Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JohnDoe
03-04-10, 21:48
Hmmmm. Anyone check this place out yet?

http://peoria.craigslist.org/thp/1622223128.html

Slippery Us
03-06-10, 00:11
I went and got a very nice regular massage.

Nothing more.

Monger Forever
05-15-10, 22:28
I just went to the new massage place on knoxville and didn't even get a HJ and I got the worst massage of my life.

And the one on sterling has gone down hill also. at least I got a HJ there but girl wouldn't let me even touch her forget it I would rather pay $120 for a clist girl.

By the way the 2 massage parlors must be same owner they have the same girls at both. well at least the girl at knoxville one was at the sterling massage place.

DaddysLookin
08-13-10, 07:44
Had occasion to be in your "fair" city two days ago and visited this AMP on N Knoxville Ave. Way out from the city, next to the DQ.

As a stranger, it took 2 calls to find the place, neat and clean. Older (40's) lady greeted and performed all services.

She was 4/10 in looks..there was one other there, only saw this one. She was busy when I arrives. I asked for names and got none.

No TS, and the freaking heat index was 116. O Well..

One hour was $60.

Massage was OK, typical AMP fare. She mentioned to me twice that I looked handsome and I placed my hands on her pretty firm ass and lowered her panties to a shaven pussy.

On the flip, went for the flag pole while I checked her heavily padded A's out and had two fingers up there going at it hard. From the moisture, its been a while since she had had any to be sure.

Apparently only HJ available, as I tried (had been a while for me as well). Good technique and descent explosion all ova the place.

Clean up with warm towel and frontal massage to complete the hour.

Assisted me in dressing. I tipped $60 as I raped her with my fingers.

All in all, if nothing else was available, I would return, but would have been happier seeing the other girl (who she said was younger) and if FS had been offered.

As always YMMV.

Some Guy In Il
09-12-10, 14:49
Had occasion to be in your "fair" city two days ago and visited this AMP on N Knoxville Ave. Way out from the city, next to the DQ.

As a stranger, it took 2 calls to find the place, neat and clean. Older (40's) lady greeted and performed all services.

She was 4/10 in looks..there was one other there, only saw this one. She was busy when I arrives. I asked for names and got none.

No TS, and the freaking heat index was 116. O Well..

One hour was $60.

Massage was OK, typical AMP fare. She mentioned to me twice that I looked handsome and I placed my hands on her pretty firm ass and lowered her panties to a shaven pussy.

On the flip, went for the flag pole while I checked her heavily padded A's out and had two fingers up there going at it hard. From the moisture, its been a while since she had had any to be sure.

Apparently only HJ available, as I tried (had been a while for me as well). Good technique and descent explosion all ova the place.

Clean up with warm towel and frontal massage to complete the hour.

Assisted me in dressing. I tipped $60 as I raped her with my fingers.

All in all, if nothing else was available, I would return, but would have been happier seeing the other girl (who she said was younger) and if FS had been offered.

As always YMMV.I think this post should have started with "Dear Penthouse".

Refresh is not a rub n tug.

Jimmy
09-12-10, 21:02
I think this post should have started with "Dear Penthouse".

Refresh is not a rub n tug.

Senior member with 257 posts is wrong according to a newbie with 6.......... Maybe he knows the game a little better.

Some Guy In Il
09-21-10, 16:03
Senior member with 257 posts is wrong according to a newbie with 6.......... Maybe he knows the game a little better.Or maybe he's just throwing his weight around to post false reports for his own amusement?

Including mine; he has 3 people saying he's lying. Are we all wrong?

Some Guy In Il
09-21-10, 16:11
Senior member with 257 posts is wrong according to a newbie with 6.......... Maybe he knows the game a little better.And another thing, one of the people reporting Rerferesh as a legit massage parlor has a 463.

That trumps your buddies 200ish reports.

Jimmy
09-21-10, 17:54
I dont know him, but I will give more weight to people with more reports. Not saying he is right or wrong or you for that matter, but I do know I have been sucessful where others have not. Does that make me a liar?

Some Guy In Il
09-21-10, 20:18
I dont know him, but I will give more weight to people with more reports. Not saying he is right or wrong or you for that matter, but I do know I have been sucessful where others have not. Does that make me a liar?There is too much blind faith on this site regarding report numbers. A liar is a liar whether they have 1 or 1000 posts.

If 3 people say that a place is legit and not an AMP and then you came along and said "I tipped $60 as I raped her with my fingers." I wouldn't believe you either. The fact of the matter is 3 is greater the 1 so 1 loses.

As for me being a newbie, I have been mongering since 1995. I'm not exactly new to this.

Jimmy
09-22-10, 06:04
There is too much blind faith on this site regarding report numbers. A liar is a liar whether they have 1 or 1000 posts.

If 3 people say that a place is legit and not an AMP and then you came along and said "I tipped $60 as I raped her with my fingers." I wouldn't believe you either. The fact of the matter is 3 is greater the 1 so 1 loses.

As for me being a newbie, I have been mongering since 1995. I'm not exactly new to this.

Believe that things can happen for people at certain times also. There isn't anyone that has gotten take out from Kappa Kabanna (at least that has posted about it), but I pulled it off once. Total luck, I am sure, but it did happen. As far as blind faith by the number of posts, if they are full of shit they will have been called out many times. I dont know you or how long you have been doing this, so I dont know if you have the skills you say you have. After many years (and I mean many) of the hobby I still make mistakes. I was told not to come back at JoeJin in danville for standing up against the mamasan for the prices being stupid (I wont go back anyway, $100 BJ is way to stupid). What I am saying is just because you were not successful, doesn't mean that someone else might not be. Maybe this guy turned her on for some reason. I have been around long enough to know that things can and do happen. You are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion isn't always going to be right (after all, all he got was a BJ if you believe him).

Member #4478
09-22-10, 08:39
.......What I am saying is just because you were not successful, doesn't mean that someone else might not be. Maybe this guy turned her on for some reason. I have been around long enough to know that things can and do happen. You are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion isn't always going to be right (after all, all he got was a BJ if you believe him).

I hate jumping in on this because my main goal is to provide accurate information and find accurate information.

I trust Jimmy's posts, and I respect his general position on this - that the number of posts a person has made generally raises the bar toward the credibility of the information posted. However, his first reaction to Some Guy implied that he was being misleading and that the information was wrong because of the number of posts. Jimmy's quote above (see the portion of quote I extracted), now clarifies a bit better what he meant.

Now having said all of that, I didn't find "Some Guy in IL"s post to be offensive or wrong - just short and to the point (maybe too short and to the point). I look at content and reason for posting as much as how many posts, senior member, etc. If some dude with only 6 posts brags about a conquest, I ignore it. If some dude with 6 posts says in a fairly confident way that a place is not a "rub and tug" I pay attention. I choose to listen because most guys aren't going to brag about having gone to a place and not gotten anything.

From my perspective, both the original post and Some Guy's post are credible. Shake dicks and make up guys.

Hotinill
11-01-10, 21:12
As a personal preference, I usually remain anonymous and I realize that with number of posts being a hot topic recently, there will be questions to the integrity of my statements. What I appreciate about these boards is the information. Accuracy is always in question but individuals can process the information and make decisioins on their own.

That said, I felt I needed to provide my personal experience at Refresh. I have been a patron twice in the past months, both times receiving a relaxing massage with HE. As with other Peoria MP, HJ being the only option on menu.

I prefer the MP on Sterling. None of the providers are very attractive but the actual massage at Sun Spa is terrific.

Truthteller
02-22-11, 15:26
Anyone been to http://www.kingmassagepeoria.com/ Yet?

Imwithstupid
02-26-11, 01:23
Anyone been to.

http://www.kingmassagepeoria.com/

Yet? From the ad the place looks legit, but the Chicago area code makes me wonder.

Catsplatzfever
02-27-11, 18:13
I called and asked if they had a TS and she said they had nothing like that. The foot massage option has me curious

Phillyboy75
08-04-11, 11:06
I called and asked if they had a TS and she said they had nothing like that. The foot massage option has me curiousDid this one a couple of weeks ago. Made rookie mistake of admitting it was my first time there. Got OK massage and lots of play but no extras. Kept saying she would take care of me next time & can't on your first time. Haven't gone back to see if it was true as I didn't want to waste my money again.

Member #4721
08-08-11, 13:45
I normally stay in Bloomington Normal, but my favorite place there closes. Are there any places in Peoria that have a table shower?

Slippery Us
08-14-11, 10:27
Try Sun Spa on Sterling. Not FS as far as I know, but fun.

Happy hunting.

Member #4721
10-03-11, 19:09
Checked out Sun. Poster below me kind of indicated that there might be a table shower, but wasn't offered one. Place is in a very high traffic area, and the place inside is a very high traffic area. Went at a time when, traditionally in my experiences, AMPs are usually dead. But this place was like a conga line when I was there. Got an older lady who would later give me a muffled name that sounded like Linda. Could tell she didn't want to give one, and changed the subject. She was nice and accommodating. Gave a pretty good massage, although painful at times. Used virtually no lotion, which was a bummer. Very little teasing during the massage. Guy in the next room was either drunk, retarded or jacked up on meth because he was TALKING AT A VERY LOUD LEVEL THE ENTIRE TIME non-stop and, through the paper thin walls, it was not pleasant at all. Masseuse pointed and asked me if I wanted a handshake, I said sure. It wasn't bad, but not the best. The rush hour traffic and noise in that place killed it for me. Not relaxing. Masseuse never asked the money and didn't rush, two HUGE point makers. But just won't be back. Not a comfortable situation at all. Walked out the door ass-to-balls with another dude which, in my opinion, should never happen at a well-run AMP.

Member #4478
10-04-11, 08:06
Checked out Sun. Poster below me kind of indicated that there might be a table shower, but wasn't offered one. Place is in a very high traffic area, and the place inside is a very high traffic area. Went at a time when, traditionally in my experiences, AMPs are usually dead. But this place was like a conga line when I was there. Got an older lady who would later give me a muffled name that sounded like Linda. Could tell she didn't want to give one, and changed the subject. She was nice and accommodating. Gave a pretty good massage, although painful at times. Used virtually no lotion, which was a bummer. Very little teasing during the massage. Guy in the next room was either drunk, retarded or jacked up on meth because he was TALKING AT A VERY LOUD LEVEL THE ENTIRE TIME non-stop and, through the paper thin walls, it was not pleasant at all. Masseuse pointed and asked me if I wanted a handshake, I said sure. It wasn't bad, but not the best. The rush hour traffic and noise in that place killed it for me. Not relaxing. Masseuse never asked the money and didn't rush, two HUGE point makers. But just won't be back. Not a comfortable situation at all. Walked out the door ass-to-balls with another dude which, in my opinion, should never happen at a well-run AMP.Cost? Hour or half hour? Did you see any other ladies. See if any were attractive? What time did you go so we can avoid?

ST

Rjt12
10-05-11, 19:40
Checked out Sun. Poster below me kind of indicated that there might be a table shower, but wasn't offered one. Place is in a very high traffic area, and the place inside is a very high traffic area. Went at a time when, traditionally in my experiences, AMPs are usually dead. But this place was like a conga line when I was there. Got an older lady who would later give me a muffled name that sounded like Linda. Could tell she didn't want to give one, and changed the subject. She was nice and accommodating. Gave a pretty good massage, although painful at times. Used virtually no lotion, which was a bummer. Very little teasing during the massage. Guy in the next room was either drunk, retarded or jacked up on meth because he was TALKING AT A VERY LOUD LEVEL THE ENTIRE TIME non-stop and, through the paper thin walls, it was not pleasant at all. Masseuse pointed and asked me if I wanted a handshake, I said sure. It wasn't bad, but not the best. The rush hour traffic and noise in that place killed it for me. Not relaxing. Masseuse never asked the money and didn't rush, two HUGE point makers. But just won't be back. Not a comfortable situation at all. Walked out the door ass-to-balls with another dude which, in my opinion, should never happen at a well-run AMP.I agree with the location of this place its in a busy strip mall close to a laundry mat, so if you go there, walk in like you own it. Thanks for the update on this location.

Member #4721
10-05-11, 21:24
Sun:

$.0 left on the table. She never counted it. Saw several other workers there, but it's dark in the waiting area and attractiveness isn't that important to me, so I didn't take much note. I think I got the oldest one of the bunch, but I could be wrong. I was there on a weekday at about 9 pm

Rjt12
10-10-11, 12:21
I stopped in a couple of weeks ago to TOFTT. The place is clean and in a small strip mall. My therapist was K*LA. 5 on looks. Late 40's maybe early 50's very slender, but don't let that fool you she has strong hands. She provides a very good hard massage, she is very pleasant and can really work your body over, both times she has left me feeling very loose and relaxed. No TS was offered, hot towels were used, There was no hint of any extras, in the end I received a simple handshake, standard damages. 6 for a good hour and. 4 tip. A very traditional Asian massage complete with assistance dressing and shoes, always a nice touch IMHO.

I experienced no interruptions either time, first time a week nite the other was it was mid day during the week, unfortunately on that visit I could hear chatter from the office next door, a minor drawback for an otherwise good massage and a quality hour. On the way out I saw another Lady (did not get a name) , which I would have to rate the same on appearance, but would not might seeing in a future visit. If your looking for a nice massage I would recommend.

Stay Safe

CIjohn
10-13-11, 15:52
I also stopped into refresh last week. Must have had the same lady, late 40ish decent shape and GREAT massage. Best massage I have ever had at an AMP. $.4 for 1/2 hour massage + $.4 tip. Handshake to finish. Tried to get more but not sure what I was told since she didn't speak much english.

CIjohn
10-20-11, 16:30
Has anyone been to the new spa. I think it is out by Refresh. I might have to TOFTT.

Phillyboy75
10-24-11, 10:36
Has anyone been to the new spa. I think it is out by Refresh. I might have to TOFTT.See my post on 8/4.

Member #4721
10-24-11, 20:40
I also stopped into refresh last week. Must have had the same lady, late 40ish decent shape and GREAT massage. Best massage I have ever had at an AMP. $.4 for 1/2 hour massage + $.4 tip. Handshake to finish. Tried to get more but not sure what I was told since she didn't speak much english.$=100, decimals are 1/100. That's one expensive massage!

CIjohn
10-25-11, 16:29
It was $40.00 and $40.00.

Do the math yourself.

Member #4478
10-25-11, 22:53
It was $40. 00 and $40. 00.

Do the math yourself.Ha! This dude is soooooo funny! He hasn't got a clue."Do the math yourself." he says. LOLROFLMAO.

Dude. You got your abbreviations wrong. And then you get indignant. Sheeeesh.

$.4 + $140 NOT $40 as your posts imply.

Geez.

$.4 + $.4 = $280 which means the guy who responded to your stupid post thought you had spent that much because that's what you reported you had spent.

My advice? RTFF and then DO THE MATH yourself jerk wad!

LOL.

ST

Slippery Us
10-26-11, 02:45
I visited King today for the second time. Had a much better visit than my first, several months ago. Limited menu I suspect, but I left very happy. Masseuse was fairly attractive and had a great attitude. Standard rates.

It is located at Knoxville & Pioneer Pkwy.

Slip

Member #4721
10-27-11, 18:26
Just saw an ad for King that offers table shower. Can someone confirm they have one? Also offers 4 hand. If anyone tries that, definitely report. I may save up for a few checks and give that one a go.

Rjt12
01-12-12, 16:04
Visited Kings recently.

Apperance-8.

Attitude- 7.

Massage-5 more on rubbing side but hit all the right spots.

TS-4 weak, rushed and was at end of hour. TS is located in the very back of place, had to walk through what I consider a storage room. It was only negative of my visit.

Standard rate and tip for hour.

Therapist didn't speak much English but was very friendly, appreciative and I left happy.

Would repeat.

Stay Safe

Tokyoivy
01-17-12, 12:04
Visited Kings recently.

Apperance-8.

Attitude- 7.

Massage-5 more on rubbing side but hit all the right spots.

TS-4 weak, rushed and was at end of hour. TS is located in the very back of place, had to walk through what I consider a storage room. It was only negative of my visit.

Standard rate and tip for hour.

Therapist didn't speak much English but was very friendly, appreciative and I left happy.

Would repeat.

Stay SafeDid you get her name?

CIjohn
02-14-12, 17:41
Has anybody been to Q massage yet?

Just wondering how it stacks up to King.

Tokyoivy
02-26-12, 22:21
Visited King's today and Marie was my therapist. She was pretty, probably mid-30's, massage was ok, extras were a lot of fun! Nice handshake and she allowed mutual touching. I asked her to take her shirt off, but she declined, as she was worried about her boss. Also asked if French was available, but she said no. $60 for the massage, $20 tip.

Blmnewcomer
02-27-12, 20:49
Visited King's today and Marie was my therapist. She was pretty, probably mid-30's, massage was ok, extras were a lot of fun! Nice handshake and she allowed mutual touching. I asked her to take her shirt off, but she declined, as she was worried about her boss. Also asked if French was available, but she said no. $60 for the massage, $20 tip.Thanks for the report. Can't help laughing that she'll play with Junior but is afraid her boss will be mad if she lifts her top. Priceless.

Thanks again.

Rjt12
03-05-12, 10:10
A recent mid-day trip to Q Massage

Attitude- 7.

Massage-6 not bad but more on rubbing side but hit all the right spots.

TS- 7 very through top to bottom, only negative table is portable one.

Looks 5-typical 40 some amt who was not a clock watcher always a bonus.

Rooms were nice size and very clean.

I left happy, didn't care much for the location in a busy strip mall.

Standard hr rate and tip.

Would repeat.

Stay safe

Phillyboy75
03-30-12, 12:30
I am getting to be a regular at Refresh. Older ladies working lately but attractive. Always a great massage, best I've had at an AMP. Always very friendly and enthusiastic. Basic handshake with no extras, but plenty of play and you leave feeling like a good time was had by all. During one visit while they were slow, a second lady came in and they give me four hand massage until another customer showed up. Didn't request it and no extra charge, she just jumped in for fun.

Phillyboy75
05-17-12, 14:51
I dozed off on Friday afternoon and dreamed I spent the afternoon at the Sun Spa with Eva. Very cute and well built girl. Had a nice massage with HE. Might have let her take advantage of me a bit as we negotiated a price for her to get naked during the flip after she had already started, and I was not exactly thinking clearly. Had a hell of a body though.

Rjt12
06-08-12, 14:58
Any one made it over to here yet-

http://peoria.craigslist.org/thp/3062013631.html-

Rjt12
06-18-12, 17:18
So I TOFTT and get rewarded! The place is a little hard to find in this strip mall as there is no visible sign and just a hand written sign on door. Its a pretty standard AMP with at least 3 rooms and a portable TS. As I waited for my therapist I could hear the conversation in the next room so the walls are a little thin, but nice sized and very clean as advertised.

My therapist S* was friendly, personable, a little chatty and fun. Spinner sized and average on looks but she gave a good massage and she finishes with a great feather touch that blew my socks off!

Never felt rushed during my hour, very accommodating as I took my TS at the end, which was very through and I left happy with the feeling that more options might be on the menu in future visits.

Standard hour rate and tip was given, I will repeat.

Member #4721
06-19-12, 01:08
Nice job, my man. That'll be the next place in Peoria I check out.

Monger Forever
06-25-12, 17:23
So far I found they are all the same JACK SHACKS! Last night was my last visit not wasting money any more I can jack off free at my house! It's easy you go pay the money after a while she says roll over and keeps passing near your pecker. OK after 10 visits you think the menu you open more NOPE NOT AT ALL!

Ok Gets better I went to King last night and had to go pee when I went to back room I looked at the lap top on the little table and saw the rooms on the surveillance camer screen and that made me upset and I split WTF they are recording the room sessions. And when I came out of the bathroom the laptop screen was down so this means they didn't want anyone to know the sessions are recorded. SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED GUYS!

Member #4721
06-26-12, 02:12
So far I found they are all the same JACK SHACKS! Last night was my last visit not wasting money any more I can jack off free at my house! It's easy you go pay the money after a while she says roll over and keeps passing near your pecker. OK after 10 visits you think the menu you open more NOPE NOT AT ALL!

Ok Gets better I went to King last night and had to go pee when I went to back room I looked at the lap top on the little table and saw the rooms on the surveillance camer screen and that made me upset and I split WTF they are recording the room sessions. And when I came out of the bathroom the laptop screen was down so this means they didn't want anyone to know the sessions are recorded. SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED GUYS!WHOA. That's pretty fucked up.

Monger Forever
06-26-12, 13:53
I assume they do it for their protection but still not cool! And avoid the foot massage I have athletes foot from hell more than likely from a dirty bucket they soak feet in.

In easy terms I'm finished with peoria AMPs!

Member #4177
07-20-12, 21:09
Hi all! Visiting your great town and checked out Kings. Thanks for he reviews here.

I saw Dee Dee (or maybe Lee Lee?). Not sure on name, but close to that.

This is the best AMP service I have ever experienced anywhere! I was in the first room. Signed up for an hour.

Looks: 8.

Massage Skill: 7.

Personality: 10.

English sucked, but she tried! We had a great time without using our words. She is passionate and teases in many ways.

Not FS and she wouldn't go topless, but my hands did Roam a lot!

I extended to 90 minutes got two wonderful pops! Yes, two at an AMP!

This way she lightly touches I "that" is great! It was a great O. Both were great!

Member #4177
07-21-12, 00:05
Sorry, was interrupted during last post. Anyway, paid cover rate for massage plus $60 on top. It was good and I had a great time. She does this light touching thing on your private area that makes you lose your mind. Yes, she does open mouth kisses (lips to lips as well!). She's a keeper! I want to extend my visit.

Hi all! Visiting your great town and checked out Kings. Thanks for he reviews here.

I saw Dee Dee (or maybe Lee Lee?). Not sure on name, but close to that.

This is the best AMP service I have ever experienced anywhere! I was in the first room. Signed up for an hour.

Looks: 8.

Massage Skill: 7.

Personality: 10.

English sucked, but she tried! We had a great time without using our words. She is passionate and teases in many ways.

Not FS and she wouldn't go topless, but my hands did Roam a lot!

I extended to 90 minutes got two wonderful pops! Yes, two at an AMP!

This way she lightly touches I "that" is great! It was a great O. Both were great!

Member #4721
08-20-12, 02:15
The last report persuaded me to check out King Spa.

Went at a normally not bust time of day for AMPs. Was told to wait 5 minutes and taken into the large side room. Waited about 15 minutes and decided to take off. Observed 2 or 3 women in there who weren't busy, and figured they just didn't want any business. When I got to my car, could here someone yelling. Looked up to see a woman waving me back inside. 5 more minutes. So 10 minutes later, a dude leaves and I'm immediately led into the same room. It was obvious that the towels weren't changed, besides the face hole. Gross. Masseuse was way older and less attractive than the woman working the front. Had to ask twice for a shower, which was pretty lame. Massage was decent. Handshake was mechanical and lame. Not sure how the last guy lucked out, but I didn't have a good experience at all and will not return.

Tokyoivy
08-25-12, 19:04
http://peoria.craigslist.org/thp/3228744112.html

Queen Massage in the plaza with K-Mart and Kroger. Has anyone been here yet? I'd TOFTT, but I'm a little light in the wallet until payday.

Member #4721
08-28-12, 01:24
I checked out the place in Morton.

About five or six people standing up front when I walked in, including a papasan. My experience is that it's a good sign. Service always seems better with a papasan. Rooms are large and clean looking. However, I noticed a ceiling tile bent up in one corner, so if you're paranoid about cameras, take note. My therapist was Mari. She's very MILFY. In the way that she's older, but not too old and still attractive. Very flirty and seemed to enjoy the job. Awesome massage. After a hard day, it was just what I needed. I prefer deep pressure and she's incredibly strong. Seriously. Thought she was going to break something a couple times. Perfect amount of teasing. Handshake was fantastic. Great technique and organically moved into it from massage. Wish I could've lasted longer. Never any mention of money or tip. Gabe the standard $.0 and she seemed happy. I'll for sure go back. Want to to try the four-hand experience. Only negatives about the place: No shower, in kind of a busy place, and I noticed a police car kept driving around the place very slowly. Hope the place is paying their "dues" if you know what I mean.

Tokyoivy
08-28-12, 01:38
Thanks for the tip. The location is fucking awful. The rent in the shitty failed mall off 155 would have probably been 1/4 as much, and a lot less traffic.

I checked out the place in Morton.

About five or six people standing up front when I walked in, including a papasan. My experience is that it's a good sign. Service always seems better with a papasan. Rooms are large and clean looking. However, I noticed a ceiling tile bent up in one corner, so if you're paranoid about cameras, take note. My therapist was Mari. She's very MILFY. In the way that she's older, but not too old and still attractive. Very flirty and seemed to enjoy the job. Awesome massage. After a hard day, it was just what I needed. I prefer deep pressure and she's incredibly strong. Seriously. Thought she was going to break something a couple times. Perfect amount of teasing. Handshake was fantastic. Great technique and organically moved into it from massage. Wish I could've lasted longer. Never any mention of money or tip. Gabe the standard $.0 and she seemed happy. I'll for sure go back. Want to to try the four-hand experience. Only negatives about the place: No shower, in kind of a busy place, and I noticed a police car kept driving around the place very slowly. Hope the place is paying their "dues" if you know what I mean.

Member #4721
09-04-12, 00:40
Different experience at Queen Spa in Morton. Got a younger looking therapist than last time. Mid to late 20s. Pretty attractive, very flirty. Said her name was Angie. Did almost all of the massage through a towel. Asked me many times tip in English. Not sure if that was just her way of flirting, or she was genuine. After 60 minutes and nothing, she asked if I another 30 minutes. The little head said yes. After a lot of teasing and lessons in English / Chinese, I was able to release through the towel. I'm not sure a legit handshake is available with her. LE might have gotten to place. Not sure. Awesome massage, but if you're looking for something more, I'm not sure that's going to be a sure thing. Hour and a half plus tip $.2. That scratch would've gotten a lot more mileage elsewhere. Won't return without seeing Mari, the first therapist I saw.

Phillyboy75
10-01-12, 12:38
Dreamed I spent my Sunday afternoon a couple of weeks ago at the new AMP out in Pioneer Park. Bears had played on Thursday so I headed out there early Sunday afternoon & the entire strip mall was empty and private. Therapist appeared to be mid to late twenties and pretty with a slim but decent body. Unfortunately couldn't understand her name and didn't want to keep asking, but the only one on duty that day. Had an thoroughly enjoyable TS followed by an very good massage with plenty of play. I tend to let my hands wander during the massage & this was not a problem. So by the time we hit the flip I was more than ready and she certainly didn't disappoint. Of course this is Peoria I was dreaming about, so no extras on the menu, but what was offered was done with a lot of enthusiasm. Standard. 6 at the door and. 4 tip. To sum it up a good time was had by all and I will definitely repeat.

Rjt12
10-04-12, 21:44
Made a trip to Q Massage in Peoria, not to be confused with Queens Massage in Morton.

Had a middle aged Chinese therapist (5) , with limited English skills, Massage was pretty good (7) , a bit of a disconnect at the end, differing from our neg, thought I might have broke the ice here but she went straight for the HJ. I reflected my disappointment in the tip. YMMV.

Has anyone else gone to this place, its off the radar on here ad I never see any other reports.

Stay safe

Member #4721
10-15-12, 00:35
I checked out Best recently. Therapist was attractive and young. Place was very clean and nice. Shower was thorough, especially for my first time there. Massage wasn't too great, but plenty of teasing and flirting. I really liked the girl, and the skill on the handshake was very good as per my direction. Standard tip. Would definitely like to return if my schedule allows.

Southernbred
11-25-12, 08:26
I was travelling through Peoria on business and decided to stop by Refresh. I was going to stop by Kings until I saw the camera post. I chose the hour. They were very friendly and the massage was probably one of the best I've ever had. Certainly top 3. She was very thorough with a firm touch. I could tell that she was trained. On the flip I expressed interest in additional attention to the sore areas and she obliged. This is the kind of place I have been looking for in Indy but have yet to find. I will definitely come back on my next trip through Peoria. Standard rates applied.

Member #4721
11-27-12, 04:19
I was travelling through Peoria on business and decided to stop by Refresh. I was going to stop by Kings until I saw the camera post. I chose the hour. They were very friendly and the massage was probably one of the best I've ever had. Certainly top 3. She was very thorough with a firm touch. I could tell that she was trained. On the flip I expressed interest in additional attention to the sore areas and she obliged. This is the kind of place I have been looking for in Indy but have yet to find. I will definitely come back on my next trip through Peoria. Standard rates applied.Peoria is one of the best cities in the US if you're looking for a fantastic massage with just a handshake at the end. Look into Best Massage, just a few blocks from King, or Queen Massage in Morton the next time you're back. Those places are both world class.

Illinoisdesi
11-27-12, 17:16
Peoria is one of the best cities in the US if you're looking for a fantastic massage with just a handshake at the end. Look into Best Massage, just a few blocks from King, or Queen Massage in Morton the next time you're back. Those places are both world class.I googled for Best Massage near King Massage, but could not find it. Can you post a link or confirm that is indeed the correct name? Thank you.

Member #4721
11-30-12, 01:36
I googled for Best Massage near King Massage, but could not find it. Can you post a link or confirm that is indeed the correct name? Thank you.Http://peoria.craigslist.org/thp/3440915844.html

Illinoisdesi
11-30-12, 12:33
Http://peoria.craigslist.org/thp/3440915844.htmlThank you.

Monger Forever
12-06-12, 23:32
Well I drove all the way to Pekin from Peoria to try out new massage place. My report AVOID! I drove 20 miles each way to meet with a Chinese lady that didn't speak a word of english and was busy skyping! I said foot massage and she said no I said yes I want foot massage then table she said no foot! So I fired up my google translate and said it in Chinese and she said no foot massage! So I walked out and left the dump!

This place is in the shopping center next to big are or where old krogers was and coops is at. Like I said try your luck if your bored and feel like driving all the way to pekin to sight see have fun.

Member #4721
12-09-12, 03:20
Well I drove all the way to Pekin from Peoria to try out new massage place. My report AVOID! I drove 20 miles each way to meet with a Chinese lady that didn't speak a word of english and was busy skyping! I said foot massage and she said no I said yes I want foot massage then table she said no foot! So I fired up my google translate and said it in Chinese and she said no foot massage! So I walked out and left the dump!

This place is in the shopping center next to big are or where old krogers was and coops is at. Like I said try your luck if your bored and feel like driving all the way to pekin to sight see have fun.Maybe try acting like a human being next time and you'll get some service, you weirdo!

Davidonecall
12-09-12, 03:40
Maybe try acting like a human being next time and you'll get some service, you weirdo!I don't think asking for a foot message as weird. That's part of a message.

Monger Forever
12-10-12, 04:40
Maybe try acting like a human being next time and you'll get some service, you weirdo!Here are the services they offer

What we offer :

Swedish massage.

Full body massage.

4 hand massagefoot massage.

Here is sun spa's posting with prices.

"Charge: 1 hour full body massage- $60, 30min- $40. We only charge foot reflexology $28 per hour. $28 per hour is our permanent price."

Foot massage is darn near a whole body massage with no hand shake. And it's only $30 plus tip! And I am far from a weirdo I work on my feet allot and my legs, neck, back, and FEET get stressed do I need a handshake seriously? I can't stand a handshake I can do that myself! I have ladies I call for FS anytime I want! These AMPs in town are offering bogus service acting like they are FS but aren't so why waste my time paying $100+ to get table shower, and handshake with a bad massage?

And weirdo's in my opinion are the guys that ask the girls to screw the man in ass, or eat their crap or other weird stuff but this web page is not to judge other members it's to spread information. You should get a foot massage sometime they are the best. I never knew about them until I went for the heck of it once to a foot massage salon in Texas and I passed out. I find it to be the best $45 "with tip" power nap it's amazing try it before you judge!

Member #4478
12-10-12, 09:42
I don't think asking for a foot message as weird. That's part of a message.I'm pretty sure he didn't mean the foot massage part of it. MFs postings are just plain weird. They always have been. Always over the top, always over-excited. I think weirdo is a good way to describe him via the messages he posts.

I just wouldn't take it too personally if I were him.

Monger Forever
12-10-12, 16:11
I'm pretty sure he didn't mean the foot massage part of it. MFs postings are just plain weird. They always have been. Always over the top, always over-excited. I think weirdo is a good way to describe him via the messages he posts.

I just wouldn't take it too personally if I were him.Nothing weird about my post they are accurate and to the point. And What's weird with warning others before a drive to pekin? I called before I drove all the way out there and a man answered phone and said yes foot massages are available and when I arrived greated by a non english speaking lady that said no footy. SO I came to warn you all of potential headaches before you drive all the way to Pekin.

Yep that's a weird warning to others! LOL

Member #4721
12-17-12, 12:32
I think I may extremely intoxicated when I wrote that and read your post wrong, because I have no recollection of typing it. BUT. If you're there for the extras, my advice is to just sit back and enjoy a massage, see what happens. In my experiences, if you start getting pushy or asking for special requests on a first, it can make the masseuse uncomfortable, especially when there's a language barrier.

Monger Forever
01-25-13, 20:44
Thats what I do I always sit back and enjoy the massagy good. But seems like only extra in Peoria is a HJ and frankly why pay $100 for a HJ I would rather get a good back rub and "FREAKY foot massage for $40" at least I leave relaxed and calm. Now when I was driving through Georgia often I like stopping at a few of the different AMPs down there but lately they want way to much for extras and I mean allot like $200 and up! Forget that noise.

And don't worry glad you realized I just post what I see and find. I am different but not some weirdo WTF. And as far as pekin massage goes All I did was walk in and ask and they immediately said no footy massagy so who knows maybe they only want the big $ but I did nothing wrong and wasn't dirty or nasty or anything of the sort and I was as always polite have to be if you hope for extras.

Well I going to try the strip tonight and see if I get lucky and find a WSW.

I think I may extremely intoxicated when I wrote that and read your post wrong, because I have no recollection of typing it. BUT. If you're there for the extras, my advice is to just sit back and enjoy a massage, see what happens. In my experiences, if you start getting pushy or asking for special requests on a first, it can make the masseuse uncomfortable, especially when there's a language barrier.

Phillyboy75
01-28-13, 10:00
I've been to the Best Massage out in Pioneer Park a couple of times. Had a good visit both times; good massage, very nice TS, roaming hands permitted & encouraged, and the standard HE finish. Both times had the same girl, young and pretty, very polite, even told me I'd lost weight between visits. Blatant lie but very nice just the same. So I've been very happy with my experience there, but I've been reading reports on other sights of guys getting more from other providers there, nude massage, DATY, etc. I just wondered what you guys are finding there. I know with the AMPs it's always YMMV but I was curious just the same.

Monger Forever
01-28-13, 15:47
I've been to the Best Massage out in Pioneer Park a couple of times. Had a good visit both times; good massage, very nice TS, roaming hands permitted & encouraged, and the standard HE finish. Both times had the same girl, young and pretty, very polite, even told me I'd lost weight between visits. Blatant lie but very nice just the same. So I've been very happy with my experience there, but I've been reading reports on other sights of guys getting more from other providers there, nude massage, DATY, etc. I just wondered what you guys are finding there. I know with the AMPs it's always YMMV but I was curious just the same.Only Place I got DATY 1 time was at king and that girl is no longer there and that was way back when they didn't even have their table shower and before I saw the cameras filming the rooms.

SO I have no clue? I just wonder how these places stay so busy to make enough money to even stay open only offering a HE? But guess I am the only guy that has no use hor a $100 HE when I can find FS for $100 and under."GUESS I AM A WEIRDO " LMAO

Phillyboy75
03-31-13, 10:25
Went over a couple of weeks ago to check out the new AMP in Pekin. Met by nice mid thirties therapist who spoke almost no English other than "you OK?". Wasn't able to understand her name, or if in fact she understood the question. But despite that I had a great experience and would repeat. I they advertise a TS but she couldn't understand what I wanted when I asked for it, even while pantomiming showering. Finally decided to move on and leave well enough alone. Massage was great and would have been worth the trip just for that. Had a great time with wondering hands encouraged and a very enthusiastic HE finish. Since we had a little time left she started rubbing my feet. Must have spent 15 minutes or more just on the foot massage, even running over the time I paid for. What a great way to top off the session.

Rjt12
04-03-13, 12:24
I believe her name is Li Li, I was in there the other day and agree with your report, that foot massage was pretty special, I would go back just for that. Stay safe.

Went over a couple of weeks ago to check out the new AMP in Pekin. Met by nice mid thirties therapist who spoke almost no English other than "you OK?". Wasn't able to understand her name, or if in fact she understood the question. But despite that I had a great experience and would repeat. I they advertise a TS but she couldn't understand what I wanted when I asked for it, even while pantomiming showering. Finally decided to move on and leave well enough alone. Massage was great and would have been worth the trip just for that. Had a great time with wondering hands encouraged and a very enthusiastic HE finish. Since we had a little time left she started rubbing my feet. Must have spent 15 minutes or more just on the foot massage, even running over the time I paid for. What a great way to top off the session.

GoodGuy43
04-22-13, 08:46
As the title say I am new to the AMP scene. Anyone have suggestions for the best place for a newbie to check out?

JimmyBoy
04-22-13, 19:54
As the title say I am new to the AMP scene. Anyone have suggestions for the best place for a newbie to check out?If it was me I would take the drive to Bloomington. Toyko and One spas are my favorites at present. More bang for your buck. Like Best massage in Peoria but would still make the drive to Bloomington.

Monger Forever
04-22-13, 22:28
As the title say I am new to the AMP scene. Anyone have suggestions for the best place for a newbie to check out?If you want action goto B&N or spa 7 joliet. Peoria AMPs are good massages only. AMP scene sucks here just massages.

Cdriver0405
04-23-13, 10:37
If you want action goto B&N or spa 7 joliet. Peoria AMPs are good massages only. AMP scene sucks here just massages.Spa 7 in Morris is closed.

GoodGuy43
04-23-13, 10:48
If you want action goto B&N or spa 7 joliet. Peoria AMPs are good massages only. AMP scene sucks here just massages.
If it was me I would take the drive to Bloomington. Toyko and One spas are my favorites at present. More bang for your buck. Like Best massage in Peoria but would still make the drive to Bloomington.Thanks for the info guys.

Monger Forever
04-26-13, 18:32
Spa 7 in Morris is closed.That sucks I had many great full services there WTF but it has been a couple years since I went to it.

Bndled
04-27-13, 18:44
Amazing massage that travels to you! (Central Illinois)

I am trained in massage, clean, friendly and I come to you to to the massage. Hotels, homes and apartments are fine. No incall and I will not do massages in vehicles, so please don't ask. I use unscented and waterbased massage oil so it won't stain anything and you won't smell like flowers after. The oil also doesn't leave you feel greasy. I do not bring a massage table for safety and practicality reasons so the massage must be done on the bed or floor. If you are interested in a massage, please send me an email with any questions and I will send you my phone number back in an email. Thanks!

Any experience with this person?

Member #4478
04-28-13, 10:04
Amazing massage that travels to you! (Central Illinois)

I am trained in massage, clean, friendly and I come to you to to the massage. Hotels, homes and apartments are fine. No incall and I will not do massages in vehicles, so please don't ask. I use unscented and waterbased massage oil so it won't stain anything and you won't smell like flowers after. The oil also doesn't leave you feel greasy. I do not bring a massage table for safety and practicality reasons so the massage must be done on the bed or floor. If you are interested in a massage, please send me an email with any questions and I will send you my phone number back in an email. Thanks!

Any experience with this person?No direct experience. But I've emailed back and forth with her a couple of times. She sent a picture also. Kind of attractive. YMMV. She quoted. 8 for a HE only. Plus a great massage. Might be good if you are in a hotel room. But I wouldn't ever invite someone to my home.

ST

SpaSeeker
05-03-13, 18:15
No direct experience. But I've emailed back and forth with her a couple of times. She sent a picture also. Kind of attractive. YMMV. She quoted. 8 for a HE only. Plus a great massage. Might be good if you are in a hotel room. But I wouldn't ever invite someone to my home.

STI've had one experience with her, and it was in my home. Personality was good, but looks were 4, massage about 7, and only HJ. No other extras allowed other than a little roaming of the hands. It's not really comfortable getting a massage on the floor or on something other than a firm massage table at all either. This wasn't too recent, so maybe she's gained some experience. Other opinions? Anyone?

BigDpTown
05-25-13, 18:32
Was driving along one of the main Pekin streets, saw in a strip mall a sign,"Sunshine Massage". Pulled into parking lot. Windows, door still covered, had a remodel permit dated in April this year. So they're probably still putting it together. And probably the same services as the other Pekin / Peoria area massage places. No date on when it is opening.

Paulbert
05-20-14, 06:10
Working in the area for a while and looking for any info on 3 Babes Bodyrubs, http://peoria.backpage.com/BodyRubs/3-babes-bodyrubs-35/20988308. I've contacted them by email, however, looking for any first had experience.

Also, Camden, http://peoria.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-camden-caress-you-28/19633674. She has a review on the oTHEr site, any other info would be great.

Thanks for your time.

Monger Forever
02-28-15, 02:52
Well I visited SOUL tonight it's ok typical peoria AMP massage flip and you know the rest! No extras and tight girdle on to protect goodies from hand LOL. I honestly give up on the AMPs here.

CL is full of posts there is a new one on sheridan also same strip mall as little ceasers and subway.

A friend did visit the one that was open for 1 month or so in basement of a small building on sterling and gale and he said he got FS but when I went they already closed.

Down.

Well that's my most recent post of no luck and boring fun.

Drakula
05-17-15, 10:33
Please PM if anyone knows a quality AMP in metro Peoria, I'd drive to quality, similar to lansing to Jackson to visit the islands. Drak, thank you.

Monger Forever
05-17-15, 17:43
Please PM if anyone knows a quality AMP in metro Peoria, I'd drive to quality, similar to lansing to Jackson to visit the islands. Drak, thank you.So far every AMP I been to in Peoria is handshake and mostly ugly ladies. Every now and then you find a pretty one but not often.

Drakula
05-17-15, 23:06
So far every AMP I been to in Peoria is handshake and mostly ugly ladies. Every now and then you find a pretty one but not often.O o.

GOTCHA. DRAK (V. I. V).

Viper350
05-30-15, 11:58
Saw this on local media about an East Peoria AMP:

http://m.pjstar.com/article/20150528/NEWS/150529231

John Lurker
06-09-15, 23:59
Saw this on local media about an East Peoria AMP:

http://m.pjstar.com/article/20150528/NEWS/150529231This one is close to where I live and I have watched them evolve. In the beginning it was just a massage and nothing else. Old ladys there with an authentic massage, in the beginning. Later on they got in a few younger ones who will do HJ. There was one that became a regular with, she had a very nice body and would let me play with her kitty. The last time I saw her she actually let me DATY, but even that time wanted me to finish myself. I had to develop a relationship with her to get to play with the kitty. She went back "to country", as I was told on the phone. To bad, I was getting a little further each time. The last time I was there it was one who was very pretty but no touching and with HJ. Kindof hit and miss, as far as what you will get. You have to remember the name and call ahead once you find one you like.

Also, they have sheets for doors and so you hear everything going on. Someone talking on the phone in the front, someone comes in and asks for fire permit, etc. I don't think they have table shower. Somebody getting arrested in the next room? No, I wasn't there that day. $65 at the door, so bring a five dollar bill. Very limited English. One time one of them spoke with me through some translator android app, and said "the gentleman is good". It was awkward. But for some reason I fee this one is more authentic than the others. I don't remember seeing the one in the picture. If you get a HJ you can tell the girl is nervous about seeing management. At least that seems to indicate they don't have a camera. I'll probably stay away, if the local business are calling the cops on them. I guess that's why everything is always done without negotiation for tip!

John Lurker
06-10-15, 00:03
Please PM if anyone knows a quality AMP in metro Peoria, I'd drive to quality, similar to lansing to Jackson to visit the islands. Drak, thank you.You are better off going to Bloomington, if you are willing to drive. It is about a 45 minute drive, and then you can also get lunch at a real restaurant while you are there. Not much of an AMP scene in Peoria, unless you want a therapeutic massage followed by HJ. Then you have 7-10 choices, but all are about the same.

Viper350
06-30-15, 23:08
I agree, John. Bloomington seems to have a much more active AMP scene. It seems like more are sprouting up in the Peoria area but most are clones of existing Peoria AMPs and generally don't offer anything much beyond the typical fare offered already at the other establishments.

You are better off going to Bloomington, if you are willing to drive. It is about a 45 minute drive, and then you can also get lunch at a real restaurant while you are there. Not much of an AMP scene in Peoria, unless you want a therapeutic massage followed by HJ. Then you have 7-10 choices, but all are about the same.

Monger Forever
08-02-15, 14:05
It looks like they closed up Sun Spa I guess there's so many handshake AMPs now in town they quit. And frankly it's no loss they had some ugly ass ladies.

GvDutchess
11-20-15, 12:44
Has anyone here tried l and a massage?

GvDutchess
11-20-15, 14:26
Has anyone here visited l and a massage in the heights, how was it?

Monger Forever
01-03-16, 20:25
I went to try it out and well it's the worst AMP in peoria.

Massage sucked, no ts, and not even a hint at extras and didn't even get near or bump my tool.

But it sounded like a girl in another room was having a blast laughing and giggling and lous dance music. I think it was some cpt save a hoe just paying to hamg out to cure lonliness LOL.

The girls I saw were not very cute either. But when horny who cares we're renting not marrying them LOL.

Door is $50 clist special and well I tipped 0 since nothing was even hinted if rhe massage was at least good I would have tipped.

So my tip to you guys is AVOID save your $.

LookOverThere
01-05-16, 19:01
I went to try it out and well it's the worst AMP in peoria.

Massage sucked, no ts, and not even a hint at extras and didn't even get near or bump my tool.

But it sounded like a girl in another room was having a blast laughing and giggling and lous dance music. I think it was some cpt save a hoe just paying to hamg out to cure lonliness LOL.

The girls I saw were not very cute either. But when horny who cares we're renting not marrying them LOL.

Door is $50 clist special and well I tipped 0 since nothing was even hinted if rhe massage was at least good I would have tipped.

So my tip to you guys is AVOID save your $.I went there a few weeks ago and had a different experience. Did you see a sign in the room saying something like "This is not Porno Massage"? I thought that was funny. I wasn't offered a ts, but did get a HE, and that's all that's on offer in Peoria. Girl was fairly attractive and let my hands roam. I do wish the places that advertised table showers would actually offer them, although those women probably don't enjoy washing strangers. Sorry your experience sucked.

I recall seeing an ad for a place on Sheridan road. I tried looking for the place this past weekend, but couldn't find it and now can't find the ad. Did anyone else see this? Just want to make sure I didn't have a stroke or something.

Roadman18
01-07-16, 15:04
Guys, first thanks for all the info. I will be doing much better reciprocating. When in Peoria, and when regulars all booked up, and I need something, I have always had great luck at Q spa on and War Memorial. Hate the locale parking. Waling in strip mall, but since I'm not from there, I went for it. Girls are average looks at best, but when your horny. Anyway, opt for. 6 for hour, and I think 4/5 times I have gotten mutual massage / DATY and then HE. Tip. 4. I moan a lot during massage, it actually starts draped and they do great job of therapeutic rub. I check time and at half way point I flip. She starts the tease, gets me going, and then I always ask to massage her. She acts coy and oh no, but I grab her and say it will be great. She undoes bra and pants and gets on table and I dine. She totally goes nuts and then my turn for HJ ending. It; s pretty hot for admission and always seems like we're teens messing around at parents house. YMMV but always works for me there.

Monger Forever
01-08-16, 22:11
The only one on sheridan remaining is the one behind candy store on corner of sheridan and nebraska. It's the side door on nebraska. I went there 1 time also the girl I had looked great in the dark room and I got a table shower and he. But nothing worth even writing home about LOL.

I went there a few weeks ago and had a different experience. Did you see a sign in the room saying something like "This is not Porno Massage"? I thought that was funny. I wasn't offered a ts, but did get a HE, and that's all that's on offer in Peoria. Girl was fairly attractive and let my hands roam. I do wish the places that advertised table showers would actually offer them, although those women probably don't enjoy washing strangers. Sorry your experience sucked.

I recall seeing an ad for a place on Sheridan road. I tried looking for the place this past weekend, but couldn't find it and now can't find the ad. Did anyone else see this? Just want to make sure I didn't have a stroke or something.

Lucky00
03-14-16, 18:56
Anyone tried YY previously JEN spa on Sheridan.

Also there is a new in Dunlap area.

Monger Forever
03-17-16, 12:28
Nope and like most guys done paying to much just for handshake. Either put out or get out! And tired of ugly older women wearing chastity panties to keep hands from roaming.

Anyone tried YY previously JEN spa on Sheridan.

Also there is a new in Dunlap area.

Monger Forever
03-24-16, 02:22
I was driving and saw a new China spa open on forrest hill and university across from autozone. Are there really that many guys in peoria paying for handshakes. I refuse to go anymore to the local AMPs I'm not paying for handshake WTF waste of money in my opinion.

Well I posted for those of you willing to try new spots out.

BigDpTown
03-31-16, 17:14
Was in Pekin the other day, saw a sign at Sunshine Spa in that strip mall on Parkway by Food Depot. They're running a special 1-hour massage for $35. Very tempting, even if you just get a massage, and no extras.

Monger Forever
04-01-16, 18:22
Was in Pekin the other day, saw a sign at Sunshine Spa in that strip mall on Parkway by Food Depot. They're running a special 1-hour massage for $35. Very tempting, even if you just get a massage, and no extras.HELL YEAH I'm so going to go feels good to have a lady just touch our body for a while.

Crystal13
06-09-16, 00:01
When I look at the backpages adds for these two places, the first being on Forest Hill and the second on Sheridan, many of the pictures are the same. Both feature a lot of photos of feet but they are the same for both parlors.

Maybe they are run by the same people? Has anyone visited either of these? If so did they offer anything with their feet since that is mainly what the adds show off?

LookOverThere
06-10-16, 19:14
When I look at the backpages adds for these two places, the first being on Forest Hill and the second on Sheridan, many of the pictures are the same. Both feature a lot of photos of feet but they are the same for both parlors.

Maybe they are run by the same people? Has anyone visited either of these? If so did they offer anything with their feet since that is mainly what the adds show off?I've been to the one on Forest Hill. She didn't offer anything foot-related, but did a nice job on my prostate.

NorthCostGuy
07-11-16, 13:30
I'll be in Peoria for the week and I'm not particularly fond of AMPs.

Britt at Majic Handz seems like a possibility, but no reviews. Any other Independent masseuses why'all would recommend?

http://peoria.backpage.com/BodyRubs/majic-handz309-4721465-only/38479821

Whynotme2008
07-17-16, 21:19
I'll be in Peoria for the week and I'm not particularly fond of AMPs.

Britt at Majic Handz seems like a possibility, but no reviews. Any other Independent masseuses why'all would recommend?

http://peoria.backpage.com/BodyRubs/majic-handz309-4721465-only/38479821She posts in the escort section as well. Been curious myself, but have never pulled the trigger.

ErikBorgerson
07-23-16, 12:53
She posts in the escort section as well. Been curious myself, but have never pulled the trigger.I'd like to try as well but would like to know before I go without reading a review.

PlayfulFun
09-08-16, 23:08
I see so many different massage parlors advertised on backpage. Any good, current recomendations?

LookOverThere
09-23-16, 19:36
I see so many different massage parlors advertised on backpage. Any good, current recomendations?Not if you want anything more than a HE. If that's all you want though, I enjoyed myself at the place on Forrest Hill across from Auto Zone and JJ at 7326 and University. Still haven't had a table shower there, though:

Wandererj11
11-16-16, 19:42
I was in town for a couple days and gave jj a try. Chinese girl around 26 said she had been there a couple years. Alia or something like that was her name. Paid for an hour and requested a table shower. Table shower was nice with plenty of roaming on her part. On to the massage, she asked if I wanted light, medium or hard. Opted for medium which turned out to be a fingertips brushing mainly. After the flip I ask if my hands could roam and she was ok as long as outside her clothes. Asked if her top came off, she asked how much tipped 20, all natural puppies. Ending was good and more was to be had but at a steep price. I would repeat.

Street Meat
12-15-16, 21:13
Had a great time. Started with young tall gal coming in. No touchy but good massage. On the flip side short 25-30 ish therapist took over. Best massage ever had. Insane!!

Barney
12-16-16, 14:46
Any one try the AMP in Pekin. Saw ad on BP or CL, Mature asian lady. PM is ok.

Barney.

Karma 8791
02-03-17, 01:28
Stopped by here today. First time. Met with Lily. Great massage and HE. Think more might be possible on next visit. I'll post an update when that happens. I'll obviously be repeating. . 6 massage plus a tip.

Castlerae
03-11-17, 01:12
It looks as though I'll be in Peoria next week for a couple of days and I was wondering if anyone might be willing to share intel. I've RTFF and intel is spotty, so I was hoping someone with experience in the Peoria AMP scene could clue me in on the best bet for an AMP where a guy can enjoy all the different services. PM if you care to share. Thanks.

FunPepria
09-07-17, 14:59
I went to His on university today. Saw w little cutie named Amy. Gave me a graleat massage then near the end started to roam. After I flipped over she grabbed me and started to rub and asked how much. She wanted 60 for a hand job. We settled for 40 and she gave me a good HE.

FunPepria
09-18-17, 16:04
Has anyone been to Q message on Brandywine or LA on war memorial? If so How was it and what was on the menu?

GuitarMxz
10-01-17, 18:55
You will have great fun with Lily at YY. Fairly Cute, petite. Very accommodating to requests. Request the room to the right with a door.

GvDutchess
11-01-17, 20:23
Visited the AMP in washigton next to Pizza Hut today, not sun spa. Massage was ok but did get CBJ and cfs.

FunPepria
11-07-17, 15:59
Visited the AMP in washigton next to Pizza Hut today, not sun spa. Massage was ok but did get CBJ and cfs.How much and who was it?

GvDutchess
11-08-17, 09:55
How much and who was it?8 didn't get a name though, she was the only one working as far as I could tell though.

Bevel55
11-14-17, 18:00
I'm wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of a slim / fit attractive girl at a Peoria area AMP. Bonus if any extras are confirmed to be in her menu. PM is fine.

Thanks gentlemen.

BigDpTown
12-23-17, 17:29
Sorry folks, but looks like it has closed. Another type of business has taken its place. Never went there, heard it was pretty legit. Plus it was in a small strip mall near a high school and along a busy road.

Street Meat
01-14-18, 19:26
Just went to AMP off of main st in Peoria very nice, young thin therapist. Got a little extra from the norm in Peoria pleasantly surprised. Highly recommend, only drawback no table shower.

Steve Naive
04-07-18, 18:53
Not knowing where to go in Peoria, I noted that there were a lot of places listed on backpage that I had not found on this forum. This was the night before it was shut down. I took notes, which will be handy for next time. Angel Massage was listed under Massage, but also under women seeking men. With the pictures of about six sexy Asian women (none of whom I expected to see if I visited), I decided it was a good bed that I might leave happy, one way or another.

I called first, said I would be there in 20 minutes, and headed over. I got there, saw other cars out front, and a woman asked me to wait 20 minutes. I was not happy, as I thought I had an appointment, and I left. But next day, I had some time to kill in the afternoon. As expected, no other customers.

The one woman there was a tallish Chinese lady with a splendid slender but shapely figure and a decent but not beautiful face. She gave an ok massage. I asked for strong, and it was not, but that's why I often choose a heavier woman if I want a good massage. HE was offered for a finish. Because it was my first visit, I did not ask what else was on the menu. During that part of the massage, I experimented with OTC touching. She did not allow touching where my fingers wanted to go, but offered more touching, probably more direct, but for an additional unstated fee. As usual, she wanted me to make the offer. I don't like the game, so I declined.

Judging by the full house the night before, I would guess that a full menu might well be available. Even without backpage, you should have no trouble finding the address and phone.

Overall: attractive lady, meh service. I would try other places before returning here, unless I wanted to go for FS, which I suspect is available.

DavidBlake
05-25-18, 00:56
Hey all,

Glad the site's back up. Any idea where to find some company in Peoria, IL? Could use names, numbers and pics. Locations if you got them!

DavidBlake
06-10-18, 01:00
Just went to AMP off of main st in Peoria very nice, young thin therapist. Got a little extra from the norm in Peoria pleasantly surprised. Highly recommend, only drawback no table shower.What AMP was it?

MatureHunter
07-01-18, 16:25
Has any had any deals with this place?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/y-o-u-n-g-girl-relax-massage-center-ot-asian-girls__1529168687-11968753

Street Meat
07-21-18, 16:49
What AMP was it?The one by habitat.

MatureHunter
08-08-18, 16:10
First time going to a massage parlor.

Called this past Saturday around 8:30 pm to find out how late they were open and if they had any availability. Was was told 9:30 pm and yes I could stop by. Was greeted by a ok looking skinny Asian when I walked through the door. Told her I was the person that called and she lead me to a a room. Got the hour massage for 60. She had no issue with my hands roaming over her clothes. On the flip she asked me if I wanted CBJ. I said sure but her first price was way to high. I talked her down to half and she went to work. During she pulled up shirt and let me play with nice fake tits. She was very good job.

I don't know if I will go back because the massage was bad, so I paid 60 + CBJ which was to high.

But it was a learning experience.

Street Meat
08-20-18, 10:38
Service here is ok. Standard fare. Therapist is very, I mean very thin somewhat mechanical in table shower, and massage. No talk of tip let standard tip. Not sure if I'll repeat.

Street Meat
10-03-18, 20:19
Went to sol spa the other day got a 1/2 hour massage. Provider was attractive tall and thin. Asked for soft nice massage. Allowed some roaming, but wearing shorts so no kitty. Nice ending on the flip great technique.

Street Meat
10-03-18, 20:27
Sorry autocorrect strikes again.

OldCarGuy69
10-08-18, 16:12
Was driving through Peoria on my way to St Louis last week and scheduled an appointment with:

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2933591?skip_terms=1

Got a later start than expected and contacted her an hour before appointment time and asked if we could reschedule for two hours later and she said sure. Twenty minutes out I requested the address and she was at the chiropractors office. I told her I was inbound and she asked that I take a break to eat lunch until she was done so I exited the highway and killed about 45 minutes waiting for her to get back to me. I hit the road again and stopped in at 7 Spa in Litchfield instead. When I was done there she texted me saying she was finally ready. Too late.

Street Meat
10-24-18, 14:29
Have seen Tina several times, young, thin, bubbly personality. Always a joy to see her. Body is amazing! Open to roaming, good massage, great on the flip. Tips are a little high but worth the extra. Did 60 or 80 depending on degree of happiness.

Street Meat
10-24-18, 14:38
Tried again new therapist. Decent looking but too mechanical. And rough on the flip. Wanted additional funding to lift shirt. Passed on it. Rates were standard.

DirtyCopper
11-08-18, 10:00
Have seen Tina several times, young, thin, bubbly personality. Always a joy to see her. Body is amazing! Open to roaming, good massage, great on the flip. Tips are a little high but worth the extra. Did 60 or 80 depending on degree of happiness.I was in the area Tuesday and stopped in late. Only saw one girl, slim with nice "fake" C's. Allowed plenty of roaming above the waist and some under the skirt but outside the panties. Got a little more than expected. Tip was 80. Left there quit happy although I had to ask her to watch her teeth a couple of times.

Jakes9697
11-08-18, 18:10
Was driving through Peoria on my way to St Louis last week and scheduled an appointment with:

Got a later start than expected and contacted her an hour before appointment time and asked if we could reschedule for two hours later and she said sure. Twenty minutes out I requested the address and she was at the chiropractors office. I told her I was inbound and she asked that I take a break to eat lunch until she was done so I exited the highway and killed about 45 minutes waiting for her to get back to me. I hit the road again and stopped in at 7 Spa in Litchfield instead. When I was done there she texted me saying she was finally ready. Too late.You didn't miss anything. Those pics are probably 20 years old.

Captain Stiffy
11-11-18, 19:14
Stopped in at one of the places on main. I think it started with a "why"? It's not the one across from McD's. That's the one I was going to but missed it, & when I drove a couple blocks to turn around, I found this other one. Petite woman in her 50's. Shitty massage, so I flipped pretty quick. Very aggressive HJ, just the way I like. Was having trouble getting there, so asked for & got BBBJCIM. Also very good. Took dress off. Lots of roaming. FIV. Left happy. I will try to hit the other one some time soon.

Map123
11-12-18, 14:55
Looking for a suggestion. I'm passing through Peoria later today but I've never stopped in for "service". I've read some posts, for what there is, but if someone had to pick one place which would that be?

Thanks again!

Jakes9697
12-02-18, 17:14

Got a later start than expected and contacted her an hour before appointment time and asked if we could reschedule for two hours later and she said sure. Twenty minutes out I requested the address and she was at the chiropractors office. I told her I was inbound and she asked that I take a break to eat lunch until she was done so I exited the highway and killed about 45 minutes waiting for her to get back to me. I hit the road again and stopped in at 7 Spa in Litchfield instead. When I was done there she texted me saying she was finally ready. Too late.You didn't miss anything.

Karma 8791
12-05-18, 16:19
You didn't miss anything.Agreed. She's been around for a long time.

SAS2600
12-17-18, 01:54
Saw some decent reviews on a few AMP in Peoria. Decided to take a 60 min drive there a stop in at YY. At first the door was locked but after knocking a few time a customer walked out and a small Asian women let me in. She took me to a back room that said restroom but it also had private room with door. The rooms out front had curtains. I chose for the 60 min session. About 10 minutes into the "massage" she asked what I wanted extra. I motioned for FS and she said 2 bills. I said I don't have that, then she said one five zero. I again said nope I only have a franklin. She agree, took Ben and left the room for a sec. She returned and asked if I had a cover. I said nope, she said no FS no BJ. She could tell I was upset. I asked for money back and she said I'll do BJ. Left room again and came back with Saran Wrap. Seriously! I would suggest not going there unless you want taken. 160 damage for 20 minutes or basically nothing. In all my years this is only the second time I've been taken and the first time was with a BP girl. I should have know better but I've never had issues with AMP when it comes to service and cost. Your call!!

Trippitt
01-04-19, 16:17
I was in the area Tuesday and stopped in late. Only saw one girl, slim with nice "fake" C's. Allowed plenty of roaming above the waist and some under the skirt but outside the panties. Got a little more than expected. Tip was 80. Left there quit happy although I had to ask her to watch her teeth a couple of times.What was the location of this place? Was it Asian Body Works on Windom St. ? I'd like to know cause I went to that place last January and the person you are describing has similar attributes that you listed above.

DirtyCopper
01-06-19, 10:58
What was the location of this place? Was it Asian Body Works on Windom St. ? I'd like to know cause I went to that place last January and the person you are describing has similar attributes that you listed above.That's the one.

Trippitt
01-06-19, 14:06
That's the one.There seem to be a lot of Asian Body Works. There's one in East Peoria too so was confused if you meant that one. Did you catch her name? You know the one with fake boobs. The one I remember seeing was Angie. Please let me know if you have the answer.

DirtyCopper
01-07-19, 03:16
There seem to be a lot of Asian Body Works. There's one in East Peoria too so was confused if you meant that one. Did you catch her name? You know the one with fake boobs. The one I remember seeing was Angie. Please let me know if you have the answer.I believe that was it. She gave me her cell number if I still have it. LOL Said to contact her next time I was in town.

Trippitt
01-07-19, 15:13
I believe that was it. She gave me her cell number if I still have it. LOL Said to contact her next time I was in town.I actually live pretty close to that one. I remember that for a while she was at another place in glaesburg I think but that place closed down.

Trippitt
01-10-19, 15:33
I believe that was it. She gave me her cell number if I still have it. LOL Said to contact her next time I was in town.If by any chance you do have her number could you DM me it?

MrLunta
01-18-19, 08:59
Stopped by Ocean Spa on a Monday afternoon. It is a bit north of Peoria and located right next to a gas station. Not the best location if you are looking for discretion. Anyway, Walked in drew Cindy. There was one other girl working but I did not see her, only heard her. Anyway, 60 for the full hour and even went over a bit. I think Cindy runs the place as she had to stop a couple times to answer the spa phone, but never left the room. Massage was very good, lots of opportunity for roaming and not discouraged. On the flip, continues some massage and started gentle L1 for a few minutes before walking over to get more massage oil. Since I was not looking for more than L1, I did not inquire if more was available. I think that is what the pause was for. No Asking for tip up front or demanding a certain amount. Very hands on TS as well after the massage was complete.

I will be repeating next time I am in the area.

L.

Street Meat
01-27-19, 12:32
Went to MY spa the other day. It's in a house my room was on second floor nice room very warm. Provider was named Angela. Pretty girl, youngish not super thin but not overweight. Beautiful lips! No table shower available. Only had time for a half hour so hopefully that's why no extras offered up, could have been because it was also first time there. Massage was interesting not bad but not good either strange form, a lot of trying to crack my back. Will repeat when I have more time. Hopefully will be a better outcome. Has anyone else been here, just hoping to get some better intel for return visit.

BigDpTown
01-30-19, 10:21
Went to MY spa the other day. It's in a house my room was on second floor nice room very warm. Provider was named Angela. Pretty girl, youngish not super thin but not overweight. Beautiful lips! No table shower available. Only had time for a half hour so hopefully that's why no extras offered up, could have been because it was also first time there. Massage was interesting not bad but not good either strange form, a lot of trying to crack my back. Will repeat when I have more time. Hopefully will be a better outcome. Has anyone else been here, just hoping to get some better intel for return visit.Where is MY Spa located? What was the rate for the half hour? I usually do 1-hour massages.

Street Meat
01-30-19, 14:32
Where is MY Spa located? What was the rate for the half hour? I usually do 1-hour massages.It's up by Bradley. Yes they have hourly rates. Feel free to explore, let us know how it goes. Happy hunting. Rates was standard 1/2 hour

Karma 8791
02-05-19, 16:34
Anyone visited RMC lately? Stopped in the other day. Coco is gone. Angela working.

L3 available with Angela. Door + $.

Anyone seen Mandy?

Karma 8791
02-16-19, 17:58
Stopped back in again. 3 girls working now.

Mandy, late 20's, thin, short, cute, bubbly. L1, L2 YMMV. 4, . 8.

Amy, late 20's, thin, taller, very friendly. L1 probably more. 4.

Angela, 40's, nice rack, little tummy, hurries. L1, L2, L3 . 4, . 75, $.

TS available. Door $60/ hr $40/30 min.

OldCarGuy69
02-17-19, 18:52
Stopped in at one of the places on main. I think it started with a "why"? It's not the one across from McD's. That's the one I was going to but missed it, & when I drove a couple blocks to turn around, I found this other one. Petite woman in her 50's. Shitty massage, so I flipped pretty quick. Very aggressive HJ, just the way I like. Was having trouble getting there, so asked for & got BBBJCIM. Also very good. Took dress off. Lots of roaming. FIV. Left happy. I will try to hit the other one some time soon.Stopped into Yan's based on this report. Paid house fee for hour. No TS availible that I could tell. Didn't ask name. On the flip offered. 1 for L2 and she agreed and left room. Came back with cover and started BBBJ so I figured she brought the cover for FS. Wasn't orginally going for FS but decided that I might as well so on with cover for standing mish for a while then took off cover and back to BBBJ but couldn't quite get CIM. Ended with good ole HJ. Overall good value.

Berkd4
04-28-19, 15:56
I am visiting Peoria June 2019 and looking for advice / assistance in identifying the top 3 full body Asian Massage Parlors with priority placed on warm / enthusiastic providers. I will take any other local tips you have to offer as well. Trying to do my research early. TIA.

Berkd4
04-30-19, 09:11
Stopped back in again. 3 girls working now.

Mandy, late 20's, thin, short, cute, bubbly. L1, L2 YMMV. 4, . 8.

Amy, late 20's, thin, taller, very friendly. L1 probably more. 4.

Angela, 40's, nice rack, little tummy, hurries. L1, L2, L3 . 4, . 75, $.

TS available. Door $60/ hr $40/30 min.Great info Karma, Thanks!

FishingForSome
05-07-19, 18:30
Swung through Peoria on Sat, and needed some post but clarity for a visit I had to make later in the afternoon. Called ahead and tried to book with Angela, but alas she was not available. Ended up with a Dani (it was definately a "D" name). Mid to late 30, nice figure. Massage was meh, and not firm enough even after repeated direction for firmer preasure.

Got a little worried as she left the towel on for the entire massage, towel "slipped" off on the flip, she smiled and put towel back o Er. I was thinking well shit this is a bust, and not even a decent massage. Surprise surprise, on the towel clean to get rid of the oil, she just grabbed it and asked if I wanted extra!! Score for me. Def tried the upswell and wanted me to pay first. Said no, and made to get up and get dressed. She said it's okay, you pay after. Settled for a damn good BBBJ with hand finish. L3 was firmly available.

Total damage door + 60 and left an extra 10. Will repeat next time I am in Peoria.

FritzDaKatt1
05-23-19, 18:09
Swung through Peoria on Sat, and needed some post but clarity for a visit I had to make later in the afternoon. Called ahead and tried to book with Angela, but alas she was not available. Ended up with a Dani (it was definately a "D" name). Mid to late 30, nice figure. Massage was meh, and not firm enough even after repeated direction for firmer preasure.

Got a little worried as she left the towel on for the entire massage, towel "slipped" off on the flip, she smiled and put towel back o Er. I was thinking well shit this is a bust, and not even a decent massage. Surprise surprise, on the towel clean to get rid of the oil, she just grabbed it and asked if I wanted extra!! Score for me. Def tried the upswell and wanted me to pay first. Said no, and made to get up and get dressed. She said it's okay, you pay after. Settled for a damn good BBBJ with hand finish. L3 was firmly available.

Total damage door + 60 and left an extra 10. Will repeat next time I am in Peoria.Saw this review when I got into town. Made a morning visit. Great TS. Massage started a little soft for my liking, but asked for harder and she worked up to perfect pressure. Took extra time on neck and shoulders as requested. Asked for walking on back and had very good skills. Then the flip. Asked if 1st time here. Responded yes and she promptly explained towel upgrade options. Then completed massage.

Clean place, inside and out. Would repeat. Thanks for the info.

60 for hour with TS. Extras towels available up to 100 for a full set.

BigDpTown
05-24-19, 09:21
Saw this review when I got into town. Made a morning visit. Great TS. Massage started a little soft for my liking, but asked for harder and she worked up to perfect pressure. Took extra time on neck and shoulders as requested. Asked for walking on back and had very good skills. Then the flip. Asked if 1st time here. Responded yes and she promptly explained towel upgrade options. Then completed massage.

Clean place, inside and out. Would repeat. Thanks for the info.

60 for hour with TS. Extras towels available up to 100 for a full set.How early of the morning did you visit? I look up different sites, and there are different times indicated when they open: 8 am, 8:30 am, 9 am. I may just call and find out. Also, which massage provider did you have? I know ladies change quite often at AMPs.

Karma 8791
05-25-19, 21:01
How early of the morning did you visit? I look up different sites, and there are different times indicated when they open: 8 am, 8:30 am, 9 am. I may just call and find out. Also, which massage provider did you have? I know ladies change quite often at AMPs.I think "officially" they are open from 8:30 - 10:30, or By Appointment. Like you said, just give them a call. I know they'll open early or stay open late, especially if you're a repeat customer and they know you.

Dani and Lisa are working right now.

BigDpTown
06-22-19, 17:36
I have wanting to pull the trigger for a good massage (shoulder been sore lately), and intended to try Relax Massage Spa. But I drove by a couple of times, and it seems to open at that intersection. Lots of traffic. So I opted for Flower Sisters spa, off of University.

One lady, named Lisa, probably in her 40's, slender wearing a mid-high skirt was only one working. $50 house fee for hour, got a very good table shower with lots of cleaning and attention to those sensitive parts. Onto massage, she used a translator when I asked for unscented oil. Not sure if she used it. She asked for hard, medium or light, I opted for medium. Roaming OTC on her legs and behind were allowed, but no hands up skirt. Massage was decent, but wished she gave more attention to that shoulder even after I reminded her. That was the good part. Bad part. On the flip, no FS. I tried, believe me. Wanted $. 1 for BJ, and would go topless. I shot back with $90. I decided on. 1, and she proceeded to go topless and use her nice natural breasts to rub on my back then front, and then over Junior. But for the BJ, she used a piece of Saran Wrap for cover. Not sure if I would repeat.

We know these ladies rotate around the AMPs, wonder if she was somewhere else and mentioned in this thread elsewhere.

Member #1552
07-07-19, 15:43
Hello,

Senior member from another state here.

I'll be in IL very soon and believe I'll be in the Peoria area.

I read this forum but there are not many recent posts.

What is my best bet if I only have one chance to visit a local AMP?

Also the "levels" if there were 3 I'd have no questions but I've seen mention of L4?

Unless L1 is nothing I need some clarification.

Also interested in other local talent outside of the massage scene if anyone has intel.

Please post or PM.

Thanks.

Tokyoivy
07-07-19, 20:21
I went to Relax today around noonish. Good massage, older provider whose name I did not get. Things went to shit on the flip, wanted 140 for lvl 2. I was in the mood for more, but the ask was so ambitious that I was caught completely off guard. I left, no tip. Good luck to you guys, hope you do better than I did.

Karma 8791
07-19-19, 15:48
I went to Relax today around noonish. Good massage, older provider whose name I did not get. Things went to shit on the flip, wanted 140 for lvl 2. I was in the mood for more, but the ask was so ambitious that I was caught completely off guard. I left, no tip. Good luck to you guys, hope you do better than I did.I've been to Relax many times. Always treated well. I guess it's a YMMV situation. Sorry you weren't pleased!

There's a new girl there now. Yaya (I think is her name).

Very pretty, thin and young. I know these girls always fool me with the ages, but I'm saying she is no more than 24 or 25.

English is not bad either.

DirtyCopper
08-23-19, 19:01
Stuck in Morton for the night. Want a good massage. And I do mean massage. HE would be nice but I'm sore from 60 hours behind the wheel this week and need a good rub down.

Any suggestions appreciated, either here or in pm.

Thanks.

Street Meat
08-30-19, 13:25
Does anyone know if she's still around? Great massagist. Thanks for any info.

OldCarGuy69
09-03-19, 13:14
I went to Relax today around noonish. Good massage, older provider whose name I did not get. Things went to shit on the flip, wanted 140 for lvl 2. I was in the mood for more, but the ask was so ambitious that I was caught completely off guard. I left, no tip. Good luck to you guys, hope you do better than I did.Stopped by Relax on Friday afternoon. Paid house fee, got table shower then light massage with OTC roaming from cute, athletic build girl but forgot to get her name. Upsell was $100 for BJ and $140 for FS. I showed her that I only had $120 in my wallet but wanted FS. She pouted but accepted and then took a pretty good pounding.

PeoGuy
09-27-19, 15:38
Always had a good time there. Felt a little pushed for tips but when I did it seemed worth it.

DirtyCopper
09-28-19, 13:08
Stopped in the other day. Got a table shower and hour massage from Tina. Massage was good. Tina was a little different. Very forward, kept saying I had a nice butt. Even bit it, which was different.

Left there very happy and will probably be visiting again soon.

PeoGuy
09-30-19, 14:46
Went to MY spa the other day. It's in a house my room was on second floor nice room very warm. Provider was named Angela. Pretty girl, youngish not super thin but not overweight. Beautiful lips! No table shower available. Only had time for a half hour so hopefully that's why no extras offered up, could have been because it was also first time there. Massage was interesting not bad but not good either strange form, a lot of trying to crack my back. Will repeat when I have more time. Hopefully will be a better outcome. Has anyone else been here, just hoping to get some better intel for return visit.Been there a couple times. Always left happy. Standard tip.

PlayfulFunForW
09-30-19, 17:21
I have experienced a table shower before but noticed that a few places in Peoria offer stand up showers only. I know that table showers they do all the washing. Was wondering what the stand up shower experience is like.

JustinUtherGuy
09-30-19, 21:49
Saw a pretty 40's-ish woman a few weeks ago at YY. Friendly welcome, hugged each other. Arms around each other to pay house 1 hour fee. Small rack, nice cleavage, pretty face. Lip kiss before going in the room. She pointed to the clothes hooks and closed the door.

Laying on the table she came in and worked on my back really nice. Up and down my thighs. Standing at my head, I gently felt her legs and thighs, and under her short skirt noted she was wearing fall weather tights.

She worked on my lower back a bit then on my butt and gently touched Johnson, but focused on my taint and ass. Really teased very delightfully for 10 minutes, while I had my left hand on the outside of her girl-parts, hearing 'oh!' a few times. Really nice. I needed to relax. So I turned over and sat up. We put on the cover that I had brought with me. Then she started to take off her tights, and I helped her with that, then got up and turned her backside to the table and I gently removed her lacy thong underwear. Then I DIY, and she liked it too much, and said "do! We did mish as I stood next to the table, very tight, moving the table sometimes. We did this way for several minutes, grooving on the slow in and out, but she wanted to be pounded, gesturing explicitly. I obliged her and it was delightful. Then she squared away on the table and had me come up inside her with my legs outside of her thighs. She seemed to enjoy herself, and in this position I exploded. I put the cover on her little pile of tissues. Later she took that to the toilet and I heard the toilet flush.

I replaced her underwear for her and her tights. She thanked me for the five Jacksons and brought me a water. Got the entire hour.

We chatted using her voice-text translator about stuff. She wanted to know when I would come see her again. Enjoyed myself. Will be back.

Wenger
10-01-19, 10:11
I have experienced a table shower before but noticed that a few places in Peoria offer stand up showers only. I know that table showers they do all the washing. Was wondering what the stand up shower experience is like.Haven't been to any in Peoria but whenever there's a stand up shower I always ask for assistance. They can be as enjoyable as a table shower.

-w.

PeoGuy
10-03-19, 11:10
Saw a pretty 40's-ish woman a few weeks ago at YY. Friendly welcome, hugged each other. Arms around each other to pay house 1 hour fee. Small rack, nice cleavage, pretty face. Lip kiss before going in the room. She pointed to the clothes hooks and closed the door.

Laying on the table she came in and worked on my back really nice. Up and down my thighs. Standing at my head, I gently felt her legs and thighs, and under her short skirt noted she was wearing fall weather tights.

She worked on my lower back a bit then on my butt and gently touched Johnson, but focused on my taint and ass. Really teased very delightfully for 10 minutes, while I had my left hand on the outside of her girl-parts, hearing 'oh!' a few times. Really nice. I needed to relax. So I turned over and sat up. We put on the cover that I had brought with me. Then she started to take off her tights, and I helped her with that, then got up and turned her backside to the table and I gently removed her lacy thong underwear. Then I DIY, and she liked it too much, and said "do! We did mish as I stood next to the table, very tight, moving the table sometimes. We did this way for several minutes, grooving on the slow in and out, but she wanted to be pounded, gesturing explicitly. I obliged her and it was delightful. Then she squared away on the table and had me come up inside her with my legs outside of her thighs. She seemed to enjoy herself, and in this position I exploded. I put the cover on her little pile of tissues. Later she took that to the toilet and I heard the toilet flush.

I replaced her underwear for her and her tights. She thanked me for the five Jacksons and brought me a water. Got the entire hour.

We chatted using her voice-text translator about stuff. She wanted to know when I would come see her again. Enjoyed myself. Will be back.What was the cost?

PeoGuy
10-03-19, 21:59
Saw relax is offering Nuru. Saw they offered it a few months back. Wondering if any one has tried it? I might toftt. If info I'll let you know how it goes.

DirtyCopper
10-06-19, 23:06
Saw relax is offering Nuru. Saw they offered it a few months back. Wondering if any one has tried it? I might toftt. If info I'll let you know how it goes.Anyone know what Lulu looks like? Old, young, skinny, chubby etc. ?

According to the ad she's the nuru provider so just wondering.

DirtyCopper
10-06-19, 23:09
What was the cost?He said five Jacksons.

PlayfulFunForW
10-07-19, 09:54
The picture on the ad says Lulu, but when you read the ad on skipthegames, it says Jojo. I am curious myself.

Anyone know what Lulu looks like? Old, young, skinny, chubby etc. ?

According to the ad she's the nuru provider so just wondering.

Yuuuppp
10-07-19, 12:47
Saw relax is offering Nuru. Saw they offered it a few months back. Wondering if any one has tried it? I might toftt. If info I'll let you know how it goes.I stopped in Friday and asked about nuru mentioned in their ad. Lady seemed kind of confused and quoted me 160 for nude B2B massage. Didn't take her up on the offer as I didn't have the cash on me. If anyone else finds out something different let us know!

DirtyCopper
10-08-19, 16:32
I stopped in Friday and asked about nuru mentioned in their ad. Lady seemed kind of confused and quoted me 160 for nude B2B massage. Didn't take her up on the offer as I didn't have the cash on me. If anyone else finds out something different let us know!I stopped in yesterday, asked for a nuru. Jojo seemed confused by what I meant. I showed her the ad where it said $70 for one hour and she nodded, so I thought I'd conquered the language barrier. I paid the 70 and she led me to a regular room. I was getting undressed, thinking maybe it was like the TS where they have you disrobe in the massage room when Jojo came back in, smiled, unzipped her little dress and took her bra off.

Nice C cups, firm, and she wasn't opposed to me touching. She had me lay face down on the table then started rubbing my neck and back. Eventually got up on the table and used her breasts to rub my back. After a few minutes of this she had me roll over and continued doing the same on the front.

By this point I was doing a lot of exploring with my hands and she didn't object to anything I did, started moaning a little and kept going on about how big I was.

Long story short I got BBBJ, then slipped the cover on for several position changes, finished with her bent over the table.

Damage was the 70 plus left a tip of 150 as she did a great job. She didn't ask I just handed it to her and she smiled and kept saying "you come back soon".

A bottle of water and a kiss as I left and I was out of there.

Wasn't exactly a nuru massage but I'm not complaining about the service I got either.

Tooler123
10-22-19, 16:50
Went today had nini she was friendly had table shower which was nice walked on back then started to tease for awhile then told to flip took care of business got shorted on time about 18 minutes wanted hour if I knew that would have done half hour. Didn't want to FS but did for a price kinda high but had wrong head throbbing.

PeoGuy
10-31-19, 14:51
Visited today at lunch. Don't advertise much other than cityx. $ plus. 6. For hour. Decent massage nice tease. Daty and multiple positions. Kiki said she was 25. Closer to 35 but nice C's and good body. Probably repeat.

PeoriaPlay6969
11-04-19, 17:54
Visited today at lunch. Don't advertise much other than cityx. $ plus. 6. For hour. Decent massage nice tease. Daty and multiple positions. Kiki said she was 25. Closer to 35 but nice C's and good body. Probably repeat.Which one was this? I haven't been in quite a while but there used to be one in a "stand alone" building by the family restaurant and one on the other side of the road in a little strip mall type thing.

PeoGuy
11-05-19, 11:10
Which one was this? I haven't been in quite a while but there used to be one in a "stand alone" building by the family restaurant and one on the other side of the road in a little strip mall type thing.Pull in like you are going to family restaurant it is on the east side in the back corner. Sun spa. Have to look for it. Hard to see unless you are in back corner of lot. I almost missed it.

Mick22
11-15-19, 16:08
Shelby in Galesburg isn't really my type but she is such a nice lady and has excellent communication that it isn't hard to regularly visit her.

ADiesel
11-18-19, 11:38
I'll be visiting from Chicago in a few weeks. How old is Jojo? Attractive? Can anyone run down the current roster?

Thanks!

I stopped in yesterday, asked for a nuru. Jojo seemed confused by what I meant. I showed her the ad where it said $70 for one hour and she nodded, so I thought I'd conquered the language barrier. I paid the 70 and she led me to a regular room. I was getting undressed, thinking maybe it was like the TS where they have you disrobe in the massage room when Jojo came back in, smiled, unzipped her little dress and took her bra off.

Nice C cups, firm, and she wasn't opposed to me touching. She had me lay face down on the table then started rubbing my neck and back. Eventually got up on the table and used her breasts to rub my back. After a few minutes of this she had me roll over and continued doing the same on the front.

By this point I was doing a lot of exploring with my hands and she didn't object to anything I did, started moaning a little and kept going on about how big I was.

Long story short I got BBBJ, then slipped the cover on for several position changes, finished with her bent over the table.

Damage was the 70 plus left a tip of 150 as she did a great job. She didn't ask I just handed it to her and she smiled and kept saying "you come back soon".

A bottle of water and a kiss as I left and I was out of there.

Wasn't exactly a nuru massage but I'm not complaining about the service I got either.

Karma 8791
11-18-19, 12:02
I'll be visiting from Chicago in a few weeks. How old is Jojo? Attractive? Can anyone run down the current roster?

Thanks!I'm guessing JoJo is mid 30's to early 40's. She has a nice figure with some really nice D's.

Dani is also currently there.

Both girls are fun with a full menu. Not sure if the entire menu is available to a new visitor or not. YMMV.

ADiesel
11-18-19, 12:36
Thanks. Is there a better time of day to go? I'm more of an early in the day type but if there's more talent later on that could work too.

I'm guessing JoJo is mid 30's to early 40's. She has a nice figure with some really nice D's.

Both girls are fun with a full menu. Not sure if the entire menu is available to a new visitor or not. YMMV.

NormalGuy0
11-18-19, 18:29
I'm guessing JoJo is mid 30's to early 40's. She has a nice figure with some really nice D's.

Both girls are fun with a full menu. Not sure if the entire menu is available to a new visitor or not. YMMV.By nice figure do you mean nice asses as well? Which one would you recommend for an ass man.

Karma 8791
11-20-19, 17:26
Thanks. Is there a better time of day to go? I'm more of an early in the day type but if there's more talent later on that could work too.They are very flexible on their times. I think officially they open at 8:30 am but I've gone over before at 8 am. I've also scheduled a late visit after 10 pm because I couldn't get there before closing.

My only advice would be go mid morning if that works into your schedule. Both girls are night owls and not morning people, LOL. It's just Dani and JoJo there right now, so the time of day doesn't matter regarding the talent. If you luck out while Mandy is there, then you're a lucky man!! But she's in Springfield working right now.

Karma 8791
11-20-19, 17:28
By nice figure do you mean nice asses as well? Which one would you recommend for an ass man.Dani is definitely thinner, and probably has a little better ass. She's been working out a bunch lately.

JoJo has a fuller figure. Not fat mind you, but has some curves.

Trippitt
11-27-19, 23:12
Dani is definitely thinner, and probably has a little better ass. She's been working out a bunch lately.

JoJo has a fuller figure. Not fat mind you, but has some curves.Out of all the girls who is the best and most attractive at the nuru massage?

AmpLover40
11-30-19, 09:17
Saw LuLu last night. Danni was busy. Both are fun and provide very good. Either one of them is a good choice and fun, YMMV is all I can say.

Berkd5
11-30-19, 13:34
Saw LuLu last night. Danni was busy. Both are fun and provide very good. Either one of them is a good choice and fun, YMMV is all I can say.Thank you for the post AMP! If you don't mind, what was the tariff? Thank you!

Trippitt
12-01-19, 12:29
Saw LuLu last night. Danni was busy. Both are fun and provide very good. Either one of them is a good choice and fun, YMMV is all I can say.How old is LULU?

AmpLover40
12-02-19, 01:49
How old is LULU?Over 30 under 40.

AmpLover40
12-02-19, 01:53
Went today had nini she was friendly had table shower which was nice walked on back then started to tease for awhile then told to flip took care of business got shorted on time about 18 minutes wanted hour if I knew that would have done half hour. Didn't want to FS but did for a price kinda high but had wrong head throbbing.200 is too much lots cheaper places in town for 100.

PeoGuy
12-04-19, 15:26
200 is too much lots cheaper places in town for 100.Can you help us out with price points of other places you recommend.

AmpLover40
12-05-19, 08:14
Can you help us out with price points of other places you recommend.Private message me.

PeoGuy
12-05-19, 21:33
Can anyone recommend a place that gives a fun table shower?

PM me if necessary. Thanks.

AmpLover40
12-08-19, 00:42
Lets share information on shops and girls past and current. The more you know the better the experience I say. Thank you in advance.

AmpLover40
12-08-19, 01:24
Can anyone recommend a place that gives a fun table shower?

PM me if necessary. Thanks.There are only a few places in Peoria that have one. Most are stand up or don't offer a table shower. Maybe 4 places offer the service.

PeoGuy
12-10-19, 11:00
Lets share information on shops and girls past and current. The more you know the better the experience I say. Thank you in advance.Went to YY on Friday. Not sure on name. Older in nice dress. Let hands roam on legs and that was it. Not much teasing at all. On flip offered HJ. For standard tip. Offered to take off dress for $. Was not happy with exp up to that point so just did HJ. Been there 4 times and probably won't repeat. I will probably give MY and relax another try soon but not sure. Good luck guys.

AmpLover40
12-11-19, 16:37
Went to YY on Friday. Not sure on name. Older in nice dress. Let hands roam on legs and that was it. Not much teasing at all. On flip offered HJ. For standard tip. Offered to take off dress for $. Was not happy with exp up to that point so just did HJ. Been there 4 times and probably won't repeat. I will probably give MY and relax another try soon but not sure. Good luck guys.I don. T know what's going on with this place. I have always had a good time here. I guess it depends on the mood the girls are in. Most places are always YMMV and tip you give them makes a big difference always. They don't forget who the bigger tippers are.

Trippitt
12-11-19, 19:10
Over 30 under 40.Do you think they would do a body 2 body massage on the table shower like what would happen during an actual nuru massage.

AmpLover40
12-12-19, 00:16
Do you think they would do a body 2 body massage on the table shower like what would happen during an actual nuru massage.I have never heard of that happening on a table shower. It might be possible if you get to know one of the girls and ask them. Not sure what the tip would be for that. Most table showers I have been on are not comfortable enough to do that. Try asking see what happens and let us all know how it went, That's all I can say. I would prefer some body to body action on a massage table without all the water.

AmpLover40
12-12-19, 23:15
Whats the latest news on these places you and I, YY, My Massage, Relax, Sun, Sisters, Panda, Q, The rest of the places not worth talking about on here. Looking for a fun place or 2 to go to this coming weekend tip and services would be nice to know. I can share what I know also thanks in advance.

AmpLover40
12-14-19, 23:17
Yan's, Standard stuff go in pay and undress massage was so so talked me into an hour should have only took the original 1/2 hour I asked for. On the flip she asks for the tip up front which I don't like that. I thought more on menu so we negotiated tip anyway the HE was not complete my finger stunk bad after fingering her pussy. To make a long story short paid too much for too little. Will not return here till talent changes YMMV.

Flower sisters. I come in and was greeted by her. She was busy at the time but put me in a room to wait, she was dressed in a business suit looking fine. When she made it in to see me she said only 1/2 hour because it was late, I asked for a light massage and it didn't last 5 minutes before the tease began. She really knows how to work you to get you hard on the flip she removed her dress and let me feel her all but no FIV.

YY Spa. Greeted by L was taken back to room in back. Paid her the house fee and went in and got ready. She came in after a few minutes. Her massage skills are not the best but will suffice. I came for the flip side anyway for some relief. Right off she asks about tip. I told her 40 . When she asked me about the tip I caught a smell of her breath. It was awful. It turned me off completely. She seemed rushed. I tried to concentrate and enjoy the HE, but could not, Anyway I told her to forget it and got up and got dressed. Told her I was ready to go. I handed her a 20 and left. I won't see her again. She is back here working again.

Q, XXXX tried to make it look like I wasn't going to get the HE here. She kept her hands away from the cock and kept it strictly legit for a while before I asked her. She made me feel good with the massage so I wasn't going to complain. I also had an hour so I wanted to get the massage done on my body first for a while before we got to the HJ.

She made me feel good in both ways. I felt good on my body because of her massage and also because she jerked me off. Her hands went low and touched me and I started to touch her. There was no talking needed and she kept it going until I finished. Her breasts were nice and soft. My ass was pleasured and it felt great. Nice tits.

I finished and she grabbed the towel to clean me. Enjoyable experience and will come back here in the future.

Some good some bad in Peoria.

Trippitt
12-15-19, 22:06
Do you think they would do a body 2 body massage on the table shower like what would happen during an actual nuru massage.God I want to see Mandy so bad there. She was my favorite.

AmpLover40
12-16-19, 08:23
God I want to see Mandy so bad there. She was my favorite.Mandy is at Relax this week till the 18th.

Trippitt
12-16-19, 11:24
Mandy is at Relax this week till the 18th.Well I may have to take a rain check. I don't want to waste any money til my next pay check.

Trippitt
12-16-19, 11:29
Mandy is at Relax this week till the 18th.If she was here til the time I get paid next I'd see her which is not this Friday but next one.

AmpLover40
12-16-19, 17:32
If she was here til the time I get paid next I'd see her which is not this Friday but next one.Well she'll be back in Springfield by then maybe you can catch her next time she's up this way.

Street Meat
12-16-19, 21:08
Went in ice cold. Therapist old af got a freezing ts. Massage was ok a bit mechanical, finally the flip. Not into it at all, pulled pants down, and as AMP says smelled rough. I'd bypass.

AmpLover40
12-17-19, 01:01
Went in ice cold. Therapist old af got a freezing ts. Massage was ok a bit mechanical, finally the flip. Not into it at all, pulled pants down, and as AMP says smelled rough. I'd bypass.You should have asked me before you went LOL! Much better options in Peoria these days!

AmpLover40
12-17-19, 01:05
Whats the latest news on these places you and I, YY, My Massage, Relax, Sun, Sisters, Panda, Q, The rest of the places not worth talking about on here. Looking for a fun place or 2 to go to this coming weekend tip and services would be nice to know. I can share what I know also thanks in advance.Interesting report on Rubmaps about this place Yesterday!

Street Meat
12-17-19, 11:32
You should have asked me before you went LOL! Much better options in Peoria these days!Was going to yay, somebody just pulled in, in front of me. Last minute decision.

AmpLover40
12-17-19, 17:29
You should have asked me before you went LOL! Much better options in Peoria these days!I am surprised this place has stayed open as long as it has. I went there a couple times. Won't go back there again.

AmpLover40
12-24-19, 22:55
I was told by a good friend YY Spa has been sold. Song left town and new Girl bought the shop. He talked to the new owner Lisa. She has mixed reviews on Rubmaps. I have not been there lately!

AmpLover40
12-30-19, 09:12
This is the Message on Skip The Games now at top of Page. Thought I would pass on the information. Hopefully all is good again soon.

(The site is currently under a denial of service attack. We are working on this, but expect slowness and errors in the meantime.).

AmpLover40
01-02-20, 09:36
My Massage on Wyndom has new Girl also you and I on University Has new Girl. I have been to both.

Macgazkol
01-02-20, 21:53
By browsing pretty far back I see that there used to be some active providers in Quincy, IL. I see there's not much discussion at present.

I'll start working in this area over the next few months, and will see what I can find. Online I can see that there are a couple of AMPs, but I also see that one of the providers got busted there 5 years ago. I'm not a big fan of AMPs, but maybe that's all there is.

My own preference is to find an UTR private provider. A google search shows a couple of possibilities. I'm particularly noticing Amber, whose site indicates she only takes cash. That's a good sign. https://www.massagebook.com/Quincy~Massage~AmberBrownLMT.

If anyone has some current information, that would be helpful.

Posting this in several places, just because I'm not sure where anyone might be who has some knowledge.

AmpLover40
01-02-20, 22:44
By browsing pretty far back I see that there used to be some active providers in Quincy, IL. I see there's not much discussion at present.

I'll start working in this area over the next few months, and will see what I can find. Online I can see that there are a couple of AMPs, but I also see that one of the providers got busted there 5 years ago. I'm not a big fan of AMPs, but maybe that's all there is.

My own preference is to find an UTR private provider. A google search shows a couple of possibilities. I'm particularly noticing Amber, whose site indicates she only takes cash. That's a good sign. https://www.massagebook.com/Quincy~Massage~AmberBrownLMT.

Posting this in several places, just because I'm not sure where anyone might be who has some knowledge.Right now Peoria has the best options of anywhere that I know of in Central Illinois.

PeoGuy
01-02-20, 23:16

Posting this in several places, just because I'm not sure where anyone might be who has some knowledge.Not sure if still working. Saw a lady who used to post in Quincy / hannible area all the time. Wanted to have a FWB situation. I did not see her only talked to her. But I know someone who did and she got the job done and he returned a couple of times. If I come across her info I will PM you.

PeoGuy
01-02-20, 23:17
My Massage on Wyndom has new Girl also you and I on University Has new Girl. I have been to both.Dude, can we have some details? $$ and services provided please? PM me if needed. Thanks and keep enjoying.

Macgazkol
01-04-20, 19:42
Not sure if still working. Saw a lady who used to post in Quincy / hannible area all the time. Wanted to have a FWB situation. I did not see her only talked to her. But I know someone who did and she got the job done and he returned a couple of times. If I come across her info I will PM you.Thanks! If you can find it, I'd sure appreciate it.

AmpLover40
01-06-20, 09:02
Song is still working at YY SPA. She did not leave.

LoveAsians2019
01-06-20, 12:20
I saw the new girl there. Sorry but I don't remember her name. Good and bad IMHO.

The good; L4 offered and at a small discount from the "norm" at relax. Didn't haggle and was very enthusiastic and not rushed.

The bad: used a ton of oil. She did ask if oil was OK and I said yes but it was way more than was needed. Looks was just OK. Not bad or anything but not up to the recent talent elsewhere.

I'm undecided on if I would go back but it was a decent experience overall.

LoveAsians2019
01-06-20, 12:22
Does anyone know who is currently at Relax?

Macgazkol
01-06-20, 12:54
My own preference is to find an UTR private provider in or near Quincy. A google search shows a couple of possibilities. I'm particularly noticing Amber, whose site indicates she only takes cash. That's a good sign. I've confirmed that this lead is no good. The place she used to work no longer has a massage therapist, and Amber no longer does massages.

So the search continues. If anyone can pass along any leads, I'd appreciate it.

Stay safe out there.

LoveAsians2019
01-07-20, 14:37
Does anyone know who is currently at Relax?Danni is there for sure. Fun as always.

PeoGuy
01-07-20, 14:55
Song is still working at YY SPA. She did not leave.If she worth seeing?

PeoGuy
01-07-20, 14:56
Has anyone been to Bartonville lately? Has it been worth it? Thanks for any info.

AmpLover40
01-07-20, 20:01
If she worth seeing?Take lots of money at least 180 or 200.

AmpLover40
01-08-20, 19:25
Take lots of money at least 180 or 200.Search this phone number 347-xxx-1178 new number. Lots of new advertising.

Trippitt
01-08-20, 20:06
Well she'll be back in Springfield by then maybe you can catch her next time she's up this way.Any idea if you know if Mandy is going to be back or not? Not sure how often she comes up. I like her because she doesn't expect as much for a tip. Danni wants 100 for a tip for nuru and Mandy excepts 70 which is better on m bank account if I want to have some fun and not drain my wallet dry.

Steve Jobs11
01-13-20, 05:57
Take lots of money at least 180 or 200.Can you share details about song like what she will do for prices.

AmpLover40
01-13-20, 09:56
Can you share details about song like what she will do for prices.She will do most anything if the money is right. Take a condom. Get a table shower skip the massage and get down to business. Make sure you get whole hour. She is very vocal to the point of being loud. Scroll down this page for other reviews of her. Rubmaps also has some detailed stuff. YMMV Last but not least make sure she is not on her Period. . Good luck. Please post a report after your visit.

Street Meat
01-16-20, 14:05
Went again, great service!! No ts just a massage. Therapist isn't the best looking, but her figure is awesome!! Great service paid house fee, and left $ for a tip.

AmpLover40
01-18-20, 09:47
Any new reports for Peoria Massage?

AmpLover40
01-24-20, 00:32
Any new reports for Peoria Massage?Pretty quiet the last few days. It is Chinese New year starting Friday night this week. 1/24/2020.

Trippitt
01-30-20, 06:12
One place I frequent a lot is this place called you&I Massage. It's located across from Golden Corral. My provider's name is Angie and has the most perfect tits. I'm pretty sure they're fake. Usually I get myself worked up at home before I head over there. She immediately takes her top off and pulls down her skirt and underwear. I usually sit at the end of the table and first have her sit on my lap with nothing on which brings me close to erupting and then I pull up the chair at the wide of the room right towards the side of the massage table and rub the frenulum of my penis on her tits til I bust. It's a wonderful experience. I've been going to her for probably 3 years. She's about mid 30's and has a great body. Sometimes I will lay on the bed and she will sit to the right of me pull up her top and tease me with her tits til I cum on them. Usually while I'm playing with her ass.

AmpLover40
02-01-20, 23:24
2 New girls at Relax in the heights and 1 New girl at YY Spa. Rumor has it Yan's on Main Closed in Peoria.

Trippitt
02-02-20, 12:34
2 New girls at Relax in the heights and 1 New girl at YY Spa. Rumor has it Yan's on Main Closed in Peoria.How hot are they? Are they younger like early 30's or late 20's?

Trippitt
02-02-20, 20:16
How hot are they? Are they younger like early 30's or late 20's?The ones in the Peoria Heights one. I don't really care for the other place.

PeoGuy
02-05-20, 11:41
One place I frequent a lot is this place called you&I Massage. It's located across from Golden Corral. My provider's name is Angie and has the most perfect tits. I'm pretty sure they're fake. Usually I get myself worked up at home before I head over there. She immediately takes her top off and pulls down her skirt and underwear. I usually sit at the end of the table and first have her sit on my lap with nothing on which brings me close to erupting and then I pull up the chair at the wide of the room right towards the side of the massage table and rub the frenulum of my penis on her tits til I bust. It's a wonderful experience. I've been going to her for probably 3 years. She's about mid 30's and has a great body. Sometimes I will lay on the bed and she will sit to the right of me pull up her top and tease me with her tits til I cum on them. Usually while I'm playing with her ass.What was the damage? Thanks for the post. You can dm me if needed.