PDA

View Full Version : Richmond action

Dazhiba
02-18-10, 19:40
Fellow mongers, isn't there any action in Richmond? Is the Sunshine Spa building and sign still up? Anyone tried stopping by there or calling the old number? there must be some action before you get to Indy?

Indydude
02-21-10, 19:04
Fellow mongers, isn't there any action in Richmond? Is the Sunshine Spa building and sign still up? Anyone tried stopping by there or calling the old number? there must be some action before you get to Indy?Got busted last year and haven't heard anything about them since. Don't waste your time at the truck stop MP before Richmond.

KevyBob
02-28-10, 06:15
I'm from Richmond and the town is dead. Both spas were closed down and I haven't even seen a streetwalker in months.

Dazhiba
07-04-11, 15:07
An old SG friend mentioned the GT so I decided to take the drive. Made an appt and got there but the gal had started a guy in my time slot thinking it was me. (Why she didn't confirm the name I don't know) She apologized and asked me to return in 30 minutes, meanwhile another guy came in. I returned and was taken to a room to start the massage. Tina is new there, mamason or whomever ususally runs the front was off for the day thinking it would be slow, when actually it was the opposite. Started the massage and was told to keep my hands to myself whenever they roamed. She was very professional and gave a great massage. Wanted a bit more action but no way I was going to get to see any of her slim body. I guess L. E. Has made there point there because she insisted "I don't want any trouble". I got a good massage, but not on the cheap, although I did leave happy.

KellyCourtney
10-21-14, 17:44
Hello Richmond!!

Jessie and I are available in Richmond. So if you'd like to play send me an email at relaxwithkelly@yahoo.com.