PDA

View Full Version : Thai girls

Amptor
02-08-10, 13:45
I just got back from a couple weeks in Thailand. Mongering there is amazing. Shit, it's a daily part of life there. Made many rookie mistakes but the next time will be amazing. Also went to Honolulu where there are some Thai hostess bars... Since I am really falling for these Thai girls I was wondering where can we see them in LA???

I know there is Golddiggers. But are there other Thai bars, either by many of them visit there or hostess bars out there? These legit MP girls need to get horny some time right? Are many ex-bar girls in Thailand? They must need some kinda affection? Usually people go where there are like people no? So where are these Thai gathering spots? Any ideas?

Bigdan
02-08-10, 15:36
There is one called "Cindy's"!
It is @ Beverly St.
I think the closest big street is Normandie!

Leche
02-09-10, 03:50

It is @ Beverly St.

I think the closest big street is Normandie!Don't think you get take-out there.

Bigdan
02-10-10, 12:33
Why do you want to take out?
This is a hostess bar!
I know that take-out is good!
But it is better when you can have it there! In your corner, on your private booth, with all these people close to you trying to get the samething as you!
I know it is NOT easy!
But you can get if you try hard!

Don't think you get take-out there.

Amptor
02-10-10, 17:27
It is @ Beverly St.
I think the closest big street is Normandie!

I read that it is a mix of girls? Or is it mostly Thai?

Bigdan
02-10-10, 17:29
I am not sure, but they look thai, or most of them do!

I read that it is a mix of girls? Or is it mostly Thai?

The Camel
02-11-10, 04:03
Cindy's is a mix of asian ethnicities, but my understanding from a friend who goes there regularly and gets VIP treatment, is that most are Thai. The place though is still a mystery to me. I can't gauge it by my friend's experiences because he is treated like the King of Siam in that place. Most of the rest of us and casual visitors won't get the royal treatment.

Amptor
02-11-10, 12:48
Cindy's is a mix of asian ethnicities, but my understanding from a friend who goes there regularly and gets VIP treatment, is that most are Thai. The place though is still a mystery to me. I can't gauge it by my friend's experiences because he is treated like the King of Siam in that place. Most of the rest of us and casual visitors won't get the royal treatment.

Wow, he must have bought all those girls ton$ of drink$.

The Camel
02-12-10, 07:17
Wow, he must have bought all those girls ton$ of drink$.

I think he is probably a generous drink buyer, but he doesn't "clock in" girls more than rarely, and that's the money maker in a Hostess Club. For some reason asian clubs get a pass on the local laws that prohibit alcoholic beverages in Hostess Clubs. This guy is in his 30's, has put in more time in Thailand than any SoCal boy has a right to, has asian movie star good looks, not stinking rich but comfortable enough and a member of a learned profession, and knows how to treat and talk to women. I've gone to this club a couple of times with him and his crew - we just stayed long enough for a couple of drinks, and the ladies just swoon over this dude and you can see he's hooked up when he wants to be.

Cindy's is such a weird vibe - sitting at a bar so narrow that you can be nose to nose with the hostess sitting across from you on the ladies' side, and you're not even drinking with her per se. They buy themselves drinks when the dudes aren't buying, and sit there an inch and a half away breathing the air you just exhaled. Meanwhile, young men born in Asia croon away Beatles songs from the 1960's in broken English to the Karaoke machine, with the girls joining in. It could be pretty cool, but I think I want to be wasted BEFORE I get there the next time!

Jbond888
02-12-10, 15:29
Wow, he must have bought all those girls ton$ of drink$.I've been to Cindy's a few times in the past. Club atmosphere is quite unique and different. Most girls were Southeastasian in mid 20's. Some were pretty good looking. One time I was able to get a ph # from this girl, she was half French and half Morroccan. She kind of stood out from other girls. Later we hookedup went to a concert and had some fun.

It seems like regulars get better treatments from some girls, but I wouldn't go there on a regular basis. It's a karaoke bar with some eye candies, but YMMV for anything else.

Sudsoz
02-12-10, 18:10
Can some one PM me an address for Cindy's.

Will be visiting town this week.

The Camel
02-13-10, 04:09
Can some one PM me an address for Cindy's.

Will be visiting town this week.

It is on the north side of Beverly Blvd I believe 1-2 blocks west of Normandie. I have never even noticed that they have a sign - certainly not one saying Cindy's or not one with English lettering. It is shuttered and invisible during the day. At night it is still difficult to spot unless girls are out on the street smoking - and even seemingly advertising to passersby that they may want to come in and check this joint out.

Sudsoz
02-13-10, 16:34
It is on the north side of Beverly Blvd I believe 1-2 blocks west of Normandie. I have never even noticed that they have a sign - certainly not one saying Cindy's or not one with English lettering. It is shuttered and invisible during the day. At night it is still difficult to spot unless girls are out on the street smoking - and even seemingly advertising to passersby that they may want to come in and check this joint out.Thanks - I got it up near Koreatown.

I don't come to the USA board often but if you guys want to know about the scene in Asia just PM me.

Watnow78
02-13-10, 20:50
I was working in the area today and drove by this spot: Im not interested in the pricing at all.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cindy-club-los-angeles

[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Leche
02-13-10, 22:02
It is on the north side of Beverly Blvd I believe 1-2 blocks west of Normandie. I have never even noticed that they have a sign - certainly not one saying Cindy's or not one with English lettering. It is shuttered and invisible during the day. At night it is still difficult to spot unless girls are out on the street smoking - and even seemingly advertising to passersby that they may want to come in and check this joint out.From my experience, no mileage at Cindy's.