DATY
2 nutts/multiple pop
No tongue kissing
Unresponsive to a kiss on her lips
Positions her body upon request without any debate
In-call in a decent apartment in a good area easy to enter discreetly

$100/30 min.
$150/60 min.

It was easy to set up an appointment with Alicia. Between calling and text messaging, I got her location. Some of my contact was with Destiny who is friends with Alicia and who provides also. A time was set and I arrived right on time. Alicia answered the door and let me in. I saw 2 other girls in the apartment as I was ushered into the bedroom. One was Destiny, the other was Stephanie.

Alicia sat down on the bed and I sat down next to her. I lifted her top up and groped her titties, then I reached down and got my hand down the front of her sweat pants making my way to her pussy. I felt her pussy lips then withdrew my hand. I then told her she must be the real deal. I then started to get undressed, about half-way, I noticed she was still sitting there making no attempt to get naked. I asked her why she wasn't taking her clothes off, she told me not until I get naked. After I got undressed, she quickly lost her clothes, a top and bra, and sweat pants.

I asked her to squat in front of me to suck my cock. She refused, telling me she doesn't do oral. I said "no blow job?" in a disappointing tone. That's right, she told me she found out she can still catch stuff that way, so she doesn't do it. I told her to get on the bed then, she did, laying on her back. I placed her arms alongside her body and climbed on straddling her body with her arms under me. I was sitting on her titties basically, beating my cock on her face. I rubbed, dragged, beat, slapped, my cock and balls on her pretty face. She held her face straight up and even kept her eyes open quite a bit throughout this stage. I went from 25% mast to 75% mast in about 5 minutes of beating her face with my cock. I asked her to lick my balls, but she refused.

I rolled a condom on and stuck my cock in her pussy. I fucked her in missionary position. I pinned her legs to the bed and fucked her straight down into the mattress like I like to do with any girl flexible enough to take it, she took it. I then grabbed her around her ankles and pressed her ankles down to the mattress while continuing to grind my cock in her pussy. It's harder to stroke in and out in this position, so I mostly just go short strokes with a lot of grinding in circles and back and forth. With her ankles pinned to the mattress, her pussy lifted up some, but she folded up in this position as good as Veronica or possibly a bit better.

I thought I was in for a 2 nutt deal since I planned on going for the hour, but I just couldn't nutt. 15 minutes into fucking Alicia, I was nowhere close to feeling a cum building. Usually to get 2 nutts in I have to cum in 10 to 15 minutes for the first time. Considering where I was headed, I figured I may be better off making this a 1 nutt session, but a nice long nutt at that.

I fucked her while she held her eyes open, so I asked her to look right into my eyes, she obliged. She has beautiful blue eyes. We maintained lots of eye contact throughout fucking, a change from most who*res. She had such a beautiful face, I kissed her to be more intimate, but she didn't respond. I kissed a stiff set of lips, damn. I was really enjoying this long fuck. Probably 20 minutes into fucking her, I started licking her face, no objection. I licked her face from the bottom of her chin, up and over her closed lips, up to her nose, going over her nostrils then up to the tip then up her nose to between her eyes. Sometimes I would veer over to lick her eyelids, then continue on up to her forehead to her hairline. I repeated this over and over basically lapping up her beautiful face.

I fucked Alicia for 35 minutes when she said her legs were getting sore. I said nothing and continued fucking her. 40 minutes into the fuck I wasn't feeling a cum build and knowing time was a factor, pulled out of her cu*nt and went back to beating my cock on her face. I then dragged my balls on her nose, moving my hips letting her nose and mouth massage my balls and underside to my cock, felt fucking great. I told her I may cum on her face, (mistake, shouldn't have asked, should have just did it) she didn't want that though. I had pulled the condom off to go up by her face, so I had to put on another because I was going to finish up inside her pussy.

After about 5 minutes using her face, I got back between her legs and plunged my cock back inside her. I embraced her face and went full-throttle fucking her. It was intense as I pounded her little body, finally feeling a cum coming on. I held her face in my hands as I pulled the trigger cumming inside her pussy as our eyes were locked on each other. It felt fucking great. I continued fucking her with slower strokes and grinding into her, after about 2 to 3 minutes of this I pulled out slowly, mission accomplished.

There was a little discrepancy as to the time we started part-way through the session. I was maybe 30 minutes into the hour, when she told me my time was almost up. I had to clarify to her the start time, which was about 20 minutes later than she was proposing. She basically just kept quiet about the time after that, and I continued on fucking her without any more mention of the time. It was a nice long fuck, over 40 minutes inside her pussy, some face play, then about 5 or so more minutes back inside her to finish up.

The bed crashed into the wall as I fucked her, sometimes making her a little self-conscious of the noise, but I still let 'er rip. Besides the bed banging into the wall, and the noises I was making, Alicia remained quiet.

Alicia is a nice girl who I've already repeated with. On the follow-up visit, she told me she didn't like me licking her face or putting my balls in her face. I had no clue, she had absolutely no objection to those things as I did them, so how was I to know? The 2nd visit was okay, not near as good as the 1st. Being I couldn't use her face to get hard, it took me 20 minutes to reach the point I was able to stick it in her, kind of sucks having menu items removed. I ate her pussy on the 2nd visit, and did lots of fingering of her cu*nt. I even managed a thumb in her ass hole, but she quickly told me she didn't do anal, so I pulled it out.

Hey, I'm NeW - 23
posted: February 3, 2010, 12:09 PM

Hi I'm Alicia. Blue-eyed girl who is looking to make your a day a little brighter. Give me a call.

608-630-5308

Poster's age: 23

X Factor414
02-10-10, 17:12
Great reports, PW! Besides being thorough, I always find 2-3 things very funny in your reviews. Thanks for sharing.

You claim Alicia is very pretty but from the pix, she doesn't look like anything special. Maybe she looks better in person?

Permanent Wood
02-11-10, 05:10
She's pretty, just not a stunning drop dead gorgeous knockout that's come to life from the pages of Swank magazine. If I was to give her a looks rating, it would be a 7. She is a mommy too, but the baby damage was minimal. The first time she wore no make-up, the second time I saw her she had sky blue eye shadow and foundation on, which bumped her face to an 8.

I can tell you when I saw her for the first time as she opened the door and let me in, I was pleased with her look, very pleased. And yes, she looks better in person, those pictures don't do her justice.

Permanent Wood
04-20-10, 11:39
I made an appointment the other day to see Alicia, she answered right off so we set a time and place, about an hour and a half from the initial call. We exchanged a few text messages keeping in touch, then I got one telling me she needed 20 more minutes. I said okay, and gave her 20, then 30 more minutes. I never heard back from her, I texted, nothing, then called, no response.