PDA

View Full Version : Alias Group: Showboatt, Crude Dude, Excellent Dude, Hetero Man, Kipapa Gulch

Admin
02-14-10, 18:05
Greetings everyone,

I usually prefer to quietly monitor multiple-alias serial antagonist by not revealing my awareness of their aliases, thus allowing me to quickly update my records as they register additional aliases. However, after receiving a flood of emails from members of the Hawaii forum, and in recognition of the fact that the situation has reached a crescendo that will not permit me to work behind the scenes, I have decided to drop the entire problem into your collective laps.

Effective immediately, I am deleting all posts and terminating all username registrations from the following "Showboatt" alias group:

Showboatt
Crude Dude
Excellent Dude
Hetero Man
Kipapa Gulch

All IP addresses used by this apparently psychotic individual will be logged into my "Banned Members" database for future reference and identification.

In addition, the following username registrations have used a least two of the same IP addresses as members of this "Showboatt" alias group, and thus I need the forum membership to advise me in this thread as to any suspicions regarding these additional usernames.

Nutzoid
Malania
Chop Stick724
Rice1202
False Crack
Reder
Muffythediver
Driveby305

In other words, do any of you suspect that any of these additional usernames are also aliases of the same pathetic individual?

BTW, for obvious reasons, opinions voiced by members having registered AFTER today's date will be ignored.

Finally, the active members of the Hawaii forum must now assume the ongoing responsibility of identifying and reporting any suspected future registrations by this same idiot.

Next time, don't take so long to advise me of any developing stupidity.

Thanks,

Jackson

Older Guy
02-14-10, 18:13
Dear Admin,

Thanks for getting rid of this obnoxious flamer!

Thank you and stay safe,
OG

Puinsai808
02-14-10, 18:54
Jackson,

Thank you for addressing this situation and sharing our concern.

Also, thank you for providing a great forum to share our experiences.

Aloha,
puinsai808

Palolo One
02-14-10, 19:18
Thanks for listening, really appreciate it.

Lkjhgf
02-14-10, 19:43
Now that we will not hear from him, which is ok, but we not know what he's up too.

Hope he's ok with that and not go off in the deep end.

Also how do we protect Sisi, Annie and the others?

Be carefull, be Safe

John Ross
02-14-10, 22:10
Thanks Jackson! That is pretty scary that one person had so much hate/disdain they would go through the trouble of making all those aliases.

Un Holy
02-14-10, 22:14
I guess I missed some shit! But cool!

What about those crazy chicks?

Can we bump them off too?

CM0069
02-14-10, 22:50
OMG.

So Headrest wasn't also part of that alias group all this time too?

Shucks

Jimmiedean
02-14-10, 23:06
You mean to tell me E Dude was showboatt too. Man that is just crazy. I'm glad I wasn't involved in the flaming. Thanks Jackson appreciate the hard work it is to clean up your site. Hope this keeps some of the crazys and bashers away.

Puinsai808
02-15-10, 02:04
Responding to your request for input. I agree with others here, that the other Showboatt aliases should also be logged and banned. If these users are associated with Showboatt's ISP address, then we can be certain they are other Showboatt aliases.

Please keep these ISP Addresses in case this stalking matter escalates to a situation where the Honolulu Police Department involvement is required.

Nutzoid
Malania
Chop Stick724
Rice1202
False Crack
Reder
Muffythediver
Driveby305
Turboman808

Thank you again for your assistance during a critical moment....pu

Puinsai808
02-15-10, 02:08
Brothers,

Please remember, we still have an obsessed stalker roaming the streets of Honolulu. Perhaps members should share their opinions of warning other AMPs and MTs of a monger named Joe who visited their establishment in the last 2 years.

Any comments? ..pu

Aflack
02-15-10, 02:33
Crimes against wahines: Diane XXXXXX from Aiea; Lisa XXXXXX from Kailua; Chinese girl from the Palolo 7-Eleven, etc.

Misogyny (hatred of women) is one of many characteristics of a sociopath, a serious mental disease (psychosis).

Anonymity on a board such as this to discuss all things sexual is the perfect breeding ground for these freaks.

Wahines (and kanes, too) have to be extra careful when dealing with others; serious psychotics have personalities like chameleons; blend into the scenery and attack.

John Ross
02-15-10, 02:45
Brothers,

Please remember, we still have an obsessed stalker roaming the streets of Honolulu. Perhaps members should share their opinions of warning other AMPs and MTs of a monger named Joe who visited their establishment in the last 2 years.

Any comments? ..pu
I think he's obsessed with just one person, but that person should take more precautions. I believe Popolo Girl had problems with a stalker also. I hope it isn't the same person.

John Ross
02-15-10, 02:56
False Crack posted today. I'm pretty sure it is Showboatt.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=943400&postcount=4631

Lkjhgf
02-15-10, 03:21
Responding to your request for input. I agree with others here, that the other Showboatt aliases should also be logged and banned. If these users are associated with Showboatt's ISP address, then we can be certain they are other Showboatt aliases.

Please keep these ISP Addresses in case this stalking matter escalates to a situation where the Honolulu Police Department involvement is required.

Nutzoid
Malania
Chop Stick724
Rice1202
False Crack
Reder
Muffythediver
Driveby305
Turboman808

Thank you again for your assistance during a critical moment....puBrother Pu, You right, read my post #5, may be hpd should be informed about this guys .

Ross, post # 15, may be right ,he may be obsessed with one or two persons, mainly (sisi, annie) my guess its sisi, one time i sigh off with a i love you sisi and he went off on that.

He dosn't understand that i'm in love with any chick that plays with my jr.

Be carefull, Be Safe

Sisi, Annie, and Others, All the brothers too

Lkjhgf
02-15-10, 03:32

Nutzoid
Malania
Chop Stick724
Rice1202
False Crack
Reder
Muffythediver
Driveby305
Turboman808

Thank you again for your assistance during a critical moment....puPU, part 2 continue.

Also his target is mainly in the massage therapist section were Annie and sisi is. But all others be cardfully too.

Lkjhgf
02-15-10, 03:43
Again, I make this plea to Jackson and the Admin to terminate the memberships of these aliases of Showboatt. These users have been traced to Showboatt's IP address and he already has tried to use one of them to get on the forum(False Crack). We have to get these additional user names terminated.

Nutzoid
Malania
Chop Stick724
Rice1202
False Crack
Reder
Muffythediver
Driveby305
Turboman808

Jackson, please terminate all of these memberships ASAP.

Other forum members, please show your support for this and post so that Jackson takes action.How can Jackson stop him from opening a new account?

All he need is a new email address, name, etc. Etc. Etc.

And hes in again, like he did as false crack.

This Guy is no Dummy

Hope Jackson/ Admin got his real name and address.

Any way just my thought

Memahu
02-15-10, 04:20
What happened to Kapena? He was accused of being Sua by one of the alias.

Puinsai808
02-15-10, 05:05
Thanks Jackson! That is pretty scary that one person had so much hate/disdain they would go through the trouble of making all those aliases.Showboatt,

I know you are still going to find a way to read posts on this site. Take a honest look at the variety of posts. This is not a matter of three or four brothers saying things are out of hand. It is the entire Honolulu membership and the owner of USASG saying your mental illness is out of control. I think I speak for everyone, PLEASE SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY.

For the victims of Showboatt's drama, may be we can do a little "USASG Monger Aid" type charity drive by paying a visit to mend any damage done to their businesses. Something like adding a visit to Annie or Sisi in your MT / AMP rotation. It's just a thought since this is like the Haiti earthquake devestation for our MT thread.

Puinsai808
02-15-10, 05:22
Thank you very much for your help. Without your collective efforts and the flaming you took, this problem would not have been resolved.

I just felt that you two should be recognized for spearheading the efforts.

The next step would be to try to protect Annie, Sisi, or any other of the MTs who may be a target of Showboatt Joe. I recall a few years back that a KB waitress was shot at the bar on the corner of Queen and Cooke streets by a stalker with a restraining order. We don't want that to happen again in our town. I do think his primary obsession is with Annie but he had that Sisi thing about xmas time too.....pu

Hinode
02-15-10, 06:15
OMG.

Shucks

LOL.

How he still is on this board is beyond me.

Palolo One
02-15-10, 07:04
I was just helping out Annie. She didn't want help at first. She said "Don't do anything. Don't make trouble. He's crazy!!" It was only after hearing her always talk about Joe everytime I saw her that I thought she needed to do something to stop him. After reviewing all of his different usernames it was clear that he was obsessed with Annie. He would compliment her with one name and then tear her apart with another.

What is really sick is how he uses his first post after being exposed to talk about Annie/Sisi.

I have not spoken to Sisi about Joe. I wonder if he has been leaving her text and voice messages also. Anyone care to find out?

Hey Joe, if you are reading this, stay away from Century Center! Security has been notified of you. They have you on videotape. Annie has specific instructions to call the Police immediately. Go back to Baltimore. Hawaii does not need your kind. Does your son know that you are a stalker?

Thank you very much for your help. Without your collective efforts and the flaming you took, this problem would not have been resolved.

I just felt that you two should be recognized for spearheading the efforts.

The next step would be to try to protect Annie, Sisi, or any other of the MTs who may be a target of Showboatt Joe. I recall a few years back that a KB waitress was shot at the bar on the corner of Queen and Cooke streets by a stalker with a restraining order. We don't want that to happen again in our town. I do think his primary obsession is with Annie but he had that Sisi thing about xmas time too.....pu

Admin
02-15-10, 13:02
Again, I make this plea to Jackson and the Admin to terminate the memberships of these aliases of Showboatt. These users have been traced to Showboatt's IP address and he already has tried to use one of them to get on the forum(False Crack). We have to get these additional user names terminated.

Nutzoid
Malania
Chop Stick724
Rice1202
False Crack
Reder
Muffythediver
Driveby305
Turboman808

Jackson, please terminate all of these memberships ASAP.

Other forum members, please show your support for this and post so that Jackson takes action.Greetings Everyone,

Let's not get carried away by indiscriminatly deleting every possible suspect.

Showboatt and company collectively logged into the forum from hundreds of various IP addresses, and in fact none of these aliases used ALL of the same IP addresses as ALL of the other members of the alias group.

The "other" list is comprised of solely of members who had at one point logged onto the forum from 1 or 2 of these same IP addresses. There are dozens of legitimate explanations for this (logging in from an internet cafe or WiFi zone, logging in using an ISP with dynamic IP addresses, etc), and thus this one fact alone DOES NOT automatically identify them as a part of the Showboatt alias group.

In other words, I'm not going to indiscriminately terminate what could otherwise be legitimate members based solely on their having used one of the ShowBoatt alias group's hundreds of IP addresses.

I requested the input of the membership to help me further identify which members of the "other" list, if any, might also be part of the ShowBoatt alias group based solely on their posting history, writing style, and private message exchanges, all of which I do not have the time to evaluate personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Lkjhgf
02-15-10, 14:45
I was just helping out Annie. She didn't want help at first. She said "Don't do anything. Don't make trouble. He's crazy!!" It was only after hearing her always talk about Joe everytime I saw her that I thought she needed to do something to stop him. After reviewing all of his different usernames it was clear that he was obsessed with Annie. He would compliment her with one name and then tear her apart with another.

What is really sick is how he uses his first post after being exposed to talk about Annie/Sisi.

I have not spoken to Sisi about Joe. I wonder if he has been leaving her text and voice messages also. Anyone care to find out?

Hey Joe, if you are reading this, stay away from Century Center! Security has been notified of you. They have you on videotape. Annie has specific instructions to call the Police immediately. Go back to Baltimore. Hawaii does not need your kind. Does your son know that you are a stalker?Palolo,

That's the best thing you did is to inform CC security on this matter, Also some one should write a letter to the building management and put them on notice on this matter, it will be a matter of record. The MT tenants may not want to do this because of they activies.

Palolo, you're a great help, every one should be thinking of ways to protect the targets. Annie stated he's crazy so she knows who he is, Sisi too, I was with her when he called, I ask her what up and she just put it off.

Also I'm sure Jackson is doing the best he can, and they part of us, if we keep getting on them, they may shut down the site, and we'll be up the creek IMMO Annie said no make problems// We should help fix it.

All for one and one for all.

Admin
02-15-10, 16:09
OK Jackson. Let's just terminate Turboman808 and False Crack for now. Turboman808 has been suspected by many members for a long time to be Showboatt. And False Crack is also heavily suspected to be Showboatt. False Crack even posted pretending to be a noob and inquiring about the same place/people that he was stalking. So I say ban Turboman808 and False Crack.False Crack was easily identified and quickly banned as a member of the Showboatt alias group.

Turboman808 has no IP addresses in common with any identified member of the Showboatt alias group, which if he is actually an alias would be somewhat remarkable given the large number of IP addresses used by the Showboatt aliases, and the relatively few IP addresses used by Turboman808 while posting more than 112 reports.

Thanks,

Jackson

Aflack
02-15-10, 18:30
Boy, this stuff is really turning into a messy pot of **** just because of a *****. I give you credit and much appreciation, Jackson san.
Seems the ruckus did what the ***** wanted: to leave behind a cloud of fear, doubt, suspicion, etc., amongst members.

Too bad.

Thanks also to members who recognized the red flag and alerted Jackson. I pray that no harm comes to the innocent.

Lowly
02-16-10, 02:17
Now that we will not hear from him, which is ok, but we not know what he's up too.

Hope he's ok with that and not go off in the deep end.

Also how do we protect Sisi, Annie and the others?

Be carefull, be Safe
Hmm...those are all good questions, none of which I have the answers to. But like you said I hope that he doesn't do anything he or others will regret later. I'm praying for all involved. The only other thing I can say is that I guess it wasn't my place to be of service to one of our brothers.

Palolo One
02-16-10, 02:53
I was just looking at Showboatts history and decided to see if he was reporting in Baltimore (Maryland). It's amazing. The Baltimore Massage Parlor Thread is only talking about Excellent Dude. Go there and see what I am talking about.

Aloha

Lahainawhaler
02-16-10, 02:54
Hmm...those are all good questions, none of which I have the answers to. But like you said I hope that he doesn't do anything he or others will regret later. I'm praying for all involved. The only other thing I can say is that I guess it wasn't my place to be of service to one of our brothers.At least CC has the security guard watching the elevators to see all the mongers going up. Plus the elevators have cameras, too, to record who gets off on what floor and what time. By the way, went to Angel.

Erica is on vacation till end of March.

Palolo One
02-16-10, 03:06
Here he is reporting in Baltimore on Feb. 13th.

Maybe the island is getting to small time for his excellence to move on.

I see some closings have affected the area.

MU and Kelly gone.

JNW gone.

Jade Heart is still there.

Cynthia, at Bluesky still there.

Anymore bite the dust?

Anybody seen Kelly. Had a falling out. Too Bad.

May be in the area again. Lord help me, the weather. I'm in Hawaii. 85degrees. BB country. Nothin to brag about. Hope the weather warms up before I get there.

Excellent Dude

John Ross
02-16-10, 03:48
My belief is the provider is the one that must protect themselves. It is not our job to look after them. In this particular case, the person causing the problem was so pervasive in this forum spreading his disdain for the person, it needed to be stopped.

If Sisi and Annie need protection, I'm sure they know some pretty large fellows that could have a talk with Crazy Joe.

Lkjhgf
02-16-10, 04:17
My belief is the provider is the one that must protect themselves. It is not our job to look after them. In this particular case, the person causing the problem was so pervasive in this forum spreading his disdain for the person, it needed to be stopped.

If Sisi and Annie need protection, I'm sure they know some pretty large fellows that could have a talk with Crazy Joe.Ross, Ya, you right I see your point completely.

The risk is part of they business, not only Joe but other elements too.

And his off the forum

Mahalos, Jackson too.

Slow Hi
02-16-10, 13:56
WTF!! Who are you and why am I being dragged into this?

Writing bullshit.

Look at the MT thread and you'll see it.

Defamation of character is a hefty offense if you want lawyers involved.

Get rid of these two and ban the IPs please.

If not I will begin processing the necessary paperwork.

Why am I writing this?

Lawyers are already involved due to the person they wrote about.

Slow Hi
02-16-10, 15:41
Is anyone else being harrassed by Hobah? Am I the only lucky one?

Seems like he wants to be a White Knight for Tania/Tanya from Best Thai.

Jackson please review his posts to me and also other posts to other members regarding Tanya. Thanks.

Dasearch
02-16-10, 16:33
Did I miss something while I was gone?

Pursuer
02-16-10, 17:08

Jackson please review his posts to me and also other posts to other members regarding Tanya. Thanks.Odds are that he is being played by Tanya to make him think he's her knight in shining armor.

Ck813
02-16-10, 17:55
Can we get a photo of this dude, because he threatened me via PM!

Yes. We cannot be their bodyguards 24/7. We have done our part. Some of the forum members have talked to the MTs in question and they have been advised to call the police the next time Crazy Joe tries to contact them. Building security has also been contacted and has video tape of Crazy Joe and know who he is. It is in the hands of the authorities now. We have done our part.

Thumperforq
02-16-10, 18:20

Jackson please review his posts to me and also other posts to other members regarding Tanya. Thanks.

I've had similar pm from him asking for my name, etc...Just ignore him and he goes away. Tanya does what she does to make money; if he can't accept then he has serious psychological problems and needs help.

Kakashihatake
02-16-10, 20:49
Sorry, have been gone in awhile. What's been happening around here?

Palolo One
02-16-10, 21:48
Lowly, was it Showboatt and Excellent Dude?

Or was it Excellent Dude and Ducky007?

Just curious.

What is this place a sports bar, a pub, a dance club? Are there any hostess? And the "be careful" whats the scoops?
Only if Lowly goes.

Seems to have location, and a place to meet, for a drink during the week

nights. Or do you want a place where we can get some action?

Showboatt/Lowly PM me for time/date.

His Excellence,

E. Dude
Well now who am I to deny a couple of mongers their right to throw a few down, and you know what happens after a few goes down, the horns come up, pitch fork comes out and woillla. Yeah prolly end up getting lectured by mama at the amp, again...but hell, it's not like they're under the impression that we'd actually listen and learn anyway. Lowly!
What you say Excellent Dude? What is this place a hostess club, dance club?
Me and a couple of member went to Apartment 3 in C.C. to throw a few down and when we were leaving we ran into two young girls, one of the girls was short brunnete local J-gal or C-gal about 4'10", the other was that girl Sue Anne she looks to be a bonifide red head nothing special but if you like her picture then you will like her because that was her exactly down to the clothes she was wearing, Bella's is located in C.C. ground floor very nice looking place well decored and all the therapist were friendly never got into menu and stuff so don't know about play. there was about 5 therapist there and if I remember correctly they said that they were open to 11pm, shit now that I think about it I may have to try them out! Lowly!

Ck813
02-16-10, 22:43
Is this dude part of the excellent dude etc?

And is Tanya Ta?

I've had similar pm from him asking for my name, etc...Just ignore him and he goes away. Tanya does what she does to make money; if he can't accept then he has serious psychological problems and needs help.

Slow Hi
02-16-10, 23:07
Since he opened up the subject it will be discussed openly.

He is basically calling me a liar because I said Tanya gives HE.

I will let the other brothers chime in, but basically if he has not gotten a HE from her it's either because he's too cheap or he's too ugly.

I'm sure many many brothers here have gotten HE from her. I'm just not that good looking or smooth to be the only one.

Don't kid yourself man, she does not lub you. She lubs your money.

Lovinlife
02-17-10, 00:02
Add Megabeast to the Showboatt Alias Group.I concur with SD on this user

Duce1
02-17-10, 00:30
Did you meet up with Lowly and Ducky at Apt 3?

I am just wondering who is the lowly ducky?

[QUOTE=Ducky007]Never met them in person, only via PM. I pay attention to their postings.

My impression from their posting.

Lowly always tries to help the brothers, and consitently tries to do things the right way with honor and respect for everyone involved. Pay attention to his advice it is usually right on.

Ducky is just Ducky, funny and makes me laugh. At times this forum is just too serious. Ducky has given me good advice via PM.

One day I might get to meet them in person.

For me I try and stick to who, what, where, and how much. There are good Amps and consistently good providers where your mileage does not vary. If I find one I will post and inform the others.

Duce

Lowly
02-17-10, 00:49
Did you meet up with Lowly and Ducky at Apt 3?

[QUOTE=Ducky007]
Whats up Palolo One, this is Lowly here, what are you wondering about me, just ask and you can do it privately or you can do it publicly, doesn't matter to me. And yeah we threw a few down a few weeks back and yeah I call him a friend and right now it sounds like he needs some friends, why don't some of us do the hard thing and love a brother when he's down instead of stomping on him, which is to easy to do, I'm not saying what he did was right or good, matter of fact I asked him to think about what he does before he does it! And what did you tell the M.T.'s that they had to tell you not to do anything or make trouble? Laters, Lowly!

Lowly
02-17-10, 01:14
Writing bullshit.

Look at the MT thread and you'll see it.

Defamation of character is a hefty offense if you want lawyers involved.

Get rid of these two and ban the IPs please.

If not I will begin processing the necessary paperwork.

Why am I writing this?

Lawyers are already involved due to the person they wrote about.
If you call lawyers and file something with them then guess where the lawyers and the L.E. are gonna come a calling....here this site and since that legislator called this forum to public attention, the last thing we need is more attention from those guys...so everyone think first before you do anything, think about the whole and not just parts! Laters Lowly!

John Ross
02-17-10, 01:40
If you call lawyers and file something with them then guess where the lawyers and the L.E. are gonna come a calling....here this site and since that legislator called this forum to public attention, the last thing we need is more attention from those guys...so everyone think first before you do anything, think about the whole and not just parts! Laters Lowly!
If I remember correctly, Jackson has made it such that US laws are not able to go after the website, and cannot get ip addresses of users.

Pursuer
02-17-10, 02:22
If I remember correctly, Jackson has made it such that US laws are not able to go after the website, and cannot get ip addresses of users.Are you sure? The patriot act is quite far reaching. Thank you Dick, Karl, and Dubya. Oh yeah, and Fox News.

Ducky007
02-17-10, 02:22
[QUOTE=Palolo One]Did you meet up with Lowly and Ducky at Apt 3?

Whats up Palolo One, this is Lowly here, what are you wondering about me, just ask and you can do it privately or you can do it publicly, doesn't matter to me. And yeah we threw a few down a few weeks back and yeah I call him a friend and right now it sounds like he needs some friends, why don't some of us do the hard thing and love a brother when he's down instead of stomping on him, which is to easy to do, I'm not saying what he did was right or good, matter of fact I asked him to think about what he does before he does it! And what did you tell the M.T.'s that they had to tell you not to do anything or make trouble? Laters, Lowly!I'm gonna have to 2nd all that. The guy had said his wife had passed of cancer and I guess he's looking for love in all the wrong places? Sounds like country song. I hope he finds help and peace.

Laters,

Ducky

Blake123
02-17-10, 03:28
Tanya does what she does to make money; if he can't accept then he has serious psychological problems and needs help.

And is Tanya Ta?
They are two different people

John Ross
02-17-10, 07:35
We all know about his wife's passing. He told us when he was Excellent Dude last year. I had sympathy for him then and I have sympathy for him now. This time around, he is taking it way too far. He has to stop all this crap now. All we want is for him to stop all this nonsense and GO GET SOME HELP.Looking at his post history and truthfulness with us, what if the guy never had a wife that passed from presumably, cancer? What if he wasn't even married?

Candy Addict
02-17-10, 07:51
Man, I skip checking into the forum for a couple of days and miss all the fun! I'm glad Jackson was on top of the situation, and I hope Brother Showboatt gets the help he desperately needs. I think he deserves pity, not contempt.

'Nuff said on that.

Are you sure? The patriot act is quite far reaching. Thank you Dick, Karl, and Dubya. Oh yeah, and Fox News.The server hosting the site is in Canada. Jackson's company is registered in Delaware. Hawaii courts can't subpoena out of state companies or individuals, let alone Canadian ones. Local prosecutors could apply for a subpoena in a Delaware court, or a Canadian court, but the process is a *****! It just isn't practical unless they're pursuing a major felony indictment against someone. The PATRIOT act doesn't apply here, since the matters being discussed in this thread are neither Federal, nor terrorism-related.

However, I fully agree with your opinions of Dick, Karl, Dubya, and Faux News! :D

Palolo One
02-17-10, 14:22
Joe still has more usernames on this forum. I am sure of that. I am certain that he is still using 2 very active names on this forum.

When he set up his usernames accounts he specifically used different names for different threads. He would use one name for the "Mind of a Korean Girl", while using another name for "Massage Parlor Reports". He did this very cleverly. He would submit a question such as "where can I get a good HE" and then answer it himself using another name. Only occasionally would his various usernames be on the same thread. His obsession with Annie/Sisi is what exposed him.

Lowly, the point I am trying to make here is that this meeting you had with Showboatt and Excellent Dude sounds so much like his M. O.

I am not going to point fingers. I just want others to realize how smart he really is. Joe has created so many different names on this board, thats amazing! Joe has created different personalities for each name, thats scary!

Only if Lowly goes.

Seems to have location, and a place to meet, for a drink during the week

nights. Or do you want a place where we can get some action?

Showboatt/Lowly PM me for time/date.

His Excellence,

E. Dude

Admin
02-17-10, 15:04
Reason: This is another alias for the same disturbed individual behind the Showboatt Alias Group.

For those of you wishing to read a copy of his most recent post, which I declined to publish in the regular threads, please read my notice in the Banned Users Hall of Shame (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5095)

FYI, I called this "his most recent" post because the nature of his mental problems assures that he will register yet another username and continue trying to post in this forum where he is clearly not welcome.

Thanks,

Jackson

Lowly
02-18-10, 06:25
Joe still has more usernames on this forum. I am sure of that. I am certain that he is still using 2 very active names on this forum.

When he set up his usernames accounts he specifically used different names for different threads. He would use one name for the "Mind of a Korean Girl", while using another name for "Massage Parlor Reports". He did this very cleverly. He would submit a question such as "where can I get a good HE" and then answer it himself using another name. Only occasionally would his various usernames be on the same thread. His obsession with Annie/Sisi is what exposed him.

Lowly, the point I am trying to make here is that this meeting you had with Showboatt and Excellent Dude sounds so much like his M. O.

I am not going to point fingers. I just want others to realize how smart he really is. Joe has created so many different names on this board, thats amazing! Joe has created different personalities for each name, thats scary!
What you are saying is true he is a very intelligent man, prolly more then you or I could know but here is the problem I'm having with your post "you didn't ask me anything you asked Duce about me and someone else, in other words you wondered about us out loud, you know we are here, now why couldn't you just asked me about whatever you were wondering about, and btw what were you wondering about me, I've seen your most recent post and it still tells me nothing about what you were wondering about me, you only tell me about how he operates and his M.O. and me meeting him but nothing about me to wonder about. Look if I were to address someone else about you, knowing that you were here and reading the forums, and keeping in mind all the things that went down with regards to E. Dude and his aliases and you trying to get involved with the M.T.'s, wouldn't you be a little put off by these facts? So the next time you wonder about someone keep it to yourself or address the person, but don't go around asking about someone publicly knowing he is here and reading that serves no one any good. BTW I one Palolo boy too! : ) Later, Lowly

Magnod
02-18-10, 18:54
What you are saying is true he is a very intelligent man, prolly more then you or I could know but here is the problem I'm having with your post "you didn't ask me anything you asked Duce about me and someone else, in other words you wondered about us out loud, you know we are here, now why couldn't you just asked me about whatever you were wondering about, and btw what were you wondering about me, I've seen your most recent post and it still tells me nothing about what you were wondering about me, you only tell me about how he operates and his M.O. and me meeting him but nothing about me to wonder about. Look if I were to address someone else about you, knowing that you were here and reading the forums, and keeping in mind all the things that went down with regards to E. Dude and his aliases and you trying to get involved with the M.T.'s, wouldn't you be a little put off by these facts? So the next time you wonder about someone keep it to yourself or address the person, but don't go around asking about someone publicly knowing he is here and reading that serves no one any good. BTW I one Palolo boy too! : ) Later, Lowly

You probably don't want to call a crazed stalker a very intelligent man. Especially when others are insinuating that you have a connection with him.

Lowly
02-19-10, 02:25
You probably don't want to call a crazed stalker a very intelligent man. Especially when others are insinuating that you have a connection with him.
A person can be very intelligent and yet be sick, be it physically, emotionally or spiritually. It's gonna happen to all of us at one time or another during our lives, we all gonna have issues that for what ever reason we aren't equipped to deal with be it cancer, missing a loved one, loving someone who doesn't feel the same about you, abandonment, parents divorce or whatever, but we arent able to deal with it and then you got to seek help, now if this were you how would you want to be treated by your friends, family, peers or just the guy standing on the street? Would you want to be ostracized, condemned, stomped on when you have a problem that you weren't able to handle? He has a problem he needs help if you went to the doctor and he told you you're a psycho get out of here where would that leave us all? Believe me at one time or another you gonna need the help of someone else, and lets hope that guy who may be able to help you, won't be turning his back on you and walking away saying "wow this guys a looney". Again I'm not saying what he is alleged doing is right, no if the other person involved (the M.T.) wants to bring punishment upon him then that's fine after all it is she who is paying the price for his mistakes but if you aren't involved then maybe it would be wise to stay uninvolved, the M.T.'s have prolly been through this before and they know what to do. As for me I've meet him and am his friend and will try to help him as much as I can and if it was you I do the same for you. As for whomever it is that is insinuating that I have a connection with him they are right I do have a connection with him he is a friend who needs help, if he would just let me or someone help him but until then I or anyone else who may be equipped to help him won't be able to. Insinuate all you want, what you think of me ain't my business anyway unless you wave it in front of me, my business is what I think of you, and I got to love you all but I don't have to like you. Lastly before you act upon your judgments (I can't tell you not to judge something or someone, that ain't reality, judgment is for survival) remember there is only one person whom I'm aware of that walk the face of this earth and was perfect, and look what we mortals did to him, as a result of our acting upon our judgments, we think we have all the facts, but there is only one person who has all the facts, not even E. Dude and the M.T. has all the facts and they are the principles involved!

Datyb
02-19-10, 02:36
Very thoughtful post.

I do wish him well, and hope he gets his issues resolved professionally or thru critical introspection.

Perhaps Lowly can help with that.

D

Warburton 0263
02-19-10, 02:58
Very thoughtful post.

I do wish him well, and hope he gets his issues resolved professionally or thru critical introspection.

D

Lobotomy ?

Datyb
02-19-10, 03:00
Lobotomy ?Hmm. Is that still utilized for these issues?

Magnod
02-19-10, 04:16
Very thoughtful post.

D

Yep. Made me feel like I got a sneak peek into Tiger's interview tomorrow morning.

Lowly,
Sorry, but I disagree to the point that his posting style, comments, and psychological need to have many accounts to bash providers and support his own statements when no one else would prevents me from seeing any sign of the intelligence that you perceive. You have met him, I haven't, but even with problems and in need of support I can't acknowledge intelligence based on his actions. I can only recognize immaturity and a deprived sense of self-worth in an attempt to conceal his insecurities. And the person you were referring to, was it Kapena? Because he's been banned I think.

Lowly
02-19-10, 04:54
Yep. Made me feel like I got a sneak peek into Tiger's interview tomorrow morning.

Lowly,
Sorry, but I disagree to the point that his posting style, comments, and psychological need to have many accounts to bash providers and support his own statements when no one else would prevents me from seeing any sign of the intelligence that you perceive. You have met him, I haven't, but even with problems and in need of support I can't acknowledge intelligence based on his actions. I can only recognize immaturity and a deprived sense of self-worth in an attempt to conceal his insecurities. And the person you were referring to, was it Kapena? Because he's been banned I think.
No, you mean the person who I said was perfect? They called him Jesus! Look what happened to him!

Lowly
02-19-10, 07:37
Looking at his post history and truthfulness with us, what if the guy never had a wife that passed from presumably, cancer? What if he wasn't even married?
It would mean the same thing, and maybe even strengthen his case that he is in need of help and support, what's one more lie?

Palolo One
02-20-10, 14:27
No, you mean the person who I said was perfect? They called him Jesus! Look what happened to him!Why are you using Jesus in your example of Showboatt.

Showboatt is a stalker and doesn't need someone to use Jesus as an example. You also describe him as highly intelligent. Are you praising this guy?

Here's an earlier quote from Showboatt:

"What business is this of mine? I don't like being lied to, again!

But that's not really so bad. When you consider that a woman named "Helen"

Moved a thousand ships, in what is known as the Greek/Trojan war. We are all in good company. "

He sounds alot like you Lowly.

Maybe you and him reside in the same body. Just a few brain clicks away from Excellent Dude and the others. Maybe you guys need to invite each other to an open house and all look in the mirror at the same time. You might find out that there is only one of you there. Make sure all of you sign the guest book (and bring one with lots of pages).

Palolo One
02-20-10, 14:36
Showboatt doesn't need encouragement. He doesn't need another username also. He needs to have his computer and cell phone taken away from him and attend those S.A. meetings every Wed. night.

Very thoughtful post.

D

Memahu
02-20-10, 19:03

It's going to be hard for a banned member to post with another new username as Tiger won't be able to see a mistress on the side now. People are watching and monitoring.

Puinsai808
02-20-10, 19:58
It's going to be hard for a banned member to post with another new username as Tiger won't be able to see a mistress on the side now. People are watching and monitoring.

I think Tiger's mongering days are done. Those women, as professional (confidential) as they are supposed to be, will always try to entrap him for either fame, money or both.

Showboatt who this thread is addressed, appears to have been active and successful at creating other aliases. There is no way to stop him. He is too good and it is too simple to circumvent the security protocols of USASG. As it is now, I would say he has 5 aliases that he is using. A couple are brand new. The others were dormant being created 2 years ago and he has just activated them.

WiFi is everywhere. He can go to any Starbucks and create another alias from his iPhone / Blackberry.

Lowly
02-20-10, 20:06

Lowly,
Whats up Magnod, my opinion about his intelligence wasn't based on anything he did here, actually it is the opposite it was based on what he did when he wasn't here, and it has nothing to do with mongering, aliases, and whatever else he may have been doing. Being intelligent doesn't automatically exclude one from having insecurities, matter of fact don't we all have insecurities in one form or another and don't we all go about dealing with them in differing ways, like the bully at school, turns out he was the one who had the most fear in him, he was afraid of everybody, he was sure that if you got to know him, you wouldn't like him, he didn't know how to deal with that, so instead he put up a facade so that no one dared get close to him, thus saving him the pain of rejection! Howard Hughes, intelligent almost to a fault, built an empire, no one can doubt his intelligence, yet on the flip side he was so obsessive he became a recluse, obsession and compulsiveness is all about insecurity, he became a recluse and ended up doing some of the weirdest things that I have ever heard about. Addiction and Alcoholism all based in fear and insecurity, yet doctors, lawyers, corporate people all give in to their insecurities, and run from them through the bottle, all very intelligent people, the only problem is if left to their own devices they alone cannot diagnose themselves, does that sound familiar?

Lowly
02-20-10, 20:39
I think Tiger's mongering days are done. Those women, as professional (confidential) as they are supposed to be, will always try to entrap him for either fame, money or both.

Showboatt who this thread is addressed, appears to have been active and successful at creating other aliases. There is no way to stop him. He is too good and it is too simple to circumvent the security protocols of USASG. As it is now, I would say he has 5 aliases that he is using. A couple are brand new. The others were dormant being created 2 years ago and he has just activated them.

WiFi is everywhere. He can go to any Starbucks and create another alias from his iPhone / Blackberry.
I agree, but what is the solution then? Should Jackson make this place exclusive, the beauty of this site is that it is inclusive and not exclusive, we back to square one.

Puinsai808
02-20-10, 23:50
I agree, but what is the solution then? Should Jackson make this place exclusive, the beauty of this site is that it is inclusive and not exclusive, we back to square one.

My point is there IS NO solution. I think Joe knows that. He can just keep making new aliases and keep getting banned. If he lays low and doesn't post with his abrasive style, he will be undetected. That part, I don't think he can change because 4 of my 5 ignored members were Joe aliases.

John Ross
02-21-10, 01:39
My point is there IS NO solution. I think Joe knows that. He can just keep making new aliases and keep getting banned. If he lays low and doesn't post with his abrasive style, he will be undetected. That part, I don't think he can change because 4 of my 5 ignored members were Joe aliases.
There is a solution to the problem, mental help.

Member #3973
02-21-10, 02:01
The "solution" is simple. Just let "Showboatt" "Excellent Dude" or his other aliases post and just ignore them.

Lowly
02-21-10, 02:41
Why are you using Jesus in your example of Showboatt.

Showboatt is a stalker and doesn't need someone to use Jesus as an example. You also describe him as highly intelligent. Are you praising this guy?

Here's an earlier quote from Showboatt:

"What business is this of mine? I don't like being lied to, again!

But that's not really so bad. When you consider that a woman named "Helen"

Moved a thousand ships, in what is known as the Greek/Trojan war. We are all in good company. "

He sounds alot like you Lowly.

Maybe you and him reside in the same body. Just a few brain clicks away from Excellent Dude and the others. Maybe you guys need to invite each other to an open house and all look in the mirror at the same time. You might find out that there is only one of you there. Make sure all of you sign the guest book (and bring one with lots of pages).
Whats up Palolo One, the reason I used Jesus as an example and its funny that you of all people would ask, I guess it flew right over your head the first time so here it is for you; People like you who assume things about others and who publicly state such a thing when you have absolutely no evidence at all, and the reason I know you have absolutely none is because I am not, and never was Showboatt or any of his other aliases, but more on that later. Again it's people like you who go around acting on your hunches and judgments and your truths, which you are so blinded by that get innocent people killed, exactly like Jesus was, here you have a man, the only perfect man to walk the face of this earth, didn't have an ounce of hate in him nor any ulterior motive and yet it was people like you who are basically acting out in fear and hunches that ended up staking him to a cross and burning him, that's the kind of stuff you doing right now! And since you waving this in my face again, here's what were gonna do, since you know this M.T. with whom Showboatt did whatever he did with and since you have never met Showboatt so you don't know what he looks like and only she does, you're gonna call her and get her to meet me and you at how about the police station, and she not me can tell you once and for all that I am not Showboatt nor was I ever Showboatt and that way she should not be afraid to show up along with you and if she say's I am Showboatt she can have me arrested right then and there now how convenient is that? But if she say's I am in fact not Crazy Joe then you have to compensate me for being rude out of line and just plain stupid! And I tell you what you can tell me what your compensation to me will be, and I as well as everyone else on this site will know exactly how sure you are about what you are accusing me of being by the type of compensation you will offer me, if you offer me nothing then we all know you know nothing, but if you offer me a million dollars then you just might have something, so my friend the ball is in your hands lets see what you gonna do with it, O.K.? What does everyone think of that is that fair? O.K. Palolo One it's time for you to put up or be gone, I don't know how much more I can do for you, but it's time for you to put your money right where your big mouth is! So everyone, please I want your opinions on this! And I am gonna be waiting for your response and let the M.T. know also!

Memahu
02-21-10, 04:38
I feel like I'm in the movie The Usual Suspects with Showboatt being the Kevin Spacey character. No need for a spoiler alert for a 15 year old movie, but look he's getting away.

DT Looker
02-21-10, 04:47
Everyone please chill. Name calling and finger pointing is not going to help with this situation as it is. Yes, this guy needs help, yes this guy is a problem, yes maybe some of us are willing to 'understand' him. The main problem is that he is hassling providers, and attracting attention to this group.

Lowly, if you are a 'friend' or willing to help this guy. That is all up to you. Just realize, that he might just bring you down with him. You are willing to help him, you must be willing to take responsibility for him also. His problems are showing he is getting worse, which means that unless he stops he's going to probably dig himself into a hole, as well as bring lots of attention on to this group, something I think both providers and mongers do NOT want. Remember that this is an island and everyone here probably has about 4-5 degrees of separation and if we want to remain anonymous we have to be extra careful.

Everyone else, we shouldn't attack this guy and go for the throat. Heck, that might be what is causing him to downward spiral more and more. All you guys are doing are feeding his ego, and making him feel more and more the center of attention, which he probably WANTS. He already craves it from the providers, he is probably wanting some of it from this forum.

Just quietly, let Jackson know about who we think might be him, and try and ignore what we think he is saying. Maybe if your a regular of a certain provider that he is focusing on, warn her. That is about all we can do.

DT Looker
02-21-10, 05:08
I thought of this after I hit the button, but I figured here would be a good idea to ask it. But do we really still want to go by 'Fight Club' rules about this forum to the providers? Unless one of us is a 'regular' of a provider who is on the forum, and reads this forum that particular provider might not know about any other 'future Showboatt's that will appear. It appears that we might have one 'nutcase' and that just means there will probably be more in the future.

I don't understand the major harm it would do, if providers know about this site. Those that have bad reports will either have to either take the criticism, and change, or they won't get more dates. If they can't take the criticism, then they just fall away and don't make money off of those of us on the site. If they decide to 'beat someone up or hurt them' all that does is remove quite a bit of the people who read and post here from ever dating that particular provider ever again.

I almost say we remove the 'fight club' rule about this site and just let them know about it if they seem interested. Some just don't believe we are talking about them, (I've actually let one of them know about some 'bad reviews' discreetly, and insists that isn't her... the BSG ) or actually doesn't mind the 'popularity' (ABK).

Just let them know, especially if someone is 'attacking' them on the site. They might actually know who that person is and either 'stop seeing' that particular person. So they get a warning about a potential Headcase, and maybe 'motivate' those who are 'subpar' to actually do better.

Lowly
02-21-10, 05:54
Everyone please chill. Name calling and finger pointing is not going to help with this situation as it is. Yes, this guy needs help, yes this guy is a problem, yes maybe some of us are willing to 'understand' him. The main problem is that he is hassling providers, and attracting attention to this group.

Lowly, if you are a 'friend' or willing to help this guy. That is all up to you. Just realize, that he might just bring you down with him. You are willing to help him, you must be willing to take responsibility for him also. His problems are showing he is getting worse, which means that unless he stops he's going to probably dig himself into a hole, as well as bring lots of attention on to this group, something I think both providers and mongers do NOT want. Remember that this is an island and everyone here probably has about 4-5 degrees of separation and if we want to remain anonymous we have to be extra careful.

Everyone else, we shouldn't attack this guy and go for the throat. Heck, that might be what is causing him to downward spiral more and more. All you guys are doing are feeding his ego, and making him feel more and more the center of attention, which he probably WANTS. He already craves it from the providers, he is probably wanting some of it from this forum.

Just quietly, let Jackson know about who we think might be him, and try and ignore what we think he is saying. Maybe if your a regular of a certain provider that he is focusing on, warn her. That is about all we can do.
O.K. can you tell me what is he doing, DT. When you say he's getting worse what do you mean, what is he doing, when you say that he just might bring me down with him, there must be something that happened that would make you say something like that can you tell me what it is, and then I must take responsibility for him? Why? What has he done? You guys seem to know a whole lot more then me I guess. I don't go to these M.T. places except for I think twice and this was a long time ago like 15 year or more ago and her name was Myong, so I don't know the goings on in this side of the hobby. These are the type of things I see written but nothing else it's not that I don't believe you but its that no one ever told me, go look back in the post at least I haven't seen it, all I read was that someone wrote that there is a person who is stalking or harassing someone, and this is after I had a couple of drinks with him, and then this recent incident where all the information is coming out, and I guess it's Sisi because that is who he wrote about in a post a while ago and it sounded like he was hurt and that's where I tried to talk with him, he didn't respond until later when he came back, if you want to know all P.M. me. Maybe I don't know the extent of what he has done but it seems like you all do and even Jackson agrees, so what is it? As for you Palolo One that offer is still there as for the specific we'll get it so it's fair for everyone, you so sure I'm this guy Crazy Joe, this isn't right!

Lowly
02-21-10, 06:11
"The main problem is that he is hassling providers, and attracting attention to this group." ----------Can you pm me tell me what is he doing, now if I know to what extent he is doing this then maybe I may not want to associated with him, but what is hassling, is he showing up at their place unannounced and wont go away, or is he calling and just trying to make an appointment? Give me an incident or something!

Candy Addict
02-21-10, 07:57
I thought of this after I hit the button, but I figured here would be a good idea to ask it. But do we really still want to go by 'Fight Club' rules about this forum to the providers? Unless one of us is a 'regular' of a provider who is on the forum, and reads this forum that particular provider might not know about any other 'future Showboatt's that will appear. It appears that we might have one 'nutcase' and that just means there will probably be more in the future.

I don't understand the major harm it would do, if providers know about this site. Those that have bad reports will either have to either take the criticism, and change, or they won't get more dates. If they can't take the criticism, then they just fall away and don't make money off of those of us on the site. If they decide to 'beat someone up or hurt them' all that does is remove quite a bit of the people who read and post here from ever dating that particular provider ever again.

I almost say we remove the 'fight club' rule about this site and just let them know about it if they seem interested. Some just don't believe we are talking about them, (I've actually let one of them know about some 'bad reviews' discreetly, and insists that isn't her... the BSG ) or actually doesn't mind the 'popularity' (ABK).

Just let them know, especially if someone is 'attacking' them on the site. They might actually know who that person is and either 'stop seeing' that particular person. So they get a warning about a potential Headcase, and maybe 'motivate' those who are 'subpar' to actually do better.

You raise some interesting points, Brother DT. However, let's look at the other side of the coin for moment. This site is about the sharing of information among mongers, or at least it's supposed to be. We don't really want anything to inhibit or discourage mongers from sharing what they know. Over the last couple of years, a number of mongers have indicated a reluctance to post much in the way of details for fear that it will get back to providers that they plan to see again. Some of these providers are so paranoid that they go into a panic even over a positive review.

There have been mongers who've reported that they gave a glowing review of a provider, thinking they were doing her a favor, only to have her refuse to service them again because they posted about it. That's the primary rationale for the "Fight Club" rule. Of course, some will argue that since the cat's already out of the bag, what's the point? It's true that many, maybe most, of the providers know about this site and read it at least occasionally. But at least some either don't know, or don't care. And with the constant turnover of providers, maybe, just maybe, over time there will be fewer who know about this place. Provided that we don't draw more attention to it by talking about it! No, the less that's said about this site to providers, the better. The "Fight Club" rule needs to stay. Some will disagree with me, and I respect that. But that's my opinion.

CA

Lkjhgf
02-21-10, 08:16
The "solution" is simple. Just let "Showboatt" "Excellent Dude" or his other aliases post and just ignore them.Member, Said it the best above.

All you guys give it a rest already, and go back to having fun.

Bet the Boat is sitting back and getting a big kick out of all you guys.

Peace brothers IMMO

John Ross
02-21-10, 09:24
Fight Club needs to remain. When asked about this or other sites like it, just act like you don't know about it. Then you turn the tables and start fishing for the provider's knowledge about it.

Brother Lowly

Just be careful about hanging with the guy. He seemed to have a grudge against me and even tried to lure me out to a Mardi Gras gathering under an alias. I knew his game, but I harbor no animus towards him.

The big problem comes with collateral damage. If he is indeed the harrasser/stalker of these women, they may get pissed off enough to have the problem "dealt with". You do not want to be there when the shit hits the fan. I've been in similar situations and the end result was not pretty.

Lowly
02-21-10, 10:04
Fight Club needs to remain. When asked about this or other sites like it, just act like you don't know about it. Then you turn the tables and start fishing for the provider's knowledge about it.

Brother Lowly

Just be careful about hanging with the guy. He seemed to have a grudge against me and even tried to lure me out to a Mardi Gras gathering under an alias. I knew his game, but I harbor no animus towards him.

The big problem comes with collateral damage. If he is indeed the harrasser/stalker of these women, they may get pissed off enough to have the problem "dealt with". You do not want to be there when the shit hits the fan. I've been in similar situations and the end result was not pretty.
Thank you, for the warning. But you know what this guy Palolo One is a problem to, he throws out accusations one that he thinks may be happening, he first insinuates that I am part of this Showboatt alias and when I tell him not to act on your judgements he now thinks I have the same writing style as Showboatt, this guy is so confused that he thinks me and Ducky007 are the same person as he inquires about this to Duce, he identifies the two of us as lowly ducky! He asks Duce who's this guy lowly ducky and even after being told by Duce, the one he seeks advice from we are his 2 favorite members and that he should listen to us, yet he is certain that I am Showboatt, not only this but what really concerns me about him is that he told that M.T. something to prompt her to tell him "no make trouble" and "no do nothing" see that's the kind of "no think and ask questions after we take action" kind of attitude we don't need around here, the loose cannon, and he been here about 2 months and he going off already, just going with whatever he thinks may be happening with absolutely no evidence and no train of thought! He's so sure of himself despite direct contradiction from another member, he to also needs to be stopped or banned, this is another bomb waiting toi go off!

Lowly
02-21-10, 15:51

Brother Lowly

Umm, I hear you John Ross, for the record so everybody knows tells us and him what he did to try and lure you out to Mardi Gras, and Crazy Joe if you are there here's your chance as well to answer your critics right now so all can see, John tell us all what exactly he said or did. And Joe heres your chance as well if what he say ain't true then come out and say it, even if you aint supposed to be here, there is a lot of people here telling me that you are crazy and that night I met with you you didn't seem crazy to me but since there are so many accusing you of being this stalker you better come out and face em now! Palolo One, as for you this offer still stands call her and tell her come and see for yourself and that goes the same for you Palolo One if not then, then we all know you full of shit! Oh and by the way there was another guy that was there when I met this guy called JOe his name is Ducky 007, Ducky sorry to bring you in to this but this is for everyone to see, tell them all and be very specific from the time we met in the parking to the time we left, tell them all and you guys can decide, Palolo One I better be looking and don't timid, tell us what this M.T. is telling you, this person crazy joe did to her and be specific, now going find out exactly who doing what and if either of you don't respond then we know something is wrong, so Ducky 007 tell em went down that night, tell all for all to see, Palolo one tell her as well if she wants tell us what going down no more bullshit, beat around the bush!

Ducky007
02-21-10, 16:06
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ducky007
02-21-10, 16:28
here's what were gonna do, since you know this M.T. with whom Showboatt did whatever he did with and since you have never met Showboatt so you don't know what he looks like and only she does, you're gonna call her and get her to meet me and you at how about the police station, and she not me can tell you once and for all that I am not Showboatt nor was I ever Showboatt and that way she should not be afraid to show up along with you and if she say's I am Showboatt she can have me arrested right then and there now how convenient is that? But if she say's I am in fact not Crazy Joe then you have to compensate me for being rude out of line and just plain stupid! And I tell you what you can tell me what your compensation to me will be, and I as well as everyone else on this site will know exactly how sure you are about what you are accusing me of being by the type of compensation you will offer me, if you offer me nothing then we all know you know nothing, but if you offer me a million dollars then you just might have something, so my friend the ball is in your hands lets see what you gonna do with it, O.K.? Dam Lowly, I would have went for a few rounds of beer and a sesh. with MT on him LOL! And should the ducky show up also? Ducky likes a beer or two, dark ones yumm. I'm about ready for a MT or two! Ho but my fav. MT is on the windward side! Meean the palologirl!

John Ross
02-21-10, 16:37
Umm, I hear you John Ross, for the record so everybody knows tells us and him what he did to try and lure you out to Mardi Gras, and Crazy Joe if you are there here's your chance as well to answer your critics right now so all can see, John tell us all what exactly he said or did. And Joe heres your chance as well if what he say ain't true then come out and say it, even if you aint supposed to be here, there is a lot of people here telling me that you are crazy and that night I met with you you didn't seem crazy to me but since there are so many accusing you of being this stalker you better come out and face em now! Palolo One, as for you this offer still stands call her and tell her come and see for yourself and that goes the same for you Palolo One if not then, then we all know you full of shit! Oh and by the way there was another guy that was there when I met this guy called JOe his name is Ducky 007, Ducky sorry to bring you in to this but this is for everyone to see, tell them all and be very specific from the time we met in the parking to the time we left, tell them all and you guys can decide, Palolo One I better be looking and don't timid, tell us what this M.T. is telling you, this person crazy joe did to her and be specific, now going find out exactly who doing what and if either of you don't respond then we know something is wrong, so Ducky 007 tell em went down that night, tell all for all to see, Palolo one tell her as well if she wants tell us what going down no more bullshit, beat around the bush!
They seemed to be the ramblings of a delusional paranoid schizophrenic so I didn't give them any creedence.

Dasearch
02-21-10, 16:55
Umm, I hear you John Ross, for the record so everybody knows tells us and him what he did to try and lure you out to Mardi Gras, and Crazy Joe if you are there here's your chance as well to answer your critics right now so all can see, John tell us all what exactly he said or did. And Joe heres your chance as well if what he say ain't true then come out and say it, even if you aint supposed to be here, there is a lot of people here telling me that you are crazy and that night I met with you you didn't seem crazy to me but since there are so many accusing you of being this stalker you better come out and face em now! Palolo One, as for you this offer still stands call her and tell her come and see for yourself and that goes the same for you Palolo One if not then, then we all know you full of shit! Oh and by the way there was another guy that was there when I met this guy called JOe his name is Ducky 007, Ducky sorry to bring you in to this but this is for everyone to see, tell them all and be very specific from the time we met in the parking to the time we left, tell them all and you guys can decide, Palolo One I better be looking and don't timid, tell us what this M.T. is telling you, this person crazy joe did to her and be specific, now going find out exactly who doing what and if either of you don't respond then we know something is wrong, so Ducky 007 tell em went down that night, tell all for all to see, Palolo one tell her as well if she wants tell us what going down no more bullshit, beat around the bush!I was also invited to Mardi Gras as well, so there are also more people out there too, what is funny, is that is the only PM I got from him and non in the past.

Lowly
02-21-10, 21:41
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Palolo One
02-22-10, 00:54
Lowly, I am sorry to have accused you of those things. Please accept my apology.

If I was in your shoes and someone else was writing about me, I would be really pissed, as you were. As I am new on this site, I do not want to piss off other members. I enjoy reading the reports about the girls and want to write about my experiences also.

Other members: sorry I just got to heavy into catching Showboatt and pointed fingers at other members. I will let Jackson take care of that.

Again Lowly, I am sorry for doing that and hope your weekend is a good one.

Palolo1

Admin
02-22-10, 01:03
To: Lowly, Ducky007, Palolo One, and all aliases.

I don't know anything about whatever problem you have with each other and I don't care. However...

Effective immediately, you are prohibited from referring to each other in any of your reports.

This means that...

- You may not address each other in any report.
- You may not quote each other in any report.
- You may not mention, either directly or by reference, each other or any activities that they may be involved in.
- You may not post your opinions regarding each other or any activities that they may be involved in.

Violate this restriction one time, and I'll ban the perpetrator (and all of his aliases) without comment.

Whatever the BS is, it stops now.

Thank You,

Jackson

Niceguy808
02-22-10, 04:45
Fight Club needs to remain. When asked about this or other sites like it, just act like you don't know about it. Then U-turn the tables and start fishing for the provider's knowledge about it.I completely agree with John. If the providers find out about this forum, they'll be coming here, reading the posts and passing the word among themselves, trying to remember the guy in a particular circumstance and maybe giving him grief if/when they ever see him again.

Besides, if the providers decide to join this forum and participate in discussions (though there is a limited amount of that now) this whole board could turn into one big argument, with providers bitching about us when we post uncomplimentary comments about them.

I can understand the desire to help the girls improve service by letting them know how we feel. But, the average escort or AMP girl knows what good service involves. The ones that care about their rep will give consistantly good service and the comments here will direct guys in that direction. The ones that give bad service will see the results as more guys read posts here and stay away from them.

To be blunt: we don't owe these girls anything. They provide a service that is paid for with cash. Once the transaction is done, that's it. If they can't figure-out that good service gets more clients and bad service gets fewer, there's no helping them.

Lowly
02-22-10, 07:09
Jackson,

This guy has been leveling accusation at me with absolutely no evidence at all, worst of all there were people who started to believe this guy, and what I did was defend myself, and mind you this was after I told him and everyone else not to act on your judgments or what you thought was going on because this is how innocent people get thrown in jail or worst yet killed, all he did was mock what I've said, I agree not to talk to him anymore as long as he stops accusing me or anyone else, on just what he thought was going on, Jackson this is the kind of people that we have to watch out for, he also went as far as to tell the M. T. Something that prompted her to tell him and I quote "don't make trouble" and "no do nothing" now Jackson you want to talk about scary here you have a person going around town acting, mind you not just thinking but acting on what he thought was going on we as a whole cannot allow this behavior to continue, now what if the M. T. In question wasn't thinking straight what we had here was potentially at the very least is a confrontation if not more, and you want to talk about scary not that is scary, the next time this kind of people show up on this forum what should we do Jackson? And by the way I have informed you about this problem but nothing was done.

Thank you with all due respect Lowly!

Pursuer
02-22-10, 17:10
Jackson,

This guy has been leveling accusation at me with absolutely no evidence at all, worst of all there were people who started to believe this guy, and what I did was defend myself, and mind you this was after I told him and everyone else not to act on your judgments or what you thought was going on because this is how innocent people get thrown in jail or worst yet killed, all he did was mock what I've said, I agree not to talk to him anymore as long as he stops accusing me or anyone else, on just what he thought was going on, Jackson this is the kind of people that we have to watch out for, he also went as far as to tell the M. T. Something that prompted her to tell him and I quote "don't make trouble" and "no do nothing" now Jackson you want to talk about scary here you have a person going around town acting, mind you not just thinking but acting on what he thought was going on we as a whole cannot allow this behavior to continue, now what if the M. T. In question wasn't thinking straight what we had here was potentially at the very least is a confrontation if not more, and you want to talk about scary not that is scary, the next time this kind of people show up on this forum what should we do Jackson? And by the way I have informed you about this problem but nothing was done.

Thank you with all due respect Lowly!
To: Lowly, Ducky007, Palolo One, and all aliases.

I don't know anything about whatever problem you have with each other and I don't care. However...

Effective immediately, you are prohibited from referring to each other in any of your reports.

This means that...

- You may not address each other in any report.
- You may not quote each other in any report.
- You may not mention, either directly or by reference, each other or any activities that they may be involved in.
- You may not post your opinions regarding each other or any activities that they may be involved in.

Violate this restriction one time, and I'll ban the perpetrator (and all of his aliases) without comment.

Whatever the BS is, it stops now.

Thank You,

JacksonAloha Lowly.

John Ross
02-23-10, 00:55
Add Ruby's Player to the suspected Showboatt alias list.

Lovinlife
02-23-10, 03:05
Add Ruby's Player to the suspected Showboatt alias list.Way to many post for just signing up yesterday and seems to have same writing style. Plus responding to some post of the alias.

Condor Man
02-23-10, 17:59
Add Ruby's Player to the suspected Showboatt alias list.Ruby's Player is Sua.

Lowly
02-24-10, 00:15
EDITOR's NOTE: This post was a question directed to the Forum Admin regarding an issue with the administration of The Forum.

Please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to contact the Forum Administration and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Memahu
02-24-10, 03:35
Ruby's Player is Sua.

I just like Sua to show her tits. Post your tits pics, please!

Lip Licker
02-24-10, 03:35
OMG.

Shucks

Gotta second..er third that one bro! WTF right?

On the topic of this thread though, I seemed to have missed what went down and I'm glad. Skimming through this thread, seems like it is distracting from what the forum is about. I really miss the days when it was only WSG just because there were fewer crazies and most of the reports stuck to providing information/reviews on the GIRLS.

Comp Dude 35
02-26-10, 03:11
I reported it to Jackson and it'll soon show up; don't believe any of that fake monger's post.

CD35

John Ross
02-26-10, 03:40
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Comp Dude 35
02-26-10, 04:07
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Rexkirby00
02-26-10, 05:16

Un Holy
02-26-10, 06:14
I think this thread should be ended. Nuff said and lets move on. I think that Jackson can handle the rest. Its just that this forum is being used as an argument site and not for what it was originally intended. Lets all get back to business and ignore the people who are not contribuing or helping.

Jackson,

This is your world and we all have to respect that. There has been some crazy shit that has been going on here and I think you are capable of handling the trouble makers and the rest of us guys can move onto business.

What do you say guys?

Admin
02-26-10, 10:49
Reason: Mental and emotional problems.

He has apparently been suffering from some sort of mental condition for quite some time. In light of his psychological affliction, I've tried to be patient, but obviously his condition has been steadily deteriorating until he has now descended into some sort of complete mental breakdown.

Thanks,

Jackson

Aflack
02-26-10, 11:12
Was waiting for things to clear up. The mentals are getting their way by creating a smoke screen and subsequent cloud of doubt. Additionally, get guys who are hopelessly addicted or whatever to the KBGs and/or providers(they believe their Oscar-winning acting).

BTW, thanks to Jackson for the assistance and work. Mentals: please seek professional help, wake up, no inconvenience others.

Ducky007
09-01-10, 14:59
Dude your delusional, Annie dose not post! As sweet as she is English is her second langue ESL and she dose not have a good enough command of it to post anything other than very broken up lines. As far as the Quick draw I have no idea who he is or where he's at? But he seems to be your good buddy, yea? And the bangingman you must know him too? Oh and what happened to bolohead meng? He's gone, all his post is gone, and where did he go? Oh and Hawaii Gambler I bet you know him as well, don't you! As far as the white chicks at the truck, I know them all and believe me you only went out with one in your dreams. Dam what do have a pile of net books for all these handles? And you could write a book on island hotspots, yea! Delusional=a persistent false belief held in the face of strong contradictory evidence, especially as a symptom of a psychiatric condition! The question here is what is the psychiatric condition?

Palolo One
09-02-10, 03:36
This post is identical to the one posted by Quickdraw on the WorldSexGuide.
He is running amuck over there and his infatuation with Annie is beyond imagination.
All this time I thought he was gone. He is still around, just more so on the other board.
Why Jackson allows him to be on this board as Waikikian, I don't understand.

Originally Posted by Banging Man

Is "S" going public now! The above post is a public post!! And as BBC003 says BB closed screening to new mmembers now!!
Also here are some interesting points about "S".

Too many coincidences!!!

1. She wasn't pulled off the street!
2. She had to already have an MT license!
3. Likely that she is already known Therapist!
4. She disappeared at the same time "S" started up!!
5. All she would need is a padded bra and she would have 34C's
6. With a little make-up from down the hall at apple massage she would
easily look local!
7. She can speak perfect english if she wanted to!

"S" is ANNIE formerly of Dragonfly Century Center 1105 and could be at 2804!

Originally Posted by QUICKDRAW
"S" is ANNIE formerly of Dragonfly Century Center 1105 and could be at 2804!

Spyda
09-02-10, 05:34
Oh snap! Busted!

John Ross
09-02-10, 06:25
Oh snap! Busted!
Chrissy! lol

Candy Addict
09-02-10, 06:34
Why Jackson allows him to be on this board as Waikikian, I don't understand.

It's because Joe registers new user accounts faster than Jackson can delete them. We sometimes forget that the Honolulu board is just one small part of the entire USASG, plus the International site. Jackson has to police all of it. Joe is not the only problem user Jackson has to deal with on a daily basis. The best way for any of us to help Jackson with this problem is to report suspected aliases using the "Report this post to the moderator" link in the lower left corner of each post. But let's not get carried away like we did a few months ago and report anyone who was even remotely annoying as another potential "Showboatt" alias. But once you're reasonably sure, by all means, report it. It's what Jackson asked us to do at the beginning of this thread.

And Joe, since I'm sure you're reading this, I'll repeat what I just posted over on WSG. You need help. Seriously. You need to get off these boards, and probably quit the mongering life completely. They're clearly toxic to you. Please stop before you lose what precious little sanity you have left.

Ducky007
09-02-10, 13:47
You’re a good man C.A. with good advice and I stand with you Joe needs help many of us have always felt this way now more that ever. I think he should go buy a SUP board and paddle everyday till his arms fall off. Ducky ill be out there.

And Joe, since I'm sure you're reading this, I'll repeat what I just posted over on WSG. You need help. Seriously. You need to get off these boards, and probably quit the mongering life completely. They're clearly toxic to you. Please stop before you lose what precious little sanity you have left.

Memahu
09-03-10, 05:43
Showboat can get away with being another username if he follows the Waipio little league coach with "humble, humble, be humble." But, he gives away his M.O by picking fights with other posters. There are 3 things you can predict will happen. T.O will blame his quarterback, Manny being Manny will quit on his team, and Showboat will fight with another poster on the board.

Ducky007
09-03-10, 15:48
Is he still stalking on Annie? I talked to her about 2 months ago and she said he was leaving her alone? I do hope she is OK. And he must no nothing about (S) hun? This is not songsook you know.

Dasearch
09-03-10, 23:52
Dude your delusional, Annie dose not post! As sweet as she is English is her second langue ESL and she dose not have a good enough command of it to post anything other than very broken up lines. As far as the Quick draw I have no idea who he is or where he's at? But he seems to be your good buddy, yea? And the bangingman you must know him too? Oh and what happened to bolohead meng? He's gone, all his post is gone, and where did he go? Oh and Hawaii Gambler I bet you know him as well, don't you! As far as the white chicks at the truck, I know them all and believe me you only went out with one in your dreams. Dam what do have a pile of net books for all these handles? And you could write a book on island hotspots, yea! Delusional=a persistent false belief held in the face of strong contradictory evidence, especially as a symptom of a psychiatric condition! The question here is what is the psychiatric condition?

I know she reads the boards though. I do not think she would post but I know she reads the boards.

Memahu
09-13-10, 03:49
Does Showboat have a Facebook or Twitter account where he can do a Craiqslist's Rant and Rave on any topic his heart desires?

John Ross
09-16-10, 03:30
Did you ip check Numbah One?

Memahu
09-16-10, 03:51
Say it isn't so that Mipene is Showboat. I wonder why Mipene has so few posts. I thought he was holding out on inside information about some hidden gems he might be seeing. Showboat should do the Facebook thing and write whatever he wants. I might be willing to be a Facebook friend.

Mipene77
09-16-10, 16:56
Cmon man, I am not Showboat how many times I have to say this. Yes, I do have inside information and keep it to myself. And no, I don't bother with Facebook.

And I am against gay marriage. Free country. Don't take it personally.

Say it isn't so that Mipene is Showboat. I wonder why Mipene has so few posts. I thought he was holding out on inside information about some hidden gems he might be seeing. Showboat should do the Facebook thing and write whatever he wants. I might be willing to be a Facebook friend.

lyerlyer
09-16-10, 18:07
Ok, I just want to try to shed some additional light here:

As noted by other posters, many regular hobbyists have been members of themeetingplace.net, GAIH, V20 in its different incarnations (Jackson: I apologize for the reference to other sites, I just need it in context of this discussion). These sites, including the restricted, private boards, have been around for about a decade and a half, and include many reliable, long-time hobbyists.

I have NO doubt that both Mipene and Genji808 are NOT Showboatt (or whatever you want to call him). They both have been regular hobbyists and members of the private boards at one time or another. Simply read their previous posts, and you can discern the difference from Mr. Showboatt. Mipene can be noxious and a pain, but he is not one of the aliases, nor is Genji, clearly an older hobbyist (sorry Genji) without Showboatt's mental/emotional issues.

Regarding the issue of the private board, I'm not saying that I'm privy, but my _understanding_ of the board is that they invite hobbyists who are discreet, reasonable, mature, and civil in their dealings. Qualities which are in short supply with so many posters here. Hobbyists who want to be in such a group would hopefully display those types of traits in posting, and dealing with fellow posters. But hey, I'm just saying.

(if you want to judge the credibility of the above based on the number of posts on this account, you'd be disappointed. It's just used for the occasional "public" appearance) kbs

John Ross
09-16-10, 18:44
This guy is definitely off his rocker.

You know where my heart is! Just that I have to forget about you!
You're married and much too complicated for me to get involved with!! Let's forget about each other, like your husband wants!!

Memahu
09-17-10, 03:26
Damn you Showboat, I don't know who to believe.
Sorry, but I will have some doubt until Hypo Luxa confirms that you're Mipene with a post.

Mipene77
09-17-10, 04:18
Well said young man. Don't sweat it though. Let them believe what they want on this forum. Live and learn.

Ok, I just want to try to shed some additional light here:

As noted by other posters, many regular hobbyists have been members of themeetingplace.net, GAIH, V20 in its different incarnations (Jackson: I apologize for the reference to other sites, I just need it in context of this discussion). These sites, including the restricted, private boards, have been around for about a decade and a half, and include many reliable, long-time hobbyists.

I have NO doubt that both Mipene and Genji808 are NOT Showboatt (or whatever you want to call him). They both have been regular hobbyists and members of the private boards at one time or another. Simply read their previous posts, and you can discern the difference from Mr. Showboatt. Mipene can be noxious and a pain, but he is not one of the aliases, nor is Genji, clearly an older hobbyist (sorry Genji) without Showboatt's mental/emotional issues.

Regarding the issue of the private board, I'm not saying that I'm privy, but my _understanding_ of the board is that they invite hobbyists who are discreet, reasonable, mature, and civil in their dealings. Qualities which are in short supply with so many posters here. Hobbyists who want to be in such a group would hopefully display those types of traits in posting, and dealing with fellow posters. But hey, I'm just saying.

(if you want to judge the credibility of the above based on the number of posts on this account, you'd be disappointed. It's just used for the occasional "public" appearance) kbs

Puinsai808
09-18-10, 14:06
Good catch Bruddah JR.

Looks like Numbah One is full of "Numbah Two."

Can someone order up a nice white jacket with extra long sleeves? I'll make the resort reservations for a suite with the padded walls.

Hey Showboatt, seriously. Go get help. You really need to seek treatment like the other brothers here have told you. Do it now before it is too late. Don't be embarrassed. Just go seek treatment for your "the tall chinese woman" obsession and your internet chatroom obsession. Hurry, you are getting worse and worse.

This guy is definitely off his rocker.

You know where my heart is! Just that I have to forget about you!
You're married and much too complicated for me to get involved with!! Let's forget about each other, like your husband wants!!

Puinsai808
02-26-11, 05:06
Joe / Showboatt / Waikikian / Numbah One / whatever new alias you choose to create, It is once again time to ask you to make an appointment with your psychiatrist and get back on your medication. Most members here think it's funny and laugh at the crazy stalker going off again. Some members taunt the crazy freak pretending to be Annie / Keke. Some members pity the crazy, mentally ill person. Whatever category a member may fall into, we all worry that you will eventually harm Keke / Annie.

PLEASE SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY.

02-25-11 15:43 Providers should never get married!
There is an inherent problem that occurs, when an MT has a husband! This should never happen in this industry!

What occurs is a meal ticket is threatened and the husband retaliates! I have no intentions with your wife, James!

Really. Then why are you still stalking Annie / Keke? BTW, nice PM's

PM to Puinsai808 01-23-11 15:16 Subject: PU808
Is Annie a devorcee?

PM to Puinsai808 02-20-11 15:53 Subject: LULU
Lulu said in a post that Annie got divorced............Is that true???

Why are you claiming that Lulu posted on USASG that Annie got divorced? I know Lulu very well. She is a very nice lady. Why are you saying that she would post anything malicious on USASG? Lulu would never do that.

01-26-11 00:24 posted in Relations with Massage Providers
The truth is. There is a time when the married monger is very vulnerable. And if she would have told him that she would marry him, at that moment in time. He would have left his wife and family, for her!

Once the prostitute gaves him enough time to sober up and get his bounderies back. Then, it's too late for her!

That has actually happened to me! I still care very much for her, but I'm a lot more sober about the matter!

Of course if she told me she cared for me now and to marry her. I could still still do it! But don't tell her that!

Don't worry, we won't let Keke / Annie know. No one on USASG has a clue who she is.

02-21-11 23:47 I was nothing special.
I really wanted to see her again, but then I remembered that she treated my like I was nothin special, the last time I was in. Maybe in another 6 months.
Really, you still think she will forget your scary stalking behavior in "another" 6 months?

11-08-10 08:21 Church Property
Since this location is on my church property. I have to pass. Wouldn't feel right!
So now you are alright with going onto your Church Property to attempt fornicate with someone you call a prostitute in "another" 6 months?

02-17-11 That's why I don't post anymore!

These guys get pissed when they find that I'm doing their old ladies better than they are. It's really sad.

Thanks for not posting anymore. Can we count on that?

Another problem of yours is that you think these women like you. All the mamasan's know you and don't want you to come to their places. You believe you are a Cassanova but that is not what NORMAL mongers care about and that is not what NORMAL providers want. Remember this. You are nothing special to a provider. They just want you to nut and be on your way after paying them.

BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker?

02-24-22 21:11

There were many times that I showed up for my appointment on time, only to find that she rescheduled my appointment to let another customer in, instead of me. She also has cut me short, half an hour, even after I paid her for a full hour. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing her again, I hesitate because I feel she'll do it again! No matter how much I might care about seeing her. Her past performance keeps me from doing it! I've decided not to throw money away, anymore! If she wanted to convince me otherwise, she has my number! Otherwise, it's a no go!

The truth is that it was ONE time. She refused to see you so you agreed to see Yuri. She left before you arrived and you refused to leave her place. She had to come back to CC and threaten to call security get you to leave. After how you have stalked her, why would she want to see you? Remember, "No Means NO."

For the new members, this is the cliff notes version of Joe Showboatt the Annie / Keke stalker. More info on this person can be found in a thread here at USASG started by Jackson.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6756-Alias-Group-Showboatt-Crude-Dude-Excellent-Dude-Hetero-Man-Kipapa-Gulch

Final note: Joe / Showboatt/ Waikikian take a look at your posts. It is blatantly obvious to everyone you need help. Go seek medical attention now.

John Ross
02-26-11, 08:42
I hope Joe does get some professional help, but I am not very optimistic it will happen. I do hope the situation gets resolved peacefully. I sit at bars and you can't believe what some of the girls have to put up with. I mean some of these guys are certifiably nuts and are chasing after the girls thinking they are their girlfriends or they have a real relationship. They cannot discern what is real and what is fantasy.

Darkman808
02-26-11, 11:48
I hope Joe does get some professional help, but I am not very optimistic it will happen. I do hope the situation gets resolved peacefully. I sit at bars and you can't believe what some of the girls have to put up with. I mean some of these guys are certifiably nuts and are chasing after the girls thinking they are their girlfriends or they have a real relationship. They cannot discern what is real and what is fantasy.I am a hobbyist for sex. Straight up.

I genuinely believe those that go to KB and VB bars are looking for something else. Or perhaps they are 'hunting' for sex but want to go the long way to get it and involve themselves with all the baggage that comes with sitting at a bar and 'talking' to the bar girls and hoping it leads to a pussy fest, at some point in the future.

The future being defined as an hour from now or two weeks from now, I dunno.

I used to visit bars many years ago and quickly realized, I didn't need to waste my time and money dealing with all that sh*t that happens between you and a girl you meet there.

I got enough of that from my girlfriends, why would I want to pay money for drinks and hear more crap from these chicks I hardly know?

As John Ross says (it's so true) , some of the conversations I used to hear, wow? Like these guys just walked out of the mental institution? On crack? Too many beers? Poor girls got to listen to all this shibai all night to make a buck.

Sorry, to each his own I know. I couldn't do it then, I won't do it now. But respecting these chicks will get you laid faster than BS'ing them. But it's still a long way to go as opposed to visiting an AMP.

Ducky007
05-08-11, 19:25
Why are you claiming that Lulu posted on USASG that Annie got divorced?Lulu can't post she dosen't know the language well enough LOL.

. BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker]. BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker]. BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker]. BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker]. BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker]. BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker]. BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker]. BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker]. BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker]. BTW, How much damage can you do being that you are a fat 5'8" asian mix with a 3 inch pecker.I can't belive he's still at it [<*_* ]

Lowlys One
05-24-11, 20:16
Sheesh so what's the total up to now. That we know of? No wonder the massage therapist thread had heavy traffic a while back, was all him! Went back work for a while but we had to. Pull out for a. Little while so I decided to see how things were going. Same old huh? My braddah Joe, nuff already, we all know the scope of your deal, must be humiliating stop doing it to yourself, plus to the integrity of the info comes into question when you feed the board with other motives and create situation with all your aliases. Its not good for whole. And it sure can't help with keeping a grasp on reality for you, we all lose including you.