PDA

View Full Version : The Good Ol Days...

Stinkynutz
03-17-10, 21:20
This is the thread starter of a topic from the Vernon files, where many mongers have shared memories of the "Good Ol Days".

Post on brothers!

SN

Geosaln
03-18-10, 14:58
I really miss the Alpha in Hartford. It was tough getting cleared to get in initially, but once you did you never had another problem. I Always had a great time there, never caught a bad one.

Wish they were back.

Huggy Bear #2
03-18-10, 16:27
Went there as a teenager, there were actually American Girls, and they were friendly. Got my first ever warm oil treatment. $30 and a $15 tip.

John Bear
03-18-10, 17:47
Way back (to me) I used to hang out at the Mardi Gras in Springfield MA all the time. Now I cannot stand the place.

Back then, there were two stages in the corners (was 1/2 the size inside as today and only 1 floor). These stages had glass walls because you were so close. The doorman was an ex-hit man from the mob. Back then it was not "commercial" but more of a seedy strip club.

I had a VIP pass (no cover, drink specials) and knew almost every girl working, heck they used to buy me drinks.

Today clubs are just not the same. Cameras, bouncers that are roid heads out to prove something, girls doing it just for the cash.

Blue Parrot
03-19-10, 00:05
My two favorites were Sara from Boston (young blonde, busty, so hot) and Marcella (Brazilian). Brings back fond memories. Anyone know how I can contact either?

Riff Raff
03-19-10, 22:03
Whispers was my favorite place. There was a cute blonde named Crystal and a brunette named Nikki followed them to Alpha when Whispers closed. There was something special about a MP right next door to a police substation.

Conn Guy
03-20-10, 07:45
In addition to Whispers there was Le Club in New London. That's when SE Conn had some activity. Le Club had been around for a long time but was closed in the late 90s. I used to see Taylor. She was also at Whispers when it was closed. A tall thin blond, very good looking (I think she was on a "C" diet). She's probably fat and ugly, or dead, now.

Brichal
03-20-10, 23:58
In addition to Whispers there was Le Club in New London. That's when SE Conn had some activity. Le Club had been around for a long time but was closed in the late 90s. I used to see Taylor. She was also at Whispers when it was closed. A tall thin blond, very good looking (I think she was on a "C" diet). She's probably fat and ugly, or dead, now.Thanks for the history lesson.

How about some help, info, advice, or at least something relevant.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Aski Rn
03-21-10, 21:41
Thanks for the history lesson.

Jacka$$.This post is meant to be for history lessons Jacka$$.

Bubba261
03-22-10, 22:20
Thanks for the history lesson.

Jacka$$.

READ THE FUCKING FORUM TITLE, "JACKASS"! You don't have to disguise the ASS part of Jackass, jackass!!!

Chon Maneyo
03-23-10, 06:09
In case you missed it, Brichal. From the Vernon thread, re: Mrs. Pips:

I went with a stripper in '84 who danced there. First time I saw her she buys me a drink, sits down with me, I tell her, "Wow this is like being with a celebrity, like Sammy Davis Jr. " I thought she was going to piss herself.

She was insane. She was from Springfield, was hospitalized up there for some stomach malady. I go to visit her, the staff thought I was her husband and I got to stay after hours. She was in the room with some old broad who was basically comatose.

This girl and I are doing 69 in her hospital bed while the old broad's heart monitor is beeping away.

I took her away for a weekend shortly after her recovery. She loved anal and would blow me after I'd bang her in the ass. What a nut.

I freaked her out one night. We're all kinds of fucked up, I shoot a load that goes from her navel to her nose then I suck the jizz off her body and drop it into her mouth. She thought that was fucking great.

I wish I could remember her name.

Italian Man
03-27-10, 20:49
Went there as a teenager, there were actually American Girls, and they were friendly. Got my first ever warm oil treatment. $30 and a $15 tip.It was the Executive Lounge.

Riatsila
03-29-10, 11:44
Hmm. Memories. Waterbury in the late 80s. At least there was some activity (around Holmes/Central) and the SW were accommodating (probably due to the smack, but what the hell)! A jackson or two could go a long way.

Fond memories of one or two from way back then.

WhenWhen
04-04-10, 17:16
Who remembers that place on New Britain Ave in Hartford? Jean was my fav; a trim Milf looking lady; great bj and loved getting head, too.

This is the thread starter of a topic from the Vernon files, where many mongers have shared memories of the "Good Ol Days".

Post on brothers!

SN

Blue Parrot
04-04-10, 18:23
Who remembers that place on New Britain Ave in Hartford? Jean was my fav; a trim Milf looking lady; great bj and loved getting head, too.I believe you are talking abot Aristocrats! Right next to the bar. My favorite was Bambi.

Kiddos
04-04-10, 21:22
Mr.Lucky's...jello wrestling...bj's in the parking lot...age limit-18!

Carl White
04-05-10, 18:07
I remember Bambi. Also Veronica. Good times (sigh).

Huggy Bear #2
04-05-10, 19:50
It was the Executive Lounge.

Yes that sounds right, thanks. I remember being a youth, and seeing that they had a Gemini massage price listed and thinking about it.

Huggy Bear #2
04-06-10, 10:21
It was a little before my "time", but there was "Martys Adult World" or some name like that, he used to advertise in the sports section all the time. I think he might have had a few places.

I think he also used American Women, might have advertised Jacuzzi baths or something.

WhenWhen
04-06-10, 20:47
Yes - you're right; that was the name. And Marty's was a riot. They were on Washington St and Farmington Ave. I remember they had some doberman's running around there in case anyone broke in at night. Then, that closed and there was a adult video store next door that hired a few of the girls to give handjobs in the booths. They also had a place on Farmington Ave across from what is now the Brazilian restaurant. Many fond memories. Had my first black chick there. Lastly - there was a place on Main St in Manchester that was open only for a short while. The owner gave the girls uniforms to wear - basically - sarongs with nothing on underneath. They'd sit on the couches and had no problem flashing their crotch as you looked over all of them to see who you wanted to go with.
Why did they have to go and spoil all of our fun?

Bob Johnson
04-13-10, 12:20
We use to call it the speak-sleasy.
Now it's centerfolds.

Rock N Roll
04-13-10, 14:53
Anyone remember The Rising Sun in Willimantic? Only visited there a couple of times, but had fun.

Also, for anyone from NYC or anyone who went there a lot. Do you remember the Melody Burlesque on 47th or 48th Street between Broadway & 8th Avenue? This was the place where the "lap dance" originated. They called it Mardi Gras, and believe me, it was some helluva party.

Capt Bill
06-13-10, 02:04
In addition to Whispers there was Le Club in New London. That's when SE Conn had some activity. Le Club had been around for a long time but was closed in the late 90s. .I remember Le club, did go to Whispers once but did not care for it. I remeber Le club used to be around the corner for the PD also. Then they moved over the laundry mat across form carvels Ice cream. I visited there a couple of times but did not feel confortable the last time I went there.

I also used to frequent Bank st alot in DOwn town NL. This was back inthe early 80's.

Mustafa
06-14-10, 15:24
Aristocrat in hfd. Was great. For a while they had OUTSTANDING SELECTION. They even had girls from florida come up. I had great times with perfect 10s there. Just amazing stunners big busty gorgeous tan in shape wild ladies. Got the taste for MILF talent there as well. They forced the place to close down b/c they were cleaning up the neighborhood. What a f'n joke. The area is still a shitting dump.

I used to also hit the big place on franklin ave. 2nd floor joint. Great Ladies thete as well. A little more $ but well worth it.

Stafa

Chelovec
06-19-10, 20:06
Does anyone remember that place? Had a great selection. Those were pre-AIDS, pre-condom days :).

Tadino47
08-24-10, 21:38
Please how great was that before it closed. Perhaps a game of pool a flat soda and all the pleasure of waiting on the couches to pick the lady for your session.

Remember Stephanie and Rachelle from B-town and Mariah (somewhat chubby red head ) ahhh memories.

Craven Morehed
08-25-10, 15:14
Please how great was that before it closed. Perhaps a game of pool a flat soda and all the pleasure of waiting on the couches to pick the lady for your session.

Remember Stephanie and Rachelle from B-town and Mariah (somewhat chubby red head ) ahhh memories.

Sounds just Le Club back in the day, all sitting on the couch for your picking.

Mighty Spearsman
08-27-10, 01:58
Alpha!Please how great was that before it closed. Perhaps a game of pool a flat soda and all the pleasure of waiting on the couches to pick the lady for your session.

Funny, I was driving on Franklin Avenue over the weekend, for the first time in ages. Drove by the building where Alpha used to be and noticed that the "For Rent" sign was still on the second floor window. Yep, the place has been empty ever since Alpha was shut down several years ago.

Meanwhile, the neighborhood has gone backwards, looks worse now than before. So much for cleaning up the neighborhood! What a waste.

Bookie
08-27-10, 09:40
Trio's on Washington Street was a dive but a fun place to hang out. Anybody remember Sharon aka Angel? She was one of "Mr. P's" top talent. Afterwards you could walk out the Trio's door and just a few paces to the left or right and find one of Hartford's full service MP's. Those were the days!

Blue Parrot
08-27-10, 18:42
Anyone remember Sara (hot blonde from Boston) or Marcella (Brazilian) from Alpha? Anyone know how to contact either these days. PM if you do! Those were the days!

ARegularGuy
09-02-10, 09:53
Wish I could be of help but yes, I remember Sara although I tried to stay away from the "Boston" girls. You might remember that Boston Girl was pretty much code for "not as good or as friendly"

ARG

Anyone remember Sara (hot blonde from Boston) or Marcella (Brazilian) from Alpha? Anyone know how to contact either these days. PM if you do! Those were the days!

Meatball Jay
09-04-10, 06:52
Now we have to deal with CL censoring the adult section and adult gigs section. How will the police be able to do their jobs? That news report of the "Big Bust" was hilarious.....

Balls