PDA

View Full Version : Christina at Dort and Atherton

Flint69
02-28-10, 15:01
Saw a wsw in the k mart parking lot at dort and atherton, she gave me the look and I circled back and picked her up. She is about 5'1" and about 100 lbs. She was not tweaking and showed no signs of being of being high on anything. Upon completion og the cop check I found out she has soft little titties with erect nipples. She asked 40 for head I countered with 20 and she acceptes and said she knows times are hard, she had a very good attitude. She proioded good head, CIM with swollow. She also said with some notice she can provide incall. I thought she was was a 6 on our scale, said she used to wotk at Deja VU. As always YMMV with her. I have digits for seniors. This dream took place today around 1:00.

Msuhoops
02-28-10, 17:19
Sounds like a good time, I tend to stay off Dort, I see alot of uncle LEO in that area. Was she flagging you down in the parking lot?

Saw a wsw in the k mart parking lot at dort and atherton, she gave me the look and I circled back and picked her up. She is about 5'1" and about 100 lbs. She was not tweaking and showed no signs of being of being high on anything. Upon completion og the cop check I found out she has soft little titties with erect nipples. She asked 40 for head I countered with 20 and she acceptes and said she knows times are hard, she had a very good attitude. She proioded good head, CIM with swollow. She also said with some notice she can provide incall. I thought she was was a 6 on our scale, said she used to wotk at Deja VU. As always YMMV with her. I have digits for seniors. This dream took place today around 1:00.

Flint69
02-28-10, 18:34
Sounds like a good time, I tend to stay off Dort, I see alot of uncle LEO in that area. Was she flagging you down in the parking lot?
I watched her for a while and looked the area over good, drove thru the parking lot and across the street, everything was very slow. I wonder what the inpact on mongering will be with 50 police officers being laid off next monday?

Andre44
10-18-13, 01:42
Sounds like a good time, I tend to stay off Dort, I see alot of uncle LEO in that area. Was she flagging you down in the parking lot?Do you still have digits?

Pishaw
01-15-19, 07:59
Do you still have digits?I am not senior, but I would like the digits also if possible. Thanks.

TwistedBrother
01-15-19, 11:11
I am not senior, but I would like the digits also if possible. Thanks.The posts about this were from 2010, so I'm thinking he doesn't. Christina quit the hobby back in 2013, went back to school and got her degree, and is now a forensic entomologist in a large Canadian city.

FerrisBullDog
01-15-19, 14:00
The posts about this were from 2010, so I'm thinking he doesn't. Christina quit the hobby back in 2013, went back to school and got her degree, and is now a forensic entomologist in a large Canadian city.LOL. VERY High demand for that in Canada eh.