PDA

View Full Version : Activity on CL

Jarboechicago
03-08-10, 17:41
Seems like CL adult services is starting to get some activity now that things have quieted down now. I'm curious if anyone has tried either Tanya or the asain massage. They are advertising "near gurnee" and "north chicago".

Thought i'd ask before i try either out.

Ted101
03-08-10, 18:08
I can't speak about Tanya, but the asian massage is the usual Asian apartment bit. $1.60 for back massage & full covered service. Is in Waukegan with a 40+ lady rotating through monthly. I say 40+ because from my experience with Asian service, whatever you guess their age at, add 15 to 20 years to be accurate. For example, if you read the news article about the Buffalo Grove bust last month, the lady was in her 60s and I bet she didn't look a day past 45.

Rub & Tugged
03-10-10, 12:49
These two have been advertising gurnee and waukegan. They work together even though their ads are not linked. Anasthasia had a nice face and rack, but it was CBJ and CFS... but then, BBBJ was available for an upcharge, so its not like she doesn't do it...just greedy. Also she started cowgirl then denied the flip to doggie, as "she doesn't do it" Kind of a pain in the ass type if you catch my drift. Positives were that her face is a lot hotter than the pics. Other negs are smoking, and belly strech marks from a kid or more...

I tried Felize but she never picked up the phone when I got there either time.. (after calling her for the hotel about 5 mins before)

Find them on BP $100-$150 respectively for them