but I was done. This past weekend, she began posting, she then texted me asking to come see her, she would give me a discount for all the miscommunication. I agreed. We set an appointment at a hotel on 280, as I got there I called as we agreed upon. She never answered or texted back, after 15 min I left. She never made any attempt to apologize for it and that was just shady. I wouldn't recommend this provider to anyone. She's a liar and wastes time and hangs out in the hood with thugs. If you want a classy provider, look elsewhere.Stay away from this woman. She is extremely dangerous.

CrazyTown
02-12-17, 12:10
I have been having the same issue with her. Having a conversation with her and she disappears. Radio silence from her after things were set up. Oh well.

This provider is gorgeous, she disappeared for a while, I was curious to meet her. I had texted her, she never replied. So a few weeks later, she texts back, I told her I wasn't interested, because it shouldn't take weeks to reply. She then apologized and insisted we meet. After talking some I agreed. She was in Ensley, not one of the best places to be, she then says she no longer does backpage, she's too good to downgrade herself like that. I said ok, we texted some but I was done. This past weekend, she began posting, she then texted me asking to come see her, she would give me a discount for all the miscommunication. I agreed. We set an appointment at a hotel on 280, as I got there I called as we agreed upon. She never answered or texted back, after 15 min I left. She never made any attempt to apologize for it and that was just shady. I wouldn't recommend this provider to anyone. She's a liar and wastes time and hangs out in the hood with thugs. If you want a classy provider, look elsewhere.

JayMax03
02-12-17, 13:27
That's probably why she has No AA on her ad b / c she has a pimp that's AA.

Kyrow
02-12-17, 13:43
Stay away from this woman. She is extremely dangerous.Wow, sounds your experience was far worse than mine. I'm sorry to hear that. What happened bud?

Kyrow
02-12-17, 13:48
I have been having the same issue with her. Having a conversation with her and she disappears. Radio silence from her after things were set up. Oh well.I tried to be nice and not judge people, but from the looks of it, I see why her life is like that. Anytime a woman that pretty has nowhere to go and has to rely on thugs for a living, it's cause she's messed up to where no one wants anything to do with her. Usually bad attitude and messing with drugs. She seemed a bit ratchet as well. It's good none of us men wasted money on people like her.

Kyrow
02-12-17, 13:55
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-be-your-valentine-sexy-sweet-and-real-irish-fr3-k-205-900-5754/17412735

This woman has reappeared, she was gone for a while. She looked great in the pics. I texted her so we could meet. She began texting strange stuff. She would ask if I was law enforcement, I said no of course, when I asked if she was, she never replied. I asked several times to no avail. Guys I'm not saying she's a cop, but I would be very careful. I just find it odd that a simple question got no answer.

Kyrow
02-12-17, 14:09
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gentlemen-only/17544924

Me and her have been texting for a few weeks. She's in and out of the business. She will text me while I'm at work wanting to meet, and then when I'm off and available, she claims to be busy and have calls. While texting some, she's told me she lives in the west area of Birmingham, which isn't one of the best. Has anyone met her??

JayMax03
02-12-17, 14:54
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-be-your-valentine-sexy-sweet-and-real-irish-fr3-k-205-900-5754/17412735

This woman has reappeared, she was gone for a while. She looked great in the pics. I texted her so we could meet. She began texting strange stuff. She would ask if I was law enforcement, I said no of course, when I asked if she was, she never replied. I asked several times to no avail. Guys I'm not saying she's a cop, but I would be very careful. I just find it odd that a simple question got no answer.I've seen her before she's paranoid to say the least and use to seeing black clients. Got busted a few years back right when she first started BP has been like that ever since. She's one of the baddest red-head I've seen on BP.

Kyrow
02-12-17, 15:22
I've seen her before she's paranoid to say the least and use to seeing black clients. Got busted a few years back right when she first started BP has been like that ever since. She's one of the baddest red-head I've seen on BP.Ok. You rarely see legit beautiful red heads on BP these days. I heard she got busted. I was curious on if she might be one of those women that law enforcement uses as a decoy to help get others arrested since she was busted. She does look sexy. I remember years ago she would advertise sex. Like post how much for a BJ, a handjob, etc. That was rather a bit dumb. Stuff like that is seen by the cops and they go right in for the arrest.

Member #5802
02-12-17, 19:21
A while back the general consensus on here was that she had fallen in to rec problems and wasn't quality anymore. I didn't see her post ads for a while. Recently I saw her posting to some and it says the photos are recent. Anyone seen her and can say if she has gotten back to her old self?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brittany-ann/17524979Among the links at the bottom is one to a girl calling herself "Beautiful. " She used to run with 2 other girls: Kayla, who has shown up again here recently, and one I can't remember the name, a real skinny chick with bad teeth. They used to operate out of the Rime over in Irondale, real bad news crew.

Given that, I'd venture a guess that she's even further down the hole than when I saw her with Angelina few months back. I'd not test it.

That's probably why she has No AA on her ad b / c she has a pimp that's AA.I called her one day last week and a gruff sounding (sounded white) guy answered the phone. At that point I wasn't going to see her, but I went ahead with the convo. "I'm calling for Alexis. " "She ain't available, she's busy right now. " He then hung up. Such is life.

JayMax03
02-12-17, 21:04
Is there a such thing to these girls as being by themselves? I mean no hanging around boyfriends, pimps, handlers whatever you want to call them. Almost every provider I've met has one and they're all duchebags.

Manjushri
02-12-17, 21:10
I've seen several posts recently about Alexis that were quite negative. For various reasons it's been several months since I've seen her, but I'd be very surprised if things were as bad as these seem to indicate. I've visited her quite frequently, even at the place in Ensley, and never had a bad experience. The house was at one of the better neighborhood there and I also had reservations in the beginning, but soon realized that it was much safer than a motel. I plan to see her again soon and have no qualms about doing so. I could say more, but it would be a betrayal of her trust to do so.

SlumpBuster17
02-12-17, 21:34
It's because the majority of time the boyfriend or whatever has a drug issue too. Sometimes all one needs to know is in the ad itself. When they list their location as Ensley, Bessemer, Arkadelphia Rd, Tallapoosa St, or anywhere on the west side, just pass. Especially if they're white. And if they look like some teeny bopper from Vestavia. 100% they aren't going to look like what they say and the girl that's being advertised, if she looked like to begin with, she wouldn't be caught dead in Ensley. They're only there because they have a drug problem and in those ghetto, trash infested areas is the where the drugs are at. Some of these encounters why'all have are so stupid. Pretty much what is going to happen is right there written out for you.

Is there a such thing to these girls as being by themselves? I mean no hanging around boyfriends, pimps, handlers whatever you want to call them. Almost every provider I've met has one and they're all duchebags.

MnLookIn
02-12-17, 22:14
I've been looking for her as well.Is this the same Brooke you're asking about? I've been texting with her. I love looking at that ass. Can't find much info on her though.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-sunday-relaxation-baby-im-the-one-for-you-best-on-bp/17367369

Kyrow
02-12-17, 22:36
I've seen several posts recently about Alexis that were quite negative. For various reasons it's been several months since I've seen her, but I'd be very surprised if things were as bad as these seem to indicate. I've visited her quite frequently, even at the place in Ensley, and never had a bad experience. The house was at one of the better neighborhood there and I also had reservations in the beginning, but soon realized that it was much safer than a motel. I plan to see her again soon and have no qualms about doing so. I could say more, but it would be a betrayal of her trust to do so.Hey bud, I'm glad you had a great time, if you want to continue to see her, that's your decision. I'm just speaking on my experience. We texted some she seemed really cool. Even told me a few things about her past. Even said she was done with BP, wasn't going to downgrade herself like that. I fully respect that. What I don't respect is the lying. For her to start back doing it, then to make an appointment and to stand me up was just rude and uncalled for, and just unprofessional. If something came up, she could've just said so. Even later that day or the next day, apologize and try to make things right. She didn't and that was enough for me. If providers want respect and great feed back, this isn't the way to go about it.

Kyrow
02-12-17, 22:38
Is there a such thing to these girls as being by themselves? I mean no hanging around boyfriends, pimps, handlers whatever you want to call them. Almost every provider I've met has one and they're all duchebags.Every so often there's a few that's independent. It's rare though. It's hard to trust most these days. Just got to play it safe.

Member #5537
02-12-17, 22:57
I've seen several posts recently about Alexis that were quite negative. For various reasons it's been several months since I've seen her, but I'd be very surprised if things were as bad as these seem to indicate. I've visited her quite frequently, even at the place in Ensley, and never had a bad experience. The house was at one of the better neighborhood there and I also had reservations in the beginning, but soon realized that it was much safer than a motel. I plan to see her again soon and have no qualms about doing so. I could say more, but it would be a betrayal of her trust to do so.Saw her a month ago at shit hotel on Crestwood. She was sweet and we had long conversation before starting a makeout session that lead to BBBJ, breast worship, daty, missionary, HJ to completion. She rushed me at the end saying another client was on way. This kind of broke mood. She had said she liked it when someone came in her mouth but when it came down to it she wasn't into it, too much teeth so ended in HJ. She was very apologetic about rushing and too much teeth. She has had a rough time of it and finds herself living day to day. As happens so often a despicable man took the best years of her life and she finds herself destitute. She has some anxiety issues but at no time did I ever see anyone else or feel in danger. On the highway she called not realizing it was me that had just left. Then she text me as well not realizing it was me. So, there are times when she's a little out of it. She is not ghetto or rachet. If she goes quiet and doesn't respond she's probably having a panic attack or a moment of crisis. She has zero desire to be in business but she is destitute with no options. Cut her some slack.

Member #5537
02-12-17, 23:06
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mandy-upscale-petite-brunette-ready-to-please-your-every-desire/17519267

Has anyone had a session with this TGTBT. Looks just right if she's legit.

Kyrow
02-13-17, 00:39
Saw her a month ago at shit hotel on Crestwood. She was sweet and we had long conversation before starting a makeout session that lead to BBBJ, breast worship, daty, missionary, HJ to completion. She rushed me at the end saying another client was on way. This kind of broke mood. She had said she liked it when someone came in her mouth but when it came down to it she wasn't into it, too much teeth so ended in HJ. She was very apologetic about rushing and too much teeth. She has had a rough time of it and finds herself living day to day. As happens so often a despicable man took the best years of her life and she finds herself destitute. She has some anxiety issues but at no time did I ever see anyone else or feel in danger. On the highway she called not realizing it was me that had just left. Then she text me as well not realizing it was me. So, there are times when she's a little out of it. She is not ghetto or rachet. If she goes quiet and doesn't respond she's probably having a panic attack or a moment of crisis. She has zero desire to be in business but she is destitute with no options. Cut her some slack.Thanks for the comment. I understand where you're coming from. Here's where the problem (s) lie.

We are all aware that most women who do this are in a tough spot and hate doing this, but that comes from them making bad choices in life and not willing to do right to get away. I've tried to help women like her countless times and got screwed over. I would've helped her, but no matter what's wrong with her, was no need in lying and standing me up. Especially after all the talking and seeming to be different from others. She told you one thing, did another, then lied about having another client?? Not to mention all the things she's done to others, then cut her some slack? No sir. She lied way too much, and all she had to do was be honest. I was honest and willing to help, all I got was lies and betrayal. Regardless of wether she likes this lifestyle or not, either do it right or don't do it at all.

Kc 135
02-13-17, 10:38
Is this the same Brooke you're asking about? I've been texting with her. I love looking at that ass. Can't find much info on her though.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-sunday-relaxation-baby-im-the-one-for-you-best-on-bp/17367369LOL!

That same hot ass pic has been used all over this Nation.

And it's been used for over 8 years.

Man it's a hot one for sure.

But don't expect to see that ass.

Kc 135
02-13-17, 10:49
I've seen several posts recently about Alexis that were quite negative. For various reasons it's been several months since I've seen her, but I'd be very surprised if things were as bad as these seem to indicate. I've visited her quite frequently, even at the place in Ensley, and never had a bad experience. The house was at one of the better neighborhood there and I also had reservations in the beginning, but soon realized that it was much safer than a motel. I plan to see her again soon and have no qualms about doing so. I could say more, but it would be a betrayal of her trust to do so.Manjushri, I agree 100%.

Now she's not my cup of tea, but had a great time with her.

Seeet too. I'm not pumping her. But one of the sweetest MILF I've had the pleasure.

Issues? Please! They all do.

I have a Pal that saw her last week with a bit of scheduling hiccup. But a date went down the next morning and got a glowing report of the Franklin rate and service.

Yes she is caught up in some drama, but that drama is coming from the gent side.

I swap PMs with him daily trying to get a screen shot of his stitches and police report.

None! No show. He has a long history of flipping out chicks.

My regulars too! Two of them. One I consider second wife material. Best ass in the entire BHNArea.

Brookwood Al MILF for those in the know.

He totally fucked her over. Denied credit cards on an over night date, then wanted the night to be free.

Try walking home to Brookwood from some shit days inn around the galleria.

Same guy creating drama on Alexis date.

I know what A few would have done to him. Alexis is a push over. One reason he targeted her.

And again, no dog in this hunt. Saw her a year ago. Loved it, but I prefer those 5'10" 20 year olds with a tummy you can bounce a quarter off of.

See my next post! LOL.

About time I throw this thread a bone. Why'all want UTR?

Kc 135
02-13-17, 11:02
I got this UTR hot tall swimmers body type chick.

She ran an ad on BP maybe a year ago.

She has her own place off 31 hwy near Krispy Kreem.

She's a hot 20 year old and one of my past regulars.

If I could, I'd be over today. But fun funds took a deep hit called Christmas.

She is looking to met a nice WHITE married / single type that carries no drama.

No Blacks!

No 20 questions.

And please don't ask for pics. This pic is less than 3 months old.

Just a heads up to those looking in.

And please, don't ask me about rates. I take her breakfast, split gas.

Work your own deal.

And I know this thread. Please don't play Mr super Sluth to post her personal info to look like some in the know gent.
Don't talk her to death on here.
Go see her or don't. She's free during the day and provides a safe place. It's not a shit motel. Indy too.
Have fun and after the first date, it only gets better. Break the ice. Expect her to be cautious.

Kathryyn.nicholee@icloud.com

Manjushri
02-13-17, 11:30
I got this UTR hot tall swimmers body type chick.

She ran an ad on BP maybe a year ago.

She has her own place off 31 hwy near Krispy Kreem.

She's a hot 20 year old and one of my past regulars.

If I could, I'd be over today. But fun funds took a deep hit called Christmas.

She is looking to met a nice WHITE married / single type that carries no drama.

No Blacks!

No 20 questions.

And please don't ask for pics. This pic is less than 3 months old.

Just a heads up to those looking in.

And please, don't ask me about rates. I take her breakfast, split gas.

Work your own deal.

And I know this thread. Please don't play Mr super Sluth to post her personal info to look like some in the know gent.
Don't talk her to death on here.
Go see her or don't. She's free during the day and provides a safe place. It's not a shit motel. Indy too.
Have fun and after the first date, it only gets better. Break the ice. Expect her to be cautious.

Kathryyn.nicholee@icloud.comAnd I agree. This little lady is a real sweetheart. I see her on a regular basis and have never had a bad experience. I rate her close to the top.

Kyrow
02-13-17, 11:58
It's because the majority of time the boyfriend or whatever has a drug issue too. Sometimes all one needs to know is in the ad itself. When they list their location as Ensley, Bessemer, Arkadelphia Rd, Tallapoosa St, or anywhere on the west side, just pass. Especially if they're white. And if they look like some teeny bopper from Vestavia. 100% they aren't going to look like what they say and the girl that's being advertised, if she looked like to begin with, she wouldn't be caught dead in Ensley. They're only there because they have a drug problem and in those ghetto, trash infested areas is the where the drugs are at. Some of these encounters why'all have are so stupid. Pretty much what is going to happen is right there written out for you.I know we've had our rounds and disagreements in the past, but man you're right about this. I have always thought the same thing. Looking at an ad, pretty much gives you an idea as to what's possible. All us guys want the hottest woman, but the best deal as well. You rarely find women that look like the pics in the ad. Most movie star looking women are going to be in the upscale areas like hoover or the 280 , areas that upscale clients are in and don't mind paying. They wouldn't be in the ghetto. On the other hand, anytime you see a beautiful woman in those ghetto areas, she's just as bad as the thugs. Especially if she's hanging around them, and dressing like some ghetto person too. (Wearing jordans, wearing jerseys, throwing up gang signs, got gold grill on teeth). Sometimes when talking on the phone, if they talking a bunch of ebonics, don't be surprised if you get disappointed. No one is perfect, but sometimes we can avoid some of the choices we make. However, we are all human and when we're horny and she looks good, sounds good, we dive right on in. LOL.

Kyrow
02-13-17, 12:00
And I agree. This little lady is a real sweetheart. I see her on a regular basis and have never had a bad experience. I rate her close to the top.Sounds very intriguing. Hmm well if yall say she's decent, I definitely will have to check into that if I do say so myself.

Manjushri
02-13-17, 12:19

This woman has reappeared, she was gone for a while. She looked great in the pics. I texted her so we could meet. She began texting strange stuff. She would ask if I was law enforcement, I said no of course, when I asked if she was, she never replied. I asked several times to no avail. Guys I'm not saying she's a cop, but I would be very careful. I just find it odd that a simple question got no answer.I have never met Aqua, but the description of the girl you mentioned sounds an awful lot like another redhead who went by the name of Skylar. I don't recall Aqua ever being busted.

Kyrow
02-13-17, 12:51
I have never met Aqua, but the description of the girl you mentioned sounds an awful lot like another redhead who went by the name of Skylar. I don't recall Aqua ever being busted.The ad was asking about aqua. I've met Skylar from Bessemer. Several times, most recent was a few months ago. She was cool, but she goes in and out alot. Back in 2013 she was on 280 quite a bit, now she's in Bessemer most of the time.

MammieJammer
02-13-17, 13:24
Stay away from this woman. She is extremely dangerous.I make it a point to never see anyone for the first time in the evening only in broad daylight. I set up an appointment with Alexis some months ago before she went missing in Birmingham everything went pretty smoothly setting up the appointment. When I arrived at her hotel I made a drive-through pass and didn't see anything that looked shady in the parking lot so I called and told her I was in the parking lot. She asked me to wait a few minutes while she finished her makeup and since I get that from time to time with girls if it doesn't stretch on too long I'll let it slide so after about 10 minutes she finally tells me the room number and asked me to come up. She opens the door and asks me to come inside just as soon as the door closed this black guy busts through the door and starts talking shit my response to that was to promptly stick a pistol in his face and he was suddenly persuaded to be a much nicer individual my money and I and the pistol walked outside. I kept it in my hand and walked all the way to the car got inside and cranked the vehicle before I ever laid it on the seat out of my hand. Because that's another rule I have if I'm seeing someone for the first time I go to the appointment armed. I know that opens up its own set of possibilities that could be bad but in the famous words of Richard Pryor if someone gets hurt up in here I ain't going to be the only one. Most of the time the gun goes totally unnoticed in my clothes and as I undress I make sure to put it in an out-of-sight position. If it is discovered by the provider and she has an issue with it I simply leave. I try to see people in better parts of town and try to get some feel for them when I talk to them on the phone but not all of that gives you any guarantee. So it's daylight hours only hopefully in a decent part of town and yes I take a gun I know that's not everybody's cup of tea but I simply feel safer doing that and in this case it saved me either being hurt or robbed or both. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-13-17, 13:43
Ok. You rarely see legit beautiful red heads on BP these days. I heard she got busted. I was curious on if she might be one of those women that law enforcement uses as a decoy to help get others arrested since she was busted. She does look sexy. I remember years ago she would advertise sex. Like post how much for a BJ, a handjob, etc. That was rather a bit dumb. Stuff like that is seen by the cops and they go right in for the arrest.One thing about it cops aren't stupid and it's obvious that anybody who's posting any AD on Backpage where escort ads are currently being posted whether it's in the dating section or whether it's under Therapeutic Massage they're obviously escorts. They know this and they obviously look through these ads from time to time so it's just a matter of like is it election time is there any pressure from the community or who do they just want to bust that day. I tend to be very cautious with anyone who's new and who doesn't have reviews of some sort. Being cautious in every part of the date until you get to know the provider is best but even at that there's no guarantee you're a hundred percent safe so do your research try to play smart and hope you get lucky. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-13-17, 13:54
LOL!

That same hot ass pic has been used all over this Nation.

And it's been used for over 8 years.

Man it's a hot one for sure.

But don't expect to see that ass.That pic used to be used by another Birmingham provider by a different name. I don't know if the provider has changed working names or if the picture has just been pirated hard to say. The girl whose picture that was originally had a serious recreational issue and was usually working in very bad parts of town. So if you decide to see her be very very careful. MJ.

ShadowPax
02-13-17, 15:16
The ad was asking about aqua. I've met Skylar from Bessemer. Several times, most recent was a few months ago. She was cool, but she goes in and out alot. Back in 2013 she was on 280 quite a bit, now she's in Bessemer most of the time.Skylar and Aqua aren't the same girl. Skylar was the one that had the run in with LEO a while back. However, they are both very curvy redheads so they are easy to get mixed up. Skylar visits regularly from ATL and generally hosts in Bessemer and has a distinct chest tattoo. She is an okay provider and does offer greek but YMMV. Aqua is a good time, I don't recall her offering Greek but she has offered light fetishes for a extra. I stopped seeing her before she 'retired' , because she came down with a case of GPS. ($100, qv, $150-200 for hhr). Too rich for my blood.

I hope these pics help.

MammieJammer
02-13-17, 21:01
Skylar and Aqua aren't the same girl. Skylar was the one that had the run in with LEO a while back. However, they are both very curvy redheads so they are easy to get mixed up. Skylar visits regularly from ATL and generally hosts in Bessemer and has a distinct chest tattoo. She is an okay provider and does offer greek but YMMV. Aqua is a good time, I don't recall her offering Greek but she has offered light fetishes for a extra. I stopped seeing her before she 'retired' , because she came down with a case of GPS. ($100, qv, $150-200 for hhr). Too rich for my blood.

I hope these pics help.Do you have any idea about Skylars current rates? I often thought about seeing her but the one time I call her she quoted me 250 for an hour which I thought was just a bit too much considering I didn't know anything about her. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-13-17, 21:10
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-sexy-little-redhead-dream/17533337 Well I got my courage up and thought I'd see what Lindsay was all about. Call a couple of times and finally get her on the phone talk to her for a bit and set up an appointment. I drive to the area she's staying in make a call for final directions and get no answer on the phone. I stop get a Coke fool around for a little bit waste a little time call back still no answer so I go home. Never heard anything back from her so I guess she made enough money somewhere to take care of her needs whatever that might have been but I was not able to see her. I might give it one more shot but I'm pretty disinclined to make that effort. MJ.

JayMax03
02-13-17, 22:32
Is this the same Brooke you're asking about? I've been texting with her. I love looking at that ass. Can't find much info on her though.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-sunday-relaxation-baby-im-the-one-for-you-best-on-bp/17367369No.

She's use to do doubles with Natalie and Roxi in Bessemer.

http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/205-900-6166/

This is very old but it's the most recent I can find.

Skylar and Aqua aren't the same girl. Skylar was the one that had the run in with LEO a while back. However, they are both very curvy redheads so they are easy to get mixed up. Skylar visits regularly from ATL and generally hosts in Bessemer and has a distinct chest tattoo. She is an okay provider and does offer greek but YMMV. Aqua is a good time, I don't recall her offering Greek but she has offered light fetishes for a extra. I stopped seeing her before she 'retired' , because she came down with a case of GPS. ($100, qv, $150-200 for hhr). Too rich for my blood.

I hope these pics help.

I miss Skylar...

Kyrow
02-13-17, 23:18
The quality of mercy is not strain'd, It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven, Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest; It blesseth him that gives and him that takes. Shakespeare.

Judge not lest ye be judged by the same standard. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If someone asks for your cloak give them your cloak and walk a mile with them. Jesus.

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations. Live Long and Prosper. Vulcan Philosophy.

There but for the Grace of God Go I.Very well said. Unfortunately, my opinion of the lady still stands, and until she proves me wrong, my opinion will stand as is.

Kyrow
02-13-17, 23:21
I make it a point to never see anyone for the first time in the evening only in broad daylight. I set up an appointment with Alexis some months ago before she went missing in Birmingham everything went pretty smoothly setting up the appointment. When I arrived at her hotel I made a drive-through pass and didn't see anything that looked shady in the parking lot so I called and told her I was in the parking lot. She asked me to wait a few minutes while she finished her makeup and since I get that from time to time with girls if it doesn't stretch on too long I'll let it slide so after about 10 minutes she finally tells me the room number and asked me to come up. She opens the door and asks me to come inside just as soon as the door closed this black guy busts through the door and starts talking shit my response to that was to promptly stick a pistol in his face and he was suddenly persuaded to be a much nicer individual my money and I and the pistol walked outside. I kept it in my hand and walked all the way to the car got inside and cranked the vehicle before I ever laid it on the seat out of my hand. Because that's another rule I have if I'm seeing someone for the first time I go to the appointment armed. I know that opens up its own set of possibilities that could be bad but in the famous words of Richard Pryor if someone gets hurt up in here I ain't going to be the only one. Most of the time the gun goes totally unnoticed in my clothes and as I undress I make sure to put it in an out-of-sight position. If it is discovered by the provider and she has an issue with it I simply leave. I try to see people in better parts of town and try to get some feel for them when I talk to them on the phone but not all of that gives you any guarantee. So it's daylight hours only hopefully in a decent part of town and yes I take a gun I know that's not everybody's cup of tea but I simply feel safer doing that and in this case it saved me either being hurt or robbed or both. MJ.There's nothing wrong with carrying protection. Atleast you was safe. I try not to see people at night for the first time either, but it's happened at night. Once you think about it, in this crazy world, you're not safe anywhere 100%. Even the most favorite providers can turn into psychos. Just got to play it safe as you said bud.

JayMax03
02-14-17, 00:04
Do you have any idea about Skylar's current rates? I often thought about seeing her but the one time I call her she quoted me 250 for an hour which I thought was just a bit too much considering I didn't know anything about her. MJ.Skylar's rates weren't bad. Not familiar with the QV's, but the hhr was $ and hr was $. 5. On the other hand Aqua's rates were ridiculous $. 5 for hhr and $$. 5 for hr no QV's.

AyeVerb
02-14-17, 11:23

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brittany-ann/17524979I saw Brittany 2 weeks ago, I'm the reason she started back posting on backpage she was just laying low since LEO shit it down. Anyway I drove from Tuscaloosa to her place 50 min away. Grabbed some cigs for her then met her in her parking lot where she was standing on the her patio, walked up stairs she let me in then we did a quick chat before business. Went to the bedroom & she started getting undressed so I did also then say on the bed. She gave an ok BBBJ then bent over and all you see is her little fat wet kitty hanging down. Cover on as I slid in from the back slowly then it felt left me it got wetter so I started beating up the kitty decent, I'm a black guy with a long pipe and trust me she took every inch no problem. But the scent from her butt crack wasn't pleasant and once it hit my nose my pipe went soft. So I took the cover off and asked her to just finish me off with BBBJCIM. She started the BBBJ for about 5 min then said her jaw starting hurting right and stopped right when I was about to explode. So she noticed I was unsatisfied and asked me if I had another cover but I didn't,I had my fingers in that super wet kitty while we were kissing trying to get back up. She then whispered in my ear and said"I'm Clean" if you want to stick it in me raw go ahead baby I trust you. Pm me for the rest of the details.

Kyrow
02-14-17, 12:49
I saw Brittany 2 weeks ago, I'm the reason she started back posting on backpage she was just laying low since LEO shit it down. Anyway I drove from Tuscaloosa to her place 50 min away. Grabbed some cigs for her then met her in her parking lot where she was standing on the her patio, walked up stairs she let me in then we did a quick chat before business. Went to the bedroom & she started getting undressed so I did also then say on the bed. She gave an ok BBBJ then bent over and all you see is her little fat wet kitty hanging down. Cover on as I slid in from the back slowly then it felt left me it got wetter so I started beating up the kitty decent, I'm a black guy with a long pipe and trust me she took every inch no problem. But the scent from her butt crack wasn't pleasant and once it hit my nose my pipe went soft. So I took the cover off and asked her to just finish me off with BBBJCIM. She started the BBBJ for about 5 min then said her jaw starting hurting right and stopped right when I was about to explode. So she noticed I was unsatisfied and asked me if I had another cover but I didn't,I had my fingers in that super wet kitty while we were kissing trying to get back up. She then whispered in my ear and said"I'm Clean" if you want to stick it in me raw go ahead baby I trust you. Pm me for the rest of the details.So you're saying it's possible she's back to her old self huh?? Well, if she's not longer hanging out with that garbage crackhead Angel and others, I might pay her a visit. Didn't like hearing about her smelly butt Crack though. Were her boobs as perky as the pics make it seem, or were they saggy and deflated??

Kyrow
02-14-17, 12:56
Skylar's rates weren't bad. Not familiar with the QV's, but the hhr was $ and hr was $. 5. On the other hand Aqua's rates were ridiculous $. 5 for hhr and $$. 5 for hr no QV's.Skylar would actually do quick visits for 50 $. She would even take 40 . Honestly she's pretty cool. She didn't rush me at all and gives an amazing CBJ. She's definitely kinky.

I'm not sure I will be meeting Aqua. She's way too overpriced and just strange. The other day she wanted 80 for a quick visit, then hours later she puts up another ad, but of pics that were clearly not her and even had another number on the ad. I texted her, she said no quick visits and wants atleast half a hr which was 150. Then proceeded to call me names and be disrespectful simply because I didn't want to come because she was too pricy. I'm the one paying, she needs my money. I won't pay 150 to be disrespected and possibly rushed. No sir, not a chance.

PilotCary
02-14-17, 14:33
She is in walker county area is what it says in her ad. Curious to see if anyone had made the drive and tried her out yet?

Kyrow
02-14-17, 14:44
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-sexy-little-redhead-dream/17533337 Well I got my courage up and thought I'd see what Lindsay was all about. Call a couple of times and finally get her on the phone talk to her for a bit and set up an appointment. I drive to the area she's staying in make a call for final directions and get no answer on the phone. I stop get a Coke fool around for a little bit waste a little time call back still no answer so I go home. Never heard anything back from her so I guess she made enough money somewhere to take care of her needs whatever that might have been but I was not able to see her. I might give it one more shot but I'm pretty disinclined to make that effort. MJ.The pics of her with the short / blondish / brown hair, can't be recent. I ran into her at a Walmart this past weekend, she hair dark burgundy hair, and isn't as pretty as the pics show. She still has recreational issues going on. She's gotten a bit better, but I promise that you probably didn't miss out on much. She actually revealed to me that she was in prison for a while, which explains her hiatus from backpage. She was nice and cool to talk to, very polite, but certainly not my cup of tea. You can try bud, but she pretty much looks like the same chick from years ago.

AyeVerb
02-14-17, 17:15
So you're saying it's possible she's back to her old self huh?? Well, if she's not longer hanging out with that garbage crackhead Angel and others, I might pay her a visit. Didn't like hearing about her smelly butt Crack though. Were her boobs as perky as the pics make it seem, or were they saggy and deflated??She definitely can make her breast look nice in the pics but they are definitely deflated and smaller in person. Yeah she said she went to rehab after hanging around with Angelina but yeah the service was good besides her stopping too early with the BBBJ, oh and the smell of her butt crack. I'm guessing she just tried to clean up good instead of taking a shower.

SlumpBuster17
02-14-17, 17:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Jboon
02-14-17, 17:40
Saggy and deflated dude. Look way better in the pics.

So you're saying it's possible she's back to her old self huh?? Well, if she's not longer hanging out with that garbage crackhead Angel and others, I might pay her a visit. Didn't like hearing about her smelly butt Crack though. Were her boobs as perky as the pics make it seem, or were they saggy and deflated??

MammieJammer
02-14-17, 17:46
Skylar's rates weren't bad. Not familiar with the QV's, but the hhr was $ and hr was $. 5. On the other hand Aqua's rates were ridiculous $. 5 for hhr and $$. 5 for hr no QV's.Thanks Jay for the info. I always thought she was a cute girl and like a lot of the guys on the board I'm a sucker for a redhead so if she comes into town I'll definitely see her. MJ.

Kyrow
02-14-17, 18:16
Saggy and deflated dude. Look way better in the pics.Actually in some pics from a few weeks ago, I could definitely tell they were nasty saggy and deflated by the way some skin sagged the cleavage area. LOL I figured they aren't as perky as the pics show.

Kyrow
02-14-17, 21:27
She is in walker county area is what it says in her ad. Curious to see if anyone had made the drive and tried her out yet?She often posts ads saying how she's into all types of sexual stuff, and how's she's very freaky and such. I had her send me some pics, and she looks pretty disgusting. I would be very careful, she gave me the impression she might be law enforcement affiliated. Most women wouldn't blatantly say stuff like that unless it's some type of set up.

Drsmooth1
02-14-17, 22:37
This is what happens when a pimp stops caring, smh.

Qosmio Oimsoq
02-14-17, 22:53
This is what happens when a pimp stops caring, smh.Smh. That's what you get with BP.

FunTime15
02-15-17, 08:39
This is what happens when a pimp stops caring, smh.I follow her on FB and that's actually her boyfriend. Not to say he doesn't act as her pimp. I've never had any issues with him though.

MammieJammer
02-15-17, 13:03
I follow her on FB and that's actually her boyfriend. Not to say he doesn't act as her pimp. I've never had any issues with him though.I've never seen her but I'd be willing to bet a million dollars if I had it that they're both doing H. Classic codependent relationship so sad. MJ.

Member #5537
02-15-17, 15:18
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mandy-upscale-petite-brunette-ready-to-please-your-every-desire/17519267

Anyone had a date with Mandy? Is she GFE, BBBJ, how many roses, and are pics accurate?

LeerMe
02-15-17, 18:42
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/serv-new-japanese-girl-youngandpretty-best-service-dfkandnuru/17341035

If this was real, there would be a path worn to her location.

Can anyone provide evidence otherwise?

TheDankKnight
02-15-17, 23:41
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/serv-new-japanese-girl-youngandpretty-best-service-dfkandnuru/17341035

Can anyone provide evidence otherwise?That def looks too good to be true to me. If someone TOFTT and its the girl in the pics I'll eat my hat.

TheCollector
02-16-17, 02:04
That def looks too good to be true to me. If someone TOFTT and its the girl in the pics I'll eat my hat.Well, your hat is safe DankKnight, unless you're just absolutely hungry, LOL. I have been seeing the ads for the Asian ladies for a while and decided to TOFTT. Don't waste your time or money guys. I set up a date today and asked if the pics were her and was told yes. I went to the hotel (side street just off Oxmoor) room and was greeted by a lady probably in her 40's, chubby and flabby. When I said no thanks she told me there were other girls available and she would get someone else. I decided to see what was available and she called another room and a scrawny little girl, maybe 20, showed up at the door. At that point I started to leave and the first woman started telling me that I still owed her. 5 for her time. I simply laughed and listened to her yelling down the hall as I hit the elevator. Save some time and effort on these ladies, use your hands guys.

Kyrow
02-16-17, 09:25

Anyone had a date with Mandy? Is she GFE, BBBJ, how many roses, and are pics accurate?I've texted her some. Supposedly she's working with nattie. Nattie used to work with Brooke in Bessemer, but they had a falling out, and now nattie is with Mandy at an apartment in hoover. They had told me this via text a few days ago. I think they're way too pricy. They told me for a quick visit for either woman would be 100 $. I was immediately turned off. People who charge that much usually rush people. Nattie actually is more attractive than Mandy, but no woman on BP is worth a 100 $ quick visit.

Kyrow
02-16-17, 09:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SlumpBuster17
02-16-17, 17:28
Are they even Asian?

Well, your hat is safe DankKnight, unless you're just absolutely hungry, LOL. I have been seeing the ads for the Asian ladies for a while and decided to TOFTT. Don't waste your time or money guys. I set up a date today and asked if the pics were her and was told yes. I went to the hotel (side street just off Oxmoor) room and was greeted by a lady probably in her 40's, chubby and flabby. When I said no thanks she told me there were other girls available and she would get someone else. I decided to see what was available and she called another room and a scrawny little girl, maybe 20, showed up at the door. At that point I started to leave and the first woman started telling me that I still owed her. 5 for her time. I simply laughed and listened to her yelling down the hall as I hit the elevator. Save some time and effort on these ladies, use your hands guys.

MammieJammer
02-16-17, 18:10

Can anyone provide evidence otherwise?The ad has already been pulled so I'm not sure if it's the same girl but there was a Japanese girl alternating between Birmingham and Huntsville and she had gotten some favorable reviews in the Huntsville forum. MJ.

P Connoisseur
02-16-17, 19:40
Guys,

Coming to Birmingham on Sunday for the week on business. Would love to meet up with a great woman while I am here. I'm older, 56, and not too picky on looks or age but really want the GFE. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me if that works for you.

Thanks in advance.

PC.

Kyrow
02-16-17, 23:40
The ad has already been pulled so I'm not sure if it's the same girl but there was a Japanese girl alternating between Birmingham and Huntsville and she had gotten some favorable reviews in the Huntsville forum. MJ.She is gorgeous. If she's indeed legit, I'd love to see her.

TheCollector
02-17-17, 01:37
Are they even Asian?Yes, they both were Asian but not what is advertised. It's undoubtedly a group of ladies that are hustled in and out of the same hotel every 2 or 3 weeks. And no way am I wasting my time again with what I saw.

Kyrow
02-17-17, 14:00
Yes, they both were Asian but not what is advertised. It's undoubtedly a group of ladies that are hustled in and out of the same hotel every 2 or 3 weeks. And no way am I wasting my time again with what I saw.I've always been afraid of trying those places. You never really know what you will end up seeing. Also, those places get busted alot. From what I've been told, the women in there don't look half as good as the pics show.

Kyrow
02-17-17, 22:48
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sophia-amor-back-in-town-n-ready-for-fun/17434557

Me and this provider had been texting some, and after I got off work, I went to go meet her. She was in Birmingham. I wasn't too familiar with the area until I arrived. She was in a house and not a hotel. Upon meeting I saw that she wasn't as pretty as the pics shown. I was honest about it, and started to leave. She wasn't happy but accepted that I wasn't pleased by her appearance. She asks for 80 on a quick visit, that's just too much. The home wasn't her's, I could tell by the pictures hanging on the wall. She offered a 30 $ quick visit in the car. I accepted. Her boobs were so, so but not very perky. However, she did give an amazing CBJ. She was nice, but desperate. I definitely won't repeat.

GymGuy2016
02-18-17, 06:31
I saw Brittany 2 weeks ago, I'm the reason she started back posting on backpage she was just laying low since LEO shit it down. Anyway I drove from Tuscaloosa to her place 50 min away. Grabbed some cigs for her then met her in her parking lot where she was standing on the her patio, walked up stairs she let me in then we did a quick chat before business. Went to the bedroom & she started getting undressed so I did also then say on the bed. She gave an ok BBBJ then bent over and all you see is her little fat wet kitty hanging down. Cover on as I slid in from the back slowly then it felt left me it got wetter so I started beating up the kitty decent, I'm a black guy with a long pipe and trust me she took every inch no problem. But the scent from her butt crack wasn't pleasant and once it hit my nose my pipe went soft. So I took the cover off and asked her to just finish me off with BBBJCIM. She started the BBBJ for about 5 min then said her jaw starting hurting right and stopped right when I was about to explode. So she noticed I was unsatisfied and asked me if I had another cover but I didn't,I had my fingers in that super wet kitty while we were kissing trying to get back up. She then whispered in my ear and said"I'm Clean" if you want to stick it in me raw go ahead baby I trust you. Pm me for the rest of the details.I saw her the same day before you. Actually I think you were pulling up as I was walking down the stairs. I got there and she didn't have a condom but told me she was clean and recently checked. Gave me BBBJ and just said want to bend me over. Against my better judgement slid inside her and fucked the shit out of her a few different ways. Was going to pull out and she said she wanted me to fill her up. Which I did. Prolly why she was dripping when you saw her. Prolly need to go male sure I don't have anything now. She prolly let's everyone do that.

SlumpBuster17
02-18-17, 15:35
That sounds believable.

I saw her the same day before you. Actually I think you were pulling up as I was walking down the stairs. I got there and she didn't have a condom but told me she was clean and recently checked. Gave me BBBJ and just said want to bend me over. Against my better judgement slid inside her and fucked the shit out of her a few different ways. Was going to pull out and she said she wanted me to fill her up. Which I did. Prolly why she was dripping when you saw her. Prolly need to go male sure I don't have anything now. She prolly let's everyone do that.

MnLookIn
02-19-17, 04:56
That sounds believable.Haha! I was thinking the same thing the whole time while I was reading that. LOL.

MammieJammer
02-20-17, 13:08
She is gorgeous. If she's indeed legit, I'd love to see her.You can take it to the bank that pretty much ALL Asian ads use fake pics. Whether it's a spa or an individual about 99.9 percent of the time they're fake. MJ.

Kyrow
02-20-17, 14:31
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-super-kinky-100-real-fantasy-blonde-%CE%B1v%CE%B1ilabl%CE%B5-hottie/17615579

After an interesting weekend in Atlanta, I thought I would take a chance with this provider and it paid off.

From the time of texting and talking I never felt uncomfortable or anything. She was at a great hotel in hoover / Vestavia area. I didn't see any signs of a handler. She greeted me at the door and she had great hygiene and smelled great and had a bubbly personality. I usually do quick visits, but no, this time I went for a half hr that lasted 45 min. Her body felt so nice and soft and that booty is a must see and feel. She's definitely kinky. We started off with great foreplay, boob worship, and I put my cocky right in between those boobs. After a few positions we did some of the best doggy style ever. She finished me off with a blowjob that I haven't stopped smiling about since I got it. Guys go see this woman. It was the best experience I've had in a while. Definitely my new top favorite.

Kyrow
02-20-17, 14:39
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/in-need-of-a-little-t-l-c-baby-call-now-available-24-7/17367369

This woman looks absolutely nothing like these pics. I attempted to go see her. She was at a run down hotel in fultondale. She wanted 80 $ for a quick visit, I talked her down to 40, and after seeing her, she wasn't worth that. She's definitely a drug users, has nasty sagging skin and if her boobs sagged any lower, they can be considered knees. I left the minute she came to the door. She was barely dressed and I see why she doesn't send pictures. Don't waste your time or money guys. Avoid like the plague.

Kyrow
02-20-17, 14:48
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/save-room-for-dessert-with-the-sexiest-redhead-youve-ever-seen/17601082

I saw this woman at Walmart on hwy 280, and the reviews are right, she's so disgusting. I spoke to her out of kindness cause she was in line. She was dressed in pajamas, in flip flops (crusty nasty feet), had a bandana on her head, and looked at least 50. Even smelled like mayonnaise. As we talked in a low voice, she told me to come see her, said she usually charges 300, but will discount me to 100 cause she thought I was cute. I kindly declined. Those pics have to be old cause that woman was hideous.

Kyrow
02-20-17, 15:00
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me/17600223

Finally I was able to try and set an appointment up with this woman, she was at a hotel in hoover area. The pics are definitely accurate. She did a quick visit for 50 $. As we started off with a CBJ, she then put her feet on my shoulders and humped her pretty good. She's a bit tight but definitely worth seeing again. I would definitely repeat.

MammieJammer
02-20-17, 15:25
I saw her the same day before you. Actually I think you were pulling up as I was walking down the stairs. I got there and she didn't have a condom but told me she was clean and recently checked. Gave me BBBJ and just said want to bend me over. Against my better judgement slid inside her and fucked the shit out of her a few different ways. Was going to pull out and she said she wanted me to fill her up. Which I did. Prolly why she was dripping when you saw her. Prolly need to go male sure I don't have anything now. She prolly let's everyone do that.This is why I never see girls that do car dates because generally speaking this is the kind of service they offer. Any escort provider can be sketchy under the right circumstances so for me no condom no play. So many girls who advertise on Backpage have a drug problem and the reality is if they're desperate enough for that fix they'll do anything at pretty much any price so you just have to be careful just my two cents. MJ.

OldGenxer
02-20-17, 20:01
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/save-room-for-dessert-with-the-sexiest-redhead-youve-ever-seen/17601082

I saw this woman at Walmart on hwy 280, and the reviews are right, she's so disgusting. I spoke to her out of kindness cause she was in line. She was dressed in pajamas, in flip flops (crusty nasty feet), had a bandana on her head, and looked at least 50. Even smelled like mayonnaise. As we talked in a low voice, she told me to come see her, said she usually charges 300, but will discount me to 100 cause she thought I was cute. I kindly declined. Those pics have to be old cause that woman was hideous.Your correct Angel is a hot mess. Those pictures are ancient. She was a couple of years ahead of me in high school. I really didn't know her back then but she was cute and sweet.

"Recreational issues" would sum it up. Her Birthday is next month. She'll be 45.

TheDankKnight
02-20-17, 20:49
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-super-kinky-100-real-fantasy-blonde-%CE%B1v%CE%B1ilabl%CE%B5-hottie/17615579

After an interesting weekend in Atlanta, I thought I would take a chance with this provider and it paid off.

From the time of texting and talking I never felt uncomfortable or anything. She was at a great hotel in hoover / Vestavia area. I didn't see any signs of a handler. She greeted me at the door and she had great hygiene and smelled great and had a bubbly personality. I usually do quick visits, but no, this time I went for a half hr that lasted 45 min. Her body felt so nice and soft and that booty is a must see and feel. She's definitely kinky. We started off with great foreplay, boob worship, and I put my cocky right in between those boobs. After a few positions we did some of the best doggy style ever. She finished me off with a blowjob that I haven't stopped smiling about since I got it. Guys go see this woman. It was the best experience I've had in a while. Definitely my new top favorite.Can you give some insight on the rates? Do you know if she does fetish stuff / greek?

Kyrow
02-20-17, 22:24
Can you give some insight on the rates? Do you know if she does fetish stuff / greek?I'm sure she probably would. She does qv for 80, but can be negotiated. Half hour is about 100. She might do it for 80. She's very kinky.

MnLookIn
02-20-17, 23:04

From the time of texting and talking I never felt uncomfortable or anything. She was at a great hotel in hoover / Vestavia area. I didn't see any signs of a handler. She greeted me at the door and she had great hygiene and smelled great and had a bubbly personality. I usually do quick visits, but no, this time I went for a half hr that lasted 45 min. Her body felt so nice and soft and that booty is a must see and feel. She's definitely kinky. We started off with great foreplay, boob worship, and I put my cocky right in between those boobs. After a few positions we did some of the best doggy style ever. She finished me off with a blowjob that I haven't stopped smiling about since I got it. Guys go see this woman. It was the best experience I've had in a while. Definitely my new top favorite.I think I'll put her at the top of my to do list. After a run in with a handler in northeast MS last week, I'm going to find a regular or two and stick with it. Thanks for TOFTT Kyrow. She's a doll.

Mnlookin.

Kyrow
02-21-17, 10:47
I think I'll put her at the top of my to do list. After a run in with a handler in northeast MS last week, I'm going to find a regular or two and stick with it. Thanks for TOFTT Kyrow. She's a doll.

Mnlookin.Your welcome bud. We're forum brothers man, it's my pleasure to share stories of encounters, especially knowing it can help us save money and avoid trouble. Backpage in Birmingham has gone downhill, but a few good providers tend to pass by here and there LOL.

Oh BTW, you got to try Atlanta. They got a what better selection. Fortunately for me, I'm less than 2 hours away from there. I'm definitely going to visit that area more often. LOL.

Kyrow
02-21-17, 10:50
Your correct Angel is a hot mess. Those pictures are ancient. She was a couple of years ahead of me in high school. I really didn't know her back then but she was cute and sweet.

"Recreational issues" would sum it up. Her Birthday is next month. She'll be 45.She was hideous dude. Recreational issues indeed, but wouldn't surprise me if there's way more than that going on. She should be paying people to come see her instead of guys paying her. LOL.

AyeVerb
02-21-17, 11:23
Has anyone seen the 19 yr Asian Faith? Is she real? Is she legit? Is she worth the visit? I've always dreamed of being with an Asian, someone please inform me. Can pm me as well.

PlaynAtl
02-21-17, 14:25
Your welcome bud. We're forum brothers man, it's my pleasure to share stories of encounters, especially knowing it can help us save money and avoid trouble. Backpage in Birmingham has gone downhill, but a few good providers tend to pass by here and there LOL.

Oh BTW, you got to try Atlanta. They got a what better selection. Fortunately for me, I'm less than 2 hours away from there. I'm definitely going to visit that area more often. LOL.I will second the Atlanta recommendation. Spending time over there and here in Atlanta, I can assure you that the menu and rates are better in Atlanta. Right now, LEO is hot and heavy with busts over here, so be sure to go for the known providers and don't take unusual risks.

RobAnders
02-21-17, 18:50
I saw Carmin again Friday, she usually posts in the massage section. Seen her 6-7 times now and is very consistent. She is probably close to 40 and pics are accurate. Gives 30-45 min massage, kissing, CBJ then climbs on top and rides it hard, never mechanical. She is extremely talkative and friendly, I have never had an issue and will definitely repeat.

JayMax03
02-21-17, 20:13
Has anyone seen the 19 yr Asian Faith? Is she real? Is she legit? Is she worth the visit? I've always dreamed of being with an Asian, someone please inform me. Can pm me as well.Yeah she's Asian but like a country white Asian probably born in America which to me was where the disappointment came in;.

I would like to see a Asian born-and-bred provider not a America born-and-bred Asian provider.

SlumpBuster17
02-21-17, 22:31
Where is she at nowadays? Haven't saw her ads recently. What was the damage? Never saw her, but she all over the place with her prices from my experience. Her last few ads she posted were a little out there. One had a video that you could tell she was drunk and some hillbilly was filming it. She looks like mid 40's.

I saw Carmin again Friday, she usually posts in the massage section. Seen her 6-7 times now and is very consistent. She is probably close to 40 and pics are accurate. Gives 30-45 min massage, kissing, CBJ then climbs on top and rides it hard, never mechanical. She is extremely talkative and friendly, I have never had an issue and will definitely repeat.

Kyrow
02-22-17, 00:32
Where is she at nowadays? Haven't saw her ads recently. What was the damage? Never saw her, but she all over the place with her prices from my experience. Her last few ads she posted were a little out there. One had a video that you could tell she was drunk and some hillbilly was filming it. She looks like mid 40's.I've texted her a few times. She wanted atleast 250 to do a hangout. That's just way too much. Especially if it's my first time seeing someone. I think at one time she posted her age as 30 ish, she's got to be in her 40's atleast.

MammieJammer
02-22-17, 06:12
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-b-ham-its-mallory-i-want-to-meet-you-lets-have-fun-together-256-479-7523/17416064 Birmingham is a wasteland right now for quality providers so I went to see Mallory again. She was cute she was clean she was funny and she damn sure was fun. Money WELL spent. MJ.

SlumpBuster17
02-22-17, 08:48
There's a lot of them that stay at 29,34, and 39 for a number of years. And then there's the ones that post and say their age is 30 but look 45. In their case their age is probably correct. Meth and hard living will tend to age you.

I've texted her a few times. She wanted atleast 250 to do a hangout. That's just way too much. Especially if it's my first time seeing someone. I think at one time she posted her age as 30 ish, she's got to be in her 40's atleast.

Kyrow
02-22-17, 09:53
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-molly-sexy-curvy-delicious/17611058

To my surprise, I was actually impressed by Molly. She's new to this and it will show, but she's very kind and she's one of the most reasonable people I've met. She doesn't try to over charge and is openminded. She has a guy who she's known most of her life who might seem like a handler, but I spoke with him before I met molly and he was a nice guy. He wasn't aggressive or anything. She doesn't do this alot, she does live with parents, but goes to a hotel a few days here and there to do this.

She isn't bad for a curvy woman, she gives a great CBJ, and loves to be titty fucked. Her location in homewood wasn't the worst either. Considering how nice she is and how cheap she is, she's definitely a repeat. Her handler or guy who watches out for her is harmless, not saying he's a pushover, but certainly nothing to be alarmed about.

Kyrow
02-22-17, 12:33
http://birmingham.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cassandra/14252764

This woman can be a great provider, but after meeting her, she definitely has a drug problem, and a deadbeat loser baby dad dragging her down. She's usually in the homewood area. We was in a room that I had gotten for us. Not even 3 min later, he's calling and blowing her phone up. She was halfway stoned most of the time. To be so skinny, she has nice perky boobs and great legs. He even called again while I was getting a CBJ from her. The damage wasn't much but nothing to brag about. She then talked to me as we were done. Telling me how he's ruined her life and how he takes her money, and how no one likes him. I smiled at her, but just didn't show too much sympathy. When women choose to throw Thier life away on sorry thugs, and drugs when they should be taking care of their children, gets no sympathy from me. I wouldn't recommend her guys. She has way too much going on, to where the service is just awful.

Kyrow
02-22-17, 12:35
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-b-ham-its-mallory-i-want-to-meet-you-lets-have-fun-together-256-479-7523/17416064 Birmingham is a wasteland right now for quality providers so I went to see Mallory again. She was cute she was clean she was funny and she damn sure was fun. Money WELL spent. MJ.I been texting her some. She's sweet and well mannered indeed. Is she flexible and give amazing CBJ??

MammieJammer
02-22-17, 14:10
I been texting her some. She's sweet and well mannered indeed. Is she flexible and give amazing CBJ??BBBJ for me. Sweet great skills funny a great date. 180 for an hour. I'm kind of a regular but that is probably the deal for everyone. MJ.

Kyrow
02-22-17, 15:04
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mary/17592978

This lady is posting fake pics again. She does this all the time. She looks nothing like this. She's a older blonde lady with rotted teeth and lives in the north side of birmingham in the ghettos. Don't be fooled.

Kyrow
02-22-17, 15:28
There's a lot of them that stay at 29,34, and 39 for a number of years. And then there's the ones that post and say their age is 30 but look 45. In their case their age is probably correct. Meth and hard living will tend to age you.Agreed. Saddest part about it is most don't stop doing those awful drugs until it's taken Thier life and it's much too late by then. Most women who do this and never stop, usually end up that way.

SlumpBuster17
02-22-17, 17:06
I wouldn't need to meet her to know she has a drug problem. Sounds like she's ruined her own life. And I guess as long as people keep paying her for services, it'll keep being ruined.

This woman can be a great provider, but after meeting her, she definitely has a drug problem, and a deadbeat loser baby dad dragging her down. She's usually in the homewood area. We was in a room that I had gotten for us. Not even 3 min later, he's calling and blowing her phone up. She was halfway stoned most of the time. To be so skinny, she has nice perky boobs and great legs. He even called again while I was getting a CBJ from her. The damage wasn't much but nothing to brag about. She then talked to me as we were done. Telling me how he's ruined her life and how he takes her money, and how no one likes him. I smiled at her, but just didn't show too much sympathy. When women choose to throw Thier life away on sorry thugs, and drugs when they should be taking care of their children, gets no sympathy from me. I wouldn't recommend her guys. She has way too much going on, to where the service is just awful.

Buff9999
02-22-17, 21:44

This woman can be a great provider, but after meeting her, she definitely has a drug problem, and a deadbeat loser baby dad dragging her down. She's usually in the homewood area. We was in a room that I had gotten for us. Not even 3 min later, he's calling and blowing her phone up. She was halfway stoned most of the time. To be so skinny, she has nice perky boobs and great legs. He even called again while I was getting a CBJ from her. The damage wasn't much but nothing to brag about. She then talked to me as we were done. Telling me how he's ruined her life and how he takes her money, and how no one likes him. I smiled at her, but just didn't show too much sympathy. When women choose to throw Thier life away on sorry thugs, and drugs when they should be taking care of their children, gets no sympathy from me. I wouldn't recommend her guys. She has way too much going on, to where the service is just awful.She has been giving massages for awhile and wouldn't even do happy endings. Something must have happened for her to go from not even doing a happy ending to now doing full service.

Kyrow
02-22-17, 23:14
I wouldn't need to meet her to know she has a drug problem. Sounds like she's ruined her own life. And I guess as long as people keep paying her for services, it'll keep being ruined.Couldn't possibly agree more bud. It's not a uncommon thing for women who do this profession to be a druggie. Making constant bad choices is what got them doing this to begin with. Women who chose to stand by those sorry dead beat thugs, instead of aligning themselves with decent men have never gotten sympathy from me. Trust me, that visit was certainly a first and a last.

TheCollector
02-23-17, 02:03
BBBJ for me. Sweet great skills funny a great date. 180 for an hour. I'm kind of a regular but that is probably the deal for everyone. MJ.Hey MJ. I hate to tell you buddy but I've seen Mallory 3 times and the quoted hourly fee for her time was $. 40 once and $. 60 twice. Even though she is a lot of fun, you might be getting the short end. Just wanted to let you know so maybe you can save a little cash next time.

Dirtball
02-23-17, 07:25
She has been giving massages for awhile and wouldn't even do happy endings. Something must have happened for her to go from not even doing a happy ending to now doing full service.I was working my way to the top of the page, where I was going to type almost this exact same thing. She would tell you right up front that she was a massage and nothing more and not to expect anything more. Maybe that's why her phone is now being blown up. He knows what she's doing.

She has a "book of faces" page that shows she used to have things pretty decent. It's sad, but not THAT sad. She does have a hot body though!

Kyrow
02-23-17, 07:46
I was working my way to the top of the page, where I was going to type almost this exact same thing. She would tell you right up front that she was a massage and nothing more and not to expect anything more. Maybe that's why her phone is now being blown up. He knows what she's doing.

She has a "book of faces" page that shows she used to have things pretty decent. It's sad, but not THAT sad. She does have a hot body though!Book of faces page? Haha. I like that.

I think she still does only massages, but every so often, she will do something else, depending on how desperate she is for money. Honestly, I did get massaged some. I kissed her some on the neck, played with her boobs some, and actually got a CBJ. I don't know if she usually does that often, but either way, I don't plan on seeing her again. I have a strong dislike for attractive women who hado everything going for themselves and waste it all on dead beat ass thugs. From what she told me, she's doing this to take care of both of them. That's just pathetic.

Manjushri
02-23-17, 12:22
Does anybody have any info about this one? http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/body-2-body-small-andslim-pretty-girl-available/17640655.

Drsmooth1
02-23-17, 13:59
Does anybody have any info about this one? http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/body-2-body-small-andslim-pretty-girl-available/17640655.http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/birmingham/406-404-3461/1/230629

Added link for research purposes.

DSaber21
02-23-17, 18:13
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-molly-sexy-curvy-delicious/17611058

To my surprise, I was actually impressed by Molly. She's new to this and it will show, but she's very kind and she's one of the most reasonable people I've met. She doesn't try to over charge and is openminded. She has a guy who she's known most of her life who might seem like a handler, but I spoke with him before I met molly and he was a nice guy. He wasn't aggressive or anything. She doesn't do this alot, she does live with parents, but goes to a hotel a few days here and there to do this.

She isn't bad for a curvy woman, she gives a great CBJ, and loves to be titty fucked. Her location in homewood wasn't the worst either. Considering how nice she is and how cheap she is, she's definitely a repeat. Her handler or guy who watches out for her is harmless, not saying he's a pushover, but certainly nothing to be alarmed about.How did you get in touch with her? I don't see any contact info listed in the ad.

I've been curious about this lady for a while, a quick search shows many different ads going years back with the phone number listed. Several different names (Porsche, Juicy, Bri) some of the pics don't mesh as well in the different ads.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-real-sweetheart/17480095

MammieJammer
02-23-17, 19:13
Hey MJ. I hate to tell you buddy but I've seen Mallory 3 times and the quoted hourly fee for her time was $. 40 once and $. 60 twice. Even though she is a lot of fun, you might be getting the short end. Just wanted to let you know so maybe you can save a little cash next time.Thank you brother I appreciate the info. 180 was what I was quoted the first time I saw her so that's what we have done each time I've seen her I've never tried to negotiate anything different. It may be that I could do better if I ask but the service was always so great and she was so much fun to hang out with I always felt like I paid a fair price because she is a great amount of fun. Again thanks for the information. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-23-17, 19:21
Does anybody have any info about this one? http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/body-2-body-small-andslim-pretty-girl-available/17640655.I'm not dead sure about this so maybe some of you other guys can help me out but if my memory is correct the last time she was here she made it a point to post no GFE in her ad. So while if those pictures are real she has a slammin body the no GFE tells me she probably has lots of bullshit rules so I never got in touch with her I'd be interested to hear more if someone can add to this. MJ.

Alasp2012
02-24-17, 01:19
Thank you brother I appreciate the info. 180 was what I was quoted the first time I saw her so that's what we have done each time I've seen her I've never tried to negotiate anything different. It may be that I could do better if I ask but the service was always so great and she was so much fun to hang out with I always felt like I paid a fair price because she is a great amount of fun. Again thanks for the information. MJ.Mallory is fantastic. She offers discounts. That is why it sometimes 160 and 140.

Buff9999
02-24-17, 11:53
Mallory is fantastic. She offers discounts. That is why it sometimes 160 and 140.Her rates are usually negotiable, you just have to ask.

TheLongRun
02-24-17, 12:18
How did you get in touch with her? I don't see any contact info listed in the ad.

I've been curious about this lady for a while, a quick search shows many different ads going years back with the phone number listed. Several different names (Porsche, Juicy, Bri) some of the pics don't mesh as well in the different ads.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-real-sweetheart/17480095I called her and tried to set something up. The call went straight to voicemail and it was a dude's voice. About 10 minutes later, she texted me to see if I still wanted to set something up. I declined since it was obvious that she had a handler.

TheLongRun
02-24-17, 12:33
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/call-me/17600223

Finally I was able to try and set an appointment up with this woman, she was at a hotel in hoover area. The pics are definitely accurate. She did a quick visit for 50 $. As we started off with a CBJ, she then put her feet on my shoulders and humped her pretty good. She's a bit tight but definitely worth seeing again. I would definitely repeat.I spent some time with her. She has a nice little body and little mommy damage. I called her up and she asked me how much I wanted to spend. I said $60 for a qv. She wanted me to pay more knowing that I saw this particular review and told me on the phone that she is worth more. She said that she will take care of me. I was cool with paying more as long as she took care of me. We agreed on BBBJ and Daty and other things. Got to the spot, which was an apartment and when I walked in I noticed she had a pillow on the couch. I looked around and noticed some men boots in the corner. She said that we had to the business on the couch, which verified that most likely she has a handler. At the last moment, when we were getting undressed she told me that she did not feel comfortable doing all the things we agreed to do. She gave a nice CBJ and she really gets into the BJ and the sex. It was a nice quickie. Since she does not provide any additional service, do not let her talk you into giving her anything extra. $70 should be the most! I will only repeat if I am in a crunch.

Robo1716
02-24-17, 20:58
Hi all. I've been at the game for a while, but never realized there was a community for our "hobby".

But, I've been strolling and trolling. On here a bit and was wondering if anybody has had any stories about Eryn in Leeds. Thanks fellow mongels.

Kyrow
02-24-17, 21:21
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-b-ham-its-mallory-i-want-to-meet-you-lets-have-fun-together-256-479-7523/17416064

I saw Mallory last night. I can honestly say, she's the most friendliest provider that I've ever met. She's very talkative, and looks way better in person than in the pictures. Those big eyes are adorable. She not once rushed me nor was rude in any way. She's extremely well mannered, and she's been through alot in life. She's certainly different from the rest. As far as that ridiculous rumor of her pussy or ass smelling, that is the biggest lie ever. I swear that woman was clean and couldn't be nasty if she tried. I did the usual qv, which is 70. I'm sure she's negotiable, but offering like 40 $ for her excellent personality and services might come off a bit rude. The hotel was on 280. We played around some, she has a nice big ass. Tits are decent, in between a B and C cup. She used to have implants long ago. She gave me probably the best CBJ I've had. She looked into my eyes as she swirled her tongue on the top of my dick and deepthroated like a champion. The CBJ was so amazing I nutted all in the condom and was limp before I even realized it. So I can say she's one of the best and if all these others fail, she's the one to go see. Hell, she's one of the types that you could give money to and just leave. That's just how great she is.

Kyrow
02-24-17, 21:26
I spent some time with her. She has a nice little body and little mommy damage. I called her up and she asked me how much I wanted to spend. I said $60 for a qv. She wanted me to pay more knowing that I saw this particular review and told me on the phone that she is worth more. She said that she will take care of me. I was cool with paying more as long as she took care of me. We agreed on BBBJ and Daty and other things. Got to the spot, which was an apartment and when I walked in I noticed she had a pillow on the couch. I looked around and noticed some men boots in the corner. She said that we had to the business on the couch, which verified that most likely she has a handler. At the last moment, when we were getting undressed she told me that she did not feel comfortable doing all the things we agreed to do. She gave a nice CBJ and she really gets into the BJ and the sex. It was a nice quickie. Since she does not provide any additional service, do not let her talk you into giving her anything extra. $70 should be the most! I will only repeat if I am in a crunch.She was extremely difficult to get ahold of at first. She was lucky to catch me at that time. When we met, there didn't appear to be a handler at all. I'm not denying there was though, even though she was nice, something seemed off. 70 for a qv, isn't worth it though. She was decent to me, but if she did you like she did, you're definitely better off with someone else. Some of these women are just greedy dude. Instead of giving great deals and keeping guys coming back, they want all the dang money without doing anything special. I agree man, don't let no one talk you into big donations, especially if your first time seeing them.

LordZog
02-25-17, 05:33
Hi all. I've been at the game for a while, but never realized there was a community for our "hobby".

But, I've been strolling and trolling. On here a bit and was wondering if anybody has had any stories about Eryn in Leeds. Thanks fellow mongels.There are a lot of reports about her on here. Just do a search of her name.

Robo1716
02-25-17, 14:14
There are a lot of reports about her on here. Just do a search of her name.Thanks. The reviews seemed a little old, but I'll go with what I learned, sounds sketchy at best.

CrimsonPride16
02-25-17, 16:07
I spent some time with her. She has a nice little body and little mommy damage. I called her up and she asked me how much I wanted to spend. I said $60 for a qv. She wanted me to pay more knowing that I saw this particular review and told me on the phone that she is worth more. She said that she will take care of me. I was cool with paying more as long as she took care of me. We agreed on BBBJ and Daty and other things. Got to the spot, which was an apartment and when I walked in I noticed she had a pillow on the couch. I looked around and noticed some men boots in the corner. She said that we had to the business on the couch, which verified that most likely she has a handler. At the last moment, when we were getting undressed she told me that she did not feel comfortable doing all the things we agreed to do. She gave a nice CBJ and she really gets into the BJ and the sex. It was a nice quickie. Since she does not provide any additional service, do not let her talk you into giving her anything extra. $70 should be the most! I will only repeat if I am in a crunch.I saw her a few weeks back at an apt on 280. She tried to call me about a week later to crash at my place and I shut that down real quick. I have only meet her once at that apt on 280, and she claimed she had a female roommate. I also was forced to the couch. No doubt she is a little freak, she deff got into the action and seemed to enjoy it. My advice is to negotiate with her, my damage was only 5 o for the qk. Eveything covered. Doggy, CG, RCG all in all worth the little I left her. No real chatting just dressed and I left. Might repeat if $ is right. Something deff up with her roommate / no bedroom situation.

MammieJammer
02-25-17, 18:37

But, I've been strolling and trolling. On here a bit and was wondering if anybody has had any stories about Eryn in Leeds. Thanks fellow mongels.There have been lots of reviews about her on this forum. I think it is generally agreed that her skills as a provider are good the problem is she has a serious terrible heroin addiction. I went to see her only once and did not partake. Her arms were so riddled with needle marks and so infected that I am surprised that she survived without having to have them amputated. Over the years I have been exposed to people in various stages of heroin addiction and her arms are the worst I have ever seen on a human being. There was a lot of controversy concerning her early on her cheap prices and good service seemed to outweigh the fact that she had this really bad addiction until her behavior became so sketchy and some of the places she was staying became so bad. I know several people who know her well including other providers and I can tell you definitively that she still has this problem and all of the risky behaviors and lifestyle that go with it. So if you decide to see her do so with this full knowledge and don't engage in any activity with her even oral sex without a cover it would be very very risky to do so. MJ.

Kyrow
02-26-17, 17:23
There have been lots of reviews about her on this forum. I think it is generally agreed that her skills as a provider are good the problem is she has a serious terrible heroin addiction. I went to see her only once and did not partake. Her arms were so riddled with needle marks and so infected that I am surprised that she survived without having to have them amputated. Over the years I have been exposed to people in various stages of heroin addiction and her arms are the worst I have ever seen on a human being. There was a lot of controversy concerning her early on her cheap prices and good service seemed to outweigh the fact that she had this really bad addiction until her behavior became so sketchy and some of the places she was staying became so bad. I know several people who know her well including other providers and I can tell you definitively that she still has this problem and all of the risky behaviors and lifestyle that go with it. So if you decide to see her do so with this full knowledge and don't engage in any activity with her even oral sex without a cover it would be very very risky to do so. MJ.I've seen her a few years ago, her hygiene was awful. She was in Bessemer and was living in an Rv. It was in a odd area. You're right, she did have needle marks on her arms, even bruises and stuff on her legs. I was turned off and didn't want to partake. Since I drove that far, I got a CBJ, and that was all. After seeing how she looked, I wasn't going to hump her, that was for sure.

Then another time, she needed a ride to a hotel for a outcall, she called and offered me 40 bucks just to drop her off, Hell yea cause the distance all together wasn't a solid 30 min, so I did it. When I came to pick her up, my God, she had a bad rash on her face. She saw how I looked and seem offended. Said"you know I've always had bad skin". I said yea but not this bad. I then had to wait forever for her to get dressed. Finally when we left, she got on the phone with some dude and continued to talk. After we arrived at the hotel, she sat in my vehicle and kept talking, I was waiting for my money. She claimed she would pay after the guy paid her. Then kept talking to the guy on speaker, then was trying to put make up on too. She kept wasting time, so I told her to get the Hell out of my vehicle. So I left and haven't nor will ever see her again. She's nasty and is a big liar. Then brags about how she doesn't have to do this, brags on how she has degrees, but still 4 years later, she's from hotel to hotel while still on drugs.

NilbogTwo
02-26-17, 21:35
Has anyone seen her http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-bunny-here-sweet-and-petite-pure-pleasure/17617395.

I'm thinking police but sure would love to visit her if she's legit.

KevFun0073
02-26-17, 21:59
Hey guys I normally don't leave reviews unless I know it will help some out. In this case you definitely want to keep reading. I texted her Saturday evening and she replied within minutes. Her pictures are100% her. No fakes, honestly her pictures great but when I arrived I was blown away. Very beautiful woman, and a personality to go with it. Very acomidating, never rushed and location was safe and private residence. I don't know about why'all but these days strolling thru hotel parking lots makes me uncomfortable. I decided to spend the full hr. Her goal I felt was making sure I was taking care of the way I liked. Definitely will repeat. If your looking for cheap then this post is not for you. But if your looking what I consider to be quality time with super sexy woman, then this is where you want to look.

NilbogTwo
02-26-17, 22:08
Does anyone know anything this girl? http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-bunny-here-sweet-and-petite-pure-pleasure/17617395.

Seems TGTBT.

KevFun0073
02-26-17, 22:20
Hey guys I normally don't leave reviews unless I know it will help some out. In this case you definitely want to keep reading. I texted her Saturday evening and she replied within minutes. Her pictures are100% her. No fakes, honestly her pictures great but when I arrived I was blown away. Very beautiful woman, and a personality to go with it. Very acomidating, never rushed and location was safe and private residence. I don't know about why'all but these days strolling thru hotel parking lots makes me uncomfortable. I decided to spend the full hr. Her goal I felt was making sure I was taking care of the way I liked. Definitely will repeat. If your looking for cheap then this post is not for you. But if your looking what I consider to be quality time with super sexy woman, then this is where you want to look.

TheCollector
02-27-17, 01:32
[Deleted by Admin]Hey dude, are you trying to convince yourself of this? You posted the same exact ad 3 times in 2 different sections. And these are the only 3 ads you have posted. Hmmmmmm. Can we say fake poster trying to strum up some business, LOL?

I knew this would happen when I saw his post. Lets test your theory. So a shill, registers an account, then leaves it dormant for three years, then when everybody is feeling safe suddenly decides to post some fake reports.

Or, maybe, it's a guy who lurks, finds some really good pussy, decides to share and sucks at posting?

A2

SlumpBuster17
02-27-17, 08:57
[Deleted by Admin]

Same with you. Since you like to count. Now you, and the douchebag below you have the same number of posts and the same amount of space "calling him out" that he took posting his reports. But I'm sure, you calling him out was more important.

A2

No Alibis
02-27-17, 13:27
Hey guys I normally don't leave reviews unless I know it will help some out. In this case you definitely want to keep reading. I texted her Saturday evening and she replied within minutes. Her pictures are100% her. No fakes, honestly her pictures great but when I arrived I was blown away. Very beautiful woman, and a personality to go with it. Very acomidating, never rushed and location was safe and private residence. I don't know about why'all but these days strolling thru hotel parking lots makes me uncomfortable. I decided to spend the full hr. Her goal I felt was making sure I was taking care of the way I liked. Definitely will repeat. If your looking for cheap then this post is not for you. But if your looking what I consider to be quality time with super sexy woman, then this is where you want to look.You posted about her in BP and AC threads, do you have a link to her ad?

MammieJammer
02-27-17, 14:00
Hey guys I normally don't leave reviews unless I know it will help some out. In this case you definitely want to keep reading. I texted her Saturday evening and she replied within minutes. Her pictures are100% her. No fakes, honestly her pictures great but when I arrived I was blown away. Very beautiful woman, and a personality to go with it. Very acomidating, never rushed and location was safe and private residence. I don't know about why'all but these days strolling thru hotel parking lots makes me uncomfortable. I decided to spend the full hr. Her goal I felt was making sure I was taking care of the way I liked. Definitely will repeat. If your looking for cheap then this post is not for you. But if your looking what I consider to be quality time with super sexy woman, then this is where you want to look.Thank you for your report a link to the ad is always helpful so we know whom you're talking about thanks again. MJ.

SlumpBuster17
02-27-17, 17:07
Oh, I get it. It's ok for you to get on here and call out some guy about promoting a massage parlor, who turned out to be the owner but two people inquire about some guy leaving the same post in two different sections over and over, and you get your panties in a knot. You don't find that odd? There was no pertinent info in the post. Why don't you stay out these things. If that guy wants to respond to the two of us, let him do so. Otherwise it's none of your damn business. I'm sure he doesn't need you fighting his battles for him. You want to do something, eliminate that douche bag that posts ads in every city in America wanting you to sign up for some.

MammieJammer
02-28-17, 00:37
Hey guys I normally don't leave reviews unless I know it will help some out. In this case you definitely want to keep reading. I texted her Saturday evening and she replied within minutes. Her pictures are100% her. No fakes, honestly her pictures great but when I arrived I was blown away. Very beautiful woman, and a personality to go with it. Very acomidating, never rushed and location was safe and private residence. I don't know about why'all but these days strolling thru hotel parking lots makes me uncomfortable. I decided to spend the full hr. Her goal I felt was making sure I was taking care of the way I liked. Definitely will repeat. If your looking for cheap then this post is not for you. But if your looking what I consider to be quality time with super sexy woman, then this is where you want to look.http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-sweet-and-discreet/17512030 here is the link to the above post. This girl has been reviewed in the forum before and the reviews we're so so at best apparently she's a YMMV type of girl. MJ.

MammieJammer
02-28-17, 01:15
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/very-openminded/17592978 Has anyone seen this girl? I'd appreciate any information anyone has to share. MJ.

NilbogTwo
02-28-17, 02:40
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hello-b-ham-its-mallory-i-want-to-meet-you-lets-have-fun-together-256-479-7523/17416064

I saw Mallory last night. I can honestly say, she's the most friendliest provider that I've ever met. She's very talkative, and looks way better in person than in the pictures. Those big eyes are adorable. She not once rushed me nor was rude in any way. She's extremely well mannered, and she's been through alot in life. She's certainly different from the rest. As far as that ridiculous rumor of her pussy or ass smelling, that is the biggest lie ever. I swear that woman was clean and couldn't be nasty if she tried. I did the usual qv, which is 70. I'm sure she's negotiable, but offering like 40 $ for her excellent personality and services might come off a bit rude. The hotel was on 280. We played around some, she has a nice big ass. Tits are decent, in between a B and C cup. She used to have implants long ago. She gave me probably the best CBJ I've had. She looked into my eyes as she swirled her tongue on the top of my dick and deepthroated like a champion. The CBJ was so amazing I nutted all in the condom and was limp before I even realized it. So I can say she's one of the best and if all these others fail, she's the one to go see. Hell, she's one of the types that you could give money to and just leave. That's just how great she is.I agree with everything here. One of my faves; I've seen here several time I will see again. She's probably hotter in the pics, but that's to be expected. But she's still very pretty. And when many girls just go through the motions, you can tell she really enjoys her work.

NilbogTwo
02-28-17, 02:55
I'm not dead sure about this so maybe some of you other guys can help me out but if my memory is correct the last time she was here she made it a point to post no GFE in her ad. So while if those pictures are real she has a slammin body the no GFE tells me she probably has lots of bullshit rules so I never got in touch with her I'd be interested to hear more if someone can add to this. MJ.I've seen her a few times. She has several ads going at once using several different numbers. Here's a couple others:

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-miss-out-cutie-pretty-petite-girl/17571868

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-me-blue-eyes-look-at-me/17566804

I know I've seen at least one other one in the last week but can't find it. She has a great body and a nice face. She is very nice and talkative. I don't think her rules are too crazy, just insists on everything being covered. Didn't ask about MSOG or Greek. Asks between $100-120 for a HH. I'll most likely see her again.

Edward Nigma
02-28-17, 05:10
I can confirm everything prior reviews have said. Her pictures are accurate (5+ years ago) and she's had a lot of miles put on her either recreationally or whatever. She looks a good 5+ years older than her pictures even though she can't have aged that much.

She's nice, quick to business, and although uninspired it was interesting. She's not a clock watcher or anything like that. After the main event (CBJ / MISH / NON GFE) we chatted for a bit and although her phone buzzed a couple of times, she clicked ignore.

I won't be repeating personally, but if you need a quick cum and go she could be your girl. Quoted. 6 QV, . 8 HH, $. 4 H (Hope I did that right, it has been a while).

She also confirmed the prior story RE: jail (apparently missed a court date) and says her cousin or sister worked with her at one point and robbed a client which created drama. Lindsay doesn't approve and even if she was in a mood, she didn't seem that concerned with the donation on the table.

I could have sworn I saw her a few years back, but my mind is hazy in my older years.

Buff9999
02-28-17, 10:00
I can confirm everything prior reviews have said. Her pictures are accurate (5+ years ago) and she's had a lot of miles put on her either recreationally or whatever. She looks a good 5+ years older than her pictures even though she can't have aged that much.

She's nice, quick to business, and although uninspired it was interesting. She's not a clock watcher or anything like that. After the main event (CBJ / MISH / NON GFE) we chatted for a bit and although her phone buzzed a couple of times, she clicked ignore.

I won't be repeating personally, but if you need a quick cum and go she could be your girl. Quoted. 6 QV, . 8 HH, $. 4 H (Hope I did that right, it has been a while).

She also confirmed the prior story RE: jail (apparently missed a court date) and says her cousin or sister worked with her at one point and robbed a client which created drama. Lindsay doesn't approve and even if she was in a mood, she didn't seem that concerned with the donation on the table.

I could have sworn I saw her a few years back, but my mind is hazy in my older years.Lindsay used to be full GFE. Just another provider around here cutting back on their services.

CrimsonPride16
02-28-17, 13:01
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-sweet-and-discreet/17512030 here is the link to the above post. This girl has been reviewed in the forum before and the reviews we're so so at best apparently she's a YMMV type of girl. MJ.This provider somehow knows about this site. She made reference to a review I posted on here, so she blew her cover. I don't doubt one bit she has created a screen name to post glowing reviews of herself. Just beware guys, I have seen her once and it was a qk visits for 5 o. Don't over pay this women now worth it.

Member #5537
02-28-17, 21:02
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-door-has-a-naughty-little-secret-highly-reviewed-new-girl/17655489

Anyone got real info on this one?

Member #5537
03-01-17, 00:58

I could have sworn I saw her a few years back, but my mind is hazy in my older years.Are these pics accurate or does she look 5 years older than the ones in her post. Did you inquire about GFE service?

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-sexy-little-redhead-dream/17533337

Kc 135
03-01-17, 01:48
This provider somehow knows about this site. She made reference to a review I posted on here, so she blew her cover. I don't doubt one bit she has created a screen name to post glowing reviews of herself. Just beware guys, I have seen her once and it was a qk visits for 5 o. Don't over pay this women now worth it.You are kidding everyone?

This is open to the public. Anyone can read your reviews.

Cops, pimps, your boss, your kids.

What do you think? This is some secret Face book group?

Shit, cops read all our posts.

That's the best posts I've read in a long time.

Kc 135
03-01-17, 02:11
There have been lots of reviews about her on this forum. I think it is generally agreed that her skills as a provider are good the problem is she has a serious terrible heroin addiction. I went to see her only once and did not partake. Her arms were so riddled with needle marks and so infected that I am surprised that she survived without having to have them amputated. Over the years I have been exposed to people in various stages of heroin addiction and her arms are the worst I have ever seen on a human being. There was a lot of controversy concerning her early on her cheap prices and good service seemed to outweigh the fact that she had this really bad addiction until her behavior became so sketchy and some of the places she was staying became so bad. I know several people who know her well including other providers and I can tell you definitively that she still has this problem and all of the risky behaviors and lifestyle that go with it. So if you decide to see her do so with this full knowledge and don't engage in any activity with her even oral sex without a cover it would be very very risky to do so. MJ.I too have read about this Eryn.

Remember, past post with links to her BP ads are all censored.
I dug out of curiosity. Not my cup of tea. No wonder I couldn't place the name.
Kind of thick.

This should help.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/birmingham/205-317-4612/8/15872

TheCollector
03-01-17, 03:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PilotCary
03-01-17, 09:38
I too have read about this Eryn.

Remember, past post with links to her BP ads are all censored.
I dug out of curiosity. Not my cup of tea. No wonder I couldn't place the name.
Kind of thick.

This should help.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/birmingham/205-317-4612/8/15872Erin was the 1st of many BP girls throughout Birmingam and surrounding areas I have visited. I had done the whole SW thing for a few years and finally went with what I thought would be a higher class of woman. I was soon to find out how wrong that would be. Just because she isn't picked up off the street doesn't mean she will be any better by far. This Erin talked me up for a sensual dance BJ and FS. I totally lost my interest while sitting in a chair and she was dancing in front of me. Just as soon as she placed her head on the edge of the chair and flipped her crotch up close to my face I lost my breath and started to gag. The smell that came from that woman's snatch was worse than a 2 week dead cat in the attic during August. I am not at all 1 that holds my thoughts back so I allowed her to know exactly why I was near puking as I was exiting the hotel door (without any payment obviously). Never again will I ever return visit her.

MammieJammer
03-01-17, 11:57
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-32dd-petite-playmate-lialove/17676124 I thought Lia was a was a pretty girl and it seemed like her pics were real so I set up an appointment with her. She was maybe ever so slightly heavier than her pics but still looked great nothing to worry about really there. When I got to her room I wanted to discuss the menu a little bit after we made our introductions she was a little nervous about that but I managed to put her at ease and it was basically full service everything covered, CBJ, and very little else, 200 for the hour. I asked about DATY and she said that would be extra. So I said thanks but no thanks and started to walk and when I did she said if I wanted she would include DATY in the session for 200. Well I was there I was horny and she was a very pretty girl so I decided to go for it. Her hygiene was very good and as I said she was a very pretty girl and in spite of it being a somewhat limited menu I had a pretty nice time. I probably wouldn't repeat because I don't like to haggle for me it kind of kills the mood but she is a looker with a very nice body. MJ.

MammieJammer
03-01-17, 12:03
You are kidding everyone?

This is open to the public. Anyone can read your reviews.

Cops, pimps, your boss, your kids.

What do you think? This is some secret Face book group?

Shit, cops read all our posts.

That's the best posts I've read in a long time.As crazy as it sounds there are some girls who have no idea about this particular site but as you said there are quite a few who do. One thing for me personally that is an absolute written in stone rule is that I make it a point to never reveal my forum name to any of them. MJ.

ShadowPax
03-01-17, 12:24
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-door-has-a-naughty-little-secret-highly-reviewed-new-girl/17655489

Anyone got real info on this one?I tried to check her out but couldn't find any solid reviews but decided to give her a call. Wanted $100 qv and $140 hhr. Definitely too high for someone with no credible reviews and I normally don't pay that for non-elites. Too GPS for me.

ShadowPax
03-01-17, 12:46
Decided to do a little mongering and after missing Mandi and Heidi (a little over priced) I decided to try Kayle. Should have known better when I called she was out of her room but would meet me at her spot on Arkadelphia.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kayle/17669183

Quoted $100 hhr and decided to give it a try, picture show her as being a little thick but she is much heavier. After fighting the traffic, I decided to let the little head do the thinking and went ahead. She was wearing a nice little nightie but I could see how big she was. I usually don't mind a woman with a little meat on her bones though so I though I'd go ahead and tell her to take it off. Terrible mistake. Pot marks every where. I'm talking connect the dots here along with a few tats. Very skilled CBJ but that was about it. If it was for the extended fight with traffic I just would have bolted. Just did the deed and was done. Decent personality but just could get past the rest. She appears to be travelling with a very attractive blonde with tats I saw when pulling out. Possibly "Hanna". I wish I would have held out for her instead. Good personality but not my cup of tea.

Dirty30
03-01-17, 12:55
Erin was the 1st of many BP girls throughout Birmingam and surrounding areas I have visited. I had done the whole SW thing for a few years and finally went with what I thought would be a higher class of woman. I was soon to find out how wrong that would be. Just because she isn't picked up off the street doesn't mean she will be any better by far. This Erin talked me up for a sensual dance BJ and FS. I totally lost my interest while sitting in a chair and she was dancing in front of me. Just as soon as she placed her head on the edge of the chair and flipped her crotch up close to my face I lost my breath and started to gag. The smell that came from that woman's snatch was worse than a 2 week dead cat in the attic during August. I am not at all 1 that holds my thoughts back so I allowed her to know exactly why I was near puking as I was exiting the hotel door (without any payment obviously). Never again will I ever return visit her.I guess the dance use to be here favorite opening act. I saw her 3 years ago and she did the same thing with me. She hinted around about me getting a taste but it didn't really make me hungry LOL. I never went back. Like previously said before best thing to do is avoid.

Kyrow
03-01-17, 16:19
Erin was the 1st of many BP girls throughout Birmingam and surrounding areas I have visited. I had done the whole SW thing for a few years and finally went with what I thought would be a higher class of woman. I was soon to find out how wrong that would be. Just because she isn't picked up off the street doesn't mean she will be any better by far. This Erin talked me up for a sensual dance BJ and FS. I totally lost my interest while sitting in a chair and she was dancing in front of me. Just as soon as she placed her head on the edge of the chair and flipped her crotch up close to my face I lost my breath and started to gag. The smell that came from that woman's snatch was worse than a 2 week dead cat in the attic during August. I am not at all 1 that holds my thoughts back so I allowed her to know exactly why I was near puking as I was exiting the hotel door (without any payment obviously). Never again will I ever return visit her.I don't blame you at all. To be honest, that doesn't surprise me. The times I saw her, the hygiene was just awful. I just got a CBJ, and that was only cause I had driven quite a distance. Wish I would've been smart enough at the time to look up reviews first. Fortunately for me, I didn't go anywhere near the cooch to know it was funky. Had I did, oh I would've driven right back home. Forget all about the CBJ. LOL.

Kyrow
03-01-17, 16:29

I could have sworn I saw her a few years back, but my mind is hazy in my older years.Those pictures, especially with the blonde highlights are definitely old. When I first saw her in 2013, in Homewood, she was kind and very proper in her vocabulary, and gave amazing service. She didn't even look like those pics then, but wasn't hideous or anything. When I ran into her recently, she was still sweet and kind. She told me about how she got locked up. She didn't look like the newer posted pics either. She was cool, very pleasant to talk too.

She has a sister that I've seen before and the first time I saw Lexi (rebecca), She was extremely beautiful. Last 2 times total disasters. She's been doing crack, her hair was shedding and teeth even turning colors. Just awful and she's just rude too. I would avoid her at all costs. Lindsey is cool, but her sister is bad news. Below is a link for the terrible one to avoid.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-lexy-quality-service-get-ready-for-a-mind-blowing-experience-gauranteed-to-satisfy/17616954

Kyrow
03-01-17, 16:31
I agree with everything here. One of my faves; I've seen here several time I will see again. She's probably hotter in the pics, but that's to be expected. But she's still very pretty. And when many girls just go through the motions, you can tell she really enjoys her work.I liked being around her. The personality was the best part. Providers like her deserve respect, while alot of these others need to take lessons from her. She's most definitely a repeat.

Kyrow
03-01-17, 16:35
I've seen her a few times. She has several ads going at once using several different numbers. Here's a couple others:

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dont-miss-out-cutie-pretty-petite-girl/17571868

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-me-blue-eyes-look-at-me/17566804

I know I've seen at least one other one in the last week but can't find it. She has a great body and a nice face. She is very nice and talkative. I don't think her rules are too crazy, just insists on everything being covered. Didn't ask about MSOG or Greek. Asks between $100-120 for a HH. I'll most likely see her again.I got turned off by her bad attitude during the texts. She told me her rates which was like 100 $ for a quick visit, I find outrageous, but kindly declined. She didn't like it and was being real bitchy about it, so I didn't go. If a woman is that rude during texts, no telling how she's like in person, and at my expense? No sir. I passed and seems I made a good choice.

SlumpBuster17
03-01-17, 16:55
Fat chicks and Arkadelphia equal what you get in that picture frame on the table.

Decided to do a little mongering and after missing Mandi and Heidi (a little over priced) I decided to try Kayle. Should have known better when I called she was out of her room but would meet me at her spot on Arkadelphia.

Quoted $100 hhr and decided to give it a try, picture show her as being a little thick but she is much heavier. After fighting the traffic, I decided to let the little head do the thinking and went ahead. She was wearing a nice little nightie but I could see how big she was. I usually don't mind a woman with a little meat on her bones though so I though I'd go ahead and tell her to take it off. Terrible mistake. Pot marks every where. I'm talking connect the dots here along with a few tats. Very skilled CBJ but that was about it. If it was for the extended fight with traffic I just would have bolted. Just did the deed and was done. Decent personality but just could get past the rest. She appears to be travelling with a very attractive blonde with tats I saw when pulling out. Possibly "Hanna". I wish I would have held out for her instead. Good personality but not my cup of tea.

Dirtball
03-01-17, 19:12
http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-32dd-petite-playmate-lialove/17676124 I thought Lia was a was a pretty girl and it seemed like her pics were real so I set up an appointment with her. MJ.I saw her ad earlier today and, since I work fairly close to the airport, it caught my eye. She is certainly a looker!!

Did you feel safe at her place?

TheLongRun
03-01-17, 22:47
I tried to check her out but couldn't find any solid reviews but decided to give her a call. Wanted $100 qv and $140 hhr. Definitely too high for someone with no credible reviews and I normally don't pay that for non-elites. Too GPS for me.

http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/girl-next-door-has-a-naughty-little-secret-highly-reviewed-new-girl/17655489Here is a review of Heidi.

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1922931

Even though the person who gave this review was satisfied, she is still not worth $100 for a qv and $140 for hhr. Her services are the same that we can get at.

$50 for a qv.

Bama Geek
03-02-17, 07:05
This looked so promising. http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hanna/17553986.

A friend of mine stopped by to see this young woman for a QV the other night and wish they'd just donated the money to charity. She was off-putting and not terrible friendly. He got no assistance from her on suiting up as she told him she's not very good at it. No CBJ because she "doesn't like doing" that. She kept everything on from the waist up because she doesn't like how she looks. It was just a series of mental "Seriously?" expressions on my friend's part. Shame because she's really a beautiful girl and the tats totally work on her. He would avoid but, of course, YMMV.

ShadowPax
03-02-17, 11:25
This looked so promising. http://birmingham.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hanna/17553986.

A friend of mine stopped by to see this young woman for a QV the other night and wish they'd just donated the money to charity. She was off-putting and not terrible friendly. He got no assistance from her on suiting up as she told him she's not very good at it. No CBJ because she "doesn't like doing" that. She kept everything on from the waist up because she doesn't like how she looks. It was just a series of mental "Seriously?" expressions on my friend's part. Shame because she's really a beautiful girl and the tats totally work on her. He would avoid but, of course, YMMV.Thanks for the heads up. I was going to try her after my awful visit with Kayle. Just goes to show that bad providers tend to flock together.

NilbogTwo
03-02-17, 13:24
I saw her ad earlier today and, since I work fairly close to the airport, it caught my eye. She is certainly a looker!!

Did you feel safe at her place?I recently visited her. I felt safe there (mid-range hotel) and I would recommend.

Kyrow
03-02-17, 15:32
Thanks for the heads up. I was going to try her after my awful visit with Kayle. Just goes to show that bad providers tend to flock together.I had texted her. She wants 100 $ for a quick visit, that's just ridiculous. Especially to be seeing her for the first time. I hope no one would actually pay that. Goes to show that high priced women aren't always what they seem. That's why I stick to 40 to 60 $ quick visits, works out for the best and if not, atleast I didn't lose a ton of money in the process.

Kyrow
03-02-17, 15:34

Quoted $100 hhr and decided to give it a try, picture show her as being a little thick but she is much heavier. After fighting the traffic, I decided to let the little head do the thinking and went ahead. She was wearing a nice little nightie but I could see how big she was. I usually don't mind a woman with a little meat on her bones though so I though I'd go ahead and tell her to take it off. Terrible mistake. Pot marks every where. I'm talking connect the dots here along with a few tats. Very skilled CBJ but that was about it. If it was for the extended fight with traffic I just would have bolted. Just did the deed and was done. Decent personality but just could get past the rest. She appears to be travelling with a very attractive blonde with tats I saw when pulling out. Possibly "Hanna". I wish I would have held out for her instead. Good personality but not my cup of tea.She just seemed way too ratchet. Then the location pretty much tells all you need to know.

NilbogTwo
03-02-17, 17:38
I had texted her. She wants 100 $ for a quick visit, that's just ridiculous. Especially to be seeing her for the first time. I hope no one would actually pay that. Goes to show that high priced women aren't always what they seem. That's why I stick to 40 to 60 $ quick visits, works out for the best and if not, atleast I didn't lose a ton of money in the process.Other than Arkadelphia and occasionally Irondale, where do you find QVs in the 40-60 range? Also, have you noticed a drop off in service in a QV from a HH? I used to stick to QVs but IDK if it's just in my head but it seems like they are more mechanical and business like when you come for a QV.